Voracious by Silhouette
Summary: A series of short nameless vore based stories
Categories: Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2300 Read: 17357 Published: January 09 2011 Updated: January 19 2011

1. Chapter 1: Strange Little Man by Silhouette

2. Chapter 2: At The Beach by Silhouette

3. Chapter 3: The Magician's by Silhouette

Chapter 1: Strange Little Man by Silhouette
The giantess was out walking through the forest, as she often liked to do.
The sun was shining, birds were flying, and it was a nice warm day.
The giantess was in her early 30’s, and had straight brown hair that went past her shoulders and down to her back.
Not very long into the walk, she passed the wall of a cliff.
While she was there she stopped to look around, as she thought could hear something.
After a while she realised where the noise was coming from.
On top of the cliff there was a human shouting at her.
Thanks to the cliff, the human was around chin height.
The giantess leaned slightly forwards to get a better look at the human.
He seemed to be in his young teens, and was around the size of her little finger.

“Hey giantess! Giantess!”
She leaned a bit closer.
“Can I help you?”
“Eat me!”
She stood up shocked at what she’d just heard.
“What?" "Eat me!" "Why would you want me to do that?”
Now the human was jumping up and down, waving his arms and shouting, “Eat me!” over and over.
The giantess shrugged her shoulders and thought ‘Why not?’
“If you insist”
She picked him up and dropped him into her mouth
As she worked up enough saliva to be able to swallow, she could hear him laughing inside her mouth.
‘Gulp’

The giantess felt the human slide down her throat, and could hear him cheering along the way.
When he reached the end, she leaned her head down nearer her stomach.
She could faintly hear him laughing and splashing around inside.
“What a strange little person”
With that, the giantess continued on with her day.
She finished her walk, and stopped for a lunch that was a bit smaller than usual.
She met up with some her friends and told them about what happened, and then went out for a meal with them.
After saying goodbye to her friends she headed home, and made herself comfortable on the sofa.

Some time later nature began calling, so she got up and went into her bathroom.
As she sat there, she began to feel a little bit guilty.
Even if he did ask for her to do it, she knew she shouldn’t have eaten him.
She couldn’t help but picture him inside her stomach, not realising what it would be like and being slowly and painfully digested.
It didn't matter now though, it was far to late to change anything.

Before she flushed the toilet she heard a noise coming from the in the bowl.
She looked down to see the little man splashing in the water inside.
“Oh my god!”
She ran to her kitchen, grabbed a rubber glove and ran back into the bathroom.
She reached into the toilet bowl and fished out the little man.
He sat in her hand wiping the water off his face, covered in you know what.
“Are you ok?”
He rubbed the last of the water out of his eyes and looked up at the giantess.

“Eat me again!”

The End
Chapter 2: At The Beach by Silhouette
He lay on his deckchair, watching the girls walk past through his reflective sunglasses.
He had his eyes on one group in particular, as it was the only one with no guys in.
After a while of first just sitting on the sand, and playing in the sea, the girls headed out of sight past some rocks.
Now was the time to act, they were all alone.

He would say he liked to come around this side of the rocks because there’s never anyone else there, and that he didn't see them go around.
It sounds like a believable reason to have followed them there.
The real reason of course being they were all good looking, and frolicking at the beach with a group of girls isn’t a bad way to spend an afternoon.

While swimming after them he imagined the conversation, and how to try and make sure he could get invited to join them.
What to say, what questions they might ask him, how best to answer them, and maybe a few jokes he could work his way into the conversation.
Of course his imagination got the better of him, and he instead imagined the best possible outcome for anything and everything that might happen.
This usually ended with him sat down with his arms out, and all of them lying on and around him.
Even just imagining it put a smile on his face, even though he knew it was very unlikely to happen.

Soon enough, he reached the other side of the rocks.
He looked around for the girls, but he couldn’t see them anywhere.
There wasn’t anywhere to sit on the rocks that out of sight, and it was pretty far to the next turn in the rocks.
He thought maybe they were just fast swimmers, and kept going further and further away from the beach.
Part of him wanted to turn back, thinking it wasn’t worth the effort for something that might not happen anyway.
He decided he’d come this far; he might as well keep going.

After a bit more swimming, he finally reached the end of the rocks.
He swam round the bend and stopped.
There was no one there; the girls were gone.
There was no way they could’ve swam to next bend in the rocks, it was just too far ahead.
A gold medal winning Olympic swimmer couldn’t swim that fast.
There was nowhere they could’ve climbed up; none of the rocks were big enough to hide behind.
He started to wonder if the girls were even real, had he just imagined them?
However, wondering about girls would soon become the least of his worries.

All of a sudden he was caught in a very strong current, and was being pulled out to sea.
It was strange; it wasn’t like a normal current.
It was almost as if something was pushing the water.
Even stranger, when he reached a certain distance the current disappeared just as quickly as it’d arrived.
He was dangerously far out now.
The people on the beach looked really small, and there was no way they’d be able to see him at this distance.
Then, without warning something grabbed his leg, and dragged him under the water.
He wasn’t very far down, so he could see what was in front of him.
At first he thought it was some kind of whale, but then he looked up as saw what it really was.
The top half of this monster was a blonde haired woman, a mermaid.
A giant mermaid.

He just stayed still, both scared and amazed at the mythical creature looking back at him.
Fear soon won though, as the mermaid licked its lips, and slowly started swimming towards him.
It didn't matter how fast he could swim, the mermaid was made for swimming, and humans weren’t.
It was swimming very slowly, as if to tease him.
It’s mouth open behind him; gradually getting closer and closer.
Soon enough he could see its lips above and below him, there wasn’t anything he could do.
The mermaid slowly closed its mouth over him.

Inside the mermaids mouth was pitch black.
He couldn’t see anything, and was almost out of breath.
He was sure he was going to drown.
Just as he’d given up hope, all the water seemed to flow out somewhere.
It must be like a whale, being able to filter out the seawater in order to separate it from its food.
The mermaid lifted its tongue, and he slowly slid to the back of its mouth.
‘Gulp’

He tried his hardest to stop himself from going down its throat, but it was just too slippery to hold on to.
Soon enough he reached the end of its throat, and dropped down into its stomach.
Before he could even make sense of his surroundings, a large number of hands grabbed him.
It was the group of girls he had tried to follow, they’d all been eaten as well.
They were all talking at once, so he could only make out the occasional
“Help me”
“Save us”
Or an “I'm scared”.
After a short while the girls realised he was in the same situation as they were.
There wasn’t anything any of them could do.

Now he was sitting down against the wall of the mermaid’s stomach.
He had his arms out, and all of the girls were lying on or around him.
Amidst all the sobbing he mumbled to himself.
“Well, this isn’t so bad”

The End
Chapter 3: The Magician's by Silhouette
In the pedestrianised area of their bustling city street, a crowd of giants and giantess’ had gathered.
Gathered to see wonders and spectacles, as performed by the great street magician’s ‘Mrs Merlin and The Little Houdini’
What made this pair so attention grabbing was that; as the name suggests, ‘The Little Houdini’ was a human.
After a long history of abuse at the hands of giants, humans rarely ventured into giant cities.
Even with treaties and laws in place, humans were still weary of them.
Most giants would never have seen a human in person before, so the chance to see a human as a street performer was to good to resist.

The crowd cheered, clapped and whistled as ‘The Little Houdini’ proved he was worthy of his name.
‘Mrs Merlin’ had tied him up with string and placed him in a glass box.
As she sat on the lid, the only hole was used to fill the box with water, and then blocked.
The crowd watched as the human wriggled his way out of the string, and swam to the bottom of the box.
‘Mrs Merlin’ then covered the box with a black cloth and stood back.
Before anyone knew it, he dropped to the floor between the legs of the stool the box was sitting on.
Not only had he escaped the box, he had magically passed through an inch of wood as well.

“And for my last trick” Mrs Merlin proudly announced.
She walked over and picked up her sidekick.
“I will need a volunteer”
Plenty of hands shot up as she grabbed and put together two halves of a pole that was slightly taller than her.
“You there” She picked some random person nearby
She put one end of the pole on the ground.
“If you would be so kind as to hold this for me”
The audience member did as they were told.
She reached up and placed ‘The Little Houdini’ on a flat square on the top end of the pole.
“Hold it steady now”
‘The Little Houdini’ walked to the edge of the square and blindfolded himself.
‘Mrs Merlin’ played a recording on a drum roll, and stood in position near the pole.
Simultaneously, the drum roll ended, and ‘The Little Houdini’ did a perfect swan dive of the edge of the Square.

The crowd gasped, then fell silent.
‘The Little Houdini’ jumped off the top of the pole, and straight into ‘Mrs Merlin’s’ mouth.
The aiming was absolutely perfect. He didn’t just jump into her mouth; he jumped straight down her throat.
There must’ve been some trick to it. Eating humans was illegal, and those who did it were punished severely.
The crowd wasn’t sure what to think.
She couldn’t really have eaten him, but how else could they have done it.
They were even more shocked when ‘Mrs Merlin’ had some audience members confirm he was inside her by putting their ear against her stomach, and listening to him clap his hands.
She had really eaten him; she had just eaten a human in front of a crowd of people.

After teasing the crowd with lip licking, ‘Mrs Merlin’ faced them and began rubbing and patting her stomach with both hands.
She then put her hand down the back of her pants, and gave a cartoonish look of being deep in thought.
After a few seconds a look of shock shot across her face. She then looked at the crowed, gave a nervous smile, and went back to searching.
The crown began whispering, looking slightly worried themselves.
After longer than it would take to search through her entire outfit, ‘Mrs Merlin’ took a step back and looked at the crowd with fear.
The crowd was staring back silently; they all knew what had happened.
She had really eaten him.
She was a murderer.

Everyone was silent.
They were all staring at the terrified girl, with her fists clenched.
She had no idea what to do; she just kept looking at the crowd that was only just cheering for her.
Just as the silence was about to become unbearable, her hat fell off her head and landed upside down.
The crowd erupted into cheers, applause, whistles and all other forms of praise.
‘The Little Houdini’ stood on her head, gave a bow with his arms out to his sides.
‘Mrs Merlin’ picked him off of her head, and gave a bow herself.
The crowd rushed forward to put money in the upturned hat, cheering and clapping all the while.
The whole thing had been an act.

As usual, it proved to be a spectacular final trick.
The hat had landed ready to accept the audience’s money, which there was plenty of.
‘Mrs Merlin’ gave ‘The Little Houdini’ a kiss, and then they both bowed to the crowd.

The duo packed up their things, took their days earnings, and headed off down the street.

The End
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2039