The Incredible Shrinking Brother by tinyman91
Summary:

It's the start of a new school year, but things aren't looking up for a certain older brother. I decided to re-do this story after I failed to complete it originally. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this one.

Hey! Come check out our discord server!

https://discord.gg/2H8BRd8rmN


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 19519 Read: 441764 Published: July 10 2011 Updated: February 27 2012

1. It Begins by tinyman91

2. Visiting the Doctor. by tinyman91

3. Sarah's Thoughts. by tinyman91

4. No more school and no more books.... by tinyman91

5. Nightmares and Baby Showers by tinyman91

6. Sarah's Thoughts Part 2 by tinyman91

7. Lab Rat by tinyman91

8. The Shrinking World (Sarah's thoughts) by tinyman91

9. One Month Later, by tinyman91

10. Hell on Heels by tinyman91

11. The Goddess Du Desir by tinyman91

12. The Goddess Du Desir Part 2 by tinyman91

13. Kidnapped Part 1 by tinyman91

14. Kidnapping Part 2 : Morning. by tinyman91

15. Sarah's Final Thoughts. by tinyman91

It Begins by tinyman91

James awoke early in the morning, the alarm clock sitting on his wooden bedside table gave off a high pitched buzzing noise. He yawned and reached over and flipped the switch at the top of it turning it off, the bright red digital numbers on the digital clock burned into his retina's through the darkness of the early morning. He sat up and stretched his thin lanky arms, his green eyes stared into the darkness of his room, as he tried to blink away the blaring 5:00AM imprints that the clock had provided when he stared into it, after blinking several times, he pulled his covers off of his body, and stood up. He walked to the foot of his bed, and then began to open drawers that were placed inside a wooden dresser that was bolted to the wall that separated his room from his younger sister's room.

 

After he grabbed his clothes, realization dawned upon him, he was a senior, this was his last year of high school! After this year he would finally be freed of having to worry about teachers, or turning in late homework. The only thing he'd have to worry about would be torturing his younger sister, and getting a job somewhere, but with today's economy he figured that would be the more difficult thing to do, he yawned again as he walked out of his bedroom and into the dark hallway, he'd always gotten up a couple hours early to beat his sister into the bathroom, and today was no exception. He walked into the bathroom, and grabbed the toothpaste from the shelf behind the mirror, as he did so, he didn't seem to notice that it felt slightly higher than normal. He then brushed his teeth, took a shower, and got dressed for his first day of high school.

 

Six o'clock soon rolled around, and the alarm clock buzzed in his sister's room, he was sitting on his computer desk checking his e-mails and instant messaging his friends. He soon heard it shut off, as the bedroom door of his sister's room opened then the sound of the bathroom door slamming shut. James shook his head as a small smirk appeared on his face as he sat there waiting patiently.

 

 

Sarah yawned as she woke from her deep sleep, she had been dreading this day all year, as it was the first day of a new school year. She sighed as she got up and grabbed her clothes, then walked out into the hallway and into the bathroom. She yawned as she walked inside, and closed the door behind her, she then walked over to the toilet, and sat down to take a pee, as she sat there, she felt something hitting her legs, and she looked down to see that there was a sheet of clear plastic wrap covering the bowl of the toilet.


“Damn you James!”she shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

Her face was bright red as she stood up and wiped the pee off her legs and the toilet seat as the loud sounds of her brother's laughter filtered through the bathroom door. Sarah wished just once she'd be able to give him some much deserved payback, then maybe he'd learn to stop pulling these childish and immature pranks on her. She angrily got into the shower and began to clean herself off more thoroughly.

 

James nearly fell off his chair when he heard his sister's screams, he was glad that his parents were away for the week as this would give him free reign to just prank the crap out of her. It was something that he'd been looking forward too since their parents told him about it before he and his buddies went on their end of summer camping trip. He instant messaged his buddy telling him about the prank, and the buddy replied with an “lol” it wasn't too long after that, he heard the stomping noise of his sister walking towards his room she wore a white shirt that was tightly pulled over her E sized breasts. Her skinny flat belly showed from beneath her shirt, her bright blue skin tight short, shorts left little to the imagination as it gave a perfect form of her camel toe showing that she wasn't wearing panties, her nipples were visible through her white shirt showing she didn't have a bra on either.

“You know you're not allowed to dress like that,” said James not paying much attention to his angry little sister.

 

“You-fucking-asshole!” she shouted as she started trying to hit him to emphasize her point, but each of her swings were blocked by her brother.

“You're just mad because I got one over on you,” he said calmly as he got out of his chair and stood in front of his sister holding her arms in each hand to keep her from hitting him, and stepping on her toes to keep her from kneeing, or kicking him in the balls.

 

It was while they were doing this that Sarah noticed something strange and stopped struggling for a minute.

“Let go of me, I want to see something,” she said pulling away from him, then walking towards him as he left her go, and stood there with a smirk on his face until he seen that there was something wrong.

 

“Oh my god, I'm as tall as you are!” she shouted with joy.

 

James continued to stare at her in shock as she was actually the same height as he was, but there was something wrong.

“How can this be, I was taller than you yesterday,”


“Maybe I had a growth spurt, who cares, the fact of the matter is I'm finally as tall as my big brother!” she said joyfully.

 

James still wasn't convinced and told his sister to stand in front of the wall, while he grabbed the measuring tape, not noticing that his jeans were looser than they should have been even for new pants. He then walked over to his sister and measured her.

 

“You're still 5' 5”, “ he said not feeling any better.

 

“B-But that's impossible, you must have measured me wrong, because I know you're 5' 10, “ she said taking the tape measure and measuring herself.

 

She then turned and seen that it still read five foot five inches.


“T-This must be a joke, but if I'm not growing then you must be...”she said trailing off and noticed that his clothes were looser on him, as did he.

Visiting the Doctor. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:


To those of you who are wondering if you check the dates, and description of my story, and the story called "Shrinking man" on this site, you will see that, that author is not in anyway affiliated with me, and used my work without my permission. You will now get the real McCoy, and I hope you enjoy this latest chapter.


“Shrinking,” finished Sarah as she continued to stare at her brother in shock.


“Come on Sarah that's impossible, people don't just randomly start shrinking he said staring at his confused sixteen year old sister.

 

“Well obviously Mister I lost 5 inches, it is possible,” said Sarah

 

“I have to go the doctors, “ he said trying his best to keep from panicking.

 

“You can't we have to go to school, it's the first day, besides I'm sure nobody will notice you are that much shorter than last year,” said Sarah trying to get her brother to go to school with her, so that she could make fun of him with her friends.

 

“Sarah school can wait, my heath is more important that school right now,” he said as he walked out of his room, and down the stairs, nearly tripping over the leg hole of his jeans.

 

He ran to the kitchen and called the doctor's office, his heart racing with each ring of the telephone.

 

“Come on pick up!” he said shouting into the phone as it continued to ring for several minutes before the receptionist finally picked up.

 

“Hello Doctor Blake's office how can I help you?” came the voice of an elderly sounding woman on the other end.


“Yes, I'd like to schedule an appointment for today, something is wrong with me, and I don't know what it is,” said James trying to keep the fear in his voice to a minimum as he could hear his sister's footsteps coming down the stairs.

 

“Sir, you are in luck, we just had a cancellation. Can you come in at ten o'clock?” asked the woman.


“Yes, I'll be able to come in,” he said feeling some what relieved, but he could not help, but feel a small twinge of fear that they wouldn't find anything wrong with him.

 

Jame then hung up the phone, as he turned around and found himself staring eye to eye with his little sister, a large smile was curled on her face as if she couldn't get enough of the fact that he was now as tall as she was.

 

How long before I'm staring up at her? he thought staring at her brown eyes, while they stared back at his green ones.

 

“What were you doing bro?” she asked already knowing the answer to her own question.


“You know what I was doing,” he said annoyed as she continued to grin at his expense.

 

“You were....calling the school telling them you are going to be late?” she said pretending to play dumb.

 

“Not hardly Sarah, leave me alone, I'm not in the mood for your shit right now,” said James rubbing his temples as he walked past her.

“Who said anything about me shitting on you? Though if you would like me to, I'd be more than happy to oblige you,” she said giggling.

 

James gave her an annoyed look, and just walked away from her and grabbed his keys off the stand beside the couch. He looked around the living room for a second, the television was to the left of the living room, the stairs were to its left, the couch sat in the middle of the living room, the floor was hardwood and had recently been professionally re-stained. His dad and mom's computer sat on its large steel desk, the drawers were on its right side, the tower to its left, and the monitor sat on top of the wooden table top of the computer desk.

 

He began to wonder if this too would look much bigger if the doctor could not tell him what was wrong with him. His eyes then stopped at his still smirking sister, her hand were on her hips as she stood there waiting for him. He just ignored her and then grabbed his wallet and walked out of the house, as the school bus pulled up beside the house, he walked over to the driver as his sister came out of the house as well, and told him that he had a doctors' appointment and that he would come to school later in the day and take his sister home.

 

The diver nodded as James walked off the bus, as he did he walked by his sister whom he could have sworn that she looked a little taller than he did now. He shook his head as she walked onto the bus, her round smooth ass cheeks jiggled from beneath the short, shorts as she walked into the bus, the door closed behind her, and the bus drove away leaving James home alone. He sighed and walked back into the house and watched “Sports Center” for a little while, till nine o'clock rolled around. He then stood up and walked out to his car. He had stuck to riding on the bus to save some gas, but it looked like he wasn't going to be saving any gas on his first day of school.

 

 

James drove the car to the doctor's office, his mind filled with worry and fear. The fear of the possibility that he really was shrinking, the possibility that he could continue to shrink. These thoughts started making him think about what Sarah would do to him if the shrinking were continue, he shivered at these thoughts.

 

He soon arrived at the doctor's, with a deep breath he walked into the waiting room, and grabbed one of the many out-dated magazines that they had for people to read. Luckily it was a slow day, so he didn't have to wait too long for the nurse to call him into the office, she began the usual routine of checking his blood pressure, weight and height, as she did, she looked at his charts and marked them down, not really noticing that he'd lost over six inches in height, the doctor soon entered the room.

 

He appeared to be a man in his late twenties, but gave off an air that he was much older than what his well aged body was letting on. The man smiled as he walked into the room greeting James with a handshake as he sat down on the plush chair.


“Well James what seems to be the problem?”asked Doctor Blake.

 

“Well doc, I think I'm shrinking, I woke up this morning, and my sister and I were the same height, but when I measured her she was still five foot five inches, and I'm eye level with her,” said James doing his best to keep his calm and trying to look too much like a hypochondriac in front of the doctor. Though he could tell that he failed miserably at it, as the doctor looked at him slightly amused, that is until he checked his charts.

 

“I think it's best if we set you up with some tests to see if maybe the problem can not be isolated, for now it would be best to go about your life as normally as possible, if the shrinking continues then please come back immediately,” said the doctor standing up.

James did so as well, and as he did, he found that he now had to look up at the man that he once stood eye to eye with. The two shook hands, and James walked out of the doctor's office, after the doctor had taken a blood sample from him for testing, he then walked to his car and sat in the front seat, putting his forehead to the steering wheel he breathed heavily as the fear that had welled up inside him threatened to burst out of his chest. He then started the car, and drove to the school to pick up his sister, as the doctor's visit took over an hour to finish and the drive from the office to the school was close to a three hour drive, he soon arrived and parked his car out in front of the school, then waited on his sister to come out, dreading to hear how many of her friends she had confided this latest development too.

End Notes:

 


I would like to thank everyone that has read this story so far, and liked it. I would also like to note that I do not know who, or why that person used my work in his story, I don't know if he was trolling me, or not and once again I thank those that have read my work and liked it.

 

Sarah's Thoughts. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

I thought it'd be a cool idea to get a perspective on how Sarah feels about her brother's little problem.

Monday

4:00PM

August-22-2011

Dear Diary,

I got one hell of a surprise today when I got home from school. My brother is SHRINKING! this is so incredible, I'll finally be able to get some much wanted payback for all those times he pranked me, or teased me. Ooh the posiblities of what I can do to him are imessurible, oh how I hope he shrinks down to the point where I'll be able to do virrually anything I want to him!

He's so worried that he'll continue to shrink down, I think he knows that if he does I'll be able to pounce on the opertunity to get back at him, like the time he put blue dye in my shoes and it caused my feet to look like they belonged to a smurf, and it ruined my favorite pair of red socks turning them tye-dye! Oh I was so pissed at him that day I could've killed him...

Of course if he does continue to shrink, he may find himself inside a pair of my socks, among a few other items of clothes that I own, it excites me just thinking about it, oh how I hope that he'll shrink more.

Tuesday

6:00PM

August-23-2011

Dear Diary,

My dream has come true! He shrank more! He lost three inches today! Which means he's no longer taller than I am! Oh God this is like a dream come true, I've already started teasing him about it, calling him my "little" brother. It annoyes him so much, it's great! He gets so mad when ever I say it I think he'd like to hit me, but he knows that he can't, or he's afraid too, and I think its the latter. Oh how I grow more, and more excited at when he'll get to about as tall as my boobs! Oh I'm going to rub his face in them for all the times he used to tease me about being flat when we were kids.

Wednesday

August-24-2011

1:00PM

Dear Diary,

It happened again! Only this time he lost six inches! Oh this is so fantastic! His face is level with my tits! It was so funny today too when he got up this morning, he looked like a little kid trying on his daddy's clothes. All of his old clothes are now far too large for him to wear, so we had to skip school today to go out and buy him some new clothes! It was great, but that wasn't even the best part, because they do make clothes for people his size, anyway when we got home, and we brought in his new clothes, he had trouble lifting one of the bags! It was hilarious, he looked like a midget wrestling with this garbage bag sized, grociery bag filled with clothes from the Goodwill store. Being the kind big sister that I am now, I figured it would only be right for me to help my little brother carry the heavy bag into the house.

It was so cool, I nearly squealed with joy as I easily lifted the bag with out any trouble, granted it was rather heavy even for me, but he didn't know that, and I think it humilated him, but that's not even the best part. After we finished putting the bags into the house, I walked back into the lving room and smiled at him as he sat on the couch breathing pretty heavily, I leaned down and and said "Aw is my little brother tired?". He litterally jumped off the couch and then bounced off my tits! It was hilarious, he actually did a sorta backflip from it, course I don't know if I should be laughing too hard about that, but I don't care it was funny as hell. Oh I can't wait till he's small enough for me to stick him between these melons, oh how good that'll feel and how humilated that'll make him.

Thursday

August-25-2011

3:00PM

Dear Diary,

I kinda felt bad for James when we got to school today, I had to drive us there, because his stubby legs can't reach the peddles anymore, he'd shrunk another three inches making him roughly 4ft even. Anyway when we go to school today, everyone immediatly noticed that he'd shrunk, and were teasing him. Now I was all for it because of all the crap he'd done to me, like the time he put a rubber spider in my lunch tray and made me flip the tray onto my teacher, but what I seen some of the other boys do to him didn't really make me all that happy, they had taken his stuff from him and were dangling it over his head like school yard bullies. I stopped them, but I think it really did a blow on Jame's ego, especially when the bully asked him if his little sister always faught his battles for him.

Thursday

August-25-2011

4:00PM

Dear Diary,

I-I did something horrible tonight, well James came into my room and he started bitching at me about helping him out at school. "No thanks neccissary bro, That's what big sisters are for." I told him, but that only added fuel to the fire for him I guess. He started calling me a "bitch" and told me to mind my own business, and that he could take care of himself. When he called me a bitch...I lost my temper, I got up and grabbed him by the arm, he tried to pull away from me, but his arm is so small now, and my hand can easily fit around it, anyway, I slapped him accross the face like a mother would to her child after catching him swearing, then he kicked me! It was right in the shin, and it hurt, and....I picked him up and threw him on the bed in my rage, and then I sat on his face, it was soo...arousing feeling him squirm helplessly beneath me. I don't know how long I sat on his face, but when I got up he was unconscious. Maybe this shrinking isn't going to be as fun as I first thought it would be, and maybe I should start being a little more kinder to him...nah!

Sunday

August-28-2011

12:00PM

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in awhile, there really hasn't been anything new to report, I think James has stopped shrinking, he hasn't shrunk in the last three days. To more is the pitty, I was so hoping he'd get smaller, of course he's been avoiding me ever since I nearly suffocated him with my ass, I can't help, but laugh about it now every time I think about it, and it only excites me at the though of what if he'd been smaller and I could've put him in between my asscheek. Oh God that would've been incredible, to feel him struggling helplessly against my big ol ass while I do my schoolwork, or watch t.v, but sadly it's only a pipe dream now.

End Notes:

I may do more like this just to kinda help give the reader some insite on various situations that will happen later in the story, and what Sarah thinks about all this.

No more school and no more books.... by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Thanks everyone that has continued to follow this story and giving me encouragement to continue writing it. I'm glad that you all like it, and I hope that I'll be able to continue to give you good quality chapter updates.

 

I would once again like to also again mention that Zacharyded has been stealing my work without my consent. Please do not believe anything that he writes as far as what he says about me collaberating with him in writing his stories. I have only recieved one e-mail from him and that was just this morning and he asked me to use the chapter "Sarah's Thoughts", but went ahead and took it anyway without waiting for my reply.

I do not know what this individual's deal is with me, but I do ask that everyone that reads my work and enjoys it, do not support his stories as they are just poor versions of my work. I do not mind that he writes his stories the way he does, everyone has their own unique stile and I respect that, but I do not believe that they should blatanly steal work from someone else and try to pass it off as their own.

So anyway I'm sorry that I'm ranting like this, but I do ask that those of you have read my work and staid with me thus far to please ignore anything that this person writes that claims that I am colaberating with him, I have never recieved any e-mails prior to this morning about a collaberation story, nor would I do a story with this individual.

Thank you for your patients please enjoy the latest chapter.

James laid on his bed cupping his hands to his face, it had been four days since he'd last shrunk and he had hoped that it had finally stopped, how ever he was wrong. He woke up this morning and found things to be much, much bigger than what they had been, he didn't even want to look at the growth chart that his mother had set up for him when he was still a kid. It almost seemed to be mocking him as he stared at it.

 

He had just walked over to it to see if he'd shrunk again, and when he did, oh boy did he get a shock not only did he shrink, but he had caught himself in the middle of doing it! For the most part it had been happening while he was asleep, so to actually experience the decrease in height was something that he had not been prepared for, it was like watching a video camera being moved farther away as he got smaller, and smaller. When the experience finally ended, he looked to see the words “James Age 5 3ft 5in” written in his mother's hand writing staring him in the face.

 

His heart raced as he sat there on his bed, he had bought some clothes with his sister earlier in the week, and had some prepared for just encase the shrinking continued, but he had hoped that he would not have had to wear them any time soon. He was dreading the rest of the day when he would have to go to school like this, he had already suffered at the hands of some smart-ass freshmen who thought he was being cool by picking on him. What humiliated him even more was when his sister had to come to his rescue.

 

Just thinking about his sister made him shiver violently lately, especially since she nearly suffocated him underneath her ass. He had gotten pissed off when she acted smugly about having to help him with the bully, and he lost his temper and called her a bitch, then kicked her in the shin, the worst part of it was not only did she nearly suffocate him, but she wasn't wearing anything, except for an over large night shirt, she was completely naked beneath it, so he got to feel his face pressed against the skin of her nasty smelling ass.

 

He shivered again and tried to block out the memory, but felt a little afraid of what he would be staring at on her now, or for that matter what she could do to him when she inevitable seen how much smaller he had gotten. He wasn't going to be going to school today as he had made a doctor's appointment to see if they had made any progress with this virus, or disease, or what ever it was that was afflicting him. He had his doubts, but he tried to remain optimistic of the possibility of a cure.

 

He could soon hear the shower turn on, as his sister was getting ready to start her day, he sighed and awaited the inevitable teasing that he would have to endure at her hands. Needless to say it was something that he would have rather avoided if he could help it, but the way things were now, he could not avoid it, as he was no longer able to even reach the peddles on the car! He could remember that day too well when he had to get in the passenger side seat of his car so that his sister could drive him to school.

 

* * *

Sarah got out of the shower smiling widely as she did so, she had hoped that the shrinking had not yet stopped, and her wish was granted. She had heard him calling the doctor from his bedroom, and couldn't wait to see how much smaller he had gotten, so wrapping a towel around herself she ran out of the bathroom still dripping wet from her shower, she burst through the door, and then burst into a fit of giggles at the sight of her big brother.

“Oh my God! James you look so adorable!” she shouted practically running over to him.

 

She smile and looked down at his annoyed face as he sat on his bed dressed in a pair of blue jeans, and a gray t-shirt.

 

“Come on stand up! I want to see how much smaller you are compared to me now!” she said excitedly.

 

James sighed as his massive sister stepped backwards so that he could stand in front of her, her massive smooth toned legs loomed in front of him. He could smell the soapy water that dripped from her gigantic amazonian body as he took a step closer to her, the towel that covered her upper body, just barely skirted her private area. He could tell that if he were to walk any closer than he had now, his nose would be pressed precisely into her pussy.

 

Sarah giggled high above him as she stared down at him over top her massive tits, the large cleavage line threatened to spill out from beneath the towel that covered them. Her blonde hair was wet and matted to her head curling slightly from the wetness, her blue eyes showed nothing, but pure joy at his situation.

“Come now bro, I can't very well get an accurate measurement with you standing so far away,” she said putting her massive hand to his back, and pulling him closer.


James could not believe the strength of his sister, as she practically dragged him over towards her long legs. The scent of the Irish Spring soap that she liked to use overpowered his nose causing him to gag slightly, the scent burned his nose the closer he got to her, she did not stop pulling him towards her till his face was pressed against her soft damp lips. He could feel his forehead pressed against the upper part of her midsection, while his nose was practically inside his sister's vagina. He could feel the small hairs of her neatly trimmed pussy tickling his face as she held him there while he struggled to pull himself away, was she actually enjoying this?

 

Sarah stood there doing everything she could to keep herself from moaning out in pleasure, as she held her big brother's face firmly against her pussy lips, she was glad that she had not dried off yet as she could feel her pussy starting to become wet, and it had nothing to do with the shower she had just taken.

 

After holding him there for a few more seconds she left go of his head, then ran her fingers through his hair like she would their younger cousins when they would do something cute.

“Now you wait right here James while big sister goes and gets dressed then I'll take you to the doctors,” she said taunting him and making sure to rub his face against her naked ass crack as she turned around then walked out of the room, and into hers.

 

James collapsed after she'd left the room, he felt so humiliated to have been so easily manhandled by his little sister. He felt so small and insignificant, and found himself praying that the doctors would have good news for him, and that they would be able to fix whatever was wrong with him. Because if they did not, he was not sure how long he would last before his sister would stop treating him like her brother and more like her pet.

 

* * *

 

Sarah had a large grin on her face as she saw her brother coming out of the doctor's office, he didn't have a smile on his face which meant good news about the shrinking. She waited until he was inside the car and buckled in before she asked him what they said.

“They say that they still have not found a direct cause for my sudden loss in height, and that it may take moths, or even years before they can isolate the problem. The only comfort that they could offer me was more of an insult, than anything,” he said annoyed.

 

“Well what did they say?” she asked doing her best to contain her smirk of joy.

 

“They said that even if they can't find a cure the smallest that my body will shrink will be about an inch tall. Lotta comfort that gave me let me tell you, knowing that if I keep shrinking the worst that will happen is I'll become knee high to a mouse,” said James staring at the driver's side door.

 

Sarah smiled and put a comforting hand on his head and ran it through his hair gently.

 

“Well there is one silver lining to that too, you will be able to sneak into the girl's locker room without them seeing you,” she said trying to cheer him up. While the thought of him being that tiny excited her, he was still her brother, and right now he needed comforting more than anything, and there would be time for her to tease him later.

 

James sighed and looked up at his sister's face as he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to her.

“The doctor gave me this note, they want me to stop going to school until they can isolate the problem, and to keep me from contaminating anyone else,” said James.

 

“But you have been going to school for a week! You must have come into contact with at least a dozen people, not to mention me!” shouted Sarah starting to fear for her own height.

 

“It's just a precaution sis, I told them this too, and they said that while they don't believe that what ever I have is contagious they don't want to take the chance of their being an epidemic. So they've asked me to stay at home and try to continue my schooling that way for as long as I can,” said James solemnly.

 

“Well, you won't have to worry bro your big sister will keep an eye on your tiny ass, “ said Sarah cheerfully as she ran her fingers through his hair again.

 

“Yay me...” said James quietly to himself as she drove them home.

End Notes:

Thank you reading, please rate, and review.

Nightmares and Baby Showers by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

I would like to once agian thank everyone who has supported me with this story and I hope that you continue to enjoy my work.

James looked around, the room was dark, except for a small circular patch of light in the far end of it, the walls appeared to be smooth and almost wet looking. He was starting to wonder where he was, he walked along the floor, it seemed to almost squish under his feet, as he stepped forwards, he found himself staring at a large bowl like canyon, as if it were once a lake, but it dried up.


He looked around the strange room, and saw more of the giant lake like formations at least five of them, or so, but what where they for? He walked around the largest of them, a journey that seemed to take hours. Till at last he cam to a long thin strip of level land between the largest lake and the smaller ones. Why did this look so familiar? It was as if he'd seen something like this before, but where he couldn't remember.

 

Suddenly the ground beneath him started to shake, a faint noise could be heard a thunderous humming noise coming from the circular light ahead of him. Suddenly air rushed into the area almost at hurricane level winds. This caused him to fly backwards nearly falling into the largest bowl formation, suddenly the the entire room seemed to be free falling as he found himself almost floating, but it was short lived as he crashed onto the soft floor of whatever he was in. The room then suddenly went completely dark, he suddenly realized where he was, as a massive toe entered in through the roof of the building, it was his sister's shoe!

 

The ground suddenly started to shake again as the shoe was lurched upwards causing him to fall into the giant lake like formation. His heart began to race as he shouted Sarah's name with all his might hoping, praying that she'd some how hear him. His hopes were soon dashed as he watched her massive big toe starting to loom over him.

 

“Sarah! No! Stop! I'm in here! It's James! Sarah please stop!” he shouted as he watched the dirty pad of her toe soon fell on top of him, pressing him easily into the insole of her shoe. He left out one last desperate scream of her name hoping that she'd hear him. Her toe soon crashed down on top of him he could feel his body suddenly burst from the intense pressure.

 

James suddenly sat upright his breath came out of his mouth in short painful gasps, his body was covered in a thick sweat. His eyes darted around the room, nothing had changed, he was still in his room, and still three feet tall, much to his displeasure. He sighed with relief, as his breathing and racing heart started to return to normal. He slowly climbed out of bed, his stubby legs no longer able to touch the floor, from just sitting to the side of it.

 

He sighed and walked over to the growth chart on his wall, the numbers that measured how many feet tall he was seemed to mock him with every passing day. He could look up and see the last time he'd been measured was back when he was twelve years old, he'd just hit the five foot three inch mark. He sat there for the longest time, then decided it was time to get himself showered before his sister got up and tried to make fun of him for being crotch level to her again.

 

He walked to the bathroom, glad to see that the light wasn't on, nor was the door locked to indicate that his sister was up. He opened the bathroom door, and got knocked backwards, he then watched as the light flicked on and he saw the naked ass of his sister looming high above him.

 

“Took you long enough to wake up twerp,” said Sarah laughing as her butt cheeks jiggled from his face walking into them.

 

“What the hell are you doing!?” asked James with closed eyes.

Sarah rolled her eyes when she seen that he had his eyes closed, then smiled then turned around so that she was facing him. She then began to lower herself on top of him, her hair covered pussy twitched with anticipation.

 

“Hey bro, do you remember when we were kids and how you'd used to knock me down just like you are now?” she asked him sweetly as she continued to lower herself towards him.

 

Yeah he remembered, he used to knock her down then he'd get his butt right up against her face and...


“No! Sarah!” he shouted as she left out a loud fart right in his face, the foul smelling air shot right into his mouth.

He sat there gagging and coughing as the taste of shit entered his mouth, causing his eyes to water.

 

“D-Damn it!” he shouted at her crawling out from beneath her.

 

“Aw what's the matter little bro, don't like the taste of your own medicine?” she asked giggling.

 

James sat there with his eyes closed as he continued to cough trying to get the taste out of his mouth as he did so.


His sister's laughter continued, only some how it seemed louder, almost distant, he soon started to feel the shorts he was wearing become loose. To the point that they actually fell off around his ankles, he opened his eyes to stare up, way up at his now gigantic looking sister. Her legs looked as long as trees, her tits seemed to hide her face from view.

 

“Oh my God James! You just shrank right in front of me! Oh you're so cute! You look like a little baby!” she shouted loudly as she knelt down and picked him up as easily as if he were a newborn baby.

“You're so light! This is amazing, I'm holding my big brother!” she shouted as she pushed him against her tits cradling him like a baby.

“Damn it Sarah stop it!” he shouted

 

“Oh no, no, little bro, because now we've got to get you some new clothes, and that means I have to stay home from school today,” she said as she continued to hold his struggling form firmly against her tits.

 

“I'll be fine just let me go!” he shouted biting her tit hard.

This actually caused Sarah to scream, not in pain, but of pleasure, the surprise however caused her to drop her two foot tall brother onto the hard linoleum floor.

 

James screamed from fear as his body free fell onto his sister's foot, he winced and gasped as the air was forced from his lungs. He slowly sat up disoriented, his sister suddenly realized what happened, she gasped and squealed and picked him up again.

“Oh my God James I'm so sorry!” she shouted holding him out in front of her looking him over to try and check for any visible damage, or busted bones. She couldn't help but giggle though as she seen his tiny little pecker.

“Aw bro, are you excited about being this small and against your little sister while she's naked? You should be ashamed of yourself, wanting to fuck your own helpless, defenseless little sister,” she said giggling with delight as she walked to the shower and turned it on.

 

“S-Shut up Sarah! I'm not turned on by this shit!” he shouted as his dick hung limply between his legs though it did feel a little stiff, but not noticeably, or was it?

 

He then heard the thunderous sound of the shower turning on, he tried to turn his head, but his sister's powerful arm held him firmly in place.

“Sarah what the hell do you think you're doing?” he said struggling against her.

 

“I'm taking a bath silly, and you're going to join me, just like when we were kids,” she said sweetly as she stepped into the shower with him, the hot water washed over both of them.

“We are too old for this, Sarah you know that, not knock it off!” he shouted.

“Aw what's the matter James, don't you want to shower with your big sister? Well she wants to shower with her new baby brother. Speaking of which I'll have to get something out before we go to get you some new clothes,” she said with a smirk.


“What would that be?” asked James with a worried look.

 

“Is a surprise,” she said not losing the smirk.

End Notes:

Wonder what this surprise could possibly be. I guess you'll have to find out in the next chapter. :P

Sarah's Thoughts Part 2 by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Since the previous chapter like this went over so well, I figured I 'd continue to add not only events from James' point of view, but hers as well.

Wednesday

August 31, 2011

8:00PM

Dear Diary,

Oh my God, today was so amazing! First I got to watch James shrink down! He actually shrunk right before my eyes! It was so cool! It was like in the movies only it was real! He is so cute now! Oh my God! It's so serial, he's the size of a new born baby! Only a foot tall! My tits looked so, so huge next to him! Oh God, it's turned me on so much right now, I don't know why, but the smaller he gets the more arousing it gets for me, is this normal? Anyway, when I finished my shower with him today, his current size reminded me of something, and the look on his tiny face when he didn't know what I was thinking was priceless.

 

I had my shower with him, making sure that he stayed firmly against my tits, my nipples were so hard! I had to do everything I could just to keep from rubbing his tiny face against them, oh it makes me so hot just thinking about it. Oh I really need to get my dildo out after I finish this entry...come to think of it, he's almost as small as my dildo! Oh I'm so, turned on right now, I've really got to finish this entry.

 

Anyway, after I finished showering with him, I walked into my bedroom and set him on my bed, he was so cute down there! He looked like a helpless baby, I really need to quit getting off track, but I just can't help it! Now then, he just kinda sat there staring at me, at least I think he was, especially when I bent over pointing my sexy ass right at him, while I searched for a pair of panties, it was funny, his little pecker actually got hard from staring, typical male.

 

After I finished putting my bra and panties on, I left my baby brother on my bed, and walked out to our parents room, then I walked up into our attic through the door in their room. I smiled as I grabbed a large box and brought it back down to him. The look on his face was so cute, he had no idea what was in the box, at least at first he didn't. When I opened the box, he looked like he could have strangled me, not that he could anymore mind you, I smiled and pulled out one of my old new born baby outfits, it's a bright pink and it has little pictures of teddy bears on it.

 

He struggled and fought me with all the strength his little arms could muster, I had to be careful with him though, he's so fragile now. It was so easy to overpower him, I don't even think he could believe it, it was like there was nothing to his struggles, and he used to be on the football team! It was so funny, he tried to push my hand away, only to fall backwards on his cute little ass. After I managed to wrestle the baby clothes on him, it was so cute. If it weren't for his facial hair he would've looked exactly like a little doll baby.

 

I couldn't help but pick him up and hold him cradling him against my breasts, his tiny struggles were so futile. It made me feel so powerful, so strong, so huge compared to him. I can't wait until I can start carrying him around in my pocket, or maybe even other places. Oh I really have to hurry and finish this, I'm so hot right now that my pussy feels like it's going to explode.

 

Now then, after I managed to get the baby clothes on him, I could tell he was feeling embarrassed about it, but that wasn't even the kicker. After I finished dressing him, I went back to our attic, and came back with my old car seat. Oh boy did he struggle with that one, I'm not sure what embarrassed him more, the fact that he was small enough that he needed a car seat, or the fact that he was so easily over powered by his little sister.

 

I lifted up the car seat and took it out to my car, well it was his car, but he's too small to drive it anymore so now it's as good as mine. Weirdly enough James didn't fight me, the entire trip, or even when I tried to tease him, by saying I'd buy him some diapers, or baby toys. It was when we got home that things got interesting. After we got home, he wanted out of the car seat, and wanted to walk inside on his own, so I left him, I undid the car seat belts for him, which was comical to watch him try and undo himself since it was locked beneath the seat.

 

I watched as he got onto the ground, his tiny head barely made it to my knee cap, it was so erotic to stare down at him as his tiny eyes stared up at me, I could see they were amazed at the difference in our heights. Oh if only he'd been smaller, I then watched him walk away, every stride he took was barely half of one of mine, I'd reached the door in half the time it took him, it was so funny, because he used to always boast that he was the faster of the two of us, but now he's the slower.

 

Well, that's all I have to write about for now, I've really, really got to go and get my dildo, ooh I'm going to imagine it's my brother's tiny body, God I hope that he continues to shrink, then I'll really give him a good reason to wish he'd never tormented me the entire time we had been growing up.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's a little shorter than the ones I've been writing lately, but better than nothing. Till then keep an eye out for newer updates, I think I may make the next chapter like this one, or a combination of the two. If you have any ideas for newer chapters let me know in either the comments, or through a PM.

Lab Rat by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay in the updating of this story, I've had a bad case of writer's block and work has been murder. I finally got some insperation and I hope you enjoy the resaults.

Sarah smiled as she walked into her brother's room, a large grin spread across her face at what she had in mind for her brother today. She walked over to his bed, his tiny form sleeping beneath the thick, covers that could now wrap him up several times over, she shivered with anticipation at what she was about to do, she gently pulled the covers back. She stared down at his sleeping body in the blue baby clothes, she continued to stare at him, then just covered him back up, and kissed his forehead and walked back to her room. As she did, she walked past the bathroom, the light having been left on so her brother could use the bathroom without having to try and climb to get the light switch, the light revealing her naked form as she walked by, she'd do what she had planned when he woke up, for now she'd let him sleep.


 


James awoke the next morning to hearing his sister's voice talking on the phone, he sighed thinking that his sister was updating her friends on his condition. Though he wasn't entirely sure why since it was Thursday, meaning she still had school today and would be able to just tell them then anyway. He sat up, and then literally climbed out of his bed. He found himself hanging from the side of his bed, the drop wasn't too high when he'd do it this way, but when he would sit up there, it would look like it was eight feet off the ground. The shrinking must have really effected him, because he found himself more afraid of heights than he used to be, even the height from looking down over the edge of his bed gave him vertigo.


 


After feeling for the ground with his tiny feet, something that he could barely do, he left go of the bed, and fell onto the floor in a small heap. The one upside to the clothes he was wearing, they cushioned a lot of the fall, or maybe his own body had become more resilient to pain, after all the shrinking had taken a lot from him, so maybe it was also giving something back to him, or so he hoped. James soon got to his feet, just in time to hear the normal thunderous footsteps of his sister walking up to his room to see if he was awake before she left for school.


 


He watched as the door opened up widely, the sight of his sister from this angle was rather humbling. He could remember a time when he once looked down upon her, now she towered over him like a 10 story building. Today she was dressed in a jean mini-skirt, and a dark blue t-shirt that didn't leave much to the imagination. How ever today she didn't have her usual dominating smirk on her face, instead she was supporting a some what sad face. She knelt down in front of him, giving him a much unwanted view of her black thong covered pussy, and the massive smooth cheeks of her ass.


 


“Well little brother, I've got some bad news for you,” she said sadly.


 


“What is it?” asked James.


 


“Our parents have found out about your condition, and have told the doctors' that they want you to go to their special clinic,” said Sarah.


 


James stared at his titanic sister in disbelief, but he could tell that she wasn't joking, or trying to mess with him this time.


 


“When do they want me to leave?” he asked.


 


“I'm supposed to take you over at one o'clock today, and you're going to have to stay there for a week so that they can run tests,” she said sighing.


 


* * *


Sarah carried her brother up the stairs of the facility, if it weren't for the fact that she would not be able to torture him for the rest of the week. When she got into the office, they sat in the waiting room while she filled out the paper work, then handed it back to the nurse. They were then given a tour of the facilities and shown the technologies that would be used in his examinations. After the tour they took him to his room, where James was left alone.


 


James stared at the massive room, the floor was tiled the bed was covered with white sheets and a single white pillow. There was no television, or books, only a phone, he walked over to the large brown desk that the phone laid on. The stand was a foot taller than he was, he sighed and walked over to the bed and then grabbed a hold of the thick sheets and pulled himself onto it. He sat down on top of the large bed, his eyes scanned the room, a little more, the only light that came into the room was from the sun light that filtered into the room through the white curtains that covered the only window in the room. He laid there on his bed and stared up at the white ceiling, his thoughts raced with the possibilities that were being presented to him here.


 


James opened his eyes to see a woman that looked like she was in her late fifties, she appeared to be as round as she was short, well short by normal standards anyway. She wore the standard scrubs that a nurses assistant would wear. Her graying hair was pulled back into a tight bun, she stared at him almost with an annoyed look, as she then seen that he was awake and came back with a wheelchair that looked like it should be used for a giant. The woman then roughly grabbed a hold of him, and lifted him into the chair.


 


“Hey what gives!” he shouted up at the woman, who just rolled her eyes and ignored him, she then began to push him towards one of the examination rooms that he'd been shown during the tour.


 


 


He sat on the massive examination table as the nurse left the room he rubbed his sore body where the nurse had roughly grabbed him. He looked around the room, to his right was the door they'd just came through the floor was black and white checkerboard tiled, to his left was a large wooden hutch, The cabinet doors were solid keeping the contents hidden within them.


 


He watched the door open and an elderly man walked into the room, supporting the standard doctor attire of a white coat and stethoscope. The doctor introduced himself as Dr. Gosenya, he did not speak another word after that, and began to grab a syringe, and a small vial. He then attached the needle to the vial and then grabbed a rubber band and walked over to James and tied it tightly to his right arm. Within seconds James saw the spiderweb of his veins appear, he did not even have time to react as the man jammed the needle into one of the exposed veins.


 


James collapsed onto his bed, he felt lightheaded and nauseated, the doctor must have taken about half of all the blood in his body. All the tests that they said they needed it for, he felt as though it were a miracle that he was still conscious. The worst part of it was, the clothes that his sister had given him, seemed to feel looser. He sighed knowing that he must have had a shrinking episode while the doctor was drawing his blood, and began to wonder how much smaller he was going to get before the week had finished?


 


* * *


James sat in his new room, the doctors and nurses that ran the place were not kind to him at all, the new room that he had been put into was not even a room at all, the floor, the walls, the ceiling were all made of plastic. The door itself was made of thick chrome bars, there were large holes in the ceiling of the room. James now stood a mighty eight inches tall, and the doctors were no closer to figuring out what was wrong with him, then they were at the beginning of the week.


 


The doctors' and nurses for the most part did not say a word to him, and when ever he would ask a question, they would almost treat him as if they were only talking to him because they were obligated to, not because they wanted to do it. He felt like he wasn't anything more than an experiment to these people, a lab rat, and from his current living arrangements that was how he felt.


 


When Friday morning dawned upon the institution James had completely withdrawn within his mind. It was the only place that he had any comfort from all the tests that the doctors' had preformed upon him. He was soon finding a ray of hope, as today would be the day that he would go home, back to be with his sister, he began to wonder what she had in store for him when he returned to her care, as well as if their parents had come back from their trip early, or not.

End Notes:

The Next Chapter will be another Diary entery for Sarah.

The Shrinking World (Sarah's thoughts) by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

I'm trying a different approch again, hope that y'all like how I've done it this time around. I may still continue with the other way that I was doing it, but for now I may use this for a couple chapters to see what you the reviwers think of it.

Sarah sat on her bed going over her latest diary entry, there really hadn't been much to write about since she'd taken James to that clinic. To tell the truth she was down right bored out of her mind, and missed her big brother, she sighed as she stared out the window of her room, she had been laying around in nothing, but her bra and panties since she'd gotten home from school today. It would be three more days before she was due to go and get her brother. The doctor's have given her specific instructions that he wasn't to have any visitors as they didn't want to have contamination, or something like that.

 

She sighed and stretched out on her bed, her DD's popped into the air as she arched her back, the bra she was wearing today was black and nearly see through, and the panties matched. She could not say that things had not been a little interesting lately, as many of the boy's in school had not shown up today, and several of them had to leave early, all of them claiming to be sick, or running a high fever. And yesterday it even made the local news, only weird thing with that was, none of the usual men were doing the reports, it was completely an all woman news channel.

 

The news reports were talking about the male population in the area getting sick, and were showing the same symptom her brother had shown when his shrinking had first started. She then began to wonder if maybe it were an epidemic, and how long before the entire male population in town was the size of ants to the mass of women that would most likely rule over them?

 

This thought started to excite her, and at the same time made her think about how different things would be if things really did turn out that way. She then smiled as she grabbed the picture on her night stand of her latest boyfriend, she then began to imagine him small enough to hid in her bra, while she had her brother down in her panties, the two of them pleasuring her till she came, only excited her more, soon her hand started to slide down between her legs against the taunt fabric of her panties as she began to rub her slightly wetting pussy.

 

How ever she would not be able to continue further with her much desired release as she heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. She groaned and sighed as she saw her parents' car parked in the driveway. She got up and grabbed one of her small tank top shirts and threw it over herself, then walked down stairs, her panties were just visible beneath the small shirt that barely covered her tits. She entered the living room, just as her mother opened the door, she put on a big smiled on her face as she welcomed her mother home early from their honeymoon. After she hugged and gave her mother a kiss, she began to look around confused.

“Where is dad at mom?” she asked looking behind her to see if maybe he was getting more of their luggage out of the trunk of the car.

“I-I can't really explain it Sarah, but some how your father has..well.” she said opening one of her suitcases and pulling out a sock, inside the sock looked like a Ken doll, how ever when Sarah looked at it with a confused face, she realized that it was not a doll in the sock, but her father!

 

“Dad?!” she said in both shock and amazement.

 

 

“We don't really know what happened to him, but we think that it's what ever has been happening to your brother is happening to your dad as well.” she said as her husband started to stir within the sock.


Sarah stared down at her father with a slight smile on her face unsure how to react to the situation, if he had been her brother she would have been excited to see him at this height, but her dad has always treated her nice, even sometimes to the point he spoiled her. She gently knelt down so that she could get a good look at her dad. What she didn't realize was that her tits were nearly spilling out of her shirt her dad took one look at this, and went into parent mode.


“Sarah how many times do I have to tell you not to wear that tank top!” he shouted at his titanic daughter..

 

Sarah stared at him for a moment as she listened to him shout at her, his voice was squeaky and high pitched, it made her giggle, she then rubbed the top of his head with her finger tip.

“Oh hush daddy, it's not like I'm going to wear this outside.” she said smiling as she kissed his face and giggled harder as his faced was completely consumed by her massive lips.

 

She then stood upright again and brought her mother up to date on what had been happening with her brother, and finding out that things had been happening at the same rate with not only her father, but every male that she'd seen. Sarah stared in shock hearing her mother's words, and began to wonder how different things would be if events continued to unfold the way they had been.

* * *

 

Sarah entered the school bus, and noticed that nearly all the guys were gone, and those that were still on the bus were either stomach, or breast level with her. Her boyfriend had even stopped coming to school, and hand stopped talking to her over the past week. She was starting to think that he would never return her calls, and wondered if it was because he was too small to do it now.

 

'Maybe I should go and pay him a visit, just to see how tiny he has become,' she thought as she watch the scenery travel past the bus. She noticed that more, and more women were walking the streets than men where now a days, she she began to wonder how her brother would take this when he came home today. She had long since been anticipating today, ever since her dad tried to tell her not to wear the clothes she'd been wearing ever since their parents went on their vacation. Today she was supporting a skin tight mini-skirt and a low cut t-shirt, her dad was standing on the floor yelling at her to take off the clothes and that she was going to be grounded if she didn't start listening to him.

 

She couldn't help, but smile as she remembered picking up his tiny body, and keeping him level with her tits. Oh what a rush it brought her to see the fear in his eyes, as she glared down at him, as he continued to try and tell her what to do, she then giggled as she recalled the feeling of having him struggle in her cleavage, oh how fun it was to feel his tiny struggles against her tits. She could feel herself starting to get wet again, as she thought about the things she was going to do to her brother when she saw him. As she sat there, she could feel a movement beneath her ass as she sat there staring out the window. She grinned and clenched her butt cheeks together.

“You might as well get comfortable dad, because you're going to be there all day, “ she said in a relished whisper.

End Notes:

The plot thickens and so does the smell.

One Month Later, by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Here's a new update, I'll have another chapter up later this month.

The ground quaked, as his sister awoke from her night time slumber, it had been over two weeks since he had come home, and it was now close to Haloween, and that meant the school costume party would be coming up soon. He diceded that it was time to get up, as he did he heard the thunderous footsteps suddenly stop. He walked over to the window of his dollhouse, the room was still very dark, so he couldn't make much out, how ever could tell something was wrong, normally there would be moon light coming in through his sister's bedroom window. How ever tonight there wasn't even a little light, something was wrong, he just knew that his sister was up to one of her tricks. As he stood there, he began to ditect a faint oder, something that smelled a lot like.
There was a sudden thunderous noise, as he was blown backwards by a rancid gust of air, that felt like he was being sent through a hurrican. Then a thunderous laughter erupted through the air, filling his tiny ears.
"Good morning James!" came the thunderous voice of Sarah from the window as she turned around to view her one inch tall brother.
James gasped and gagged for fresh air, he wanted to curse at his sister, but right now he needed to get out of the doll house. He started to stumble blindly down the stairs, his eyes, and nose both burned and watered from the smell of the nausea inducing fart.
"Aw, what's the matter  James, I thought you liked mom's bean burritos," she said giggling loudly as she stood up high above her tiny brother.
James gulped as he stared at the massive high heels of his not so little sister, he then watched as she raised the massive shoe with ease and stepped over to the light switch and turned it on. His mouth almost dropped to the floor when he saw her. She may be his sister, but he could not deny she was hot. Today, she was dressed in a vampiress costume, her shirt was black with a really low cut "v" shape showing off a more than generous amount of her cleavage, she was wearing a fishnet stalking on the one leg, and the other was bare, covering all of that was a small mini-skirt that just barely hid her large bubble butt cheeks.
 She had also died her hair raven black which really threw him off, her lips had a dark red lipstic covering them, her eyes had a thin layer of eye liner, she then smiled down at him, as her thunderous foot steps announced that she was walking back towards him. He watched as she loomed over him again showing that she was wearing a pair of black lacey panties. He looked down at her feet again, and seen that she had pantied her toenails blood red.
"What's the matter bro, don't you like my costume?" she asked as she knelt down in front of him.
James stared up at his titanic little sister, her massive thighs were spread wide open as each of her massive shoes loomed high on either side of him like large buildings.  He was not even tall enough to reach the arch of her heel. He could smell the faint hint of the leather from her feet, the large mini-skirt hiding her face from him like a canopey.  The air beneath it slowly became hot as the heat radiated off her massive thighs.
"What do you want Sarah?" he asked annoyed.
"Aw, I just wanted to know what you thought of my costum, big brother," said Sarah giggling.
James looked at her annoyed as she put an enfisess on the word, "big".
"It looks fine," he said annoyed as he started to head back towards his house hoping that the fumes would be gone.
He was suddenly knocked backwards as a massive soft wall, he looked up and seen his sister's massive palm.
"I'm not finished yet," she said sweetly.
"What more do you want?" he asked annoyed as he got back to his feet.
"It seems to be missing something, but I just can't figure out what," she said putting her finger tip to her chin as if she were trying to think.
"Yeah, someone that actually gives a damn about it," he said wanting her to move her hand so that he could go back into his house.
"Oh, now James there isn't any need for such language, especially since I figured out what it's missing," she said smiling as she then snatched him into her hand and brought him up to her face.
James gasped for air as she lifted him up, the wind rushed through his ears, the air itself seemed to feel heavier, thinner,  he soon found himself staring at the massive smiling face of his titanic sister. A large smile was painted across her large beautiful face, while she may be his sister, even James could not deny that she was very beautiful. Her warm breath washed over him with every intake of air that escaped her nostrils.
"What are you doing?" he asked annoyed.
"You're the thing that's missing from this costume silly,"
"W-What do you mean?" asked James as his heart starts to pound from hearing these words.

"You heard me, you're coming to school to the costume party with me today," she said smiling.
James' heart did a summersault, he'd been wanting to go back to school ever since he finally stopped shrinking. The biggest thing he missed was his girlfriend, he wondered if she still loved him, and why she had not come to see him, or even contact him.

"T-Thank you Sarah," he said feeling a smile curl on his lips.
"Oh you're welcome bro, but I will have to sneak you by mom and dad," she said as her smile never faded.
"Yeah, you'll have to put me in your pocket, or something, because I'm afraid of going in that thing you call a backpack, or that death trap you call your purse," he said laughing.
"Oh I have a better place to put you," she said smiling as she held up a golden chain necklace.
"What are you going to do with that?" he asked confused.
"You'll see in a second, big brother," she said smiling.

End Notes:

Now what on earth could she possible do with that? Find out next time till, then thanks for reading.

Hell on Heels by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

I heard the song and just had to figure out how to use it in a title for my story, and I think this came out perfectly. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

James' stomach gave a violent lurch, then another as the air rush around him, he felt like he was on one of those amusment park rides. The only difference is, this one did not have any of the usual messures to ensure his absolute safey, as the only thing keeping him on it was a long gold chain that had been pushed through the sleeves of his shirt.  This was the only thing holding him in the air from what was like a thirty foot drop, from his sister's ankle to the ground beneath her high heeled shoe. Why on earth she had to wear them?
"Oh they go with this costume," she told him.
All he knew was that every step she took was like riding one of those free-fall rides, and boy was he getting sick fo it, not to mention scared to death that either his shirt, or the chain would give out from the movements. He could feel his heart racing, as thunder announced the arrival of the school bus, James covered his ears, but the noise still came through loud and clear. He watch as the massive moon sized tire rolled in front of him his heart raced hard in his chest almost as if it were trying to escape him. He then felt the all too familiar sensation of the air rushing around him as his body once again became weightless. 
Sarah stepped onto the bus, her heels clicked with each step as she walked to her seat, she smiled as she sat down and raised the foot that held her tiny brother to it, to her knee. She could not help, but giggle as she watched as he helplessly laid on her ankle.
"Enjoying yourself, big brother?" she asked leaning down close to him so that she could catch every squeaky word that came from his tiny mouth.
"What the hell do you think? I'm an inch tall, and I'm stuck to your damn ankle by your damn ankle bracelet how the hell does that sound like I'm enjoying myself?!" he asked shouting loadly at her.
Sarah giggled loudly as she heard his tiny squeaks of rage, she then smiled and undid the chain from her ankle and leaned backwards. His tiny squeaks still coming in loud and clear about his traveling arrangments she smiled to herself and gave out a little giggle.
"Aw come on bro it can't be all that bad, I mean where else can you get a great view of a hot girl like me?" she asked smiling.
"Sarah! I'm your brother!" he shouted his face turning red from embarressment.
This caused her to giggle loudly which surprisingly went unnoticed by the other kids, Sarah cotinued to smile at him, then she re-attached him to her ankle, as the bus came to a stop. James' heart raced again as his stomach threatened to come out of his mouth, with each step she took. It was also racing from the thought of seeing his old girlfriend again, and wondering what she thought about having an inch tall boyfriend.
He would not fid out the answer to any of this till the party started at lunch time, which meant he had three hours that he would have to sit through class with his titanic sister, and her classmates. Of course the last bit he wasn't complaing so much about mainly because not all of her friends remembered to wear their panties. He could not help it, he was a one inch tall guy that had not had any since he found out he was shrinking, which was over two months ago.
He sighed remembering a time when he used to be able to look many of these girls in the face, now he could not even look above their pinky toes without a stepping stool. It was not long before lunch time rolled around, meaning that the part would begin, his heart raced with nothing, but adreniline. He was once again jolted as Sarah stepped onto the wooden floor of the gymnasiam. His tiny body slammed against her massive heel, the stink of her foot sweat rubbed against his body with each step she took.
This started to scare him, because he had been hitting her hard boney ankle the entire time that she had been going to her classes. He looked up at the chain and seen why, his shirt was tearing, and he was hanging there by a thread. His heart raced as he started trying to grab for the strap of her shoe hoping that he would be able to hang onto the soft leather strap.  There was another raise in the air as Sarah lifted her foot once again, he then screamed in fear as his shirt tore from the ankle bracelet.
He could feel himself free falling through the air, the cloth of the shirt flowed around him and whipped his naked body. He then closed his eyes expecting to hit the hard wood floor, how ever what he felt instead was something soft and smooth, he then felt himself rolling forwards until he hit something solid, almost like a speed bump, without thinking he grabbed ahold of the object and felt nothing, but air beneath him.  He opened his eyes, and continued to breath heavily, as he looked around to see that he was hanging onto the thong of his sister's sandle and was hanging right between her big and second toe.
The scent eminating from the sweat covered foot was horrible, he wanted so bad to cover his nose, but was afraid that if he left go and fell between his sister's toes she would not notice him, as she had seemed to have forgotten him, and he did not want to die that way, especially at the hands of something like the smelly toes of his little sister. He began to feel the familiar lifting motion of his sister's foot as she began to take another step, he could hear her thunderous voice high above him, as she started walking towards someone that had called back to her.

End Notes:

Well, this is a sticky situation that Sarah's gotten James into, hope he doesn't go squish, but hey in this world of tiny men and giant women, anything can happen.

The Goddess Du Desir by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

This is not a chapter about racism, or about inter-racial born people so please no hate reviews, or anything like that.

Jason looked up trying to see who the other pair of feet belonged too, only to find his view was obstructed by his sister's mini-skirt. He could hear their voices high above him, the one was his sister's the other made his heart pound in his chest. He knew that voice all too well, it was owned by the only girl that he had been with since he started liking girls. She had started out as his friend, then a few years they realized they were perfect for each other, and started dating and the rest as they say was history.

 

James hung there between his sister's massive toes praying that she would look down soon, or that she would not squeeze them together, or take another step. He then felt his world starting to quake as he looked up and seen his sister's knees bending, his heart raced with excitement as she started to grab for the gold chain, only to find that he was no longer hanging there.


“Sarah down here!” he shouted at her, hoping she'd hear him.

 

His sister's hand started to frantically tap at the chain causing it to jingle like a thick logging chain, he then watched as the other set of legs started to bend. The pant legs were skin tight spandex that hung just below her knees, then he saw the largest pair of tits he'd ever seen even when he was normal sized, he would always tease his girlfriend about her boobs all the time, but now he found the teasing would be true. Then he saw her beautiful face, her raven black shoulder length hair hung flat to her head, her large soft lips smiled down at him, her brown eyes stared at his sister's foot through her square glasses.

 

He could see the cute little cat ears on the top of her head that accented her costume, his heart pounded as a small giggle escaped her lips as she reached down towards him, her massive lime green finger nails showed off in contrast to her dark complexion. He smiled as he felt her warm fingers pick him up from between his sister's toes. He smiled and stared at her, she's an inter-racial girl and it showed in her features. She had the sexy figure of a black girl and the skin of a white girl, she had always been a Goddess to him, but now it was true.

 

“Hello Jason,” she said smiling down at him, he thought she'd be amazed, but he realized that he was not the only tiny man in the world anymore.

 

“Hey Michelle, how's the weather up there?” he asked unsure of what to say exactly, but it got him a thunderous giggle none the less.


“Oh my God you're so cute, and tiny,” she said her voice booming.


“Aw come on babe, it's bad enough Sarah makes fun of me about being tiny,” he said annoyed.

“I'm sorry sweetie, I can't help it you're so adorable!” she said as she brought him up to her massive face and pressed him against the soft skin.

 

He laughed unable to do anything else as her dark purple lipstick covered his tiny body, the waxy substance painted his body the same color. This caused both girls to laugh at his expense, unable to do anything, he laughed with them.

“Well I'll leave you two love birds alone, I'm sure you two have some catching up to do,” she said smiling at them.

 

James stared at his massive mountain of a beautiful girlfriend in awe, as she blushed and stared down at him.


“Not exactly how we were expecting to spend the Halloween dance is it?” she asked as she walked over to a nearby table to get him a napkin to clean him off.

 

“No, I was expecting to be the same size as you,” he said laughing.

 

“I know baby, but we can still have our dance though,” she said smiling warmly.

 

“How?” he asked looking up her confused.

 

She smiled sweetly and then walked out to the dance floor holding him against her cleavage he could feel the hot warm flesh against his tiny naked body. He could hear each thunderous step she took as she spun in a slow circle staring down at him. He smiled up at her and kissed the skin in the middle of her cleavage, this caused her to giggle slightly.

 

“Enjoying yourself?” she asked laughing.

 

“Now what the heck do you think?” he asked laughing back at her.

 

She smiled and pushed her finger tip to her chin as if she were thinking,


“I think that's a nope,” she said getting a mischievous smirk on his face.

 

“And what could possibly make you think that?” he asked smiling up at her wondering what she had in mind.

 

She continued to smile as she walked over to a more secluded area, then she pulled her top open a little more revealing a black sports bra, he then stared at her in amazement realizing what she was planning to do.


“Michelle are you sure this is safe?” he asked.

 

“Do you think I'd do anything that would hurt you?” she asked as she pulled her bra away and placed him against her gigantic tit.

 

The large fleshy wall pressed against him firmly, her massive nipple was just below him, and he could feel it was hard, was she actually getting aroused by all this? Her nipple was telling him that she was, either that, or she was cold, and he was pretty certain that it was well heated inside the building especially with all the girls dancing around and chatting.

 

He smiled and decided to see for certain, he knew that her nipples were sensitive, and was curious to see just how sensitive. He started to shimmy his way towards it, feeling the hot skin of her breast flesh against his own. The thick bra material pressed him firmly against his back, he already started to sweat as he made his way towards the nipple. He could soon feel the firm nipple against the bottoms of his feet, this caused the world around him to tremble.

 

He knew then that he had struck gold and started to push against the large nipple, he was sure that he'd distinctly heard a moan, then his world started to shake as Michelle started to move, almost in a rush, he could hear several thunderous slams, then he felt the fabric of the bra suddenly come backwards taking him with it. He looked up to see the reddened face of his girlfriend staring down at him, looking very flustered.

“What are you doing down there!” she said in a hushed tone.

 

“What do you think?” he asked looking back up at her.


“Well stop it, before I do something I'll regret,” she said blushing hard.

 

“Bring it on,” he said smiling, he then felt her fingers grab a hold of his tiny body and lift him up to her massive face.


“Hope you're ready for the ride of your life little man, because when I get you home, your tiny ass is going to be all mine,” she said as she then stood up and used her one hand to adjust her bra.

 

She then pulled her skin tight pants down and revealed she was wearing the black lacy nearly see invisible thong that he loved so much, because he could see her pussy through the thin fabric. She then used her hand to pull it away from her pussy and he could feel the air rush around him as she dropped him into her thong and allowed the fabric to snap shut pushing his tiny form against the wetting skin of her pussy.

“Have fun in there little man,” she said in the same hushed tone as she walked out of the bathroom, the feeling of James between her legs made it hard for her to concentrate on even walking, as he had started to rub against her lips, whether it was intentional, or not she did not know, or really care.

End Notes:

Hope you liked the update, and Happy Halloween y'all ^_^ Next chapter promises to get wet.

The Goddess Du Desir Part 2 by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

This is a full on sexual chapter, just a heads up to those who don't want to read this kinda chapter.


James took in deep breaths of the hot humid air, his body was covered in a mixture of his own sweat, and a thick slimy film soaked his tiny body. Michelle's soft spongy flesh rubbed against his tiny one inch body with every step she'd taken. The tightness of her panties and spandex suit made it impossible for him to move, the massive slit of her pussy had already started to open itself up, causing it to get hotter inside her panties.



Michelle could not help, but get aroused, she had her boyfriend exactly where she wanted him in her panties. She could feel herself getting wetter with every step she had taken, she hoped that he was alright down there, she would not be able to leave for awhile, but she did not want to dance, so she started to wander off through the school. Most of it had been blocked off by off by large gates that were used by the staff to keep students, parents, and other people from possibly vandalizing the school. How ever this was not a problem for Michelle since she knew of a nearby classroom that was always unlocked because it was never used.



Before what the media dubbed "The Great Shrinking", the students used to go into this classroom to make out, and do other naughty things, as the teacher's rarely patrolled the halls, especially whenever their would be a large group of people like tonight. She grinned to herself, as she stepped closer to the door, the feeling of her tiny boyfriend rubbing against her hot, wet pussy was driving her wild. She was not sure if she would be able to hold out much longer, as with every step she took, the hornier she became.



Michelle could not resist anymore, as she subconsciously started to rub her finger against her hot pussy lips through the fabric of both her spandex costume bottoms, and panties. She continued to walk towards the door, this walk was probably the hardest that she had ever take in her life. She continued to worry about her boyfriend, she had stopped rubbing her pussy, but only to open the door to the classroom, she then turned and quickly closed it shut and locked the door. She then left out a low moan as she pressed her back to the hard wooden door, she spread her legs as she bent her knees she could feel the material of her costume and panties stretch further and tighter against her pussy lips.



James suddenly felt a painful force press against his back as a large object pressed against his back pushing him between Michelle's Labia Majora. The hot spongy flesh soaked his tiny body in more of her vaginal juices as the heat within her panties increased. Suddenly he felt the pressure on his back subside for a moment, as a loud, muffled, moan filtered through the thick fabric of the panties, and spandex. He then felt himself being firmly pressed against the hot flesh once again, only this time, her panties were spreading her pussy lips.



James was starting to panic as the cloth started to push him into the hot flesh, he started to grab onto the softer flesh of the inner labia, his tiny hands grasp desperately against the pussy flesh as it started to act on its own accord and began to suck him into its hot depths. His hands could not keep hold of the soft wet flesh as he slid deeper between the inner labia. The sticky, wet, fluids coated his body in a thicker layer the deeper he sank into her pussy.



Michelle left out another low moan unable to help herself as her tight clothes caused the crotch of her panties to ride up into her pussy. She lifted up her sexy butt slightly off the floor, and desperately grasped the waistband of both her pants, and panties. She then pulled them off down to her ankles, her breath was starting to come out in quick, shallow gasps, as her one hand started to rub her shirt covered tit, and the other was starting to rub her clit, she knew she was losing control of herself, and soon she would become completely consumed by her arousal until she came, she just prayed that James would survive, because at this point she would not be able to stop.

James watched with a little relief as he saw the massive finger of Michelle coming towards him, he was sure she was going to rescue him from becoming food, for her pussy. However he was wrong, he watched in horror as her massive finger started to play with her table sized clit. Now he started to worry, he remembered from his sex-ed classes what they said about women when they really get aroused. Suddenly the air rushed around him as suddenly the "ground" that he was inside came to a halt.

He felt himself forced deeper into her pussy, he screamed in fear as the labia began to close in around him like a curtain. His movements started to become more frantic as claustrophobia set in, he grabbed and tried to dig his tiny fingernails into her hot spongy flesh. His body and the inside of her pussy were soaked in Michelle's pussy juices. He struggled harder then he watched in terror as two massive fingers entered the pussy. The cold air rushed inside her pussy only for a few moments as the giant fingers slid into her pussy. James made a frantic grab for the giant digits, but it was all in vain, as they only forced him deeper into her pussy.



Michelle at this point was completely oblivious to her tiny boyfriend's plight as she slide her fingers into her pussy. The thought of him struggling inside her hot pussy only excited her further, she pushed her fingers in deeper as she could feel her pussy starting to tighten around them, she moaned in pleasure as her heart raced. She was groping her tits with her free hand, squeezing and massaging her DD's as it helped accent the pleasure she was feeling from her loins.



Her pussy was so wet now, and she'd nearly forgotten about James, she started to thrust her fingers harder inside herself. Her concern for his safety was completely gone, all she could think about now was finishing what she'd started. Her fingers started to thrust into herself harder, and harder, her two fingers pushed against something small inside her pussy. She knew what it was, she knew who it was, but she could not help herself, she could only keep going her pussy squeezed her fingers, and her tiny boyfriend that's trapped deep within the hot folds of her pussy.



James, was in hell, his body was getting hammered at from every angle, the hot soft flesh of her pussy squeezed his tiny body. While her fingers constantly hammered down on him, the fluids within her were flooding the cavity making it nearly impossible for him to get any kind of air, and what little he did manage to get was followed immediately by a large amount of lubricating fluid. His body hurt both on the in and outsides, he was starting to black out for moments, but they would not last long as he would be awaken by the constant pounding of her fingers.



How much longer would he last? How much more could his body take? These questions raced through his mind as he tried in vain to fight back one last time. His body just did not have the strength required to fight against this monster that was his girlfriend's cunt. He felt humiliated that something that was so easily manipulated by her fingers was now impossible for him to even push against. His heart suddenly skipped a beat as his body was squeezed to the point he was sure he would be turned to mush as the cavity flooded with a thick fluid.



Michelle breathed heavily, her body was covered in a thick sweat, hear breath came out in heavy shallow gasps. She could feel her pussy practically drooling with fluids as a large puddle appeared on the floor beneath her butt cheeks. She soon came down from her high and looked down and seen that the fluids had actually washed him out of her pussy. She started to get worried until she seen him stir, and then started to cough heavily.

"I-I'm sorry James, I couldn't help myself," she said feeling like she was going to cry.



"That...was...fantastic!" he shouted up at her smiling, shocking her.



"R-Really? You're not mad?" she asked feeling relief wash over hear.



"Of course not! Besides, wouldn't do me much good since you could just step on me!" he shouted up at her jokingly.



She smiled and then lifted her foot and knocked him over lightly causing him to shout at her in his squeaky high pitched voice.



"Oh hush, or I'll stick you back in my pussy, or maybe up my ass," she said smirking and lifting her butt over him threateningly.



"Okay, okay you win!" he said laughing, though loving the awesome view of her ass.



Michelle smiled as she watch him stare at her butt, and began to slowly lower it making sure to position him right beneath her asshole. James looked up at her, his heart raced, but he was pretty sure that she would not do anything that would hurt him, so he stood his ground, not that he could get very far if he ran anyway. He watched, and nearly gagged on the rancid smell coming from her butt hole, he watched as the large hole drew closer, and closer till it was almost on top of him.



"Do you remember when you were bigger how you used to love playing with my ass?" she asked keeping her butt hole right above him.



"Yea, you loved it," he said wondering what she'd be getting at.



"Do you remember what you used to like me to do?" she asked giggling.



"Y-Yeah," he sad nervously.



Michelle giggled more as she then scrunched up her face, James did not need to see it to know what was coming next, he just laid on the floor and covered his nose. He then watched as the massive asshole opened wider than he was tall, then a large gust of hot rancid air blew out of her hot bowels. Even with his nose plugged James could still smell the horrid raunchy air that had escaped his girlfriend's butt.



"Oh my God Michelle, the smell! What crawled in you and died!" he shouted to her gagging on the taste of the air.



"Oh hush, it was just a small one, and you used to love it when I'd do that to you before," she said giggling more.



"I was bigger then!" he said as it was his only real defense.



"Well shorty, you're going to have to get used to it, because you're riding home with me, and it's the safest place to keep you, because if I stuck you up my pussy, well, it wouldn't be good for me to suddenly start moaning in front of my mother," she said giggling as she picked up his tiny form.



"No, Michelle please don't do this!" he shouted to her, but his cries fell on deaf ears as another "smaller" blast of air escaped her ass, and he was shoved into her dark rancid smelling shit hole. Michelle left out a small moan of pleasure, knowing that her boyfriend was now once again completely trapped inside her body, this caused her pussy to become wet once more.



"Oh James we're going to have so much fun when I get home," she said giggling as she pulled her panties, and pants back on and rejoined the party.

End Notes:

Next Chapter the focus goes back to Sarah.

Kidnapped Part 1 by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay between the last chapter and this one, I had a bad case of writer's block, and really didn't know where I wanted the story to go, but I've finally come up with something, and sadly these next three chapters will be the last for this story. How ever I will make sure to produce them within a week of each other so while you're reading this, know that I will be busy writing the next chapter.

Now please sit back and enjoy Part 1 of 3 of the Kidnapping.

Sarah walked back to her car, she sighed as she sat down in the seat, remembering how this had once been her big brother’s car, and how at one time she too had a boyfriend. Though he seemed to have since disappeared after “The Great Shrink”, she had tried many times to call him, to talk to him, but it did not get her anywhere.  She rubbed her hand across the cold steering wheel, her hot flesh getting goose bumps from the cool leather. She started the car, and drove home, knowing that Michelle had planned to take her brother home with her, she giggled to herself as she and Michelle had been planning this for months.

 

And he says I’ve only ever been mean to him since he started shrinking,” she thought, her eyes swept across the road.

The further down the road she drove, the more her thoughts dwelled on her boyfriend, she remembered the first time they’d had sex. His cock was so huge; she suddenly had another fit of giggles as she realized that he was now probably smaller than what his cock had been.  This thought actually caused her loins to begin to tingle, oh how sweet it would be to have him down there, feeling so powerful, so, so huge. She moaned slightly as she pulled into the driveway, and seen that her mother was not home, but she knew that her dad would.

She opened the door to the house; she could hear the television from within the living room, the sounds of ESPN in the background. Sarah started to think about her sexual deprivation, and here was her chance to release it. She started to walk over to the couch, where her dad used to sit, to see him sitting there almost bored on top of a pillow that was large enough to be the size of a house by comparison to his current height.  Her father had shrunk down to three inches, which surprised her, and her mother, though from what she had heard coming from her parents’ bedroom from time to time.

She wanted to experience this for herself; she wanted to know what it was like, to feel a man struggle inside her pussy. She had to know, she had to get release, she just hoped that mom would not find out about what she was about to do to her dad. Her pussy started to get so hot just thinking about having her tiny father struggling inside her pussy. She smiled to herself deciding that making it look like she accidently stuffed him up her pussy would be easier to get away with than simply stuffing him up her pussy out right. So she took her panties off from beneath her skirt, and left it fall silently to the floor, she then walked over to the couch pretending not to hear her father’s tiny squeaks of,

“Hello,”

She could not help, but let out a silent giggle, as she bent over and taking careful aim, began her decent on top of her father.  She could only imagine what her naked ass, and pussy must have looked like to him. She could almost feel the pillow beneath her naked ass, making sure that she kept him beneath her pussy; she finally sat down on top of him. She could feel him instantly between her hot pussy lips, she moaned in ecstasy as she felt his tiny struggles against her hot lips. It was almost like a vibrator, but much, much warmer.

“Oh, oh fuck yes!” she shouted.

 

She could feel him starting to slip inside her pussy; his struggles began to really intensify, the pleasure shot through her system like electricity.  She started squeezing her tits while she unconsciously ground her hips pushing her dad deeper between her lips. As the pleasure started to build inside her the more she got into her sexual pleasure the ringing of the phone echoed through the room, bringing her back to earth. She groaned in both pleasure and annoyance, as she stood up, her father trapped inside her pussy and completely at its mercy.  She picked up the phone, and answered it, what she heard on her end caused her to drop the receiver onto the counter top. She then started fishing inside her pussy for her father; thankfully he was not that deep inside her. She pulled him out and laid him on the counter top apologizing profusely pretending that she had simply not seen him. Then she got to the more urgent news.

 

“Dad, James was kidnapped!” she shouted, this got her angry father to stop ranting about how she needed to be more careful around him, and pay attention to her surroundings.

“What do you mean, kidnapped!” he squeaked up to her.

She then began to explain the plan that she and Michelle had, as she knew that James had been missing her something fierce, but knew that neither he, nor mom would allow him, James, to leave the house in his current state.

“So you snuck him out of the house, and then gave him to his girlfriend? Sweetie that’s not kidnapping,” said her father laughing a sigh of relief.

“No dad, he was kidnapped! I just got a call from Michelle, she said she was walking home with James, and while she was on her way, Jessica the girl that James was dating before Michelle jumped her, and knocked her out with a brick. Michelle said when she came to, James was gone, she’s already running to her house to try and save him. Oh God daddy, I hope he’s okay, it’s all, my fault!” she said as she burst into tears.

“Sarah! Now is not the time to be crying, you have to call the police, and tell them the situation then get in the car we’ll go to Jessica’s house and see if we can’t reason with her,” said her dad.

Sarah nodded and quickly dried her eyes and stood up and ran out to the car leaving her father on the counter shouting for her to come back and retrieve him, but Sarah was already out the door and starting her car.  Her heart racing as she sped through the streets, running red lights, stop signs, anything to try and get the police’s attention, but it was all in vein most of, if not all, of the cops in town were down by the school monitoring the Halloween party making sure that nobody came in with an illegal substance.

Sarah soon came to a stop at a large red and white trimmed house she ran through the metal gate that surrounded the front yard into the back, then ran up to the white door, and slammed her knuckles hard against the wooden surface.  The door burst open and she felt her heart drop as she a tall, skinny girl with milky white skin, and brown hair dressed in a dark blue dress. Her round face was curled into a cruel smile, her brown eyes focused on Sarah. Sarah’s eyes darted to the girl’s hands in the one boney hand held James, the other a 9mm police standard issue pistol.

“Hello Sarah, so nice of you to visit me, please come inside, Michelle is already waiting,” she said in a cold almost venomous voice as she stepped back, keeping the gun pointed at Sarah.

Sarah’s heart raced as she walked into the house, she nearly jumped out of her skin as the door slammed shut, and was locked.

“Keep moving,” came Jessica in the same venomous voice.

The house was dark, light was only given off by a few candles, Sarah was not sure what it was, but something did not feel right. As she walked further into the dimly lit hallways, they soon came to a closed door, where a small crack of light could be seen beneath it, much brighter than the rest of the house.

“Go in,” said Jessica.

Sarah breath heavily, and slowly opened the door, the artificial light that came from the many lamps that were strewn about throughout the room nearly blinded her. Sarah looked around, and there in the corner of the room, laid the crying form of Michelle, she was chained to the wall. Her wrists bound by barbed wire that had dug deeply into them, her body covered in bruises, and she was stripped completely naked. 

“Get undressed and hold your hands out in front of you,” said Jessica, as she placed the limp form of James inside a glass jar.

Sarah did as she was told, trying her best to stifle the screams she wished to shout as she felt the same barbed wire, that was wrapped around Michelle’s wrists, dig deeply into her own flesh. She then sat down next to Michelle and could feel the heavy chains being wrapped around the wire, and then the clicking sound of a heavy duty padlock told her that she would not be going anywhere.

Sarah could do nothing, but watch as she sat completely helpless, naked, unable to do anything, but watch as Jessica retrieved James, who had appeared to regain some life after seeing his sister being chained up like an animal.

End Notes:

Things aren't looking good are they? Hope that mom gets home soon so that she can call the cops, because Sarah forgot too.

Kidnapping Part 2 : Morning. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

I know this is short, but I really couldn't think of much to add to it, the next one will be longer I promise. Yay, Epilouge!

James groaned as he felt the giant boney hand of Jessica lift him into the air again, the giant teenager’s eyes showed nothing, but blood lust, and hatred.

 

“How could you do that to me James, how could you dump me, for her!?” she shouted at him, her voice pierced his tiny ears like cannon fire.

“You dumped me, remember Jessica! What the hell did you expect for me to do? Just stand around and wait for you to come back to me after you had another break up?!” James shouted up to her

Jessica stared at him for a moment, unable to think of a comeback, or anyway to justify her current actions. Instead of replying she just gave James a smile that sent shivers down his spine.

“It doesn’t matter, I have you now, and that’s what’s important,” she said as she walked over to her bed and released James.

James felt the air rush around him as he free fell onto the massive soft covers of her bed spread; the cotton filled cloth protected him from any serious injury. He stared up at the giant Senior High School student, as she continued to smile down at him.

“You know James, I have just thought of the perfect way for us to be together forever,” she said smiling as she lowered herself down to his level.

Sarah screamed at her to leave him alone, her wrists bleeding heavily as the barbed wire sliced deeply into her flesh.  Jessica just ignored her and placed her head right in front of her small prey, her large lips curled into the same spine tingling smile. James backed away from her slightly, but knowing that there really was not anywhere that he could go, he could feel the hot warm air blowing on him from her nostrils.

“W-What would that be?” he asked gulping hard.

Jessica licked her lips then slowly brought her tongue down and lapped him in the face, this lap, was like a hard slap to poor James, who was flung backwards now covered in her hot sticky saliva.

“Y-You wouldn’t!” shouted Sarah her voice sounded so far away to James as his ears were covered in the thick film of Jessica’s spit.

Suddenly her massive tongue lapped him up, and sucked him into her hot cavern like mouth; James struggled with all his might against her tongue. Jessica’s thunderous laughs caused his tiny ears to burst, making him scream in pain. His hot blood pouring from his ears, Suddenly James could see Sarah’s face from behind the giant white boulder sized teeth. He could see her shouting something, but he could no longer hear her voice.

The tongue that held him within Jessica’s mouth suddenly shifted his tiny body his heart raced as he found himself on top of something hard, and jagged. His eyes looked up in fear, he could feel the hot air escape Jessica’s mouth as she seemed to be talking, the giant maulers that hovered precariously above him, inched closer towards him as she spoke. Then he saw his short life flash before his eyes, his screams were lost to his own ears as he closed his eyes and tried to brace his arms against the giant teeth.  His tiny arms snapped like toothpicks against the powerful force of Jessica’s jaw, James’ then knew no more as his body exploded like a grape between Jessica’s teeth.

Sarah screamed as she watched her brother die inside this deranged girl’s mouth, she could do nothing, but watch as Jessica slowly chewed up his tiny body then swallow. She then gave a blood red smile as she licked her lips with her tongue.

“Now we will be together forever,” she said dreamily.

Everything that happened next seemed as if it were in a fog to Sarah, the police burst through the door, Jessica had been taken away laughing as the police women took her away.  Sarah could hear the screams of Michelle as she had regained consciousness; the police untied the two from their bonds. The girls crying at the loss of a brother, and a lover, Sarah could see her mother, and her small father in her hand, her mother’s face was stained with tears. Her father appeared to be doing his best to console her; Sarah tried her best to pray that this was all a dream and that she’d wake up in her bedroom and see James safely in his bed in her doll house. However when she got to her bedroom, the doll house was empty, her underwear still covered the roof, tears ran from her cheeks a new, as she knelt down beside the doll house. She could still remember when he had first started shrinking the teasing she had done to him. She now found herself regretting it, regretting the things she had done to him, he was gone forever and the last thing that she did to him; was fart on him.

Sarah cried herself to sleep that night, holding her pillow tightly wishing, hoping, and praying that this was all just a nightmare. Her dreams kept replaying the last moments of her brother’s life the look of complete helplessness forever etched in her memory. 

End Notes:

I'm not a real sappy person, so I hope that I got the emotion's right, anyway next week the epolouge.

Sarah's Final Thoughts. by tinyman91
Author's Notes:

Thank you everyone for your kind review and encouragement, I'm sorry that I couldn't make it quite as long as I'd liked too, but it turned out fine and I hope you enjoy the last chapter of this story and thank you all.

October 31, 2022

It’s been Ten years since James’ untimely death; life was hard for my family and me. We never did fully recover from the hole in our hearts left by James.  I think maybe I should start off with what happened that night and go from there…

I had to watch my brother die, at the hands, well rather the mouth, of a psychotic bitch. The police came and took her away, the worst part of it was, there were male police officers there as well, it turned out a treatment had been created for the men so that they could return to their original sizes, or at least normal sizes. The news had been released to the public the following morning, my father signed up for it right away. I think what I did to him the night that James died shook him up pretty bad, because he rarely spoke to me, and when he did he had a look of what I could almost think was fear.

I felt bad about it and apologized every chance I got, but I don’t think it really sunk in, of course I doubt I’d be able to get over it quickly either if my daughter had nearly stuffed me up her pussy. Life passed slowly for me after that, I finished high school, went to college, and got a master’s degree. I even fell in love with my high school boyfriend, who like many boys, came back to school after he’d started his treatments and was back to a more normal height.  I can’t help, but wonder what James would’ve thought if he’d found out they actually named the disease after him, I think he would’ve felt honored, his sense of humor was twisted like that.

The treatments, that’s something that still has me stumped, but from what I’ve gathered they take the anti-bodies from women of similar blood type, then inject them into the men. The anti-bodies of women for some reason attack the virus, but men’s do not, the treatments cost a fair amount of money, mostly due to the fact that so few women seem to be willing to help the men. Luckily my husband and I are of the same blood type so I can give him my own anti-bodies when the treatments are needed, which is usually about once every month.

Thankfully the virus doesn’t seem to effect male children, at least not until they hit their teenage years, or at least that’s how it was for my son. It’s almost like going back in time; as he and his sister are just like James and I used to be; only my daughter isn’t as mean as I was with James.

You don’t know how much I regret that now; I hope that he knows how sorry I am, and how much I miss him. My husband and I decided to wait a little to give my son a chance to live at the tiny size, while I hate to think about him ending up like my brother, I have to give him a chance to live his own life and make his own decisions. So we’re going to let him stay small for a while and home school him, I can at least do that much to protect him, but after he’s sixteen we’ll ask him if he’d rather stay small, or if he would want to be normal sized.

My daughter has taken to the idea of having a smaller older brother much better than I did; of course she takes more after her father, than her mother, thankfully. All I can do now is wait and hope for the best.  I’m sure it’s just a mother’s worry, but somehow I can’t shake the feeling that I may be making a terrible mistake., by doing this, I just pray that I’m wrong and that history won’t repeat itself.

November 27, 2022

 

So far so good, my son seems to have adjusted to his current height, 5inches, pretty well, it looks like the virus may be subsiding. He may be one of the lucky ones that won’t end up an inch tall, his sister however seems to be hoping for a Polly Pocket sized brother. I think she’s just saying that to annoy me though, I swear some times that girl is my mother’s daughter, and other times she’s my husband only in the body of a 12 year old girl.

I am proud of her though, she’s been helping out her brother better than I had expected her too, especially after all the fighting they used to do when they were kids. She always asks to look after him, I think that she can’t get over the fact that she can actually play dolls with her brother, of course he finds this funny more than anything, and just goes along with it, that and the fact that he knows that if she wanted to she could force him to do it. Though she never does, when he doesn’t want to do something, she usually just leaves him alone, though she does like to hint about it a lot so he usually ends up giving in anyway. It makes me laugh every time she does this.

God James I wish you could see them; you’d have had a lot of fun with the two of them, especially since they act pretty much like we did before you started shrinking, minus the pranks of course. If there’s one thing that I don’t miss from you it’s those pranks, though I do have to admit that I did laugh at a lot of your pranks especially whenever you were ten and you made the teacher think you’d cut your hand off.

Well diary, I have to go now, my daughter, Alex, is having friends over and I need to make sure that Jordon doesn’t try to sneak out and see them. That boy, I swear he’s his uncle reincarnated.

End Notes:

I may wrte a sequal later after I get some new insperation based around the next generation. Yay, shitty sequals! lol

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2315