LEGACY: The Realm of Kendra by ralf_wolfs
Summary:

The Realm of Melanie was brought to an epic close a while back. With an epic cliff hanger. It was all a dream... Or was it?! Now we get to see what happens after the end of TRoM, with the beginning of TRoK!

This story takes the same title, and the same universe, and even some of the same characters, themes, ideas, and what not from TRoM, and the TRoX series. However I hope to make this story unique in its own self. So give it a read and tell me what you think; I know it will be different from TRoM, and might attract a different crowd, but thats what I'm trying to do! Write something new, and fresh!

Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9P1, 9P2, 10P1, 10P2, 11P1, 11P2, 12P1, 12P2, 13P1, 13P2, 14P1, 14P2, 15, 16, 17, 18P1, 18P2, 19, 20P1, 20P2, 20P3, 21P1, 21P2, 22-N {U=Updated, N=New}

UPDATE (07/22/09) - (06/25/10): It's been nearly a year, and I've decided to put everything back up. So like always, give it a read, give me a note, some comments and ratings, and let me know what you think! :)
--TFK


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 67273 Read: 149612 Published: June 25 2010 Updated: July 18 2010
Story Notes:

Alright I started writing this story a few days ago with the help of my awesome editor. This story I plan on keeping 100% to myself, with edits to Lexus of course, and will be concentrating on this story.

If you've been keeping up, you'll notice The Realm of Melanie was finished and closed a long while ago. Now I'll be concentrating on TRoK.

Again... TRoM is done, finished, complete. I may write 'episodes' in that later, but thats for another time. Anyway, I've written a lot with this story, and will hopefully continue it every week or so when I have the time to write. I hope you all enjoy it, this one will get good! :)

 If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this, or any of my stories, send me an email. You can find it in other stories I've posted elsewhere. :)
--TFK

1. Part I by ralf_wolfs

2. Part II by ralf_wolfs

3. Part III by ralf_wolfs

4. Part IV by ralf_wolfs

5. Part V by ralf_wolfs

6. Part V-2 by ralf_wolfs

7. Part VI by ralf_wolfs

8. Part VII by ralf_wolfs

9. Part VIII by ralf_wolfs

10. Part IX by ralf_wolfs

11. Part IX-2 by ralf_wolfs

12. Part X by ralf_wolfs

13. Part X-2 by ralf_wolfs

14. Part XI by ralf_wolfs

15. Part XI-2 by ralf_wolfs

16. Part XII by ralf_wolfs

17. Part XII-2 by ralf_wolfs

18. Part XIII by ralf_wolfs

19. Part XIII-2 by ralf_wolfs

20. Part XIV by ralf_wolfs

21. Part XIV-2 by ralf_wolfs

22. Part XV by ralf_wolfs

23. Part XV-2 by ralf_wolfs

24. End of Document by ralf_wolfs

Part I by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Chapter 31 of TRoM. It tells you what has happened since, and then continues from there. Something incredible is about to happen that will throw all of our beloeved heroes into an adventure unlike any other before. (Reading The Realm of Melanie is suggested before continuing)

Kapitel Eins

It Begins Again 

 

            A lot of time has passed since the accident. My wounds have healed, and so have hers. Our friendship has continued to grow as we continue on through life, day by day. No one, to this day, has confronted either of us over what has transpired. True, much has happened. News agencies have covered it, police have been everywhere, and FBI even had reared their heads at one point or another. However, nothing has turned up. A villain we are not, however, we don’t play by the rules. And by that I mean we aren’t exactly the kindest bunch of people.

            Melanie has changed her ways, true. However every once in a while she feels the need to have some fun. And she uses her powers to sooth that desire. Me, I have been returned to my former life. Oh the glory of a long awaited return is definitely, something different. I disappeared for nearly a year, and with my return brought so much panic to everyone. My family, relieved all though they were, were very skeptical of what happened.

            However, I was able to stave them off. “I remember nothing.” So I tell them, after all, I was hit by a car and I can claim that. Subtle amnesia, a little lie here, and nothing remembered, and everything was liveable.

            Now almost a year after my accident, the disappearances have slowed and finally stopped. Melanie and I are still the greatest of friends. We spend a lot of time together. Whether she invites me over for ‘dinner’ or to ‘hang out;’ or she comes over, or we just go somewhere. Either way, we have fun nonetheless.

            She has seemed troubled lately. We normally talk to one another every day, and spend time with each other almost equally as often. However lately she’s been away more. Not responding to me, or not inviting me over anymore. So, I innately think something must be wrong. I confront her about this, and yes my suspicions were right, something is wrong. She then invited me over on Saturday, and we’d talk then.

            I approach her house, and knock on her door. She told me her parents would be out today, so I worried not. After a short wait, she opened the door. I knew what to expect, but it always took me by surprise when she would leap out of her house and nearly half tackle me in a hug.

            “Hiya!” She said as she released me.

            “Hey Melanie. What’s up?”

            “A lot. Come on in, and I’ll show you.” She led me into her house.

            I followed Melanie into the all too familiar home that I had spent nearly a year of my life in. However, everything did look very, very different than it had when I did. During that time I spent here I was only a few inches tall. Now, at my normal height of five eight-ish, I had a different perspective of things. However I was quite used to it after all by now, as I’ve spent nearly a year at my original height. Although, from time to time, Melanie would play with me like she used to, she’d shrink me and we’d spend time like we used to.

            She was a lot more powerful now, and therefore could return me to my original height. So we used that quite often to our advantage. Yet it was more to her advantage, but I didn’t object. I loved every minute of it, and so did she.

            As I followed her I took in the sights. To my left was the couch she napped on. To the right was the kitchen, and the table I knew very well. I heard her step down onto the stairs, and I then look down as we proceed down into her basement, to where her room was located. At the end of the stairs, to the right, was her door. She opened it, and we went inside.

            She had a chair next to her bed, and she motioned for me to sit there. She got onto her bed and pulled out some books and put them next to her. The chair I was sitting on was a good three inches higher than her bed, thus putting me at a higher sitting position than her. However, because of our own height difference I was still looking up at her slightly. She had incredible emerald eyes, and a smile that could break bones… literally.

            “So David, you’ve probably noticed I’ve been really busy lately right?”

            “Yes. What’s up?”

            “Well that’s why I’ve brought you here, so I could tell you.” She gave me a reassuring smile.

            “It wasn’t something I did was it?”

            “Oh no. I’ve just been doing a lot of research lately. You know me, always learning and becoming more powerful.”

            “Of course.”

            “Well, I’ve been looking into the Laws of Human Magic and I’ve found something that really made me worry.”

            “What was it? Is it bad?”

            “You can think of it like that, yes.”

            “Well?”

            “Well… I started looking into magic when I was fifteen, and I’ve been practicing it for two and a half years now.”

            “Right.”

            “Well I’ve discovered that I won’t have my magic much longer.”

            “What? Why?”

            “Because of the type of Magic I am tapping into, it is very specific. Once I turn eighteen I won’t be able to use my magic anymore.”

            “Eighteen? What kind of rule is that?!”

            “Apparently, it’s an important one. So I’ve been looking up as much as I can, and I found a few really good books that explain some things. However, there is something I just can’t put my finger on. It’s almost as if it doesn’t exist. The answer, that is.”

            “What are you looking for?”

            “Why, a way around it of course!”

            “I can understand why. I don’t want you to lose your magic!”

            “I know! Me neither. Well I will share with you what I know so far, if you’d want to know.”

            “Alright, go for it I have time.”

            “Of course you do! You’re with me.”

            So we spend a few hours talking about magic. I share with her what I know, which is nothing she didn’t know already anyway. After all, I only know of legend and fantasy, while she knows the real stuff. After a few hours she finishes talking and she takes me outside.

            “I really do hope to get to figure out what to do Melanie. And quickly too.”

            “I know what you mean, I’m feeling older. I turn eighteen in only a month!”

            We hug and part once again. I go home, and she turns back and heads into her house. I wave as she closes the door. ‘Wow… Melanie not having any magic at all, what a shame. There’s got to be a way around that.’ So I go home, thinking these thoughts all the way

*  *  *

            Less than a few weeks pass, and Melanie’s birthday grows near. She’s nearly eighteen, and she hasn’t found a way to break the rule. However, she doesn’t seem all too upset by it anymore.

            We’ve talked it over, what’s happened, and what is going to happen. And over it all, I’ve noticed she’s changed a bit. She’s come to accept that it’s bound to happen. She hasn’t shrunk anyone in a while, and I don’t think she’s going to again. Of course, I never know what she’s thinking; she’s always very random, but still.

            Melanie and I were walking down the street one day, along the park in which she first shrank someone, other than myself. Terry? I think. I can’t really remember it was a long time ago. She captured a good number of people that day. A random jogger, whose name we never even knew. A couple, whom she separated later. Myself and a few others? I believe so, but then again I can’t remember. She took them all home, and as time went on she swallowed them all. Nearly in the order in which she picked them up out here.

            As Melanie and I are walking down the park and suddenly Melanie stops. I look at her, “Is something wrong Melanie?”

            “Can you hear that?”

            I listen for a moment… “I suppose not, what is it?”

            “It’s like a high pitch whine. It’s really annoying.”

            “Perhaps it will go away. Don’t listen to it and try to think about something else.”

            “I’ll try, let’s keep going.”

We attempt to continue our past conversation, since before the interruption. But Melanie’s concentration is broken, I can tell. She isn’t really looking up anymore, but more towards the ground. I see the first person, other than Melanie, in the past thirty minutes coming towards us up ahead. I made eye contact with her.

            But before I could make out any details of her, it had to be a girl, Melanie faltered. As I turned around, I saw her hit the ground.

            I gasped: “Melanie!”

 

Part II by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

To be inputed later.

--TFK

Kapitel Zwei

Arrival 

 

            Kendra was just entering her sophomore year at High School, and had just moved here from somewhere up North East, far, far away from where she currently resides. She had lived there her entire life, until she had to leave abruptly. She was a very popular girl, with many friends, but alas had to leave them behind. They had made the move a few months ago now.

            She and her family had moved into a relatively small house, in comparison to what they had come from. Her mother was always away from home at a Medical Research Facility a city or so away. Kendra had never been there, but knew it was quite a commute, and her mother’s work hours always intercepted her own day, making their time together almost nonexistent.

            Her father worked as a doctor at the local Hospital. He would, at times, be away from home for twenty four hours or more, but normally wasn’t out more than twelve in a day. However he could be called into work at any moment, and being who he was, that happened a lot.

            She herself was a student on summer vacation. She didn’t go out all too often, as she never had anywhere to go. She never had people to see, and her friends from before were too far away. She never heard from them, which made her sad, but she understood why. Nevertheless, she was attempting to make a life for herself here.

            So every now and then she would go on walks. She’s been to the mall, which is always crowded. There were two stories there! It was much larger than the mall she was used to spending time at. This mall had all kinds of stores, from food, to clothes, to games, and more! She’s purchased a new outfit from time to time. After all, she used to live up North, and it was much colder there than here. She needed a new wardrobe; otherwise she wouldn’t survive the heat.

            On one particular adventure out to the mall, she directed herself to the west wing, which was moderately crowded, and housed most of the feminine stores. Such as clothing, perfume, make up, and hair shops. She went to ‘Hair World,’ as she needed a new brush. Her old brush had served her faithfully for many, many years; and was beginning to show its age. The bristles were falling apart, and it had a good amount of her long red hair stuck to it in places. Every time she’d clean it, it would get a little worse.

            So it was time to get a new one. She selected a nice purple one, one of her favourite colours, and went to pay for it. “Will that be all for you ma’am?” The counter clerk asked, a cute boy, who had probably been working there for a while.

            “Yes.” She replied her soft voice meeting his ears as it travelled up from her mouth. He was taller than her, and as she stood at five foot even, a moderate height she was told, the difference was noticeable.

            His nametag read Joe, and he looked a little older than her. Maybe it was a summertime job? She should get one of those next year. He seemed as though he were having trouble with the cash register.

            “Stupid thing, work!” He smacked it over the side,

            Oh no… “Is everything okay?”

            “Oh, this machine isn’t working all of a sudden for some reason. Here, let me manually process that for you. I’ll take off one dollar because of this inconvenience.” He winked at her,

            Kendra caught that, and smiled, “Thanks.” She paid for her hair brush, and left ‘Joe’ fussing over the cash register. When she stepped out into the hall she bumped into someone.

            “Oops, excuse me miss.” Said a security officer

            “Oh my bad, I’m sorry.” She said stepping back.

            He bode her farewell, and she took off again, this time in a different direction, looking where she was going. She decided to go pick up some more clothes for school. Her wardrobe was almost replaced, but she didn’t have very many clothing combinations, so she decided to get some more.

            After about four more hours, and two and a half stores later, she had spent a good portion of her money, and decided to go home. With her she was carrying a small bag containing two pairs of jeans, and four shirts; all of which fit her figure nicely. She was still wearing some of her old clothes from her old home, and it was very hot. It was normal outside, yet with her thick shirt, she was over heating too often. Besides, if she was going to look good for school, and hopefully get some friends she shouldn’t look like a marshmallow, she needed some better fitting clothing.

            She went home, to an empty house; like always. Her front room was small and cozy. It had two couches, each placed like an ‘L’ with a table linking the two at the corner of the room, and a coffee table in the center of the room. Opposite the couch and next to the door was their TV which they brought with them.

            The kitchen was attached to the living room to the right of the door upon entering, nothing much, just a small cooking space with a table for family dinner a few feet away. She went down the hall and passed two doors. The door to her right was the bathroom in which she spent some quality time in trying to make herself look presentable; and to her left her parents room; which was always closed.

            She got to the end of the hall, her door was on her right, and to the left was the door to the laundry room and from there the garage. Her room was brightly coloured, unlike the hall she had just left, with its white walls and wooden floor. Her room was very different from the rest of the house, and she enjoyed that. It had a wooden floor, like the rest of the house, but she had put up a pink sheet of wall paper to give the room some warmth.

            She kept it neat, as neat as a teenager could. , a clothes hamper right upon entering the room filled half way with dirty clothes. Some random placing of clothes here and there, books, and bags littered her floor; but it wasn’t so bad. On the opposite side of the room from the door was a bookshelf against the corner of the wall, and a desk with a computer on it next to that. In front of the bookshelf was a closet that housed her clean clothes, which she placed her new clothes in.

            On the other side of the room opposite the closet was her bed, which she lay in quite often thinking about how things were going at the time. She spent some time reading, or writing in her diary when she was home alone. So, she grabbed a book from her bookshelf and went to her bed and read until she fell asleep.

*  *  *

            A few days later, on a Thursday no less, she decided to go out to the park and maybe visit the school. School didn’t start for a few more months, but it was always open; so maybe she could get the hang of the layout. She was certain it was different than her last school. Besides, she might even meet a new friend.

            She got out of bed and dressed herself in some of her newer clothes. She put on a pair of dark denim jeans and an orange shirt. She pulled back her long red hair into a pony tail that fell about to her collar. She didn’t think she would look too out of place. She never considered herself all too attractive, but then again, she didn’t normally wear clothing that revealed her figure. After all, it used to always be far too cold to do such things. Now, she wasn’t made flat and curve-less by the bulkiness of her outfit. She liked the freedom, actually.

            She put on her sneakers, which were a plain white, tied them up and pulled the cuff of her jeans out from her white socks, and pulled it down. She gave herself a once over in the bathroom before setting out. Again, her parents weren’t home. But she was used to it, they never were. They were a fine family; they just didn’t see one another all too often.

            She found herself wandering towards the school on a sidewalk following the park. It was a fine day, the sun was up and there weren’t any really big or scary looking clouds out. The wind was refreshing in the summer heat. As she came up a hill she saw a couple walking towards her. When her eyes made contact with the boy’s, she felt a surge of energy flow through her body. She saw the girl to his left literally explode with light, nearly blinding her.

            When the light was gone, the girl had hit the ground, and the boy was turning to her. Instantly, she was concerned. ‘Oh no, not again!’ Kendra ran towards the couple, as the boy knelt next to her.

 

End Notes:

Here is part 2 of 22.

--TFK

Part III by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Drei

The End

 

            David turned to Melanie, who lay on the ground, in a loss. He didn’t know what to do. He went to her aid just as the girl he’d seen before came up on him. He looked at her and she looked at him;

            “What happened?” She asked him,

            “I dunno she just collapsed.”

            “Here, let me help you help her up.”

            David took one arm of Melanie’s, and Kendra took the other. As they get Melanie to her feet, her eyes opened, and she looked at Kendra. Before she can even say “thank you” however, the attention of all three of them is directed in front of them.

            They are covered in a shadow as a ball of blackness forms a few yards in front of them. It expands and looks as though a giant ink blot swirling in front of them. It looks beautiful, with a purple-ish tint, and electrical like arms extending out from it. In the center a white dot appeared, grew, and then the entire thing collapsed in on itself and exploded. Upon clearing, a man dressed in a brown robe stood in its place.

            “Melanie, your time has come.” He spoke in an omnipresent air.

            “But I’m not even eighteen yet.”

            “I am not here for that, or your power. I am here for you.”

            “W… what?”

            Without any further explanation, he threw his hands in front of him, his robe revealing them. They were old, pale white, and look almost like bones. From the tips of his fingers came forth a black lightning that slammed into Melanie’s chest. Melanie’s entire body was engulfed in the electricity until it entirely covers it, then a black light shone out from Melanie, blinding both Kendra and David.

            Kendra shielded her eyes, and David gripped onto Melanie tighter. When the black light clears, Melanie is gone, and David is gripping at thin air. All of this happened within a few seconds, and left David and Kendra bewildered. David quickly spins his head towards the man in the robe, only to find him gone.

            Kendra didn’t know who she had just seen disappear. Nor did she even believe what she had just seen, with the random man appearing and lighting everywhere. She was very confused, but not only at that, but by the complete calmness taken within the boy who she now faced.

            “What…” was all Kendra could muster to say.

            David turned to Kendra, “Did you see any of that?” Kendra nodded. David came at her quickly and grabbed her arms, “Who are you?” David asked, a little less than calm, but attempting to not be mean.

            Kendra was taken by alarm, and reacted by bringing her hands up to grip this stranger’s shoulders and push him back. However, when her hands brushed against his skin, she felt another surge of energy course through her fingers, and the pressure on her arms was removed. Suddenly, she was looking across the street. She stepped back.

            Now the boy was gone too. What the hell had just happened? None of this made sense, she must be losing it! Then she heard his voice again, but this time quieter.

            “Help!”

            She tried to find the source of the sound, and instinctively looked down. There, between her feet about a half foot in front of her, was the same boy who had just grabbed her arms.

            “What did you do to me?” He yelled up to her,

            “What? I did that?”

            “Grr… Never mind that, help me up, we have to get out of here.”

            “Err, how?”

            “Pick me up! We need to leave now!” David was speaking louder, getting a little agitated.

            “Okay, here goes.” Kendra said, as she knelt down and picked up the boy with her thin fingers. She held him in her palm and brought him up to her face, standing up to her full height. “Where do I go?”

            “Anywhere. Anywhere but here, and fast.”

            Kendra did as she was told; she took off and went straight for her home. Knowing nowhere else to go, she just went there naturally. It didn’t occur to her to hide him, or even move him. She just held him in her hand around her waist as she walked towards her final destination. She went into her house, finding it empty again, and shut her door behind her in her room. She quickly deposited the boy on her bed, and knelt down on the floor in front of it, bringing herself down to near eye level with him.

            “Are we in your house?”

            “Yes. Who are you?”

            “My name is David.”

            “Nice to meet you David, my name is Kendra. Who was that with you earlier?”

            “Her name is Melanie.”

            “Ah, and what exactly happened?”

            “I don’t know. I didn’t expect anything to happen for a few weeks.”

            “What do you mean ‘a few weeks’? Were you two waiting for something?”

            “You can say that. Now, an important question… Why am I small?”

            “I don’t have any clue. But if you don’t mind me saying, you look too calm, as though you’re used to it? Because I don’t know what to think, whether or not I should be freaking out or not, but I’m probably pretty close to.”

            “Don’t panic, everything is alright.”

            “That’s what that book of mine up there says,” she pointed towards her bookshelf, to a huge blue book, “In it the author repeats over and over again, Don’t Panic. I think it’s a good philosophy.”

            “As do I.  I feel like I’m forgetting something. Was there something she told me that I’m not remembering?” David started talking more to himself than to Kendra,

            “What?”

            “Oh, I am just trying to remember something.” David thought to himself for a moment, “Hey, where were you going when you went out today? Were you going somewhere important?”

            “I don’t think so. Why?”

            “I just had this suspicion, was all.”

            “Oh, okay.”

            They sat in silence for a moment, David looking down with his head in his hands, mumbling to himself, and Kendra looking at David, then looking at her bed, then back to David, then back to her bed. She wasn’t sure what to do.

            “What is the first thing you remember about that happened, Kendra?” David finally spoke, and looked up at her.

            Kendra thought for a moment, she snaps her fingers, the bright light! However as she did so, there was another flash of bright light. Except this time, it was smaller, and much closer. It was definitely only a flash, and David saw it this time as well. He jumped and looked to his left; there, sitting on Kendra’s bed, was a shimmering silver portal.

            “What… What just happened? What is that?”

            David looked at Kendra, at her hand, which was still extended in the air, then back at the shimmering portal. “I think Kendra; you just opened a portal with that snap.”

            “I what?”

            “I’ve seen that before, it’s a portal. And it opened when you snapped your fingers.”

            “My fingers?” She looked at them, “That’s never happened before.”

            “Don’t do anything for a minute; I’m going to go through it.”

            “Okay?” Kendra asked, sort of confused.

            David walked towards the portal, stuck his hand out and touched it. It was almost as though it didn’t exist, as his hand passed right through it and he felt nothing. However his fingers, which lay on the other side of the portal, felt a cool wind on the other side. This told David it indeed was what he thought it was, and he stepped forth, into the portal.

            Kendra watched David step forward towards the so called ‘portal.’ However, when he walked into it, Kendra expected him to be on the other side, when she looked, he was gone! But how?

            David was standing in a stone room, and a memory hit him of a similar room he once stood in ages ago. Except in his memory, there were many portals around the room, and a wood table in the centre of the room. However he can’t remember actually standing in a room like this, it felt like a dream, the memory he’s reliving. However there was a man in his dream, introduced himself as Nelf…

            “Hello David.”

            David was taken aback, lost in memory; he hadn’t seen the man off in the corner of the room; who looked exactly like the man in his memory! “Hello?”

            “I am Nelf. We’ve met before, but I don’t think you’d remember.”

            “Not exactly…”

            “I’ve directed you here, through the help of your new friend Kendra, to tell you of grave news.”

            “What is it?”

            “The Melanie, whom was taken from you earlier in your day, was finally found.”

            “What?! Is she okay?”

            “She is in a state of zero consciousness. She is basically in a prison of the mind, spirit, and body.”

            “For lack of better word… What? Why?”

            “I notice you notice your own repetition. That is fine, pay no matter. She was being consumed by the Wave, and in your world that is not something The Council could not allow.”

            “Are you part of this Council?”

            “No, I am not a member of The Council. I am a member of The Order. A different faction entirely.”

            “Then why did you say you’ve found her?”

            “Because based on Wave law, none from within the Wave are allowed to take someone from your world into ours.”

            “Then why have you brought me here?”

            “I’ve brought you to the Gathering Room, the only place allowed between worlds. Come here, I have something to show you.”

            David slowly approached Nelf. When he was closer, Nelf touched the stone wall underneath an arch, and instantly it melted into a pool of what looked like water. And within the water, cleared a picture of Melanie against a wall, her eyes closed, and apparently none of her weight on her legs.

            “What?”

            “Melanie is held captive. It is going to take some time for us to get through to her; they’ve taken her deep within their citadel. For the time being you are going to have to forget everything you know; otherwise you could become a target of The Council, and having two people taken hostage, is not something The Order wants.”

            “What do you mean, I must forget?”

            “I mean you must forget everything you know about her. You must go on with your life without the knowledge of her; otherwise your knowledge of her could put both of you in mortal danger.”

            “I don’t want to forget her.”

            “Well it's not really my place to make the decision, nor is it yours. Lives are at stake, and The Order has already decided. You will forget everything you know about her, in order to save her life. If you do not, she will die.”

            David didn’t know what to say. He didn’t know what to feel. Everything had hit him so fast, there wasn’t even any time to prepare. He didn’t want her to die, but he didn’t want to forget her either.

            “I’m sorry David, but time is of the essence, and I am needed at the front, I cannot stay with you any longer. You must go now.”

            “But…” But before David could finish what he was saying, Nelf tapped him on the shoulder and his head spun, and his vision blacked out.

            When David’s eyes opened, he was laying on a very soft surface with warmth emanating from his sides, he looked around and he was being half held by Kendra’s slender fingers, while still laying on the bed.

            “You’re awake!”

            “Yes… I’m awake. I don’t feel well…”

            “Oh don’t worry; I will take care of you. You wouldn’t mind would you?”

            “No, in fact I would like that very much, thank you.”

 


 

Part IV by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Vier

Friendship

 

            “So what happened in there David?”

            “In where?”

            “Inside that portal thing?”

            “What portal thing?” David was now getting confused,

            “You went into a portal just a few seconds ago, and then reappeared here… Do you not remember?”

            “I guess not.”

            “Oh…” Kendra said, a little puzzled. “Well, what do you remember?”

            “I don’t know. Oh ow, my head hurts.”

            “It’s okay, don’t think about it right now. Is there anything you’d like to talk about or do other than that?” David couldn’t help but think Kendra sounded a little bit hopeful.

            “Umm… Well… Let’s get to know each other some.”

            Kendra smiled, “Alright, who should go first?”

            “You go first, my head is still kinda hurtin.”

            “Okay, well… Where to begin. My name is Kendra and I just moved here from New England a couple months ago.” That would explain her accent! David couldn’t place it, but he could certainly tell she had one. “I am fifteen, and my birthday was three months ago.”

            “So your new here? You haven’t gone to school yet?”

            “Not here.”

            “Do you know anyone around here?”

            “Other than you? Nope. I don’t have any friends yet.”

            “A girl like you should have friends. I’d be honoured to be your first.” David bowed his head a little. Kendra retraced her hands from David’s sides and put them on her lap and giggled.

            “Ah you’re so sweet. Well, how about you?”

            “Well, my name is David, I’ve lived here my whole life…” David’s train of thought wears thin, and Kendra notices him look down,

            “Something wrong?”

            “No… I just can’t… I just can’t really remember the last two years.”

            “Wow. I wonder what happened in there that made you forget so much time.”

            “I know… Any ideas?”

            “No clue. But you could start anew with me!” Kendra gave David a smile that could melt anyone, David was glad he was already sitting down when he looked up at her; she had a very beautiful smile. He noticed now, for the first time, that she actually had braces. He hadn’t seen them before.

            “I’d like that… How come I didn’t notice you had braces earlier?”

            Kendra shied a bit, looked down and put her hair behind her ear. “I dunno, I try to hide them. A lot of people didn’t like them back home.”

            “Aww, you shouldn’t. You’ve got a pretty smile.”

            “You’re quite the flatterer.”

            “Well, I just speak my mind and the truth. It’s just who I am.” David shrugged and looked down at the bed.

            “Cute. I’ve not really met someone like you before.”

            David returned his eyes up to Kendra to find himself under her gaze again, “Oh, you’ve no idea.” He said with a sly grin, and she smiled at that. “So… How was life before you moved here?”

            “Well, to be honest I don’t know. I had a lot of friends, and was a pretty popular girl; but I never knew what to think about things. Guess it was just who I was I suppose.”

            “I see… And has it improved since you’ve got here?”

            “Well… It might have. I’ve only been here a couple months and so far it’s not bad. It’s a lot warmer here, so I had to get a whole new wardrobe.”

            “I bet it was a little difficult getting used to a new environment.”

            “A bit. I kept getting too hot in all my other clothes, so I’m probably going to end up throwing them all away once I get a decent bunch of new stuff to wear. I’m wearing a new outfit I bought last week, see?” She stood up and showed David.

            From his vantage point she was absolutely gigantic. About a foot in from the bed, he was sitting down; and about two feet away she was standing, their height differences was outstanding. “Gorgeous.”

            “There’s no way I would have survived in these clothes at my old home, I would of froze to death in a matter of hours!”

            “I can only imagine. I’ve not really been through weather all too cold. It’s snowed here once or twice, but it is nothing I bet compared to New England.”

            “No kidding. I’m glad to be down here. I’ve always wanted to wear this kind of clothing. I always felt so… Boring, in my old clothes. They made me look like a marshmallow, and that was never fun!”

            “Aww, well at least you got what you wanted. That’s always an important thing of life. So, who do you live with?”

            Kendra got back down on the ground, this time sitting cross legged with her legs under the bed and leaning back on her hands. She stretched her neck and answered David, “Well, I live with my parents, mom and dad. Mom works at a Medical Research Facility some ways from here, I never see her anymore. Dad is a doctor at the hospital, so he’s rarely home when I am. So I usually get free reign of the house.”

            “What in the world do you do to keep sane?”

            “Hehe, well I read my books, write in my diary, walk around outside, or sometimes use my computer. But…” David raised his eyebrow at this long drawn out word with emphasis, “Now that you’re around, if you’ll stay, I’d have a friend to talk with!”

            “I’d like that, yes. I’ll stay with you Kendra.”

            “Yippie… Alright, your turn, what about your family?”

            “To be honest I can’t really remember that much. I know I have one but I don’t remember anything from the past two years so I dunno what’s happening there.”

            “Shouldn’t you go find out?”

            “Hah, not like it’d be a great idea doing that right now like this.” David referenced his size,

            “Oh, right… That could cause a problem. Well, you weren’t this size when I met you. How come you’re so used to it?”

            “I don’t know. But I just feel at ease. Not panicky or anything.”

            “Interesting. We’ve got some work to do figuring out what you’ve been up to for the past two years. Me, I know what I’ve been doin. But you, I think it’s important we figure that out eventually.”

            “No doubt.”

            “Well, it seems like you need a place to live. I know you said you’d stick around, but would you object to living with me? At least for a while until we can figure something out?”

            “I would love that. I feel safe with you, and I don’t think I’d feel safe anywhere else. Especially on my own.”

            “Goodie, goodie. Well I feel acquainted with you. What about you?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well we’re not strangers to each other much anymore are we?”

            “I wouldn’t think so. What are you sayin?”

            “We are friends now?”

            “Yes, that is right. We are friends.” Kendra was visibly happy at getting her first friend, and this became apparent to David when she picked him up and hugged him. David hadn’t been expecting this, but didn’t disregard it. He enjoyed her presence so close to him, she smelled nice.

            When she pulled him away from her chest she brought him up in front of her face, “I want to ask if your friend is alright.”

            David thought for a moment… He couldn’t remember, so he felt as though he should say yes. However as it came out of him he felt better about saying it, and finished it with more confidence. “Yes.”

            “Alright, that’s good. Well I haven’t had food yet today and I’m pretty hungry, how about you?”

            “I could use a small meal... No pun intended.”

            Kendra chuckled, “Alright, let’s go make something.”

            Kendra tightened her grip on David a little as to not let him fall as she stood up. David’s altitude changed relatively quickly again, he was going to have to get used to this all over again. But… Why? Does that mean he’s been used to it before?

            She took him out of her room and into the kitchen dining room combo, and put him on the table. “How about a peanut butter sandwich? Does that sound alright?”

            “Sure,” David of course didn’t know what she had in her house, so she obviously knew best what to make. He watched her depart and enter the small kitchen, and begin moving things about. David took the time to take in the sights of the room. The kitchen in front of him, the dining room in which he currently resided, and the living room to his right.

            He noticed a few pictures on the wall here. There were some small ones, and some larger ones. All of which seemed to be family, and or friends. He couldn’t be certain, but one of them looked like a baby picture of probably Kendra. Another a little higher than that across the room had three people in it. It must have been Kendra and her family, however it was too far away for David to see clearly.

            When he finished admiring things Kendra placed a plate on the table in front of a chair, which she pulled out and sat in. On the plate was a humongous sandwich made with what appeared to be regular bread. To Kendra, it wasn’t that much at all, but to David it was huge. She did some small work on one side of it, and presented David with a little sandwich of his own, very carefully crafted. It was a bit oversized, but it was a nice gesture.

            “Thank you much Kendra.”

            “No problem, I felt it’d be nice if I gave you your own sandwich as I had my own.” She picked it up and brought it up to her mouth and took a small bite, then another slightly larger overtop of it. David noticed, so apparently she bit twice. She’s becoming a rather interesting person.

            David decided to be polite and not watch her entirely. However he could help but glance up at her a few times as she chewed. It was pretty cool; she wasn’t very far away so David could hear some of it, but not all of it. He hadn’t told her yet… He’d have to enlighten her on some subjects eventually.

            When Kendra swallowed, David couldn’t help but watch, it seemed strained. Kendra visibly ran her tongue over her teeth within her mouth, which was closed at the time. She swallowed again, and spoke, “I forgot a drink. Peanut butter is so thick! Plus it sticks to everything.”

            She went to the counter and pulled out a glass and a small plastic cup. She proceeded to fill the glass with apple juice, and she dipped the plastic cup into it. She put the cup next to David, it must have been a table spoon measuring cup, as it was the size of a small basin to him. She herself took a few swallows from her own drink before sitting down. Her throat emanated the classic sound that David was so attuned to. He was certain, their relationship would have to grow.

            They finished their meal in relative silence. David’s world was taken up mostly by the sound of Kendra’s mouth working as she chewed, and her throat as she swallowed something. She probably didn’t notice, but he would have to let her know eventually.

            When David finished his food, which was a little much for him but the liquid helped, he asked her a question; “Kendra, have you ever wanted power?”

            Kendra had just taken a drink when David had asked, she put the cup down and picked up the last piece of sandwich. “Depends… What do you mean?” David looked back up at her as she ate the last bit of her sandwich.

            “Well I was just wondering how you reacted to being in a position of power is all.”

            She swallowed, “What, like between you and me right now?”

            “Sure.”

            She sat up and put her hand next to David, “Well I’ve never really thought of it before now. I’ve obviously never been in the situation before. Especially with guys at normal height, I’m normally shorter than a lot of people. So I guess I wouldn’t really know.”

            “Well what about now?”

            “I guess I’m okay… I don’t feel compelled to like, take over and stuff.”

            “Well that’s good.”

            “I suppose.”

            “Was it you who shrank me?”

            “What? Shrink you?”

            “Well… You said I wasn’t this size when you met me, and since I can’t remember, was it you who shrank me?”

            “I guess so. But how would I of done it?”

            “I dunno… Do you know magic?”

            “Magic? That doesn’t exist, does it?”

            “Well, you’re talking to a guy that’s smaller than your middle finger if you hadn’t noticed.”

            Kendra had to laugh at that, “Well that’s true, I guess I just hadn’t ever thought it was real… So it is?”

            “Yes. It’s as real as you and me… But if you didn’t know it existed, then you couldn’t of shrunk me on purpose. What was the last thing that happened before I ended up like this?”

            “Well… There was that guy, then that girl disappeared… Then you grabbed my arms,” she motioned this all out as she spoke and recalled, “then when I went to push you away you vanished, when I looked down you were there at that size.”

            “Hmmm… You had sleeves where I grabbed you?”

            “Yea.”

            “Then I probably know how it happened.”

            “Wait… Did I miss something?”

            “I can only guess that when you touched me, I shrank. The only way to know for certain if that is plausible, is to have you touch someone else.”

            “If that’s true, wouldn’t that shrink them as well?”

            “In theory, yes.”

            “But we need to figure out a way to make you normal again! Not make more people smaller!”

            “Alright, well… I suppose it’s time to let you in on some stuff you probably don’t know about.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well… I don’t think I’d want to be returned to normal.”

            “What? Why?”

            “To be honest, I like being small.” Kendra gave David a puzzled look. “I like it, honest. It’s always just been a part of me, wishing I could be small.”

            “So you… want to be tiny?”

            “Yes. Thinking on what I do remember, I’ve always enjoyed the idea of being small. And before I knew magic existed I always thought it not possible. Then I learned about magic… And well my memory goes blank from there, unfortunately.”

            “Oh! That’s good! One of your last memories you ‘can’ remember!”

            “I suppose. Now it’s your turn, have you ever thought about being bigger than someone?”

            “Like how?”

            “Well, given our current circumstance, you are quite larger than me. In practically every sense of the word. Have you ever thought about being larger than someone like that?”

            “Well… I guess I might of at one point. Recently I’ve been lonely and have wanted a companion, never did I think it would be a tiny person though.”

            “How about bigger than normal people?”

            “You mean like a giant?” David nodded, “Maybe when I was little. I thought it would be fun to be really, really tall and wander around a city and play with things. But I haven’t thought about that in… God… a long time.”

            “Well we’re in that kind of situation. And it’s got a name.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “You see, there’s a community out there that’s all about it. And there are names for all sorts of stuff you wouldn’t even think about.” Kendra turned her head to the side a bit and continued to look at David intently. He faltered under the power of her bluish-grey eyes. “We.. Well the situation we are in makes you a giantess. Not to you, but to me. So see, it’s all in reference.”

            “I see…”

            “So with such a size difference, aspects change and what not…”

            Kendra was very quick on the draw, and appeared full of questions. “What kind of aspects?”

            “People tend to admire different things about someone. No matter what size, its apparent in all people.” Kendra nodded in agreement, “Well, you’re a great girl I must say. You exhibit the qualities of a giantess very well. Without any back ground knowledge, that doesn’t mean much, but let’s just say I find your presence pleasing.”

            “Heh, well of course! I’m a girl and you’re a guy, I would expect.”

            “That’s true too. But I admire… Ahh, some people would call them weird things. Now in the community it’s not weird, it’s just normal to a lot of people.”

            “What kind of things.”

            “I admire the simple things in life. I always have, that’s how I was raised. I don’t necessarily know how I started to like what I did, I just eventually did. Worked its way into me it did.”

            “So what kind of simple things do you admire? If you don’t mind me asking?”

            “Nah, I don’t. You’re curious, and we’re friends. I’d have to tell you eventually,” Kendra grinned and David smiled sheepishly, “Well I admire the things you do every day without thinking. And even some things that you don’t have any control over. For instance, what happened just now.”

            “Oh?”

            “Yea. I enjoy watching you eat.”

            “Ohh… So you like watching chicks chew eh?”

            David shied, “Yes,”

            “Well don’t worry my little friend, I won’t hold that against you. I find that really cute that I can do something nice for you, every day.”

            “Awesome. I was a little worried to be honest… You never know how someone is going to react to something like that… I lost a friend once because I told them about it.”

            “Oh that’s sad, well they weren’t a very good friend then were they?”

            “I guess not.”

            “Well don’t worry, you won’t lose me. And I will enjoy the added attention.” She smiled again, and David couldn’t resist smiling himself. “So, what else is there?”

            “Well… I think it’s best to let some things discover themselves, but I do find you quite pretty, and your braces make a lovely smile. So don’t try to hide them, because that won’t fly with me!”

            “Hehe, alright mister. I’ll do that just for you.”

            And like that it was the beginning of a great friendship. David was feeling fine about the situation, and he rather liked Kendra. He was shocked to say the least at her accepting nature, but he still didn’t know what to expect from her. Plus he liked how she put it, he hadn’t thought of it like that before… ‘Watch chicks chew.’ Priceless.

            Kendra was also feeling good about the situation. She hadn’t had a friend since she left her old home, and David made her feel good about herself. Plus, given their size difference, he was technically all hers and no one else’s. So she didn’t have to worry about losing him to stupid things and stuff. Of course she knew he wasn’t a pet, but still, she enjoyed having him there. Especially since he would be giving her all of his attention that made her feel good about herself.

 


 

Part V by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Fünf

First Time

 

            “So David, what should we do today? It still isn’t even noon yet, and I want to do something.” Kendra asked David as she took him back to her room.

            “Well, today really is a learning day for us both. I feel pretty close to you, but there’s still some learning and teaching to be done.”

            “Hehe, what do you mean?” Kendra shuts her door behind her and heads to her bed.

            “Hmm… I just had a thought… I feel like I keep saying well a lot…”

            “You do, but its well placed.” She smiled at him,

            “Alright,” David was quiet for a minute as Kendra got onto her bed. She laid down on her right side and placed David on her pillow, which she laid her arm across and propped up her head with. She looked down at him and smile again.

            “So teach me.”

            “Well I’ve taught you quite a bit already, you sure you want to know more?”

            “Sure, there’s no such thing as too much.”

            “If you say so,” David replied with a sly grin, “Well you like attention right?”

            “Yes, I love attention.”

            “Well there are lots of ways to get attention in the situation I propose.”

            “Like how?”

            “I’ll let you figure most of them out yourself.”

            “Aww, you’re no fun.” Kendra said dejectedly, as she moved down on the bed, laid on her front and put her head in her hands.

            “Oh you will find I can be all sorts of fun Kendra, you just have to do the right things.”

            “Hehe, like that?”

            “Again I’ll let you figure that out on your own. Besides, once we get to know one another more, it’ll become easier for you to find out.”

            “Okay.”

            “What would you do for attention?”

            “Well… I’d do a lot for attention. I love it after all.”

            “I see, that could make things interesting.”

            “How so?”

            “Well there’s another part of the ‘community’ I talked about before that I haven’t told you about.”

            “I figured it would be pretty big… But how so?”

            “Well inside the community there are different groups of people, and different subject. Some people like one aspect of it more than others.”

            “The giantess aspect?”

            “Exactly. Some people admire one thing more than others, like what I said about my own.” Kendra giggled a bit, “Mhmm… Okay I’m going to ask you a question that you’re probably not going to understand.”

            “Hey, I’m a red head, not a blonde. I bet I can manage!”

            “Heh, alright. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to eat someone?”

            Kendra was obviously not expecting such a question, her facial expression denoted this very profoundly, “What?”

            “Yea, I told you.”

            “Hmm… You’re right. Well, I guess. No I haven’t thought about it before. Why would someone do that?”

            “We, there are many reasons why someone would do it. Everyone has their own justification, or reason why. To some people it’s just fun, others find it entertaining, and others have their own opinions. I once heard it explained as being romantic. ‘Being as close to someone as physically possible, being inside them.’”

            “Huh… That’s new. Hehe, I’ve never thought about getting that close to someone. Although, I’ve never known someone I’d want to get that close to.”

            “Yea, but to most people it is just really fun. It of course depends on what side you’re on to say what is fun, and everyone decides for themselves what they find fun about it.”

            “What do you think is fun?”

            “Well like I said earlier, I admire simple processes. And since I’m a small person, I’d be really easy to eat, either on purpose or accident.” David could feel the weight of Kendra’s gaze.

            “So… Does that mean you’d want me to eat you?” Kendra was genuinely interested,

            “Well… It’d be fun I think, loads. I’m rather partial to vore myself.”

            “Vore?”

            “It’s the process of eating, being eaten, or watching someone or something eat or being eaten.”

            “Oh like how you’d like to watch me eat.”

            “In simplicity, yes. However I don’t really want to die, and if I were to be eaten by you, your stomach would digest me and that wouldn’t be any fun, I think.”

            “But I could throw you back up right?”

            “Of course. But I wouldn’t want to put you through that. Retching is not fun at all.”

            “Oh I know, it’s not fun at all.”

            “So no, I don’t think it’d be a good idea for you to eat me.”

            “Aww, I think it’d be a new fun experience.”

            David wasn’t expecting this. “Really now?”

            “Yea, how many people can say, ‘Hey! I swallowed someone alive!’”

            “You’ve got a point there. And you’d be okay with that?”

            “Sure. I’d like to try it someday.”

            “Well you know, you can shrink people.”

            “I can?”

            “Remember? You shrank me.”

            “Oh right… But I don’t think everyone in the world is into it, and I’m not sure many people would be privy to being eaten by me.”

            “I have a few friends who would absolutely love you for the opportunity.”

            “You do?”

            “Of course! They would love to be eaten by a beautiful girl such as yourself.”

            Kendra laughed, her pleasant voice filled David’s ears, “Now you’re just patronizing me.”

            “Not in the least bit. I’m serious. They’d love it.”

            “Alright.”

            “But you shouldn’t throw someone up.”

            “I shouldn’t?”

            “No, because if you shrink them, if my knowledge in magic is correct, there is no way to make them normal again. And besides, if you did find a way to make them normal, I’m sure they’d tell on you. And you’d get into trouble. Either that, or if you kept them, then I’d have competition and I wouldn’t like that!”

            “But, they’d die.”

            “Yes… That’s the only sad thing about vore, is that its normally a one way trip. You go down, and you don’t come up. But I’m sure if you found someone who wanted you to eat them, they wouldn’t want to come back up. Now me, I’d not like to die… Since we’re friends, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want to kill me either.”

            “Oh not at all.”

            “But someone you don’t know…”

            “But that’s cruel, isn’t it?”

            “Somewhat… But it’s fun, and if the person you didn’t know ‘wanted’ to be eaten by you, then you’re doing them a favour, and would be making them very happy as they’d enjoy the entire thing.”

            “I guess you’re right. You know it better than I do.”

            “Heh, only you will know what you enjoy. You should try it some time and we’ll figure it out from there.” Kendra slid her fingers around David and held him up in front of her.

            “Well if you don’t want me to eat you, then who?”

            “Oh, it’s not that I don’t want you to eat me. It’s just I don’t want to end up any less than I currently am, so to speak.” She smiled at him, and his vicinity to her face made her smile even more powerful, “You have the internet on your computer right?”

            “Of course.”

            “Alright, well let’s get into contact with a friend of mine.”

            “Alright, lets boot it up.” Kendra took David to her computer, and puts him on the desk. She turned on the machine, and sat in the rolling chair in front of David. “When it gets up and stuff, you lead me through it and I’ll do any typing you need me to do. Okay?”

            “Sure.”

            After about a half an hour, David had successfully guided Kendra, who wasn’t anywhere near his computer literacy level, but knew her way around, to contacting his friend. They chatted for a few minutes, having David do the talking, and Kendra the typing, and convinced him to come over to Kendra’s house for a giantess experience like none other. David warned him, ‘don’t come over unless you want it.’

            So we were expecting him within an hour. “Alright, so what do I do David?”

            “Well, you should take me, however you shouldn’t show me to him right away.”

            “Right, how do I hide you?”

            “Well your hair is long enough isn’t it?” Kendra looked at David and pulled her hair out in front of her. “Perfect, if you put me on your shoulder you can hide me with your hair…”

            “Ohh… right.” David lifted his arms and she slipped her fingers around him again, the power she had was amazing, she didn’t even know it. She carefully place him on her narrow shoulder up towards her arm. She was of course looking at him. She grinned, “Okay, now what?”

            “Well it won’t work so well if I’m too far out for your hair to cover me naturally, besides, I don’t want to fall.” So David walked over to her neck. Kendra absolutely loved the feeling he gave her, as he walked on her, and when he touched her skin it felt electric.

            She let her hair fall naturally around him, shielding him in a red prison of hair, she had to manually reposition her bangs in front of David so it covered him. He could see through the curtain in some places, but he was sure he couldn’t be seen from the outside. “Okay. Next?”

            “Yes, when he comes up he’ll probably ask where I am. You can go ahead and show him me, and he’ll probably be flabbergasted. But before you show him me you should talk to him, introduce yourself, and invite him in.”

            “That doesn’t sound too hard,” Kendra’s voice, because of David’s proximity to her throat, was a hundred times louder and more clear. It was amazing, plus her throat would bob every now and then as she spoke, it was beautiful.

            “However you don’t want to touch him until you’re ready, because if what I think is true, then when you touch him he will shrink. Probably right before you do however, you have to tell him what you want to do.”

            “Which is what exactly?”

            “Eat him. Be casual about it, and play with it, but when you shrink him its set, you have to do it. You’re sure you want to?”

            “Right now? More than anything, I’m excited David!” She swallowed, and David was blasted by the shockwave of sound.

            He hugged her neck and ran his hand along it once, “You’re great.”

            Kendra was very excited by this, the feeling was pretty intense. Considering she’d never felt anything quite like it before. “So he should be here in a little while right?”

            “Yep, I can’t remember where he lives, but I don’t think it’s too far from here. So you should probably get ready.”

            David felt them take off, as she headed towards her bathroom. In there, which this all happened relatively quickly, she brushed her teeth and rinsed. David of course didn’t know exactly what all was happening as he couldn’t see everything, and he had to grab onto her next to keep from falling off as she moved. He came really close to falling off again when she bent forward, but her hand came up and pushed David back into place when she righted herself.

            “Alright, I’m ready.” No quicker than she said this, the doorbell rang.

            She quickly adjusted herself in the mirror, hid David again, and went to the front door. When she opened it she was greeted by a guy wearing a white T-Shirt, with the dumbest looking green fish on the front. It’s caption was ‘Swim Swim Hungry,’ Kendra thought it looked retarded, but smiled and said hello.

            “Hey, you’re Kendra?” He held out his hand to her, he was substantially taller than her.

            She waved took his hand and shook it. She had thought ahead and grabbed a pair of her thin white cloth gloves, so she didn’t touch his skin. “Yes. And you’re Leon?”

            “Yep. So, where’s David? He is going to be here right?”

 

 

Part V-2 by ralf_wolfs
           “You can say that, yes. Why don’t you come in and get comfortable?”

            “Thank you,” Leon said as she invited him in, he took to the couch that she beckoned him too, and she sat on the one opposite of him, making sure not to reveal David. “So what is this I was told to come too?”

            “Well, David thought we should meet.”

            “He is coming isn’t he? He didn’t set me up again did he?”

            “Oh no, no, no. He’s already here.”

            “Oh good. Alright so what am I here for?”

            “Well… You like vore right?”

            Leon was obviously not expecting this kind of question. “What?”

            “That’s why you’re here. David was talking to you about meeting a real giantess wasn’t he?”

            “Yes… But how would you know? I don’t see him yet.”

            “Because he had me type it for him.” Kendra smiled at Leon’s puzzled look, it was this at this time David said to go ahead, and she used her hand to push her hair out of her face, thus revealing David to Leon, who then waved. Leon was awe struck.

            “But… How?”

            “Easy, I could show you, but let me warn you, there’s no turning back once you say yes.” Leon thought for a moment while she paused, “So what do you say Leon? Wanna do lunch?”

            “Aight… I’m cool with that.”

            “Rightio, let me just take off my gloves.” She did, and she held out her hand to Leon. “Shake if you’re ready, and we’ll do lunch.”

            Leon hesitated for a brief instant, but looking into her eyes, he couldn’t resist, he reached out and took her hand. In her mind she was going ‘Shrink, shrink, shrink,’ over and over again, and he didn’t shrink when he took her hand. Disaster! She kept saying it louder in her mind, she then felt a rush of energy flow through her fingertips, and before even a full repetition of completed, she was gripping at air. She had done it.

            Kendra nearly exploded with excitement, so much so she toppled David from his perch, and he tumbled off Kendra’s shoulder. If she’d been leaning any further back, he’d of rolled down her chest, but because of her leaning forward, he fell straight to her right thigh, and hit the tight denim with a soft soundless thud.

            Kendra noticed this, and quickly looked down for David, who was righting himself on her leg. The feeling again was electric, having a small person standing up on her body, however she felt she had to help him, and she picked him up. “Oops! Sorry David, I forgot for a second.”

            “No worries. I’m unharmed, and I won’t lie that it wasn’t fun.”

            She giggled, and turned her attention back to Leon, who was sitting on the couch a short distance from Kendra. “Hey there!” Leon didn’t know what to say, “So, about that lunch.” She reached over and plucked him off the couch with her thumb and forefinger, and held him in front of her face. “Don’t you look cute.”

            She led the three of them to her bedroom. She laid down on her back, and propped her head up on her fluffy pillow, she then placed David on her chest, right next to her throat, and held Leon in her hands in front of her face.

            “Alright, so what do you think Leon?”

            “About what exactly?” He replied apprehensively,

            “About everything that’s happened so far. You know what’s gonna happen right?” He nodded, “Good. Now I don’t want to do it against your will. You have to want it alright?” He nodded again, “So do you want it.”

            Leon sat there in her grip, looking over her face. Her skin looked so soft, and her lips looked very inviting, and the random glinting of light off the metal on her teeth and from her saliva in her mouth. “Yes.”

            “Goodie, now… Since I want to eat you, and you want to be eaten, is there anything else you want before I do anything?”

            Leon thought about it for a few minutes, he could tell she wasn’t playing about it, never before faced with such a decision, he was left speechless. He didn’t know what to say. “I don’t know Kendra.”

            “Well, Leon, if you can’t think of anything, I’ll make up your mind for you, okay?”

            “Wait… What?” But before he could say anything, she blew on him as she moved him towards her mouth. He hardly had any time to ready himself as he bumped into her moist red lips, and they separated, revealing her braced teeth, which in turn parted to reveal a reddish cavern beneath him.

            Confronted with the reality of it, he struggled without consciousness. Seeing the absolutely gigantic mouth of a girl who was about to consume him, he was taken over by instinct to survive. However he was torn with his irrational side of mind, and the attractiveness of her mouth. Her saliva stretched too and fro within her maw, and her breath was overpoweringly sweet. She lowered him into her mouth.

            David was watching the spectacle from her chest, and took the time to admire her. With her head tipped back her throat was exposed for him to see very well, and it looked incredible. He also took the time to look over her body, for as much as he could see. She was indeed a thin girl, she looked to have some muscle tone on her arms, and probably her legs, but he couldn’t see very far over her breasts, which were roughly the same height as he, but he was higher up on elevation, so he couldn’t tell just how big they were.

            Her breath was intoxicating to say the least, it soothed Leon, and made his struggles less prevalent; until she completely had him in her mouth and she place him on her tongue, and removed her hand.

            It was at this point he stopped struggling, he knew it was time. She righted her head and closed her lips, but kept her teeth apart as to leave space in her mouth. She sat there for a moment, and Leon took in the sights of her mouth. He was able to stand up completely in there, and all around him the heat and smell of mint was beginning to overtake him, and he hit her tongue.

            Kendra felt him go down, and she closed her jaws, and moved her tongue around, covering him with saliva. Kendra looked down at David as she moved him around in her mouth, and he gave her the thumbs up sign. She sighed through her nose, and looked up. Leon had read plenty, he knew what was about to happen, and he braced himself for it.

            Kendra pushed her tongue up and released herself to let her body take control, she swallowed. To Leon everything happened in a flash, and he was taken aback by how incredibly violent it all was. How something so natural could happen inside such a pretty girl, and be so incredibly violent, was so scary. And it came like a flash.

            An echo of an explosion as her throat lurched, first moving up as the bottom of her jaw, her soft skin, moved to meet her throat, then when it moved back up David could see the lump in her throat that he knew was Leon move towards him. David too thought it was incredible, he could only imagine what it must have been like for Leon.

            To Leon however, he hadn’t the time to make such ponderous inquiries about the situation, Kendra’s tongue had come at him like a beast out for blood, slammed into him and compressed him against her throat wall, which then constricted him violently, and rather painfully, squeezing him down. It was over in seconds, and he was pushed into her stomach.

            Everything was completely different here than it was up there. In her mouth it was beautiful, awe inspiring, and smelled very inviting… And her constant breath made him soothed, and put him at ease. Now, here in her stomach, was a very different story. The air wreaked in a foul stench that could only be described as gross, he was floating in a goop that contained large islands that could only be her breakfast. Everything was black and dark, and the sound he heard was ungodly loud. The sound of her stomach working was unlike any he had ever even dreamed of. It was so loud, and was coming from all around him. It was like the very air was alive with motion. He could hear her heart beat, and her breathing, off in the distance, as her stomach was mostly drowning out most sounds, as it already was in deep digestion.

            “David! That was awesome!”

            “See? I know what I’m talking about.”

            “I can’t even begin to describe the feeling.” David was watching Kendra closely as she held her eyes closed, she winced.

            “What was it?”

            “I felt him.” She pointed with her finger, “Right here.”

            “See? It is pretty amazing isn’t it?”

            “I want to feel bad, but I want to do it again! What am I supposed to feel David?”

            “That Kendra, is up to you to decide. If you liked the feeling, then there’s nothing stopping you from doing it again, as many times as you want.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “I’m certain. You have the power, you need only use it. And if you should choose, I can remain by your side through it all.” Kendra opened her eyes and looked at him, and he felt the weight of her beautiful eyes.

            “Thank you David, I’d love to have you with me. You know so much more than me, and besides, if I got rid of you, I wouldn’t be able to learn anymore!” David chuckled, and gave a start when he suddenly was being picked up and brought up to her mouth, her braces shown very clearly in front of him.

            She blew on him gently, and kissed him lightly. David was of course, taken aback by this, her lips completely overpowering him… He hadn’t expected such a thing. “A kiss on the first date?” He said with the air of humour apparent in his voice.

            “Hehe, I’ve never been on a date before you know.”

            “Oh wow, really?”

            “Yea, been single my whole life.”

            “That’s amazing to know, for a girl like you should never be single.”

            “Well, just never was able to get a boyfriend. No one really liked me like that… Probably because I always looked like a marshmallow, but meh… I survived.”

            “Hmmm… Well, how do you feel?”

            “About what?”

            “About what you just did.”

            Kendra thought for a moment, then replied, “Good.”

            “Alright, well just so you know, my friends aren’t an endless supply, so you might have to go find your own people you know.”

            “Yea… I know. I don’t want to do bad things, but that really was fun. I enjoyed it.”

            “May I listen?”

            “To what?”

            “To you.”

            “Aren’t you?”

            David made a motion with his hand, “To your stomach of course.”

            “Why would you want to do that?”

            “Remember how I said we should let some things discover themselves?” Kendra nodded, “Well, that’s one of them. I’m quite partial to the ‘music’ that your body creates when it digests your food.”

            Kendra giggled again, “Silly, okay.” She offered him her hand, and he stepped onto it. She carried him over her breasts, and placed him on her soft belly, which was wrapped in a very thin layer of tight orange cloth, right below her rib cage. “Is that okay David?”

            “Perfect.”

            “There are some amazing things we don’t know about each other it seems.”

            “What do you mean Kendra?”

            “Well I would of never known these things about you if you hadn’t told me. Nor would I have ever swallowed a person in my life, if you hadn’t brought me to do it.”

            “Heh, so are you enjoying your new position as a giantess?” David said as he got down and listened to her stomach, the sounds of life coming from deep within the body he was now standing on were intense.

            “I have to say David, yes. I am rather beginning to enjoy myself. I’m so very glad I ran into you today.”

            “Forgetting I can’t remember much from the time I opened my eyes and saw your face, I am quite glad you did also.”

            Kendra’s abdomen muscles tightened up as she laughed slightly, bouncing David around as he heard the deep rich sound emanating from within her. It was an experience he will remember for a long time to come… Or so he at least hopes.

            Kendra had eaten her first person, alive and willing, and she had enjoyed it. She couldn’t wait to do it again, but next time she will have to find someone who isn’t so willing, and that might pose a problem for her. But for the time being, she moved her hands onto her belly, her left hand to David and her right hand to her stomach. She patted David as he laid there as she looked up at the ceiling, wondering what else there was about herself that she didn’t even know.


 


Part VI by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Sechs

Day’s End

 

            Kendra let David sit on her belly for some time, while they talked idly about random things. Periodically Kendra would feel Leon inside her stomach, and that always made her muscles tense up around her midsection. David of course was enjoying the situation, he was enjoying listening to the random clatter coming from within her, and coming from her voice.

            After a while Kendra sat up, without warning David. She watched as he rolled down her stomach and fell onto her left thigh. She chuckled and went to retrieve David. He rather liked the experience, aside the rolling head over heels without any kind of warning. When her fingers wrapped themselves around them he surrendered to her unimaginable strength, and she sat up all the way.

            She placed David on her bed, and stood up herself. She stretched as far as she could, and David watched the entire spectacle. It was pretty awesome seeing something so huge move so easily with perfect fluidic motion. When she came back down from her stretch she turned and waved at David, who waved back.

            “So, what do you have planned for the rest of the day Kendra?”

            “I dunno. I was going to go to the Mall and spend some time at the book shop, but I ran into you before getting there, and well it’s been a few hours.”

            “So then aside going out?”

            She blushed, “Dunno. I guess we can just stay here until tomorrow. There isn’t anything really happenin tomorrow so I dunno. Nothing else to do around here I think, aside read.”

            “Do you study for school at all during time off?”

            “No. I should, it would help my grades, but I don’t. Just can’t bring myself to do it.”

            “Hmm… Not saying I ever study, but gotta say, love that calculus.”

            “Calculus?!”

            “What?”

            “I’m only in Algebra 2, are you insane!?”

            “Nah…”

            “Well sheesh… That’s nuts.”

            “Hmm… So have you figured out what we’re gonna do yet?”

            “I’m thinkin I’m thinkin!” Kendra put her head in her hand and paced the room a little. “You know, we have a pool in our backyard, and I haven’t tried it yet.”

            “I can’t swim.” David said dejectedly,

            “Aww, now would I let you drown? Nah, I’ll teach you how to swim and make sure you stay afloat.”

            “Alright. That’ll be fun.”

            “Sweet, let me get changed and we’ll head out.” Kendra moved so fast it was scary; she procured a bathing suit and flew to her bathroom. Within minutes she had returned and, with towel in hand, spoke, “So, what do ya think little guy?”

            Kendra held out her arms in front of David in a display, and he looked upon her radiant beauty with envy. She was wearing an orange two piece that matched her tanned skin in a great contrast. She looked very well, her flat stomach, strong arms and legs, and cute curves. “You got changed really fast.”

            “Yes, I’m excited! I haven’t used our pool yet.”

            “Ah, well you look stunning by the way,” When she picked him up she kissed him again and placed him on her soft shoulder, he instinctively took to her neck as to not fall.

            “You’re so cute! Alright, lets head on out, there’s only a few more hours of daylight and if we’re lucky I can teach you to swim quickly. I don’t think the pool is too deep, so don’t worry too much.”

            “Heh, lead the way.”

            “Of course!” With that Kendra took them into the backyard, there was an above ground pool that was much taller than she was, it scared David a little, but when she got up onto the deck it didn’t look too bad. She placed her towel on a chair and offered David her hand, which he took.

            She set him off by her foot, “Alright, I’ll get in first.” David gave her a nod and looked way up as she stood up. The vantage point was something else. She stepped off and down into the water. “Hey, it’s not cold. Awesome.” She let the rest of her body fall into the water, creating a tidal wave that slammed David into the ground, when he regained his composure; David was stifling a laugh behind her hand as she watched him squirm.

            “Hey!”

            “Hehe, sorry David. That wasn’t too cold was it?”

            “Nah. Not too cold.” David replied to her, as she laid back in the water, and kicked off from the side. David watched her swim to the other end of the pool, which seemed impossibly far away, then watched her go under, kick again, and come speeding back to his side.

            “Yea, it’s awesome. Why don’t you come in?” She stood up and when she did so the water came up to just above her breast. David watched as the water shown off her brilliant skin as light reflected off from it. Her hair clung to the sides of her body as she stood there.

            She held out her hand to David, and he took it hesitantly. She brought him out with her as she walked towards the center of the pool, here the water seemed deeper, and it covered her shoulders. David didn’t really want to get wet, but he didn’t want to disappoint Kendra.

            She slowly let water cover her hand until David was standing in water. “Ready? To give it a shot?” David gave a thumbs up, and she submerged the rest of David by moving her hand down even further.

            He of course, was a terrible swimmer, and couldn’t really swim at all. But he tried to stay afloat. Her hand just a little too far for him to stay above the water. He was trying though, but it was a pathetic display. Kendra giggled, but David didn’t catch it. He was just trying to stay up.

            Kendra proceeded in instructing David on how to do things. Having him standing on one of her hands, mostly underwater, and then swimming to her other hand, which with every trial she spread her hands apart little by little. It was about three hours before David could really do it by himself, and he was becoming exhausted.

            “Well you’ve had quite the work out haven’t you little guy?” David was on his knees, very, very tired, as she held her hand underneath of him, but above the water so he could rest.

            “Yea…” He panted, “No kidding. Can I rest now?”

            “Sure, you’ve earned a break. Although I haven’t had my work out yet, but that’s okay. We’ll relax some. Can you float still?”

            “I can try.”

            “Alright, hang on.” Kendra took her hand down slowly as to not suck David under, and he floated there. Kendra smiled and began to shift position. She rolled onto her back and her body floated up to the surface. David saw it coming from the depths; her belly loomed nearer and nearer until it touched him and pushed him up out of the water.

            Now he was sitting on her stomach as she floated in the water. David thought it was a nice idea. He stood up and surveyed her body. It was amazing, pools of water were collected around her, and water came up her sides as though it were a tide. And her skin was wet and rough from the water. However it became apparent relatively quickly as to where he was, for her belly chose that time to vibrate, as although a giant monster was making a racket deep within her. She seemed none the wiser.

            David heard some water splashing to his left, looked up her body and saw she was swimming slowly with her arms, doing a kind of half backstroke.

            David felt her muscles tighten as she laughed to herself, “Heh, I just had a funny thought.”

            “What is that Kendra?”

            “I was just thinking, you’re like a captain right now, and I am like your ship.”

            “Like Captain David and the USS Kendra?”

            She chuckled at this, “Yep!” Kendra floated for a ways then went “Choo choo!”

            David cracked up, and Kendra did also, causing her belly to flood with water as she laughed, “That’s not a boat! That’s a train!” David got wet again, but he couldn’t help thinking she had the cutest laugh. As she finished laughing, David couldn’t help but to look towards her top, two little mountains wrapped in orange quite a ways up, between them he could see the underside of a smile as she laughed to the sky.

            “Hey David,” she said eventually after all had quieted down, thus catching him off guard.

            “Errh, yea?” He found himself staring and looked at the tree that was beside the pool.

            She looked down at David, who returned her gaze after a minute, “Want to play a game?”

            “Well, I feel better now. So… sure, what do you want to play? We can’t really do a Marco polo, that’d be so unfair.”

            “Hehe, I was more along the lines of playin shark.”

            “Oooooooooooooooooh no!!!”

            “What? It’ll be fun! It’s getting dark out now, as the suns goin down and we don’t have any lights back here, it’d be fun.”

            “I would lose so easy! You’re a much better swimmer than me!”

            “Oh come on, please?”

            David could not resist her beautiful face and that tone of voice with that word, and his resolve crumbled. “Okay.”

            “Yippie!”

            “Just, don’t be too hard on me you know,” He smiled at her, and she nodded.

            “Alright David, are you ready?”

            “Sure.”

            Kendra’s body submerged, and David was sucked under as she went. He instantly began trying to swim to the surface, but he didn’t know which way was up, so he started swimming blindly, the chlorine burning his eyes. He felt something, a lot of something’s. It had to be hair, Kendra had to be close.

            Before he could swim the other way, his lungs began burning and he felt the need to breathe, but before his will gave out, he felt something soft against his front, and it pushed him. He surfaced, and gasped for breath.

            When he caught his breath and looked around, there was nothing but placid black waters, the sun had gone over the tree line, and it was now getting dark. He tried to look into the water around him, but he couldn’t see very far. He saw shapes, and shadows, as the light played tricks on him. He didn’t know where she was, and he wasn’t really paying attention to his location; he was not swimming.

            Then he saw something massive move underneath of him, and it snapped him back into game mode. He instantly took off to his right, swimming for all his worth and it wasn’t even a moment too soon. He saw Kendra appear out of the black inkiness looking straight at him, he kicked extra hard, she came at him like a torpedo, as though she just kicked off the ground.

            He felt her touch his skin, and it had to be her lips, he felt a powerful sucking force trying to force him under as the water around him was pushed up. She broke the surface, and he wound up on her lower lip, and half on her chin, he could do nothing but watch.

            They rose out of the pool, and water poured off Kendra like a waterfall, her mouth open and to his right, he could see into it. It was filled with water, and her metal-lined teeth glinted like treasure deep in some pool, but he knew better than to be fooled by this. Kendra reshaped her lips and blew the water out of her mouth, thus knocking David loose and he fell over off her chin. He rolled down her body, starting at her neck and down her chest; he slammed into her right breast and flew off in a random direction.

            His bearings were thrown into complete chaos as he flew, and when he smacked into her ledge he didn’t even know which way he was pointed. It was an amazing feeling though, for he knew what had just happened, and it was a pleasant one, but all too short lived as her skin reacted to his impression, and threw him off.

            Kendra too knew what had just happened, and she blushed profusely. “Oops, sorry David, hehe.” She submerged herself once more.

            David was able to come up just in time to see her sink into the water again, their eyes met, and when her head went under he was yet again pulled down by the sudden void in space. Eventually when he surfaced again, this time he was ready, he started heading for the ladder, which seemed more than a football field away.

            However his sojourn was cut short when he again felt something against his feet, he stopped and looked, but it was nothing. However this was just what Kendra was hoping for when she brushed his feet with her hair. She jetted up right below him, opened her mouth, and sucked him in.

            David saw this all too late, and rather than propel herself out of the water again she sucked him in. He felt the powerful force from below pulling at him, but in seconds he shot through the water, and found himself inside her mouth. There was still water here, and this made David nearly panic. There was nowhere to go, no air to get to, and he needed it soon. The water inside her mouth began to quickly heat up as her body heat diffused into it.

            Kendra moved her tongue as she surfaced again, and squirted the water out of her clenched teeth, thus smashing David into her front incisors. David couldn’t tell what was going on, as the entire world shifted when a giant monster from nowhere came and ploughed into him and crushed him against a wall.

            When she put her tongue down, David collapsed onto it physically drained, as he gasped for breath. He didn’t even care he was lying in a pool of Kendra’s saliva. Hey, that’s cool thought, isn’t it?

            Kendra got out of the water and kept David held prisoner in her mouth. She stepped over to her chair and got her towel and dried herself off best she could, rubbed her hair then wrapped it around her body. She then patted down her hair so it didn’t frizz up, and headed off back to the house.

            David took his reprieve to admire Kendra’s mouth. It looked amazing, her near perfect white teeth, and her great tongue sitting inside, her tonsil’s and the black hole of her throat. He could see quite well, despite the total absence of light. He took note of this, as he watched a new band of saliva drip from the roof of her mouth.

            When she made it to her bed she slipped into her pajama’s she had just bought a few days ago, and laid down in bed. All the while she had tried to keep her tongue still as she felt David’s tiny movements inside her mouth. However feeling him there was becoming too much for her, she had to do something, so she did.

            David was still lying down mostly, when he felt her tongue come alive beneath him; he was half expecting this to happen eventually. As saliva pooled all around him, he was pushed into her teeth once again by her muscle. David got to know the top and widest part, of her tongue very well. Then when he was standing fully, she pulled back a little, and ran the tip of her tongue up his body and licked him.

            When he decided it was time to fight back, Kendra felt it was time to play. She began rolling David around in her mouth, feeling his futile struggles against the strength of her powerful tongue. She rubbed him against her teeth multiple times, each time resisting the urge to part them.  Finally stopping when she was worried she’d drown him, as she’d salivated a massive amount, and David noticed this too, her mouth was extremely humid and warm, and was becoming very difficult to see through as there was so much stretched about. Kendra then used her tongue to press into David’s midsection very strongly, and as she held him there, she swallowed.

            David knew in the back of his mind what she was about to do, but he still wasn’t prepared for it. Her nearly impaling him with her tongue made him lose his breath, as he struggled for air. He was basically invited to watch the rest of her mouth as her tongue held him there. She gulped, and nearly all the saliva that was once in her mouth flowed into her throat and out of sight. It of course was accompanied by the loudest sound he’d heard yet come from her… It seemed as though her resonating boom was an explosion, and he was at the epicenter. It was crazy.

            Then Kendra pushed David through her teeth, as she parted them, but held her lips together. When she retracted her tongue, she left David standing on the other side of her teeth. There wasn’t much stable ground here, and to keep from hurting her, he grabbed onto her top braces with both hands, and took a foot hold on her bottom incisors. ‘If she bit down,’ he thought, ‘this would become very painful.’ But luckily for him, she didn’t.

            Kendra then maneuvered her jaws around and opened her mouth up wide enough to have David hanging from her top braces. She slid her fingers around him, and repositioned him; she then sucked on him as she pulled him out of her mouth, thus cleaning him of most of her excess saliva. When he popped out of her lips, which were so unbelievably soft, she swallowed again.

            “So Captain, how’d you enjoy being nearly eaten by your own ship?” Kendra joked,

            “It was very enjoyable, you nearly killed me twice!”

            “Hehe, sorry. I was having too much fun, here go ahead and dry off.” Kendra smiled at David and he returned the favour as she lowered him down to her stomach. She was wearing a very lose set of pink pajamas that were very thin, and quite soft. She lifted up her shirt and gave the end to David, who then rubbed himself off. “Well, it’s getting late David, where would you like to sleep tonight?”

            “To be honest, anywhere you let me.”

            Kendra giggled, “Alright then, how about the Captain’s quarters fine sir?”

            “It would be a pleasure I am sure.”

            Kendra slid herself under her blankets and pulled it up to her waist. She then pulled her shirt up over her stomach, and put David right above her navel. “That good for you?”

            “It’s perfect.”

            “Alright,” She pulled her shirt back down to just in front of him, and placed her hand over him; thus shielding him from the cold night air, and trapping him within. However it did give him three good things, darkness, warmth, and an amplification to the sounds her bubbly belly was making.

            These things, combined with the rythmatic motion of her breathing in and out, and the hypnotizing music played by her belly, lulled him off to sleep. Kendra herself, stayed awake for some time, surly after David herself, and found herself stroking him gently with her other hand while he slept, until she too fell into slumber.


 


 

Part VII by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Sieben

Deyn Zwei

 

            Kendra and David’s dreams that night wandered between the mundane and the strange. David had dreams of magic battles, evil, confused masses of people running about, and a giant girl terrorizing them all. It was very difficult to make any sense of; it seemed too real to be a dream. Like it had happened before, or it was like a repressed memory. But he couldn’t tell, he was just enjoying the dream.

            Kendra on the other hand, had the usual dream, interspersed with new bits. She had the normal bad first day at school, and the normal people making fun of her. Her old enemies coming back to taunt her, her being late to class, failing all the tests, and getting stuck in retarded classes. However she ended up taking out her anger on those around her that made her miserable. She ended up swallowing six or seven people in her dream, and it was strange too… Because it was just the normal dream, and all of a sudden she was eating the people who vexed her. It was fun.

            Kendra began waking up around 8:00 am. She had managed to stay on her back the entire night, and because of such her back ached for realignment. She readjusted herself and stretched. When she opened her eyes she looked around, and suddenly, she remembered… “Oh crap!” She quickly went to find David. She put her hand on her stomach, and phew! Luckily enough he was still there, and it felt like he was still sleeping.

            She carefully pulled up her shirt and lifted David’s sleeping body off her belly. She cradled him in her palm as she got out of bed and stood up to stretch.

            David woke to find himself high, high in the air, and it startled him. When he moved, Kendra felt it and brought him back down to her face. “Good morning David!”

            “Urgh, gutten morgen Kendra.”

            Kendra blinked… “What?”

            “Oh, sorry. Good morning.” She chuckled,

            “Sorry about that, I had to stretch, my back was killing me. Can I put you down so I can stretch some?”

            “Sure,”

            “Alright, don’t enjoy it too much.” She gave him a sly wink,

            “I’ll try milady.”

            She placed David on her bed and proceeded to stretch some. She first worked on her back muscles, going side to side, then up and down, back and front. David heard a few pops as he watched her stretch. Time and time again she’d stretch and her shirt would just fall up revealing a very large portion of her belly. This proceeded on for a few minutes, and when she finished she stood back up again and sighed happily.

            “Okay, I feel better now.”

            “That was amazing Kendra, you’re like, MEGA flexible.”

            “Hehe, I know. I had to be for what I used to do over on the other coast.”

            “Care to enlighten me?”

            “Ummm… Nah, just I was active inside, as well as outside of school.”

            “Fair enough. So… What are we gonna do today?”

            “First, a shower. I am really dry from the pool, my hair is like a bunch of iron spikes.”

            David looked, and it looked to be true, it looked very solid. “Heh, alright. Well, how’re you gonna accomplish this?”

            “Well, you probably want to get washed up too right?”

            “Sure.”

            “Alright, well then you can come with me.” David of course, didn’t know what she meant. She took him over to her drawer, and put him on the top. She then proceeded to rummage about. “So, before we go out today, what do you think I should wear?”

            “Well, where are we going?”

            “Dunno yet, but we’ll find out soon.”

            She pulled out some tops and some bottoms, putting them back and replacing them. She picked out a yellow tank top that looked far too small for her. “What about this?”

            “Hmmm… I think it’d look great on you.”

            “And how about this?” She held up a thing of brown cargo shorts.

            “Sure, not seen you in shorts yet.”

            “Yea, neither have I. You’ll be the first one to see me too! Alright, let’s head on to the bathroom.”

            She took them to the bathroom, and she placed her stuff on the toilet and towel rack. She then put David on the sink and filled him a bath.

            “I know its a little cliché, but hey, it works right?”

            “Sure does. So long as it’s not too hot and not too deep.”

            “Of course. How’s this?” David tested the water,

            “It’s fine. Thanks much.”

            “Okie dokie, have fun, I’m going to take my shower now.”

            “Alright,”

            Kendra chuckled as David hid himself in the pool, which was a little bubbly. David was a nice guy, he wasn’t about to spy on Kendra at her most vulnerable time! Kendra herself saw David vanish and took to getting into the shower. She stripped off her clothes, placed them on the ground, and got into the shower.

            When David resurfaced, Kendra was closing the door on her shower and the water had started. David quickly finished cleaning himself off, and dried, and relaxed on the counter. However it took Kendra a little longer. He could see her silhouette through the shower door, but not much else. It was tan, and dark.

            However when the water turned off, he quickly buried himself in the towel she gave him to dry off on. Kendra stepped out of the shower and looked for David, but didn’t see him. ‘I wonder if he’s not done yet.’ She shrugged it off and wrapped herself a few times in her own towel, drying herself. She spent some time drying her hair, making sure it didn’t explode in a fuzzy mess.

            She dressed herself in her clothes, pulled on her shirt and found that she might have gotten it too small even for what she wanted it for. It clung itself to her chest and stomach as though a second skin, ‘That’s gonna feel different.’ She pulled on her shorts, and they fit very well. Not tight around her legs, but fit perfectly about her hips. She liked them, and if she held her hands against her body, her fingertips extended beyond the shorts themselves. ‘That too is gonna feel different.’

            By now she had thought David would have appeared out of the pool, but still it was quiet.  She used her new purple brush to brush her hair out so it looked flawless. She didn’t want any rats or tangles today, which would not be a good thing. David, had since heard a change in motion and movements, and figured Kendra was done dressing, he peaked out from under his hiding place, and the only thing he could see was a wall of tanned skin that could only be her belly. He hid again.

            ‘Hmm… That must be him there. I should play a joke on him.’ She pulled the plug on the sink and turned on the water for a few seconds, and played with the stream, making some noise. She then placed her hand over the little towel, and picked it up, David included. He of course wasn’t expecting this, much like everything she does, and she pushed him up against her belly. She then began rubbing him to and fro around her stomach, making sure to cover all her exposed skin. David was having a hell of a time, that’s all he could think, as he was being repeatedly mashed up against her perfect midsection.

            “What is that in my towel?” She pulled it away from her belly and David fell out of it and rolled down her stomach, and landed on the sink looking straight up at her towering body. “Oh why it’s a tiny person! What were you doing in there? Were you spying on me?!” She picked him up by the leg and dangled him over her mouth. She then opened it and scared the hell out of David by making a very vicious biting motion towards him, just barely missing him by inches on his scale. When he swung back towards her from the swing of her bite, he hit his head on her ultra soft lower lip and his back on her cold metal brace.

            She then put her lips together and kissed him. When she pulled him away she looked at him with the biggest smile, “Hi again!”

            “Howdy,”

            “So, what do you think my friend?”

            David took in the sight of her body, from the upside down position of hanging in front of her. She stepped back and showed off her entire form to him. WOW. Was all he could say to that, she looked like a completely different person. “Who’re you and what’ve you done with my Kendra?”

            She blushed profusely and brought David down as she shied from his gaze. “It’s still me.”

            “Oh, I was worried there for about… Half a second.”

            “Hehe, well, anyway. I was thinking on grabbing a quick bite to eat and heading to the mall. Want to come?”

            “Are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss it for anything! You’re awesome!”

            “Thanks,” she smiled at him again, as she took them out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen. Once there she and David conversed quickly over what a good idea for something to grab and go would be, and she picked some kind of breakfast bar. She placed David on her shoulder again, and he took refuge underneath the curtain of her beautiful red hair, which today looked darker than usual, but it must have been because of the wetness.

            She opened the wrapper and pulled out the bar. It turned out to be many times bigger, both in length, breadth, and width than David’s entire body, fully extended. She marveled at this and made David feel even smaller than normal, she then laughed heartily and offered David a piece, which he took greedily and acted like he was ignoring her.

            “Aww, how could you ignore a face like mine?”

            “I can’t.”

            “I thought not,” and she chuckled.

            David looked up as she parted her jaws for her first bite, and her skin looked to flawless. The entire mass of her jaw moving as one, perfect unit as she opened her mouth to eat was amazing. Then she took her first bite, and David’s ears were nearly busted. The bar turned out to be the crunchiest, hardest thing on earth; his tiny muscles had no hope of conquering it. However Kendra’s mouth was going to town on it, chewing it up in its entire entirety without hardly any effort at all. This put his physical prowess into perspective, as he didn’t even have to watch her mouth, to see it working; as her chewing was godly.

            She of course didn’t think anything of it, but she couldn’t have heard David over the sound of her own chewing anyway. As she headed out the door she swallowed, and David’s proximity to her throat afforded him yet another amazing experience. Right next to him he felt, saw, and heard a mass of masticated food, containing at least four times as much matter as his entire body, being pushed down into her chest. It rumbled him as it passed him.

            Again she took another bite, and again David’s ears split with the incredibly loud powerful explosion of force that was her taking another bite. She chewed it up again, giving all the same spectacle of the last time, and she swallowed again. This continued many times over and over again, and David didn’t get tired of it at all. Yet when it was over, he was sad.

            Kendra thought this was really funny, and she had to contain herself from randomly bursting out laughing. She knew exactly what she was doing to him, and she loved every moment of it. She even thought ahead, and pulled out another; to both David’s horror and excitement. And she ate that one too much like the last one, except this time she spent twice as much time chewing, just for added fun.

            By the time that one was finished she had already passed a few people on her way to the mall. She had already            attracted the eyes of a few guys, younger and older alike. “Hehe, I think my new clothes are doing their job David.”

            “Well, I don’t see how they couldn’t, you look amazing absolutely!”

            “Hehe, well let’s see. Hey, you wouldn’t mind sitting in my pockets for a while would you David?”

            “No problem, that’d be fun probably.”

            “Heh, I bet. Just don’t enjoy yourself too much down there, I don’t want to have to eat you now!”

            “Oh no, that’d be terrible!” David said with the most drastic sarcastic voice on the planet. And she chuckled. She stealthily picked him up and transported him into her pocket It was incredibly spacious, and very roomy. It wasn’t all too warm either. Plus, he found the new location on Kendra’s person to be very, exciting. He loved it, and she did too.

            Kendra spent the next few hours walking from store to store, checking out shopping windows, and just generally being careful. She even shook someone’s hand, with the full anticipation of them shrinking and her having to do something quick to hide it, but she was able to control it. She didn’t make them shrink. She was amazed. David of course was happily content to feeling her stride, every time she’d step with her right leg it’d bump up against him, it was a fun bouncy ride.

            Eventually Kendra took some time off and sat down at the food court, and just watched people randomly. She had sat there for a good thirty minute before she noticed some guys at the other end of the room looking at her. She smiled at them, and they all looked away.

            “Hey David, I think someone’s taking an interest in me.”

            David, who had not yet left the pocket, was somewhere between sleep and shell shocked. The bumpy ride had proven too much for him and he lay motionless at the bottom of her pocket, which was now fit tight across her leg, which he inadvertently hugged with all his tired body.

            Kendra kept an eye on them, and saw a couple looking up at her from time to time, she played it off like she wasn’t paying any attention. Eventually she saw one guy push another, and he fell out of his chair. She stifled a laugh. He got up and gave the guy the finger, and they apparently egged him on. He apparently grumbled, and turned over to where Kendra was sitting.

            He walked over to her, and she appeared to be interested in her nails. “Excuse me miss?”

            She looked up at him, he looked to be a little older than her, maybe a Junior, and she glanced at his friends, who must be Juniors also. “Yes?”

            “Hi, my name is Jake.” He held out his hand.

            “Mine’s Kendra.” She shook it, concentrating on not shrinking him.

            “My buddies and I are having a party later today, would you be interested in joining us?”

            “A party?”

            “Yea, just us and a bunch of friends. We’re gonna have it over at Josh’s house. Would you like to come?”

            “Why, I’d be flattered to, Jake was it?”

            “Yes ma’am.”

            They talked for a few minutes, and she was able to get the name of the place, the address, time and everything. She sent him off back to his friends, she could tell they were completely taken by surprise she hadn’t totally turned him down. She could hear a series of ‘DUDE!’s emanate from their table after a few seconds of him leaving.

            Kendra decided to head home, and when she was out of sight of most people, she rescued David from inside her pocket, and held him up to her face. He was limp, or at least playing limp. “Aww, are you alright David?”

            “Mmph.”

            “Oh I’m sorry, here let me make it up to you, or at least, I hope you’ll accept it.”

            David looked at her in speculation, when she completely full out licked him with her tongue. David, just looked at her.

            “Better?”

            “Much.”

            She smiled and licked him again. “Good, I don’t want to make you feel unloved now.”

            “Oh, I feel quite the opposite really.”

            “So, did you hear all of what was goin on?”

            “Yea, so you goin to the party?”

            “Sure, I think it’s a great way to meet some people. And if I’m lucky enough, I might just be able to convince someone to surrender themselves to me.”

            “Oooh, you’re sneaky.”

            “I know, I’m a demon.”

            “A damn pretty one at that!”

            She didn’t even smile, she just licked him again, this time long and slow, thus causing him to spend a great deal of time nearly in her mouth, or completely on her tongue. David was really enjoying it.

            She grinned at him when she slurped her tongue back into her mouth, “You taste awesome by the way.”

            “Oh, for someone like you, I try my best.”

            “Hehe, so; I should probably get changed in a few hours for the party, but I haven’t worn these clothes that long.”

            “Well, would you like to explore something new?”

            “Sure. What?”

            “Well you’ve sort of done it, I’ll tell you when we get home.”

            Kendra smiled a sly grin, and hurried home. When she made it into her room, she closed her door behind her and sat on her bed. Holding David in front of her, she asked, “Okay, now what?”

            “Go ahead and put me on the ground.”

            She placed David on the ground between her feet, which were still in her plain white sneakers. “And?”

            “And I will try to make it back up to you.”

            “Oh that sounds like fun! Are you a good climber?”

            “No… Especially bare skin! So this could get interesting!”

            “No kidding, well, I’m waiting David, and I’ll have a present for you when you make it.” She winked at him.

            David wasted no time in getting to work. He put his hands on top of her shoes and hoisted himself up. He then walked across the top of her shoe and jumped from the tongue of the shoe to her leg, he hit her leg and slid partially into her shoe. She was apparently quite ticklish, this was gonna make things hard.

            He started climbing up her leg, or at least, he tried. He’d make it up a ways before she’d fidget from his tiny movements, and she’d giggle when he’d fall down. Eventually she stretched out her leg a bit, mainly to keep from being so incredibly ticklish on her leg. It was so sensitive, never being touched before by another person, made her unused to such attention; and she found it quite exciting.

            Finally, after much hard work, and some cheater like help and interactions from Kendra, he made it to her knee. He collapsed onto her leg and just laid there for a minute. “Well don’t stop now! You’re almost there!” David looked up, and he saw she had laid back on her elbows and was looking at him with a shrew smile.

            David heaved himself up off her incredibly soft leg, and began walking along her powerful muscle. It was very exciting. Finally he made it to where her skin turned into the material for her shorts, he marveled at her body. He heard her chuckle at his little achievement, and just let him admire her, she liked the attention.

            “Come on, you can do it, just a little more climbing.” She traced a line up her belly for David to follow, and so he did. He crossed back into skin territory again, and began his ascent, this time it wasn’t as steep as her leg was, but there was vibrations coming from deep within her that signaled she was getting hungry. And her being a giantess with an appetite for people, David was beginning to wonder what she had planned.

            He made it passed her navel, and continued his journey. Thrice he lost his footing and slid down a ways, once all the way down to her shorts again, he found himself standing on the center button. He looked up and saw that she wasn’t looking at him, but rather, elsewhere. Probably trying to hide the expression that was very apparent on her face. He started climbing again. Finally, after his long sojourn across Kendra’s wondrous body, he came to a stop. Now clinging onto the fabric of her tight shirt, he didn’t know what to do.

            “Stuck now are ya? Well I can’t see you anymore, so I can’t help you now! I guess you’ll just have to figure a way past them on your own!” And David knew that she was being cruel there, for she knew what the matter was. But nonetheless, he decided to continue on. David took a straight path, straight between her breasts, but still, he would have to do some near horizontal with the ground hang crawling. This was going to be interesting.

            He grabbed hold of some material, and began to swing his way, hand by hand up to the front. “There he is!” He looked up at her, his face all red and his body becoming tired and worked to the extreme. Her own face was a little red, but she smiled at him with her beautiful lips, and he felt compelled to continue, no matter what the cost.

            When he eventually reached the top of her breasts, he laid down on top of them, too tired to carry on. True, he didn’t exactly know if he had touched either of them, or was lying on either of them, but he could tell from Kendra, that she had felt him the entire way.

            “That was eventful, want a prize for winning the monstrous climb?”

            David sort of was panting, “Maybe, what did you have in mind?”

            Kendra’s belly chose now to let lose a very, very loud roar. “Hehe, I know what my body wants to give you for a reward.”

            David blinked, “Well what do you want to give me?”

            “Oh, something else… But similar.”

            David must have had a question mark over his head for she laughed again, thus causing him to bounce once or twice. She opened her mouth, and pointed into it, and David understood. He instantly got up and began climbing again, although this time he didn’t know how he was going to make it.

            Kendra laid down fully now, and it made his job a lot easier, however when he passed over her throat she bobbed it once, just to make him fall over. She grinned again, but helped him back up. With a little aid from her, he made it to her lips, which were wide apart with a huge grin.

            David could feel her breath coming from her nose not that far away, he ran his hand against her soft lip, and knocked on her teeth, and when she opened them suddenly, he lost his balance, and fell forwards. He grabbed the only thing he could find, and he was hanging from a pair of her front braces. Kendra felt this, and used her tongue to push David up, he let go and let her move him.

            She maneuvered him back out of her mouth and closed her teeth around his leg. He was worried at first, but when she applied pressure, it didn’t hurt him. When he originally thought she would have seared through his leg. However, he wasn’t sure if she was paying attention, because when she noticed, she quickly released the pressure and allowed him to pull his leg out.

            She cupped her lips around him, just about completely engulfing him, and sat there for a few seconds before pushing him back out. He laid there across her lips for a few minutes in rest of the euphoria of it all. And so did she.

            She’d very much enjoyed his climb, she felt him cross over parts of her that really have never had another human’s touch, and it was electrifying. She decided to rest there for a few minutes, while David did the same on her lips. She liked him there; it was a fantastic, wonderful feeling that she didn’t even think anyone else could feel.

            However there was still that party to go to tonight and she’d have to get dressed in something new for it.


 


 

Part VIII by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Acht

Life of the Party

 

            Kendra and David spent some time together that day, playing a few more random games that involved David’s more physically attuned side, and self control on Kendra’s part. She nearly swallowed David twice, which neither of them said was a bad thing, but she didn’t want to really swallow him yet. And of course, nearly every game she won. Whether it was trapping David under some part of her body, or keeping him from reaching some specific part of her body, she normally always won at the last moment. David called “cheater” on her a few times, and all she did was giggle and make him fall farther behind.

            After a while the sun started going down and it started getting a little darker outside. Kendra noticed this and they had to cut their last game short, but David didn’t mind, he was getting really tired. “Alright, so the party is gonna start soon, so I should probably get ready David.”

            “That’s not a bad idea. So what are you going to do?”

            “Probably take a quick shower and get dressed into something more desirable.” She left some clothes out for David to pick from, and she went to shower. David had to cover a lot of distance to see everything, and he wasn’t sure how they would all look, but he decided to pick a pink skirt and a yellow shirt. He did spend some time wandering around, trying to figure out different combinations of clothing, of what might look better, but after a few minutes Kendra came in, finished with her shower. She was wearing her towel about her body, she was still very wet.

            “So, pick out something good for me David?” David was a little distracted by her, but he was able to get it across to her what he chose. “Alright, just a moment then,” She smiled and undid her towel in the back, and threw it on top of David. He could hear her giggle as he struggled under the incredible weight of the warm damp fabric. It had her scent all throughout it, and it was nearly intoxicating.

            Once David was able to find an exit, he looked out and saw Kendra sitting on her bed putting her shoes on, wearing the outfit he’d chosen for her. “I like it David, how about you?”

            She stood up and displayed herself to him. Given his point of view he had a rather sky scraper view of her, looking up at her. However she did look beautiful. Her pink skirt went down to her fingertips, and her yellow shirt covered her arms, but left a few inches of her belly uncovered. Her hair was brushed and looked sleek. She again was wearing her plain sneakers, with socks that went just above her ankles.

            “So I am ready for the party, do you want to come David?”

            “I don’t know, I think it might be a little hard keeping me safe during a party, so I’ll stay here. I’m really tired anyway.”

            “Aww, okay. Don’t get too lonely, I won’t be gone long alright?” She stood over David and picked him up, and kissed him. David tried his best to hug her back.

            “Have fun Kendra.”

            “I am sure I will, stay safe, I’ll leave my light on for you of course. Do you need anything?” They conversed quickly, and got David accommodated with some ways of getting around, and some things to do while she was away. When she wished him goodbye, he watched her leave, admiring her the entire way. She looked great.

            Kendra made her way along the sidewalk to where the party was supposed to be. She arrived a few minutes late, making sure it was already in swing before she got there. It was getting dark outside and the lights in the house were on. She could hear music playing from the street.

            She went up to the house, and was instantly greeted by the guys she had seen at the mall. They invited her in, and she was in the party. It was already going at full swing it seemed, music was goin, people were dancing, and the tap was flowing freely.

            Kendra circled through the party, greeting people as she went, and observed the situation. It was a pretty big room, and there were a lot of people here, most of them looked absolutely nuts. There was a lot of alcohol floating around, being a party with people everywhere from seventeen to twenty plus.

            The music that was playing was bearable, however when the song changed Kendra was repulsed, she despised it. Nearly instantaneously after passing judgment of the song, the music stopped, and so did the crowd. They looked around, and most to the speakers. Quickly, another song began playing, and the crowd shrugged it off, and the party was resumed.

            With the new music playing, one of her favourite songs, Kendra joined in with the dancing. She of course attracted much attention, but then again, most of the crowd were guys, interspaced with girls. She began to enjoy herself now.

* * *

            David was wandering around her room, taking in the sights more now that he wasn’t distracted by Kendra’s presence. He noticed all the little things about her room that he hadn’t thought about before. For instance, the fact that her mouse pad had a blue heart on it; and that her monitor was flat panel, and that it had a webcam on the top. Interesting!

            He got onto the computer, and read up on his favourite forums. But… How did he know about them? He didn’t, or did he? Oh hell, it hurt to think about it. His brain started to hurt, so he stopped trying to rationalize things.

* * *

            Kendra was having great fun at her party. She’d made a few friends, or at least gotten to talk to some people, get their names, and dance with them. All throughout the party guys kept hitting on her, sometimes they were really drunk, and she heard some doozies when it came to pick up lines. Some just made her laugh. But she kept a running list of people who she thought were cute, and who she might be able to get drunk if they weren’t already drunk.

            While she was dancing with someone, her stomach rumbled very loudly, and she felt it. Hmm… She should probably have a snack. She went over to the bar/kitchen counter to check out what was there. While she was there, someone came up to her.

            “Hey Kendra!” She looked over,

            “Oh, hi.”

            “Rockin party isn’t it?” She could tell he was getting close to his limit of alcohol, but she humbly agreed to his statement. Hmm… “Hey is this your house?”

            “No girl, this is my buddies house. What do you need?”

            “Well I was looking for something to eat.”

            “Hey, there’s lots of food here, take what you want.”

            “I intend to.” She grabbed him and pulled him further into the room out of sight from prying eyes.

            “Woah, what’s up?”

            “You said I could take what I wanted right?”

            “Yea.”

            “Well, I want you.”

            “That's what I'm talking about!”

            “Can I have you?”

            “Sure baby, any time.”

            “Thank you, you’re awesome.”

            “So are you.” When she gave him a quick kiss, she made him shrink, and poof, he was gone. When she came back down and looked around, she found him on the floor, looking bedazzled. He looked up at her, and saw an amazing sight.

            “Now, be polite little guy.” She knelt down and picked him up and held him up to her face. “So, what’s up?”

            “Woah girl, what happened?”

            “Nothing… Are you drunk?”

            “I don’t think so.”

            “You’re acting kind of drunkish.”

            “Well… Maybe I am. This is trippy!”

            “So, can I have you?”

            “Like I said, any time baby… But… I must be totally wasted… You look huge.”

            “Oh thank you, I am.”

            “What?”

            And with that she opened her mouth and pushed him into it, locking her lips around his mid half and sucking him in. He instantly screamed, and began fighting. She pulled him completely in and leaned back onto the counter. She lathered up her saliva, and coated him with it royally; while, of course, tossing him around a bit within her mouth, trying to get the biggest feeling out of it.

            The guy, who’s name she never knew, must have been completely wasted. He had been at this great party, and met this great girl. Yet… Somehow she became humongous and he was now in her mouth. This was crazy! No way could it be real.

            Kendra flattened him out with her tongue and moved him back a bit, then held him there. She grabbed one of those blue plastic cups and filled it with cold water. She then put it up to her lips and washed it in. She gulped.

            The guy was completely lost. He couldn’t tell which way was up, down, left, right, or back. He was confused, and dazed. Everything was so wet and so warm, and so violent. His senses were so screwed up that nothing made sense. Then, everything stopped… And he stared down her throat. “Wow… What the hell is happening?” However, no sooner had he said that, then everything moved again, and he was flooded with super cold water. And he flowed into her throat, and he was nearly deafened by the sound.

            She felt him move down her neck and inter her stomach. She could even still hear his screams, and even feel his fighting within her belly. She swallowed a few more gulps of water and threw the cup away. She patted her belly delightedly, that should get her through the rest of the night. She even felt him, and heard his faint screams long throughout the night, but the party’s music drowned him out to the rest of the world.

            An hour later and a whole bunch of pick up lines later, the party was coming to a close. Kendra had spent the last few minutes picking up guys herself, who, were too drunk to really say no, were delighted at her taking an interest in them. She would sit with them, or dance with them, whatever she felt was necessary. Eventually, she persuaded a few to come with her. When leaving the party she had to say good bye to a lot of people, but she dragged three guys with her. One of them brought his girlfriend, but it was all good. The more the merrier.

            They all talked as they followed Kendra to her house. She was able to basically lure them into her home with relative ease. The couple that had followed Kendra decided they were almost home, so they would keep going, and they bode Kendra farewell, and she did the same. When they were gone, she led the other two guys into her home, and threw an arm around each of them.

            “So, welcome to my house guys.”

            “This is a lovely… house.”

            “Hehe, had to think about that didn’t you?”

            “No I did not.” He said, but not too sure of himself.

            “Oh well don’t worry, you two don’t have to be. Here, let me fix that.” And with a simple thought, she shrank both of them. Before they could even react to what just happened, she grabbed them both and went to her room. “Hey David!”

            David was sitting on her bed and was mostly asleep, having worked tirelessly to use the computer, then to get to the bed… Was quite a strenuous venture.

            “I'm back, did you miss me?”

            “Oy, yes quite a bit actually.”

            “I brought two friends with me, and I was thinking, you three could play a game for me.”

            She sat them on the bed, and took her own seat in front of the bed on the floor. “So what did you have in mind Kendra?”

            “Well see, that’s just the thing, I am not too sure. I have a couple of idea’s, but since there’s three of you, there should be three games. So we’d have one overall winner.”

            The guy nearest David finally realized he was standing there, and exclaimed, “Woah, dude… Another little dude. How’d you get here?”

            “It’s a long story guy, but I am sure you’ll enjoy it here.”

            “I do,” piped up the other, “She is hawt!”

            Kendra thought for a few minutes, “Oh, how are you guys with memory and stuff?” She winked at David, but neither of the other two guests caught it.

            “Man, I am a beast.”

            “What?”

            “Cool… Let me go get some cups real quick.” Kendra then returned with a couple tiny blue balls that smelled like soap, and three cups. “Alrighty, I believe you guys would know how to play right? I place a ball under a cup and switch them around, everyone picks a cup and we see who wins. So, wanna play?”

            “Sure Kendra, that’d be fun.” David responds, less grammatically correct fragments come from the other two, but the general census is a go. Kendra sets them on the bed, and hides two of the three balls under the far left cup, and one under the far right cup. She then spins them around a few times, switching them around and changing their order.

            She stops, and takes her hands off. “Alright David, go pick a cup.” David chose the middle one, “Alright your turn,” and the other two guys pick the outer cups. She picks up the three cups, and David is left with two, and the chap on his right is left with one.

            “Yea! I got one!”

            “No fair! Cheater!”

            “Hey now, Kendra wouldn’t cheat, would you?”

            “Nope, I wouldn’t cheat at all. Looks like David wins this round,” She picks him up and kisses him. “And that my friends, is what you get when you win. Now, let’s try something more entertaining. That was over too quick.” She gets up and gets onto her bed, all the while being closely scrutinized from all three of her guests. She lies down with her head on the far side of the bed, and her feet near the others. She crosses her legs and lays out flat, “Alright, ready for part two?” Everyone nodded, “Okay, this one is easy, last one to get onto my belly gets eaten!”

            David of course was expecting something along the lines of that, and wasn’t too surprised. But the other two guests were a little confused. “What? Eaten?”

            “Yes, eaten. If you’re too slow, I will swallow you.”

            “Wow that sounds awesome!”

            “Are you three ready?”

            “You kidding me babe? I was born ready!” Which came out less sensible, but was what was roughly implied.

            “Alright, go!” David of course took off, and was closely followed by the other two. Jed, who was the least talkative of the two, tripped over his own feet and hit the bed hard. The other one paid no attention, but was having some trouble keeping up, and keeping straight. David made his way to Kendra’s skirt hem, and so did Jed’s friend. Jed of course, was too busy trying to stand up and kind of forgot what he was doing. Kendra found this rather humourous.

            David grabbed onto the fabric and jumped. Unfortunately the material was looser than he anticipated, and crashed down onto his back, and was covered in her skirt as it fell down around him. He felt the other guy step on him, and use him to boost up, he disappeared. David struggled in the thin fabric of her skirt, and when he got up and out, Jed was coming again, and the other guy was out of sight.

            David again, grabbed onto the fabric, and calculated a little better, and was able to pull himself up onto her left leg. Jed tripped again, so apparently he wasn’t going to be any trouble. And since it was last person there, David didn’t have to rush. When he looked up Kendra’s body, he saw her propped up against her foot board, looking at the spectacle. David walked out onto her stomach and found the other guy laying on her belly quite comfortably.

            “Heh, thanks for the foot up! This is a nice place.” He said as he patted her smooth skin.

            “Yes, yes it is.” He sat down on Kendra’s stomach, “Well, we win Kendra.”

            “That you do! And the prize to the loser, I’m sorry.”

            “What?” Jed says bewildered, but reacted too late as Kendra sat up and grabbed him with her outstretched arm. As she curled herself up to reach him, David and the other guy were rolled further down her body until they came to rest on top of her skirt. She simultaneously grabbed the other two ‘victors’ and brought them up to her neck.

            “I hope you had fun guy.” Kendra said to Jed as she held him up above her mouth and opened wide enough to accept him; which she did without pause. She didn’t spend all too much time with him in her mouth as he didn’t put up much of a fight and quickly bored her with his vain attempts.

            She swallowed Jed. David of course appreciated the location in which she placed him  very much as it afforded him the ability to both hear and see someone be swallowed by her powerful throat, from a very close proximity. Jed of course, ended up passing out from the massive strain, and near heart attack she gave him.

            “Eat me! Eat me!”

            “What?” Kendra asked him, kind of shocked at what he was saying.

            “Dude, girl, you’re like, freaking hot! And besides, none of this can be real, so why the hell not? Do it!”

            “Well… I was gonna have you two play a game…”

            “No, I’m tired. I want to go to bed soon.”

            “Alright, well… Any last requests then?”

            “Nah, I just want you to eat me and I can go to bed.”

            “Alright then, here goes, enjoy yourself. I sure will. Thanks,”

            “I will. And no problem,”

            Kendra picked him up with her other fingers, and held him in front of her lips, which she kissed him with before opening her mouth and letting him see inside. She then lowered him into her maw, and he cheered. Kendra let go of him and took him completely into her mouth. She spent some extra time with him, making sure he was completely covered in her saliva, and that he slid around easily around her mouth. She stopped and waited, and let him wander around within for a few.

            Jake, whose name his was, stood up inside Kendra’s mouth. He was completely covered in warm gooey slime, and could hardly see anything through it. It nearly drowned him a few times as he accidently ingested large amounts of her saliva. It was on accident, but all part of the fun he supposed. He reached up, and touched the roof of her mouth.

            Kendra wasn’t ready for this sudden tickle, and nearly exploded. She opened her mouth in reaction, and David got a glimpse inside. Everything was diffracted through her saliva, as it stretched everywhere. She quickly closed her mouth again and let him continue feeling around. She tried so incredibly hard to stifle herself to keep from making his trip unpleasant.

            After a few seconds she decided to swallow him, and she flattened him out, and let him relax onto her tongue. She dropped her throat and pushed him back and into her throat, and swallowed him. He of course wasn’t really aware of what was going on, lost in the moment he was having fun. David too, was having fun, and so was Kendra.

            “Well David that was a lot of fun. I’m glad I went.”

            “I’m glad you had fun. What will we do tomorrow night Kendra?”

            “Why, the same thing we do every night David!”

            He chuckled to himself. “I suppose, so long as I’m with you I’ll enjoy myself.”

            “Oh you’re so kind to me David. Well, it’s time for bed, mind if I go get changed real quick?”

            “Not at all Kendra. Not at all.”

            “Alright, be back in a flash.” And literally in a flash, she was back, dressed in her pajamas that fit her quite loosely, and in fact, showed off a decent portion of her belly. “Same place David?”

            “Sure, I bet it’s even better than last night.”

            “Oh by far.” She picked up David and laid in bed, and pulled her covers up over her again. This time she took her shirt all the way up just below her breast, and let David down between the roll and her left breast.

            “Hey, I thought you said same place?!”

            “What?! Are you complaining? I can put you back.”

            “No, that’s okay. I’ll enjoy it here. David smiled, but Kendra couldn’t see it. She too smiled to herself. She let David get comfortable within the fold of her shirt and against the wall of her breast which provided a very soft wall to lie with his side too. He really enjoyed the new spot, and of course her scent was much more prevalent here, and he loved that as well.

            “Good night David, stay warm.”

            “Oh, don’t worry about that, you’ll keep me more than warm.”

            She pulled her blanket up so her stomach wasn’t exposed to the night air, and she fell asleep relatively quickly. However David wasn’t afforded the same comfort. As his new location gave him a very, very close proximity to her actual stomach, and he could hear absolutely everything that was happening within her body. As she digested their friends, he could hear them scream or yell throughout the night, until they both were eventually silent, and the only sound that remained was the bubbling of her stomach, and her ever present heart beat.


Part IX by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Neun

Ominous Premonitions

 

            Kendra woke the next morning, again, before David stirred. This time however, she didn’t forget about David. With her hand she felt for him, and carefully lifted him off her body, then with her other hand she pulled her shirt down and got up. While sitting on the edge of her bed she yawned and poked David a few times.

            Upon waking up himself, the first thing he saw was Kendra yawning at him. It must be time to wake up. Damn, but that was one hell of an awesome sight.

            “Good morning David!”

            “Good morning Kendra.”

            “Did you sleep well last night?”

            “Given the location of my slumber, it was very good.”

            “Good. I had a dream last night.”

            “Oh? Of what?”

            “I dreamt I was as tall as a sky scraper.”

            “Really now?”

            “Yea, it was very different.”

            “Did you like it?”

            “After a few minutes I enjoyed it. But, I don’t quite know what else I did, or what else happened though.”

            “Bummer.”

            “Yea, no kidding.” David watched Kendra as she seemed to look solemn for a moment, “So, how about breakfast?”

            “Sure.”

            Kendra got up from bed and took David out of her room and to the kitchen. From there she made herself some cereal and sat at the table, putting David next to her bowl. She then thought for a moment, and looked at David, who returned her look with a puzzled expression. She then picked him back up and let him go into her cereal bowl.

            David’s body plunged into the frigid milk, and he came into contact with many round hard objects, which compressed underneath him and pushed him back up. He breached the surface and gasped for breath… He had to blink a few times before his vision returned to him. He looked up and saw Kendra’s face not that far off, smiling at him, her metallic teeth glinting in the light.

            “Hey! That wasn’t nice! It’s cold in here!”

            “And it's warm elsewhere! Don’t complain.” She gave him a smile and proceeded to eat her food. She dipped her spoon into the bowl and pulled out a small island’s worth of cereal and placed it in her mouth. David watched as she pulled out her spoon and chewed the mass into a mess, and swallow it. This took some time, and was quite melodious, but David took the time to try to eat some breakfast as well. He didn’t have to swim much, as the bowl was still filled with enough cereal for him to nearly stand on, with only half his body submerged in milk, and surrounded, like a watery pit, by flotillas of cereal. Each piece was much larger than his own head, but he was able to pick one up without much effort, and tear into it. However, this was quite difficult as it was still very hard. He had to soak it.

            In the mean time, Kendra decided to take another spoonful out from the bowl, being thoughtful to David, as he might want some food for himself, she took spoons from the opposite side of the bowl. They sat in silence for a few moment, for whatever that was worth; the sound of Kendra’s chewing absolutely filling the air. David gave up with eating after a few failed attempts and just sat and watched Kendra; upon seeing him finish, she used her spoon to crush the little island he was with; having previously taken care to not disturb it.

            David didn’t see it coming, the leviathan of metal came out of nowhere and plowed through the little pit he had become accustomed too. It tore through the land, broke the surrounding protection, and ripped apart the land David was nearly able to stand on. Now, he was swimming, and was forced to tread to stay afloat. The milk was becoming unbearably cold, as his limbs were going numb.

            Kendra played with David for some time, following him with her spoon, scooping him up and letting him fall off the side, until there was hardly any food left.

            “Oh no, I’m almost out.”

            “And good riddance, I am freezing!”

            Kendra chuckled and scooped together the last few pieces of cereal and took them to her mouth. She made a show of it for David, for however possible that was, as it was the end of the cereal, and Kendra was finished. She swallowed and put her spoon down.

            “Now what?” Asked David,

            “You’ll see.”

            Kendra used her hands to brace the bowl as she picked it up, looking right at David she brought it to her lips, tilted it, and allowed the milk to slosh into her carnivorous mouth. David could easily tell when she started swallowing, as he heard each of her throats powerful lurches, and then the sudden flow of hundreds of gallons of liquid. Almost instantly a current was formed, and it began to flow towards her mouth, dragging David along with. He tried to swim away, and it worked for some time, but alas when she tipped the bowl even more his struggle became fruitless, and he was swept towards her waiting mouth.

            Everything seemed to take much longer than it actually did. She was only drinking her milk for less than two minutes, but to David, who witnessed a nearly play by play episodic venture, it lasted for a long time. Eventually however, he was sucked into her mouth.

            Kendra swallowed again, and the sudden vacancy of space in her mouth pulled David in further, deeper into her. Above him her roof dripped with large globules of milk, and all around him her teeth were an inverted fence, seemingly locking him inside. And the ever prevalent thunderous booming of her throat reminded him of just where he was, and of course, coupled with the rushing milk reminded him of just where he was going.

            Kendra faltered for a moment, losing visual contact with David, and feeling him enter her mouth, she teetered for a moment on the hinge of decision, wondering what she should do next. Should she swallow him? Should she stop? She was racked with indecision from the instant he left her sight. Two swallows later she felt him inside her. The feeling was so overpowering. How would it feel to swallow him?

            Out of all the people she swallowed, she never gave so much thought to, wondering if they’d be safe, or if they’d enjoy it. More or less, she didn’t consciously make her decision. For her, she spent a quick eternity thinking to herself, what should happen. What was going to happen if she swallowed him? Could she, with all her power, keep him safe? Was that even possible? Could she protect him within the deadly crucible that was her stomach?

            She swallowed.

            David felt himself come to a near sudden halt as she stopped, and he felt his feet up against the curve of her tongue, as it dipped down. Suddenly, and without warning, the ground dropped away, and the entire throat moved as one powerful entity. So flawless, so precise, so perfect. Her throat worked in absolute unison to accomplish a single goal, and that goal this time, was to devour him. David thus experienced the longest lasting gulping boom in his life, as he traveled with great speed down Kendra’s throat with a large shipment of milk; as he traveled the sound he usually heard from outside, surrounded his very being, all the way.

            David also felt, as he moved deeper into her body, the environment change very rapidly. It grew very hot, and even more humid. However, David wasn’t able to appreciate this exactly for when her throat opened and the back of her tongue dropped out from under him, he was pulled downward, and submerged in anther swallow of milk, thus trapping him in a cold liquid embrace. But this was short lived, as he soon found himself expelled into a much larger cavern.

            David plummeted.

            He and his liquid ‘vehicle’ exploded outward and splashed down into her belly. David knew at once, he was in Kendra’s stomach. He was inside her, and to his knowledge, there was only two ways out. He found it quite perplexing she decided to swallow him… What was it she was planning? Was she going to leave him to die in her? Was she going to save him?

            “Kendra?”

            Kendra couldn’t hear David, she was still drinking, finishing up her milk. Five swallows later, and her bowl was empty. David, already inside her stomach, was flooded again and again by bursts of milk, as her belly filled up. David could still hear the powerful gulps from above, but they were somewhat muffled now. Competing with them were the sounds of her heartbeat, a constant thudding sound somewhere in her body cavity. The sound of her lungs, as air roared into them when she finished drinking… And the sound of her stomach, and digestive tract, as she digested her newly ingested meal.

            Her stomach was quite full, and the milk and assorted stomach juices he now floated in was extremely deep… Or at least he’d wager, he didn’t want to swim down to find out; as it was very opaque, and not a very pleasant colour. When he had a chance to catch his breath, the new smells of the environment hit him hard, it wasn’t very pleasant. The liquid he now occupied wasn’t too pleasant either. Floating all around him was pieces of her breakfast, intermingled in milk and acids. Everything was so very well masticated it broke up upon submersion, and there weren’t too many solid islands, just a whole bunch of gooey mess.

            The gulping far above him stopped, and her throat stopped expelling new inhabitants into her stomach. It dripped as it was emptied. David moved over to the side of her stomach, but refrained from touching the slimy wall. And suddenly, it hit him… Why could he see? He turned around, and looked. He could see clearly all across her stomach, to the other side, to the top, and to either sides. Everything was as though it was lit up; sure maybe a bit darker, but he could see fine.

            “David?” David heard Kendra’s voice, but it didn’t sound the same. From outside it was so pleasant and sweet, and now; not like it still isn’t, it sounded much deeper, as though the sound traveled through him. Her voice sounded as though it were coming out of the very air, without any definable source anywhere. He had to respond,

            “Can you hear me?”

            “Yes, and you can hear me alright?”

            “Of course, I am inside you.”

            Kendra giggled, and David’s world rocked as the ‘waters’ churned and her stomach walls vibrated with energy. “Okay, that should have been obvious. Are you okay?”

            “I’m a little shaken up, but otherwise, I am fine.”

            “What is it like David?”

            “What?”

            “Being inside of me. Are you in any kind of pain?”

            “Well… Not at the moment. And as far as I can tell, I am fine.”

            Kendra put her hands on her stomach and moved them around slowly, “Alright. If you start to feel less than fine, let me know and I’ll get you out. Alright?”

            “What do you have planned?”

            “I am gonna see if I can protect you while you’re inside me. After all, I have all these powers right?”

            “Yea.”

            “Alright, so I should be able to. If I can’t, and you start to get hurt, let me know. And keep talking to me so I know you’re okay, if you go quiet, I’ll get you out immediately.” Kendra washed up quickly, put her dishes away, and went to her bed. She laid down carefully, but it was still unexpected to David. The entire world changed direction, and everything shifted. A tidal wave hit him and drew him under. For the longest time he was swirled around, trying to find his way up, until finally he made it. He let her know he was alright.

            Being inside Kendra was a new experience all together. Amazing, was the best way to describe it. He was as close to her as physically possible, actually being inside her. And not to mention, the ambience of the place was lulling. Especially so, this was made apparent, after her stomach went into more refined digestion. Her stomach walls moved as her belly churned, and the ‘waters’ again became choppy.

*  *  *

            Kendra and David talked at length about what happened earlier. She seemed to have been able to protect him, but not only that, but to enhance his experience. She had been able to make him see in the dark, talk over the sound of her inner body, and not be digested alive. These were all very interesting finds that opened up a lot of possibilities. Kendra had to try some new things, now that she knew she was able to protect David while inside her body. Maybe she could do the same while he was on the outside as well; and perhaps to even greater degrees.

            Kendra and David staged some simple games for themselves to play, to test out these theories. Kendra turned off her bedroom light, and sat in front of David, whom she left on her bed. She herself couldn’t see anything at all; as it was pitch black dark in her room. Kendra focused for a few seconds, and basically thought about having David be able to see in the dark. David then could see; not very far, but he could see. He watched her hold up fingers and then report to her what she was doing. Yes, it worked, he could see; he had dark-vision. Meaning he could see even in the total absence of light.

            After turning on the light, Kendra decided it was time to test his physical resolve. She picked him up and placed her hand over David. “Alright, I want you to let me know somehow if I hurt you okay David?” He nodded, and he pressed her hands together. At first, not very hard, then steadily increasing pressure. She continued to think to herself, trying to protect David. She did this until she could press no harder, and David didn’t give any signs of being hurt. When she pulled her hands apart, David looked up at her with a question mark like expression. “Well?”

            “Well, I could feel pressure, but it didn’t hurt me. If I were your size, would you be very strong to me?”

            “Hehe, I don’t know how strong you were David, but I don’t think I’m a weakling.”

            “Well, you didn’t hurt me.”

            “Good! That means I can protect you.”

            They went through this a few more times, trying many different things trying to increase her physical strength, even to the point of David lying on the ground, and Kendra standing on top of him with one foot. She was wearing thin white socks so she would feel if he signaled her, but when she stood on him with all her weight, and pushed up on something stable, she didn’t seem to hurt him. She must weigh hundreds of thousands of pounds, if not millions with her pushing herself down even further; and nothing faze him.

            “I must say Kendra,” after she picked him back up again, “You weigh a freaking tonne!”

            “Hey! I take offense to that!” She said with a pouty expression on her lips.

            “Well you do, to me at least. Maybe even a few hundred tonnes. But that’s because you are so huge!”

            “You aren’t helping the situation David. You’re only digging yourself deeper.” She said with a slight grin.

            “Oh, well you know, you being so big only means there’s just that much more to love about you.”

            Kendra’s expression softened very much, “Nice save.” She brought him up to her lips and licked him long and hard, pressing him into her hand. When she retracted her tongue, she had an idea. “Hey, there’s one more thing we haven’t tried.”

            “What is it Kendra?”

            “And I don’t think it would hurt you since you can stand my hundreds of tonnes of weight.”

            “What?”

            “I wonder if I can bite you without you getting hurt.”

            David pondered for a second, this could end badly… But then again, maybe she was right, they had tried a lot and she hadn’t been able to successfully hurt him yet. So… Why not. “Sure. But be careful Kendra,”

            “Oh of course, don’t be silly, if I will be careful.”

            When she finished speaking she opened her mouth in front of David and put the back of her hand to her lip, letting David walk in on his own. He again marveled at the splendor of her mouth. Looking at her pretty lips, soft oh so they were; gazing into her mouth at her white teeth lined with a strip of metal, connecting each piece of her braces only making her look even more pretty and deadly. David approached and climbed onto her lip, which gave a substantial amount as he lifted himself into her mouth. David could feel the humidity and heat of her breath, as he climbed over her teeth, and moved onto her tongue.

            When he was in place, she removed her hand and closed her mouth, shutting David in near darkness. She moved her tongue, and David lost his balance, he fell with a wet splat inside her mouth. She moved him around slowly, and almost instantly she began to salivate profusely. A flood hit David, and he was in danger of drowning.

            David was preparing himself for the inevitable when she separated her teeth, and placed David onto her rear right molars. David looked up and could see something that would scare the living soul out of anyone in his position, the underside of her molars, with the feeling of the same against his back. She clenched her jaw lightly.

            David squeaked as her jaws came together, and her teeth pressed into his back, and pressed him into her top teeth. The pressure was slight, and quickly began to grow. Kendra was biting down harder and harder by the second, taking care to make sure David was alright as well. David himself was finding it a little difficult to breathe again, as her teeth were pressing his ribcage with a force that could destroy nearly anything short of a solid block of diamond.

            Kendra relaxed her jaw muscles, and David gasped. He survived, and there wasn’t a scratch on him, and he was relieved.

            Kendra then proceeded to chew David, first slowly, then a bit more vigorously. However she stopped short of going into a full natural chew, and held David between her teeth as she swallowed. She then opened her mouth, and extracted him.

            “How was that? Are you okay?”

            “I’m perfect. It was indescribable.”

            “Heh, we’ll have to try that again some time. Well…” She thought for a moment, and looked back at David, “Got anything else you think we should do?”

            “You’re learning your new powers right?”

            “Yea… But I dunno what they are.”

            “Well, let’s do some more stuff to see what you can do.”

            “But I don’t even know what to do to begin that.”

            “Well you said weird things keep happening to electrical equipment around you right?”

            “Yea.”

            “Well, maybe you have some power over energy, or electricity.”

            “Hmm… I never thought of that. What’s it mean?”

            “Dunno… But maybe you can learn to use it for something.”

            “Hum… I wonder what I could do with all that power.” Her eyes drift lazily up to her light, and it flickers when she looks at it. She brings her hand up in front of her and makes a pulling motion with her arm, closing her fist as she did. Her light went out.

            “See?” David said,

            “No, actually I don’t.” Kendra chuckled a bit and opened her fist and her light came back on.

*  *  *

            They spent some time experimenting with different things. Trying out anything and everything they could. As it would appear, the more she practiced the better she got, and the better she got the more precise she could make things happen. She was then able to operate electrical equipment without touching them. All she had to do was look at it, and think something, and of course concentrate some. She was able to turn on and off her computer, stereo, blow dryer, light, and a few other random things. She was having fun.

            However when she and David were talking about possible uses for these powers, Kendra heard a sound that made her heart suddenly stop. It was a car.

            “Someone’s here David.”

            David tilted his head, “I didn’t hear anything.”

            “I just heard a car.”

            “Are you certain?”

            “Yes David, I am. Let me go look though.”

            David watched her as she got up and trotted out of her room, leaving David on her bed. She was gone not even a minute when she came bolting back into her room with a worried expression on her face.

            “David! My parents!”

            “What?”

            “My parents!”

            “What about them?”

            “They’re home!” David heard the front door open. She quickly picked him up, “We must hide you!” She didn’t know what to do, her mind was racing and her light was flickering softly above her. She had David in her hand and was looking about the room for a place to hide him, when she heard her father’s voice behind her.

            “Hey sweetie. I’m home early.”

            Kendra verbally squeaked, and her light instantly exploded above her, bathing her room in darkness. Her dad was taken aback by this, and she quickly hid David under her blanket covers behind her pillow, taking the advantage of darkness.

            “Woah, what happened to your light?”

            “I uh… Don’t know dad. It’s been acting kind of funny all day.”

            “Really? Well, we have some more light bulbs somewhere in the house, let me go get one.”

            David didn’t get a look at her Dad, which was a good thing because if he didn’t see her Dad, then her Dad didn’t see him. Who knows how he would react to someone in his position with his daughter, especially home alone!

 

Part IX-2 by ralf_wolfs
           David hid underneath her pillow, and Kendra left the room. After a few minutes she came back, her dad was obviously accompanying her, and light flooded the room after a few minutes of idle chat. Basically the same old boring, ‘How was your day?’ Kind of chit chat. Kendra left the room again, probably to be with her father for a few minutes, as she hadn’t seen him in the last few days.

            While she was gone, David decided to lie down and shut his eyes for a minute. He couldn’t of closed his eyes for more than a second when he felt something change. The air had grown incredibly silent, and there seemed to be no more air current at all. He popped open his eyes, and was shocked to see what he saw.

            It was as though he had gone colour blind, everything was grey. He was standing in a house that looked overly utopian. Everything in it was perfect, almost too perfect. He walked around and examined several pictures, all were blank. He looked at the magazine on the table, it didn’t have any writing on it. He went to go pick it up, but his hand passed right through the table.

            “What the hell?”

            He tried a few more times in different ways to pick up the magazine, but all attempts failed. He must be a ghost. What was going on? He heard a distant scream. He turned his head to the staircase that lead to the floor above him and to the origin of the scream, then there was a crash and another scream.

            This time the scream was accompanied by a few more, David decided to investigate. He went to the staircase as he heard more thudding and bangs from upstairs… Whatever was going on it didn’t sound normal, and he climbed the stairs. When he rounded the corner he didn’t see anything out of place, but the window at the end of the hall was blocked so he couldn’t see through it.

            He heard another bang as he walked into the hall, and one of the doors flew open. Someone fell out and ran towards David.

            “Hey, what’s going on?”

            David tried to stop her, but she ran right into him, and passed right through him as though he didn’t even exist. He then saw a lamp fall out of the room. Ignoring the girl who went screaming past him he went to the door and looked into the room, it was a wreck, as though a tornado had gone through and destroyed everything. Then he heard a yelp of pain come from his far left, he looked and what he saw blew his mind.

            There, pinned up against the wall was a boy about his age, but that wasn’t the thing that shocked him; it was the nature of what was pinning him. It was a giant hand, and it certainly looked feminine. Its long slender fingers curled around him and took him screaming out the window, and disappeared upwards. David walked into the room, scared at what he might find, and he went to the window. As he approached the scene of the outside world came into view, he could see a leg wrapped in tight denim fabric, then a bare toned stomach.

            He looked out the window and saw a sight that nearly made him faint. It was a humongous girl, and she was sitting right outside the house. She looked absolutely incredible, her great breasts were almost level with the window, and they looked so massive. Looking up he saw her throat move as she opened her mouth, he looked up a little further and saw the boy plummet into her open mouth. The girl swallowed, and the resulting explosion of force nearly knocked David over. What was going on?

            The girl brought her head back down and looked back at the window. He looked up into her eyes, and the instant their gaze ‘met’ her eyes flashed green, he could swear she was looking at him. Instantly the world swirled into blurriness and he couldn’t tell which way was up and down anymore, he tumbled head over heels.

            David could feel himself moving on a soft platform. He felt really tired, his eyes heavy, he didn’t want to open them. Then he felt a very warm window on his tiny body, and it smelled of mint. He snapped his eyes open, and was looking right into Kendra’s wide open mouth as she blew on him.

            When she saw he was awake, she closed her mouth and smiled at him. “Hey David, are you alright?”

            “Yea, I was just asleep I think.”

            “Yes I’m sorry about that. Dad came home early and called me away to talk to him.”

            “So, anything new?”

            “Yea, a lot. Dad came home early so he could tell me to get packed.”

            “Packed?” David said with mild alarm, “What for?”

            “I am apparently going back up north for a short vacation.”

            “Any particular reason?”

            “I dunno. But at least I’ll get to go see all my old friends for a while.”

            “How long will you be gone?”

            “How long will I be gone?”

            “Yea, how long?”

            “What, you think I wouldn’t take you? You don’t want to come with me?” Kendra asked with a tiny hint of sadness in her voice,

            “Oh no, not that. I was just wondering…”

            “It’s okay. It’s just for the weekend.”

            “Are your parents going to?”

            “Nah, they are too busy.”

            “Then who are you going to stay with while there?”

            “Again with the ‘you’ business. You’re coming too!”

            “Okay, well I know who I’m staying with. But what about you?”

            “Good cover. Well, I was gonna stay with my friend. And we’re gonna visit all my other friends while there. Hey, you might get to meet someone new!”

            “I dunno Kendra, I’d be a little scared.”

            “Oh come on it’ll be fun David.”

            “Alright, but just keep me safe alright?”

            “No problem.”

            David didn’t press the issue of why she was going to her friend’s, or even going back up northeast at all. But he knew there must have been some other reason. One doesn’t just spend a few hundred dollars randomly to go see a few friends, but he didn’t ask her again.

            Kendra spent the rest of that night packing her bags and asking David what all she should bring. David of course led her through a short wardrobe that was obviously not meant for a Northern state, but she didn’t mind, she rather liked wearing more revealing clothes. It made her feel more freedom.

            Later that night Kendra was called out to dinner, and had to leave David behind. He waited in near darkness for about an hour when she returned with a small plate of food. “I’ve already eaten some, but I tried to get back as soon as possible David. I’m sorry.”

            “Oh don’t worry your pretty little head, I am alright now that you’re here.” David said with a shrewd smile.

            “You’re too cute.” Kendra picked him up and put him onto her plate, which consisted of a few carrots and a piece of broccoli, and a small pile of dressing. She laid down onto the bed and put the plate on her stomach, which was bare. Kendra was lying there for a minute when she realized she needed music, and that she left her door open. She sighed and went to pick up her plate, and her door slowly swung shut. “Woah, did you see that David?”

            David wasn’t paying attention, “See what?”

            “My door just swung shut…”

            “Does it do that?”

            “No, it shouldn’t.”

            “Did you do it?”

            “I think so…”

            “I guess that means you’re still learning new powers.”

            “Does that mean I can control objects?”

            “Maybe… I don’t know.”

            “Hmmm…” Kendra thought for a few seconds. “Let’s see…” She concentrated on a carrot, and nothing happened. She then moved her hand in front of it and moved it up, trying to lift the carrot without touching it. But nothing happened. “I guess not.”

            “Maybe you can’t really control it.”

            “Maybe so… Anyway, we need music.” And before she could finish the last syllable, the stereo came on and started playing music softly in the background.

            “Creepy.” David replied.

            “I know, right? Well… Have your fill and let me know so I can finish up the plate.”

            “Wait, I’m on the plate.”

            “Who said you’re not on the menu?”

            “Ah, good point.” David looked up at Kendra and she had a devious grin on her lips.

            David busied himself with the food on the plate, taking what he could; while Kendra listened to music. She would absent mindedly strum her fingers on her stomach or on her plate as she watched David without thinking. Every now and then the song would randomly change, sometimes even in the middle of the song. David however, wasn’t paying attention to the music.

            Eventually he hit the ground and said he was done. Kendra giggled and made the plate rumble. Her stomach bubbled loudly beneath it all. “Well, I’m still a little hungry. Want to help me fix that little guy?”

            David looked at Kendra with a sideways glance, “Umm… How?”

            “Well, you can help feed me for starters.”

            “For starters? Isn’t that the last thing I do?”

            “Only if you throw yourself down my throat, but you know, you can throw other things too smart one.”

            “Ah, good point.”

            “Try that carrot.” Kendra said pointing to a smallish carrot in front of David. He went to pick it up and it was like a massive log, it was very, very heavy. “Alright, I’ll wait for you.”

            David lugged the carrot off the plate and fell to her belly, smacking it quite hard, the carrot rolled a ways. David ran to catch it before it rolled off her belly, and she couldn’t help but laugh at his antics, which made it even more difficult to keep his footing.

            As David trudged up her body her belly beneath him bubbled and gurgled loudly… Until he came to her breasts, those posed a threat. True, they weren’t the largest breasts in the world, but when you haven’t got any arms and you’re faced with a small wall a little taller than yourself, it can be daunting.

            David decided to be genius, and stepped back, and spun himself a few times. Thus creating momentum, he released the carrot and it soared for what seemed at least two or three yards… To Kendra this was a pathetic but absolutely hysterical achievement. She laughed and it knocked David over, and almost made the carrot roll off her breasts. Instead of be mean and let all his effort go to waste, she used her finger to keep it here, and provided David with a leg up when he got back up.

            He stood back up, got his bearing, and walked up to her thumb. He used it to gain leverage enough to clamber his way up onto her breast. This was a very sensitive region, he could tell nearly instantly. It was also incredibly soft, and it felt all too amazing. He however decided not to dawdle, and retrieved his quarry and proceeded to leap off her breast and onto her chest. The rest of the journey didn’t prove too much easier.

            Her throat was a tough ground to conquer as she kept swallowing and bobbing her throat on purpose, and sometimes on accident, but either way it didn’t make things easier on David. Eventually however he made it to her chin, and she was perfectly still for him. He lifted his carrot up to her chin and set it on the ledge, and attempted to pull himself up. This proved to be very difficult, as his arms were very tired from the journey, and Kendra, seeing his plight, helped him achieve this new goal.

            Retrieving his carrot again, he stepped up onto her lower lip, and at that moment her mouth opened and it looked beautiful. Her pretty red lips surrounding metal lined teeth which guarded the rest of her mouth which led to her powerful throat. David, who didn’t want to make her choke by just dropping it in, decided to lower it in, and Kendra was grateful.

            Her teeth came together when it was half way in, and she drew the rest of the carrot in herself; David let go and let it be taken in. David was just amazed at the coordination he witnessed when he let go. Her lips moved together and her jaw moved around as she brought the carrot in and repositioned it. When she began to chew it, it was pretty awesome. The sound of her teeth cracking the carrot and crushing it into paste was just incredible to say the least. It was nearly deafening, and David had to work hard to maintain his balance as her chin moved about as she chewed. She of course kept her mouth open for David’s enjoyment, until she swallowed. When she did she parted her lips again, and there was nothing left…

            “Well that was great David,” she spoke softly, “but I am still a little hungry and there’s quite a ways to go, so ill finish up for you. Okay?”

            David nodded, and she smiled. She quickly brought another carrot to her mouth and repeated the spectacle again. She did this a few more times, soaking up most of the dressing and devouring the broccoli as well. When she swallowed the last time David knew she had finished, but didn’t know what she was doing.

            Kendra smiled and stuck her tongue out and touched David with it, and knocked him off her chin; he fell into the palm of her hand. David wasn’t expecting this, so fell with perfect ragdoll physics, and went limp in her palm.

            She moved him to her plate and used him to wipe up the rest of the plate. David, now cold and covered in Dressing was carried to her mouth, which he watched open from afar. He’d been in it before, but every time was still exhilarating. Her mouth engulfed him, her lips surrounded him, and her tongue greeted him in its usual soaking manner. Within seconds David was clean of the dressing, but was now coated in a very thick layer of saliva, produced by none other than Kendra herself. This of course was one hell of an idea to David, he enjoyed it very thoroughly. Although it was over all too soon.

            She sucked on him so hard his ears popped and rang, as she extracted him from her lips, which she puckered and kissed him with. David couldn’t do anything back to her other than hug them, as he was still disoriented from her sucking on him so hard. But still, he did not complain.

            “Enjoy yourself David?”

            “With you Kendra, always.”

            “Aww, well… It’s time for bed, if you’ll be so kind as to let me clean up and get changed I’ll get right back to bed with you, okay?”

            “Sure, of course.”

            Kendra smiled and put him on her bed just below her pillow next to her torso, as she stood up and left the room. David took this time to sit down and rest his legs, arms, and rub his ears, which were still ringing slightly. “Jesus, that was so powerful.” He said to himself.

            Kendra soon returned and looked at David, she went to take off her shirt, and David turned his head. He heard a zip, a drawer, and some falling fabric. When he looked again she was coming at him in her new night outfit, a yellow pair of shorts and a very lose yellow top that left her belly uncovered.

            “It’s supposed to get hot tonight.” She said smiling, she positioned David as she laid down so he’d end up on her belly.

            David was looking up at Kendra when he noticed her light was still on, “Wait, aren’t you going to turn your light off?”

            “Oh yea,” Kendra replied, and her light went out. “No, I’ll let it go out by itself.”

            “Heh, funny. So what’s happening tomorrow Kendra?”

            “Well, I am supposed to board a plane early tomorrow morning, like, really early… Fly for a few hours, arrive at Midcontinent Airport, KS for a short 30 minute layover, before taking off again for Bangor Maine. Should be there by the end of the day.”

            “So, a long day then?”
            “Yea… I am going to really need the company.”

            “No problem, I’d be happy to oblige. In any way I can.”

            “Alright… I will probably fall asleep, or be incredibly bored… So you’ll have to stay safe if I fall asleep, or keep me entertained if I am bored. Alright?”

            “Sure, no problem. I love a sleeping girl.”

            “Well, maybe I should just sleep a little while on the plane then eh?”

            “Totally, but I wouldn’t do anything you wouldn’t let me of course.”

            “Oh don’t worry, I’ll let you know when you do something I don’t approve of David, and I don’t think that’ll happen. If it does, I’ll be sure to punish you harshly and unjustly by sending you to prison for a few hours.”

            “What?! Prison?! No!”

            “I am the judge, jury, jail, and executioner if need be… So don’t cross me!”

            “Yes ma’am, never will I try to cross you.”

            “Hehe,” Kendra subsided into a fit of giggles, “You’re so much fun David.”

            “Well as opposed to being boring… I think you’d of eaten me by now if I were boring.”

            “I have already eaten you silly!”

            “Oh yea… Good point… Well you know what I mean!” David pounded his fist on her stomach, which, at that exact instant, almost as if in reaction, grumbled so violently David’s entire world rocked.

            “Hehe, don’t abuse me! My stomach doesn’t like that.”

            David and Kendra talked for almost an hour into the night, and they ended off on a happy note of Kendra caressing David with her index finger and him lying on her thumb and forefinger as the rest of her other hand remained as a blanket around him.

            Tomorrow was going to be chaotic.

Part X by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Zehn

The Sojourn

 

            Kendra and David woke early the next morning, after an abrupt end to their previous night, to get ready to head to the Airport. The time read 0400 when there alarm went off, and Kendra smashed it with her hand as she rolled out of bed. She was so tired she didn’t pay attention to David, who was rolled right on top of, woke up relatively quickly.

            Kendra felt a struggling beneath her body, and realized it was David. She quickly shot out of bed so fast she did a complete radian and a quarter, and hit the ground with a loud thud that made her yelp. David got up and looked over the edge of the bed at the crumpled heap on the floor that was Kendra’s body.

            “Are you okay Kendra?”

            “No… I’m asleep.”

            “Come on, gotta get up. Can’t sleep there!”

            “Just five more minutes.”

            “No!” David leaped from the bed and landed with a soundless crash on Kendra’s right thigh and made her jump, which caused David to roll all the way to the ground.

            “Hey! That wasn’t nice.”

            “Neither was lying on me.”

            “Oh you liked it, don’t lie.”

            “I won’t.”

            So Kendra picked herself and David up again, and went and gathered some clothes and threw them in a small carry-on bag that she was going to take on the plane with her. In the bag she also put a couple snacks, and a few other time wasters; like books and crosswords. Within a half hour she had showered and dressed, and was ready to go half an hour later; when her father too was ready to leave.

            She put David into her front right pocket, which was a tight squeeze for him as her very tight denim jeans were, well, very tight. He was however able to hide successfully. And he didn’t really dislike his location, he liked where he was, and everything around him felt so wonderful, he didn’t mind the crushing pressure that surrounded him.

            When she got into the car with her father, after loading her luggage for a week into the back, David nearly died. He wasn’t paying attention to just what was happening on the outside, and when she sat down he wasn’t ready, and the pressure around him increased tenfold, and gravity changed. When she stopped moving, David wiggled his way up to the edge of the pocket to peer out, but found it to be incredibly difficult.

            Kendra could tell what he was doing, and used her hands to both shield David from view, and pull open her pocket a tiny bit to let him see out. She certainly was a giant he was glad to be with, she looked gorgeous. She had put on her light blue jeans, and a white and yellow top that fit her very closely.

            Within a half hour again they had parked and extracted their luggage. Kendra and her father went through security, picked up their tickets, and proceeded into the main lobby past security. David didn’t have to get a ticket because his plane seat was on Kendra’s lap, and he rather liked that idea, she came up with it and he didn’t mind.

            They finally made it to their Terminal, and her father took a seat, and picked up a new edition of Life Magazine, which had a picture of a cow with a fence leaning on it, with the title “Magnetic Personality, or just Promiscuous?”

            Kendra sat next to him and put her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. She could feel David moving in her pocket, and she covered his little impression with her left hand. She liked feeling him moving around, it excited her somewhat. But she was too tired to pursue it much further, and she slipped into a slight dream.

            What felt like seconds later she heard her father waking her up, as their plane had begun to board. She stood up and stretched and yawned. David himself had been bored in her pocket, not having anything to do, and not being able to do much but struggle against the stalwart fabric of her jeans. He just went along for the ride, and when he felt her move again, he was beyond ready to get out of the pocket and explore.

            Kendra boarded the plane with her father; they went towards the back of the plane with the other passengers, as they loaded from the rear forward.

            “So where do I sit dad?”

            “Well, this ticket has you sitting in that seat there.” Her dad pointed to the seat on their right, it just so happened to be the only seat in the isle, and was at the back of the plane. “And I am sitting here,” He pointed again to a seat three seats in front of her to her right.

            It was a very small plane, three seats in a row, and an isle between two and one. Kendra sat in her seat and her father left her to head to his own. Kendra looked around, and it seemed safe to take David out, so she did. She used her left hand to open her pocket and her right hand to coerce David on out.

            “Need something?” David asked as he stood up on her leg.

            “Yes, I need entertainment!”

            “Wont I get seen?”

            “Only if you stay in the open.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Dunno yet. But, I am probably going to fall asleep for a while, as it’s a very long flight, and I don’t want you getting lost or found.”

            “Heh, that shouldn’t make sense but it does.”

            “I know.”

            “So?”

            “So, I don’t care what you do, so long as you stay safe… While I’m asleep that is.”

            “Oh?”

            “Yea. Are you tired David?”

            “Actually… Yes, I am pretty tired.”

            “Well then you should sleep too.”

            “I will. Don’t worry, I’ll stay out of site so I’m not found, and I’ll stay near you so I’m not lost.”

            “Thanks David,” She picked him up and stealthily gave him a kiss before bringing him back down. “So where do you want to stay? I can’t believe my pocket being too comfortable.”

            “No kidding… It wasn’t all bad, but it wasn’t all good either.”

            Kendra went into the seat back in front of her and pulled out a pillow. She laid her head down and situated herself.

            “Alright, I will probably be asleep really soon, stay safe David.”

            “I will. Get some sleep.”

            David could tell that Kendra had fallen asleep relatively quickly, even with all the rumble jumble going on around them, as the plane was boarded and loaded. David decided to jump down onto her leg and try to hide between her and the wall. He lowered himself down onto her seat nearly beneath her leg, and decided it was acceptable, so he settled in for a nap. Little time passed until he was fast asleep too, he was after all very, very tired.

            David felt movement. And all around him felt very strange. For some reason it was very, very warm, and wet. He could hear sound that didn’t seem to match with the location he fell asleep in. Something wasn’t right. He opened his eyes.

            He couldn’t make sense of what he was seeing again. All around him was moving, as though he were in a giant moving ship, and all around him things were falling around. Giant pillows of yellow that were wet and mushy were built up around him, falling randomly. There were all sorts of things he couldn’t even identify, and the walls around him seemed to be made of some kind of fabric.

            Outside his world, he couldn’t tell, but he heard what sounded like was chewing. He was quite confused. One second he was on a plane, falling asleep next to Kendra, and the next he was in some strange tube. But before he could contemplate all too much, the world around him lurched. He heard what sounded like a crack and a powerful crunch, then tearing. Where could he be?

            The world suddenly moved again, and the sound of tearing fabric reached his ears. He wasn’t sure, but was he in some kind of food item? The yellow pillows could very well be eggs… And that was one hell of a scary thought. If he was in food, who’s food was he in? He could be anywhere, and he could be with anyone. He wasn’t quite sure what to do, everything was so confusing.

            He felt the world move again, and this time saw the hall in front of him collapse in on itself, and rip away. In its place were a pair of teeth, which were eventually obscured by lips before the mouth before him started to chew. And it really was glorious, awe inspiring. He could tell right off however, that it was not Kendra, as this person, a girl it must be, didn’t have braces. And her mouth was ‘substantially’ larger than Kendra’s.

            She chewed with her mouth relatively open, and it created a very loud racket. Whenever her teeth parted and masses of food was moved around, David could hear it, and see it. When her teeth came together he saw it again, except this time things were crushed beyond belief. After a few seconds of this chewing, everything that was once a solid was now more of a liquid like paste that stretched around. It would of looked disgusting on any normal basis, but considering his current predicament, he was enthused entirely.

            When she went to swallow, her lips came together and David heard her gulp. Almost instantly her lips parted a bit, to reveal a completely empty mouth. She then looked down, and David got a view of her nose and cheeks, she smiled. She spoke to someone beneath her, or at least beneath David. Her voice came out unintelligible. A beautiful sound it made, but nothing David could understand. Everything she said came at him in a blurred together fashion that kept him wondering.

            Who was this girl? Was she speaking English?

            But David didn’t have any time to respond as he saw her level her head and open her mouth. David felt himself moving towards it, and he quickly ran back, and it wasn’t a moment too soon before where he once stood was inside her mouth, and her teeth came together. David heard the crack of her teeth, and felt the entire world shift, and bend as the soft cylinder he was in bowed and broke.

            The tearing of the world her teeth induced as she pulled him away from her lips was intense. David watched as the entire chunk, as massive as a car or two broke away. Suddenly, the floor gave way, and he lost his balance. He had to grip the broken floor just to keep from falling. He nearly yelled; however, even if he did, his voice wouldn’t of been heard by anyone, as the absolutely massive girl behind him began to chew.

            He was hanging by what felt like carpet, and looked white and brown. And as he hung there, he took in his surroundings. Beneath him was a plate, and what looked like a small person; however it was too far to see. Behind him he looked into her mouth, now more eye level with her lower lip, he watched as it darted about accommodating to her jaw working through her food. Again the same spectacle was repeated as he had seen earlier.

            When she went to swallow this time, David was much further down, and was able to see her throat. Her entire throat moved in unison, a small bulge moved up, her neck came down, and her throat transported her food as she swallowed. The sound was much louder now than it had been before, and David was again transfixed.

            He was mystified. However he was quickly brought back to the real world as he noticed her preparing for another bite. A fall from this height might hurt him pretty bad, she he decided it a better idea to climb back up and wait until after she took another bite to assess jumping. He scrambled upwards. His arm strength had never been so great, and he had no idea how he moved like he did. But somehow he made it up into the ‘burrito’ (as he came to call it after being nearly outside it). Alas, just as he got his footing, the light cut out, and he saw in front of him his world begin to close off. He leaped in the direction of freedom, but wasn’t fast enough. Her teeth seared through his world.

            He was trapped in her mouth, and he felt her rip the rest of her food away from him. He quickly assessed his options again, and it didn’t look good. However there was one hope, jumping out of her open mouth. If he were able to he could have a chance… But his thought pattern was cut short as everything around him moved, and he was thrown upside down.

            She began to chew.

            The sound was deafening, and he could hardly keep himself up. Every time he’d get up, she’d throw him back down. Time and time again, he had to scramble off her teeth as she deposited him onto her molars, near miss after near miss, all the while working his way, forward. However the further he made it forward, the further she’d pull him back. She hit him with her lips a few times, trapping him inside. Finally he was able to take a stance on her gum line in front of her tongue and behind her teeth. When she parted her teeth again, he leapt for all he was worth, and just barely cleared her lips. They came together behind him, and as he fell, he heard her swallow.

            David plummeted, and for how long he didn’t know, but it seemed to take forever. Wind was whipping his face, the roar of it nearly deafening. The landscape in front of him was beautiful. But something about it all didn’t fit. What the hell happened?

            He hit something very hard.

            David groaned. When he landed he roughly landed on his front, partly on his face. But whatever he was on was very hard, and quite warm. He opened his eyes and he found himself on a girl’s leg. He looked up, it had to be the same girl. He looked around, and found that she was wearing very tight jeans, and a blue crop top. David wasn’t sure, but everything looked different. He stood up, and was bedazzled again. Long strong fingers wrapped themselves around him, and brought him up. On his way he got a long glimpse of her breasts, which were huge to him. This girl had a hell of a shape. Finally she brought him up in front of her face.

            She was beautiful. She gazed at him with green eyes that shown in the light; who was this girl?! She began to speak, but again David could not understand any of her words. Instead of listening, he just watched her lips move as she spoke. The inside of her mouth glistening with saliva as her glossy lips and her pearly teeth moved to articulate words.

            When she finished speaking, David wished he had been able to understand her. As she instantly changed how she was holding him and gripped his right leg, and let him fall. Gravity yanked his body, threatening to tear off his leg, but she held him fast. She brought him up to her lips, and gently kissed him. David loved the feeling. Almost instantly however her lips parted and her mouth opened. It was impressively large.

            With a gentle flick of her wrist, David was propelled into her mouth, breaking three bands of saliva with his flight, until landing on her tongue. She closed her mouth, and swirled him around a few times. David fought for his live, but it was futile. Her tongue was just overpowering. He yelled and screamed, kicked and punched; but to no avail. He ended up swallowing a lot of her saliva, and was utterly exhausted. When he grew limp, she stopped swishing him around, and positioned him for swallow. He said something unintelligible, and she gulped. David felt the ground beneath him move, as her tongue pushed upward, David was shunted into her throat, accompanied by a sonic boom of energy, and a torrent of accumulated saliva.

            David felt the world close in on him. Everything grew dark and he felt insane pressure all around him. He was moving, and he wasn’t sure of where anymore. Sound surrounded him, as pressure closed in on him. Then he heard a feminine voice, it was calling to him. He tried to listen to it.

            “David!” He opened his eyes.

            Kendra was squeezing him very hard, and he felt it hard to breathe, as though his ribs were going to crack. His arms and legs were pinned together, and he could only move his head. He first looked at Kendra, who looked concerned. When she saw his eyes open, she relaxed her grip, and David nearly collapsed inside her hand.

            “Are you okay David?”

            “What happened?”

            “I couldn’t get you awake.”

            “Where are we?”

            “We’re in Kansas.”

            “Layover?”

            “Yes.”

            “Where’s your dad?”

            “Oh, around.”

            “Oh I don’t feel so good.”

            “I’m sorry David.” She brought him to her lips and gave him a quick peck, which covered his face. “Feel better?”

            “Actually.”

            “That’s good. Well… Are you hungry David?”

            “Not particularly. Why? Are you?”

            “Yes, I’m starving.”

            “What did you have in mind Kendra?”

            “Well… Since we’re in a new place, and I don’t know anyone, and no one knows me… Why not some people?”

            “You want to eat people?”

            “Yes.”

            “That’s incredible.”

            “I know right? I’m starving, and I am feeling adventurous.”

            “How are you going to collect people in here? Isn’t it dangerous?”

            “Yes… That’s why I’ve been looking around for a while.”

            “A while? How long was I out?”

            “Well… If you fell asleep before we took off, then a few hours.”

            “Wow.”

            “Yea… Well anyway, I’ve been looking around, and I’ve found a place where there aren’t any cameras.”

            “You aren’t going to go touch everyone to shrink them are you?”

            “I don’t know.”

            “Hmmm… Might want to figure out how you’re gonna tackle this. Because if people see you touching everyone, and then them mysteriously disappearing, someone’s going to notice.”

            “I know…” She looked at a lone boy, probably four years older than her, walking towards her. He was about fifty paces off, and he noticed her looking at him. Their eyes connected, and almost instantly he vanished. “Woah!”

            “What?”

            Kendra took off towards the boy, who was now on the ground, stunned. “I just shrank that boy by thinking it!” She grabbed him in her hand and opened her purse, and deposited him. He yelled up at her as he fell, but she closed her purse.

            “You what?”

            “I shrank that boy without touching him.”

            “Just by thinking about it?”

            “Yea… I looked at him, and wondered how cute he’d look about your size, and poof! He was miniature.”

            “Amazing. You could put that to good use.”

            “How?”

            “Well… Think about seeing like… A group of people that small, and see if that works.”

            Kendra quickly pushed David into her stomach, as a small group passed. Even though it was unexpected, after the initial shock, he enjoyed his new location. Her stomach was making a hell of a racket protesting it’s empty state. After all, it hadn’t been fed since last night, if David was remembering right. It rumbled and he felt and heard it. Her skin was so soft and warm, it was a golden experience.

            David felt her grip him again, and pull him away from her belly. He gave it a once over as she moved him out, and it was very pretty.

            “That was close.”

            “Did they see me?”

            “No. I think.”

            “Good. Well, you should grab some more people, your stomach is ravenous.”

            Kendra blushed and put her free hand over her stomach to hide it from David. He turned his attention back up to her grayish eyes. “Okay.”

            She hid David closer to her as she moved across the hall, and to a more secluded place. There was a small group of people coming her way. They looked to be all part of the same group. All around their mid twenties, with luggage and everything. They were chatting and laughing as they went, not really paying any attention to where they were going. However, there were other people in the hall now, and Kendra thought it was too crowded… She was worried.

            The lights in the hall went out, and the tunnel was plunged into near blackness. There were the initial shrieks of terror, however they were quickly subsided. Kendra worked in the dark, and took less than seconds to cross the hall, to where she saw her first victim. She quickly began gathering them up into her bag, and their screams were cut off one by one. There was a groan over head, and when she shut her purse after collecting the last person, the lights came back on, and the deafening silence that ensued was only broken by the hum of the overhead lights.

            Kendra straightened herself out, and walked off casually. No one seemed the wiser, as she carried eleven people off in her purse; as it swung gently under her arm.

            Kendra took David and her ‘lunch box’ to a secluded area just outside her next gate, in which she and her father were going to converge, along with a hundred or so other passengers for Maine in about an hour. She opened her bag and peered in. There were girls in the group, and half of them screamed when they saw Kendra peering in over them. One of them positively fainted when Kendra’s eyes passed over her. Three of the girls were clutching what must have been their boyfriends very tightly. Two of the other conscious girls weren’t screaming, but scowling.

            The men of the group, which totaled seven in all, were either consoling their girlfriends, looking up at Kendra, or, in one case, cowering under some purse items.

            “Hmmm… Who should be first?”

            “For what?” Piped up one of the strong looking guys.

            “You’ll see. You’re first.”

            “Wha…” But before he could finish his question, Kendra had reached in and snatched him up, causing a little scuffle inside as she closed the purse a little, as to block out all light.

            “Hey there. What’s your name?”

            “It’s Bryan… What do you want with me?”

            “That’s a secret to them,” she tilted her head towards the bag. “But not to you.” She brought him closer to her lips, “I’m hungry.”

            “WHAT?! You can’t be serious.”

            She pulled him back a little and looked at him, “Oh yes, pretty serious.”

            “I don’t believe it. You look too good to be bad!”

            “Oh you’re just trying to flatter me. You’ve got a girly in there, I bet right?” He shook his head. “At home?” He shook his head again. “Aww, well that’s too bad. Perhaps under different circumstances. See, this little guy here is mine. I’m his girly.” She motioned to David, who Bryan just saw, David looked away and felt his face grow warm. “Anyway, it was lovely meeting you Bryan.”

            “…” He opened his mouth to say something, but only a small yell escaped his face as, at the same instant, Kendra opened her mouth up wide, and tossed him into the air. She moved like lightning, and caught him; closing her lips around his shoulders and sucking him into her mouth. This time, he full out screamed.

            She wasted no time, in softening him up with her wet tongue. His taste made her mouth begin to water. Within seconds of throwing him in, she swallowed him and was opening her bag. ‘She is really becoming a predator. I think I love this girl.’ David thought to himself.

            The light returned, and the people inside, non-the-wiser of the fate of Bryan looked up at their captor.

            “What have you done with Bryan?”

            “I let him go. I feel like we’re going to be together a long time, you all and I. Let us become friends, shall we?”

            “And what if we don’t want to be your friends?!” Yelled a girl up at her.

            Kendra looked right at her, and her defiant stance faltered. “Well that would be just mean, and I don’t like mean people. You shouldn’t be mean. How about, let's have you go next okay?”

            “What? No!”

            “Come on, it’ll be fun!” Kendra was reaching into her bag already, the girl attempted to run, but had nowhere to go. As Kendra’s fingers surrounded her, she screamed, and was pulled out of the purse. Kendra looked back into the purse, “I won’t hurt her, I don’t mean to.” She gave them a small smile, and one of the guys smiled back uneasily; Kendra caught it, and winked at him.

            She closed the purse again. “Argh! Let me go you bitch!”

            “What did I say about being a nice person? Are you trying to make me angry?”

            “I do not care! You’ve violated our lives, and you deserve to be punished!”

            “You’re in no position to be making any demands little girl.” Kendra said, her temper rising.

            “Little girl? You’re what, 10?”

            “Oh no you didn’t.” Kendra grinned at her, and brought her up to her lips. “You’ve been a very bad girl.” She licked her, and allowed her to get sucked into her mouth. Her screams were muffled by Kendra’s tongue.

            Kendra wasn’t liking this girl all that much, so she decided to press her into the roof of her mouth to… Soften her up. She then swallowed hard, and David could hear it. Kendra had hoped no one in the bag had heard. She wiped her lips and smiled at David, who was sitting on her right knee, admiring her as she worked. He gave her a thumbs up, and her eyes nearly twinkled.

            She went back to the bag, the group had huddled together, and was just being interrupted by Kendra. “What do we have here?”

            “Nuttin.” Said one of the smaller boys.

            “Oh… Well… Did you know ‘nothing’ usually means ‘something,’ but you just don’t want to talk about it.”

            “Uhhh…” Was the unanimous response.

            “I thought so, what’s your name little guy?”

            “J… Ja… Jake.”

 

Part X-2 by ralf_wolfs
          “Well hi Jake, how about you next eh?”

            “For what?”

            “You will see.” As Kendra reached into the bag, a girl screamed and latched onto Jake. Kendra didn’t mind, she took both of them. When she pulled them out together, the girl was actually about a half foot taller than Jake. “Who’s this?”

            “I’m Andrea! And you’re going to leave Jake alone!”

            “Who said I wanted to do anything to him?”

            “You implied it!”

            “How?”

            “You… You… You just did. Leave us alone! Let us go!”

            “Oh no, we can’t be having any of that, now can we? But don’t worry, I will let you guys go. It just won’t be here.”

            “You can’t kidnap us like this…” Said Jake at last.

            “I’m not kidnapping. I’m having lunch.” Jake and his girlfriend looked at each other, then back up at Kendra in shock. “So who first?”

            “You can’t! You wouldn’t!”

            “You obviously don’t know me very well do you? Oh well, if you won’t make up your minds, I’ll have to do it for you.”

            Andrea wrapped her arms around Jake and held him tightly as Kendra brought them both into her mouth. She threw them around in her mouth a bit, trying to separate the couple with her tongue, and it wasn’t until she started using her teeth did they break up. She positioned what she thought was Jake between her molars, and clenched her jaw, and used her tongue to slowly pry the two apart feet first.

            They were wrapped around one another very tightly, but they were so wet it was very difficult to hold together. Saliva stretched too and fro, and the very air around them was wet and hot as hell. All around them liquid death was flowing, and a giant monster of a tongue was working them around. Jake was being crushed by absolutely gigantic teeth, and Andrea tried very hard to pull him out, but only succeeded in getting them separated.

            Soon as they were parted, Kendra threw Andrea between her right cheek and teeth, and repositioned Jake for swallowing. Jake called out for Andrea, and she saw him once more before Kendra swallowed him. She watched helplessly as Jake was pushed into her throat, and she heard the explosion of force that was Kendra’s natural process.

            Andrea exploded on the spot in a fit of anger and anguish. But her temper tantrum was short lived, after slamming her head against one of Kendra’s metallic braces, she nearly knocked herself out. This only made her struggling weaker, and easier for Kendra to swallow. She easily brought her to the center of her mouth, and gulped.

            Andrea careened into Kendra’s hot hell pit and splashed into stomach acid. It instantly burned like no other sensation she had ever felt before, in the cut in her forehead. She could hardly swim, and was nearly drowned, but Jake had found her, and propped her up. This would soon drain all the strength out of him… And he knew it.

            Kendra swallowed a third time to rid her mouth of excess saliva, and could see that David was enjoying things. She looked around again, to check on the area. Everything was still clear. She went to her bag again, but this time didn’t look in, but randomly felt around until she grabbed someone. She pulled out another guy.

            “Well hello there!”

            “What have you done with my friends?”

            “They’re safe for now. If you want I can show you.”

            “Yes.”

            “Okay.” She grabbed him by the left foot and dangled him above her mouth, and opened it wide enough to accept him. He instantly panicked, and as he plummeted, his larynx squealed. He slammed into her squishy tongue and his front was instantly soaked.

            Kendra righted her head, and grinned as she shut her lips. She afforded this guy some peace, as she didn’t toss him about. But instead let him do everything on his own. And it didn’t take long.

            When he got over the initial shock, that nothing was happening, he opened his eyes, and was paralyzed at what he saw. He was looking right into the throat of this absolutely gigantic, not to mention cute, girl. Who’s name he didn’t even know. He slowly, and shakily, got up and scooted back.

            Her tongue undulated underneath of him when it felt him move. When he slid over a new part of her tongue, he could see it visibly excited her; as she began to salivate more and more with every passing moment. The back of his clothes were sticking to his skin because of the heat and humidity. But after standing to his full height, he was instantly covered in a slimy cocoon of mucus that had formed above his head and dripped onto him. It knocked him onto his back.

            Kendra knew it was ready when he hit the ‘ground.’ She then commanded the ‘ground’ to swallow him up; which, she thought, was almost poetic. She maneuvered him around, and while he was blind, she forced him into her throat, and down into her stomach.

            Kendra placed her hand on her stomach to sooth it, as it was beginning to digest her new food, and was beginning to make some racket. She motioned for David to come over, and she leaned back in her chair a little, giving David a slight incline.

            He stepped across her leg and lingered briefly at the intersection with her stomach. He did after all enjoy it there. He scurried up her belly and rested where she had told him too, which was a little above her navel. It was getting rowdy in there, her stomach was bubbling and gurgling like no tomorrow. David could tell, she probably wanted him to sooth her so she didn’t have to, but that would be hard considering he was fighting the pull of gravity with very little surface to grab onto. She continued on eating.

            Kendra looked into her bag again and smiled at them. They were really beginning to become suspicious of her intentions, and when she selected her next candidate, everyone ran for cover. Kendra grabbed another couple, but could easily tell both were girls.

            “So, you two an item?” She asked them incredulously.

            “No.” Was a generic response.

            “Where’s your guy friend?”

            “I don’t have one.” Came the reply from the blonde,

            “In Maine.”

            “Oh? Going home are we? I’m really getting to know you guys.”

            “Can you let us go?”

            “Sure, you just have to do something for me first.”

            Kendra said this while moving them together up to her lips. They looked at her scared, “And what’s that?”

            “Feed me!”

            Without much preamble, she pushed them between her lips, and silenced their screams. She lathered them both together with an extra generous helping of saliva, and forced them together. She then tilted her head back and gulped as hard as she could. Her throat worked over time in an attempt to successfully, and safely devour these two girls. It did its job, but because of its incredible stress, made the loudest gulping sound in the world.

            The people in the bag were now assured of what was going on.

            “Phew. I think I am done for now David.” She patted her stomach beneath David, “How is it down there?”

            “It’s pretty intense Kendra.”

            “It sure was. Come on, let’s go. We’ve got a few more minutes before they start boarding. If I’m lucky, I can keep them quiet in my bag. If not, I’ll have to get rid of ‘em.”

            “You wouldn’t throw them away would you?”

            “No, I’d just have to over eat for the first time in my life.” She giggled, and David thought it a little humourous as well. She picked up David from her belly, and latched her bag and checked the sound. David said he couldn’t hear anything, and neither could she. They should be safe. Maybe she’d need an in flight snack. It was a long way to Maine after all.

*  *  *

            Kendra met her father, who had just gotten back from lunch, at the terminal gate.

            “Have you eaten anything Kendra?”

            Having no knowledge of what she had just done, she smiled and said “Yep, I’m pretty full.” She patted her tummy and it rumbled beneath her skin.

            “That’s good sweetie. It looks like we’re going to be separated again. Gosh, I hate these seat sites. You’re at the back of the plane, I’m at the front. Will that be okay honey?”

            “Of course. I’m a big girl daddy.”

            “But you’ll always be Daddy’s little girl.”

            “Of course.” Kendra grinned at him, and he brushed her hair out of her face.

They gave their tickets the one over, and boarded the plane. This one was much, much larger, and Kendra and her father would be even farther apart. However there was going to be an in flight movie, and this Boeing plane was decked out. They were flying coach of course, but the seats weren’t too jam packed, and there was a small TV in every row. Kendra was lucky enough to have two empty seats to her right, passengers didn’t come. But she failed to tell her dad; who she saw to his seat, assuring him she could handle herself.

            She paid $6 to rent a pair of headphones, and sat herself into the window seat. She pulled out David, and held him in front of her, making sure he was unseen. “We’re gonna watch a movie David. Do you want to watch it with me?” She whispered to him, she moved him right next to her lips so he could hear.

            David didn’t have the luxury of whispering, because if he did she wouldn’t hear him. He didn’t want to ask what the movie was, but hoped it would be better than their original plane ride to Kansas. “Yes please!”

            She grinned and David admired her braced teeth as she moved him to her shoulder. She moved her hair around him to give David another reddish-orange curtain of protection to keep him from prying eyes. She put the headphones in, and said: “If you want me to hear you, you have to do something to get my attention. I’ll have them turned up just enough for you to hear okay?”

            The people behind Kendra thought she was a little strange. She looked a little old for an imaginary friend. But shrugged it off seeing as how she was flying alone. The movie started as they were beginning to taxi to their runway, and Kendra turned up the volume to drown out the world. David of course, being so close to her ear, could hear it perfectly, as though he were at a theater with bad surround sound management. With the curtain around him though, it wasn’t too bad.

            The movie that came on David had seen before, but enjoyed. Kendra had never seen it before, and was enthralled. It was Kingdom of Heaven. Just as the opening credits began to play inertia kicked in, as the four large jet turbines kicked in on the wings of the plane, and they gained momentum. David had to grab hold of Kendra’s shirt to keep falling backward. Kendra leaned all the way back in her chair, and felt glued to it. But she wasn’t paying attention, she was watching a movie.

            In minutes they were soaring in the air, and Kendra glanced out the window for a bit. David’s view was instantly blocked as the wall of red hair moved with her head, and blocked all view from him. Kendra saw the ground disappearing very quickly. The world was just getting smaller, and smaller with every second. She’d seen it so many times before; at least this time she was excited about it, and was going home. She returned her attention to the movie.

            Sometime after the Crusade had begun to capture Jerusalem, the plane had leveled out, and the flight attendant began serving refreshments. Kendra moved her hair with her hand in a ‘thinking’ manor, but in reality to hide David as she looked at the attendant. She chose a small plastic cup of Dr. Pepper and a bag of ‘complimentary’ peanuts. She of course had to pay for all of it, which totaled out to about $4. Later she would order lunch, which would run her about $8 or $9.

            She pulled out her tray and opened her bag of peanuts. She turned off the headphones and asked David which peanut he wanted. David selected a cashew, and Kendra delivered it to him. She herself set in taking three at once, and, after turning on the headphones again, began to chew them. Despite the volume of the headphones, all he could hear was the sound of her teeth crunching away rather violently. After a few strikes, the crunching became mushy and almost liquid sounding, until she swallowed. To David it wasn’t as powerful as some of her other swallows, but his proximity to her throat always made it better. She repeated this a few times.

            David started in on his peanut, taking it apart as best as he could, and taking bites out of it, as one would a chocolate bunny. Except it wasn’t as rewarding. He had to manually find a salt cube and apply it in part to his bites in order for the cashew to have any flavour.

            After a few more mouthfuls, Kendra took a sip from her drink. This was a total concentration breaker, as her throat passed perhaps a hundred gallons of liquid past David at a high velocity. It made one heck of a fleshy noise. She looked down and offered some to David. He was very salty, so drank as much as he could; since he could only get some when she drank. She took another gulp of it, and it echoed in David’s ears long after she put it down.

            Little time past as she devoured her peanuts in large mouthfuls of crunchy noise. Until the army had besieged the fortress of Jerusalem, they were left undisturbed. However once the siege begun, they served lunch. Kendra purchased a sandwich from the lady, and, when she had gone, gave David an ample amount of food to sustain him. She began to eat her food, and if her eating her peanuts was any precursor to how she’d sound now, it would have been false.

            When her teeth went through the bread and contents, it was all encompassing. It was toasted bread with lettuce, and probably something else, David wasn’t sure. But when she started to chew it, it drowned out the movie even more so, to where he couldn’t even hear himself think. But it was all gravy, he enjoyed every moment of it. She was completely oblivious to it, and ate as though she had no passenger, or care in the world.

            When she swallowed this, it was like a wet torrent of material… Which in essence it was. The best way David could describe it was to use a line from another story he’s read in his history, ‘a wet avalanche.’ And it was true, the undulation of her neck, and the protrusion of her throat as she swallowed her mouthful of masticated food. Glorious, and scary all at once.

            This was repeated several times to the effect of David not hearing a good portion of the movie. However she only ate half her sandwich, and left the other wrapped up. She sat back and drained her cup in four gulps, after giving a little to David of course.

            The movie ended without anything different really happening. And shortly afterwards the plane touched down in Maine. It was a very rough landing, compared to her first landing of the day. But it was a huge plane, so she could understand. They disembarked and collected their gear. All the while she had David stowed in her pocket, and her purse shut tight.

            On their way out Kendra masterfully was able to pick up a drink of water in a large cup from a store, and work her way to the bathroom. Her father was waiting for her outside, so she didn’t have too long, and it was a public bathroom, so she had to make sure she had some privacy. She went into one of the larger stalls and put David on the paper dispenser. He was a little confused at first, but when she placed the glass next to him, he thought he understood.

            Kendra picked up her bag and opened it. She rooted around for a few seconds and produced a screaming and kicking person, she dropped him into her drinking glass. She then repeated this three more times and deposited three more little guys. They all treaded water, and weren’t very big, but were easily noticeable.

            “So guys, like your makeshift pool?”

            There was no general response, as everyone was trying to stay afloat in the frigid waters.

            “Aww, are you guys cold? Well I can assure you, I know just the thing to warm you fellas up.”

            She picked up the glass, and brought it to her lips, and begin to tilt it towards them. The four boys knew instantly what was up, and began crying for help. Their screams were in tandem however, for once the water began flowing into her mouth, it was unstoppable. It seemed as though it were an endless void that could devour everything. And with each gulp of her throat, the boys witnessed a sizeable bulge.

            The current became too hard for two of the boys, each struggling very hard. They were pulled into her mouth one right after the other, the first one was gulped down without a problem, and the second just as easy a second later. Along with a torrent of water, the boys flowed into her dark carnivorous mouth, and were swept along into a warm cavern. After a brief stop, the floor dropped down and everything began to flow downwards. They knew it, they were through.

            The third boy to get pulled into her mouth was able to stay away for quite some time, by grabbing onto her bottom teeth he was able to stay in her mouth for over three gulps. But his lungs burned, and he let go, and was swallowed like his fellows before him. That left only one.

            This boy was the clever one, when he noticed his friend go under, and the water begin to dry up, he swam towards Kendra’s mouth. And upon reaching it he grabbed onto her top braces and held on for dear life. Kendra took a few more swallows and kept her mouth open, letting the boy dangle in her mouth. She swallowed once more, enticing him downward, but it didn’t work.

            She could of used her tongue, but she decided to use her teeth, to accomplish the job. She bit together, and bit his arms. Not very hard, but enough to cause enough pressure and pain to make him wish he’d chosen a different hand hold. After increasing the pressure just a little more, and licking at his feet, he let go, and she swallowed him as he hit the back of her throat.

            This whole event took less than a minute or two, but it seemed like forever. For the boys it was a life ending event. For David it was prime time entertainment that he didn’t want to end. Kendra, was just really thirsty.

            “That was fun, wasn’t it?”

            “Yes. So where are we going now?” David asked her.

            “We’re going to go over to a friend’s house. Dad’s going to drop me off at my friend Macy’s house, and he’s going to go to work.”

            “Is that why we all came this way?”

            “So he could go to work?” David nodded, “Well, yes. He needed to come back and do something he could not do from our new home. So he decided to take me too so I could visit all of my old friends again.”

            “Well that’s cool.”

            “Yea, and you will love my friends. And I am sure they will love you.”

            “Wait, what?”

            “I was thinking for a while, maybe I should show you to a couple of them. You know, so I don’t have to hide you all the time, you don’t feel out of place or left out, and you get to meet them. Wouldn’t it be fun?”

            “I don’t know.”

            “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you David. You can count on your girly to protect you.” She grinned stupidly at him, and David felt warmed by her smile.

            He gathered himself up as best he could, stood straight, and bowed. “It’d be my pleasure milady.”

            She giggled, and returned the bow, and said in response “Shall we be off my liege?”

            “Lead the way.” He stepped into her open palm, and they went to meet her father. She dropped her glass into the trash receptacle, and it made a hollow clunk upon landing.

*  *  *

            A friend of Kendra’s dad meet them there with a car. For the time being, they had no vehicle, and were forced to carpool with friends. But that was no matter, it was all possible. When they exited the security controlled area a man was waiting for them. Kendra recognized him as Macy’s dad, and a co-worker of her father’s. Kendra carried all of her luggage on wheels, so when her dad picked up his main suitcase they were off.

            It was the middle of summer so it wasn’t all too cold up there, but Kendra liked it better in the west, the weather was much nicer. It was sunny outside, and not all that windy.

            When they got into their car, they spent about a half hour in it. Kendra was in the back crammed with all the other luggage the small car couldn’t fit in the trunk. The two father’s were in the front talking about business. How it was going in all since he had left, Kendra’s dad.

            She pulled David out and kept herself entertained, and kept David entertained, without alerting the adults to their antics, or his presence.

            “Macy wanted to come and give you a warm welcome of her own Kendra, but given your current space crisis, I think you’d understand.”

            Kendra jumped at the sudden comment, “Yea, it’s okay.”

            “She’s waiting for you at home though. We figure you two can share a room while you stay with us. Is that alright? We’ve set you up a bed and all.”

            “Sure, thanks. I’d like that very much.”

            Without much else, the conversation turned away from Kendra again and went back to business.

            “I think you might like Macy, David. I won’t show you to her unless you want me to, I’d like to show you to her.” She whispered to David, holding him up against her mouth so he could hear her.

            “Thank you Kendra.” He gave her lips a hug, and she returned the favour.

            The rest of the trip was rather uneventful. Kendra saw some things and sights she remembered. And as they grew closer to their destination the area became more familiar. She used to live two or three miles up that way… But that was a while ago now.

            When Kendra noticed they were nearing their destination, she stretched herself out as best she could, and attempted to relocate David back into her pocket. After of course she failed, she let David do it himself, and it worked much better. However like always when she sat back down he was crushed by her unyielding denim jeans. She patted her pocket in an attempt to sooth him, for she knew it must not be all too comfortable there.

            But David never did mind. It was comfortable, in its own uncomfortable way that you’d only understand after actually being put in such a situation.


Part XI by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Elf

Old Friends

 

            When the car pulled into a driveway and stopped, Kendra was the first one out of the car. She catapulted herself out through the door with such force that the door shut by itself, and she ended up in the middle of the yard; stretching her muscles.

            Both of the adults busied themselves with unpacking the car. They had only brought enough items to last a few days, as their return flight was to be soon. They weren’t staying very long after all.

            Suddenly, and without warning, as Kendra was stretching her back she was tackled by a freight train that knocked her a good three feet back and onto the ground.

            “OOMPH!”

            David too, was not expecting. And the new weight on top of him was nearly unbearable.

            “Kendra!”

            Kendra coughed, “Macy. You’re crushing me!”

            “Oh, sorry.” Macy laughed and helped Kendra up. “It’s been a while.”

            “Yes. How’ve you been?”

            “Same old, same old. And you?”

            “Different. It’s quite a different place down there.”

            “You’ll have to tell me everything!” Macy grabbed Kendra’s hand and dragged her into the house. Both of their father’s chuckled at the spectacle, ‘girls will be girls.’

            Macy was about a year older than Kendra, and a grade equally so. She had very long hair, blonde in main colour, but with some brownish looking highlights. Making her hair seem to flow and blend with itself and the rest of her scalp. She was taller than Kendra, it was easily seen. She had a pair of blue eyes that positively sparkled, given the right light. Given the right angle and light supply, they might look an emerald like topaz colour.

            Kendra had maneuvered David into her purse so he wouldn’t be so uncomfortable, and when they got into their room, they proceeded into mindless girl chatter for what seemed like hours.

            David got very accustomed to his new surroundings. Although, he couldn’t see very well. Hmm, strange. Kendra must need to actively concentrate for David to have that ability. And this Macy girl, David hadn’t seen her yet, but she sounded pretty cute. Maybe he could steal away a glance at them while they chatted. Although he hadn’t the faintest idea of where he was, where the bag was, or where they were, he thought it best to try anyway.

            David climbed up the side of the purse like a spider monkey… But then fell like a rock a few times, and rammed into the ground equally painfully. However, after trying enough times, he got the hang of it, and made it all the way to the little opening Kendra had left him.

            When he finally made it to a place where he could see, he looked across a bluish looking room, and saw a bed. On top of this bed was Kendra, and the other girl who could only be Macy. Kendra looked just like she had when David had last seen her. But Macy looked stunning. She was wearing cargo pants and a blue top that fit her well. She had her hair back behind her back, and it was indeed quite long.

            However before David could finish his observation, he lost his balance, and just as he did his and Kendra’s eyes met. He hit the bottom of the purse, and was promptly out like a light.

*  *  *

            David was standing again, but he couldn’t see anything. Everything was dark, and so quiet. He pulled his arms up, and they felt heavy; but when he moved them in front of himself, he could see them. They had a bluish hue to them. When he moved them, there was a distortion of colour trailing them.

            He looked down at himself. The same thing was evident here as well. David looked around, and couldn’t see anything. But suddenly felt himself tilt, and he stumbled. When he did, he connected with an unseen ground that echoed with each soft footstep. When he balanced himself out again, he heard something else. It was a voice.

            “We want her power. You will not keep it from us.”

            David turned to the direction of the sound, and saw a large stone door. He began to approach it.

            “You have no claim to its power. It belongs to her, and her alone.”

            David kept heading towards the door, but he seemed to be making no progress. It was just so far away.

            “You will give it to us.”

            David tried to walk faster, but his legs would not move any quicker. They seemed too heavy.

            “You’ve no right. We will protect its power.”

            David kept edging closer to it, but it kept getting farther away.

            “Be gone from this place!”

            Before David’s eyes the stone door dissolved in a red mist that suddenly exploded outward towards him. He saw three figures fly out from it, and disappear into the air. David ran to the door, finally reaching it, and looked inside. There again was that girl that’s been haunting his dreams.

            “David?” She spoke?

            “Who are you?”

            “It’s me, do you not remember me?”

            “No.”

            “Think hard. I am in there somewhere.”

            But before David could respond, he felt himself being shaken awake. He felt his surroundings, before opening his eyes. He felt like he was on a pair of hands again. A not so bad place. He listened for a moment.

            “David?”

            He heard Kendra say. But right before he opened his eyes, he could hear two distinct different breathing patterns. The second one must be Macy’s. Oh no! Was he seen? He opened his eyes, and was blinded by the light, of the overhead room light of course. When he moved his hand to shield his eyes he heard a gasp come from somewhere overhead. He looked down a bit, and saw Kendra’s smiling face. He looked up, and saw Macy’s shocked face.

            “He’s real!”

            “Of course. I wouldn’t lie to you.”

            “I thought you were just pulling my leg. That’s awesome.”

            “I know. I’m sorry I gave you away too early David, but you took quite a nasty spill and I thought you might be hurt. And well, the best time to introduce someone, is while they’re unconscious! Especially in your predicament.”

            “Oh. It’s okay.”

            “Oh yea, this is Macy. Macy, this is David. But you already know of him!”

            “Of course, you only told me a lot. Nice to meet to David.” She held out a finger for him, he sat up and took it. It was really soft, and looked powerful.

            “Good to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

            “Oh? Well then we’re on an equal playing field then aren’t we?”

            “Except for the fact you’re a few hundred, maybe even thousand times larger than me.”

            “Hehe, you’re funny. More self conscious girls might take that as an insult you know.”

            “Oh but it isn’t. Don’t worry. I’m not that mean. If I were, Kendra would’ve killed me already.”

            Kendra smiled, “No he’s just the sweetest thing. That’s why I wanted to show him to you.”

            “Interesting! So… I know you probably aren’t too partial to girl talk,”

            “Not really.”

            “Right. Well, what do you two do for fun?”

            Kendra and David looked at one another, and had a quick silent agreement. They were going to let Macy in on their secrets. Why not, it might be a fun idea. She was after all a pretty cute girl. She had one hell of an incredible figure. One that outshined even Kendra’s by a few thousand watts.

            David looked up and Macy smiled at him. And the look she gave him pinned him in place. It was a petrifying gaze, so beautiful, but so scary. It looked as though she were looking into his soul. Plus her teeth and lips contrast, made an eerie colour scheme play across her face.

            About an hour went by, and Kendra had placed David on the bed they both were sitting on, between the two of them. Kendra had her left leg off the bed, and Macy her right, so David was inadvertently between both of their knee’s.

            Macy was listening intently, and was very interested in how Kendra shrank David. Only come to find out she’s shrunk multiple people since she’s learned how to. She of course wondered what happened to the people she shrank. And eventually this question was going to come up. Kendra explained, and Macy was perplexed.

            “You ate them?”

            “Yea. I kind of did.”

            “On purpose?”

            “Yea… That too.”

            “Wow… How? Why?”

            Kendra and David took turns explaining things from different viewpoints. Kendra telling her side of the experience, how much fun it was to swallow someone, and feel them inside her body. And then David’s viewpoint, explaining what he felt when she swallowed him. When Macy heard this though, she stopped them.

            “You ate David?”

            “Yes.” Was the unanimous response.

            “But then, how’s he here?”

            “Well, my powers aren’t so limited. In fact, I still don’t have any idea on their full spectrum. I’m learning new stuff all the time. But, while he was in my stomach I concentrated, and he was unhurt. I then got him out later.”

            “So he’s like superman?”

            “When I want him to be. At least, that’s how ‘we’ think it works.” She smiled and David, and he nodded.

            “Wow, what about all the other people?”

            “Well… I ate them. And didn’t protect them.” Macy looked stunned. “But up unto my last few, they’ve all been willing. One even came a few miles just to have me do it.”

            “How the heck did that happen?”

            “David has friends.”

            “Oh right. Of course!”

            “Mhmm…”

            “So how’d you two meet?”

            Again they went off in a long winded explanation of their first meeting. Kendra being the new girl in town, even though she’d been there a few months, still didn’t have any acquaintances. And one random day she saw David and some girl walking, the girl fainted, passed out, some random guy showed up, she was gone, and he was shrunk. Very confusing stuff. Macy agreed.

            So after a few minutes of relentless detail, and about a half hour of time spent all together, Macy was pretty much caught up on a lot of things.

            “Hmm… And you call what you do, vore?”

            “Yes.”

            “Well, sounds like fun. I’d be too scared to try it though. What if I got caught?”

            “You never would. No one but me and David here would know. And I’m pretty sure David likes you too much to say anything.” His face grew hot and he looked down at her thigh, which wasn’t too far from him.

            “Aww… But here people know us Kendra. Wouldn’t it be hard?”

            “I’m sure I’ve got more powers than I know of. I just have to do something that I couldn’t do normally. And sometimes it works.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Watch this.” Kendra looked up, and Macy did too. Suddenly, the light went out.

            “Woah.”

            The light went back on. Kendra shifted her gaze over to Macy’s stereo alarm clock, and did the same thing there.

            “Now that’s pretty awesome! I’m jealous.”

            “Yea… I don’t even know why I have them, or why I got them. Any clue David?”
            David shook his head, he had no clue, or inside knowledge. Although, he has been having those strange dreams about that one girl. Who was the girl by the way? David continued to gaze absentmindedly towards Macy’s left leg.

            “Find something of interest?” Macy startled David, and he looked up at her to find her pinning him with her petrifying gaze again.

            “Oh sorry, didn’t mean to stare. Was just… Lost in thought.”

            “About?”

            “There are things about me I don’t even know yet.”

            “What do you mean?”

            Kendra face palmed. “Snap, I didn’t tell you that part.”

            “What?” Kendra leaped into telling the short little tale about David’s memory loss, and inability to remember much of anything.

            “Oh. That makes sense. Wow, that’s gotta suck.”

            “Yea, sometimes. Like there are these dreams and random memories that keep cropping up all over, and they are so confusing at times.”

            Mindless chatter went on for about another half hour, when David heard the distinct sound of Kendra’s stomach rumble. This led him to explain more about different experiences, and things one could do to pass the time. But in all, it was time for food.

            “So Macy, are you hungry?”

            “A bit.”

            “What to go out and grab a bite to eat?”

            “Me? You mean,” Kendra nodded, “I don’t know. What if we get caught?”

            “You won’t. And it’s a lot of fun. You’ll enjoy yourself.”

            “Alright. Is David coming?”

            “Of course.”

            “Well, can I carry him? If that’s alright with you that is,” She looked down at David, who nodded his permission.

            “Sure. You two should get to know one another. Here, I have a better idea. Why don’t I go get some food, and you two stay and chat?”

 

 

Part XI-2 by ralf_wolfs
           “Alright. That’d make me feel safer. Will you be alright Kendra?”

            “I know this town like the back of my hand, of course I will be fine. Besides, I am magic after all!”

            “Of course. Well… I’ll see you soon then. How long will it take?”

            “Dunno. Just depends on how hard it is to find safe people to shrink.”

            “Alright, I’ll see you when you get back then.”

            Kendra waved at David, and David waved back. He watched as she left the room, grinning to herself slightly. When she was gone, David turned his attention back to Macy.

            “So it’s just us then hmm?” David said,

            “I guess so. What’s on your mind?”

            “A lot is to be honest.”

            “Want to point anything out?”

            “Not anything in particular, mind you.”

            “Ah, well… Want to do something while we wait?”

            “What do you have in mind?”

            “I think you’re pretty cute David.” He grew warm around the cranium, “And we’ve had some interesting discussion today.”

            “Yea.”

            “Well I am getting hungry, and I’m wondering what it would feel like to have you on me. You wouldn’t object would you?”

            “Of course not.”

            “Okay. Can I pick you up for a second?” David nodded and raised his arms, and she picked him up delicately. She moved onto the bed and laid down on her right side, then put David down on top the bed once more.

            David didn’t mind the view. He was very close to her, and her body was taking up his entire vision. She looked really big.

            “So you’re getting hungry eh?”         

            “Yea, I hadn’t realized it, but I am getting pretty hungry. Come listen.”

            David did as he was told and went over to her flat tummy, covered tightly. He placed both his hands, palms out, onto the wall of stomach, and pressed his hear into it. Macy giggled, but David could certainly hear.

            “My stomach doesn’t make such randomly loud noises like Kendra’s does sometimes. So I don’t know if it makes noise or not.”

            “It does. And it’s beautiful.”

            “Aww, thank you. So you do find that enjoyable?”

            “What?”

            “Listening to a girl’s stomach.”

            “Yes, I find it rather pleasing and relaxing.”

            “How does it sound from the inside?”

            “Well, I’ve never been inside your belly, but I know Kendra’s sounded so differently. Just a few inches beyond her skin, the sound became all encompassing, as if the very air was alive with livid sound.”

            “You explain it in great detail. How long were you in there?”

            “Long enough.”

            “I wouldn’t think being inside someone would be so pleasant.”

            “Well a girl’s exterior is a very incredible thing. But seeing something so sweet and innocent looking from the inside, and all of its violent processes, it’s even more amazing.”

            “I see.” Macy thought for a moment, and David continued to listen to her stomach. “Do you enjoy seeing Kendra eat people?”

            “Not only just people. But eat in general. It’s a fantastic thing really.”

            “Is that specific for her? Or does that hold true for anyone?”

            “If I find a girl attractive, I am going to love to watch them eat or drink something.”

            “Interesting.”

            “Yea. Gum is my best friend.”

            “Oh really?”

            “Yea, it has someone chewing, and you normally chew gum differently than you eat food. And I just generally enjoy all the little sounds involved in such things.”

            “You’re an odd one David.”

            “I know. But what can I say?”

            “I never thought about it. But I guess being your size puts new perspectives on things, like such natural processes as eating, swallowing, or digesting.”

            “Yes, I find it all rather fascinating. There’s no way to describe it to someone who has never experienced it.” David was silent for a moment, then decided to ask a question, “Do you chew with your mouth open or closed?”

            “Umm… Which would you prefer?”

            “Depending on what it is, open most of the time.”

            “Well I can try for you. I normally eat with my mouth closed, but gum is a different story. Ever since I had my braces years ago, I’ve just naturally been open.”

            “You had braces once?”

            “Yea, when I was around Kendra’s age. But that’s very common around here.”

            They chatted for a good ten or twenty minutes before Macy’s stomach made its first really prominent sounds of getting hungry. But this was short lived, for Kendra returned a few minutes after and joined Macy on her bed. They both sat cross legged on opposite ends of the bed, with David towards the center.

            “How’d it go Kendra?”

            “It wasn’t too bad. I got five people. I couldn’t find many more I would of liked to shrink. But, here they are.”

            Kendra produced her purse and placed it at the center of the bed. There were five uniquely different voices coming from within it.

            “I can hear them.”

            “Oh, you’re in for some fun if you try one. Go on, reach in and pull one out.”

            Macy put her hand in the bag, and was surprised when something ran into her hand. She pulled back a bit, but then grabbed it and pulled her hand out. It was a boy.

            “Wow.”

            “This is my friend Macy. I’m sure you two will be great friends.”

            “I don’t know what to do Kendra. What now?”

            “Here, I’ll go first.” She pulled her bag over to her, and opened it. “So, who wants to go first?” It sounded like there was a small scuffle inside, and Kendra nodded, “Okay, you win.” She reached in a pulled out another nameless guy. “So, who’re you?”

            “I’m Blake.”

            “Well Blake, how do you feel? Are you ready?”

            “Yes. Of course.”

            Kendra brought him up to her mouth and pushed him in, past her lips which helped maneuver him into her. She didn’t spend too much time with him in her mouth however. He wasn’t any fun, he didn’t fight back. So she pushed him into her throat and swallowed him relatively easily.

            Macy was perplexed.

            “And that’s it. Nothing really special to it. The only thing you have to be careful of, is when they fight back. You don’t want to let them get the better of you. Even though you’re much bigger than them, when they’re inside you, they can cause some damage.”

            “I can imagine. We can’t fight back if they’re inside us.”

            “Yep. That’s why you want to beat em up.” Kendra giggled sweetly. “But you don’t have to worry about that with these guys. I’ve subdued them mostly. So they won’t hurt you.”

            “Okay.” Macy brought him up to chin level with herself. She looked at him, then over to Kendra, then over to David, then back down to the guy she was holding. She was very unsure of herself. But she got a thumbs up from David, and brought the guy in closer.

            He just stood there dumbly. Looking up at Macy’s eyes. They seemed to compel him to be at ease with the world. That or they pinned him to her hand, either way, he didn’t think of moving.

            Macy opened her mouth, and had him not even an inch from it, and faltered. Again, she was uneasy about it. But ended up just doing it; she tossed him towards her mouth.

            David had spent a great deal of time talking with Macy, and had already since figured out that she had a very, very beautiful mouth and smile. Her teeth seemed unnaturally perfect, probably just because of her late braces. Yet when she had her mouth open for this period of time, he got a semi-decent view of the roof of her mouth, and her front few teeth.

            Macy closed her mouth and sat there for a moment. She felt him get up on her tongue, and it tickled her something fiercely. When she felt something touch the top of her mouth, she naturally slammed her tongue to its surface, nearly smashing the poor kid. She couldn’t help it, it was just a natural reflex of hers.

            Since she already had her tongue pressing up, she just decided to go ahead and swallow him. So she maneuvered him back, and gave it a try.

            To him, everything was quite scary. Being on the inside of this beautiful girl was something to talk about. Her insides looked as though they were drawn together by the artistic hand of a master. Her tongue was soft, and the air was very humid and wet. He could tell, she wasn’t very sure of herself. She was apprehensive, and at the moment, unmoving.

            He reached up and ran his hand along the ceiling. This obviously got one hell of a reaction, for instantly her mouth came alive. The great tongue he was standing on rose and he slammed into the ceiling. His spine and legs buckled and the ground just kept rising. He wound up on his back, unable to see anything as her tongue pressed up around him, sealing him inside a coffin made of flesh.

            Again, he waited. He tried to struggle, but failed miserably. The strength of this girl’s muscle was just too much for him; yet he tried. However this was very short lived, as he soon felt the world moving about him. The ground beneath him trembled, and he felt the pressure leave his feet, and he began to slide. The pressure grew around his head, and he moved faster.

            Before he was able to see again, he knew what was happening. She was about to swallow him. This time he struggled for all he was worth; but it was futile. He heard it long before he saw it. He heard the resolute gulp that followed him on his quick journey into her body.

            Macy didn’t know what hit her. When she moved her throat to swallow, she felt the small guy move into her throat, and then down her body. She could feel him the entire way, as he struggled. When he entered her stomach, she could feel him no longer.

            David was in awe. Macy was a very thin girl, and when she swallowed it was very visible. It seemed as though her entire neck got into the job of transporting her prey into her body. He heard her swallow too.

            Kendra clapped a little. “See? How was that?”

            “That was great.”

            “See what I mean Macy?”

            “I think I do. But it is still a very different experience.”

            “It only takes a little bit of getting used to.”

            “I suppose. What are you going to do with the rest of them?”

            “Well, if you’d like any more you can have them. But if you’re not going to, then I will take the rest.”

            Macy spent a few minutes without a response. Kendra had taken the initiative to devour another person whom she pulled out and spent some time with. Kendra did this again, and when there was only one person left, Macy went in for him. She pulled out a blonde haired kid, and decided to go through with it.

            She held him up to her mouth, and pressed him into her lips. He attempted to fight back, but she drew him inside her mouth, and sealed him in. Kendra had excused herself from the room once Macy had drawn him inside. As Kendra left, Macy decided to work him around her mouth, and feel him struggle against her.

            This one was much more strongly willed. He fought back for all he was worth. His tiny miniscule body and muscles fighting futilely against Macy’s. She even nipped him a few times with her teeth, but these instances were completely by accident, and kind of caused some damage to the poor kid.

            David was watching the spectacle from below, and couldn’t help but enjoy it. She was a super pretty girl, and he enjoyed watching her. She was also so new that she was experimenting with things she had no idea about. But it was all cool, Kendra had left them alone together, and Macy was living up to such entertainment expectations.

                        After Macy had finished with him, Kendra came back in and said she was going out and was going to be back soon. She picked up David, “You wanna stay?”

            “What are you going out to do?”

            “Go and find some of my other friends.”

            “Ah, well… Might be a good idea for me to stay then.”

            “Alright, have fun David.” She pecked him, and looked at Macy, “Play nice now. I’ll be back later.” She placed him back onto the bed, and disappeared.

            “So…” Macy started,

            “So?” David answered.

            “So is there anything goin on between you two?”

            David looked up at Macy who was looking at him with that gaze again. It seemed to pin him to the bed. “Umm… Well… I don’t know. That’s really a question you should ask her.”

            “Is it?”

            “Yea, because I have to rely on her to stay alive, so I’m obviously going to be affectionate. So it’s a question better asked for her.”

            “I see.” Macy leaned back on the bed a bit, “So, what should we do?”


Part XII by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Zölf

A New Adventure

 

            Kendra had left some time ago, the sun was high in the sky, and was beginning it’s slow decent into the horizon. There was still a few hours left of daylight true, but you could tell, the setting sun was approaching.

            Macy had taken David into her back yard, and were spending some time together. She had taken great care in concealing him from her father, but he was too busy in business conversation with Kendra’s dad to really pay too much detail.

            They had been talking for a while, about many different subjects. Basically just getting to know one another. Macy had taken David to a little construct in her back yard, that enabled her to sit down and David too, yet be at eye level with one another so they could talk more easily.

            “So, have you figured out how Kendra got her powers yet?” Macy asked him.

            “No, I don’t know.”

            “Hmm… How could she of gotten them?”

            “I don’t have any idea. Based on my perception, she’s always had the ability. But I don’t know. I don’t know much about Kendra’s past, so I don’t know anyway.”

            “Hmm… Maybe that’s the key.”

            “What?”

            “Well, she and her family had to leave quite suddenly a long while ago…” Macy  trailed off, and put her head in her arms infront of David, who decided to cross his legs and lean back. This was interesting. What a mystery.

            “So, when Kendra’s not there, what do you do?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, when you’re not with Kendra what do you do to stay entertained?

            "Hmm... Sleep mostly. I havent really been apart from Kendra since the accident, not but a few times come to think of it."

            "Hmm... You really cant remember anything from before you met her?"

            "Not really, no. I dont even know how we met really. I just remember seeing her, and calling for help instantly. For some reason, I knew what to do, even though I had no idea what was going on, or where I was, or anything really."

            "Thats bad."

            "I know. But what can you do?"

            "True. I guess you have to figure that out sometime."

            "Yea, no kidding. I am trying to remember, I keep having these weird ideas and things. Dreams and what not. I think I'm trying to remember, but it's very hard."

            "Well dont hurt yourself now."

            "Im trying not to." Macy grinned.

            Macy was absent mindedly watching a plane fly by, far off in the distance. Macy was about to ask David a question, when she was preempted by something she didnt expect. There was some strange sound she could not make out. When she looked down, she found David looking right at a blue disk.

            The blue disk shimmered for a moment, then folded in on itself creating a bluish tube. The tube then fell into the ground and dissolved into nothing. Left standing in its place was a man about the same size as David. Macy was dumbstruck.

            "Hello again David."

            "Umm... Hello?"

            "You do not rember me, do you?"

            "No?"

            "Well thats a good thing anyway, I had to make sure you didnt. Anyway, my name is Nelf, it's good to see you again." David remained silent. "Parden me for dropping in unannounced. I do that from time to time."

            "What's going on?" Macy finally spoke up.

            "Yes, hello madam. Im sorry for interrupting you. I know you were about to say something, but I had to come; something's happened in Mordanian"

            "Whats Mordanian?"

            "It's another world. Much like your own. It's the one in which I am the Portal Guardian of. Forgive me for not explaining in detail, but I have come to deliver a message to David."

            "Okay, what is it?" David asked,

            "During a recent raid on The Keep, Melanie was hit by a powerful spell, and I believe her powers have been disapparated"

            "Melanie? Who's that?"

            "Now is not the time to remember who she is. However I just want to warn you that a great deal of power has been lost. And power like that just doesn't disappear. Since she was from this world, I would expect it to still be here. And since you were the last person to see her before she was transported to The Keep, I figure you may want to know."

            "Okay... But none of this makes any sense."

            "Your Marklars are wise and true, but alas you will learn when the time is right. For now however, you need to remain safe, and be on the lookout for any strange signs. Anyone, who shows paranormal power, magical or non. Remember David, CONSTANT VIGILANCE, is the best form of defense."

            David was very confused, but thought at that moment, this Melanie person sounded like someone very important. And he was the last person to see her. Could it be perhaps that this was the girl Kendra was talking about? Could this be the girl in all of his dreams? Who was she? Again she appeared without any explanation! He had to get to the bottom of this.

            "For now I must be going. The war waits for no man, and the portals need tending to."

            "Wait a moment," Macy stopped him, and he looked up at her once more. "You say there's a bunch of power floating around out there?"

            "Yes. It was recently disapparated, and now I do not know where it is. Why do you ask?"

            "How can you tell where it goes? Or a better question, how does one find it?"

            "That is a question I would not expect you to ask. However... The power contained with Melanie was great, and her energy was thrown to the winds. There is no telling where it could be. My best guess is that all of her energy was split into different forms, and then dispersed throughout this world."

            "Where is it?"

            "Again I do not know, but if what I said is true, then each power segment would of found a host and attached itself to them. But now I must be going, I am sorry I do not offer much more."

            David tried to stop him, "Please, Nelf, who is Melanie?"

            "You will find out soon enough David. It is best you do not remember until the opportune moment." And with that the blue ring appeared on the ground and Nelf was gone, very much in the same way he came.

            There was an odd deafening silence that hung in the air after his departure. David was looking at the spot where Nelf had last stood, and Macy was looking too, longingly. Even the air was still, it was almost stifling.

            "So David, did you understand what just happened?"

            "Not really. However, it makes me think."

            "About what?"

            "It's nothing really. Just about a strange dream I've been having as of late."

            "Hmmm... All that power... I wonder where it went."

            "He said it split up, and found hosts."

            "You don't suppose Kendra has become a host do you?"

            "It's possible. She is very powerful. But, if that's only a fraction of what this Melanie girl had, then she would of been insanely powerful."

            "I wonder where the rest of it went." Macy blew a piece of her bangs out of her face. David noticed that the air was no longer so still. It seemed very tense, and stirring.

            "Hey, you okay?" David called up to her,

            Macy looked at him, "Yea. I'm okay. Was just thing is all."

            "About what?"

            "About how cool it would be to have some magic power."

            "Really?"

            "Of course! Wouldn't it be so much fun?"

            "Depends on what you have I suppose."

            "What does Kendra have?"

            "Aside from magic?"

            "Yea. I'm sure she's got to have some kind of special power."

            "I don't know. Kendra's been able to do a lot of things that don't seem connected. However, she's had a lot to do with appliances and electronics, you know, lights, computers, stereos, and so on."

            "Would that mean she has some power over electricity?"

            "Some at least. But she seems relatively magic by itself. However, that still does make me wonder if she got her power from this Melanie."

            "You should ask her when she gets back."

            "I don't suppose she slipped you any kind of information on when she'd be back?"

            "No, but probably in about an hour or two, just before sunset."

            "Okay, I will ask her then."

            Macy's mood seemed to of been elevated. She had sad up and taken her head from her arms. "So, want to do something until Kendra gets back?"

            "Like what?"

            "You know, I for once I don't quite know. I've lived here all my life and I've got no clue."

            "Heh, that's funny. Hmm, decisions eh?"

            "No kidding."

            "Well, I haven't got any ideas either. I suppose I should just wait for you to think of one."

            "What do you mean?"

            "Well you know, I can't really do much without the help of someone normal size."

            "Hmm... Have you ever had to get around that?"

            "I can suppose so. There was this one time Kendra left me alone for some time, I had to get along without her for a while. It was hard, but it was doable."

            "So what did you do when she was out?"

            "I tried to use the computer, but that proved so tiring, I went to bed shortly after."

            "Interesting." The conversation spiraled from there. Not making too much sense, nothing of any real importance again as said.

            Kendra was visiting a few of her friend's, and they had a small impromptu party. But aside from that, there wasn't anything of any real importance going on that night. No one could think of anything to do, so no one really did anything.

*  *  *

            Elsewhere in the boundless worlds that exist, Nelf was returning to his post. Yet when he arrived in Mordanian he found that things had not gotten any better. The castle was under siege again, and by the looks of it, was going badly. He went out into the court yard.

            The sky was black, and there was a fog rolling in from over the walls to the south, where the ocean was located, the tide rising violently. Nelf could hear the distant sounds of battle, come out from the fields in front of the castle, and upon the walls themselves. As he stood there watching the forward towers, there was an explosion of stone, as a massive boulder plowed right through the body of the tower, throwing stone in all directions.

            Stone rubble, many tons in weight, was flying right at Nelf. He put up his hands and released a small wave of energy that blasted the rocks just enough to change their trajectory. They missed him narrowly. In the hole that now looked out of the tower, a fire spout appeared, and looked to be getting out of hand.

            Nelf saw one of his generals run out of that tower, and begin to run to the other tower, to Nelf's left.

            "Nightblade, status report!?" Nelf called to him.

            Nightblade approached him and gave a quick greeting. "Ugh, it doesnt look all that great sir. As you can see they just blasted a hole through our tower."

            "How did this happen? Why aren't the mages deflecting the bombardments?"

            "Im sorry my lord, but our Mages are preoccupied, a Kreelix was spotted not that long ago, and it has been draining their magic sir. I can even feel my own strength wavering."

            "Well do not let it happen again. If we suffer another blow like that we might lose a wall. Where are our trebuchets?"

            "One of them was taken out by the Kreelix, and the other was hit by fireball. Our archers and Tower Guards are doing a decent job at keeping them off our walls sir."

            "That's good then, how much longer until we can repair our trebuchets?"

            "I would say we can get one up within the hour, and the other will have to be rebuilt, which could take a few days."

            "Right, get on it. Repel those attackers, we will let no Council scum to set foot into this courtyard, is that understood general?"

            "Yes sir!" And with that General Nightblade retreated into the castle wall, and reappeared some time later up on top with his soldiers.

            The battle seemed to of reached a stalemate. Nightblade's archers were releasing volleys of arrows constantly into the swarming hordes of Council troops attacking the gates. When a ladder would be raised to the wall ramparts, the Tower Guards went to work pushing it off, or fighting off the advancing troops. All in all however, the wall seemed impenetrable, except for the gaping hole in the east tower.

            From the tower itself the mages worked their magic. Half of them had already gone down due to the Kreelix sapping their magical energies, however those of them left standing were doing all they could to protect the castle wall.

            Another massive bolder came flying at the east tower again, however this time the mages were ready, and conjured up a physical shield just long enough to halt the boulder in its tracks, and repel it. Another mage collapsed from exhaustion.

            Out on the battle front, there was a line of Order toops attempting to push back the ground lines of Council troops. Fierce hand to hand combat was taking place, and the casualties were heavy on both sides. The Order troops were instructed to make their way to the trebuchet that was set up deep within the enemy lines, and take it out before it could do too much damage to the castle. Progress was slow.

            Out of the blackness of sky came a screech that could shatter bones. "Kreelix!" Someone on the wall shouted, and arrows trained upwards, looking for a target.

            Then suddenly it came, it swooped down out of nowhere, it's black and purple scales camouflaged it nigh perfectly with the night, and its deadly claws raked the wall once, taking out two soldiers and an archer. Arrows flooded the air, as the followed suit.

            The Kreelix flapped its massive wings and came back around for another pass. As it approached the wall however, a bolt of green light slammed it in its side, and threw it off course. The Kreelix lost its bearings, and came crashing down onto the wall, where it was assailed by swords and spears.

            Crimson blood seeping out of its wounds beneath its scales it got up and opened its mouth, and as it did a terrible screech filled the air, as white fog materialized around the soldiers, and was sucked into its mouth. Four dropped dead instantly, three more were knocked out.

            Nelf was watching this, and decided enough was enough. He was going to need the aid of someone very soon. He spoke an incantation, and made a complex motion with his hands, tracing out a purple rune in midair, and launched a massive purple and white bolt of pure energy at the Kreelix. It saw it too late.

            The Kreelix was dead.

            Nelf hardly had time to breathe a sigh of relief, when he heard a cry from atop the Astronomy Tower, that could not be mistake for anything but, 'GIANTS!' Nelf knew it was certainly possible, he had to go for help. Just as he turned to leave the courtyard, a boulder much larger than himself crashed into the center fountain, stonework and water exploded in a mesh of chaos.

            Nelf moved into the castle, and proceeded back to the portal room. He must go back to David.


Part XII-2 by ralf_wolfs

*  *  *

            "It's getting a little cold don't you think Macy?"

            "Yea, a little."

            "And I don't like the looks of those clouds, could be rain coming. Should we go inside?"

            "Oh I suppose. If you don't like a little water." Macy grinned at David and stood up.

            "Hey, you're going to take me too right?!"

            "Naw, I was just going to let you sit out here and simmer." Macy held out a hand for David to climb upon, which he did so carefully. Her hand was very soft, yet it seemed quite fragile. Yet if it tried, it could easily overpower him anyway.

            She lifted him up to about waist level, and took him into her house. David didn't mind the view, she looked great. But when she went inside, voices greeted his ears, which made him instantly worry. However Macy was thinking quickly and covered him with her other hand, and proceeded to head to her room.

            With a quick greet to her father, she shut her door and released David from his stealthy prison. As she went to place him onto her bed, that strange tube like portal appeared out of nowhere again, right on her bed. This time it wavered not long, and disappeared, leaving Nelf standing in much the same way he had when he first arrived.

            "You again." Macy started,

            "Yes. Sorry for my constant appearances, but I am in a precarious situation."

            "What is it?"

            "On Mordanian the Council is besieging my... I mean, the Order's castle. And I am going to have to request your assistance."

            "What do you want?" David said,

            "I need your help."

            "Mine?"

            "In part, but mostly your friend."

            "Me?" Macy sounded shocked.

            "Yes, you."

            "What can I do? I don't know any magic."

            "No, but your physical strength is all I require."

            "What? Are you going to take it?" She sounded a little worried,

            "No, you are going to keep it, of course. But I need you to assist me in turning away the siege. It's getting a little out of hand, and I fear it's only a matter of time before my defenses fail and the Council breaches my outer wall."

            "What do you think David?"

            David didn't know what to do. But something inside him told him he could trust this guy. He didn't know why though, he only just met him today... Or had he known him from before? Good lord not being able to remember anything really sucks sometimes.

            "Will she be in any danger?" David asked at last,

            "Only if she lets it. But as you will see once we get there, that will be hard."

            "Okay, I wanna go. It's something to do after all. How long will it take?"

            "Depends on how long you take to turn the tide. But hopefully once you arrive, it won't be long."

            "Cool. Let's go." Macy seemed anxious all of a sudden. David didn't know what to do, but to go along for the ride.

            "Alright, I will take us there. Although, once we get there, you will understand why I couldn't take you to my castle."

            "What?" Macy blinked,

            But before she could finish her question, she felt this strange sensation rush about her. She instinctively closed her hand around David, who too felt the same. The world around them blended together into a blue meld, until it slowly melted away, leaving them in not Macy's room in her home, but in the open air.

            "Welcome to Mordanian. Now, if you look to your left, you will see some dark clouds, head towards them and you will find my castle under attack."

            "Okay," Macy looked, "It seems very far away."

            "Do not worry, you will get there in no time at all. I promise."

            "What do you want me to do when I get there?"

            "It's a battle Macy, and the enemy is attacking my castle. Do whatever it takes to turn them away." Nelf vanished.

            Macy looked down at David, who was awe struck at what he was seeing. All around them was this endless field with little grass. There were mountains off in the distance, and to Macy's left there was indeed a ton of storm clouds.

            "Best be going then right David? Don't want to keep Nelf waiting."

            "Of course. Just be careful Macy. I don't remember this place."

            "I think you're the one who's got to worry about being careful David." Macy giggled, and David felt the burn.

            Macy turned and took a step, and was off. David felt the rush through his air, for some reason it seemed very different than when he was being carried by the girls before. He wondered what could be different. However it was not but five minutes later, then he figured it out.

            Macy approached a small steep hill that looked like a boulder, and when she looked over the top, she was amazed at what she saw. Above them a dark cloud hung stagnant in the air, it seemed to block out the sun, which it did to some degree.

            Macy was looking at a castle, but it was unlike any castle she'd ever seen before. It was almost as if it were not real. She stepped closer, and could make out sound, and movement. She looked closer, and could see what Nelf was describing, a siege.

            Except something was different.

            "David! I'm a giant!"

            David normally didn't see the reference, since she had always been a giant to him. But after peering over the edge of her hand, he could see what she meant. That's what was different, he was normal size here, and Macy she was a giant!

            Much of the lines of soldiers nearest Macy who saw her first, stopped in their advance, and stared. It was a hell of a sight to behold. Macy moved around the now proclaimed mountain and into the field surrounding the castle.

            In all references, Macy was taller than the walls, they came up to her chest at least. She was huge.

            Macy approached the flank of the castle, and the battle seemed to of come to a halt, in awe of the new arrival. However, after a brief forestallment, Macy felt a prick on her exposed skin on her arm.

            "Ouch!" She inspected it, and found a tiny arrow sticking out of it. "That hurt!"

            And the battle resumed; except now Macy was a part of it.

            "David, I have to put you somewhere, I don't want you getting hurt."

            "Can I fit into your pocket?"

            "I don't know, but we can find out."

            Macy pulled open her jeans pocket and slipped David inside, when she released the material, it smashed David into her leg. Macy waited a second, then called it good. She looked back up and across the field, surveying it.

            She saw a large rock coming right towards the castle, she reached over the wall and caught it in midair. Of course, such a feat startled the defenders on the wall; a gigantic girl reaching over them for a huge flying boulder, that was new.

            It was light, but must of weighed a lot to any normal person, as it was a little bigger than one.

            "Hmm, I wonder how good my aim is."

            She looked for the location of origin, and saw a swinging trebuchet. She reached back and threw the rock towards it. The rock made impact and completely demolished the machine.

            "Strike!"

            After seeing this, the soldiers all around instantly knew who's side she was on, and changed their targets and worries accordingly. Macy took a few steps towards the besieging army, and before she even got within two steps, she could tell some of the army had already begun fleeing from her.

            "Aww, are you scared of me?"

            She took another step and brought her foot down right on a rampart constructed by the invaders. The crunch of wood and iron reached her ears, and her foot sank onto the ground.

            A few soldiers rushed at her with their swords drawn. Macy knelt down, planting one knee right on top of one soldier, and bringing her fist down on top of another. There was a sickening crunch of metal and bone that resonated through the general area. Briefly shaken, the soldier left standing shook off the concussion and swung at Macy's fist. He made contact and drew blood.

            Macy recoiled and swatted him with the back of her hand. There was a crack, and he soared into the air, and landed with a dull thud a few hundred feet away. Macy inspected her wound, it was as though a paper cut, and it stung as such. She then moved her left leg out and slammed her foot down on the ground as hard as she could.

            With that she knocked a large number of soldiers senseless, either to the ground, or dazed with the shockwave. Macy used her leg as leverage to heave herself up and bring her right foot down onto another small construct, which exploded in a shower of wooden splinters. Macy was standing again.

            There was another launch of a trebuchet, and Macy heard it. She couldn't locate the projectile until it was too late. It crashed into the wall and blewout a few sizeable stone blocks, and shattered them. Macy's eyes trained onto the offending construct, and she made a beeline straight to it.

            Macy was storming through the battlefield. Not looking where she stepped, she crushed a good number of soldiers unlucky enough to get out of the way of her titanic weight; she left a trail of two foot deep footprints where ever she went, and these prints were treaded with the soles of her sneakers. When she made it to the trebuchet it was unloaded, and stood about to her waist. Macy bent down and flicked the engineer's manning the machine, and then pulled at the strings.

            When she pulled the last string, it slowly began to teeter, until she took a deep breath, and blew it over. The entire machine crashed into the ground and completely fell apart. She chuckled at the fragility of such a powerful object, however the chuckle was turned into a yelp of pain, when she felt something very, very hot prick into the back of her right leg. It burned...

            She whirled around to find her pants leg on fire, with her palm she batted the little fire out, and found she was being attacked by flaming arrows.

            "Oh no, you did not just ruin my good pants."

            Macy charged the small line, and it faltered. Seeing such a titanic girl coming at them, some of them bolted for it. She raised her foot and stamped once in front of the line; the rest of the line was broken. She swept down and scooped up the nearest archer, and brought him to her eye level. He was struggling for all his worth, he pulled out a dagger and began swiping at her.

            "Ohh," She used her free hand to disarm the man.

            "Release me foul demon!"

            "Hey, I'm no demon. I'm a person just like you."

            "Not lightly, yer not but a great beast!"

            "Now I'll be having none of that name calling." Macy used her fingernail to rip off his outer plates of armour, and weapons. She then brought him to her lips and sucked him in. He screamed in absolute horror.

            Her tongue was the great beast now. It came out of nowhere like lightning and smashed him up against the stone wall that was behind him. The man fought back for all his might. When she pulled her tongue back, he lunged at it and made contact, but was again slammed against her front teeth.

            "I will not be beaten by a woman! Ugh!" She repeatedly bashed him again and again, coating him with saliva. "Die beast!" Macy cut him off though, she opened her jaw and brought her teeth down onto him. Not enough to kill him, but just enough to try it out. Her teeth made contact with his leather armor, and the metal that had remained from her probing bucked. He screamed, as a rib absolutly shattered.

            Macy didn't find the instance pleasing, and flicked him onto her tongue again. She tilted her head back and gulped hard, causing a torrent of saliva to whisk the poor soldier down into her throat. The very last thing he saw was her uvula, as it moved when she swallowed.

            Macy was relatively enjoying herself. She was breaking things, and breaking things was fun. By the time she had demolished her third trebuchet, she heard a horn sound far off, it was very deep, and it boomed through the fields. Macy stood and looked at her surroundings. The entire army seemed to have had the same thought.

            "That must of been a retreat horn."

            None of the soldiers running past her feet paid even the slightest attention to her, which she didn't mind. She set off towards the castle again. She watched her feet this time, but still a few unlucky people got trapped under them. She enjoyed the crunch that resulted. She attempted to step on as many people as she could, without going out of her way back to the castle.

            When she made it to the castle wall, she was greeted with cheers. All the men on the walls were cheering for a battle won; many cheering for their mysterious benefactor. The portcullis and bridge were opened and lowered, and Nelf came out of the front gate.

            Macy knelt down as to be nearer to him when he spoke, and he gave her a little bow.

            "I cannot thank you enough Macy, and David." Macy had procured David from her pocket on her short trek to the castle gate. Who returned the thanks. "The battle is won this day. Alas I must say, it will probably continue again soon. The siege has been relentless for the last few weeks, and I wonder how long our defenses will hold. However I must say your presence today has revived the spirits of my men, and possibly broken some of the enemy's moral."

            "No problem, it was fun."

            "Now I will be returning you to your home. There may not be much we have at the moment, as much of what we once used to own has been destroyed or plundered... But I must ask. Is there anything you want that I might be able to repay you with?"

            "Well... I really, really want some magic of my own."

            "You want magic?"

            "Yea, I would like it."

            "Hmm... I'll see what I can do. Until then, Lady Macy, I will send you home. We can never repay you for your deeds given here today. You have our thanks."

            "But..." But before Macy could finish her sentence, she felt the strange sensation take over her again. The world faded blue, then faded back into the familiar dwelling that was her home. Macy was kneeling on the carpeted floor of her room, and it felt good.

            The sun had gone down, and the room was dark. Macy stood up.

            "Wow, how long were we gone?"

            The door opened. "Quite a while." Kendra's voice sounded.

 


Part XIII by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Dreißehn

Character Manifold

 

            Macy positively jumped, and accidently tossed David into the air, who just so happened to land upon the bed smartly, but somewhat dazed.

            “What?”

            “Hey Macy. Where’ve ya been?”

            “When did you get back Kendra?”

            “A while ago. Hence my question. So, where’d ya go?” Kendra flipped on the light, and gave Macy a once over. She was dressed as she was earlier that day, however something was different. She was really dirty. “Go to a party?” Kendra asked, obviously referring to the mess of a state Macy’s clothing was in.

            Macy looked down over herself, “Heh... I guess you can say that.” Kendra situated herself on the bed, and reclaimed David.

            “Did you two enjoy yourselves?” She asked more to David, who responded with a yes and a nod. “Good. So, tell me all about it.” This one was more or less directed to Macy, as she stood looking guilty. Kendra spent a short few seconds holding David for she had missed him that day, and as Macy moved into her story, she played with him absentmindedly.

            Kendra sat patiently for a good twenty five minutes as Macy went through their adventure, with the random confirmations and interjections or corrections from David here and there. Macy talked about the random guy named Nelf appearing out of nowhere, twice. About their arrival in Mordanian, and the realization she, Macy, was a giant. Then of course some time was spent on the description of the castle and battlefield, then of the battle itself. Until Macy brought it all to a close and ended with a huff.

            “Wow, and how long do you think you were over there?”

            “Well I was having fun, so I didn’t feel like we were there for very long. But we were there for about an hour or more maybe.” David agreed.

            “That sounds exciting. You’ve got to tell me more later, but I think you need to get washed up, it really does look like you’ve been through a battle.” Kendra mused.

            Macy had a few paper cut like wounds on her arms, her pants were dotted with dirt and undistinguishable material, possibly some scraps of metal and wood, and even a few tiny arrows. Her shoes, they were another story. Kendra was surprised she wasn’t leaving bloody footprints all over the carpet, and when she brought this to the attention of Macy, she freaked and fled to the bathroom.

            Macy’s soles had traces of all sorts of interesting objects in the threads. There were tiny helmets, pieces of crushed swords, broken wood, crumpled metal, and traces of human remains. Macy spent the better half of the next hour cleaning herself up, and washing her shoes.

            Kendra in the meantime, laid down on her front and placed David on the pillow in front of her, and put her head in her arms. “So, how was your day?”

            “Well... It was interesting to say the least.”

            “Wanna tell me your side of the story?”

            “Well, most of our time in Mordanian I spent inside Macy’s pocket, so I didn’t see very much. And let me tell you, you girls’ jeans, they don’t just look tight, they are very tight.”

            Kendra giggled at this, “Go on.”

            “Well, I get this funny feeling from that Nelf guy.”

            “What do ya mean?”

            “Like I’ve met him before. I don’t know. It’s all strange. I don’t understand it. You know, I can't remember.”

            “Yea.”

            “But I think he may have some answers for me.”

            “What did he say to you two after the battle?”

            “He thanked us, and called us their saviors. I don’t know, but maybe Macy enjoyed it too much. I don’t know really, I just felt a whole bunch of moving around and heard her from time to time.”

            “Hmm...”

            “Oh, and he offered us anything in payment, and Macy asked for magic.”

            “She did?”

            “Yea, she said she wanted some of her own power.”

            “Well I can see why. It’s so much fun!” Kendra used her nose to push David over and roll him left to right twice.

            “Hey hey!” David attempted to fight back. Kendra was all smiles. “Pugh,” David righted himself, “So how was your day Kendra?”

            “Meh, I’ve had better. But I got to see a few of my friends today. They were really surprised to see me.”

            “Do anything exciting?”

            “Well, on my way home I got hungry and I picked up a little food to go. You know,” Kendra opened her mouth wide in front of David and moved her tongue about. She brought her jaw up and smiled; her braces glinted in the light.

            “Awesome. So do you have any plans tomorrow?”

            “Well, since I spent all day today out doing things, I don’t really have anything left to do. So if you’d like I’d like to spend it with you.”

            “Aww, how sweet.” David said, but was caught off guard when Kendra sideswiped him with her tongue, wetting his entire upper right side. “Hey!”

            “Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it. We both know you did.”

            “Yea yea, alright.”

            “So,”

            “So...?”

            “Want more?”

            “Sure?”

            With that Kendra moved forward and opened her mouth, and with her teeth grabbed him off the pillow. When she brought her teeth together however she bit into the pillow, and had to release it slowly as to not drop David. When she had spat out the pillow, she brought her lips together, and swished him around a bit.

            David wasn’t quite sure what she had meant, but when he saw her come at him, he knew in an instant. He hardly had time to prepare for himself as she opened her jaws wide and bit towards him, sealing him inside her super hot mouth. A few seconds later Kendra had pulled him off the pillow, and proceeded to swirl him about. David was without a doubt incredibly soaked.

            As her tongue moved him this way and that, he was covered in more and more of her viscous saliva; which seemed to come from nowhere, but flooded him. David couldn’t help but enjoy the sensation, her tongue was incredibly powerful, and she was a master with it, it seemed. But then again, David was just a small piece of food, and she’d been eating food for her entire life. Why wouldn’t she be a master?

            She pressed David into her front teeth and swallowed, specifically maneuvering her tongue so David could see it happen. And he did, it was incredible. Her mouth was instantly drained of all the saliva that had built up, but yet that didn’t mean it was dry. It was ungodly hot, and insatiably humid, not to mention violently red.

            She sat her tongue down, and let David fall onto it. He stayed there for an instant, waiting for Kendra to do something, and when she didn’t, he pulled himself up from the muscle. It felt, beneath his hands, as though a wet, living carpet. It slowly undulated beneath him, which made his footing hard to obtain, and once obtained, hard to keep; it was almost as if he were on a boat.

            David stood, and surveyed the area. Kendra had lowered her jaw, so David had plenty of room in her mouth to move about. He looked at her teeth, sharp and powerful, unswerving and unyielding. Her rear molars looked pristine, like platters of destruction. He imagined something being on them, and being crushed beyond recognition.

            He became aware of her breathing. The air in her mouth wasn’t stagnant, but she was breathing through her nose, and the air was flowing through her throat into her lungs, and back out again. The sound was rhythmatic, and very soothing. David noticed a column forming in front of him, he ran his hand through it, and it stuck to him as would a spider web. We reached over to her tooth to wipe his hand off, but Kendra struck, she snapped.

            David wasn’t expecting this, like many things, and was caught off guard. His arm had, up to the elbow, been caught between her molars. Kendra then did something David will never cease to be amazed of; she used her tongue to push David up, flip him over, and move him onto her back teeth all at once, while she opened and closed her jaw relatively quickly, as to allow no chance for escape.

            David was being pressed from front and back, as her teeth compressed down upon him. His face was facing her cheek, and he could see both top and bottom braces in his peripherals. Kendra then did it again, flipped him over with her tongue and semi chewed. He felt like gum. No, that was how you move gum around, he ‘was’ gum. Kendra did this again and again, each time quicker and more skillfully than the last. She was treating him like gum.

            Kendra was chewing on David. And she was enjoying it. She had protected him yes, but still felt the pleasure of him trying to fight back as she completely dominated his poor tiny body. She moved him from the right side of her mouth to the left side between a single chew, and bit down on him again.

            She felt she was building up a ton of saliva again, and could hear Macy finishing up in the bathroom. Kendra sucked on David a few times when she finished chewing, and pushed him through her pursed lips.

            David felt her powerful tongue moving him past her teeth, he passed through her soft lips and into her hand. He was surprisingly dry. She grinned a toothy grin at him. David waved back. “Well that was fun wasn’t it?” She started,

            “Of course. It’s quite a work out.”

            “Is it?”

            “Yes, you’re so strong, it takes a ton of effort from me.”

            “Haha! I bet. Sorry if I hurt you, try not to overstrain yourself.”

            “Oh it’s okay, I will survive.”

            Kendra then busts out in song, with appropriate face rocker expressions and head banging, David nearly died laughing. About mid-song however, Macy came in, clothes in one hand, pajama’s on her body. Kendra stopped singing, and Macy looked amused.

            “Having fun are you two?”

            “Oh you’ve no idea!” Kendra responded,

            Macy put her clothes away and within five minutes had Kendra’s bed set up on the wall perpendicular to her own.

            “Got anything planned for tomorrow Macy?”

            “Not to my knowledge. But, I’m tired and it’s late!”

            “Your right, sleep time I suppose.”

            Kendra quickly transferred over to the bed that was set up for her, and Macy was getting into her own bed, when she remembered, “Oh snap, I forgot the light.”

            “Oh don’t worry, I’ll get it.” Macy looked over at Kendra, and the light just went out.

            “Did you do that?”

            “Yea.”

            “Cool! What else can you do that I don’t know about already?”

            “A few things, I’ll show you some more tomorrow.”

            “Hmm, sounds like a plan. Good night you two,”

            “Night Macy,” both David and Kendra responded.

            “Good night David, don’t get lost in the darkness.”

            “Okay, good night Kendra. Sleep well.”

            “You too.”

            With that, everyone attempted a slumber. Macy was naturally first to fall asleep, and Kendra soon followed suit. David was lying on Kendra’s throat using her collar bone as a pillow. It might have been chilly, but Kendra’s body heat kept him warm. She fell asleep much faster than him, but what was not to be expected. He had a lot on his mind.

            He spent a lot of time thinking about what Nelf had said. This girl Melanie, why did she sound so familiar? And who was this guy Nelf anyway? Had they known each other before he lost his memory? He had many questions like these, that he asked himself as he laid there on Kendra; but her rhythmic breathing slowly lulled him into a trance, and the warmth of her skin did him in; he fell into sleep.

            David dreamed, that night, of a forest. He was walking through it, looking for something. Hoping for something. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he was searching for something. The air was warm, and there was a fresh layer of fallen leaves from the vegetation overhead. This place looked very familiar, like he’d been there before, like he knew the place; or knew what was about to happen.

            But he didn’t. He didn’t remember this place, he didn’t know what it was or where he was; what he was looking for or what was going to happen. It was just another one of those strange feelings he kept getting at odd moments throughout the past few days.

            Was this a dream? It felt very, very real, unlike most dreams of course. He tred softly as to not disturb the balance of ambience and silence, and to not alert to his presence. But then he felt something strange. The air around him grew warmer, as light seemed to come from the very air itself. He heard something far off that didn’t sound intelligible, it could be human however.

            He peered through the trees, but was blinded suddenly by a searing pain in his chest. His step faltered and he leaned into a tree, clutching at his heart. He felt dizzy, and the air around him was rushing. He heard a voice he did not recognize, and something moved far off. He tried to squint through the pain, but it was too much for him. He fell unconscious.

            When he awoke, things were very much different about the place. Everything seemed… bigger. Then he heard it, that all too familiar voice call his name.

            “David?”

            He heard a crashing coming from somewhere ahead of him. On his leaf he sat, unable to decide whether to run or hide; both or just sit there. There was a deafening crash, and an unearthly crunch behind him, he whirled around in his place, and to his amazement was a giant white shoe; placed directly over crushed landscape.

            He looked up, and the shoe led to a leg, and that leg to a body, and that body to a face… It was all beautiful. Yet, so familiar. Why was this familiar? He’d never been through this before, he didn’t remember any of this.

            The girl standing before him kneeled down, planting her knee next to David, she brought her head down to a less intimidating level.

            “Hiya.” David was humbled by her presence, and her powerful voice. It seemed almost unreal. “David,” he blinked, “You must remember.”

            “Remember what?”

            “You must remember David. I am in trouble and I need your help.”

            “Remember what? Who are you?”

            “Melanie.” And with that last word, rang out and the world fell apart around him, he was falling again. The scenery around him melted into darkness, and he fell into a black oblivion.

            David felt something impact him on his side. He twisted and turned, trying to see the assailing object, but it impacted him again, and again. He heard something that he could not make out, the wind was rushing through his very soul as he plummeted, he could see something coming at him quickly.

            It must be a ground of some sort, it was brown, and it was coming at him at a sickening pace. He almost shrieked and put his hands up to shield himself. However there was no impact.

            He opened his eyes, and Kendra’s finger pressed into his side again, “David?”

            He rubbed his eyes, and blinked up at her. She looked a little worried. “What?”

            “Are you okay?”

            “Yea,”

            “What was going on?”

            “I don’t know. It was another dream.”

            “Did you see anything?”

            “I think, but I don’t know.”

            The sun was rising in the window, and it was naturally time to be waking up anyway. Kendra yawned huge and swallowed twice. David witnessed these events from his seat on her throat, which was a fantastic one at that. Her skin did feel so very soft.

            David crawled over her neck and dropped down her shoulder onto a blanket of red hair. It too shared the soft qualities of silk, and felt pretty amazing. Kendra was watching David move about, and was amused when he made at burying himself in her hair.
            “Hehe, would you like some help David?”

            “I think I can manage quite nicely myself thanks!” Came his triumphant reply when he met contact with the bed, and was absolutely buried in her hair.

            “Heh, well I’m going to the bathroom now, time to wash up for the morning.”

            When she sat up in her bed David’s earthen fort-work of hair magically was removed as though it were pulled off like a sheet. “Drat! I’ve been discovered!” He sat up and prepared himself to be taken captive, which Kendra wasn’t opposed to doing.

            She carried him and her towel to the bathroom. David had never been in a bathroom so grand, and so large. It was huge. But then again, much of Macy’s house was so extreme. He wondered what her parents did for a living; this kind of house seemed to be the kind that Kendra seemed to naturally belong in. When asked at a later date, Kendra confessed she had once lived in a house very similar before her move.

            David took to the task of cleaning himself and anything else he could. When she was satisfied with David’s bathing apparatus, she herself shed her clothes and disappeared into the shower. David of course wasn’t paying any attention, he’d found a remarkably tough stain, and he was determined to conquer it, or till death do they part.

            Kendra started the shower, and David took notice. The glass was quite opaque, but it didn’t distort her figure as much as her own shower had; however less light penetrated however, so it was a trade off that equated to just about the same visual experience.  He watched her for a short period of time, before returning to his own duties.

            After about eighteen minutes Kendra was standing over the sink, her torso wrapped tightly in a towel, and was fixing her hair. David was of course complete with his task, and had exited the little lagoon he was in before Kendra pulled the plug, and he watched it all fall into a seemingly endless pit.

            Kendra was still widely wet, and was using a small hand towel to dry out her hair. She didn’t use the big towel to dry off in, just to cover herself; so she was still quite wet. However within the next half hour Kendra was dressed, and finishing up brushing her hair.

 

Part XIII-2 by ralf_wolfs
          “I do say, you are quite beautiful.” David told her while she was in mid stroke.

            She blushed, and continued brushing herself. “Well I hope you enjoyed yourself, you just spent the last hour with a girl a few hundred times your size.”

            “Very true, I wonder how many people have stories better than mine, eh?”

            “Oh I can only imagine the multitudes! And what stories you must contain though, you know, from before you can remember.” She put the brush down and picked David up, “I can only wonder what form of life you had before you met me.”

            “Me too.”

            “I am sorry, David.”

            “For what?”

            “For making you forget.”

            “Don’t be, I’m glad we met.”

            “I’m glad too.” She held him to her cheek for a moment in a loving fashion, and placed him on her shoulder; pulling the curtain of red hair around him to shield him from prying eyes. Kendra left the bathroom.

            When she got back to Macy’s room, she found her showered and dressed already, oh the joys of having multiple bathrooms.

            “What’s up Macy?”

            “Nothing much. Just the usual morning stuff. And you?”

            “Same.”

            “Spent a lot of mornings together have you?”

            Kendra looked at David with a sideways glance, who returned the look. “Just a few.”

            “Well that does sound like fun.”

            Kendra and Macy chatted for a few minutes, before deciding to have some breakfast. It was early in the morning, but apparently not too early for their fathers, who had already woken, showered, and were pulling out of the driveway. There was a little sticky note on the table.

            “What’s it say?” Kendra was curious.

            “’Girls, we got a phone call this morning and we had to rush out as quickly as we could. There’s breakfast stuff in the fridge, and I am sure you’ll be fine. Love dad’s.’ So guess they left.”

            “Hmm, that means they’re gonna be gone for a long while.”

            “Yea…”

            “Hey, have you ever figured out what your dad really does?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, I don’t even really know. And I was just wondering really.”

            “Oh, well… Not really, no I don’t suppose so.”

            “Hmmm…”

            “But yea, we should have some breakfast. How’s your friend eat Kendra?”

            “David just has some of whatever I have.”

            “Alright,” Macy got down and prepared rather quickly an awesome feat of cooking, the likes of which this world had never seen before. Within seconds of completing this task, the two girls sat down to enjoy a nice bowl of cereal. “Behold! I have unearthed the Spoon of Truth!”

            And the congregation broke down into a fit of giggles and laughter.

            “So David, want some?”

            “Sure,”

            Kendra removed him from his perch, and dropped him into her cereal bowl. Macy was watching incredulously, “You gonna eat him?”

            “Only if I feel like it.” Kendra grinned down at David, and moved her spoon around the bowl. “But he’ll share with me my milk and cereal, of course.”

            “Oh right, of course.”

            The two girls resigned to eating their cereal and chatting absent mindedly to one another. Macy was interested in watching the situation unfold from across the table, within Kendra’s bowl. But Kendra was not paying any attention to it. She was just scooping up spoonfuls, and transporting it to her mouth, then chewing quite naturally. She seemed quite at ease with the situation.

            David within the bowl had gotten what he wanted, and was now just avoiding Kendra’s random hits with the spoon. He could tell she wasn’t paying any attention to him. The fact she was rarely looking at the bowl when she scooped a spoonful out made it quite obvious.

            The senseless chatter that resulted from the two girls being together was mind numbing. Not to say Macy’s voice wasn’t so incredible he could listen to it drone on forever and ever, because it wasn’t. Her voice was amazing, perfect it seemed. But he couldn’t hear Macy over Kendra’s chewing, and when Kendra wasn’t chewing, she was either swallowing, or talking.

            Macy had previously also brought a glass of milk for them both from the fridge. Macy loved milk, so could never get enough of it. David watched as she drank deeply from her own glass. He however, wasn’t paying any attention to his side of the table, and hadn’t noticed Kendra sneaking the last few floatsomes behind David.

            Before he knew what was happening, he was assailed by a rush of milk and cereal, and thrown off the edge of the bowl. He instantly stopped floating and lay on a solid surface. Kendra had tagged him. Macy put the cup down just in time to see it happen.

            “Not today lass!” David shouted and raised a fist at her, as he dived off the spoon. Macy nearly gasped as David fell what must have been twenty feet or so, right into the icy milk. Kendra laughed. When David resurfaced, he gazed triumphantly around at his surroundings. “Success!”

            “Not really, doesn’t this situation look all too familiar David?”

            “Oh yea, you’re right.”

            “And now you’re trapped.”

            “Drat it all!”

            “What’s that mean?” Macy asked,

            “We’ve been in this situation before. Haven’t we David?” He nodded, “I inevitably won that little conquest.”

            “Oh…”

            Kendra finished chewing and swallowed. She put her spoon aside the bowl, and picked it up, David was preparing for the incoming; it had happened before, to him, it seemed as though it were all happening again, just as it had the first time. Kendra was about to eat him… Again.

            Macy watched, as if enjoying a prime time television event, as she finished her own food.

            Kendra took to draining the milk from her bowl slowly, as to give David the most she could. She spied at Macy, and they exchanged funny glances. Macy didn’t know what Kendra had meant when she ‘won,’ their last engagement. But she was about to find out either way.

            David was rattled by the low resonations of her throat, as the entire contents of the bowl began to flow towards the same destination, between the lips of Kendra. She had her upper lip just barely skimming the surface, so not a ton of liquid was entering her mouth. She was prolonging the inevitable, she was toying with him again.

            Eventually when she started tilting her head and the bowl more, she opened her mouth much wider, enough to accommodate a good number of small people; but alas this time it was only David, and he did drift towards her open maw.

            With a powerful gulp, David saw the wall far in front of him, deep within the cave he was approaching, shudder and jump, as the milk inside jumped up, and suddenly dropped down and disappeared; only to be replaced by even more milk.

            This happened a few more times until David was swept inside her mouth, he didn’t want to go without a fight, to attempted to grab onto her braces again, but Kendra had learned from the last time, and swallowed again, just enough to speed David up just enough to keep him from grabbing her brace. He instead made for her tooth, but slipped and flowed towards her deadly throat.

            All around him the world had changed from a pleasant bowl to a deadly cave of red flesh and living motion. David was on the spot, and it felt as though everything in the world slowed down in the anticipation of it, until finally it happened. She gulped.

            When she did so the entire cave shook and the wall jumped, the ground beneath him disappeared, and a wall rose up behind him, forcing him along with the current, and he plummeted as Kendra ingested him.

            It did not last very long from there. A single swallow and David was doomed. The sound of her throat accompanied him the entire way into her body, by far the longest swallowing sound he had ever heard, actually being inside the bulge that appears in her throat. He wondered what it looked like on the outside.

            He entered Kendra’s stomach, and it was a terrible place. It was even hotter than her mouth, and even more humid. The air wasn’t too pleasant, neither was the sight of her masticated food, floating in large piles here and there. Her stomach walls churned and moved with wave like motion, as her body began its natural digestive process. The sound of her body was all around him, it penetrated him. Yet still, he could not shake off the sound of her throat, as she swallowed a few more times. Each time bringing with it another few hundred gallons of milk and saliva.

            When Kendra pulled the bowl away from her lips, she placed it on the table and sighed. Macy looked at her in disbelief. “You ate David?”

            “Yep.”

            “But…” Macy was obviously confused.

            “Don’t worry, I’ve done it before. And in almost exactly the same way. And I am able to protect him.”

            “Protect him?”

            “Yea, you know, from myself. I use my magic to protect him. Otherwise, he’d become a part of this.” And she patted her belly.

            “Naturally. Hmm, I wonder what it feels like to be eaten alive. Because, I see you eat people, and I’ve eaten two… I wonder how they feel about it.”

            “Obviously not that enthusiastic as David. They actually get digested, David though, he lives to tell the tale.”

            “Have you asked him what it’s like?”

            “Yea, I have once.”

            “And what did he say?”

            “He enjoys absolutely everything about it.”

            David was listening to the conversation, one sided, from within Kendra’s incredibly noisy churning body. Everything around him seemed to be going through chaos. The stomach walls were moving about, acid was filling the organ, and things didn’t smell so great; or look so great either. The excess of milk in her stomach created an overly wave like motion, which kept David floating around. Her stomach was very full. Nonetheless, he stayed away from her walls.

            Kendra put a hand on her stomach. She felt him touch her on the inside. “What is it?”

            “Oh, I felt him.”

            “You did?”

            “Yea, my stomach must be giving him hell. I’m sorry David. Forgive me. But you were too irresistible to resist!” Macy was amused.

            “What now?” Macy asked,

            “Let’s go get lunch ready.”

            “But we just had breakfast?”

            “I know, who says we can’t play with our food before we eat them? That is, if you want to.”

            “Definitely.”

            Macy and Kendra were walking down the sidewalk. They had cleaned up their messes, finished off their milk and set off on their ‘shopping’ trip. Kendra kept tabs on David, who’s ride was becoming incredibly hellish. Her stomach seemed out of control, and her moving around didn’t help the situation. Even Kendra felt the power of her stomach, it was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. It was growling and rumbling like never before, it she could feel every vibration in the skin of her belly. Plus the violence that was going on inside her stomach caused her to feel David struggle from time to time, it was very, very exciting.

            “Does your stomach always do that Kendra?”

            “I don’t know what’s up with it. It’s never been this violent before. Especially if you can hear it.”

            “Yea, I can hear it quite well. It sounds like hell.”

            Kendra giggled, “I’m enjoying it.”

            “I bet.”

            Macy and Kendra made it to a grocery store, an Aldi’s to be exact. Macy had explained how it had only just opened up a while after Kendra left, and she led the way. When they got there, it was a perfect store. It had no security cameras except by the door, tall shelves, and long hallway like paths that only had two entrances and exits.

            “This place is perfect.”

            “I know right? I figured it’d be a good place to get some ‘lunch,’ and since it’s new and very inexpensive, people shop here a lot.”

            “Awesome.”

            Macy and Kendra got right to work. Using team work, Macy pointed out a boy she wanted, and Kendra got him without much trouble at all. Kendra had also picked up three other people, a couple, and another lone guy. The store wasn’t offering very attractive people though, no one either Kendra or Macy wanted to eat, so they bought something small and left the store, four people caught already.

            On their walk, Kendra surprised two young bikers and shrank them both. She picked up both of them and hid them in her purse, Macy picked up the bikes and mused over them.

            “Oh they’re so cute! I didn’t know you could shrink non-people too!”

            “Yea… I can shrink anything.” To prove this, Kendra made a trashcan shrink to an incredibly small size. “See?” She brought her heel down on top of the trash can, and with a crunch of metal, she twisted it twice, and walked off. Macy inspected the damage, it was amazing.

            “Can you shrink bigger things?”

            “Like what?”

            “I dunno, bigger things.”

            “Hmmm… Like a car?”

            “Yea.”

            “Let’s find out.”

            Kendra scoped out a large moving truck that seemed to be vacant. There wasn’t anyone around, so she decided to try it, from a safe distance of course. Within an instant, the truck had become the size of a cigarette box.

            “WOW!” Macy was really impressed. She ran to the truck and picked it up. She spun the tired, opened the door, and accidently snapped it off. It broke off so easily, she balled her fist around it, and crushed it without even trying. She released her hand and a ball of twisted metal and broken glass rained from her palm. “That’s incredible.”

            “I know, amazing. I didn’t think I could do that. I wonder where my limits really lie.”

            Macy opened the back of the truck, and to her surprise, found it was a fruit truck. “Hey, this truck has a bunch of fruit in it!” She pulled out a large tray, and dumped it into her mouth, and chewed it up. She swallowed it seconds later. It felt really strange, almost like juicy runts. She slipped one of the bikes into her pocket, and the uglier she destroyed under her heel. She continued to munch on the fruits like a raisin box as they walked.

            Kendra spied a really attractive boy she had remembered seeing at school once. She consulted Macy, and she didn’t know who he was, or who his friends were. Kendra approached him.

            “Hello!”

            The boy and his friends were chatting, however when she approached they were obviously taken aback a little. This really pretty girl just randomly approached them. Not only that, greeted them.

            “Hail,”

            “Hehe, what?”

            “It means hello.”

            “Oooh.”

            Kendra attempted friendly conversation, but when it failed, she sighed and clapped her hands together. Everyone in the group in front of her disappeared in the grass. “Oh shoot, quick, find them Macy, there were five,” Macy poured the rest of the contents into her mouth and crushed the car between her palms like an old can, and discarded it in the wastebasket next to the tree the boys were gathered under.

            Kendra and Macy set to work finding the hiding boys. They’d obviously gotten over the shock, and were hiding. When Kendra got down however, David was thrown for a loop when all the contents of Kendra’s stomach suddenly shifted and sloshed around violently. ‘What the hell is going on out there?’

            Kendra’s belly grumbled, which was enough to send the nearest three boys running from their hiding places, however Kendra spotted them quickly, and scooped them up. She smiled at them and blew them all kisses as she deposited them in her bag.

            Macy found the other two kids, and deposited them too in Kendra’s bag.

            “This is really fun.”

            Kendra agreed, and decided they should head on back home.

 


 


Part XIV by ralf_wolfs

Kapitel Vierzehn

Destiny Manifest

 

            David was unsure of how long he’d been inside Kendra. She had never kept him in her stomach for this much time, and he was beginning to think she had forgotten about him… However that couldn’t be, she wouldn’t do that. So he decided to raise hell again.

            Kendra was almost home when she felt funny in her stomach again. Instantly she remembered she had eaten David. She’d ‘almost’ forgotten! Her stomach acted up instantly, and it began groaning. Apparently it had tried to digest David, and failed, and was upset that it was beaten, and was throwing a fit because of it.

            David was sitting with Kendra and Macy in Macy’s room sometime later. David was aware of how much time had passed when he was free from the confines of Kendra’s stomach. He had noticed how her breakfast had been completely digested in the time he had spent there, but aside from that he had been clueless, up to that point, of how much time had passed.

            Kendra and Macy had constructed a small structure on the ground that served as a housing unit and prison pen for their captives; which they had since been released into. Macy spent some time talking with them, and attempted to reassure them things would be alright if they would only cooperate, amongst other things.

            Macy had since decided they would offer things for them to do, whether it be some form of competition or something; and if they did it sufficiently they’d be alright. When Macy returned to the other side of the room, Kendra asked how they were doing.

            “They seem to be doing better. But I do not know how exactly they’re doing. You know, since I am not on their level.”

            “How secure is your room?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Like how safe is it in here? Do your parents come in here often?”

            “Oh no, they never come in here unless I need them to. They’ve come to trust me you know?”

            “Hmmm… I suppose we could have some fun and build up a little city.”

            Macy looked intrigued, “How exactly would you do that?”

            “Very carefully.”

            The door to Macy’s room was in the center of the wall, and it divided the room in half nearly, Macy’s bed and desk being on the right side, and her closet and dresser on the left. Kendra and Macy planned out a tiny city on the left side of the room, and while Macy was ‘zoning’ the floor out, Kendra put up a giant curtain behind the door. When Kendra was finished, the room was effectively divided into two, and the right side was about as large as Kendra’s new room at her own home. Macy was impressed.

            “I call it, the Iron Curtain.”

            Macy giggled, “I’m not a communist you know.”

            “Of course. You’re a dictator!”

            “Oh har har, very funny Kendra.”

            David this whole time had been sitting on Macy’s bed, watching Kendra and Macy work. However once Kendra had put up the silver and black cloth curtain, he turned his attention to Kendra solely, as he couldn’t see Macy. The situation afforded him ample time to admire her from behind, and however he attempted not to, he didn’t have much else to do. She looked impressive.

            Kendra went to the other side of the curtain with Macy, and found she had divided the floor using lines in the carpet. It wasn’t a very big city, and was more of a town, but either way it wasn’t too bad. Macy spoke,

            “So what now?”

            “I don’t know. I suppose we could try to build things.”

            “Hmm… Alright, sounds like a plan. Hey Kendra, are you hungry?”

            “Getting there.”

            “Okay, I’ll go get something from the kitchen.”

            “Thanks.”

            When Macy left, Kendra stepped over the wall of the little pen they had constructed for their people, whom instantly scattered at the sight of Kendra’s massive sneaker. As Kendra stood there and looked at the captives, she thought about things.

            ‘I wonder just how much power I have.’ Kendra thought, and crouched down next to one of the small boxes they had placed in the pen. Kendra concentrated on the box, but nothing happened. ‘Hmm… Apparently I can’t do that. What about this…’

            Kendra remembered her old house, and closed her eyes. She thought for a few minutes, each little detail about her home. When she opened her eyes, to her astounding amazement, the little box had been replaced by a miniature house. Her old house.

            “Woah!” Was the general statement from the people around the pen, and Kendra herself.

            “How did you do that?” One of them spoke up to her.

            “To be honest, I’ve not the slightest clue. But, anyone want to check out the inside?”

            “I’ll do it.” He said again, and he disappeared within the building. Kendra attempted to get down lower and inspect the building herself. Everything was exactly the same as her old house, even the window that led to her old room had the sticker she placed on it. Amazing.

            The guy game out a few minutes later, and reported what he had found within the house.

            “Well what? Don’t look at me like that. I am not going to destroy it.” Some of them didn’t look too enthused about the situation though, they were still skeptical. “Okay fine, how about this. Have a race between yourselves, last two people left outside lose.”

            “Lose what?” Two of them had taken off already.

            “You don’t want to know.” Kendra replied.

            And with that most of the others headed towards the building as well. “I still don’t see the reason I should do anything you say.”

            “Suit yourself,” Kendra picked him up, and he struggled.

            “Put me down!”

            “Now I don’t see the reason I should do anything ‘you’ say either.” She smirked, and he saw the futility of his predicament.

            Kendra waved her hand in front of her and selected someone who looked to be at the back of the group, and took him into the sky. “Alright, you two lose. Everyone else, good show, I will be back later. Enjoy my house.”

            “What are you going to do to us?”

            “You’ll find out in a moment.” Kendra stood up, and left the ring, and passed the curtain, and met Macy on the other side. “Hey Macy,”

            “Hey, what are you doing?”

            “Dunno really. But, I did something pretty cool over there, go look.”

            Macy peeked her head through the curtain, and gasped. “What is that?”

            “Go check it out.”

            Macy disappeared behind the curtain, and reappeared sometime later, “That is really awesome. More magic I suppose?”

            “Of course. Although I don’t know how I did it.”

            “Ah, well… Was there anything you in particular wanted?”

            Kendra held up both hands, each one containing a single guy, both of whom had stopped struggling, and were sitting. “How about them?”

            “What do you mean?” Said the guy in her left hand,

            “I suppose. Which do you want?” Macy asked,

            Kendra looked at the guys. “Okay, you two. One of you gets to come with me, and the other gets to go with Macy. Who do you two want?” Neither immediately said anything, “If you two want the same girl, you’ll have to fight for her.” Macy grinned. The guy in Kendra’s right hand was the younger of the two, and he decided to go with Kendra. The other guy didn’t choose, but was handed over to Macy, who gladly picked him up.

            “I’m so very glad you picked me. I secretly wanted you anyway.” Kendra said to the boy who didn’t know what was about to happen. Kendra sat down on the bed, which threw David off balance causing him to tumble head over heels until he impacted with Kendra’s thigh. “Heh, careful David.”

            Kendra picked David up and put him on top of her leg. She then returned her attention to the guy in her palm. Right before she did anything though, she heard a gulp, so did David and Kendra’s captive. They all looked at Macy, and found her swallowing her person. She grinned when she looked down.

            The kid on Kendra’s palm instantly panicked. “Oh hush, it isn’t so bad. I’ve eaten David twice now!” Kendra brought him up to her lips and he tried to jump off, but she caught him and pushed him into her mouth. He tried to resist her power, and put up one hell of a fight. He screamed his head off.

            Kendra’s tongue plowed into him, and drove him to silence as its weight and strength crushed him. He found he couldn’t breathe for his head was in a pool of saliva, his adrenaline kicked in, and he found himself in a fight for his life.

            Kendra pushed him this way and that, smashed him into her pallet, and rubbed him violently against her teeth. He was battered, and so weak. When he faultered, he collapsed onto her tongue; Kendra was waiting for this, and promptly pushed him over the edge into her throat, and swallowed him in all of his entirety.

            David had enjoyed the show, and rubbed Kendra’s leg for what he could. She appreciated the gesture, it felt good.

*  *  *

            Kendra had been practicing in the backyard with different objects, and was creating some of the strangest things. Macy had spent some time in her room while Kendra was out practicing. They seemed to have a silent accord, which confused David to no end, but he was content in just sitting around in the presence of one of these two girls. After all, he did enjoy both of their company.

            Kendra was, as always, excited and energetic, unpredictable, and overly excitable. David would watch her move about so flawlessly, her body moving with such flawless perfection underneath her clothing that accentuated her figure. It wasn’t too windy outside, and it wasn’t too cold; but every now and then a little gust of wind would make it feel cold, and would whip Kendra’s long reddish hair around her face. Which she’d have to stop what she’s doing to reposition it.

            Kendra had earlier changed into a different outfit, feeling she might get a little cold outside; she put on a different pair of very dark blue tight jeans, a green shirt and a thin brown jacket. She had borrowed the jacket from Macy. From David’s perch on low table he was occupying, he was about waist level with Kendra as she stood. She was still experimenting with odd things, and even odder things kept happening.

            However Kendra had ‘eventually’ gotten the hang of whatever she was trying to do, and by the time Macy came out with her nine other friends, Kendra had constructed six little cars; all of which were fully operational gas powered cars, and were all assorted colours.

            Macy had her arms across her stomach, and the nine captives were sitting partially, and half held against her belly. A few of them found their predicament quite disconcerting, a few enjoyed it, and the others were downright frightful; her body making all those predatory noises mere feet from their bodies, it scared the hell out of them.

            “Wow Kendra, nice.”

            “You like?”

            “Indeed I do. Let’s see what our friends say.” She carefully unwrapped her arms, and carried four on one arm, and five on the other to the ground near the cars. They all looked around, and the cars seemed a little big to them.

            Kendra was paying attention, and saw this. She suddenly had a stroke of genius. She can shrink people right? She’s never thought about it, but everything she’s shrunk before has always come out to roughly the same size, or at least the right size for what she was about to do to them. And something else she’s noticed, is that David’s always been the perfect size no matter what she was going to do with him, whether it was hold him in her hand, mouth, or swallow him. He’s always been the right size.

            So maybe, she can control their size; because it seems that she’s been subconsciously doing it up till now. She thought for a second, on having the nine people in front of her the perfect size for this event. She closed her eyes for a second.

            “Woah!”

            Kendra opened her eyes, and everyone had magically become about 3 inches tall, the perfect size for their cars.

            “That was amazing!”

            “WHAT?! You can make us bigger?” Screamed one of the people at Kendra’s feet. He went to yell something more, but Kendra moved her foot over him, and tapped him on the head threateningly; he got the point and shut up. When she moved her foot from atop him, she set it on the ground and left it extended far in front of her. Kendra had sat down moments before.

            David was now right next to her, and had a very close point of view of her left hip, her new darker blue jeans gave her legs an incredibly rich definition. Before he could admire her from his position greater, she slipped him up onto her thigh. He was right, her leg was very, very soft and warm.

            In front of him he saw her leg extend onward for what seemed a mile at a steady angle until her leg changed into her sneaker; the boy who Kendra just threatened looked up at David with the greatest loathing. David shook it off and just took in the surroundings of his new location.

            “Alright guys, we’re going to have some fun.” Macy bent down and picked up one of the cars in inspected it. “Do these work Kendra?”

            “Yep. I think so, someone go try to turn one on.” Someone did, and the car started up and belched some exhaust; they worked. “Neat.”

            “Okay, everyone get in some cars, we’re going to have some fun.”

            “No!” Came a few replies from below.

            “No? Hmm… Well suit yourself, but I think you might have a better chance of surviving in a car.”

            “What do you mean?” Again came a collective reply,

            “I’ll show you.” Macy put the car back down on the ground, picked up her foot and brought it’s crushing weight down onto the car, which positively exploded under her weight. The roof collapsed, and the sides buckled, all the glass blew out in all directions, the tires exploded, and a sickening crunch of metal on metal. She didn’t stomp very hard, but kept pressing her weight into the car until it was crushed beyond recognition.

            “Get the picture?”

            The dude in the first car had already taken off, and that left five cars for the remaining eight people. Macy’s backyard was well kept, so the car’s didn’t have too hard of a time getting through places, but it wasn’t like driving on pavement. It was difficult.

            Macy giggled, “If you take the cars out this way,” Macy motioned with her hands and pointed, “You’ll find concrete, and it’ll be easier to get away. And I promise, if you can escape, then you’re free to go. Now, you all have a head start while I go get that guy.”

            Macy stepped off, and gave pursuit to the first car, which was blue. The other five cars, a red, pink, green, yellow, and gray were boarded and took off in the direction Macy had motioned to freedom. It was pretty hard, going through open ground and grass; but they were making progress.

            The guy in the blue car hadn’t heard Macy’s little speech, and was headed in the wrong direction from freedom. He looked in his mirror, and saw Macy was closing in on him. He floored it, and the engine revved dangerously, the RPM’s were approaching maximum.

            With a few large steps, Macy had put herself nearly on top of the car, she leapt forward and planted a foot in front of it.

            “Ahh!” He yelled, swerved, and missed it by a narrow margin, his mirror was snapped off as he scraped her heel.

            “Aww. I missed.” Macy looked over her shoulder, and saw the other cars approaching the concrete, she had to get over there soon. She swung around her body and with her right foot brought it down on top of the car as it sped away. Her sole made contact with the back half of the vehicle, and her weight pinned it there. The wheels spun in the dirt.

            The back windows exploded, and the front windows all cracked as Macy’s impossible weight came down upon the vehicle. To the man inside it was as though the world were coming to an end right there in his car. The front window burst, and the side windows exploded, he heard the back tire pop as the suspension was destroyed. He looked behind him and saw nothing, the car was being crushed, and he was inside!

            He attempted to get out, but the doors were jammed, and he was running out of room. He launched himself up at the hood of the car; glass shards imbedded themselves into his skin as he struggled out of the vehicle.

            Kendra and David were watching, and they found it an interesting spectacle. Macy laughed when she saw him scurry out. She stood on her toes, and demolished the rest of the vehicle. She reached down for him, and picked his writing body up with her powerful fingers. “You lose.”

            Macy stepped off the vehicle, leaving a wreck behind, and walked by the pool as she headed towards the cars, as they were now on the concrete, and moving much faster. She tossed him a few hundred feet and he splashed into the water somewhere in the middle of the humongous in ground lake.

            Macy trotted after the cars, who were now speeding down the side of her house on the little concrete path, that eventually opened into the drive, that eventually led to the road, and ‘freedom.’

            “Want to follow?” Kendra asked David.

            “I’ll follow you anywhere.”

            “Hehe, okay.”

            Kendra picked him up gently, and got up, and followed Macy. She absentmindedly played with David in her hands.

            “Come on! Can’t this thing go any faster?”

            “I’m trying Trish; we’re going much faster now that we’re on the concrete! Just be patient.”

            “Hurry! She’s coming!”

            Oberg looked in the mirror, and saw Macy far off, coming at them insanely fast. He stepped on the gas, and so did the other cars around him. However his car wasn’t as grand as the others, and he was falling behind. Trish started to cry.

 

Part XIV-2 by ralf_wolfs
           Macy came up on the gray car quite quickly, and in order to not lose the first cars, she changed her step so as she stepped, her left foot came down right next to the car every time. The people inside were absolutely terrified. Macy then brought her right foot down onto the car, and it’s engine exploded. There was a puff of flame and a horrid crunch and some other bad sounds, the car was wrecked, the cabin was flat with the ground, the front was demolished, and only the back of the car was left solid, and it was sticking into the air. Macy continued on.

            Having seen the devastation of the gray car, and not paying attention to where he was going, Derek’s car drifted right and he smashed into the green car, and a violent crash was narrowly avoided by both cars swerving in opposite directions. The green car flipped around and spun out, until it fell off the concrete and flipped over twice, it was quite a scene, glass and metal littered the ground. The other car, Derek’s, spun out and there were black rubber marks all over the place, and the wheels were smoking.

            “Oh, did you two have an accident? Don’t go anywhere, I’m sure you will get saved by Kendra.” Kendra was in fact coming their way, and Macy decided to leave them to her. She approached the other two cars.

            She got low and made a dramatic reach towards one of them, just to raise the anticipation from the guy inside the car, her fingers latched onto the vehicle, and her ring finger went through the window. She lifted it up off the ground and the tires began to spin even faster, the horn blared.

            Macy looked into the front of the car at the terrified guy inside, whose knuckles were now whitening on the steering wheel. She smiled and grabbed the bottom of the car with her other hand, she brought the side up to her lips.

            From inside the suspended car, Mark looked through the driver side door into this giant girl’s pinkish lips, as they curled into a faint smile. When her mouth opened and he looked deep into her maw, he panicked and tried to catapult himself away from the door.

            Macy parted her lips and jaws, and her tongue snaked out and crashed into the window. Upon contact with the window, her saliva burned through it as though it were acid. Macy of course didn’t see this, but she felt it disappear, and she tried to invade the car. However the window was too small, so she sank her teeth into the top and bottom of the car.

            Metallic, pthua, gross.

            She pulled on the car and her teeth went through the roof and floor; she ripped the door and driver side seat off the car, which she spat on the ground. Macy pulled the car away from her face and inspected her handy work, Mark inside was absolutely terrified. She brought her lips to the side again, and snaked her tongue into the car.

            Mark screamed as the giant tongue came at him like a giant boa constrictor. It crept beneath him and he was gone, Macy pulled him out of the car and made a biting motion in mid air to bring him into her mouth. She brought her palms together and crushed the car, then dropped it.

            Macy accidently bit down on the guy in her mouth when she smashed the car, and her molars came together and mangled his arm, she tasted blood. It hit her quiet unexpectedly, and when he figured out what she had done, she swallowed; “Oops!”

            “What did you do?” Kendra had heard Macy exclaim,

            “I accidently bit down on him.”

            “How bad was it?”

            “I think I got his arm, or his leg, or something. He’s still alive, I can hear him.” She put her hand on her stomach.

            “Don’t let that other one get away.”

            “Oh yea, I won’t.”

            Macy sprinted after the car that had gained a considerable lead on her, it was almost in the driveway, and almost gone. Macy reached it quite quickly, but it swerved randomly when the guy inside saw her approach so fast, and it threw her off, she lost balance and fell face first. She hit the ground, and instantly felt the car impact with her hip on her right.

            “Ow!”

            The nose end of the car was crunched in, and the car was smoking. The airbag had deployed, and the driver was delirious; it was one hell of an impact. As the bag deflated, he looked through the cracked window, and saw what he crashed into, this girl’s hip, it rose in front of him like a light blue wall unyielding denim. He looked left and her leg extended out for some distance, he looked right and saw her hip give way to a softer fabric. His vision stopped at a grand wall of tan flesh that served as her arm.

            Macy didn’t enjoy that fall. She propped herself up and wiped her face, moved her hair out of her eyes, and moved to roll over. She rolled right, and felt a series of crunches; but she didn’t stop until she was sitting up; and sitting on the car.

            He didn’t believe his eyes, he watched her prop her front up, and her felt a movement and he heard a screaming of metal. He looked forward, and to his horror her hip was coming down on him, it steamrolled its way through the nose and engine block, crushing it beyond paper, and it plowed into the glass and roof; he was dead before he could even blink.

            Macy got up and rubbed her side and butt, she inspected the damage. No clothing damage, but the car didn’t make it, it was crushed under her immense weight. Her muscles were very, very sore, so she decided to half limp over to Kendra, who she found kneeling over one of the cars.

            The car that had spun out was missing the roof and was unoccupied. As Macy approached, Kendra crushed the car in her hands; Macy didn’t know if it was occupied or not.

            “Well that was fun. Enjoy yourself?”

            “Yea, it was fun.”

            “What happened?”

            “I tripped and hit the ground. Then I got hit by a car.” Kendra and Macy shared a laugh, but David, those words hit him like a fifty pound hammer. Rushing past him was wind, the world around him blurred, and the beautiful voices of Kendra and Macy were drown out by a roaring wind.

            David found himself seeing, but not believing. He didn’t have a body, or any sense of feeling, he wasn’t breathing, blinking, or moving. Yet he existed. He was looking upon himself, but it didn’t look like him. He was lying in a hospital bed, unconscious, wrapped in bloody gauze, with three tubes coming out of him, one from his nose, and two from his arms.

            He didn’t understand. That had to be him, but what was it? Where was he? Why was he in that condition? He looked over himself again, and saw something he didn’t catch the first time, there was someone holding his right hand. And it was very feminine.

            He followed it to a girl who looked like she had been through hell as well. Her hair was a little messy, but long and brown. Her eyes looked as though they had spent a more time crying than sleeping; but even through that her emerald green eyes shown radiantly.

            She was beautiful; but… Familiar. It was her again! That girl from the dream, what did Nelf say… He thought for a moment, and just watched her breathe. Melanie! It was the first time he’d seen her from a normal height. She saw sitting holding his hand, rubbing it softly. What the hell was going on?

            But before he could delve deeper into what he was experiencing, he heard a crash and an explosion, someone screamed, and his world turned upside down. His eyes refocused on Kendra’s chest, looming in front  of him. He couldn’t figure out what he was looking at, but eventually he worked out the shape of her breast, and felt her move him up. He looked into her grey eyes,

            “Hey David, are you alright?”

            “Why am I upside down?”

            “You fell off my hand and I caught you.”

            “Oh, I suppose I owe you my life again.”

            “Oh stop it. I wouldn’t let you get hurt silly.”

            She smiled, and his resolve was crushed again, a thing of beauty, she was.

            “I guess we should clean stuff up now.” Macy interrupted,

            “Oh don’t worry. I will take care of it.” She held David out to Macy, and Macy took him gently into her grip, and looked confusedly at Kendra; who wasted no time in standing up and closing her eyes.

            She held her arms out and there was a rush of wind that ruffled the girl’s hair. The wreckages left behind by Kendra and Macy all floated together around Kendra, who brought her hands together and they all disappeared. The instant she did, her eyes opened and the wind calmed down.

            “I’m serious, I’m jealous.”

            “Hehe.”

            Kendra led Macy and David into the house, and back to Macy’s room. “So Macy,”

            “Yes?”

            “I kind of got my powers quite randomly, I think. Have you tried to do something different?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “I mean, have you tried to do something magic, like move something without touching it.”

            “Oh, yea I’ve tried that a few times. I’m not magical at all.”

            “Aww…”

            During the few hours between them coming inside, and dinner, Kendra and Macy took turns playing with David, doing different things that made David quite tired by the end of everything. By the end of the adventure, he had become much more acquainted with the girls’ body type, and to his surprise they were both built almost exactly the same, just Macy was a year older, and taller. It was enjoyable nonetheless.

            After dinner, which proved uneventful because David nearly fell asleep in the noodles, and Kendra pushed him off to the side of her place with her fork, and finished off the food. David was playing asleep because he was tired, and his muscles were sore, and didn’t feel like getting eaten in this stuff, it might prove painful. However that didn’t stop him from spying on Kendra when she wasn’t looking.

            By the time they had finished off their food, David had found his way into Kendra’s mouth as the two girls cleaned. When they finished, and were on their way to their room, their dads came home. It was getting late.

            “Hi girls, how have you been?”

            “Oh we’re just finishing up dinner. How was work?”

            “Grueling.” Macy’s father said.

            “Hey Kendra, how was your day?” She had been hoping to get to the room without having to reply, but her dad caught her with a question, and she had to work something out with David. She pushed him over her teeth with her tongue, and pressed him into her cheek, and attempted to say:

            “Not bad.” But it came out partially garbled. Her father chuckled, and let the girls alone. David had yet to hear Kendra’s voice from within her mouth, and it was incredibly loud. He got the jist of what was happening though, so he stayed there. She had only just finished eating not too long ago, so her mouth was quite warmer and more humid than normal, and he found himself coated in incredibly viscous saliva.

            Kendra kept David in her mouth while she and Macy changed into their night ware. When she extracted him, she gave him a few good chews and licks before sucking him dry as she pulled him out. She gulped.

            David took in the new surrounding, both of the girls were dressed in their respective night ware, and it looked as though it were time for bed. “Time for bed?”

            “Yea, just about. We have to get packed, we leave in the morning ya know David.”

            “Oh yea. When is the flight?”

            “Early again as usual.”

            “I’m going to go get a drink, be right back.” Macy left,

            “So, I haven’t asked. But what do you think about Macy?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, what do you feel? I know you only just met her, but what do you think?”

            “Well… I’m glad you showed me to her. She’s a pretty fun girl in all, wish I could get to know her better.”

            “Ah,”

            “Of course. But then again, I do want to get to know you better too ya know.”

            Kendra smiled, “Me too.”

            “WOAH! Kendra! Look at this!” Macy had just come back in the room with a glass of water, the water was lapping on the sides of the cup.

            “What?”

            “Look.” Macy brought it in front of Kendra.

            “What am I looking for?”

            “Give it a moment to settle down.” Macy was holding it steady with her left hand, and had her right hand beneath the glass. When the water stopped moving, she brought her hand above it, and to Kendra’s astonishment, the water started to spin.

            “What the heck?”

            “I know! I was pouring water, and it did something funky. I think I am causing it to happen.”

            Kendra kept watching, and the water kept swirling faster and faster, until it formed a little funnel in the center. David was watching it as well.

            “That’s really cool.”

            “That’s not everything, watch this.” Macy closed her fist, and the water funnel crashed in on itself. As the turbulence cleared, the water in the center began to bulge up, until it formed a very thin column of wispy water. It fattened until it was a rotating column of water that stretched up to Macy’s outstretched forefinger. “Isn’t that incredible!”

            She brought her finger down and it cut through the water like a knife, when she withdrew her finger, the column fell back into the glass and splashed about.

            “So what does that mean?”

            “I don’t know. But I love it! I wonder what else I can do. Did you see that David?”

            “Yea.”

            “I wonder if that guy gave me powers!”

            “I dunno… I wouldn’t know if he has the power to do that or not. But either way, that’s pretty nifty.”

            “I know right? Well… We should probably go to bed now, so you two can catch your flight. Don’t want ya’ll to miss that right?”

            “Of course,” replied Kendra.

            “Good night David, Kendra.”

            “Night Macy,” came the reply from both of her friends.

            Macy downed her drink while she headed to her bed, and Kendra laid down. They chatted a little bit, but Kendra fell asleep relatively quickly. David was pinned to her chest by her hand, but with some readjustments, he was able to move her hand to act more as a blanket, and he laid against her breast, and fell into a soft warm sleep, guided into by the constant rhythm of her calm breathing.


 

Part XV by ralf_wolfs

 

Kapitel Fünfzehn

No Place Like Home

 

            David woke up to the sound of a loud distant sound. “Grrr!” Came a female voice from far off. David blinked.

            Macy was just rolling over and bringing her hand down on her alarm; it showed brightly “05:00am”

            David was very comfortable, and quite warm. He hadn’t shifted much during his sleep, and neither had Kendra. He noticed that every night he and Kendra slept together, she slowly trained herself to lie still at night. David pressed against Kendra’s pinky, and pushed it off from him, and stood up.

            He stretched and surveyed his surroundings. Kendra’s breast obscured the room behind him, he could not see over it. Then again, it was also very dark, and his eyes were not completely used to the darkness as he was still groggy. Kendra was still asleep.

            David pressed against Kendra’s hand, and made to wake her up. “Kendra? It is time to be waking.”

            David felt Kendra begin to move as she woke up. David didn’t know if she had woken up from his own attempts, or Macy’s, or her alarms, but either way she was waking up. When she looked down at David, she smiled groggily. “Time to wake up already?”

            David nodded, and Kendra stretched. She arched her back and stretched her arms, and yawned. It was a very interesting spectacle, and David had to grab onto the shirt fabric behind him just to keep from falling.

            Kendra’s back relaxed, and she closed her mouth. Her fingers snaked around David and pulled him from her chest and up to her lips. David met her tongue there, and it danced over his skin for a few seconds. She put her lips around his midsection, and sucked him out again, thus effectively drying him off.

            “You make me hungry David.”

            “Well we better not make your breakfast yet, we’ve got a long day ahead of us.”

            “Oh right, good point.”

            With that the morning progressed. The two girls went to their respective bathroom’s, and did their morning things. David took a bath in the lake created by Kendra in the bathroom sink, and Kendra and Macy a shower in the showers in their respected bathrooms. Again Macy finished long before Kendra, for when Kendra and David had exited the room, Macy was already finished, dressed, and everything.

            They had a small breakfast with their fathers, Kendra slipped David some food in her lap from time to time to keep him fed. They finished, and gathered up their things for the return journey.

            There was a loud thunk, and a crashing sound that came Macy’s room. Kendra poked her head around the door, and saw Macy standing very confusedly over what looked to be a dead bird, and a lot of glass shards.

            “What happened?”

            “I dunno… This bird just came through my window. Crashed into and went right through.”

            “Did he make it?”

            “I don’t think so.”

            Macy’s dad came in, and hurried the ‘children’ out of the room.

            Within the hour, the car was loaded, Macy’s room was cleaned, and everyone piled in. Macy and Kendra were pressed together tightly by the car door, and luggage. Macy’s dad explained he needed to take other things with him, as he had to drop off a few items at the postal office before they came back, so the back seat was cramped.

            Kendra sat in the middle, being the smaller of the two, and she pulled her legs up so she could fit perfectly and comfortably. Macy came in and pushed Kendra a little farther, who yielded some, so she could sit comfortably. In all there was about three inches between the two girls.

            Both of their fathers were up front, and the two girls practically had complete privacy behind the wall of ‘stuff.’ They checked of course, before getting David out. Kendra pulled him out of her pocket, and he gasped for breath.

            “Do you know how tight those pants are?!” He exclaimed,

            “Oh I’m sorry David. At least I protect you with my magic.”

            “Yea, if you didn’t you’d have a little red stain inside your pocket!”

            “Hehe, stop it!” Kendra poked him, and he fell over into a limp heap on her palm. “So, have you figured out what else you can do Macy?”

            “What?”

            “I mean with the water from last night?”

            “Oh, I was having some fun in the shower.”

            “What did you do?”

            “Well I channeled it a few ways, had it fly this way and that… Let me tell you what, it sure was fun. Have you ever played with things like that?”

            “I don’t think I can. I don’t have any power over water.”

            “Oh? What is the focus of your magic again?”

            “David says it’s electricity.”

            “But you can shrink people?”

            “That’s why I think I must have more power than he thinks.”

            “Hey! I know more than I let on you know!” Came David’s reply from her palm, as he pounded her thumb. She balled her fist, “Oomph!”

            “That’s enough out of you little guy.”

            “Oh phew! Shield me from your horribly minty breath please!”

            “He’s so asking for it.” She said with a sideways glance at Macy, who grinned. She put the ring of her forefinger and thumb to her lips and blew a long drawn out breath into her fist. David was blasted.

            However he decided to be clever, as her warm breath surrounded him, he leapt for her mouth, and soared in. Kendra was surprised, and opened her hand and found it empty. Macy looked shocked.

            Kendra felt David in her mouth, and used her tongue to crush him up against  her roof. “That wasn’t so smart.” She attempted to say, but was hindered in some pronunciation by the mass in her mouth; to David it was deafening.

            After a few moments of this, Kendra extracted him and cleaned him off. “You won’t be doing that any time soon you hear!?” She scolded him, but David knew she was just playing with him.

            The car ride progressed in small stupid games played by the three of them, usually involving David in some strange way. Towards the end of the car ride, as they entered the air port, Macy asked them a question,

            “Since you two are leaving, and I don’t know when I see you two again,” mainly indicating David, “can I hold him for a second?”

            “Sure.” Kendra held him up for her, and Macy slipped her fingers around David.

            Her hands were a little colder than Kendra’s, they were longer, and thinner; but nonetheless much more soft and comforting. In a flash, Macy had pressed David into her lips, and gave him a full body kiss. Kendra wasn’t expecting this, but laughed at its unexpectedness.

            David was embraced by Macy’s lips, a feeling he had yet to feel thus far in his adventure. It was indeed something incredible he had not expected. It was a wonderful feeling, her lips were incredibly soft, and warm. When she pulled him away and looked at him, he returned her gaze, and she blushed and looked away.

            They didn’t talk about the experience the rest of the way, but David inevitably stayed with Macy until it was time to board the plane, at which time David went back to Kendra. He felt a little sad, having to say good bye to Macy. She was an incredible person, and a very beautiful one at that. He wished he could get to know her better. Would he ever see her again? Something deep inside him, that he wasn’t listening to actively, told him that he would.

            Macy and Kendra hugged one another, and David hugged Macy as best as he could from Kendra’s hand as she pressed him into Macy’s side. When the three of them parted, David was again stowed away in Kendra’s jeans pocket and things cooled down from there. Once Kendra had sat down in the cool plane, the comfortable seat she was sitting in lulled her into a state of heavy drowsiness. She didn’t even respond to her dad consciously when he asked if she was okay, he just took it as a ‘yes’ and went to find his seat. ‘Why can’t they book family seats together?’

            David contented himself with the feeling of Kendra’s leg while they both fell asleep. Kendra was running on six hours of sleep, and David was running on five. Perhaps they should have been off to bed earlier the night previous, but all things aside they were tired and they fell asleep before the jets even revved up.

            Kendra’s dream was pleasant. Or at least for what she was aware of. She had gone back to school, and arrived just on time. Upon getting out of her father’s car, and bidding him farewell for the day, she slung her bag over her back and walked into the building.

            After opening her locked within, she pulled out a book and was greeted by a friend.

            “Hey how did it go last night Kendra?”

            “Oh, hey Macy. It wasn’t bad.”

            “So, so… Tell me all about it.”

            “Perhaps over lunch, I have to get to Geometry or I will be late again. I don’t want Mr. Olsen giving me another detention, if I get another I’ll have to take finals.”

            “Ooo yea, that’s a big deal. Well I will see you during lunch then, have fun in Geometry.”

            “As if.”

            Kendra made it to class just as the bell rang, and she was greeted by a white detention slip. ‘Oh come on!’

            She filled it out and tried to stay awake during the class, but felt it very difficult. She disliked Geometry, it was just so very boring and dull, plus Mr. Olsen was just so old and his teaching style was so last century, it made his class quite tough. She blinked.

            Kendra found herself in seventh hour as though she had been there for hours. The day had progressed rather slowly, and she had a very bad feeling creeping over her. The school was on lockdown for an intruder. No one knew whether it was a drill or the real deal, as they never told anyone, but this time was different, Kendra had a very bad feeling.

            There was the sound of a scuffle come from outside their room door, the students were under the desks, and the teacher was in the corner of the room attempting to figure out what was going on. There was a loud crash and the door exploded inward. Wood shrapnel flew in all direction and someone screamed.

            Someone no one recognized stood in the doorway. A large hulking figure that looked very scary surveyed the room. Its face was hidden, and its unseen eyes scanned through the room as it slowly turned its head. Kendra felt its gaze sweep over her leg and lock onto her face. When she returned it’s gaze, it moved into the room.

            She didn’t know what was happening, but Kendra was scared. She backed away, but the hulking figure came closer, and closer; until it’s arm reached out for her. Kendra shrieked and she  hid her face. Something happened, she expected him to have grabbed her by now, but she didn’t feel him. Everything in the room fell silent.

            She raised her head, and was absolutely shocked and stunned. The figure lay sprawled on the floor, a pool of blood surrounding his body, he twitched. He had soared through several rows of desks. Wood lay all over, papers were scattered, and there were shocked students everywhere.

            Slowly everyone began to notice, the blood was not that of the stranger, but that of the student he had landed on. The force of the blow had broken the kid’s ribcage, and a piece of metal had punctured his spine.

            They found out later, after being rescued by the police the intruder had died of some unknown cause. The student had died upon impact with the ground. The school did not continue that day, the students were released, and everyone who knew the kid were sent to counselors.

            No one openly declared anything, but the people who saw the incident silently blamed Kendra for what happened. No one knew what happened, but they blamed her nonetheless.

            Kendra did not like the way her dream was turning out. She didn’t want to remember these things. And they didn’t even seem to be complete memories. She screwed up her face and her arm jolted with a surge of power. Her finger tips sparked.

            Macy had been in the car when she saw what she thought was Macy and David’s plane fly over head. She waved bleakly, and her father asked her how the weekend went in her opinion.

            “Oh, it was pretty neat.”

            “You miss her don’t you?”

            “Yes. Yes I do.” Macy thought about David, her father didn’t know about him, nor would he ever.

            She tried hard to remember all of what happened last year, the year Kendra had to leave. But she just wasn’t there, so all she knows is what she was told. And she doesn’t know whether any of it was true or not. It seemed at the time a science fiction event, a play, something fake and not real. But now, after meeting David for the first time, and Kendra again, she wasn’t so sure. Was it true? Could the stories and rumors be true? She didn’t know.

            Macy made it home, and locked herself into her room again. Her father didn’t quite know what to make of this, but guessed she was tired and wanted to go back to bed, so he left her be. Macy went to the other side of Kendra’s Iron Curtain, and saw the house was still there; just as she had left it.

            She got down on her hands and knees, and inspected the dwelling. After being satisfied it was still there, she laid down on her stomach and fiddled with it. She opened the doors, the windows, and played around with their hinges.

            When the front door snapped off, she realized just how fragile the building was. She looked at it, and longed to see what was inside of it. She contemplated peeling off the roof, and as her fingers tugged at the sides she noticed it wasn’t coming off in one piece, and she left it be.

            She began to remember her antics of yesterday, and with a gasp remembered something terrible. With a flash she flew into the air and bolted outside to the location of the first destroyed car. It wasn’t there, but she could tell there was something there before hand. She followed her path…

            “What happened next?”

            When she walked by her pool, she slowly looked into it. She threw someone into the pool, she just figured it out. She had never gone back to get him. Had Kendra? She had to be sure of it.

            She first inspected the pool itself, looking for a body floating on the side, something on the bottom, and even in the filtration system. She found nothing out of the ordinary. She then looked through the grass, slowly working her way around the pool; when she saw it.

            There was something small crumpled on the ground next to the crevice, hidden between the concrete and the dirt. It was blue and white. Upon further inspection, she found a small unconscious man. With delicate fingers, she picked his limp body up, and inspected it. He was mostly dried, but unconscious. However he was breathing very raggedly. She took him inside.

            Macy sat on the ground next to her bed, and put the unconscious fellow on the bed in front of her. He was cold to the touch, so she spent some time trying to warm him up. Her fingers and friction just weren’t doing the trick, when she had a stroke of genius. She brought her lips close to him, and opened her mouth almost around him, she breathed out.

 

Part XV-2 by ralf_wolfs
           Her warm breath did the job a million times faster than her fingers could ever hope to accomplish. Her breath was warm and comforting, the man stirred. Macy inspected him once again. He looked to be a few years older than her, perhaps in his early twenties. He had short blonde hair and a somewhat handsome complexion.

            As Macy looked him over, his eyes blinked. He was awake.

            “…” He was of course unsure of what to think. He didn’t even know where he was.

            “Hello.”

            He turned his head towards Macy, and recoiled at the sight of her massive face not far from his own. “Jesus!”

            “No, it’s Macy.”

            “Oh… Of course. You scared the hell out of me.”

            “Sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

            “Why did you come back for me?”

            “I remembered you,”

            “And?”

            “Well… Is that not reason enough?”

            “Not for many rational people.”

            “Okay well fine, if my dad found you, he’d go insane. Especially if you were dead.”

            “I bet. Where is your… Friend?”

            “Kendra?” He nodded. “She had to go home.”

            “Home?”

            “Yes, she doesn’t live here. This is my house, and she moved out of state months ago.”

            “Why?”

            “Long story, don’t ask.”

            “”I’m sorry.”

            “So, you must have had a hell of a night.”

            “No thanks to you.”

            “Hey, I’m trying to be nice here.”

            “I see…”

            “Yea, so… How was your night?”

            “It was bloody awful. One moment I’m having a good day, the next I am shrunk and kidnapped by some teenage girls. Not to mention that whole incident with the car, dear god you scare the hell out of me.”

            “Do I really?”

            “Yes, you do. You’re just too god damn big. You’re too fast, and you’re too strong. You didn’t even seem to care about me as a person yesterday. What happened to everyone else from yesterday?”

            “Umm…” She looked away, “I ate them.”

            He was stunned, “YOU WHAT?!”

            “They were great.” She looked back at him and smiled, his stature broke.

            “What the hell are you?!”

            “I’m an American, seventeen years old today, a girl, and someone ‘you’ don’t want to piss off.” She grinned again.

            “Today?”

            “Yep, It’s my birthday today.”

            “Well happy birthday… But, you ate them?” She nodded, “Why?”

            “Because I could, and it is a lot of fun feeling someone inside me.” She slurped at the air, and again he was mortified.

            “Why haven’t you eaten me?”

            “I thought I might get to know you. I’m lonely right now anyway.”

            “Then why did you throw me into the pool yesterday? I almost drowned for god’s sake!”

            “I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking, and I was in a hurry. I don’t think well in a hurry.”

            “Well that’s apparent.”

            “Are you trying to be mean again?”

            “Not particularly.”

            “Good. I don’t like mean people. So, what’s your name?”

            “Thomas.”

            “Well nice to meet you Thomas, I am Macy.” She held out her pointer finger to him, and he hesitated.

            “And why are you being friendly to me?”

            “Would you rather me not be friendly?” She frowned.

            “No…” He took her finger with both his hands, and shook it a little. She smiled at him and withdrew her finger.

            “So, want to tell me a little about yourself?”

            “What is there to tell…?”

            “Dunno, anything really. Entertain me.”

            “You want me to entertain you? And what if I don’t?”

            “Well I am starting to get a little hungry.” She leaned back and put her hand on her stomach and rubbed it a little. His gaze shifted over her body. She was cute.

            “Okay, okay…”

            Macy and her new ‘friend’ talked for a while. She shared her story and he shared his. She liked him a little, it was fun to have someone to talk to. Plus she had absolute control over him, if she grew tired of him, she could either eat him, or crush him. But she didn’t think she would do that, at least not yet. Not until she found something else to do.

            She picked him up after about an hour, and wrestled with him, her fingers won overall, and he was pinned. After having a laugh fit, a dull silence grew between them. There was a connection… The connection didn’t seem to be out of fear. For the time being he seemed to completely forget the power she had over him, as the two of them were there, Macy lying on the ground, and him sitting; as they shared a story and a joke that made them laugh.

            However in the back of his mind, he knew she had control over the situation. And at any moment he might die. His entire perspective on life had changed yesterday. His swim for his life tired him out to the point of hardly caring any more. He didn’t want to die any more than the next guy, but after the experience of yesterday, he knew his life didn’t mean much at his current state, especially if this girl sitting in front of him were to eat him.

            He stopped and remembered this. He looked up at the laughing giantess, who, after shedding a tear, returned his gaze. ‘What was she thinking?’

            David was jarred awake by a horrible sound. Over the roar of a sandstorm he was experiencing in his dream, he heard a horrible explosive sound that shook him to the very bone. Instantly he felt something press into him, it was Kendra’s hand. He looked up at her, and she looked scared.

            There was a clamor all about them, people were shouting and things were falling all over the place. The lights in the cabin had gone out, and there was this horrible grinding noise coming from the outside.

            The plane was approximately fifty five thousand feet up, far above the clouds that were beneath them. The sun shone through, completely unabated by cloud cover, and illuminated the cabin. Kendra’s fingers gripped David tightly, as she looked around worriedly. David could tell, she was scared.

            The captain’s voice came over the intercom, “Please fasten your seatbelts, we seem to have encountered some turbulence.”

                        The flight attendants tried to keep everyone calm, but with the lights out, people began to slowly panic. The air conditioning went out, and the grinding sound grew louder outside. Kendra looked out of her window at the wing, and saw the engine was shuddering violently. Suddenly the entire plane shook unreal like, and dropped a few feet. Someone screamed.

            The bouncing became very intense, and the grinding sound even louder, until Kendra felt lighter, and lighter, and lighter, until she realized they were losing altitude. Everyone else noticed as well, and people began to go crazy.

            There was a violent thrust, and an explosion the likes of which David has never heard before. Kendra was looking out of her window at the wing of the plane, which burst into flames as the engine completely exploded. The plane was going down.

            It is funny how the last moments of your life can seem like the longest. It feels like an eternity, as you remember things of your life right before it ends. The plane had gone into a steep decent, and was losing altitude very quickly. Everyone on the plane was absolutely insane. The flight attendants tried to prepare the passengers for a crash landing, and the captain and pilot tried their hardest to keep the plane up.

            But everyone knew they were going to die. Outside was cloud line, it was coming up fast. Within an instant the plane broke through the clouds, and they could see very solid ground looming towards them.

            Still traveling forwards at hundreds of miles an hour, the plane soared through the sky, leaving a trail of smoke behind it, it’s one good engine working overtime in order to keep the plane stable. The left wing was on fire, the engine was gone, and the entire plane was shaking violently.

            The oxygen masks fell from the ceiling, and the passengers were instructed to prepare for a crash landing.

            These moments seemed to last forever. David was looking around in fear, he had no idea what was going on, and could see nothing except Kendra. He could hear everything however, the grinding whirr of the outside, the screams of other frightened passengers, and the roaring of the flames and wind. Was he about to die? What the hell happened?

            Kendra was gripping her seat arm, and smashing David into her leg as she tried to remain calm. Looking outside was a bad idea, the ground was coming up really fast, the wing was on fire, and an errie orange glow filled the cabin. The inside wasn’t any better. Masks hung from the ceiling, and people were terrified.

            The captain was trying his hardest to keep the plane up right, but found their decent was becoming faster and faster, as he began to slowly lose control of the plane. It was tilting to the right, as he had lost complete control over the left side of his plane. He had been trained in situations like this, and he never died in his simulations. But then again, those were just simulations, this was really happening in his real life.

            He radioed for help, and attempted to tell control of what was going on. They did their best to help guide him to a safe landing, but he eventually got pissed off and tired of listening to them and told them to shove it, “Screw procedures!”

            They were just passing over a field, and an interstate. It would hopefully not be long until someone arrives at the crash site, where ever that would be. The captain was already thinking about what would happen to his passengers, what would happen to him. Would they be safe? Would they be found?

            They passed into a forested area, and a particularly tall tree clipped the left wing and completely ripped it off. An earth shattering crunch and jolt ripped the plane apart, as the body of the plane began to tear.

            David looked up at Kendra, at the exact instant she looked back down to him. Her scared grey eyes shown with what might have been tears. This moment seemed to last forever. As the two of them stared into each other’s eyes.

            Many ideas flashed through David’s mind, but there was nothing to do. He didn’t know what to say, what to do, or what to think. His mind was wild, this couldn’t be happening. There was a horrible jolt and explosion, Kendra hit her seatbelt with enough force to break bones, David hit Kendra’s fingers and her arms flew forward until they impacted the seat in front of her.

            The plane crashed.

            It’s funny how your life can flash before your eyes, right before you die. Or at least, that is what people say. There is this really long white tunnel, and you hear your mother. And as you travel down the tunnel, you feel a soft wind, and a warm glow, as you watch your life slowly move past your eyes… Until you reach the end of the tunnel, and there is a light. And then you are no more.

            But none of this happened to David. He passed in and out of consciousness. He had no idea of what happened. When everything stopped moving, his whole body ached. He felt something very warm dripping across his body, he didn’t have the strength to look for it. He felt Kendra’s fingers beneath his crippled body twitch, and move slowly.

            He looked up and was nearly blinded by a bright light. The body of the plane had ripped in half, and it was absolutely torn apart. He was looking up right at the sun. His vision blurred and he blinked, his eyes drifted downwards to see Kendra’s head lying limp against her seatbelt, a thick line of blood flowing steadily down her hair, matting it together and turning her red hair crimson. It shimmered in the light.

            David’s mouth gurgled, “Kendra…” he lost consciousness.

 

End of Document by ralf_wolfs

We are only reposting the first three quarters of this story to this site, for a multitude of reasons. The first being this site is so incredibly hard to use it is rediculous. We've tried for years to work with it, and we've finally given up. We've moved everything over to DeviantArt now, so if you would like to see the rest of this story then follow the following link to our DA Page: http://dmoose.deviantart.com/

 

There you will find The Realm of Melanie, and The Realm of Kendra, as well as a lot of our other works, stories, and pieces of literature.

 

We must thank the maker of this site for doing so, as it got me our start. Without them we'd be nowhere. However we have surpassed the limit that this site can work with us so we must sadly go. We've found somewhere better (for us at least), you should check it out, www.DeviantArt.com There are authors and artists there, so you can find pictures, drawings, and stories. We will have both going up soon, as we are getting art drawn for our stories.

 

We will also be changing the name of both our novels. They shall be called 'The Realm of Magic' in the next draft (draft five of five), with a sub-denomination separating the two stories. We have also created a Facebook page (it isn't live yet, but will be soon) where you can follow us. So please do, head on over to our DA page some time and read what we've put on up. Soon the next Draft will be up, and there are some BIG changes. For example, there are only 10 Chapters in The Realm of Melanie, and it's 400+ pages long, 94k words too, so give it a shot! (The Realm of Kendra is next on the Agenda to get a complete overhaul, as it is currently on Draft 2 of 5)

--TFK

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1711