Conquistadora by Ace Corona
Summary:

A 20-year-old Latina woman from a parallel universe 20,000 years in the future journeys to 21st century Earth and shrinks the non-Latino segment of humanity down to ant-size!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 31454 Read: 100536 Published: November 21 2010 Updated: November 21 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Ace Corona

2. Chapter 2 by Ace Corona

3. Chapter 3 by Ace Corona

4. Chapter 4 by Ace Corona

5. Chapter 5 by Ace Corona

6. Chapter 6 by Ace Corona

7. Chapter 7 by Ace Corona

8. Chapter 8 by Ace Corona

9. Chapter 9 by Ace Corona

10. Chapter 10 by Ace Corona

11. Chapter 11 by Ace Corona

12. Chapter 12 by Ace Corona

13. Chapter 13 by Ace Corona

14. Chapter 14 by Ace Corona

15. Chapter 15 by Ace Corona

Chapter 1 by Ace Corona

It was a typical evening in the late Fall in Whittier, California. A man named Nick Vasquez got off a Metro bus with his backpack and cloth lunch sack. He looked younger than his 39 years, and he was in good shape. As he walked home, a young woman approached him on the sidewalk.

“Why don't you go back to your own country?” she asked.

“This is my country!” Nick replied.

Just then, they were interrupted by a 1957 Chevy panel pulling up. Nick's friend Sharky, a 23-year-old Mexican-American surfer, asked him if he wanted a ride. As Nick got in the car, he asked if Sharky knew who that chick was.

“I think that's Shelly Schwartz! Your cousin Flora might know who she is!” Sharky replied. “I think they went to high school together.

“Does your sister Soledad know her?” Nick asked.

“She might,” said Sharky. “She was a sophomore when Flora and her friends were seniors.”

“How is Soledad doing?” Nick asked.

“She can't make up her mind what she wants to do with her life,” said Sharky. “She wants to be a military general, but she doesn't want to start out as a lieuteneant, she wants to start at the top. Gordo and Flaca think she should be a prison guard, and she's actually considering that!”

“That would be really ironic,” said Nick, “a prison guard named Soledad!”

“Hey, how's your Uncle Roland doing?” Sharky asked. “I heard he's on dialysis.”

“Yeah,” Nick replied, “he needs a kidney and a liver transplant, but he's hanging in there. He goes to dialysis on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. It really takes a lot out of him.”

Sharky pulled up to Nick's Aunt's house and dropped him off. Nick said goodbye, and entered the house. His Aunt Irene was in the kitchen cooking.

“I need you to unload the van, I brought some more stuff from the church,” said Aunt Irene.

“Aunt Irene, why do you keep bringing more junk home?” Nick asked. “We don't have room for the junk you've already brought!”

“Hey, if you have a problem with how things are run around here, you can move out! When I had you move in with me, it was to get you out of the Conrep program in San Luis Obispo. I promised your counselor that I would look out for you. Now that you've graduated from Conrep, there's no reason for you to stay here!”

“I'm sorry Aunt Irene,” said Nick. “I don't want to move out. I've come this far with college, and if I became homeless now that would really throw everything to the wind.”

“Your cousin Flora is in the backyard with your telescope,” said Aunt Irene. “She has an assignment to do for her astronomy class. Can you go help her before you unload the van?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Nick walked to the backyard and found his cousin, Flora Flores. She was tinkering with Nick's telescope.

“When I took astronomy, we never had to look at stars and stuff,” said Nick.

“This is for extra credit,” said Flora. “We have to find some constellations and record when we saw it and what part of the sky it was in.”

“Scorpio should be up there somewhere right now,” said Nick.

“Can you find it?” Flora asked.

As Nick looked for Scorpio in the telescope, he asked Flora a question.

“Do you know a chick named Shelly Schwartz?”

“Yeah,” said Flora, “she's a burnout. She doesn't go to school, and she doesn't work. I think she uses meth.”

“Tonight I ran into her and she told me to go back to my own country. Can you believe that?”

“I wish something would happen to turn the tables on people like that!” said Flora.

“So do I!” said Nick. “Hey, I can see a shooting star through this thing!”

“I see it, too!” said Flora. “Even without a telescope! You know what that means, don't you? My wish is going to come true.”

What Nick and Flora didn't realize was that they weren't looking at a shooting star. It was actually a starcruiser from a parallel universe. It was piloted by a young Latina woman who was about 20 years old. She flew in over Cal Tech in Pasadena, and as the starcruiser hovered about 30 yards in the air, she lowered herself in an energy cylinder to the ground below. She pulled a remote control from her belt once she was on the ground, and rendered her starcruiser invisible with a cloaking device.

She went to the office and asked the receptionist if she knew where to find Professor Manuel de la Cruz. The receptionist told her he was at the Memory Alpha club meeting a few doors down.

The woman went to where she was told to go, and knocked on the door. A middle-aged Hispanic man answered the door. A white man also entered the doorway.

“Are you Professor Manuel de la Cruz?” the young woman asked.

“Yes, but you can't enter unless you can tell me how the warp drive functions!”

“The warp drive functions by phasing a starship in and out of subspace, a separate space-time continuum where time and distance are geometrically different from our space-time continuum, such that traveling close to light speed in subspace for one picosecond equals traveling an exponentially further distance than traveling in normal space for that same time frame.”

“I'm impressed with your knowledge!” said Professor de la Cruz. “Come on in!”

The other man wasn't as impressed. “I don't think you should let her in! Her explanation isn't the same as the entry at the Memory Alpha website!”

“But the science checks out!” said Professor de la Cruz.

“Are you a student here, young lady?” the other professor asked.

“I will be, at some point in the future,” said the young woman.

“Who are you?” Professor de la Cruz asked.

“My name is Maria, I need you to accompany me, Professor de la Cruz!”

Maria pulled out a strange futuristic pistol and zapped the other professor who didn't think she should be let in. He instantly shrank down to an inch tall.

“I'm from a parallel universe,” said Maria. “I'm also from 20,000 years in the future. I've come back in time to your world to shrink all non-Latinos down to ant-size. I want you to come aboard my starcruiser and interview me while I announce my plans to the world!”

“I'll agree to do whatever you ask!” said the professor. “But first, can you un-shrink Professor Quaid?”

Maria zapped him and he returned to normal size again.

“This Friday he'll just get shrunk again anyway. Come with me to my starcruiser, Professor de la Cruz!”

Professor de la Cruz followed her to the area of campus where her starcruiser was hovering. She de-activated the cloaking device with her remote control, and activated the energy cylinder that lifted her and the professor up to the starcruiser.

“What is this device that's carrying us through the air?” the professor asked.

“It is like a cosmic elevator,” Maria replied. “It utilizes anti-gravity.”

Once they were onboard the starcruiser, Maria piloted it until they were hovering over downtown Los Angeles. 

“I'm taking over all the television and radio channels on Earth,” Maria said. “In other parts of the world, our speech will be interpreted by my computers into the languages of all the people listening. All you have to do is ask me any questions you might have!”

“Okay,” said the professor.

In the living room of Nick's Aunt Irene and Uncle Roland, the television show they were watching was interrupted by a view of Maria and Professor de la Cruz sitting in her starcruiser.

“Allow me to introduce myself!” said Maria. “I am Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo. I am a conqueror from a parallel universe 20,000 years in the future. I have journeyed to your world to shrink all non-Latinos down to ant size! With me is Professor Manuel de la Cruz from Cal Tech in Pasadena. Professor, do you have any questions?”

“Yes, what are the parameters of you selection process? Will people who possess only a small percentage of Latino ancestry be miniaturized as well?”

“The cut-off point is half Latino. Anyone half-Latino and above will be spared, and will be given a full-size transponder card. If someone is only a quarter Latino, they will be given a partial-size transponder card that will allow them to be shrunk down to one centimeter tall instead of ant-size.”

“What areas of the world do you consider to be Latino?” the professor asked.

“All the people of Mexico, central America, South America, and Spain will be spared.”

“What about Brazil?” the professor asked. “They speak Portuguese there!”

“The Amazon river is in Brazil, and I like the word Amazon, so Brazil will be spared.”

“How will you determine who is Latino and who is not?” the professor asked.

“I will choose young Latina women from all over the globe who will serve me. They will be my Amazon Troopers. Amazon is an acronym that stands for Aztec Maidens Adjudicating Zealously Over Nations. There will be an Amazon Trooper for each town and city, and they will determine who gets a transponder card..”

“What about the case of someone who was married to a Mexican?” the professor asked. “Are you going to split families apart?”

“If someone was married to a Latino and children were produced in the relationship, then that person will receive a full-size transponder card. But some families will be split apart; in the case of someone who is one quarter Mexican, their parents might remain full-sized, but they will be reduced to one centimeter tall.”

“When will the shrinking take place?” the professor asked.

“Friday night at 9:00 pm Pacific standard time. I'm giving you several days to prepare.”

“I have a question about your technology,” the professor asked. “How safe and reliable is your miniaturization technology, and how does it work?” 

“I will launch neutrino dissimilator cannnons into orbit Friday night. Neutrino dissimilators strip matter in the form of neutrino particles from the quarks and gluons of protons and neutrons, and additionally, they strip neutrinos from the orbiting electrons of those atoms. This causes the atoms of the miniaturized person's body to decrease in size, weight, volume and mass. A dimensional membrane surrounds the miniaturized person's body, protecting them from temperature extremes, and allowing them to process air molecules.”

“Can I ask why you're doing this?” the professor asked.

“In the world I'm from, in the time I live in, there are no laws protecting alternate realities. People travel to primitive realities like yours and proclaim themselves as gods or emperors. I was given a starcruiser for my 20th birthday, and it is summer vacation between my sophomore and junior years in college, so I thought I'd conquer a reality and make it over in my image.”

“So you're going to create an empire?” the professor asked.

“Yes, and my Amazon troopers will rule at my side! I will choose them tomorrow, so they can get right to work!”

When the TV returned to normal broadcasting, Irene, her husband Roland, Nick, and Flora sat there stunned.

“From what that woman said, it looks like me and your Uncle Roland, and your cousin Flora will remain normal-sized!” said Aunt Irene. “You're only a quarter Mexican, Nick!”

“We'll take care of you when you're shrunk, cuz!” said Flora.

The next day, at Rio Hondo community college in Whittier, Narcisa Navarro sat at one of the lunch tables in the cafeteria when her cell phone rang.

“This is Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo!” said the voice on the phone. “You have been personally selected to become one of my Amazon Troopers representing the city of Whittier, California. I will meet with you later today to brief you on your assignment.”

When the line went dead, Narcisa jumped up and down and shouted: “I'm an Amazon Trooper! I'm representing the city of Whittier!”

Flora and Rica were sitting at a table and heard this.

“This doesn't look good for Nick!” said Flora. “Narcisa is kind of evil, so there doesn't look like there's any hope of her choosing to give my cousin Nick a full-size transponder card!” 

To Be Continued!

Chapter 2 by Ace Corona
Flora Flores woke up to the sound of her cell-phone beeping, and looked at a message on her cell-phone. There was a text from Narcisa Navarro telling her when to be at a certain place at a certain time to get her transponder card. Flora jumped up and got dressed quickly.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" said Flora. "We have to get ready! We have to be at York Field in less than an hour to beat the crowds!"

Flora went to her grandparents' bedroom and knocked on the door. The door opened, and Flora's Grandmother Irene was already dressed.

"You know me, I wake up early! I just have to get your grandpa dressed!"

Flora went to check on her cousin Nick, who was already awake and working on a piece of electronic equipment.

"What are you doing up so early?" Flora asked.

"I never went to sleep! I'm working on a voice amplifier so people will be able to hear me when I'm shrunk. That is, if I do get shrunk."

"Maybe you have more Mexican ancestry than you know of," said Flora.

"No, I'm a quarter Mexican, I'm not three-quarters, like you!" said Nick. "There's no way around that! I'm just hoping there's some way to reason with Narcisa! To get her to let me have a full-size transponder card!"

"That's what I'm here to tell you about," said Flora. "Narcisa Navarro just texted me and she said to meet her at York Field in less than an hour if we want to beat the crowds!"

"I don't have a driver's license, so I'm gonna have to go with you guys!" said Nick. "I had to skip school today for this!"

Nick's Aunt Irene drove her van to the park, with Uncle Roland, Flora, and Nick riding along. She found a parking spot a couple of blocks away, and they had to walk to the park becuase there were no more parking spaces at the park parking lot. When they arrived at York Field, they could see about twenty versions of Narcisa sitting at portable tables, with lines of people in front of each of them. Each version of Narcisa was dressed in hot pink, with an ultra-short mini-skirt that left little to the imagination, a bare midriff and vest, and mid-calf pink boots. Aunt Irene and her family slid into the shortest line, and waited.

When they got close to the front, one of the versions of Narcisa waved Flora over to her line. Flora’s family followed her to that line.

"Hi, Flora!" said Narcisa. "I'm the only real one, the rest of them are just holograms."

"Holograms?" Flora asked.

"Yes, they are holographic force-fields that have my entire mind scanned and recorded on a microchip on their upper-left arm. They have all the memories that I have! The only thing real about any of them is that little device they have on their upper left arms. See, I don't have one! "

"What's going to happen when you're done and those holograms are not needed any more?" Nick asked.

"Then their newer memories will be re-assimilated back into my mind, and I will remember all of their experiences!"

Flora heard a voice calling her, and she looked back to see her best friend Rica with Sharky Suarez and his 18 year old younger sister Soledad.

"Hi, Rica, hi Soledad!" said Flora.

The three of them approached Flora.

"You don't mind if we cut in line, do you, Narcisa?" Sharky asked.

"I guess it's cool, since I know your sister from school," said Narcisa. "It really doesn't matter, because my holographic duplicates will do most of my work for me. The only thing that sucks is that when their memories are re-assimilated into my mind, I will remember all the hard work they did as if I did it myself!"

Summer's Moon Lopez showed up, and Soledad waved her over to their area.

"Just don't get carried away, people!" said Narcisa, as Summer's Moon arrived at Soledad's side. "This is the last person I let cut in the line!"

"Can you get in trouble for letting people cut?" Flora asked.

"The only thing I can get in trouble for is knowingly giving a full-size transponder card to someone who isn't really Mexican, because I felt sorry for them. Other than that, I can really do no wrong in the conquistadora's eyes! Flora, did you bring your documentation?"

"Yes, my dad is full blooded Mexican, and my mother is half-Mexican." Flora handed over her paperwork, and Narcisa analyzed it.

"It looks good, you get a full-size transponder card!" Narcisa tapped a button on the side of a small device in front of her, and a card popped up through a slot. Narcisa pulled the card out and handed it to Flora.

"You have to be wearing this at 9:00 pm on Friday night to avoid getting shrunk. So don't take a bath or a shower at that time, and don't go swimming or in a jacuzzi that night. Wear this at all times, and don't lose it, because it can't be replaced!"

Flora took the card and looked it over as if it were priceless. Her grandmother Irene was next in line.

"Hi, I'm Flora's grandmother, Irene Reyes! This is my husband Roland Reyes!" Irene handed over her paperwork for Narcisa to look over.

"So you're not Mexican, but your husband is 100 percent Mexican?" Narcisa asked. 

"Yes," said Irene, "I'm Juaneno Indian on my father's side of the family, and I'm Pueblo and Apache on my mother's side. My husband is full-blooded Mexican, though. I brought his family genealogy chart to prove his ancestors arrived from Mexico on both his mother's and his father's side."

"As long as you produced children in this relationship, you should be okay."

"Yes," said Irene, "Flora is my daughter's only child, and I've been married to Roland since I was sixteen. You have his paperwork in your hands."

Narcisa hit the button on the device in front of her, and a card popped up; she took it and hit the button again, and took the second card that popped up. She then handed the cards to Irene.

"These are for you and your husband. Remember to follow the advice I gave to Flora; don't take these off your person at any time Friday night, especially at zero hour, 9:00 pm, got it?"

"I have a question, Narcisa!" said Irene.

"Shoot!" said Narcisa.

"These transponder cards don't have our names on them or any identifying information!"

"None of the cards do!" said Narcisa.

"So couldn't somebody just come and take one of these cards from someone and use it?"

"Yes," but making cards that uniquely identify people would've been too labor-intensive and problematic for the conquistadora! This method was quicker and easier!" 

It was Nick's turn in line, as his Aunt Irene, Uncler Roland, and cousin Flora left the line with their transponder cards.

"Name?" Narcisa asked.

"Nick Vasquez! I'm Flora's cousin. Her mother is my cousin! I know I'm only a quarter Mexican, but can you cut me some slack because I live with Flora and my Aunt Irene?"

"No slack can be cut here, my friend," said Narcisa. "I'm sorry about that! But, since you're a quarter Mexican, I can give you a partial-size transponder card, so you only get shrunk down to one centimeter tall instead of ant size!" Narcisa hit a different button than the one she pushed to give Flora and Irene their cards. When the card popped up, she grabbed it and handed it to Nick. It was a different color than the ones Flora and Irene had gotten.

"Next!" said Narcisa, and Nick was forced to leave the line.

"I'm Summer's Moon Lopez! I don't have any paperwork, but I can prove I'm Mexican with my California ID, and the fact that I can speak Spanish fluently!"

Narcisa grabbed a device that looked like a blow-dryer and aimed it at Summer's Moon's head.

"Yes, it says you speak the Spanish language," said Narcisa. "I think you've offered me enough proof!" With that, Narcisa hit the button on the device that spits out the full-size transponder cards, and handed the card that popped up to Summer's Moon.

Nick was walking around dejectedly. His Aunt tried to console him. "Maybe there's still some other way for you to get a full-size transponder card, Nick!"

"I give up!" said Nick, and he walked away. Just as Nick walked through the crowd, he almost bumped into Summer's Moon as her friend Soledad ran up with her full-size transponder card.

"We did it!" said Soledad. "And she never found out you're full-blooded Native American?"

"No, she never suspected! When she found out I speak Spanish, she allowed me to have a card!"

"How did you learn Spanish, anyway?" Soledad asked.

"Two years of Spanish in high school! Luckily she didn't have a way to identify genuine native speakers from people who learned it in school!"

"Nick," Soledad asked, "did you get a full-size transponder card?"

"No, I didn't qualify! I'm getting shrunk down to a centimeter tall for being only a quarter Mexican!"

"You should've done what Summer's Moon did!" said Soledad. "She's not really Mexican, but she got a card!"

"But her last name is Lopez, how can she not be Mexican?" Nick asked.

"My ancestors were Native Americans who were given the surname Lopez by Spanish missionaries!" said Summer's Moon. "I tricked Narcisa into thinking I was Mexican because I know how to speak Spanish fluently!"

"But I don't speak Spanish, though!" said Nick. "I flunked Spanish in the 9th grade, so that plan wouldn't have worked on me!"

"You can always stay at my house whern you get shrunk, Nick!" said Soledad, as she licked her lips. "I'd take good care of you!"

"I'll keep you in mind!" said Nick, and the two of them smiled at each other briefly just before Nick turned and walked away.

By the time Nick got to the fence, there were groups of people weeping because they were refused transponder cards. There were white people, Asians, and black people. Nick's Aunt Irene approached his side just as they witnessed a rare event. An older Mexican man passed right by Nick with a full-size transponder card in his hand, and approached a younger white woman and gave her his card.

"You're young, you have a lot of life to live," said the old Mexican man. "I'm old, I've lived my life. You take this!"

"I can't believe this!" said Nick. "Did you see that, Aunt Irene? He walked right past me! He could've given that to me!"

"Maybe it wasn't God's plan for you to stay normal-sized," said Irene.

"That sounds good, but I can't imagine what I could accomplish for humanity when I'm one centimeter tall!"

Rica and Flora were standing nearby. "I don't know about serving humanity, but you could serve me!" said Rica. "Flora could bring you over to my house when you're shrunk and we could have a good old time!"

"It seems like more chicks are interested in me now that I'm going to get shrunk Friday night than the whole past year when I was normal-sized! What are we gonna do, Rica? Are you gonna set a table from a doll-house down while we go on a date? Am I gonna put on a wetsuit so we can make out?"

"Calm down," said Irene. "Maybe Flora and Rica know of someone who also has a female relative who is part Mexican, and she's getting shrunk down to the same size you are!"

"And then what?" Nick asked. "Get her pregnant? Start a whole race of centimeter tall people? I can hear the ads now! 'You've heard of Sea-Monkeys, well these things are real life human beings! No need to add water!' Next thing you know, people will be selling us on the black market!"

"You know," said Irene,"It's going to be a lot worse for those people who are getting shrunk down to ant-size! Who knows all that's going to happen to them? They're going to get stepped on and stomped on, and Rica was telling me she's looking forward to swallowing some of them at Sharky's party Friday night! So I think you should be grateful for the breaks God did give you, and quit whining about the things he didn't give you!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Aunt Irene! But I sure would like to be at that party Friday night!"

Nick and Rica smiled as they looked at each other, and Rica licked her lips.

Just then, a gunshot was heard, and a white man who looked like a cowboy in the Old West grabbed a full-size transponder card from a Mexican, and ran out of the park. He jumped onto a Harley-Davidson and rode off.

"There's going to be a lot of that going around!" said Nick. "A lot of people who have transponder cards are going to get jumped or killed! We'd better get home!"

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 3 by Ace Corona
Nick Vasquez was working furiously in his bedroom, constructing a voice amplifier. His cousin Flora came home with two of her friends, Rica Luna and Vikki De La Cruz. The girls made their way into Nick's bedroom to watch him work.

"Whatcha doin'?" Rica asked. Rica, Flora, and Vikki sat down on Nick's bed.

"I'm building a voice amplifier that will enable shrunken people to be heard after they're shrunk. There's no guarantee that normal-sized people will be able to hear us, ya know!"

"Are you settled on the fact that you're getting shrunk?" Flora asked. "It sounds like you've given up."

"I haven't given up, it's just that I need to be prepared for the eventuality that it might happen. It doesn't hurt to be prepared!"

"Does anyone want a drink?" Flora asked her friends.

Rica and Vikki both said yes, and Vikki agreed to help Flora in the kitchen. Rica stayed behind with Nick.

"You know, I've been thinking," said Rica as she walked over and put her arm around Nick, "these are the last couple of days that you're going to be normal-sized, and after Friday night you'll be shrunk forever! Just maybe you might want to get close to someone in your last days. I'm here for you."

"You're acting like I'm dying or something, Rica!" said Nick.

"Do you like me?" Rica asked.

"Yeah, you're kinda hot," said Nick. "You're kind of on the burly side without being actually fat, and I like that in a chick."

"Make out with me and imagine you're a centimeter tall and you're inside my mouth," said Rica.

"I guess I could use a break from my work," said Nick, and he put down his screwdriver and held Rica in his arms and kissed her. They started making out pretty furiously when Flora re-entered the bedroom with Vikki, carrying the glasses of soda.

"Hey!" said Flora, "You can't make out with my friends, Nick!"

The two stopped making out as Flora handed them their drinks.

"Do you want a relationship?" Rica asked. "I don't mean with me right now, I just mean in general. It doesn't seem like you have had a girlfriend in all the time you've been living here with Flora and her grandparents."

"I go to school at Long Beach City College, so I don't have time for a relationship. It takes two and a half hours on the bus to get there in the morning, and two and a half hours to get back. All my free time is spent studying, even on weekends."

"What are you studying there?" Rica asked.

"Electrical technology," said Nick. "I'm studying to get my certificate so I can become an electrician's apprentice."

"Why didn't you do that when you were in your 20s?" Rica asked. "Aren't you 39 now?"

"Yeah," Nick replied, "I got put on probation for the first time when I was 19 in San Luis Obispo county for breaking an antique store window when I was pissed off one night. Ever since then, I've been on a roller coaster ride I couldn't get off of; I eventually went to prison, and because I have a mental illness, I eventually ended up in the Conrep program for five years. I just got caught in vicious cycle of breaking the law and getting locked up, over and over again."

"What's the Conrep program?" Rica asked.

"It stands for the Conditional Release Program," said Nick. "It's for people who get released from a state mental hospital. I was locked up in Atascadero State Hospital for two and a half years. It's not like parole, where you get off after three years of good behavior, with Conrep, you might never graduate from the program! I know of two or three guys who have been in that program for over twenty years!"

"How did you get out of that program?" Rica asked.

"There are five levels, one being at the bottom and five being at the top. I got promoted to the fourth level because my Aunt Irene, Flora's grandmother, agreed to let me come live with her. The day she drove up to San Luis to get me, I got promoted to the fifth level, and less than a year later I graduated from the program." Nick got back to working on his voice amplifier.

"It sounds like you really owe your Aunt Irene a lot," said Rica.

"I couldn't have gotten out of Conrep without her. I would really do anything to help Aunt Irene and Uncle Roland. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be stuck in that Conrep house in San Luis going to those mindless Socialization groups three times a week."

"Nick, have you thought about who you'd like to take care of you after you're shrunk? I know Flora will look after you, but don't you want to hook up with someone who is more of a, you know, girlfriend?"

"It's a toss-up between you and Sharky's sister Soledad," said Nick. "Both of you are cute, and you both seem to like me. Heck, maybe the two of you can share me and switch off with me every other day!"

Flora threw a pillow at Nick. "Nick, she's trying to be serious! Quit kidding around!" 

"It's okay, Flora!" said Rica, then she turned her attention back on Nick. "It's going to be fun dominating you when you're shrunk, Nick! What kind of stuff do you want to do with me when you're shrunk? What if I accidentally swallowed you?"

"I don't know," said Nick, "but you'd all better stock up on syrup of ipecac, in case any shrunken people get swallowed! That's the stuff that makes you puke if you swallow poison!"

"I'll be sure to buy some, Nick!" said Vikki. "Thanks for reminding us!"

"How would you like to experience a thigh-quake, Nick?" said Rica. "I mean, after you're shrunk, of course. If you'd like to experience that, I'll provide the thighs!"

"Nick," said Flora, "no matter what happens to you, I'll make sure you're okay after you're shrunk!"

"Aunt Irene and Uncle Roland already talked to me about this," said Nick. "The three of you are going to loook after me!"

"You don't really want to be looked after by them, do you?" Flora asked. "They're old, and all they would do is keep you around the house all day. I'll take you to parties with Rica and Vikki, and I'll let you have a social life."

"We can even find you a girlfriend who is the same size as you!" said Vikki.

"Thanks Flora, thanks Vikki, I appreciate that!" said Nick.

Just then, Nick's phone rang. Nick answered it.

"Hi, Mom! Oh really?" Nick put the phone down for a moment and spoke to Flora, "My Mom isn't getting shrunk, even though she's half-white and half Native American!"

"Why not?" Flora asked.

"Because she was married to my dad at one time, and he's half-Mexican, and children were produced in that relationship." 

Nick resumed talking to his mom on the phone.

"No mom, I'm staying with Aunt Irene, Uncle Roland, and my cousin Flora, but thanks for offering. I'll keep you in mind!"

After Nick hung up, he said: "She always only talks to me only for a minute or two because she says the reception is bad in Bishop, then she says she has to hang up. She wants me to come live with her when I'm shrunk. I need to go for a walk and clear my head."

Nick got up and left. He walked to Sharky's house, not too far away from his Aunt and Uncle's house. When he came to the door and rang the doorbell, Sharky's younger sister Soledad answered.

"Hi Nick, come on in!" said Soledad.

Nick sauntered in as Soledad shot a prize-winning smile at him. 

"Sharky!" said Soledad. "Your friend Nicky Vasquez is here!"

Sharky entered a few moments later. "Guess what, fool? I got a sponsor now! I'm turning pro! There's a picture of me in a surfing magazine! You wanna check it out?"

"Yeah, I'm game!" said Nick.

"Shouldn't you be careful about saying that?" said Soledad. "You don't have a full-size transponder card, so isn't that like saying you're up for grabs?"

Nick and Sharky stopped and turned around to listen to Soledad's reasoning.

"Don't listen to her, she's just trying to screw with your head!" said Sharky. "She's been on a natural high ever since she discovered that she's gonna have access to miniaturized people she can boss around. Remember when I told you she should be a prison guard? Come to my room and check me out in this magazine!"

Nick followed Sharky to his bedroom, and Sharky pulled out the magazine. "It's an article about six new surfers who are turning pro this year! I'm one of them!"

Nick looked at the photo of Sharky in the magazine and said, "But are your sponsors Mexican?"

"I don't know. Why do you want to know that?" Sharky asked.

"Because after Friday night if you're sponsors aren't at least half-Mexican, they're geting shrunk down to ant-size!"

"That would really suck to think all my hard work was for nothing!" said Sharky. "To come this far, only to have it taken away from me!"

Sharky threw down the magazine onto his bed and sat down.

"I came over to ask you for your advice," said Nick.

"About what?" Sharky asked.

"My mom is staying normal-sized, and I'm getting shrunk down to a centimeter tall. She wants to know if I want to come live with her in Bishop after I'm shrunk."

"Personally, if you want my opinion," said Sharky, "I think you should stay with your cousin Flora, I know she's your family, but she's got some hot friends, and you're not going to want to be stuck with your family for the rest of your life. At least with Flora you can let her turn you over to her friends once in a while so you can get some kind of action! Do you see where I'm coming from?"

The door to Sharky's bedroom was ajar, and Soledad was there listening.

"You could always stay with me, Nicky!" said Soledad. "I'd take good care of you!"

"Soledad," said Sharky, "Nick is a grown man, why do you insist on calling him Nicky?"

"Because he's cute!" said Soledad.

"I was talking to my cousin's friend Rica Luna," said Nick to Soledad, "and I was thinking maybe I could alternate between you and her taking care of me for a couple of days at a time. What do you think of that?"

"We could definitely work something out!" said Soledad, as she walked into the bedroom and sat down near Nick.

"I just want to keep my options open!" said Nick.

"Do you want to make out?" Soledad asked.

"I can't make out with you, you're Sharky's little sister!" said Nick.

"I don't care!" said Sharky. "She almost nineteen now, and she's a student in college, so I can't really run her life for her. As long as she's eighteen, that's all that matters! Would you two like me to leave you alone?"

"Yes!" said Soledad, and Sharky left the room.

Soledad threw her arms around Nick. "I really like you, especially knowing that you're gonna be shrunk by Friday night!"

"Why does it make a difference if I get shrunk?" Nick asked.

"I just like the idea of owning shrunken people, I always have!" said Soledad.

"You want to hear something weird? Nick asked.

"What?" Soledad replied.

"It's always been my fantasy to be miniaturized and conquered by some hot chick! I've never told anyone this before!"

"You're secret is safe with me!" said Soledad. "So at the park when we got our transponder cards you were just faking it when you acted like you were mad that you're getting shrunk?"

"Yeah," said Nick, "I think it's cool that I'm geting shrunk, but I'm kind of scared, too. I've fantasized about getting shrunk since I was a little kid, but I always imagined this as a choice, I never thought I'd get forced into it!"

"Tell me more about why you like this fantasy!" said Soledad.

"I just always wanted to be dominated by some hot chick!" said Nick. "What about you? Tell me why you always wanted to be in control of people who were shrunk!"

"I don't know what to say," said Soledad. "I've just always wanted to be in control. To rule an army! To conquer a civilization! To be worshipped as a goddess!"

"Okay, okay!" said Nick. "I get the idea!"

Soledad held him in her arms and kissed him. 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 4 by Ace Corona
Sharky Suarez was flanked by his girlfriend Cameron Chavez on his right, and on his left and her right were his friends Nacho, Chuy, Gordo, and Gordo's girlfriend Flaca as they walked the hallways of Rio Hondo community college in Whittier passing out fliers.

"This party is going to be huge!" said Sharky.

"There's something I don't understand," said Gordo. "If it's free to anyone who isn't Mexican, then why are you charging Mexicans three dollars to attend? This is going to be our night of victory as a race, I think we should get in for free!"

"Don't you get it?" said Sharky. "I want to invite as many whites, blacks, and Asians as possible! Don't you want to see them shrink? By letting them into the party on Friday night for free, we're enticing them to show up! I've talked to a lot of my white friends, and a lot of them think this whole thing is a hoax!"

"I guess that's a good plan!" said Gordo.

A burly Mexican chick who was built nicely walked up to Sharky. She had a couple of hot friends with her. "A party at your place this Friday? I'll be there!" She took a flier.

"I'll see you there, Anastasia," said Sharky. "But what about you two?"

Anastasia's two friends nodded their heads in unison and each of them took a flier.

"I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there!" said Sharky. "We're gonna see some people shrink that night!"

As Anastasia and her friends left, Soledad showed up.

"A party at our house Friday night?" Soledad asked as she took a flier that Nacho handed her. "Why was I the last to know about this?"

As Soledad walked away, Nacho asked Sharky: "Should I proclaim my love to Soledad?"

"She already knows you're in love with her," said Sharky. "I told her already."

"How did she react?" Nacho asked.

"Not well," Sharky replied.

Soledad returned with two of her friends, Summer's Moon and another girl, and they both each took a flier.

"You know what I'm worried about?" said Soledad. "What if there aren't enough shrunken people to go around? What if some people collect most of them, and not everyone gets enough?"

"You're really evil," said Gordo. "You're not even worried about their safety, you're only concerned with yourself." Gordo turned his head to face Nacho. "You shouldn't be in love with a woman like that, she's evil!"

"By the way Nacho," said Soledad, "I know that you're in love with me, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm not interested!" Soledad grabbed a handful of fliers and said, "I'll help pass some of these out!" Then she turned and walked away with her friends.

"I don't care how evil she is!" said Nacho. "I can change her and make her pure of heart!"

The group started laughing at Nacho for saying this.

"I don't think you understand enough about women yet," said Cameron. "If she has her mind made up that she doesn't like you, then you might as well move on!"

"I'll never give up on my love for Soledad!" said Nacho.

"It would be cuter if she was in love with you," said Cameron. "I really think you're beating your head against a brick wall with this, Nacho! You need to get over her!"

"I wish I could find a love potion and get her to drink it!" said Nacho. "Then I could make her fall in love with me!"

"Knowing Soledad," said Chuy, "after she drank the love potion, she would probably look in a mirror and fall in love with herself!"

"That should happen to Narcisa Navarro!" said Flaca. "Her name is derived from Narcissus, a character in Greek mythology who fell in love with his own reflection!"

"I wouldn't bad-mouth Narcisa in any way," said Sharky. "Now that she's an Amazon trooper she carries a lot of weight, and you wouldn't want it to get back to her that you're talking behind her back!"

"You're right!" said Flaca. "I keep forgetting that we're about to enter a new world order, and the old rules of the constitution don't necessarily apply any more!"

Just then, a white guy showed up. "Can I have a flier?" he asked.

"Yeah!" said Sharky.

"Is it okay if I show up to the party?" the white guy asked.

"The more the merrier!" said Sharky. "Bring some friends!"

"I don't believe that Conquistadora chick can really shrink anyone," said the white guy. "I think it's all a hoax."

"So can we count on you being at the party?" Sharky asked.

"I'll be there!" said the guy, and he walked away with a flier.

As the group came to a turn, they saw Soledad again. She was passing out fliers to a group of college students. Sharky noticed a tear on Nacho's cheek as he stared at Soledad.

"Come on, Nacho!" said Sharky. "Are we going to have to get you some counseling? You weren't always like this! When did you first know you were in love with Soledad?"

"That night I saw her get out of the jacuzzi in her bikini for the first time. That was the first time I ever saw her belly button!"

"When was this?" Sharky asked. "You've seen her get out of that jacuzzi I don't know how many times!"

"It was right after she graduated from high school!" said Nacho.

"Graduation?" Sharky asked. "That was almost six months ago! Can't you snap back to the way you were before you fell in love with her?"

"Never again!" said Nacho. "To know her is to love her!"

"That's what they said about Sandra Dee!" said Sharky.

"Who?" Nacho asked.

"Some chick in an old surfer flick from the fifties," said Sharky. "Her name was Gidget. But I seriously want to get to the bottom of this, Nacho! You're my home-boy! You shouldn't be like this!"

"You can't sway me," said Nacho. "I'm full-on in love with her, and nothing can ever change that!"

"Don't even waste your time, Sharky!" said Gordo. "He's love-sick, and none of us can convince him! He's just going to have to figure it out the hard way that he could be out boning down on some primo heinas during the time he was lamenting about Soledad! All fools wise up eventually, it's just a matter of time!"

Sharky's friend Chuy spoke up: "I think Nacho has lust confused with love! You're sister is pretty hot, Sharky!"

Just then Flora walked up the hall and saw Sharky passing out fliers. "What's going on?" Flora asked.

"I'm throwing a party at my house on Friday night! It's three dollars for Mexicans, and it's free for anyone who's not Latino."

"Is there going to be beer there?" Flora asked.

"Of course!" said Sharky. "I bought the keg before I even printed up these fliers!"

"I can't believe you guys are blatantly passing out fliers advertising a party at school!" said Flora. "Don't you know you could get busted?"

Sharky responded: "Gordo thinks this school is going to shut down after Friday, because there are too many non-Latino faculty members, and too many non-Latino teachers who won't be around any more."

"You could still get busted before then, though." said Flora.

"Who cares about that," said Sharky. "Flora, are you coming to my party? We invited a lot of white people and we're gonna watch them shrink!"

"I'll be there," said Flora.

"Be sure to bring that hot friend of yours," said Chuy, "Rica Luna!"

"I always party with Rica!" said Flora. "If I go to the party, it just goes without saying that Rica is coming along, too. Can I bring my friend Vikki?"

"Bring as many people as you can," said Sharky. "Isn't your friend Vikki De La Cruz the daughter of Professor De la Cruz, the scientist who interviewed the Conquistadora on television?"

"The one and the same," said Flora. "I've known her since grade school. Hey, can you waive the three dollar fee for me and my friends since I know you?" Flora asked.

"Everybody I know is asking me that," said Sharky, "so to be fair, I have to charge everyone. Even Gordo, Nacho, and Chuy have to pay to get into the party, and they're my best friends!"

"I'll just give you my three dollars now," said Flora as she dug into her purse. "Here's six more dollars for Rica and Vikki!"

Sharky took the money and said, "See you at the party on Friday!"

"Oh, and one more thing," said Flora, "I won't be able to show up to the party until after 9:00, because I have to wait for my cousin Nick to shrink! I want to bring him to the party with me. He's supposed to shrink down to one centimeter tall!"

Meanwhile, while Sharky and his crew were scouring the campus for potential revelers, Nick was back at York park waiting in line to see Narcisa. When it was his turn in line, he spoke to her: "Hi, are you the real Narcisa, or a hologram?"

"I'm the real one. You're Nick, right? Flora's cousin?"

"Yes!" said Nick. "I wanted to talk to you about something. My mother is half-white and half Native American and she got a full-size transponder card because she was married to my dad and she had children with him. Shouldn't it make sense that I get a full-size transponder card, too? I'm a quarter Mexican!"

"The rules are crystal clear," said Narcisa. "It might seem weird, but people like you just fell through the margins when the Conquistadora drafted these rules! I'm sorry, I can't help you!"

When Nick got home he slammed the front door. His cousin Flora and his Aunt Irene and Uncle Roland were in the living room.

"I still couldn't convince Narcisa to change her mind!" said Nick. "That pisses me off!"

"I'm pissed off, too!" said Flora.

"About what?" Nick asked.

"Most of my teachers are getting shrunk Friday night, so this whole semester will have been for nothing! I wish the Conquistadora would've waited until the end of the semester to change the world!"

"You think you've got problems?" said Nick. "Look at me! I'm going to be toy-sized Friday night at 9:00 sharp!" Nick walked out of the room and slammed his bedroom door behind him.

"I'm surprised you're not concerned about the safety of your teachers who are getting shrunk, Flora." said Irene. "I think you're being really selfish!"

"I'll go try to make Nick feel better!" said Flora as she got up from the couch and walked to Nick's room and knocked on the door.

"Nick, guess what?"

"Come in!" said Nick from behind the door, and Flora opened it and walked in.

"Sharky is throwing a party Friday night, and I was wondering if you wanted me to take you there after you shrink."

"Is Rica going to be there?" Nick asked.

"Yes, of course she is!" said Flora.

"The yeah, sure!" said Nick. "Just make sure she doesn't swallow me. I think you should keep your friend Vikki around to protect me in case Rica gets crazy."

"Why would Rica swallow you?" Flora sked.

"She jokes around about it a lot, and I think she might actually try it if she got drunk enough," said Nick.

"Nobody is going to swallow you, Nick!" said Flora. "Quit trippin'!"

"I'm not trippin' Flora, this is a very real issue! I'm going to be small enough to fit inside someone's mouth!"

"If Rica swallowed you, she would be betraying me, and she's been my best friend since the fifth grade! And even if she did accidentally swallow you, Vikki told me she bought some of that shit that makes you puke!"

"Syrup of ipecac!" said Nick. "That reminds me, we need to hit up all the drug stores we can and buy as much of that stuff as we can, because it might not be available after Friday night when everyone gets shrunk!"

"I can take you shopping right now," said Flora. "If you've got the cash."

"Yeah, I've got money," said Nick. "Let's go!"

A short while later, Flora's car pulled up outside a CVS pharmacy not far from their house. Flora and Nick walked into the store. Nick walked up and down the aisles while Flora went straight to the counter and asked the salesperson.

"It's on this aisle!" said Flora.

When they found the syrup of ipecac, Nick tried to grab every single box there.

"Leave some for other people, Nick!" said Flora. "It might be important for other people who have shrunken family members!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" said Nick, and he only purchased three boxes.

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 5 by Ace Corona
At York Field, the Conquistadora's starcruiser made a landing in a vacant area of the park. Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo disembarked and walked over to the tables where Narcisa and her holograms were conducting the last business of the day.

"You've done really good," said Maria, "Well, it's Friday, and I launch my neutrino dissimilator cannons into orbit tonight, and I just wanted to let you know that you have really caught my attention."

"How so?" Narcisa asked.

"A lot of my other Amazon troopers are sympathetic to people who don't possess enough Latino ancestry. You've turned down more people for a full-size transponder card than any of my other Amazons! I'm trying to think of how to reward you!"

"I can think of a few ways," said Narcisa.

"Really?" said Maria. "Tell me."

"Make me second in command of your empire! If you ever leave Earth, put me in charge here! In charge of the whole planet!"

"That sounds reasonable," said Maria. "Especially since I'm a college student back on my world. I have to leave here eventually, so it was my original plan to find a replacement for me at some point."

"So have you made a decision as to who you're going to choose?" Narcisa asked.

"You're definitely a runner-up," Maria replied. "But I want to give some of the other girls a chance at winning the title."

Later that day, Sharky unloaded his car with several cases of Corona beer. Soledad helped him unload the beer.

"I thought you bought a keg!" said Soledad.

"It doesn't hurt to have some extra beer around!" said Sharky.

"I'm taking off with some friends," said Soledad, "I'll be back in a few hours."

"Just try to be here before 9:00 so we can watch those fools shrink!" said Sharky.

"I wouldn't miss that for the world!" said Soledad, as she took off in her car.

Right after she left, Nacho showed up with a rose in his hand.

"Is Soledad home?" Nacho asked.

"No, she just took off," said Sharky. "Is that rose for her?"

"Of course!" said Nacho. "Red roses mean true love!"

"You'd better get rid of that rose before Soledad gets back! You're just going to make a fool out of yourself if you try to give it to her! Do you want her to tell you off publicly, or dismiss you privately?"

"You just don't know Soledad!" said Nacho. "She'll come around!"

"I do know Soledad, she's my little sister! I remember when my parents brought her home from the hospital the day she was born! I was five years old! You're my home-boy and everything, and I want what's best for you, but she's my family, and I want what's best for her, too! If I had to choose between her and you, I'd choose her every time, you got that?"

"Maybe I am what's best for her!" said Nacho.

"Maybe you are, and maybe you aren't!" said Sharky. "But ever since my parents died in a car accident three years ago, I told the rest of the family when I inherited this house that I would look after her since I was over eighteen. Do you have a job lined up? How do you plan on supporting her?"

"I could join the military!" said Nacho.

"After tonight the United States government is going to be in a temporary state of anarchy, until the Latino military officers can pull it back together. That could take a whole year or even more!" said Sharky. "Same with college! All the colleges in America are going to be shut down until qualified Latinos with teaching degrees can open them back up! That Conquistadora might have changed the world for the better in some ways by making Mexicans the master race, but she sure managed to screw a lot of other things up in the process!"

"I can figure something out, Sharky!" said Nacho.

"And don't let me hear you talk about knocking her up!" said Sharky as he grabbed Nacho by the scruff of his shirt. "At my parent's funeral I promised them that Soledad would have a proper Catholic marriage to a guy who could love her and support her!"

"Calm down!" said Nacho. "I already decided that I'm going to wait until we're married before I have sex with Soledad! How would you feel to have one of your best friends married to your little sister? Wouldn't that be better than having her married to a stranger?"

"Yeah, I guess," said Sharky as he let go of Nacho's shirt. "Personally, I don't see why she doesn't like you, but she just doesn't. You know, I'm curious about something, Nacho."

"What's that?" Nacho asked.

"You've been my friend since we were kids, and you've known Soledad for years! So why did you fall in love with her within the last six months?"

"I guess she just grew on me!" said Nacho, as a group of people arrived.

"Is this where the party is?" one of the white guys asked.

"Yeah," said Sharky, "the beer is in the dining room. Nacho will show you where it is!"

Meanwhile, back at Nick and Flora's house, Nick was trying in vain to convince Flora to talk to to Narcisa on his behalf.

"You might as well give up, Nick!" said Flora. "Narcisa isn't going to give you a transponder card! Just accept your fate!"

"I didn't want it to come down to this," said Nick, "but I went to my bank today and took out everything I have except for two dollars!" Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out a thick wad of bills folded in half. "Here's five hundred dollars in twenty dollar bills, and it's all yours if you talk to her for me!" Nick slammed the money down on the table that was nearby.

"Okay, that's all you needed to do!" said Flora as she took the money. 

Flora got in her car and took off toward York Field. The crowds of people had dispersed, but luckily, Narcisa was still there sitting at a table with her laptop. Flora approached her.

"What are you up to, Narcisa?" Flora asked.

"Oh, hi Flora!" said Narcisa with a smile on her face. "I'm just filing my daily report to the Conquistadora. She says the Amazon troopers are going to be extra busy tomorrow dealing with people who got shrunk who should've gotten transponder cards, and people who had cards but weren't wearing them when the neutrino dissimilators go off tonight at 9:00."

"I came to talk to you about my cousin Nick," said Flora. "He's a quarter Mexican, and he thinks it's unfair that he's getting shrunk tonight. I was wondering if you could do me a personal favor and make an exception for him-"

Narcisa cut her off: "I've already spoken to Nick, and the answer is still no. It's nothing personal, but the Amazon troopers are all in competition to take the Conquistadora's place when she leaves Earth to return to her own reality. She might never come back, and whoever is left in charge will rule this world!"

"Do you think she might choose you as her replacement?" Flora asked.

"She already told me that she's thinking of me, but she wants to wait and see if any other Amazon troopers make the cut. See, she wants someone who is merciless. If I wasn't hard on Nick, that would ruin my chances of being chosen as leader of the Amazon troopers."

"I understand," said Flora, "I wasn't even going to come over here and talk to you, but my cousin paid me a lot of money to speak to you on his behalf."

"I understand," said Narcisa.

"Hey, there's a party at Sharky's house tonight," said Flora. "Do you know where that is?"

"Yeah," said Narcisa. "I've been to a party there before. He throws a lot of parties, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, and we're gonna watch a lot of non-Latinos shrink tonight!"

"I'll probably show up a little after 9:00" said Narcisa.

"I have your phone number in case you forget," said Flora.

Later that night, after the sun set in California, Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo sat in her starcruiser and piloted it into the upper atmosphere.

"Computer, replicate ten million neutrino disimilator cannons and launch them into orbit at geosynchronous level an equal distance from one another."

Less than a second later, a stream of matter shot from all sides of the starcruiser. The mass of metal and plastic solidified and formed as each individual device took up position where Maria had commanded. In a matter of minutes, the satellites each had a Mexican flag on them with an eagle that had a snake in its claws.

"Now it's just a matter of time!" said Maria.

Back in Whittier, in Irene and Roland's, Nick had his telescope out. His cousin Flora approached.

"There's lights in the sky that weren't there last night," said Nick. "I think the Conquistadora launched her neutrino dissimilators into orbit!

"Can you see them in your telescope?" Flora asked.

"I can see the pinpoints of light, but I can't make out anything on the satellites themselves."

Flora tried to look. "You're right, I just see a light."

Meanwhile, at Sharky's Nacho was taking a lot of heat for carrying a red rose around.

"Are you sure Soledad is going to be here?" Nacho asked Sharky.

"She said she'd be here before 9:00 so she could watch people shrink," said Sharky.

A group of people sitting at the dining room table laughed at Nacho.

"They're all laughing at you," said Sharky. "Why don't you get rid of that rose before you make a complete fool out of yourself?"

"Love is something I'm willing to suffer for," said Nacho.

Gordo entered the party with his girlfriend Flaca, and Chuy soon arrived.

"A rose?" Gordo asked.

"A red rose!" said Flaca.

"Could it get any worse?" Gordo asked. "Our buddy Nacho has it bad!" Gordo sat down at Sharky's computer desk. "I'm going online to find Nacho a real girlfriend!"

"Don't waste your time," said Sharky. "After tonight, any Internet sites that don't originate in Mexico or Latin America aren't going to be online for very long!"

"It can't hurt to try!" said Gordo. "Maybe I can find him a heina here in Whittier before nine o'clock tonight!"

"Go ahead," said Sharky, "I just wanted you to know the risks."

Cameron, Sharky's girlfriend, looked around and said, "There sure are a lot of white people at this party tonight!"

"They don't believe they're gonna get shrunk!" said Sharky.

"I don't either!" said Cameron. "I got my transponder card just in case, but I'll believe it when I see it!"

"I feel the same way!" said Gordo's girlfriend Flaca. "But wouldn't it be weird if it really happened? If this goes down, it won't exactly be a dream come true for me, but there's some bitches that are getting off on all this! How about you, Cameron?"

"I don't get off on this whole shrinking thing either, but I know what you mean. Anastasia Alvarez, Flora's friend Rica Luna, and Sharky's sister Soledad have always fantasized about conquering shrunken people even before the Conquistadora arrived, so this is like a wet dream come true for them!"

Nacho snapped to attention when he heard Soledad's name. "What about Soledad?"

"Nothing," said Flaca. "I was just pointing out something she has in common with Anastasia and Rica."

"Are you saying Soledad is cruel?" said Nacho. "Because I don't believe it! She doesn't have a cruel bone in her body!"

"Forget I mentioned her, Nacho!" said Flaca.

Just then, some more white people arrived, then some Asians and some black dudes. They were all students at Rio Hondo community college where Nacho, Gordo and the rest of them went to school.

"Do we have enough beer?" Gordo asked.

"We're almost through all the Corona's," said Sharky, "But I haven't tapped the keg yet. There should be plenty."

"I'm looking forward to seeing what Anastasia and Rica will do with their shrunken captives after the shrink-rays in orbit go off!" said Chuy. "Cameron, do you know if they're coming tonight?"

"As far as I know they're supposed to come here tonight." said Cameron.

"I feel sorry for those shrunken fools when those two are around tonight!" said Chuy. "Cameron and Flaca, what will you two do with shrunken people after nine o'clock tonight?"

"I'll boss some of them around," said Cameron, "but I won't hurt any of them."

"Me too!" said Flaca. "I can be pretty bossy, but I'm not a killer." 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 6 by Ace Corona
At Irene and Roland's house, Nick entered Flora's bedroom as Flora was doing her homework.

"I really want to go to Sharky's party," said Nick, "it's going off right now, but if I go there, I'll shrink at nine o'clock."

"I promise I won't go to the party until after you're shrunk!" said Flora. "I'll take you with me!"

"Have you figured out what to put me in so I don't get crushed by anything?" Nick asked.

"I've got a necklace that has a little metal box with little holes in it so you can breathe," said Flora. "I'll wear it around my neck!" Flora got up and went to her jewelry box and got it. "See? If you're shrunk down to a centimeter tall, it should be just the right size to contain you comfortably!"

Nick took it from her and looked at it. "Yeah, this should work!" Nick handed it back to Flora.

Meanwhile, back at Sharky's house, a lot of white people had shown up for the party, lured by the promise of free beer. Chuy approached one of them.

"It's almost nine o'clock, don't you want to be with your family when you shrink?" Chuy asked one of them.

"I don't believe anyone is getting shrunk tonight!" said the white guy. "I think this whole thing is one big hoax, and everything will be revealed for what it really is in the newspaper tomorrow!"

"But what if you do get shrunk?" Chuy asked.

"Then collect me and hand me over to the hottest Latina in the room!" replied the white guy.

Just then, Soledad Suarez and her friend Summer's Moon entered the party.

"I'm here, so now the party can officially start!" said Soledad. "For those of you who don't know me, I'm Soledad Suarez, Sharky's younger sister. If any cute guys want to hook up with me, 'I'm eighteen now, so you don't have to check with my big brother! If he has anything to say about it, just talk to me in private, and we can hook up!"

Nacho approached her with the red rose he had brought for her. "I got this for you, Soledad!"

"Oh, how nice!" said Soledad as she took the rose. "Let me get a vase for it!"

After Soledad left the room, Summer's Moon stood looking at Nacho. "She isn't into you, I hope you know that! She's just trying to be nice to you so she doesn't look like a bitch!"

"How do you know?" Nacho asked.

"Because I'm her best friend!" said Summer's Moon. "I've known her since we were in grade school!"

Soledad returned with a vase filled with water, with the rose inside. She set it on the table, and Summer's Moon whispered in her ear.

Soledad replied out loud: "Maybe it's better if I don't tell him and just don't press the issue!"

Soledad walked over to the computer chair where Gordo was sitting. "You're gonna have to get up, dude! I'm the captain of the computer in this house!"

Gordo got up and Soledad sat down and swiveled the chair so the back of the chair was facing the dining room, but she was sitting backwards on the chair with her right arm propped on the neck of the chair.

"Do you know what tonight is?" Soledad asked everyone in the room as a group. "Tonight is the night of destiny!"

"It's only a night of destiny if that Conquistadora is legit!" said Gordo's girlfriend Flaca. "What if she doesn't come through?"

"If people don't get shrunk tonight, I'm going to be so pissed!" said Soledad. "I even bought little plastic containers with different colors to keep all of my captives in!"

"I don't know why you went through all that effort if all you're going to do is swallow them!" said Sharky.

"It's not for their benefit," said Soledad, "it's for my benefit!" Soledad pulled out a pink plastic cube and pulled the lid off. "I even cut airholes into the lid!"

A white guy approached Soledad. "Hi, I'm Chad, I go to Rio Hondo!"

"HI Chad!" said Soledad, shaking his hand.

"If I get shrunk, can I be owned by you?" said Chad.

"If you get owned by me, I'm going to swallow you!" said Soledad. "I hope you know that!"

"I know, I know that!" said Chad. "That's why I want to be owned by you! If I really get shrunk, I just want to get it over with so I don't suffer much!"

"Yeah," said Soledad, "you can be owned by me. Just stick close to me, because it's almost nine o'clock!"

"Can I ask you one more favor?" Chad asked.

"What?" Soledad asked.

"Can I make out with you before I get shrunk? I've never made out with a hot Latina before!"

"Yeah, you're kind of cute!" said Soledad, and she got up and the two of them started French-kissing. Nacho noticed this, and couldn't take his eyes off Soledad.

"You okay, Nacho?" Gordo asked.

Nacho ignored him and continued to stare at Soledad.

"Nacho!" said Gordo, even louder.

"Forget it," said Chuy, "he's mesmerized!"

Meanwhile, Soledad was making out hot and heavy with Chad. "Tell me," said Soledad, "what are you going to do once you're shrunk down to ant-size and you're inside of my belly?"

"I'm probably gonna beat off!" said Chad, and Soledad pushed him away.

"That's gross!" said Soledad. "Don't talk to me that way!"

"But getting swallowed is my sexual fantasy!" said Chad.

"But I don't want to hear about it in detail!" said Soledad.

"One minute left!" said Sharky. "It's almost nine o'clock! That clock on the wall is synchronized with the atomic clock in Colorado, it's really accurate!"

All eyes were on the clock on the wall as the seconds hand got closer to the twelve. When it was twenty seconds away, many of them started counting down out loud.

"Twelve! Eleven! Ten! Nine! Eight!" they chanted in unison, until they got down to the final three seconds: "Three! Two! One!" And instantly, everyone in the room who wasn't Mexican shrank down to ant-size. Up in orbit, the Conquistadora's neutrino dissimilators did their thing and fired on the surface of the Earth and targeted anyone who didn't have a transponder card to protect them. In cities across the world like Stockholm, Berlin, and Paris, which were largely devoid of Latinos, the streets seemed empty as anyone who was out on the sidewalks was reduced to ant-size instantaneously. In some places, car accidents were caused because drivers were reduced to ant-size while at the wheel of their vehicles. back at Sharky's house, Flaca wasn't taking it too well. 

"Oh my God!" said Flaca! "It really happened! I don't believe this!" Flaca put her hands on the sides of her head.

"Flaca!" said Gordo. "What's wrong? You sound like you're freaking out!"

"I didn't think this was really going to happen!" said Flaca. "This is like a bad acid trip or something!"

Meanwhile, while Flaca was trying to pull herself together, Soledad licked her finger and collected Chad and put him inside her pink plastic cube. She wandered the room, collecting other shrunken people the same way. There was fierce competition, because each Latino and Latina had the same idea and wanted to collect as many shrunken people as possible. When all the shrunken people were collected, some of the Mexicans gathered at the table and set their captives on the table top. Soledad returned to her computer chair and straddled it like she did before, with her left arm on the backrest. She dumped her captives onto her arm.

"I only got five of them!" said Soledad, licking her lips. "But I'm going to have so much fun with them!"

Just then, Rica Luna arrived. "Did it happen?" she asked. "Did the shrink-rays really work?"

"Yes!" said Soledad. "Look, I have five of them marching around on my arm!"

"I want to swallow some of them!" said Rica.

"You're not swallowing any of mine!" said Soledad. "My belly is their destiny, and nothing can change that!"

"Does anyone else want to donate some shrinkies?" Rica asked.

Several guys approached Rica and offered her some of their captives.

"Is there any tequila?" Rica asked. "And some salt and lime? I want to do this right!"

Sharky left the room and returned a moment later with some tequila, a shot glass, salt, a lime, and a knife. He cut the lime in half, and left everyhing in front of her.

One of the guys left a few captives in front of her, so she poured herself a shot of tequila and she licked her hand, put some salt where she had licked it, then licked her finger and collected the four captives and dropped them onto the salt on her hand between her thumb and index finger. She drank the shot of tequila, licked the captives and shot off her hand, then took a bite of the lime. When she lifted her arms in victory, everyone in the room cheered.

Meanwhile, back at Irene and Roland's house, Nick was shrunk and lost on the folds of the blankets of his unmade bed. Flora entered the room, looking for him.

"Nick?" Flora asked. "Where are you?"

Nick jumped up and down and yelled, but Flora couldn't hear him. She lifted one of his blankets, sending Nick tumbling. The movement of Nick's body caught Flora's attention, and she spotted him.

"There you are!" said Flora. "I'm putting you in the necklace and taking you to Sharky's. Rica called me and said she's on her way over there, so I'm going to have her look after you while I hunt for Shelly Schwartz!"

Flora collected Nick and put him in the necklace, then got in her car and headed toward Sharky's house.

Flora picked up Vikki De La Cruz on the way to the party, and stopped to get some chips and salsa. Flora and Vikki entered the party each carrying a bag of corn tortilla chips and two jars of salsa, and set it all on the table. Then she set the necklace in front of Rica, who was seated at the dining room table.

"Here's Nick," said Flora. "I've got to go do something Rica, I'll be back in a while. Can you look after Nick for me?"

"Yeah, no problem!" said Rica as she took the necklace and opened it and dumped Nick out. As Flora left, greedy hands tore into the bags of chips and several people started munching on the chips and salsa.

Nacho had made his way over toward Soledad. He noticed the captives astride her arm as she straddled the chair.

"You're not really going to hurt those shrinkies, are you Soledad?"

"They're ending up in my belly eventually," said Soledad, "so in that regard, I guess you could say that I am!"

"The Soledad I know would never hurt a shrinkie!" said Nacho.

"Nacho look," said Soledad. "I know you've got a crush on me, but I'm interested in someone else!"

"Who?" Nacho asked. "Let me talk to him!"

"It's Nicky Vasquez!" said Soledad.

This got Rica's attention.

"I made out with Nicky yesterday!" said Soledad. "He's the only man I'll ever love!"

"Flora's cousin?" Nacho asked. "He's right there with Rica! He's shrunk!"

"You made out with Nick?" Rica asked. "When did this happen?"

"Yesterday," said Soledad. "He came over to talk to my brother, and we spent some time alone together. I'm probably the last girl he kissed before he got shrunk!"

"Nick!" said Rica, holding him aloft in the palm of her hand. "You betrayed me! You made out with Soledad right after you made out with me!"

Rica tossed him back into her mouth. "I'm teaching you a lesson!

"You'd better not swallow him!" said Soledad. "He belongs with me! He said he wanted us to alternate, you look after him for a day, then I look after him, and we trade off."

Rica tilted her head back and laughed. "It sounds just like Nick to say something like that!" Rica felt around her mouth with her tongue. "I don't know how to say this, but I think I just accidentally swallowed Nick Vasquez!"

"You better not have!" said Soledad. 

Rica got up and approached Soledad, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "See? Nothing there! I don't think it's too late! He's probably swimming around in my gut right now wondering how he's going to survive!"

At that very moment, that was in fact what was happening. Nick was swimming around within the contents of Rica's stomach, trying to hold his breath. There was a small pocket of air at the top of her stomach that allowed him to breathe, but he still tried to conserve air by only breathing when he absolutely had to. He was surviving, but for how long?

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 7 by Ace Corona
Vikki De La Cruz approached Rica Luna. "Did you swallow Nick?" Vikki asked.

"Yes! How can I puke him up?" Rica replied.

"I've got a bottle of syrup of ipecac," said Vikki, "drink some, and you should puke."

"You'd better drink it, Rica!" said Soledad. "If he dies, you're gonna regret it!"

Rica took the bottle and opened it up, then took a healthy swig.

"I don't feel anything!" said Rica.

"Give it time," said Vikki. The directions say it should take effect within twenty minutes after drinking it.

"Twenty minutes?" Rica shouted. "How can Nick survive down there in my gut for twenty minutes?"

"It might take effect a lot sooner than that," said Vikki.

Not too long after that, it took effect, and Rica puked all over the linoleum. Nick was vomited up and deposited on the dining room floor. Rica carefully picked him up and put him on the table.

"Are you okay, Nick?" Rica asked.

"Yeah, but I wish my cousin Flora would've brought that voice amplifier I built, she forgot to bring it when she brought me here."

"I'll call her and tell her to bring it," said Rica. "Where is it?"

"It's in my bedroom on my desk," said Nick.

As Rica was calling Flora, Anastasia Alvarez showed up. She was kind of burly but with a nice figure.

"I'm here, just like I said I would!" said Anastasia. "Did the shrinking take effect like it was supposed to?"

"Look at all the captives on the table," said Soledad, as she licked her arm to keep her captives contained within a certain area of her arm. "Rica already swallowed some of them, and she accidentally swallowed Nicky Vasquez and puked him back up!"

"Is he okay?" Anastasia asked.

"He's on the table," said Soledad.

Anastasia pulled up a chair and sat down at the table. She could see Nick, who was one centimeter tall, and the other captives, who were the size of ants.

"Now then!" said Anastasia, talking to the shrunken captives. "Are you worms ready for a life of bondage? Are you ready to hail the new master race? Mexicans are your rulers, now! Bow down to me!" Anastasia slammed her fist down on the table for emphasis.

The shrunken people were grouped together out of fear. Most of them were only here because they had initially been convinced that the threats of the Conquistadora were a hoax of some type. Now that they found themselves in a strange place surrounded by angry giants, they felt that by sticking closer together they had a better chance of survival.

I command you to march forward," said Anastasia, "surrender to my hand!"

Anastasia out-stretched her hand and waited for the shrunken slaves to respond. One by one, they marched forward and obeyed her, out of fear. When the first of the tiny people arrived at her fingers, he had a hard time ascending her fingers at ant-size, but somehow he managed. Nick followed them, even though Anastasia's aggression wasn't directed at him. He climbed up onto her hand and waved to her. When the dozen or so other shrunken slaves climbed onto her hand, she lifted her hand into the air.

"Don't hurt him," said Soledad. "He's Flora's cousin, me and Rica are watching him while she's gone someplace."

"I wasn't going to hurt him," said Anastasia. "I feel like we're a race of gods now that these tiny people are so helpless! It's like they're under our dominion!"

"They are under our dominion!" said Soledad. "Watch this, I can prove it!"

Anastasia turned her head and looked in Soledad's direction as Soledad sat straddling the computer chair in front of the computer desk. Her left arm was leaning against the backrest, and five tiny people the size of ants were standing astride her arm including Chad, the guy she had made out with just before he got shrunk. Soledad opened her mouth and carefully lifted her arm toward her face, and with a swipe of her mighty tongue, her shrunken slaves were vanquished and banished to the depths of her belly.

"Those pathetic pawns just surrendered to my Aztec belly!" Soledad started laughing after saying this. Some of the others in the room laughed at this, too. No sympathy of any kind was shown to any of the shrunken captives.

Meanwhile, Flora was on the phone talking to Rica as she drove. "I'll stop by my house and pick up the voice amplifier on my way back, I gotta go!"

Flora hung up the phone and parked her car in front of a house. She grabbed a jar from the glove compartment and walked around the back of the house and found a brick, then went to the rear sliding glass door and broke it open and opened it from the inside. She went in and turned on the lights, and searched the house.

"Shelly!" said Flora. "I know you're here! It's safer for you to come with me than to stay here, I hope you know that!"

Flora walked down the hallway and opened the bedroom doors until she came to a room that might be Shelly's. She turned on the light and looked around. Flora detected movement out of the corner of her eye as she spotted something small moving rapidly on the floor. Flora almost stomped down on the figure, then got down on her knees and swatted at it with her hand. It was Shelly. She was ant-sized now, and trying to evade Flora's hand. Flora licked her finger and grabbed at Shelly, and Shelly stuck to her finger. Flora wiped her onto the inside of the glass jar, then stood up.

"Now to find a few more captives, then I'm taking you to a party!" said Flora.

A short while later, Flora parked near Sharky's house and got out with her jar and the voice amplifier Nick had built. She approached the door and knocked, and someone opened the door for her. She set the voice amplifier on the table, then dumped out the contents of the glass jar. About ten captives fell onto the table, among them was Shelly Schwartz, the young woman who had antagonized Nick the night the Conquistadora showed up.

"Oh my God!" Shelly shouted.

Flora plugged the voice amplifier in, and when Shelly was in range of the microphone, the normal-sized people in the room could hear her cries.

"What's happening to me?" Shelly shouted with tears in her eyes. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"What's the problem?" Anastasia asked the shrunken Shelly.

Nick spoke into the microphone. "She's a racist. On the night the Conquistadora first arrived, this bitch told me to go back to Mexico!"

"Oh, really?" Anastasia asked, then shifted her gaze to Shelly. "Is this true?"

When Shelly didn't say anything, Anastasia slammed her mighty fist down like a hammer and demanded an answer. "I said is this true! I command you to answer me! Mexicans have been elevated to a race of gods, and you've been reduced to nothing more than a pathetic pawn! Unless you want to end up as the food of the gods, I suggest you answer me!"

"No, he's lying!" said Shelly. "I never said anything to him!"

"She's lying!" said Nick. "Sharky can even verify it! He picked me up and gave me a ride that night! He's the one who told me what her name was! I'm from San Luis Obispo, I don't even know that many people around here, how could I have known who she is?"

"I'll swallow that bitch myself!" said Soledad, getting up from her computer chair.

"No, I want to swallow her," said Anastasia. "I think I could do a better job!"

"No way!" said Soledad. "I can do just as good of a job as you can! What makes you think you're more qualified?"

"I'm huskier," said Anastasia, "and more imposing. They fear me more!"

"Well this is my brother's house," said Soledad, "and he makes the rules!" Soledad shifted her gaze from Anastasia to another part of the room where her brother was watching television. "Sharky! Who gets to swallow this racist bitch, me or Anastasia?"

Sharky got up from what he was doing, and came over to survey the situation. Gordo, Chuy, and Nacho followed him, as well as Sharky's girlfriend Cameron and Gordo's girlfriend Flaca.

"Nick?" Sharky asked, looking at his shrunken friend. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm doing all right," said Nick.

"Why don't you let Nick be the judge and have him take a vote?" said Sharky. "Maybe the little racist chick can decide for herself who she wants to get swallowed by!"

"How can one person take a vote?" Soledad asked. "She either gets swallowed by me, or by Anastasia! That's one person's decision!"

"Okay, I guess I didn't think this through!" said Sharky. "All the shrunken people should take a vote. Whoever the majority decides is the winner will be the one to swallow her. Nick can delegate the voting proccess."

"Do you agree to that, Soledad?" Anastasia asked.

"Yeah, I guess that's fair," said Soledad. "but I hope I'm the one who gets picked!" Soledad licked her lips.

"Okay!" said Nick to the ant-sized captives at his feet. They were all standing on the table right in front of Anastasia. The shrunken people were the size of Lilliputians to Nick, because he was only a centimeter tall, while they were all ant-size.

"For everyone who thinks Shelly should get swallowed by Soledad, raise your hands!"

There were a dozen captives including Shelly, and five of them raised their hands.

"For everyone who thinks she should get swallowed by Anastasia, raise your hands!" said Nick, and five other people raised their hands.

"Two of you didn't vote!" said Nick. "Shelly, and you next to her! Who do you vote for?"

Neither of them raised their hands.

"We've got a problem!" said Nick. "We've got a little rebellion on our hands! Shelly and another shrunken guy refuse to vote, and we're tied five-five!"

Anastasia slammed her fist down on the table again. "I command you to vote for your conqueror, or all of you will end up in my belly!"

"Again," said Nick, "who votes for Soledad?"

Eight hands went into the air.

"Who votes for Anastasia?" Nick asked.

Three more hands went into the air, and Shelly didn't vote again.

"It looks like Soledad wins, eight votes to three!" said Nick. "Anastasia, I think you scared them into voting for Soledad!"

"It's not going to do them any good," said Soledad. "I'm just as merciless as she is! Shelly! Surrender to my hand! You're conqueror has spoken! This is the night you will surrender to the depths of my Aztec belly!"

Soledad stretched her hand out palm-side up, but Shelly huddled down and refused to move.

"You can make things a lot easier on yourself by just obeying me!" said Soledad. "Sharky! Get me some hot sauce! I'm going to make this bitch rue the day she disrespected Nicky! I'm going to make her experience in my gut as intolerable as possible!"

Sharky went and got a jar of home-made hot sauce and placed it in front of Soledad. There was a spoon sticking up out of the jar. Soledad grabbed the spoon and scooped up a lot of sauce, then licked the sauce from the spoon, but didn't swallow it. She licked her right index finger and touched Shelly until she adhered to Soledad’s finger, then raised Shelly to her mouth. She quickly shoved Shelly into her mouth and gargled with her before swallowing Shelly and the sauce. Soledad raised her hands in victory, and everyone cheered.

Shelly was still alive when she plunged down into Soledad's belly. Just as it had been for Nick when he had journeyed to Rica's belly, Shelly found a safe haven where there was a pocket of air near the top of the stomach. Shelly tried to conserve her air, but her efforts would be in vain. Nick had journeyed to the belly of a woman who cared for him and had swallowed him accidentally; Shelly was in the belly of an unforgiving titaness who believed that Shelly was being punished justly. The other five captives Soledad had swallowed were still alive, also. Shelly could hear them scream occasionally. No matter how long any of them could hold their breath, eventually they would all succumb to the same destiny: Soledad's belly would be their final resting place.

Meanwhile, in the normal-sized world, there was talk at Sharky's party that someone should invite Narcisa Navarro to the party.

"Flora," said Rica, "don't you have Narcisa Navarro's phone number?"

"Yeah," said Flora.

"Can you call her and invite her to the party?" Rica asked. "A lot of people want to see what she thinks of swallowing the shrunken captives!"

Flora pulled out her cell phone and called Narcisa. "Hello, Narcisa? I'm at Sharky's party. My cousin built a voice amplifier so it's easier to hear the shrunken people's voices. Captives have been getting swallowed! A lot of people were wondering if you're coming to the party. Okay, see you in a few!"

When Flora hung up her phone, she said: "She's on her way over right now! 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 8 by Ace Corona
Narcisa pulled up in an expensive red sportscar that had been detailed with care. She found a parking space not far from Sharky's house and walked up and knocked on the door. When Sharky opened the door and let her in, everyone could see that she was still wearing that provocative outfit she had worn at York Field. Her uniform was hot pink, with an ultra-short miniskirt and mid-calf boots. She wore a bare midriff with a vest, and a belt with some type of devices attached to holsters.

The room was silent as Narcisa entered the party. Rica whispered to Flora: "You're not the only one with a cousin who was turned down by her for a full-size transponder card. Just about everyone has a relative she turned down!"

"Would you like a beer?" Chuy asked, as he held a beer aloft for Narcisa to take.

"No thanks," said Narcisa. "I'll pass. I just came to see how you guys are treating the shrinkies!"

"Rica Luna and Soledad Suarez have both swallowed some captives," said Chuy. "You're not mad that the shrinkies are being mistreated, are you?"

Narcisa looked at him with an expression like she thought he was being ridiculous. "Please!" she said. "The Conquistadora encourages mischievousness with the shrunken slaves! She wants us to swallow them!"

"Are you serious?" Soledad asked from her perch at the computer chair, which she was straddling as she sat backwards in it with her arms crossed in front of her on the backrest. "That's so cool!"

"Does anyone want to see me swallow my first captive?" Narcisa asked.

Nearly everyone in the room said yes or yeah at the same time. Narcisa got a corn chip from one of the bags of chips Flora had brought, and dipped it in salsa. Anastasia plucked a tiny person from the table and dropped him into Narcisa's free hand, which she was holding palm-side up. Narcisa then dropped the captive onto the salsa on top of the chip, and shoved the entire corn chip into her mouth and began chewing.

"She doesn't waste any time, does she?" Rica asked Flora.

After carefully chewing the chip and swallowing, Narcisa grabbed something from a holster on her belt.

"This is a device given to all the Amazon troopers by the Conquistadora," said Narcisa. "It allows you to see what is going on inside someone's belly!" 

Narcisa unscrewed the top half of the device, and pressed the bottom half to her navel. "Pass this around and take a look," said Narcisa, "you can see the shrunken captive swimming around inside my belly!"

She handed it to Anastasia, who looked at it and marveled before passing it to Rica. Soledad got up from her computer chair and took a look.

"Can I use that to see what's going on inside my gut?" Soledad asked. "I swallowed some captives not too long ago, and I want to see if they're still alive!"

"Yeah, sure!" said Narcisa, handing the device to Soledad. 

"I can see Shelly!" said Rica, and Flora took a look.

"Let me see!" said Soledad, and Rica passed the top of the viewing device to Soledad. "That's so cool! I can see her swimming around! It looks like she's trying to hold her breath!" Soledad giggled.

"This is so wrong!" said Vikki. "Just because people are tiny doesn't mean you should dominate them! This is murder!"

"Aren't you the daughter of Professor De La Cruz?" Narcisa asked.

"Yes," said Vikki, "but I'm against all of this needless suffering that is being inflicted on these tiny people! If enough people would complain to the Conquistadora, maybe she would go back to her world and restore all the shrunken people to normal size again!"

"That's not going to happen," said Narcisa. "I've gotten to know her, because she stops by my house every night at 11:47 and meets with me. This is all fun and games to her, the death she is causing doesn't even seem real to her, it's like cartoon violence that her people are de-sensitized to. If anyone complained to her and demonstrated, she would probably take swift action against them, and shrink them, too!"

"Now's your shot, Chuy!" said Sharky quietly as he slid his arm around his girlfriend Cameron's back. "You can try to pick up on Narcisa!"

Chuy walked over to Narcisa and tried to pick up on her. "Hey, what's your sign?"

"That line doesn't work on me," said Narcisa. "I don't believe in astrology."

"Well we must have something in common!" said Chuy. "My name is Chuy, now that the population has been drastically reduced, it's important for people like you and me to hook up!"

"To be honest," said Narcisa, "don't take this personally, but you're not good enough for me!"

"Well, if I'm not, then who is?" Chuy asked.

"Nobody here is good enough!" said Narcisa.

"Well tell me about your past boyfriends, what did they look like?" Chuy asked.

"I've never had a boyfriend, because I've never found a guy who met my expectations!" said Narcisa. "Consider yourself shot down in flames!"

Chuy walked back over to Sharky and his friends.

"Well, at least you tried!" said Sharky. "She's just too picky!" Sharky turned to face Nacho. "Nacho! You should try to pick up on Narcisa, just for practice!"

"I can only love one woman!" said Nacho.

Soledad set the viewing device down and approached Nacho. "You know what? I wish you were shrunk so I could put you on a nacho to get rid of you! I'm not in love with you Nacho, so get over it! You're like a guy who is flunking out of intermediate algebra, but instead of dropping out with a W, you're still attending the class and hoping for a different result! Get a clue! Learn to read the signs, I'm not interested in you!"

Nacho left the room with a sad look on his face. He turned and spoke to Soledad before he left: "You'll learn to love me, Soledad, and when you do, you'll regret how you treated me!"

Soledad threw an empty beer bottle in Nacho's direction as he left, but it missed him and hit the wall.

Flora and Rica approached Narcisa. "The world is definitely a better place now that the Conquistadora has made Mexicans the master race!" said Rica.

"Yeah!" said Flora. "I never thought things could turn out this way!"

"Would you two like to meet her?" Narcisa asked. "The Conquistadora, Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo?"

"I'd love to!" said Rica.

"Me too!" said Flora. "Can you take us to her?"

"She's meeting me at my house at 11:47 sharp," said Narcisa.

"That's thirteen minutes before midnight!" said Flora.

"Yeah, I know," said Narcisa. "That's just a coincidence. Each Amazon trooper has an assigned time to meet with the Conquistadora and give her a daily progress report. Why don't I drive you both over to my place around 11:30, and we can wait for her?"

"Okay," said Rica.

"Sounds good," said Flora.

The party got back in full swing after that. Anastasia had some captives she was going to swallow, while Chuy filmed it on videocamera. She got a corn chip and put some salsa on it, then sprinkled some ant-sized captives onto the top of the chip.

"Oh, I feel so sorry for them!" said Anastasia. "They look so disoriented!" That didn't stop Anastasia from lifting the chip toward her mouth, and depositing it on her waiting tongue. Her lips closed and sealed, then her mighty molars began to chew the chip and salsa into a thick paste. She opened her mouth to show the videocamera what had become of the tiny ant-sized men who were trapped inside, then she closed her lips again and swallowed. "Narcisa! Can we use that x-ray thing to look inside my stomach right now?"

"Yeah, sure!" said Narcisa. "Any time, you don't need to ask!" Narcisa took the viewing device and handed it to Anastasia. "And it isn't an x-ray device, it is much more complex than that, and much safer! It isn't radioactive!"

Anastasia pressed the bottom half of the device on her abdomen, while looking through the viewfinder to observe her captives.

"Ooh, look!" said Anastasia. "They are still alive!"

"Who's going next to swallow some captives?" Chuy asked as he pointed the video camera around the room.

"I think we should send some more of them to Soledad!" said Gordo. "And they won't be getting a life sentence there, it's a terminal sentence!"

"Yeah, they're gonna be executed!" said Chuy. "How about it, Soledad? Are you up for swallowing some more captives while I get it on videocamera?"

Soledad smiled and nodded her head affirmatively. She sat down at the table as Anastasia served her some captives. Soledad stretched out her hand palm-side up as Anastasia dropped several ant-sized prisoners onto her waiting palm. Soledad smiled as she anticipated the terror her tiny slaves would experience on the way down her gullet.

"You're nothing but pawns!" said Soledad. "Tiny, pathetic pawns! No mercy shall be shown to you, whether or not you're really brave! You'll crash to the savage depths of my belly, and my guts will be your grave!" Soledad tossed the captives back onto her tongue, and closed her mouth. She tilted her head back and swallowed with finality, then smiled as she thought of where her captives had ended up.

"I like it, I like it!" said Chuy as he filmed. "You're keeping us entertained, Soledad! I didn't know you were a poet!"

"Neither did I!" said Soledad. "I just thought of it off the cuff! I think I'll say that every time I swallow shrunken people! That can be part of my little ritual!"

Meanwhile, Rica and Flora were talking about meeting the Conquistadora, and Vikki overheard them talking about it.

"Can I go?" Vikki asked. "I want to meet her again, too! I met her when I was with my father once, but I'd like to speak to her again!"

"I'll ask her!" said Flora. 

Flora approached Narcisa. "My friend Vikki De La Cruz wants to meet the Conquistadora when we go with you to meet her!"

"The professor's daughter?" Narcisa asked. "No problem, she's welcome to come along. We'd better get going right now though, if we're going to make it on time!"

Flora, Rica, and Vikki followed Narcisa to her shiny new sportscar, and piled in. Narcisa drove them to her house, and they got there a few minutes after 11:30 pm.

"She should arrive in about fifteen minutes," said Narcisa. "She's very punctual. Her being a time traveler and all, I guess it comes with a territory."

At 11:47, the Conquistadora's starcruiser descended and landed on the surface of the street. It was larger than a motor home, but small enough to fit without blocking traffic. Narcisa invited the other girls to get out of the car. Rica, Flora, and Vikki followed her to the starcruiser. The door opened, and Maria the Conquistadora stood there.

"I see you brought guests!" she said. "I recognize Professor de La Cruz's daughter, but who are these other two?"

"Flora Flores and her friend Rica Luna." said Narcisa. "I know both of them from school, at Rio Hondo college."

"Come on in," said Maria. "You can all call me Maria! The rest of the world can refer to me as the Conquistadora, but people who know me personally can call me by my first name."

"How do you get around so fast?" Flora asked.

"I use time travel to be in many places at once," said Maria. "Right now there are scores of starcruisers around the world with past and future versions of me inside. That's how I stay on top of things! If a future version of myself warns me about something, then I'll know what to expect in advance!"

"Smart thinking!" said Flora.

"Vikki!" said Maria. "You must be really proud of your father for introducing me to the world!"

"I guess so," said Vikki, "but I feel sorry for all the people you shrunk! I had friends who were white, black, and Asian! Now they might all get killed! I just don't think it's right!"

"You have a right to your opinion, but in this new world order what you're talking about is considered treason! I'll let it slide because you're Professor De La Cruz's daughter, but try not to make a habit of it!"

"Sorry, Maria!" said Vikki. "I'll try not to disappoint you!"

"I offered to make her an Amazon trooper!" said Maria to Flora and Rica. "But she refused!"

"I didn't know that!" said Flora. "I would kill to be an Amazon trooper!"

"So would I!" said Rica.

"You might still get your chance," said Maria. "If I decide to recruit more troopers out this way, I'll let you know! But for now, I want to give you both something!" Maria went to the back of the starcruiser and returned a moment later with two boxes.

"These are captives! One box for each of you! Narcisa, I'll give you your box after they leave!"

Flora and Rica took the boxes from Maria.

"You can crush them," said Maria, "torture them, eat them, cook them, flush them, you can basically do whatever you want with them! There's no use in letting billions of shrunken captives go to waste, so I'm collecting them and giving them out!"

"Thank you, Maria!" said Flora.

"Thanks, Maria!" said Rica.

"Now if you'll excuse us, I have to meet with Narcisa for a while," said Maria.

Flora and Rica walked back to Sharky's party, where Flora had left her car. They put the boxes of captives in the backseat, and Flora drove them to Rica's house. They brought the boxes into Rica's bedroom.

"I wish this box of captives could be shrunk down to the size of a postage stamp," said Rica, so I could swallow it whole!"

"I don't understand the fascination people like you and Soledad have with swallowing shrunken people!" said Flora. "I can understand crushing them with my fist when I'm pissed off, but I don't understand the pleasure derived from eating them!"

"Let me show you!" said Rica, as she reached into her box of captives and pulled a tiny person out. She set him on her tongue, then retracted her tongue into her mouth and closed her lips. Rica swallowed.

"That was so awesome!" said Rica. "He was totally conquered by me! Do you understand now?"

"No!" said Flora. "I just don't understand what you get out of that!" 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 9 by Ace Corona
It was well after midnight when Flora arrived home in her car. She got out and carried her box of shrunken captives and walked through the front door of the house, but it was still unlocked. Flora's grandmother Irene and her grandfather Roland were still awake and waiting for her in the living room. The television was on, and tuned to a news channel. The volume was low.

"Did you take Nick out somewhere?" Irene asked. "Because I couldn't find him anywhere!"

"Yes, grandma," Flora replied, "I took him to a party at Sharky's. He had a good time!"

"Do you realize how dangerous it was for you to take him out in public like that? On the news they were showing places where shrunken people were getting swallowed and stomped on!"

Irene turned up the volume on the television, and it showed a group of protesters in Griffith Park.

"Who are those demonstrators?" Flora asked.

"They're all Latinos," said Irene, "but they're protesting what happened tonight. They're angry that people were miniaturized. But don't try to change the subject! Where is your cousin Nick?"

He's right here!" said Flora, holding up her necklace. "I put Nick inside this locket! It's the perfect size to keep him safe! You're trippin' over nothing, grandma!"

"I'm thinking about taking Nick away from you, and looking after him myself!" said Irene. "If you're not going to be careful with him, maybe I should!"

"Nick should be able to make up his own mind about who takes care of him, and he chose me! He's better off with me anyway, he doesn't want to stay with a couple of old people who sit around and do nothing all the time!"

Flora walked to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. She set the box of shrunken people on her desk, then opened the box and dumped some of them out. Flora was angry that her grandmother had yelled at her, so she started smashing the tiny people with her fist, over and over again. Some of them tried to run toward the edge of the desk to escape Flora's wrath, but it did them no good; Flora's fist came crashing down on them before they could even get close to the edge.

"This is kind of fun!" said Flora. "I don't like swallowing them, but I like smashing them!"

When Flora was done smashing captives, she got out her cell phone and called Rica. "Hey, do you want Nick? I'm going to teach my grandmother a lesson! I'm just going to give him to you!"

"I'll come and get him tomorrow," said Rica over the phone.

Right after Flora hung up, her phone rang again, but this time it was Vikki De la Cruz.

"Hi Vikki," said Flora, "what's up?"

"Did you see the demonstration at Griffith Park on the news tonight?" Vikki asked.

"Yeah," said Flora, "I saw some of it. Why?"

"I want to go join the demonstrators tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me!"

"No, I've got nothing against the Conquistadora! I think the world is a better place!" said Flora.

"What about your cousin Nick?" Vikki asked. "Aren't you mad that he got shrunk?"

"He'll learn to deal with it," said Flora. "You'd better be careful if you go to one of those demonstrations, because the Conquistadora might punish you and the other people in attendance there!"

"I'll keep my eyes open," said Vikki, "but I'm still going to the demonstration. Well, take it easy!"

"Goodbye!" said Flora, and she hung up.

The next day at Griffith park, Vikki De La Cruz met up with Summer's Moon and Soledad Suarez.

"I'm surprised you came, Soledad!" said Vikki. "You sure seem to enjoy swallowing shrunken people, so you're the last person I thought would show up here at the demonstration!"

"I'm not interested in protesting," said Soledad. "I just want to meet a cute guy!"

"What about you, Summer's Moon?" Vikki asked. "Are you here to protest?"

"Kind of," said Summer's Moon. "I wouldn't even be full-sized if I hadn't lied to Narcisa about being Mexican. It's people like me who got shrunk down to ant-size, that's why I would never hurt a shrunken person! But the main reason I came is because Soledad came, and she's my best friend!"

"Well, at least you're both here!" said Vikki. 

Meanwhile, Nacho had heard from Sharky that Soledad was going to be at the demonstration, so he drove up there and made his way through the crowd, looking for her. Several times he thought he had found her, only to be embarrassed that it was the wrong person. After looking around for an hour, Nacho finally found Soledad with Vikki and Summer's Moon.

"Hey, Soledad!" said Nacho.

Soledad had her back to Nacho, so she turned around when she heard his voice.

"Nacho?" Soledad asked. "What the hell are you doing here? Did you follow me?"

"No, I just decided to cruise over here and look around, and I happened to bump into you!"

"Nacho, don't lie to me!" said Soledad. "I've known you too long for you to be able to lie to me without me knowing about it!"

"You're right, you're right!" said Nacho. "A relationship should be built on trust, so I guess it's wrong to lie to you!"

"Nacho, we don't have a relationship! We never have, and we never will!"

"Forget about all that!" said Nacho. "I came to tell you something!"

"What?" Soledad asked.

"I know why you came here! You want to meet guys! But the kind of guys you'd meet at a place like this aren't even interested in the cause, they just want to hook up with you!"

"Well, I'm fine with that," said Soledad, "because I'm only interested in hooking up with them, too! I never cared about this cause!"

"Soledad, you'll be taken advantage of!" said Nacho.

"Nacho, get the hell out of here!" said Soledad.

"He probably wants to sabotage your efforts to hook up with a guy!" said Summer's Moon. "If you meet a nice guy, Nacho will probably try to scare him off!"

"I know!" Soledad replied. "Goodbye, Nacho!" Soledad waved her hand at him as she said this, and Nacho turned and walked away.

"Why don't you like Nacho?" Vikki asked. "I think he's kind of cute!"

"He's too desperate," Soledad replied. "Maybe if he cooled off and I got to know him, I might like him! But as long as he comes on strong, I'm not interested. If you think he's cute, do me a favor and take him off my hands!"

"I'm not interested in him myself," said Vikki, "I just thought you and him would make a cute couple."

Just then, a public speaker got up at a podium with a microphone and prepared to give a speech. Soledad, Summer's Moon, and Vikki listened.

"All of us share a common bond!" said the speaker, a young man in his early twenties. "All of us have relatives who didn't make the cut, and ended up shrunk! How many of us have relatives who were one quarter Hispanic, and they were shrunk down to one centimeter tall? Now we must look after these loved ones and treat them like pets!"

People in the audience started to cheer.

"We must stand up to the Conquistadora, we must challenge her! Yes, her technology is great, but every revolution started out against great odds!"

"That guy's crazy!" said Soledad. "How can he hope to fight someone who has technology from twenty thousand years in the future? I'm ready to take off!"

"Some things are worth dying for!" said Vikki.

"The only reason I'm here is to get a boyfriend," said Soledad. "I'm not in this for your revolution!"

Soledad pulled a sandwich out of her purse, then she got a small pink plastic cube. She took the plastic bag off the sandwich, then she opened the plastic cube.

"What are you doing, Soledad?" Vikki asked.

"I'm eating lunch!" said Soledad. "With some shrunken captives sprinkled on for good measure!"

Soledad dumped some shrunken people onto her sandwich.

"Don't do that!" said Vikki. "I want to make a good impression, and I don't want the people here to think I'm friends with a cannibal!"

Three shrunken people were standing aloft on the top piece of bread of the sandwich, and five more were still inside the plastic cube. Soledad hesitated, as if pondering Vikki's words. In the end, Soledad decided not to embarrass Vikki, so she poured the three captives back into their plastic cube and closed the lid.

"See?" said Soledad. "I can be reasonable."

"Thank you!" said Vikki.

"Actually," said Soledad, "I didn't do it for your benefit, I did it because if I meet a cute guy here he might get upset if he knew I ate shrunken people, so I want to keep that on the down low!"

"I figured that much," said Vikki. "By the way, how do they use the bathroom when they're in that cube?" 

"I give them bathroom breaks!" said Soledad. "They know that if they piss inside the cube, I'll swallow them, so they put a lot of effort into keeping the inside of the cube clean!"

"But you're going to swallow them anyway!" said Vikki. "So what's the difference?"

"I know!" said Soledad. "Aren't I merciless?" Soledad giggled.

"You know what?" said Summer's Moon. "We should bring that voice amplifier Flora's cousin Nick built and have a shrunken person give a speech, so we can hear of their plight from their perspective!"

"That's an excellent idea, Summer's Moon!" said Vikki. "Remind me to ask Flora if we can borrow it! Do you two want to come back here with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll come!" said Soledad.

"Me too!" said Summer's Moon.

"Then let's go," said Vikki, "we can come back tomorrow when we have the voice amplifier! Maybe we can talk Flora into letting us take her cousin Nick with us, so he can speak to the audience!"

The girls walked to Soledad's car and got in, and they took off back to Whittier. Soledad was driving, and she stopped at a Circle K and they got out and went inside to buy some drinks and snacks. Soledad got a bottle of soda, while the other girls got Arizona iced teas and chips. They stood outside the store with their snacks.

"Watch this!" said Soledad, and she took her small plastic cube that contained the shrunken captives and took the lid off, then she uncapped her drink, and poured the captives in. The other two girls could see the captives floating in the drink.

"Who wants to bet on whether I can drink this whole bottle of soda in one swig, captives and all?" said Soledad.

"I don't think you can do it!" said Summer's Moon. "I'll bet you five bucks you can't do it!"

"Why does everything have to be a Roman holiday with you?" Vikki asked. "Can't you just keep captives as pets and be bossy to them without hurting them?"

"What would be the fun in that?" Soledad asked. "Okay, Summer's Moon, you're on! I'm betting five bucks I can do it!"

Soledad took a swig from the bottle, tilting her head back and guzzling like crazy. The other two girls could see the eight captives trying to stay afloat near the bottom of the upside-down bottle. Soon, the bottle was half empty, but Soledad showed no signs of slowing down. In a matter of seconds there were only a couple of ounces of liquid left in the bottle, and the captives couldn't resist the flow of the liquid, and were pulled into Soledad's mouth.

"Aaaah!" said Soledad after downing the last drop of soda, captives and all. "I did it! You owe me five bucks, chick!"

"That was so mean!" said Vikki. "Don't you even care about the lives you just ended? Those were people with families, they had hopes and dreams!"

"If you're going to hang out with me," said Soledad, "you're going to have to accept that I'm a mean person. As far as I'm concerned, they're not people any more, they're the food of the gods! And we're the gods!"

"I'm sorry, Soledad!" said Vikki. "I guess what you do with your captives is really none of my business!"

"When I was younger," said Soledad, " I used to like stepping on ant-hills! When I saw movies about people getting shrunk, I would fantasize about it, imagining that I was able to capture them and dominate them! To you, this whole situation with the Conquistadora gives you a political agenda, but to me, this is like the answer to my sexual fantasies! Nothing will prevent me from dominating shrunken people, it's something I've dreamed about since I was very young!"

"She's right," said Summer's Moon. "I remember when we were kids and she stepped on ant-hills! She did that a lot!" 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 10 by Ace Corona

Rica walked over to Flora's house to retrieve Nick, as Rica and Flora had agreed to. Rica knocked on the door, and Flora answered and let her inside. The two of them walked to Flora's bedroom and Flora closed the door behind them.

"You can't tell my grandparents that I'm giving him to you," said Flora as she took the necklace off that contained Nick and handed it to Rica. "I'm going to tell them that Nick ran away."

"Why are you giving him to me?" Rica asked.

"He's better off with you," said Flora. "He needs a girlfriend to take care of him, and you're the only one I trust. I caught you two making out when he was normal size, so he definitely likes you! Another reason is because my grandmother yelled at me about taking him to Sharky's party, and I don't want to be responsible for him any more."

Rica took the necklace and put it on, then she unfastened the lid of the locket attached to the necklace and dumped Nick out onto the palm of her other hand.

"Meet your new owner!" said Rica with a smile. "How do you feel about being under my care?"

"I'm okay with it," said Nick. "It's better than being shrunk around my family."

"You should leave with him now," said Flora, "so I can tell my grandmother that I can't find him!"

"Okay!" said Rica, and she took off and left Flora's house. After walking a distance down the street, Rica began laughing.

"You're doomed, Nick!" she shouted loud enough for people to hear her. She lifted the locket in her hand and repeated herself. "Did you hear me? You're doomed!"

"What are you talking about?" Nick asked, and Rica could hear him despite his tiny stature.

"I'm just kidding!" said Rica. "But we're going to have a good time together! Just you wait and see!"

Once they got to Rica's house, Rica set the necklace down and pulled out the box of captives Maria had given her.

"Watch this, Nick!" said Rica, as she got a handful of captives, tilted her head back, and dropped them into her mouth. She swallowed them without hesitation, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to prove to Nick that the captives were vanquished. Rica rested her arms on the desk where Nick stood and rested her chin on her arms.

"You're the only one who has come back from getting swallowed!" said Rica. "Tell me, what was it like?"

"I was swimming around in stuff that smelled like puke, and there was a pocket of air at the top of the stomach, and people around me were screaming!"

"Was it fun?" Rica asked.

"It was exciting, but it was kind of scary!" said Nick. "I didn't know if you would be able to puke me back up again or not!"

"Did you trust me?" Rica asked.

"Yes and no," said Nick. "I trusted you because you're my cousin's best friend, but I figured that since you swallowed me, maybe I couldn't really trust you that much!"

"Someone made me laugh!" said Rica. "I swallowed you on accident! It'll never happen again, I promise!"

"Can I ask you a question?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, go ahead!" said Rica.

"Do you feel any remorse for the people you swallow?"

"The way I figure it," said Rica, "there's nothing they can do about it, and nobody can stop me, so who cares?"

"But what about your eternal soul?" Nick asked. "Do you worry that God might punish you in the afterlife?"

"I've got plenty of time to repent!" said Rica. "Who says I'm dying any time soon?"

"But what about your captives?" Nick asked. "What if they weren't right with God before they died? What if some of them weren't baptized and they wanted to get baptized?"

"Maria the Conquistadora gave them several days to get everything squared away and to get their affairs in order," said Rica. "If they wanted to get baptized, they should've done it then!"

"I can't believe how blood-thirsty you are!" said Nick. "Just because people have decreased in stature doesn't mean they stop being labeled as human beings! A person's worth isn't determined by their size!"

"That might be true," said Rica, "but I'm going to swallow as many of them as possible before they run out! Have you seen the news? There are people doing a lot worse to the shrinkies than swallowing them!"

Rica turned on the television in her bedroom. The two of them sat in silence as they watched the news. A female reporter was talking about the Amazon trooper that represented the city of Cerritos, not too far from Whittier.

"The young woman," said the reporter, "an Amazon trooper hand chosen by the Conquistadora was apparently caught red-handed giving out full-size transponder cards to people who weren't Latino. As punishment, the Conquistadora shrunk the woman and her entire family as a penalty. This is not the first case of this happening, there has been another case elsewhere in the southland and one case on the east coast. That puts the total to three Amazon troopers throughout the United States who have been stripped of membership and they and their families have been miniaturized as punishment."

"Any word on whether those Amazon troopers will be replaced?" asked the reporter sitting at the desk next to her.

"The Conquistadora hasn't issued a formal response to that question," said the female reporter, "but only time will tell!"

"Summer's Moon Lopez isn't really Mexican," said Nick. "Narcisa could get in trouble for giving her a full-size transponder card!"

"How do you know that?" Rica asked.

"When I got my partial-size transponder card at York Field, I ran into Summer's Moon and Soledad Suarez there, and Summer's Moon told me the whole story. The only reason she can speak Spanish is because she took it in high school!"

"I need to call Flora!" said Rica, and she picked up her cell-phone and called her.

"Flora!" said Rica, "I just saw a story on the news about an Amazon trooper who represented Cerritos, and she got caught giving out full-size transponder cards to people who weren't Mexican!"

"What happened to her?" Flora asked.

"She and her whole family were miniaturized!" said Rica. "And Nick just told me that Summer's Moon isn't really Mexican! What do you think we should ask Narcisa for in exchange for our silence about this?"

"Don't worry about what Narcisa could give you," said Flora, "you should be thinking about asking Summer's Moon what she could give you in exchange for your silence to Narcisa!"

"Why?" Rica asked.

"Because Narcisa was a friend to us, she invited us to meet the Conquistadora, and we each got a box of captives! We shouldn't betray her!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" said Rica. "Do you want to go with me to Sharky's house to look for Summer's Moon? She is best friends with Soledad Suarez, so we should be able to find her there. If she's not there, someone there should be able to tell us where she is!"

"Yeah," said Flora, "I'll be over to pick you up in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll be waiting!" said Rica, and she hung up her cell-phone.

"Now it's time for us to play!" said Rica. She picked Nick up in her hand and sat down on her bed, with her legs stretched out across the bed. She dropped Nick down onto her left thigh.

"March astride my mighty thighs!" Rica commanded Nick. "Obey the commandments of your mighty goddess!"

Nick started marching across her leg toward her knee, when Rica flexed her thigh, and Nick stumbled.

"I guess you can call that a thigh quake!" said Rica, giggling. "March from my thigh to my ankle, then back to my thigh again!"

Nick did as he was told.

"How does it feel to surrender to my commandments?" Rica asked. "Does it give your life a sense of purpose, knowing that you are appeasing a mighty goddess?"

"It feels strange," said Nick. "It's like the fulfillment of a fantasy, but it feels like sensory overload."

"What do you mean?" Rica asked. "Is being shrunk too overwhelming for you?"

"Have you ever heard of too much of a good thing?" said Nick. "That's how this feels. I almost feel like there should be some awesome price to pay for being privileged enough to live out my deepest sexual fantasy! Like an angel is going to come down out of the sky and tell me I've had too much fun, so he's taking all of this away from me!"

"So you fantasized about this before you got shrunk?" Rica asked.

"Yeah," said Nick, "I told Soledad about it before I got shrunk. She's the first person I admitted it to! I was making out with her the other day, and I summoned up the courage to admit it to her!"

"What was the favorite part of getting shrunk?" Rica asked. "I mean, the fantasy part of it, before you actually got shrunk in real life!"

"I always fantasized about getting swallowed alive!" said Nick. "I never wanted to live that fantasy out, because I don't want to die, but I've always felt strongly about that part of the giantess fetish! I can remember being turned on by getting swallowed by girls that I liked since I was in Kindergarten!"

"I can help you live that out!" said Rica.

"No, you've done enough," said Nick. "I don't want to get swallowed again! We don't need to act it out, Rica!"

"I'm not going to swallow you again!" said Rica. "Just watch and see what I'm going to do!"

Rica set Nick back on the desk and looked through one of her drawers and pulled out some string. 

"Now hold still," said Rica, "this won't hurt!

She tied one end around Nick's waist, then lifted him into the air above her head. She licked her lips as Nick spun around slowly in the air.

"Now see?" Rica asked. "I can lower you toward my mouth without you taking the risk of almost getting swallowed! Like this, see?"

Rica lowered Nick toward her open mouth. When he came into contact with her pink tongue, she lifted him back up again, then slowly lowered him back toward her open maw. Rica giggled.

"This isn't so bad, is it?" Rica asked.

"I guess not!" said Nick.

"And you want to know something?" Rica asked. "I've always wanted to be a giantess! My favorite fantasy since I was a little girl was the idea of swallowing a shrunken man! I used to swallow goldfish and imagine they were shrunken people! My mom eventually figured it out and stopped buying me pet goldfish!" 

"So getting shrunken people must have been like a dream come true for you!" said Nick.

"Yes," said Rica, "and my desire to swallow shrunken people outweighs my sense of morality! That's something I didn't tell you when you were asking me if I felt guilty about swallowing them! I don't think I have the willpower to stop swallowing shrunken people. Before the Conquistadora arrived, swallowing shrunken people was just a harmless fantasy, but now that shrunken people are available, I can't stop sending them crashing to the depths of my Aztec belly!"

"I think women like you are very rare," said Nick. "When I used to visit giantess sites online the men who wanted to be shrunken far outnumbered the women who wanted to be giants!"

"I know," said Rica. "I've visited those sites, too! There's two things I found out, guys with a giantess fetish are very rare, and women who enjoy being a giantess are even more rare than that. Do you know what that means?"

"What?" Nick asked.

"I can't be very selective about who I choose as a mate. If I find a guy who has a giantess fetish and he's good-looking, I need to hold onto him with a death-grip!"

"What about me?" Nick asked. "Could you choose me as a mate?"

Rica stopped lowering Nick on the string, and held him about six inches above her mouth.

"It's between me and Soledad," said Rica. "I can see that now. She likes you just as much as I do, and she has the same swallowing fetish that I have. You saw her at Sharky's party, didn't you? She was swallowing shrunken people left and right!"

"Well, which one of you is going to get me?" Nick asked.

"That's entirely up to you!" said Rica. "Which one of us would you choose, me or Soledad?"

Just then a car honked from outside.

"It's Flora!" said Rica. "Come on Nick, it's time to go!"

Rica collected Nick and put him inside the locket, then put the necklace around her neck and headed outside to meet Flora. 

To Be Continued!

Chapter 11 by Ace Corona
Flora Flores drove her car to Sharky's house with Rica Luna in the passenger seat. Nick Vasquez was inside the locket connected to the necklace that Rica was wearing; she was Nick's new "owner" or guardian. Flora pulled up in front of Sharky's house and parked. Flora and Rica got out and walked up to the front door, and Flora knocked on the door.

"Come in!" said a voice from inside, and Flora opened the door and the two of them entered the house.

Once inside, they could see Sharky Suarez and his girlfriend Cameron Chavez, Nacho, Chuy, Gordo, and Gordo's girlfrend Flaca. Cameron was wearing a black leather mini-skirt, shredded stockings, and mid-calf boots. Her shirt was a tank-top that showed off her belly button. She was sitting on the carpet of the living room floor with her legs spread out, and a group of shrunken captives were marching around on her thighs. Flaca was wearing a pair of shorts, a tee-shirt, and sneakers with socks. She also had some ant-sized captives on her legs, but they were on every section of her legs; her thighs, her calves, and her knees.

"What are you guys doing?" Flora asked.

"We're just dominating some captives," said Cameron. "They're learning their new place in life, and adjusting to thinking of us as their masters!"

"I think they're enjoying it!" said Flaca.

"You left your voice amplifier here," said Cameron. "We've been using it to communicate with the captives!"

"We should stop calling them that," said Flaca. "How about calling them slave-toys?"

"How about pawns?" said Rica. "They've been reduced to a pathetic race of pawns!"

"That's a good label for them," said Flaca. "I'm just getting tired of calling them captives!" Flaca turned her attention to the ant-sized shrunken people on her legs. "You enjoy being my slaves, don't you my pawns? You would truly have it no other way!"

The voices of the tiny people on Flaca's legs could be heard as a dull murmur as the tiny people seemed to agree with their mighty mistress.

"It seems like they're agreeing," said Flaca, "but I don't know if they're doing it out of devotion to their ruler, or if they're doing it out of fear of being cast to the depths of my belly!"

"I thought you were against swallowing captives, Flaca!" said Flora.

"I was," Flaca replied, "but after hanging around Soledad I kind of got used to the concept of thinking of the shrunken people as disposable. I don't get off on swallowing them like Soledad does, but I do get a certain satisfaction out of it none the less."

"I'm glad you came around to my way of thinking!" said Rica. "I'm just like Soledad, I get off on swallowing captives!"

"Speaking of Soledad," said Flora, "do any of you know where Summer's Moon is? She usually hangs out with Soledad."

"She went to Griffith Park with my sister Soledad," said Sharky. "Soledad drove her car there and Summer's Moon went with her."

"You can go ahead and sit down and hang out if you want," said Sharky, and Flora and Rica sat down on a couch. Rica opened her locket and released Nick and set him on her thigh.

"They don't sell strawberry banana Nesquik at the Rio Hondo book store any more," said Nacho, getting back to what they had been talking about before Rica and Flora had arrived.

"You can say goodbye to a lot of that shit from now on," said Chuy. "A lot of your snacks and fast food companies were run by white people, and with them gone, the companies are gone, too! It's just a matter of time!"

"You're right," said Sharky, "there's going to be a paradigm shift with society as Mexico ascends the sociological ladder of this new world."

"Rica, you have Nick now?" Nacho asked.

"Yeah," said Rica, "Flora gave him to me. He'd rather be with me anyway!"

"Even though you swallowed him at the party?" Nacho asked.

"He's forgiven me for that," said Rica. "Haven't you, Nick?"

"Sure!" said Nick, waving his arm to show he agreed with Rica.

"I wish my slave-toys would be that enthusiastic about serving me!" said Flaca.

"If you'd stop swallowing them, maybe they would learn to trust you!" said Gordo. "Trust has to be earned!"

"We should be going," said Flora. "I want to drive to Griffith park, and I want to get there before it gets dark."

Rica picked Nick up and put him back inside his locket, and she got up with Flora and the two of them left.

"I think I can use Nick's help!" said Nacho after Rica and Flora left. "When Narcisa was at the party, she said the Conquistadora journeys to her house to meet with her every night at 11:47!"

"So?" said Chuy.

"If I can get Nick into her starcruiser, maybe we could acquire some mind control technology that I could use to make Soledad fall in love with me! Nick is small enough to sneak inside!"

Sharky's friends started laughing at Nacho's outrageous suggestion.

"He never gives up!" said Chuy.

"You'd better not use any mind control technology on my little sister, Nacho!" said Sharky. "You'd better just forget about this evil plan of yours!"

"Slaves!" said Flaca to the shrunken people on her legs. All attention shifted toward Flaca. "I am going to lift my knee, and when I do, I command you to stay astride my leg, any of you who fall to the floor will be executed by me in a manner of my choosing! Get ready!"

Flaca moved her right foot closer to her butt, and in doing so, raised her right knee into the air. She did it slowly, and some of the shrunken slaves were able to hold on, but some of them fell. Flaca was close enough to the coffee table so she could grab a cup, and she collected the shrunken people from her legs and placed them inside, and set it on the coffee table.

She gathered the tiny people who fell, and put them in a group together. There were about twelve of them.

"How should I execute them, babe?" Flaca asked Gordo.

"Butt crush them!" said Gordo. "I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you have a nice ass! Let's see you smash them with your butt!"

"Does anyone else want to see me do that?" Flaca asked.

"Yeah!" said Chuy.

"Okay, here I go!" said Flaca, and she lifted her butt into the air, and lowered it as she sat down hard on the captives.

"Whoa!" said Gordo. "They must've been smashed for sure! Do it again!"

Flaca got up on her knees, then sat back down on the captives. When Flaca got up and examined the shrunken captives, she could see that they were crushed to a pulp!

Gordo got up from his seat and walked over and brushed off his girlfriend's ass.

"They died happy!" said Gordo, and he kissed Flaca.

"Does anyone want to see me swallow some slaves?" Cameron asked. When she heard voices of assent, she said, "Sharky, get me a string of spaghetti from the kitchen. There should be some left from what I cooked last night."

Sharky went to the kitchen and got a string of spaghetti, and returned to the living room. He gave it to Cameron. She placed it on her thigh.

"I want all of you to climb astride this spaghetti noodle!" said Cameron to her tiny captives. "Some of you will survive, some of you won't. Whether or not you survive will be determined by how much skill you have, and how long you're able to hold on!"

"What are you going to do to them?" Sharky asked.

"I'm going to hold them over my mouth and see how many of them can hold on!" said Cameron.

Just as she had said, Cameron lifted the spaghetti noodle over her head, and the shrunken captives held on for dear life. There were about eight captives. Cameron opened her mouth and lowered the noodle toward her open maw. Two of them fell in right away, but the others held fast. Cameron lifted the noodle high into the air again, carefully keeping it centered over her mouth, then she lowered it again. She did this over and over again, faster and faster, until two more captives fell into her waiting mouth. Cameron swallowed them, and the others in the room could see a distinct bulge in her throat as she swallowed, sending four helpless miniaturized human beings to her stomach, never to return.

"So I guess you four are the survivors!" said Cameron. "Do you remember how I promised that some of you would survive? I lied!" Cameron stuffed the spaghetti noodle into her mouth and began chewing furiously. She swallowed, then she smiled, proud of what she had just done.

"You two are killing off all of your captives!" said Nacho. "Doesn't it bother you that some of them were people you knew from school?"

"If you were one of them," said Flaca, "and you were going to get killed anyway, wouldn't you want to get killed by someone you knew?"

"Yeah," said Cameron, "wouldn't it be better to be killed by a hot chick?"

"All I know is Soledad wouldn't do any of those things to me if I was her shrunken captive!" said Nacho.

"She would wipe you out!" said Cameron. "She can't stand you, Nacho!"

"Well, things can change!" said Nacho.

"You're still thinking of that ridiculous plan to steal mind control technology from the Conquistadora, aren't you, Nacho?" Sharky asked. "Are you really willing to risk life and limb for my sister?"

"What's the worst that could happen to me if the Conquistadora caught me?" Nacho asked.

"She could shrink you!" said Sharky. "You could end up like Nick Vasquez, living in a locket in some heina's necklace!"

The others laughed at Nacho because of his ridiculous devotion to Sharky's sister.

"I'm out of here!" said Nacho as he got up to leave. "Fuck all of you! Some time in the near future Soledad will be in love with me, and we'll be married! I'll go to Narcisa's and wait for the Conquistadora, and I'll get some mind control technology to make Soledad love me more than any woman has ever loved a man!"

Nacho slammed the front door as he left the house, and he headed for Rica Luna's house.



Meanwhile, Flora drove to Griffith park with Rica in the passenger seat. They found a parking space and went to the demonstration, and looked for Soledad and Summer's Moon. By the time the sun went down, they still hadn't found Summer's Moon.

"We're not going to find them," said Flora. "We might as well go home!"

When Nacho had left Sharky's house he went to Rica's house and hid in the bushes. When Flora dropped Rica off and left, Nacho waited outside Rica's bedroom while she turned her light on. He waited for over an hour for her to turn her lights off, then he made his move. He removed the screen from Rica's bedroom window, and slid the window open. Nacho climbed in quietly, but after he was completely inside Rica's bedroom, he felt cold metal touching his temple.

"Freeze!" said Rica, turning the light on. Nacho could see that she had a gun pointed at him. "Nacho?" she asked. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I wanted to take Nick with me and go to Narcisa's," said Nacho, "so I could have him sneak into the Conquistadora's starcruiser and steal mind control technology from her!"

"Nick isn't going anywhere without me!" said Rica.

"Then will you come with me, and bring Nick?" Nacho asked. "He can get into places we can't because of his small size!"

"Yeah," said Rica, "I'll go. I already met the Conquistadora, but I guess I could meet her again. I want to get another box of captives from her!"

Rica and Nacho left Rica's house, and Rica had Nick inside his locket on the necklace where she kept him. They walked to Narcisa's house, which wasn't far from Rica's. When they got there, it was just before 11:47, so they waited a couple of houses down from Narcisa's house. Sure enough, the starcruiser landed in front of Narcisa's right on schedule. The Conquistadora got out and left the door of her starcruiser open. Rica and Nacho made their way toward the starcruiser.

"Toss Nick inside!" said Nacho, and Rica opened the locket and gently tossed Nick into the starcruiser. When Nacho tried to enter, a defense mechanism was activated and he was shrunk down to the same size as Nick.

"I'm shrunk!" said Nacho. "Help me!"

"I'm not going near that thing!" said Rica. "I don't want the same thing to happen to me!" 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 12 by Ace Corona
A short time later, Maria the Conquistadora returned to her starcruiser and saw Rica Luna waiting outside.

"I remember you from the other night!" said Maria. "Come on in!"

Rica took Maria up on her offer and entered the starcruiser. Maria walked to the control console where she piloted the ship, and ordered the door hatch to close. Apparently, she didn't notice that Nick and Nacho were on board and one centimeter tall. Maria piloted the starcruiser until it was at a half mile elevation above downtown Los Angeles.

"Would you like a drink?" Maria asked.

"I'm not in the mood to get drunk right now," said Rica. "But I could go for a smoothie!"

Maria went to a food and drink dispenser. "What flavor?" Maria asked.

"Raspberry!" said Rica, and Maria ordered a raspberry smoothie from the food and drink dispenser. A slot slid open less than a second later and the drink was there. Maria handed the drink to Rica.

"Thank you!" said Rica, and she took a sip.

"I notice I have intruders here!" said Maria. "Why don't the two of you come out of hiding?"

"Come out, you guys!" said Rica. "It's just Nick and Nacho. Nick is my boyfriend, and Nacho is a friend we know."

Nick and Nacho showed themselves.

"What were you doing sneaking onboard my starcruiser?" Maria asked. "My security system automatically shrinks all intruders down to one centimeter tall!"

"I wanted to acquire mind control technology," said Nacho, "so I could make my girl fall in love with me!"

"If she's not in love with you," said Maria, "then I don't think she's your girl, especially if you need to use mind control to make her like you!" Maria turned her attention to Nick. "And what's your excuse?"

"Nacho wanted me to help him break in, because I'm small!" said Nick.

"I knew the two of you would try to break into my starcruiser tonight," said Maria. "That's why I left the door hatch open while I went to Narcisa's!"

"How did you know?" Rica asked.

"I meet with past and future versions of myself on a daily basis," said Maria. "The future versions of myself warned me that the three of you would try to force entry tonight!"

"Are you going to punish us?" Rica asked.

"Yes," said Maria, "but the punishment won't be severe. First of all, I'll punish you by taking your shrunken boyfriend from you to use as my sex toy, and that will be his punishment as well. When I'm done with him, I'll return him to you, however."

"What about me?" Nacho asked. "How will you punish me?"

"I'm going to use mind control to make you fall out of love with that girl you're so deeply in love with," said Maria, "and I'm going to turn you over to her!"

"Actually," said Rica, "it would be funnier if you gave Soledad a remote control that makes Nacho fall in and out of love with her at the push of a button!"

"Actually, that does sound like a better idea!" said Maria. "By the way, what was your reason for coming here?"

"I wanted another box of captives," said Rica.

"You couldn't have slaughtered all the ones I gave you already, have you?" Maria asked.

"No, but I'm worried about running out!" said Rica.

"What's your favorite way of executing them?" Maria asked.

"I like to swallow them!" said Rica.

"So do I!" said Maria. "There's nothing more final about defeating an enemy by having them go through your gut and pass through your bowels! It's the ultimate form of defeat! I have some ant-sized captives with me, would you like to swallow some with me?"

"Sure!" said Rica happily, as Maria went to another part of her starcruiser and got a box of captives just like the ones she gave to Flora and Rica the other night. Maria dumped about twenty captives in front of Rica, and she dumped about twenty in front of herself.

Rica licked her right index finger and stuck it to a shrunken captive. As she lifted the captive toward her mouth, she asked Maria: "How did you round up all of these captives?" When Rica was done asking her question, she looked at her victim, then smiled as she stuck him onto her waiting tongue and sealed her lips around him.

"I generated holographic duplicates of myself that are equipped with force fields," said Maria. "I made millions of them!"

"Is that similar to what you did with Narcisa?" Rica asked. "There were about twenty duplicated of her at the park the other day."

"It's exactly the same!" said Maria. "I had my holographic duplicates round up all of the shrunken people and collect them into boxes so they will be easy for people to own and do with them however they please. Wouldn't it be a waste to shrink billions of people, only to have them die without ever being collected? The whole point of shrinking people rather than enslaving them at normal size is so people like you can collect them and torture them in any manner you see fit!"

Rica collected another captive and said, "I think the world is a better place now that you've made the world over in your image! So, when are you going to give out the boxes of captives to people?"

"I was planning on doing it tomorrow," said Maria. "I'll have Narcisa at the park again so the boxes of captives can be collected. My other Amazon troopers will do the same all over the world."

"Will there be a limit to how many captives people can acquire?" Rica asked.

"No, it will be first come, first served!" said Maria, as she got up and retrieved a transparent plastic container, then picked Nacho up off the floor and put him inside the container.

"Computer!" said Maria. "Replicate a remote control device that will make this shrunken guy fall in and out of love with," Maria turned her attention to Rica, "what's the girls name?"

"Soledad Suarez," Rica replied.

"Soledad Suarez!" said Maria. The replication unit slid open and Maria retrieved the remote control device and aimed it at Nacho, and pulled the trigger.

"How do you feel about Soledad Suarez?" Maria asked.

"I can't stand that bitch!" said Nacho angrily.

"His voice sounds amplified!" said Rica.

"Yes, there is a built-in device that amplifies his voice while he is inside the container," said Maria. "I'll take him to Soledad right now."

Maria piloted the starcruiser, and with directions from Rica, she landed in front of Sharky's house. The door hatch popped open and Maria stepped out with the shrunken Nacho in his container and the remote control device in her other hand, and knocked on the front door. Soledad was still awake, and answered the door.

"I brought you a gift!" said Maria. "I've miniaturized Nacho for breaking into my starcruiser, and I've used mind control to make him fall out of love with you!"

"Oh, thank you so much!" said Soledad. "You just don't know what a pain in my ass Nacho has been! All he ever talks about is how much he loves me!"

"Now you can control whether or not he is in love with you with this remote control! It will only work on him, and you can use it as much as you wish!"

"Thank you so much, Conquistadora!" said Soledad.

"You can call me Maria! Would you like to join me in my starcruiser?" Maria asked. "Your friend Rica Luna is with me, and we were torturing some shrunken captives!"

"I'd love to join you." said Soledad, "that sounds like fun!"

Soon, Soledad was sitting at the table inside Maria's starcruiser with Maria and Rica. Maria had collected more captives and set them in front of Soledad. Soledad counted her captives, then smashed one of them with her fist.

"I had one more than you had," said Soledad to Maria.

"That's because I swallowed one of mine before you showed up," said Maria. "We started out with the same amount you had."

Soledad licked the palm of her left hand and stuck it onto all nineteen of her ant-sized captives, and they adhered to her palm. She licked all of them off of her palm with her tongue, and relished them while they were in her mouth, swishing them around with her tongue, then she swallowed them.

"I wish I had a limitless supply of them!" said Soledad.

"I can give you a couple of boxes of captives before you return home," said Maria.

"Could you give them to me now?" Soledad asked. "I don't want you to accidentally forget! This is something that is vitally important to me!"

"Yes, by all means!" said Maria. She got up and got two boxes of captives and set them beside Soledad. "I'm giving away boxes of captives tomorrow, but you won't have to bother because I'm giving you yours now!"

"Thank you so much, Conquistadora!" said Soledad. "You showing up on our world and shrinking the non-Latinos down to ant-size is like the answer to a prayer! Life sucked before you showed up!"

For about an hour, the three women tortured shrunken people and swallowed them whole. At some point, Soledad and Rica got tired and Maria dropped them off at their homes. Soledad took Nacho with her, and Maria was left alone in her starcruiser with Nick, who stood one centimeter tall.

"I hope you enjoy your new job description as my new sex toy!" said Maria, holding him in her palm. "What am I going to do with you first?"

Maria's laughter echoed through the starcruiser, and sent chills up Nick's spine.

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 13 by Ace Corona
Maria's starcruiser hung at a half mile elevation directly over the downtown area of Los Angeles. Inside, Maria was dressed in an outfit that could be described as a barbarian princess costume that could've been from a Robert E. Howard story or a Frank Frazetta painting. Nick was next to her in her bed, and he had been restored to normal size. Maria and Nick were in a post-coital embrace.

"You were fantastic!" said Maria. "That really relieved a lot of tension, with the way my schedule is, I needed that!"

"No problem!" said Nick. "When I was shrunk and you started laughing I thought you were going to hurt me."

"I felt I had uses for you," said Maria, getting up. She slipped into a robe. "Would you like some wine?"

"I try not to drink," said Nick. "I'm on high blood pressure medication and alcohol and caffeine react with my medication. You wouldn't know it now, but I was overweight not too long ago, and I'm still suffering the health effects of having been an overweight person."

"I can heal you!" said Maria. She walked over to a control console and manipulated the keyboard. "I'm scanning your body right now for any problems. Once all the problems are identified, I can have the computer heal you."

"What does it say I have?" Nick asked.

"It says you have a mental disorder, mildly high blood pressure, and lung damage from smoking."

"I smoked for twenty years," said Nick, "but I quit three years ago. I've been on psyche meds since I was seventeen. Your machine is very accurate."

"Would you like to be healed from all of your afflictions?" Maria asked.

"Definitely!" said Nick.

There was no wave of energy or a sound, just like that it was over, and Nick was healed.

"You're healed!" said Maria. "Your lungs are as good as a person who never smoked. Your heart is stronger, you don't have a mental disorder, and I added at least twenty years to your life, maybe more. How about some hot chocolate?"

"Sure," said Nick, and before he could even finish his sentence, Maria had two cups of steaming hot chocolate in her hands as she made her way back toward the bed.

"Here you go!" said Maria, handing Nick the hot chocolate.

"How did your food dispenser fix the hot chocolate so fast?" Nick asked.

"The computers on board my starcruiser can read my thoughts, and they can also project information directly into my mind. Your mind is constantly being read by my computers, and if you were to think of hurting me, my starcruiser would notify me by thought projection."

"That's pretty insane," said Nick as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. "But not as insane as that barbarian princess outfit you're wearing. You look hot!"

"It's not supposed to be a barbarian princess outfit," said Maria. "I'm supposed to be dressed as an evil goddess!"

"You could pass for either character." said Nick. "Hey! I just thought of something! My Uncle Roland is dying from a bad liver and bad kidneys! If you healed me, I need you to heal him! I can't believe I was so selfish!"

"I can go heal him now!" said Maria. "I just used a thought command to alert my starcruiser to take us to your Aunt and Uncle's house. The location of the house has been taken directly from your mind, we should be there in a few moments."

"Can I say hi to my Uncle when you heal him?" Nick asked as he stood up.

"No, if you step out of my starcruiser you will revert back to one centimeter tall!" Maria put her arms around Nick. "Your destiny was to be a toy, and you will be one until the day you die! Right now I'm just using you for my own selfish desires, but after I'm done with you I'm shrinking you back down to size and returning you to your owner!"

"Rica Luna?" Nick asked.

"Yes, Rica!" said Maria. "Unless you can satisfy me sexually enough that you change my mind. That's not improbable. There is a chance that I will restore you permanently to normal size, it just depends on how well you perform sexually for me. We've arrived at your Aunt and Uncle's house. I won't be gone for long."

Maria got dressed and put her normal outfit back on, not worrying that Nick could see her change, because after all, they were lovers. Maria took a device with her that looked like a magic wand. Nick stood inside the door hatch and watched her walk up to the front door. Nick wished he could see what was happening when his Aunt opened the door and Maria stepped inside.

"Roland Reyes?" Maria asked as she saw Nick's Uncle sitting in a recliner. "This device will heal you, so that you won't need a kidney or liver transplant."

Maria waved the wand-like device and Roland was healed. Roland stood up and flexed his muscles.

"I feel firme!" said Roland. "I feel like I did before I got sick! I feel like I could do fifty push-ups!"

"I noticed that you suffered from a lot of muscle loss," said Maria. "So I restored your muscles to the levels they were at when you were in your thirties. I also detected diabetes, and you have been healed of that, as well."

Roland got down on his hands and knees, then got into position to do push-ups. One after the other he knocked out a set of fifty push-ups.

"Wow, he can do push-ups again!" said Irene. "He could barely walk without a cane before you came along. Now he's like an athlete! Are you going to heal everyone who's sick?"

"Yes," said Maria. "That was my intention when I first arrived here, but I was too busy up until now. I'll pass along the healing technology to all of my Amazon troopers, and they will heal the sick. I must leave now, I hope my healing technology has helped out in this household."

Maria returned to the starcruiser and mentally ordered it to return to its place above downtown Los Angeles. Maria got back into her barbarian princess costume and returned to bed with Nick.

"Would you like to see me swallow some captives?" Maria asked.

"It seems so wrong to say yes," said Nick, "but I really want to watch you do that!"

"I'll get some captives right now," said Maria as she got up and went to a section of her starcruiser where she kept several boxes of captives handy. She opened one box and retrieved a handful of captives, then returned to the bed.

Maria laid back so her abdomen was facing up, and she tilted her legs so her left thigh was crossed over her right thigh. Maria sprinkled some captives on her stomach, and some on her thigh. They were the size of ants, and they quickly adapted to their new environment. They scurried about upon her thigh and her stomach.

"You pathetic pawns are going to serve me by surrendering to my belly this very day!" said Maria. Nick was stunned by how formal Maria's tone of voice changed when she addressed the captives.

"You will serve your goddess well!" said Maria as she licked her finger and stuck it to one of the captives on her abdomen. The captive stuck to her finger, and Maria raised the captive to her lips and licked him. He adhered to her tongue as Maria closed her lips around his tiny body and swallowed him, sending him to his doom. This cruel act brought a smile to Maria's face.

"Do a lot of people think like you where you came from?" Nick asked.

"Like what?" Maria asked.

"I mean, do a lot of people enjoy swallowing shrunken people? Is it a popular sport?"

"In the history of my world," said Maria, "someone brought a time vehicle to the past. Someone from that time then used the time vehicle's advanced technology to alter the chromosomes of the people of my world. From that day forward, men are submissive and want to be dominated by women, and women are controlling and have the desire to sexually dominate men."

"Why would someone do that?" Nick asked.

"The person who altered humanity was a comic book artist who specialized in giantess stories," said Maria. "He figured that if he altered people so that everyone had a giantess fetish, he could sell more comic books."

"So he did it for the money?" Nick asked.

"Partially," said Maria. "Remember, he had a giantess fetish himself, so he probably didn't want to be a freak, and wanted the world to conform to him, instead of vice versa."

"So now all the chicks on your planet get off on swallowing shrunken people?" Nick asked.

"Not now," said Maria. "The change didn't take effect until later in this century. But in my time, that is the case."

"Yeah, that's what I meant," said Nick. "I think I've re-charged, are you ready for another round of sex?"

"Yes, but first let me devour these captives first," said Maria.

Nick and Maria spent the entire night together, engaging in foreplay and having rough sex in which fantasies were acted out in which Maria was a conqueror of some type. 

The next day, It was about ten in the morning and Sharky Suarez was in his living room talking on his cell phone, while his friends Chuy, Gordo, Gordo's girlfriend Flaca, Sharky's younger sister Soledad and Soledad's friend Summer's Moon were seated in the living room.

"I just got off the phone with Rio Hondo College," said Sharky, putting his cell phone away. "There's no school today, because the school is temporarily shutting down because too many faculty members weren't Latino when the Conquistadora shrunk the non-Mexicans. It's pretty hot today, even though it's November, so I say we go to the beach!"

"That's a good idea," said Soledad. "I'll get my bikini on!" Soledad got up and went to her bedroom to change.

"Chuy, Gordo," said Sharky, "help me load up my car with beach stuff. I'm gonna surf today!"

Within a half hour they were in Sharky's car, heading down the freeway. There were a lot of abandoned cars lining the sides of the freeway.

"Where did all those abandoned cars come from?" Flaca asked.

"People were driving those cars when they got shrunk!" said Sharky. "They ended up crashing their cars when they got shrunk down to ant-size!"

"There aren't enough Mexicans working for the city to haul the cars away quickly enough," said Gordo.

When they got to the beach, it was sunny and clear. Sharky put his wetsuit on while his friends set up the umbrella and the blankets and the ice chests. Soledad was in her bikini, and she had brought Nacho with her; he had been shrunk down to one centimeter tall by Maria the Conquistadora. Soledad left Nacho behind in his container with the remote control Maria had given her, and went to the water.

"Soledad looks chunky in that bikini!" said Chuy.

"Yeah, you ain't lying!" said Gordo.

Nacho could be heard from his container. "Soledad is beautiful! Don't talk about her like that!"

"Did you hear that?" Chuy asked. "Soledad must've used the remote control to make Nacho fall back in love with her!"

Gordo and Chuy knew all about the remote control the Conquistadora had given Soledad; she had demonstrated it to them the night before and earlier that morning. When Soledad returned from the water, Chuy told her Nacho was in love with her, and she got out the remote control and used it on him to reverse his feelings about Soledad.

"Do you love me, Nacho?" Soledad asked.

"Hell no!" said Nacho. "I can't stand you! I don't know what I ever saw in you!"

"I love this remote control device!" said Soledad, kissing the remote control.

Just then, Soledad's cell phone rang. Soledad answered it. "Hello? Oh, hi Flora. I'm at the beach with my brother and his friends. We're at Huntington Beach! Would you like to join us?" When Soledad hung up, she informed Summer's Moon that Flora and Rica were going to meet them at the beach.

About an hour later, Flora and Rica arrived, and they found Soledad and Summer's Moon. After talking and walking on the beach, Flora asked Summer's Moon the question she had been meaning to ask her, a very personal question.

"Are you really Mexican" Flora asked.

"I'm actually Native American," said Summer's Moon. "My ancestors got the surname Lopez because Spanish settlers gave them that name. Will you keep this a secret, Flora?"

"Actually, no." said Flora. "I need to use this information as leverage to get a full-size transponder card for my cousin Nick. I hope you understand." Flora got out her cell phone and called Narcisa Navarro.

"Hello?" said Flora. "This is Flora Flores, from Whittier. I know of someone who slipped from your grasp and got a transponder card even though they are not Latino. If you don't give my cousin Nick a full-size transponder card, I will inform her personally!"

"Go ahead!" said Narcisa, and she hung up.

Narcisa called Maria with a special device the Conquistadora had given to all of her Amazon troopers.

Back in the starcruiser, Maria took the call. Nick heard the entire conversation as Narcisa informed Maria that Nick's cousin Flora tried to blackmail her. When she was done talking to Narcisa, Maria returned to the bed.

"Your cousin tried to blackmail one of my Amazon troopers. I am returning you to Rica's hands immediately, and you shall remain one centimeter tall until the end of your days!" After she said this, Nick shrank down again. Maria piloted the starcruiser mentally and located Flora and Rica on the beach. The starcruiser landed not far from Flora, Rica, Soledad, and Summer's Moon and Maria got out and handed Nick to Rica.

"He's yours again," I'm done with him! I was going to restore him to normal size as a reward for sexually pleasing me, but now he will remain shrunk for your misdeeds!"

Maria got back in her starcruiser and took off before any of the girls could respond.

"I'm so sorry, Nick!" said Flora as Nick stood on the palm of Rica's left hand.

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 14 by Ace Corona
Gordo, Chuy, Soledad, Summer's Moon, Flaca, Rica, Flora, and Cameron were watching Sharky surf. He caught a good wave and rode it in, then walked ashore with his surf board.

"Sharky, that was incredibly awesome!" said Gordo.

"I don't have to worry about people dropping in on me any more!" said Sharky. "Now that most people have been shrunk down to ant-size, I don't have much real competition any more!"

"You know what I think?" said Gordo.

"No, I'm not a mind reader," said Sharky.

"I think you should throw another party tonight!" said Gordo.

"Good idea!" said Chuy. "Gordo, you're a genius!"

"What do the girls think?" Sharky asked, as he turned to face them. "Should we have another party tonight?"

"I think we should!" said Soledad.

"Definitely!" said Flora.

"Count me in!" said Rica.

"We can watch Soledad swallow more captives!" said Flaca. "Maybe she can teach me the right way to do it!"

"I'm definitely all for it, babe!" said Cameron.

"Then it's settled!" said Sharky. "Tonight, we party!"

Within two hours they were at Sharky's house with multiple cases of beer. Gordo, Chuy, Flaca, and Cameron were busy calling people and inviting them to the party. This time, Sharky had bought numerous bags of chips and dips, and Soledad set them up nicely on the dining room table. Before long, the party was in full swing; there were at least twenty people there, and most of them were young women. Anastasia Alvarez showed up, and Soledad got one of her boxes of captives and set it near the table. Anastasia was very burly, but not to the point of being fat. She had long dark hair and brown eyes, and was very attractive despite her fuller size. She wore fishnet stockings with a short mini-skirt, and mid-calf black leather boots. Her blouse was very revealing, showing her shoulders and most of her arms. Anastasia began pounding on the table to get everyone's attention.

"It's time to swallow some captives! The only question is, how should we do it? Let's get creative this time!"

"You could pound some of them with a beer!" said Chuy. "Here, I'll get you one!" Chuy walked to the ice chest and grabbed a Corona for Anastasia, and handed it to her. He used a bottle opener on his keychain to open it for her.

Anastasia opened the box of captives that Soledad had set out. Inside the box, it looked like a miniature city, with the exception that the structures were transparent and could be temporarily pulled back so the ant-sized captives inside could be easily grasped. Anastasia grabbed about twenty of them very carefully, so that she didn't crush them, and dropped them into her open bottle of Corona beer.

"Look at them, they're swimming around in there!" said Anastasia as she licked her lips. Most of the people at the party gathered around to watch the spectacle. "It's not going to do them any good! Bottoms up!" 

Anastasia tilted her head back as she took a swig from her beer, and as she turned the bottle upside-down, the tiny captives instantly floated vertically upwards to the bottom of the bottle. They tried in vain to stay afloat, but Anastasia was too powerful for them. Within five long seconds the bottle was half empty, and it became apparent to the bystanders that those tiny captives didn't stand a chance against Anastasia's mouth, gullet, and stomach. When there was about an ounce left in the bottle, the last of the captives flew downward into Anastasia's mouth and met their doom in the depths of her powerful (to them) belly.

"Victory is mine!" said Anastasia as she raised her arms in the air, "Those tiny slaves didn't stand a chance against my awesome gullet!"

Everyone in the room cheered for Anastasia. 

"What we need is a beer bong!" said Chuy. "Does anyone have one?"

"I do," said a guy in the back of the room. "If someone can give me a ride, I can go get it at my house."

"I'll take you," said Flora. "My car is out in front. How far do you live from here?"

"Close to Five Points," said the guy.

"That's not far, let's go!" said Flora. "Rica, do you want to come with me?"

"No, I'll stay here with Nick," said Rica as she felt her necklace. Nick was inside the locket attached to the necklace Rica was wearing. She opened the locket and dumped Nick out, then put the necklace back on with the top of the locket hanging from the necklace. Nick, who was one centimeter tall, stood on the table and waved to everyone.

Soledad saw him and she came over and grabbed a seat near Nick.

"Hi, Nick!" said Soledad. "Remember me?"

"Sure I do!" said Nick. "We made out a day or two before I got shrunk."

"I've been thinking," said Soledad. "Since both me and Rica like you, I've been wondering who you would like to be owned by, me or her."

"I don't know," said Nick. "What advantage would I have by being with you over Rica?"

"There's no advantage," Soledad replied, "I just like you more than she does."

"I guess I would have to stay under her care for a while, and then stay under your care, and compare the difference!" said Nick.

"Are you saying you're going to let me own you?" said Soledad, moving her hands toward Nick. "Temporarily?"

Rica hung on Soledad's every word. "Are you okay with that, Nick?" Rica asked.

"Sure!" said Nick. "I've always liked Soledad, I don't mind being owned by her for a while!"

Soledad collected Nick in her hands and kissed him. "Thank you, Nick! You don't know how happy you made me!"

Soledad had a beer in her hand, and sprinkled some captives into it. "You can watch me swallow some captives, Nick! But first, I'm going to use the bathroom!" Soledad left her beer and left the room.

Anastasia thought it would be funny to stick Nick in Soledad's beer. When Rica wasn't looking, she grabbed Nick and dropped him in. Soledad returned, and grabbed her beer, but apparently she didn't see Nick. She began pounding the beer, and in moments, Nick and the ant-sized captives who had been inside Soledad's beer swimming around had been swallowed by Soledad.

Anastasia laughed at this. "You just swallowed your boyfriend!"

"What?" Soledad asked.

"I stuck Nick vasquez in your beer, and you drank him!" said Anastasia.

Soledad screamed. "I was too buzzed to notice that he was in my beer!" said Soledad. She lifted up her shirt to reveal her stomach and said, "Nick, I hope you're okay in there!"

Meanwhile, inside Soledad's belly, a drama played out. Nick and the ant-sized captives Soledad had swallowed were still alive. There was a pocket of air at the top of Soledad's stomach, just as there had been when Rica had swallowed Nick several nights earlier. The tinier captives screamed, while Nick tried to conserve his air by holding his breath and only breathing when he had to.

"Does anybody have any of that shit that made Rica puke the other night when she swallowed Nick?" Gordo asked. Sharky and his friends were concerned about Nick, because he had been a good friend to all of them before he had gotten shrunk.

Nobody had syrup of ipecac, which was "that shit" Gordo was talking about. 

"There's only one thing we can do!" said Chuy. "Get her to drink some hard liquor to make her puke Nick back up!"

Sharky went to his liquor cabinet and grabbed some tequila. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some for his sister to drink.

"Drink this, it'll make you puke, Soledad!"

"No! I don't want to throw up!" said Soledad.

"If you don't throw up, Nick will suffocate inside your stomach walls!" said Sharky. "Do it for Nick!"

Soledad made a funny face and took the shot glass. She swallowed it abruptly, then slammed the shot glass down, and Sharky refilled it with tequila. Soledad took the second shot and drank it, and after slamming it back down again, Sharky refilled it a third time.

"When I puke, where should I go?" Soledad asked.

"Puke him out right here on the table!" said Sharky. "I don't want to risk losing him in the toilet if someone accidentally flushes it. "And Anastasia? You can get the fuck out of here, this is all your fault!"

Anastasia got up to leave. "I was only trying to play a practical joke, I didn't mean any harm!"

"You don't play practical jokes with people's lives!" said Sharky. "Especially when we're dealing with a friend of mine!"

Not long after Anastasia left, Flora returned with the guy who was retrieving his beer bong. She walked through the front door just as Soledad puked up Nick and the other captives. Soledad fished him out of the vomit.

"What happened?" Flora asked.

"Anastasia played a trick on Soledad," said Sharky. "She put Nick in Soledad's beer when Soledad got up to go use the bathroom. When Soledad got back, she was too drunk to notice Nick, and she accidentally swallowed him!"

"Is Nick all right?" Flora asked.

"He looks all right," said Sharky.

"Where's Anastasia?" Flora demanded. "I'm going to fuck that bitch up!"

"You know it's not my fault, don't you, Flora?" Soledad asked. "I love Nick!"

"I'm not blaming you," said Flora, "but I want to find that bitch who tricked you into swallowing my cousin!"

"She went outside just before you showed up!" said Sharky. "But she's pretty burly, are you sure you can handle her, Flora?"

"I think I can take her!" said Flora, and she went outside and starting shouting Anastasia's name. Anastasia heard her and returned to the front yard of Sharky's house.

"What?" said Anastasia.

"You put my cousin's life in mortal danger! I'm gonna fuck you up!" said Flora, as she swung on Anastasia and connected with her right cheek.

"Oww!" said Anastasia, and Flora swung again and again. By this time, the party-goers had started to trickle outside to watch the fight. Seeing that she had an audience, Anastasia tried to swing back, but Flora was too good of a scrapper. For every three punches Flora threw at Anastasia, Anastasia only threw one punch at Flora, and only half of Anastasia's punches connected. All of Flora's punches connected when she hit Anastasia. Within a minute of the fight, Anastasia had a bloody lip.

"You bitch!" Anastasia screamed. "You made me bleed!"

"Then do something about it!" said Flora.

Anastasia put her hand to her mouth and ran away from Sharky's house.

"You'd better run, bitch!" said Flora, as she returned to the house.

Once everyone was back in the party, everyone started congratulating Flora on defeating Anastasia.

"You're a scrapper!" said Gordo.

"I don't think I could take her on," said Cameron, "and you're skinnier than me, Flora! Good job!"

Sharky was cleaning the vomit from the table with cleanser.

"How about we have a swallowing contest?" said Rica. "That'll get this party back on track!"

"I nominate my sister Soledad!" said Sharky. "I've got twenty bucks that says she can win against anybody here!"

"I think I can beat her!" said Rica. "I'm older and I've got more stomach capacity!"

"Who wants to bet me?" Sharky asked.

Three different guys each put twenty dollars down next to Sharky's money.

"If I lose," said Sharky, "I pay each of you twenty dollars, so I'll be out sixty bucks! But if I win, I get your sixty dollars! Soledad, don't let me down!"

"I won't!" said Soledad.

The beer bong was brought forward. Two bowls were brought to the table, and a hundred captives were placed inside each bowl.

"You go first!" said Rica. "So I know what score I need to beat!"

"I wanted to go first anyway!" said Soledad.

"Remember, if either one of you pukes, you lose the competition!" said Sharky.

Soledad got the beer bong and held the hose to her mouth, but paused to say, "Stick all hundred captives in the beer bong!"

Gordo got her a beer and opened it, while Chuy got Soledad's bowl of captives and got ready to dump them into the beer bong. As soon as Gordo started pouring the beer, Chuy dumped the entire bowl of captives in with it. When the beer touched her mouth, Soledad started swallowing like crazy. The tiny ant-sized captives plummetted helplessly through the tube, drawn by the force of the beer flowing furiously through it. In less than ten seconds, it was over; all hundred captives had disappeared from the beer bong and had ended up in the depths of Soledad's unforgiving belly.

"I'm a conqueror!" said Soledad, lifting her arms in victory.

"Now it's Rica's turn!" said Gordo, as he uncapped another beer. Chuy got the second bowl of captives ready. Just like before, Rica put the hose to her mouth as Gordo poured the beer. Chuy dumped the bowl of captives, and Rica guzzled them like she was a woman dying of thirst who had tasted water for the first time in days. Just as she swallowed the last drop, she began having a problem. Rica gagged, struggling to hold down the beer and captives she had just devoured. In a matter of seconds, Rica puked all over the floor.

"I won!" said Sharky, collecting the sixty dollars and the original twenty he had put down. Most of the people in the room clapped and cheered that Soledad had won; she was pretty popular. 

"But what is it with so many people puking tonight?" said Sharky. "Now I have to clean it up!" 

To Be Continued!

 

Chapter 15 by Ace Corona
The morning after the party, a lot of people were still asleep in Sharky's living room because they had crashed the night at his house. Soledad had taken Nick to her bedroom, and neither Flora nor Rica said anything about it. Things were still up in the air about whether or not Nick was going to stay with Soledad for a while instead of remaining under Rica's care. Both Flora and Rica were sleeping on the couches in the living room.

When Nick woke up, Soledad was still sleeping in her bed. The covers were off of her, and her shirt was opened so that he could see most of her stomach. Nick wondered how many ant-sized shrunken people Soledad had consumed the night before. He could imagine the terror they had experienced swimming around within her belly before they lost consciousness and drowned in her digestive juices. He shuddered to think about it, because he had ended up inside her belly very briefly, and he knew how final and absolute death by digestion could be. You could only try to hold your breath for so long before you finally succumbed in there, and how long could a miniaturized person tread water while swimming around in the half-eaten food and digestive juices of an eighteen-year-old woman? It was only the fact that Soledad cared so much about Nick that he was vomited up as soon as possible; for the ant-sized victims, there was no remorse. They had been sent to their doom in the depths of Soledad's belly, never to be seen or heard from again.

Nick was standing on top of a vertical dresser that was on the other side of a desk that stood between the dresser and Soledad's bed. Nick wondered if he should climb down and explore; He had only been with Rica for a short period of time while he was one centimeter tall, and hadn't had much opportunity to explore her body. Nick wondered if Soledad would wake up angry if she discovered him exploring her abdomen.

The window of Soledad's bedroom had curtains that were within reaching distance for Nick. If he grabbed on, he could use the threads of the curtains like rungs of a ladder to climb across horizontally and down vertically to reach Soledad's bed. He gave it a try, and within a few minutes, he had made it halfway to the bed. His arms were growing tired, so he stopped every now and then to rest.

Once he was over the bed, Nick jumped off and landed on the bedspread. He was so small and light that Soledad wasn't awakened by his movement. He climbed up what seemed to him to be a hill, but was actually Soledad's hip. Nick made the ascension and found himself on her waist, looking down at her stomach. He could see her stomach moving in and out as she breathed. To Nick, she seemed like a colossus. Again, Nick thought of those helpless ant-sized people she had swallowed the night before and a sensation like electricity went through his loins, an erotic sensation that he felt when he realized only a fine line separated him from Soledad's tiny victims. He wondered if there was anything that could turn this teenage titaness against him, and realized that what he was about to do could potentially anger her.

He walked up her side and crawled under her shirt. From that vantage point, he could see her bra. He didn't want to do anything that would piss Soledad off, so when he crawled under her shirt to make his way to her collar bone, he made sure he didn't look anywhere he shouldn't. As he walked toward her collar bone and left shoulder, Soledad stirred; it was as if she could feel him moving across her body in her sleep. She turned over, and sent Nick flying downward onto the bed. Soledad had been laying on her right side, but now she was turning over to lay on her left side, and in doing so, her left arm came down on Nick and he was trapped.

The weight of her arm was significant, but the softness of her bed protected him from harm. He was unable to extricate himself. Nick wasn't sure how long he was trapped there, but at least fifteen minutes went by until Soledad got up to use the bathroom. When she did, he was free, but she still didn't see him. While she was gone, Nick made his way to the edge of the bed, to avoid getting smashed by her body weight when she returned.

When Soledad came back, Nick jumped up and down and yelled to get her attention. She saw Nick right away.

"Hey, Nick! How did you get on my bed?"

"I climbed over from the curtain!" said Nick.

Soledad leaned over and set the palms of her hands down in front of Nick, and Nick stepped onto her hands. Soledad lifted him up to shoulder level.

"Are you ready for some breakfast? I can make you some eggs and chorizo!"

"Do you have beef chorizo?" Nick asked. "I try to stay away from pork."

"I think we have some," said Soledad, "my brother likes beef chorizo because he thinks it tastes better than the pork kind."

Soledad carried Nick into the kitchen and set him on a counter top and started cooking. The sounds and smells of breakfast being cooked woke up Flora, Rica and Summer's Moon. They made their way into the kitchen.

"You really put up a fight last night, Flora!" said Soledad as she cooked the beef chorizo in the pan. "You did almost as good of a job as I would've!"

"What do you mean almost as good?" Flora asked.

"I'm a green belt in karate!" said Soledad. "I stopped going to karate classes when my parents died, but I still remember most of what I was taught."

"She could even take you on," Summer's Moon said to Flora.

"I doubt that," said Rica. "Flora is a street fighter, and she's never lost a fight!"

"You guys," said Soledad, "don't argue about it. Hopefully, we'll never have to find out which one of us would win in a fight!"

"That's true," said Rica.

"Can one of you flip some tortillas while I cook the eggs and chorizo? When my mom was alive she always said when you cook, you cook for everyone, not just for yourself. All of you are welcome to eat breakfast here."

"Thanks, Soledad!" said Flora.

"Yeah thanks," said Rica.

Before long, they were all sitting down to breakfast at the dining room table. Soledad had gotten a Corona bottle cap that she had found from the party the night before, and had set it up as a table for Nick. He could comfortably eat his breakfast while standing there.

"I was thinking," said Summer's Moon between bites of food, "we should go to Griffith park and see what the demonstrators are up to!"

"Isn't that dangerous?" Flora asked.

"How could it be dangerous?" Summer's Moon asked. "Nobody there would try to hurt any of us, you're being paranoid!"

"That's not what I'm talking about," said Flora.

"She's talking about the Conquistadora," said Rica. "What if she takes action against the protesters? She might try to shrink everyone there or something!"

"Me and Soledad have been to several demonstrations," said Summer's Moon, "and nothing has happened yet!"

"I'll drive us there," said Soledad, "it'll be fun!"

"Okay, I'll go," said Flora.

"Me too!" said Rica.

Before long, Nick was inside the locket that Flora had given to Rica, but now Soledad was wearing it. Soledad was driving, with Summer's Moon in the passenger seat, while Flora and Rica were in the back seat. As Soledad drove closer to Griffith Park, a light came on.

"There's a red light blinking!" said Soledad. "I wonder what that means?"

Just before they got to Griffith Park, the car stalled.

"When was the last time you changed the oil in your car?" Flora asked.

"You mean you have to actually change the oil?" Soledad asked. "I thought all you had to do was check the oil!"

"How long have you had this car?" Flora asked.

"About a year and a half," Soledad answered.

"And you've never changed the oil in all of that time?" Flora shouted.

"Hey, give her a break!" said Summer's Moon. "She said she didn't know!"

"I guess we could walk the rest of the way to Griffith park," said Soledad. "We're almost there anyway!"

"Yeah, let's go!" said Flora.

As the girls got out and made their way the third of a mile to Grifith Park, the Conquistadora's starcruiser circled in the sky above. The starcruiser hovered over the center of the park, above the heads of the protesters. A holographic image of the Conquistadora's head appeared in the air, larger than life-size.

"Protesters! I have suffered you long enough! I have been very busy up until now, but today I will use all of you as an example for the rest of the world! Everyone will think twice about defying me from this day forward!"

The holographic image disappeared, and invisible neutrino dissimilators did their work, and within seconds, the crowd of protesters had been reduced to ant-size. Flora, Rica, Soledad and Summer's Moon overheard the announcement and ran toward the park as they saw the starcruiser leave the area.

When the girls ran up to the park, they saw that all of the protesters had been reduced to ant-size.

"It's a good thing my car broke down!" said Soledad. "Flora, you were right! The Conquistadora really did take her revenge on the protesters!"

Soledad walked forward until she was in the midst of the ant-sized people.

"I feel like stepping on them!" said Soledad.

"That would be fun!" said Rica.

"Wait a minute," said Flora, "wouldn't that make you a traitor to your race? Up until now you've been eating people who weren't Mexican, but these are your own people! Don't you discern a difference?"

"Swallowing shrunken people was never a matter of race to me," said Soledad. "I would've swallowed them regardless of what race they belonged to. Black, white, Asian, Mexican, as long as they're shrunk, it all means the same thing to me!"

"Me too!" said Rica. "I just like conquering shrunken people!"

Flora and Summer's Moon stood and watched as Soledad and Rica started stomping on the shrunken people. Sometimes, Soledad would stop stomping and bend over to pick up some shrinkies and toss them back in her mouth and swallow them.

"Soledad," said Summer's Moon, "I've got a bandanna if you need something to put the captives in!"

Soledad ran over to Summer's Moon and grabbed the bandanna. She tied two ends of the bandanna together, then tied the two opposite ends together to make a makeshift bag. Then she began collecting captives with one hand while she carried the bandanna in the other. Within twenty minutes, the bandanna was full of over a hundred captives, and the rest of the shrunken people had been stomped to death by Rica Luna.

"Watch this!" said Soledad, as she partially stuffed the bandanna into her mouth. The section of the bandanna that contained captives was completely inside of her mouth, while the ends hung out of her mouth.

"Soledad, you're so bad!" said Summer's Moon.

Later that night, at 11:47 pm the Conquistadora met with Narcisa Navarro as usual. She parked her starcruiser outside of Narcisa's house as she normally did, but invited Narcisa inside this time. There was a recording of the events at Griffith Park earlier that day on a viewscreen.

"As you know, several of my Amazon troopers have been removed from duty for betraying me, and I haven't had time to find replacements yet. I think it would be a good idea for me to hire Flora Flores as an Amazon trooper! What do you think of that?"

"Why Flora?" Narcisa asked. "She tried to blackmail me."

"Exactly!" said Maria. "With the two of you at odds with each other, I think she would act as a counterbalance, to keep you in check!"

Maria used a console on a wall panel to call Flora's cell phone.

"Hello?" said Flora's voice.

"This is Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo, also known as the Conquistadora! I have chosen you as an Amazon Trooper to replace one of my troopers who betrayed me and was removed. Do you accept your position?"

"Only on one condition," said Flora.

"What condition is that?" Maria asked.

"I want you to hire my friend Rica Luna, too!" said Flora.

"Consider it done!" said Maria. "I'll contact her and find out if she wants to join, too!"

"She's with me right now," said Flora. "I'll put her on!"

"Hello? This is Rica Luna!" said Rica. "I'll agree to join!

"Both you and Flora Flores are now Amazon troopers!" said Maria, and she hung up and returned to Soledad's side.

"There were three Amazon troopers who were fired," said Maria. "After hiring Rica and Flora, that leaves one opening. I think we should pick another girl from your neighborhood, I'll let you choose!" said Maria.

"I think you should hire Soledad Suarez!" said Narcisa. "If you want someone who is evil and domineering, Soledad is just like me if not more so!"

"Consider it done!" said Maria.

"I can call her right now!" said Narcisa, and she got her cell phone and called Soledad. Narcisa put her on speaker phone.

"Hello?" said Soledad over the phone.

"This is Maria Consuela Diaz de Montejo, also known as the Conquistadora! You have been chose to replace one of my Amazon troopers. Do you accept my offer?"

"Definitely!" said Soledad.

Within twenty minutes the other three girls were assembled, and given uniforms identical to the one Narcisa wore. They stood in Maria's starcruiser, proud of being given this special opportunity. Their uniforms were hot pink ultra-short miniskirts with pink mid-calf boots, a bare midriff and a vest. They also wore the utility belts just like the one Narcisa wore.

"The four of you," said Maria, "will form a tetrarchy! Narcisa Navaro, Soledad Suarez, Flora Flores and Rica Luna, you will be the administrative segment of my Amazon troopers! When I leave to go back where I came from, the four of you will basically rule this world together!"

To Be Continued!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1950