Rampaging Robyn by Vaalser4
Summary:

Robyn uses a Bio-enhancer to grow to gigiantic size and destroys most of the world. 


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 10219 Read: 164892 Published: September 07 2011 Updated: September 07 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Rampaging Robyn

By Vaalser4

NOTE: The usual disclaimers are in order. So no "real" persons, no ownership of places mentioned and don't read it if you are offended or commiting an illegal act doing so. Feel free to post a review of my stories.

z88;

Chapter 1

Robyn was happy. On her way to the research facility, she thought of the contract. Everybody of her volleyball club had signed it at once, Robyn being no exception. Four times the amount of money she had been paid last season. By the same club. Life was good.

The reason for this new contract was that her volleyball club had been bought by an eccentric billionaire two months ago. Initially, Robyn intended to leave the club for another one, but the money she was going to earn now made her stay. Moreover, the man, Mr. Crows, had more ideas. He wanted the club to become the best of the U.S. and win every championship possible. Therefore, he wanted all players to be trained by the best and researched with the most sophisticated machinery. Money was no problem, and every player had to be thoroughly checked, one after the other, by the best doctors and scientists.

It was Robyn's turn now. On the subway to the facility, she daydreamed what she was going to do with the cash, having received the first wage yesterday. Robyn loved shopping, as most women do, but her greatest wish could not be bought.

Robyn dreamed about being a giantess.

She had this fantasy ever since childhood. She loved cartoons and movies about people growing to gigantic size, doing whatever they pleased, unhindered by moral or law. Robyn loved the idea being huge and awe-inspiring, and with her current height of 6'4, she often was. She always dated shorter guys, towering over them and sometimes playing the dominating amazon.

Robyn had no problems with the shorter male fans that wanted pictures with her after the games. Some of her teammates called them "tall women stalkers", but Robyn didn't mind them at all. She liked being admired, showing off her well trained body, shapely legs and nicely formed feet (size 12), which she had manicured once a month. That was one of the reasons she started to play volleyball rather than basketball, a volleyball suit hiding less "skin" than a loose basketball shirt.

Sometimes, she even slept with one of her admirers, and although she liked it when a man was awed seeing her tall, athletic body, she got really hot by imagining her being a giantess.

Dominating smaller guys was nice, but not the real thing. Her fantasies weren't about making small guys kiss her feet and stuff like that. No, she wanted to be huge, crushing, demolishing. Robyn often pictured herself walking through her home city, Philadelphia, like Godzilla or King Kong, stepping on houses and people, fighting soldiers and destroying everything in her path. A rampaging giantess.

She nicknamed herself "Rampaging Robyn" on a special Facebook page of hers, where she put several photoshopped pics of her as a giantess in a city and where she often chatted with giantess lovers from all over the world about their and her fantasies. Yes, being a giantess was her dream.

It took a while before the subway would arrive at her destination, the research facility being located in the outskirts of Philadelphia. Robyn, to pass the time, watched the TV screen hanging in her compartment. It showed a news item about a recently built space station called "Columbus." All financed by extremely rich private persons, no NASA involvement at all.

"Just like the rich guy who bought my club," she silently said to herself.

This made Robyn's thoughts drift back towards her contract. This was so great! She had to wait two more days until she could spent her first wage, that long the tests in that research facility would take.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

 

Chapter 2

She arrived at the facility about ten minutes later, carrying a sports bag with the things she needed for her stay. Robyn was impressed, the building was very large and fully made, it seemed, of glass.

A parking lot full of expensive cars was located next to it and on the other side a peaceful pond caught her eye. A few oak trees behind the lot made it all look very pleasant. A single car was parked right in front of the entrance, even though there was some space left on the parking lot. "Some people are too lazy to walk even a couple of yards," Robyn thought a little annoyed while entering the building.

Inside, a woman introduced to her as Lizzy guided Robyn towards the professor's office. "I'm one of the professor's assistants," she said. "I shall run a couple of tests as well. By the way, we are all on first terms here, so you can call the professor Paul."

In the office, Robyn was greeted by this Paul, who was not only professor at Philadelphia's university, but also the main scientist of the facility. Robyn estimated his age around forty, 15 years older than she was. He limped, using a crutch for support and wore glasses, the latter making him look intelligent. They engaged in some small talk before he explained what they were going to do. Robyn knew already, her teammates told her about it, but listened anyway. The man wasn't bad looking.

"I'll receive the results of the tests immediately, and at the end of the day, we'll discuss them. My assistants will carry out the tests, because apart from giving lectures I have another project to look after," Paul concluded. Robyn was showed her room by Lizzy, who also gave her a schedule and a timetable of the tests, including a map of the facility.

In the room, Robyn unpacked her bag, put her volleyball suit on and went to the lab.

The laboratory was equipped with all kinds of training apparatuses and electronic devices. Robyn was measured (6'4, as she knew), weighted and connected to all kinds of machinery while doing exercises. She had to run on something that looked like an assembly line, while the computer registered her movements. Several strength and constitution tests followed. She had to jump, play a volleyball game against two lab assistants, blood and tissue samples were taken. Her body was put in a scanner, using ionized hydrogen to make every muscle and sinew visible. All to see what her strong and weak points were, and to adapt her training schedule accordingly.

The first day of tests ended, and after supper, Robyn went to Paul for the results. He was not in his office, she was told, but in another part of the building. Entering this room which she found using her map, she saw Paul doing an experiment with a strange machine. It looked like an enormous egg split open, hollow and its interior full of small dishes with needles protruding from their centre. It was humming, and a wire connected it to a small box, consisting of nothing more than a big red button. The "egg" itself was 7 feet long, and in its centre stood a small plant in a clay pot.

"Ah, Robyn. Please come in, I'll just run this last test," Paul said.

He pushed the button and the humming machine started to work. Lights flashed from the small dishes' needles. To Robyn's baffled eyes, the plant started to grow. Not getting older, like a sapling becoming a tree, but increasing in size. The clay pot shattered after a couple of seconds, the now huge plant collapsed and fell to the ground. Its size had tripled at least.

"Now, this is getting good!", Paul exclaimed. "This machine can increase the size of living tissue," he explained as he saw Robyn's puzzled expression. "It feeds the cells with energy, making them multiply. We developed this project for medical purposes, like mending hearts after a heart attack or growing back limbs. The possibilities are endless! Imagine, we don't need to wait for spare organs or donated blood! We can grow everything from a single cell! Isn't that amazing?"

"Err, yes, amazing...." Robyn looked at the plant, lying on the ground. If somebody had told her about this, she wouldn't have believed it.

"You can make every living being grow? Just by putting it in this machine and press the button?", she asked when an idea suddenly struck her mind. Robyn was of quick wit, and she never let an opportunity pass. This, apart from being tall, made her a good volleyball player. Never hesitating, always taking initiative, seeing at a glance where the opponents' defense was weak. Now, she saw another opportunity.

"Yes," Paul replied. "You put living tissue in it, and after pressing this button here, it'll grow. This machine is a prototype, and we are trying to reduce the size of it. We call it a "Bio-enhancer", by the way. The next test will be with tissue from my own body, so maybe in the future I won't have to use this anymore," Paul said and raised his crutch for a second. "Due to a childhood accident, my left knee is broken beyond healing. However, maybe, we are able to mend my knee soon. Isn't that fantastic?"

Robyn nodded, listening vaguely. She kept looking at the machine with interest. Lost in thought, she felt Paul poking her.

"Come, Robyn, we have some results to discuss. I'll tell you more about this project tomorrow if you wish, but now, let's see how well you did today."

The discussion of the results was boring. Robyn was absent-minded, she could only think of the Bio-enhancer. If it could make a plant grow, it could make her grow too. Robyn felt her dream of being a giantess was about to be fulfilled. But there was a problem. How could she get to it without being noticed? The lab door was locked, she had seen Paul lock it after they left, and it was located on the 14th floor, so climbing through the window was no option either. She was thinking hard of a way, but came up empty. Robyn didn't even take a shower that evening as she usually did, her mind was too focused on the Bio- Enhancer. Even while lying in bed two hours later, she still was thinking of how she could get to the Bio-enhancer, but no, her brain failed her. Sad, she fell asleep.

Next day, during breakfast, Paul approached her in the canteen. "Mind if I join you?", he asked. Robyn was startled a little when he spoke to her, as she had been lost in thought again about the Bio-enhancer. Dreamily, she had been looking at a fat man having loaded his plate with cheese.

"No, be my guest,' Robyn said. Paul sat down.

After some idle chitchat, Paul searched his lab coat’s pockets.

 

"O, damn, I forgot my glasses," he said. "I must have left them in the lab yesterday evening. I have to give a lecture in a quarter of an hour, and I can't walk there so fast...the lecture room is at the other side of the building, the students visiting the facility today." He looked at Robyn. "Eh, could you do me a favor, please?," he asked, holding up his keys. "Can you fetch my glasses in the lab? You are younger and you can run pretty fast...."

Robyn could hardly suppress a cheer. This was the opportunity she had been waiting for! Of course she would fetch his glasses! Not hearing the "thank you" of Paul, she was on her way to the lab immediately, her long legs taking her there within a minute.

Robyn couldn't believe her luck. She was alone in the lab now, having locked the door behind her so no one would bother her. Her heart pounding like mad, she walked towards the Bio-enhancer, which was still humming softly. Without hesitation, Robyn undressed, not wanting her clothes being torn apart, pressed the red button and quickly entered the egg-shaped device. She immediate felt a tingling sensation all over her now naked body, and then it happened. She started to grow.

 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Robyn's body expanded in all directions. She saw her hands gain length and width, her feet slowly moving away from her. After a few seconds, she felt the needles of the dishes stab her in her head. Robyn had already grown to 7,5 feet. She squatted, growing further and further. This felt great! Robyn was delighted, at last her life-long dream would become true.

Reaching 15 feet, she was too big to fit in the Bio-enhancer. The dishes' needles stung again in her skin, then buckled and broke off. However, Robyn's body expanded further, now pushing at every side of the machine's interior.

"Just a bit more, just a little bit more," she thought. Robyn was 20 feet already, but that was not big enough for her. She wanted every inch she could get. Then, with a loud "BANG!", the Bio-enhancer broke apart. Robyn's body, now free, accelerated its growth. She reached 30 feet in a few seconds, then 40, 50, 60. The lab's floor creaked dangerously under her weight and her head hit the ceiling. Robyn's expanding legs and butt knocked furniture and lab equipment over. Her back pressed against the window, pushing it to its limits. She was 70 feet now, and felt like a herring in a barrel, as she sat curled up in the room.

"Oh, hell," she thought. "I need space." Robyn stretched her legs, kicking in the door with a foot 2 times its size and ploughing through the wall with the other, while her raised arms broke through the ceiling. Debris rained down on her, and suddenly the floor and window both gave in. Robyn, still growing, fell down, crashing through the floors, taking people and all kinds of equipment with her. Accompanied by loud crashes and breaking glass, Robyn fell all the way down, which was fourteen stories.

Usually a fall from such a height is lethal, but for Robyn's 90 feet body it was like falling down a three-foot wall. With just a few scratches, she stood up. She had grown further, and was 100 feet tall now. The building was still bigger than she was, but not half as impressive as it was yesterday to her.

Robyn brushed the debris off her naked body. She noticed, pleasantly surprised, the scratches closed as she grew further. "I'm invincible," she realized. "Not only am I a giantess now, but my wounds close when I grow." This was better than she hoped!

Standing 110 feet, Robyn noticed her growth had stopped. But somehow she felt strange. Like loaded with energy. Taking a deep breath, she tried to continue growing and, much to her joy, she could! Robyn saw the lab slowly shrink before her as she reached 120 feet.

Robyn stopped her growth and giggled delighted. "I can grow whenever I want," she said. "Oh, don't let this be a dream! This is wonderful." The thought of what she could do now made tears of happiness well up in her eyes. Looking around, she saw panicked people running out of the building, only to freeze when they saw her. An alarm sounded and dust clouds emerged from the lab's demolished side.

Everything looked so small compared to Robyn's 120 feet tall body. Her feet were easily three times the size of a normal person, her pinky toe as big as a head. Her beautiful, long, muscled volleyball player's legs, well formed by endless exercises, rose like two enormous pillars skyward, 65 feet long. Her torso was immense, and although she had a B cup, her breasts were now the biggest and heaviest in the whole world. Robyn's bright blue eyes, each iris as big as a large plate, gazed down upon the crowd of onlookers. Her eyes were now dry again but still filled with joy. Robyn's auburn hair, hanging loose and reaching slightly below her shoulders, waved gently in the wind. Her mouth, in with a grown up person could be put horizontally, curled to a mischievous smile.

"I am Robyn!" she announced, putting her hands on her hips and not caring she was naked. It was a warm summer day, so she wasn't freezing. "Rampaging Robyn! You are nothing anymore to me, little worms! I'm going to trash this city and should you try to stop me, you won't even have the time to regret it! I always wanted to be a giantess and by coincidence, I became one today! And now, it's time for action!"

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

As Robyn took a step forward, the people ran to dodge her beautiful barefoot swinging towards them. Robyn laughed, holding her foot six feet above the ground. What a sight it had to be for her little admirers down there, seeing her enormous, 18 feet long barefoot coming towards them like a landing plane.

She saw the same car parked in front of the facility she saw yesterday. Without further thinking, she placed her foot on it, covering it completely. Her weight totally crushed it, and as she twisted her foot on the ground, the car became flatter than a penny.

Its owner, the fat man from the canteen she saw this morning, came running towards it, as if he could do something about the huge manicured barefoot twisting and grinding his vehicle like an annoying insect. Gasoline ran from under Robyn's sole as the man stood aghast a couple of feet from it.

"Ah, was that yours?", Robyn said seeing and recognizing the fat man. "It seems you are a bit lazy, parking your car in front of the facility. You should be more careful, it could have hurt me. Suppose I had wounded myself by sharp or pointed metal when I stepped on it. I might have gotten angry. And then I would have eaten you!" Robyn grinned at the frozen man. "Don't worry. Your shitty car feels fine under my sole. Guess my skin is too thick to be hurt by mere steel."

Robyn grinned. "I guess you like eating more than walking, eh? Well, I'll give you something to eat!"

Turning a quarter, Robyn used her other foot to knock the man over. Accompanied by loud screams from onlookers who thought she was going to kill him, she placed this foot on his body, and wedged his face between her pinky toe and the one next to it.

"Eat the lint between my toes!", she commanded. "You like cheese, don't you? I didn't shower for two days, resulting in a lot of cheesy lint between my toes. Here, eat it all!"

The man tried to get away, but Robyn's gargantuan foot was too heavy. He tried to free his face from between Robyn's toes to escape the cloying, sweaty, cheesy odor, but couldn't do that either. Instead, his attempts smeared his face with Robyn's cream-like lint.

"I said EAT!", she bellowed. "I am Rampaging Robyn, and I am not to be disobeyed! If you don't eat, I'll punish you by increasing the amount!"

Saying that, Robyn started to grow again. The man felt her huge foot expanding like an inflating balloon. Robyn shot up, higher and higher, hands again on her hips while looking down at the man between her toes. 140 feet...160 feet...200 feet. Robyn halted at 240 feet, twice her previous size.

"Now eat, fat maggot. There's twice as much to be eaten now, and if you still don't...." She grinned wickedly as she felt a small mouth and tongue, eating and licking the lint like mad. "That's better," Robyn said, and looked around. The lab was chest- high to her. Robyn could see a good part of Philadelphia as well now. She reveled in her new height! This was awesome! But suddenly, she felt her toes getting wet. Looking down again, she saw the man throwing up between her toes. He couldn't stand eating her lint anymore, which was like a thick layer of disgusting, foul-smelling melted cheese to him.

"EEeeewww! How dare you vomit over my feet! You goddamn vermin! I'll teach you!", Robyn cried, disgusted. She lifted her foot, the man still between her toes, and kicked it violently into the research facility.

She smashed three floors, shattering the glass wall and making debris flow out of the lab on the other side. The man died immediately as he was torn apart by the impact. Her foot was full of blood and dust.

Robyn, angry now, walked to the nearby pond and washed both her feet in it, the other one's sole was dirty too because of the fat man's car's oil and gasoline. Luckily, the pond was big enough to hold both her feet, though its water hardly covered her toes. Having her feet washed, she turned towards the crowd, which had grown to about five hundred onlookers.

"Is this the respect you gnomes show me? Disobeying me, Rampaging Robyn? If I say eat my lint to one of you worms, I expect it to be eaten, not to be vomited over my precious feet! It's time I honor my name, you unworthy slime!"

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

The people saw the titaness coming towards them. Her seemingly endless legs and the two colossal feet that carried them were quicker than one would anticipate. Before many of them had a change to scream in terror, Robyn's feet covered a dozen of them. The others ran, yelling, crying, nauseous. They heard the bones of their former colleagues and friends crunch like a skeleton being run over by a steamroller, and saw blood splash from under her soles. Unfortunately, the people didn't have much room to flee. The pond was on one side, the parking lot on the other. Behind them was the more or less ruined facility, and in front was Robyn, whose feet came down upon the people like a stupendous pink hydraulic press. The people stumbled over each other, each one wanted to get away as quick as possible. Many saw the sky darken as she lifted her foot over them, feeling blood and leftovers of their unlucky predecessors rain all over them before Robyn's foot squashed their bodies to goo. Some slipped on the blood now running in streams, only to be trod upon moments later.

Robyn stepped on the scurrying mob, again and again, as if she was practicing some kind of dance. She enjoyed the feeling of bones snapping and breaking, more than she'd ever imagined. Not caring that it were people, fellow human beings she was killing, she crushed and stomped until most of them were dead. She was a giantess now, and she was worth more than all of these crawling insects together. After having killed about 400 people, Robyn washed her feet in the pond again, turning the water red.

Her feet clean anew, she looked at the facility. Most of it was still standing, the sides she fell out of and kicked into looked like they had been hit by a bomb.

"Time to bring you down," she said, and kicked her feet into the facility over and over. The glass shattered, like she used a sledgehammer on a showcase full of beer glasses. She savored every sound and sight of it. Computers, training apparatuses, steel and wooden beams, chairs, tables and concrete flew in all directions every time she kicked the building. Within five minutes, the facility was a ruin, dust clouds emerging from the heap of glass, splinters, stones and other debris.

"That was wonderful," Robyn thought. "But if I want to destroy more, I need to get bigger. Otherwise, it would take too long to bring down a building. And 240 feet is not that big. My feet are only 25 feet long. Room for improvement, room for growth."

Robyn inhaled deeply and focused on growing again. Her body began to expand once more.

Robyn grew taller and taller. She surpassed the 300-foot mark within ten seconds, and another ten seconds later she was well beyond 400 feet. And still she grew, living her dream. Her toes pushed the cars at the parking lot aside, then steamrolled over them, crushing them into scrap. Still she grew, reaching 500 feet, then 600. Philadelphia descended before her, she savored every second of this sight. Reaching 1000 feet, Robyn could see most of the city, feeling the pavement crack under her increasing weight.

To the people of Philadelphia, it was a surrealistic experience. First, they saw Robyn's pretty face rise above the buildings. Some thought it was a painted hot air balloon on its way up in the sky, but when her face was followed by her neck, torso and legs, they knew better. Day-to-day life came to a halt when everybody looked at the now 1200 feet tall giantess rising and rising, showing no sign of stopping. Sirens howled, cars honked, and many people were phoning, arguing that the reason they called was no joke.

Her expanding feet shoving the debris of the facility aside and bulldozing roach- sized cars, Robyn passed the 1500-foot mark. The pond was now little more than a small puddle to her, the remains of her first victims little red specks.

"Aaah, this'll do. For the time being!", Robyn said aloud, having reached 2000 feet. Looking down, she saw an oak standing neatly between her big toe and the one next to it. Wiggling her toes, the century- old tree splintered. Using the toes of her other foot, Robyn tore another oak from the ground , the tree little more than a small daisy to her. She plucked it from between her toes and examined it.

"An entire oak, lying on my index finger," she thought while playing with the tree. "This is power!" Rubbing her fingers, she turned it into splinters as well.

"Freeze!" she heard a metallic voice coming from below, just as she started to walk towards Philadelphia's centre. Looking behind her, she saw a dozen police cars. One officer talked through a megaphone. "You are under arrest. Stay were you are, or we'll open fire."

"Really?", Robyn said raising her eyebrows. "Then you'll have to cuff me. Here!" Putting her wrists together, Robyn bent down, her hands and arms in the shape of a fish's tail. She could scoop up all of the police cars at once, but placed them mockingly in front of the bug-sized officer.

"No?", Robyn asked after a few moments, raising up again. "How about foot chains then?"

Grinning, she placed a now 300 feet long foot on the police cars, crushing then all at once, including the officers, who didn't even have time to fire. Her size belied her swiftness indeed.

"Neither?' she asked. "Then you won't arrest anyone. Bye!" Robyn started to walk towards her initial goal, Philadelphia's centre, not even glancing at the small metal plates and red dots embedded in her huge footprint that were police cars and officers a moment ago.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

Robyn walked, first crushing the expensive cars that remained on the facility's parking lot. Then houses by the handful with each step. Trees turned to mush, meadows changed into brown foot shaped patches of dirt, streets cracked open. Fleeing people were killed by the dozens, compressed in their cars or squashed like vermin under Robyn's feet. She enjoyed every second of it. What mayhem, what drama did she cause just by walking? Robyn could only imagine what the little people down there had to experience, seeing her walking by, crushing, demolishing, killing.

An elderly couple, having worked hard all their life, finally bought the house of their dreams. Looking at the large villa from a distance, they marveled at its beauty, surrounded by several age- old trees. Now they could enjoy their retirement in the tranquil place they saved their money for.

Suddenly, a huge foot came down upon their house, the air replacement knocking them both off their feet. When they got up, they saw the foot rising. The villa was compressed into the ground, little more than flattened debris. The century-old trees wooden pulp. Water from broken drainage pipes slowly filled the footprint Robyn had made. The woman fainted, the man too shocked to catch her.

A storekeeper opened his new store two days ago, after six months of renovations. Having bought all kinds of electronic equipment, thoroughly indebting himself, he saw his livelihood and future being destroyed in a split second as Robyn's foot crushed his store, along with every TV, computer, radio and other stuff worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. He too, fainted, after having pictured himself lying under a bridge, broke, homeless and forgotten.

Destroying everything in her way, Robyn walked over Baltimore Avenue towards Philadelphia's centre. There, she let loose. Robyn tore the city's largest building, Comcast Center, from the ground and folded it like an accordion. The glass rained pleasantly over her, it felt like a thin shower of silvery sand. Robyn trod upon traffic and people, houses and trees. Nothing was save for her gargantuan feet, swinging legs and grasping hands. She tore entire buildings from the ground, throwing them into others or crushing them in her huge hands. They crumbled like cookies, debris raining on anyone unlucky enough to be next to her.

Never being a good patriot, Independence Hall was crushed like a small Lego house under her sole, obliterating an important part of America's history and pride. Robyn pressed down slowly, savoring the crunching noises as the steel and concrete gave in under her unfathomable weight. The City Hall flew in countless pieces all over Philadelphia and plunged in the Delaware River as she kicked it violently.

Everywhere, alarms howled, people ran, screamed, prayed, cried. And most of all, they died, for Robyn's feet, each 300 feet long, squished and squashed without mercy.

She plucked a train from the railway, swinging it round and round like a small chain while cheerfully frisking like a little girl, smiling and destroying the work nearly 400 years ago started by the Dutch that was now modern-day Philadelphia.

"What's this?" she said, plucking a small speck of metal from the ground. It was Liberty Bell, now little more than a tiny ball to her. "Hmm, too small to hang on my earlobe. What do I make of it?", she thought. Then, without hesitation, she flicked it in her mouth and swallowed it without chewing. Liberty Bell was dissolved soon afterwards by her stomach acid.

Robyn broke a large chimney off a factory, and washed it in the Delaware River. Then she put the chimney in her mouth like a blowpipe. Spotting a mob of fleeing people, Robyn bent over them and sucked. The people disappeared in the chimney like sand in a vacuum cleaner. Robyn felt her mouth being filled with people, struggling and kicking. She chewed and swallowed them, dozens of people at once, and repeated the procedure. This way, hundreds were sucked through the chimney into her mouth, ending their lives between her teeth before descending into her stomach as red porridge.

BURP! Robyn didn't need any manners. After her meal, she threw the chimney away and looked around. She saw the famous shops at Liberty Place and decided it was time to do some shopping. She loved that too, apart from being a giantess.

Lying down at Liberty Place and crushing countess more buildings under her 2000 feet long body, Robyn addressed the stores.

"Hi, I'm Rampaging Robyn. I love shopping. I'm going to make some purchases. Although Rampaging Robyn doesn't pay. She just takes what she wants! And I want it all!"

After having uttered these words, she used her 800-foot long arms to sweep countless shops towards her, like a poker player does with a huge amount of won chips.

"All mine! All Rampaging Robyn's! Jewelry, clothing, shoes. Mine! Hahaha!"

BOOM! A missile exploded on her shoulder, hurting her badly. Others followed, drawing blood. "AAaaarrgh!" Robyn shouted, getting up. The missiles wounded her, causing much pain. Looking around she saw helicopters, jets and a ground army consisting of tanks, artillery and infantry drawing nearer. They fired their payloads, determined to bring her down. Robyn acted quickly. Knowing that she could heal her wounds by growing, she focused on growing again. And as soon as she started to grow, the pain ceased and her wounds closed indeed. Robyn's size, much to the horror of the army, increased at a tremendous rate. Her body shot upwards, dozens of feet each second. The missiles caused wounds that closed almost instantly, the only other effect was they made Robyn laugh wickedly. Hands on her hips, she grew and grew. Robyn didn't like being bothered while shopping, and the army was going to pay!

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

When she stopped growing, Robyn stood three miles tall!

Her now mountain-high body dwarfed all of Philadelphia, the highest buildings that still stood scarcely reaching her ankles. Her feet were was big as her body had been, each covering several boulevards, shops and all.

Some helicopters and jets weren't able to evade her enormous body and crashed into it, exploding in a ball of fire.

"So, you wanted to fight?", Robin boomed from the sky, shaking some still standing buildings. She was no less than a goddess now, awe-inspiring and beyond powerful.

"Very well, let's fight then. But first, I have to go to the bathroom!"

Robyn started to pee, still standing on the same spot. Her jet of piss, countless gallons each second, crashed down from more than a mile upwards, hitting the streets like a bomb. Before any soldier, tank or artillery could react, a huge, stinking, yellow stream washed them away. Robyn peed and peed, causing a flood of piss flowing violently through the streets of Philadelphia, taking everything in its path with it. No tank, no matter how heavy, was able to stand against its current, let alone the infantry soldiers. Together with debris, uprooted trees, dirt, cars and civilians, the entire army was washed away, ending its existence in the Delaware River.

"Is that all you can do?", Robyn mocked. "You can't even stand against me peeing! What would've happened if I had raised my 300 feet long pinky toe? A dozen tanks flattened under it? Fifty Green Barrett commandos killed by it's weight instantly, their hard, years-long training wasted? You are nothing! I am a goddess! And now, I'm going to take my revenge for disturbing me!"

True to her word, Robyn stomped down on every building of Philadelphia that was still standing. Her feet were now big enough to cover an entire city block, crunching nearly a hundred buildings at once. Fleeing mobs were pressed into the ground, their collectively raised arms not even able to hold her pinky toe up.

Robyn sat down, her butt burying itself deeply into the soil, taking three city blocks, a park and the Philadelphia Museum of Art with it. She stretched her nearly 1,5 mile long legs, the ball of her foot bulldozing through the city. The three feet thick layer of callus was harder than the hardest reinforced concrete, obliterating whatever it touched. Her now upright standing foot, its sole dirty and bloody, stood higher than the highest skyscraper. An ascending helicopter needed a minute at least to reach her big toe, her hands could hold an entire hill. Robyn felt like sitting in a small toy town. She grabbed buildings by the score and smeared them over her body, her breasts, her belly. Then she felt a tingle in her crotch. She was getting horny. Being so fucking huge turned her on. But since most of Philadelphia was ruined, she needed something else to fulfill her needs. Standing up, Robyn knew what.

"Bye, Quaker City, here are some more quakes for you," she said, and jumped up and down a couple of time, causing earthquakes that destroyed whatever was left of Philadelphia.

Robyn turned and walked away, her mile long strides quickly covering the ground between Philadelphia and her target, Washington D.C..

On her way to Washington D.C., Robyn made sure she caused as much destruction as possible. Entire villages were trod upon, thousands of acres of farmland rendered useless. It was nothing unusual for a 3-mile woman to turn dozens of places into gravel and metal scrap under her feet, destroy entire forests in one step and flatten the occasional hill.

Two planes and a helicopter were destroyed when they collided with her belly and thighs. Robyn didn't even notice. She was admiring her beautiful feet, which were size 12 when she was still 6'4, nicely in proportion with the rest of her body. How many dollars worth of damage had they already caused? How many deaths?

"I guess now some more," she said as she trod upon a clover leaf in a highway, destroying it along with many colored dots that were cars. Following the thin line that was the highway, Robyn saw where it led to.

The city of Baltimore.

Robyn remembered that city's motto: Get in on it.

Smiling, she entered the city, turned her back towards it and sat down "on it". Grinding her butt on a large part of Baltimore, like trying a scratch an itch there without using her hands. She marveled at her power. She looked over her shoulder, down on Baltimore and grinned mockingly. Everything was so tiny to her. Even the Legg Mason building was little more to her than a tiny splinter, while she could hardly distinguish between separate buildings. Then Robyn got up again and started to demolish the rest of Baltimore.

She flattened about 1,500,000 sq feet of city with each footfall, snuffing out thousands of lives per second. Smoke and dust emerged from the debris, Robyn left no building untouched. She couldn't even see people anymore, but she knew she killed all of them, quick and huge as she was.

Robyn was happy. This was life! She, a huge mega giantess! Gleefully, she trampled Baltimore like she used to do with sandcastles when she was a kid, be it hers or others.

Robyn walked in concentric circles, ruining Baltimore systematically in less than three minutes. It made her even more horny than she already was.

Leaving the city, Robyn continued her way to the capital. Clouds started to gather around her belly, but a blow made sure she had a clear view of the landscape again.

Her dripping wet crotch kept asking to be fed.

Soon, Robyn's huge eyes saw what she thought was perfect for her hungry pussy.

The White House.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

Without paying attention what she was crushing under her feet, not even caring about the Capitol crunching like it was made of thin talc, Robyn headed for the White House. Carefully digging her hands under it, she tore the building from the ground, removed the soil with one hand while holding it in the other and smiled.

"Are you in, Mr. President?", she asked. "If so, you are going to experience the ultimate! Fucking a giantess!"

Robyn laid down, destroying a good deal of the nation's capital. She spread her legs (shoving many trees and building aside while doing so) and inserted the White House into her hot, wet pussy, her swollen clit knocking of its roof like a gigantic, pulsating, slimy wrecking ball.

"Aaahh, that feels good!", she moaned, using her vaginal muscles to play with the White House. The President wasn't in, however. He was in Air Force One, evacuated there as soon as Robyn defeated the army back in Philadelphia. Now, he saw his house being used as a sex toy on the TV.

The few people left in the White House stood no chance. Darkness engulfed them when Robyn inserted the building in her cunt. Lights went out, emergency power not working, and soon her pussy started to demolish the building. Love juice poured in through the shattered windows, and the inside of her sex cracked the marble and white stones it was made of. A fishy smell penetrated everybody's nose, before they were killed by the crumbling and compressing walls. Robyn's cunt had just destroyed an entire building, in this case the world-famous White House. The aliens in "Independence Day" left more whole of it than she did, and when she came her pussy juice washed the remains of the Presidential home out.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Robyn sighed dreamily. This was fantastic! She just had a terrific orgasm, feeling tired but satisfied. Too bad there was only one White House.

Lazily, she stood up and strolled through what was left of Washington D.C., killing and crushing. The Washington Monument was destroyed as she stepped on it, and although it was like a pointed needle to her, it didn't sting her. It just gave in, like many other buildings. Robyn liked the feeling of buildings crumbling under her soles. They made the noise of fresh snow being trod upon, softly cracking and then compressing. They felt like snail houses and empty nutshells, crushing just the same way.

Another army had gathered to kill her, but Robyn didn't notice. She was simply to big. Ten thousand soldiers were killed when she placed her feet on them, not even knowing they were there. Tanks fared no better, they were they size of fleas to her. Their ammo was hardly able to reach past her ankles, they found that out just before her feet obliterated them.

Jets and fighters were destroyed as she simply walked into them, even her nipple being far more durable than the most modern aircraft, as one pilot found out. Robyn's movements were focused on Washington D.C., she didn't even notice the greenish patch she trod upon was an army, instead of a park, as she thought.

"What shall I do next?" , Robyn wondered after Washington D.C. looked like it was hit by a nuke.

Her rumbling stomach answered that question. Robyn always got hungry after having sex.

"Hmm, what shall I eat? Let's see...", she muttered. Suddenly she remembered a chat she had with a giantess fan on her homepage. He suggested something interesting. Smiling, Robyn licked her lips. Leaving America's capital, she headed for the nearby city of Arlington.

She knew what she was going to eat.

The Pentagon.

In Arlington, Robyn spotted it quickly and walked towards it, smiling and feeling like a goddess. She estimated the building to be about the size of her hand, but when she stood in front of it, she found out it was a bit bigger. No matter.

Robyn bent down and dug her hands in the ground beneath the Pentagon. Then she lifted the soil with the entire building on it towards her face. With one hand, she removed the soil until only the Pentagon remained, just as she did with the White House.

She noticed the building was about 1,5 times as big as her hand, indeed a bit bigger than she estimated.

"I just peed your army away," Robyn spoke, still oblivious to the fact that she destroyed another army as well. "That was pretty good! But now, I'm hungry. All this killing, demolishing and fucking is tiresome, you know!", she said, peering into the book-sized building.

The people inside the Pentagon didn't know what was about to happen. They felt dizzy, being lifted up roughly 3 miles in the air within two seconds. Those that were on the side of Robyn's face saw little more than one of her two enormous blue eyes, including a black spot 300 feet wide that was her pupil.

"But I know what to do about my hunger," Robyn continued, and took a bite from the Pentagon. Her teeth crunched the building like a biscuit, destroying and killing everything that was caught between them. Her tongue stirred debris, people and whatever was inside the Pentagon with tremendous force, while her saliva soaked everything. After swallowing, she took another bite, repeating the procedure. Twelve bites later, the Pentagon was gone. Consumed, like a crunchy mini-pizza.

"Aaah, that was delicious! America's centre of defense now lies in my belly! Perhaps I return here tomorrow to shit it out, then you have it back, hahaha!", Robyn laughed.

"Yeah, that was good!", she said, wiping her mouth. "You military guys know how to build. Now, a nice nuke would make a fine dessert."

Robyn suddenly startled. A thought struck her mind. What if they actually fired a nuke at her? She knew normal weapons could hurt her, but after growing, her wounds would close. But a nuke, that was something different. The enormous temperature it caused was lethal, even at her current height of 3 miles. And what about the radioactive radiation? Was she able to counteract that by growing?

"I cannot let that happen," Robyn thought. "There is only one remedy against a nuke. Grow, grow, and grow further, until even the most devastating nuke is no more than a small firecracker to me."

Spreading her arms, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, Robyn started to grow again.

"No holding back now," she kept telling herself. "I must be able to defy nukes."

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

For the people of the United States it was hell. They thought Robyn was huge before, but what they witnessed now was worse than their worst nightmares. This woman grew without restrain, thousands of feet each minute, not caring about Arlington being wiped out by her now hill-like toes. They steamrollered over the city as she grew larger and larger. Robyn's shadow eclipsed more and more land. First, an entire city, then several, then an entire state. And still she continued growing.

Enormous canyons formed with loud cracking sounds around her feet, swallowing forests, hills, cities and rivers. Even parts of the Appalachians disappeared into them as she was growing. The tectonic plate she stood upon was pressed down by her immense weight, but raised on the other side like it was a gigantic seesaw she was standing on. The plate caused huge earthquakes as its rise formed a new mountain range, taking many settlements with it, ripping them apart and killing thousands.

Robyn's grow also pressed the ground far below sea level, increasing the area of the Atlantic. And still she grew, determined as she was to remain alive when a nuke hit her. She rose higher and higher. Some people at home, watching the news, died from pure stress, so overwhelming was her vast body.

 

Finally, Robyn stopped growing.

 

She was 1,000 miles tall!

All of North America was able to see her now, parts of her lower body hidden by the curvature of the Earth on the western coast. Robyn peered down her unfathomable huge body. Around her feet, the Atlantic washed, her tremendous weight had pushed the entire states of Maryland and Virginia into it. Looking around, it was to her like standing on a large map of the U.S.. She could even see the coasts of Europe and Africa. America was no bigger to her than a large garden, she could cross it within a minute. Mountains looked like little ripples, lakes no more than small blots. Even the largest metropolis was no more than a speck of grey, and vast woods little green dots.

"Now, you microbes, I'll teach you the meaning of Ragnarok!", she boomed, using the term the ancient Norsemen had for the end of the world. "Prepare to be annihilated!", she bellowed for the entire world to hear. Robyn's height made her lost all sense for morality.

Robyn went on a rampage no human being had ever anticipated to be possible. She walked all over North America, her 130 mile long feet obliterating dozens of cities at once. She trod down the Rockies in a half a minute, the mountains not even reaching halfway up her toes. Earthquakes caused by her footfalls shattered the entire continent, magma welling up from Earth's bowels, weather patterns changed. Life was compressed to diamonds by her feet, whose weight alone would have sufficed to do so. But they carried her 1,000 mile tall body, supporting a weight no force on Earth ever could. Nothing, not even the toughest roaches who survived nuclear explosions, were able to withstand her.

After North America was destroyed, Robyn proceeded to South America, just by stepping over the Caribbean Sea, using Cuba as if it was a stepping stone.

"Aaww, the soles of my cute, little feet are dirty. I think a metropolis or two is still stuck to it, caught between my toes," she said, lifting a foot and turning it so she could see what was under her sole. It was black and full of dirt.

Then, Robyn placed both her feet on the Brazilian rain forest and started to wipe them, like the huge jungle was a patch of moss. She destroyed countess acres of rain forest, and smeared the water of the Amazon River all over Brazil. "I don't want to dirty the Ocean,' she said with mock apology, and walked into the Atlantic.

The ocean hardly came up her ankles as she waded through it. Arriving in Central Africa, Robyn continued her walk, occasionally grinding a grey patch that was a major city into the ground using nothing but her big toe. Within a minute, she had crossed the continent, standing at its eastern coast. The "dark continent" was literally split in two by her, as the tectonic plates, unable to carry her weight, broke in half and created a new naval passage from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Robyn's stroll took care of that, as well as the destruction of six countries and countless lives. Looking around, she saw the Sahara to the north and got an idea. Smiling mischievously, she walked towards the desert, torturing Africa even more while doing so. Robyn didn't even think of the millions of lives she snuffed out or the hundreds of cities she obliterated.

Arriving at the Sahara, she knelt down on one knee, destroying three more African cities with it. Robyn collected the Sahara's sand, sweeping it in the form of a mountain many times higher than Mount Everest, while entire desert villages and cities, along with their inhabitants, were buried in it. For Robyn, so huge clouds hardly reached the top of her toes, the settlements were hardly the size of small pebbles, she didn't even notice them. Having finished her sandy mountain, she scooped up as many sand as she managed in her 120 mile long hands, and threw it towards Europe. Again and again, countless millions of tons of sand flew across the Mediterranean Sea, covering all of Italy, Spain, Portugal and the Balkan countries. Those that did not die because of buildings collapsing and crumbling under the unimaginable amounts of hot desert sand suffocated to death in it. Robyn, on the other hand, felt like a kid in a sand-box. After having buried half of Europe under the sand, she stood up, brushing herself of.

"And now it's Eurasia's turn," she said full of glee.

Robyn left Africa with a dozen 150 mile long, 20 mile deep chasms the size and shape of her bare feet, some of them slowly filling with water from both oceans, lowering the global sea level. She jumped over the Mediterranean Sea and landed in Germany, her strong legs taking her further than she thought. The impact of her landing made the entire continent leap up, and she even managed to change the axial tilt of the Earth somewhat, resulting in world wide climate changes because of milder seasons.

"Aaaww, is this Europe? Destroyed by a girl jumping on it?", she said, seeing red spots emerging and growing larger all around her, burning everything they touched, be it cities, forests or harbors. It was magma, once again welling up from Earth, as her impact caused chasms 30 miles deep. Most of Europe was being destroyed by it.

"Then I'll visit Asia. Bah!" Robyn spat a wad of saliva after saying this, covering the Danish capital of Copenhagen.

Walking to the east, each of her footfalls caused cracks in the earth dwarfing the Grand Canyon. Kiev and Moscow totally disappeared in one of them, even though Robyn didn't even come near these cities. Countless other cities were destroyed as well, pressed down two dozen miles into the ground, while millions of acres of farmland and woods were rendered useless. Following a sudden whim, Robyn laid down, and rolled all the way to the Pacific, steamrolling Asia, flattening the Himalaya and killing more than a billion Chinese within ten seconds. Asia too was leveled below sea level as Robyn plunged into the Pacific, aiding the flood that was already washing over the continent a good deal.

Robyn wanted to swim to Australia, but the Pacific was not deep enough for her. So she waded again, her 550 mile long legs carelessly sweeping scores of Indonesia's isles aside. After having arrived at Australia she circumvented it, destroying Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Sidney and a number of other cities in the procedure. Then, she walked to the middle of the continent and laid down in its desert.

Robyn's 1000 mile long body rested on Australia's desert like it was a mattress. It's sand felt warm to her, feeling pleasant. Robyn thought about her enormous body. She was beyond comparison, everything else was tiny and insignificant. She wondered how many gallons of water would fit in her navel alone.

"Even blue whales would consider my navel a huge swimming pool," Robyn thought, lifting her head a little and looking at it. Gazing up again, she saw the moon, even though it was daylight. Robyn fantasized about growing until the moon was the size of a volleyball to her, playing her game with it and sending it into the sun with a smash. "Rampaging Robyn, the ultimate giantess, plays ball games with planets and their satellites," she said to herself.

The world was destroyed now, most of mankind was dead. "Why didn't they try a nuke when they still had the chance", she wondered. Oh, well, their mistake. Robyn wanted to finish the Earth, growing so large she could smash it between her hands, like a balloon filled with water.

"Let's do it," she thought, and focused on growing again. She felt her body expand again.

But suddenly, she began to shrink.

"What?" she cried, sitting upright. "Grow! Grow! GROW!", she kept screaming, but instead of herself, she saw the world grow larger. Robyn was shrinking fast, the vacuum she left caused huge storms, whistling all around her.

"NO!!! NO,NO,NO!!!", she screamed, nearly crying and terribly afraid. "Grow! I want to grow! Fuck! Dammit! Grow!"

But it was to no avail. She kept getting smaller, shrinking many miles per second.

Whatever she tried, Robyn couldn't help but see the surroundings turning into the proportions she was used to.

Then, just after she reached her usual height of 6'4, a light enveloped her.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 11

Robyn's eyes were dazzled by the light, but when it disappeared, they informed her again about her surroundings. She was in a room, sitting on a bed, and Robyn realized she was in space. She could see Earth through a window. She also noticed some of the enormous destruction she caused, half of Asia being covered with water and Africa cut in two.

Paul stood next to her bed and smiled. "Congratulations," he said, startling Robyn, who hadn't noticed him. "You just killed most of mankind. Just as we thought you would. Now, we can make a new start."

"Eehh, what?", Robyn said. She didn't know what was going on.

 

"Let me explain," Paul continued. "I'm a scientist from a secret organization called "The Second Renaissance." We believe mankind has gone astray. Terribly astray. Therefore, we decided that we must make a new start. We selected ten thousand people, men and women, of decent character and strong health. They are going to populate Earth anew, to found a better society. Not a corrupt, selfish, unjust one like the ones you destroyed, but a society based upon the ideas of justice and peace.

But before this could be done, the evil unworthy humans with their inferior genes and ideas, had to be wiped out. Rather than starting an unpredictable and long-lasting war, we wanted a single person to do this. After much discussion, we decided to make someone gigantic, so he or she would be invulnerable and indestructible. So we built the Bio-enhancer and carefully selected a person to use it. The qualifications of the person in question were that he or she had to abuse the power to kill and destroy and liked being a giant. That someone was you."

"Me?", Robyn wondered.

"Yes, you. You were chosen from many, many others to become our giant, or in your case, giantess. We studied you in secret, learned about your habits, likes and dislikes. We saw your Facebook page and in the end, we came up with a plan to make you use the Bio-enhancer. We knew you would do it, for we knew it was your secret wish to be a giantess. Some of your Facebook "friends" were in fact people from our organization, talking to you about your dreams and fantasies, so they could learn more about them and consequently, you.

It was no coincidence Mr. Crows, who is also a member of the Second Renaissance, bought your volleyball club and gave you a lucrative contract. We didn't want you to leave Philadelphia, where we had placed the Bio-enhancer already. And of course, the training tests were nothing but a ruse, to make you learn of the Bio-enhancer's existence. Yes, Robyn, it was all planned because of you.

Among our members are many rich people, billionaires and the like. They financed the research projects, resulting in this space station, the Bio-enhancer, the teleporter that brought you here and some other things. They too, are among the ten thousand, along with their spouses."

Paul smirked. Robyn had listened open-mouthed.

"Oh, and I'm not crippled," Paul said, and Robyn noticed he was walking around without a crutch. "That was all part of the plan. We needed you to go to the Bio-enhancer alone. So first, we introduced it to you. Then, we made sure no one but you would enter the lab room. And we had to find a reason to sent you there alone. That was the trick with the crutch and the glasses. The latter, by the way, I don't need either. My eyes are working well too."

"So, you MEANT to make me that big?", Robyn exclaimed suddenly. She was totally baffled.

"Yes. It was all part of our plan," Paul said. "It worked better as we hoped. I teleported out of the lab as soon as you started to grow, a hidden camera filming you. From then, we followed the news about your rampage. When most of mankind was killed, we made you shrink again - yes, there is a device on board to nullify the Bio-enhancer's effects- and teleport you here. Remember the ionized hydrogen scan in the lab? We fed our teleporter with its data, locking it on your vital signs so we could bring you up here as soon as your "work" down there was finished. The surviving humans on Earth will either die of starvation or disease, or we'll hunt them down and kill them. We will be the only survivors."

"But...but...," Robyn stammered, "But what if I was nuked? I mean, a nuke could...."

"Oh, yes, I forgot," Paul said. "You weren't attacked by nukes because we took care of that as well. As I said, when your growth started, I teleported myself up here. Then I released a weapon we built before the Bio-enhancer on Earth. A so-called nanite bomb. Nanites are microscopic robots, consisting of a few molecules, nothing more. They were programmed to destroy uranium and plutonium, the two elements used in nukes. A few moments before your growth, every nuclear weapon was rendered useless. Mankind won't be using those ever again," he concluded, smiling.

Robyn said nothing. Although this man had made it possible for her to fulfill her fantasy, she felt used. She laid down on the bed.

"Don't worry," Paul said. "You have done well. Humanity was rotten. Now, we shall be the ancestors of a new kind of human. You'll be honored for it by countless generations."

"Great," Robyn said, feeling tired.

"Now, there is one thing left to do," Paul said. "Do you want to marry me?"

"MARRY YOU?", Robyn exclaimed, sitting up again. "You must be crazy! If you were the last man on Earth...."

"I am. At least, the last unmarried one. All the others are paired. Five thousand men, five thousand women. Now, you can either live as a pariah, a hermit, all alone, or marry me and be one of the ancestors of a new breed of humans," Paul smirked.

Robyn looked at him. He wasn't that bad looking.

And she didn't have much choice either....

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2408