Giantess Aelita by person543
Summary:

Jeremy is mysteriously shrunken and Aelita has to help him return to normal size. And maybe have some fun along the way. Based off the chraracters of Code:Lyoko

 

Note: I do not own these characters.

updated as of 5/16/11


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 11487 Read: 57813 Published: April 11 2011 Updated: May 15 2011

1. What happened? by person543

2. Day 2 by person543

3. New plan by person543

4. Underlying Problems by person543

5. The Next Day by person543

6. After Classes by person543

7. A Solution by person543

What happened? by person543
Author's Notes:

First chapter of my first story, more chapters to come.

"Has anyone seen Aelita?" Jeremy asked the group when he didn't see her with them.

"No, we thought she was with you." said Yumi. 

"I'm going to go and check in her room, even though its Sunday she should be up by now." Jeremy said. When he went to Aelita's room he saw that she was shaking in her bed and still asleep. He went to go and wake her up, but as soon as he touched her he was shocked badly. He passed out. When he awoke he could tell that something was wrong. He was sitting next to Aelita's bed only he was very small. There was a pencil on the ground near to where he was standing so he judged that he was only 2 or 3 inches tall. Jeremy knew he needed to find help, and he hoped that Aelita hadn't left her room yet. He was relieved to hear Aelita just waking up. His relief ended when he saw her giant foot almost land on him. She was completely unaware that she almost crushed her good friend under her foot. Jeremy tried shouting for her but she wasnt able to hear him while she was standing up. Since Jeremy was only a few inches tall Aelita looked hundreds of feet tall to him and he was pretty scared. Regardless of her size Jeremy atempted to climb onto her big toe so he could get her attention. When he started up her giant toe, Aelita felt something ticking her foot. She looked down to see a tiny Jeremy climbing it, and she asked, "Jeremy, why are you on my toe? and why are you so small?" 

Jeremy answered,"I have no idea, i just woke up and was only this big. And i was climbing your foot to try and get your attention, can you help me?"

"Sure" Aelita said. Then she lifted her foot, put her hand under it and told Jeremy to jump on. Then she lifted him to eye level and said, "Do you think XANA has something to do with this?"

"I don't think XANA would be able to shrink me, after all he's never been able to alter our physical forms before..." Jeremy said. 

"That is true but how do you explain the fact that you are now 2 inches tall in the palm of my hand? Aelita said with a little smile on her face.

"Hey this isn't funny, i'm scared out of my mind here." Jeremy said, starting to ge a little frustrated.

"Why, you're in good hands, haha." Aelita said jokingly. 

"Hello, i'm 2 inches tall, we need to find a way to fix me." Jeremy said

"Ok, ok, im sorry, you just look so cute being that small, i'll take you to the factory, let me just call the others." Aelita said.

Jeremy interrupted, "Wait I dont want a commotion, so lets just you and me go, im sure you'll be able to fix me on your own." Aelita agreed with him and put him on her desk while she went to go and take a shower. Jeremy was waiting for a little while when he suddenly got dizzy,he fell off of the desk and landed in one of Aelita's boots. He could smell her feet all around him in her boot but was relieved that he didnt fall on the hard ground and get hurt. The only real problem was that he was stuck in her boot. 

  Eventually Jeremy Heard Aelita coming back from the bathroom. She was putting her clothes on and then Jeremy felt the boot he was in move. He saw Aelita's giant foot coming in and he ran for the toe end so that he wouldn't get crushed but he was stuck right in between her second and third toes. At first Aelita thought it was just a rock or something between her toes, but when she saw no Jeremy on her desk, she began to worry. Then she slid off her boot and found him between her toes. "Why on earth were you were hiding between my toes Jeremy? Im beggining to think you like being with my toes..." Aelita said.

"I certanly do not like being with your toes, or any part of your feet for that matter, i fell in your boot because i was dizzy and lost my balance on your desk." Jeremy said.

"Ok well im going to take you to the factory now. I guess I'll just carry you there, unless you'd rather ride in my shoe haha. Aelita said to him.
Jeremy said,"Not to be rude or anything but your feet smell Aelita." 

"Hey, that isn't very nice to say to me." She said

"Ok sorry, but can we go now? I'd like to return to normal size sometime today."

"Relax we're going now." She said as she left her dorm, then she closed her hand up and and whispered intoher fist, "I don't want anone to see you so im going to keep you out of sight."When they finnaly got to the factory Aelita put Jeremy in a scanner and went back to the computer to scan him so they could see if XANA did something to him. The scan showed that XANA had nothing to do with his current state. Jeremy asked her to take him to the computer so he could double-check the results. She did as he asked and held him up to the computer screen. "Well everything seems normal except for the fact that i have a lot of your DNA on me." Jeremy said. 

"I saw that too, but i assumed it was because you were in between my toes" Aelita said with a little smile.

"Ugh dont remind me, but it still would explain why there is so much of your DNA on me." Jeremy said. "you know, before i woke up shrunken, I went to wake you up and when I touched you I was shocked and passed out." 

"Are you saying that I did this to you?" Aelita asked. 

"No, well at least not intentionally." Jeremy said. "This morning, you were having a nightmare again right?"

"No actually i was fine last night, no nightmare." Aelita said.

"Then what did you dream about? Because you were shaking a bit..." Jeremy asked.

"Um Id rather not talk about it." She said while blushing.

"Great now you sound like Jim." Jeremy said. "But in all seriousness, i dont know what we are going to so about this."

"Well I can take care of you until we do find a solution." Aelita said.

"Thanks, its good to have a friend like you, but it feels awful to be a bother to you" Jeremy said.

"Well you did go though all the trouble in the world to bring me to earth for the first time." Aelita said. Jeremy still seemed a little down about being only 2in tall. "Aw come on, dont be all down" Aelita said to her little friend. "You aren't any trouble, at least this way you are portable." Then she pet him with her giant index finger. Jeremy forced a smile but Aelita could tell he was still unhappy.
When they got back to the dorm it was already lunch time but they both thought that it would be better if Jeremy stayed in Aelita's room so he could stay out of sight. On her way to the lunch room Aelita kept feeling somewhat guilty for what happened to Jeremy, even though she didnt do anything intentionally she still felt responsible. At the lunch table everyone asked her where Jeremy was so she told them that he stayed at the factory to finish some work. They believed her as Jeremy has done so many times before. Aelita took a plate for Jeremy and went back to her room. Once there she gave the plate to her tiny friend, only there was a problem, he couldn't reach the food so Aelita had to lift him onto it. Aelita had saved a plate with enoughfood for a normal sized person, not realizing that Jeremy only needed a small amount of food so there was a lot left over. "Well for dinner should i just bring you a few crumbs?" Aelita asked.

"You know i don't eat much to begin with." Jeremy said.

"I didn't want to bring you crumbs, i thought that would be mean of me" Aelita said.

"Why do you say that?" Jeremie asked

"I didn't want make you to feel like a pet." Aelita said

"Well you are taking care of me so for the time being i guess i am like your pet, theres no getting around that..." Jeremy said. They both sat there quiet for a while.

"Maybe we should go to your room and try to see if there is anything we can do about this?" Aelita asked.

"I don't see how much that will help but sure." Jeremy said. They made their way to Jeremy's room with no one noticing him. When they got there Aelita started to review Jeremy's scan to see if there was any way to fix him via the scanners. While they were working they heard a knock on the door, and Aelita grabbed Jeremy and put him in her right boot, since she didn't have any pockets with the clothes she was wearing.  She told them to come in. It was Yumi and the others wondering where they had been all day. Aelita told them that Jeremy had to go with his parents to solve some family matters. They were all unsure because Jeremy isn't the type to just leave with no notice/ However they didn't see any reason why Aelita would lie to them. After they left she took Jeremy out of her boot. "Why did you put me in there?" Jeremy asked.

"Sorry, i don't have any pockets and i panicked and you didn't want anyone to see you did you?" Aelita said. Jeremy agreed but he still didn't like that she put him in her shoe. "We need a way of keeping you out of site while keeping you with me" Aelita said. "hey, i have an idea. You remember that locket you gave me a few days ago? You could ride in there, unless youd rather my shoe?"

"No, no ill take the locket. But are you sure I'd fit in it?" Jeremy asked. 

"Well maybe, lets go back to my room and see." Aelita told him. They made there way back to her room, and she managed to find the locket. Jeremy tried to fit in it but he was too big. "Oh, you're too big. and it thought this would be a good idea." Aelita sighed. She was tapping her fingers nervously trying to think of a new way of bringing Jeremy with her. To Jeremy her tapping her finger was making little earthquakes for him. She couldn't help but laugh a bit to see Jeremy struggling to keep his balance when all she was doing was gently tapping her fingers. Jeremy on the other hand wasn't finding it so amusing. While she was thinking about a new plan she kind of wished that Jeremy was just an inch shorter so he could fit into that locket. Then a little bolt of pink lightning jumped from the finger she was tapping onto Jeremy. She only felt a little shock, but to Jeremy it was like the first shock he had gotten and he was out cold again. Aelita was really worried about him and her worrying only got worse when she noticed that he started to shrink even more. He was now only one inch tall. Despite the fact that Jeremy was now even smaller Aelita wanted to see if Jeremy could fit into her locket, so she picked him up using her first two fingers of her right hand as gently as she could. While she was carrying him he woke up to find Aelita looking even bigger than she was before. Then instead of putting him in the locked she put him in the plam of her free hand 

"Aelita, please tell me you foud a way to make yourself bigger." Jeremy said.

"No, sorry you've gotten smaller. I somehow shrank you even further. I'm really sorry Jeremy please dont be too mad at me, i didn't mean it." She said

"Well at least you didnt do it on purpose." Jeremy said. "But if you can shrink me, can you fix me?"

"I'm not sure, i mean i wasn't trying to shrink you, it just kinda happened... But anyway its late and we missed dinner so can we just go to bed?" Aelita asked.

"Alright, but where are you going to leave me to sleep?" Jeremy asked.

"Well I would put you on my bed, but i don't want to move and hurt you. I have an idea though." Aelita said with a mischievous smile on her face. 

"What are you goi-" was all Jeremy could say before Aelita closed her hand on him and was unable to hear him. Then with her free hand she took off one of her boots and her sock, slipped Jeremy in the sock and tied up the end before Jeremy could say anything. then Aelita said 

"Goodnight Jeremy!" and went to sleep.

End Notes:

More chapters will be added.

Day 2 by person543

 When she woke up Aelita almost forgot about the tiny Jeremy in the sock on her desk. she took him out of her sock and saw that he was awake. "did you sleep well?" Aelita asked. 

"Well im surprised i slept at all..." Jeremy said. "Its hard to sleep when all you can smell is someone's sweaty foot." 

"Haha sorry, i think i got a little carried away hope you're not too upset." Aelita said.

"Don't worry about it, I'm starting to get used to the smell..." Jeremy said. 

"So you liked being in my sock?" Aelita said confused. 

"No, i said i was getting used to it, not that i was liking it." Jeremy said.

"Anyway, I have to go to class, so you wanna get in the locket?" Aelita asked.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Jeremy asked nervously.

"Yeah you'll be fine Jeremy don't worry. Would I put put you somewhere that was dangerous?" Aelita said while gently picking Jeremy up with her two front fingers.

"I just spent the night in your sock Aelita..." Jeremy said.

"I said dangerous, not uncomfortable." Aelita told him.

"Well anyway lets get this over with." He lied down in the locket and waited for her to close it. 

"Aw, you look so cute!" Aelita said

"You're going to be late Aelita" Jeremy said. She nodded and closed the locket. Then she tied it around her neck and left for classes. All throughout the day she went to the bathroom regularly to check on him and at lunch she went to the bathroom locked the door and put Jeremy on the sink and gave him a meatball from her tray. He took near to 4 bites and said he was full. 

"You know Jeremy, I dont see a reason in bringing you food if you aren't going to eat it." Aelita said.Jeremy just told her to put him back in the locket so they could get on with the day.

"By the way, you don't have to check one me every 15 minutes, I'm not going anywhere." Jeremy said as she was closing the locket.

"Well I'm only making sure that you are ok." Aelita said to him.

"I'm in a locket, i dont see how i could get hurt." Jeremy said. 

"True, but since your in a locket on a necklace if i get up too quick, run, or even turn my head to fast you could be shaken really badly." Aelita said.

"So why don't you put a little tissue or something for a cushion?" Jeremy asked. Then Aelita took a tissue and put it in the locket with Jeremy.

"There, comfy?" Aelita asked as she closed the locket. After she closed the locket she left for the rest of her classes. After her little conversation she only went to check on Jeremy once more untill the end of the day. On her way to the cafeteria she lifted the locked and asked Jeremy if she should bother getting him any food, and she heard him say (barely) that he wasn't hungry. At dinner Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich were talking about why they thought Jeremy didn't say anything before he left. Aelita explained that along with the fact that he was in a hurry it was more of a private matter with his family so he really didn't want to have to tell anyone.

"Einstein said that to you? Doesn't sound like him." Odd said to her.

"Well, no he didnt say that exactly, but i could tell from the way he was acting." Aelita said.

"Oh, that makes sense." Ulrich said.

Then Yumi said, "I hope everything works out for him."

"Yeah me too." Aelita said while looking down at the locket that she knew contained the friend they were all concerned about. She still felt guilty for what happened, especially after she shrank him even smaller. Now she was sure it was her fault and she also knows of the possibility that there isn't a way to make Jeremy normal again.

"Aelita........ Aelita are you still there?" Yumi asked. 

"Oh..... sorry, I guess i spaced out." Aelita said.

"You're not still having those visions are you?" Ulrich asked.

"No, those stopped a while back." Aelita said.

"Well at least the missed school work won't be a problem for him" Odd said, trying to enlighten the situation.

"You seem concerned Aelita, whats wrong?" Yumi asked.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Aelita said.

  When they got back to Aelita's dorm, Aelita was almost crying. Jeremy being in the locket, he couldn't tell that Aelita was so upset. She took off her locket and let Jeremy out on her desk. Aelita didn't even acknowledge Jeremy when he came out of the locket, she to lost deep in her thought. She kept thinking to herself, what if she could never change Jeremy back to his original size? What kind of life would he have? He would have to be like a pet for the rest of his life and all because of her. Jeremy started calling to her because he saw that she was crying on her bed. She got up and sat down at her desk looking down at Jeremy. 

"What, your not gonna put me in your sock for the night?" Jeremy said jokingly trying to perk Aelita up.

"You shouldn't be able to fit in my sock, you're supposed to be taller than me." Aelita said.

"How were you supposed to know you'd shrink me, it was not under your control." Jeremy reminded her.

"But its still my fault." She said. 

"That isn't true, and you know that. For all we know i could have triggered it." Jeremy said. Aelita ran her finger through his hair and put up a little smile. "Hey, im supposed to be upset, not you." She just left Jeremy on her desk and lied down on her bed. He could tell she was still a bit upset so he came up with a new idea. He jumped down onto her bed, and made sure that Aelita didn't notice him. Then He walked up to her giant right foot and tickled it the best he could, considering the fact that Aelita's foot was 8 times his size. He heard her laughing and knew that he had managed to cheer her up. Aelita sat up and picked Jeremy up.

"You still don't like my feet?" she said with a smile. 

"I only did that to cheer you up." Jeremy said.

"Thanks Jeremy you're a really good friend." Aelita said as she picked up the sock she was wearing all day. 

"Aelita, what are you doing?" Jeremy asked nervously. 

"Putting you in your bed." She said giggling.

"Why cant you put me in a clean sock at least?" Jeremy asked.

"Because there's no fun in that." Aelita said

"You find putting me in your dirty sock fun?"

"Well, its pretty funny." She said as she tied the end. "Goodnight!" As she fell asleep she kept thinking to herself that she would find a way to get Jeremy back to normal. Then she started to think that she might not even have the ability to make him grow. She shook off the thought and fell asleep.     Jeremy was glad that he was able to cheer Aelita up. And we was telling the truth when he told her that he didn't blame her for his condition. Despite the fact that he was now spending the night in Aelita's sock, he was glad that he could still do some good at his size. In the back of his mind though he was thinking of a way that he could get back to normal. Since there was nothing he could do about it, and he was almost certain that the supercomputer couldn't help him, he had to hope that Aelita would be willing to dedicate her free time to try and figure something out with him. With both their minds working at it it shouldn't be too hard coming up with a way to fix him, or at the very least find a way for Aelita to control her new ability or prevent further shrinking of Jeremy or anyone else.

  The next morning Jeremy woke up pressed up against what the thought was the carpet floor, but he could tell that he was still in Aelita's sock from the smell. Jeremy wondered if Aelita had forgotten that he was in her sock on her desk and  put a book or something heavy on top of it. He kept trying to push whatever was on top of him off, but strength was never one of Jeremy's strong points. But he could tell that whatever was on top of him was in her sock with him. He started to panic and moved around as much as he could. Then Jeremy felt some of the pressure lift off of him. "Oh, you're awake Jeremy." He heard Aelita say. 

"Aelita! Help me!" Jeremy shouted. 

"Jeremy calm down, you are just in my sock." Aelita said.

"Then why am i being pressed into the ground, what did you put in here?" Jeremy asked while some pressure was still on him, he was starting to get frustrated.

"Well let's think Jeremy, what typically goes in socks?" Aelita said while giggling.

"Aelita, you are hurting me!" Jeremie shouted. She was just reading a book on her bed but she lifted her the pressure of Jeremy a bit. However she decided to move her foot so that Jeremy's head was right in between her toes. She kept curling her toes, and played with Jeremy under her toes. 

"Quit complaining, I'm not hurting you am I?" Aelita asked.

"In a few minutes i might drown in all your sweat." Jeremy said.

"My feet don't sweat that much, now calm down and let me read." Aelita said.

"No, this is humiliating, let me out of your sock!" Jeremy shouted

 Aelita got up and grabbed her boots, she put them on and could no longer hear him, but she knew that he could still hear her. She was having fun having Jeremy under her toes, knowing that he couldn't get out. She needed to go to Jeremy's room so that she could get his computer and try and figure out a way to un-shrink him using the supercomputer. She still really wanted to help Jeremy she just also enjoyed messing with him. She smiled when she rememberd she had him under her toes. Aelita took the long route to Jeremy's room, not just o mess with Jeremy but also to avoid meeting up with anyone that could sidetrack her. She knew that she would only be able to take Jeremy out when she was alone with him and she didn't want to leave him in her shoe forever. When they finally got to Jeremy's room Aelita sat down on his bed and pulled off her boot. She turned over the boot so that Jeremy would fall out on to her hand, but nothing came out. Aelita reached into the boot to find him but there was no one in there. Then she realized that Jeremy had been in her sock not just her shoe. Aelita took off her sock and saw that Jeremy was stuck to her sole. She couldn't help but laugh at Jeremy's predicament. After a few minutes of laughter, she peeled him off her sole and lied him down on her palm. He looked up at her and said,  "Aelita, you could have really hurt me! Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry i was just trying to have a little fun..." Aelita said.

"Your fun is torturing me under your feet? Jeremy asked.

"I wasn't torturing you, I was just playing with you." Aelita said innocently.

"Even when you are playing with a doll most people use their hands not their feet." Jeremy said. "I'm not upset that you put me under your foot so much as I am that you did that without warning me and i was really, really scared. Not to mention the fact that it was disgusting. Well at least one good thing did come from this."

"What do you mean?" Aelita asked.

"Well while the life was being squeezed out me under your foot, I thought maybe the key to unlocking control to your shrinking abilities is simply to practice, and if you do happen to have the ability to make things grow it may show up while you are practicing." Jeremy explained.

"That makes sense, but how am I going to practice? I don't think may people will volunteer to be shrunken..." Aelita said

"Well i meant to use your abilities on objects, not people." Jeremy said.

"Oh ok, so you want me to just go around shrinking things?" Aelita asked.

"Not really, you can't let anyone know about these abilities, even Yumi Odd and Ulrich. We don't even want a chance of this getting out. So it'd have to be somewhere no one will look, like my room." Jermey said. "It would actually be nice for you to shrink some of my things so i could use them again, and it'd be great to have some clothes that weren't drenched in sweat from your feet."

"Ok, I could try it, but not right now ok?" Aelita said.

"Why not?" Jeremie asked.

"Well i remember that when i shrank you, the second time, even though I only shrank you another inch or two i was exhausted after. And I didn't get much sleep last night, so I want to get some energy before trying again." Aelita explained.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Jeremy asked.

"I kept thinking about how I was gonna fix you." Aelita said.

"Huh, that reminds me of those days when I used to stay up thinking about how I was going to materialize you out of Lyoko." Jeremy said. They laughed and decided that they would take a nap before Aelita tried anything. Aelita put Jeremy down on his desk and put him computer next to him. Aelita asked him if she could use his bed so they wouldn't have to go back to her room and Jeremy told her that he couldn't use it anyway so he was fine with it. "Before you go to bed you should take off your socks to let your feet air out so they wont be as bad next time you put me under there. And I know that for some reason I'm gonna end up under there."

"Haha, I don't know what you are talking about." Aelita said sarcastically. Then she got up and took her socks off and lied down on the bed.

"Hey you forgot to bring me to with you." Jeremy said.

"Aw can't you make your own way here I'm already lying down." Aelita said.

"Fine." Jeremy said as he climbed down the desk and walked over to his huge friend. It was hard for him to believe that a few days ago this giantess was shorter than him. He didn't feel like walking all the way to her head so he just leaned up against her giant foot and fell asleep while wondering if he was ever going to be normal sized again.

End Notes:

still more to come!

New plan by person543
Author's Notes:

now they have a plan, but will it work out?

"Jeremy.... Jeremy, wake up." Aelita said softly to him. Jeremy was still asleep leaned back on Aelita's foot and he was still only an inch tall. Jeremy was still asleep, and Aelita thought of pulling another prank on him but she thought he had had enough yesterday, with being trapped in her shoe for such a long time. Aelita kept on trying to wake up Jeremy by moving her foot slightly and eventually she felt him move. 

"Aelita? I had the strangest dream, I was only an inch tall and..." Jeremy began to say before turning around. "Oh, it wasn't a dream was it?"

"Sorry, but you were wide awake the whole time." Aelita said.

"Great.... So if I remember correctly we were going to try and make you learn how to use your new abilities?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, but you seem so upset that you weren't dreaming, I thought you said that it wasn't so bad being tiny with me helping you." Aelita said.

"I'm not upset, it's just that I'm only half awake Aelita." Jeremy explained. Aelita picked him up and took him over to his desk. She put him down and sat down on the chair in front of his computer.

"Well what do you want me to try first?" Aelita asked.

"I'm not sure, why don't you just get one of my shirts from the closet and try to make it my size." Jeremy said. She nodded and stood up to go and get one of his shirts. She brought it back to the desk and held it up next to her tiny friend. She couldn't believe that the shirt she was holding up belonged to Jeremy who was now only 1 inch tall.

"So what do I do now?" Aelita asked.

"Try and shrink it, however you did it last time." Jeremy replied.

"I didn't mean to though, it just kinda happened." Aelita said.

"So just kinda make it happen again." Jeremy said. Aelita grabbed the shirt and closed her eyes, but nothing happened. She tried to focus more but she couldn't get it to work. She let go of the shirt to look at it and make sure she hadn't shrunk it and not noticed but to her disappointed, the shirt remand the same size. She grabbed it again and continued to try. Jeremy was watching his giant friend and felt kinda bad that she kept failing, but he knew that shrinking things could not have been too easy. Aelita had decided to give up and she put the shirt down. As she was letting go of the shirt a tiny bolt of pink lightning jumped from her finger to the shirt and it got smaller. "Aelita you did it!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"I did, but i still don't know how." Aelita said.

"Well what were you thinking about when the electricity jumped from your hand?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm not entirely sure but i was tired of failing at not shrinking it, and i was feeling a few different things. For example I was giving up, and i was mad because it wasn't working, and I was worried that I may not be able to get you back to normal if I couldn't do it right." 

"So you were worried, sad, discouraged, and angry?" Jeremy asked.

"Pretty much yeah." Aelita said.

"Hm, well which one of those emotions were you feeling the other two times, when you shrank me?" Jeremy asked. "You still remember that dream you were having a the time right?" Jeremy asked.

"Um, yeah." She said, and Jeremy noticed that she looked embarrassed.

"Come on you can tell me, I won't tell anyone." Jeremy said.

"I'd rather not." Aelita said. Then she picked him up and said. "You have your secrets and I have mine right?"

"Well I suppose, but I think I need to know so that I can help you learn." Jeremy said.

Then Aelita closed her hand trapping Jeremy in her fist and said. "I'll tell you eventually Jeremy, I promise." She then opened her hand and put Jeremy back on the desk. Aelita looked at the shirt and noticed that it didn't shrink small enough to fit Jeremy. "I don't think this will fit you Jeremy, I need to make it smaller."

"Can you do it?" Jeremy asked.

"I'll try." Aelita said as she gripped the shirt. She focused all she could and it was not working.

"Aelita I think that you have to have your hand close to it but not touching it." Jeremy said. Aelita nodded and put the shirt down on the desk. the held her hand over it, and continued to focus on it. "Wait, shouldn't your shrinking abilities work like your creativity abilities on lyoko?" Jeremy asked.

"I tried thinking like that but this is a lot harder." Aelita explained. She then resumed trying to shrink the shirt, She blocked out everything else in her mind and only thought about shrinking. Then the same tiny pink lightning bolt jumped from her finger onto the shirt. "Hey I did it."

"Do you know how you did it this time?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, but it took a lot of focus and concentration." Aelita said, "I don't understand how I shrank you or the shirt without all the concentration."

"It seems you can shrink things without thinking about it and you can shrink things intentionally with a massive amount of focus." Jeremy suggested.

"I'd like to know how to make things bigger though." Aelita said.

"Let's take this one step at a time Aelita, at least you know how to shrink things." Jeremy said. They spent the rest of the afternoon shrinking 5 shirts for him. "You know Aelita I need pants too." She smiled and got up to get them out of his closet. When she took the pants out of the closet, she noticed something in one of the pockets. Aelita took it out and giggled. She went back to the desk and Jeremy noticed that she was giggling at something she was holding in her hand. 

"How long have you had this Jeremy?" Aelita asked though her giggles.

"Had what?" Jeremy asked.

"This." She said as she showed him the picture of herself that she found in his pants pocket.

"I-I um, have never seen that picture before." Jeremy said nervously.

"I found it in your pocket Jeremy. Would you like it back?" Aelita said while laughing. She left it on the desk next to where Jeremy was sitting, and went back to getting more clothes for Jeremy. She had shrunken 2 pairs of pants for him, but when she went to shrink the third nothing happened, even though the pink lightning had gone through it. Jeremy was going to ask her about it but before he could Aelita had fallen over. Jeremy could see that she had passed out.

"She must have over used her powers." Jeremy thought. He climbed down onto the bed and finally the floor. Jeremy walked over to her face and shouted, "Aelita are you ok? Answer me please Aelita!" He could tell that she was breathing and was very relieved. She lied there motionless for nearly 15 minutes until she finally started to move again.

"J-Jeremy.... what happened?" She asked weakly. 

"I think you may have overused your powers." Jeremy said. Aelita stood up, then bent down and laid her hand on the floor open and told Jeremy to climb on because she did not want to hurt him trying to pick him up. "But you have picked me up fine before, many times." Jeremy said as he climbed onto her hand.

"Yeah but I'm not feeling too good, I don't want to accidentally hurt you." Aelita explained. She sat back down at the desk and let Jeremy climb off of her hand onto the desk. She turned over and looked at Jeremy's bed which still had the pants on it. "Um, Jeremy I don't think I shrank the pants." She said sounding a little surprised. "But they seem to have gotten a bit larger..." Aelita went over to Jeremy's closet and took another pair of pants and compared it to the one on the bed. "Jeremy, I did it, I made the pants larger!" She exclaimed. 

"Wow, that's great, there's only one problem." Jeremy said.

"What's that?" Aelita asked.

"The pants only seem to have grown a little bit..." Jeremy said, "but the energy you had to use to grow them that little bit made you pass out for 15 minutes."

"That is true."Aelita said dissapointed. "But it still means that there is a possibility for you me to bring you back to normal size."

"If you were to try that you could be out for a really long time, or worse...." Jeremy said. "By the way, you should probably head off to dinner, it wouldn't be good for you not eat at all today."

"Alright, I'll bring you something when I get back." Aelita said, still somewhat weakly. "You'd better eat this time."

"Don't worry, I will." Jeremy said. Aelita then walked off, wobbling a little. She bumped into walls a few times, but she managed not to hurt herself. When she got into the cafeteria she saw the others sitting at the table and went over to sit with them after she got some food. 

Underlying Problems by person543

"Where have you been Aelita?" Yumi asked.

"Uh- I've been doing some work in the lab." Aelita said.

"Well I guess someones got to do Einstein's work while he's gone." Odd said.

"Any word of when he will get back Aelita?" Yumi asked.

"No, he said he was fine though." Aelita said.

"Well I hope he gets back soon." Yumi said.

"Hey Aelita why do you look so tired?" Ulrich asked.

"I've been working a lot i guess." Aelita said. 

"Forget that people need to sleep?" Odd asked jokingly.

"Very funny Odd." Aelita said. After she finished eating she left to go back to her room, trying to avoid any teachers. She didn't want to be asked why she had been out of class all day. When she got back to her room she felt like she was forgetting something but she was tired and so she went to be bed. When she woke up she took a shower and got changed as usual, then she looked at her desk and saw her sock on it. Then she remembered Jeremy. She looked in the sock only to find that it was empty. Aelita started to panic when she realized that she had left Jeremy in his room alone. She ran to his room as fast as she could, and opened the door, she felt as if someone had been following her but she was too worried about Jeremy to think about it. "Jeremy? Where are you?" Aelita asked.

"I'm right here, on the desk!" Jeremy shouted. Even though he shouted it only sounded like a whisper to Aelita because she was on the other side of the room.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you here alone all night." Aelita said.

"Don't worry about it, I was fine. I was actually asleep until now when you came and shouted my name." Jeremy said.

"Maybe, but I was still worried about you." Aelita said.

"Not much can happen to me in my room, even of I am small." Jeremy reminded her.

"You know you could have just said thanks for worrying about me or something..." Aelita said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Well I didn't see any reason for you to be worried, it's not like anyone is looking for me right now, and no one else knows that I'm here so it's be pretty hard for me to get hurt or anything." Jeremy said.

"You know, it isn't easy taking care of a little person," Aelita was saying while she picked Jeremy up and held him at eye level in her fist. "I'm always worried that something could happen to you and that if something did it would be my fault. The least you could do is be thankful that I'm taking care of you." As her grip tightened Jeremy started to get worried. He could tell that she was getting angry at him but he didn't know exactly what to say, he knew if he said something she didn't like then she could squeeze him out of anger and really hurt him.

"Aelita, you're hurting me, please stop!" Jeremy shouted, but Aelita did not seem to be interested in what he was saying. Jeremy hadn't thought of how it must feel to be in Aelita's place. It must be a lot of stress for her."Look, I am thankful for what you're doing, I guess I'm just not good at showing it." Aelita put him down on the desk and took a second to calm down.

"Alright, I may have overreacted a bit, I'm sorry." Aelita said. Jeremy wanted to say something like "A Little!?" But he thought that he might make her mad again. Jeremy really had not thought about how much power Aelita actually had over him. Mostly because Aelita had always been so gentle with him and had treated him like an equal even though he was smaller. The way that she looked at him a few minutes ago made him feel as if he was just a little pest to her, but what she said was what really made him feel insignificant.

 

"Well please don't do that again, you could have really hurt me..." Jeremy said. She just picked him up and the little pile of shrunken clothes and went back to her room with Jeremy in her fist. they got back to her room with no problems. 

"So, you should probably change so that i can wash your clothes." Aelita said.

 

"How are you going to wash them?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Well I can just rinse them in the sink and use some soap the let them air dry in the closet." Aelita said.

 

"Oh ok, that seems as if itd work." Jeremy said.

  Jeremy asked Aelita to hold up a tissue like a little changing booth for him. She did as he asked and then gave him a new change of clothes. "Wow, it feels so stange to have clothes that arent covered in sweat." 

 

"Don't worry, I'll fix that soon enough." Aelita said with a little smile on her face. Aleita picked Jeremy up and put him in her palm. Then she started to tilt her hand and Jeremy started to slide on her hand. She kept doing it until her hand was completely sideways and Jeremy had fallen off. As soon as he fell she cought him with her other hand. She laughed a bit but Jeremy didn't seem to find it as funny as Aelita did. He really wasn't that upset though considering some of the other things she has done to him. "I have to go to class, and I think im late already. Would you like to come with me?" Aelita asked.

 

"Sure, It'd be nice to get out of this room." Jeremy repied. Aelita opened the locket that was around her neck and lifted Jeremy so that he could climb in. "You know, one of the good things that comes from being small is that every room seems like a new world."

Aelita smiled at him, closed the locket and left his room. She was closing the door when she heard behind her, "Hey Aelita what were you ding in Jeremy's room?"  Odd happened to be walking by as she was leaving Jeremy's room.

 

"Oh, hi Odd. I was just leaving some school assignments in Jeremy's room for when he gets back." Aelita said nervously.

 

"Oh, well we are both pretty late for class so we should probably get going now. By the way, thats a nice locket. You mind if I take a look at it?" Odd asked reaching twoards her locket. Jeremy was worried that Odd would find out whats been going on. He didn't like lying to his friends but he already had enough with Aelita toying with him, he did not need anyone else messing with him. Aelita tried to pull away but Odd had already had his hand on the locket, so when she did the string broke and Odd had the locket in his hand. From Jeremys perspective all he felt was that the locket had been jerked back and that it had fallen but someone had caught it. His first thought was that Aelita had caught it but that thought dissapeared when the locked started shaking violently.

Odd was shaking the locket back and forth because when he caught it he heard something rattle in it. Aelita was worried but she couldn't really do much since she didn't want to make Odd drop it and really hurt the tiny Jeremy inside it. Odd kept rattling it and asked, "Aelita whats inside here?"

 

"Nothin important. Give it back plaease Odd." Aelita replied. 

 

"I just wanna see whats inside it, it'l only take a second." Odd said while he attempted to open it. While he was focused on opening Aelita managed to snatch it out of his hand and tied it back around her neck.

 

"Now don't touch it okay Odd?" Aelita said.

 

"Jeez you'd think you actually had a dark seceret kept in there." Odd said they walked to their classes. The rest of the day wen along without any other problems. After her classes Aelita returned to herr room and took Jeremy out of the locket after locking the door. 

 

"How are you feeling?" Aelita asked.

 

"You know even though it happened this morning I'm still a little shaken up from what happened." Jeremy said.

 

"Well you're safe now, I won't shake you around like that. Aelita said. "We should probably go to sleep now, I can't be late to another class or I'll get in real trouble."

"By the way did you take care of the teachers for me?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Yeah, I sent the E-mails and used your voice disguiser program on the supercomputer to stop any suspicions that they had." Aelita said.

 

"Ok, thank you Aelita." Jeremy said. "And goodnight." Aelita fell asleep right as her head hit the pillow and after putting Jeremy in her sock on her desk. It didn't bother him that he was in a sock as he was getting used to it, but there was something in his head that was bothering him...

The Next Day by person543

The next morning Jeremy awoke to a loude beeping. He was a little dizzy as he didn't sleep too well last night but he could tell it was Aelita's alarm. What puzzeled him was that Aelita usually wakes up and wakes Jeremy before it has the chance to wake him up. Jeremy decided to crawl out of his sock-bed and see if Aelita was still asleep. When he got out he saw that she wasn't there, he really didnt think that she would leave him alone especially after what happened the day before. Just then he heard the door opening and he jumped behind a sticky note posted on the desk so in case the person coming in wasn't Aelita they wouldn't see him. He peeked out to see who it was and was releived that it was Aelita. Jeremy saw that her hair was wet, so naturally he figured that she had just come out of the shower. Aelita turned off the alarm that had been going off and said, "Hey Jeremy whered you go?"

 

"I'm right here, why didn't you wake me?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I left a note for you on the desk, I woke up really early so I could take a longer shower and I didn't want to bother you at that time." She said while drying her hair.

 

"Note? What note?" Jeremy asked.

 

"The note you're standing behind Jeremy." She pointed out. Jeremy walked out from behind it and looked. Aelita couldn't help but laugh a bit at the fact that Jeremy didn't notice a note that was twice his size. "Maybe you need new glasses?"

 

"Haha, very funny Aelita." Jeremy said.

 

"Oh and before I forget, I got you something since I had some extra time." Aelita said. Then Aelita opened her palm on her desk next to Jeremy and told him to climb on. She lifted him up slowly near her face and opened her other hand next to the first, she made like a little bridge and Jeremy saw something small and black in the middle of her other palm. "Well go on walk to the other side." Jeremy knew she liked playing games so he dicided to play along. He walked over and saw that Aelita had shrunken and brought his laptop to him. 

 

"Thanks Aelita that was nice of you." Jeremy said.

 

"No problem it wasn't hard." Aelita said.

 

"And it works fine too." Jeremy added.

 

"I think that if a human works after being shrunken the computer will be fine." Aelita said. 

 

"Hey would it be alright if I stayed here today?" Jeremy asked.

 

"You don't like coming with me?" Aelita said.

 

"No, it's not that, it's just that i get kind of bored in the locket." Jeremy said.

 

"Ok, you can stay but don't get in any trouble ok?" Aelita told him.

 

"I wil do my best." Jeremy said. The Aelita put him back down on her desk and picked up the sock she wore yesterday that he didn't sleep in. Aelita lifted the sock to her nose and took a little smell and jerked her hed back a bit. 

 

"Well I guess my feet may sweat a bit more than i thought, but it's bearable." Aelita said.

 

"I'd like to see you spend a night in your sock." Jeremy said.

 

"I don't think i can, I mean who would tie the end? Or untie it in the morning?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well you couldn't handle it anyway." Jeremy pointed out.

 

"Yes I could." Aelita said. 

 

"Fine then lets make a bet?" Jeremy asked.

 

"What do you mean?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well tonight you sleep with the sock you wore all day taped to your face, right on your nose and see if you can leave it there all night ok." Jeremy said 

 

"Fine but then you have to sleep taped my sole, with your head right between my toes alright?" Aelita said.

 

"I'd rather not..." Jeremy began but before he could finish Aelita said, "You don't have a choice little guy."

 

"Ugh, fine then." Jeremy said. With that Aelita put Jeremy in her sock and left for class. She was sort of relieved that he/she didn't have to take care of Jeremy all day but then felt guilty for thinking that. She was lost in thought and walked right by her friends who had been waiting for her.

"Aelita! Aelita where are you going?"Odd asked.

"Oh, hi everybody." Aelita said to the group.

"How are you doing?" Yumi asked her.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Aelita said.

"I've been good." Yumi said.

"Me too." Ulrich said. "Hey Aelita I see you're not wearing your precious locket." Odd said.

"Yeah I left it in my room today." Aelita said.

"What's so special about it?" Yumi asked.

"I'll bet it was a gift from Jeremy." Ulrich said. "Well yes it was." Aelita admitted.

"Maybe, but that's not it, there's something in it that she doesn't want anyone to see. And I wanna know what it is....." Odd added.

"Oh odd leave her alone." Yumi said.

"Fine, fine but I will find what you're hiding Aelita." Odd said.

"Haha you sound like she's a criminal." Ulrich said. The bell rang and they each left to class.

After Classes by person543
Author's Notes:

this chapter isn't finished yet, I will finish it soon

 

The day went by as any other, Aelita had taken 2 testa and she was tired of them. Aelita was a great student so they didn't really have trouble with them but they were still annoying to her. When classes were over Aelita was ready to go back to her room. She walked in and saw that Jeremy hadn't really moved from where she had left him. "So we werent very active today were you?" Aelita asked.

 

"I've been looking at the results from when you scanned me a few days ago." Jeremy said.

 

"Have you found anything out?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well it turns out that when you shrin someone you acutally compress their molecular structure." Jeremy said.

 

"So in other words you can't be hurt or break as easy." Aelita said.

 

"Right, but don't try to crush me to test it out or anything." Jeremy said. Aelita picked him up and put Jeremy in the palm of her free hand and held him up to her face. She then noticed something that she couldn't see before. It looked to Aelita that Jeremy had been crying.

 

"Jeremy, have you been crying?" Aelita asked.

 

"It was nothing, and I'm over it now." Jeremy said.

 

"Come on Jeremy, you can tell me." Aelita said softly while petting his head with her giant index finger.

 

"Well it's things like that." Jeremy said.

 

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything wrong to you." Aelita said.

 

"No, I know you didnt, but it's just that I've been feeling more and more like a toy to you." Jeremy said.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you feel like a toy." Aelita said to him. "Wait, this isn't about what i said yesterday is it?" 

 

"Well yes it mostly is." Jeremy admitted.

 

"Jeremy, you know I don't think of you as a bug, I think of you as an person no matter how small you are." Aelita said

 

"Then why did you call me a little bug, that made feel like I realy was a pest to you. I mean look at me, im not even as big as your pinky finger." Jeremy shouted. Aelita felt bad for her little friend but she knew that if she tried to make him normal again then she would be really hurt. She did feel really guilty so she decided that she would at least try. Aelita put Jeremy down on the desk and put her hand over him. "What are you doing now?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I'm going to fix you, so that you can be normal again." Aelita said. 

 

"No, don't I dont want to be normal sized if it means that you will be hurt badly or even die!" Jeremy shouted.

 

"But you were upset about being small and it's my fault so I need to make things right." Aelita said.

 

Jeremy took a momnent to calm down, and said, "I can put up with being tiny. It's alright don't hurt yourself for me."

 

Aelita gently picked Jeremy up and said, "I'm sorry for doing this to you."

 

"It's alright, you didn't know that you even could do something like this." Jeremy said.

 

"It's almost time for dinner, you hungry?" Aelita asked.

 

"Yeah I could use some food."  Jeremy said. Aelita picked up the locket and put it on the desk so Jeremy could climb into it. She figured that if she gave him at least a tiny bit more indepence then he might feel better. She walked into the cafeteria and sat down with her friends, but before she started to eat she took a bit of food and went into the bathroom to give it to Jeremy. Then she went back to her friends at the table. 

 

"Its been really hot today hasn't it?" Ulrich said.

 

"Yeah, and I can't stand the heat." Yumi said.

 

"Isn't it supposed to be spring?" Odd asked.

 

"Well it could be hotter." Aelita said.

 

 "Thats true, always the optimist aren't you?" Yumi said.

 

"Yeah she alwyays seems perkey" Odd said.

 

They all finished their dinner and headed back to their rooms, Yumi went back home. On the way back to their rooms Odd asked Aelita to let him look in the locket again, but obviously she said no. He left her alone and he went with Ulrich to their dorm. Aelita went to her room and locked the door. She then took Jeremy out of the locket and put him on the desk, he looked concerend though. "You know, Odd seems to be dertermined to find out whats been going on with you... This isn't good because he will find out if he starts snooping around." Jeremy said.

 

"Maybe, but what can we do?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well you'll have to leave me here during the day, and if you could shrink my phone so I can contact you if anything goes wrong." Jeremy said.

 

"Sure, I'll go and get it now, wait here." Aelita said. Then she ran off to his room. She littereally ran, not just because she wanted to get back to Jeremy but because she wasn't supposed to be out of her room let alone in the boys dorm area. Aelita managed to get back to her room with the phone with no problem. Jeremy asked her how she managed to get there and back so quick but Aelita just told him that she ran fast as she could. She set the phone down next to him and Jeremy climbed on top of it. He hopped on the the buttons to dial Aelita's number. Even though her phone was ringing she just looked at him and smiled. Aelits put her finger near the phone and the little pink lightning came out and shrank the phone. Since she was tired after shrinking it and Jeremy was out of breath from dialing all the numbers thay decided that they'd go to sleep now. Aelita put Jeremy in an old sock and changed into her night clothes. He climbed out and saw that Aelita was about to lie down. 

 

"Aelita aren't you forgetting something?" He said while pointing at her socked feet.

 

"Oh fine, I'll put it on." Aelita said getting up and opening her desk drawer. She got out some tape and took the sock off of her left foot. Aelita then taped the sock onto her face right on her nose. She made a face because of the smell coming from her damp sweaty sock. Jeremy laughed because of this and Aelita saw him. "So, you think this funny? Well now its your turn." 

 

"I sleep in your sock every night and once up against your foot, I can handle your feet." Jeremy said.

 

"Well you might not find it so easy today, it was really hot and I just got back from sprinting to your room so my feet are probably pretty bad right now. Also I can tell from this sock on my nose." Aelita said. With that she picked Jeremy up and took her left sock off revealing the sweaty foot that Jeremy was going to pressed up against all night. Aelita put Jeremy against her sole and wiped some of her sweat off with him. Jeremy was covered in sweat and he was a little worried. Then she pressed him against her sole with her index finger and positioned him so his head was between her 2nd and 3rd toes. She then put the tape on so he couldn't move. To Aelita the tape was a small strip of tape, but to Jeremy, Aelita might as well have cemented him to her foot. Also, to make matters worse she put her sock back on and her feet started sweating again. He heard a "Goodnight Jeremy." and she tried to fall asleep. Jeremy could tell she was having trouble because she kept moving around. He knew that Aelita wouldn't be able to hear anything he said but he knew she was having trouble with the smell. Jeremy was also having a problem, since Aelita's foot was still sweating, and a lot too. Jeremy couldnt sleep because her feet were so wet with sweat. He knew that there was only one thing he could do if he wanted to get any sleep at all, he had to swallow the sweat between her toes in order to res his head on a dry area.  Jeremy had to drink the foul liquid and he didn't like it but he had to keep doing it. Once he cleared all the sweat between her toes he rested his head there and tried to fall asleep. He managed to fall asleep even with all of Aelita's movement.

End Notes:

If anyone has ideas or anything let me know

A Solution by person543

Jeremy awoke when Aelita did because of all her movement. She took him out and put him down next to the little stack of his clothes on her desk. She didn't look to happy. Jeremy asked, "What's wrong, didn't you sleep well?

 

"I gotta give you credit, I have no idea how you stand that smell all night." Aelita said.

 

"I did not have a choice, remember?" Jeremy said.

 

"Ha, that's true. I'm going to take a shower, you should change your clothes too." Aelita said. She left the room and Jeremy changed his clothes. Jeremy was just sitting and waiting for Aelita to come back so he decided to go and get his computer. It was on the other side of the desk which took Jeremy some time to get to. He opened it up and turned it on, he looked on the internet for anything that could help him with his situation but it seemed hopless because this was probably the first time anything like this happened. He was right because he had found nothing that seemed like it could help.

Aelita came back into the room and sat down on her bed while drying her hair. "What are you working on?" Aelita asked.

 

"Same thing i've been looking for since yesterday." Jeremy said.

 

"Oh, ok" Aelita said, then she looked at the clock jumped up and said, "Oh, I'm going to be late!" When she said that Jeremy also jumped and pressed some wrong buttons on his keyboard. He looked at his monitor and saw something he didn't notice before, but before he could say anything to Aelita she had already dashed out of the room. He just continued to reasearch on his computer. Then he remembered that he had his phone. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

 

"Hello? Aelita?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Yes Jeremy?" Aelita said, and she sounded like she was in a hurry.

 

"I have some important news, I think i may have found a way to get me back to normal." Jeremy said.

 

"That's amazing!" Aelita said.

 

"Can you come back to get ne now so we can try it out?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I'm really sorry but I can't be absent one more time remember?" Aelita reminded him.

 

"Oh, that's right, well hurry back ok?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Don't worry, today we only have morning classes because of some holiday." Aelita said.

 

"Thats great, I'll see you later then." Jeremy said and he hung up.

 

  Aelita returned to her room a few hours later. Jeremy motioned for her to pick him up. Aelita gently picked him up and put him in her palm. "So what's the plan?" Aelita asked.

 

"Well it's something that is really obvious if you think about it." Jeremy said.

 

"Okay well what is it?" Aelita asked starting to get impatient.

 

"Well I've been thinking, and everytime you changes something's size that pink lightning bolt came out right?" Jeremy explained.

 

"Yes and..." Aelita said.

 

"And the reason that it uses so much of your energy is because it has to jump through the air." Jeremy said.

 

"Oh, ok I get it, so if I were to touch you and try to make you grow it should work?" Aelita asked.

 

"No, since it looks like it takes so much energy for you to make things grow, even with direct contact it isnt enough." Jeremy said.

 

"Well I'm not seeing a solution here." Aelita said.

 

"I'm getting to it... I know that the scanners use a massive amount of energy that directly affects the molecular structure, kind of like what the lightning from you does." Jeremy said.

 

"So if I put the energy i would use to try and make you grow into one of the scanners it wouldn't take much of my energy at all to make you normal sized." Aelita said.

 

"Exactly." Jeremy said.

 

"Well what are we waiting for, let's get going." Aelita said. She picked up Jeremy and took him over to the factory. Aelita placed Jeremy down in one of the scanners and  asked him what exactly she should do. Jeremy told her that she was supposed to go to the computer lab and start a transfer to lyoko then rush down and unplug a certain wire, then she should focus on making the socket where the wire she unplugged was grow. "But won't that make the socket bigger?" She asked.

 

"No, the type of material shouldn't allow it." Jeremy said.

 

"Alright, let's do it then." Aelita said. Aelita went up to the computer room and started the transfer. It took a while for the scanner to fing Jeremy because he was so small but it did. She hurried back down to the scanner room and removed the wire. Aelita did as Jeremy asked and when the lightninig Jumped from her hand she passed out again with the last thing she heard was jeremy saying, "Aelita it worked!" 

 

"Aeltia...Aelita wake up." Jeremy said. While helping Aelita up.

 

"Wha-Did it work?" She asked.

 

"Well I just helped you up off the ground, a one inch tall person can't really do that." Jeremy said. Aelita smiled at him and stood up strieght. "Wait a minute, I wasn't shorter than you."

 

"Opps looks like I was off a little." She said.

 

"Well i don't want you to have to go through it again so it'll be fine." Jeremy said.

 

"Huh, I guess it'll be like a momento of what happened the past few days." Aelita said. It wasn't really noticable so no one questioned it. It also took a little while for them to come up with excuses for their friends but they believed them. Jeremy eventually designed a bracelet that would help Aelita control her abilitys better and it aslo made it so that it wouldn't make Aelita pass out every time she tried to make something big again by having a charge feature. So now she could make things grow and shrink whenever she wanted, however she still didn't want anyone to know about it so she didn't alter anything's size when there were other people around.

 

The next day Aelita told Jeremy that she still had his computer in her room. He followed her there and saw that it was still tiny. "Why didn't you make this normalsize yet Aelita?" Jeremy asked. He got his answer when he felt a big shock in his back. Jeremy turned around only to see Aelita's giant boots and looked up at her.

 

She said, "Well now that we know that I can make you normal at any time I thought It'd be fun." She picked up Jeremy to hear what he was trying to say.

 

"Fun for who?" Jeremy asked.

 

"Come on you can't say that you hate being small." Aelita said.

 

"Well if you think its so fun why don't you try it?" Jeremy asked.

 

"I can't shrink myself." Aelita reminded him.

 

"That's true, well is this going to be a regular thing?" Jeremy asked. 

 

"Yeah, I mean if you really dont want it I could just leave at normal size..." Aelita said.

 

"Aw its fine, I don't mind, it's actually something new so it should be interesting, as long as no one finds out." Jeremy said.

 

"Don't worry no one will." Aelita said as she put Jeremy back down on the desk took off her boots and put her feet up on the desk by him.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2132