The Relationship by Waldo
Summary:

Erica and Ryan uncover strikingly similar secrets about eachother the deeper they journey into their relationship.

Disclaimer: All characters are my own original works. Rated for violence, gore, adult themed content and language.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7171 Read: 26022 Published: September 18 2011 Updated: November 16 2013

1. Chapter 1 : The Mysterious Box by Waldo

2. Chapter 2 : Sleeping Beauty by Waldo

3. Chapter 3 : Lucidity by Waldo

4. Chapter 4: Yummy! by Waldo

Chapter 1 : The Mysterious Box by Waldo

Erica gently bit his lip as her hands worked furiously to unbuckle his belt. She made short work it and was soon, unlocking from their kiss, working Ryan's pants off. Unceremoniously, she threw them to the corner of the room and hurriedly went to meet his lips again. Passionately, she worked her tongue into his mouth.

Ryan's hands found their way to the buttons on her tight fitting jeans and easily unbuttoned them. Simultaneously, he used his other hand to reach around her back and unbuckle her bra in one swift motion.

Erica pushed against Ryan, gesturing for him to lie on his back. He obligingly fell onto the blue covers of her bed. Straddling him, she lifted her shirt over head, taking her bra off with it. Her generously sized boobs spilled out, happy to be free.

That's when she did something Ryan had never seen her do before. She bent down as if to kiss his neck, but instead her soft pink tongue darted out from between her lips and caressed its way up his neck to his right ear where she tucked it back into her mouth. Breathing heavy into his ear she gently nibbled it.

A shiver of joy went down Ryan's spine when she was done. Erica brought her lips back to his with a knowing smile. Ryan gently cupped her ass with his hands, his own personal sign of approval.

After twenty minutes of passionate sex, they both came to their climax and slow falling action, leaving the two exhausted, cuddling naked under the covers together. Neither of them spoke, they merely enjoyed eachother's company.

After several minutes, Ryan did speak up. "So, someone's a little kinkier than I imagined."

Erica smiled wide and said, "Oh? Not me!" she playfully responded, "Besides, you're not as dull as I thought you were either."

"How so?"

"Letting me suck your fingers like that." She reminded him, "nobody's ever gestured for me to do so."

"And you enjoyed it?" He wondered.

"There's many things I enjoy that you don't know about me." She whispered into his ear then laid back down, hands on his chest, closing her eyes. Ryan was left wondering what she meant, one single thought in his head.

It was midnight when the pair fell asleep.

-------

Ryan awoke to find himself alone in bed. It was 8 a.m., Tuesday morning. It was his day off and he knew that Erica had already left for her job. He noticed a note on the bed, it read, "Meet me for lunch. 11:30 at Pico's Pub. Text me if you can't." Erica had kissed the bottom of the note, leaving a light pink lipstick stain in the shape of a kiss. Ryan smiled and got out of bed.

He spent the next hour showering and grabbing a light breakfast, smoking a quick cigarette then brushing his teeth. it was 9:30 by the time he stepped outside.

It was a very cold, fall day, so Ryan had worn a thick sweater to keep himself warm. He did as he always did, every Tuesday he'd walk down to the city park and stroll around. He managed to kill a half an hour before returning to his apartment a few blocks away.

Stepping inside, he shook the cold from himself and took the sweater off. It was 10 am and he really didn't have anything to do. He was going to sit down and watch TV when he realized there was nothing good on this early in the morning.

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, his thoughts dirfted to the events of last night. He smiled as he thought of Erica's slender body, of her soft kiss and smiling face. He remembered the feeling of her tongue on his neck, her teeth on his lips and ears. A familiar idea crept into his head.

He shook his head, as if he was dissatisfied with himself. Still, the idea persisted. Ryan could not fight his deepest feelings. There was little he could do to stop his eyes from drifting to the basement door.

Unable to resist the urge, Ryan checked his watch, reading 10:07 am, he got up from his seat and opened the cellar door. It was a small, unfinished basement. He gently trod down the stairs, the old wooden boards creeking under his weight. When he reached the bottom, his eyes found their way to the ceiling.

Ryan tried to resist the urge, but he wanted to see it. As if drawn by an invisible rope, pulling him along, he stopped. Staring up at the ceiling, there was nothing particularly out of the ordinary about the rafters above. Nothing that could distinguish this part of the basement from the rest, but Ryan knew.

Reaching his hands up and around the top beam, there was a small surface hidden from view. He searched around aimlessly for a while with his hands before they came in contact with a small, metal box. Grabbing it, he pulled it from its hiding place.

Even though a layer of dirt accumulated quickly in the basement, it had a fine layer of its own. Ryan was a little surprised, he didn't think it had been that long. He walked back up the stairs and sat the black box on the table.

Sitting down, he gently wiped away the dust. Looking at it cautiously, as if it might jump up and attack him, he spun it around as if unsure what to do with it. He looked away absentmindedly, pushing it around the table with his finger. Finally, he took a deep breath and opened the lid.

Inside the box was lined with a purple cloth. The cloth was very old and was starting to show signs of its age, despite Ryan's best effort to handle it with care and keep at least the inside of the box clean.

To the right side of the box was a magnifying glass and a small depression containing what looked like a single piece of tiny cloth. Upon closer inspection, one recognized it as a tiny suit of sorts. It looked as if it were tailored for an insect no larger than one's finger tip.

There were four depressions to the leftside of the box, neatly packed next to each other in a row. Three of them had a pill in it, the last one was empty. Ryan wrinkled his face as the memories came back. He felt a deep shame rise in his stomach and almost started sweating.

Closing the box abruptly, he sat staring at it for several minutes. Checking his watch it read 10:34. As if on cue, his phone vibrated and made a single clicking sound. Pulling it out of his pocket he opened the text he had received. It was from Erica, "Hey, can you make it to lunch?"

"Yep! I'll see you there!" he replied.

He knew it would only take him about twenty minutes to walk to Pico's Pub, still, he packed up the box and placed it back into its hiding place in the cellar and headed out the door.

Chapter 2 : Sleeping Beauty by Waldo

Ryan glanced at the clock. It read 1:33 am. He had set his alarm for 8 am so he would be ready for work by 9 am. He couldn't sleep. It had been an uninventful day, and every minute spent was consumed by a thought that he couldn't force out of his mind. His eyes found their way to the peaceful figure beside him.

Erica was asleep, she'd been asleep since midnight. The vague light cast an aura around her visage. To Ryan, she was gorgeous. He loved every part of her. From her charming personality to her potentiality for wrath, her shapely body to her smiling face. Everything about her captivated Ryan.

So he pushed all threatening thoughts aside. He didn't want to lose her.

Yet, when he glanced back at the clock, sitting beside it, waiting patiently, was the glass of water and a little white pill. For several minutes he contemplated the pros and cons of allowing such temptation into the bedroom. How did the pill even come to be at his bedside? Ryan could not remember.

But there it was. Ryan could swear it was whispering to him, but it was only his subconscious carnal state, trying to sway him from his moral high ground. He was teetering on the edge and it didn't take much.

Oddly enough, it came when he heard the slumbering girl beside him snore softly. Returning his attention to her, he noticed she'd rolled onto her side facing him, her lips were slightly parted.

Ryan sat up in his bed and frowned as he reached for the glass of water and the pill. His visage was due more to the inner conflict, the battle of wills, the battle he was losing. He came to terms with what he was about to do, shutting out the voices screaming "no" in his head. Popping the pill into his mouth, he took a sip of water and swallowed, effectively ending the debate.

Placing the glass quietly back down on the night stand, he laid back down and waited patiently for it to come. He grew nervous now, aware of the danger of the journey he was about to take. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. The first effects of the drug were starting to take hold. Surprised by its speed, he had forgotten its potency. Soon, he blacked out and awoke just as quickly.

When he opened his eyes, he was in a different world. He was not hallucinating, that much he knew. He was far under the covers of the bed and stood upright. Strangely enough, at least what would have been strange to any unknowing recipient of the little white pill, when he stood the blankets did not stir. He could not reach the ceiling. In fact, it was as if he was not in his bed at all. He was an intruder in his own house.

Ryan took little time admiring the new landscape. He wasn't sure how far down in the bed he was. He immediately begun trekking back towards the pillows in his odd new environment. The pads of the mattress rose and fell likes rolling hillsides. The sky above was not of stars but of woven fabric and cotton. His view of the world was that of a bug, and indeed, any body seeing him in his current state might mistake him as such.

It wasn't long before he saw a dim light ahead where the covers of the bed ended and the pillows began. In the distance, the downy pillows were like mountains on the horizon, yet they were easily within his reach, a mere five minute walk.

But Ryan took a hard left. He could sense the presence of his girlfriend. He could feel the enormous disparity in sizes between them. Her warmth and body gave off an eerie sense of forboding. As he approached where he knew she was, the ceiling dipped lower and lower, until Ryan was crawling on his hands and knees. Finally, it gave way, and he stood up in front of a different kind of wall. A wall of plad fabric.

He was staring at Erica's pants, an odd activity for anyone to engage in for too long a period. Given the circumstances, such admiration was understandable. Where he stood, her waist rose high above, vaulting the ceiling into the air atleast 30 times his current size. Indeed, he was merely an inch tall bug standing beside the enormity of a true giant.

Looking back towards the light, he followed the length of her body to where her hand lie still beside her. Ryan knew he had to act quick, for any sudden movement could not only prevent him from scaling her, but could also result in his death. He scrambled in between her fingers until he was at their base, where he then pulled himself up in between her middle and index finger on to the top of her hand.

The air was awash with a fruity lotion. It was Erica's favorite, he knew. The further he climbed up her arm, the more entranced he became with her. Everything about her was literally becoming his world. As he reached her shoulder, a new sight came into view, her face.

Eyes closed, mouth still ajar as she softly snored, Erica's brunette hair fell around her body haphazardly. Slowly walking across her chest, her skin depressed with every step he made. His barefeet were warmed by her skin, and the sounds of her body at rest were all around him. He listened closely to pull and push of her lungs as she breathed. He took note of the slow rise and fall of her chest.

Now came the moment he hadn't thought out very clearly. Turning towards her face, he was staring at the bottom of her chin, which was a vertical wall of flesh preventing him from reaching his destination. A minor miscalculation on his part. Ryan knew he had plenty of time to descend back the way he came. He could easily gain purchase to a strand of hair or two and make his way up.

Suddenly, a loud, almost angry sound came from within the sleeping giantess. It was a violent grunt as she snored, which shook her whole body and knocked Ryan off his feet, landing safely in the dimple just below her neck. Ryan watched her head sway gently, the powerful muscles moving beneath him. A wet sound came forth from above as Erica closed her mouth and undulated her tongue, then she swallowed.

It was an intimidating thing to be stand on a sleeping girl's throat when she swallowed. Ryan observed in awe as her neck and jaw muscles rippled and the skin beneath him rose, pushing the bolus down her throat. Ryan was not sure what to do next when the decision was made for him as Erica rolled onto her side, sending Ryan tumbling down to the mattress below.

Panic set in as he fell to the ground. He could feel the imminent danger of Erica's gigantic body threatening to roll on top of him if he did not land far enough away from her body. The decision was not his to make and he landed with a slight bounce on his back. Erica stopped just short of crushing the tiny Ryan with her left arm.

Standing up and brushing himself off, Ryan was undeterred. He eagerly made his way around to her face, which was now down in the sheets. Her mouth was open again and the soft snoring had continued. She had laid her face down into the pillow at just the right angle so she could still breathe. Ryan cautiously approached the titanic woman's lips.

There he was, now standing before the yawning chasm of his girlfriend's mouth. The light that was available cast a dark shadow past her lips. Ryan could only barely make out the tip of her tongue, as the saliva glistened playfully. Erica's white teeth were barely visible as well, hidden behind her soft lips. As she gently took a breathe, Ryan could feel his body being subtley tugged inward toward the massive wet cavern. When she breathed out, a hot blast of air softly pushed at his body. Her breathe was not what he had expected, the night was already doing away with the sweetness of mint that brushing had provided. There was a slight, sour tinge to her breathe that made Ryan recoil a bit.

Still, he pushed forward.

The closer he got, the more intense the push and pull of her breathe was. He steeled himself as he stopped just shy of her lips. He knew well of the danger, he knew well of what could happend at such a critical moment, but he had not prepared against the ferocious lust growing inside him. He could not fight such a desire, strange and dangerous as it may be. Reaching out with a quivering hand, he placed them down on Erica's bottom lip.

They were incredibly warm and soft. The sensation coursing through his body was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. He reached deeper, following the curve of her lip inward until his hands came into contact with saliva. Caught by surpise, he pulled his hand out. The saliva was warm and thick, frothing in between his fingers, helping to stick them together. He looked deep inside his girlfriend's mouth, searching for what he knew was there but could not see in the dark. If only he'd brought a light.

He pressed up against Erica's bottom lip and waited, patiently sensing her reaction. There was none. Just the gentle pull and tug of her breath on him. He reached farther inside, leaning over her lip and over her teeth. he was hanging half his body inside her mouth. The sound of her breathing now seemed to echo off the fleshy walls. He could almost feel it trying to pull him down her throat or push him out of her mouth, but it was not strong enough.

Ryan focused his attention on her tongue, which he knew was in front of him but could not see. reaching further into the darkness with his hands, he stood on his toes for the extra few inches. Finally, the palms of his hand came into contact with the slime covered tongue. It was very slick, the saliva quickly clung to Ryan's hands, as if trying to glue him in place. He became nervous as he found it difficult to pull free from its grasp. The more he tugged, the more desperate he became. Bracing his feet against her lips, he pulled and began to feel the saliva loose its hold on him when Erica rolled.

It happened faster than Ryan could have any hope of reacting to. There was no warning, no snoring, just a sudden shift in position, and she was lying on her back. At the will of gravity, Ryan slid deep into Erica's mouth. His entire body became glued in thick saliva as he slid over her tongue and down towards the back of her mouth.

The only thing that saved him was Erica's unconcious switch in breathing, her lips closed as she redirected her breathing through her nose. Ryan was sealed in darkness, trapped inside his sleeping girlfriend's gigantic mouth.

"What have I done?" Ryan thought, fear taking hold, "Stupid. Stupid! Stupid!"

Ryan was suddenly enveloped in saliva as Erica's tonuge gently pushed to the roof of her mouth and created an airless seal in her mouth. Ryan could not breathe, he could not scream. He was completely at the mercy of his unwitting girlfriend. The saliva was intensely thick, gelling him in place as gravity worked against him again, slowly pulling him down, deeper into Erica's mouth. If he did not drown, he would surely be swallowed alive by the woman he so adored.

Panic stricken, he began thrashing wildly, trying any way to somehow alert Erica. It was no use, he only slid faster towards her throat. Erica was fast asleep, too far from reality to have been awoken by a mere bug. He continued to thrash even after realizing the dangers in such. The desperate need to breathe forced him onward.

His hands stretched out in front of him, trying desperate to grab anything to slow his descent, but he could not gain purchase on anything. Everything was coated in a thick layer of saliva. As he slid ever closer to doom, Ryan felt with his hands the roughness of Erica's tongue increase. Small, soft taste buds gave way to a rough surface, dotted with large bumps. He was in tears at the realization of what this meant.

"She's going to eat me! Erica!" He tried to scream, but his mouth was filled with her thick saliva, choking him, trying to force him to take it into his lungs. That's when he felt the pressure release.

He was teetering on the edge of oblivion when Erica opened her mouth ever slightly. It was enough to break the seal and allow air into her mouth. Ryan was in total darkness when he opened his eyes. He looked back from whence he came and saw an oval silhouette framing the outside world. He screamed as loud as he could.

"Erica! Wake up!"

But as quickly as she had broken the seal she was creating it again. In her slumber she heard Ryan's voice and she wanted to reply. To Ryan's horror her lips sealed and the pressure increased dramatically. He suddenly fell off the back of her tongue as she swallowed. His tiny body was forced into her esophagus. It was unthinkable, Ryan could not believe it, even as he slid head first down her throat. Her esophagus kneaded him downward, relently undulating around him. As he sank deeper into her, he began to realized the gravity of the situation. He had been eaten alive, and by none other than Erica, the girl he loved. He felt like weeping and he felt like screaming in terror. Unable to make up his mind, he resigned himself to anger.

He fell into her stinking stomach screaming and kicking, landing unceremoniously into a frothing pool of foul juices. As he righted himself, he realized his eyes were useless in this rotting pit, everything was pitch black. Taking a deep breathe, he was shocked to realize he could breathe in here. This frightened him beyond belief, as he knew what awaited him if he remained conscious for much longer.

Her body was very loud on the inside, he could hear the occasional rumble of her intenstines below. Each time, Ryan could not block out the fact of what would eventually become of him. The inevitable end product of him being her food. That's what he was. He was no longer human, he was just food for Erica's body.

Ryan became feverish with despair, weeping uncontrollably and striking against the stomach walls and floors in rage, hoping desperately to wake Erica up. The only thing that did happen, was the burning sensation that crept up on Ryan. It was like sitting in the sun on the beach with no sunblock. He could not escape it. Everywhere he went, he was knee deep in gastric juices or leaning against an enzyme coated stomach wall.

After several minutes, he felt the burning his lungs. He had not conceived the fact that the air he breathed was also acidic and was corroding away his lungs. Fumbling blindly in the dark, fearing the awful pain and death, Ryan took one wrong step into an especially deep pool of especially strong stomach acids.

The shock was so intense, he immediately took acid into his lungs.

---

Ryan started out of his sleep in a cold sweat. He was breathing heavy and his eyes were wide eyed with fear. He glanced around him, taking stock of the room he was in, the covers he was safely under and the absence of the glass of water on his nightstand. Looking at the clock, it read 5:47 am.

To his side, Erica rose out of her sleep. She had been awaken by his movement.

"Ryan? What's wrong?" She looked very concerned.

Ryan began calming down and breathing lighter. His arms wrapped around Erica and he kissed her urgently every place he could, as if trying to be sure he was alive. His hands on her shoulder he pulled away from her.

"Are you okay?" She said in a soft whisper.

"Just a really..." he paused, and swallowed hard, looking into Erica's loving eyes, "...really bad dream."

 

Chapter 3 : Lucidity by Waldo

Ryan was completely bewildered. The morning after his incredibly vivid dream his brain quickly began to turn on him and erase it from his memory. All he could do was write down what little he remembered before it followed the path of all dreams and was completely lost from his recollection. Sitting at his kitchen table, it all seemed so obvious now. He knew he was awake. He knew his adventure last night was only a dream.


He had experienced a lucid dream. Ryan was certain of that much. But how? It all seemed so real and most importantly so terrifying. It was only after he began retracing the events in his dream that he realized when he fell asleep and reality gave way to his imagination.


There was no pill. No tiny suits. No magnifying glass. No shrinking of any kind.


Or was there?


The dream had been so visceral his nerves were still on edge. He felt incredibly foolish for even asking such a ludicrous question. He knew that there was nothing in his basement but he couldn't help but take a look anyway. Standing underneath the wooden beam, he held his breath before reaching upwards. After placing his hand in the hiding spot right where the little box had been in his dream he of course found nothing.


However, this was the beam. He remembered it now; each splinter and crack, the deep oak hues, its ancient appearance. Nothing in his dream cued him to any abnormalities. He remembered walking through his house, taking his time to contemplate the pill, to examine the box. Nothing had seemed out of place.


Except for the box that didn't exist.


And thank God! Ryan thought.


His mind may have played tricks on him but it pulled no punches in reminding him why his deepest, darkest fantasy was completely insane, masochistic, and undoubtedly dark. He had no trouble remembering the sheer terror of sliding down Erika's throat and falling into her stomach. The pain that ensued, the intense claustrophobia as the organic walls of his prison undulated around him. The inability to breathe as his body was slowly broken down into nothing by his lover's powerful gastric enzymes... It was the stuff of nightmares. Quite literally.


Now he was on his way to work. He had awoke and ate breakfast with Erika, showered and gotten dressed. She seemed to have forgotten about the incident or at the least thought nothing of it. She didn't ask any questions about his dream or press for information. It was just a normal day to her. And for Ryan, it was beginning to feel that way as well.


---


A few days went by without a problem. Ryan's dreams returned to normal and the experience lead him to research lucid dreams. It didn't take long to find some information on line. There were forums, videos, and articles all over the web about the subject. However, achieving a lucid dream intentionally seemed like a lot of work. There were lots of techniques and methods to improve the chances of having a lucid dream. One such technique called for him to wake up 4 hours into sleeping, do something active and then go back to bed after 15 minutes. He imagined what Erika's response to this strange behavior might be and laughed. She would certainly have some questions for him then!


Finally, he decided to confide in a coworker about his dream. Ryan had known Paul for many years. They were friends before they both started working at the same office. Ryan had recommended to his boss, Kathy, that Paul would be a good fit for the job.


Ryan was very careful with his words when talking to Paul, he used generalizations and never quite let on any details. He was far from interested in Paul's opinion about his sexual quirk.


“So what do you think?”


Paul looked uninterested, “I don't know what to tell you. I've heard about lucid dreams, but I've never had one... Matter o' fact I never remember any of my dreams.”


Paul turned from Ryan and put his hand to his face, a crease forming in his brow as he took a moment longer to think, “I... I can't remember the last time I even had a dream.”


“You dream every night, Paul. You just don't remember it.”


“That doesn't seem right.”


“I don't know what to tell you, that's what every article and expert on the topic says. That we don't always recall our dreams, but we still have them.”


Paul was about to say something in response when Carlos walked in on the two chatting in front of the printer.


“What the hell, guys? Are we really going to have this conversation again? Because I am getting really sick and tired of this shit between you two!” The strain in Carlos' voice rose as he spoke.


“Hey, we were just waiting for this damn printer to finish up!” Paul protested.


Carlos sighed heavily and began gesturing angrily with hands, “For fuck's sake I've been listening to you two little girls gossiping for nearly ten minutes now! I was in the next cubicle over the whole time!”


Ryan felt his pulse jump a bit. Carlos had been riding them hard lately. There were rumors going around the office that poor quarterly profits could mean layoffs were on the way. This was not a good time to piss off his supervisor. He'd already received a verbal warning and a written complaint about him from Carlos. Needless to say, they didn't get along very well.


“Carlos, we'll head back to work, okay man? Just calm down.” Paul tried to reason with the man.


“Nah,” Carlos' tone suddenly changed from anger to pithy resignation, “I'm gonna write you two up. Let Kathy deal with your lazy asses.”


With that Carlos left the cubicle, leaving pale faces in his wake. Ryan slowly turned to Paul, “He can't be serious?”


Paul snapped out of his shock, “God damn it, Ryan. I don't even care about your stupid dreams! Now I'm gonna lose my job.” Paul didn't look at Ryan as he hurriedly walked back to his cubicle.


Ryan was insulted. It wasn't his fault the company was losing money or that Paul would be reprimanded along with him. Carlos always took himself too seriously. Maybe he thought he could get some brownie points with Kathy, by throwing them under the bus.


It wasn't until right before lunch time that Ryan heard anything back about the incident with Carlos. He came into Ryan's cubicle and wordlessly dropped a folded note on his desk then left.


“How fucking professional...” Ryan muttered under his breath.


Grabbing the paper, he half-expected it to say in big bold letters, “GET OUTTA HERE!” or something to the affect of “You're fired.” After opening it he was astonished to find nothing of the sorts.


Meet me in my office immediately. -Kathy


Running his hands through his hair he felt a bit relieved as well as confused. Kathy didn't bother to fire people personally, she left that up to Carlos. So, at least for now, it looked like Ryan would keep his job. But Kathy never reprimanded people either. That was also left up to Carlos. So what could she possibly want to speak with him about?


Ryan lightly knocked on the door to Kathy's office, a sudden thought popping into his head, I wonder if Paul's okay.


“Come in.” a calm voice answered.


Ryan opened the door, trying to keep quiet and polite as he entered Kathy's office. It was rather drab, nothing too spectacular even for an office. No decorations. No pictures of family or loved ones. No real color to the room at all. Just square, ikea-like cabinets and a similar desk, all finished with a flat coat of black paint.


Kathy was facing the opposite direction in her black leather swiveling chair, staring out the window. Ryan stood for a long moment, waiting for Kathy to say something to him. He was uncertain if he should engage a conversation first. He didn't really know what to expect. This whole event was rapidly assuming a familiar feeling.


He couldn't remember if there was ever a window in her office.


“I'm glad you could join me for dinner, Ryan. Why don't you have a seat.”


That voice, it sounded like... an awful lot like...


“Erika?” Ryan noticed the room start to spin ever so slowly, just as the woman in the leather office chair finally turned to face him.


“I thought it would be nice if we had some quality time together, sweety!”


The last thing Ryan remembered seeing before he fainted was the name tag on the desk, the one that usually read, “Kathy M. Chattim”. Only, it now read “Yum!”.

Chapter 4: Yummy! by Waldo

Ryan awoke, slowly at first. His senses didn't quite catch up with reality. He reached his hands out to stretch only to encounter resistent. He opened his eyes in confusion, but they found only darkness. This is when his other senses kicked. It was hot and humid and very noisey where Ryan was.

 

“What the hell is going on!” He yelled... or atleast he tried too, but a thick pool of unknown goo entered his mouth, making him choke. He tried to hold back the urge to panic as he gagged. It was at this time he realized he couldn't breathe. Whatever he was encased in was drowning him, though he some how knew he wasn't under water. It was like falling into a pool wrapped in a heavy blanket, gasping desparetly for air and filling his lungs with nothing.

 

He remembered Erika and the office. That strange, strange office. This couldn't be real.

 

But his lungs made sure he knew it was all so very real. Ryan let loose his panic and began to kick and punch wildly, pushing back against whatever fleshy prison he was entrapped in.

 

“Where ever I am, she hasn't eaten me yet... I know that place...”

 

The walls pulsed, vibrating against his movements. He could feel them respond to his frantic struggles. They would ripple with each kick and punch, resisting his every attempt to fight back. No matter how hard he tried, the strongest reaction he got nearly knocked him unconscious again.

 

Just as his lungs were about to burst, the walls around him came crushing in. They flex and stiffened, the liquid around him becoming more viscous and beginning to pool. He thought for sure he was done for. This lasted for several long seconds before the organic prison relaxed and loosened it grip. Somewhere below him, light shown through. Some entrance had opened up. But as quickly as it had appeared something obscured its view and snatched Ryan by his ankles, pulling him roughly into the outside world.

 

A blur of unrecognizeable images flashes around him as his eyes struggled to adjust to the blinding light. Greedily, he sucked in as much air as he could. Ryan was so very greatful to be free, but began to grow nervous of where he had just been. He could have died. He had only been seconds away from drowning in indetermineable sludge.

 

Focusing his attention on the clamp around his ankles, Ryan knew instantly, with a twinge of horror, exactly where he was, where he'd been. The fingernails pinching his ankles were skillfully painted red and glistened with wet dew. He followed the length of the arm they were attached to until he came into eye contact with Erica's smiling face. She was blushing slightly and had a bead of sweat running down her forehead. She spoke in a voice filled with sultry satisfaction.

 

“My God, Ryan... I don't think I know a time you've ever made me feel like... such a woman!”

 

With her free hand, Erica finished pulling up her panties. She adjusted the miniskirt expertly around her curvaceous hips and sat herself back down in the office chair, bringing Ryan still dangling up to her face.

 

“You look a little tired... but mostly just dirty. Would you like to be clean again?” She whispered so quietly into his tiny ear, Ryan shivered, partly from her sexy voice and partly out of fear. She had just used him as her sex toy and yet a part of him couldn't help but love her for it.

 

What the fuck is wrong with me?

 

“Mmm...” Erica moaned, the tip of her tongue licking her luscious red-painted lips. She exhaled heavily into Ryan's face. The smell of peppermint gum and hot humid breathe smacking into his tiny body like a wet towel.

 

“I know just how to clean you up nice and quick, little man!”

 

Before Ryan could react, Erica had raised his squirming above her wide open mouth and dropping him inside. Once again, Ryan found himself inside a boiling, fleshy cavern. Except this one was hungry. With a soft splat he landed on Erica's tongue, sliding deep into her mouth. He had a good look at her uvula and the back of her throat before her jaw's snapped shut and sealed him in darkness. It took only seconds before Ryan found himself flat on his back and plastered to the roof of Erica's mouth by her incredibly powerful tongue.

 

She used her tongue to gently rub every bit of Ryan's body, sliding it up and down his frontside. Ryan felt it's weight and Erica's sticky saliva drag across his skin like removing a band-aid. It was hardly the best feeling he'd ever felt in the world. A loud purr rumbled through Ryan's chest as it erupted out of Erica's pulsing throat. Terrible thoughts of sliding down into its depth once again ruled his mind.

 

Finally she unpinned Ryan and opened her mouth slightly to breathe through it. Ryan didn't fight, kick or scream. He knew he couldn't stop her and resisting would only make her more excited. He merely gulped as much fresh air as he could, pushing aside a strand of saliva that stubbornly clung to him from the roof of Erica's mouth. That's when he noticed her shifting.

 

“Where is she going? What's she doing?” Ryan thought to himself.

 

He tried to crawl on his stomach towards the front of her mouth to get a better look, but Erica would merely giggle and pitch her tongue ever so slightly upward. Ryan would begin to slide uncontrollably towards her throat, which would in turn send Ryan into a panic. This happened several times, a few of which the soles of Ryan's feet would connect with the back of Erica's throat. Looking up he could see he was as far back as he could go. All Erica would have to do was open her throat and down he would go, sliding deep into the embrace of her gut.

 

One of these times, Erica did just that, only slightly. Her throat twitched and the back of her tongue dropped down just a bit, revealing her uvula for a second. Ryan's feet slipped off the back of her rough tongue just enough that when she sealed her throat again, his legged were stuck in a gooey vacuum. This seemed to please Erica to no end as she chuckled to herself and rhythmically began moving her tongue around. This would cause Ryan to slowly start to get pulled into her throat, all the while listening to the wet sounds of her tongue moving around her mouth.

 

Eventually she stopped and let Ryan loose by opening her throat and tilting her head forward. He slid inconsequently towards the front of her mouth. At this moment she closed her lips and sealed Ryan in darkness once more.

 

“Erica! What are you going to do to me? Let me out! Please!”

 

Erica didn't respond, she merely giggled to herself. Ryan was beginning to feel weary with all the anticipation. He just wanted this to be over, to go back to his boring cubicle, do his work, go home and spend the night with Erica. The real Erica, the one that didn't try to murder him for her own sexual pleasure. Again he thought...

 

This just isn't real...”

 

Ryan got an idea, he brought his fingers to his left arm and pinched it as hard as he could. He felt a twinge of pain, which once again made him begin to panic.

 

“No... no. no. This can't be fucking real!”

 

“Oh, it's as real as you are tasty, Ryan!” With Erica's words, Ryan bobbed up and down on her tongue. This continued after she talked. Ryan slid uncontrollable around her slimey mouth. She was tasting him. Savoring him.

 

Suddenly, she began to pull all the saliva in her mouth to the back of her throat, expertly using her tongue to keep Ryan toward the front. Ryan could feel it all happening around him in the dark. The change in pressure as she sucked. The tidal sound of her spit being squeezed in her mouth and then the most terrifying sound he'd ever heard.

 

Glumph!

 

She swallowed the excess saliva. From Ryan's vantage point, that of a mere morself of food, to hear the power of his girlfriend's throat so close up began to make his knees shake. By now, the inconsequential bolus of saliva and Ryan's juices was being emptied into her stomach. Where Ryan knew instinctively he was going to end up.

 

“Please, Erica! Let me go! Why are you doing this!”

 

He received no answer, only a wide open mouth saying “ahhhh!” as two hands with red-painted nails lifted a turkey sub towards Ryan. He screamed but there was nothing he could do. The sandwich was shoved deep into her mouth, pushing Ryan with it towards the back of her throat. She was going to eat him a fucking sandwich.

 

Erica's jaws clamped togethered and severed the sandwich into two pieces, her hands pulling the other away. Ryan did all he could to stay away from her crushing jaws as they tore into the sub, but it seemed Ryan didn't have to worry, Erica was careful not to chew him. Once he found himself piled onto Erica's rear molars with a messy slop of half-chewed turkey and mayonnaise. He screamed as he saw her molars descend, but then heard only her laugh as her tongue extricated him an placed him squarely in the center of all the chaos.

 

Soon that was over and the calamity was pushed into one big sloppy ball, forced ever backwards. Ryan tried to resist but there was just nothing he could do. He was encased in a single bite of sandwich, just one bite was enough to trap him. He felt her throat open as the bolus fell down into it. The pressure increased to such a point that Ryan could barely breath.

 

He didn't want to go back. He didn't want to experience being swallowed alive again! Not again!

 

Glumph!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2433