Lucrezia Borgia by Vaalser4
Summary:

Two brothers summon the spirit of Lucrezia Borgia, daughter of pope Alexander VI. But something goes wrong....


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10563 Read: 57318 Published: November 14 2011 Updated: November 14 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Lucrezia Borgia

by Vaalser4

Author's Note: This story's protagonist is the historical character Lucrezia Borgia. I want to emphasis that this woman, contrary to popular belief, was not the husband-killing poisoner, nor a criminal, nor cruel. She was a victim of her family's intrigues, a pawn on the political chessboard. The personality of the Lucrezia in this story is twisted by me, and this story does not claim to be historically correct.


Chapter 1

"Is everything ready and prepared the way it should?", Philip asked. He was holding the ancient book and wanted to make sure the ritual was performed correct.

"Yes," Gerald answered. "We can begin."

He started to fill the deep groves in the shape of a pentagram made in the large ivory circle before him, with the mixture of the herbs and salts. Then, he used a burning piece of yew to ignite it. The powder burned like dried tobacco, odorless smoke slowly filled the garage in which the two brothers were sitting cross-legged.

"You can start the incantations," he said when the mixture was burning.

The two brothers were both students of history, and they turned the garage in their parents' large manor into a place for summoning spirits from the past when their parents were not at home. It had been three months now since they discovered an ancient book in the attic while cleaning up, a here loom from one of their ancestors. This man, his name was Tom, claimed to be a necromancer, a magic-user able to summon the spirits of the dead. In this book, he wrote about a ritual to summon a specific person from the past, along with all the do's and don'ts. Both Philip and Gerald did not believe this at first, but performed the ritual anyway in secret when their parents were a night off. Much to their surprise, the spirit of George Washington, whom they summoned, appeared. Just his (youthful) face and torso, in the clouds of smoke the burning herbs and salts produced, but his spirit nonetheless. They conversed with the late President for a full three hours, then the summoning power was depleted and the spirit was forced to go. This experience left the two brothers dumbstruck, baffled, and overjoyed at the same time behind.

"Imagine, we can summon everybody from the past!", Gerald said. "Just like Gulliver in the land of Gubbdubdrib, we can converse with historical figures, see if it really happened we learn about them! And we can see what they really looked like!"
Philip grinned. This not well-known episode of Gulliver's Travels, in which the protagonist visited the Sorcerer's Isle of Gubbdubdrib and was granted the favor by its Governor, also a necromancer, to converse with the spirits of the dead, was his personal favorite of the four voyages. Now, they could do the same, more or less. They could not summon more than one spirit at the time, and they had to, just like Gulliver, speak a language the spirit spoke when he or she was still alive. They found that out when they summoned the spirit of Napoleon. The man appeared, but only spoke French and Italian. The few English words he knew were not sufficient for a conversation, and both brothers were not fluent in French or Italian themselves. They spoke, apart from English, Latin and ancient Greek (part of their study), but that was all. Therefore, they were limited to the spirits of those people who were fluent in these three languages. At least they thought so.

It was Gerald who proposed summoning the author of the book himself, their ancestor. Luckily Tom, who was born in the Netherlands, spoke English quite well because he had lived in London for many years until a war between the two countries made him leave for the colony of New Amsterdam, present day New York. He also told his offspring many things about summoning that were still puzzling. They learned in the afterlife no one told lies, everybody looked as if they were 25 years old, and those who died before that age could not be summoned until they would have been 25 if they had still been alive. Only the spirits' face and torso appeared, making only a conversation possible, as the two brothers already had noticed.

The most important thing their ancestor thought them, however, was a way of conversing with spirits who did not speak your language. Gerald and Philip listened with interest when they learned this was possible after all.

Tom had told them the language difference was easily overcome. You needed to mix and burn, along with the other ingredients you used in the pentagram, a pound of nightshade, and the spirit was able to speak the language you summoned it in.
"Summon a spirit in English, and it will speak fluent English, summon it in Dutch, and it will speak Dutch," Tom said. "But be careful with the nightshade," he continued. "Summoning is a risky business. The amount of nightshade may only differ slightly from a pound. If you use too much or too little of it in the pentagram, the results will be terrible! Many summoning experiments resulted in the death of the summoner, haunted villages and even worse things. The results are different for each spirit, but never positive. Be careful, the margin of error is small!" With that, he disappeared, as the three hours each spirit was allowed to re-enter the world of the living had passed.

"Now, we can talk to people like Pharaoh Ramses or king Louis XIV," Gerald said after the spirit of Tom was gone. "Imagine, an ancient Egyptian pharaoh speaking modern-day English. There are no limits!" They had agreed never to tell anyone about their summoning ability, not even their parents, so asking an interpreter was out of the question.

"Yeah, but you must weigh the nightshade carefully," Philip said. "One pound. Weigh it with care, I know you are sloppy at times. Maybe I should..."

"No, no, I will collect and mix the ingredients," Gerald said, who was taken aback a little by his brother blaming him. He wasn't sloppy, just because he didn't tidy his room every two days as Philip did. He had always mixed the ingredients, and wanted to continue doing so.

Three days later, their parents were out of town for the entire day, the two performed the ritual again. The pound of nightshade Gerald had weighed three times to be sure was mixed and burned with the other ingredients, and after the elaborate incantation, the smoke started to twirl again. Since the Renaissance was the favorite period of both brothers, especially the life and intrigues at the Papal court, they wanted to summon someone from that time. Rather than a pope himself, they had agreed upon summoning the spirit of Lucrezia Borgia, the daughter of Pope Alexander VI. According to history books, Lucrezia Borgia was not only notorious for her poisonings but also a sex-crazed beauty. Although the lady spoke Latin, along with a number of other languages, both Gerald and Philip wanted to make her speak English because their own Latin was sufficient to read texts from Roman and Medieval times, but not to converse in it.

They both looked expectantly at the smoke. Soon, Lucrezia Borgia would appear.
However, after a couple of seconds, the two brothers noticed something was wrong....

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

Instead of the face and torso of Lucrezia Borgia, her full body appeared. Nude, since in the afterlife one didn't need clothes. It didn't look transparent either, like the other spirits did, but as if she was still alive. She stood in the circle, smoke twirling around her body, and looked around her. She saw the two brothers, then looked down, examining the pentagram in which the nightshade and the other ingredients were smoldering closely. Then she looked at the two brothers again, smiled and evil smile and stepped out of the circle.

"Too much nightshade. Thank you, now I can walk this world again like I was alive," Lucrezia said. "Who may I thank for this?"

Gerald and Philip were dumbstruck. The stared at the naked woman in front of them for a couple of seconds, not knowing what to make of this. It took a while before her words sank in, and it was Philip who regained speech first.

"Too much nightshade? You said you weighted it carefully!", he cried at his brother. "Did you check the scales? Were they calibrated right?"

"Yes," Gerald said, baffled. "It was exactly a pound. 500 grams. I checked..."

"WHAT? 500 grams? You fool!", Philip cried. "A "pound" is 453 grams, not 500! You idiot! You...".

"In the Netherlands, a pound is 500 gram," Gerald said.

"He lived in England! And the book is written in English!", Philip cried back.

"He was a Dutchman!"

Their quarrel was halted by Lucrezia's laughter. The two looked at her.

"And thanks to that, I have the power to leave this circle. For the next three hours, I can walk this world again. Now, where am I?"

"Err, in the outskirts of Kansas City...". Gerald replied like a schoolchild who hadn't learned his lessons too well. "My name is Gerald, and this is my brother Philip."

"Where?", Lucrezia asked. "Never heard of Kansas."

"You are in America. This is the state of Missouri in the United States," Gerald said.

Lucrezia frowned. "United States? Is that something like the Holy League?"

"You are in the New World," Philip intervened, realizing that in Lucrezia's time, America had just been discovered and not yet named as such. Moreover, Kansas City wasn't even founded back then.

"Aah, the New World. And in which part of it are we? Spanish or Portuguese?"

"American. English." Philip replied. "Former Spanish and French though," he added seeing Lucrezia's puzzled look again. He knew her father had divided the New World in two, one part was for Spain (the country the Borgia family hailed from) and the other for Portugal, both major powers in the late 15th, early 16th century.

"So, we are not in Europe, not in Rome or Ferrara?", Lucrezia asked.

"No."

"And how many years have passed since my death?"

"Err, about 500. We now live in..."

"How about the Pope?", Lucrezia interrupted. "Still a Borgia on the Papal throne?"

"No. He is a German", Philip said. "From the Holy Roman Empire", he added, realizing that Germany didn't exist as such either in her time. "But as far as I know, some of the royal families in Europe are descendants of the Borgia's."

"And your royal house?", Lucrezia asked.

"We don't have one. Never had. We are a democracy."

"You mean you've gone Greek? Or like the Republic of Venice?"

"Well, not exactly. We..."

Lucrezia raised her hand, silencing the two.

"It does not matter. Fact is, I am here, and my time is running out. You burned too much nightshade, so I am free to do whatever I want. And I want to experience POWER!", she said, a look like a basilisk's gaze appearing in her hazel eyes. "Never give power to a Borgia. And you did! I almost feel gratitude. Almost."

"Power?", Gerald said. "What power? You may be able to run around here, miss, but..."

"I'm going to take over this Ajerca or whatever you call the New World. And I start with this Kansas...but first, you two. You summoned me, and you might be able to unsummon me. So I'll deal with you first," she concluded.

"Taking over? Deal with us? You may be more than the common spirit, Lucy, but you also are just a little woman, and there is two of us here. So you better stay put, there is no pope around to protect you," Philip said. He was already irritated by Lucrezia's questioning. They summoned her to be questioned, not the other way around. And the impatience and constant interruptions of her were annoying too. And now this woman was threatening them?

"Oh, I can do more than you might think. I'm not bound by the laws of nature. The larger amount of nightshade gave me extra powers. And I am going to use them," Lucrezia replied.

"What extra powers?", Gerald asked, suspiciously.

"This!", Lucrezia said, and with her hands on her hips, she started to grow. Her small frame increased before the baffled eyes of the duo. She slowly inched up, reaching 6 feet after a couple of seconds. Her head rose and inflated, her shoulders widened. Hips and breasts expanded too, slow, but steady. Her entire body seemed like a balloon being inflated as she gained height. Legs stretching, arms getting thicker and longer, feet covering more and more area. Two minutes later, she was as tall as the garage was high.
Lucrezia, 9,5 feet tall now, took a step towards the two brothers. They saw her, admittedly beautiful, body coming, and dove simultaneously for the exit. What had they done?

"You can run, my dears, but I'll catch up with you anyway!", they heard Lucrezia say, followed by another laugh of her.

Outside, they ran a couple of yards, then stopped and turned. Lucrezia just came out of the garage, squeezing herself through the door. Outside, she stood upright, took a deep breath, and looked at the two brothers. She grinned again.
"That was nothing. How about...THIS?" she cried out, starting to grow again, much faster this time.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Lucrezia expanded. Her body increased several inches per second, all the more emphasized by the garage which was shoulder-level to her now. She got bigger still, her chest after ten seconds higher up in the air than the garage's roof, her body really colossal already. And she grew further. Gerald and Philip saw her increase to 20 feet, her legs rising up and up like thick ropes, her hips getting broader by the second, her head topped nearby trees. It was as if she was made of elastic rubber. Lucrezia's butt passed the garage's roof, she could have used the garage as a stool to sit on. But still she grew, smiling, obviously enjoying every second of it. Her enormous feet were already bigger than cars, her toes longer than a normal man's foot.

Gerald and Philip stood frozen, watching this Renaissance woman turning into a giant. Lucrezia was 60 feet tall now, but showed no sign of stopping.

"What have we done?", Philip said, tears welling up in his eyes. "This can't be true. Oh, let this be a dream, or a hallucination! Can nightshade made one hallucinate? Ooohhh...." he winced, as Lucrezia reached 80 feet.

Gerald just stood next to his brother, eyes wide open, looking at the human lighthouse before him. Like a huge cathedral's spire, Lucrezia towered high above them, expanding in every direction. Small cracks appeared in the garage's walls, as the heels of her growing feet touched them and bulldozed the bricks out of their way. As Lucrezia reached 100 feet, the garage collapsed. Nothing but the growing of her feet had destroyed it.

"That's fine. For now." Lucrezia stopped growing at 120 feet. She smiled and sighted happily. Looking down to see the small cockroaches that were people, she also noticed a box-sized building next to the place where she was summoned. She realized it was the manor of Philip and Gerald. Lucrezia got an evil idea. She looked at the two cockroach-sized would-be summoners again.

"Is that your house, guys?", Lucrezia said, pointing at it. It looked so small compared to her, a pair of huge legs rising upward next to his home. The roof didn't even reach her knees.
"W...what are you going to do?", Philip asked, not knowing if Lucrezia could hear him. But that question was answered immediately, as Lucrezia rose a foot and placed it on the roof of the house. Her foot, darkening the sky, hovered menacingly over the two brothers' house, was wider and two times longer than the building.

"Nooooo!!!", Gerald and Philip whined together as they realized what was about to happen, hoping that she was just trying to scare them. But Lucrezia wasn't in the mood to threaten. Slowly, she pressed down. Windows shattered first as the huge foot, carrying thousands of tons of female flesh, made its way down. Then, a large black crack appeared on the wall, as if drawn by an invisible hand. A rumble rose as Lucrezia brought her foot further down. Plaster and small stones loosened, rained down, dust clouds emerged from everywhere. Painfully slow, Lucrezia shifted more and more of her weight on her foot, never taking her eyes off a tortured Gerald and Philip, who stood watching aghast as he saw their parents' expensive house, of which the mortgage wasn't even paid, being destroyed.

As Lucrezia's foot reached the ground, she twisted it a couple of times, as if she was killing an insect. The stones and concrete crumbled further as she did so, along with whatever furniture was underneath her foot. Gerald noticed a wooden desk struck between her toes.

Smiling down at the duo, she wiggled her toes, splintering the wooden desk and creating more dust and debris. For her, it was a game, for Gerald and Philip, a nightmare.

Lucrezia's height had drawn the attention of other people, who were gathering around her now. The spirit looked at them, and also noticed small, colored beetle-like objects running at high speed over the street. Wondering what they were, she used her big toe to press down on one. Immediate, it flattened. It felt cold to the touch, and made a sound like a tin can was demolished.
Lucrezia had never seen a car before, but the unlucky guy driving the car she picked for her "toe-experiment" couldn't care less about that. He was killed as Lucrezia's huge big toe crunched his car flatter than any car-compacter ever could, as well as his body.
She repeated this a couple of times, smashing cars under her big toe as if she was pressing a button with it. The cars crunched and didn't move anymore, she noticed, when she lifted her huge toe, which was as big as a living room.

As she began crushing cars, the people ran away, screaming. Gerald and Philip as well, after having witnessed with shock how she carelessly killed people in their cars, who just drove by. They fled along with the small mob, in the direction of the Kansas River.

Lucrezia, bored now with the little colored beetles, tore a toothpick-like object from the ground. It was bent at the top, and made of metal. Curious, she examined it. It bended easily, she found out, but why did these people place so many of them in the street? What was their purpose? It was daylight, otherwise she would have seen the street lantern she pulled out of the ground burn.

Gerald and Philip ran. Lucrezia threw the lantern away and looked around her. Where were the two guys? People ran in all directions, but she soon discovered the two brothers running away among three dozen others. Lucrezia followed them, stepping on cars and people without care. She assumed the two brothers knew a spell to "unsummon" her (they didn't, by the way), so getting them and kill them was her goal.
Her huge, 17 feet long feet smashed everything they trot upon, made cracks in the asphalt and crumbled street tiles like dry crackers. People turned into splotches of red mixed with torn clothes under her feet, cars and bikes were pressed into thin plates.

"What do we do? She is following us!", Gerald panted. He could feel the tremors each of her footfalls caused, people were screaming and running in panic all around him, but still he and Philip managed to stay ahead of her.

"We are going to the river," Philip said, breathing heavily. "We can take the speedboat. Maybe we'll shake her off that way...".

The brothers had a speedboat docked in a small nearby yard, as one of their spare time pleasures was speeding up and down the Kansas River. They both owned it, as they had put together their saved money to buy it two years ago.

"And if we can't?", Gerald asked. "Then what?"

"We must keep a distance from her. She can only remain here for three hours. If we can stay out of her reach for that long, she'll disappear and we are fine." Philip cried, trying to be audible over the screams of the mob running along with them.

Gerald nodded, running like mad. It was only half a mile to the river, and if they could reach their boat in time, they might have a chance to outrun her.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Arriving at the river, both guys found their boat, dived in quickly and ignited the engine. Philip took the steer while Gerald, hands shaking, untied it from the pier. He saw Lucrezia approach, her huge hazel eyes scanning the mob and the harbor.
"What a woman," he thought to himself now that he could get a good look at her. He saw her long, orange-blond hair reaching her knees waving in the breeze, her pretty features and body were magnified beyond imagination by her height of 120 feet. It looked all so surrealistic. Was this a spirit? She looked so alive, so vital. And quite similar to the painting of Pinturicchio, showing her as a saint.

Gerald's mesmerisation ended abrupt when he saw Lucrezia's feet being planted upon a couple of people, covering them in darkness before they disappeared under her soles. She had stopped walking when she reached the shore as well. Some panicked people dove in the Kansas River, others jumped on boats, hoping to survive their encounter with this behemoth.
As the brother's boat's engine roared when it came to life, Lucrezia's hazel eyes wandered in the direction of it, drawn by its noise. She smiled, indicating she had recognized both brothers, much to Gerald's despair, and followed them anew as they drove away. A rumbling engine was something she never heard before, hence it caught her attention over the screams and cries of the people at her feet.

"They use a boat without sail or oars, but travel very fast with it...weird.", Lucrezia thought as she saw the little, water beetle-sized ship drive over the river. It was a strange world she had reappeared in, but she had to focus her attention on these two young men first, before they were able to banish her back to the afterlife.

Gerald and Philip drove full speed down the river, but Lucrezia kept up with them easily. She walked along the shore, eyes fixed on them, not caring what she stepped on. Gerald saw a full-grown pine disappear under her huge foot, its branches and stem cracking. Lucrezia's foot completely covered it, the 200-year-old tree was destroyed in two seconds. As Lucrezia lifted her foot, yellowish wooden splinters imbedded in a footprint were all that remained.
A small fisherman's house made of wood was crushed like a matchbox, it yielded to her enormous sole like a tiny box of plywood to a normal-sized foot. Lucrezia was so swift, the pieces of the small shack were pressed into the ground before they could fly all over the shore.

"We are getting more and more distance," Gerald said, seeing Lucrezia fall behind. "The plan is about to work. We..oh SHIT!" he said, as he saw Lucrezia grow again. She obviously had noticed as well the boat was too fast for her, so she began increasing her height once again. Gerald saw how she shot up, gaining dozens of feet each second now. She rose higher and higher, reaching 200 feet, then 300. At 360 feet, she could slowly gain ground, and stopped growing. Trees that had been as big as her foot a minute ago, were now about the size of small grass blades to her, being torn out of the ground by her toes like nothing, while matchbox-sized holiday houses were smashed by threes or fours in one step.

"How big can she get?" Gerald cried over the roaring engine. "She has grown again, she is three times as big now!"
He was afraid. What if she decided to grow until she could cover the distance in one single step? What if she got tired of this chasing game and grow miles and miles tall, perhaps even bigger than the planet, just to kill Philip and him? "What have we done?", he sobbed.

Lucrezia, 360 feet tall now, stepped into the river, the water barely reaching halfway up her calves. She resumed her pursuit of the two brothers, who were hardly able to match her speed even when driving as fast as the boat could.

A bridge.
Made of solid steel.
Philip drove under it, and Gerald saw Lucrezia loom over it. She could easily step over the small (to her) structure, but she didn't. She simply kept walking as if nothing was there. Her enormous left calf hit the bridge with tremendous force, bending it in a V-shape while it shrieked horribly.
Her other calf tore it from its foundations, taking it with her as if it weighted nothing. Still smiling while looking at Gerald and Philip, Lucrezia took the bridge with her a couple of steps, before it slid down her leg, fell fully into the river and was trampled underneath her feet under the water's surface.
Small boats either smashed against her calves or were thrown aside by the waves her movements caused. Philip witnessed how a fairly large ship, full of tourists, splattered like a snowball against a wall when Lucrezia's enormous leg nonchalantly swung against it. People flew through the air like confetti as the ship shattered into countless pieces. Lucrezia's leg was like an unstoppable moving fortress, it kept moving forward as if nothing but thin air was there. Her calf was at least 12 feet thick, with a smooth surface and more muscles than an average female calf.

Philip drove under another bridge, this one was made of stone, cars and vans driving over it. The motorboat barely missed one of the two thick stone pillars that carried it, as Lucrezia's movement caused waves that affected the speedboat too.
Gerald saw Lucrezia bent down as she reached this bridge, sliding her fingers under it, and tore it out of the water. The entire stone bridge was lifted up by her, the cars and vans on it raining down into the river. Smiling at Gerald, who kept looking at her, Lucrezia crumbled the bridge in her hands like a paper bag, the debris falling down her huge body.

After having crumbled the bridge, she moved towards the boat again. Gerald saw the now enormous muscles of her calves and thighs twitch and ripple like waves themselves as they carried the huge body, never losing distance, never tiring.
"If she is a spirit, she might not need oxygen, so she'll never tire," he thought, awed. He wasn't sure about Lucrezia needing air or not, since he had witnessed her taking breaths. Or had that just been a gesture and not because she actually needed to breathe? He wondered about that and about what would give up first, their speedboat or Lucrezia, who waded through the deep river like a normal person though a stream.

The answer came quicker than Gerald wanted. The gas in the speedboat was running low, it took a lot of fuel to keep driving at full speed. A third bridge, one connected to a fairly large road, appeared in the distance. It was open, as a large ship was sailing over the river, and traffic stood waiting in a line before it. As Philip reached the bridge, driving past the ship, he steered the boat towards the shore.

"Let's go, we can't make it much longer in here," he cried at Gerald. "Not enough fuel."

Jumping ashore, the two brothers ran into a mob of people, who were fleeing for the approaching giantess, hoping to disappear in the masses. Hundreds of people were running, cars were honking, and screams of panic filled their ears once again. As they both looked back, they saw Lucrezia's foot step on the sailing ship. It was pressed down the water, as if it was a toy in a bathtub sunk by a playing child, its masts breaking like toothpicks. Lucrezia's other foot stepped on their speedboat, looking as big as a cockroach to the enormous wet sole, sinking and smashing it without effort, taking a large chunk of ground from the shore with it as well.

"Our boat! Our expensive boat!", Gerald whined. But there was no time for mourning, as Lucrezia continued to follow them on dry land again, her wet feet devouring cars by the dozens with each step, while turning the road's asphalt into a mosaic.

"How much would she weigh now?", Philip wondered, sick. It was the first time he saw her at her new height.

Lucrezia didn't care about the cars, motorcycles, trees and people being crushed under her feet.
She took a few steps, laid down, her body crunching fifty people and twenty cars as she did so, and let her head rest on her elbow. Two guys under her armpit became sick from the sour stench of her sweat, the odor cloying and overpowering. They threw up, then fainted. Lucrezia didn't even notice, nor did she ponder if and why she was able to sweat, being a spirit, since her mind was fixed on something else.

"Where are you, summoners?", she asked. Lucrezia had seen them and knew where they were, but decided to scare them a little before killing them. She had them trapped now, she thought, and enjoying power was something inherent to a Borgia. Using her huge index finger, the size of a large truck, she selected one of the fleeing people and squashed him like a small gnat under it.

"No," Lucrezia said. "That was no summoner."

She repeated the procedure, this time she killed a running guy a few yards in front of Gerald and Philip. She wanted to be sure they saw it.

"No...", Lucrezia repeated, her voice sounding as if she was selecting and testing something.

Another one. They all splattered like overripe berries, Lucrezia could see small red dots where her victims had been.

Gerald and Philip were shocked. They saw two of the three people being killed, nonchalant and quick by a huge finger, like they were vermin. The horrible sight of blood and remains made their stomach churn, as did the sound of bones breaking and organs rupturing.

Lucrezia grabbed a handful of people, not caring if she squeezed them to death in her ultra firm grip. She lifted the people to her eyes, looked at the terror-stricken, blood-covered captives, and said "no" again before she simply dropped them. They fell on the fleeing mob, making sounds like bird droppings hitting the ground. For the people, it was atrocious, seeing and hearing bloody bodies fall down to their deaths, if they weren't dead already.
Lucrezia looked down, picked a person running next to Philip between thumb and index finger, and lifted him to her face. The man screamed and struggled, but the strength of Lucrezia's gigantic fingers could not be beaten. Lucrezia smiled as she looked at her tiny victim. How powerful she was! She could pick up full grown persons like ants, kill them or eat them. This was true power! She was in charge now, and no one could do anything.
"What should I do with this one to scare the two summoners further?", she thought. "Tear him apart? Eat him? No, they can't see that. Tear his limbs off and drop him before the two guys, still alive? Yes, that is nice." Lucrezia looked at the mob again searching for the two brothers before continuing. But she couldn't see them anymore. She startled as she realized she had lost track of them.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

"FUCK!" Lucrezia swore. She got up, threw her captive away like a cigarette butt and scanned the mob. No sign of Gerald or Philip.
"FUCKIN' VERMIN! NOW I LOST THEM!", she screamed at the little people in anger. Lucrezia, in her rage, began stomping down on the fleeing mob, crushing and squishing them like cockroaches, while swearing and cursing. People died by the dozen under her trampling feet, cars were pressed into the road, trees broke and crunched as if they were made of thin glass. Being a playful giantess had been terrible for the tinies already, but now, she killed them because she was angry. No one in the mob knew where to run or hide, as Lucrezia's feet covered huge area's of ground and no hiding place could withstand her weight. The people, in their panic, stumbled over each other and fell to the ground before the gargantuan feet of the Renaissance woman pressed them together into bloody lumps of unrecognizable meat.
"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALL!" Lucrezia screamed again. She stomped and stomped again on the inch-high people before her, leaving no one alive. After three minutes, nothing remained of the mob. The shore next to the Kansas River looked as if someone had spilled tomato soup all over the place.  
Lucrezia's anger ebbed away somewhat as she was finished with her killing. She examined the ground closely, looking for Gerald and Philip in the bloody pulp, as she memorized the color of the clothes they were wearing. But she couldn't see the leftovers of the two summoners. So, she thought, she hadn't killed them along with the others. They had gotten away indeed.
Lucrezia scanned the area around her. She lost them all right, but since they were so tiny compared to her, they couldn't have gotten far.
Suddenly, she saw them. They were riding on one of these quick metal horses, as she called them, never having seen a motorcycle before.

"Oh, no, my friends, you don't get away," she muttered, as she still thought they could banish her back to the afterlife, if given enough time. "I want to have my way with the world of the living, even if it is just for an hour. I want to feel power, the power to destroy and inspire fear. And you aren't going to spoil it...". Lucrezia started to follow them again.

Gerald and Philip had indeed seen Lucrezia lift her last catch towards her face. Following a sudden thought, Philip grabbed Gerald by the arm, and directed him away from the street towards an abandoned motorcycle.

"Get on it, and hold tight," he told Gerald. "I've got an idea!"

He started to drive in the opposite direction the mob was fleeing, over the bridge, hoping to be gone before Lucrezia realized they were no longer there. Both brothers were about five miles away when Gerald, looking back every now and then, saw Lucrezia following them again.

"She has seen us! She is after us again!", he cried over the roaring engine.

"We must get to the mountains," Philip cried back, driving like mad. "In the Ozarks, I can shake her off." He knew where he was going and hoped his plan would work.

Lucrezia followed the two brothers, crumbing the bridge to small rocks as she stepped on it. Not caring about the traffic on the other side (a large pile had formed on one roadside in the meantime), she went after the motorcycle. Her bloodied feet crunched vans, trucks and countless cars as well as making craters in the road that were long, wide and deep enough to serve as a small swimming pool or duck pond.

"There!", Philip said, reaching the Ozarks. He drove towards a tunnel leading through one of the larger mountains. The tunnel was long, as he knew, and the mountain itself was easily 1,000 feet high, thrice Lucrezia's height.
 
"We'll drive in there," he cried over his back. "Inside, I'll tell you my plan!"

The mountains themselves slowed Lucrezia down a little, it was to her like walking over dunes made from rock.

Philip drove inside the tunnel, then turned the motorcycle off.

"What are you doing?", Gerald asked.

Philip told Gerald that they would stay in here, inside the tunnel, until the police or military would have taken care of Lucrezia. She could never get in the tunnel, of course. They just had to wait.

"Either we wait for two hours, or they'll take care of her. Inside here, we are safe," he concluded.

"But why is she following us?" Gerald asked.

"Didn't you hear? She thinks we can banish her back to the afterlife. But we can't. Even if we still had the book, we can't. She thinks that if she kills us, no one can harm her and she can do whatever she wants until her time runs out."

"Ah, yes. I remember." Gerald sat down, tired. "I suppose telling her we can't unsummon her won't work, right?" he said.

"No." Philip answered. He was shaking all over. The chase and they terrible deaths he witnessed slowly began to sink in.

The inside of the tunnel was equipped with electric lights, so they didn't need to sit in the dark. A few cars drove past them, towards Lucrezia. Their drivers obviously didn't know what was going on. Philip felt sad seeing them pass by. They would probably end in a few moments under Lucrezia's gargantuan feet, as she was undoubtly approaching the tunnel.
Lucrezia indeed flattened the cars driving towards her. She was vaguely aware of it. The sound of brakes shrieking and metal crunching under her feet hardly entered her consciousness. She was looking at the road on the other side of the mountain, looking for the motorcycle emerging and driving further away, but didn't see one.

"So, you hide in there, smartasses?", she thought, looking at the tunnel. "You think I couldn't get you there, yes? Just you wait!"

Indeed, the tunnel's entrance was as big as Lucrezia's fist, and despite her height of 360 feet, the mountain was too massive for her to be broken down. The tunnel itself was longer than Lucrezia's arm. Hands on her hips, she stood in front of the tunnel's entrance, looking up and down the mountain.

"It is time for more drastic measures," Lucrezia thought, not even feeling a large car smashing into her big toe.

Gerald and Philip had seen Lucrezia standing in front of the tunnel, at least a part of her enormous foot, then saw how she left. Was she going around the mountain and see if she could get them from the other side? Philip made sure he and Gerald stayed in the middle of it.

"Just have patience. The military will bomb her. Yes. Just patience," he thought, over and over again.

"The longer she lingers around here, the less time there'll be for her to cause further destruction, or do whatever she has in mind." Gerald said. "If we wait long enough, she'll disappear and..."

Suddenly, the tunnel darkened. The daylight pouring into both entrances was gone. Gerald and Philip saw two huge fingers, one on each side, sliding inside the tunnel, lit by the electric lights. It took a second before they realized what had happened.

When they did, they both felt sick. Very sick.

"Nooooo...." Gerald whined. "Please, please, noooo...".

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

An enormous rumble. The electric lights sputtered, then went out. For a moment, everything around the two brothers was dark. Then, light. Daylight.
The mountain, still rumbling in vain protest, was being lifted! Dirt and stones rained down in tons. For the first time ever, the sun shone upon the road inside the tunnel, but Gerald and Philip had something else to mind. Turning around slowly, they saw nothing but the Ozark Mountains and Kansas City in the distance. Looking up, they saw a sight no human had ever seen before him.

Lucrezia Borgia.

Standing 3 miles tall!

Holding the entire mountain like a small rock!

She just tore it from its foundations, using her index fingers in the tunnel for a better grip, although she didn't have to. Her new strength was so vast, she could make a tunnel herself into solid rock just by pressing a finger into it.
Lucrezia threw the mountain away. It landed with an enormous impact in the Kansas River, forming a dam that would make the river flood the nearby farms and fields.
Lucrezia put her hands on her hips. Her enormous legs spread, towering over the foundation of the removed mountain. They were so long now, they could bridge an entire mountain's width with ease. Each of her legs was a 1,5 mile long pillar of nicely muscled female flesh, a leg man's wet dream. The feet that carried them were now 2200 feet long, her pinky toe alone was already 350 feet, almost as long as she had been a short time ago. She had become a huge, gargantuan giantess, a colossal monument of female power. And she was looking down on Gerald and Philip, who were less insignificant to her as shrimps to a whale.
Gerald fell on his knees, crying by the overwhelming sight of the titaness, no, make that goddess, before him. Over him. All around him. He could hardly comprehend the power and might this Renaissance woman radiated.
What was she going to do? Step on him, with one of those mighty feet? Squash him into oblivion, his body no more that a little speck of blood on her sole, smaller than the hole a needle's sting would make on a piece of paper? Or would she eat him? He would drown in her saliva, while Lucrezia would not be able to taste his 160 lbs body the least. She wasn't even able to lift him up, her fingers too big to grab him. And even if she might, he would be pinched to death, her strength so vast his puny body wouldn't be able to withstand it.
He remembered the small, bug-like creatures he sometimes saw crawling on the toilet's walls, each less than one-tenth of an inch tall. Now he was this bug, Lucrezia the mountain of flesh, bone and sinew, muscle and skin. Gerald cried, but he suddenly felt something else as he looked up at her.
Her C-cup breasts, now mountains themselves, were in a strange way erotic. Her enormous butt, her public area with hair that could match a farmer's field full of scrubs, turned him on. Her cunt, able to swallow a jumbo jet whole, gave him a kick. He couldn't explain why, but this woman, this mass murderer, he wanted her.
Gerald felt his dick stiffen looking up at her, and after a minute, his body twitched and trembled as he came in his pants. The smell of feminity, her pheromones produced in stupendous quantities, aroused his natural instincts even at the very doorstep of death.
"Kill me!", he softly said. "Kill me, my goddess! I sacrifice myself to you! Absorb this unworthy body into yours, O mighty goddess!" He closed his eyes, head lifted up, and spread his arms, ready to die.

"ARE YOU NUTS???" Philip's voice brought Gerald back to reality. "What kind of nonsense are you saying? We must...must..." his mind war racing like mad, as was his heart, but her couldn't think of a way to outrun her this time. Was she too big now to see them? Could they run, hide, drive away, hoping she wasn't able to track them any longer? But he too, knew it was the end of the line for them. Lucrezia just had to walk in circles, taking care to cover the entire area, to kill them. And why couldn't she grow even further, to press the entire Ozark Mountains into the ground as well? No, it was "game over". Lucrezia had won. She was going to kill them, no doubt about that.

Lucrezia looked down on the tiny specks of dust that were Gerald and Philip. After having chased them for more 1,5 hour in and around Kansas City, she finally had caught them. These little grains of sand, these unimportant mites, a thousand of which could be squished under her mighty feet like nothing, were standing in front of her, no doubt looking up her 3-mile tall body. Lucrezia felt mighty! She was a goddess, her gigantic feet being able to snuff out their useless lives, taking half a forest or a hill with it.
Gerald and Philip could fit between her toes, Lucrezia thought. They would be surrounded by the huge walls of flesh that her toes were to them, dying of their smell, feeling even more insignificant than they already were. They could even fit under her toenails, nothing more than a speck of lint. The brother's house, which she destroyed when she was still a mere 120 feet tall, could now be smashed under her pinky toe, she hardly able to feel it. Even her pinky toenail was big enough to build a house on twice as large as the summoner's had been.

The road, broad enough for four 16-ton vans to drive side by side on, was like a small grey ribbon to her now, barely able to contain her pinky toe. The mountain she tore out of the ground was like a foot high rock to her, she was able to lift it with ease. An entire mountain! She was able to lift an entire mountain, while human constructions like this street wasn't even as broad as one of her tiniest body parts! 
Lucrezia felt a sudden shudder in her crotch. These thoughts, her realization of power was...was...exciting. No, it was more than exciting. It was sexually arousing.
Closing her eyes, she thought of what she could do with Gerald and Philip. With that city of their, Kansas. She was a goddess, she could do whatever she wanted. Everybody would be at her mercy. She imagined millions upon millions of slaves at her colossal feet, worshipping her. She saw herself walking on a thin carpet of people, fleas to her, squishing them, turning their bodies to mush. That being the only purpose of their lives, being trod upon by her powerful, huge, gargantuan feet.
O, if only she could walk this world for years, or forever! What would she do? What would mankind do? Humanity reduced to insignificant specks, only alive to serve her. Cities would be build for the sole purpose of being crushed by her. Every building, every house waiting to be visited by goddess Lucrezia and grinded into powder by her feet.
She saw herself crushing entire mountain ranges to dust between her toes, licking the poles' ice caps away, sitting on the entire European continent, while she had one foot rest in the North Sea and the other in the Mediterranean.

"I AM LUCREZIA BORGIA, DUCHESS OF FERRARA!!!", she suddenly screamed, while her fingers plunged into her cunt. She felt powerful beyond belief, and that made her hot.
"I eat cities for lunch! I blow deserts away! I put all of humanity in my cunt, fucking the entire race! I...I...AAAAaaaaarrggghhhh!!!!"

Lucrezia came violently. Her hot pussy spit slime and love juice like an erupting volcano. Lucrezia's entire body shook, producing goose bumps the size of houses, while her enormous pumping fingers made the pussyslime fly around for miles.

The two brothers' last sight was a huge glob of transparent slime coming down on them, as Lucrezia stood right over them as she came. The countless tons of her love juice hit their bodies like an avalanche, its huge weight made even more lethal by the 1,5 mile long fall.
"SPLAT!" Gerald and Philip were no more. Obliterated by a coming woman.

Lucrezia panted heavily after her orgasm. She had had sex with many men, including her brother Cesare, but she never orgasmed that intensely.
She bent down, looking at the place where the two brothers had been. She could hardly recognize them because of the thick layer of cum that covered them now, but she saw two small grains of sand, which unmistakably were Gerald and Philip. They small dots had the same colors of the clothes they wore. They didn't move.

"Dead," Lucrezia thought. "Dead at last. No one escapes a Borgia!"
For good measure, she pressed her big toe into the slime, grinding the remains of the two unfortunate brothers into paste and turning the street into dust. The slime still felt hot to Lucrezia's toe. What an orgasm that had been!
Lucrezia sighted. It had cost her 1,5 hour, half the time she was allowed to walk the world of the living, to hunt down the two would-be summoners.

"Too little time to take this country over," she thought. "But not to destroy Kansas City!"
Didn't they say this area had been French? Lucrezia remembered the French attacking Rome, frightening her father and herself. She hated that! A Borgia wasn't born to be afraid, but to inspire fear!
"And the French probably stole this part of the New World from Spain as well," she thought, not remembering what Philip said about Missouri, that it was former French, not current, and now belonged to a separate country.
"I can't steal it back, but I can destroy it. If a Borgia can't have it, or someone the Borgia gave it to, no one will! I'll make sure the French king, whoever it is, will not have fun with it!", she concluded, not knowing the France was a republic for about 150 years now and not present in North America anymore.

Lucrezia turned in the direction of Kansas City, determined to destroy it. When she was about to walk towards the doomed place, she saw something that looked like a nest of ants coming towards her, accompanied by what seemed a small swarm of iron bees to her.

"An army," she thought correctly. "This is going to be more fun that I thought."

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

5,000 soldiers, 20 tanks and 25 fighter jets were deployed by the U.S. government to bring down this behemoth. They already knew she could grow, but much to the armies’ dismay, they didn't know to what height. The general leading the attack thought he had mustered enough overkill to eliminate a 360 foot tall giantess, but now he was facing an enemy 3 miles tall. He had seen Lucrezia grow, shooting up like a rocket, until she reached her new height, head partly disappearing in the clouds. The army, including the jets, halted their march immediately when she started to grow again, and watched in awe seeing her rise up.
Reaching 3 miles, Lucrezia blew, removing the clouds like wisps of cigarette's smoke before bending down and tearing the mountain from the ground. Luckily for the army, they came from the opposite site of Kansas City, otherwise the mountain she threw away so careless might have crushed them.
They witnessed her masturbate and come. Although this was an excellent opportunity to attack her, distracted as she was, the general was so dumbstruck he forgot everything about him. Some of his men, watching a 3 mile woman finger herself and come, creamed in their uniforms. Her eardrum-shattering cries of ecstasy brought the soldiers, including the general, back to reality.
He ordered to continue the attack. After all, this was a treat to the U.S., and his fighter jets were equipped with rockets that carried highly destructive payloads. They would bring her down quick enough. At least he thought so.
But as the first rockets exploded on Lucrezia's body, along with shells from the tanks hitting her toes (they couldn't reach higher body parts), he realized he was mistaken. The weapons didn't do any damage at all. Not even a scratch.
Lucrezia laughed. She could feel the explosions, but she was unharmed. No pain, no heat, nothing, just tickles.

"Did you think you could kill someone who is already dead?", she boomed at the army. "I am a spirit, I am immune to your weapons." She grinned. "But you are not to MINE!"

Lucrezia lifted her foot, 2300 feet long, and brought it forcefully down on the grey-green heap that were the soldiers. They squished like she had stepped on a bunch of fat, crawling maggots, while the tanks were pressed into the ground, melting under the unphantomable pressure of her weight. She then squatted at the jets, taking them out of the air by the handful. Small fireballs indicated their destruction.
Lucrezia saw white dots hovering down after most jets were out. It were the parachutes of the few pilots that managed to escape using their ejection chairs. Lucrezia caught one in her hand, curious what it was.
The pilot landed hard on the enormous pink field that was her hand, bigger than three football stadiums. Then he felt himself lifted upwards, until Lucrezia face, filling the entire horizon, came into view. Her eyes, hundreds of feet broad, studied him with interest.
The poor guy never felt so insignificant before. His entire training, his years of studying, practicing and conditioning were forgotten. Here he was, helpless and microscopic, feeling as if God was gazing down on him, ready to judge. Then, after about ten seconds that seemed an eternity to him, he felt himself lowering. The biggest mouth he ever laid eyes upon, broad and tall enough to swallow a skyscraper horizontally, blew him away. He, his chair and parachute were caught in the fiercest gale one can imagine, flying hundreds of feet away from the gigantic body of Lucrezia, twirling as helpless as a leave in a hurricane.
Before reaching the ground, his falling chair smashed into the moving thigh of the giantess, who took another step forward to stomp the rest of the army into mush. The 1000 feet wide wall of flesh hit the pilot without mercy, splattering his body worse than an overripe tomato under a sledgehammer. Lucrezia never noticed.
The general and his troops were gone. Within two minutes, Lucrezia defeated the army, no one survived her mowing arms, stomping feet and moving body.
Lucrezia smiled. If only she could have been this big when the French attacked  Rome in the 16th century. She pictured the musketeers and halberdiers crunching under her feet, flattened in the armor that was supposed to protect them. No armor, no matter how thick, was now able to withstand her.
Suddenly, Lucrezia was enveloped in a strange light. A brilliant flash of white it was, followed by a large rumble and heavy winds. They blew the dust from the mountains and the ground into a cloud the shape of a mushroom.
"They've got quite some gunpowder around here," Lucrezia thought as the cloud rose up her chest, never knowing it was a nuke. It didn't hurt her, since she was dead already, but Lucrezia was irritated because of the cloud. She blew, but the winds filling the vacuum were stronger. Her view was blocked.
"Damn you!" she swore, stepping out of the cloud, crushing a forest and flattening a hill while doing so. She was determined to do some serious rampage now. They interrupted her thoughts, and that was a capital offence. It was time to be punished, she thought as she headed for Kansas City.
 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Lucrezia walked back, following the flow of the Kansas River, now barely wider than her big toe. Part of it was vaporized because of the nukes' temperature, another part was flooding the area because of the blockade the mountain she threw away caused.
Reaching the outskirts of Kansas City, she put her hands on her hips, scanning the place than was about to be ruined. She saw many strange buildings, not knowing their purpose. Cylindrical objects, some of them seemingly made of glass, higher than the church spires she knew. They were bigger than the other things the people had built, but still, compared to Lucrezia, they were nothing. The highest of these little cylinders hardly reached her ankles.
"Even bumping my little toe into them will make them collapse." She thought to herself, reveling in her power. This was life! An entire place at her mercy. Mercy? What mercy? They had bothered her, interrupting her thoughts about the past. Smiling broadly, she entered Kansas City.
The skyline of the city, consisting of many skyscrapers (or cylindrical objects, as Lucrezia thought of them) was lost in a single footstep. Her 2300 feet long naked feet descended upon rows of skyscrapers, crumbling them as soon as her sole touched them. Lucrezia pressed four or five of these strange buildings into the ground simultaneously, savoring the crunches she felt under her feet. Houses looked like small white dots from her height, trees no more than patches of moss. Lucrezia could step on dozens of those at once, destroying them without feeling the slightest resistance.
In Kansas City panic ruled. People wanted to leave as soon as possible, but traffic jams prevented most of the inhabitants to get away. Screams of terror filled the air as they saw the strange girl approach, looming impossibly high over their doomed city. Her legs rose like two colossal piles of meat up in the air, pink pillars that looked like they supported heaven itself from falling down. But heaven was falling down, at least it seemed when her gigantic feet appeared, darkening the sky before a mountain's worth of weight flattened everything under it. Buildings, trees, cars, streets and not to mention people were all equal, for a brief moment, equal in their fragility, equally obliterated under this giantess foot.
Lucrezia's toes scraped a fairly large skyscraper, taking a huge chunk of glass and concrete with them down as she stepped down. Dust emerged from its crumbled site, like blood oozing from a wound. She didn't feel it. Lucrezia felt nothing but the faint tickles and crunches the larger building made when she stepped on them.
Lucrezia, after having stepped for a couple of minutes on everything in her vicinity sat down, her huge ass flattening a dozen city blocks at once. In her public hair, countless houses and cars became entangled, not to mention the people trying to flee but without a place to run. They were caught in a huge, impassable forest of hair, like wet tentacles clinging and grasping everything in their reach.
Lucrezia, unaware of this, spread her toes. Then she pulled carefully eight skyscrapers from the ground and placed them in the spaces between them. The once-proud buildings looked like little grayish tic tacs now. Lucrezia smiled, and flexed her toes as if she was making a fist with her feet. The skyscrapers pulverized in a split second, killing whoever was still in there and crushing every piece of office equipment and furniture into unrecognizable rubble. Her mere toes had done that!
Lucrezia rubbed her breasts, with engorged nipples that were 175 feet long, as she destroyed the little buildings with her toes. This power was overwhelming to her, it aroused her as if she was a cat sniffing an extremely concentrated dose of catnip. She became hot again, rubbing her huge cunt, smearing the caught buildings and cars like grains of sand into powder. The people in her bush were so small, they left tiny spots of red, so microscopic she wasn't even able to see them if she had looked. Lucrezia thrust her head back, her 2 mile long hairs smothering an entire suburb, and came violently. A huge tidal wave of slime her cunt vomited, covering the city block in front of her enormous sex organ. Her cum slowly mulched through the city, taking everything with it in its path towards the Kansas River, clogging ship's travel when it had ran into it.
"PHEW!", Lucrezia sighted, worn-out. This was amazing. Never had she dreamed of this, she being a giantess, killing, destroying, rampaging and loving it! Smiling, she got up, trying to make most of the 30 minutes that she had left now.
Lucrezia walked towards a relative undamaged part of Kansas City. Entire vans were struck under her toenails, the proud machines reduced to insignificant pieces of dust. People watched in awe at the enormous muscles twitching and rippling under the thick layer of flesh, wondering how many joules of energy they used for the slightest of her movements. They saw the freckles on her skin, each one big enough to serve as a parking place for a car. They noticed the ridges under her toes, thick as a person's arm. Crumbs fell off her feet each time she lifted them, falling into a dead area which showed no evidence of human settlement anymore. Everything perished and crushed under her feet.
Lucrezia walked around the entire city, occasionally blowing clouds and dust emerging from the destroyed buildings away. Her breath caused a gale flipping over cars and knocking down people, but she didn't know nor care. She had a good time destroying this city.
She dragged a finger from the Kansas river through the city, creating a canal within seconds. Everything her finger touched was immediate destroyed, if it wasn't already, then flooded. Lucrezia watched happily as she saw her finger's track fill with water. She laid down, her huge ass and back flattening several suburbs, and rolled over half of Kansas City, steamrolling everything under her back, ass, belly and breasts, while her 2-mile long hair pulled and dragged countless tress and building out of the ground.
Lucrezia laughed out loud, she had fun. But as is usual with fun, it passes much too quick. Lucrezia felt her time was running out, and she hurried to stomp on the few remaining pieces of Kansas City as she only had a few minutes left. It was soon done, the entire city was leveled in a way no nuke could ever do.
Standing upright, one foot in Swope Park and the other on the former City Market, she stretched and yawned. She felt tired, even though she was a spirit, and looked at the city with her eyes half closed.
"It was fun," she said to no one in particular. "Be glad I cannot pee, otherwise you would have had another problem right now. And be thankful I don't have to eat anymore as well, as many of you would have ended between my teeth like fleas! But now, it's time for me to go...."
Lucrezia had just finished speaking as her time was up. She vanished, leaving nothing but death and destruction behind. Housed, trees, car wrecks and other things still stuck all over her body fell to the ground as she disappeared, raining down on the ruins of Kansas City. It was her last act of rampage.


EPILOGE

Lucrezia was back in the afterlife. Her father, Rodrigo Borgia, was waiting for her. He looked at her with a stony face.

"Are you out of your mind?", he asked. "Do you know what you have done?"

"I have created a hell out there. You should have seen. I was gigantic and..."

"...that justifies killing us?" a familiar voice aid behind her. Turning, Lucrezia saw Gerald, or at least his spirit. He was accompanied by the spirit of Philip.

"You are going to pay, bitch," Gerald said. He didn't notice everyone in the afterlife was able to speak the same language, nor did he care. "You created a hell for us, now we create one for you. Or should I say, you created one for yourself?"

He clenched his fists, and, together with Philip, he approached Lucrezia in a threatening manner. She became afraid, since all of her powers she had on Earth were gone now. Moreover, in the afterlife, one could feel pain. Injuries or a second death were impossible, but pain could be felt. Gerald and Philip knew, as did Lucrezia.

"Father, help me!", Lucrezia said, turning to Rodrigo. But he was gone. Instead, she saw
millions of spirits all around her, all looking at her with the same amount of hatred and anger on their faces. At first, Lucrezia didn't know who these people were, but she suddenly realized it.
It were the spirits of the people she killed.
They were here as well now.
And coming for her, fists clenched, bent on revenge.

"Shiiiit....", she muttered, as the mob moved towards her.

The End  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2529