Shrunken Punishment by Mr E
Summary: What happens when A boy pushes the law to its limits.  The law pushes Back.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Butt, Humiliation, Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Maternal, New World Order, Slave, Vore, Unaware, Adventure, Body Exploration, Incest, Instant Size Change, Toilet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Shrinking World Order
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7502 Read: 187505 Published: May 10 2010 Updated: January 10 2011
Story Notes:

This is a story that i plan on adding to for a long time while still updating my other stories.  Mike Scappa will encounter many different women in his shrunken endeavor.

1. The Boy who Deserved the Sentence of Shrinking by Mr E

2. Encountering your First Giant Woman by Mr E

3. A Mothers Revenge by Mr E

4. Sent to Karens Ass by Mr E

5. Leave Mommy and Encountering BIG Sister by Mr E

The Boy who Deserved the Sentence of Shrinking by Mr E
Author's Notes:

A story about a boy who some could say, gets what he deserves

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Mike Scappa was not your normal teenage boy. Like most stories where the main character gets shrunken, the shrinkee persee is usually innocent. Mike Scappa is not an innocent boy. Mike Scappa is one of the most Vile, Evil, Malicious teenage boys in the city of Los Angeles.

Ever since he was a child he always hung out with the wrong crowd and did Bad things. When he was 9, he robbed a convenience store with a knife. After spending almost all the money in one day, he then bought a giant stuffed gorilla that the owners young daughter wanted and teased her about it in front of her own house. When he was 15, he set the school gym on fire and when he was 16, he beat up a rival Mexican gang member with a metal baseball bat and broke both his legs.

Now he was 17, angrier than ever with no steady girlfriend, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t try to force his junk on a girl walking down the street, which usually lead to mace in his eyes.

"AHHHHH Stupid Bitch, That Burns. Hey Pedro, I Think I’m starting to build an immunity to this spray stuff Haha. So are we gonna go fuck up those rival gangs or what?"

"I dont know Mike, those guys don’t mess around. They carry guns around and they don’t mess with high school kids like us."

"Quit your bitchin, you Mexican bastard, I got us covered. I brought a gun for protection. That should give us some respect. And besides I don’t go to high school anymore I got expelled. The principle kicked me out because I was failing every class and haven’t gone in over a month."

"That’s still pretty dangerous packin heat like that. Shouldn’t we at least go pick up Laterian for backup."

"Good idea Pedro. Laterian's always down to do hoodrat stuff with his friends."

Mike and Pedro picked up Laterian and walked to an abandoned warehouse in the red light district. Pedro and Laterian creeped in quietly, but Mike walked in flashing his gun off and yelled.

"Yo, you Motherfucking pussies, get the hell out of here, this is the Kick-Ass Land Sharks hideout now."

An African American man of about 30 said "Yo, you kids gotta straight up get the fuck outta here. This aint no play time for some babies. We don’t fuck around, but were willing to let you leave if you turn around, give us that 9 millimeter your holdin and never come back here again."

Mike foolishly pointed the barrel of the gun at the man and said "Fuck you, you L.A. piece of garbage. I'm not giving you my gun, I stole this fair and square."

Enraged the man said "Don’t you point that thing at me motherfucker." And took his own gun out and pointed it at Mike and his friends. BANG. The smoke from the gun disappated and one of them had a bullet in their heart. Laterian and Pedro stood in shock at what just happened. The unnamed man was dead.

Laterian freaked out and screamed "Whyd you do that? Youre gonna go to jail. I can hear the police sirens in the distance."

Mike stood there a little afraid of what he did but more proud that he killed someone and was going to brag about it to all his friends. He said "Le-lets get out of here."

They ran back to their own houses and when Mike got there he saw his mom and said "Mom I need another couple hundred dollars, I need to lay low out of town for a few weeks."

His mom Karen was watching the news and saw the police report of a boy matching her sons description about how he murdered a man. She said in surprise.

"OH MY God! Is that news story about you? Michael, Did you really kill someone?"

"Yeah ma, but its not important. Wheres your purse I'm taking your grocery money."

"No, your not young man, I’m tired of you stealing my hard earned paycheck every week. Don’t change the subject, what are you going to do? Where are you going to hide?"

"Probably behind Uncle Daves and Aunt Claires place near the beach. I’ll blend in well there. Now bitch give me your money or I’ll break your fine china."

"You are the Worst child in the world. Here, take the money and don’t ever come back. I don’t want anybody to know there's a murderer in our family."

Mike snatched the money from his mothers hand and hurt her wrist.

"Thanks skank. Remember if you tell anyone about this I’ll come back and steal everything valuable from yours and Mellisa's room."

Mike left with his angry mom crying, broke and with a hurt hand. The next day Mike was relaxing on the beach in his orange swimming trunks making cat calls to the girls walking by.

"Hey girl, I love that thong your wearing. You ever get pussy licked before? You look like you can suck a dick real good why don’t you come over here and get on your knees? Are those implants, come here I better check.  Damn that’s a nice ass, you come to my place and ill show you how to do it doggie style."

He thought he saw something wiggling in a hot brunettes bikini bottom, but quickly dismissed it. Mike made rude comments all day until he was grabbed by two pairs of strong hands, one female and one male. They were police officers. The Woman cop said

"Is this the guy? he fits the description given to us."

The male cop said "Yeah this is the guy who killed that inner city gang member. Cmon kid, you're going with us down to the station."

They slapped a pair of handcuffs on him and dragged him away to the squad car kicking and screaming in humiliation and crying.

"No. no. please I didn’t do it. You got the wrong guy it wasn’t me, it mustve been someone else. I'm innocent. I'm just a kid. I was here all day yesterday. Pedro did it. Laterian did it. My mom gave me the gun and told me to do it. My sister was in on it too. I was framed I tell ya. I Waaasss FRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDD."

Mike Stayed in a prison cell for 72 hours and had been fed disgusting crappy sandwhiches and old milk, before he was brought to a judge and given a fair trial. Mike thought the 3 days he spent in holding was one of the worst experiences of his life and their could be no greater torture than what he went through. He had no idea what was to come and how seriously wrong he was.

He was brought before the judge and she looked like a stern woman with a stick up her ass. little did he know there was something like a stick in her bottom. The judge looked down upon Mike in his prison outfit and said

"Michael Allan Scappa. You are charged with one count of Murder, one count of leaving the scene of a crime, one count of fleeing and evading the police, one count of resisting arrest and one count of robbery. How do you plead?"

Mike replies in a ghtto voice "Man I didn’t do that shit, it mustve been someone else. I plead Not Guilty."

"Very well. We have extensive evidence from the crimescene. DNA evidence, videos of you running form the scene of the crime holding a gun, and testimonys from the other gang members, your friends and family members, and an old woman that you pushed, who all name you as the perpetrator. This is an open and shut case so I hereby find you………………………………………GUILTY!"

She slams her gavel on the table and Mike screams "But I didn’t do it it was some dirty Mexican on drugs who climbed over the border. Call the Department of Immigration, Homeland Security, The Border Patrol, the Mexican Government, The DEA, Anybody!"

"BE QUIET! Be silent or I will hold you in contempt. I’m not finished. The man you killed was an undercover agent who joined the gang to get closer to a large heroin deal that was going down. not only did the man with the drugs get away, but this also makes you a cop killer and your sentence will be increased Exponentially."

Mike responds in surprise "That guy was Five-O? How was I supposed to know? You cant blame me for that."

"SILENCE. I’ll add disrupting my court to your charges. I will now sentence you by punishment of Shrinking. You will spend a lifetime at approximately one point five inches tall."

"No, I don’t want to be shrunk like those guys you see on TV. Thats Humiliating. Wait, LIFE! How did I get life sentence by killing just one guy?"

"Normally,given the circumstances because you’re a minor, if you killed one pedestrian along with the other charges, it would be between 15-25 years as a shrunken boy but since you disrupted my courtroom, pleaded not guilty, and murdered an undercover police officer, the Justice system maxes it out as a Life Sentence."

Mike thinks to himself "This is crazy. If I just pleaded Guilty I would have got a lesser sentence now what am I going to do? Run for it? Yeah that’s exactly what I’m going to do."

Mike pushed the officer down on the floor , but before he could take 5 steps another guard came up and tasered him in the chest. His body quivered with electricity before collapsing on the floor

Now heres the New World Order.

Only a couple years in the future, the United States Government revealed that they’ve had a shrinking and growing machine since the early 1950’s. The reason why they released this information to the public now was that the amount of food to feed the population wasn’t being fulfilled and the prisons were packed with criminals that they just couldn’t afford to pay for anymore. this is why they decided to shrink the population of their correctional facilities and therby feed them smaller amounts of food and have much more space to build more useful things like playgrounds and hospitals.

The prisoner is put in the machine and he is shrunk to a predetermined size usually between 4 feet tall to near microscopic. Most of the prisoners are kept between 2 centimeters and 1 foot tall. At first they had prison guards to guard them but it was too much to hire someone to take care of one tiny man 24 hours a day. They eventually decided to give them to a friend or relative who was willing to take care of them and they would receive a small, but decent amount of money for taking care of the minuscule person. The government would check in on them occasionally to make sure they didn’t set them free or accidentally crush them. If they did set them free they would be arrested.

To make sure the shrinkee’s would not die so easily under someones foot or fall on a breakfast plate and accidentally get eaten, they created a fail safe. They squeezed their atoms so close together that the shrunken man or woman would be nigh invincible. They did tests on them having girls crush them underfoot or sit on them and they even did one test on an unlucky test subject to see if he could survive being swallowed alive. He survived her belly and proved to be stomach acid proof, but didn’t like the way he exited the girls body out of her rear exit. Over the past few years the new system has been working without flaw. The only new addition recently was to give the option to the victim of a rape to be the owner of the rapist, to give her justice against the man who violated her.

End Notes:
I'm not racist but I wanted to make the main character as hated as possible.   Next Chapter Mike gets Shrunk by the long arm of the Law and given to someone he would never expect.
Encountering your First Giant Woman by Mr E
Author's Notes:

Mike gets shrunk and handed to the woman who will own him from now on.

Back to the story.

  “Guards, Seize him and bring him to the machine to be reduced.” 

Mike woke up with his body tingling painfully and drool coming out of his mouth.  He was being dragged across the floor while the people in the audience for his trial, stood up and looked down on him.  They dragged him to a large glass black box next to the judge’s podium and threw him inside.  It was almost pitch black inside and the only thing that was visible were the dark outlines of the people in the audience. A slow whirring sound filled the box until it started to speed up and go faster.

  “AAAHHHHHHHHHH”

 The noise was so loud now that his eardrums started to bleed a little and he passed out while the machine continued to shake uncontrollably.  When Mike woke up for the second time he was in a small, grey steel cage with bars around it and a handle on top.  The cage was on a table in the middle of the courtroom in front of the judges podium.  Everyone was looking at the tiny being and Mike felt like less of a man.  Probably because he was Less than man.  The judge spoke

  “Ma'am you may come in now.” 

A woman with long blonde hair came in dressed up nice.  You couldn’t tell who it was from this distance, but she had nice rack and a big bubble butt.  She wasn’t fat but she was definitely a little heavier than most women her age and that’s what must've gave her the large boobs and booty. 

  “Maam do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you god.”

  "I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me god.”   

Her voice sounds familiar.

  “Good, then we’ll get started. Have you read the terms of service for owning a shrunken man and understand them.”

  “Yes I Have your honor.” 

  "Do you know if he escapes from your care you will be responsible and charged accordingly.” 

  "I understand the implications”

  “Do you know if you accidentally or purposely kill him you will be charged with murder.” 

  "I understand it Perfectly.  I have no intention of killing him.  I plan to make sure he finishes his Full sentence with me And my daughter.”  “

  "Yes I see your daughter mentioned in the paperwork.  You are allowed to share him with any other individual as long as they do not plan on setting him free.” 

  "I understand that.  He will be experiencing many of mine and my daughters friends but for now I want to start him off with me and let him know how things are going to work from now on.” 

Mike is confused on what she means by sharing but is more preoccupied on thinking about how hot her friends are going to be. 

  “Very well then, whatever you decide to do with the prisoner is your business.  Will you accept Micahel Allen Scappa as your property. To do with whatever you please to do with the prisoner, regardless of his refusal, if he so chooses to refuses.” 

 "Yes.  No matter what he says I will carry out my Duties as an American Citizen and administer his punishment.” 

  “You and your daughter are free to do as you please to him, regardless of his opinion, because it is of no consequence."

Mike doesn’t like the sound of getting punished and the more he stares at this woman in the distance, the more familiar she becomes to him.  he says

  "Maybe if she turned around, I could get a good look at that fine ass and then maybe I’d recognize her."

  ”Finally do you accept Michael Allen Scappa into your care as whatever you define as toy, pet, slave, object, lesser human being or animal?  As long as you know he is your personal property to do with as you please, as long as he has no freedom at all.” 

  “Yes Your Honor.  He will be my personal property and always will be.” 

Mike really doesn’t like the sound of that and hopes for the very least the woman will be hotter than what she looks like from such a far distance.

  “Very Well then.  Congratulations Karen Scappa, you have just became the Master, Owner and Keeper of your Son, Michael Allen Scappa. Guard please bring me the prisoners cage.”

The guard brings you up to the judge and she declares “Michael Allen Scappa, you have just become the personal property to Karen Scappa, your very own mother.  She shall do whatever she pleases with you, at any time or place, regardless of your consent.  You shall also become the property of your sister Melissa Scappa and she may also do anything she desires to you since you are no longer considered Human anymore.  You will now Be given to your mother as a thing, because you are a lesser being.” 

The guard takes you from the Judges podium and brings you to your mother who has  a Huge smile on her face.  She takes the cage from the guard and brings you up to her grinning face.  Mike is scared shitless at how big his mom is right now, compared to last week when he was a foot taller than her.  Karen says smiling brightly in a very happy voice you’ve never heard before. 

 

  “Hello Son.  We’re going to have lots of fun when we get home.”

 

End Notes:
Mike will encounter many different girls throughout the story both friend and foe.
A Mothers Revenge by Mr E
Author's Notes:

Karen brings home her delinquent child and gives him only a small taste of whats to come.

 

Mike was still shocked that his own mother agreed to be his new owner, that he barely even noticed that she walked out of the courtroom with his cage in hand and had already arrived at her car.

She threw her sons cage on the passenger seat and it toppled over sideways sending Mike crashing into the hard metal bars. Karen sat in the drivers seat and proceeded to drive to her house.

"Ow mom! Why did you have to throw me on the seat like that?  Look, if you're still mad about how I took your grocery money the other day I'm sorry, but I needed the money to run from the cops. Not that it did me any good but uh... i'll pay you back somehow....as soon as you find a way to grow me back to normal without that cunt of a judge finding out about it."

"Thats okay son. I forgive you for that incident."

Upon hearing his mother accept his false apology, mikes fears that she would actually keep him as her property were whisked away and replaced with the pompous attitude that he beat the justice system and he believed that his mom was only pretending to say that to the judge. 

How wrong he was.

"Good now we can forget about every bad thing I've ever done to you in the past and focus on a plan to grow me back to normal so I can go back to my normal life. What kind of plan were you thinking of?"

Karen didnt say anything, but merely smiled down on her shrunken son, like she was in on a joke and he just didnt get it.

"Well. Are you going to answer me or what? do you have any amount of brains in that dumb blonde head of yours or do I have to do all of the thinking as usual?"

Karen again, said nothing but her lips formed that sly smile again and she turned up the radio to drown out her delinquent sons whining.

"Mom. Mommm MOMMMMMM. are you listening to me? Say something! When I get big again I'm going to rip that stereo out of your car and pawn it for a carton of cigarettes."

Karen ignored her child and said nothing the whole ride home while enjoying the cool summer breeze blow through her hair as she drove home listening to her favorite mixtape.

When she arrived home she picked up her sons cage and walked into her house. On the way inside, several of the neighbors peeked though their curtained windows and from their driveways and saw you in a cage being held by your mother like some kind of pet.

"Aw ma, did you have to display me to the whole neighborhood? You couldve at least put a tarp or a tissue on top of the cage. Now everyone knows ive been shrunk. I hope they didnt recognize me. It's humiliating enough you can hold me in your hand, but now at least one of the neighbors might've realized its me in this cage."

Karen dropped her keys on the living room table and put her sons cage next to it. then she walked away without another word while her diminutive son screamed after her telling her to let him out his cell.

She went about her daily household activity's and when she was washing the dishes occasionally she would glance back at her helpless child and smile deviously at him. 

Hours later after an intense boredom of being stuck in a cage Mike heard two large Crashing sounds and saw the soles of his mothers black sneakers in front of him. Mike's mom had sat down on the couch and stretched out her legs in front of her sons copper cage so he couldnt see her at all. her feet stretched so high he could barely see the top of her forehead over the tip of her shoe. He yelled in anguish at his mother to let him out already but she continued to watch her evening DVD on TV movie on FX.

"Cmon Ma, the jokes over. I know youre mad at me for stealing your money all those times but im getting tired and hungry sitting in this hard metal floor with nothing to do."

His mother finally spoke to him and said "So you want something to do?"

"YES finally, can you let me out of here already?"

"Okay son. Sure"

And just like that she took out a small silver key and unlocked the cage. He jumped out onto the hard wooden table and walked around her enormous footwear until he could see her smiling face.  Mike was Finally Free....or so he Thought

"That was'nt funny at all, you shouldnt have done that im pretty pissed, but i'll forgive you for now. But i am glad you finally came to your stupid senses and let me out of that stupid bird cage.

"Of course Honey. You didnt really think I would make you Live in that cold metal cage, did you?  Now...you were saying you wanted something to do?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go to my room now. dont bother me except to bring me food and change the channel for me.  How do i get off this table?  I cant climb down."

"Well I can help you with that. But first i need you to do something for me."

"What do you mean you need my help with something i'm fucking less than two inches tall. How the fuck am i supposed to help you with anything, stupid."

The whole time Karens smile never faded once from her face because she knew what was going to happen from now on and Mike didnt.  She enjoyed the power she had over him and was enjoying toying with him while he knew nothing of what was to come.

"Ohhh I think you're the perfect size for what I need right now."

Mike says sarcastically "What you need me to pick broccoli out of your teeth?"

"Thats a good idea Mike, but i was thinking more along the lines that you give me a massage."

"Im not giving you a massage. your too big for me to do that.  Where would you want one anyway?"

Mike's mother brought her hands down to her sneakers, untied the laces, pulled off her shoes and then peeled off her sweaty black socks. When Mike saw the two collossal soles of his mothers bare feet and wiggling toes rise above; he knew exactly which body part she was talking about.

"You gotta be kidding me, i'm not going to do that besides, ughhhh, your feet Stink."

The odor emanating from the single mothers feet reached her small son and Mike gagged at the overwhelming stench that her socks and sneakers had been doing an amazing job of containing within.

"My feet are so tired and sore from accepting your ownership today at the courtroom. The least you can do is massage your mommies feet for her."

"NO! youre fucking crazy im not going anywhere near your rancid feet."

Mike began to runaway from his mothers stinky feet but it was no use trying to avoid a foot thats many times your size. Karen simply lowered her foot down and before she knew it, her son was caught underneath the ball of her foot.

"So are you going to massage my feet or am i going to have to keep stepping on you."

Mike didnt say anything but continued to try to struggle out from his mothers large, mature foot while lying on his stomach.

"Okay, its your decision. its fine with me i dont mind having you under my foot for a while."

Karen went back to watching the special features of her movie while Mike continued to fail to break free and wriggle out, before passing out from a mixture of the sweaty smell and the crushing weight of his mother bearing down on him.

End Notes:
She's not done yet. More Tortures to come. and more girls are on the way
Sent to Karens Ass by Mr E
Author's Notes:

things dont get better for mike as he expeirence something much worse than he thought he was at Karens feet.

The whole time Karen watched her movie she had the most amazing time rolling her son under her toes, knowing the displeasure it must be causing him to have his own mothers foot crushing him and rolling him around in her foot funk.  if he only knew how worse it was going to be and how the next smell compared to her smelly feet would be a 1000 times worse. Karen didnt even notice that her son passed out from a mixture of being crushed and the cheesy smell of her feet.

When he awoke an unkown amount of time later Mike saw that he was on a vast white soft surface with a thin green material above him. it was very dark but a click was heard and light rushed into the room as he saw his mothers arm reaching towards the nightlamp in her room. Mike Scappa was lying on his mothers back with her green see thru night shirt above him. she was lying down on her stomach and looked over her back at her shrunken son.

"So...It looks like you couldnt handle the smell of my sweaty feet huh.  Well if you couldnt handle something as mild as that your really not going to like where you might be going next."

Mike was very annoyed and angry. he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"This isnt funny! I couldve been really hurt when you crushed me underfoot before. now quit playing these ridiculous games and bring me to my room NOW!"

Karen pretended lke she didnt hear him and said. "Okay now listen your next task is going to be how well you can give me a back massage. sounds pretty easy and smells pretty nice right?  Wrong.  The worse you do the more I'm going to incline my back upwards. Which means eventully you'll roll down my back like the little pebble that you are and fall straight into my Buttcrack."

Mike turned around from his craning mothers neck and stared down the curve of her spine to her large ass. She had matching green sleep pants to go with her silk top and they were lowered so that you could see the the top of her buttcrack and her two white buttcheeks. just above the waist band of her sleep pants he saw the white waistband of his moms tight white panties squeezing her twin globes together. Mike never stared in more fear of his own mothers ass than he did on that day at that moment there. because he knew what dangerous hole lied in between those two curvy asscheeks.

"Mike looked at his mom like she was crazy and then began sprinting towards her side before yelling "Fuck You Bitch!"

Karen grinned and then said "Heh, I knew you would say that," and sat upright.

Mike didnt make any distance at all before falling down her back and looked down to see her coin slot zoom into view and engulf him.  Before he knew it, he was in the very same booty that his mother sat on, on a daily basis. Karen squeezed him in her buttcrack for a while before letting him fall down into the center of her glutes and laying back down on her stomach to go to sleep. She made sure to check that her underwear was really tight to make sure that her son had no way to escape his sleeping quarters for the night.

"You just stay right there and think about what youve done young man. I dont think you want to try to move that much because the only way youre going to go is Deeper Down. And i dont think you'll like whats at the bottom of your moms butt. but i wont mind hahaha."

And on that note Karen went to sleep with a wide variety ideas on what to do with him tommorow while her son lay trapped in between her thick glutes.

Mike could barely move from the intense pressure of the round asscheeks pressing on on him and every time he did try to move he would only be dragged down further.

"This is Bull Shit!  I'm stuck in my own mothers ass while she sleeps, not caring about me at all.  And what makes it worse is everytime i try to escape i get dragged down deeper towards her butthole. and im not going anyhwhere near her shitty asshole."

Mike could do nothing but go to sleep in his moms butt and wait for her to wake up in the morning and hopefully take him out.

A few hours pass by and after futily trying to escape the confines of the giant twin moons squishing him, mike finally tried to go to sleep.

It wasnt easy because Mikes mother couldnt afford an air conditioner and in the hot summer heat of California, Karen would sweat in her sleep and he was now starting to get wet. with each passing second a bead of sweat would drip down her buttcrack and cover the pitiful boy in the mature womans ass sweat.

"Uggh plbt, this is gross.....oh crap i'm slipping down!"

Sure enough the sweat released from her pores had lubricated the shrinkee and he was now sliding down to a much darker and danker place on a womans body. slowly he slid down until he couldnt move any longer and was now face to face with a rubbery hole. Mike had slid so far down that he was now inches away from his captresses sweaty and smelly anus. Mikes eyes adjusted to the dark and he saw the horrible sight in front of him.

"AAAGHHH. No, not that, thats..thats disgusting. thats a womans shithole and it's right in front of me. Whats it...whats it doing? Why is it getting bigger?"

The anus of Karen Scappa had a recent build up of gas from the mexican food she had for lunch. it expanded until it couldnt hold anymore and released a powerful fart that blew his hair back and rendered him deaf for a few minutes. Karen felt the burst of wind slip from her intestines and sensed her offspring only a milimeter away from her filthy hole.  She didnt want to do this so soon but this seemed like the perfect oppurtunity to show him how serious she was. Karen says in a playful voice.

"Hey Mike , what are you doing so close to my asshole? I thought i warned you not to get so close or it might eat you up.

Since your their anyway why dont you pucker up and give mommies pucker a big fat kiss goodnight."

She knew he wouldnt do it yet but still wanted to torment him anyway. She couldnt hear what he responded to since his head was so far up her ass but she assumed it was his usual back talk and constant swearing.

"Okay then, if you dont want to kiss my butthole then i guess mommy's butthole will have to kiss you tonight."

What Mike saw next he would never forget for the rest of his life. the relatively small button started to increase it's size and spreadout. the brownish tint around her bunghole expanded and Mike could see more of the smooth and slimy pink skin of his mothers cornhole.  His arms and legs were bound tight by his side from the pressure of her glutes and he knew there was no way he was going to escape this fate.

Muffled screaming could be heard as karen pressed his face into her asshole and started rubbing him up and down for several minutes. it was easily the worst experience of his life being rubbed up agianst a slimy, shitty hole and he wished he could be back under her feet or in her plumbers crack.  Karen, feeling content with punishing and humiliating her son said.

"Okay Mike im going back to sleep now and im going to keep you on my butthole. Now I dont want you to move a single inch otherwise my booty might get hungry and have a little snack in my sleep.  haha.  Then youll be spending the night in my rectum and who knows if i'll remember you or not."

Karen thinks to herself. " Ha, if he thinks this is bad, wait til his sister and her friends get a hold of him."

Karen laid on her belly and went back to sleep and had peaceful dreams. Mike meanwhile was so terrified of being anal vored by a grown womans anus that he didnt move at all. not a single twitch was made in pure terror even though the anus continued to pulse and coat him in the slimy excess of Karen's large intestine.

End Notes:
things get worse when mikes sister gets involved.  and shes Very happy to see him.....shrunk that is.
Leave Mommy and Encountering BIG Sister by Mr E
Author's Notes:

If Mike thought Karen was bad wait til he sees what Melissa plans to do with him.

Karen knew that Mike wouldnt give her a foot massage or rub her back, but she enjoyed teasing him and watching him suffer.

"after all the times i had to put up with his bad behavior and deal with him robbing me, I think he deserves this punishment. After all he's nothing but a prisoner now and the judge said herself, I can do Anything I want with him and thats exactly what I'm going to do. Anything and Everything. Heh, wait til his sister gets a hold of him.

The night went by slowly for Mike. he only got a few minutes of sleep every hour. It was hard to sleep when the giant anus of a woman was threatening to swallow you whole. If you made one wrong sudden movement, you would disappear from the real world and enter the domain of Karen Scappa's rectum. The whole night all he could think about is what horrors lie on the other side of her backdoor entrance and if he would be sucked in and join the pieces of shit that lay dormant in her colon.

Karen on the other hand slept peacefully. more peaceful then most nights. she didnt toss or turn (which was good for mike) and had the best sleep she had in ages. All thanks to that wonderful judge who made the best decision in the world.

When Karen woke up she went straight to the bathroom. She pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet seat eager to let go of the turds in her ass and Mike was released from his anal prison. But as soon as he feel into the cold blue toilet water, he looked up and saw a jet of yellow piss spray him and a long log of poop hit him in the face.

Karen heard some muffled yells below her and looked down to see her dirty, sludge covered son.

"Oh hey Mike, how did you sleep? I guess I forgot about you down there. I really should be careful about where I put you. If I flushed you down the toilet, I wouldn't have a toyboy to abuse anymore. And besides youre sister is still dying to see you and I bet she has a ton of things she wants to do to you."

Karen scooped her son out of the toilet bowl with a fishnet and washed him off roughly in the sink with soap and water. Mike was still pretty shocked to know that his sister was coming today and wondered if she would help him or treat him the same way their mom had been and crush him underneath her body.  Even though they never got along and always yelled at each other he hoped she wouldn't be as cruel or vindictive as his own mother was.

Mike was so lost in thought that he didnt realize the his mother drop him into a small glass vial and seal him in with a cork that had one air hole inserted into the middle. she strapped him onto her tight dark blue jeans onto the side loop where her belt would be.

"Mom get me out of this jar. I want out. Quit torturing me, it's sick."

Karen said nothing and went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. she started frying a few eggs and couldnt hear her sons pleas over the sizzling bacon, not that she would have acknowledged him anyway. Over the next few hours mike did nothing but swing from his mothers hip into the her thigh and smack into her round, plushy buttcheek.

Later in the afternoon she took him off her hip and placed him on the same living room table where she had stepped on him before. Karen went to go greet someone at the front door while little Mikey tried to peek over the sofa to see who it was. When Karen came back she uncorked the glass bottle and dumped her captive onto the wooden table so he fell on his stomach. he heard someone sit down on the couch in front of him, but it wasnt his mom.

When he looked up he saw two colossal feet stretched high above him, but they werent the same pair of feet from yesterday.  They were attached to two pairs of finely toned legs that had were well tanned and the girl in front of him was much younger than his previous owner, no older than 19. The girl in front of him was smiling. That was because she had her tiny brother in front of her, at the mercy of her stinky feet. Mike couldn't believe that this was his sister he was staring at.  and the way she was wiggling her toes and moving her soles closer to him, he knew what she wanted.

"So bro, I hear you're not that good at rubbing feet for your masters.  I think I might be able to help with that. So why dont you move closer and start massaging your big sis's smelly feet."

Mike was now at the mercy of his teenage sisters Giant bare feet and unless he wanted to get stepped on repeatedly, he knew he would have to touch her sweaty feet and rub them like the good slave that he was.

End Notes:
Phew. took me awhile but I finally updated this.  More milfs and hot sisters friends in future additiions.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1655