The Ladybug by littlewarrior
Summary:

A shy college student gets a chance to admire his crush up close.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5143 Read: 64990 Published: January 22 2011 Updated: March 20 2017

1. Friday Afternoon by littlewarrior

2. Friday Evening by littlewarrior

3. Saturday Afternoon by littlewarrior

4. Saturday Evening by littlewarrior

5. Sunday by littlewarrior

Friday Afternoon by littlewarrior

FRIDAY 3:20 pm

Kevin Pearson sat impatiently at his desk.  He sighed quietly to himself.  The professor's words melted into his ears as an unintelligible mumble.  The calculus final was next week.  Kevin already knew he would ace the test.  He probably could have handled a more challenging course, but he tended to underestimate himself.  At the moment, he was staring at the clock on the wall, trying to calculate down to the second how much time before the end of his sophomore year at college.  Next week was finals week.  He was glad that he would be going home soon.

Kevin took a brief glance behind his shoulder.  This was something he had a habit of doing.  From his desk at the front of the classroom, he looked back to a desk in the back.  There she was, taking notes intently as she listened to the droning professor.

The most beautiful girl he had ever seen.  Tessa.

A tan-skinned Italian girl.  Petite yet athletic.  Tomboyish yet feminine.  She wore her black hair in a pony tail.

He had spent the better part of the Calculus class this semester thinking about her, and he would occasionally look in her direction, taking care not to stare too long.  And now the semester was over, and he had never even talked to her.  Kevin was extremely shy.  He wondered why he always fell for girls that were way out of his league.  Tessa seemed to be the opposite of him in every way - he was a nerd, she was popular.  He was shy, she was confident.  Perhaps his desire for her was driven by some subconscious envy.  She was everything he wished he was.  Just then, Kevin was snapped back into reality as the other students began to exit the classroom.  The class was over.

3:40 pm

Kevin entered his dorm room, and plopped his backpack on the futon.

"Hey Kev," said his roommate, Jake.
"Hey Jake."
"You done?"
"Yeah, I just got outta Calculus.  You?"
"I still got IB tonight."
"Right."
"Hey listen, man, you know Alexa, right?"
"Yeah," replied Kevin.
"Well, she said her roommate was freaking out about the Calc final and wanted to know if you could, like, tutor her."
Kevin hesitated for a moment, then replied, "uh... sure, I guess."
"Awesome, lemme tell her."
Jake grabbed his cell phone and texted Alexa.

Tutoring a girl?  Just the thought made his stomach flutter.  He turned to mush around girls.  Especially girls he didn't know.  Just calm down, he thought.  You're not going on a date with the girl, you're just helping her with math.  Should be a breeze.

A minute later, Jake's phone beeped.  Jake checked the message.

"... alright.  She wants to know if you're free now."
"Now?"
"Yeah.  She's one floor up.  Room 312."
"Uh, I guess."

Kevin grabbed his books and exited the room.

3:45 pm

Kevin looked at the placard on the wall beside the door.

312.

He knocked.  A tall girl with brown hair, freckles and glasses opened the door.
"Oh, hi Kevin!  Come on in," said Alexa.

Kevin entered the room.  He had never been in Alexa's room before.  She had been in his; she hung out with Jake often.  Kevin sat on the futon.

"Where's your roommate?" asked Kevin, noticing that he and Alexa were the only ones in the room.
"Oh, she'll be right back.  She left her Calc book in the study lounge."

Kevin had never met Alexa's roommate.  He wondered what kind of girl she was.  He looked at the desk opposite Alexa's side.  He saw some kind of sports trophy on the desk.  The desk was messy with papers and books.  He saw a coffee mug on the desk used as a pen holder.  The mug had a picture of a soccer ball on it.

Just then, Kevin heard a girl's voice.

"Hey, Alexa."

He turned and looked at the doorway, as Alexa's roommate entered the room.

"Oh, Kevin, here she is.  This is Tessa," said Alexa.

"Tessa Salerno," she said as she smiled.
"Kevin Pearson", he replied.

Standing right in front of him was the girl of his dreams, wearing a tight black T-shirt, shorts and black and white Adidas sandals.  Her arms were wrapped around a thick Calculus textbook she held against her bosom.

"Thanks so much for coming, Kevin.  I need so much help."
She smiled and sat down on the futon next to Kevin.
"Uh, sure. No p-problem."

Kevin couldn't believe it.  Here he was with her.  The girl he had admired all semester.  Now she was sitting right next to him.

For the next hour, he tried to stay composed as he helped Tessa with Calculus problems.  Surprisingly, he was able to remain confident.  While he was explaining something to her, and she looked to where he was pointing in her textbook, he examined her beautiful face.  She wasn't wearing make-up.  She didn't need it.  She had natural beauty and self-confidence.  Kevin studied her pursed lips as she pensively bounced the eraser of a pencil off them.

4:48 pm

"Well, thank you, Kevin, you've helped me a lot!"
"Sure, no problem."

Kevin stood in the doorway, ready to return to his room.  He was about to exit when Tessa stopped him.

"Wait, Kevin... Do you think you could... maybe come back tomorrow?  I think I still need help."
"Uh, sure."
"Same time, maybe?"
"Okay.  See you then."
"Alright.  Bye!"
"Bye!"
"And thanks again!"

As he walked down the hall towards the stairwell, he couldn't help but smile.
She invited him back.

Friday Evening by littlewarrior

FRIDAY 7:20 pm

Kevin stared at the ceiling of his darkened dorm room from atop his loft bed.  The normally white ceiling was lit up with a blue flicker as Jake watched TV quietly below.  Kevin closed his eyes.  He reflected on the day's events.  Fate had brought him closer to the girl of his dreams today.  And she invited him back tomorrow.  Does she like me?  The question hung in his head for a moment.  He quickly dismissed it.  Who was he kidding.  She just needed math help, right?  But still, he was full of anticipation.  If only for the chance to be with her again.

Trying to alleviate the day's excitement, he took in a big breath, and let it out slowly.

***

He could still see her in his mind's eye.  He could see her face, her confident smile, her hazel eyes...

He could almost imagine her scent...  the feeling he got around her...

If only he could see her now.  Right now.  If only he could be in the room with her, invisible, just watching every movement of the graceful creature.

Show me her... Show me Tessa.

***

As Kevin began to drift off, he lost sense of the room he was in.  He could not detect the soft chattering and dim glow of the TV.  The thoughts in his head began to subside as he entered a dream.  A soft light.  Out of focus like a street lamp in a fog.

Some movement.  Some color.  The scene became clearer, and he realized he was... someplace.  Someplace familiar.  As his vision focused he saw Tessa seated at the desk beneath her loft bed.  Although his vision still retained a slight foggy dimness, he realized where he was.  Tessa's room.  Only... it was... huge.

Kevin realized he was near the foot of Alexa's desk, looking across the room in awe as the gorgeous Tessa, now easily over 500 feet tall from his perspective, worked on some homework at her desk.  His eyes surveyed the goddess from top to toe - from the distant peak of her head, down her shapely body, past her tan, soccer player's legs to her colossal sandaled feet.

How did I get here?  How did I get so small?  Is this a dream?

Suddenly, she looked in his direction.  She did a double take, and stared with a face expressing interest.

Oh shit.  She saw me.

Suddenly, she got up from her chair and began to walk towards him.  Kevin was terrified but could not move.  She came closer, and closer, and suddenly stopped halfway across the room.  She looked down, and knelt on one knee.  Even doubled over, she still towered over him.  He realized she hadn't seen him, and he saw in front of her what had caught her attention.

A ladybug.

Tessa laid a piece of paper on the floor, which she had been carrying, and the ladybug crawled onto it.  She carefully balanced the paper as she stood back up, and, walking back near her desk, she let the ladybug down safely on the windowsill.

7:40 pm

Kevin opened his eyes.  He saw the blue flickering on the ceiling.  He had dozed off.  He sat up and looked down in the room.  Jake was sitting on the futon, still watching television. 

Saturday Afternoon by littlewarrior

SATURDAY 3:30 pm

Kevin had spent the day musing on his strange dream.  It was so vivid.  But what did it mean?  It was so strange for him to nod off and have a dream before he went to bed.  Let alone a dream like that.

Kevin was loading some books into his backpack.  He was going back to Tessa's room pretty soon.

This was exciting for him, no doubt, but at present, his thoughts were preoccupied with trying to make sense of the dream.

Let's see, I was just lying there... thinking about... Tessa.

So he dreamt  about her.  That part made sense.  But why was he so small?
Kevin recalled the words he thought to himself in his head last night:

"If only I could be in the room with her, invisible, just watching every movement of the graceful creature."

Of course!  I wanted to see her... to be there... and be INVISIBLE.

A less-than-one-inch college student is, for all practical purposes invisible.  Kevin realized that his subconscious mind must have granted his wish, at least in dream form.  He could vividly remember seeing her tower over him like a goddess.  It was an exhilirating way to behold her.  And his shyness became irrelevant if he didn't have to interact with her.  The dream had definitely given him a boost of confidence.  He slung his backpack over his shoulder and began to make his way to room 312.

Kevin knocked on the door.  This time, he was greeted by Tessa herself.

"Hey, Kevin!  Come on in!"

Kevin followed her into the room.  He saw Alexa sitting at her desk, typing on her laptop.  She looked up, smiled, and said "hi!".  Although she was in his room often, to visit Jake, he didn't know Alexa very well.   He kept to himself mostly, shy as he was around girls.

Kevin followed Tessa to the futon and sat next to her.  For the next hour, he helped Tessa get through some more tricky calculus problems.  He felt completely at ease with her.  Perhaps sensing his boost of confidence, Tessa steered the conversation into more casual talk, apparently to get to know Kevin better.

"Does this stuff come naturally to you?", she asked.
"Yeah, It's always just come easy to me."
"I bet you're going to get a good job when you graduate."
"Yeah, I hope so..."
"I know so."

Kevin smiled.  To be complimented by the girl he admired felt amazing.

"I wish I was as good as math as you" she continued.
"Well, what about soccer?  You're great at that, aren't you?  I'm so clumsy I'd probably trip over my own legs."
It was a corny line; Kevin almost regretted it for a split second, but Tessa's sincere laugh signaled to him that they must have the same sense of humor.

"Well maybe I'll teach you!" offered Tessa.
"Me?  Play soccer?  No, I couldn't..."
"Oh, come on, it'll be fun," she said, as she playfully hit him on the shoulder.  "Besides, I owe you for this."

After the tutoring session was over, Kevin said goodbye to Tessa and Alexa.  Tessa had given him her phone number, and suggested that they hang out some more before the summer.  Tessa really seemed to like him.  Maybe she and he weren't such a longshot after all.  Kevin started walking back to his dorm.  As he was walking, he felt the nagging feeling of something he was supposed to remember that he had forgotten.  What was it?  Something he thought of back in Tessa's room.  He concentrated, and a mental image began to form.  He recalled explaining something to Tessa, half talking, half daydreaming.  He had been staring idly at her windowsill.  Without thinking, he had made a mental note to himself.  What was on the windowsill?  The image became clearer.  Kevin stopped dead in the hallway as he realized what it was: a ladybug.

Saturday Evening by littlewarrior

SATURDAY 7:00 pm

Kevin had spent dinner thinking about the dream, Tessa, and the ladybug.  Maybe it was just a coincidence.  Or maybe he had subconsciously noticed the ladybug when he was in Tessa's room on Friday, and it had resurfaced in the dream.  But there was another possibility.  Kevin was a skeptical person; he didn't think often about the supernatural.  But he had heard about things like astral projection and remote viewing.  He had been relaxed last night, almost in a meditative state, focused on seeing Tessa... maybe he had untapped... abilities.  It certainly seemed so real... more real than a dream.

He decided that, whether there was anything to it, it was worth trying again.  He laid on his bed, the conditions were almost the same as last time.  Jake had gone out for the night; he probably would not be back until much later, so Kevin had the room to himself.  The room was lit only by the TV.  Kevin closed his eyes, visualized Tessa in his mind's eye, and began to relax into sleep.

***

 In the moment that Kevin found himself standing in the dwelling place of two giant girls, he had the odd feeling that his being less than an inch tall here in a girl's dorm was not something out of the ordinary.  It felt... natural.  Examining his surroundings, he found himself at the foot of Tessa's futon.  Looking in front of him, past the left end of the futon, he saw the titanic Tessa at her desk, using her laptop.  Of course, he thought.  She had always been the size of the Statue of  Liberty.  Then a vague memory grabbed his attention.  It worked, he thought.  I'm here again.  It worked.  This world felt so real.  The objects in Tessa's room were clear and in focus.  The air of the room felt cool in his lungs.  The dorm room floor felt hard beneath his feet.  The noise from the TV on low volume and the other ambient noises of the dorm completed the scene.  The sights, sounds, and feelings of the room carried on with a sense of natural orchestration.  This sure didn't feel like a dream.  Then Kevin heard a bellow that he recognized as Alexa's voice.

"Got it!"

He couldn't see her, but he could tell by Tessa's looking up that she was standing behind the futon.  Alexa continued:

"So, did you want to watch it now, or..."
"Um, yeah..." Tessa responded.  "Gimme one sec..."

Kevin looked under the futon in the direction of Alexa's voice.  He saw a pair of all white, Nike high top sneakers, each one the size of a house.  They began to move.  They lifted one in front of the other, until Alexa had walked around the left side of the futon and into view.  She was holding a DVD box.  Kevin recognized the movie by the title on the box.  It was one of those college comedies that came out a few months ago.  Tessa got up, and the two girls walked to the futon.  Kevin was still a safe distance away, near the corner leg of the futon.  Tessa sat down as Alexa began to put the DVD in.  Now, Kevin could only see Tessa's tan feet, in her Adidas sandals.  Once Alexa had finished setting up the movie, she sat next to Tessa, on the side closer to Kevin.  Now they wouldn't be moving for a while.  Kevin walked carefully underneath the futon, closer to the four feet. 

He approached her right heel.  Her sandal was almost as tall as he was.  He walked cautiously through the space between her feet, taking in her intoxicating scent on the way, and past her toes far enough to get a good look up at the goddess.  From his point of view, he could only see up to the tops of her knees, and her face looking past him at the TV.  To his left, he could see Alexa's gigantic, scary sneakers.  The girl had big feet.  He kept his distance.  He turned his focus back to Tessa.  Back to her feet.  For a moment he imagined that he climbed up onto her sandal, and stood among her toes.  He imagined what it might feel like to touch them.  What it might taste like to kiss them.  He began to have an erection.  He resisted his desire to climb onto her sandal.  It would be too dangerous.  What if she moved her feet or stood up and began to walk?

Kevin began to survey the room.  Or what he could see of it at this vantage point.  On the floor in front of Tessa's closet, he saw her backpack and her black soccer cleats.  He walked toward them.  As he got closer, he could make out the fine details of the shoes.  The dirty, worn black leather resembled an elephant's skin.  Of course, from Kevin's point of view, each shoe was a much bigger beast than an elephant.  The air around them smelt strongly of grass.  The shoes were elevated off the ground by rubber nubs that extended from the soles.  There was enough room for Kevin to walk under the shoe.  He did.  This was safer than getting too close to her feet.  He imagined Tessa wearing the shoes, playing soccer.  Running across the field, the entire weight of her body crashing down on these shoes with every step.  Her powerful feet tearing up the turf as she ran.  Her big, powerful legs would propel a gigantic soccer ball miles away.  Then he imagined what would happen if she stepped on him with the cleats.  If he was positioned just right, she wouldn't crush him.  If not, she would destroy him.  Kevin realized that this thought turned him on.  The idea of being a speck at the foot of a goddess. The girl he admired -- this was the ultimate way to put her on a pedestal.  This was domination.  Make her enormous.  Give her godlike power.  The power to crush him under her foot like a grape.  He focused on this thought, and, standing in the privacy and safety of the space under the shoe, he relieved himself of the tension that had been building.

Kevin walked out from under the shoe, and something caught his eye near the foot of Tessa's desk.  Some large red object on the floor.  He approached it.  It was shaped like an hourglass, and had a sharp metal spike sticking out one end.  A bulletin board pin.  Getting closer, he knelt down and, with some effort, lifted up the spear end of the object.  Suddenly, Kevin felt impelled by some subconscious urge.

Gotta find out.  Gotta know if this is real.

Holding the spear in one hand, he brought the other hand to the tip, and clenched it tightly in his fist.

***

Kevin awoke as if from a deep dream.  He sat up.  He remembered lying down for a nap.  Jake  had gone out.  He felt as if he had been in a deep, deep sleep.  It took him a while to come to.  He looked at the clock.  7:35.  Why had he taken a nap?  Then he remembered last night's dream.

That's right.  I was trying to get back there.  Back to Tessa's room.

Then, gradually, the events of the dream came back to him.  It sure was a vivid dream.  Images of giant girls with humongous feet came back to him.  They were watching a movie.  Then he remembered stabbing himself in the hand.

That's strange.  Why would I do that?

Kevin looked at the palm of his left hand and became faint at the sight of the blood.

Oh my God...  It can't be.

Yet there it was.  A streak of dark red blood dripping from a puncture wound in his palm.

This means... it wasn''t a dream.  No... No.  This is... this is Freddy Krueger shit!!

Somehow, it was real.  Somehow, what happened there... really happened.  Getting up from the bed to tend to his wound, Kevin's mind raced with questions.  What happened to his body lying in bed when he was there?  Did he have another body while he was there?  Could people see him when he was tiny?  If what happens there really happens, was he in real danger there?  Why was this happening?

Sunday by littlewarrior

SUNDAY 7:45 am

Kevin woke up in his bed.  He yawned and stretched.  Last night he had difficulty falling asleep.  His mind was preoccupied with recent events.  He looked at his palm.  It had a nice, big scab right in the center.  Between that and the ladybug, there was no doubt in his mind that something very, very strange had been happening to him.  The feelings that he felt as he drifted off to sleep last night still lingered this first morning of finals week.  Chief among these was confusion.  There were questions that constantly nagged him.  But his encounters with his goddess left him astonished and enamored.

He climbed down off his bed, noticing Jake was still asleep (he always slept until at least noon on weekends), and prepared himself some breakfast.  He heard a loud rattling noise.  His cell phone, on his desk, which he had left on vibrate.  He set down his bowl of cereal, and picked up the phone.  He read the text message:

Hey Kevin!  big game today!
C U there maybe?
~ Tessa ;)

"Well, in this world, at least, things are going all right.  Regular-sized Tessa seems to like me."

2:00 pm

Kevin walked alone, out onto the soccer field.  There were people all over the place, the metal bleachers were filled with fans waiting for the last game of the school year to begin.  Kevin, being the shy kid he was, would have normally felt a little uneasy around such a crowd, and a little awkward for having come alone.  But he was here to see his love.  His eyes searched for her among the girls wearing the jerseys with the school's colors.  There she was, at the opposite end of the field.  He walked down the sideline toward her.  She was sitting on a bench, talking to another girl.  When she looked up, he waved.  She saw him, smiled and returned the gesture.  Turning to the girl to excuse herself, she ran over to Kevin.

"Hi, Kevin!  Glad you came!"
"Sure, no problem!"

She was wearing a green soccer jersey, long black socks, and a pair of black soccer cleats that Kevin was quite familiar with.

"Um, thanks so much for tutoring me.  I thought maybe I could return the favor... with a soccer lesson."
"Hmm... I don't know... "
"Oh, don't worry, you don't need to do anything, just watch me show you how it's done!"

She started to walk back over to her teammates, then looked over her shoulders at Kevin, winked, and waved coquettishly.  Kevin found a seat on the bleachers and watched the game.  Kevin, never a big sports fan, didn't really understand the rules of the game, but he could tell that the home team did very well that day, and won.  He enjoyed watching Tessa's graceful body in action.

After the game, amid the celebration, the players started to walk off the field.  Kevin was about to leave, when he saw Tessa running toward him.

"Great game!  Congratulations!"  Kevin said.

Tessa didn't say a word.  She looked him in the eye, motioned with her head that she wanted him to go with her, grabbed his hand, and started running with him toward the gym.  Kevin wasn't sure where she was bringing him, but he went along.  They ran around the side of the gym building on the opposite side as the soccer field, and with her hands on his shoulders, pushed him against the brick wall.  She went in for a kiss.  Kevin was bewildered, but just went along.  As she buried her tongue in his mouth, he felt his libido surge like it never had.  She put her hands on his cheek as she continued kissing.  She was still sweaty from the game, but this didn't bother him.  He could only wonder what had come over her.  She forcefully thrust her crotch into his.  Kevin was shocked with this sudden, unrestrained sexual advance, and his body responded independent of his judgment, thrusting his erect cock into her, and, from what he could feel through his jeans and her silky soccer shorts, he guessed that she had not been wearing any underwear.  Tessa suddenly ended the kiss, and gazed into Kevin's eyes lustily as his heart pounded in his chest.

"Kevin, it will all make sense very soon."

She was silent for a beat, looking into his eyes, as if to communicate something they both already knew.

"Everything will be back to normal very soon.  I promise.  Now it's time to wake up."


***

Kevin woke with a start.  He had just been with Tessa, now he was somewhere else.  That couldn't have been a dream, could it?  He tried to get his thoughts together.  He couldn't remember going to sleep.  The game was real.  That wasn't a dream.  But the last thing he could remember was being with Tessa.  He hadn't gone to sleep, so this wasn't a dream either.  His heart was still pounding from when he kissed her.  Realizing his surroundings only made him even more confused.  He was back in Tessa's room, lying on the floor, near her desk, the size of a bug, where he had been the other night.  Kevin had no idea what was real anymore.  Looking around, he noticed he was alone.  Well, not quite.  He noticed that the ladybug was still here, climbing down the leg of Tessa's desk.  Suddenly, the insect took flight, and landed in front of Kevin.  It began to chase him.  Startled, he got up and ran underneath the futon.  He turned around and noticed it was crawling after him, until...

CRUNCH.

A giant white object descended where the ladybug had been, which Kevin realized was Alexa's massive sneaker.  When his goddess's roommate continued walking, he could see the remnants of the ladybug.  His heart was pounding in his chest.  He couldn't believe it.  He didn't even hear her come in.  He looked at the scab on his hand.  After thinking for a moment, he was pretty sure his life had just been saved by a ladybug.  That smudge on the floor could have been him.

Just then, he heard some footsteps.  He turned toward the door, and saw Tessa's soccer cleats walk into the room.  Evidently, she had just come from the game.  Okay, so the game was real, wasn't it?  But now he was here.  Alexa greeted Tessa, and they started talking about the game.  Tessa kicked off her cleats, and now was walking around the room in her black socks.  Listening to the girls, Kevin overheard that Alexa was leaving for her first final exam.  He watched her white shoes walk out the door, as she closed the door behind her.  He turned his attention back to Tessa.  Suddenly he saw her soccer shorts drop around her ankles.  She lifted her socked feet out of them.  Then he saw her shirt drop on the floor.  She walked over to the front of the futon.  Her feet stood there, facing Kevin.

"KEVIN," her voice boomed, sending shivers down his spine.  "YOU CAN COME OUT NOW."

Kevin's heart rate spiked as he processed what he had just heard.  She was addressing him.  She knew where he was.  Tentatively, he walked forward into the space delineated by her angled feet.  As he did, he registered her figure in segments as his gaze rose.  Socks rising up above her ankles, like black redwoods, and at the crest of her legs, a cavernous vagina crowned with black pubic hair.  Continuing upward, he saw her hazel eyes as they stared back at his, through her cleavage and down her stomach.  She slowly doubled down, and as she did, her gorgeous face descended, filling his view.  Her friendly smile told Kevin everything was going to be OK.  She lowered her hand in front of Kevin.  He climbed up onto her fingers and onto her palm.  She stood up, and brought her hand, and the miniature boy, close to her face.  The couple, large and small, gazed at each other, deeply, lovingly.

Then Kevin remembered.

Kevin had woken up.  That other world had been a dream.  This was real.  This is what had always been real.  Tessa had been his goddess, master and lover for as long as he could remember.  Memories of their life together flashed in his mind's eye.

"Well," she said.  "I just had an exhausting game... time to unwind."  She smiled at Kevin.

He knew what that meant.  Tessa climbed up onto her loft bed and laid down, carefully balancing Kevin as she did.  She laid back, as she tensed and released the muscles in her body, in an effort to relieve the stress of today's game.  Kevin crawled into the groove between her middle and index fingers, and did likewise.

She brought Kevin to her lips.  He closed his eyes as her giant tongue emerged, and began to rub him.  Waves of ecstasy rippled throughout his body.  She took her fingers into her mouth, with Kevin held on by saliva, until her fingers were moist enough.  Then she pulled him out, as she carefully transported him down to her pussy.

She let out a soft moan as she shoved the little man inside her.  She rubbed her fingers with a slow and deliberate motion, pressing him against the wall of the tight, fleshy tunnel.  As Kevin was tugged about by her gentle yet powerful fingers, he let his body go limp, save for the tightness in his groin.  After he endured several minutes in the torrent of moisture, flesh and her scent, and her vigorous rubbing came to a crescendo, he remembered what was real.  He remembered the truth - that he was hers.

***

As Tessa, donning only her black socks, lay in her bed, having finished, she pondered the events of the last few days.  It was no doubt an interesting experiment, to imagine what it would be like if Kevin was ... normal.  But in the end, she decided she liked him better as he had always been.  And she had every right to think so.  After all, he was her fantasy.  Tessa knew she was not like most other girls, and got the feeling that those she knew suspected as much.  Despite being a cute, popular, athletic and outgoing college girl, she had never had a boyfriend.  Well, until she thought up Kevin, that is.  Since her first sexual thoughts that she could remember, she had always had a giantess fetish.  She knew all about it from the internet.  She felt awkward around boys who showed romantic interest in her.  Since her fetish was such a powerful part of her sexuality, she feared the worst reaction if she ever told someone about it.

Kevin was the perfect man for her in that regard.  He was her best friend, devoted lover, and sex toy.  Someday she hoped to meet a man like Kevin, who shared her fetish.  She knew he was out there, somewhere.

It didn't bother her that people might think she was strange if they knew.  Right now, she just lay there, gloating.  What a perfect way to end the semester.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2060