My first roommate by amazingp
Summary:

In a future where boys shrink after adolesence, one young man deals with the complexities of living with a giantess female roommate.


Categories: Giantess, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9142 Read: 53113 Published: September 17 2011 Updated: September 17 2011

1. Chapter 1 by amazingp

2. Chapter 2 by amazingp

3. Chapter 3 by amazingp

4. Chapter 4 by amazingp

5. Chapter 5 by amazingp

6. Chapter 6 by amazingp

Chapter 1 by amazingp

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

After the turn of the millennium, something strange started happening to children as they got older.  Adolescence had always brought changes--emotional, sexual, and physical--and for countless generations those changes started with children and eventually produced full-sized, fully adult people.  The emotional and sexual changes have continued as they always have, but for children--at least male children--the physical changes are now quite different.  Most of these changes are the same as always, muscles start becoming more pronounced, hair starts growing where once there was none, but instead of growing up, boys now shrink as they develop in to men. 
 
Babies are born the same size as they always have been and young children grow and develop in much the same way as well.  Only when a boy hits the full-blown awkwardness of puberty--as young as 12 in some and as old as 18 in others--does the shrinking start.  It proceeds rapidly but quite naturally, much like the growth spurts that used to effect boys of that age.  Boys shrink by varying amounts, some are reduced by a factor of 3 or so from what would have been considered their "normal" height, others are as much as 25 times smaller, although most young wind up about 4 times smaller than they normally would have been.  While there are some quacks that can claim to tell a boy how tall he will end up, no one can reliably predict exactly how tall young boys will get.
 
Remarkably, girls and anyone conceived even a second before Jan. 1st 2001 GMT grew normally.  Countless scientists and theologians have pontificated on what exactly has happened--but no consensus answer has been established.  At first, the phenomenon went unnoticed--it wasn't until about 2012 that the first boy started shrinking.  Along with shrinking men there came a drastic decrease in fertility rates as tiny men had trouble impregnating full size women.  Even with an increase in the sexual aggression of women, pregnancy became rarer and rarer and populations started to decrease. 

After 40 years of turmoil, society slowly started to rebuild in a new mold.  Women were now in charge--from society at large down to individual families.  Men fell in to a new role, as caretaker of the household.  Most men happily thrived in their role--happy to have a women to take care of them and protect them from a suddenly frightful world.

 

Going to a coeducational university as a man can be both a challenging and rewarding experience.  The obvious difficulties of being a man (and so small compared to everything) necessitate that every man in university is assigned a female roommate to look after him and make sure he can cope with life at 4-16 times his size. At least that's how they handle it at Warrington.  From what I'm told, most universities have male-sized sections of campus and segregate most parts of the university where they teach subjects more suitable to men.  At Warrington they try to teach men and women together as best as they can, although most men really just there to meet a rich wife, and men are allowed to study traditionally female subjects like science and engineering.  Some see integrated dormitories as Warrington's dedication to "gender fairness" --doing their best to treat men and women as equally as possible--and celebrate the University as a model of progressive thought.  If you're cynical, which most at Warrington become, the roommate policy is actually just a reflection of society as a whole; wherever you are in life as a man, there is always a woman in control of you.
 
For a man, your roommate is one of the biggest factors in your college life.  A good roommate can make the whole experience bearable--even mildly pleasant--but a bad roommate can dominate and control you to the extent that your life becomes entirely hers.  Each year roommates are chosen again--and thankfully men do have some input on the process after their first year--so a bad roommate will generally only last for one year.  In the first year, though, roommates are randomly assigned by the University.  No thought or negotiation, just a letter in the mail and then the next year of my life.  And so, two days before I was to leave for college, I learned that I would be living in 214 Biller Hall and that my assigned roommate was named Erica Stewart.  Erica had already been at school for a little over a week--freshman women arrive a week early to set up their rooms and get a basic course in taking care of a male roommate. 

My parents were kind enough to drive me and my stuff 1200 miles to college.  Parking the car, we started searching for Biller Hall and room 214. After about 15 minutes lost on campus, we located Biller and walked up to the second floor. Once we reached the room, my mother knocked on the door and after a few seconds the door opened revealing Erica's freckled face.  She looked out and greeted my mother, "Hi!  You must be Ms. Kowalski.  I've been waiting for you to bring Ben by all morning.  I'm excited to finally meet you both."  She then adjusted her head and looked down at me, "You must be Ben!  We're going to have so much fun together!"  She then patted me on the head and picked me up and brought my face level with hers.

"It's good to meet you, too, Erica" I said, struggling a bit against her grasp.  At just over 18" tall, I was far too weak to struggle against Erica's 5'6" strength.  Other than my mother and stepsister, this was the first time I had interacted with a woman since I had started shrinking, and it was a little frustrating to be so much in her control.  Erica could tell I was struggling with her, but instead of putting me down she brought me closer to her and held me against her shoulder.  She held me there for a minute or so, letting me know that she was in control without having to say as much in front of my mother.  As soon as I stopped struggling and gave in to her, she set me back down and invited me, my mother, and stepfather in to my new room.

I looked in to what would be my home for the next year.  It was for me a very large room, about eight feet wide and ten feet deep, with a large bed in the rear of the room towards the window--this was clearly Erica's bed.  In the far corner opposite her bed was a more reasonably sized bed for me, as well as a man sized desk, a closet, and a dresser.  All the male furniture was on a small platform raised about three feet from the floor of the room with a small, man sized staircase leading up to the pedestal.  It must have been designed symmetry, but the "man's room" was exactly 1/4 the size of the room as a whole, albeit without the walls.  Erica had placed her bed in such a way that she slept overlooking what would be my room.  On the side of the room near the hallway were Erica's desk and a much larger, female sized couch.  A small, man sized staircase led from the floor up to this couch--I guess the sofa would be shared.

"This is it," Erica said, "kinda small, but it's all mine." Quickly correcting herself she said, "well, mine and Ben's at least.  I'm sure Ben has some things he'd like to move in.  Ms. Kowalski, I can help you with Ben's stuff if you wanted to bring it in."

"How sweet of you to offer, Erica.  Ben's stuff is in our car just outside.  I think the two of us can get everything in one trip."  With that, my mom and Erica walked out to the car and got all 15 of my man-sized boxes and brought them to the room.  My step dad and I started to unpack things and my mom and Erica sat on the couch and talked.  It was a little embarrassing to have my mom treat someone my own age as my guardian and supervisor.  After about half an hour of talking Erica's head off about her responsibilities and how important it was to maintain discipline with me, my mom said it was probably time to leave us kids alone and start the long drive home.

"I think Ben and I are going to be great friends," she said to my mother, "I hope that you know he'll be very safe with me."  She picked me up again and brought my face close to hers.  "I know we're going to be great friends."

"I really hope so," my mother said, giving Erica a knowing glance, "he's my only son and I'm going to be very worried while he's so far away from home.  I trust you'll do a great job with him."

My mom picked my father up and hoisted him on to her shoulder and started out of the room.  "You be good, Ben, and listen to Erica.  She'll take good care of you.  Erica, make sure Ben calls!  We love you son!"  My mom reached over to Erica as she handed me over, gave me one last hug, set me back down, and then left alone us in our room.

Chapter 2 by amazingp

With my parents gone, Erica and I could finally get the chance to get to know each other.  Shutting the door, Erica picked me up again and walked me over to a man-sized chair on her dask.  She placed me down on the chair and then took a seat in her own, much larger chair.  Sitting on her desk, I was finally able to get a good look at Erica.  In addition to her very freckled face, she had medium-length light red hair and round hazel eyes.  From what I could see, the rest of her body was freckled as well, except the undersides of her arms which were a very pale white.  She was wearing a pair of button-up blue jeans and a tight fitting black shirt that pressed against her relatively small but noticeable breasts.  From my perspective her breasts were quite remarkable, even if much smaller than the average woman's, as the were almost exactly level with my field of view.  I worked hard not to stare at the nipples that pushed out from the tight fabric, tilting my head up towards her face. 

We sat together and talked.  I learned she was from Kentucky and was there, like me, studying mechanical engineering.  She played soccer in high school--although she was never very good and wouldn't be playing in college.  She was an only child, her mother was a successful engineer in Kentucky and her father, like most, was a stay-at-home dad.  She was in college to learn engineering so that she could work at and then one day take over her mother's firm.  Although she didn't say it right out, I could tell that Erica had a very strict and very overbearing mother, who expected nothing less than perfection from her.  She asked about me, as well.  I told her about my mother and my stepfather and stepsister Emily.  Emily was 3 years older and we had become very close friends as she helped me adjust as I started to shrink.  As schools were gender segregated, everything I knew about women I had learned from Emily.  Erica said she really looked forward to meeting Emily one day and I hoped she would be able to make it out to visit some weekend.

After about an hour of talking, about music and movies and books and all sorts of meaningless things, Erica started blushing and giggling to herself. "You know you're the first real man I've ever been alone with.  Of course I knew a lot of boys when I was in elemntary school, but middle and high school was in an all girls school, so I never really been around a man at his normal size.  You'll forgive me if I'm so curious, but I really do wonder what is it like being so small."

"It's a little terrifying, actually.  I started shrinking about two years ago, so I'm still getting used to my new size.  It makes things a lot harder, too.  A lot of the world is designed for women and, as a man, you really have to rely on the kindness of women to do anything.  I just feel small and so insignificant.  I mean, this desk to me looks as big as the room looks to you, and you, my goodness, you seem like you're over 20 feet tall. I feel especially small when you pick me up, like you could do whatever you want."

"You mean like this," she said, picking me and lifting me high above her head.  She giggled loudly and then put me back down on the desk, basking in the power she had over me.  She had a mischievous grin on her face as she looked at me again, "You know, there are other things I can do to you without you being able to say no."  With that she started to forcibly take off my shirt and pants.  I knew there wasn't anything I could do to stop her, but I still resisted as best I could.  She sensed my hesitation and looked down at me, playfully, "come on, it'll be fun!"

My stepsister had warned me that something like this would happen.  Once a girl turns about 15, powerful hormones take control of her brain and when they take control there isn't much else besides sex on her mind.  Emily said that 70 years ago, before men started shrinking, it was actually young men that were sex-crazed.  Whatever it was that caused us to shrink also caused women to become driven by sexual impulses.  Satiated, they could lead fairly normal day-to-day lives, but if left unfulfilled, women could be driven to become irrational and even violent.

  As most girls don't really interact with men until college, women had learn to pleasure themselves to keep their sanity in check, at least in high school.  Unlike 70 years ago, though, women took sexual self-satisfaction as a very natural and acceptable thing.  Sexual health and satisfaction, at least for girls, was encouraged and even taught in school.  Mothers not only knew that their girls would masturbate daily or more often, they often purchased their daughters their first vibrators and gave them advice and encouragement.  It was something they mostly kept from teenage boys--we are too innocent--but it is a very important part of mother-daughter bonding. 

I learned about all of this when I accidentally walked in to my stepsister's room one summer when she was home from college.  My stepsister is very open about everything and doesn't like the "infantile" way teenage boys are treated, so not only did she tell me what she was doing, she even showed me.  I think that's a story for another day, but like I said, I learned so much about women from my stepsister.

Anyway, masturbation was usually enough for a girl through high school, but when set among men for the first time, girls find it hard to control themselves.  Emily told me that she and her freshman year roommate Brian had sex at least once every day of their freshman year.  Not only that, she had sex with as many of her friends roommates as she could.  I was surprised she got any studying done--she was a little surprised herself.  Luckily, she said, freshman year is by far the most intense and things generally slow to a reasonable pace.  I would need to get used to sex--like it or not--because it was just a fact of college.

There I was, helplessly being disrobed by my roommate.  In a few short moments she wrestled me out of my clothes and brought me right up to her face to give me a looking-over.  "You are a cute little guy.  I'm sure glad I got such a good looking little roommate."  Her fingers probed all over my body--I felt so small there in her grasp.  Her left hand was wrapped around my back and held me up as her right hand did the exploring.  Finally she settled her fingers over my crotch.  "I wonder what's underneath here," she said, pulling my underwear down, leaving me completely exposed before her. 

"What is this little thing," she giggled, pointing at my penis.  Her huge fingers started to play with my dick and even with her rough touching I started to get hard.  I guess the stereotype that men secretly like being sex objects is truer than I would have hoped.  She noticed my growing erection, "I guess I'm not the only one who's enjoying this," and, as much as I hated to admit it, she was right. 

She rubbed my cock between her thumb and index finger for about a minute until I shot my small load over her fingers and let out a big sigh.  She put me down on her bed and looked at the small white mess on her fingers.  "I guess you did like that, little one."  She brought it to her nose and inhaled the smell.  She opened her mouth to put the two fingers in but stopped. "Can't let this go to waste!" With that, she unbuttoned her jeans and put my cum directly inside her. 

She pulled out her now drenched fingers and brought them to my face, "I think it's my turn now."  Her smell was overwhelming and I trembled a bit in expectation of exactly what she meant by her turn.  At less than one quarter her size, she had been in control the whole time.  With me still on it, she stood over her bed and peeled off her shirt revealing her shapely stomach and lightly freckled breasts.  She wore no bra nor did she have any need for for one, her firm breasts supporting themselves.  She pulled down her unbuttoned pants and climbed on the bed, kneeling directly over me with nothing but her thin silk panties.

I looked up to see her giant crotch dominate my view as two smooth white thighs led to knees on either side of me.  I waited to see what she was going to do from her current position--whether she would lower her crotch on to my face or lift me up in to her musky fold, but she remained kneeling over me.  After a long minute underneath her she looked down at me and said, "what are you waiting for?  Take them off!"

I knew I had two options in this situation--do my best to please my giant roommate and expect gratitude in return or struggle against her will and expect punishment.  I decided on the former--if my stepsister had taught me nothing else it was that sex didn't have to be awful and could even be fun.  It was only society that had taught boys to struggle and resist.  I hoped she was right, because I didn't have any choice at this point.  Obediently I jumped up from my back and stood before her legs and crotch.  Standing up, I was just about level with the large elastic band that held her panties tightly in place.  I reached out and struggled to pull her underwear down.  I felt so weak trying straining to move something that for her was the very essence of daintiness.  After a few minutes of passionate struggling, all the while Erica giggling at my ineptness, I managed to pry her panties loose and bring them down to her knees.  Now, instead of those black panties my view was dominated by the tangled red hair of Erica's bush.  I looked up at her face as she looked down at her pussy and started playing with her clit.

I moved in closer and pushed her fingers out of the way, poking my head through the tangled web of flaming red hair surrounding her pussy.  I ran my fingers up her moist slit moving up to find her clit.  Locating it, I rubbed back and forth with my right hand.  My left hand started working on the entrance to her now soaking vagina, testing for what she did and didn't like.  I could tell she liked what I was doing as her moans moved from barely audible to almost ear shattering. 

After about 10 minutes of teasing her clit and slit with my hands, I moved my head in deeper and started tonguing her.  Her taste was overpowering, but there was something unbelievably satisfying about bringing someone so large so much pleasure.  My face soaked in her feminine juices, I continued working at her clit.  I timed my tongue with her heavy breathing, which became more and more powerful. I could feel her hands push up against my body and force me even closer to her.  She was approaching climax as her hips and legs started to shake around me and her hands pushed me even harder.  Eventually Erica let out a load shriek followed by two minutes of low moaning. 

Exhausted, she laid down on her bed, "Wow, that was amazing.  You really know how to make a girl happy."  She was on her back, with her giant legs spread around me, revealing her still wet pussy.  Leaning up slightly, she picked me up and brought me to her bosom, hugging me close to her small, perky breasts.  She cuddled me for five minutes before her grip loosened and eventually let me go as sleep overtook her.  I remember my stepsister saying that a really good orgasm makes a woman tired and I would know I had done a good job if she fell asleep afterwards.  All my work had made me tired, as well, so I laid my head on her firm breast and fell asleep.

Chapter 3 by amazingp

When I woke I was alone on Erica's giant mattress.  She was sitting on her couch reading and noticed me as I stood up on her mattress and let out a big yawn.  She got off of the couch and sat down next to me on her bed.  Erica was wearing a pair of shorts and a tight T-shirt, but I was still completely naked.  She picked me up, gave me a hug, and set me between her feet on the floor by her bed.  Standing on the floor I didn't even make it up to her knees, but I got a good look at her long, smooth legs.  She leaned over and peered down at me, "If you get dressed, I'll give you a tour of the dorm and maybe introduce to some of the other girls." 

Slightly embarrassed by my nudity, I ran over to my closet and threw on some clothes.  Once dressed, she picked me up and carried me out of the room.  She gave me a brief tour of the floor.  Our hall was pretty nondescript, with five rooms on one side and four rooms and a bathroom on the other.  Erica showed me the bathroom, which had both men's and women's showers and toilets.  The men's side of the bathroom was man sized and was essentially a small addition carved out of what was a former stall in the women's room.  Beyond our hall was the other second floor hall.  Where the two halls met was a lounge with a few couches and a small TV.  The first floor was identical to the first, with a cafeteria and larger lounge at the end of one of the halls.  It was clear that the dorm was originally built for full-size people and had only been adapted for men more recently. 

"Now that you've seen the building, lets see if we can introduce to some of the girls."  Erica walked me over to a room on the first floor and knocked on the door.  After a couple of knocks, the door swung open revealing a curvy, blonde woman.

"Erica!", greeted the woman. "This must be Ben," she said, looking down at me, "he sure is cute."  She reached out her hands and picked me out of Erica's arm.  In her arms, she cradled me close to her large breasts and looked me over.  I took the opportunity to look her over as well.  She had long blond hair and a slightly plump face with deep blue eyes.  She was a little taller than Erica and had much more pronounced hips, with much more of an hourglass figure than Erica.  It was still belittling to be held like this, but it did feel very comfortable in Julia's arms.  Again I struggled a against her grasp, but Julia was even stronger than Erica and I quickly gave in to her.

"Ben, this is Julia.  She's my best friend in the dorm.  I hope the two of you can be friends too!"

"Hi Julia," I offered, looking up in to her eyes, "it's nice to meet you."

"Hi Ben, it's nice to meet you, too."  She then carried me in to her room--which was similar to Erica's, differing only in the decor, and sat down with me on her couch.  She still held me closely to her as Erica sat down next to us on the couch. 

"When is Alex showing up, Julia?", Erica asked.

"He's supposed to be here in a couple hours.  You're so lucky that Ben showed up already.  I'm going crazy waiting for Alex.  It looks like Ben is quite the little catch."

"You're telling me!  I think I won the roommate lottery.  Ben is quite, um, talented,"  she nudged Julia knowingly, "he really knows how to keep his roommate happy.  Have you heard of any other roommates showing up yet?"

"Jennifer, Rebecca, and Erin W. all had their roommates show up this morning.  Bridget and Tiffany's came last night.  I think all the other freshwomen have upperclass roommates.  Don't forget that everyone is getting together in the main lounge tomorrow at 7 for formal introductions."

"Yeah, the hall counselor told me yesterday.  She said something about a dorm tradition and how important it was for everyone to come, so I definitely won't forget.  I think I'm going to introduce Ben to some of the other girls--have you seen Natalie around?"

"Yeah, I think she's in her room with Jake."  With that, she pulled me away from her large soft breast and handed me back to Erica, "It was nice meeting you, Ben.  Stop by any time!"

Erica took me around the dorm like this for about an hour, each room meeting a new girl and each new girl holding me and making it known that she was in control.  I stopped thinking that it was something consciously done by the girls to exert control but rather just the way they held all men.  Most of the girls I met that day blend in to each other now, but I remember two others still.  The first was dorm president Natalie, a tall thin girl with dark hair, and her roommate and fiance Jake, who was a few inches shorter than me and cheerily did whatever Natalie told him.  The other was the dirty blonde Erin F., who played three sports and had no roommate--apparently there were more women in the dorm than men--and Erin was too busy to look after a man.  I remember Natalie still because of something that would happen later that day; Erin I remember because of something that would happen much later. 

Enough about Erin, though, whom I'm sure you'll learn about later.  After an hour or so around the dorm meeting various women, Erica said it was time for dinner and brought us down to the dorm kitchen.  On Saturdays and Sundays the food was served cafeteria style--men on one side and women on the other, with everyone eating together in the dorm dining hall.  The tables were arranged in such a way that each table had a woman's side with woman sized chairs and a men's side with smaller chairs raised up to be on about the same level as the women.  The food was tastier than I was expecting, but not nearly as good as my stepfather's cooking.

After dinner Erica and I went back to our room and sat around together for an hour or so until the introductions at 7.  Erica carried me down to the big lounge near the dining hall where about forty women--presumably all the girls in the dorm--and maybe twenty five men had also gathered.  A women named Angela rounded up all the freshwomen and freshmen and brought us to the front of the lounge.  Once we were all lined up the dorm president Natalie introduced us by name to the gathered crowd. 

After introductions, Natalie gave us newcomers some of the history and rules of the dorm.  One of the more important rules was that the women of the dorm needed to look after the men of the dorm and protect us; correspondingly us men were supposed to respect and obey the women of the dorm.  With that, Natalie announced that it would be time for the formal initiation in to the dorm and all the new students were blindfolded and led--or for the men put in a dark sack and carried--elsewhere in the dorm.

I could vaguely make out that I was carried in to a room in the far hall on the second floor of the dorm.  Inside the room I was removed from my sack but into a completely dark room.  A loud voice boomed, "wait here" and I was left in the darkness alone.  After about thirty minutes there, I was captured again and carried what seemed to be around the dorm two or three times before being brought to yet another dorm room.

Once again released from my sack, I could see that I was in a dimly candle lit room opposite the dorm president Natalie.  I was on the floor in front of Natalie who sat in a large chair and looked down at me,
"Welcome, freshman.  My name is Natalie but to you I am God.  You will address me as mistress and will obey all my commands.  You should consider yourself lucky to be in the presence of someone so great oh lowly freshman.  Will you obey, freshman?"  The previously innocuous girl I had met before said this with a striking power in her voice.  If this were simply some hazing ritual it was executed quite faithfully.

"Uh, ok, yeah." I responded weakly

"What did you say, freshman?"

"Yes, mistress" I replied, correcting myself.

"That's better, freshman.  I am happy to have one so quick to learn.  It displeases your mistress that you should stand before her hiding yourself.  Take off your clothes, freshman, and show yourself."

I was a bit apprehensive, but her voice was so powerful and commanding that I quickly obeyed.  Natalie grinned powerfully as I did this and ran her eyes up and down my naked body, "your obedience pleases me, you may approach your goddess."  I walked toward her towering legs and drank in her giant figure.  When I had met Natalie before she had seemed sweet and even a little bookish, but except for her glasses-framed face she seemed a totally different person.  The women before me was dressed in a skimpy black skirt and loose fitting silk blouse.  

From my angle on the ground below, her slightly parted legs revealed a small patch of hair between their otherwise silky smooth contours.  I knew that her position was no accident as she spread her legs slightly revealing more of her vagina.  I continued walking, somewhat transfixed by her commanding power and beauty until she spoke again, "The most important thing, freshman, is your loyalty and devotion to the women of this dorm.  I now ask you to submit to the authority of this dorm and become its loyal servant.  Do you accept this invitation?"

"Yes, mistress."

"As a sign of that devotion, and of your submission, I ask you to climb between my legs and kiss me."  With this, she opened her legs even wider and pulled out a small step stool from underneath her chair.  I climbed the stool and buried my face between her spread legs, lightly tonguing her hairy pussy.  As I did this, she grabbed me with one hand and pushed me forcefully in to her crotch.

After a little over thirty seconds with my face buried in her bush, she pulled me back and lifted me up in her arms and said, "Always remember that you are here to serve your mistresses, but also remember that we are here to protect and nourish you."  With me in one arm, she lifted up her blouse on one side, revealing one round breast.  She then moved my face toward her protruding nipple and pushed me against her breast.  I didn't know what she was expecting from me, but after a few seconds being held against her breast, I could only guess she wanted me to suckle.  I opened my mouth wide, swallowed her sizeable nipple, and began to suck. 

After suckling her for thirty seconds or so, she pulled me off her, set me down, and announced, "I'd like to welcome Ben Kowalski to Biller Hall!"  Suddenly, the room was filled with all ten of the incoming freshwomen.  I, of course, was still naked, but in all the commotion didn't even notice.  Each of the women hugged me and welcomed me to the dorm.  I guess they all got a pretty good idea of what I looked and felt like naked, too.  The last one was Erica, who congratulated me on being initiated and carried me out and back to our room.

Back in our room, I threw on some clothes and then Erica and I went to the lounge and hung out with some of the other people in our dorm.  I finally got to hang out with some of the guys in the dorm, which was nice.  After a few hours of talking, the groups broke up and we all went to bed.  Erica and I went back to our room and, tired from our day, where we both fell quickly to sleep.

Chapter 4 by amazingp


My first few weeks around the dorm gave me an opportunity to become familiar with the place I would call home for the better part of the next four years.  The dynamic of the dorm was one that would be played out again and again in my later professional life, women treated me with courtesy and kindness but also as a social and intellectual inferior in the same way that I was obviously a physical inferior.  That's not to say they were unkind or even thoughtless--in fact, women almost though too much about my well being to include me in some of their conversations or activities or to let me do some things for myself.  After the second week I just stopped trying to lift heavy things or reach high places because invariable a woman would come along and do it for me and then admonish me for even trying such tasks by myself.  Even if it was belittling, I knew that most of the women had my best interest in their hearts and in the confidence of that fact I slowly let myself behave as a good man should.

In the bedroom, though, I didn't let myself be confined to the stereotypical behavior of a begrudging sex partner.  Being with Erica was just as exiting for me as it was for her and I poured myself in to the role of her "little orgasm machine". 

Unfortunately, sex wasn't the only thing Erica was looking for in our relationship.  She had grown up in a very traditional family with a domineering mother and a servile father and she thought had grown to expect similar behavior from the men in her life.  It started slowly, of course, little hints from her about what I should do around the room to help ease the considerable burden she faced carting me around campus.  By midterms I was cleaning the room, doing her laundry, even cooking for us on the weekends when the cafeteria was closed.  I had become her domestic servant already and those tasks coupled with my coursework were stretching me far too thin.  It wasn't just in domestic duties that Erica began to assert her dominance, but sexually as well.  It was slower to develop because I was such a willing partner, but she soon learned that while she liked sex, she loved control. 

I won't forget the first time she really figured this out for herself during first quarter finals.  It was the last night before winter break and I had to finish a paper for one of my engineering classes.  Erica had already finished all of her finals and was wandering around the room bored and more than a little bit horny.

"All right, let's do this," she said, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling down her pants, "I need to get off like you wouldn't believe."  No questions, no foreplay, just a statement and the expectation of sexual service from me.  I guess she had never received anything but total compliance from me so it wasn't entirely out of line. 

This time, though, I was too busy, "sorry Erica, but I have to finish this report by 9AM tomorrow.  I promise I'll do whatever you need after that, but I've got to finish this tonight."

"Please?" She asked, with a low whimper that almost sounded like a child asking for another scoop of ice cream, "I really need it now."

"Sorry, Erica, this report is just too important."

"Really?  You think your little report is so important?"  Her tone had changed abruptly from demanding child to upset parent, "I don't even know why you try so hard.  Everyone knows you'll drop out of engineering before freshman year is over like all the other men.  I know it's PC to let you chase your little dream, but let's be realistic, your only tangible skills as a man are taking care of the home and giving women orgasms.  I really think you should focus on what's really important to your future."  She resumed taking off all her clothes and laid legs spread wide ready for me on her bed.

I didn't know what to do at this point, because as much as I knew what she was saying was probably true I also knew that I wanted to be different and I didn't want to give up my dreams for some demanding little freshman who was horny.  I knew she could force me to do whatever it is she wanted me to do but I decided I was going to stand up for myself and make her force me.  "I'm going to finish this and you'll just have to find some other way of getting yourself off."  I was as emphatic as I could be to this pasty skinned naked giantess laying before me.  The next move was hers.

"I don't understand why you have to be such a little bitch," she said, reaching in to her nightstand for her vibrator.  It was a welcome sight, at least, because I knew she would be handling her own affairs instead of forcing me to do something.  Unfortunately, a giant women pleasuring herself 5 feet from you was distracting enough to bring my work to an effective stop. 

With her enormous legs spread out on the bed in front of me, I had an amazing view of the proceedings.  She started by caressing the large purple vibrator, "you and me are going to have fun, Ben" she said to it, quietly but loud enough so that I could definitely hear.  At 8", the vibrator was about half my size and the power she wielded over a sex toy that was so close to my size was not lost on me.  She flipped a switch and a low humming sound could be heard as she held the vibrator in her right hand.  She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and started to rub around labia with the tip of the vibrator.  Using her left hand she parted her pussy lips and probed for her clitoris.  Slowly rubbing back and forth for a few minutes she gave a low moan whenever the vibrator found its mark. 

Erica seemed to be on the edge of orgasm like that for ten or fifteen minutes but was never able to fully come.  As time wore on it become clear she was frustrated until, after about twenty minutes she sat up reached over towards my desk and picked me up.  She pushed my face against her erect clit and said, "lick it you little bitch".  I knew I had to keep up my resistance as long as I could, so I refused.  Frustrated with my lack of compliance, she vigorously rubbed me in to her crotch much as she had her vibrator before.  The vibrator was now buried in her vagina.  As she moved me back and forth with her left hand, her right hand guided the purple shaft in and out of her gaping hole.  It only took a few agonizing minutes before this dual action sent her over the edge and she erupted with a loud squeal and a long, deep orgasm. 

Although drowsy from her orgasm, Erica mustered enough energy to lift me close to her face and say, "I know you may think you have a choice in the matter, but to me you're no different than any other sex toy.  The sooner you learn that the better things will be for the both of us."  To further enforce this point, she put me back in the same drawer as her vibrator, the very highest in her closet. 

So there I was, trapped with Erica's sex toys and in desperate need to get back to my report.  I was six feet above the floor level--too far to simply jump so I had to climb.  Thankfully, Erica was completely exhausted and quickly fell asleep sprawled naked across her bed, so I wouldn't be detected.   After a careful 15 minute decent--during which I decided I needed to take climbing the following quarter--I made it to the floor and eventually back to my desk.  I finished the paper at around 4:30 in the morning and emailed it off to my professor.  Completely exhausted myself, I collapsed on my own bed and slept.  It must have been a very deep sleep, because when I woke the next morning I was in the top drawer again.

Chapter 5 by amazingp

Things were rough with Erica from the moment from I got back from winter break.  She had always been a little bossy and demanding, but before it was mostly because she liked having things done for her, now it was because she liked controlling and humiliating me.

"You know Ben, I was far too lenient on you during our first semester," she told me as I was unpacking my stuff back from break, "I don't think you've been doing your fair share around the room.  I have to help you get around campus and keep you from getting in to trouble, so the least you could do is take care of the men's work.  From now on I think its fair that you do all the cleaning and the laundry."

"You know that's not fair, Erica, you're the one that makes all the mess.  There's no way you're going to make me do that!"

"I think you also may have gotten a little bit of an insolent attitude.  You're going to do what I tell you because I am the woman in this relationship and what I say goes.  You think I care about fair?  Fair is something for people that are equals.  Just look at you, you don't even reach up to my knees and you try to tell me about fair?  The real problem is that you think of yourself as some kind of equal," she said, reaching down to pick me up, "my mom said that some men still need to be taught their place."  She placed me on a counter in front of her mirror.  I was facing the mirror but could see in its reflection her form towering behind me.  The counter was about level with her hips and even with that three foot boost her breasts and head still loomed well above me.  Her size was strangely more intimidating in the mirror. 

"Now look at you and look at me.  You aren't even a quarter of my size.  One of my arms is bigger than your entire body."  To emphasize this last point she put both palms flat on the counter on either side and leaned down over me.  Something must have jumped in to her mind as she was doing this, and she quickly lifted her arms up off the counter and pulled off her loose-fitting shirt.  Leaning back down over me again, I could see now see her small--at least on a female scale--loomed on either side of me.  "Even one of my itty-bitty boobs is bigger and stronger than you."  She then began to move her chest from side to side, striking me first with her left breast, then her right.  The second blow proved too powerful and I was knocked from my feet on to my back.  As I fell, she let out a condescending laugh and snickered about weak I must be to lose to her tits in a fight. 

Her breasts were soft enough that the actual hit didn't hurt too much, but being knocked off my feet and on to the ground back first did leave me in a fair amount of pain.  I laid on the counter grimacing and staring up at her giant chest and malicious grin as she stared back at me.  I thought to myself that I had better run away from her, but at that moment I wasn't feeling up to running anywhere.

"I don't like to have to hurt you, but you should know that I can and will.  That was about as gentle a tap as I can imagine, so I hope you understand that and treat me with the respect my size demands.  From now on, just know that if you don't everything I tell you, it will be worse.  Is that understood?"

Still a bit groggy, I shook my head and mumbled "sure".  This clearly was not the response she was looking for, so I felt a sharp pain in my chest as she flicked me with one of her fingers.

"Answer me properly."

"Yes," I said, "I understand."

"Ok, then.  I want you to take off all your clothes."

"What?" I said, and almost instantly received another sharp blow to the ribs.

"I said take off your clothes.  What part of 'everthing I tell you' don't you understand?"

Not needing to be told three times, I took off my pants and shirt.  Pausing briefly before taking off my underwear, I quickly removed them as she said "all of your clothes" and held her finger cocked above me.  I was now completely naked and on the couter, laying on my back and looking up at my giant roommate.  She looked me over and briefly prodded me with her finger, then proceeded to put her shirt back on.

"From now on, when you're in this room, I want you to keep your clothes off.  I know it must be humiliating to be exposed in front of me like you are now and that's exactly what I want.  Eventually you'll be broken of this twisted notion you have that anything--even your body--belongs to you."  And like that, she went back to what she was doing.

Chapter 6 by amazingp


The next three weeks together were rough.  I was doing the cleaning and laundry, my classwork, and anything else she told me to do, all while completely naked.  And when I slipped up, like forgetting to take clothes off when we got back to the room, she'd always find a way to punish.  Getting smacked by her finger was pretty common, as was being bent over her knee and spanked.  Occasionally she'd get creative and hold me upside down for five minutes or toss me into a high shelf.  What was consistent was that she was always quick to punish and never satisfied.  After the third week, though, I got better at anticipating her needs and avoiding her wrath.  When she said jump, I didn't even need to ask how high, I already knew.  I was getting used to the cleaning and even started getting used to not having clothes.  The only really difficult thing was laundry.  Her underwear and socks were easy enough, but her pants, skirts, and shirts were almost too big for me to carry.  She got a kick out of leaving her clothes in all sorts of unusual and hard to reach places, just to make it that much harder to get.

I knew she liked the direction I was taking, becoming more subservient and ready to please, but even that wasn't enough for her.  She still worked hard to belittle and humiliate me only a daily basis.  She really liked dropping her dirty panties on me as I walked through the room and laughing at how pathetic it was that such a small garment could knock me down--the dirtier the underwear the harder she laughed.  She also liked picking me up and comparing our relative sizes, like her leg to my body, her breasts to my head, or, her favorite--her clit to my dick.  The most humiliating thing that she would do, though, would be her tests of strength.  If was lucky it would just be me wrestling against her pinky finger or struggling to lift her hand off the bed.  Other times she'd stand naked in the middle of the room and tell me that I had to climb her body up to her head and then climb my way back down.  The first time she did that she was nice enough to remain mostly motionless, which made the task difficult but achievable.  Later on, she would walk or jump or do her best to shake me off and I would often fall a few feet to the ground and seriously hurt myself.

My humiliation wasn't limited to just her, though.  She'd often bring some of her close friends to help in the humiliation.  They'd always laugh when the saw me walking around the room naked and Erica would encourage her friends to humiliate me in whatever way they could think of.  All too often they'd pick me up and probe my small body with first their eyes and then their fingers.  More often than not I'd soon find myself buried between their legs struggling to bring them to orgasm.  My seeming willingness to please combined with her willingness to share made Erica one of the more popular freshman in the house.  It's also what eventually saved me.

It was around the middle of the term when a knock came on the door.  Answering the door, I saw it was dorm president Natalie, along with the dorm's graduate advisor, Theresa.  "Hi Ben," Natalie said, "I'm here to speak with Erica.  Do you think you could give us a moment?"
 
She entered the room and left Theresa to pick me up and carry me out.  In Theresa's arms, I went up to her room--actually more of an entire apartment--where she sat me down on her couch.  She finally noticed my nudity and small towel I rapped around myself like a robe.  "Hi Ben.  I know it's all a bit unusual, but I needed to speak with you privately.  I want you to know that you're not in any trouble at all and this is just a little precaution we take for those very rare cases when someone is in danger.  Some of us have noticed that you seem to dote on your roommate quite a bit more than is normal.  I'm just here to make sure that everything is ok with what's going on.  If it is, just let me know and I can bring you right back.  If it's not, though, you should let me know.  Don't be afraid to be honest, though, because if she is hurting you or threatening you we can protect you.  Some women still think that kind of behavior is acceptable--as do many men--but it's not acceptable in this dorm or at this school."

I looked up at Theresa's dark skin and long, curly black hair and thought hard about whether I should come clean.  If I told on her, Erica could make my life completely miserable.  If I didn't tell on her, though, there was nothing to indicate that it wasn't going to get that bad anyway.  As I sat their silently, Theresa picked me up and sat me on her lap.  I think she could tell by my pause that I had something to say, "Ben, if something is wrong you have to let me know.  I know you're afraid of Erica and if I were your size I would be too, but you should know that the women of this house and I are here to protect you."

Sitting on her lap as I was, I did feel safe.  She put her hand on my shoulder and instead of feeling scared, I felt safe.  I decided to open up, "Erica beats and humiliates me in to being her complete slave.  I have to do all of her chores and even when I do them all, she finds reasons to punish me.  She doesn't ever let me wear clothes and makes me service her or her friends whenever they want."

As I said this, I started to weep uncontrollably.  Theresa reached down and put me against her shoulder, "There, there.  You're safe now.  We're going to make sure Erica won't hurt you ever again."

And with that, the time with Erica, my first roommate, was over.  While I was talking to Theresa, Natalie had talked to Erica, as well.  It seems Erica was pretty unrepentant in her attitude toward me and told Natalie everything I had told Theresa.  Erica was asked to leave the dorm, was placed on the probationary list for roommates, and eventually prohibited from coming within 50 feet of me.  I, on the hand, was taken in by Emily, one of the sophomores in the dorm without a roommate.  She, however, is the subject of the much happier story of "My second roommate".

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2431