Whats a big sister for? by Unsung_Hero
Summary:

Allison thinks that her sister Amanda stole her CD Player. The two sisters get in a fight over that fact and tear the house apart.

When their mother gets home, she is quite upset and punishes Allison by making her the property of her sister Amanda.


Categories: Transformation, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Humiliation, Object, Unaware, Feet, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 14074 Read: 176620 Published: May 31 2006 Updated: August 12 2013

1. Chapter One by Unsung_Hero

2. Chapter 2 by Unsung_Hero

3. Chapter 3 by Unsung_Hero

4. Chapter 4 by Unsung_Hero

5. Chapter 5 by Unsung_Hero

6. Chapter 6 by Unsung_Hero

7. Chapter 7 by Unsung_Hero

8. Chapter 8 by Unsung_Hero

Chapter One by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
Ever since she could remember, Allisons' life had always been normal, despite how different it was from everyone elses. She lived in a small town with her Mother and her younger sister, Amanda in a typical suburban neighborhood in a surban house. She was now turning Eighteen in a few weeks, graduating from High Schoo, Amanda had just turned Sixteen. Her Mother, a beautiful woman in her late thirties worked as a freelance photographer for a few newspapers as well as doing her share of Modeling for her own photography. Her Mother had long, curly brown hair and her face round and lightly freckled. She always dressed well, no matter what, and kept herself in peak physical condition. Allison herself had gotten her Mother's genes, a round face, curly hair and a curvy but not-too-thin body and the same bright blue eyes her Mother had. Her sister, Amanda, had more of thier absent Father's genes, long blone hair, a trim body, a face that seemed sculptured out of ivory with it's creamy unmarked face and mesmerizing green eyes. Allison was a bit of a tomboy, prefering sneakers and jeans over Amanda's short skirts and strappy sandals. Allison played sports and did well in school, while Amanda was more into gossip, shopping and boys than during her schoolwork. This was all well and normal, but ever since she was small she could do things, things no one else could do. She had gotten it from her Mother, who could do the same things and often did it all the time, uncaring of who it might hurt, but Allison was careful.

See, Allison, like her Mother, could do magic.

She could change herself and others into any size and shape imaginable, she could even control minds and create objects from nothing. But these powers worried Allison, all she ever wanted to do was to be normal. But her Mother would encourage both her and Amanda to use thier gifts for personal gain, which Allison thought was a bit irresponsible. She knew her Mother did things, awful things. She knew much of her Mother's wardrobe was transformed people, all but forgotten in thier new lives by thier new owner, just like she knew that her Mother only worked to avoid suspicion, since she knew all her Money was either created by magic or stolen from her 'Objects'. She remembered being six and walking with her Mother when they went to a shoe store, and her Mother had said something about the sexiest pair of shoes, but when Allison had turned to look, her Mother wasn't looking at a pair of shoes but at the store clerk. Her Mother wore those shoes twice and then stuffed them in her closet, where they probably still were. That poor sixteen year old clerk had spent her adulthood in a shoe closet, never being acknowledged, unable to move. She could imagine the shoe crying, the girls' voice begging her Mother to restore her to her life. She never wanted to know what it was like.

Her Mother had used her powers to punish her and her sister before, they had both spent time as coatracks or frozen in photgraphs, but only for a few hours, and her Mother never made them into anything too awful. Allisons' powers weren't very strong, since she rarely ever used them, but her Mother was frightening but didn't worry Allison personally.

The one that worried her was Amanda.

Amanda had power, and Allison knew it. Unlike Allison, her Mother had trained Amanda since was little, and Amanda frequently acted like she some sort of Goddess amongst Insects. While Allison and Amanda couldn't effect each other, thier Mother had complete control of thier powers, which was probably why thier powers didn't effect ach other. But Allison was terrified of what might happen if thier powers ever did.
Unfortunetly for her, she would find out.

One

Her Mother came home from her work out with a new pair of sneakers for Allison. Allison looked at the reeboks in her hand and looked at her Mother. 'Um...are they...people?' Her Mother looked up and raised an eyebrow.

'Of course.' Her Mother said, 'Allison, when will you realise that we're better than they are? They exsist to serve us, honey.' Allison looked at the shoes and shook her head.

'I'm sorry, ' she said to the shoes, 'But I did need a new pair of sneakers. I hope you can be happy being some teenagers running shoes.'

'It could be worse, ' Her Mother added with a smirk, putting her face close to the shoes, 'You could be MY running shoes. I'm afraid my feet are pretty smelly most of the time...maybe I could borrow them sometime?' Allison tried to smile, and then sat down and slipped her socked feet into the shoes. It felt weird to her, putting her feet into someone, but it was true what she had said; she did need them.
...........................................

That night began one of the worst times in her life.

Mom had gone out for a bit to a bar, leaving Allison and Amanda together. Normally this was fine, but tonight Amanda was being a real bitch. Allison had entered her room after her evening run to find her CD Player missing. She stormed upstairs to Amandas room and opened the door without knocking.

'What the hell?!' Amanda yelled at the intrusion, 'What makes you think you can just burst in here?'
'My CD player!' Allison said, yelling back. Amanda stroed forward, wearing a pair of blue pajama pants and a white tank top, her long blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. She got in Allisons' face, standing a few inches taller than her.

'I don't have your stupid CD player.'

'Liar.' Allison hissed back. Amanda growed.

'You are SUCH a bitch.' Amanda said.

'Kiss my ass.' Allison said, reaching around Amanda and grabbing whatever she could put her hand on. She felt a picture frame and then threw it thoughtlessly to the ground. Amanda cried out and knelt on the floor to pick up the pieces. It was the picture of thier Father. Allison frowned when she saw Amanda tearfully pick up the picture and put it on her dresser.

'Why did you do that?!' Amanda asked.

'So you'd stop taking my things.' Allison said quietly. Amanda got to her feet and lunged at her, roaring.
.......................................

Thier Mother came home to find much of the house trashed. She went upstairs to find both girls in thier rooms, though Amanda's room, and many of her things, were a mess. 'GIRLS!' she roared, and both girls instantly came at her, both babbeling about what happened. She scanned thier minds and ordered them to stop, causing them both to stand perfectly still, frozen in place. She then scanned thier minds and found out what happened. 'Okay, First, Amanda...did you take her CD player?'

'No.' Amanda replied. She wasn't lying.

'Allison...you shattered Amanda's picture of your Father.'

'Yes, Mom.'

'You know how much that means to her?'

'Yes. But I didn't know I was smashing it.'

'Your sister didn't take our CD Player.'

'I thought she did.'

'And you smashed her things because of that?'

'Most of the stuff got trashed in our fight.'

'Mom?' Amanda asked.

'Yes?' she answered.

'This wouldn't happen if you let us use our powers on each other. I've said it so many times.' Amanda pressed. She thought about it.

'Well, Allison...you do seem to be in the wrong.' Allison nodded, crying silently.

'You do need to be punished, you know that right?' Allison nodded again.

'Wha-whatever you want, Mommy.' Allison said. She smiled at this.

'Yes, I know. Whatever I want is how this world works. Sometimes I think I should have raised you two as Puppies.'

'Should have raised Allie as a Puppy.' Amanda said, crossing her arms. She nodded. Allison looked at her fearfully.

'So what do I do with you, Allie?' Allison shook her head.

'P-please...can't I have a normal punishment? Be grounded, no TV for a month?'

'That's how the normals do it.' Mother replied, 'And it never works. No, something more drastic. Something to teach you a lesson about how to respect your Sister. And maybe how to respect your powers, since you seem to hate them so much...maybe a few weeks without your powers will teach you.'

'But...' Amanda said. Mom held up a hand before she could finish.

'I'm not finished. I can't just take your powers away, but I can bind them to someone. So...here's what I'm going to do. You've broken Amanda's things. I think it's only fair you replace it.' Allison paled with dread. 'So, until you can convince her, and myself, that you've learned your lesson, you'll be her personal property. I'll bind your powers to her and lift the ban, so she can use them on you.' Allison looked at her fearfully.

'No, please, Mommy...she'll do terrible things to me.'

'Quiet!' Amanda ordered, standing next to her Mother at Allison. Mom shook her head.

'From this moment on, you're no longer part of this family until I say otherwise. You're now whatever Amanda says you are; a toy, a pet, an object for her to use however she sees fit. You are your Sisters' property.' Amanda grinned wildly. Mother turned to her, 'So...you're now an only child for a while.' Her Mother snapped her fingers, and Allispon melted into a pile of blay. Amanda looked at her Mother.

'What...?'

'It's symbolic. She's now clay for you to mold to your desire.' Mother said, walking forward. She purposely stepped in the puddle that was her Daughter and continued to walk on.

'Is she concious?'
'Yes.' Mother said, walking further down the hall.

'What should I do with her?' Amanda asked.

'Whatever you want, I couldn't care less. She's yours now.' She then stopped and walked back, pressing her high-helled boot down into the puddle and embraced Amanda. 'You're my Daughter, sweety, and I love you.'
.................................

Allison wanted to cry as she felt her Mother's foot grind into her formless body, and then heard her Mother embrace her Daughter like she wasn't even there. Her Mother, giving one good twist for good measure, walked off, leaving Allison to look up in terror as her giant Sister, wearing her pajams and socks, walked forward and stopped before her.

She heard her Mother's voice boom somewhere else in the house back to Amanda. 'I SUGGEST YOU MAKE HER SHRUNKEN FIRST, IT ALWAYS PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE FOR THEM.' Amanda grinned and nodded.

'OKAY! OKAY, LISTEN UP, ALLIE...NORMAL FORM, BUT...LET'S SEE...HALF AN INCH TALL!' Allison felt her body twist and reform, and soon she was normal, still wearing her jogging shorts, running shoes and hert-shirt. Before her were Amanda's giant socked feet, and was only about as tall as her big toe. She looked up past the pajama pants and her white t-shirt to see Amanda's beautiful face grinning down at her. 'THIS IS SO COOL! CONTROLLING YOUR LITTLE TINY FORM IS GOING TO ROCK. I HAVE SIXTEEN YEARS OF PAYBACK TO GIVE YOU...MY LITTLE TOY...MOM ALWAYS LIKED ME BETTER, I HOPE SHE LETS ME KEEP YOU FOREVER. LET'S FACE IT, YOU SHOULD BELONG TO ME, IT'S YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE. THIS FEELS NATURAL, DOESN'T IT? YOU SHAKING IN FEAR OF ME? TELL ME.' Amanda commanded. Allison, unable to say anything else, replied.

'Yes, this feels natural. My rightful place is belonging to you, and I hope Mom let's you keep me forever.' Amanda squeale a laugh and bit her lower lip with excitment. Suddenly her enormous hand reached out and grabbed her between finger and thumb and lifted her roughly, squeezing. Allison cried out in pain as Amanda carried her into her bedroom. It magically all right again, another gift from Amanda's Mother. Allison found herself angry. If it was all made right aagin, why the punishment? Amanda deposited her in a drinking glass on her desk and sat down, looking at her.

'ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME, THING?' 'Thing'?

'Yes, I'm afraid of you.' Allison admitted, meaning it. Her sisters' giant purple painted nails scratched the outside of the glass slowly, creating an unnerving squeal.

'GOOD.' Amanda got up and laid on her bed. 'TIME FOR BED. IN THE MORNING, I'LL COME UP WITH SOME FUN STUFF TO DO TO YOU. IN THE MEANTIME...YOU JUST STAY THERE AND THINK ABOUT ME. I COMMAND YOU, THINK NICE THOUGHTS ABOUT ME ALL NIGHT. EVERYTIME YOU THINK ANYTHING NEGETIVE ABOUT ME, YOU'LL SHRINK ANOTHER 1/100TH OF AN INCH. AND IT'LL HURT.' Amanda grinned, 'GOODNIGHT, TOY.' And she turned out the light.
Chapter 2 by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
2

Amanda wasn't lying about her decree. It made Allison shiver when she realised that Amanda was the closest thing to a God she'd ever known. Her entire reality was now made to bend to Amanda's will, and it scared her. Luckily, fear was considered positive to Amanda, and it didn't make her shrink. The expletives and anger did, however, and it did hurt.

When morning came, Amanda ignored her and showered first, returning wearing her hair up in a pretty little bun. She was wearing a black top and skirt, and a pair of black flip flops. Amanda grabbed the glass which held her toy and peered in. 'YOU'RE SO SMALL! I TOLD YOU NOT TO THINK BADLY OF YOUR MISTRESS!' She giggled, peering down at her miniscule sister. Amanda lowered the glass to the floor and spilled Allison out onto the carpet at her feet. Allison gazed around at the carpet fibers, which rose to her midsection. She then heard a huge boom, and Amanda's gigantic flip flop smashed onto the floor before her. Allison screamed as she realised she could barely see over the edge of the flip flop. 'I CAN BARELY SEE YOU! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, REALLY. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR ME? TO TRUELY OWN YOU?! MY BIG SISTER, SMALLER THAN A BUG AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT COMPLETLEY AND TRULY MINE....IT ALMOST IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE. I'M A GOD TO YOU, IN EVERY WAY.' Amanda lifted her flip-flop above Allisons' head.

'No...please, Amanda...don't step on me!' Allison cried, but knew it didn't matter. Amanda couldn't hear her, she was a speck in Amanda's world. The huge sandal rose above her majestically, and then came down with a terrible crash directly behind her. She could see every imperfection of Amanda's heel before her.

'DID YOU THINK I WOULD DO IT? NO WAY...I'M NOT SURE I CAN BRING YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD. BUT...MAYBE I SHOULD FIND OUT...' Allison heard a loud scraping sound and slammed her hands over her ears as she saw the enormous fleshy heel slide out of the sandal and rise above her, like a tan sky.

Amanda bit her lower lip with glee as she slowly slid her foot out of the flip flop and obscured her tiny toy from sight. 'HMM...I SEEM TO HAVE A BUG ON MY FLOOR!' She teased, 'BUGS DON'T SURVIVE LONG AROUND PEOPLE...ALWAYS GETTING STEPPED ON BY ACCIDENT! SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE BEFORE COMING INTO THE GIANTS' DOMAIN, LITTLE INSECT...' Amanda giggled and rested her toes on the very edge of her flip flop.

Beneath her foot, Allison had flattened herself onto the ground, looking up at the pink flesh that made up her sky. Her sisters' beautiful high arch, the soft unspoiled skin of her sole. Amanda always took great care of her body, and mositurised and cleaned thoroughly. Allison had seen her rub her lotion onto her feet many times, but never imagine she'd see the results so close. Despite her terror, she was in awe of her God-like sister.

Amanda, trying not to giggle as to control her actions deliberetly and slowly, began to drop her toes off of the flip flop, one by one. She didn't know that each toe made a loud boom as they gently reached the floor, shaking everything around her tiny sister. The pinky toe was first, sliding off the sandal and crashing to the floor. Then her next toe, her middle toe, and then finally her toes completley slammed into the ground, which her heel arched high above Alison.

Allison was nearly panicked, hiding amongst the fibers as she watched Amanda's foot point down, resting on the toes. Then they pointed further, the entire foot standing on end like a tower. Amanda spread her toes, and then began to run them through the carpet. Allison turned to run, but the giantess' foot was far faster, and Allison was between her two middle toes when the foot crashed down. Allison crashed into the webbing between her toes and stopped, falling to the ground. She glanced around, terrified and in shock, at the giant fleshy hills on either side of her. She barely could reach the halfway mark. She expected a terrible odor, but instead she smelt a strange strawberry smell, probably Amanda's bath lotion. She was a little disturbed to find the smell pleasent. Amanda watched her from high above, using her powers to see the tiny girl perfectly. Now she giggled.

'LOOK AT YOU DOWN THERE LIKE DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES...' Amanda laughed again, and quickly stifled it and smiled evily. 'I WONDER...'

'No...no, please...' Allison began, already sensing her new fate.

'THAT'S FITTING, LITTLE ALLIE...YOU'RE SO MUCH LIKE DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES. YOU ARE LIKE DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES.' And suddenly Allies world twisted and she was disoriented. A fraction of a second later, and she was gazing out at the giant world, stuck between two toes. She knew what had happened. What Amanda had done to her.

She literally was Amanda's toejam.
Chapter 3 by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
3

Amanda laughed with surprise and shock. 'I can't believe that worked.' Amanda said to herself. 'I guess you really can be anything I want. 'I wonder...can I read your thoughts...'

...can't believe this is happening...

'OHMIGOD! I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS IF I WANT, TOO! YOU REALLY ARE ALL MINE! NOTHING PRIVATE TO YOU ANYMORE, IT'S ALL MINE!' Amanda laughed and slid her flip-flop back on. 'YOU CAN STAY DIRT FOR A LITTLE WHILE...GIVE YOU TIME TO THINK ABOUT THINGS. YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADJUST TO YOUR NEW LIFE, ACCEPT ME AS YOUR BETTER, AS YOUR GODDESS. WORSHIP ME, LITTLE DIRT GIRL. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT...IF YOU PRAY TO ME RIGHT NOW, I'LL MAKE YOU INTO SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE DIGNIFIDED. WHAT DO YOU SAY, DIRT?'

...never pray to you, bitch....

Amanda frowned. 'NEVER? WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT...I'M GONNA GO DO SOMETHING AND NO LONGER ACKNOWLEDGE YOU. YOU'RE JUST DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES, AFTER ALL....IT'S NOT LIKE I SHOULD TALK TO SOMETHING LIKE MY TOEJAM....' She stopped for a moment and then looked down again. 'HOW ABOUT THAT...MY TOEJAM. ONCE MY SISTER, NOW MY TOEJAM. YOUR LIFE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME. YOU'RE MY TOEJAM.'

Allison was humiliated, but she knew it was only going to get worse. She just had to hope that Mom would think her punishment sufficient enough sooner rather than later. But who knows what wouild be left of her when that happened....

....................................

Amanda hummed to herself as she walked downstaris, completley forgetting that little speck of dirt she had somehow accumulated since her shower. Her Mother was in the kitchen making breakfest.

'Good Morning, Dear.' Mom said, giuving Amanda her breakfest. There was no place set for Allison. It would be Amanda's decision if Allison should eat.

'Morning, Mom.' Amanda said, eating as if nothing was strange at all. Allison, meanwhile, could smell the food and was shocked at how hungry she was. How could toejam be hungry?

'How is everything going?' Mom asked.

'What do you mean?' Amanda asked. Mom grinned and moved closer.

'What is she?' Her Moither asked, curious. Amanda thought about it, and had almost decided not to even acknowledge Allison, but knew her Mother would want to know.

'Dirt between my toes.' Amanda said with a smile.

'How does that feel?' Mother asked.

'Amazing.' Amanda gushed, 'I should use my powers more often. But this is the most satisfying thing ever....owning my sister like this. It's awesome.' Her Mother grinned.

'I knew you'd like it...I often wondered what it would be like to use you two...but I never had the heart.'

'Do you want to borrow her?' Amanda asked. Allison would have gasped if she could.

'Hmmm....what an idea...using my oldest daughter for my amusement sure does sound fun.'

'I'm thinking of renaming her. Y'know, like a pet.' Amanda said.

'Another great idea. I'll let you know about both of them later, once I think about it.' Amanda smiled as her Mother kissed her cheek. 'I'm so proud of you.'

'Am I your favorite?' Amanda asked. Her Mother smiled warmly.

'At the moment, you're my only.' Amanda beamed.

'Wanna see her?'

............................................................

Allison heard the scraping and rumbling and knew Amanda was sliding her sandal off, and suddenly the tips of the giant toes ahead of her split and she was lifted into the air. She saw her Mother's beautiful but cruel face smiling as she peered between her Daughters toes and saw her dirt form stuffed between the toes.

'OH, THAT'S FILTHY...YOU SHOULD CLEAN OUT YOUR TOES, AMANDA.'

'WHAT CAN I SAY, MOM...I GUESS I'M BECOMING MORE OF A HIPPY EVERYDAY.' They both laughed at The Dirt Allison. Allison could only imagine how awful it would be to be her Mothers...she saw how she treated her things. Not to mentioned the true embarassment and all around sickness of being used by her Mother...and being forced to do anything she wanted. Amanda was bad enough...but she was sure Mother would be worse. Suddenly Allisons' world slammed back into the flip flop and she could barely see her Mother's big bare feet up ahead, callused and with stubby toes, not like Amanda's beautiful ones with the long toes. In some ways, Allison felt blessed at that moment. Sure, she was toejam, but at least it was on a nice pair of feet.

'I THINK I'LL GO TO THE MALL...MAYBE SO SOME SHOPPING. CAN I TURN SOME PEOPLE?'

' OF COURSE...THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR. BRING ME BACK SOMETHING NICE.'

'OH....I WILL.'
..................................................................

Mom drove Amanda to the mall and Amanda began to shop, transforming people into things she wanted; stuffed animals, a new pair of sandals, a girl she knew and disliked became a new pair of panties. At one point she wanted cigarettes and turned all twenty people in the Disney store into cigarettes and then turned one more boy walking around into a silver cigarette holder. Allison was shocked and appalled as at least six of those cigarettes had been children, one of them barely five. He, his older sisteer and his Mommy were now doomed to die terrible deaths as this cruel goddess smoked them. She could only imagine that little boy crying for his Mommy...and his Mommy crying for him as Amanda placed her in her mouth...Allison would have shuddered if she were a physical person. But she was just dirt. Maybe Amanda was right. Maybe she was better than Allison, maybe she always had been. Maybe if Allison had treated her as such she wouldn't have ended up her toejam. Maybe this was fate.

No, this was Mom.

But, really...was that any different? Her Mom controlled her fate, always did.

At least being toejam wasn't painful. Not like the cigarettes.

Amanda sat down in the food court and then looked down at her toes.

'I SUPPOSE YOU'RE HUNGRY?'

....yes....

'WELL, SAY SOMETHING TO CONVINCE ME.'

...please...goddess....please feed me?

'ANYTHING ELSE?'

....I'm sorry...I should have realised you were so amazing before. You've always been better than me.....

Amanda smirked triumphantly and then blinked, and Allison was normal and sitting across from her at the foot court. Amanda blinked a few times and the family at the next table became burgers. Allison was too hungry to complain and ate the food her sister gave her, causing her to grin,

'Thank you.' Allison said before she was asked. She even averted eye contact, knowing she needed to be submissive to please Amanda. It worked, and Allisons' face was alight with superoror glee. Allison knew what she needed to do next and knelt before her sister. 'Thank you, Goddess.' Amanda crossed her legs, one fliip flop clad foot in front of Allisons' bowed head. Allison planted a kiss on top of the foot and Amanda laughed.

'You may rise.' Amanda said in a snobby voice. Allison got to her feet. Amanda raised a finger and pointed down, and Allison began to shrink rapidly until she was an inch tall. Allison raised the finger and she grew half an inch. 'Y'KNOW..I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CONCENTRATE? IT'S LIKE WALKING OR TALKING TO BREATHING. YOU JUST ARE WHAT I THINK. ARE YOU PATHETIC OR WHAT?' Allison said nothing., Amanda lowered her soft hand and ordered to climb on. Allison did as commanded, marveling at how soft and smooth her sisters palm was. 'BEFORE YOU START TO THINK THINGS FOR YOURSELF AGAIN, LITTLE THING, KNOW THAT I'M NEVER GOING TO BE DONE PLAYING WITH YOU. BUT, I'VE THOUGHT OF A NEW GAME, WATCHING ALL THESE PEOPLE WALK AROUND...' Amanda walked over to a bench in front of J.C. Pennys. Amanda lowered her hand to the floor and Allison got off. Amanda grinned and just said, 'RUN.' Alllison took off running, unaware of where she was going. Her sister was watching her, and as she reached the entrance of the store, suddenly she stopped. She could no longer move and she was staring at the ceiling. She saw her sister walk up and look doiwn at her, far above. She then took a step and the bottom of the thin black flip-flop filled her vision and slammed on her, and she realised her face was flat and hard.

Amanda had turned her into a tile on the floor of the mall, and she was going to let people walk on her.
............................................

Amanda smiled to herself as she stood with her foot on her sisters flat face, looking around the mall like anyone might if they were waiting for somone. 'This is going to be cool...' Amanda walked over to the bench and agains at down, looking at the tile. If anyone looked closely, they'd see her, she thought with a giggle. But no one will. They'll just step on her. She felt hot and honry, as she always did when she controlled something completley, but never with such intensity at how amazingly she owned her sister, and her destiny. She had almost orgasimed when she had felt Alliisons' lips on her foot, willingly. She wondered if she could break her, make her want to be hers, make her love her like christians loved God. She was so drunk on power and knew it, and she wanted it forever. She wanted Allison forever.
..................................................
Chapter 4 by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
..................................................

4

Allison gasped as her first victimiser walked over her, a man in a suit with a pair of italian loafers slammed the toe of his shoe down upon her nose and then kept walking, unaware of the teenaged girl beneath his feet. He was the first of many; a boy with dirty skater shoes that were too loose scraped his sole across her face, leavung a trail of dirt, a pair of freshman girls she thought she recognised from school crossed over her, laughing gaily as thier chnky black sandals crushed her chin, a child playing a game jumped with both of his feet squarely on her face, trying to avoid her sibling tiles of opposite color. They all hurt, but she couldn't scream. She was just a tile on the floor of the mall. She couldn't see Amanda, but she knew her new Mistress was loving it. She tried to scream the loudest when a woman with a black skirt walked out of the store and stopped directly over her, her feet straddeling Allisons' sore face. The woman, a gorgeous one in her mid thirties with long flowing brown hair, was talking on her cellphone, and Allison was terrifiyed. She begged the woman silently to move on, feeling tears coming to her eyes but knowing they wouldn't ever come. Cold tiles didn't cry. The woman's conversation was light, and she did exactly as Allison feared she would; she kept shifting her feet. She would idly move her feet, encased in black pumps and dark nylons, around; kicking, stomping, scraping her soles on the ground. They kept narrowly missing Allison, but she knew it was a matter of time. She was right.

The woman harmlessly(to her) shifted her right foot forward and it smacked onto Allisons face. She was in total agony when the womans high heel stuck in her eye. The sole of the pumpo landed on her mouth. The woman kept talking on her phone and tipped back on her heel, placing more terrible pressure upon Allisons' eye. Then with a hard slam, the sole came back down, smashing her lips like a punch in the mouth. The woman slid her foot back into place quickly with a deafening scrape, and scratched across Allies face. Then, as Allisons breath caught, the foot returned to her face. Suddenly the woman slipped the heel off and began to idly play with it, snatrching it in her toes. She rested the nyloned heel onto Allisons eye, filling her vision with the dark nylon, irritatingly causing a maddening itch as the woman increased and decreased pressure as she rocked the shoe around. Allison wondered who her torturerer was; probably just some buissness woman, out shopping. Maybe she was on her lunch break and was browsing the store. She was just on the phone, talking to a friend, unaware she was rubbing her feet on the face of a seventeen year old girl. She kicked the shoe away a little and began to scratch her nyloned toes on Allisons lips. Then the shoe was dragged back to her face, and the woman settled her weight onto it as she slipped it on, causing more unelievaable agnony to the ground under her feet. She then hung up and walked away quickly.

Amanda had watched the pretty buisness woman torment her sister/toy with glee. For a full five minutes the woman had toyed with her tiny thing with her feet, and Amanda became hot with the knowledge of her sisters agony. She became hotter when she saw who was coming up next. It was Allisons' friend Meghan! Meghan was a pretty tomboy girl with red hair and large green eyes. She was wearing a pair of dirty old white clogs with socks, a pair of cut off jean shorts and a 'Princess' t-shirt. Amanda made herself invisible(a simple trick) and almost convulsed with glee when Meghan stopped right on top of Allison, looking at her watch.

If she could cry, she would have bawled when Meghan stepped on her and stopped, twisting on her sole as she did so. Her best friend cruelly pressed down on her mouth with the dirty sole of her clogs(which Meghan wore to work at the hospital kitchen) and looked at her watch impatiently. She tried to yell, to cry, to scream Meghans name. She could hear herself, but was unable to be heard by anyone else. She could taste dirt and grime in her mouth(Amanda's doing...god, she was sick) as Meghan idlly turned her foot, scraping it, adjusting it, changing weight. She knew it could be worse, and it was. Meghan began to tap her foot impatiently. Who was she waiting for?

Amanda couldn't believe the luck. Fate truly smiled on her, and frowned on her lowly sibling. She watched Meghan wait for a few more minutes, and then laughed outloid when Allisons' crush, Jimmy, walked toward the pretty redhead. 'Secret meeting...' Amanda giggled. He was wearing a pair of black boots under blue jeans and a button up blue shirt, his hair spiky. Amanda laughed again when Jimmy kissed Meghan, and to do so he stepped squaely on Alllison. 'Guess he chose who he likes...' Amanda giggled.

When Jimmy stepped on her, her heart broke into a thousand peices. Meghans foot slid across her face just as Jimmys boot replaced it, crushing her nose. She watched, broken, when Jimmy kisses Meghan, directly above her. The two began to talk about how much they missed each other, taking turns stepping on her as they did. She wished Amanda would end this. She almost wished she were just tiny and not a tile...at this point, she could handle being crushed under Jimmys boot. But endlessly enduring the crushing feet of her best friend and the man she thought she would love was worse than anything she thought she could imagine. She was suddenly aware that her tears were in fact seeping out of the tile, and suddenly she was aware that she was changing into the water.

Amanda couldn't take it. She decided to experiment now. Irony would never suit her this well again, she was sure. She allowed Allison to cry, the salty water poolng on the floor. She then solidified it, and soon a tiny spider was crawling on the floor of the mall between the lovers feet.

Allison had eight legs, and was terrified. Now those crushing feet were dangerous, and she looked up through many eyes at the giants she once knew as a person, towering above her.

Jimmy and Meghan were talking when Meghan looked down and saw the spider. 'eww....' she said. Jimmy looked down and examined the object of her attention and grimaced in disgust.

'I hate those things.' Jimmy said aloud, glaring down at the creature at his feet. Allison murmured an agreemnent.

'I see one of those things, I squish it.' Meghan said with venemous disgust, unaware that the spider was her best friend.

'I'll kill it...' Jimmy said, lifting his boot.'No, I'll do it.' Meghan said, 'You're wearing nice shoes, these are just my work shoes. I've squished many a bug with these bad girls.' She lifted her foot and said 'Goodbye, disgusting pest!' and brought it down with a crush onto the spider, squishing it into the flat underside of her sole. She paused, and could have sword she had heard a tiny scream before killing it, but she shrugged and walked away hand in hand with Jimmy.

Allison heard the exchange with anxiety and saw Jimmy raise his boot. She almost welcomed it, after all, she did wish it a moment ago anyway.
But then, 'NO, I'LL DO IT. YOU'RE WEARING NICE SHOES, THESE ARE JUST MY WORK SHOES. I'VE SQUISHED MANY A BUG WITH THESE BAD BOYS. GOODBYE, DISGUSTING PEST!' And suddenly the sky was filled with the drty underside of Meghans clogs- smeared with dirt and grime from her work, a stain from one of the aforementioned bugs. Allison wept whatever the closest things to tears that spiders have when she realised her best friend had degradd her to something to be squished underfoot and forgotten. Her best friend would end her life with a sense of fulfillment, just a pest to be taken care of. The foot then came down, and all Allison had time to do was scream.

Amanda had an orgasm as Meghan ended her best friends life underfoot. It was then that Amanda noticed something different about the air. She looked up and stretched out of her mind and laughed loudly. 'Allison! You're back with me! Even in Death you belong to me...you know I can ressurect you. I can bring you back to life. You are completley in my power, fated to do and be what I wish. And...you can die, and you come back to me. I;m your heaven! This kicks ass. Well...poof, in my hand, my toy.' Instantly, a miniature Allison appeared in the palm of her hand, criumpled in terror in the center lines of her palm. Amanda lowered her face to her palm, her breath blowing over her possession. 'You never should have crossed me.' And with that, she and her slave were home in Amanda's bedroom.
Chapter 5 by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
5

Amanda left Allison in a jar for the rest of the night. Allison watched Amanda do mundane things in her room, uncaring about the tiny thing in the old pickle jar on her desk. She would not speak, even if Amanda did say something, and Amanda decided not to make her. She watched as Amanda smoked the innocent families she had gotten, and was revolted when she realised that she could hear thier tiny screams and cries as they burned between the goddess' lips. No God could answer prayers...but it seems Amanda could. So could her Mother. Allison suddenly wished to speak with her Mother, maybe she couild beg for her life back, that she'd learned her lesson. She knew Amanda wouldn't allow it, not until Mom asked about her specifically, and who knew when that would be. Suddenly, Allison formed a plan.....

Amanda slept soundly, and Allison managed to tip the pickle jar off of the desk and onto the carpeted floor. It made a thump, but didn't break. Allsion held her breath and realised Amanda hadn't woken. She was only a couple of inches tall, but Mom's room was only across the hall. She could make it. Allison ran across the darkened hall and slid under the door of her Mothers room. The sound of her Mothers gentle snoring filled her ears and she ran to the side of the bed, jumping and yelling for her Mother to awaken, but she was too small and too quiet to be heard by the sleeping deity. She looked around and saw her Mothers' slippers, a pair of fuzzy pink ones. She knew they were someone else once, but didn't engage them in conversation as she climbed up to the top of them. She tried shouting from them again, but there was no response. However, she was able to jump and climb up the bedsheets to the kingdom of her Mother's bed. She saw the sleeping form of her Goddess-like Mother ahead of her, and began to walk, but with the beds soft yeilding surface, the walk began to tire her. Soon, she reached her Mom's feet. They loomed above her, the bottoms callused and rough, and they smelt like sweat mixed with bodywash and the natural scent of her Mothers skin. Too tired to walk any longer, Allison leaned against the feet, her head barely reaching over the heel. It was her Mothers' left foot, standng straight up, her left right foot lay on it's side seemingly miles away. Allison then slammed into the heel with her shoulder, trying to awaken her Mother. She slammed two more times, and then began to slam her fists into it. She heard her Mother give off a pleasurable moan and stir in the bed. Allison smacked harder, and soon the foot flnched a little and she was suddenly aware of her giant Mother staring down at her.

'ALLISON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE, HONEY?' She asked, her voice a booming whisper. Before Allison could answer, her Mother's well-manicured hand grasped her and lifted her up, squeezing tightly. 'HUH, HONEY? YOU LIKE MOMMY'S FEET?'

'What? No...I...'

'YOU WERE IN HERE RUBBING THEM, WEREN'T YOU? TRYING TO PLEASE GIANT MOMMY? OR WAS IT YOU YOU WERE PLEASING? I'M NOT UPSET...I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THEM.'

'Mom, No...I came to ask...'

'IF YOU COULD SLEEP WITH MY FEET? OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO RUB THEM WHILE I SLEEP? MAYBE I WAS WRONG TO GIVE YOU TO AMANDA...'

'Yes...that's why I came...'

'YOU'D RATHER BE MY TOY, WOULD'T YOU? YOU WERE ALWAYS EAGER TO PLEASE AS A CHILD...I'M SORRY I NEVER NOTICED YOUR DEVOTION, MY CREATION, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WORSHIPPED ME. I ALWAYS SUSPECTED YOU DID...'

'No, I don't! Please, I want to be normal!' Allison begged. Her Mother only smiled warmly at her, not listening. Allison had made a mistake. If she had to stay like this, she'd rather be with Amanda. The humiliation of her Mother thinking she actually WANTED to be her slave was terrible. She now realised it was probably too late.

'WELL, ALLIE...I'M SORRY, I CAN'T TAKE YOU. I'M PUNISHING YOU, AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO AMANDA TO LET YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT. ONCE YOUR PUNISHMENT IS FINISHED, I'LL BE HAPPY TO MAKE YOU ONE OF MY TOYS, BUT FOR NOW...I NEED TO TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR MISTRESS.'

'But...' Her Mother frowned and then smiled sadly.

'OKAY...I'LL LET YOU BE WITH ME TONIGHT, IF YOU'RE GOOD. BUT IN THE MORNING, YOU'RE GOING BACK TO YOUR RIGHTFUL OWNER.' Allison was placed on the bed at her Morthers feet. 'NOW, MY TINY LITTLE DEVOTED ADMIRERER, I'LL GRANT A WISH. DO YOU WANT TO, A) KISS, LICK AND MASSAGE MY FEET ALL NIGHT WHILE I SLEEP....B) BE MY SOLE FOR THE NIGHT, C) SLEEP IN A SOCK AGAINST MOMMY'S BEAUTIFUL FOOT, OR D) CLEAN MY SHOES OR SLIPPERS TONIGHT?' Allison thought about it and knew there were no other options. Her Mom was doing her a 'favor' and not accepting them graciously might lead to more pain. Afterall, pleasing Mom might reduce her sentence as Amanda's plaything. The kissing and licking sounded terrible, and actually being her foot sounded exhausting. She could clean the shoes really well, that might please her...but in the end she knew Mother wanted her tiny daughter to show affection. Not Mother/Daughter affection, but the affection of a Dog for it's Mistress, laying a head in her lap. She looked up.

'Mommy....can I have C, please?' Allison asked in the sweetest voice possible, 'I'd love to sleep next to your beautiful warm feet in your warm sock.' Her Morther looked moved and got off of the bed, carrying Allison in her hand. Allison suddenly realised she was getting smaller, and wondered if it was her Mom or if Amanda was dreaming of her. Mom grabbed a sock and looked unsurprised, so her Morher must have shrunk her further. At least, she hoped so. She prayed for limits to the control Amanda had on her. If Amanda could control her in dreams....she was nothing more than a figment of Amanda's imagination, and she couldn't bear being THAT insignifigant. It was bad enough being dirt between her toes. Her Mother picked up a pair of white ankle socks from her dressed and slid one onto her right foot. Then, she deposited the now half an inch tall Allison in between her two middle toes and squeezed gently, and soon Allisons vision was blocked by a white wall. Still squeezed in between the toes like sock lint(she had a feeling she would eventually find out what it would feel like to actually BE sock lint), she felt her Mother climb back into bed. Once the bed was beneath her, the toes relented and Allison dropped down furhter in the sock against her Mom's soft sole. Even though the lower parts of the foot were hard, the sole was surprisingly pillowy, and Allison felt stragnely comfortable. The foot was on it's side, and Amanda curled up in the warmth, feeling like she was in a sleeping bag. The sole was soft and warm, the sock was comfortable.

'HOW ARE YOU, LITTLE SOCK LINT?' Mother asked, the voice soft and gentle.

'I'm okay, Mommy.' Allison said back, surprised she meant it. This was, at the very least, better than the pickle jar. Even though it was insane and inhuman, she realised her Mother was being gentle and kind. Mom really thought she WANTED to be here. She was disturbed but grateful. Amanda would never be this kind to her.

'Y'KNOW, SINCE YOU WOKE MOMMY UP...AND SHE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO LET YOU HAVE THE OBJECTS OF YOUR DESIRE FOR THE NIGHT...YOU COULD SHOW MOMMY HOW MUCH YOU LOVED HER FEET....' Allison sighed. She guessed it couldn't be all well. She would have to humiliate herself somehow. She reached out tenetivly and kissed the sole, and then began to lick it. It didn't taste awful, surprisingly, and she found herself wlling to do more. She lapped at her Mothers' sole over and over, suddenly anxious to please the goddess. Wait, Goddess? Mother. Allison paused, disturbed. She had thought of Mom as a Goddess. What was happening to her? 'COME ON, PEBBLE, LICK. NOW.' Her Morher sounded irritated at the pause. Allison didn't want to know what her Mother was doing outside. She licked and kissed and rubbed for a long time, until her Mothers breathing became regular and soft. She lay down, resting her cheek against the warm footflesh, and slept soundly.

................................................
Chapter 6 by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
6

Allison awoke on the kitchen table as her Mother was eating breakfest. It occured to Allison that she hadn't eaten in two days and felt fine. In fact, she didn't even desire to eat. Her Mother looked down at her. 'OH, YOU'RE AWAKE! DID YOU WANT SOME BREAKFEST?'

'Actually, Mom...I don't feel like eating. I'm not even hungry.' Her Mother smiled.

'I GUESS AMANDA DECIDED YOU DIDN'T NEED TO EAT. SHE MUST HAVE MADE YOU THAT WAY.' Allison felt sick again, at the whole thing. Her Sister decided she didn't need to eat? Her sister had made her into some object. She didn't even eat or use the bathroom anymore...she really wasn't human at all. 'SPEAKING OF AMANDA, I'M SURE SHE MISSES YOU, LITTLE DOLL.' Her Mother's huge hand wrapped around her and took her upstairs.

'Mom, please...I've learned my lesson, don't give me back to Amanda!' Allison cried.

'SHUSH, TOY GIRL. YOU'LL BE RETURNED WHEN WE SAY. NOW, YOU BEHAVE AND OBEY YOUR MISTRESS LIKE A GOOD TOY SHOULD. IF YOU'RE GOOD, YOU CAN COME BE MY TOY, LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT. I LOVE THE IDEA OF HAVING MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD AS A PET, AND I'M FLATTERED THAT YOU WANT IT, TOO. I AM SORRY AGAIN ABOUT THAT, BY THE WAY, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WORSHIPPED ME. A GODDESS SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS.' Allison felt like crying. Her Mother thought she actually WANTED to be her property. Mom knocked on the door and Amanda opened it, and immedietly spied Allison in her hand.

'WHERE WAS SHE? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER!' Amanda asked, sternly gazing at Allison like a disobedient Dog.

'YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIKES MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL FEET!' Mom gushed happily, 'SHE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND MASSAGED MY FEET WHILE I SLEPT.' Mom then stood on one leg and turned her left sole over and pressed Allison into it. 'SEE? SHE'S IN HEAVEN.' Amanda then opened her hand.

'I'D LIKE MY THING BACK NOW, MOM. IF THAT'S ALRIGHT.' Mom placed Allison into Amandas' hand and blew her a kiss.

'I'LL SEE YOU LATER, MY LITTLE PEBBLE.' And with that, Mom walked off, leaving Allison once again at Amanda's mercy.

'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN OFF, GIRL.' Amanda said, giving Allison a little squeeze.

'Ow! I'm sorry, Amanda!' Allison cried, 'Please, don't hurt me...I'm sorry!' Amanda thoughtlessly tossed Allison to the ground and then brought her smooth barefoot down hard on Allies little body.

'I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY REAL NAME. YOU'LL CALL ME 'MISTRESS' OR 'GODDESS', UNDERSTAND? AND I'LL HURT YOU IF I WANT.' She raised her foot slightly and then stomped down again, causing Allison to scream. She began to roll Allison around under her feet. 'YOU NEED TO LEARN TO OBEY, ALLISON. THINGS WILL GET BETTER IF YOU LEARN THAT YOUR PLACE IS IN MY POWER. IF YOU LEARN TO WORSHIP AND LOVE ME, YOU'LL BE IN FAR LESS PAIN.' She then began to scrunch Allison beneath her toes, and then dropped her to the floor. Allison crawled away, hiding behind an overturned sneaker. 'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT ALL THE WAY TO MOM'S ROOM. MY FEET ARE PRETTIER! WHY MOM? HAVE YOU ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR HER FEET?'

'No, Ama-Mistress! No, I...I just went...'

'YOU WERE GOING TO ASK TO BE TURNED BACK! WEREN'T YOU?!' Allison nodded meekly. Amanda stomped her foot. 'GET YOUR PATHETIC ASS BACK HERE. YOU PRESENT YOURSELF TO ME WHEN CALLED!' Allison slowly walked back out and knelt before Amandas' foot, and kissed her toe. 'YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN TO LOVE MY FEET, LITTLE ALLISON....I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA.'

'Oh no, please, Mistress....I love your feet already. They're beautiful!' Allison cried, giving Amands' toe another quick peck.

'NICE TRY, TOY. BUT FOR NOW...YOU'RE MY FLIP FLOP.' And Allison suddenly was in a shoe closet. The massive door opened and Amandas' giant foot decended on her. It slid across her face, leaving the stench of her foot and the slight scent of her body wash on her. She could taste the foot, smell the foot, feel it all across her face. Amanda said nothing, and why should she, she was her shoes. Suddenly Amanda took a step, and her toes squished hard into her eyes. Suddenly, Allison was aware that her mouth kept kissing and sucking Amandas' foot against her will. 'MMM, THAT FEELS AWESOME. WHAT A GREAT, COMFORTABLE FLIP FLOP.' And Amanda went downstairs. She went outside and began to walk down the street, quickly turning a ten year old boy on his bike into her other flip flop, and she walked on, smiling.
..................................................

The taste of Amandas' feet filled her mouth, constantly, and the taste was terrible, but at the same time it felt almost pleasurable, and she knew that last part was from Amanda's control over her. Allison wasn't sure where Amanda was going, but it hurt like hell to get there.

Amanda was heading to meet her two friends; her twenty year old Aunt Ashley and Ashleys' roommate Debbie, a beautiful italian woman of twenty-Two. Allison had forgotten about Ashley's visit, she always liked spending time with her, even if Amanda was closer. Ashley was very pretty, with pool water blue eyes and a fresh round face, and a curvy body a little on the heavyside, but she was gorgeous. Amanda met them at a resturaunt, and they all hugged and kissed. 'HOW ARE YOU, AMANDA?!' Ashley exclaimed.

'I'M GREAT! HAVING A GOOD WEEK.'

'GOT A BOY ON THE SIDE?' Debbie asked, grinning.

'NOPE, BUT IT'S STILL A GOOD WEEK.'

'WHERE'S ALLISON?' Ashley asked.

'I;M SURE SHE'S SOMEWHERE UNDERFOOT.' Amanda said, scrunching her toes in Allisons' eyes. Allison would have cried, or screamed, but all she could do was suck on the underside of her evil sisters' foot. The conversation continued, but all Allison could see or focus on was Amandas' foot, and it frightened her. She briefly wondered if Amanda could break her, and was terrified that she might. Imagine WANTING to be belonging to Amanda. It seemed terrifiying, but it also seemed possible. She wondered how the ten-year old boy was, but realised that Amanda had forgotten about him already. He was doomed to be her footwear for the rest of his life. She could see Ashleys' feet clad in a pair of black flip flops, and Debbie had a pair of colorful open-toed mules on.

'Don't like my feet, Allie? Let's see how you feel about them after being with Ashley's all day!' Came Amanda's voice in her mind. 'OH ASHLEY, I ALMOST FORGOT! I FOUND THIS FOR YOU AT A SHOP AND THOUGHT YOU'D JUST LOVE IT!' Allson knew was what coming. Amanda's enormous hand came down and suddenly Allie was a ring in her hand. Amanda reached out and handed it to Ashley.

'OH, IT'S SUCH A SEXY TOE RING!' Ashleys' enormous eyes swept over Allisons' form.

'Ashley!' Allison tried to scream, but it was no good.

'IT'S SHAPED LIKE A GIRL! THAT'S KINDA WILD.'

'YEAH, IT'S A THEME. LIKE, THERE'S ALL THIS JEWELERY SHAPED LIKE TINY PEOPLE AT THIS STORE. THERE'S EVEN A CLOTHING LINE. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE, A VENGENCE THING. LIKE, YOU WEAR PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE. IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, SHE'S CRYING.' Amanda said, pointing.

'IT'S WEIRD! DISTURBING, EVEN!' Ashley said, but her face was still bright. She brought her foot up and placed Allison on her toe, 'SHOULDN'T HAVE PISSED OFF MY NEICE! NOW YOU GET TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS MY TOE RING!' Ashley said with a giggle, 'DUMB BITCH!'

'AWW, I WANT TO WEAR SOMEONE! I CAN THINK OF A BUNCH OF GUYS I'D LIKE TO SEE AS TOE RINGS.'

'AND SHOES! I CAN THINK OF A TON OF MEN WHO SHOULD BE MY SHOES, UNDERFOOT, WHERE THEY BELONG!' Amanda said with a grin.

'I AGREE!' Debbie said, 'I'D LIKE TO MAKE JOE AND NICK INTO A PAIR OF SHOES!'

'I BET THEY'D MAKE A REALLY CUTE PAIR OF SHOES.' Ashley said with a laugh.

'WELL, DEBBIE, I HAVE A TOERING FOR MYSELF, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE IT.' Amanda said, handing another ring to Debbie. Debbie examined it closely.

'IT'S A LITTLE BOY!' Debbie said with a laugh.

'YEAH, IT'S SUPPOSED TO SYMBOLISE THOSE ANNOYING KIDS!'

'WOW, I WORK WITH KIDS WHO ARE THIS AGE. LITTLE BASTARDS. WELL, GUESS WHAT LITTLE BOY, AROUND MY TOE YOU GO. WHERE YOU BELONG! LAUGHING DURING MUSICAL PRACTICE, THROWING THINGS, LOOKING UP GIRLS SKIRTS...NOW YOU'RE JUST A PEICE OF FOOT JEWLERY!' Debbie said, sliding the ring onto her toe.

The girls giggled and talked while Allie sat there, wrapped around Ashelys' toe. It was uncomfortable, feeling like she was bent over backwards over the fleshy wall, and feeling herself bent further whenever Ashley twitched or flexed her toes, and sometimes she was squeezed between the toes as her giant Aunt played with her new toering. Allie wondered how long Amanda would leave her on Ashleys' toes, it was going to be hard to get her away from her now that she was given away. Fear gripped her heart for a moment when she realised Amanda might leave her there forever, to be Ashleys' toe ring forever, to never return to her old life. She would have cried at the thought, if cold metal could cry tears, and then let out a scream of mental anguish as Ashley crossed her toes, pressing the bottom of her big toe across Allies' face, the calloused ridges feeling the shape of her metal face, as if they knew her fate- she was thiers forever, just a peice of foot jewelry for Ashley, forever. She then heard Ashley speak high above.
'I DUNNO, AMANDA...I LOVE THE TOERING, BUT IT'S A LITTLE TIGHT. IT FEELS LIKE IT'S SHRINKING.'

'AWW...WELL, I'LL GET YOU A BIGGER ONE, OKAY? GIVE ME THAT ONE, I'M SURE IT'LL FIT ME.' Allison never felt so happy. Amanda had made her smaller so she wouldn't fit! She wasn't going to have to be a toering for the rest of her life! She felt Ashleys' huge fingers pull her from the gargantuan toes. Between Ashleys' thumb and forefinger, she looked up at the big blue eyes of her young Aunt.

'WELL, LITTLE GIRL, I GUESS IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE. GUESS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO BE AMANDAS' FOOT JEWELERY.' Ashley said with a grin, and suddenly Allison was dropped into Amandas' palm. Amandas' fingers closed around her, and she was slipped onto Amandas' toe under the table. She squeezed her toes tightly, making sure Allison felt it. Allison felt it, but she didn't mind. At least she was going home. She thought briefly of the ten year old boy, who was forever Debbies' toering. He'd never see his Mother again, he'd never have a wife and kids. His short life had been taken from him by a cruel Goddess who had given him away to a giant woman he'd never known, and he'd forever be wrapped around her toe. Forever. Suddenly, Allison felt blessed, and was happy her Sister hadn't doomed her to the same fate. And for a moment, just a small moment, she felt comfortable on Amandas' toe.
Chapter 7 by Unsung_Hero
Author's Notes:
Some notes before we get started: A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it. B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going. In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)

7
Amanda got home, stumbling. It was late, and it had been a long night. Amanda was pretty drunk, her Aunt had a habit of buying them alcohol, and now she stumbled quietly to her room. The Teenaged Goddess flopped onto her bed, her toering sitting there quietly. Amanda suddenly waved a hand and Allison fell off of her toe, landing on all fours on the bedspread in front of Amandas' giant right foot. 'There. You sit there at my feet where you...belong...' she looked sick. Amandas' giant toes snaked down and gripped Allison on both sides, squeezing tightly, idly playing with her, 'You're a good toy....what's your name?'

'Allison?' the tiny girl said questioningly.

'No...that's not your name...your name is what I say it is....' Amanda said, burping suddenly, 'What did Mom call you...?' Allison sighed.

'Pebble.' Amanda giggled.

'Like in a shoe.' Amanda replied, and laughed loudly, 'Okay...your name is Pebble. From now on.' Amanda dropped her to the bedspread again, and Allison sat there, looking up at the giant foot. She was almost as tall as her giant sisters' flat big toe, the purple nail polish a little dull, the skin white and the foot long and narrow. It was a very pretty foot. Allison bit her lower lip, kneeled down, and started kissing Amandas' toe reverently. She felt Amandas' eyes on her the goddess sat up. 'Do you like your name or something, little pebble?'

'Uh...if you say so, Mistress?' Allison said. Amanda smiled happily.

'I like the new attitude, Pebble.It won't help you any, but I do like it.' Allison looked up at the giantess.

'I wanted to say thank you. For not leaving me as Ashleys' toering.' Amanda grinned.

'No problem, Pebble.' Amanda said, almost kindly, 'You're of no use to me wrapped around her toe. You're mine, forever and ever. You're my favorite toy, my precious little pet.'

'Then why do you treat me like this?' Allison asked, looking up at Amanda. The girl looked very tipsy.

'Because. Y'see, Pebble...you're nothing to me. You're an object, nothing more. I have no feelings for you at all, I don't even hate you anymore. I just own you, and I'll do whatever I want with you. I enjoy torturing and tormenting you, because you're mine to mistreat. But I like that you're learning your place. It's very becoming. If you continue it, I might actually give you a day off sometime. But maybe not.'

'Amanda...please...turn me back?' Allison asked. Amanda shook her head, dissapointed.

'Pebble, you don't get it...you're never going back to your old life. How can you?' Amanda asked. Allison looked up, tilting her head.

'What do you mean?'

'You've been my toejam, my flip flops...can you look at me the same way again? I'm better than you. By the time Mom is ready to end your punishment, you'll see me as a Goddess, and your old life will never be the same, not to mention psychological damage. Let's face it, Pebble, your old life is over. Might as well forget about it, and learn to love and worship me, since I'm your life now. I can't wait to have kids so I can hand you down.' Amanda grinned evily, 'I think all my Babies will use you as a pacifier. And maybe diapers.' Amanda grinned and ground Allison under her toes against the bed, 'And you're going to like it, Pebble! Tell me you like it!'

'No!' Allison cried, 'I hate it, and I hate you!'

'Bold words from a foottoy, Pebble! Feel my foot on top of you? I'm not putting any effort into it. You're just pathetic and small. You've always been that way. You were born to be my toy, and you know it.' Amanda said.

'No! That isn't true!' Allison cried, and she was picked up by Amandas' toes.

'It is.' The Giant whispered, 'You're squeezed between MY toes. Tell me I'm better than you.' Allison began to cry.

'Why are you doing this me?!' Allison shrieked.

'Because I can. Because I want to. Because this is our destiny.' Amanda said seriously, 'Now tell me.' Allison cried and then kissed Amandas' toe, crying harder.

'You're better than me...' Allison said, and she began to sob hysterically, 'You're better than me, Amanda.' Amanda grinned evilly, listening to the tiny sobs.

'Do you like your name, Pebble?' Amanda asked gently.

'Yes, I love it, Mistress.' Allison said between wracking sobs.
..................................................................

Amanda turned Allison into a bucket and threw up into her several times that night as she got the spins from the alcohol, but Allison didn't care. She was practically catatonic from shock and despair. She wondered if Amanda was right, and that she would lose her identity from Amandas' torment. Thankfully, she eventually slept. However, when she awoke she found she was bigger and could move on her own. The room wasn't exactly normal size, but she seemed to be a few feet tall at least. She tried to move and tripped over her own feet. All four of them. She was then aware of her nose in front of her...covered in brownish hair and with a solid black end. 'Oh god...' she tried to say, but all that came out was a low bark. She looked back behind her and saw Amandas' bed, and saw the beautiful young woman lying there, sleeping. 'Oh, god...I'm her DOG!' She thought. Allison ran from the room and downstairs, to see her Mother wearing a pretty skirt and a white blouse, a pair of brown sandals on her long feet.

'Oh, why hello there little Puppy!' Her Mom said with a smile, bending over. With a sweet, sadistic smile her Mother reached a beautiful hand down and patted her head, and knelt down before her and ruffled her ears. 'Oh, you such a good puppy, yes...such a good puppy dog! Yes you are, Yes Yew Awe!' She Mother grinned.

'Mom, please!' Allison tried to say, but only a bark came out.

'Now, now....Dogs can't talk girl. No, they can't! Go wake up your Mistress. Go on now, shoo!' Her Mom said, motioning Allison off with her hands. Alli turned and started to leave. 'Oh, and make sure you fetch her slippers. Be a good girl.' Allison wandered back upstairs to Amandas' room and looked at her. She looked so beautiful and peaceful in her bed, her blankets wrapped around her lithe little body. Allison, feeling defeated, went and took Amandas' house slippers in her mouth and went to Amandas' bedside and began to whine. Amandas' eyes opened and grinned.

'Good Dog.' Amanda said, apathetically, as one might say to a Dog you had for years! Amanda swung her pretty bare feet over the bed and looked down at her, 'Drop it girl.' Allison did as she was told and dropped the slippers to the floor and watched as Amanda slipped her feet inside and stood up. She reached a hand down and stroked Allisons' head and moved out of the room. Allison followed closely at her heels.


"Good Morning, Mom." Amanda said, sitting down at the kitchen table sleepily.
"Good morning, honey!" Her Mother returned, smiling widely. She placed some breakfest on the table before her Daughter, who picked up her hunger and began to chow down hungrily. Allison waited beside Amanda, smelling the aroma of her eggs and bacon and looked up hungrily. Amanda glanced down at her.
"No! Bad Dog!" Amanda scolded, "No Beg!" Allison looked to her side and saw her Mother nudge her with a knee as she walked by, pushing her away from her sister/owner and placed a bowl of dog food on the floor. It was wet and disguting looking, and Allison whined at the stench.
"Now, now, girl...you eat your doggy breakfest like a good dog." Mother scolded, reaching down and patting her nose. She then walked away and sat down opposite Amanda and began to eat, but now before poking her in the nose with her bare foot and winking down at her. Allisons' heart sank as she remembered the previous night, and her Mothers' misunderstanding on her intentions. Her Mother really thought Allison wanted contact with her feet. Gross.
Allison sniffed at the food and took a bite. It was the most disguting thing she'd ever tasted, and she was only able to put down two bites. She walked over, unnoticed by Amanda and her Mother, and crept under the table. She decided to swallow her pride. She looked between her Mothers' bare feet and Amanda's slippered feet. Out of the pair, her Mother seemed to be the kinder, if Allison flattered her. She crawled before her Mothers' feet and, closing her eyes, licked her Mothers' toe. The toes twitched at the invasion and her Mother lifted her right foot and patted Allisons' now-fury head. She then looked up and saw her Mothers' hand reaching under the table with a bit of bacon. Allison quickly took it in her mouth and gulped it down. As a thank you, her tounge found her Mothers' foot again. She then crawled over to Amanda and repeated the action. Amanda rewarded her as well with a peice of bacon. "Oh, please....more, Amanda, please?" She thought. Amanda did give her one more, as did her Mother. It wasn't much, but Allison found her hunger abaited for now.
Her two owners conversed lightly, but Allison paid it no heed, laying down with her head rested on her paws, brooding. Amanda slid out from the table. "Pebble," She called apatheticlly, "Heel." Allison rose and obeyed, standing behind Amanda as she went to the sink and placed a plate of half-eaten eggs onto the floor for her, which Allison greedily ate, even though she wasn't hungry. She licked Amanda's hand in thank you, surprised at how the humiliating situations were getting easier. This disturbed her more than the situations themselves. Amanda picked up the plate and washed it and then walked away, patting her thigh to signal that Allison should follow.
.........................................................................................
Amanda prepared to bathe, and smiled evilly down at Allison, the first non-apathetic glance she'd given her since her dog day afternoon had begun. "Fetch me a towel from the closet. And then, I want to wear your best outfit. Or, I should say, the best outfit you USED to own, seeing as how what's yours is mine now. And your favorite sneakers. You know the ones. Bring them to Mistress, Pebble. Go on, now, FETCH." Amanda said, condescendingly. Allison obeyed, getting each item, taking them in her teeth, and taking them to bathroom as Amanda showered. She laid them out on the floor for her mistress, carefully placing them in the order Amanda would need them. She then sat obediedently behind the line of items, waiting for Amanda to finish. Amanda picked up the towel and dried herself, no longer paying attention to her Dog, and then dressed in Allisons' favorite and most comfortable pair of Jeans, as well as her favorite white tank top. She then put on ankle socks and her running shoes(which, she dimly remembered, were people once) and put her hair up in a sexy bun. She then walked out of the room, whistling for Allison. Allison followed and found herself presented with a leash and collar.
Amanda whined as Amanda placed the collar on her neck, which Allison saw had a tag reading Pebble, I belong to Amanda Strickland accompanied with a phone number to call if she got 'lost'. Allison grinned smugly as she buckled it around her neck. "Y'know, Pebble....once I'm done breaking you and you're human again, I think I'll make you wear the collar anyway. All the time. Even at school, so everyone knows who is the better sister." She grinned, "It's gonna be fun having my older sister WANT to belong to me. I think I'll make you beg me to tie my shoes for me in the school hallway." She laughed at the idea. Allison averted her sisters' eyes. She prayed it wouldn't happen. Once the leash was attached, Amanda led the way out the door. Deciding not to test her, Allison went willingly.
...........................................................................................
It was an uneventful walk, all things considered. Amanda listened to her iPod as she walked, keeping no slack between her and her Dog. Allison trotted along, keeping up with her mistress, being thankful that she kept in shape all her life. It was taking effort to keep up with Allisons' longer strides. It was uneventful until they met up with Allisons' friend, Meghan, who was out for a mid-morning run. "Hey, Amanda," Meghan said, "How's it going?"
"It's going good." Amanda replied, "Just out for a walk."
"And who's this?!" Meghan exclaimed, getting down on her hauntches to pet Allison. Allison thought wildly to come up with a way to signal Meghan, but knew that if she tried to speak, she'd only bark and cause Meghan to retreat in fear. Instead she allowed Meghans' gentle touch to be comforting, and unconciously found her tounge lolling out of her head.
"That's Pebble, my new Dog. Just got her last night." Amanda replied.
"Awww...what a darling name. What a good girl Pebble, what a a good girl! Yes you are, yes you are!" Meghan cooed, scratching behind Allisons' ear. Allison was even more humiliating as her hind leg began to thump with pleasure of Meghans' petting.
"Oh, please, Meghan! I'm not a dog!" Allison begged inwardly.
"So, where's Allison? I haven't seen her in a while." Meghan asked as she stood up.
"Oh, she's been sick. Or something." Amanda said, rolling her eyes. At the question, Allison licked Meghans' hand in response. Meghan didn't respond to the signal.
"Oh...well, maybe I should stop by later and say hi? I'm worried....and we have something to discuss." Meghan said.
"Oh...you and Jimmy?" Amanda asked, smugly, pulling on Allisons' reach. Meghan blushed deep red.
"H-how did you...?"
"I saw you guys at the mall. I haven't told Allison, but I think she knows." Amanda said, stroking Allisons' head roughly.
"Oh, geez....is she pissed?" Meghan asked.
"Probably."
"Oh, man....I should go talk to her."
"Sure...maybe come by later." Amanda said, "And you guys could chat."
"Okay, sounds good." Meghan said, she reached down and scratched again, "Bye bye, Pebble....good girl!" and with that she ran off. Amanda looked down at Allison.
"I have the BEST idea for a new game." Amanda said, and dragged Allison back off.
..........................................................................
To further humiliate her, Allison found herself at her normal size and shape for the first time since her Mothers' insane decree. However, as Amanda had promised, the collar and leash were kept on and she was forced to crawl on all fours behind Amanda. Amanda at down on her bed and looked at the kneeling sister and grinned. "So....Pebble, roll over." Amanda commanded nonchalantly.
"Please...hasn't this gone on enough?" Allison pleaded. Amanda glared at her.
"You want me to make you a dung beetle?" Amanda asked.
"No...please. I'm sorrry, Mistress." Allison said, and rolled over as Amanda commanded. Amanda grinned.
"So then....on to my new game. Stand up and close your eyes." Amanda demanded. This time Allison obeyed. "Now turn around and walk to the mirror." Allison obeyed again. "Now then," Amanda continued, "Open your eyes." Allison did and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She looked into the mirror and saw Amanda standing there, the same disbelieving look in her eyes. Allison turned and saw herself, grinning smugly on the bed.
"Oh my god..." Allison exclaimed.
"Goddess. But close. Meghan and I are going to have so much fun torturing you.... Amanda." Her evil doppleganger said with a laugh.

 

 

Chapter 8 by Unsung_Hero



Meghan walked up to the house, incredibly nervous. She was very worried about how Allison would take the news about her and Jimmy. She really cared for Allie, but Jimmy and her had just happened to hit it off and one thing had led to another...she hoped Allison would understand. She knocked on the door, trying to quiet the butterflies in her stomach, and waited. A minute later, and Allison stood before her. The moment of truth had arrived..... 
............................................................................................. 
Amanda at first had trouble keeping a straight face as Meghan poured her heart out about Jimmy to her, having an extreme sense of glee of this new charade. Meghan had no idea that she was talking to her best friends' sister. She had toyed with various ways of 'taking the news', including a dramatic scene, punching Meghan or trying to seduce the girl in Allisons' body. Any of the three would have totally screwed thier relationship, but Amanda reminded herself the point of the charade in the first place. "No, it's totally cool, Megs." She said calmly, growing into her role as Allison. 
"You mean it?" Meghan asked, desperatly. 
"Sure. Hey, if Jimmy likes you....well, then, that's life. I love you, and I want you to be happy." Meghan looked relieved. 
"I'm so glad you to hear you say that." 
"Good. Hey, look....you wanna see something cool? I guess it's time to show you this, since we're sharing truth with each other." Amanda said, conspiratorily. 
"Um...sure." Meghan said. Amanda led the way into Allisons' bedroom and opened her underwear drawer. 
"Wait till you see this." Amanda said. 
"Look....um....if it's, y'know...a dildo..." Meghan said, uncomfortably. 
"No way! Well....I guess it could be, but that'd just be weird." Amanda pulled Pebble out, looking like a little tiny Amanda and placed her in her palm and displayed her before Meghan. 
"Oh.....oh my....God....is that....." Meghan stuttered. Amanda laughed. 
"Yep, it's Amanda. See, my family has always been able to do magic, you know? And Amanda was being a bitch...so, I shrunk her. Meghan looked like she might faint. 
"You can....shrink....people." Meghan said. Amanda nodded. 
"Hold her." 
"I dunno...." 
"Oh, c'mon. Didn't you always say that Amanda was a bitch?" She prompted. 
"I....well, okay." Meghan said, and looked on in amazement as Amanda was delivered into her palm. Allison, in Amanda's shrunken form, began to jump and down, screaming. 
"Meghan! No! It's me, Allison!" 
"It looks like she's trying to talk...." Meghan said. 
"Silly little girl....you're too small to be heard!" Amanda said, cruelly, glaring down at her diminutive sister. 
"So...what were you going to do with her?" Meghan asked, deciding to play along with this madness. It was easier to just be crazy then try to pick apart this surreal scene. 
"I figured we'd play with her. Teach her a lesson about humility. I'm trying to break her spirit." Amanda said. Meghan looked blankly for a minute, and then grinned. 
"So what do we do first?" 
............................................................................. 

Allison had been confronted with a great many hells the past few days, but this new one was definetly up with being toejam in severity. Meghan had started with pulling on her limbs until they felt like they would rip off, and now she was standing on the ground before two pairs of Sandaled feet. One was her own, even adorned with her favorite green nail polish. The other was Meghans' unpainted, slender toes. She felt dizzy with confusion as she examined her own gigantic feet, right down to the slightest detail. She looked up into her own pretty face, twisted with malice and cruelty, her own green eyes looking at her with contempt. She fought of the dizziness, trying to hold onto what little sanity she had left. She was torturing herself, or rather, she was torturing Amanda.... Meghans' loud voice broke her thoughts. "Y'KNOW, ALLISON....THIS IS AWESOME. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST....BUT HAVING THAT LITTLE BITCH NOW, WELL, LITTLE....IT'S AMAZING." 

"I KNOW! HEY, AMANDA, MAYBE YOU SHOULD MEGHAN FOR MERCY!" She heard her own voice say. Allison looked up at her best friends' cruel face and once again was reminded of the cruel omnipotence Amanda had over her. She'd turned her own best friend against her, and now Meghan was going to hurt her. Badly. 

"Please, Amanda....I know you can hear me! Please, I'll do anything you want, but make this go away! Please!" Allison cried up at her sister. The only response came from Amandas' giant foot stomping next to her. 

"MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME!?" Amanda bellowed. Allison knelt before Meghans' feet and bowed her head, as if in prayer. Meghan laughed. 
"THAT'S IT, INSECT! BEG!" Meghan roared. Allison clasped her small hands together and prayed, and then began to grovel, fanning her arms before her in worship. Meghans' giant slender feet moved closer, just a little. "KISS THEM." Meghan commanded. Allison obeyed, kissing her former best friends' feet, getting up and then kneeling before each one. Then, without being asked, she worked on her own stolen toes immedietly after. The giant girls before her laughed with delight, and then Meghans' gigantic foot slammed on top of her, pinning her down beneath it's unforgiving sole. The girls roared with laughter as Meghan rolled her around under her foot, and then began to squeeze her between her long toes. It was at the very height of this new game than Amanda's mother opened the door. 

"What is going on in here?" Amanda's Mother asked, looking at the two girls. Then, her eyes narrowed. "I don't recall ending your punishment, Allison." 
"Mom, wait....I can explain...." Amanda began. 
"Shut up. Now." Her Mother commanded, and Amanda's voice ended. Meghan stood up and backed up against the wall. Mrs. Stickland entered the room and looked down at the shrunken version of Amanda at her feet. Instantly, Amanda was normal again. 
"M-mom?" Allison asked. 
"It's okay now, Amanda....what happened?" 
"I...." Allison grinned Amanda's trademark grin, "Well, somehow Allison managed to get in contact with Meghan. And Meghan helped her escape me, and turn my powers against me! Oh, Mom.....it was terrible!" The grin faltered, turning to tears, "They made me so tiny, and then they made me kiss thier feet! ME!" Her Mother wrapped her arms around her. 
"Well, then....Allison, I gave you the chance to make it up to Amanda," Mrs.Strickland said, crossing her arms, ignoring the pleading look on Allisons' face, "But you pull this shit? I have no choice now. You're permanently Amanda's property, forever." Allison grinned at Amanda, sticking out her tounge. 
"I guess my wish came true, huh, Pebble? I guess you're mine forever." Amanda, in Allisons' face, began to look between them both, pleadingly, trying to speak. Then, she turned into a puddle at thier feet. Her Mother stepped down in it and hugged her only daughter. 
"I'm sorry, honey, I should have believed you from the start. You should have been an only child," she glared down at the puddle beneath her foot, "And you blew it big time, pebble. Now you'll never get to be with Mommy's feet." 
"Oh,Mom....maybe that's too harsh." Amanda said, "I'd love to loan her to you. She loves your feet so much." Her Mother looked at her. 
"Well....it's up to you. I remember how nice she felt down there that night." She grinned, "What will you do about Meghan?" 
"Oh....I dunno. I'm sure I'll think of something. Isn't that right, slave?" Amanda said. 
"P-p-please. Allison talked me into it, Amanda. I'm sorry!" Meghan said. With a snap of her fingers, Meghan was a puddle, too. 
"Well, this is for being a stupid bitch. Welcome to slavery, Toerag. You and Pebble will make great pets, till I get tired of you." Allison took a step and had a foot on each puddle, "Now, then....I need a pair of flip flops. I'm going out tonight." Allison grinned as she felt the two tiny puddles transform into sexy new flip flops. 

Epilouge 

Allison was adjusting well to being Amanda. The former Amanda, now taking her place as Pebble, had been made to suffer greatly, making her very happy almost all the time. Everything Allison had gone through, Amanda suffered through, except for longer. She had been toejam for a whole day, every type of shoe Allison could think of, and on more than one occasion had actually been merged WITH her toe. She had been a floor tile for two days, a dog for a month, and spent every night for two weeks as Mom's personal foot toy. In those months, Amanda hadn't been nearly as resilient as Allison had been, and now both she and Meghan begged Allison daily to do or be things for her. They worshipped her as god, as Amanda had wanted of Allison. Meghan had taken less than a week to break, but after Amanda had been her toe for a few days, Amanda now saw Allison as God. They both called her Amanda, of course, as did her Mother and Jimmy, who she had begun dating when her obedient little slave told Jimmy she and Allison were lovers, and called Jimmy a number of names. It had been easy to get him to fall for the sexy and aggressive Amanda. 

At first, she missed her body, but soon found Amandas' to be great. Besides Jimmy, men always wanted her, as did some women. And, being the new Amanda, she brought them all home with her has permanent additions to her collection of slaves, objects and toys. These new additions became more interesting than Amanda ever was. It was now time for the final punishment of her tiny little sycophantic sister. 

"Hey, girl!" Ashley said, giving her neice a hug. 
"Hey!" Amanda said, hugging twice as hard back. 
"Wow, that was some hug!" Ashley exclaimed. 
"Well, I just missed you. I haven't seen you in a while." 
"Well, we've both been crazy busy. How are you holding up with Allie running away? Are you okay?" Ashley asked, concerned. 
"I'm doing better. Hey, speaking of which....I promised you something a while back." Amanda said. 
"You did?" 
"Yep..." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a toe-ring, just Ashleys' size, "Here. This ones' extra weird. She's screaming, crying and trying to escape. I remember how you liked the old one." Ashley looked deep down at the tiny toe-ring sized Allison. 
"That's hot." Ashley said, putting it on immedietly, "Perfect fit!" Ashley hugged her. 
"Well, let's go show it off! Big party at my place. And get this....I hired cabana boys and and hot sexy servant girl types to cater. A whole bunch." 
"Are they hot?" 
"You know me! How could they not be?!" and with that the two girls called everyone they knew and invited them over. 
.................................................................................... 
The party was a smashing success, and each attendant got to go home with thier very own party favor, each one being exactly what they wanted or needed, none the wiser that each object had once been a person. Perhaps even a person they had known. Debbie had got a brand new pair of shoes, which she named Joe and Nick(not that they weren't already). Jimmy got a three way he's never forget between himself, Amanda and the girl he had always wanted, Meghan, until Amanda(always a flake) tired of them both and gave them to her Mom as early christmas gifts(allowing them to be together forever as whatever her Mother desired). Ashley was shocked when several cabana boys begged to be her sex slaves(even if two of the four used to be girls, one of whom Ashley had known she was six), and each one took special care sucking her toes, especially the one with her fancy one-of-a-kind toering. 

After they all had gone, Amanda grinned to herself, looking into the mirror. Now she knew what the "fake" Amanda and her Mom had always talked about. 

It was fun to be God. 



END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=205