A special day by nostromo
Summary: The story of a young couple. the young man is shrinking but they seem to cope with it pretty well, until,... a special day... i've added the next three chapters.
Categories: Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 18638 Read: 83358 Published: April 26 2006 Updated: May 20 2006

1. Chapter 1 by nostromo

2. Chapter 2 by nostromo

3. Chapter 3 by nostromo

4. Chapter 4 by nostromo

Chapter 1 by nostromo
Author's Notes:
hi everyone, I have added the next three chapters. Hope you enjoy it!

A SPECIAL DAY

 

 

I do not know it yet, but today is a special day.

I wake up sweaty and oppressed. Opening my eyes, I cannot focus straight away on my surroundings, my view is blocked by a large object. The heat is permeating from everywhere. It takes me a few seconds, stretching my neck, to realize where I am. In her sleep Noeleen has grabbed me, and, holding me like a rag doll, has cradled me against her throat, hugging me in her fingers. Above my head I could see part of her great jaw and a portion of her throat. I can see a large vein throbbing along the wall of flesh. Her fingers are wrapped around my body, not tightly, but enough to hold me down when I try to wriggle my way out. Her thumb is nearly against my head. I reach out with my hand and touch the ridged skin of her fingerprints. I sigh, wondering if I should wait for her to wake up, or if I can disengage myself from her gentle grip.
I can tell she ‘s asleep, her gentle snoring vibrating above me. I decide to wait and to bear patiently with heat and slight discomfort. I am happy as a lark.

After three years together, Noeleen and I are still an item. I say still, because when the shrinking started about a year ago, the strain could very well have drawn us apart. It was not the case. Thank God, it wasn’t so. I have met Noeleen during a rehearsal of ”Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are dead”. I was playing Rosencrantz, and Noeleen was assistant director . I had noticed this beautiful girl from the first days of the interviews, of course. You’d have to be blind not to. Of these days, I seem to remember nothing but her smile. And I remember that the play, which a few days before had been the only thing on my mind was soon totally eclipsed by that smile.
The rehearsals went well, and for some reason I was never late, never had an urgent thing to do elsewhere, was always available to help with props, set and anything. Noeleen was very thorough and professional and would spend ten to fourteen hours a day in the playhouse. Of course I started to do the same.
I’m a very shy person. I never picked girls. But I was never shy silly to the point of making an ass of myself when speaking to them. So it happened sometimes that girls were picking me. Of all the ego-inflated bunch of actors and artists revolving around the playhouse, I guess I was the less threatening. So it started slowly between Noeleen and me, sharing notes and ideas about the plot and setting, meeting with the group after hours in our favourite pub. I did try imitating the obvious posturing of my mates once in a while, but I did feel “out of character” when I did and mostly I kept rather quiet, drinking every word from Noeleen, growing more and more fascinated by her articulate manners, her easy laughter and her wonderful brown eyes. It did not take long before I was completely besotted with her. Still I never initiated anything wit her. I guess I just did not dare. I was happy to see her buzzing her around the play, helping us with our acting, our texts, giving instructions to the propmakers.
I remember coming back home in a stupendous rage the day I saw Derek, the director, hold her by the shoulders. It occurred to me I did not know anything about her private life. Fortunately it is the day after that she invited me to join her for a beer without the cumbersome presence of the cast. In the course of 24 hours I went straight from hell to heaven. I was tense for that first meeting together. My main concern was to avoid staring at her like an imbecile, not to gaze like a statue at her long auburn hair wrapped on her naked shoulder (it was summer and she enjoyed a sleeveless top that seemed fresh and new everyday). But I did okay, I had my wits around and it was the most delightful beer I ever had in my life.
Noeleen seemed to enjoy my company that day, even though I did bombard her with my protective shield of witty remarks, a feature of my personality I suspect sometimes puts people off. And so the day after we met again.

For a girl that gorgeous and who was used to guys coming on to her on a daily basis, Noeleen was remarkably unassuming, and even as shy as myself. It’s only after nearly six weeks of everyday meetings that we became intimate. The memory of that first night still shakes me to this day. I had made out with girls before ( though I suspect far below the average rate of my peers) and had made love a few times. But making love to a girl is one thing, making love to the person you love is something entirely different altogether. The sharing and closeness that bonds two people that are meant to be together is nothing less than a spiritual experience. I had been clumsy with girls, or even boorish at times, but this one time erased everything in my life that was not relevant to the moment, peeled off every error and misconceptions I had about love and the universe at large. As far as I am concerned this was the beginning of my personal story.



Noeleen is waking up. I see her jaw moving slightly above me and a gulping sound comes from her throat. Her fingers first loosen and then grip me even firmer than before. I let a yelp out. Instantly her hand carries me upwards in front of her face. So close in fact I can only see a fragment of it, a huge nose nearly touching me, her hot breath blowing over me and her right eye, nearly level with the pillow. She blinks and tries to open her eyes fully. It’s early I think, and she’s not entirely successful. She focuses on me nevertheless, and, bringing me a bit further from her face starts smiling at me. The vision of the huge tremulous lips stretching in to a smile is just too beautiful to describe. “Hi” she says, in a sleepy voice. And then yawns her usual morning yawn. Her mouths expands vastly just in front of me, her jaws distending beyond, belief. I find myself staring into the wet cave , where a monster of a tongue shivers and wriggles busily. From the darker region of her throat, beyond the arch of her gullet and stupendous uvula, a rush of hot not-so sweet-smelling air engulfs me. Before she closes her mouth I have a good look at her perfectly kept large teeth, each one bigger than my head. “Excuse me” she says, followed by a smacking sounds from her lips and another gulping sound.

She’s well awake now and just stares at me, studying with a smile on her face that creates two dimples in her cheeks. “Guess I forced you into keeping me company” she says. “”Aye, I said, that you did, sweetie” I beam back at her. “Actually I’d be more comfortable on the pillow now, if it’s not imposing, your highness.” She gives me a soft laughter. She always likes it when I call her “ your highness”, and sets me gently on the pillow. I sit down, my knees up to my chest in my arms, looking straight at her. We study each other for a few minutes, and I realize again she can see my whole body in one glance, while I have to focus on every different part of her face. “I love you” I tell her . “ She brings her lips closer and engulfs my head in a kiss. That shakes me to the core. “ You’ve deserved your breakfast, then “ she says , and starts getting up.
No matter how many times I have seen this, it’s still a formidable sight to behold. The huge head lifts off and the pillow trembles under me. Her long auburn hair brushes past me, pushes me forward and makes me fall towards the edge of the pillow , where an enormous shoulder starts to rise. Fortunately the last of the hair brushes above me and I manage to stay on the pillow. Next to me a mountain of pink flesh is rising. In a second her shoulder and back tower above me, an incredible wall radiating heat and soft smell. I feel dwarfed again for a split second , but then the whole cliff of skin, moves away from me , as Noeleen is sitting on the edge of the bed. I can see her head turn towards me, and check that I’m ok on my pillow. The curves of her body totally overwhelm me, as it always does, Looking down I see Noeleen’s tremendous bottom crushing the mattress under what is for me an unbelievable weight.
She leans towards me, bringing in full view her left breast . She blows on me and the wind topples me back on my ass. Then she stands up, rising to an enormous height, the bed shaking from the release, and her impossible thighs start expanding upward to the most glorious ass I could dream of. I’m lost in my usual contemplation when she starts walking to the bathroom, the ground shaking under her feet.

I walk quickly on the pillow and jumps onto the mattress. I can see the vast expanse of rosy fabric with all its creases, still warm form Noeleen’s body. I get to the edge and start walking on the bridge of fabric Noeleen has made, and that links the edge of the bed to the side table. Although probably no more then two than twenty centimetres in width it’s large enough for me to reach the little doll house on the table. I walk in. There I find my own little convenience room and some articles of clothing. I grab a little towel and come out again.

A flushing sound comes from the bathroom, followed by some vibrations . The massive door opens and Noeleen, still stark naked appears and walks to me, her wondrous hips balancing nicely as she does. In a few steps, I am face to face with her knees, and when I look up, I see Noleen’s chest and belly dropping vertiginously in my direction , as her hand comes level with the table. “Shall we?” she says with a smile , “We shall, then” says I, as I jump onto her palm. Noeleen carries me close to her belly as she walks back into the bathroom. The shower is already running, and from it, a little metallic rope extends above a basin on the sink. The dripping from the shower that runs on the rope is enough to provide me with my shower requirements. Noeleen settles me into the basin and goes to the shower. As I take mine, I watch her body, covered in large rivulets of soapy water. As she brushes her body and cleans her breast and loins I fight not to get aroused again. Not that she would mind of course, but I have decided I need to get a bit of self control god damn it. I am not entirely successful.
We have tried to get our shower together , but first I found it way too erotic to be able to concentrate on the task at hand, and also it did prove hazardous for me, the shower jet being way too powerful for me and an accident could have happened. Another reason is that Noeleen then was tending me too much like a kid for my own taste, and having separate “facilities” does ensure that I remain somewhat autonomous, which is better for both of us in the long run.




The shrinking started innocuously at first. It started with a complaint from the costume girl in the playhouse. She told me that I must have lost weight since the time we did the last measurement, because the costume I was supposed to wear was no longer fitting properly. At the time Noeleen and I were trying for a rather futuristic version of “ Waiting for Godot” and the costumes had to be fairly tight. I protested against her assumptions as I was actually in a swimming period and expanding proudly some additional muscle growth (not entirely unrelated to the fact that was afraid of my feeble appearance in the tight costumes we were scheduled to wear). The fact remains that she did have to measure me a second time and came up with reduced figures. That was somewhat puzzling but I thought nothing of it at first. I myself wear rather baggy stuff and had not noticed discomfort.

One day though I was walking with Noeleen to a party organised by the Local Arts Council for an award received by the company when Noeleen stopped in her tracks and asked me to “straighten up a bit”. I was surprised at that, as part of our acting training is to try and keep a good posture at all times and I wasn’t aware I was stooping down. She looked at me and said the strangest thing: “ You know, you’re shorter than before”. I laughed, until she came closer to me and looked me in the eyes. Something was wrong. I should have looked down ever so slightly, and this was no longer the case. I glanced at our shoes and we were wearing the usual stuff. It did seem to me that I was swimming a bit in mine. “It’s late I said, and it’s a fact we are shorter in the evening than we are in the morning” “but then, I should be shorter too shouldn’t I? “Noeleen answered. We laughed and went on to the party.

A month later this was no longer a laughing matter. With my jeans rolled at the bottom and my sleeves rolled up my wrists, we started the long ordeal of medical examination. After a surprised generalist, and some baffled specialists there was no escaping the truth . I was indeed shrinking away at a rather alarming pace. Neither biology nor physics seemed to be respected by the phenomenon.
This was a rather strange period for us. Noeleen was downright frightened by the disease, its weird manifestation and its mystery. No medical analysis could explain the facts. And after a while we felt very alone with the problem. My time table was indeed full of appointments with various specialists and researchers, but nothing was coming to light. Noeleen and I had to stop working together, as my sudden change in size made it impossible for me to keep working properly. I would have had start rehearsing for a boy’s part to be the adequate size by the day of the premiere…
A dubious fame hit us square in the face , as the case was leaked out of the doctors office and various privacy issues followed. No, it was not easy.

The ordeal of the transformation united our couple like an indestructible cement, to the surprise of everyone around us, including our friends. As I was dwindling down in size , the last fear of the disease affecting my mental activities dissipated (to the bafflement of scientists) and we were able to look at each other with a practical mind, and try to adapt our relationship. Scared as I was, the disease (for lack of a better term) brought home an important fact to me: never had Noeleen seemed more beautiful to me. As I started to be forced to raise my eyes to her eyes, it was as if her beauty was getting magnified as well. The heavier she was getting in my arms, the more I had to reach to encompass her waist in my hands, the more enticing she grew to me. Everything lovely about her was expanding slowly, her warm embrace got warmer , the pillow of her breasts became more comfortable, the touch of her lips more luscious. I was in awe of her relative “transformation” more than I was scared of mine.
As for Noeleen she had decided long ago that her love for me would not be waived away by a physical handicap and her love surrounded me as surely as her arms did.




After the shower, Noeleen wraps herself in a blue towel, as large as two tennis courts. She drapes her wet hair in another bright yellow one, demonstrating once again her total lack of taste in colors. I smile at that, as she asks me to join her . Stooping down she brings her shoulder close to the basin I stand in. I climb over the edge and cautiously jumps on her shoulder, grabbing a lost stand of wet hair that runs along her slander neck. I sit down , as Noeleen carefully makes her way out to the kitchen. I’m sure it’s not that comfortable for her , as she must try to keep her upper body straight so that I do not fall from her onto the table where she prepares the breakfast. But she says she likes me up there, close to her ear. (it did however happen that one day she bent forward, and I fell screaming straight into her bowl of cereal, Noeleen kept laughing for two hours, and I suspect she secretly wishes to repeat this performance…).

My breakfast is simple enough: a thimble of yoghourt with a a touch of honey. In guise of spoon, I use a tiny piece of plastic that I keep preciously in my dollhouse. I sit on the table next to Noeleen’s bowl, as she engulfs a massive amount of bio yoghourt. (she insists on the “ bio” thing, even though it costs more, I guess she’s probably right to do so, who am I to talk about health issues? ). I watch huge spoonful of the white stuff lift off the bowl like silent rockets to disappear far above in her gaping mouth. I am so enthused in the proceedings that I jump when I hear Noeleen say “ So, what did I just say?” I blush and go racking my mind for the last bribes of speech I actually understood before getting lost in my contemplation. “Errrr….” Is the best statement I can come up with just now. “Am I boring you, buster?” Noeleen has a funny grin on a face. “ No, not all sweetie, I’m just…errr…” “ Yes, you’re just…… about to get wet again” she says, smiling with all her teeth. Before I can jump anywhere, she gently grabs my leg and lifts me up in the air. I know what’s coming. I was correct about my suspicions after all. I laugh too, but it’s gonna be so damn cold! I brace myself, as Noeleen slowly dips me into her yoghourt bowl. The soft surface is just about solid enough so that I can recover myself on it , before sitting in it , up to my waist. Yes, it’s pretty cold. I show a raging fist to my giggling “torturer”. A huge finger touches my chest and pushes me back in the cold goo. I gasp, as one that jumps too fast in the cold ocean. In a flash I feel a traction upward on my legs and I flay my arms around as I’m lifted above Noeleen’s face. From my point of view, dangling like this, it is a moving giggling ground that awaits me., her mocking eyes playfully winking at me. I make a show of shouting abuse at her and promising her immediate termination of our relationship if she continues. “You’ve never said a truer thing, “honey”….” She beams at me. And start opening her mouth.
I look down ( or up, as I am upside down) as I am lowered on the yoghourt covered tongue. My head passes the front teeth, where I try to find purchase but fail. My head and back comes to rest on Noeleen’s tongue, as she slowly closes her mouth, my legs still in her grip. Warmth comes all over me in the noisy slurpy darkness. And for a second I wriggle uselessly in the dark, as a layer of saliva is replacing my yoghourt coating. I’m getting worried now, she keeps me in there too long for my taste, her tongue wrapping herself around my chest and licking me whole. Suddenly the mouth opens, lights pouring from the rising gate of teeth, and I feel myself lifted from the tongue and into the air . On the way up my head bangs against her bottom teeth. “Ouch! Be careful , will ya!!” I’m back again in the air in front of my girl’s mischievous eyes.
She only does this when she’s real happy to see me…






The shrinking did come with its load of problems. Money-wise I was not going to be able to work any longer. I reassured Noeleen by telling her that if my size dwindled enough, I would not be a large mouth to feed. Jeez, what a stupid thing to say.( She thought so too…).As it turned out I was right all along.
Most of friends and relatives were pretty freaked out by this turn of events. It pains me to think that no one, absolutely no one ever mentioned the most obvious question of all: to what size could I possibly be reduced? Then again, I do sympathize with the difficulty everyone experienced when faced with a debilitating disease that seems fated to be…fatal. Still, there was moral support, and plenty of it. By the time I reached no higher than Noeleen’s hip, the harsh reality of my condition had been somewhat accepted by our friends, and in many ways they always accommodated us the best they could. I’m grateful for this.

Noeleen and I kept loving each other, that is all I need to know. When the time came to reach lower than her shoulder, the disproportion between our bodies did begin to be felt. As every portion of me was reduced, my arms looked tiny in comparison to hers. I begin to find it impossible to surround her waist. Craning my neck to see my love’s face started to make me feel inadequate, childish. Understand, there are people with more than a head difference in size, but their body is still in keeping with the taller people in a way. Mine was becoming seriously thin. It is a credit to Noeleen that we never turned our relationship in anything else than what is was at the start. When I was no higher than her knees, she did not start using a funny voice to talk to me , or scold me like a child when I pissed her off about something. Equals we were when we met, equals we remained through the shrinking.
Obviously when I was no higher than a child and far more fragile, most heavy tasks landed on Noeleen. There was no helping it. Going on holidays, I was walking next to a suitcase bigger than me, held from above by my now giantess girlfriend. Equals we were, but some things were no longer in my care.

And then there is love itself, this wonderful experience I mentioned. That was indeed a challenge. The bigger Noeleen “grew” to me, the more I wanted her, the more I was passionate with her. She laughed often about this, saying I was turning into a small horny sack of hormones. I replied she was pervert enough to keep the hormones bag in her bed every night. It was a draw…
I can remember the first time I had trouble having sex with Noeleen. She’s a slender person, who eats like a pig but keeps nothing on her body. And thus she was always a light weight for me. Yet one day came when we were making love and the sheer weight of her on my hips actually started to hurt. I mentioned it to her, and watch in despair her big eyes fill up with tears. Our troubles were starting. I began to be more active in exploring her body, which was now bigger than mine. I began really to search for ways to stimulate her with my diminished body. And something wonderful happened to us. She discovered she actually enjoyed our love making even at my dwindling size. Men, shouldn’t we all learn more about foreplay!
Does size matter? Well, let me tell you I’m well placed to know. In the course of the shrinking I was able to enjoy fully our love making. My loves’ breasts were getting larger and softer, her belly was expanding to my content, her beautiful soft thighs were surrounded me in their warm embrace. And through my love for her I was able to ensure Noeleen was equally satisfied as I was.
Yet came a day when there was no kidding myself any longer: I was no longer equipped with a tool calibrated for this environment. I remember the wonder when I introduced for the first time my full arm into Noeleen’s sex . By that time, it was no longer an issue was on top or not. She would have smothered me under her weight . As I worked away on my lover (work is not exactly the right word), sitting between her enormous thighs and bringing her to climax, in the shadow of the massive voluptuous body, I realized we would never lose the connection no matter what.
We still make love to this day. I still feel the lust for her, even though it had become difficult to see her entirely when I stroll over her body. She still wants me. I thank the stars, the universe and whatever may run it for this. Kissing her is simply a near-to death experience , to bury your face in the lip of this gentle beautiful woman, to feel her breath on your neck from above, to smell her sweet mouth and skin, well in these moments I do not regret my condition and am nearly happy it happened to me and not the Johnny boy down the road who would have squandered it on a less wondrous person . To feel her nipple grow and grow under my body, as I throw myself madly at her breast, listening for her moans that make my body shake like a bass drum is all I want from life really.
Noeleen never degraded me to the level of a dildo. She never inserted me in herself. When my shrinking stopped and left me at my current 6 inches, we were both masters in un-orthodox love making anyway. But she never forced herself onto me as she could so easily have. I took the decision myself as there was no way I would leave my lover’s needs unsatisfied. She was somewhat anxious about that, but I certainly wasn’t. I told her so and that night she kissed me and lowered her hand between her thighs. I was well used to the size of her sex, and no timid about it. By lifting myself on my toes, I could see, beyond the bush of her pubic hair, the vast body I was about to enter. I came closer and started to press my foot against her labia. I felt the body around me give a slight tremor. I pressed further and my foot disappeared inside a warm wet space. Sitting now on the edge of Noeleen’s palm, I introduced the second foot in, feeling the oily and silky skin under my sole. I gave myself a big push away from the hand and wriggled to my hips into the warm hole. I was now waist deep into my love. I felt her give me a small nudge and gently pushing my shoulders inside. I took a gasp of air and well, just dived in, I guess.
I was in the dark, entirely surrounded by my loved one, feeling the pulsating walls around me, feeling the wetness increasing as my movements drew me further inside. I also felt the tremor of arousal shaking Noeleen’s body, (and for a second I did wonder whether this really was without risk). I know Noeleen as if I had made her myself, and had no problem finding the best way to arouse her further. I laboured in the warm darkness, totally entranced by the feeling and the sensations. We both came together, as I felt surrounded closer by the cloying walls.





I’m watching Noeleen get dressed after breakfast. Her little stunt this morning is still filling her eyes with glee and she half-whistles a jig, as she fights with the tight top she chose for today. “Laugh you fiend!” I shout in her direction as I take my second shower today. “Revenge is dish served cold!” I add shaking my little fist. “As you are, honey” she retorts, laughing. O to1. And my day is hardly started…
She comes over to me to bring me bring in the living room. She takes me in her hand and sets me on her shoulder. The silky wall of her hair is scented with slight touch of lemon from her shampoo, and surrounds me as I lean against her neck.
We had quickly discovered travelling in a pocket is too much of a stress for me. The bouncing of her breasts is lovely but hardly makes for a comfortable journey, and once I was nearly crushed when sister hugged her during a not too sober party. And current place leaves me with the possibility to rest lying on her shoulder with a quite impressive view downward to the alluring opening of her breasts. (shrunk to nothing today by this damn top…).

We go out. Noeleen is driving to the theater and I annoy the hell out of her with my remarkable jokes about women driving. In a swift head movement she sends me dangling and entangled in her hair. She’s definitely in a good mood. In a bad day, she’d have stuffed me in her top with a comment about macho jerks. I watch the landscape pass by, this enormous world I can no longer enter on my own .

The day goes by all as usual in the playhouse. I say hi to my friends and former colleagues. God I miss the acting so much. No wonder I’m such a clown sometimes with Noeleen. I’m in need of an audience. I spend the day reading, a feast that nourishes my mind and keeps my biceps in shape at the same time. Noeleen always sets me away from the stage, as the loud acting has proved too tiring for me.

Later we all go to the pub. It’s all pretty normal, if you don’t mind a homunculus walking around the glasses. The amount of liquid that disappear into these giant throats is quite unbelievable, although I remember it was quite unbelievable when I was normal too. I am sitting on the side of an ashtray (empty thank god), a giant peanut in my hands, trying to look cool and not too much like a squirrel. Our friends are talking the way they talk around me, with quiet voices and only the laughter really shake my frame once in a while.
I have noticed Helen is here again tonight. She is recently arrived in the company, with quite a skill at make up. She ‘s so gorgeous I have to stare at her once in a while. Her slender body is hardly covered by a small jeans short and a tube top that leaves nothing to the imagination. A pin the size of my head glimmers in her navel. She has a long lustrous black hair that flows over her shoulders, Asian style, matching her extremely pale eyes . I’m not to much into lipstick ( try get rid of that stuff when it has covered your entire face…) but the intense red she wears is really well, intense.
I am slightly unnerved by her presence though. At the playhouse, she did give me some long looks over the past few days. I usually attribute the “long looks” to the novelty of seeing a six inch human being, but somehow the way she looked at me started to worry me. As if something cold and greedy was hiding behind those eyes. I’m probably paranoid on the sides, but I’m good at “sizing” people so to speak and there’s something definitely amiss with that girl, I’m quite sure.
As I steal another glance at her, I find her staring back at me and flashing a furtive spout at me. I freeze. I glance at Noeleen but the evening is going on as usual. Yet when I look back to Helen I feel her intense gaze going right through me. Suddenly I do feel like a squirrel, or any small animal in the gaze of a cat. I had never felt like that before. I drop nervously my nut and walk around the colossal glasses closer to Noeleen. In the glow of the conversations I soon forget about this.



We’re back at our place. We both are slightly on the tipsy side of life and I do get my treat of travelling in my girl’s bra, as it rocks too much topside. Noeleen is giggling softly to herself as we enter our little house. The cold air hits me as heavy stone walls of the old house keep the cool during the day. It sobers me up a bit.
Noeleen sets me on the bed and goes to the kitchen, throwing her sandals in the air. Her trousers soon follow. I recline on the bed, my head spinning lightly. I hear the vibrations when Noeleen comes back with a glass of water in the hand. I do not move when she starts sitting down on the bed, till I realize she’s seriously miscalculated the distance between us. I watch in horror as I see her huge ass covering the sky and falling in my direction. In a desperate effort, I throw myself sideways when the huge buttock smashes into the bed next to me. The weigh of the body presses on the mattress, sending me backward toward the place where the flesh is pressing down the sheet and I find myself nearly wedged under the expanding flesh. I push back uselessly with my arms when Noeleen stands up with a scream. She turns round and looks for me with eyes already filled in fear and tears. I know what I must do. I look at her with arms extended and a questioning expression in my face “What, sweetie, what’s up?” My heart is beating loudly in my chest.
“I thought… I thought… I thought I had sat on you!” answers Noeleen with a trembling voice. I can see the immense relief spreading on her face. “ Noeleen, I have been dreaming of this ever since I met you, and you never never indulge me!! I chide, hiding the tremor in my own voice. She giggles, and stooping forward, surrounding me in the forest of her hair, lands a kiss in my face. That was a close call, I think.

An hour later, after a light supper and many comments on every one and everything, it’s time to call it a day. Or so I think. I’m on my way to the bed, crossing the wooden floor of the living room when the doorbell rings. I look at the grandpa clock we inherited (unfortunately) from Noeleen’s grandmother. It’s nearly 2.00 am. Noeleen’s vast body, still in her panties and top, passes over me as she goes to the door. I stop in the middle of the room, listening to the noises in the small corridor leading to the door. “Who’s there?” asks Noeleen in a yawn. A voice I think is vaguely familiar answers. I hear Noeleen opening the lock and then the door. “Hi! What’s up?” .
And then I hear the loud noise of her body hitting the floor. I’m frozen. Vibrations run across the floor as someone walks in the corridor. I see the huge shadow sprawling across the candle-lit living room. A massive body appears in the door and I have to crane my neck to look up at the face.
“Well hello cutie” says Helen, as I start running towards her and the place Noeleen has fallen. In two steps she’s right over me. A shadow (hand? foot?) covers me.


This is a special day. The first day of my life as a bug.



Nostromo,

April 26 , 2006

















Chapter 2 by nostromo
THE DAY AFTER


My brow against the cold glass, i stare blankly at the room. I have been staring for a few hours now. I have nothing to do, nothing to look at. The place is well furnished, PC, TV , hi-fi everything for modern entertainment. Of course i can't reach any of them from my prison. I can just about see a corner of the window from where i'm standing. The weather is my main interest these days. Nothing do do but think, .... or remember....


The spider is charging me now, flaying her ugly legs in all directions. I withdraw as fast as i can i while i reload the shotgun. He's three meters away now and when i shoot, the fat round body explodes, turning into a burning skeleton. I grin. I hardly make three steps that a another huge spider jumps on me. I shout .... and feel suddenly caught in strong grip and lifted in the air, while a roaring shout resounds , nearly deafening me. I try to get my breath back for a second, the world reeling around me. “Noeleen, for god sake, this is just a game! Let go of me! What's wrong with you?” I pummel the huge fingers around my body. Noeleen looks at me, then at the screen, blushes and start giggling. “Oups” she says. And sets me back on the table. I glare at her. In the mean time I have been bitten to death by the spider and the game is starting its reload. I calm down, reaching for the little electronic plate and the wire pencil that a friend has done for me and that emulates a keyboard for my diminished hands. I 've told her Doom would never be her thing, she gets too scared and involved. To my great shame, she plays rather these smart adventure games, that always shatter my self confidence with their fiendish enigmas, sending me back sheepishly to the healthier universe of mayhem and violence of FPS.”
“Don't watch me playing those, it will give you nightmares, honey” i say, trying to soften my first reaction.” “I thought you didn't like spiders” she tells me, a smile on her face. “I certainly don't, and that's why when I get to chance to blast one to kingdom come, I'd like you to stay away from it. It's a ... personnal thing, you know” i calmy explain, still focusing on the reloading. Damn, i haven't saved for a long while. Damn.”Where is the “Scream-and-Run-in-Circle-Noeleen-Do-Something-Please-Please” button? You've always used that one when you meet one... ever since i met you” , my love asks, with a cute voice and a twinkle in her eye.......... I will kill her, i swear i will......




I tear away from the memory. I'm a bug now . Bugs don't need entertainment, nor memories. Two and half months that I've become the Incredible Thinking Bug. And nothing else to do but to contemplate my misery. I 'm thinking about a lot of things. How to get out. How to call the outside world. How to survive this. But mostly I think about Noeleen. I know she's well of course. The stunner gun Helen used to neutralize her was enough to knock out cold, but was not life threatening in any way. In a curious manner, I'm grateful to my captor for the "humane" fashion she tailored my abduction. Still, I'm here. And if Noeleen is unharmed, there is no telling how tough the situation must be for her. At least I know what's up. She doesn't. There is a big difference between coping with a clear cut situation and living in an obscure nightmare. I have to get out of here.

....................................................................................................................................


I woke up that day in a black hole. The heat, the smell, the pulsating walls left me in no doubt as to what type of place I was in. I could move about, but hardly. I had been in a place like that before. But it was for moments of bliss and sharing, not as a prisoner. I could only assume I was deep in Helen's vagina. "What the fuck?" I thought quite accurately. I began immediately to trash around and squirm my way to where I thought the exit was . I reached a wet wall. The cervix. I was obviously not going the right way. I felt the walls coming closer. I stopped. The walls receded a bit. I tried again after a moment. The walls came closer again. Damn her to hell. I was sick with worries. I never got a chance to see if Noeleen was ok before being snatched in the air by Helen's hand and dropped in some sort of purse. I had struggled then too. But a big squeeze had come, that had taken my breath out and the grip had remained till I blacked out .

The heat was intense. My body was entirely covered in organic goo, my hands slipping on a silky tissue. I could hear noises outside but muffled by my fleshy jail. I could also feel the motion around me. The rhythm betrayed a walking gaite. We were going places, Helen and I. I managed to reach the exit of the tunnel, but only to find an exterior wall of fabric. I should have expected it. if Helen was going around , she wasn't doing it in the nude. That meant one thing to me. I probably wasn't there for her enjoyment right then. Otherwise she wouldn't be wearing anything. The walking started again, stopped, started again. "Think, man think" I thought. When do we do that?" I realised we were in some sort of queue, and started to listen carefully to the outside noises. A weird female voice was audible once in a while. An electronic voice. Speakers. A queue. I panicked. We were in train station, an airport or about to take a ferry. I started to scream. A sharp contraction of my prison nearly crushed me and left me panting for air for a few minutes. I had to turn round after a minute, not wanting to stay upside down too long, and feeling the blood rush to my head.

What was she doing? Obviously not staying in town. She was taking me someplace far away. Since I hadn't been out that long, I could assume she came wherever we were straight after the abduction. This seemed like a plan, not a rushed idea from a drunken girl. Minutes went by, hours perhaps. Each time I tried to wriggle out, a sharp reminder came from the crushing. I was nauseating from the heat and the smell . I was so humiliated and furious at the same time, being carried away in a woman's vagina , like I was some illegal good, stached away. This was no rape technically yet, but it damn felt like it to me. A finger suddenly appeared, pushing me back deeper , but at the same enlarging the opening, allowing some fresh air inside. I had a glimpse of the rosy dripping walls around me, and of a big red fingernail. Then darkness again. Apparently Helen was taking care of my comfort and wanted me alive in there. I doubt she did that in public though...

After a long while I felt a huge pressure coming onto me. I panicked, trying to squirm out. I realised she was now sitting , her whole body weight now resting on her an ass and of course on me. I got totally wedged for long minutes. A weird noise reached me, a big roar and I felt pushed in by a sudden increase of weight. Damn it, we were in a plane taking off ! Things were looking bad. After a while I had to struggle again, my whole body was screaming for space and air. This time there was no punishment, but no progress either against the fabric that I could feel outside from my outstretched arm. I realised something was new. A wetness behind and around me. Some heavy scented liquid had started to ooze in my prison. The bitch! I thought, she's playing with me, letting herself being aroused by my presence and my struggle inside her. I could feel the huge mass around starting a very slow (and probably discreet) giratory motion. I didn't know if that was a card I could play, trying to bring her to orgasm in the middle of a plane. But I decided to remain quiet instead. She was surely well able to handle it and there 's no way i would participate to this.. But then I felt the walls pressing rhythmically against me. If I did not provide the excitement willingly, she would obviously take the business in her own hands. I roared with rage inside . But there was nothing I could do, kneaded as I was by my captor. This was going to be a long voyage

Hours later I felt the pressure easing off and movements started to joggle me inside. Helen was standing. We had arrived at our destination. I could imagine her going through the security checks, her bag examined maybe even a body search, but no one came for me where I was. Smart girl. More movements, more walking, more sitting, car driving perhaps. And then after two or three more hours, a flow of light came in, as two fingers spread the lips of the fleshy jail. I crawled as fast as I could and was even helped out, my eyes blinking in the daylight. I had never felt so dirty in my life. Helen lifted me to her face, I could see her wide lips stretching into a smile. I shouted at her, giving her all the words I knew. She just smiled, saying nothing. Her huge tongue suddenly protruded between her perfect white teeth and licked me whole. She laughed and dropped me in some glasshouse. I landed on my head and back, totally winded. The ground was soft, some fabric. I stood up again, and saw my captor, naked to the waist, passing in front of me with a little waive of her hand in my direction, and then disappear in an other room. A few seconds later, I could hear a shower running.
There was no mistaking my new jail. The round glass walls, the circular opening above, I was in a fishbowl. Looking around I saw we were now in a perfectly normal living room, fairly modern, and well equipped in amenities. (Hotel room? Private place?) . As I looked further I could see pictures in frames, files and papers on shelves, books . Private home then. Helen had brought me to her place or to someone's else place. Why? Why was I here? I sat gloomily on the soft ground, thinking. I couldn't believe this girl could have "stolen" me from Noeleen just to satisfy some sick curiosity or sexual need. No one is that weird. Or so I hoped.

..............................................................................................................................................................

I have been here for two and half months at least. I now have a beard for the first time of my life. I don't think Noeleen would approve. My legs are becoming thin, I have lost a lot of weight. It's difficult to exercise when you live in a tiny glass house hardly longer than you at the bottom. I have food all right, the leftovers of that woman. And I get to shower once a week. Great. It's a fucking palace.
I now know why I'm here. As it turns out, there are sickos on this planet. I live in a small city, and although through much reading and acting I have acquainted myself to weird behaviour from human beings, I was never prepared to confront the insanity of such a reality. I was mistaken in thinking that I couldn't represent much of an interest to other people in my current condition. But then again I did forget an important factor also: money. I am a thing of value. Quite a find in fact. Helen is no weirdo. She's someone's employee. Who is it, I haven't found out, although I listen to her when she's on the phone. (She doesn't seem to care about it.) She's a “retrieval” specialist so to speak. A highly trained one I think. She " collects" items or even people for wealthy sponsors. I believe she was paid a hefty price for " collecting" me.
I'm on sale. From what I gather from the conversations, my continuous presence in her house is due to the current bidding taking place in weird places or over the net. And apparently the bidding is rising. Helen's employer is simply waiting for the right time. Who ever is buying me right now has serious purchase power, be it a foreign biological lab, a weird collector of expensive curios, a rich woman in search of the most original pet on the planet, maybe a famous cook, in search of the unique recipe .Who knows. I'm ready for anything.

The days are atrociously long. Helen never leaves the radio or TV on when she disappears for the day for whatever activity she performs out there. Sometimes she goes for two or three days. I have gone hungry at times in my aquarium. With nothing to do but to look at the walls. I have tried to push the aquarium by jumping on the transparent curving wall. But to no avail. There is nothing in there that allows to find purchase on the circular opening above me. I nearly wished they'd drugged me during the day. I miss my girl and when I feel real down, she's the one thought that keeps me from going insane in this place. I miss her voice, I miss her touch, I miss the feeling of completeness I always experience when I'm with her. I feel like a detached leaf, rotting away.

The outside door opens. Helen comes back from her "work". She looks gorgeous in her smart tailleur and high heels. She has quite a different look from the one we grew accustomed to, back home, where she pretended to be a young make up artist in shorts and cool tops. She's obviously used to "higher" standards and seem to wear pretty expensive stuff. Her hair is still this beautiful river of blackness though, and her eyes are still these fascinating extremely pale blue orbs. She passes in front of me, with a cool gate and total disdain for my presence. She would pay more attention I'm sure if I were the legitimate inhabitant of this fishbowl. No, I don't even try to engage in a conversation. I have shouted myself raw for many days at the beginning of my emprisonment , trying to get her to talk to me. She made me feel my shouts were nothing more than the chirping of a caged bird. I can see her great ass moving next to me as she passes by without a glance to go to the bathroom. I hardly raise my head, although I have to admit this is about the only exciting thing that happens to me in here. I 'm wondering what is the evening gonna be like. The days are long but the evenings can be much worse.
Helen comes out of the bathroom. She's stark naked. Her beautiful body would make her an instant movie star, I look at her as he passes by , her perfect breasts gently quivering, her flat stomach stretching for a moment ahead of me, Her long legs join at the beautiful jet black triangle of her crotch. Yep, she's something else, and no mistake. And she's the closest experience I have of evil. I feel ashamed when I think I actually was aroused against my will each time I saw her during the first days.
She's sitting at the kitchen table now, eating some salad, perusing through a magazine. I watch her eat, feeling hungry. We listen to the radio, like a good couple. I watch her finish her meal now and then i watch her cleaning up the table and doing the dishes. She's still naked. This is not good. After a while she goes to the hi-fi and puts some music. I start cringing at the back of the aquarium. I know what's coming. She turns towards me, her beautiful face face so cool and so totally blank. She's looking at me , as she comes closer and her body starts taking even more enormous proportions, bringing her belly straight nearly in contact with the fishbowl. She's looking at me as one looks at a book one is about to read, as one looks at a shoe, one is about to wear. As one looks at an object. I know that look well by now. Against my own will I start screaming.

Her hand descends from the opening and start reaching for me. I try against all logic to escape it, my back sliding along the wall. She just grabs me and lifts me out of the aquarium. She holds me in a tight grip, as I balance next to her hip, and then she walks to the sofa. At the last second, she seems to remember something and heads to the bathroom. Without even having a glance in my direction she drops me on the high shelf above her mirror and goes to the toilet. She's having a crap in front of me as if I did not exist, turning quickly the pages of a magazine. Would you acknowledge your toothbrush when you meet it? Her business done she grabs me again from the shelf, switches the light off and coolly walks to the sofa. She sits in it , reclines against the back and closes her eyes. She has set me on her stomach, her hand loosely poised on me. She's just there, dreaming away. I can see above me the quiet rhythm of her breath raising her breasts, I see her long throat and jaw line. Against me, the heat of her stomach is warming my body. I hear gurgling sounds and rumbles deep below me, as she starts digesting her recent meal.

I try moving away of course, although I know it's useless. Crawling on the soft skin, I managed to escape from the weight of her hand and start moving on all four toward the edge of her belly .She's not even looking at me when her hand gently brings me back to her navel ,as one unconsciously settles back the book on one's lap when half asleep. I start moving away again....
We do the same dance Helen and I for a few minutes. The music is cool and soothing. I walk away slowly, and just when I reach the edge, the hand is lazily dragging me back. It's a great game. It goes on for ever. Hold on, something is happening. Helen is changing hand. The one that was holding me is heading south. The music is soothing indeed. I can feel the breathing quickening ever so slightly now, as Helen is now gently stroking herself . I don't care. I still want out. I move slowly under the left hand. I see her right hand coming back up, passing over head like a silent missile. It stops at her right breast and start gently kneading the now erect nipple. I look up further and see the great head moving slowly from right to left and back.

Here we go again, I think. Nevermind. I reach the edge of the vast stomach and am ready to jump. Her eyes still closed and face still up-turned, Helen grabs me absent-mindedly and raises me to her left breast. She starts to apply me like an cream to her aureola, in slow gyratory movements. Its makes me dizzy and the bumping against her nipple is quite heavy. In spite if myself, I feel a stiffening in my nether region, and tears start filling my eyes. I clench my teeth. The first moan is not long to escape from the lips above me. I feel raised higher now, and for the first time I look into her eyes. But she's not looking at me. She brings me closer to a large luscious mouth and without a second of hesitation, introduces me half way into it. I nearly twist my arms as I land head first on her tongue. Darkness falls immediately, and she start pumping me in and out of her mouth, my head never leaving the inside. The pumping is nauseating, the heat oppressive. She's going too fast, sucking on me and covering my body with a thick layer of saliva. I'm gasping and now openly trying to shout, but have hardly any air left. It lasts for a good three minutes. Inside the smell tells me everything I need to know about the salad she just had a few minutes ago.

I'm suddenly back out again and in front of her breast, I don't know which one. The huge nipple is nearly the size of my torso now and she pushes me against it hard; I leave a track of saliva all around it. My world is motion and rosy flesh. I hear more moaning coming from above. I get a nauseating feeling in the stomach as I fall down towards her crotch. I fly quickly over the perfect lustrous triangle of black pubic hair and am lowered immediately in front of the labia. Her sex is already pretty wet and glistening, but I know she lacks an important ingredient to her enjoyment : me. I'm pushed hard and without caution deep into her. I wish I could break my neck when she does that. I'm back in a familiar place. Sometimes its' nearly ok, when she lets go of me and just squeezes me inside, letting me do the work of struggling her into orgasm. Sometimes its' bad, when she hold me still in her hand and assumes the leading role. Tonight is a bad night. She pumps me in slowly. I feels the silky walls pulsing around me, brushing my back and shoulder. On the way back ,I'm hoping for a gasp of air, but once again, she does not relent and I'm pushed in deep. My back hurts against the front ridges of the internal wall. The pumping accelerates. I feel a finger coming between my legs , gliding against my belly and torso. She applies the pressure up, so I can rub harder against the top part of her vagina. The pumping accelerates. Now we're going somewhere. The juices are really flowing now, nearly blocking my airways, cloying in my beard, coating my body. She's stupid, she gonna kill me that way.

Just as I think this, I'm withdrawn from her sex. She sets me without a glance on the pillow next to her head , as she turns round onto her belly. She grabs me again and start rubbing me hard against the twin soft hills of her buttocks. I know her well, my little Helen , she's is quite sensitive to a stroking of the lower part of the cheeks, you see, where it leads to the thighs. I know her well, I tell you. I'm not a newbie at this game. I'm in a daze now, the on-going motion is rattling all my organs , as well as my brains and is making breathing a difficult task. She turns herself back again, and here we go, she's quite intense tonight. Must have had a bad day. And in and out I plunge, again and again and again. I'm howling now, out of rage, humiliation and I come fiercely inside her like one would spit.
The evenings can be pretty long all right.

After her climax, Helen just drops me onto the sofa next to her and breathes heavily, for a minute then leans forward , reaching for the glass of lemon juice she had prepared on the low table. She switches on the TV. I'm lying a few centimeters from her huge left buttock, like a rag doll, panting heavily and feeling dazed. I start crawling away from the wall of flesh next to me, for fear she forgets me entirely and squashes me under her ass when trying to make herself more comfortable. I have grabbed a long thread of fabric from the cushion I lie on , and nearly unconsciously wrap it up my arm. After a few minutes Helen gets up an goes to the bathroom. I jump from the sofa. I land winded on the carpeted floor , get up and start running. I run to the fridge in the far corner of the room. I need a heavy object to protect me. I need an issue, any plumbing hole, electric plug will do fine. I run as fast as my tired legs allow me. The sofa itself is a huge obstacle and I have to go around. I keep running, I am now reaching under the chairs in the small kitchen corner. I look right and left for any opening. I see one between the fridge and the sink, a crack at the base of the wall, i go for it, my lungs burning... Helen gently picks me up and sets me on the table. She goes to the low table in front of the TV and picks up a pack of cigarettes. She comes back to me, lights one, and picks me up. She drops me in the aquarium and goes back to sit in front of the TV. She seems annoyed with the current program and starts zapping.

Good idea i think, and I zap too. Everything goes black.


End of part II
Chapter 3 by nostromo
END OF DAYS


I' m standing and staring blankly through the glass wall. I must be a disgusting sight to behold. A pinkish bluish furless animal, dirty looking with wild tiny beady eyes. I must stink too. Helen used me again last night and would not give me the courtesy of a bath. I'm covered in her crusted love juice. I hope my buyer will take better care of me, after all, I'll be investment I'm sure. I hope he/she will talk to me as well.

Helen is moving about in the house. I watch as she cleans the mess the house has become for the past two days. She's letting herself go a bit, my pretty captor. Not in best mood either. I can see she's nervous. Well that makes me nervous too. She's cleaning away some papers now, trashing most of it in a big black garbage bag. She got a phone call recently, one that sent her in a frenzy of anxiety apparently. I could see her then sitting opposite me in the sofa, a worried look on her face and biting her nails. I sympathize with her in a way: I fear so much that my fate is linked to that phone call.
Helen's employer has been busted, I'm pretty sure that's the gist of the conversation I overheard. I could hear words like “what do we do?” and “ FBI” and “plan B”. And lots of nail biting. Yeah, whatever happened, I'm quite sure that concerns her associate and his being in deep trouble. Which means Helen is in deep trouble too. I'm not too sorry for them though, I'd hate to discover that an abductor's life is a walk in the park.
When Helen goes places, I can relax and consider my situation. When she's around , I never know when she will take a fancy to use me. The eroticism of this huge sexy body of hers has worn off pretty fast ( but not entirely i confess) over the weeks. We're not exactly partners, Helen and I, unless you consider a dildo to be quite sentient, which she obviously does not. Nope, there won't be any romance between us. I failed at charming the hell out of her totally. (I failed often in my previous life too). I'm an object, and never got a chance at proving otherwise.
I'd like to think my jail is shrinking, or that I'm actually growing back. The fact is the fishbowl seems smaller everyday. The glass wall that surrounds me seems to slowly constrict around me, closing off the air I breathe, the thoughts I have, and crushing my hopes. I know, it's only a feeling. But I also sense that my mind is giving out piece by piece, in the torment of the boredom and abuse. I don't know how much longer I can keep my sanity. I keep thinking about Noeleen and our life. Our life wasn't an ordinary one. Not many people share their world with a live giantess. And maybe not many people develop a link as strong as the one I have with her. Damn, I would have thought that was enough strangeness for one man's life. How come these mad psychos had to walk into it as well?
I've found nothing so far that could help me out of my predicament. I still have a piece of thread with me that I nicked a few weeks past but have no use for it against the glass wall. I know in theory that having the police onto the case of the Employer is good. But in practice, this could prove dangerous. It may become more difficult to trade me on the market, and my status as a famous abducted makes the trading even more secretive. I'm sure of one thing. The moment I lose my cash value, is the moment Helen will have no further use for me (I'm not going to lie to myself pretending I'm such a great asset in bed for her)


The house is nearly empty now, lots of items have disappeared into cardboard boxes and into the fireplace. Helen is on the move, and I do not know whether that means anything good for me. She's been busy over the past few days. I heard the mention of a passport being made for her . Looks like we're going to leave the country. I remember the last voyage and shudder at the thought.
This morning she's only wearing her yellow panties Her longs legs seem to be shining ( I know she went to the see the beauty salon yesterday, I overheard her doing the appointment on the phone). But I won't compliment, I do not feel courteous today. I will settle for a quiet stare at her nice breasts that jostle gaily at each of her movements. She's carrying a vast suitcase. . I wish I knew more about the destination of the incoming move (a new hiding place? my final “owner”?). Guess it's gonna be the usual wait and see. I do not expect her to tell me anything. In fact she hasn't spoken to me in since the abduction. Only at the start the curiosity probably pushed her to have a few words with me, but then she seemed to have made up her mind that I was no longer part of the living. I watch sternly, as she's setting the suitcase on the bed. By the look of things, we probably leave today.

She's coming my way now. As usual I recoil to the bottom of the fishbowl. But do not put any struggle now, as she lifts me off. We're going to the bathroom. Great, I badly need a bath. So does she, actually. She's been moving stuff and carrying boxes and her sweaty odor is quite strong. Helen is now setting me at the bottom of the shower block. Then turns on the water. A huge cascade start dropping from far above and I can nearly count in my head before the first huge drops start hitting me, sending me sliding across the ceramic floor. I scream, as the water is ice cold just now. Helen is just letting it warm up. Through the huge blurry glass window, I can see her huge shape shading clothing. I'm just about recovering a standing position when the door slides open and the massive mountain of flesh enters the shower. I start craning my head as I contemplate the massive feet, the huge calves , the thighs reaching so high above me. Above her glorious buttocks, i hardly see the start of her back, as the perspective squashes everything now.
The jet of water is warm now and I start feeling better, or at least I would if the irregular splashes that get to me weren't pounding me so hard. At least Helen's huge body is taking the brunt of it. I look at her, as she grabs the soap bar, and start lathering her body. I can't say for the life of me, that it isn't a gorgeous sight Still, I have visions of her slipping on the wet surface and falling on top of me, crushing me under her ass, or something more cheerful, like Helen braining herself through the glass door, serving me my deliverance on a plate. It depends on my mood. Today, I'd rather live.
Huge rivers of soapy water run down the sleek body of my captor.. A pool is gathering at her feet and already it's reaching higher than my knees. I look ahead, to the car-size feet .Yeah, of course she has her foot on the drain. Raging against the coming flood, I try to keep in my corner. Once, during a similar “flood”, as we were sharing this same intimate moment, I had found myself pushed between her feet by a sudden wave. She had looked down on me, as I tried to reach for her toe to stabilize myself, and started to lift her foot over me. I could see the huge wrinkled sole of her foot coming down , covering me in a dark shadow, and then she had applied pressure. I find my head pinned under her big toe and going under water. She kept me there for an eternity, and I actually thought she had decided to drown me. Helen is great fun, I give her that.
I'm getting entangled in a black silky rope now. One of Helen's hair is gluing itself to me, like a snake. I try to get it off me but it so damn difficult, there are 20 meters of the thing all coiling around me, and the water dripping on me doesn't help. As I struggle against the bothersome hair, I do not pay attention to my surrounding and its dangerous inhabitant. I'm startled as a sudden shout and a sudden shadow explode in the shower. I jump, where exactly, I don't care. And a massive soap bar lands next to me, like a huge rock. A few centimeters closer and I was history. Tree like fingers drop towards me, and I see Helen body collapse onto me, as she reaches for the soap bar . Seeing her crotch suddenly rushing and expanding in my direction , as if to crush me, makes me yelp and run for cover, dragging the hair behind me like a stupid mouse's tail. I'm not the man I used to be.

Her shower finished, she turns the water off and leaves me there, while she dries herself. After a moment she picks me up and drops me onto the wet towel. As I use a corner of it, I watch her blow-drying her hair. When she leans forward to the mirror to apply some eyeliner, I rush past her feet towards the slightly open door. I'm stubborned that way. I'm not even half way there when she picks me up and drops me in the sink in front of her. It's not a kind fall, and the ceramic bowl is a pretty hard surface to land on. I massage my bruised back while watching the twin mounds of Helen's breasts coming closer when she resumes her eye-lining business. Maybe its' the shower and slight comfort it had brought me, but I can't help reaching out and touching the soft skin of my inviting ceiling. Helen couldn't care less , I may as well indulge. It is soft and smells beautifully just now. Helen sits on the stool while putting on tights now. Blue transparent tights. I'm watching her from the inside of the sink, as she stretches her long fit legs. She puts on a sleeveless white top, that accentuates her busty shape and a tight very short skirt. Sometimes things are not so bad. I'm used to feeling pain. Ten minutes later, I'm dropped back in my fishbowl.

My jailer is still preparing for imminent departure. I watch her put away all her belongings. I heard her disappear in the garden at the back of the house, and there's no mistaking the smell of burning that drifts from outside. She's obviously destroying documents that could link her to her “employer” and traces of previous deals. I can't help thinking that the moving may prove to be an opportunity for me to try and escape this hell, as anything is better than the fishbowl. When we are with other people, I may have a chance somehow to attract some attention.
The door opens, the usual vibrations tell me that the woman is back in the house. Helen is coming straight to me. Her hands reaches inside the bowl, and i do my best improvisation of a struggling ( i was an actor, once, in another life after all). She just holds me there, as she goes and sits in the sofa. Man, i think, she can't be wanting more now, she's been busy all morning, and she's not undressed or anything. She sets me on her left thigh. I look up to see her face scrutinizing me with an expression i cannot decipher. Under me I feel the warmth of her thigh through the silky fabric of her tights. We're staring at one another. Her pale eyes are drilling into me. I've never really managed to look at them without a chill. Suddenly a large thumb and index finger take hold my my right hand, squeezing the blood out of it. I yelp. But she's just moving my arm up and down, nearly lifting me up off her thigh, nearly dislocating my shoulder. I guess when I'm not her dildo, I'm her doll. God, I'm so fragile.
I decide to try and talk to her, but I have hardly said a word, that she pushes my back flat on her thigh, winding me. She lifts her leg up and I glide down toward her skirt and lap. She takes me in her hand and sets me on the sofa, right under her thigh. I suddenly have a low ceiling of bluish tights, covering me in its shadow. The ceiling collapses on me. And I find myself crushed under a billion tons of flesh, my face deep into the silk fabric, my nose and mouth covered. All my body slowly start hurting as she seems to let her thigh slowly rest down on me. I feebly try to move my arms back up along my body to get a hold and try pushing back, but it's no use. My air supply goes in a few seconds and I start panicking and gasping against the fabric. It must have lasted thirty seconds at least, and I'm half conscious when the mass of flesh rises. Startled, I take a huge intake of hair, my chest burning. I fell pain all over and wonder if I broke some ribs. A hand grabs me again and brings me up in a rushing motion to Helen's face. She's staring at me again. I don't know what she's thinking when she does that. Happened a couple of time. “I hope you got a good kick out of this, you psycho!!!” I'm furious of course and let her know, as I often do, I do not have much patience with my guardian angel anymore. She smiles, which she does not often do.
She brings me back “home”. As I stand up again, I see her resuming the cleaning. I have a weird taste of fear in my mouth. Was she trying to kill me , but cannot bring herself to do it? Somehow this thought is bringing a mixed feeling of dread and hope. Maybe she's not as tough as I thought. The morning passes in total boredom. Sometimes I prefer boredom.



But we're not moving without packing a lunch apparently. Helen goes to the kitchen and opens a cupboard. She puts a plate and cutlery on the table. I slump back on the fabric floor of the fishbowl, looking at nothing. Thinking nothing either. But a sudden shadow covers the fishbowl. Helen is just above me. I see her hand dropping toward me thumb and index finger extended. The grip winds me, as it always does. She walks back to the table and sets me on it. Dazed, i sit up and try to get my bearing. One thing about being so small is that the slightest trip move your surrounding at such a speed that it's always confusing. Helen has her back to me, picking up stuff in her drawer, and I instinctively look round for a possible escape route; I do not get too many opportunities like this. She comes back to the table, her huge frame looming above me, I'm facing the blue skirt and i have to crane my neck to see the vast expanse of her body above me. Her face is turned in my direction. I hardly have time to react when a large hand covers my body. Between two of her fingers I can see her biting into the thread, cutting it. Then she starts manipulating me, tying my arms and legs. In a few seconds, in spite of my screams and struggle, I'm totally immobilized. “What the fuck, lady? Do you think I need more ties. Like I could go anywhere? “ But I won't insist, she does not give a damn if I speak or not. But why is she tying me like this? She just have to stuff me in the suitcase or wherever before we go and i won't be any trouble. Well that gives me hope I won't be traveling into her vagina, like last time.
I'm on my back now looking at Helen, as she bring various stuff on the table. She brings a massive wooden board. And start chopping onions on it. Hey, for the first time since I'm here, i see my captor expressing feeling: she's crying now. I should have figured that's the only thing in the world that could make that monster cry. “Hey don't cry, baby! Let me hug you! I'm not going anywhere, no need to feel sad!!” I shout at her. She hardly glances at me and starts cutting some potatoes. Fucking great, she could have done this with me in the fishbowl, i don't need her frigging cooking classes. Broccoli, yuk, I really don't like broccoli. Noeleen always bugged me about my lack of enthusiasm for green stuff. Since she was doing the cooking, and was convinced it was good for me, I did end up eating in a healthier manner that never before in my life (girls do that to a man). But nothing, not even that sexy 100 feet monster will convince me broccoli is god's gift to mankind. I let Helen know about my opinion. But to little avail.
I've been on the table for half an hour now, wriggling like a worm, trying to loosen the ties a bit. The big pot of potatoes is cooking now, and the smell starts to make me real hungry. I advised Helen against putting the garlic too early into it, but she ignores my comments. Well, if she were a fantastic cook on top of being so sexy, I would just have to marry her, wouldn't I? I 'd rather not come to that extremity. I'm bored now, as I watch Helen perusing through a book next to me. She has a bowl of peanuts with her and her hand absentmindedly grabs a few once in a while, before dropping its content between her beautiful lips. A timer ticks away on the counter next to the cooker. I' m looking at the knife next to the plate and am slowly wriggling in its direction. My plan is simple: I will cut away the ties, then push away the knife so that the handle is over the edge of the table and then swiftly jump on the handle. This will propel the knife up in a curve and it will pierce the woman's heart, like a Cupid's arrow. She will then die suddenly or, if simply wounded, fall in love with me for my bravery, I haven't decided yet. I do play too many video games...
Helen stands up and goes to the potatoes. She tries them with a fork longer than me and set the potatoes and broccoli in a big earthen dish. I do not intend to kill her, but i still think the idea of cutting loose is worth a try. So I'm wriggling in that direction. Surely a plan will come to mind.
Suddenly Helen's hand is all over me, as she lifts me off the table. I'm upside down and see the floor flying past under me, the giant tiles whizzing by, until it is replaced by the counter top and then... the sink? I'm dropped unceremoniously onto the hard metallic surface and a second later Helen's huge hand activates the faucet. A pillar of cold water lands on me, blinding me,and smashing on the floor. I gasp and try to get my bearing again under the heavy waterfall. I give out tiny shrieks I'm sure, as I wriggle away from the running water. I stay there stunned for a minute, Helen is nowhere to be seen, but I hear her, and she's not far. I don't understand any of this. I'm on my knees now, my feet and hands still tied, working away at the rope, which i believe is loosening a bit from the soaking. I have already spotted the metallic chain of the stopper that runs all the way up the sink wall. If she could leave me a minute or two...
The sink is darkened by Helen's huge shape. She grabs me by the feet, lifts me and lands on towel. As she folds the towel above me , i feel myself being massaged gently, as she proceeds to dry me. I feels finger nearly as large as my body kneading me softly, rubbing the towel into my skin. I'm totally confused. After a minute of this weird kindness, the towel is unwrapped and before i can say anything I'm lifted off dangling again by my feet. I see the giant tiles of the floor whizzing by, catching a glimpse at Helen enormous thighs moving under me and of her feet so far below. The floor is replaced by the counter top, and then... by a smoking bed of potatoes and broccoli. The heat from the dish is covering me instantly in sweat and condensation droplets. I scream when i feel myself being lowered onto the hot mess. She can't be serious! My head and then my back hit the food and I scream as the searing heat is burning me. When I'm lowered entirely I wriggle like mad, screaming abuse at he woman. It's pretty damn hot, if not scalding yet. What is she doing? She can' be that sick! I think in a panic, as I try to sit up. A huge finger pushes me back into the crumbling ground of vegetable. Is she gone out of her fucking mind? Why is she doing this to me? I look up at her face as she seems to be thinking something over. She looks at me with her large beautiful eyes, considers me for a moment. My tears are well hidden under the sweat and water that covers me. But not my screams surely.
She seems to have an sudden idea and goes away some place. As I try again to stand up, I hear noises not far on the counter. Wait a minute, I'm worth at least a million dollar. Why would she try and kill me? I have to speak to her. I'm convinced she won't throw away that much money. I'm walking gold to her. That thought reassures me a bit, as I finally manage to stand up , my feet hurting from the heat under me. But I then realize the phone call had a nasty side effect. She's getting rid of the evidence. My God, she's gonna eat me as one eats a compromising bit of paper in a panic! Except that she's taking her time for this. Just as I think this,my mind reeling from the shock, Helen comes back to me, her shadow covering the whole dishes where I'm standing shouting at her. A big thumb and index finger grab me and at last I leave the heat from the dish. Thanks god, I sigh, between two sobs, what a scare she gave me, the sadisti....

...I'm dumped into a gooey yellowish mess. It sticks to my body and face. I see little hills of a white snow-like stuff around me. Two huge pale brown hemispheres lie on the counter. After a second , a finger pushes me and rolls me on the wet floor. I recognize the stuff i see at last. Flour, eggs. I'm being seasoned like a dead fish, my body covered in the whitish stuff. A second later she grabs me and lands me ...back in the potato dish. I scream, and scream and I do not not remember ever doing anything else in my life. A huge object flies above me and drops some liquid. The oil is running over the dish and then on my body. I'm bombarded by stones of salt and pepper. When the bombing is over, I start screaming again, as I'm full of brilliant ideas just now. And I beg. And I sob, as Helen beautiful face is lowered close to the dish. She's smelling it . Her finger gashes the ground next to me and flies to her mouth. She makes a disgruntled face and disappears. I'm waiting for my life to start scrolling in front of my eyes any second now. That does not happen but I do get flashes of Noeleen's face, like a series of still slides. I start screaming her name. I need her to be here now, now, just now! She can't let me finish like this, in the stomach of a strange girl !
Helen is dropping some yellowish stringy stuff all over me. Still screaming, I register the smell of already melting cheese. A “ gratin”, that's a neat idea. “That won't save the mess you've done! You can't even cook properly you stupid cow!!”, I scream idiotically. A large object grabs the side of the dish. Red and white squares. A cooking glove . As the dish starts to move, I see Helen huge breasts covering half the sky. I feel a drop. Suddenly, Helen face is just in front of me. Her huge eyes looking at me. I start begging and crying again. I can't just disappear like this, a chewed up morsel in a woman's stomach. I have love, I have plans. I'm going to wake up. This is not happening to me. I hear an enormous ear-shattering screeching noise, as the dish grates against the floor of the oven. The sky turns gray and metallic. The oven lights are on. Long pipes are running along the ceiling. As the dish enters deeper I manage to sit up in the messy ground, fluffs of cheese dropping to my knees from my shoulders. The cooking glove withdraws. I look at Helen's face as she, for the first time, acknowledges me with a smileless wink. I stare at her incredulously. This is not happening.

“I hope I give you the runs, you bitch!!!!” I shout at the top of my voice, as Helen is lifting the glass door. Famous last words. I watch in horror as the door closes, not with a nice click but with such a loud crashing noise I think the house has exploded. I look up. The “pipes” on the ceiling already start taking a slight rosy hue.
Chapter 4 by nostromo

Part IV: DAY LIGHT


Everyone has a guardian angel, they say. Well I guess it must be true, because mine is called Marcia Perez.


“I hope I give you the runs, you bitch!!!!” I shout at the top of my voice, as Helen is lifting the oven glass door. Famous last words. I watch in horror as the door closes, not with a nice click but with such a loud crashing noise I think the house has exploded. I look up. The “pipes” on the ceiling already start taking a slight rosy hue.


Outside something is happening, that brings a lot of confusion on my glass screen. I hear a lot of noises, shouts, loud words. I see the Helen's legs moving away and then more shouts, as other huge legs pass in front of the oven door. I see a huge body fall on the floor. And more legs passing by. We've got company. It does not take a Sherlock Holmes to see that Helen has been busted herself, following in the tracks of her employer. He must have talked. And the loud noise I heard when the glass door closed was the door of the kitchen leading to the garden being smashed opened by these people.
I try to get to side of the dish. I need to attract someone's attention. I try hopping in the mess of potatoes and broccoli and cheese, but the melted cheese around me is preventing me from moving really. I have to do something fast. Heat is pouring from above. I have last glance at the kitchen floor, where I can see Helen on her belly, two men kneeling next to her. . My skin is on fire, and so are my lungs, I dig my self a hole, wriggling in th mushy mess, burying myself in the relative safety of the food around me. Not much air, but it should protect me a bit from the rising heat. Already my heart is racing like mad. Every inch of my body aches and breathing is painful. My head is throbbing. I dig further. Trying my best to cover my body. Outside, a mad concert of noise and talk is taking place. But the sounds are receding as I feel myself lapsing into unconsciousness.



When I wake up, I'm deep into the dish. I feel very faint. I don't understand. There is absolutely no noise left in the kitchen. Everything is dark. I wriggle my way out of the mush and sit down. Above me, the pipes are no longer rosy. The oven is a quiet dark cavern. Outside, through the glass,I see the vast expense of the kitchen floor, the feet of the table, of the chairs. A pale moonlight comes from the window. I'm alone.
And then I hear a laughter, and it takes a second before realize it is my laughter that I hear , echoing on the metallic walls of the dark cavern. It's okey, I think, it's okey. It's just me laughing. Just a tiny little man laughing hysterically, all alone inside a closed oven, in a quiet kitchen, in a deserted house at night. It's okey, I can afford to laugh. I can cry too if I ever want to. Who cares.

After a few minutes, my laughter subsides and I start thinking straight again. What happened? Why am I here? Why didn't they get me out? I try and rationalize what happened in there while I was digging my hole. Obviously a policeman noticed the oven light and, as a good tidy person, he switched the damn thing off . But I guess he wasn't hungry enough to open it and have lunch himself. Helen did not tell anyone I was in. This is very stupid of her. If I die in here, she will be charged for murder on top of abduction. Very stupid. And then they took her, probably searched the place for me too. I can even picture a giant policeman having a quick look into the oven, seeing a dish of potatoes and cheese and broccoli, sniffing it a second and closing the door again. And then they were gone.
I nibble at the rope that attaches my arms. Its' pretty damaged now, and in a few minutes I'm able to get rid of it. Free at last. Sort of. It takes me some doing to get rid of the melted cheese all over me. I walk over to the side of the dish and step on the railing under it. For a quick second I hesitate to touch it. But no, it's cool now. The air is very dry, but no longer hot, not even warm. I must have been in there for a while. Carefully I go over the grill to the door and try pushing it. It moves slightly, but my feet are sliding on the metallic bar. And even when I find purchase at the crossing of two bars, the door hardly opens more than two or three centimeters at the top. Still, it leaves some fresh air enter the cavern. But no matter how hard I try, it won't budge further. After a few attempts,I decide to go back to the dish and get some rest again. I'm shaking, and feel sick.


It's Helen. She's back. Alone. No police with her. I see her walk to the oven, till only her feet and calves are visible. I can hear her switch on the kettle far above me. She must have been freed, no charges, no evidence, or on bail. I'm shaking with fear. I see her huge face suddenly appearing in front of the door. She's smiling at me. The door opens and Helen's massive hand reaches inside the oven and grabs me. She's wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I see her huge body raise in the air, and am lifted to her face. She seems even bigger than before, much bigger. When she releases her finger,I expect to fall on the floor, but instead I realize I'm sitting in the palm of her hand. “My, she says, you are smaller than before!” A rapacious smile stretches the huge red lips in front of me. I can only watch her pale blue eye watching me, above the dimple in her cheek created by that hungry smile. “Well, well, well, she says softly, all is well that ends well, then”. Huge fingers from her other hand grab my feet and press them together. I feel as if my ankles were bursting. In a second I am lifted above the huge smiling face, and I realize the size of this huge body. The smile disappears, and the mouth opens wide. I scream as I find myself dangling above the wet cavern. Her teeth are beautiful, large, and shiny. Her tongue is a tremulous monster agitated in its red lair. As I near the the entrance,I feel the hot breath, and I see at the bottom the dark fleshy hole of her throat, guarded by the massive stalactite of her uvula. The whole place is alive with waves of motions, and slender connections of saliva stretch from the tongue to the palate. I hit one of them as she sets me gently on the wriggling wet carpet and it retracts coyly on my body. I scream even as I launch myself in vain toward the row of the front teeth, seeing the ceiling collapse,and the darkness deepen. Everything goes dark. Totally darkness now, as a wave of the tongue aligns me easily with the deep gullet I know is waiting for me just two meters ahead. The air suddenly leaves the place, leaving my light headed, and gasping. A tremendous pull grabs my entire body and a sudden depression opens in the floor as I slide further down. My extended arms touch something gooey and fleshy, that opens up, and I fall head first in a sticky vibrating tube that wraps itself around my body. Helen has swallowed me. I scream, and scream as I feel pulled under into the cavern of her awaiting stomach.

I sit up screaming, and covered with a cold sweat. I blink at the bright light around me. I see the dark metallic surface around me, the light pouring inside from the glass door. I'm still shaking. I get up slowly. I don't know along I was asleep, but it looks from the light that' its' about noon. I have watched the square of light dance on the kitchen floor so long during my captivity, it had become a way to tell the time during the long days. No sounds from outside, except the chirping of birds, muffled by the glass wall that imprison me. Damn, damn this! It's like being back in the fucking fishbowl again. I go back to the dish and eat my breakfast of cold potato. I was right all along : she's a lousy cook.
And then a terrible feeling overwhelms me. This dream may still happen to me. Helen can be released on bail. Without the necessary proof, she can be discharged . She could come home after a day. How long can you can hold a person for interrogation in this country? Twenty four hours? Longer? It's been about twenty four hours since the police came in charging in the kitchen. The thought sends me charging myself onto the glass door. The top moves, a bit, letting a cold daft drop down to me. I keep pushing, I give it every ounce of strength I have. The door closes again with a click. I feel the panic slowly seeping in my thoughts.


It's getting dark again, and nothing is happening. Thanks god there is some juice at the bottom of the dish, otherwise I'd be dead by dehydration in here. And there sure is plenty of food. Including myself .
A noise. A door is being opened. I shudder, and go instinctively behind the dish. Vibrations on the floor. High heels. My heart is in my mouth already. I see huge woman's legs moving into the kitchen. Coming in front of the oven. The door opens and I hide against the far side of the dish, my heart beating madly in my chest. Suddenly the earthen dish moves and I fall backward, nearly dropping between the grill bars. The dish disappears. And the door closes. I turn back on my belly, looking at the woman's calves in front of me. The door opens again, a huge body folds down level with the oven space and a huge face appears... “Oh my God, here you are!”
And that's how I met Marcia Perez.

Marcia is the FBI agent in charge of my case. Herself and her team worked 24/7 for more than four months to get me out of this mess. She was there when they arrested Helen two days ago. She's also the one who stopped the oven that day. She's tidy that way.
She tells me that Helen eventually talked, and that she rushed straight from the office to get me out. She's smiling a beautiful smile, and although less beautiful, I sure shine one on my face too.
So here I am , back in the world of giants, sitting on top of table in some FBI office, telling my story. I have had a bath, a real one, on my own, without dangerous feet ans soap bars flying around. I have reduced my beard to a reasonable shape,I have clean clothes. And while I talk to Marcia and her colleagues, about all that happened , about everything I overheard on the phone, my mind is coming back to one thing, the one thing I really need I really need.


I'm lifted off the floor, whizzed past a wonderful pair of breasts that I'd love to touch, and receive the mother of all kisses. (We decided a while back that hugs were somewhat unpractical, I always get lost somehow). As my head disappears in the plush flesh of Noeleen's lips, I can feel the clock of my life giving its first tick since the abduction. I don't get to stay close to those lips too long though, as Noeleen has a runny nose now, and her hands are shaking, which rattles me a bit but hey, I 'm not in a mood to complain. She sets me down on the top shelf of the small bookcase that inhabits the airport office where we meet at last. Noeleen catches a hanky, blows her nose, and with the back of her hand wipes away the river of tears that exploded a few seconds before. “I was so scared” she mutters apologetically, looking at me, with a trembling smile. Her face covers my entire horizon, and although she's too close for me to see her properly, I try to engulf the whole of it in one glance, to re-possess the whole of her and re-enter her world in one leap. “Ow, sweetie, I'm the man who can break a matchstick with a single blow! How could anything bad happen to me? They were lucky i didn't beat seven shades of shit of out them!” I tell her. That brings a giggle. Giggles , that what I wanna hear from Noeleen, not tears. I marvel at those beautiful brown eyes that are staring at me. They're a bit swollen, a bit red, and I can see from the dark shade around them, my love has slept far less than me over the past months.
Her hand appears from under the shelf and gently seizes me. I'm reclining now on her fingers, while a she strokes my body from head to toe. Noeleen is looking at me intently. I know well this furrow that creeps between her eyebrows. She's checking me out, ready to burst into tears at the first sign of ill-treatment on my person. I look at her nose, her eye, her mouth, as she bring her face to me, closing the horizon on all side with the long curtain of her brown hair. That mouth is coming awfully close again. By the time it goes away, I've been crushed against the fingers in my back. Her taste and smell is all over my body, my face and the very core of my soul right now.

We sign a few papers. I ask Marcia – who was my flight mate on the way home- to bring me close to her face and I land a kiss on the large cheek in front of me. Noeleen is my goddess and my universe, but Marcia is my guardian angel.
As we leave the office, Noeleen whispers to me: “You're so much in trouble, buster...” I turn to her : “Well yeah a man like me has colossal needs , sweetie, you know that, I can't apologize for my very nature.” “We'll discuss that topic at home, James Bond” she says, as she sets me in my favorite place, next to her ear, leaning against her slender neck, and surrounded by the flagrance and cover of her long brown hair. “I actually do like the sound of that”, I say.



Epilogue:


I have never told Noeleen about what happened during the months I was away. All she knows is that I was kept in a fishbowl ( that part had leaked out to the press) and that no one mistreated me further than that. And that's all I want her to know. The dildo routine, the horrible murder attempt, the total de-humanizing process, all this is going to stay a secret between me, Helen and a few officers. I already informed Noeleen I would not accept her presence at the trial. (She'd come with a shotgun,and that could bring trouble...) And I know Marcia will bring the full duress of the law upon Helen, without my having to testify beyond the minimum requirements. As for me, I am content I have survived the ordeal. I am content I did not lose who I am in the process. I can only hope to close this chapter as best as I can, and let the nightmares die away in time. But I know one thing for sure: I will not let this story come between Noeleen and I.


The first night together together after our return was nothing short of a miracle to me. I was still shaken from the abduction, but to explore Noeleen's soft and flagrant body, to feel under me the slow rise of her breast, to look at her beautiful face as she's looking back at me, slightly biting her lip and caressing my back, this just erased in minutes months of solitude and horror.
As I reclined on her belly, my feet in her navel, thoroughly drenched and exhausted, my heart still pounding, feeling the very last interspersed spasms of her gently relaxing body , I felt saved at last. I remember turning round and looking at her face, when she said softly “I wish I could always keep you inside me, so that i never loose you again”.And I knew she could read every single thought I had.



It's been a few month now that I'm back . I wake up the way I'm supposed to wake up. On the pillow next to Noeleen face, entangled in her hair and grumbling away, or locked into her grip , a bit too warm and constricted, close to her neck, like a little doll, or sometimes with a shriek, right under the canopy of her belly, her soft navel staring at me, when she wakes up before me and decides to give me a thrill. Now that's the way I should wake up.


Tonight we are back in the pub, the very pub where Helen gave me the cat smile. I am again in the middle of the tall beer glasses. . Derek, our once play-director is with us, strolling merrily on the not-too-sober side of life. I like Derek, he's been a good friend to us over the years. I also know that he had views regarding Noeleen before a shy smartaleck threw his plans down the drain. I also learned that during my time away, Derek has been very supportive to Noeleen. Always present, always helpful. Always groping, the sad bastard. Tonight I watch the game taking place between Noeleen and him, and my little internal gauge is slowly reaching the boiling grade. I mean , Noeleen is the funniest person I've ever met, with the most delightful sense of humor. Other people often think so too. But the man keeps laughing in a way, well you know, probably like I was laughing at her jokes when I was trying to court her, before the shrinking. I can recognize myself in his demeanor somehow.
Derek keeps placing his drink close to me, between me and Noeleen in fact. I keep coming around the glass and listen politely ( that, now, must be really unnerving, a little leprechaun popping up at all the wrong moments). As Noeleen goes to the bar to fetch the next round, I ask Derek if he does not have some urgent need to go and join the others on the dance floor upstairs. He looks at me funny. He's drunk and I don't like this look of his. He drinks up his beer in a large gulp ( the manly thing to do), glares at me for a second and drops the empty glass upside down on top of me. I have a sudden flash of déjà-vu. Still stunned, I watch at him as he stands up. I know what's coming.
And yes, it comes . I see a blur, as Noeleen's foot makes contact at supersonic speed with the poor lad's genitals. At the same time, her left hand (she's left-handed, a trait i really love) lands squarely on his jaw - with a slight hip movement, that brings the necessary momentum with it. It's quite an impressive view, such a huge mass of a colossus, virtually rising from the floor , and falling over the people next to him. There is a commotion followed by an embarrassing silence in the pub for a second. Then Noeleen brings her hand to her mouth, giggling. The entire place bursts into laughter. That's my girl. She's nice and frail ...but you don't mess with her or her own.
Noeleen lifts the glass above me, but her other hand comes over , preventing me to leave and forcing me to drop into the now vertical shaft of glass. “What the hell?...” She brings me in the glass over to the bar. The bartender comes up and looks at the glass with unsure eyes Resigned, I wave to him( always be polite with the barman). “There's something in my drink, Sean. Could you throw it away, please? “ Noeleen says with a gentle smile. Sean hesitates, looks at me in the glass, looks at Noeleen. He's a bit scared, and right to be. “Na, he says, it's just one of these new appetizers we offer to our regular customers. It mixes nicely with our beer”. “Try it, I give you another beer to go with it......, on the house” he adds , with a wink. Smart guy, I think to myself. Noeleen beams to him this most beautiful killing smile of hers. “Thanks , she says , I do feel a wee bit peckish, I'll nibble on it later on then.” She winks back. And taking me out of the glass, she sets me on to her shoulder with a kiss and we go back to our boisterous table.

The days of plenty are back.


THE END


nostromo

 

 

End Notes:

This story continues with "The Pool", "The Cube", and "Checkmate".

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=182