First Love by Malaka
Summary: A girl finds a tiny guy in her apartment. He needs her help, but soon falls in love with her.
Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 13673 Read: 117256 Published: March 23 2010 Updated: March 30 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Malaka

2. Chapter 2 by Malaka

3. Chapter 3 by Malaka

4. Chapter 4 by Malaka

5. Chapter 5 by Malaka

6. Chapter 6 by Malaka

7. Chapter 7 by Malaka

Chapter 1 by Malaka
Author's Notes:
This is my first GTS story, hopefully with more to come, since I have really just begun telling it. It is a very gentle story.

My name is Alex Hamilton, and this is my story. I am nineteen years old and have just finished school. My first wish was to find some sort of job, so I began looking around town for someplace to stay. In a quiet neighbourhood I came across an apartment which I really liked. It was on the top floor, where I could have a lot of privacy. I decided to check it out first before moving in, so I left all my stuff in my car and went inside. Everything seemed pretty normal, and I had no idea that my life was about to change forever.

Inside the apartment there was a combined kitchen and dining room, with a door leading to the bedroom and bathroom. Everything seemed ideal, and I was just about to head downstairs and agree to rent the place when I noticed something odd. There was a strange bottle standing on the cupboard in the kitchen. It was blue and looked kind of old, and I was certain it wasn’t there when I came in. When I walked closer I noticed a peculiar smell, so I uncorked the bottle to take a peek inside. Almost immediately I was overcome with an extremely weird sensation, then just as suddenly I lost consciousness.

When I awoke the first thing I noticed was how dark it was. I couldn’t see anything at first. The second thing I noticed was that I was naked. I was lying on a hard wooden surface. At once the thought crossed my mind that I had been kidnapped. There must have been some sort of gas in that bottle that knocked me out. I began to panic a little, but managed to calm myself. I had to think rationally if I was to escape. But as my eyes adjusted to the dim light I realized with a shock where I was. In front of me loomed a massive door, only visible by the light that came in around its edge. It seemed to be about ninety feet tall, but I knew that had to be impossible, because I recognized it as the door of the cupboard in the apartment’s kitchen.

 “Which means,” I thought to myself in horror, “that I’m only two inches tall! I’ve been shrunk!” 

I began to panic intensely. My mind couldn’t possibly cope with this sudden shock, but, with a great deal of effort, I managed to calm down.

 

“There must be an explanation!” I thought. “I couldn’t just have shrunk like this! It’s not possible!”

 

But telling myself that it wasn’t possible didn’t help at all. I was still only two inches tall. If I don’t find out how this happened I might never get back to my proper size. It was a terrifying thought, so I began searching at once for a way out of the cupboard. I was on a wooden shelf just beneath the sink; above me I could see its pipes. Drops of water fell from the pipe every few seconds. I realized that it may be a long while before I get something else to drink, so I stood beneath the falling drops and caught as much of them as I could with my hands.

 

My next task was to find a way down to the floor level. Peeking over the edge of the shelf I could see the lower level about sixty feet below me. There was no way that I’d be willing to jump that far, even keeping in mind that my reduced mass meant that I’d land much lighter. It seemed hopeless for me until I stumbled upon something at the back of the cupboard.

 It was some sort of electric wire, covered in insulation. It lead from where I was standing down to the floor diagonally. There was even a tiny hole where it met the ground, leading outside. I could grab onto the wire, climb down, and try to squeeze through that hole. Before I did, however, I tried climbing up the wire. It was the only way back to the dripping water, which was my only guaranteed source of it. After I was satisfied that I wouldn’t be dying of thirst anytime soon I descended to the floor and only just managed to squeeze through the half-inch wide hole.

 

To say that I was overwhelmed by the vast size of the apartment would be an understatement. After my eyes adjusted to the bright light my first feeling was one of stupefaction. The living space may have felt cramped when I first saw it, but now it was unbelievably vast. The ceiling seemed impossibly high above me, at least 350 feet, maybe more. The little dining table was now over 100 feet high, and the cupboard I had just left was even higher. It was also cold out here. Outside it was early autumn, but, since summer here up north only lasted a month, low temperatures were nearly always expected. Judging from the shadows on the walls the sun was already setting.

 

No, wait. It was rising, not setting. After watching the sun shining through the window for a few minutes I was certain that it was early morning. So it’s been nearly a day since I’d foolishly opened that bottle. I was made further aware of this fact by my growling stomach. But where could I possibly find food? The once cosy apartment had now become a hostile, alien environment.

 I spent the rest of the day wandering about the enormous room. I tried to find a way out through the front door, but, little though I was, there wasn’t enough room for me to crawl underneath. I was well and truly trapped here. After hours of searching I found a few stale crumbs of bread on the kitchen floor. They tasted pretty bad and were extremely tough to chew, but they would last for a few days at least. I began praying that someone would come and rescue me, but no-one came. As it grew dark I crawled back into the cupboard and climbed up the wire. The water was still dripping, and I was glad to be able to cool my throat. I curled up into a little ball to keep myself warm and tried to get some sleep. It was decidedly uncomfortable, lying on a shelf of hard wood, but I was so tired that I soon drifted off.

 

Three more nights came and went, and my situation has still not improved. My daylight hours were mostly spent searching for food, since I had already given up trying to escape from here. I felt more miserable with every second that passed, wondering how much longer I’d be able to survive here without help. On the morning of the third day I came upon a dead cricket on the bottom shelf of my cupboard. It was about an inch long, three feet on my scale. Under normal circumstances I’d have been repulsed by such an enormous insect, but right now my only thought was food.

 

I thrust my hand into its abdomen and pulled out some of its disgusting insides. They smelt sickeningly horrible, and tasted even worse. I must have vomited up most of my first mouthful before forcing myself to swallow the rest. Afterwards my stomach felt ill, so I went to my makeshift toilet, a little hole in the bottom shelf. After shitting out most of what I’d eaten during the last few days I decided I’d rather starve to death than eat decaying bug flesh again.

 

“This is hopeless,” I thought to myself in despair. “I won’t last a week if I keep on living like this.”

 

I decided that from now on I’d conserve my energy. Instead of going out to look for food I’d just remain near my water supply, not doing anything but lie around. It sounded like a good idea, so I immediately climbed back to the corner where I slept each night. By now I was filthy from head to toe and in serious danger of becoming ill.

 

But there were some pleasant surprises. I noticed that I wasn’t growing a beard, and that my hair and nails had stopped growing as well. Was this a side effect of being mysteriously shrunk? I didn’t know, but I was thankful that I didn’t have to worry about those things. Thus I went to sleep, my fourth night in this hell. I didn’t know at the time that there would only be three more.

 

The next morning was sunny yet cold, just like I expected. I decided to break my ‘no moving around’ rule just this one time, to see the sunlight. Imagine my surprise when I realized that there was someone else in the apartment. A large suitcase was standing on the floor before me. Next to it were several smaller bags, lying around. They contained lots of things, mostly groceries. My heart leapt at the sight of so much food. Finally, my days of torment and suffering were over! I started running towards the nearest bags when something made me stop in my tracks and run back. It was the owner of the bags, returning from the bedroom, and what a sight it was!

 

A young girl came walking towards me, about my age, and 200 feet tall relative to me. She was wearing black flat-heeled shoes, dark blue trousers, a green pullover shirt and a dark blue hooded jacket. As my gaze rose upwards along her well-proportioned body she took of her jacket and put it on the table. I was now able to see her face, and was amazed at how beautiful she was.

 Merely describing her cannot convey how beautiful she appeared to me. She had long, slightly wavy, golden brown hair, which framed her face and enhanced her beauty. Her eyes were as blue as the sky and her lips were a beautiful deep red. Her skin was pale, but it seemed to shine with some kind of inner warmth. Perhaps I was merely ecstatic at seeing another person again, so I may have been exaggerating. However, from then on, she would only become more beautiful with every passing day.

I wanted to get her attention immediately, so that she could help me, but something held me back: uncertainty. The uncertainty of how she would react to seeing a two inch-tall naked man in what was now her apartment. For all I knew she might be scared to death of me or, worse yet, mistake me for a bug and stomp on me. I’ve always been a shy person, especially around girls, so I had no idea how to handle the situation. After waiting for ages for someone who could help me, I now found myself too terrified to talk to that someone.

 

“Wait for the right moment,” I told myself as I crawled back into the cupboard so she wouldn’t see me. “She’s still getting used to the place. Wait until she’s settled down, and her life is back to normal, then it’ll be the right moment to talk to her.”

 

So began the sad part of my stay in the apartment, where I had lots of chances of ending my misery, but decided not to because I was too scared. I spent almost all the time inside the cupboard, in a dark corner where the girl wouldn’t find me. Every night I would sneak out and look around on the floor for leftover food that had been dropped. If I was lucky there would be a patch of moonlight on the floor to light my way, but most of the time it was nearly pitch black, and I went to sleep hungrier and more miserable than I had been before. On the second day after her arrival a man came up to the apartment. I reckoned he must be a plumber, because he spent almost an hour working underneath the sink while I tried to stay hidden. When he left I saw to my horror that the once leaky pipe was now fixed.

 

“This is bad!” I thought to myself. “If I don’t get help soon I’m going to die! I have to talk to her somehow; I simply have to!”

 

As I sat in my dark corner I began to cry. I’ve never felt this bad before in my life. I desperately tried to clear my mind. There was no longer any choice. Getting her attention was the only option that didn’t end in certain death.

 

When I ventured outside to find her she was gone. There was no sign of her anywhere, so I deduced that she’d gone out for the evening, possibly the night. It was five o’clock in the afternoon, and the sun was setting. I decided to wait until she returned and approach her then. I lay down next to the hole in the cupboard. It was warmer in here now; she must have turned on the heating system.

 I spent the time thinking about her. Even though I was scared of her, of how huge she was, there was no doubt that I was in love with her. Every time I dared to go outside and catch a glimpse of her I was awestruck by her beauty. I didn’t even know her name, but I desperately wanted her to love me like I loved her. As I fantasized about her I masturbated a little. It felt tremendously good, but I would have to be careful. If I didn’t control my desires for her after she met me, there was no telling how she might react. She couldn’t possibly have any feelings for someone like me, least of all when I’m stuck at this puny size.

 

Chapter 2 by Malaka

I was woken from my light sleep by the sound of raised voices. They were coming from outside the front door. It was completely dark inside the room, so I couldn’t see anything, but I could hear the voices perfectly. One of them definitely belonged to the girl. She was clearly upset and shouted a lot. The other voice sounded like it came from a young man. He was shouting back at her. I couldn’t tell for sure, but it sounded like he was her boyfriend, and that he’d done something that angered her.

 

“So that’s it?” he yelled. “You don’t want to see me again, is that it? What the hell’s your problem, Emily? It was just a little fun, you know?”

 

“I don’t care!” she screamed back, sending chills running through me. She was beyond angry, and I definitely didn’t want to meet her right now. But at least I knew her name: Emily.

 

“You’re the one with the problem, Mark!” she kept on screaming. “You don’t care about anyone but yourself! Have you ever thought about how I’d feel? Has it ever occurred to you that I’m a person too, with feelings of my own?”

 

“You know what?” Mark replied. “You’re absolutely right. Why should I care about an oversensitive, whining bitch like you? You’re going to die alone, Emily, and you know it!”

 

“Go away!” she shouted, and opened the door. She came inside, slammed the door shut and turned on the lights. From where I stood I could see her leaning against the door, her face buried in her hands, crying. She was wearing a beautiful green dress and her hair was tied with blue ribbons. She must have been looking forward to her date with Mark, but somehow it had gone horribly wrong. I felt sorry for her deep down in my heart, but there was nothing I could do for her. I didn’t want to approach her in her current emotional state, but also didn’t want to spend another night alone. As I was struggling with myself about what to do Emily made the choice for me. She went to her bedroom and shut the door, leaving me once again trapped.

 

“I really hope she feels better in the morning,” I spoke to myself. “If she only knew how much I loved her, how much I care for her. I know I can make her happy, if she just got to know me.”

 

With so many thoughts of Emily swirling through my head I couldn’t sleep. Besides, if I fell asleep she might find me tomorrow morning before I awoke, and I didn’t want to think about how she would react. Seeing me will be a massive shock for her, and I could only hope and pray that it would turn out okay for both of us.

 

Dawn came at last, and with each passing second my nervousness increased. More and more I wanted to back out. I was tired, hungry, thirsty, covered in cobwebs, dust and other filth and barely able to stand. I hadn’t had a meal in three days.

 

“I’ve got to do this,” I thought, getting myself motivated. “Everything will be fine. Emily will understand, she’ll do the right thing – helping me.”

 

I began walking towards the bedroom door. I wanted her to see me clearly, so I stood about seven feet from the door. Then I waited for her to come out.

 

When she did I was almost too shocked to react. She looked terrible, as if she hadn’t slept all night. Her eyes were downcast and she seemed to be in some kind of daze. After coming back to my senses I began to jump up and down, waving my arms and calling to her.

 

“Emily! Emily, down here! Help me!”

 

From the look on her face I could tell that she’d heard me clearly. When she looked straight at me I stopped jumping and called again, a bit louder this time.

 

“Emily! Can you hear me? I need your help!”

 

She bent down to get a better view, then, suddenly and without warning, she picked me up. She held me between her finger and her thumb, not gently, but with enough force to make me cry out in pain.

 

“What the hell?” she said, obviously speaking to herself. “What is this? Is this real?”

 

“Yes, I’m real!” I shouted while struggling in vain to break free from her grip. Her fingers were crushing my chest, and I was terribly scared that she might break my ribs. But she just looked at me as if she didn’t believe what she was seeing.

 

“No way!” she said. “This can’t be real. I must be dreaming or something. Christ, I shouldn’t have gone out last night!”

 

“No!” I screamed in desperation. “No…please…I’m not a dream…please…you’re hurting…me!”

 

I began pounding her thumb with my fists, but it was no use. There was no way I could have even a slight effect on her enormous grip. She just closed her eyes and shook her head, as if I was only a bad dream she could get rid of. Then she went over to the kitchen section and lowered her hand. When I saw where I was I began screaming in panic. She was holding me directly over an open dustbin. This can’t be happening! She can’t just throw me away like a piece of garbage! If I didn’t convince her that I was a real person in need of real help then I might very well die. But when I finally managed to think of something to shout it was already too late.

 

I was falling through the air, watching her hand recede into the distance. When I landed the impact knocked all the breath out of me and hurt like hell. My body was still in pain from her holding me, and the pieces of paper I’d landed on only made it worse. I rolled off the paper, cutting myself all over, and fell into a pile of leftover food, mostly vegetables. By now I was silently cursing myself for making such a poor decision. In my heart I already knew I wasn’t going to live any longer. Then, just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, it did. A large object, probably a plastic jar or something, landed on top of me. It hit me full-on, and I remembered no more.

 

 

Slowly, excruciatingly, I opened my eyes. My head was throbbing and my entire body ached. I was lying on some sort of flat surface, coarse, yet also strangely soft. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see what was around me, but it took me a while to figure out where I was. The surface I was lying on was light green in colour, and I soon realized that it was the cloth on the dining table.

 

“What happened?” I thought in bewilderment. “How did I get here? Did someone save me? Or am I really dead?”

 

I turned my head in the other direction and got a big surprise. Emily was sitting at the table, her head resting on her arms. I couldn’t see her face, but from the soft sniffing noises it was obvious that she’d been crying. Everything became clear now. She’d realized that I wasn’t just a part of her imagination, and had tried to save me. But I didn’t wake up, and she thought I was dead. Now she would probably blame herself for killing me. She looked like a sensitive girl, and I didn’t know if she could ever get over such a horrible thought.

 

I wasn’t sure what to do next, so I sat down and waited for her to look at me. Eventually she lifted her head slightly, but when she saw me she gasped and sat up straight.

 

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “Oh my God, y-you’re not dead! You…I mean…are…are you okay?”

 

I nodded, speechless. Even though her eyes were red from all the tears she remained the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. I merely stared at her in wonder, while trying to hide the fact that I was naked by curling up my legs against my chest.

 

“I’m so, so sorry!” she said, sounding distraught. “Please, I didn’t mean to hurt you or anything! I just thought you were…oh God, I’m really sorry!”

 

She began crying again, and my feelings for her grew stronger.

 

“Please don’t cry,” I said. “I’m fine, really. I shouldn’t have surprised you like that. I should have known better. It’s okay, Emily; I forgive you.”

 

She calmed down a little and leaned in closer to me. I felt somewhat uncomfortable being watched so closely by her gigantic face. I couldn’t look her in the eyes and instead gazed at the tablecloth beneath me.

 

“Who are you?” she asked while studying me intensely. “If you’re a real person, how did you get so small? How did you get here, and how do you know my name?”

 

So I told her my whole story, starting from the day I came here. I told her how I had no idea what had happened to me, and how I basically spent all my time trying to survive. I left out the part about how I’d fallen in love with her, however, not wanting to upset her further if I could help it.

 

“You mean, you’ve been staying here all this time, and I didn’t know it?” she asked disbelievingly. “That’s just awful! Why didn’t you come to me sooner?”

 

“Because…well…because I was scared of you.” I was blushing strongly now, feeling incredibly vulnerable so close to her. I wished I had some form of clothing to cover myself with, anything that would make me feel less awkward.

 

“Well, I guess you were right,” she said. “How could I ever do such horrible things to you? You must hate me right now, don’t you?”

 

“No!” I hastily exclaimed. “No, I don’t. Most people would have reacted the same way you did. I don’t blame you at all. But it would be really great if you could help me a little, you know? It might make you feel better, too,” I added, trying to cheer her up.

 “Of course I’ll help you! Just tell me what you need and I’ll do it!”

“Well, I haven’t eaten in a long time, so could I please have some food and water?”

 

My first real meal in over a week consisted of bread, cheese, apple and cold ham. Emily brought me a saucer with a little portion of each on it. I climbed onto the saucer and began eating as much as I could. It tasted much better than any meal I’d ever had, even the dry bread. I dug my hands into the cheese and devoured as much as I could; ditto with the apple and ham. But it was far too much for me too finish, so I told Emily that I was full and asked for some water.

 

“That’s it?” she asked in incredulity. “It looks as if you haven’t even touched it.”

 

“I know,” I replied. “I guess I don’t need a lot of food, you know, since I’m so…”

 

“Tiny.” She said the word I was too embarrassed to say. I hated being so weak and helpless, but there was nothing I could do about it. She’d given me a piece of tissue paper to use as a loincloth, so at least I was spared the indignity of having to remain naked in front of her. When she saw how unhappy I looked she gave me a concerned look.

 

“Hey,” she said softly, running her fingertip down my exposed back. “It’s going to be all right, Alex. Tomorrow morning I’m going to find someone who can help you, okay? We’ll get you back to your normal size again, I promise you.”

 

I nodded and wondered if it would be as easy as that. She gave me some water, which I drank from a teaspoon she held in front of me. It tasted wonderful, much better than the dirty water I’ve been drinking for the last week. Once again I was reminded just how pitifully small I was when I saw that the teaspoon was still mostly full after I’d finished drinking.

 

“Thank you,” I said when I was finished. “I can’t tell you just how great that felt! You really saved my life!”

 

“Oh, it was nothing!” Emily said, smiling sweetly at me. “As long as you’re happy…I still can’t believe you ate a dead bug like that! That must have been disgusting!”

 

Her smile became a grimace. She was slowly but surely becoming comfortable talking to me, while I remained very shy of her. But I guess it’s easier to talk to someone who poses absolutely no threat to you.

 

“So, is there anything else you need?” she asked. “I’m pretty tired, you see, so I think I’ll be going to bed soon. Oh, and don’t worry, I’ll find somewhere for you to sleep as well.”

 

“Thanks, Emily,” I said. “Uh, there is one more thing, you know, if it’s not too much trouble…”

 

“Yeah? What’s that?”

 

“Well, I’ve kind of been living in the dirt for some time, so if I could, uh, take a bath, well, I’d really appreciate it if I could!”

 

“Uh, okay,” she said hesitantly. “It’s just…well, you’re a bit too small to use a normal bathtub, you know?”

 

“There’s a basin in the bathroom, isn’t there? Like, for washing hands and stuff. I can’t really remember, but I think there is some kind of washing basin there.”

 

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, that’s right! Gosh, I am so stupid! You’re right, that’ll be perfect for you! I’ll take you there.”

 

She reached out to grab me with her hand, and before I could help it I ducked instinctively. Memories of being crushed by her powerful fingers came back to me. But Emily saw my distress and stopped herself just in time.

 

“I’m really sorry about that,” she said. “You know I don’t want to hurt you, Alex. I’ve just never had to pick up a tiny man before, you know? But it’s okay, you can climb into my hand, and I’ll carry you carefully, alright?”

 She held her open hand before me and, after some hesitation, I climbed in. Her skin felt warm and soft beneath me, almost otherworldly, in fact. Then, with me sitting in the centre of her palm, she lifted her hand carefully and took me to the bathroom. I still felt a little afraid, though - not of Emily, but of the 150-foot drop to the floor. I crept over to the side of her hand touching her chest and pressed myself against her blue cotton shirt. Her colossal breasts were directly above me, and I stared up at them in awe. For the first time I became acutely aware of my own insignificance, of how insubstantial I was when compared to the giantess who now dominated my life.
Chapter 3 by Malaka

Emily placed me on the rim of the basin and began looking for things I could use to clean myself. She cut off a tiny piece of soap for me to use, as well as a miniscule chunk of her sponge. She put these next to me, along with a drop of her shampoo, and began to fill the basin with hot water.

 

“Here, you can use this as a towel,” she said, giving me a paper tissue. “So, I guess that’s everything, then. I’ll go get your bed ready, and see if I can find something better for you to wear. You just enjoy your bath, little guy!”

 

“Wow, uh, thanks!” I managed to say, quite overcome by emotion. No-one has ever been this nice and friendly to me, as far as I could remember. I was more in love with her than ever, and quite out of my depth as to how I should reply. “Thanks a lot, Emily! You’ve been really great to me! I just wish I could repay you somehow.”

 

“No problem!” she said cheerfully, turning off the tap. “It’s been a real pleasure to help. People always say I’m too nice to everyone, but I don’t think there is such a thing as ‘too nice’. And you don’t have to repay me, okay? Just relax and don’t worry about anything. I’ll be back for you in an hour. Is that too long for you?”

 

“No, it’s fine,” I said, and, after giving me another gorgeous smile, she left and closed the door. For a little while I remained lost in thought, before deciding to try out my bath. To me the basin was about fifty feet across and thirty feet deep. I leapt from the rim and plunged into the water.

 

It was warmer than I’d thought, but, after so much time I spent naked in the cold, it was exactly what I wanted. I swam around in glee, marvelling at how much different the water felt at my size. It felt strange, not really very fluid-like. It clung to me in big drops with which I played around for a while. At last I turned my attention to my bruised and filthy body.

 

“I can’t wait to be clean again,” I said to myself. “Boy, is that going to feel good!”

 

There was more than enough shampoo in that drop, and I washed my hair three times before I was satisfied. Likewise it took several repeated scrubbings before I was convinced that my body was clean. The water around me became dirtier as I washed, so I swam to the other side of the basin to finish. Eventually I was convinced that there was no dirt, blood, goo or anything unclean left to wash off.

 Reluctantly I climbed out of the water and began drying myself. I rolled around on the tissue, which felt as thick as a blanket to me. It was yet another unreal experience of being two inches tall. I grabbed my tissue loincloth and had just finished putting it on when Emily entered.  

“Perfect timing!” I called out as she approached. She was wearing a purple silk robe, which made her look like a goddess to me. Her vast figure towered over me, even more beautiful than when I first saw her. She unplugged the basin and began cleaning up.

 

“Okay, your bed is ready,” she told me, “so I’m just going to clean my teeth, then we can go. I assume you don’t need to brush your teeth, because I can’t think how you could do it.”

 

“Uh, err, no, uh, I’m fine,” I said. It was difficult to think when I was so close to her body, her sweet scent making me dizzy. As she brushed her teeth I tried to get closer to her, to touch her body. But the gap between the shelf and her stomach was too great, and I was scared of falling. I looked up, up, up to her voluminous chest, her slender neck, her lovely face. If only she knew how much I wanted her, perhaps she’d love me back.

 

“There!” she said after rinsing her mouth. “You ready for bed? Because I sure am. I didn’t sleep a wink last night!”

 

“Can I ask you something?” I said awkwardly. “This might sound a little strange, but…I need to use a toilet.”

 She looked down at me and giggled.

“Now why would you think that sounds strange? Did you think I have something against using a toilet, hmm?”

 

“No, I…uh…I…”

 

“Here, you can use this,” she said before I could finish. Talking to her was certainly difficult, especially for an introvert like me. She helped me down into the basin and gave me another piece of tissue paper.

 

“Just do what you want to do over the drain,” she continued. “I’ll look the other way, and I promise I won’t peek!”

 

“Thank you,” I mumbled. I hurriedly finished my business, thankful that my excrement was so minute that it could easily be washed away.

 

When I was done I called her, and she let me climb into her hand again. Then she took me to my ‘bed’, which was actually a four-inch square box filled with soft fabric, standing on the little table next to her bed.

 

“There you go!” Emily said and gently placed me in the box. “What do you think?”

 

“It’s…wow! This is so awesome! You don’t know how glad I am to sleep in a bed again! Thanks again, Emily! You’re amazing!”

 

Now it was her turn to blush, and she suddenly seemed as shy of me as I was of her.

 

“You really think so?” she asked, looking downwards. “You’re not angry anymore over what happened earlier?”

 

“I never was angry at you. Sure, I may have been scared, or terrified, to be more precise, but I never hated you or anything.”

 

“That’s sweet of you to say. I wish the guys I meet at college were as nice as you are!”

 

She bent down and softly stroked my head and back. I was absorbed looking into her dark blue eyes, not realizing that I was getting an erection. When I found out I hurriedly crawled deeper into the pile of fabric. I was in real danger of her finding out how I felt about her, so I asked her a question to distract her.

 

“Uh, so, you go to college? What do you, you know, study?”

 

“Oh, I’m just taking a few classes in literature and philosophy. I just finished school, and I don’t really know what I want to be someday, so I’m just taking it slow for now.”

 

She stopped stroking me and climbed into bed. After she turned off the light I decided to ask her where her parents lived.

 

“My parents are dead,” she answered after several seconds of silence. “They died when I was twelve. I’ve been living with some distant relatives of my dad ever since. My little sister, Katie, still lives with them.”

 

“Oh…I’m so sorry.” It was all I could think of saying.

 

“No, don’t be. It’s been six years, so I’ve pretty much gotten over it. Look, I can’t stay awake any longer, so could we perhaps talk again tomorrow?”

 

“Huh? Oh, yeah, of course, we’ll talk tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks, Alex. I reckon it’s been a long, strange day for both of us. I mean, how many other girls…nah, forget it. You know what I mean, anyway. Goodnight!”

 

“Goodnight!” I replied. Yes, it has been a long, strange day for me, but I’m glad it happened. Meeting Emily and getting to know her has been a fantastic experience for me. I snuggled in between layers of comfy fabric and wondered what would happen tomorrow.

  

That night I had a strange but wonderful dream. In it I was trapped in some kind of large bowl, unable to get out. I began to despair, but just then I was saved. An angel from heaven, beautiful beyond words, looked down at me. She smiled at me, held out her hand for me to climb on, lifted me to her bosom and caressed me. Then she bowed her head and kissed me with her moist lips.

 

I awoke to find myself in the last stages of an orgasm. The cloth beneath my penis was wet and sticky. It was my first wet dream in ages and it felt fantastic. My heart was beating quickly now and I was covered with sweat. The angel in the dream had been Emily, I was sure of it. And, although I’ve been in love with her from the start, something inside me had definitely changed that night.

 

I no longer wanted to be restored to my normal size again. As a giantess, my dream girl was far more alluring than any girl who was merely my size or smaller. I wanted her to keep me with her, to love me and protect me. I wanted to be her little pet, to have her hold me in those elegant hands and feel me over, then kiss me with those dazzling lips. But that could never happen, I thought. No girl wants to love a guy who is smaller than her smallest finger. Especially not someone like me, someone who doesn’t even know how to talk to her. I began to cry softly.

 

“I have to tell her I love her!” I thought. “I don’t care what she thinks of me, I have to tell her! What’s the worst that could happen, anyway?”

 For a long time I lay awake, listening to her gentle breathing, only a few feet away. After several hours I did fall asleep again, but my heart was thumping so loudly that I remained restless. Tomorrow would be the day I make the biggest decision of my life, and until then I would be in a constant state of anxiety.
Chapter 4 by Malaka

The next morning I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. It took me a while to realize where I was: on the table in the kitchen. Emily must have brought me here, with my bed, while I was sleeping. Yawning and rubbing my eyes, I sat up and looked around. There she was, sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal while simultaneously paging through a textbook. She wore a leather jacket over a black shirt, and looked sexy as always. She didn’t notice me, so I called out “Good morning!”

 

“Oh, hi there!” she said delightedly. “You’re finally awake! And I thought I was tired!”

 

“Sorry,” I said, feeling a little ashamed. If she only knew the reason I slept so late…

 

“No, it’s quite alright! I knew you had a lot of sleep to catch up on, so I decided not to wake you. I had to miss my first class of the morning, but that would have happened anyway. Hey, is it okay if you ate breakfast now, so that we could get going? I’ve got a three-hour tutorial session this afternoon, which I can’t miss.”

 

“G-g-get going?” I didn’t immediately catch on what she meant.

 

“Yeah, you know, getting help and all that. You must be tired of being so small, and I’ve got other things to do, so the quicker I can find someone who can help you, the better. I was thinking of maybe trying a doctor first, since I don’t know…hey, what’s the matter?”

 

I jumped when she suddenly asked this. I didn’t know that my distress was that clearly visible. Of course I didn’t want to go to a doctor, so I guess my body language gave me away. She got up and began looking for something I could eat, asking me the same question again.

 

“I…I…don’t know!” I managed to blurt out. “It’s just…so sudden, I…I need time to…to think and…and…” I got no further. Tears were welling in my eyes and my words gave way to sobbing. Before I knew it I was bawling my eyes out, burying my face in the cloth, not wanting to look at her. Thus I didn’t see the look on her face when she lifted the little box with me in it. Gently she laid her fingertip on my back, covering it entirely.

 

 She began rubbing my back, which felt incredibly relaxing, and after a few minutes I was myself again. Pulling myself together, I looked up at her face, wishing I knew what to say.

 

“You want to tell me what’s wrong?” she asked. Then, getting no answer from me, she continued: “Look, Alex, if you’re scared or something, you have to tell me! I can’t decide what to do with you if you stay silent. I promise you, you don’t have to worry about a thing! I’ll be with you the whole time until I find someone who can help you. So there’s really no reason to cry, you see. Now eat your breakfast, and then we can go.”

 

She left to collect her things, leaving me alone. The plate of food lay beside me, but I wasn’t hungry. I wished Emily could realize how I felt, because I still didn’t have the guts to tell her. I curled up in my box and began sobbing again. I felt like a worthless coward, but, really, I couldn’t help it. Just then Emily returned, and, upon seeing me, sighed loudly. She picked up my box again.

 

“You know what?” she said. “I think you’d better stay here. You’re not coming with me if you don’t want to, okay? Look at me, Alex! You’re…I just don’t know what to do with you! What do you want to do? Do you want to stay here, is that it?”

 

Hesitantly I nodded, still not looking at her. She sounded exasperated, almost angry. I began to doubt that I’d ever be able to tell her my side of the story. When she spoke again, however, her voice was soft and understanding.

 

“Okay, then you can stay here, and I’ll be able to attend my classes this morning. I’ll put you on my bed, so you can walk around and stuff, and I’ll put your food and water there too. So you can just relax and pull yourself together, and when I get back we’ll talk again, okay?”

 

“Okay,” I whimpered. “Thanks.”

 

She smiled a genuinely caring smile.

 

“All right, then! Let’s get all your stuff together, and I’ll be off. I’ll probably be back just after four o’clock, so if you’ve got anything to say, well, you’ve got the whole day to think it over.”

  

Emily’s bed was like a large field to me, 230 feet long and 160 feet wide. I spent the day exploring every inch of it. When I walked around my legs sank about half a foot deep into the fluffy blanket, so I didn’t move around very fast. After several hours of this my appetite finally returned to me, so I headed in the direction of the food plate.

 

I stuffed myself with bread, cheese and apple, just like last night. This time however, I got dessert. Emily had broken off a tiny piece of chocolate, about the size of my head, and I broke off yet smaller pieces to eat. It tasted extremely sweet, and so delicious that I even managed to temporarily forget about all my worries. I drank wonderful, clean water out of a plastic bottle cap the size of my entire upper body. By the time I’d finished my meal it was almost two o’clock, and there was still plenty of food left on the plate.

 

After the meal I felt both rather tired and rather cold. I discovered a fold in the blanket large enough for me to completely disappear into, so I crawled in. It was unbelievably comfortable in there, and warm as well. I knew Emily would be back soon, but my eyes refused to stay open, and within minutes I was sound asleep.

 

I was vaguely aware that someone was calling my name before being woken up roughly. I crawled groggily out of my sleeping place to see that Emily had sat down mere inches from where I was lying. She didn’t know I was there, and I was lucky to still be alive and not a stain on the bottom of her pants.

 

God, how huge she was! Standing next to her thigh I felt like a grain of sand at the foot of a skyscraper. She was holding her head in her hands, looking rather depressed. I yelled her name as loudly as I could, and she sat straight, startled. Then, seeing me waving to her, she sighed with relief.

 

“Oh, thank goodness, you’re still here!” She lifted me and placed me on her pillow. Then she lay down on the bed, propping up her chin with her right arm, and regarded me with sparkling eyes.

 

“I almost thought I’d lost you,” she said. “I couldn’t find you on the bed, so I thought…never mind. You’re here, that’s all that matters. So, have you thought about your future yet?”

 

“Yes, I have,” I answered, mentally preparing myself for what I was about to say.

 

She raised an eyebrow: “And? What is it?”

 

I took a good, long look at her. The way she lay there on the bed, so seductively; the way her eyes moved in their sockets, so full of emotion; the way her long, thick brown hair fell about her shoulders and down her back: she was the most perfect being on the planet, and I’ll never find someone like her again. I stood up on the pillow, with a little difficulty, and, drawing forth every grain of courage in my miniscule body, looked her in the eyes and said:

 

“Emily, I would very much like to stay with you from now on. I want to stay just like I am, and, if you want to, I’d really be grateful if you could keep me here. You see, I think that you are absolutely the most wonderful, most amazing, greatest, loveliest person I’ve ever met and…I love you, Emily! More than anything else in the world, I love you!”

 

I shouted out the last sentences in pure elation, only to see the expression on her face change from pleased to shocked. She sat up and gasped in disbelief. And, in one tiny instant, I regretted that I’ve been brave enough to say that. She kept on staring at me, muttering things like: “Oh my God! You did not just say that! Alex, what…what are you saying?”

 

I felt devastated. How could I ever have thought she loved me? Now I’ve gone and ruined everything! I fell on my hands and knees.

 

“Please, I didn’t mean…” I began to babble, wondering if at any moment she’d simply squish me between her fingers. “I only thought…well, I mean…I mean, I really love you, I really do, and please don’t hurt me, please…I thought you might love…oh shit, please don’t kill me, please, please, please!”

 

The strain was too much for me and I broke down in tears again. I’d never be able to face her now. I felt like a weak, worthless cry-baby, a loser who would never be loved by anyone. And, as I lay face down on the pillow, she lowered her head, brought her luscious, divine lips almost against my pathetic body, and whispered:

 “I love you too, Alex!”
Chapter 5 by Malaka

I’ll never be able to describe how I felt in that instant. It was as if a new life had begun in me: a life that was worth living. Slowly, gracefully, I was lifted up and placed on a soft, delicate surface. Emily cradled me in her hand, stroking me softly as I lay crying. Every now and then she’d kiss me with her moist lips, completely covering my entire body. I could smell her sweet, flowery scent, which overpowered my senses. My almost naked body was dampened by her kisses, each one more wonderful and sublime than the last.

 

When at last I stopped crying I rolled over to look at her face. Soft tears rolled down her cheeks, but she was also smiling. In the state I was in I didn’t notice that the scrap of tissue around my waist had torn off. I was just so deliriously happy, happy that my goddess loved me, that I could be with her. I sat up awkwardly. She held the tip of her finger in front of me. I embraced it as much as I could, kissing her just above her fingernail.

 

“Is this real?” I asked myself. It seemed too good to be true. Perhaps I was still asleep, dreaming.

 

“Yes, baby. I really do love you,” she said, having heard me. “I love you just the way you are, and I always will.”

 

“You do? You really do? Emily, I…I didn’t think you could!”

 

She placed me back on the pillow and lay her head beside me. I’ve never been this close to a girl’s face before, and looking at her took my breath away.

 

“Can I tell you something, Alex? I’d like you to know exactly how I feel.”

 

“Of course!”

 

“I’ve had several boyfriends before I met you, but none of them ever seemed to be the right one for me. None of them really loved me, and all they wanted was someone they could make out and have sex with. I began to wonder if that’s how all guys see me, as an object to be used for their own pleasure.”

 

“I don’t feel like that!” I interjected. “Emily, I care about you! I want to make you happy! I just don’t know how…” I trailed off. There was no reason to hide my thoughts from her anymore, so I confessed that I knew almost nothing about love and that I’ve never had a girlfriend before.

 

“If you no longer want me, I’ll understand,” I said.

 “But I do want you!” she said. “Just seeing you and touching you makes me happy! When you said you loved me, I knew that you meant it with all your heart. You were so brave and honest, and you probably know more about love than any of my previous boyfriends. Just because you’re two inches tall doesn’t make you any less of a person!

I think you’re a very special, unique guy, and I never want to lose you!”

 I was stunned beyond words. No-one has ever spoken to me like this before. Even my parents seemed to think I would never amount to anything, which is why I’d left home and come here. Now, to have a beautiful girl tell me that I was the greatest man she’d ever met – it was too much for me to take in at once. All I could do was to tell her I love her, before losing myself in her passionate kiss.  

The water was warm and relaxing, a perfect antidote to the cold autumn air. It was six o’clock and the sun had already set an hour ago. I was swimming around in the washing basin, which would likely be my bathtub for as long as we stayed here. The wounds on my body were healing nicely, and with Emily looking after me, I’d probably be in perfect condition soon.

 

I dipped beneath the surface to wash the shampoo out of my hair, and when I came back up I saw her standing there. The girl who saved my life, and who now had complete power over me. While I gazed up at her immense body I grew extremely aroused, as I would often do whenever she would hold me near her. Her ample breasts seemed as large as houses to me.

 

As I was staring in slack-jawed awe she took me with a tiny pinch and laid me on a piece of silk fabric she’d brought. Then she covered me with a fold of the fabric and began to rub me dry. The motion of the silk against my skin, together with the firm pressure she put on me, was too much for my throbbing erection, and I came.

 

She didn’t notice until she lifted her hands and saw the microscopic splotch on the cloth. I was sweating amply and my face was burning red. She lifted the cloth, with me still lying on it, and pressed me to the underside of her breast. I instantly grew hard again, but this time I managed to control my lust. She held me before her face and rolled me over gently.

 

“I knew you’d enjoy that,” she said teasingly, noticing my tiny, erect penis. “Men are so easy to please, don’t you agree?”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…”

 

“No!” she interrupted. “It’s not like that at all! I’m not angry with you, my love. We should both enjoy our relationship as much as possible, and if you ever fell like you want to…let go, then do it! It’s nothing to be ashamed about!”

 

“But…didn’t you say you didn’t like guys who just want to have sex with you?”

 

“Yes, sweetie, but you’re different. Didn’t you say you love me and that you want me to be happy?”

 

“Yes, I did, but it’s not fair if I get all the fun.”

 

She snickered a little, then burst out in laughter. I’ve never heard her laugh before, not like this. I wondered what it was that she found so funny. She abruptly stopped and gave me a kiss on the head.

 

“Don’t you worry about that, my love! I can already think of several ways you can please me, so you definitely won’t be having all the ‘fun’ in this relationship! Still, it’s good to know you care about me like that. It’s what makes you such an adorable boyfriend. Now, why don’t we go and eat dinner, hmm? Takeaway food might not be the most romantic meal in the world, but it’s all I can afford for now.”

 

“As long as I’m with you, every moment is a romantic one.”

 She laughed again and gave me another kiss.  

After dinner Emily and I had a long talk, she being seated at the table and I sitting on one of her textbooks, wrapped in my silk ‘towel’. We learned as much about each other as we could. I found out that her full name was Emily Christina York, that she was seventeen, and that, like me, she’d been a straight-A student in high-school. She loved to read, go shopping and swim, and she enjoyed long walks in the countryside. I learnt about her friends and family, and she learnt about mine.

 

Afterwards we talked about my ‘shrinking accident’, if that’s indeed what it was. I wondered what had happened to my car with all my belongings, and whether the police were searching for me or not. It’s been more than a week since my disappearance.

 

“If you’d like to visit your family, I’d be happy to take you,” she said.

 

“No, please don’t!” I replied. “I really don’t want them to see me like this, least of all my dad. He was always telling me how little he thought of me, how I’d never be as good as my older brother and that he wished I’d never been born. I never want to see them again, ever. I know it sounds harsh, but if you take me to them now, when I’m like this, I don’t think I could take it!”

 

She looked at me with pity.

 

“I’m really sorry, Alex. I didn’t know it was that bad; I thought you merely disliked them or something. Why didn’t you tell anyone they were so horrible to you? I mean, was there no-one else who cared about you?”

 I shook my head.

“I guess I should have talked to other people more often. I should have gotten to know them. But I didn’t, I’m just too shy and…well, everyone thought I was a weirdo who had no friends. I sometimes felt like everyone really hated me.”

 

It felt good to be able to tell someone about my innermost feelings. I’ve always hated it when other people couldn’t understand how I feel, but it was partly my fault. I should have been more open to them.

 

Emily held her open hand beneath my feet. I dropped into her palm and she brought me close to her face.

 

“I think you should forget about all of that,” she said. “You’ve got a new life now, and you shouldn’t feel bad about what happened in the past. And don’t feel bad about being shy and withdrawn all the time; I’m a little like that as well. If you want, I could introduce you to some of my friends, the ones I really know well. They’d be thrilled to meet someone like you, and they wouldn’t tell anyone about you, I promise.”

 

“I don’t know, Emily. I don’t think I’m ready yet. What if they don’t like me, or what if they don’t think I’m a real person?”

 

“Oh, stop being so negative! You can’t spend the rest of your life with only me to talk to! I’ll make sure you’ll be perfectly all right, and I’ll give you some time first. After all, we just discovered that we love each other! We should be enjoying each other’s company, not fighting over silly things like this!”

 I gave up arguing and agreed with her. It was the easiest thing for me to do. There was no way I could stop her from doing what she wanted with me, anyway. She’s been wonderful to me so far, and I felt like a fool for doubting her.  

That night Emily let me sleep with her in her bed. I was overjoyed when she told me I could lie next to her on her pillow, but almost immediately I wondered what would happen to me if she rolled over in her sleep. She said there was no need to worry, since she was a quiet sleeper.

 

“I’m pretty sure I’m almost motionless when I sleep,” she told me. “But, just in case, I’ll put you on the top left corner, and the I’ll sleep on the right. But you’re welcome to stay in your box if you want. It’s probably safer there, anyway.”

 

“No, I’d rather sleep with you, Emily. I trust you. I know you’d never put me in a potentially dangerous situation of any kind.”

 

“That’s right,” she smiled. “Now, let’s see if we can make you more comfortable."

 

She soon found a way to make sure I was warm that night. She laid a woollen scarf on the pillow, placed me on it, then folded it back over me. Then she placed it’s tip under my head as a headrest. I was now completely wrapped up in soft, cosy wool, and could easily walk over to her face any time I wished. After she’d finished brushing her teeth she came back to check on me. She was wearing her robe again, which I thought made her look so attractive. I also noticed that she didn’t wear any underwear, and the glimpse I caught of her naked breast excited me.

 

“Look at you! You’re so adorable, tucked in like that! I just want to cuddle you in my arms, my tiny lover!”

 

She climbed into bed and laid down carefully. Even from the other side of the pillow I felt dwarfed by her face. I climbed out of the scarf and ran over to her, stumbling as I did so. Before I could get up she laid her fingers on me and held me down. I tried to push them off me, but I didn’t have the strength. She massaged my naked little body until I began to cum again. When I was done I kept on laying there, exhausted and fulfilled.

 

She moved me closer to her face, until I could feel her breath wash over me. Beneath me the pillow was covered by her long, straight hair. I sat down on it and began to play with it. It was smooth to the touch and had a sweet-smelling scent; she obviously took good care of it.

 

But her lips were beckoning me, so I rushed over and kissed her. I kissed every inch of her lips, and in turn she kissed my entire body at once. As I was heading back she whispered: “Good night, my angel.”

 “Good night, my goddess,” I replied, “and thank you for everything! I love you so much!”
Chapter 6 by Malaka

The following day was Tuesday, and Emily had to be at college for the entire day. Being completely, obsessively in love with her, I didn’t want to spend the day alone in her apartment. She was all that mattered to me, I told her, and I begged her to take me with her, even if we couldn’t talk to each other there.

 

She laughed as I got down on my knees and implored her not to leave me here by myself.

 

“Boy, you really are persistent, aren’t you? But I’m afraid I can’t take you, darling. It’s just too dangerous, I might lose you, I’ll constantly be worrying about you…I think you should remain here for the moment. I’ll just leave you here on my bed, where you’ll be safe.”

 

“Oh, all right! I guess I’ll be able to survive until you get back.”

 

She laughed again, then gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

 

“Goodbye, my love,” she whispered. “Don’t miss me too much, okay? Just a few hours, the we can have some fun…”

 She winked at me suggestively. I was placed on her pillow, and, after another short kiss, she left.  

As you can imagine there was very little I could do that day, so I amused myself by exploring Emily’s room. I found a place where I could slide down the blanket and reach the floor. It was the first time I’ve actually been on the floor since she found me, which now seemed so long ago. By now I was more or less comfortable around her, though still a little overwhelmed by her sheer size.

 

I walked around, which wasn’t easy, since the bedroom floor was carpeted. It was like walking through thick undergrowth, I thought to myself. A few feet away I could see a pair of Emily’s high-heeled shoes. They were simply enormous, the size of buildings to me. I clambered into one of them and slid down into the toe section. It was dark and confined, but also comfortable, so I lay there for a while. I had a fleeting thought of what would happen if she were to put her shoe on right now. Would she even feel me as I was being crushed by her toes?

 

Since it was my first moment of peace and quiet since being shrunk, I decided to try and make sense of everything that had happened so far.

 

“Let’s see. First there was that bottle, which suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I open it, then that weird feeling came over me. I black out, then someone takes off my clothes, puts me in the cupboard, and leaves before anyone decides to check on me. Who was it, and how wasn’t I aware of their presence?”

 I racked my brain, but was unable to figure out precisely what had happened that day. Anyway, I found it difficult to concentrate on the past when a new, exciting future lay ahead of me. Perhaps I’ll find out someday how I became small like this, but until the I planned to enjoy my new, and for the first time, meaningful life.  

“God, I’m tired,” Emily said, fishing me out of the depths of her shoe. She’d spent a frantic fifteen minutes looking for me, until I awoke from my snooze and called out to her. Predictably she was rather annoyed with me, and I had to promise never to do something like this to her again.

 

“I’m really sorry,” I said for the tenth time, squatting in her hand. I was naked, too, and no longer ashamed. It felt perfectly natural, and incredibly arousing, to lie completely nude in her hand, her warm skin touching every inch of my body.

 

She sighed and gave me a weary smile.

 

“Don’t worry about it, my love. It’s not your fault; you’re free to do as you like, of course. I don’t want you to feel like I’m just keeping you as a pet, for my own amusement. If you don’t agree with me on something, say so. Don’t be scared of me; I’ll never hurt you again, I promise.”

 

“Thanks, Emily! That means a lot.” She nudged me with her finger, and I grabbed onto it and hugged it.

 

“That doesn’t mean I’m not going to punish you, though,” she said suddenly. “You gave me a nasty shock, so I think a little payback is in order! Only, what will it be? Ah, I know!”

 She told me what she had in mind for me, and I quickly saw that she was only joking about it being a ‘punishment’. In fact, I might even enjoy it, I thought.  

Half an hour later, and my strength was almost gone. For thirty minutes I’ve been massaging Emily’s feet, and it wasn’t easy. I had to press as hard as I could, with my entire body, for her to even feel it. As I lay on top of her bare right foot, I could feel the sweat running from me. I pressed down again with all my strength, when suddenly I lost my balance and fell off. I landed on the bed ten feet below me.

 

Emily had enjoyed every second of it. She gleefully urged me on, even after I told her I wanted to rest. Now I was lying next to her foot, completely spent. She reached for me and picked me up. I dangled between her fingers, utterly tired out.

 

“Ahh, poor little Alex!” she said. “And you told me you were looking forward to it, too! Come here, let me hold you close.”

 

She pulled off her shirt, allowing me too see her in her lingerie. I watched with widened eyes, unable to think clearly. She kept bringing me closer and closer, until all I could see was her gigantic left breast. Then she tucked me in between her breast and her bra cup.

 

I think I had an instant orgasm. The soft fabric of her bra held me firmly against her breast; it was the most erotic feeling I’ve ever felt. Her body heat surged through me as I pressed myself tighter against her. I could feel my own cum against my torso, and my penis was pressed upward against my tummy.

 

“Oh God,” I muttered breathlessly. “Oh, Emily, I…you…you’re…”

 

“I know,” she said softly. “And I’m just getting started with you. You can’t imagine the pleasures I have in store for you. But I think you’ve had enough for today. Come on, let’s get you a nice, warm bath. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

 I nodded contentedly and sank back against her warm, divine skin.  

The rest of the week Emily took me to her classes with her, having realized that she missed me as well whenever she left me alone. She stowed me away in the breast pocket of her coat, where she could always see me. It was too risky for her to take me out, so she surreptitiously slipped me food and water whenever no-one was looking. For my part, I just lay in her pocket and stared up at her gorgeous face, like that of a goddess in the clouds far above me.

 

So the time passed, until Friday afternoon came along. I’ve secretly been dreading this day, for the simple reason that Emily had been invited to sleep over at one of her friends’ house. And, of course, she would be taking me along as well, to introduce me.

 

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” she asked. “Don’t you trust me anymore? Do you really think I’d let Megan and the others hurt you? I mean, didn’t you say last night you wish I wasn’t so ‘overprotective’? That was the word you used, wasn’t it?”

 

I sat on the table, facing away from her. Try as I might, I just haven’t been able to convince her not to go. Of course I don’t want to be left alone for the night, but compared to being seen like this by a bunch of strangers, it seemed the far better option.

 

But Emily was insistent, and I was beginning to worry that our relationship might not last much longer if I kept refusing. It was a stupid thought, as I later saw, since she loved me far more than I imagined at that point.

 

“Fine, I’ll go,” I said, trying not to sound upset. “Just…please keep me with you, okay? You know how easily I could get hurt.” It was an embarrassing thing to have to admit, but she understood completely how I felt, and gave me her word that she would look after me.

 “They’re really nice people, you’ll see,” she said. “Relax! I’m absolutely sure they’ll find you just as cute and charming as I do!”  

Emily got into her car and placed me in her lap. She was wearing a short denim skirt, and I could lie down and relax on it as she drove to Megan’s house. I begged her to find me some kind of clothing, so she wrapped me in a piece of silk cloth, which made it look as if I was wearing a dress. Still better a dress than to appear before her friends completely naked.

 

We drove there in silence. Every now and then she gave me a look to see if I was okay. My heart was beating out of control, but her presence reassured me. I kept telling myself that everything was going to be fine. After a while I calmed down a bit.

 

After she parked her car in the driveway Emily put on her coat, since it was freezing outside. It was also dark, even though the sun hadn’t completely set yet. She picked me up, held me tightly in her hands for a moment, then reached to open the door.

 

“Wait!” I said. “There’s something I want to ask you.”

 She looked at me with surprise.

“What is it, my angel? Is something bothering you?”

 

“No…well, yes. These friends of yours, what if…what if, after seeing me and all that, they go and tell everyone about me?”

 She looked at me for several seconds, then said:

“If they do, who’s going to believe them?”

 Before I could answer I was dropped into a fifteen-foot deep coat pocket. I landed on my feet and sat down in the corner of the pocket, and wondered what would be in store for me tonight.
Chapter 7 by Malaka
Author's Notes:

The last chapter, for now. The story isn't over yet, but I'd like to take a short break from writing, so I hope you like the ending.

Thanks to everyone who read this, hope you enjoyed it!

From inside my hiding place I could hear Emily saying hi to her friends.  Apparently there were only two of them, since the third, Rachel, was on a date with her boyfriend, and was therefore unable to come. The other two’s names were Megan and Cathy. I tried to picture what they might look like.

 Suddenly the second voice, Cathy, asked:

“So, did you bring him, Emily? Can we see him? Tell me you brought him!”

 

“Yeah, Em!” came Megan’s voice, deeper than Cathy’s. “Let us see this supposed ‘two-inch boyfriend’ you keep talking about! I won’t believe he’s real until you show me.”

 

I got quite a shock when I heard this. Emily’s already told them about me? Who else has she told? Doesn’t she know I don’t want people to know about me?

 

From the sudden movement of my surroundings I knew that she’d taken her coat off. The moment has finally come; I struggled to keep calm.

 

“Okay,” said Emily, “I’ll show you. But before I do, I want you to promise me that you won’t grab him or anything like that. He’s very fragile, and you’ll hurt him if you hold him too tightly.”

 

“Okay, okay, we promise!” came Cathy’s voice. “Now come on, show him already!”

 A hand reached into the pocket and gently took hold of me. I emerged into a bright light, and saw for the first time what was going on around me. Above me were two enormous faces. Beautiful faces, though at that moment I was more afraid of them than attracted to them. From their voices I could tell who they were, even before Emily introduced us.

Megan, the girl at whose place we were staying, was the nearest. Her pitch black hair fell halfway down her chest, framing her rather pale face. The effect was striking; I was reminded of a picture of a vampire girl I’d once seen in a book. But her dark brown eyes were definitely not vampire-like. They stared at me in wonder, as if I was the most amazing thing on Earth. She was definitely not believing what she was seeing.

 The other girl, Cathy, was very different. She was short, with short, brown hair and tanned skin. Her eyes were much like Megan’s, dark and alluring. She, too, gasped when she saw me, unable to accept that she was looking at a thumb-sized man. For a while both girls remained frozen, staring at me, while I grew increasingly uncomfortable under their gaze. Then, before I knew what was happening, I was grabbed by Cathy and brought closer to her face.

 

The giant girl held me before her, not gently, as Emily did, but hard enough to make me cry out in pain. Emily tried to take me back, but Cathy was already turning me this way and that, examining me.

 “No way!” she exclaimed. “No goddamn way! This is just…freaky! What is it, Emily? Tell me it’s not really a tiny person. I mean, that would be…that would be…”

“Stop!” Emily shouted. “Give him back! Can’t you see you’re hurting him?”

 

“I’m not hurting him! I’m just holding him! Look, see, he’s perfectly fine!”

 

She gasped my butt tightly between her powerful fingers. By now I probably had more than a few bruises. I tried to speak up, but my voice seemed to have left me at that instant.

 

“Hey, let me hold him!” Megan said. “I want to hold him a little too!”

 

I was dropped into her cupped hands. Thankfully she didn’t grasp me with her fingers; she just held me in her palm and turned me around with her other hand.

 

“Oh my God, he’s so tiny! Look, he’s got tiny little hands and everything! And what’s he wearing? Is that…hey!”

 

Emily came to my rescue. She took me back and held me protectively against her chest. I hugged myself tightly against her, glad to be in safe hands again.

 

“Let me make something clear,” Emily said. “Alex is my boyfriend, okay? Not my pet, or a toy, or any other kind of thing you say he is. He’s a real person, he wasn’t always this small, but now he is, and that’s probably the way it’s going to stay.”

 

“That’s great, Emily, but…”

 

“I wasn’t finished! There’s more. I know what you’re thinking, that I’m just keeping him around for fun. Well, I’m not. I…I love him, and he loves me. If you don’t like that, that’s fine, but don’t try and talk me out of it or anything. We’ve already decided that we’re meant for each other.”

 

A deep silence followed. I grabbed Emily’s shirt with my arms and held on tightly. Beneath me her chest rose and fell steadily. I could feel her great heart beating beneath it, a heart filled with love for me.

 After a while I heard Cathy speak up, though I wasn’t looking at her.

“You…you’re joking, right? Are you telling me that you’ve got feelings for…that?” She began to laugh. “Oh, Emily! I’m sorry, but you’re not serious, are you? I mean, that…whatever it is, it can’t even talk!”

 

“Of course he can talk!” Emily said angrily. “He’s just too scared right now. No wonder, after the way you’ve been treating him.”

 

“But I didn’t…”

 

“Okay, okay, that’s enough!” came Megan’s voice. “God, why are you two always fighting? Let’s just calm down, all right? You owe us an explanation, Emily. Tell us exactly what’s going on with you.”

 Emily glanced down at me, sighed, and began telling our story, from start to finish.

 

Later that night the four of us were sitting on Megan’s huge bed and talking. The girls had already changed into their pyjamas, and were drinking cups of hot chocolate. They were sitting in a circle around me. I walked around and gave each of them a little foot massage. Right then I was sitting astride Megan’s big toe, rubbing it vigorously. I leant forward and kissed her purple toe nail, as big as my body. She laughed and gave me a little poke.

 

Megan and Cathy, after hearing Emily’s story, had both apologized to me. I had told them, in a shaky voice, that it was no trouble at all, and that I just wanted to be treated like a normal guy. They had each given me a kiss on the cheek, though their lips actually covered my entire face and most of my body.

 

Emily took me from my perch on Megan’s toe. She dipped the tip of her finger into her cup and brought it to me. A few drops of hot chocolate rested on her fingernail. I reached out, took them and swallowed them. They tasted super sweet, and after two drops I’d had enough for now.

 

“It must be hard, being so small,” said Megan. “I don’t think I could take it if I had to live like that all the time.”

 

“Yeah, can’t someone help you or something?” asked Cathy. “I mean, if I woke up and found that my boyfriend had shrunk, I’d be really upset. You should take him to a doctor Emily. I’m sure he’s dying to return to normal, right, little man?”

 

“No thanks, I’m fine!” I said. “As long as I’m with Emily, it doesn’t matter how big I am. In fact, I like her giant-sized. I think she’s much more good-looking like this.”

 

“You’re really weird! Most guys like their girls to be shorter than them. Don’t you think that maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be?”

 

Emily looked at me affectionately. She held me against her soft cheek, right next to her mouth. It felt wonderful to be in the hands of such a powerful being, a goddess, almost.

 

“No, I don’t think so,” was Emily’s reply. “I don’t think love has anything to do with how big or small you’re supposed to be. Little Alex here is the most lovable guy I’ve ever met. Don’t believe me? Well, you should have seen him when he first told me he loved me. I swear, my heart just melted on the spot.”

 

She kissed me briefly. I caught a glance of Cathy rolling her eyes. All night she’s been a bit uncomfortable with the thought of her friend falling in love with someone like me. But she and Megan had accepted it, and they both promised to be there for Emily and me.

 

That night I slept in Megan’s underwear drawer. I’d wanted to sleep with Emily, on her breast, just like she held me that time. But I guess it would have looked a little strange, and I didn’t want the girls to tease me any more than they already have.

 

So I found myself lying on Megan’s panties. They were soft and silky, quite arousing in fact. I got a little erection as I ran my hands over them, their distinctive scent enfolding me. On every side rose the colossal walls of the drawer, and above them, vast, magnificent and unreachable, were the three giantesses, looking down at me and giggling.

 

“He’s such a cutie,” said Megan. “I wish I had a tiny guy of my own; I’d probably love him to death too.”

 

“Yeah, he’s adorable,” said Cathy. “If he were mine I’d carry him around in my panties all the time. I bet it would drive him crazy with lust! Ain’t that right, you little squirt?”

 

They laughed at my obvious embarrassment. Emily bent down and blew me a kiss.

 

“I told you you’d enjoy it here,” she said softly. “Well, goodnight, my little angel! Sweet dreams!”

 

“You too, my love!” I called.

 She pushed the drawer shut, leaving it pitch dark in here. I lay awake for a long time, listening to their voices talking. Emily talked about me a lot, about how she hopes that everything works out between us, that our relationship would be a happy one. As for myself, I had no doubt it will be. It seemed impossible that we’d made it this far if we weren’t meant for each other. And there so much lying ahead that I couldn’t wait to experience. I slept soundly that night, knowing that only time would reveal what lay ahead.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1592