Story by somedude88
Summary:

No real story anymore, just writing out random fantasies...


Categories: Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 19743 Read: 105706 Published: October 05 2011 Updated: January 07 2012

1. Chapter 1 by somedude88

2. Chapter 2 by somedude88

3. Chapter 3 by somedude88

4. Chapter 4 by somedude88

5. Chapter 5 by somedude88

6. Chapter 6 by somedude88

7. Chapter 7 by somedude88

8. Chapter 8 by somedude88

9. Chapter 9 by somedude88

10. Chapter 10 by somedude88

11. Chapter 11 by somedude88

12. Chapter 12 by somedude88

13. Chapter 13 by somedude88

14. Chapter 14 by somedude88

15. Chapter 15 by somedude88

16. Chapter 16 by somedude88

Chapter 1 by somedude88
Author's Notes:

Started the story somewhere in the middle, so the "beginning" is not really the beginning.

Gisele was rather uncomfortable. But she knew it was to be expected. She did after all allow Mt Shasta’s eruption to go off inside her pussy. She giggled at the thought. She nearly climaxed because of the eruption of an active volcano! She shifted uncomfortably on the summit and in doing so, could hear the mountain crack and groan as it was crushed beneath her enormous lips. Even from her lofty height, the noise was loud and clear. And while it only sounded like ice on a pond cracking beneath her feet, to the countless observers’ miles away the ground was trembling gently from the noise. And through some covered ears, the sharp cracks could still be faintly heard.

Gisele tried to peek through her enormous cleavage, but was unable to see because her arms were pushing her boobs together.

“I GUESS I’M NOT A DOUBLE D ANYMORE.” She said softly, though she knew everyone for miles could still hear her. Suddenly she was no longer grinning; it was beginning to sink in. She was miles and miles tall and anything she did could potentially kill someone, or something. How many poor, innocent animals had she crushed beneath her?

“OH GOD. HELP ME, I’M HUGE!” She whispered desperately, looking around her for signs of help. But she couldn’t even distinguish individual trees at the base of the mountain; everything simply blended together.

Something abruptly shifted inside her vagina.

“OH…” She closed her eyes and bit her lip, drawn to the sensation, the shifting magma swirled and tickled, but she felt that the lava was cooling down since it no longer burned, but it was definitely settling at the base that joined her pussy lips to the crater of the volcano. She shuttered, sending a strong tremor through the ground that was felt for miles, sending trees nearby shuttering back and forth. She involuntarily squeezed her vaginal muscles, feeling the building sized boulders compress, crack, crumble and meld together as she sighed in euphoria. She looked down over her quivering breasts, still breathing heavily, watching clouds of ice, dust, ash and rock racing down the mountain, into the valley between her tanned thighs. The dust stuck to her skin. She was now causing massive rock slides.

She didn’t want to cause any more damage, so she leaned slightly forward to put more weight on her hands and knees, trying not to crush the volcano any further.

“HOW BIG AM I NOW?” She muttered to herself. She looked up and saw contrails from an airliner flying nearly a foot over her forehead.

Gisele gasped, she was over 50,000ft tall! She suddenly noticed that the airliner, smaller than a grain of sand, was in freefall. She looked on helplessly as the contrails spiraled towards her face. Her sudden intake of air had caused the airliner to be sucked towards her and now it was going to crash into her town-sized face.

She held her breath, but wondered if she should stay still or blow away the falling plane like a leaf. But if she did, wouldn’t the plane simply break apart? As she decided, the plane seemed to regain control, passing over her nose from what felt like several inches. When the airliner was far enough for comfort, Gisele gave a long sigh. Her breath became a gentle breeze that combed through the forest in front of her. 

“OH MY GOD.” She said in a normal tone, causing many people for miles to cover their ears while trying to stay upright from the blast of her voice.

“WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?” She said, tears beginning to form in her eyes, but then she saw a wisp of white smoke that contrasted with the green forest below. That wisp began to lengthen until it was a very thin, long line and after a few moments, a double line was formed, forming the letter F.

                A relieved giggle came from Gisele, who blinked, causing tears to fall down her face, showering her cleavage in a downpour of fat raindrops.

She had a bit of trouble seeing the letters as they were of fine print and sometimes blended with the occasional cloud. She squinted and leaned further, her breasts shifting forward too, jiggling as their masses shifted. After a few moments, the skywriting stopped.

“Fol-”

“NO! DON’T STOP! PLEASE!” She whispered, worried that the plane may have crashed. She searched and searched, looking for clues as to what had happened. But then a new line, one that was several times thicker and now yellow, formed over the white “F”. Little did she know that her difficulty seeing the skywriter worried the authorities, causing them to call in an entire 5-plane formation. They wrote in thicker, yellow smoke that could be now be seen, even with clouds in the background.

“Follow the yellow smoke trail. It will lead you to Pacific Ocean. Crawl slowly and avoid highways.”

“OKAY.” She said, nodding.

After waiting for nearly an hour, a trail of yellow smoke began to form. Heading west, the five plane formation tore through the sky as fast as their planes could. The pilots were not comfortable knowing that a giant woman was more or less chasing them.

Gisele began to crawl forward, her movements causing constant tremors throughout the ground for miles. She first reached out with her right hand, trying to keep her palms from touching the forest floor.

Of the 4,000 people that lived in the town beneath Mt Shasta, of the people there that had seen Gisele the giantess save their town, Kyle Brybaker was the only one that had seen her naked on the internet before. Her stunning, lightly tanned, goddess-like body, full breasts that were now bigger than the town he stood in, her flat, shapely tummy that could hold thousands, maybe millions of people and digest them within hours. Wide shapely hips that could take hours to travel across, blonde hair that was as long a the mountain was tall, long legs that for once literally stretched for miles and a pussy that could swallow a mountain. He should know. He just saw her accept Mt. Shasta like a sex toy six hours ago. And since then, he hasn’t done anything but sit in his room, watching her through his window, unable to peel his eyes away from her body.  He may not have had a fetish for gentle, giant women, but he had to admit: He definitely had one now.

He was sad to see her go and by default, her twins, but he was at least glad that she was leaving with an unbelievable show. Her every move was causing a gentle tremor, causing his bobble-head collection to fall into a bobbing frenzy. She slowly, lifted her left hand, reached outward and planted it somewhere down the mountain, out of site behind his neighbor’s house. But as she slowly leaned over her outstretched arm, the left side of her body suddenly dropped as if her hand had slipped.

Kyle’s house jumped while simultaneously blasted by the shockwave, tossing his body into the air. He landed hard on his side and slammed his head against the edge of his chair. But despite the pain, he jumped towards the windowsill and tried to not break eye contact with the goddess. His house continued to shake all around him. Lamps and bobble-heads were falling over, books toppling from their cases, the wood structure of his house was rattling apart. The neighbors were shouting and screaming in fear, every car alarm surged into an orchestrated blare, but after a few seconds that felt like eternity, the quakes swiftly past and the earth settled. Little did he know that he had just experienced the force of a thermonuclear bomb. And had her hand been 2 miles closer, his town would have been nothing more than a collection of collapsed buildings.

And while the police sirens ebbed and flowed, car alarms continued to screech and neighbors called out to one another, Kyle Brybaker was in heaven. He didn’t even notice the fire hydrant that had ruptured, blasting water onto his porch.  He was too busy watching Gisele’s breasts bounce up and down from her sudden drop and stared open mouthed as they slowly bobbed in unison for several minutes. Her pert nipples drew upright lines in the air. And he swore he could hear a faint sloshing sound that emitted from her breasts as they bounced slowly and seductively. So entranced, he didn’t even notice the ashamed look on her face.

                “I’M SO SORRY,” A panicked Gisele whispered, watching the cars in town scurry around like mites. Travelling on her fingertips probably wasn’t going to work, not on mountainous terrain anyway.  

                She lifted her left leg and tried to plant it at the base of the mountain, but she couldn’t seem to move forward. Her lightly furred crotch seemed to be stuck to the volcano’s crater. She tried to pull her pussy forward.

                “AH!” Gisele gasped as she felt a sharp sting from inside her vagina. It felt like her flesh was tearing away.

                “HOLD ON, I SEEM TO BE STUCK.” She whispered, panting heavily. “JUST GIVE ME A MOMENT.”

                She pressed down on her hands and knees, trying to lift her pussy off the volcano. She sank deeper into the crust, causing more massive rockslides and shattering granite, but the pain it caused was dramatically worse. And she wasn’t less stuck than she was before. Still breathing heavily from the intense pain, Gisele tried to twist her pussy off the volcano’s crater. At first the pain was nearly unbearable, but she twisted harder. Starting with an ear-splitting crack, the rock connecting her to the mountain gave away in a growing cacophony of crumbling, shattering volcanic rock. As her hips rose into the sky, smaller bits of superheated earth, ranging from the size of cars to small office buildings, broke away from the chunk of rock still lodged inside her crotch. In their reddish-yellow glow, they fell silently into the newly-reshaped volcanic crater, before thundering down the sides of the basin, each impact and tumble sending shockwaves throughout the area. Mt. Shasta and Weed, all the townspeople saw thick clouds of steam and ash rising from the basin like a pot of boiling water, into the cold summit air.

                To Gisele, the intense tearing pain inside her was intolerable. She wanted to scream with all she had, but all that came out in a deep, tense groan.

“OOHHH…” She cried, clenching her teeth, the voice of her pain shaking every window and bone in the towns around her.

She involuntarily squeezed her vaginal muscles and the stinging sensation peaked, but it quickly declined as her pussy lips, their height comparable to the Sears tower in Chicago, began to forcefully close. The tip of the 4,600 foot slab of rock, retracted up into her vagina. And to the many speechless onlookers of the town, it seemed like an inverted mountain, glowing in a reddish-yellow aura, quickly disappeared inside her.

Gisele could barely breathe as her crotch throbbed in pain. She lifted her right arm and tried to spread her pussy open with her fingers, but the swollen tenderness of it made her reconsider. Since it was too painful to remove the mountain-sized boulder now, she would have to wait until the tenderness and swelling went down.

“OKAY,” Gisele muttered, still rubbing her sore crotch. “I’M READY.”

The planes came around for another pass and the yellow line soon reformed. Traveling on her hands and knees, she began her 100 mile journey to the Pacific Ocean, which she saw glistening in the distance.

The immediate challenge for Gisele was crossing Highway 5, merely six miles away from where she sat; a distance no longer than the length of her legs. The authorities needed Gisele to pass between the small towns of Mt. Shasta and Weed. The area she would cross the highway would give her even distance from both towns. The town of Weed would be three miles to the north, while the town of Mt. Shasta would be three miles to the south. But while these two townships would be safe from being crushed, between them was a thick belt of low-density housing. Occupying the areas West of Highway 5, every house was practically invisible to the goddess Gisele. To her, every home in the belt was smaller than a grain of sand. And she was now headed their way, crawling one earth-trembling limb at a time.

Willy’s house was a complete disaster. His floor was covered in broken dishes, his boat had thrown off its carriage, the back door had broken loose and his boiler had sprung a leak. And according to Willy, it was all because of “that damn giant bitch.”

But he certainly didn’t have much time to mourn because National Guardsmen were rounding up the neighborhood in a forced evacuation.

To say the least, he and many others did not enjoy the suggestion of leaving their home and belongings. But Willy was special. He didn’t have home insurance. This was the reason why he refused to leave his home, the reason why it led to a struggle, the reason why it ended with an unconscious Willy, a smiling soldier and his brand new taser.

For many, it was not a very difficult decision. They were told that Gisele would be moving through the area, devastating the neighborhood and obliterating anything unfortunate to be caught beneath her. But on a positive note, the soldiers told the evacuees that the government promised to cover any of the damage. The Guardsmen had tried to tell Willy this, but tasering him was quicker. Who in their right minds wanted to waste any time? An approaching goddess, completely visible from the doomed streets, reaching into the sky above them, was bearing down on them.

As the evacuees were raced down the highway towards Mt. Shasta, Gisele had managed to crawl down the mountainous slopes. And as she drew closer, everyone in the transports could feel the tremors grow stronger and stronger.      

Positioned on the east side of Highway 5, the Mt. Black Butte was over 6,000ft tall. This meant that even from its lofty height, the mountain barely reached halfway up Gisele’s shins. And as she slowly came to a stop at the highway, she sat down on soles of her feet. Mt. Black Butte was nestled away between her knees, a mere foot to Gisele, from a pussy that could have easily plowed right through it. The yellow line had stopped short of the highway and she guessed that things weren’t ready for her to cross.

Gisele was finding it a bit hard to keep her hands to herself. She looked down on the mountain before her, wondering how fragile it was. After all, she was enormous, multi-mile high being; crushing acres of land beneath her coming to a highway that looked almost like floss. She had reformed the landscape to a series of 200 foot depressions and her very movement triggered seismic events. She was an immense god-like being and that truth was starting to go to her head.      

Transfixed in this sense of marvel, Gisele reached down between her knees and gently palmed the Mt. Black Butte’s summit. To Gisele, this mountain was nothing more than a softball sized rock. And naturally, she assumed that with her strength, she could rip this mountain out of the ground and hurl it dozens of miles, before it slammed into the earth like a meteor. But she simply watched as the trees on the summit were crushed beneath her hand and small rockslides boiled down to the base of the mountain, coming to a rest in the ditches before the highway. She was gentle and tried not to accidently break off bigger chunks of rock. But realizing what she was doing, she carefully took her hand off the summit and placed both of them on her lap. She didn’t want to hurt any more wildlife. She knew what she had to do.

But still, in the back of her mind, she imagined what would have happen had she jumped. Her enormous thighs flexing, the earth’s crust fracturing like thin ice as she pushed off, the feeling of weightlessness as she came back down at terminal velocity. The shattering of the earth’s crust as she sank knee deep into the ground. Compared to the mountain before her, how much bigger would the resulting impact be? 

The people watched her nervously as she did this, toying with the mountain. The National Guard was thrown into preparation, hoping that “greater measures” wouldn’t be necessary. They knew the General Chief of Staff was comfortable with lethal force, if only to subdue the goddess. But they couldn’t destroy Gisele, an all powerful goddess who could wipe them all out with the slightest of actions. A footstep, a slap-

A full-breasted push-up…

Things remained tense among the commanders as she removed her hand from the summit.

Gisele turned her head southward and looked down at Mt. Shasta, seeing the microscopic crowds grow bigger and bigger at the township’s edge. The entire crowd looked like a tiny, nearly transparent, grayish amoeba that had attached itself to the edge of town. She could see tiny vehicles: cars, trucks and a few tanks, rolling towards her edge of the district. So small were these nearly indistinguishable things that she had to narrow her eyes and lean slightly forward in order for her to get a better view. But she was so close to the town of Mt. Shasta, so unbelievably enormous, that simply leaning towards it positioned her looking down on the town from above. But so concerned with watching, she hadn’t noticed that or her mouth that was casually hanging open. Her immense pink tongue slipped in and out of view as she ran the tip of it over the tops of her incisors. It wasn’t a threatening gesture, just an absentminded one. But the guards on the ground saw it in a slightly more menacing light.

End Notes:

New chapters will be up daily.

Chapter 2 by somedude88

Sgt. Harpa couldn’t stop looking at Gisele’s breasts. After all, it’s quite extraordinary to see them in their full, soft, tanned, pertness. Seeing them rise and fall to the rhythm of her breathing pretty much stopped the heart. With her hands resting gently in her lap, the Sergeant had a wonderful, unobstructed view of her left breast, a side-boob panorama. All he could see of the right breast was the nipple, her perfectly circular areola and the very forward area of her boob, but the rest was blocked by her massive twin. Her firm thighs were eye-catching as well, but so large and intimidating were they that her knees nearly hid Mt. Black Butte from view, only the tip of the summit could be seen peaking over their tops. He wished Gisele’s hand had made a beeline course to her labia, but despite his disappointment, it was quite arousing to see such power, as the mountain’s summit disappeared beneath her hand.  

He had heard of her, he had seen her naked online. He had heard of her over the radio, then saw her again on TV, but as he leaned against the HUMVEE mounted .50 cal, he could not have asked for a better front row view. And except for the periodic aftershocks that rumbled through the town, it was the most pleasant experience of his life.

But the sudden movement forward startled him and the Sergeant looked further up to see the unnerving site of Gisele leaning over them, her eyes narrowing and her tongue emerging to lick at her lips. Her body turned to face them, unfolding her profile to an unobstructed frontal view, her right breast finally emerging from behind its twin. Her face was nearly above the ant-like town, filling a good portion of the sky. Had she been a normal sized woman, such a display would have been unbelievably arousing, but to the armed men on the ground, nothing could have been more frightening than a 52,800ft woman licking her chops.

                Harpa charged the handle on his machine gun, as did all the others. The civilians were starting to back away, a good number of them running back towards the town. Screaming and yelling began to crescendo and Harpa called for his superior, who froze at the sight of Gisele’s tongue.

                He suddenly became aware of what she had and was doing. She leaned back and gave the town her best apologetic face.

                “I’M SORRY.” Gisele said, lightly shrugging her shoulders. “I DIDN’T MEAN TO LOOK HOSTILE. AND I’LL TRY NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE.”

                And with that, Gisele looked westward, hoping for any sign of the skywriters. Many of those that had fled were coming back, the civilians now gathering further down the street, away from the giantess.

                Pvt. Ladenburg had searched high and low throughout the neighborhood. Every attic, basement, broom closet and boiler-room was thoroughly searched. He had only found a cat which he carried, but no one seemed to be around, the goddess Gisele being the acceptation. The tree line prevented the private from seeing anything below her knees, but he didn’t mind, as all the good stuff was at the waistline and up. It was hard to not be distracted as he walked from house to house, but if someone had been able to slip past his sharp eyes, then that person had done a fine job of getting him or herself killed. He looked up at Gisele’s toned, flat tummy, up even further at her enormous, cleavage-forming breasts. He almost needed to look straight up in order to see her blonde mane and beautiful face which were miles away. All the while, she absentmindedly looked around, her gaze sometimes meeting his.  He climbed into the passenger seat with the cat in his lap. He picked up the radio as Ulderman climbed into the driver’s seat. He called his CO and confirmed a successful sweep. When he hung up, Ulderman looked at him.

                “Damn…” Pvt. Ladenburg said, stoking the now purring cat. “She’s a whole lot of woman.”

                Gisele looked down, trying to find any signs of the skywriters. But movement in the neighborhoods beyond the highway caught her attention. A line of cars seemed to be speeding down a side street that lead to Mt. Shasta. Wondering if it was safe to cross, Gisele leaned side to side trying to see the neighborhood from as many angles as possible. The area seemed empty, but at her size, anything with dense tree cover seemed empty. Suddenly, lines began to form over the highway at breast-level and Gisele knew that the skywriters were back.

                “The path is clear, crawl very slowly, carefully over highway.” It said, but Gisele shook her head.

                ‘CAN’T I JUST GO AROUND? I DON’T WANT TO CRUSH THIS NEIGHBORHOOD.” She whispered, looking down towards the city.

                After a few minutes, the skywriters responded.

                “No other way.”

                “WHAT IF I WALKED OVER THE HIGHWAY?” She asked desperately. “MY SHINS WON’T CRUSH EVERYTHING IF I DO.”

                This time, the skywriters immediately responded.

                “The shock of your step could destroy Mt. Shasta and Weed.”

                And it was true. Arthur had calculated that the force one of her steps would make was nearly as powerful as the largest thermonuclear warhead ever made, equivalent to the energy of fifty million tons of TNT. This was enough to level everything in an 8 mile radius and devastate both towns in massive earthquakes.

                “I’LL BE VERY CAREFUL,” She quietly pleaded, “I SWEAR, I PROMISE.”

                “No negotiating, please go now.”

                And with a sigh, Gisele made her move. She reached over with her right hand and leaning forward, carefully positioned it on the western border of the neighborhood. Despite her caution, half of the houses of the district, found themselves thrown apart by the earthquake that ensued. Gisele could see clouds of dust billowing out from underneath her palm. With another sigh, Gisele leaned even further, stretching her perfect torso over the miniscule district below, placing more weight on her right hand while reaching out with her left. When it made contact with the earth her left arm was one mile away from the edges of the district. And even then, the quakes shook dozens of more houses to the ground.

                The people in Weed and Mt. Shasta were not prepared for the tremors. And though it wasn’t strong enough to knock down houses, through people in the air and break open hydrants, a few members of the elderly found themselves with broken hips. The other younger members of the community simply caught their balance as they stumbled from the light quakes.  

                 Gisele’s torso, nearly 3 miles tall, was stretched out horizontally over the poor strip of suburb. And it was unfortunate that no one was actually there to see Gisele as her breasts bounced off each other, their mass pulled together by the earth’s wonderful gravity. Her soil smudged hands swept ominously over the district. Merely a thousand feet about the ground, her palms briefly covered the sky, obstructing the view of her tanned body for a split-second.              

Gisele’s shadow engulfed the area as her torso stretched overhead, her boobs growing larger as they dipped closer to the ground. And though her breasts were still a mile away, they completely filled the heavens, from treetop to treetop, forming an undulating cleavage over a kilometer long. Her lightly furred pussy peeked over Mt. Black Butte, the thin, brightly blonde bush rising over its crest like the sun rising over the horizon. As her hips rose higher and came to a stop directly over Mt. Black Butte, the western side of Mt. Shasta became visible between her firm thighs, giving the forced illusion that the 5th largest mountain in California could barely reach her crotch. The sun itself was no longer visible, since it was completely blocked by her tanned body. But the sunlight behind her did cause her profile to blush brightly with yellow light, framing her body with a heavenly glow.   

                Still, every show had its price. And there was no one unlucky enough to have felt the world around them collapse as the shockwave from her hands pulsed through the earth like a tsunami. Pipes ruptured, asphalt cracked, glass shattered and pine needles were knocked loose from the trees. And when her trailing left hand landed a mile away, anything that had not been demolished was finished off by the second thunderous quake.

                Gisele lifted her left knee, trying to place it in such a way that the Highway was trapped beneath the arch of her ankle. And though major quakes caused the highway to fracture like a mirror, the roadway remained intact, though it now needed moderate repairs.

                Gisele knees flattened the decimated neighborhoods, pushing the ground beneath the rubble almost 200ft further. The whole ordeal hadn’t been pretty, but it was almost over. She just needed to make sure that her toes didn’t plow through the highway. She continued forward, looking over her shoulder to observe the placement of her knees. As they contacted the ground, dagger-like clouds of rocks and dust were thrown into the sky, billowing out from beneath her, enveloping the entire neighborhood in a brown, earthy haze.

 Her breasts moved slowly across the sky, passing overhead towards the Californian coast. The undersides of her jiggling breasts slowly eclipsed her head and shoulders. And within moments, the western sky was filled with the swelling cleavage of her under boob. The flat plain of her firm stomach moved overhead, the fine lines and the belly button in her abdomen flexing slightly with every breath. When her body finally came to a stop, causing her breasts to sway forward and back, her supple thighs framed the community, which was still covered in her shadow. Waiting at the top of those firm columns of smooth flesh, Gisele’s crotch now hung 2.5 miles over the epicenter of the obliterated neighborhood. Her lips glistened with sweat and secretions, the tight pink folds of her pussy twitched with vigor and her blonde fur waved like wheat from the wind, sending a mild musky fragrance that blanketed the blessed district.

With a sigh of relief, knowing that the highway was no longer in danger, Gisele began crawling at a more comfortable pace. Making sure to lift her feet, she cleared the Highway and continued to follow the yellow line, now crawling at a more comfortable pace of 260 miles per hour.

The once suburban neighborhood was suddenly basked in light as Gisele’s crotch was suddenly replaced by the blinding sun. Her left thigh, flexing with solid muscle, lifted into the air, coming back down with the force of a small nuclear bomb. As the deafening sound of crumbling rocks filled the air, Gisele’s right knee followed suit. Once her knees disappeared beyond the treetops, the empty, desolated suburb stood peaceful once again. And as the goddess’s tight, round butt swayed hypnotically above the tree line, her thundering steps faded into the distance.    

  The people of Mt. Shasta did not cheer or otherwise celebrate, as Sgt. Harpa had expected. Instead, many murmured to each other, showing signs of worry and distress. A few watched quietly, listening in awe as the thuds of her hands and knees drifted off in the distance. He was one of the many that watched quietly, gazing at her round buttocks as they swayed back and forth like a boat in rough waves, each supple cheek jiggling to the tune of her steps. She had started her way up Mt. Eddy, which was only 9 miles from the city and nothing more to her than than a gentle mound.

As she came to the very summit of the mountain, the blonde goddess stopped. The people around Harpa became worried as she sat down on her folded legs and looked over her shoulder to face the town of Mt. Shasta. Again, the civilians started to back up, the less curious ones fleeing again like doves. But with a seductive smile, Gisele winked before blowing the town a goddess-sized kiss. The gesture was followed moments later by a strong, mint-scented breeze. It was here that Sgt. Harpa noticed the warm sticky ooze that trickled down his left thigh.

Sgt. Harpa shifted uncomfortably in his pants, gazing absentmindedly at Gisele as she continued her way over the peak of Mt. Eddy, her firm rear swaying more profoundly. He didn’t notice all the activity that was going on around him.

“Company!” An unfamiliar officer screamed, “Move out!” But Harpa didn’t move an inch. He was in another planet; A world with two firm cheeks.

“Sergeant?!”

Harpa blinked, breaking out of his stupor. Standing at the front of the HUMVEE was his seemingly disgruntled platoon leader. Harpa, not knowing what else to do, snapped out a salute. He managed to establish eye contact despite the painful act of tearing his view away from Gisele.

“Yes sir?” Harpa asked, catching himself as his eyes beginning to wander westward. The Lt. cocked his eyebrows, presenting a tube sock in his left hand as he tilted his head slightly to his right.

“Do you need some private time, Sergeant?” The Lt. asked mockingly.

“No, sir!” The Sergeant said, barely holding in his urges.

“Then get your men in the trucks,” He said, nodding towards the town. “We’re following this giant slut to the Pacific.”

“Yes, sir.” Harpa said, containing his excitement as he watch the lieutenant tie the tube sock to his antenna.

“Get on it, Sergeant.” He hissed, walking back to a group of soldiers.

Sgt. Harpa yelled for his men, his voice cracking like his past-pubescent self. And within 10 minutes, the convoy was moving north on the heavily cracked Highway 5, following Gisele to the ocean.

Chapter 3 by somedude88

 


She continued past the peak of Mt. Eddy, whose white, snowcapped summit reached 8,500ft in height, still barely enough to reach halfway up her shins. The goddess was beyond big, beyond all comprehension. People as far away as Sacramento, 200 miles away, managed to see her with the naked eye. And though she was only a small shape on the horizon, it was enough to fill Sacramento with fear.


The yellow lines lead her south of Callahan, a small town stationed on the end of Hayden Ridge, next to Highway 3. Giselle quickly made her way over this highway, not knowing about Callahan nearby. And in her haste, quakes of the 9th magnitude rocked the small invisible town. Luckily, the town was mostly abandoned; it’s population of 152 people unwilling to run the risk of being crushed. They had witnessed the pleasure of the goddess straddling Mt. Shasta, heard the conversation she had with the skywriters and felt the ground move beneath them as she approached on her hands and knees. After all that, few felt the need to take any chances.


On the other hand, those that stayed were rather safe, as the tremors she had caused were of extremely short intervals. Coming as close as two miles away, none of her steps were long or powerful enough to destroy any of the buildings of the town. And other than a few broken dishes and the distant obliterated side roads, the goddess passed by without damage. The handful of men that lived there believed that the experience was more than worth the risk. The sight of goddess Gisele, growing into the sky as she approached, her swinging hips, her swaying breasts, blonde hair gently waving in the wind, her tanned skin glistening with sweat, was a sight that no one had the audacity to forget. To the townsfolk, the goddess was an enormous cumulus cloudscape, hiding a good portion of the blue sky behind her while making it impossible to see her as a whole. At this distance, those that stared at her breasts had her hips outside their peripheral vision and those that stared at her waist had the same problem with her facade. And as the bachelors of the town hooted to the sight of her waxing buttocks, now visible as she passed by, Gisele couldn’t help but bite her bottom lip in light of growing euphoria.


She barely noticed it at first as she came down Mt. Shasta, a slight tingling sensation from her pussy. But as she passed over the first highway, the stretching required to position her knees safely away from the roadway had caused something to move inside her. She barely felt it, but ever since then a slight electric prickle was emanating from her clitoris. And the more she moved forward, the stronger the sensation became. She was mostly able to ignore the feeling, though every once in a while she couldn’t help but bite her lip, close her eyes, or even gasp in ecstasy.


She considered stopping to “alleviate” the problem, but it didn’t feel right to do it here, she was causing enough problems as it was. She would have to wait, at least till she got to the Pacific.


Aside from passing over the countless mountain ranges, ridges, valleys, creeks and peaks in the Kalmath National Forest, the next 21 miles were uneventful. Yet, with each passing step, Gisele became more and more aroused and she couldn’t tell how much long she could hold it in. She tried to keep herself distracted by enjoying the beautiful view. From her vantage point, she could see the glittering snowcapped sierras, the deep green forests and the sparkling rivers. But she couldn’t help imagining a cool waterfall pouring pure, fresh glacial water over her clitoris, which she felt now exposed to the turbulent, icy mountain air. She didn’t think she could make it and her twitching labia was proving her right.


The small town of Orleans, merely 30 miles away from the coast, could see Gisele when she straddled Mt. Shasta, but once she was on her hands and knees, she disappeared beneath the peaks that surrounded the settlement. It was only after she passed Callahan that they began to see her emerge once again from the landscape.


It did not take long for the townsfolk to realize that Gisele was headed straight towards them. And once they did, they started to panic. The local police force tried to maintain order, but many people were trying to flee the city. Those that fled naturally used I-96 South, a road that eventually led to the coast. However, I-96 South was the very highway Gisele needed to cross. Many were advised to either stay or go north, but only a few listened. The highway patrolmen of Orleans had set up blockades, attempting to catch anyone using the highway, but a good number of them had already escaped and they were all now in harms way.


Gisele stopped at the base of Sauerkraut peak, a mere 9 miles away from Orleans. She was gasping for air; her eye’s squeezed shut, unable to take another step. She sat on her folded legs and leaned back, moaning with a bone-shaking zeal. She felt like she would orgasm if she took another step.


“HOLD ON, WAIT.” She moaned with her eyes still closed. She bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together, trying to suppress the urge to insert something into her already occupied pussy.

Chapter 4 by somedude88

Her vaginal muscles were rhythmically contracting, upsetting the contents inside. She could feel the hardness of rock beginning to give way, her muscles compressing it into a smaller and smaller space. She reached down and began rubbing her crotch, finding that her lips were still tender and swollen. Unable to help herself, she gently ran her fingers over her clitoris.


“OHH…” She moaned, struggling for control. She tried to keep her hands off her body, hoping that the feeling would pass. But after several minutes of torturous waiting, she just couldn’t wait anymore. As she breathed erratically, Gisele opened her eyes, only to see the yellow line had disappeared into the distance. They were now past Orleans, moving further and further away.


“WAIT!” she whispered, panic in her voice. Still aroused to the breaking point, Gisele went after the skywriters.


With incredible momentum, Gisele’s right hand flew over Sauerkraut peak and landed on the reverse slope of the mountain. She moved too much weight, too quickly… which made for a very bad mistake.


Her hand did not stay squarely on the mountainside. Instead, her hand began to slide towards the river valley, picking up more and more momentum. By the time it reached the bottom, her hand had turned into a loose fist and had gathered enough force to push its way through the neighboring mountain. The palm of her hand practically vaporized it, sending skyscraper-sized boulders into the sky.


As she fell, she tried to catch herself with the other hand. She slammed it down in front of her, trying to grip the side of the mountains across the river valley, but it was too late. The mountain range barely put up a fight as her hand plowed through them like snow.


A few people knew how much she actually weighed, but it was Arthur who was the first to find out…


…that Gisele weighed in at 55 billion tons…


…give or take a few hundred million…


And now a good portion of that number was in a mile high freefall…


Gisele attempted to catch herself with her elbows, which practically melted the crust as they slammed into the earth at over 960 miles per hour, throwing clouds of atomized rocks nearly a mile into the air.


And though the speed of her descent was reduced, the earth still gave away like a waterbed. Her elbows, unable to find any traction, slid away from her torso and plowed across the landscape like an avalanche of fine skin. They plowed through mountain after mountain, sending clouds of rock and dust several miles into the sky.


Gisele instinctively flexed her arms, abs and thighs, hoping to slow down and minimize the impact. But in truth, her actions did little to prevent what happened next.


The largest stadium in the world, the Strahov Stadium in Prague, contained nine soccer pitches, could seat nearly 220,000 people and covered nearly two U.S. city blocks. This stadium is so large, that it could almost cover one of Gisele’s massive areola, which was a hundred feet wider on average. But even for its size, the world’s largest stadium wouldn’t have been able to hide the world’s largest nipples. When aroused, they were both as tall as the Washington monument and thick enough to park six city busses, end to end, across each tip.


And yet, despite the size of her monument-shaming nipples, they were nothing compared to the size of her actual breasts.


The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, stood at 2,717 ft. Yet, only Gisele’s breasts could make them seem so small by matching 1.8 of the Burj to their height, another three to cover the width across both breasts and each of her mounds protruded from her chest just enough to match the skyscraper’s own lofty stature. Just one of her jiggling orbs could crush hundreds of city blocks under 1.3 billion tons of supple flesh.

Chapter 5 by somedude88

So it was no surprise when her assets, collectively weighing 2.6 billion tons, were felt across the globe when they slammed into the ground at terminal velocity. They instantaneously flattened everything beneath them, sending another enormous surge of debris and dust billowing throughout the miles of preserve. The energy released so intense that beads of glass formed in the earth and the forest around her was set ablaze. Her hard stomach and thighs followed a split-second later, sending more earth-shattering tremors through the ground, sending more debris arching into the already smog-filled sky. Gisele had managed to keep her chin from hitting the ground, but as pleasure began to wrack through her body, she couldn’t help but lay down her head forcefully, further adding to the chaos. Her cheek slammed into the countryside like an enormous falling tree, causing a small third tremor to radiate through the ground as clouds of dirt rose all around her. And before the skywriting pilots had realized what had happened, the shockwave knocked their tiny aircrafts from the sky, scattering them into the mountainsides where they erupted into tiny fireballs.


“OOHHHH!”


Gisele moaned loudly, partially from the sensual burning pain, partially from the orgasm that burst forth between her legs. With her eyes closed and her breath shortened, Gisele laid there, her miles-long body stretched across the blackened landscape, her hips writhing as her pussy seized up. Gisele was a goner; she was lost in the burning, prickling sensation that caressed the insides of her hungry pussy as the mountain in her vagina shifted in a deliciously forceful way. And in that short moment, the momentary explosion of pleasure hurled Gisele over the edge.


“OHHH!” She cried, nearly screaming. Her voice was heard throughout the entire west coast, causing the ground around her gaping, salivating mouth to vibrate like a soundboard.


“YES…YES…” Gisele whispered loudly, tenderly caressing her face with her left hand. She bit her bottom lip as she slowly wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy further into the ground, feeling her clit scalding delightfully as it crushed the superheated, softened crust beneath it…


“MMMM…” She moaned, nearing her peak. Gisele gasped as every part of her lower body started to spasm. And as the goddess panted, every breath of air created massive winds, tearing apart the earth beneath her face. Each ragged inhale sucked up everything caught in its grip. Thousands of tons of blackened trees, scorched soil, rocks and ashes were pulled through her soft lips, forever vanishing as they were sucked down her throat. What followed was an enormous exhale that sand-blasted the already windswept and barren lands, punting up clouds of dust like condensation on a cold day.


In a slow and deliberate display, the goddess slowly lifted her hips. Massive amounts of earth that had stuck to her skin pulled free, showering the basin-like imprint of her hips in a scattered shower of debris as the millions of acres around her shook viciously from her shifting mass. Gradually pulling her legs towards her filthy, sweat glistened body, Gisele’s colossal knees dug massive valleys into the earth, which sank deeper and deeper as she pulled them further through the ground. After a long, seductive, earthquake-producing minute, Gisele’s rising hips came to a stop as she reached down with her right hand and began to rub her clitoris vigorously.


“AAHHH!” She cried, causing the ground beneath her to quiver as she gasped for more oxygen. Her free hand continued to rub her blonde head passionately, covering her face in a forest of her strands. Her mouth hung open in ecstasy and her eyes were welded shut. She clenched her vagina again and again for several minutes and as she climaxed into orgasm, Gisele felt something warm dripping through her fingers.

Chapter 6 by somedude88

“OH! OH! OH!” She panted, embracing the burning sensation that covered her body as the scorched earth burned her breasts and the microscopic forest fires licked at her skin. She couldn’t hold back and with a final ground-trembling moan, Gisele’s orgasm peaked. After several more minutes of earth-vibrating, thunderous-moan inducing manipulation of her clitoris, the goddess relaxed her body, letting her hips carelessly impact the earth. As the miles of earth around her heaved, groaned and shattered in protest to her falling hips, she fell into a semiconscious state, half-asleep and too tired to move.


Lying there in her afterglow, Gisele felt small vibrations pulse through the ground, unaware that those aftershocks came from her self-pleasure, traveling all across the globe. Even seismometers in Moscow had registered the quakes that came from Gisele’s play. But little did she know that literally every man, woman and child on earth felt her world-quaking masturbation.


Sgt. Harpa was lost and frightened. He didn’t know where he was or how he got there. And except for his rifle and combat knife, he had nothing. No equipment, no transportation and only his T-shirt, combat boots and trousers from his fatigues.


His weapon at the ready, Sgt. Harpa quickly made his way out of the thin forest. Or at least that’s what Harpa though it was, though he’s never seen trees like these before. They were thick as normal trees back home, that’s for sure, but he’s never seen bark like this. The trunk was as smooth as a Q-ball, but had cracks that showed layers of thick and flexible, blondish white, slightly transparent material. They were sparse too. Harpa passed one of these, trees every hundred feet or so. But despite their scarcity, each tree grew well over a thousand feet high. Their flexibility made them bend this way and that, matting together to form a ceiling of densely woven trees, nearly blotting out the sun. All he knew was that he needed to reach those mountains he saw between the tree trunks. If he could climb them, he could survey the land to find out where he was and maybe even find civilization.


Though it felt like hours, Harpa finally he made it to the edge of the forest, only to find that he stared into an open desert. Off in the distance were two golden brown mountains, miles and miles away. And between him and those saving graces was absolutely nothing, just an upward slope of golden, glistening terrain.


But this wasn’t sand. This surface was like the bottom of a dried up lake, cracks upon cracks forming plates of sun-scorched earth. Yet it didn’t crumble like dirt. In fact, it felt smooth to the touch, almost as flexible as the tree trunks behind him. Curious, he took out his combat knife and plunged it into one of the cracks. He tried to pry loose one of these chunks, but found that they were much thicker than he imagined. Using his knife to leverage open the crack, Harpa tried to widen it enough to look inside. Suddenly the earth shook violently all around him. And as he lay prone on the quaking ground, the enormous face of Gisele rose from between the jiggling mountains that Harpa now recognized were breasts.


From this extreme angle, Harpa could see into her cavernous nostrils as her head, tilted back, continued to rise slowly above him. Her massive slopes swayed towards him as their mass responded to the changing center of gravity, but their firmness kept them pert and round while they slowly bulged and shifted together. Harpa was scared stiff. He buried his head into the fine, golden skin as he gasped for air. He was nothing more than a flea trapped on the body of a goddess, struggling for footing at the very edge of her bush as the woman reclined on her elbows.


He felt his body press into the goddess as the land that was her crotch rose in elevation. After a moment of this human elevator ride, Harpa came to a tender stop. Still breathing heavily, Sgt. Harpa peeled his face off the ground and witnessed the most beautiful landscape he had ever seen.


Two glistening golden globes swayed off in the far distance as her chest rose and fell to the sound of her breathing. Her nipples peaked shyly above the cliff of each breasts, their dark brown tips contrasting against her sun-kissed skin. The lip of her belly button was barely noticeable from this angle, as it tightly fit into the contours of her firm, hilly abs. And off in another world, high above him, was the goddesses’ face, framed by tussled golden hair that draped across her shoulders, radiant brown eyes blankly staring off into the distance, gazing into the emptiness far behind him as her the full lips hanged slightly open and her pearl-white front teeth peeping through.

Chapter 7 by somedude88

Distracted by the reclining landscape beauty, it took Sgt. Harpa a while before he began to notice that he was being tenderly lifted by a mound that was growing underneath him. Large, smooth, gentle knolls slowly began to rise all around Sgt. Harpa as the goddess began to get goose bumps. The mild bumps were as tall as a city bus, its diameter effortlessly fitting a small garage. Mesmerized, Sgt. Harpa was momentarily distracted by the sight of these gentle knolls as they slowly began to rise like bread. When Sgt. Harpa gaze returned to her face, he froze, instantly scared out of his mind.


Her head tilted forward, Gisele’s brown eyes were piercing down upon him. And with a huff that struck Harpa like a burst of hurricane winds, the goddess began to lift her right arm. As the ground began shake underneath him, Harpa spotted Gisele’s hand rise over the horizon of her right hip, heading towards him at a frightening speed.


Harpa struggled to his feet, yanking out the blade from her skin. He raised his rifle and impulsively fired at her encroaching hand as his mind drowned in panic. Knowing the absolute hopelessness of the situation, he wildly swung his rifle up towards the goddesses’ blank stare and blazed away, emptying the rest of his clip. He threw down his weapon and dashed back down the knoll into the dense forest of her pubic hairs. As the shadow of her hand engulfed him, He hoped to…


“Sergeant!”


Harpa snapped awake, just in time to see a massive cloud of brown smoke rising violently above the sierra ahead.


He was nearly knocked unconscious as the shockwave slammed into his HUMVEE, shoving it violently into a spin. His vision was instantly blurred, his ears pierced in bell-ringing pain, his head knocked into another dimension. Yet as the dazed Sgt. was thrown in his armored car, Harpa swiftly gripped the handle above his doorframe, hanging on dearly as both he and the convoy lost control. The foliage outside his windshield whipped past him as the armored vehicle continued to whirl, but as pyrrhic-luck would have it, his driver managed to wrangle the car out of its spin and into the concrete median. The vehicle smashed into the divider at an angle; a display that was nothing short of a metallic body slam. He barely heard the tire explode as the armored car struck the wall in a hail of shrieking metal and chiming glass. The collision tore Harpa from the handle, slamming his head into the deployed airbag. There, the car bounced off the shattered concrete and skidded sideways to a rest in the outside lane.


Other passengers in the convoy were not so lucky. They continued screaming and shouting as their cars and trucks careened into each other, skidding into the ditches and rolling onto their sides. The sounds of crunching metal, shattering glass and squealing tires filled the air, competing to be heard over the echoing, ominous rumbling that rattled through the countryside. After a few moments, the earth settled and soldiers began climbing out of their ragdoll vehicles. And as the distant moans of the goddess reached their ears, Sgt. Harpa weakly opened the door, falling out onto the concrete like a sack of bricks. Faint and confused, he looked into the thick, billowing walls of smoke that obscured his view of Gisele. And there Harpa laid on the edge of consciousness, the enormous dust cloud washing over them like a sand storm, imagining a merciless goddess beyond the shifting, blinding clouds of ash and dust, crushing everything in her path.

Chapter 8 by somedude88
Author's Notes:

ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO REVIEW MY STORY OR WHAT?

 

As she lied on the ground, Gisele felt her breasts beginning to shift inside their craters, feeling the cup of her breasts being pushed upwards. Slowly, she opened her eyes and caught a first glimpse of the hell-on-earth she had created. As she lifted herself to her hands and knees, she gawked at the charred forest that surrounded her. Completely shriveled, blackened and smoldering, a neat circle formed around Gisele, leaving her in its center. Wisps of grey smoke rose into the clouds, causing her stinging eyes to water. The edges of the scorched forests were burning out of control and she could see tiny flocks of birds fleeing for their lives. Tears streamed down Gisele’s face as she covered her mouth, trying her best not to cry. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

 

“OH MY GOD.” Gisele whispered as she pressed her hands against her mouth, her body completely numb. She gasped quietly, patiently waiting as her view of the Californian landscape grew all around her. But as the fires continued rolling through the forests, looking carefully, she could see that at the bottom of each 2,500 foot deep basin were divots carved out by her nipples. The ground that had been depressed beneath her abdominals had been terra-formed into a compacted rolling countryside hundreds of feet below the normal landscape, covered in beads of glass no larger than the tip of an average finger.

 

“AHH!” Gisele cried in surprise. Her vagina was stretching to its limit as the rock inside her pussy refused to shrink with her. Once again, an uncomfortable sensation grew into intense pain. To her, it felt as if the mountain lodged in her pussy would burst out of her. She looked down at her pussy, seeing the yellowish red glow of the volcanic rock peek out from between her bottom lips. The pain was almost unbearable, nearly as bad as the time Mt. Shasta erupted inside of her. On her knees, squeezing her breasts in agony, on the verge of screaming, Gisele dropped her right hand down her body, reaching for the glowing tip that was slowly being pushed out of her.

 

While she had never given birth, she was positive that this was what it was like.

 

“OW!” She yelped as her fingers touched the superheated rock, immediately pulling her hand away. Her crotch was now bulging out like a rising mound as it continued to stretch over the piece of volcanic slag. Absolutely frightened and in debilitating pain, Gisele curled into a vertical form of the fetal position, resting her elbows on her parted knees. She squeezed her eyes shut and cradled her head in both hands, dragging her mile-long hair through the charred countryside, picking up ashes and debris as she gasped sharply in pain. She gritted her teeth, just wanting everything to be over. The goddess slowly swayed back and forth, clenching her firm cheeks together, wishing that the pain would go away, wishing she wasn’t enormous.

 

After several moments of this agonizing pain, she could feel her vagina spasm, further crushing the rock lodged inside it. Gisele could hear enormous cracks and crumbles that echoed through the burning countryside as her labia began to shear the mountain in two. After several more agonizingly painful moments, the tip of the mountain broke free with a rumbling, crumbling dissonance, falling to the ground between her ankles with a booming thud. The pain was still unbearable, but it was noticeably less so. Her pussy was still in a furious spasm, the sound of snapping, cracking, crumbling and groaning emanating from her crotch. The pain slowly subsided after several more minutes. And breathing heavily, completely glistening in sweat, Gisele looked down to see that the bulge had completely disappeared, though her vagina still felt tight. Gisele spread her legs and looked down at her crotch, discovering the boulder that she had given birth to.

Chapter 9 by somedude88
Author's Notes:

Review the damn story...

In the haze of brown/grey smog, lying underneath her pussy was a small chunk of glowing volcanic slag. Gauging its size, she noticed that it could almost fit the palm of her hand. But she also noticed that the rock remained the same size. Realizing that she was no longer shrinking, Gisele leaned back and slowly rose to her feet, looking out across the indented plains of her stomach as she rolled onto her heels. The air filled with the muffled sound of crumbling bedrock as her feet sank hundreds of feet into the ground. Gisele’s head quickly rose above the hazy brown plume surrounding her as the wind whistled loudly in her ears. Now looking down on the exposed landscape, the difference didn’t seem all that great given that she came here on her knees. But now that she was standing, she felt somewhat taller now. Looking down over the imprint of her body, she noticed the twin depressions of her breasts. Combined, both these imperfect, rough craters were now wider than the length of her arm. Comparing herself to these impressions, Gisele guessed that she was half her original height. Even at 26,000 feet, she still towered over everything.


Gisele wept silently, now convinced that she would never be normal again. But as she struggle for breath and showered the burnt landscape in her tears, she knew it wasn’t a good idea to stay here. Not after what had happened. Not while a national park burned all around her. The Pacific Ocean was, to her scale, just down the street. From a mere thirty miles away, she could see into the wide expanse of the blue ocean. She could almost smell the salt in the air and sense that release from the fear of causing more harm. She knew what she wanted and she wasn’t going to wait any longer. But first, she had to put out these fires. And so, with tears still streaming down her face, Gisele took her first steps as a goddess.


Gisele watched herself through watery-eyes as she lifted her foot for her first earth-shattering step, her first for such a height.


She watched closely as her shin swept a path through the knee high dust cloud, watched as the ground beneath her gave way like sand and watched as a visible shockwave surged through the ground in a thunderous seismic tremor that echoed in her ears several seconds later. She felt the crushed country beneath her foot oozing up between her toes, felt the prickling sensation of the burnt forest on her sole and felt the tickling wind on her body as she descended, kneeling down beside the charred edges of the forest, sending two massive, successive quakes that gently shook the burning forest around her. If she tried to smother the fire with her hands, she would burn herself. She wondered about dousing the fires with urine, but she didn’t have to go. She finally came to the idea of smothering the flames with earth and with that in mind, Gisele reached down with both hands and sunk her nails into the soft earth.


The dense clouds of debris exploded into the dirty, hazy atmosphere as fingers the size of oil tankers carved their way into the earth, shattering the still air like a volcanic eruption. The ominous, rumbling sound was deafening as her fingers plowed their way through solid rock, periodically overlapping with the crumbling and shattering strata beneath the layers of soil. To Gisele, if felt like digging her hands through a dry cake layered with saltines.


Effortlessly lifting millions of tons of dirt, rocks and debris in each hand, Gisele carefully sprinkled the contents over the raging fires that surrounded the area, but after several attempts, it became clear to Gisele that her handfuls of earth were too coarse to smother the fire. Numerous boulders the size of cars and small office buildings slammed into the burning forest like pebbles, crushing and smothering the flames under a rumbling torrent of landmass, yet the burning forest, merely pockmarked, still blazed away. She needed something finer, something similar to a powder. So with this in mind, Gisele picked up her next handful of earth and began to squeeze the coarseness out of the earth, grinding the natural boulders into fine gravel between her fingers as they shattered under her strength. After several moments, she sprinkled the now finer particles and watched as the fires smoldered under the blanket of sand. Gisele continued her way around the ring of burning woodland, crawling on her hands and knees, further adding to the quakes in the state, repeating her massive earth-moving efforts, making her way around the four-thousand acres of burning forests, showering flames in a thundering waterfall of earth. Once she had returned to her to the beginning, she slowly rose to her feet; watching the ground fall away again as the fragile, trembling earth accepted her weight. Gisele looked down on the now smoldering ring. The region was still covered in columns of rising grey smoke that rose from the charred earth surrounding her body impression. But seeing that there was nothing else she could do, Gisele turned around and headed west.


In the now devastated town of Orleans, 9 miles away from Gisele’s less-than-ideal landing site, Philip Martz regained consciousness from the faint, distant sound of a man’s voice.

Chapter 10 by somedude88
Author's Notes:

REVIEW MY STORY...

BECAUSE THE HYPNOTOAD DEMANDS IT!

“Hey,” He asked, gently flipping Martz on his back. “Are you okay?”

 

Though his ears were painfully ringing, every inch of his body was numb. The wind was knocked out of him, his head was spinning and he couldn’t seem to remember what had happened. Wasn’t he in his garage a moment ago? Wasn’t he just packing the car? Wasn’t his wife and kids gathering their belongings?

 

“Hey! I need some help here!” The man shouted, apparently to no one. Phil opened his eyes and saw a tall, thin man crouching over him. He looked like a cop, though it was hard for him to tell with his vision blurry and spinning. He turned on to his side, suddenly pressing his cheek into a small pool of blood. As his vision came into focus, he saw the debris-littered street that he recognized as the alley behind his house. All down the street, Philip could see half-collapsed garages. They almost seemed as if a giant hand had pushed down on them, crushing them like an accordion.

 

“Sir, Try to stay still.” He said softly, placing a hand on Martz’s shoulder, trying to keep him still. “We’re getting you help.” With his numbed fingers, Phil traced the pool of blood back to his forehead and cheek. With a groan, Phil sat up and met devastation.

 

A pile of rubble laid where his garage used to be, covered by its brown roof that had shattered in two. The wreck had to be his garage; his cherry red minivan was peeking out from beneath the ruins. But that was his garage, then…

 

Philip looked at the damage done to his family’s residence. The 2nd floor was nearly pushed off the first; leaving it at an angle as the upper half of his home hovered haphazardly over his backyard.

 

“AAAHHHH!!”

 

Suddenly the air was vibrating with a pain-filled cry that shook deep inside his chest, echoing through the ruined town. Philip looked off into the distant mountains where the sound seemed to come from, only to see a wall of grey and brown smoke reaching into the sky. And the sound… the air felt like it was shimmering around him, the way the atmosphere rumbled with a continuous, unceasing, echoing sound, booming in the distance; the sound of inflexible earth moving, breaking, crushed under the weight and force of an immense being. The sound was there in the background, never-ending. He knew Gisele was somewhere beyond those dense, swirling clouds of hot ash, ready to cause more destruction and chaos, but Philip had bigger problems on his mind.

 

“Hey,” He said breathlessly to the dust-covered officer, “have you seen my wife?”

 

“What does she look like?” The man asked. “Hey! I need some help over here!” He shouted towards the house. After several moments, two emergency workers rounded the splintered corner of his poor yellow house. Philip pulled out his wallet, showing the officer a family portrait.

 

“No, I’m sorry.” The officer said, shaking his head. “Look, these two will take care of you for now.” The officer continued as the workers crouched over him.

 

“No, officer… I’m… I’m fine.” He said groggily, watching as the male and female technicians lifted Martz to his feet. “Just help me find her.”

 

“I’ll be searching the houses across the alley.” The officer said to the workers, apparently ignoring him. “Come help me after you drop him off.” The workers nodded and began helping the limping Martz to the front yard, one under each arm, where an ambulance was waiting several houses down.

 

“OW!” came the familiar crying echoes of Gisele; louder, shorter and more pain-ridden than before, once again overcoming the ever present background of earth breaking beneath her immense body. The mere intensity of this feminine roar caused his bones to practically clatter and the ground to lightly quiver. It certainly startled the technicians, who stumbled weak-kneed from the bellow before straightening up and hastening their pace. Martz too livened up his step as the moan had reminded him that a beautiful, buxom monstrosity was bearing down on them.

 

A large, panicking crowd had gathered around a red and white ambulance. On the opposite side of the street, a number of people sat on the curb, being poked and prodded by emergency workers; A few of them had splints tied to their limbs, a few others wrapped in bandages turning red and a fine number of them having a little bit of both. And as Philip neared the ambulance, surrounded by a yelling, terrified people, the crowd began to dissipate and flee down the road in a great wave of panic.

 

“What’s going on?” Philip asked the technicians.

 

But neither of them answered, instead they thrust him into two strangers in casual wear, both of whom swiftly took him from the emergency technicians, setting him down on the curb as people began to leave in doves despite the pleas of emergency workers. And as the clouds of dust began encroaching over the town, the sense of urgency seemed to spread. And the two strangers abandoned their post, running down the street with the other retreating citizens. But suddenly, a few people, including Martz, took notice as the faint ceaseless rumbling of Gisele distinctly morphed into cracks, then pops and snaps, before an earth-bending boom gently shook the town, followed by a low, pain-filled moan and a sharp, echoing gasp. And through all this chaos, a young EMT, with patches of sweat marring his white uniform, came over and started waving a lit flashlight in his eyes.

 

“You have a ride out of here, sir?” He asked, rummaging through his kit.

 

“Yea,” Phil said indifferently, pulling out his picture again, “Have you seen any-”

 

The EMT interrupted, “Look, I haven’t seen your wife, your son or your dog and we don’t have much time before that… giant-she-woman-thing-Gisele gets here. Try to follow my finger,” the EMT asked, watching intently as Martz did as he was told, “They may have already been evacuated. All I know is that everyone needs to get out of town.” The man opened a red bag, diving both hands to rummage through it.

 

“All of our emergency vehicles are trying to get as many people out as possible,” He quickly presented Philip with a packaged pill and a half-empty bottle of water. “Don’t worry, we have enough room for everyone. You have a concussion to take care of.” Philip took the pill. Looking back towards the ambulance, he watched as the injured he had saw sitting on the curb earlier were being loaded into the already packed ambulance. A few men in uniforms unloaded an oxygen tank, a defibrillator and a computer onto the cracked pavement behind the ambulance’s open doors.

 

“And I’m guessing you guys don’t have any room?” Philip asked sarcastically.

 

“Sorry, but we don’t.” He said, handing him the pill. “But emergency vehicles that do have room are making their way around the neighborhoods. But just head towards the main road, if there’s transportation available, it should be there, or be passing by there.” The EMT reached into his bag and pulled out a couple of gauss bandages.

Chapter 11 by somedude88

“Here, you’re going to have to patch yourself up, we can’t stay here anymore.” The man sighed.

 

“Good luck.” And just like that, the EMT zipped up his bag, stood up and jogged to the ambulance. As Philip stood, the man turned to him at the door.

 

“A military convoy was supposed to be here half an hour ago, but they may have called it off, or they’re running late. If they’re late, wait at the main road, they’ll have to be blind to miss you.”

 

Phil got to his feet, limping back towards his house. Behind him, people were shouting names, trying to find others in the scattering crowd heading towards the main road as the rest yelled urgently to each other, trying to communicate quickly from a distance. The ambulance sped down the road with its lights and siren, turning sharply at the end of the street towards the main highway, fortunate enough to be leaving behind a broken town, a powerful goddess and the sound of mountains crumbling under the mass of a moaning Gisele.

 

By the time he reached his broken doorway, the crowd had disappeared. The neighborhood had turned into a ghost town and the dust cloud had covered half the sky above him.

 

“Julie!” Philip yelled into the house as he walked into the living room, looking at the damage as his eyes swept the room for any sign of them.

 

“Kids? Anyone?”

 

And then he heard it. The sound was quiet, subtle and a bit muffled now that he was inside his broken house, but Philip knew better. To him, it was distinctive, powerfully quiet, frighteningly subtle and demanding attention and awe.

 

BOOM…

 

The whole house started shaking; tenderly at first, almost bobbing. The floorboards creaked and rattled, shards of glass chimed as they quivered on the ground.

 

But then the earth heaved beneath him and in an instant, the gentle rolling tremors turned into a full onset earthquake. Philip pressed himself up against a wall, using it for support as the house swayed around him, the reverberation outside growing into a nearly deafening, continuous sound of rolling thunder.

 

“Julie! Children?” Philip screamed, more urgently than ever. He watched nervously as dust began pouring from the fractured ceiling, the structure of his house rattling helplessly like chattering teeth. He quickly made his way to the front door, looking around, covering his head as parts of the ceiling shook free, watching for any signs of his family. The house began creaking; the glass rattling and the floorboards vibrating. Martz nervously grabbed onto the shuddering doorframe and took a step into it. He looked out over the houses and the mountains in front of him, greeted with a sight that burned forever into his memory…

 

Though the dust clouds over the town obstructed his view, there was no question as to what was standing, unfolding behind the walls of ashes flowing over the mountains before him.

 

He watched silently from his shuttering doorway as smoke bulged upwards before a rising entity of dirty, tanned skin and grimy hair burst forth through the bubble. And with the clouds of dust cascading off her naked body like water, Philip watched as her head emerged, bent over towards the ground, rising higher into the sky. Her wide eyes somber, her hair no longer golden but muddled orange/brown, smoke billowing out of her dirty mane like a bundle of smokestacks.

 

She continued to rise, straightening out her back; the dust pouring sensually, as if caressing her, off her shoulders, down through her shifting cleavage between massive, slowly swaying breasts and the toned plains of her stomach. She rose faster and faster, gaining momentum as his house tremble more and more violently. He tore his eyes away from the goddess and turned his head towards the living room as his house began crying out in agony. It first groaned and creaked before snapping and crumbling into a frighteningly deafening tone. Deep inside his house, Philip could hear the sound of a pipe bursting.

 

“Julie!” He screamed hopelessly, letting go of the doorframe before hesitantly backed away from his house. Struggling to stay on his feet as the ground beneath him quaked; he turned towards the goddess as he ran for the main road.

 

Gisele’s slender hips and supple thighs emerged slowly, seductively from the ashes as she slowly came to a halt at full height. And with the goddess now standing, the quakes Orleans experienced now dwindled into a light tremor, no longer suffering under her shifting mass. Her grimy arms were limp at her side, her smudged mountainous breasts rising and falling to her breaths, small debris and ashes visibly falling from her supple cliffs.

 

But Philip was too busy running for his life. Now at a full sprint, he flew down the street, making out the small crowd ahead of him as they scrambled around a house and out of sight, screaming in panicking at the sight of the goddess towering over them. A few stopped as they turned their heads to catch a glimpse at the goddess, slowing down to a stop as a glimpse turned into a gawk and a gawk turned into a stare. A few broke out of their trance, catching up with the fleeing crowd, the rest being pulled away by other members that came back for them.

 

His lungs burned, his back ached, his mouth arid and irritating. He began to slow down, unable to keep up his terrified pace. His sweat poured out of every pore and as the last people in the crowd began to turn the corner down the street, the last few Philip could see screamed abruptly, pointing towards the goddess before they too, fled with renewed vigor past the yellow house and out of sight.

 

Philip, now at a measly jog, turned his head towards the goddess, watching with widening eyes as Gisele looked down before her, appearing to head straight towards the helpless town as her hips flexed and the ash cloud swept around them.

 

He watched as her hip swayed for a step and the ground beneath him trembled with increasing strength, the air broadcasting the sound of earth’s futile defeat from the shifting weight of the goddess. So with a motivated and renewed vigor, Philip again sprinted down the street in his second wind, hopelessly drawn to the reality of how pointless it was to flee, on foot, from something so powerful as to be able to crush his entire town underneath two mountainous, firm breasts.

 

His thoughts were short-lived as the first tremors reached Orleans, the echo of a massive, earth-crushing footstep encompassing the town. The earth heaved beneath his unsteady gait, a scream-inducing pain searing up his left ankle, the ground rushing towards him, his shoulder painfully striking the ground, his head quickly following it and into the darkness.

 

Philip woke to the faint sound of a distant rockslide, his ankle searing in agony. Philip rolled onto his back, gritting his teeth in pain. His head throbbed and his vision was blurred. The noise continued to crescendo, reaching a near deafening peak before a decrescendo into a low rumble. He blinked several times as his eyes began to focus before looking at his twisted ankle. He reached out to cradle it as he shot his eyes toward the goddess towering over him.

Chapter 12 by somedude88
Author's Notes:

Blah blah blah...

Hypnotoad demands it!

 

Enjoy.

“Oh Jesus…” He whimpered, tears streaming down his face. She was even closer now, her body facing slightly to his left, seemingly bigger due to her close proximity. Completely void of any composition, Philip frantically scooted down the road as quickly as his broken ankle would allow. He whimpered from the pain as his eyes darted between his path and Gisele. He watched as the goddess reached down from her kneeling position with both hands. He watched as the earth continued to quiver beneath him, grumbling in protest as she slowly drew two full hands back towards her. While he couldn’t understand what she was doing, he knew it couldn’t be good. Fueled by sheer terror, Philip naturally assumed the worst. To him, if the recent past had been any indication, she was now anything but friendly. So whether that massive explosion, the one that had rocked the town earlier, was by Gisele or the National Guard, all hell is certainly breaking loose now. And as he lied there buying into his own conclusions, he could only guess the absolute carnage she was probably unleashing. Brave national guardsman firing hopelessly at her as she knelt down and picked up the helpless men by lifting up the very ground they stood on. He watched through watered eyes as her biceps tensed and bulged before her hands violently closed into crushing fists. His ears filled with the sound of earth and granite popping in her hands like bubblewrap. He could almost hear entire companies of men completely crushed in her long elegant hands, their bodies mashed with the earth like a blender would. All without leaving a single mark on that beautiful, tight, tanned skin. And on that thought, Philip couldn’t run any longer. Despite his best efforts, the tired, heavily breathing, lightheaded and aching Philip Martz, stopped just short of the concrete pathway, not far from where he woke up. And in a heaving sigh of surrender, Philip laid back, plopping his head gently against a tree stump.


He watched in apathy as Gisele reached out with both hands and spread the earth with the fine powder she had grounded between her fingers, the sound of rumbling echoing between the mountains.


Then she rose from her knees, her thighs bulging with lean muscle as again the earth shook under her shifting mass. She was so entrancingly massive standing up. The mountains surrounding his miniscule town barely made it past her shins, so massive that the ground beneath him quivered even when she stood still, so massive that her breasts seemed to always be in a perpetual state of jiggling despite their firm perkiness. Philip stared at the awe of her hourglass figure, her tight body arousing him as he laid there, reluctantly accepting his fate… that just so happened to come with a show.


He watched in a surreal calm as Gisele took several, heavy and slow, ground-shaking steps to her right, before turning her body towards Orleans and kneeling down once again, the town jolting beneath Philip as her knee impacted the countryside.


She looked around absentmindedly before reaching out with her god-like hand towards the town itself, stopping short at the tallest mountain that looked over the town several miles away. Her hand landed on the peak with the gentleness of a meteor. And with a strained expression on her face and gritted pearly teeth. The ground beneath him trembled as the air filled with sharp echoing cracks and pops as Gisele’s hand flattened the peak, digging her nails into the mountaintop. But with the ease of which they did so, it seemed like she was inserting her fingers into a bowling ball.


Her biceps tensed as she ripped the summit from the mountaintop. Philip held his ears from the unbearably sharp cacophony as he watched the mountain stretch like clay and ooze out from between her fingers before a sharp crack, one that he could hear clearly through his hands and feel in every bone of his body, shattered the mountain in two. Giant boulders arced through the air, before landing on the mountainside and rolling their way to the valley below. Gisele immediately flattened the mountaintop in her hand as if she was crushing a dry leaf.


She sprinkled the rocky dust as if she was salting the earth, the air splitting as she crushed rocks between her delicate fingers. Gisele sighed morosely as the last crumb fell from her fingertips. She sat in silence as her eyes swept the ground around her, looking for something, occasionally looking out in the distance beyond Orleans towards the ocean. Philip watched as Gisele slowly got to her feet, sending another wave of tremors, before she took an earth-shattering step towards Orleans. Philip was practically thrown into the air from the power of her step. Trees around him bowed in frightened obedience, fire hydrants burst like firecrackers. Telephone poles swayed dangerously like wheat caught in a draft. He watched with wide eyes as she rose even higher into the sky, seemingly oblivious to the town at her feet.


Her massive steps sent quakes pulsing through the earth, even stronger than the last. Houses down the street began to crumple, their roofs caving in from the snapping supports. Philip watched as the grey two-story residence across the street joined the wreckage in a valiant groan before it too leaned forward and collapsed, sending dust and debris clattering towards him from across the street. And as the world quaked around him, Philip sat quietly at his stump. He hadn’t noticed how beautiful she was, scared out of his mind and fleeing for his life and such. But taking the time to study her curves, the tone of her skin, the tightness of her figure, the size of her breasts, he couldn’t have seen a more sexually inspiring woman. The way her naked hips flared, her thighs bulged and breasts bobbed with every slow, sexy, thunderous step. The way her nipples stood erect on her perfect areolas. The way her golden skin peeked through the patches of grime and earth that covered her, it was enough to drive him crazy.


He looked higher and higher into the sky, finally reaching…


Philip’s eyes met Gisele’s as she looked down at the miniscule town, peering over the swaying orbs of her massive breasts. Philip watched with spent curiously as her soulless, piercing gaze turned into a gentle, sorrowful look; one a mother would give to her sick child. Philip watched in terrified awe as her next thunderous step brought the few telephone poles left to the earth, snapping them into splinters, transformers exploding as they struck the trembling ground. Gisele drew closer as she carefully got down on her knees. The earth heaved beneath her as her legs pushed aside mountains for room, plowing through the forested mounds like anthills. He watched as her knees plowed through the helpless mountains surrounding the town, their entire mass pushed aside as they leaned away from the massive knee, toppling into the neighboring valley in a massive avalanche, deforming like a mound of sand under the goddess’s body. Philip reeled in terror as her torso formed a roof over the valley, his senses overwhelmed by the goddess straddling this poor Californian town. The area turned into twilight under her massive shadow, dimmer and dimmer as she leaned further over the town. The goddess threw back her hair, her tossing motion causing her moon-sized breasts to bounce and collide with one another as she bent low over the valley. And as her great golden mountains reenacted two firm worlds colliding, the air in the Orleans shimmered from the sloshing echo of mammary fluids. The sound struck Philip with a deep guttural moan that emanated from each breast. One of her mountainous, undulating boobs violently bounced into the other, the momentum transferring to the swaying breast with a cavernous, enrapturing sound of slowly sloshing water. As her boobs quickly jiggled themselves into calm, the gentle, hypnotizing echo faded into the background.

Chapter 13 by somedude88

Hands on her knees, Gisele leaned down over the quaking town, the sight of her cleavage replaced by her stunning eyes, cute nose and her massive, supple lips. But with those pink lips, every enormous breath from the goddess began sweeping through the town like the winds of a massive hurricane. Parked cars on the street swayed on their creaking chassis and trees bent to and fro under each roaring breath; her every inhale a frigid, pulling current, every exhale a blast of warm, minted air.


Unlike Gisele, Philip Martz held his breath. This was it. Now that the town could no longer hide from the goddess, it was entirely at her mercy. It’s true that if she hadn’t noticed it, Gisele may very well have crushed it underneath one of her feet, but this was just as tense and harrowing. Now either she was going to leave this sleepy, nearly leveled town, or…


The possibilities nearly made him wet himself.


 


Both Philip and Gisele were perfectly still as her eyes darted surgically through the streets, intense as stadium-sized searchlights. And at this close distance, Philip could see the flawlessness of her skin. No bumps, scars or discoloration were to be found at this close proximity, her gorgeous face filling the entire sky. Looking up and seeing only tanned skin, Philip now comprehended what she could do at her size.


The possibilities flashed through his mind like a passing train. A single half-hearted stomp could obliterate the entire town, leaving behind a ragged footprint. She could crush them under an open hand, smash them like a bug or pound them with a fist, completely annihilating them. She could crush them under her firm, voluptuous body with her toned tummy or her mountainous breasts. Looking at the size of her chest, she could instantly turn their small valley into twin craters. She could turn around and flatten them under two firm cheeks and a pussy, grind them to dust underneath her tight ass as she unleashed an earth trembling moan. And with the whipping air stinging his eyes and the wind lashing around him with her every breath, Philip could just imagine the goddess pursing her plump lips and blowing the township apart like a flame. Not to mention that after witnessing her tear apart a mountain like it was a mound of clay, she could probably bury her hands beneath the whole town and lift it from the earth like a platter.


A distant pop snapped him out of his fantasy and a red flare arced into the atmosphere, almost touching Gisele’s hovering nose. The flare trailed thick, white smoke before Gisele’s breath blew it away like a piece of lint. Almost immediately the earth shattered from massed gunfire rumbling all around him.


Gisele slowly reeled back onto her knees, her head whipping back as if slapped, a surprised yelp exploding from her lips. The goddess’s shadow that had bathed the town suddenly vanished into light as her body retreated from the valleys’ sky. She reached up and rubbed her right eye vigorously, simultaneously covering her massive breasts with her other arm.


The drumming of heavy machine guns rattled vaguely from all directions, the myriad pops of rifles practically melded into an indistinctive hum. Within seconds, the thunder of artillery and cannons joined in, their sharp, concussive blasts snapping at his ears. Philip looked around and over his shoulders, trying to see where the barrage was coming from, but unable to see anything but the sheets of tracers flying overhead, he gave up with the terrifying conclusion.


There was no way that the goddess looming overhead was going to let this place stand. If there was any chance she was going to destroy a tiny, defenseless town, it was almost a certainty that she would obliterate a tiny, defensive town that was assailing her.


“Well, shit…” Philip sighed with a nervous, shaky voice, pulling out his wallet as his eyes stayed glued on Gisele’s heaving bosom. The goddess had bent back over the town, still rubbing her eye as she gave him a full, unobstructed view of her body, from her trimmed pussy to the grimy blonde hair. And from this view that climbed into the sky, Philip watched as her protective arm pulled her two breasts together. He nearly drooled as they collided to form a mouth-watering cleavage of astonishing proportions. The goddess seemed to be using her forearm to squeeze her boobs against herself, as if trying to make them a less prominent target. The resulting grip formed a cleavage a bobsledding team could’ve raced down. And whole buildings, entire rows of houses even, could’ve been nestled away, safely encompassed in that fleshy chasm. The goddess put on, unintentionally of course, a short erotic display as she struggled, readjusted, groped and cupped her way to a comfortable position holding her generous chest. Her fondling caused her sloshing breast to murmur and groan over the sound of gunfire, as if awoken from their gentle, swaying slumber.


He had noticed by now that for all its intensity, the attack seemed to have no effect on Gisele. Other than her irritated eye and pained expression, there was no blood, no bruises, no bits of flesh torn from her.


He had pulled out a picture of his family and looked at it momentarily before looking back up at the enormous, puckering cleavage. Though his mind was distracted and his eyes out of his control, he hoped in the very depths of his soul that the rest of his clan had gotten to safety. And that optimistic part of him knew that they had.


The goddess winced and squeaked in pain as the ground shook with enormous vigor. The few houses that had survived Gisele’s footsteps now crumbled like sandcastles. Even Philip held on to his tree stump for dear life. The barrage had come to a near halt because of the emerging tremors and though the barrage continued it was a mere fraction of its former self.


All this… all this to lift one knee.


Gisele’s foot came down hard, stepping on the lopsided mountain her knee had pushed aside earlier. And with a stunning display of power the mountain completely disappeared beneath her sole, the impact sending enormous clouds of earth billowing through neighboring Orleans. The shockwave racing through the ground flung Philip into the air, knocking the breath out of his lungs as he landed painfully on his side. As he writhed, the sky suddenly darkened and the atmosphere grew dense as dust and debris choked the air. His eyes stung as dirt and other fine particles whirled around him like a brown fog. As the thick haze settled, covering everything in a thin layer of soil, Philip coughed and wheezed, his eye’s stuck skyward in frighten anticipation.


And as if on cue, Gisele’s kneeling silhouette began rising into the sky, blotting out the sun for the small town of Orleans at her feet. For the goddess, the simple act of standing was accompanied by a groaning, trembling earth. Great crevices opened in the ground, racing outwards from Gisele’s crushing feet, fracturing Orleans like a genuine geographic jigsaw puzzle.


Philip steadied himself as the quaking ground started to rise. It was as if the earth was pulling apart, crumbling and popping as the land seemed to shift randomly beneath him. A sharp crack boomed over the town, drawing his eyes in shock and horror as a massive fissure opened up to his left, racing past him and through the neighborhood beyond. No further from Philip than a run to second base, the rupture immediately opened up, severing the road in two. A rusted, blue pickup was caught in the growing canyon and Philip watched it toss about before it plunged in headfirst. His side of the fissure suddenly jumped violently as it began to rise, causing cars on the street to jump inches off the ground, Philip too being tossed about like paddleball. He watched as main pipes bursts, unleashing brief geysers that quickly died, clouds of earth shooting upwards from the opening maws in the ground and watched as the complete chaos of Armageddon unravel as the land beneath him continued to tremble over the sound of a crumbling earth in its uneven, upward progress.


The rupture continued to grow wider, engulfing another car and several ruined homes. Philip turned onto his stomach and crawled to a safer distance, looking up over his shoulder at the goddess as her lean legs lifted Gisele to her full height.


To Philip, the goddess practically exploded to her feet, though her immensity made it seem slow and casual. But the way her thigh, hips and abs flexed, how the earth practically shook to pieces at her feet and the wispy cirrus clouds flowed and dissipated from her rising body, it wasn’t such a hard stretch of imagination. Philip watched as Gisele’s dirty, sexy body rise higher and higher into the sky. And the barrage, or what was left of it, arced up to meet her. With Philip and Orleans virtually at her feet, Philip could no longer seeing her as a whole person, but a massive under-boob cleavage held together by an arm, a pair of eyes and a nose peaking over them. The only thing at this angle that he could clearly see was the glistening, twitching, canyon-sized pussy that looked down on the valley like a drooling pair of lips. The view was short-lived however as the goddess bought her feet together, sending another wave of tremors that shook through the broken remains of Orleans.

Chapter 14 by somedude88
Author's Notes:

I'm actually restarting the story. I already wrote like, 41 pages of this stuff so I'm going to dole it out piecemeal until all 41 pages are on this site. While I'm doling out this stuff, I'll try to rewrite the story... Don't hold me to that though, because that's the plan. And as you all should know, plans don't always work out the way they should.

 

I guess I should keep you guys updated... So I'll update my progress in the chapter notes of "this" story.

Gisele stopped rubbing her eye, choosing instead to keep it closed as her hand reached down and covered her crotch. With both arms now dedicated to preserving her dignity, the goddess gave the allure of a shy, naked girl exposing herself to a lover for the first time.

Philip was practically dying under the tension when another barrage erupted anew. It was more obvious this time where the assault was coming from. North of the town, to Philip’s left, beyond the mountains outside the city limits, tracers and streaks of smoke and light arced into the air like a blanket of shooting stars. Gisele winced, seemingly affected by the attack, immediately moving a step to the south and away from her attackers.

Philip couldn’t believe his eyes as Gisele walked around the valley in her slow earthquake steps, each new footprint blasting tons of earth out from beneath her feet. His mouth agape, she left the shattered, trembling town behind for the gleaming golden coast.

In minutes, as her footsteps diminished to a soft rumble and her hips began to sink behind the mountains, Philip heard the distinct sound of an approaching heavy truck. But when the sound crested from behind a street corner, a green camouflaged tank came into view. It jolted to a stop, grinding its treads on the pavement, before it turned and raised its cannon towards Gisele and fired. But even as he quickly plugged his ears with very deep fingers, Philip’s body reeled from the blast and his head rang like the liberty bell. He watched as the tank rocked back once more as it fired again at the fleeing goddess.

In moments, soldiers poured through every bush and rubble pile, scrambling over the shattered streets as they combed through the town searching every crack, car and collapsed home. When he caught a soldier looking his way, he feebly waved his arm at him, too stunned and drained to do much else.

As the soldiers carried him through the broken streets, he quickly took in the damage of his completely reorganized town. His quaint, innocent village was completely unrecognizable now. It was more a foreign battlefield than the neighborhood he raised his kids in. Nothing was left standing. From the community’s only water tower to the stop signs in every street, not much besides the conifer trees remained upright. They passed the jagged edges of the enormous fissure nearby. It was not as deep as Philip imagined it, whose wild thoughts had conjured up a black, bottomless gap. In reality, it was probably 10-20 feet to reach the bottom. He stared down the length of the canyon, coming across the rusty blue pickup the earth had swallowed. With the truck lying on its roof, he almost couldn’t recognize it. A main pipe stuck out from the earthen wall of the fissure, trickles of water dripping from it like a spring. He turned to the sky and watched clouds of brown, black and grey swirl into an ugly shade that tainted the sky. It was at this time he noticed his clenched fist, his knuckles white and his fingers stiff. He opened his hand to find his crumpled family photo.

He closed his eyes, clenching the photo in his fist again. He had seen enough. From the light brown dust that covered everything in town to the small boiling fires that had started when Gisele left. Philip had seen enough destruction, and voluptuous beauty, to last him a lifetime.
And little did he realize how much more, of both, he would see.

Gisele looked back when she finally reached the coast, her hands still covering her modestly. She had wanted to get away so quickly, she was too focused on the ground beneath her feet. The goddess was so concerned that she was going to step on a city, a camp, or a highway in her haste that she was completely surprised when she finally saw blue water. Behind her, massive clouds of choking dust swirled away from her footprints, blown eastwards from the strong summer winds. How much damage she had done, simply by walking here? She could feel the ground quake beneath her feet, just from the sheer force behind her steps. And if those quakes were strong to her, she could merely guess how strong they are to a normal human being.

Human beings, she thought. Tears gathered in her eyes, ready to spring. And then her head burst open with questions.

Why had they attacked her? She was only looking to make sure people in the town were okay, though she couldn’t see anyone in the town at all. Gisele felt that she couldn’t blame them; she had surely killed somebody by now. But at the same time they couldn’t have seriously thought that she was going to attack, not after what she did to save that other city. Will they keep attacking? Are they willing to talk? Should she defend herself? What if she did, would that stop them? It wasn’t as if their attack did much of anything other than prick and sting like needles. Should she defend herself even if they couldn’t kill her? What if they can? What if they used bigger, more destructive weapons? Though she knew that if they weren’t putting her life in jeopardy, she knew they wish they could. What if she shrank again? Would she be more vulnerable then? So why is she stalling? At her size, she could decimate the entire west coast just by running up and down the state a few times… it would be as easy as a jog. They would certainly deserve to destroy her then.

Tears fell down her face and she quickly wiped them away. She was so confused and scared, both for her and everyone else. Every possible emotion seemed to be melding together into this indiscernible mess, almost as if ten different Gisele’s were talking all at once. Not to mention that she was actually considering genocide. The act of crushing millions would undoubtedly be unpleasant. Would she if she had too? She didn’t want to think they would, but in the back of her mind she knew that they would most likely kill her if they could. So why doesn’t she have that moral right?

Gisele looked down and watched countless flocks of birds flee from her massive feet. Dust poured from between her toes before the ocean breeze dragged them past her ankles, the stream joined the other dust clouds moving eastwards. She already knew what she was going to do. It was here that she noticed a small collection of buildings sitting a short distance away from the tiny thread of sandy beaches. A highway ran through it and on it she could see cars speeding in both directions away from the town. Gisele imagined her sole lifting from the ground, coming down with the force of a god, flattening the buildings into the soil, the quake pulsing down the road for miles, blasting any car off the highway. This could be the first of many places that experience the devastating power of a goddess.

With her hands still covering her body, Gisele lifted her foot and stepped widely over the town. Her foot slammed into the water, throwing up an enormous geyser followed by massive waves that churned the ocean. The town disappeared beneath her breasts as she quickly took her step forward. Gisele could image the faces of the tiny people watching in awe as her endless legs stretched over the town, her under-cleavage heaved from her unusually longer step and her mountainous cheeks flex as the enormous, but sheltered pussy, brought the people beneath its shadow. Feeling a sudden, inexplicable wickedness in her, Gisele used her shielding hand to suddenly peel her lips open momentarily. The intense pain seared in her crotch as she bit her lower lip. Remembering that things were still a bit tender, she felt something drip down her cunt and flow swiftly through her fingers. Quickly closing herself, she bought her feet together and looked back over her shoulder. Though the beach was reeling from strong waves that her quaking steps had generated, the town was too far away to be effected. The beach itself was now swamped with waves that traveled its entire width. She could only be reassured that the conditions were now perfect for surfing.

This was California, they’ll deal with it. She thought to herself.

As she walked away, the ocean churning at her feet, Gisele smiled mischievously. Spotting the small section of wet, glistening highway besides the small, insignificant town, Gisele could only imagine…

The few people left in Orick, California were speechless as the earthquakes slowly dissipated. Not only because of the wonderful demonstration she had given them, but because the air now had a certain mild smell. They had pointed and gasped when they saw it fall from the goddess’s spread lips. And when those that had fled returned, they had trouble explaining to them why the highway nearby had pungent white liquid covering the road, collecting and flowing down its drainages. The few that knew could only look at the slick, dripping, wet wheels of their cars and grin.

And off over the horizon, hundreds of miles away, in a pool of her own blood, sat a goddess that cried into her hands.

 

Chapter 15 by somedude88

Dr. Klein sat at his window seat on the 737, his coffee mug half-full of cold, watered down coffee. He was going through his notes when the same flight attendant materialized in the passageway. Sighing as he dropped his vanilla folders, he nudged a sleeping Arthur who splayed across the other two seats like a child in a king sized bed.


Arthur’s eyes snapped open, greeted by the male attendant staring down his chest. His eyes instinctually drew towards the attendant’s loins. The professionally flat crotch of the attendant’s trousers weren’t by any means close. But despite its harmless proximity, it was all that Arthur was focused on. He impulsively jerked away.


“Jesus!” Arthur hissed, glaring angrily at the startled attendant as he drew himself to a proper sit.


“Sorry sir,” he said sincerely, “I have another urgent call for you.”


Dr. Klein watched nervously as he quickly walked down the aisle and snatched the receiver from the hutch. He observed every syllable that left his lips, vigilantly searching his face for every twitch, every crease and every strain. The good doctor caught Arthur’s eyes start to gloss over. He now knew that this was bad.


Arthur came back chewing on his upper lip, the way he did when deep in thought. He prepared himself for the worst.


“What’s the news?” He asked with gaunt, anxious eyes. “Did she get to the coast okay?”


Arthur said nothing, but turned to meet the doctor’s eyes before he looked down at the floor.


“This need-to-know basis thing has to stop.” Dr. Klein said respectfully, leaning in and hushing his voice. “I get it. You’re my much younger, more successful, boss. But stop proving it by leaving me out of the loop.”


“Okay, calm down,” Arthur said in a tense apology, “I just…” He paused, sitting back in his chair. He curled his mouth momentarily before leaning back in, looking soberly into the doctor’s eyes. The doctor’s chest tightened. He could barely breathe.


“Gisele… or… Tiffany… she made it to the Pacific.” He said in a whisper. “But there were problems. An on-land incident occurred where a whole mess of damage transpired, prompting the military to attack her.”


Dr. Klein pressed his face in his hands.


“Shit.” The doctor whispered in a heaving sigh.


“Yeah, I know. I too, think were in a lot of shit.”


At this, Dr. Klein’s eyes drifted tiredly to the seat in front of him.


“She didn’t retaliate.” He continued, as if reading the doctor’s mind. “She retreated to the Pacific. The good news is that she may also have shrunk, though not by much. Still quite big from what I hear.”


“She shrank?” Dr. Klein doubled back, lifting his hand to stop Arthur’s tongue.


“Yeah, about that; our calculations may have been completely wrong.”


“-which means she should have stayed.”


“No-no-no.” Arthur quickly corrected him. “Again, Tiffany is still quite big, still in the multi-mile range. I think it’s still better she’s away from the mainland.”


“What about casualties?” Dr. Klein whispered back, his chest tightening. “Were people killed?”


Arthur mouthed the words:


“maybe a few…”


Dr. Klein groaned.


They both looked down and leaned back into their chairs.


“It might not be that bad though. I mean… a few. A few deaths are much better than a lot.”


“I guess we should at least be thankful that there weren’t any other incidents.”


There was an uneasy silence from Arthur. And Dr. Klein didn’t like where this was going.


“You would think that,” Arthur said with ironic optimism. “But I should probably tell you what happened in Honolulu, about half-an-hour ago.”


Dr. Klein gave him the most incredulous look.


 



Simon Young loved his job. Sure the benefits were lousy and his contract was up in a few months, but he was enjoying himself now. Plus the pay was good, the work was mostly outdoors and he got to travel to the most exotic-


“Ah, who the hell cares?” Many men would say, usually cutting him off.


When he described his job and the life it came with, no man on earth really cared about them. To the grand jealousy of others, Simon took pictures of incredibly hot, bikini-clad women. ‘What job on earth could possibly top that?’ they’d ask. And if that wasn’t enough to fill their pipe, they could only picture the nights of parties the foreign cities would bring. But he was a profession photographer, first and foremost, from the age of 12 to today at 32. But a male one at that; he can’t help himself from sneaking in long stares or a few extra snapshots that ended up in his private use. But he was no sex-crazed lunatic that stalked beautiful models with his camera in hand. But he had to admit, the men that envied his life were starting to sound appealing. This experience was starting to wind down and that tempted him to live the last few months loose. But he shouldn’t get too carried away, But he definitely would have to start with Hawaii.


Honolulu was still new to Simon as he hadn’t had much time to explore the nightlife, ending up in the studio all of yesterday, unpacking and reassembling equipment, but he didn’t mind waiting for tonight’s opportunity. And besides, he was no pessimist. Sure, there were a few apocalyptically large, gorgeous women headed for the west coast, but the world had not ended. Though record news ratings would have him believe otherwise. And he was not going to let that bother him; not on day he has the opportunity to photograph a sand-scorching, blonde beauty on the beach.


For Simon, today’s shoot was in a state recreation area called Ala Moana just south of downtown. And because the park had a small, quiet and quaint inlet, it was the perfect place for a minor shooting session to calibrate and hone their equipment.

Chapter 16 by somedude88

The day had started picture perfect. Or it would have, if everyone’s attention wasn’t worrying over the news about the giants. But with few clouds in the sky, a hearty buffet breakfast and Monday’s empty beaches providing the best undisrupted photo opportunities, Simon nearly forgot there were women out there with the mass of skyscrapers and large mountains. The only problem of the day came when new information about the colossal women appeared in the news. But still, there was so much time to do so little preparing, Simon and his partner Joanne, took their time setting up.


“I don’t get why you’re so concerned.” Simon said with a scoff as he checked the settings on all his cameras. “Not only is she in California, thousands of miles away, she’s not exactly aggressive.”


“They said she was headed for the pacific.” The lithe, 36-year-old Joanne retorted, slightly annoyed that Simon was making light of her concern. “You know… the pacific… the huge ocean we’re completely surrounded by.”


“Which is rather big. It’s not like a hallway where she has to pass these islands to get to the other end.”


“Well she’s-fucking-50,000-feet-tall, Simon! She doesn’t have to be aggressive and she doesn’t have to be anywhere near here! At her size, all she has to do is let one rip and ‘Boom!’ a city’s gone.” Simon chuckled at this, to which Joanne couldn’t help but join in. But she was serious. “No, I’m not kidding!” She whined, her grin fading, “She can probably cause tsunamis all the way from California. And if she does find us and just… snaps or something, starts tearing the place apart, where are we going to go? We’re completely surrounded by ocean. She could just stomp the island to bits and I’m pretty sure we can’t hide or sneak away in the ocean.”


Those last sentences did dent Simon’s docile armor. To Simon, this could have been a perfect day: pictures of beautiful bikini women, a few hours in the placid, meditation-inducing dark room and a wild night of parties, but no. The first assignment he was going to let loose on and it became a day with the chance of tsunami’s, stomps and farts.


“Well, if she does come by, I hope she brings Salma Hayek along.” Simon said flatly, twisting open his camera as he tried to hide the concern she drove in him. “She’s still a manageable size, right? 600-700 feet? Man, how awesome would it be if giant Hayek modeled for me?”


Joanne didn’t answer, but continued to set up her light fixtures.


The first of the seven models was Jennifer England, who arrived in a separate car. The blonde from Lansing, Michigan had a separate schedule and stayed in a separate hotel, just like all the other models. Though he’s explained to many men that photographers see the models only during the photo shoots, they didn’t envy him less. Jennifer came out of the changing rooms, from the makeup and clothing people, wearing a green and white bikini that stuck to her curves like taut plastic wrap. Her hair was shoulder-length with curls that housed streaks of brunette swirling with the gleaming natural blonde. He had seen her earlier photos in Maxim magazines and to be honest, little seems to have changed. Her breasts were still full and teardrop shaped, her stomach still tight as a drum and firm, feminine legs that flexed as she walked.


“Hey!” Jennifer waved, greeting them all with a warm smile. “So you guys wanted a full-out muscle shoot, right?” She said lightheartedly, gritting her teeth playfully while she flexed her toned arms this way and that.


“Honestly, I do.” Joanne said through grins, “But, I’m pretty sure Maxim doesn’t want to immaculate all their subscribers.”


“Well, we wouldn’t want that would we?” Jennifer said as she shook Joanna’s outstretched hand.


“I’m your photographer, Joanna. I’ll be leading the photo shoot. And this scrawny guy here is my partner Simon.”


“Hey.” He nodded, holding back the urge to gaze lower.


“What’s up?” She smiled back.


 


The shoot proceeded as planned. Modeling music was played for Jennifer and plenty of good shots were made, only on the beach though as the publisher didn’t want pictures of her in the water. After a roll of film and a fourth of a memory card, Joanna had her model go for a touch up in the bathroom’s temporary wardrobe. Jennifer came back after a few minutes, catching Simon in the middle of readjusting the lights. Something was different. The second he laid eyes on her, there was something off. It was almost as if she was carrying something heavy on her shoulders, though he barely noticed it. But when he looked at her feet, she was dragging them a little through the sand, as if her toes were made of lead.


“Alright, ready for our last set?” Joanne asked, holding up her camera.


“Ready.” She replied eagerly, fanning herself with her hand despite the rather cool day.


“Jennifer,” Simon spoke up, “are you okay?”


“Yeah.” She said casually, “why?”


“Oh, just making sure.”


Halfway through the shoot, Jennifer began perspiring. At first, it was almost unnoticeable, but before the last six shots, she seemed like she had been in the ocean.


“For these last few pictures, why don’t we take them in the water?” Joanne gave Simon a look that told him she knew what she was doing.


Jennifer waded in, sitting down and letting the waves wash over her a few times. She then stood and walked further in the ocean, obeying Joanne when she ordered her to stop. Waist deep in water, Jennifer eyes began to seem dead.


“Jennifer, could you shake the water out of your hair?”


She didn’t respond, but allowed her eyes to close as she began to rock side to side. Joanne lowered her camera from her face.


“Jennifer?” Joanne asked, suddenly alarmed. Simon was already running into the surf when Jennifer collapsed into the water.


 


Simon hooked his hands beneath Jennifer’s shoulders, lifting her limp head out of the water.


“Oh my god!” Simon howled in astonishment as his entire body trembled and strained from the weight. “She’s freaking heavy!” he panicked.


But his complaints fell on deaf ears. Joanne stood on the beach looking onward as she spoke loud and calmly into her phone, covering her other ear with her free hand. The moment she noticed Simon flailing in the water, grunting and gritting his teeth, she pulled the phone away from her ear.


“What-the-fuck are you doing?” She yelled, marching towards the crashing waves.


“She’s really heavy!” He screamed, slowly dragging her through the water, completely aware of how ridiculous that sounded. “I’m not joking! Please help me!”


Joanne said a few more words into her phone before dropping it on a towel, running into the waves as Simon stumbled backwards into the water. Jennifer’s head landed in Simon’s lap. He yelped in pain under the unexplainable burden. It was just a beautiful face covered in wet, curled blonde hair, but it weighted like a damn bowling ball. Supporting her head in his hands, Simon kept Jennifer’s mouth above the water as Joanne separated the model’s legs, positioning herself between them. After a count to three, they struggled to lift the unconscious body.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2469