The Battle for Little Marsh by peter
Summary: How far would you go to win an election?

This is something a bit different, do let me know what you think as the story develops.
Categories: Butt, Humiliation, Toilet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1437 Read: 44496 Published: June 26 2006 Updated: May 05 2007

1. I think it's murder... by peter

2. Chapter 2 - The Meeting by peter

3. Chapter 3 - On the Ground by peter

4. Chapter 4 by peter

5. Chapter 5: Power Play by peter

6. Chapter 6 by peter

I think it's murder... by peter
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is a work of fiction and no relevance to any person alive or dead is intended nor should be inferred.

WARNING CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.”
Otto von Bismarck

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”
Joseph Stalin

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."
Thomas Jefferson

James Johnathon Trebitt was born in Southampton in 1948. He was an accountant by trade, and at a young age became a local councillor. He married in his early twenties and had many healthy children. In 1974 he was elected to Parliament. He was a very well respected MP because he actually listened to his people, he did as they wished, and in the process he made enemies. On January 1st 2004, he was found dead in his constituency home, an old manor in the small town that was his life, under highly suspicious circumstances. The by election was held off for some time due to the investigations into his death, and the coroner eventually ruled it a suicide. His status as Shadow Defense Minister and the presence of the Defense Minister, a shadowy and untrustworthy figure, nearby to "inspect the civil defense network" added further to everyone's suspicions, and by Febuary 8th, when the writ fot the by election was finally signed, the people of Little Marsh were ready to get out in force to defend his name up to the hilt by backing his sucsessor, Fred Barnes, the local landlord, who had been chosen as the candidate. But, things took an interesting turn of events when the government decided to really pull out all the stops to win....
Chapter 2 - The Meeting by peter
Ministry of Defense - Febuary 10th 2004 10PM

The Minister had just arrived. Another shadowy figure had been standing in the shadows of the darkened room, and as he entered, she stepped out into the light. Her name was Claire Southerby, the Parliamentry Under Secetary of Public Relations for the department. She was the Minister's cheif hack. Out of another corner stepped Lucie Barnett, the Security Services Liason to the department. She was a young woman of about 25 with short brown hair in a smart cut that gave her a sense of military pristine. Her attractive body was covered with a smart black blouse and skirt that gave her a distinctly cold appearence. Underneath it all, suspected the Minister, she was really a woman of passion.

Little Marsh was the key to the government's strategy. The plans for the secret military installation in the borough could only proceed with the assistence of the local MP. Which is why certain steps had been taken to bring about this by election. And anything would be done to win.
Chapter 3 - On the Ground by peter
Dave and Chris were active lads in the local branch of the opposition party. They were out today along with others campaigning for the would be sucsessor of their late Member of Parliament whom they and many others in the area had felt such an affection for, and it felt a fitting legacy that they should do all they could to get the next man, the landlord of the local pub, a thoroughly pleasant and jovial fellow, into the job. They were sure he would do his best. He may not be as good as the last one, but he was the best still around.

As the two and their companions were campaigning, they noticed the face of Katie Stotan, the chosen government candidate, staring down at them from massive billboards.
"Typical", Dave muttered, "They try to win the voter's affections by standing a young hottie like that as a candidate. Plaster her face accross the town, reduce the whole affair to the calibre of some cheap show, rather than democracy".

"Yes", Chris responded, shoving a dull but rather informative leaflet through a letterbox, "It's just not cricket".
Chapter 4 by peter
Author's Notes:
Here's where it gets interesting...
Chris woke up in a dark room. He remembered nothing. He didn't know where he was or how he had got here, he could see virtually nothing, just four walls bleak concrete walls, a long bench, a metal door and some equipment he did not recognise against one of the walls. He was tired and confused. What had happened to him? It couldn't be? Could it?

He jumped as he heard footsteps in the corridor outside. Then the sound of a key entering in the lock, turning, and then the door opened. A switch was flicked and a dim light was emitted from a bare bulb hanging from a single thread from the ceiling. He could make out the figure that had just entered. A young woman stood in front of him, carrying a briefcase. She set it down on the bench, opened it, and removed a thick file marked "Government Records - Top Secret". She flicked through until she found what she was looking for, then for the first time looked at him, gripping him with her surprisingly piercing green eyes. "Chris Locker", she said in a voice that gave nothing away "you will tell me everything."
Chapter 5: Power Play by peter
Author's Notes:

I've decided to finally continue this after thinking of some ideas.

When Dave came to, he did not feel himself. His arms and legs felt different, far less mobile that usual. And he could not turn his head. In fact he could not move at all. What the hell was going on here?

 At that point he heard voices. It sounded like a couple of young women

"...and then I said to him 'I didn't come all the way down here to the back of beyond to stuff flaming envelopes. I mean I'm a highly qualified specialist' "

"Well quite, I mean its not on really", piped in the other woman.

Dave was then vaguely aware of a door opening in front of him and one of the women entered. She was about late twenties, maybe thirty he guessed, brunette, very attractive but sorta mean looking. The door closed again and the woman was moving towards him. She was turning her back. What was going on? And yes, he thought, the view from the rear was rather nice.

It was about to get even better...

--

"Look", said Chris, "I may not be a lawyer of anything but I know my rights and..." his words were cut off as the woman hit him hard across the face

"You will speak when spoken to, you will learn to obey my instructions" she said coldly.

"But I"

She hit him again. "The sooner you talk, the better it will be for you."

Chapter 6 by peter

The woman's wide behind lowered onto Dave's face and he suddenly felt very squashed. He wasn't sure what was going on but what ever it was it was... suddenly his thoughts were interrupted as he felt some hot liquid falling into his mouth. He tried again to move but was completely paralyzed. More of the hot liquid came. He felt sick.

--

Chris finally could not cope any more and passed out from the woman's admonitions. When he woke up he was alone, on the floor of the darkened room. He forced himself to his feet and tried the door. He found it open. Surpised he stepped through and found himself in a dimly lit corridor. He begun to walk. Then stopped as he heard voices.

"What does he know", said an unknown voice.

"He's revealling nothing", the voice of his captor.

He quickly hurried on and eventually reached a metal sheet marked "fire door". He pushed it open and stepped out into the cold night air. He found himself in a disused quarry. There was no light except the full moon shining through some trees on the bank. Moving towards the quarry, taking cover behind the trees, he thought he saw someone he recognised. She was bent over with what looked like a spade. Was it? Yes it was. Katie Stotan.

When he woke up he thought he was looking at one of the billboards around the town, because he saw the larger that life face of Katie Stotan looking down at him. And then he realised that it was he who was smaller. Very small. As her head moved and she looked right at him.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=240