The Birthday by Sperophoneix
Summary:

A boy watches a shooting star and makes a wish.   He has a friend that is on vacation in Florida and today was her birthday so he wished to teleport to where ever the birthday cake was at.  Where will he end up teleporting to?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2250 Read: 34005 Published: June 22 2010 Updated: June 22 2010

1. Chapter 1: The shooting star by Sperophoneix

2. Chapter 2: The party by Sperophoneix

3. Chapter 3: The Journey by Sperophoneix

4. Chapter 4: The Final Chapter by Sperophoneix

Chapter 1: The shooting star by Sperophoneix
Author's Notes:
This chapter is in Spencer's point of view

 I woke up at about 8:50.  When I woke up my dog greeted me with a lick in the face.  He wasn't even a year old yet but I would be hurt if anything were to happen to him because him and I became friends.  He was a combination of a chiwowua and a jack russle.  He was really hyper.  I looked on my calender to see if I had any plans today.  Looks like I didn't.  I didn't have any birthday parties, any regular parties, anyone to hang with.  Today was the first day all summer I didn't have anything to do.  I would make the best out of it.

I walked outside to feel a slight breeze blow on my face.  It was 5 to nine in the morning.  I couldn't remember planning anything for that day, so I guess I would go lay back down.  Wait a minute, today was my friend Lizzie's birthday.  She was on vacation in Florida.  I walked back into my house, pulled up facebook, and wrote happy birthday on her wall.  She was beautiful.  She had shoulder length brown hair, perfect white teeth, a few freckles, no glasses, a beautiful and skinny body, a nice ass, was about 5 foot 5 or 6, and had turned 14 today.  And she had an awesome tan!  Overall she was beautiful.  I used to have a crush on her, but now were just friends.

I walked outside to see a shooting star.  "I bet she hasn't cut her birthday cake yet," I said out loud.  I looked at my watch,  8:59.  "I wish to be teleported to where ever her birthday cake is right now so I can wish her a happy birthday."  I said out loud.  I looked at my watch.  9:00.  Then I dissapeared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

End Notes:

The next chapter will be in Lizzie's point of view

Chapter 2: The party by Sperophoneix
Author's Notes:
This chapter is in Lizzie's point of view

All my friends were gathered around the table.  It was 8:30.  Right now I was opening gifts and then I would get the honors of cutting the cake.

"Okay everyone, I have and announcement," said my mom.  Oh no.  "I know this is the first time we've ever cut the cake before noon and I want to explain why.  This is the first birthday Lizzie's had in Florida and I'm glad I was able to bring 5 of her closet friends.  But we want to get done early, so we can  go to Disney World!"  Everyone around the table cheered, including me.  "We are going to stay in a hotel for about 5 days in Orlando and everyday for those five days we are going to drive to Disney World!"  Everyone cheered again.  "So let's get started!"


"I wonder what this is?" I asked to my friends as I picked up the last gift.  I opened it and realized it was a hair straightner.  "Oh thank you," I said in a sweet voice as I hugged the person he had given it to me.  I always liked to keep my shoulder length brown hair straightened.  I looked down at the small cake.  It said happy birthday Lizzie on it and had 14 candles.  I blew out the candles and pulled them out. 

"Ready to cut," mom asked.  I nodded.  I took a knife and cut the entire cake.  I stuck the first piece on a plate.  After that everyone sung happy birthday.  I took the first bite.  8:59.  When I picked up the second bite I dropped it onto my shirt. right as the clock turned to 9:00.  From there, it slid slowly onto my pants, landing right on the crotch.  Everyone giggled.  I couldn't help but giggeling to.  I picked it up and stuck it in my mouth.  This one had a bit of a kick to it.  I swallowed the piece with caution.  Then I continued to eat my cake with everyone else.

TO BE CONTINUED....

End Notes:
The next chapter will be in Spencer's point of view again
Chapter 3: The Journey by Sperophoneix
Author's Notes:
This chapter will be in Spencer's point of view

I remembered wishing I was in the same place as Lizzie's birthday cake which was probably with Lizzie and then I blacked out.  That was all I remembered.  I awoke completely surround by white.  Everywhere I looked, there was a white gooey substance.  Above me, under me, around me, everywhere.  Then the whole thing that intrapt me started to shake.  With one final movement, it went back into stillness.  That was when I heard someone rambling on about Disney World.  Then she said something about cutting the cake.  I was at Lizzie's birthday party!  But where was everyone?  Then the ground started to shake right after I heard the same woman say: cut the cake.  Where was the cake?  I decided to climb my way up to the top.  I saw a humungous light above me when the ground started to shake again.  I pulled myself, with every muscle in my body, out of the white stuff.  I looked around.  To my left, was a giant blue wall that said Hollister on it.  Near the top of the wall, were 2 things stickin out of the wall.  To my right, was a giant L.  A giant L.  Then I realized what was happening.  The white gooey substance was frosting.  I was in the birthday cake.  I wished to be where its at, not in it.  I also realized the wall next to me, the blue wall, was Lizzie.  And the 2 things sticking out of the wall, were her breasts.  How does that work?

She held up a knife to were I was at.  Even though the piece of cake I was trapt in was already cut and on a plate in front of her,  she still cut the piece into bite sized pieces.  She picked up the first piece, the one directly in front of me, and stuck it in her mouth.  After about 10 seconds of chewing, I saw her swallow, and watched her esaphagus as the cake slid down her gigantic throat and into her stomach.  Eventually, I would share the same fate.

She stuck her fork into the piece I was trapt in, and lifted it up to her beautiful face.  I could see her freckles now.  Her big brown eyes,  her shoulder length brown hair.  Her skinny brown eyebrows.  She raised the cake up to her mouth and held it there for about 4 seconds.  Her lips were a pinkish red, almost light purple.  They didn't look anything at all like those actress's lips that were bright red from lipstick.  She wasn't wearing lipstick.  She opened the 2 giant lips revealing 2 rows of perfect white teeth.  What seemed to be a mile back, her uvula swung.  And directly under that uvula, was a giant hole, that led to her esaphagus, which led to my grave.  Just as the goddess moved the cake toward the inside of her tanned face, the piece of cake fell of the fork.

I was on the bottom side of the cake now as it fell.  It landed on the top of her shirt.  On her right breast.  How hot is that?!  Then it slowly slid down.  The weight of the cake was pushing me into her shirt.  The only thing between my 1/8 inch tall body, and her breast.  Then I fell, with the cake, and landed on her huge and beautiful crotch.  Compared to me,  the crotch looked like half an acre of land.  Then she picked me up and plopped me inside her goddess mouth.

She was swishing me around with her tounge.  I knew she was unaware of me, which was probably good.  I didn't want all that attention.  I bounced up and down with the bottom part of her mouth as she chewed the cake.  I had completely been freed from the cake.  And luckily, not chewed up.  All the cake around me was between her 2 rows of teeth, and I was in the middle of her tounge.  Then, with one movement,  she shoved all the cake towards her throat.  And within seconds, the cake was gone.  I was all that remained in her mouth.  Her mouth opened and her finger joined me.  I thought she was going to grab me when she wiped some leftover frosting off one of her teeth.  Then her finger left me all alone in the dark cave.  Her giant tounge flicked me to the back of her throat, but she didn't swallow me.  I sat on the very back of her tounge, right in front of her uvula.  Directly below the uvula, was the esaphaugus, which led to the pit were all the food shes ever eaten parished.  Were it was wiped from existence.  And I would share the same fate. 

"This part tasted weird," said Lizzie.  That would be the last time I heard her beautiful voice.  Her tounge pushed me.  I flew towards the back wall of her throat.  I thought I would be able to hang onto the small ledge it provided.  In mid air, I looked down.  I saw her long esaphagus, and I didn't want to go down it.  Her uvula was behind me now.  I came a few inches short from grabbing the small ledge at the back of her throat and I fell down into her esaphagus.

Her muscles pushed me down into her stomach, it took about 2 minutes.  I landed in her stomach, in the acid.

20 minutes later...

I wasn't dead yet.  I was alive and well, for now.  The last part of the cake got squeezed through the esphagus and landed in the stomach with me.  I was surrounded by gross looking piles of white slop, except for the piece that just arrived.  There was a little blue in it from the L on her cake.  All I wanted was to say happy birthday and get her something, but, I ended up in her gigantic stomach.  Well, after I thought about it, I did give her something.  After this, I would go into her small intestine, then large intestine, then her rectum.  In that time period, her large body will digest me.  My protien and other nutrients will be obsorbed by her huge and beautiful body.  That is my birthday present for her, my nutrients.  My nutrients will be apart of her for the rest of her life.  My nutrients will help her.  Happy birthday Lizzie. 

The stomach walls started moving really fast and gurgling.  I was being digested.  I knew that even if I lived through digestion, after I hit the rectum, I would be squeezed out her huge and beautiful ass.  But I can't swim, and I would land in the toilet.  I would die, no matter what.

18 hours later...

(Spencer's skeleton was in Lizzie's rectum, he was digested.  But he gave Lizzie so much protein, she gained 1 pound of muscle.  In the end, Spencer helped Lizzie, even though Lizzie may never know it.)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 4: The Final Chapter by Sperophoneix

^^ =Lizzie's point of view

** =Spencer's point of view

 

^^I just got done eating my birthday cake.  It was so good!  The second piece tasted kind of wierd though.  Just then my stomach started rumbling. 

"Must not be settleing," said my mom.  I looked down and lifted my shirt up.  I rubbed my stomach.  It was good but I couldn't get over the second bite.  Mabey it was because I dropped it on my shirt then my pants.  Who knows?

"I have bad news," said my mom.  All my friends looked kind of nervous.  "We are not going to Disney World because it is supposed to rain for the next the 5 days."  Everyone looked dissapointed.  "We are going to go next week!"  Suddenly everyone cheered again.

2 days later...

I had to go to the bathroom but I would have to wait until later because we were going on a late night walk.  Me and all my friends.  After opening my gifts, and eating my cake, I had a great day!  That is when I saw a shooting star. 

"I wish," I said out loud but quietly enough so no one else heard me. "That Spencer was here."  Spencer was a 14 year old boy that was my friend back in my hometown.  I knew he used to have a crush on me but we became friends and the special connection between us was lost.  I wonder were he was at now?  Just then my stomach started to rumble.^^

**I looked around to see that I was inside a darkened area.  It all came back to me.  Lizzie had eaten me.  But hadn't I been digested?  Just then a giant hole opened up next to me and I knew, because I can't swim, my time was over.  I flew into the hole.  Everything went dark.

I awoke infront of Lizzie's foot.  I looked up, to see her standing still.  She was huge compared to me!  I was about 1/8 of an inch tall.  She was 5 foot 5 or 6!  Her foot was about 9 times bigger than me.  I couldn't see her beautiful face because her breasts were in the way.  Her breasts made her shirt look way to tight.  She took one step foward.  Now I was between her huge feet.  I looked up to see the area between her vagina and her ass.  She took another step foward and now I was directly under her ass.  Then I started to grow.  Soon, I was her size.  She turned around. 

"My wish came true!" she said.

"Happy Birthday," I answered.  We leaned in, and kissed.**

THE END...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1702