Wizards of Waverly Place: The Harlequin's Prank by NeverWant2ComeDown
Summary: Some hardly-canon fanfiction based on an ongoing fantasy of mine. Alex is transformed into a fairy, much to the unexpected delight of her family and best friend, Harper.
Categories: Gentle, Transformation, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3276 Read: 21996 Published: July 15 2010 Updated: July 16 2010
Story Notes:
Warning: Incest, underaged sexual activity.

1. A Locker Full Of Fun by NeverWant2ComeDown

2. The Pursuit of Happiness by NeverWant2ComeDown

A Locker Full Of Fun by NeverWant2ComeDown
Author's Note: I do not watch Wizards of Waverly Place on a regular basis. I could not give a fuck about how the characters actually behave. I don't even know their last names off the top of my head. I just know that this is what's been getting me off lately, so I figure I had better write it down to further my pleasure. Not to mention, I thought it would make decent writing practice.

If you're strongly opposed to incest, non-canon writing and underage stuff best gtfo.

If you're just here to get off, welcome.


---

The Harlequin's Prank

---


Alex Russo had just exited her final class of the day and gone to her locker to get her things. As she arrived to the appropriate locker, she was puzzled to see a bright green corner of an envelope peeking from between the door and outer wall. She opened her locker and and took the envelope in both hands. In her examination she found the envelope to be speckled with black and white diamond patterns. Her name was written a bit sloppily across the front, in white ink.

Thinking this to be some sort of fancy love letter or invite of some sort, she flipped the envelope over and carefully opened it. What she pulled out, however, seemed to be a playing card made of gold foil, over which construction paper green, black and white diamonds had been used to decorate. Upon Alex's eyes coming in contact with what turned out to be the Joker card, the Joker itself turns it's golden foil gaze up at her and laughed in a high, cartoonesque tone.

Alex's body locked in place and her voice spoke on its own.

"Give me a life that's extraordinary,
Change my form into that of a fairy."

Flash! There was a small explosion of green, gold, black and white glitter as the card and envelope both burst into disintegration. Alex's clothes fell to the floor, hollow, as her body was left floating in mid-air.

A pair of faintly silver fairy wings supported Alex with a soft white glow of magic, as her body was now the light, radiant one of a four inch tall fairy. She gasped and covered her nudity, remembering very quickly that she was in school. Luckily, she had sneaked out of class early (as she is prone to doing, I think?), and there was no one presently in the halls.

W-what was that?! And why--why am I shaking? It must be cold, this couldn't be fear. I'm Alex Russo. I'm taking care of business.. like.. every day..

Alex looked around in sheer terror, though, as she tried weakly to convince herself of these things. Her thought processes slowly fractured as her terror spiked. She felt her sense of logic quickly dissolving, and her former tough and independent mindset being replaced by that of a meek, helpless little fae.

I have to get help..

---

In a world parallel to our own, the Harlequin, Lydia, held a pair of opera binoculars to her bright green eyes and giggled wickedly upon observing Alex's predicament through her point of view. Lydia had bewitched the card and envelope so that the materials, after being activated by a stolen bit of magic from Alex herself, would alter her mindset into the opposite of what it was supposed to be.

Well, that was the green material. The gold material did something else.

Lydia had been watching Alex's home in other ways for a long time, and knew of a special secret that she was just itching for Alex to discover for herself.

The ravenhaired young woman, perhaps twenty or so in age, laughed hysterically and kicked her legs in the air, positively delighted by Alex's next move.

---

Flying was easy enough to figure out, but it had taken Alex several minutes before she had finally managed to drag her now-enormous cellphone from the pocket of her pants, pull it into her still open locker, and close the door. Shivering a little from the cold, Alex desperately pressed and mashed at the keys of her phone with both tiny hands. Her arms ached with effort before she was done, but the message had to be precise and clear:

"Harper, help me! Come to my locker, quick!"

She looked the message over carefully, panting, to make sure this would message would procure her rescue. Finally, she hit the send button and went to curl up inside of her purse.

---

Harper peeked at her cell phone by shielding it under her desk. Frowning, she read the message and then glanced at the clock.

Five minutes until the bell.. But I had better get out of here quick..

The chubby girl quickly grew flustered with the pressure of what could easily be her friend in danger and the idea of trying to lie her way out of the class room.

"Teacher!" she wailed suddenly and her eyes grew wide at her own volume. The entire class, including the teacher, turned to stare at her.

"....Yes, Harper?" asked the teacher calmly.

She grimaced. "I.. feel sick.." she moaned and clumsily gathered her things before stumbling out into the hall.

Once the door of the classroom had closed behind her, Harper realized her victory. She was out of class!

Scurrying as quickly as she could in her outfit of the day (a camo sundress with combat boots and an altered MP jacket, topped with a lovely camoflague bow in her hair), Harper hurried to Alex's locker and looked around.

"A-Alex..? Is your problem that you turned invisible..?" she asked the air quietly, and a little louder than she meant to.

Suddenly, a tiny voice squeaked from within the locker. "Harper! In here!"

Surprised, Harper reached and opened the door a little too quickly. The sudden intake of air caused a sudden cold wind to hit Alex's nude little form and she yelped in response, having just uncurled from the inside of her purse.

"Be careful!" she said in a less demanding and more whimpering tone than Harper was used to hearing from Alex. Harper, however, was distracted with other matters.

"What happened?" the larger girl gasped and quickly filled the locker doorway with her own form to prevent anyone else from seeing Alex. As soon as she brought her face within a foot of Alex's body, a strange, wonderful scent hit her nostrils. It smelled like watermelon, cucumber, freshly cut grass, and flowing water. She suddenly felt very attracted to Alex and felt a flicker of an urge to taste her exposed skin. She froze a little from her own strange change in mentality and braced herself against the frame of the locker a little while Alex tried helplessly to explain and warm herself.

"I don't know. There was this envelope in my locker and when I opened it there was a card and when I touched the card it made me say a spell that changed me into a fairy and then it exploded and now I feel so weird, Harperrr!" Alex practically whined, so frustrated by being this cold.

Harper was locked in a stunned state, both from the sight of her friend, and by a rising desire to ravish her. "Oh.." was all she could say for the moment, before latching onto a change in the subject, trying to distract herself, "Why do you sound so whiny?"

"It's so cold! I can't stop shaking.." Alex bit her lip and glanced at Harper's clevage at the base of the locker. Her friend's tubby exterior had granted her a large and rather cozy-looking bust. The shivering little fairy felt the warmth between her friend's breasts emanating toward her, calling her, and Harper soon noticed her staring. Both their hearts beat a little faster, causing Alex to be ever the more drawn to the warmth the rushing of blood created.

A bit quietly, Harper asked, "Alex, could I pick you up..?" She was a little surprised by how eagerly Alex nodded in response and lifted her gaze. Harper was struck by how adorable fairy-Alex looked, with her huge doe eyes and petite little frame. Carefully, she reached with both hands and gently plucked her from the purse, before drawing her to her chest to look her over.

Alex nestled her body into Harper's hand but soon saw her enormous breasts rushing toward her. She felt something between her legs sort of burst into excitement. Seemingly hypnotized by the dual spheres of flesh before her, the little girl crawled forward on Harper's palm and began snuggling against the first orb she came in contact with. Harper's heartbeat picked up a bit more in pace and thudded gently behind the wall of flesh she nuzzled so fondly. The idea that this was an inappropriate thing to do was as far back in her mind as yesterday's homework. She felt wonderful and wanted more.

The bigger girl watched in awe as her fairy of a best friend practically tackled her breast and began to cuddle it. She felt a similar rush of arousal and gasped a little as her nipples hardened and were rubbed against Alex's wiggling little torso. Still, she had much more self-control than Alex, upon whom the Harlequin had based her spells. She turned her head slightly and coughed.

"*ahem* Alex? Shhouldn't I be getting you help?" she asked, realizing her stifled excitement was still trying to claw its way out of her throat, causing a waver in her voice. Her face was red and she tensed a little as Alex didn't immediately pull away, like she wished (but didn't wish) she would.

Alex's voice came dreamily and muffled by the fabric of Harper's dress. "Take me home," she sighed.

Harper's eyes bugged a little.

No, take her to her family! They know more about this magic stuff, they can help her..! a weak voice tried to convince her. It was being overpowered, though, by another voice.

A voice disguised as logic.

She does need a quiet place to collect her thoughts. Think of how scared she must be. Take her home and help her relax.

"...Okay."

---

Closing Notes: Here we have our introductory chapter. My fantasies usually begin differently but I like this approach just as well. Review if you like, or if you see something that needs improvement. Thanks for reading, you delightful perverts.
The Pursuit of Happiness by NeverWant2ComeDown

Author's Notes: Here we see just how far that nasty wasty of a Harlequin's spell goes in its ongoing disruption and alteration of her world. You'll notice how I had to write in why Alex's personality would take a sudden change for the innocent, flighty damsel in distress. She'll be nothing like the actual Alex for the rest of the show. The others might be in character when they're not being warped with spells. I have no friggin' clue. Enjoy!

----
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Harlequin's Prank

----

Chapter Two

The Pursuit of Happiness

----

Lydia was squealing and twirling about her white marble and mahogany throne room. The walls and floors of the room seemed to drift through a green river, through which floated lines of white, black, and gold diamond patterns. Techno remixes of disco classics streamed from seemingly nowhere as the Harlequin danced and frolicked with glee over what was happening at that very moment!

Alex was worshipping Harper's breasts! The plan was working perfectly!!

----

No sooner had Harper began her second syllable of "Ok-ay" had Alex scrambled from her friend's hand and burrowed down beneath her right breast. Harper shrieked in shock and stumbled backwards, knocking the locker door closed in her desperate attempt to remain standing, but however, did finally fall on her ass.

"Owww... ahh!" Harper yelped again and clasped at her breast, which was suddenly terribly sensitive from her heightened arousal. "A-Alex?!" she squeaked.

Alex had moved so much so suddenly for Harper, she now realized she had to be more gentle. She kept still, looking up hopefully at the nipple about half an inch away from her reach, and said quietly, "I'll be more careful. I'm sorry. Please let me stay here, it's very cold.." She felt like a child, not-quite-innocently trying to gain her way with pity.

Harper was trembling from the sudden rush of unfamiliar sensations. She was still gently cupping her breast when the bell rang and class was let out. A few students wandered sheeplike from the classroom doors and out into the hall, then all paused when they caught sight of her.

Terrified, Harper stared at them all for a moment, then lowered her hands, and finally clamored to her feet to make a run for the exit!

After she was gone, puzzled onlookers exchanged glances and uncomfortably continued on their way.

---

Meanwhile, Alex was having the ride of her life. As soon as Harper's hands had fallen away, the full weight of her breast gently smushed into her tiny form, securing her against the inside of Harper's bra. Once she realized she was able to breathe and linger without harm, Alex felt comforted by the surrounding warmth of her best friend's soft flesh, and turned on by the way it squished and rubbed against her tiny, splayed legs, and other such places.

Immediately after that realization, however, Harper began her desperate dash to escape her embarrassment.

With each graceless footfall, Alex's body was slammed into with the amplified weight of the breast. For those split seconds, she was unable to breathe, and gasped and exhaled frantically in result.

"H-HA-A-AR-PR-ERR!!" she wailed desperately between the fractions of moments during which her voice could escape.

Once she had exited the building, Harper skittered to a clumsy halt and grimaced to herself.

"Aalex..?" she squeaked, terrified that she may have severely injured her, or worse.

To her relief, and immediate squeal of stimulation, Harper felt Alex's little body begin to squirm against her flesh. She fought to keep still as Alex righted herself to the point that she was able to breathe and such again. Then, she carefully peeled back the top of her sundress and bra cup, to see Alex's pleased little face smiling up at her as she regained her breath.

"Be.. careful!" she laughed breathlessly and gently squirm to hug her breast again. Harper gave a little jump, but was losing her excitement to bewilderment upon seeing Alex's present behavior.

"Are you.. feeling alright..?" the Muggle* asked in a concerned tone. Alex nodded, but this did not appease her. "Are you sure?"

Nuzzling her skin, Alex assured her, "Yes, I'm fine. I feel so excited.. Are we going to your house?"

"A-actually, I, uh, think it would be better to.. t-take you to your hhouse..?" Harper had been slightly more sure of her sentence upon beginning it but once she reached the option of where to take Alex, she realized again how desperately she wanted to take Alex home with her. She found herself wanting a lot of strange things lately..

Alex's eyes shone up at her in a very practiced and perfected puppy-dog look. "I'm not ready yet.." she said in such an innocent tone, it had to be just as rehearsed as the matching expression.

Still, Harper was rendered helpless. "Okay.. we'll.. go to my house, then," she said quickly, trying to breeze through the ending of the idea, as if it were her conceding and not a declaration. The resulting excited smile which beamed from Alex's face like a little booby-obsessed Christmas light. Harper sighed and gently folded her shirt and bra back down, resigned to (and not so disappointed with) the fact that any attempt to move Alex from her right breast to any less problematic location would result in the same will-breaking pout, to which she would inevitably crumble.

---

Intermission Author's Note: Alright, confession, I have no fucking clue what Harper's house is like or how she gets there. I'm not ashamed, I don't watch the show much. I'll have to breeze through the transit, but, if you've trusted me so far, you're in for a treat. Please return to your seats now.

---

Harper twitched and jumped her way back home, every now and then treated to a squirm or a wiggle from Alex as the tiny girl tried vigorously to "sneak" her way up to her friend's nipple. It was always just out of her reach, and sometimes when Harper would move, she was slide back down from where she had progressed. Finally, Harper had beelined through her house and made it into her room, and no sooner had the panting teen sunk to rest on the side of her bed did Alex scrambled the finaly centimeters to the nipple.

She grasped it with both tiny hands and faceplanted it, nuzzling it first with her entire head, then kissing around it and licking it playfully and quickly. Harper gave cry, then a series of "woah-ah-ah-ooaahh!"'s as she toppled over backwards to lie across the foot of her bed.

Her breasts shifted and Alex was rolled up onto what was now the top of her breast, much to her delight. She curled up around the aureola and cuddled the nipple even more comfortably.

Harper had crammed a corner of her blanket into her mouth to stifle her noises of arousal. Once she had composed herself, she glared down at Alex and squawked a series of incoherent, scolding muffles.

Alex smiled up at her lazily. "What?" she giggled. That tiny chime of a sound was enough to melt Harper's remaining resistance. She knew she couldn't fight it, and she also knew when to give up.

"Nothing..." she sighed upon spitting out the half a yard or so of grandma's quilting and reaching to smooth it back out across the foot of the mattress. "Why are you doing that?"

"I really like it.." Alex purred and leaned over to plant a suckling kiss on the outer side of Harper's nipple. The larger girl shivered and heard herself whimper.

Harper clenched her hands into her quilt on either side of her body and tried her best to hold perfectly still as Alex had her loving way with her right nipple, then gently crawled and squirmed her way to her left breast to begin on the opposite nipple.

"It ffeels weird.." Harper breathed finally, after trying to form the sentence through a haze of said weird feeling. "But.. I like it too.."

Alex gave a little excited cry and flew up out of Harper's dress. "Can I try something else?" she asked, ecstatic.

"Like wha--ahh--mmff!" Harper hardly had time to form her response before Alex zipped away from her chest and dove under the bottom of her dress to gently tackle the crotch of her panties. Clapping her hands over her mouth, Harper fought to keep from closing her legs as Alex began to explore her plush, panty-covered womanhood.

The scent of Harper's slightly-moist panties was as intoxicating to Alex as the view of her breasts had been. She pressed her hands on either side of the triangle before her, and grinned broadly at the resulting squirm of thighs from Harper.

Using her newfound clothes-swimming abilities, Alex crawled up to the top of Harper's matching camo panties and slipped under the thin strip of elastic to begin her journey back down to the crotch.

The neatly trimmed mound was an easy journey, and soon Alex reached the top of her friend's pussy.

END CHAPTER 2

---

Author's Note: I have to end it here to keep you all in suspense and also I have errands. Same time tomorrow? Maybe!

 

*Haha. Yeah, I went there.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1731