The Birthday by Sperophoneix
Summary:

A boy watches a shooting star and makes a wish.   He has a friend that is on vacation in Florida and today was her birthday so he wished to teleport to where ever the birthday cake was at.  Where will he end up teleporting to?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2250 Read: 34038 Published: June 22 2010 Updated: June 22 2010
Chapter 1: The shooting star by Sperophoneix
Author's Notes:
This chapter is in Spencer's point of view

 I woke up at about 8:50.  When I woke up my dog greeted me with a lick in the face.  He wasn't even a year old yet but I would be hurt if anything were to happen to him because him and I became friends.  He was a combination of a chiwowua and a jack russle.  He was really hyper.  I looked on my calender to see if I had any plans today.  Looks like I didn't.  I didn't have any birthday parties, any regular parties, anyone to hang with.  Today was the first day all summer I didn't have anything to do.  I would make the best out of it.

I walked outside to feel a slight breeze blow on my face.  It was 5 to nine in the morning.  I couldn't remember planning anything for that day, so I guess I would go lay back down.  Wait a minute, today was my friend Lizzie's birthday.  She was on vacation in Florida.  I walked back into my house, pulled up facebook, and wrote happy birthday on her wall.  She was beautiful.  She had shoulder length brown hair, perfect white teeth, a few freckles, no glasses, a beautiful and skinny body, a nice ass, was about 5 foot 5 or 6, and had turned 14 today.  And she had an awesome tan!  Overall she was beautiful.  I used to have a crush on her, but now were just friends.

I walked outside to see a shooting star.  "I bet she hasn't cut her birthday cake yet," I said out loud.  I looked at my watch,  8:59.  "I wish to be teleported to where ever her birthday cake is right now so I can wish her a happy birthday."  I said out loud.  I looked at my watch.  9:00.  Then I dissapeared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

End Notes:

The next chapter will be in Lizzie's point of view

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1702