The Parlour of Little Pleasures by Sarah
Summary:

This brothel is unlike any other, specializing in tiny prostitutes for the wealthy patron with specialized tastes. Varied sizes and points of view.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10129 Read: 72247 Published: June 04 2011 Updated: July 22 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Sarah

2. Chapter 2 by Sarah

3. Chapter 3 by Sarah

4. Chapter 4 by Sarah

5. Chapter 5 by Sarah

6. Chapter 6 by Sarah

7. Chapter 7 by Sarah

Chapter 1 by Sarah

“Welcome to the Parlour of Little Pleasures, sir, have you availed yourself of our services before, or is this your first time?”

“Uh… well, no, I haven’t been before… but it came highly recommended by a friend of mine, one Lord-“

“No no, sir, we do not deal in real names or titles here, our establishment is the definition of privacy and anonymity. However, as this is your first time, you will be required to fill out a little paperwork and meet the Madame, who will walk you through the… delicacies and details of our establishment. Now, I’ll give this contract to you. It simply outlines the rules required for your patronage. For the most part, it deals with your complete discretion with regards to our products and services. Our establishment serves clients, like yourself, with unusual and specialized tastes, however, for us to continue operating, you must not reveal anything about your experience here. I assume your friend told you only our location and that you would find us valuable?”

“Yes, that’s right. He was painfully mysterious about the whole thing.”

“Wonderful, that means he did not break his contract. Anyway, the second part of the contract is in regards to your handling of our products, you must be gentle with them, as they are, understandably, rather delicate. You are liable for any damage you cause to them, and you can be sure, damage does not come cheap. In fact, the final part of the contract deals with that aspect – the cost of our services is not modest. You will find the majority of our clientele are wealthy men and women. However, considering that our products are completely unique and highly specialized, I’m sure you’ll agree that our price is entirely reasonable. The contract simply declares that you will pay in full the cost of the product before enjoying her or him. And then, following your session, the product, or products depending, will be inspected for any damages, which, if found, will cost more, and may, if extreme, result in your being banned from the premises.”

“I’ll be honest here, this seems a little extreme for prostitution. I am beginning to rethink my coming here.”

“I assure you sir, all this is necessary. And believe me, it is not just prostitution. Once you’ve signed, you can step behind this curtain, meet our Madame and our products, and your entire viewpoint will change drastically. And of course, if you should decide that you are not interested in what we have to offer, you can choose to leave – with the silence agreed to in the contract of course.”

“Well… I must admit all this secrecy does have me intrigued. And I see nothing here that might be suspicious. So I’ll sign – this had better not be a waste of my time.”

With his signature on the contract, the young lord received a warm smile from the lovely young lady behind the counter of the brothel. She walked toward a thick red velvet curtain hiding the mysterious “products” from the entrance, and offered to take the lord’s hat and cloak. Once slightly derobed, the lord stood waiting expectantly in front of the curtain. After a brief couple of seconds, the curtains rustled and an attractive if slightly short middle-aged woman dressed in a stylish purple dress, hair pulled up in a bun with tasteful jewellery adorning, entered through. The lord craned his neck to try to see into the next room as the woman came through, but she tactfully held the curtains close together as she entered.

“Hello my lord, I am Madame Ferrelli, owner and proprietor of this establishment.”

The lord bowed, “thank you Madame, it is a pleasure. How did you know I was a lord?”

The Madame gave a light laugh. “When you have been in this business as long as I have, you get to know your clientele. Also, as this is a very high caliber establishment, we tend to attract only the wealthiest patrons. You stand with an air of nobility, so I simply induced that you were a lord. Now, if you’ll care to follow me. What you will see in our parlour is a display of our products, and the sight will most likely be rather shocking for your first time. Prepare yourself for amazement.”

With those strange words, the woman turned around and led the lord through the velvet curtain.

Chapter 2 by Sarah

What was hidden behind was a tasteful parlour richly decorated in deep plums, blues, and purples. In the centre of the room sat an oval-shaped burgundy chaise lounge. What the lord expected were exquisite prostitutes lounging languorously around, as he had seen in many brothels. Although the lord was quite young for his title, he had been to many establishments of negotiable affection, as was the common pastime for rich, bored young lords in the city. Nothing he had seen thus far, however, could have possibly prepared him for the sight before his eyes. Along the walls all around the chaise in the centre were thick marble pedestals. Upon each pedestal was placed a glass case of varying sizes, smallest on the left and getting larger until the pedestals abruptly ended and lounging languorously on couches were the prostitutes he had imagined he’d find. Only they were not at all like he imagined. There were only a few not in cases, and although they had normal proportions and were remarkably beautiful, they were tiny.  No, thought the lord, compared to the ones in the cases on the far left, these ones were huge. But the largest of them was the size of a child – maybe a 6 year old. But he was no child, he had to have been at least fifteen. The girl next to him was more like a 3 year old in size, but certainly in her early twenties. The girl next to her was obviously her identical twin, and of the same unusual size. Then the cases started. As the lord’s widened eyes slowly traveled from the couch with the child-sized people, he saw caged people of varying ages getting smaller and smaller until he couldn’t even really see anyone in the final cage – a tiny box on the far left.

After giving him a moment to take all this in, the Madame began her explanation. “As you can see, our products are not normal prostitutes at all, but boys and girls, men and women, who are greatly reduced in size for your sensual pleasure. Each one is extremely beautiful and more than willing to do whatever you want them to do. The largest size we have is the boy you see there. There are twenty of them total, and as you can see, they range in size. We have a few options at our most popular sizes – those being the sizes of 10 inches, 5 inches, and 3 inches. We have a variety of races and ages as well as sizes. You can choose as many as you’d like at a time, or in succession, and in addition, if you’d like, we have a few regular-sized men and women for your pleasure as well. They of course run rather cheaper than our little ones, as these twenty are the only ones like them in the whole world. Hence why we charge as much as we do for our services. Feel free to browse for as long as you’d like, and ask me any questions. We also have a wide range of props, costumes, and devices for you to use as well.

With that the Madame gestured for the lord to go forward and inspect the wares. He felt his skin prickle all over, as so many tiny eyes watched him, some with longing, but most, he noticed with a confusing twinge of guilt and excitement, with trepidation. The Madame was not lying, each person was beautiful, perfect like a doll. They were mostly young, between being teenagers and in their twenties, but a couple of them were in their thirties and older. They were all completely naked, some sitting, some standing, but all of them watching him, wondering who he would pick for his sick pleasures.

Chapter 3 by Sarah

Fae sat with her knees up to her chest, watching the new patron as he slowly made his way from cage to cage. Some of the others put themselves on display, trying to attract the patron. They knew that the Madame was pleased by this sort of thing, and Fae even suspected that some of them actually liked it. She suspected that some of the others had been here so long that they had simply gone insane. Like they had completely forgotten what it was like to be normal sized. She had only been there for about half a year, so she was one of the newest “products” at the Parlour. She could still imagine herself as she used to be, especially at night when she closed her eyes and tried desperately to remember the life she had before she was taken by the Madame. She couldn’t remember much of it, since chronic amnesia was one of the side-effects of the shrinking. But she knew she was an orphan, like most of them there, and she knew she was about 15. She also knew that her own body was her downfall, as the Madame came to her orphanage to “adopt” her because she was beautiful. She had an ample chest with a small waist. Although she was beautiful, she never got adopted because she had gypsy blood, which showed in her darker complexion and black hair. The parents-to-be who came into the orphanage all wanted little children with porcelain skin, who could almost pass as their own real children. So Fae grew up, and it was always made rather clear to her that as soon as she was old enough, she would probably become a prostitute – there was really no other profession for a penniless orphan girl. Of course, this wasn’t so bad, they said, after all, you can work for a few years, save up your coin, and maybe make an alright life for yourself.

So when the Madame came, inspected Fae with the critical eye of someone gauging a product they’re about to buy, and passed a rather large amount of money to the matron of her orphanage, she suspected it might be time. But what she couldn’t have ever suspected was what her new “mother” was going to do to her. Brought from an alleyway into a dark building, Fae hardly had time to look around before she was brought into a room with tiled floors, like a hospital. She was told to strip down and enter a chamber. The Madame and a few other ladies were the only ones in the room with her, and the tone of voice used by the Madame made it clear that she would not want to disobey, so she derobed and stood shivering on the cold tile floor of the strange chamber. The Madame then closed the door of the chamber behind Fae, leaving her to cry out and try to open the door. It was locked shut, and Fae noticed that one of the walls had a large window into the first room, through which the Madame was watching her. The other ladies then left the room, and the Madame began doing something that Fae couldn’t see since it was below the frame of the window. Suddenly she felt sick and dizzy, and the whole world went black.

The sound of the door opening again brought her around. Fae realized she was laying on the floor, so she quickly sat up and looked at the opening door. Only it seemed like she was still laying down, because the door seemed a long way off and far larger than it was only a moment ago. The door swung open and the Madame walked in. Fae’s voice stuck in her throat, and all she would do was stare in wide-eyed terror as she beheld the Madame enter the small chamber. The Madame was absolutely enormous, Fae couldn’t even fathom how large she had become. Fae’s skin turned to ice as the Madame’s cold grey eyes locked onto hers, and she took a step towards her. The step made an incredibly loud noise and sent a tremor through the floor and into Fae’s body. Her legs had turned to jelly, so she started trying to crawl backwards away from the giant woman. But she was nowhere near fast enough, and before she knew it, the Madame was upon her in a couple booming steps. She crouched down, a movement which took Fae’s breath away, as the monstrous form of the giant woman suddenly dropped down hundreds of feet towards her.

“Oh dear God…” Was all Fae managed to say, before the giant fingers of the Madame suddenly reached out and grabbed her, wrapping easily around her tiny form and lifting her off the ground. The movement made her stomach lurch, and she screamed as she was brought towards the Madame’s enormous face. Her gigantic eyes, like orbs, worked their way all over her body, examining her. Suddenly Fae realized how naked and vulnerable she was. She squirmed a little in the vain hope of escape, but the Madame’s fingers were firm, and she had no hope of breaking their grip. Even if she could, Fae realized, she would simply fall to her death on the tiled floor hundreds of feet below her.

“Lovely.” Was all the Madame said to Fae as she suddenly stood up. Fae’s stomach lurched again, and she gasped as she looked down and realized how high up she was. Looking back at the Madame, who was holding her at chest height, Fae craned her neck up to see the woman’s giant face.

“Please-“ Fae began.

“Don’t bother, my little one.” The Madame cut her off, and suddenly gave Fae an unexpectedly warm smile. “I know you’re frightened, but don’t worry, you’re safe with me. Now, I’m sure you are not a stupid girl, you knew what was in store for you when I came for you. You are to become a dealer in sensual pleasure. I’ll put it to you bluntly, I run a brothel where my prostitutes are tiny, like yourself. Some are bigger and some are even smaller. I needed another two-inch female, and that is exactly what you are. I chose you because you are darker than my other two-inch female, Rebecca, and because you are a lovely specimen of womanhood. You belong to me now, I bought you like anything else. The shrinking is permanent – you can only be made smaller from here on, there is no way to make you larger. Because of this, I’m sure you realize there is no point in trying to escape. After all, your existence at regular size in this world has been enough to teach you that it is a harsh and cruel place. I’m sure you can imagine how short and painful your life would be at this size without my care and protection. Don’t worry, you will be well cared for, and should want for nothing. You will be around others like yourself during your down time, which should make you feel more at home. While you are working though, you will please clients – doing anything they ask of you and accepting anything they do to you. Well, don’t be too accepting, most of them like it when you struggle and scream a little. Any questions?”

At first Fae said nothing. She was not a stupid girl, and knew that begging would be useless, so she simply said “how could you do this to people? This is slavery.”

The Madame laughed a harsh and mirthless laugh, and began to walk down a short hallway. “My dear girl, I do this because I can. You’re absolutely right, it is slavery. You are my property and you will obey me without question, because if you don’t I can easily hurt you.” With this, she increased the pressure of her fingers on Fae’s body, which caused her to cry out in pain. “And if you really upset me, I can easily crush you, and find a replacement. Remember girl, you are nobody, completely worthless, a gypsy orphan whom no one loves. Play your cards right, and we can be your family here. Life can be good here. It’s not as though I took anything away from you except for your size.”

With this, Fae was handed over to a woman at the end of the hall, a beautiful tall woman with black skin and braided black hair. She was carefully but unceremoniously dropped into the open palm of the woman, who left her hand open, allowing Fae to sit up in her palm and look back up at the Madame.

“This is Carmen, one of our regular-sized prostitutes,” explained the Madame before directing her words to Carmen. “Wash her up and then send her to my chambers. I want to see what she can do before starting her tomorrow.”

The Madame turned and walked away, and Carmen turned and walked a different direction, bringing Fae into a bathroom.

Chapter 4 by Sarah

“Listen, there are a few things you need to understand about this place, girl.” The beautiful black woman gently deposited Fae beside the sink while she filled it with hot water. “You listen to what the Madame says, and you’ll be alright. She’s not evil, but she’s a business woman through and through. The second thing is… well, this might sound rich coming from me, since I was one of the lucky ones she didn’t shrink, but whatever you do, don’t piss off the clients. I have been working in regular brothels since I was twelve, and I know the kind of person who goes there – usually they’re lonely or just looking for some fun. But this place… the kind of people who come here are dangerous. There’s a reason that normal-sized whores don’t interest them. They want to dominate, they want to be completely in control. They want you at their mercy, and they’ll play with you like a mean kid with a toy. Well, the women are especially bad, since in normal life, they are generally the dominated ones, our female clients come here to dominate and terrify tiny men, and sometimes tiny women. Out for revenge against whatever person wronged them in their own lives I guess. So let them dominate you, and struggle a little because they like that, but don’t actually fight them. There’s no point, and it’ll just get you hurt. I’ll show you.”

With that, she picked Fae and held her arms and legs between her fingers, hanging spread-eagled in the air. Fae instinctively tried to struggle, but realized very quickly that there was no point. The woman’s fingers were like iron.

“You see? You can’t really fight back. I know you’re going to try anyway, because no matter how many times I give this warning, you little ones always do, but I feel obliged to give it for your own sake. Be a smart girl, and heed it.”

Carmen suddenly plunged Fae into the hot water and began to scrub her with a small piece of soap. She was gentle, but Fae felt violated by her enormous fingers as they washed her. She cried, but her tears mingled with the water. Once she was cleaned, Carmen dried her off with a hand towel, and carried her out of the bathroom into the hall, and walked toward the Madame’s chambers.

Fae decided to take her chances with this gentle giantess. “Carmen! I can tell you aren’t a bad person, so why are you going along with this? You could easily lock the Madame in her room and set us all free! We could all be free! Please, Carmen, don’t be a part of this madness any longer!”

Carmen just smiled, “I was wondering how long it would take you to start that sort of thing. You think I haven’t heard that before? You think your words will suddenly move me, after all these years? Listen girl, I feel bad for you sure, but not nearly as bad as I felt when I first had to give these warnings." Carmen’s face went dark as she said this, “You just be thankful you got to live normally as long as you did. Your tears won't move me. Don’t look all shocked like that, you see this collar?” She pointed to a black choker around her neck, which Fae hadn’t paid any attention to before. “The madam has us normal sized ones on a leash, so to speak. We betray her in any way, and this collar releases the same chemical that shrunk you right into our skin, and it’ll do the same if we try to remove it. Sure, I still cry sometimes for all of you, but I’m no saint. I’m not willing to risk becoming one of you. We all have to look out for ourselves in this business, that can be lesson number three.”

Fae just stared at her in stunned silence, and began to feel lonelier than ever. The world she had entered was just as dark and cruel as she suspected it would be, but now, it was dark, cruel, and she was tiny and helpless within it.

Carmen knocked on the door, and walked in once she heard “enter” from within. The Madame was wearing nothing but a silk robe, its material clinging to her attractive curves. She was standing with her back to the door, looking out her window into the night. “Just put her on the bed.” Carmen acquiesced, and turning, walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. The Madame slowly turned around and walked towards the luxurious four-post bed. Fae sat on her knees on the silky fabric, looking up at her new mistress, trying to bite back tears.

The Madame sat delicately on the bed, but her weight made a slight impression, which caused Fae to slide a little forward on the slippery silk sheets. At the same time, giant fingers reached towards her as the Madame plucked her up from the bed and held her at face height. Her face seemed to take up the entire world, and Fae dangled in front of her, feeling herself inspected and judged by this giant woman. From this close distance, and at her size, Fae could see every pore and imperfection on the Madame’s face, but as her eyes traveled down to her mouth, Fae was mesmerized by the sheer size of the woman’s lips. She realized she could easily fit into the giantess’s mouth, and be eaten alive. The thought made her shudder.

While keeping Fae firmly between the fingers of one hand, the Madame undid the tie of her robe and let it slide off her shoulders. She positioned herself on the bed, and dropped Fae directly onto her right breast. Fae cried out as she was dropped, but the landing was soft. She realized that she could sit on the Madame’s little pink nipple like it was a stool, but tore her eyes away from it and looked up at her mistress.

“Now, little one, it’s time for a lesson in the art of pleasure. I can’t instruct you physically on how to pleasure a man, but I can certainly show you how to please a woman. And you’d be surprised at how many of our clients are women. Generally there are two typed of clients, whether they are male or female. There is the passive type, they are usually the newer and younger clients. They are the ones who have only come here for the first, or maybe second or third times. They don’t know what to do with a tiny sex toy yet. So it’s your job to take charge and please them if that’s what they seem to want. You’re old enough to know what feels good on your own body, I’d imagine? Well then just try to do that to your client. I will lay back, and you will pleasure me. Start now.” The Madame laid back against some propped up cushions and watched Fae, who was a little lost. She was not completely new to this sort of thing, but she was no expert, and certainly no expert on what to do to women. But she figured the easiest thing to do would be to start playing with the giant nipple beside her. She grabbed it between her hands, and wondered at how spongy but firm it felt. She began to massage it between her hands, which caused a soft moan to escape the Madame’s lips. Encouraged, she squeezed it harder, and began to press her body into it. As it continued to tense and harden, Fae placed her mouth against the sensitive flesh and began to lick and nibble it.

“You have to do that harder, remember how small you are.” The Madame breathed out at her, bathing Fae in her warm, moist breath. Fae began to suck at the nipple as hard as she could while squeezing it. Beside her, she saw an enormous arm move, and Fae stopped and turned to watch as the Madame moved her hand down to her crotch, and began to touch herself there. Fae turned red, but also felt slightly proud at her accomplishment at arousing the giant woman.

“That’s a good start little one, but you’re not finished. Your client has started touching herself, which means she wants more. But she’s not paying as much as she is to have to do all the work. Walk down her body and please her down there.”

Fae looked up at the Madame as she spoke, and looked down beyond the gigantic breast she was on to the woman’s vulva, which seemed so far away. Fae was about to protest, but realized this would be a bad idea, and so began to slide herself down the Madame’s breast. She tried to lower herself down, wrapping her hands around the nipple for support, but the woman’s breathing caused the skin to rise and fall, and soon Fae lost her grip. She slid down the side, landing in the valley of cleavage between the two walls of flesh that were the Madame’s breasts. The skin underneath her was even warmer than the nipple had been, and there was a steady thumping under her feet from a heart that was far larger than her entire body. Fae began to unsteadily make her way down the giant stomach, past a navel that she could have easily fallen into, towards the mound of flesh that marked her dreaded destination. The Madame was completely clean shaven there, and once Fae reached the mound, the giantess withdrew her hand to give Fae a clear path. She walked forward and looked down, the sudden smell of the Madame’s wet vagina overtaking her. Fae was horrified to see labia that could swallow her, just as the Madame’s lips would have devoured her. Fae decided the best thing to do would be to just not think about the actual vagina below her, as the idea of it terrified her. She was no fool, she knew that the life ahead of her would see her being intimately acquainted with giant vaginas, but she could not bear to think of that now. She instead knelt down on the pubic mound, above the Madame’s clitoris, and reached forward to start massaging the normally tiny organ, which to Fae was the size of her hand.

“Yes, that’s perfect my little one. You’re doing very well, and don’t forget to use your mouth.” The Madame moaned down at her, while her fingers had began to massage her own nipples. Fae winced, but obediently bent down and took the giant clitoris into her mouth, more than filling it. She started to suck and lick it while her hands massaged the sensitive flesh around it. More and more frantic became the Madame’s moans, as she squeezed her nipples. She wanted more pressure down there, and although she was supposed to be playing the passive role, couldn’t help but reached down and push on Fae’s tiny body.

Fae’s cry was stifled, as she had the Madame’s flesh in her mouth, and the force of the huge finger as it pushed down on her tiny body, pinning her against the giantess’s flesh, knocked the breath out of her. She tried to gasp for air, but the Madame began to move her finger, forcing Fae’s tiny body to rub against the moist flesh. Harder she pressed, moving Fae’s body back and forth against her clitoris as she gasped. Fae could not breathe; she was terrified that she would suffocate against this giant woman’s genitalia while she was used as a tool for masturbation. Finally, just as Fae thought she would pass out and her body would break under the weight of the giant finger, the Madame came to climax, gasping out a few final times, before releasing the pressure on Fae’s bruised body, causing her to slide forward and fall into a wet pool of cum in front of the giantess’s enormous vagina, walled in on either side by her thighs like mountains of flesh. Fae collapsed there, and found herself unable to move as she gasped for breath.

Chapter 5 by Sarah
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay... Here's some more!

Fae was snapped out of her flashback by a sudden shadow looming over her. As she looked out of the glass box, all she could see was black material. She looked up just as her prison jerked suddenly and sent her flying forward onto her hands and knees. As she steadied herself and looked up, she saw an enormous face staring at her through the glass. The young lord had actually picked up her prison and was just eating her up with his eyes. “Oh God,” she thought, “please don’t let him pick me, I don’t think I can do this right now…” Fae closed her eyes and hoped that the giant would put her down and leave her alone.

***

The young lord was absolutely amazed. He could not believe that these beautiful tiny creatures were all people here for his pleasure. But something did not feel right about the set-up. These people all looked either terrified or resentful, not the kind of attitude he was used to in prostitutes. Usually they lounge around or come up to you acting seductively or playfully, trying to entice you to choose them. They all were doing it for money, right? But maybe they were behaving this way because it was part of the whole act – they pretended that they did not want you or were scared of you, and that was supposed to make you want them more. The little woman in the box he was holding was a very good actress then, the lord mused. As he watched her, she closed her eyes and shuddered, looking absolutely helpless and disgusted. He shook his head and put her box down. The lord wasn’t really sure that he should be there, he was not overly into what the prostitutes at his usual brothels would call “forceful passion.” He tended to just let the ladies he hired do what they did best. Admittedly, he had good reason for that, after all – the lord stopped in both his thoughts and his wandering past the glass boxes. The box just ahead of him caught his eye. Well, to be specific, the person in the box caught his eye. There was the most beautiful young man in there he had ever seen, around 16 years old, with long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. The lord was amazed that he could tell that the boy’s eyes were blue, since he was so tiny, only about 4 or 5 inches tall. He was standing up in his box, leaning against its side, watching the lord with a very curious expression. It’s like he knows all the secrets of the universe, the lord thought to himself. He’s got the expression of a saint in the body of a tiny, young Adonis. The lord continued to walk towards the boy’s box, and when he reached it, couched down in front of it to bring it level with his face. The boy continued to watch him, and the lord felt compelled to ask permission, “would… would it be alright if I picked you?” The boy raised one delicate eyebrow, and nodded his assent. The lord stood back up and turned to face the Madam, who had been watching him the entire time. “Um, I’d like him, if you please.”

“Just him?” The Madam asked. The lord nodded, and the Madam walked over to the box, lifting it off its dais and motioning for the lord to follow her to one of the rooms just off the main parlour. The room she took him into was a tastefully decorated bedroom, hosting a large four-poster bed with deep burgundy curtains and numerous pillows of varying shades of purple and black. She walked over to a table set right beside the door against the wall, and set the little glass box down on its side beside a vase of some beautiful flowers, with the tiny boy racing himself as it tilted. She then opened the lid, which now functioned as a door, and the young man began to walk out of his prison onto the table. “Will you be needing anything special for your visit? We can provide almost anything you could possibly want, and we even have some special little tools designed for certain activities with their little bodies.”

The lord felt his face redden, and glanced shyly at the beautiful boy watching him from the table. “Well… you wouldn’t happen to have paper and a few pencils, would you? I know it’s a weird request, but…” The Madam put up her hand and smiled, “I’ll have them for you in a moment. Feel free to ring this bell if you require anything further. And there is absolutely no time limit, just let us know when you’re finished.” With that, the Madam left and closed the door behind her. The lord turned to look at the young man on the table, who was standing in that relaxed way he had, of leaning slightly to one side. It was all the lord could do to stop from shaking, although he was many times the boy’s size, and his elder by at least five years, he felt extremely intimidated by those penetrating blue eyes, like he was the one standing small and naked, totally exposed. “Um..” the lord began, but was interrupted by a polite knock at the door. Relieved, he turned to open it, and was handed paper and pencils, as well as pastels and a pen and ink by the Madam, who smiled one more time and closed the door again. The lord walked over to the table, trying to avoid the boy’s stare, and placed the items on the table next to the glass box.

“What do you need those for?” The boy’s voice was high and delicate, with a touch of playfulness which betrayed his youth. The lord felt himself blush again – he had never been quite so unnerved and embarrassed with anyone before. He suddenly crouched down in front of the edge of the table so that his face could be level with the boy. This quick movement startled the boy, and he took a step backwards and a slightly panicked look crossed his face.

“Well,” began the young lord, “I thought maybe… would you mind terribly if I were to draw a picture of you? It’s just that I’ve never seen someone so… so…”

“Tiny?” Asked the boy, letting a smirk cross his perfect face.

“I was going to say beautiful actually…” The lord mumbled, casting his eyes downwards out of embarrassment. When he shyly looked back at the boy, he had a strange look on his face, a mixture of surprise and sadness. “Oh, I sorry, if you don’t want to be drawn, then-“

“No it’s alright” said the boy, “I’ll do anything you want me to do. I was just surprised when you said that, that’s all.”

With that, the lord took some flowers out of the vase on the table and arranged them on the bed. Having created a setting he was satisfied with, he walked back over to the table where the boy was sitting, cross-legged, watching the lord’s activity. The lord slowly placed his hand near the edge of the table, “Would it be alright if I placed you on the bed?” The boy laughed a little and nodded “of course,” he said as he climbed into the lord’s waiting palm, “I’m not used to such a gentleman. Usually clients will just roughly pick me up.” The lord blushed again at this compliment “Oh I wouldn’t dream of doing that, I’d be too afraid of hurting you.” The boy once again gave him a strange look as the lord carried him to the bed and place him carefully near the flowers. “Could you lie near the rose? Perhaps on your side, facing me?” The boy did so, and the lord sat on the floor in front of the bed, arranged the flowers a little more, and began to draw.

“Are you an artist?” The boy asked. “Oh, no! Well, not really. I mean, I like art, and I like to draw, but I’m not very good I’m afraid. I just… had to draw you. Does it bother you at all?” The lord replied, while he sketched.

“Not at all. This is actually a refreshing break. My clients don’t usually tell me I’m beautiful and then draw a picture of me. They usually just want one thing from me,” the boy replied, “I can tell you’re new here though, so I guess this is just the novelty of it all?”

“Well, being able to draw someone next to giant roses is something new, definitely. And it’s not just that… this is the first time I’ve come to a brothel on my own. Usually I’m with a few of my friends, other lords. So as you can imagine, I’ve never gotten to draw someone so intimately before.”

The boy smiled coldly, “yes, I suppose your friends would be a little uncomfortable with you attending a brothel of shrunken people, wouldn’t they?”

The lord stopped drawing for a moment, staring at his drawing as he replied slowly, “no, not really. In fact they would probably be very much into it as well. They’d more than likely be uncomfortable about the fact that I chose a boy, however. But if they were here, I wouldn’t have. I would have gone for one of the pretty young women, just as they would have.”

The boy stared at the lord for a moment, “so, this is the first time you’ve… been with a boy?”

The lord blushed and continued drawing, “yes, it is. I’ve, um, always wanted to… but what with having other people with me and everything… I had to do what was expected of me. It’s just that I’ve never really been comfortable with women, but what can one do? I mean, I’ve been betrothed to a certain lady since I was ten, so I should know what I’m doing with them, right?” The lord obviously looked uncomfortable, and the boy just continued to watch him as he drew, feeling extremely curious about this nervous, gentle patron. He was often chosen for his beauty, but his clients never wanted to just appreciate it, rather to use it. The boy realized he was becoming enchanted by this strange man drawing him, and felt compelled to do something he had never done before.

“My name is Dorian,” said the boy. The lord glanced up at him, gratitude showing on his face for this change in subject. “Mine is Jameson, Lord Jameson Matthews. Although I suppose in here, titles don’t matter at all, do they?” The Lord finished some shading, and sat back, “there, I’m done. Here, do you like it?”

The boy stared at the drawing. It was absolutely stunning, capturing an innocence about him that he did not realize could possibly still be there after all that he had been through. The flowers around him made him look like some sort of fairy, but there was real talent there, and he was touched that someone, especially a client, should take the time to create such a beautiful drawing of him. “It’s wonderful” was all he could manage to say as he stared at himself on the paper. He’d never even told his name to a client before and here this one had not only drawn a picture of him, but even written his name on the paper below it.

“Well, thank you so much for modeling for me, it’s not often that I have such lovely models…” Jameson placed the drawing on the ground next to the bed. “I would like to give it to you as a gift… would you be allowed to have it here?”

Dorian shook his head sadly, “thank you, but the madam wouldn’t let me keep it I don’t think. Besides, my cage isn’t really big enough to put it in… but I would be happy for you to keep it, Jameson.”

Hearing the tiny young man say his name sent a chill down Jameson’s spine, causing the lust which first arose upon seeing Dorian to stir once again within him.

Chapter 6 by Sarah

Dorian watched as the lord’s expression softened, and noticed the growing bulge in his pants. Dorian had been expecting this, of course, but was just surprised it took this long. The lord must have noticed Dorian’s eyes drawn to the area between his legs, because he suddenly cast his eyes downwards and blushed deeply. Dorian found himself smiling – he realized that although this man was his elder by a few years, and obviously had visited brothels before, he was actually very inexperienced, and he remembered that Jameson had never been with a boy before. Although he was not the type of person to feel hatred or anger too quickly, Dorian nevertheless generally felt a kind of apathy toward his patrons. After all, he knew that he was just a lovely doll to be played with in their eyes, so why should he see them as anything more than giant beings, aliens for him to pleasure. He didn’t see them as human any more than they saw him as human. But this soft-spoken young lord, with his deep brown eyes and long black eyelashes which hid them when he looked down out of embarrassment as his cheeks reddened in a blush, had interested him. He was curious and strangely sympathetic, while at the same time finding himself admiring the lord’s own beauty and feeling a stirring in his own libido. This client had treated him like a real person, and so he could not help but see him as a person as well, and he knew that if anything was going to happen between the two of them, it would have to be Dorian who starts it.

“Would you like to touch me, Jameson?” Dorian asked, purposefully putting a little playfulness and teasing into his voice.

The lord just looked at him open-mouthed for a moment, and then in a breathless whisper, he replied “y-yes, but… I don’t…”

“You won’t hurt me, just be gentle. I’ll tell you if anything hurts, okay? Come closer to me.” Dorian opened his legs and laid back on the bed, as Jameson crawled closer, right to the edge of the bed in front of the tiny, handsome young man. Jameson was terribly nervous, but wanted to feel Dorian’s perfect, lean little body again. The few seconds he was in Jameson’s hand were tantalizing, and the idea of touching him again excited him in ways he had never before experienced. Jameson’s fingers were shaking slightly as he reached closer to his body, so Dorian reached up and placed his hands on either side of Jameson’s fingers, pulling them towards his torso. They caressed his chest, and he could feel the warmth radiating from them and the rest of Jameson’s hand. They were soft fingers, the uncalloused fingers of an aristocrat, and the little ridges of his fingertips gently massaged his skin. As Jameson’s first finger neared his face, Dorian kissed his fingertip, licking it a little to encourage the nervous lord.

The feeling of Dorian’s body was indescribable. Soft and fragile, yet lean and firm. Jameson wanted to pick up the tiny body, but resisted, and instead ran his fingertips over Dorian’s flesh. As he felt Dorian kiss his fingertips, a light tickling sensation that sent fire all the way down to his erect member, Jameson saw Dorian’s own tiny but perfectly proportioned member stiffen and rise. This was too much for the lord to resist, so he moved his fingers down towards it. He gently caressed the tiny organ with his fingertip, and Dorian gave a gentle moan in response. Encouraged, Jameson carefully held the little penis in between his first finger and thumb, and rubbed it with light pressure.

Dorian’s body felt on fire as Jameson’s fingers caressed his penis. He reached down and put his hands on the giant fingers, pressing them together so that the lord would work a little harder and faster. Dorian closed his eyes and let moans of pleasure escape his lips, and when he opened his eyes again all he could see was Jameson’s enormous, handsome face hovering over his body, and the suddenly the  lord’s gigantic lips descended, and his large, pink tongue pushed its way between them, making contact with Dorian’s body. Dorian gasped as the rough, wet tongue caressed his upper thighs, testicles, and penis. It was an amazing feeling, and although it was one he had felt before, he could never get over the amazement at how a giant tongue feels. He could feel gusts of Jameson’s hot, moist breath all over his body, and then his enormous, soft lips lowered, taking his penis and testicles just inside them. As the rough surface of the tongue stimulated his testicles and the underside of his shaft, the lord’s upper lip stimulated the top side. It was an unimaginable feeling, and Dorian could no longer help himself. He came in an orgasmic burst of pleasure and fluid, gasps and moans escaping his lips. His hot semen exploded into the giant man’s mouth, mixing with his saliva, and Dorian felt his body tense and twitch from the ecstasy of his orgasm. Finally, with one last lick over his body, Jameson’s looming tongue and mouth retreated, and Dorian laid back onto the bed soaked in sweat and saliva. He looked up into the lord’s enormous brown eyes that seemed to take up the entire world, and saw something in them that he never thought he would ever see in his life. In them, he saw love.

End Notes:

More Fae or more Dorian/Jameson? Or someone new of a different size? Let me know what you'd like to see!

Chapter 7 by Sarah

Fae must have fallen asleep in her cage, because she heard voices and when she opened her eyes, Dorian and his client had returned to the parlour. They must have completed their business, she thought, but something was going on. The man was standing, talking intently to the Madame, while holding Dorian’s cage in his hands, with Dorian inside it watching the conversation happening above him. The voices were a little muffled due to the glass, but Fae could hear what they were saying.

“I really must insist on this, Madame Ferelli, as I said, just name your price.” The lord’s voice was insistent, with an edge to it, but the Madame simply smiled at him in her slightly condescending way and shook her head slightly.

“My lord, as much as I would love to grant your request, I am a business woman, and not only that, I run a highly specialized business. I can’t simply sell one of my products to you. Especially since this little man is one of our most popular products – the value he will provide to me over his lifetime is immeasurable, I couldn’t simply take a one-time amount from you. Not to mention the fact that in no way can I allow any of my products to leave this building. That was included in your contract, as you’ll recall.” The Madame’s tone was reasonable, level, and immovable.

A look of frustration and anger crossed the lord’s handsome young face, “how can you stand there calmly, mistress of an establishment that obviously specializes in sexual slavery, and talk about these people like they’re ‘products’? In any normal brothel, unless the prostitute owed debts to the Madame, he or she could go free any time they wanted. But you keep these people as prisoners. Do you honestly expect me to not go straight to the police after seeing all this? If you want to keep me quiet about all of this, I must insist that you accept my offer.”

The Madame shocked the lord by laughing lightly in the face of his serious threat, “my dear sir, you’re young so I’ll overlook your mistake this time, but those kind of words are not conducive to keeping you welcome here. In your contract you signed that you would not reveal anything about this establishment to anyone, including the police. You break that contract and you are automatically banned from the premises. You would never see this tiny young man again. And let me be blunt about you going to the police – many of our dedicated patrons are very powerful men, including many officers and the chief of police himself. First of all, those who are not our patrons would not take your claims seriously, think about how ridiculous they sound, and secondly, if you were to reveal it to one of our patrons, it would be reported to me very quickly.” Suddenly, the Madame reached out and grabbed Dorian’s cage out of the lord’s hands, he was so surprised that he let it go without a strugge. The jerking caused Dorian to fall and cry out a little. “Thirdly, and I want to make this as clear as possible, this young man is mine, and obviously in a very vulnerable position. If you were to displease me in any way, not only would you be banned from the premises, I would have no choice but to punish him for causing a client to behave in such an unpleasant manner. And believe you me, there are many, many ways for me to punish a person this small and helpless. Are we clear?”

The lord stared, stunned at the Madame. He was shocked that anyone could be so cruel, but realized where he was and remembered that this entire enterprise of sexual slavery and imprisonment was her doing. Obviously she was a woman with very few morals, as well as the mysterious ability to shrink people. Not, in other words, a woman he wanted to anger. As the Madame started to turn away, the lord quickly moved to block her. “Wait, please,” he said, slight pleading in his voice, “forgive me for my indiscretions, I was being extremely rude. I would not want to do anything to put your establishment in jeopardy, I have simply found myself extremely enamored with one of your… products… you see.” The lord tried not to wince as he used that vile word to describe the young man whom he’d come to adore. “Isn’t there some sort of arrangement we could come to, where he would be, let’s say ‘set aside’ for me, and me alone? That way he doesn’t leave the premises, yet he belongs to only me – we can both be satisfied.”

The Madame appeared to consider this for a moment, and then smiled widely, “well, I am a reasonable woman, I think that an arrangement like that could come to pass. For a price. You would have to pay a regular amount to, let’s say ‘rent’ him. He will be kept reserved only for you, but you have to pay not only every time you avail yourself of him, but also enough to make up for the profit I would be losing having him off the market. Does that sound agreeable to you?”

The lord nodded his assent, and the Madame placed Dorian’s cage back on its pedestal, covering it with a white cloth to show its unavailability. She and the lord then walked into the front foyer to discuss the price. Fae couldn’t believe it. She stared at their retreating backs, and then looked over to Dorian’s covered cage. That lucky bastard, she thought bitterly, he manages to woo some rich, handsome young lord, and gets to stay completely off the shelf. She glanced over at some of the other cages, and saw that nearly everyone had watched the entire conversation and many were also glaring at Dorian’s cage. Fae flopped back down and leaned against the wall of her cage. Her mind was filled with envy and bitterness at the unfairness of life.

The parlour was finally closing, as dawn had approached and the patrons were finally finished with their pleasure. This meant that it was common time for the ‘products.’ The three normal-sized prostitutes who were employed by the Madame: Carmen, the beautiful tall black woman, Tina, a young blonde who was as mean as she was stupid, and Victor, a handsome Hispanic man with fiery dark eyes and long black hair, came in and began to carry the cages into a room off the main parlour. In this common room, the shrunken people were allowed to mingle with each other, and were fed. This was also where they slept. The Madame at least offered them the kindness of companionship with their own kind –she correctly figured that if they were kept alone in their cages all the time that they would go completely insane. It was a room with an interesting dynamic to say the least. Everyone there was a different size, some were absolutely tiny, as small as insects, and some were as large as 2 or 3 feet. Most, however, were somewhere between 2 and 8 inches, as those were the most popular sizes. They were men and women of varying ages, the youngest being 14 and the oldest in his 30s. What they had in common was that they were all incredibly beautiful, and they were joined by their common experience of shrinking, imprisonment, and forced prostitution. In this room, at the very least, they could forget the experiences of the day and be around others like them, some even of the same size. Today, however, the events of the day were not being tactfully avoided as usual, but were the topic of intense and heated conversation. Dorian and his savior, as he was being called, were occupying everyone’s minds. Some of them were happy for the boy, and had hopes that something so lucky would happen to them as well, but most of them were furious and jealous.

Dorian was forced to be at the centre of it all, still stunned by Jameson’s act of mercy, and unsure of how to feel about the entire situation. He was staring into space, thinking about Jameson’s words to him before they had concluded their business. Dorian had experienced too much suffering to fully trust Jameson, his cynicism telling him that the lord was just another lustful giant who wanted to abuse him, but that he just so happened to be rich and selfish enough to pay for Dorian to be his alone. Even if that were the case, having to be with only one client, and especially one as seemingly gentle as Jameson, was truly a blessing to someone who often had to exhaust his tiny body pleasuring multiple people a night, most of whom were violent and repulsive. But Jameson’s words were fighting with Dorian’s cynicism and suspicion.

“How did this happen to you?” Jameson had asked, while Dorian was lying next to his giant form on the bed. Dorian told Jameson the whole story – something which still surprised him. Why did he trust this young lord so easily? His story was sadly a common one, at least until he came to the Parlour. His parents had died when he was very young, and his abusive, sadistic uncle took him in. Eventually, when he was around 8 years old, Dorian managed to get up the courage to run away. He was found by the police, living on the streets, filthy and half-starved. He had no identification with him, and he refused to tell them who he was for fear of being sent back to his monstrous uncle. As a result he was sent to a state orphanage where he lived in relative peace but with little hope for a decent future. When he was 15 the orphanage was getting ready to find him a job so that he would stop being a drain on the government’s overtaxed welfare system. That’s when the Madame showed up. She claimed to be a business woman looking for an able-bodied young man to make deliveries for her business. Her offer was a sweet one – steady work plus room and board. The orphanage told Dorian this was the best he could hope for and sent him on his way.

Dorian had hardly been surprised when the door had slammed shut behind him, and the Madame ordered him to remove his clothing. He figured that a single middle-aged woman, whether she wanted him to work for her or not, would want something a little more than deliveries for such a sweet offer. Dorian’s experiences had already made him very cynical and emotionless at a young age. He learned that the world was a cruel and unforgiving place, where the strong abused the weak, and the smart used the strong. What innocence and naiveté he had as a child had been destroyed at his parents’ death. Although he was an intelligent boy, he kept to himself and did not make friends in the orphanage. He was told that he was handsome, but that looks alone would not get him far in this harsh world, that all he could do was to work as hard as possible and hope that he’d catch a break some day. Little did he know that his pretty face would not only not get him far, but would lead him to be turned into a 4-inch tall plaything. He had been in the Parlour ever since, about a year and a half now. Every day was torment, as he was rarely left alone due to his desirable size and appearance. Since being shrunk, he had receded further and further into himself until he hardly felt alive – it was a good way to defend himself from the world he was in. It wasn’t until he met someone as unusual as Jameson that he had felt curious or interested in anything. He had repaid that by telling Jameson the story he asked to hear.

Again Jameson had surprised him. When Dorian looked up into his face after telling his story, he saw tears in Jameson’s giant eyes. He actually cares, Dorian had thought, before his cynicism reminded him that regardless of how much he was moved by the story, Jameson had still paid to have sex with a shrunken sex slave. This started the internal debate within Dorian, for although it is true that Jameson paid to be with Dorian, he had done everything. He had not made Dorian do anything for him in return, and when Dorian offered to pleasure him, Jameson had blushed in that adorable way of his, and said that he didn’t yet feel comfortable making Dorian do something like that. And so instead they had laid together on the bed as Jameson asked about Dorian’s life. It was so strange, like nothing Dorian had ever experienced. No one had cared about him at all since his parents died when he was a child. And it didn’t stop there. After he had told his story, the tear-eyed Jameson had leaned down close to Dorian, and whispered to him with an intensity in his eyes and words that made the tiny boy’s spine tingle:

“I promise you, Dorian, on my honour and my life, that I will get you out of here.”

End Notes:

Thanks for all your comments! Dorian won, but at least there's a little Fae at the beginning!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2245