The Burglers by Sperophoneix
Summary: 10 burglers break into a hot blonde girls house.  She presses a button and starts up her security system.  When she does, smoke comes out of all the walls and the burglers black out.  Now, the burglers will meet their fate and be punished for what they tried to do.
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1401 Read: 31075 Published: July 11 2010 Updated: July 11 2010

1. The break in by Sperophoneix

2. The begining of punishment by Sperophoneix

3. More punishment by Sperophoneix

The break in by Sperophoneix

"So we are going to break into Tiffany's house tonight?"  I asked Raw Dog.  We all had code names.  Raw Dog nodded.  "Let's get this s***."  Howling Meat walked up to me.

"What we gonna take boss?" he asked.  I shrugged.

"Anything good," I replied.  "We go at midnight, capeesh?"  All 9 of the other burglers nodded.  There was 10 of us in all:  Raw Dog, Howling Meat,  Sizzling Sausage,  Blood Eater,  Frozen Fruitloop,  Hammer Fist,  Iron Lung, Toenail Reaper,  Tooth Loosener, and me, Crusher.  We had just made up the names and all of them were dumb but none of us really cared much.  We all raised our hands into the air and cheered.

Later that night....

I looked into Tiffany's dorm window. 

Her long blonde hair was straightened.  She had sparkling light blue eyes.  Above her eyes were skinny, light haired eyebrows.  She had a B or C cup tied to her chest.  She had 2 rows of perfect white teeth.  She had red lips.  Not a single freckle, pimple, zit, scar, or even scratch lay on her tan face.  She was 22 years old and stood at about 5-7.  She had a pink shirt and really short, light colored shorts on.  She was wearing pink flip flops and had pink nail polish on her finger nail and toenails.  She weighed 120-150 pounds.  Tiffany was skinny.  She also had a nice ass with her nice body.  She didn't wear any glasses either.

I nodded to the guys.  They nodded back.  We all had 2 guns.  1 in our hand and one in our sock.  We crashed through the front door of her dorm.  She instantly looked up and ran to the back of her house.

"I got a new security system to keep jerks like you from mugging me," said Tiffany as she grabbed a mask for her face.  "Take this!"

She held the mask up to her face and pressed a small red button on her wall.  Smoke started to fill the room.  With the mask on she ran to her front door and closed it.  All 10 of my men blacked out.

The begining of punishment by Sperophoneix
Author's Notes:

When you see -------name-------- it will be in that persons point of view.

I opened my eyes to see none of the other guys were no where in site.  When I started to look for them I realized we weren't in a dorm anymore.  We were in a land that spread on forever, like a dessert.  I looked to my right to see a giant tower.  Wait, that was the leg to a coffee table!  I looked behind me to see a giant couch.  We were still in the dorm but we have been shrunken.  Suddenly loud, Earth shaking noises interupted my thoughts. 

Boom, boom, boom!  Suddenly a giant bare foot appeared about a foot away from me.  I was faceing the right side of it and attached to that foot was Tiffany.  She was a giant.

"You little jackasses will be get punished for breaking into my dorm," said the young girl in a glass shattering voice.  She lifted her foot in the air and stomped down on one of my men.  I think it was Howling Meat.  She then walked over to another one of the men. It was Iron Lung which was sitting on the floor far away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Iron Lung-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up to see the giant girl standing in front of me.  She was wiggling her toes which had light pink nail polish on.  She smiled as she bent over.  She picked me up and placed me on a chair. 

"Get ready to die," said Tiffany.  She bent over and started to sit down.  Her ass was getting wider and wider as it approached me.  I didn't want to die for this silly crime.  Her light blue jeans were about 1/2 and inch away when she stopped.  She stood up again.  Tiffany pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles.  She pulled her legs out of them.  Then she started to sit down again.  As before, her ass cheeks got farther and farther apart as they got closer to me.  Tiffany had 1 hand on either arm of the chair so when her ass got so close I could feel her skin, she could stop.

"You stupid villan!" yelled Tiffany.  "I may spare your life if I feel you tounge on my tan flesh!"  I didn't have a problem with it.  I stuck my tounge out and licked her ass.  "You pervert!  I didn't actually think you would do it!  Time to die!"  She finally sat down all the way.  Her skin engulfed me and I was surrounded by it.  She had most of the weight on the left side of her body and luckily I was under her right ass cheek.  All I could see was skin.  Suddenly tons and tons of weight was put on me and I was crushed under her ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Crusher------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Iron Lung was crushed under Tiffany's naked ass.  What would she do now?  Obviously she was having to much fun beings she took her pants off.   There was only 8 of us left, and I knew it wouldn't be that way for very long.

More punishment by Sperophoneix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Blood Eater----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waved at Crusher.  He waved back.  BOOM!  Tiffany suddenly stood up and when she did her left knee cracked which caused an unhealthly loud noise.  Was unhealthly a word?  I didn't care at this point.  Soon the goddess walked over to the crusher and placed him on the coffee table next to a plate full of sauca and a quesidilla. 

"You ready to die?" she asked.  I ran over beings her giant foot was about an inch away and I pinched her skin.  She immediatly looked down at me and frowned.  "What nerve you got, pinching my foot when I'm already in a bad mood.  She picked me up.  "I hope you don't enjoy this to much," she said as she loward me towards her breasts.  She pulled her shirt and bra away from her skin and stuck me in between the flesh of her right breast and the fabric of her bra.  She then rubbed her breasts together and when she did I felt my body ache.  Then with 1 hard slam, she smashed them together and I fell into unconciouness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Crusher-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood Eater just saved me.  He distracted her and now shes forgotten about me.  Then I heard some yelling.

"Help.  HELP!"  It was Raw Dog.  I looked to my right to see Raw Dog in the heaping pile of sauca on the plate.

"I need to take a break and have a snack," said Tiffany.  She went over, sat on the couch, and picked up the plate Raw Dog was on.  It was kinda funny how she purposely killed 3 of us yet she was also going to kill Raw Dog while not even knowing it.  I knew she had no clue about Raw Dog in her sauca.  I just felt bad for the hell he was about to be put through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Raw Dog------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up to see the breasts of the goddess Tiffany. I've always liked that woman and I really didn't want to steal from her but I figured..... I don't know.  I really don't.  And now I am going to be eaten by the blonde haired goddess.  She grabbed a piece of her quesidilla and dunked it in the sauca.  When she did I was scooped onto it.  She lifted me up to her red lips and licked them.  This was horrible.  She opened her mouth and loward me into it.  I jumped out of the pile of sauce and landed on her wet tounge.  She swished me around with her tounge but never put me between her top and bottom teeth.  She then flung me and the quesidilla to the back of her throat and swallowed within seconds.  I fell into her esaphagus and was then squeezed down towards her stomach.  I finally landed in her stomach with a plop.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"  I yelled as the acid dissolved my skin.  Soon I would be dead and Tiffany probably didn't even know that she had caused it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Crusher--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched in horror as Tiffany ate the rest of the quesidilla.  When she got done she lifted her shirt up and patted her stomach. 

"That was good," said Tiffany.  My friend was inside her and probably dead by now.  I can't let anyone else die.  Did I really have much of a choice?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1728