Sexcapades Gone Wrong! by tinyjew
Summary: James and Samantha were quite adventurous in their sex life, but when fiddling with her Dad's shrink ray sends things awry, things take a turn for the worse.
Categories: Feet, Incest, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2349 Read: 38637 Published: February 15 2011 Updated: February 15 2011

1. Chapter 1 by tinyjew

2. Chapter 2 by tinyjew

3. Chapter 3 by tinyjew

Chapter 1 by tinyjew
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
James and Samantha had always been an adventurous couple. From riding around and doing tricks on James’ motorcycle to drinking and driving at the same time, the couple always loved a good thrill. But when Samantha stumbled upon her dad’s latest invention, a shrinking machine, she knew they had to test it out.




James was 20 years old and worked in a mechanics shop, while Samantha was 19 and had just finished her freshman year in college. She still had the cocky attitude that freshman always seem to have in college. James was 6 feet tall and weighed about 180 pounds. He was in decent shape and always slicked back his black hair. Samantha was more on the petite side only measuring up to about 5’2”, but she had a beautiful face that was accompanied with straight sleeky black hair that came down to her shoulder.
James and Samantha decided to try out the shrink ray first only in Samantha’s room while her father was away on business. They did not want to risk encountering Samantha’s sister or her mother. James and Samantha also shared a foot fetish and although James never admitted it, he always had a guilty pleasure for smelly feet. Samantha decided to place certain objects on the ground for them to play around with at a tiny size. Such objects included: a pair of dirty panties, some running shoes, her vibrator, and some socks.


They decided to shrink themselves down to about 1 inch in height. First Samantha shrunk James, then she aimed the gun at herself and shot. The gun shrunk down with her, which they had not thought about before hand. The first place James wanted to explore was Samantha’s running shoes; however, he had to resist that and trek across the room to meet up with his girlfriend. Before they could meet up, a rumbling was felt in the ground. The door to the room was pushed open and in walked Samantha’s sister Morgan.





Morgan was 18 years old and still a senior in high school. Despite her being younger, Morgan was much taller than Samantha. She had long blond hair, which she inherited from her mother, and stood at about 5’10”. She had gorgeous slender size 10 feet with nice long toes, which she always kept painted a dark purple. Her long legs seemed to stretch up into the sky forever as she glanced down scanning the floor. Samantha’s heart leapt into her throat as she thought that Morgan had spotted her. But, Morgan didn’t notice her tiny older sister. James who was supposed to be the big macho man, literally pissed his pants at the sight of Morgan and dove into a nearby sock to hide. Morgan walked into the room to go through Samantha’s closet. Each step she took vibrated the ground violently knocking poor Samantha into an overturned shoe of hers. “Wait a second,” Samantha said out loud inside the shoe. “This isn’t my shoe, it is far too large.” Indeed it was not Samantha’s shoe. Low and behold, James had stolen a shoe from Morgan’s room and placed it in Samantha’s room for when they would shrink. Before Samantha could get out, Morgan spotted her missing shoe and snatched it up leaving James behind, cowering in the sock.



With the mystery of the missing shoe solved for Morgan, she decided to head back to her room to take a well deserved nap. James poked his head out of the sock as the rumbling subsided. Ashamed at his cowardice earlier he began searching the room for Samantha. He called out her name at the top of his lungs but he could not find her. Fear and grief flashed across James’ face as he was afraid the worst had happened. Poor Samantha had been squashed like a bug by her younger sister. He began to sob, when he noticed the carpet fibers where he was laying were recently depressed by some large object. He suddenly realized that this large object must have been Morgan’s shoe that he had stolen, and maybe by some chance Samantha was inside. James had to hurry to get to Morgan’s room so that he could stop her from putting that shoe on.
Chapter 2 by tinyjew
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Samantha could not believe the situation she was in. Not only did she just get cock-blocked by her now gigantic younger sister, but she was also stuck in her smelly, ratty gym show because of her dumb ass boyfriend. James knew how materialistic Morgan was and she would notice anything missing from her room in a heartbeat. Trying to put her angry and frustration aside, Samantha tried to formulate a plan for getting out of the sneaker, before she became toe jam between her sisters giant long toes.
She made her way towards the heel of the shoe because she had been thrown into the toe of the shoe when Morgan had picked it up. As she neared the light at the end of the tunnel, a loud noise began to rang out, which sounded like a terrible distorted version of Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face”. “HELLO” thundered Morgan into her phone. It was her phone that had gone off and had disturbed Morgan before she was about to take a nap. Samantha heard her sister gabbing away on the phone and cursed whoever called her and stopped her from napping. Despite the change in the environment, Samantha pressed on towards the opening of the shoe.



James was kicking himself for his stupidity and would never be able to forgive himself if Samantha got hurt, or worse. He willed himself not to think of that horrible outcome. He made his way across the carpet which was like thigh high fields of thick plants that made moving extremely difficult. He finally reached the end of her room and got to the hallway, which was hard wood floors. James couldn’t help but marvel at the sheer size of this massive house. Unfortunately, Morgan’s room was on the opposite end of the house so it was a long trek for him. As he was nearing the half way point, which was near her parents’ room, James heard a noise from down stairs. Before James could react, there were huge thunder like booms again, but they started from farther away.




Samantha and Morgan’s Mom, Laura, was making her way up the stairs. Laura was actually a dead-ringer for Kate Gosselin (Sorry for the description cop-out, but she is pretty hot and has nice feet…anyways). Laura was a prosecutor for the state, and had taken a half day because this day was extremely hot and she could not bare the stuffy office. Laura harbors hatred towards most of the male sex and especially towards James. Laura sincerely believes James’ only intentions are to hurt Samantha.
Laura made her way up the stairs towards her room. Her pumps were slamming loudly on the hardwood steps causing James to lose his balance. His face turned ghostly pale as he saw who was coming up the stairs. Normally, he was not intimidated by the man-hating mother of his beloved, but when she towered over him to the point where he was nothing more than a bug on the floor, he was petrified.




Laura’s pump landed within inches of James’ location and he was knocked onto his back by the displaced air under her foot. It was at this moment, that Laura felt a pebble inside her pump and decided to just take them off revealing her glistening bare feet, which had been cooking in the hot weather since 5 in the morning. James stared in awe at the massive, beautiful, and smelly bare feet of his girlfriends’ mom. The smell that came in waves off of them was intoxicating. They were sharp and pungent. James made his way to the feet like a bug to a bug zapper. As he was about to make contact she walked away into her bedroom.
James was very disappointed but found that where her foot was a small puddle of sweat had formed. This puddle would not normally be noticed by the average sized human, but being the size of a bug changes your levels of perception. Driven by lust James rolled around in the puddle and began to lap up the sweat. When he had had his fill, common sense kicked in and he remembered about Samantha.



Just as Samantha was nearing the mouth of the shoe a shadow descended from the sky. Samantha dove out the way as Morgan began to play with her shoe with her bare foot. She was placing her toes in the entrance. Samantha once again stared in awe at the sheer size and beauty of her sister’s toes and noticed a stench coming from them. A realization dawned on Samantha’s face, as she knew what her sister was about to do. More often than not, she and her sister had similar habits. One of those habits was how they played with shoes. They both loved to tilt it up with the toes so that the toe end of the shoe was in the air.
Samantha started to sprint back towards the toe end of the shoe as she started to feel the ground lift up and gravity started to pull her towards her sister’s monstrous toes!
Chapter 3 by tinyjew
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
As the shoe started to lift up Samantha found herself slowing down even though she was running as fast as she could. Unfortunately gravity can be a mother fucker, and today it took the cake. Samantha started to slide along her sister’s insole picking up little, well big, bits of grime along the way as she rushed towards the heel of the shoe. Samantha was screaming for her life as she turned onto her back to watch the inevitable. Samantha was about to collide with Morgan’s giant toes when suddenly they lifted up. She slid underneath them hitting the back of the shoe. She was now, much to her horror, residing underneath her younger sister’s arch of her toes. The smell magnified ten-fold as she could see bits of dirt and large chunks of toe jam embedded in the skin. Samantha began to hyper-ventilate, which only drove in the smell of her sister’s sweaty toes.

Meanwhile, James was attempting to make his way to Morgan’s room when he heard the all to familiar BOOMs that were the footsteps of Laura’s majestic feet. He turned around only to see her standing right in front of him. He was staring at her right foot which had a slight gap between her big and second toe. To his chagrin ( and pleasure), her foot slid forward only an inch to her, but it was enough to cover the ground and scoop up poor James inbetween her big and second toe. James truly began to fear for his life! He did not want to end up as pulp between his girlfriend’s mother’s toes. James did the only thing he could think of and clung to her second toe and tried his best to wrap himself around it. He was so small that Laura barely even felt anything between her toes. She began to walk again into the second TV room which was also upstairs, next to Morgan’s room. She walked in and plopped on the couch placing her massive feet onto the coffee table and started watching “Charmed”.

James absolutely despised this show and to hear it at his size was torture. He was now hanging on for dear life from Laura’s toe ring that was on her second toe. Unfortunately for James, Laura’s feet were still sweating and large drops of sweat were beginning to drip down her toe and were almost hitting him. He knew if he were hit he would be knocked off the ring and fall the large distance down to the coffee table. Now what James wasn’t aware of was that all objects fall at the same rate, no matter what size. This fall would not kill him, it would shake him up a bit maybe knock the wind out of him but he would be okay. He was hit with a massive drop of sweat and began falling while trapped in this drop. The drop hit her insole and James began sliding down the length of her sole past her heel onto the coffee table where he passed out from fear, lack of oxygen, and just the psychological trauma of the situation.

Morgan was still chatting on the phone, unaware of her older sister trapped underneath her toes, when she felt a large sneeze coming on. As she sneezed she lifted her feet up which caused the shoe to tip over onto its side. As she went to get herself a tissue, Samantha found herself rolling out of the shoe onto the hardwood floor of her sister’s bedroom. The pounding of her sister’s feet shook Samantha’s world as she tried to struggle to her feet.


“YEAH SORRY ABOUT THAT,” Morgan boomed into her phone, “I HAD A HUMONGOUS SNEEZE…HANG ON A SEC, I THINK I SEE SOME KIND OF NASTY BUG ON MY FLOOR.” Samantha froze. Since they were kids, Samantha would play certain games with her sister. Samantha shared the shrinking fetish with James, so when she was little, she would play “pretend” with Morgan where she would pretend that they were both in the “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” scenario, only Morgan would be normal sized. Morgan loved playing this game, she also loved torturing bugs with her feet. They would often talk about how Morgan would play around with Samantha making her smell her feet and basically ruling her life. Surprisingly, Samantha was not in the mood to play this game right now, especially for real. “HELLO LITTLE BUG, COME TO PLAY?”
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2076