Endangered by beallis
Summary:

A tiny man runs into some trouble while retrieving some food


Categories: Entrapment, Adventure Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1359 Read: 5632 Published: November 02 2011 Updated: November 02 2011
Story Notes:

Another one I wrote a couple months back. A simple scene, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless

1. Chapter 1 by beallis

Chapter 1 by beallis

He gave a great heave, and sent the apple rolling a few paces from himself. This would have been an easy task had he been at his original 6 feet tall. Hell, it wouldn't have been much trouble if he was 2 feet tall, but at 2 inches, it was another story. He panted a bit and put his hands on his knees. 'Great,' he thought, 'just another hour of this and I might have it back to the den.' He looked up and saw the first rays of sunlight pelt the grass high above him. One of the benefits of lenient lawn care was its cover.

He tried to remember how it had gotten to this. What had it been? He seemed to remember watching a news cast one month about mass disappearances at a biological research lab. A week later they were found, all smaller than dolls. A few weeks after that, it seemed quite ubiquitous. It hadn't been exclusive to males, but there hadn't been a man proven immune (He'd certainly seen no men larger than himself since after he shrunk. Trucks stopped moving as drivers could no longer reach the wheels, food markets emptied as people threw their money at a chance at survival, and when their money was all gone, they ignored the price tags and took what they could get their hands on. He remembered waking up one morning under an expanse of cloth, taking a few minutes to escape to find his room had outgrown him. He lived there for a while, snacking on the seemingly endless amount of food he had bought, but one day a wild-eyed woman smashed open his door and took all of his food. Had he not hid better, he might have a very different story today. 

He stood up straight and stared at the apple, annoyed. He walked back over to it to push it further towards his den, but stopped as he heard thunderous footsteps and felt tremors in the ground beneath him. He dashed away from the apple, hiding in a thick patch of grass and watched as a giant hand reached down and plucked the apple from the ground with ease. He glare at the hand, looking for its owner, and found himself momentarily starstruck. His vision of her started at the top of her thighs, below being obscured by grass, And made his way up. Slender hips covered by revealing shorts, a slightly dirty tank-top covering modest breasts and leading to a cute face with a creamy complexion and bored expression, long, jet black, tousled, shoulder length hair raining down from her head. He watched as she sat against a tree which seemed to touch heaven itself, and ate most of the apple, dropping the remnants not far from him. 

He watched as she stood up and walked away. What he wouldn't give to have gone out with her before all this had happened. As she cleared his sight and the earth settled beneath him, he walked over to the remnants of the apple, sighing. There went another week's variety. He decided to make the best he could of it and crouched, and began eating what remained of the apple. He would at least have lunch, for all the effort he had just applied. He ravenously began carving away at the apple, chewing loudly at what he could get into his mouth. So loudly, in fact, that he barely noticed the titaness looming over him, gazing, licking and biting her lips. He stopped a moment and looked up. He did not hesitate to run back into the cover of the grass, as she followed, one earth-shaking step after the next. He ran, parting blades of grass as he went and felt as if he'd lost her. He ran too fast, however, and soon lost his cover in a patch of dirt. He looks back fearfully to see he has caught the attention of the girl, staring back with an excited, hungry look at him. Of which type, he dared not think about.

He returned to the grass and ran, feeling her drop to her knees and begins sifting through the grass, catching a glimpse of him here or there, before he saw the entrance of his den and dove for it, her hand right behind him. He runs through the tunnel, seeking refuge in his subterranean abode. Her hand follows him into the tunnel and narrowly misses him as he enter the main chamber. Her arm flails about wildly and finally grasps a peach he had found yesterday, a tiny portion already eaten. That was supposed to feed him for a week, and he winced as he saw his food being stolen. His victory was a near hollow one, having seemingly traded his freedom for his food supply. He heard loud munching noises from above and fought back tears. He slumped down and waited for his tormentor to leave, listening to loud noises as dirt was torn up.

After hearing her steps fade into silence, he slowly emerged to find the area around his den abandoned, and gave a relieved sigh. He would have to move, it would seem. He couldn't have her coming back and stealing his food whenever she wanted, and his den was not impervious to infiltration by those willing to put forth some effort. He cursed himself for having given away his position like that, why had he been so stubborn and reckless? He walked around and stopped, as he stared at a disturbance in the dirt. It wasn't a footprint, he could be sure of that, but the reality was much more frightening. A huge X marked the spot right above his den. He had only a few moments to contemplate the consequences of this development before he felt the return of the tremors, shaking his being. 

He dropped into the entryway to his den and watched for any activity. The tremors became louder and the girl became visible over the grass-cover. She was holding up the peach in one hand, taking a large bite out of it, and held the other hand to her hip. She looked over at him, and as she chewed, a grin that can only be described as victorious crept over her face, and he understood why. In her other hand she held a hand shovel, like those used for gardening, and he could make out what she meant to do with it. He stared at her, petrified with fear.

Her first step broke his paralysis and he dashed back into the den, running through his options. He remembered the tunnel on the other side, and quickly headed towards it. Before he could reach it, a steel wall broke through the ceiling and moved away from him, rending the earth and destroying his only hope of escape. He rushed back through the way he'd entered, determined not to give up, but as he neared the exit, an enormous hand descended and grabbed him. He heard a muffled "Got ya" from above ground, before he was extracted from the tunnel. He tried to squirm free, but feeling her grip tighten, he went limp, his helplessness and hopelessness setting in. 

She brought him to her face and looked him over, smiling smugly, washing her peachy breath over him and relishing in his total defeat silently for a minute or two. She blushed, "You know, I haven't seen one of you little guys in almost a year." She bit her lower lip as her eyes revealed her hunger. She shifted her grip so that she was holding onto him loosely, index finger and thumb nudged under his arms. He was slowly lowered to her waist, before her free hand pulled back her shorts and panties with ease, and he was dropped. He landed on her sex, powerful pheromones overwhelming him, as he looked back up to see her sultry gaze, her wink just before she let the panties snap back into place. As she began to move again, back to wherever she had come from, he had a moment to ponder his fate, and a slight smile crept its way onto his face.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2507