Gym and a Giantess by Ace Jack
Summary:

An attractive college student shrinks her date and places him inside her sock, with the intention of burning some calories inside the gym.


Categories: Crush, Feet, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2430 Read: 52922 Published: March 02 2010 Updated: March 02 2010
Story Notes:

This is just a quick little ditty I thought up.  Let me know if I should continue it.

1. Chapter 1 by Ace Jack

2. Chapter 2 by Ace Jack

3. Chapter 3 by Ace Jack

Chapter 1 by Ace Jack

All was darkness for me in the tiny leather purse until Rachel reached inside and removed my shrunken body.  Placing me on the plastic bench inside the girl's locker room, she removed her left foot from her shoe and then slid off her sock.

Pressing me down on the cool bench, Rachel placed her big toe over my naked body and titled it toward me, her red toenail shining in the dim light.  Then, she slowly lowered her toe flatly onto my helpless frame, leaving only my nose and eyes free from her lightly-tanned skin.

With more deliberation, she pressed downward on my body, causing my bones to pop lightly and pinching my muscles.  I struggled against the weight, but found even my fingers were cemented flat against the bench.  With a twinkle in her beautiful green eyes, Rachel shook her short brown locks and seemed to be enjoying my torture more with every passing moment.

The aroma of her hot skin entered my nose and and filled my lungs; a hot, humid, pungnant smell of female feet that most likely had not seen the light of day since earlier that morning.  The time was now well past eight at night.

Keeping me  bound in place, Rachel smiled and looked around, presumabley to confirm that we were alone.  Satisfied, she looked back down to me, her face so far away that she seemed a female goddess-mountain.

"Well, Harry, I hope you like my little treat.  Asking me out during our math class was pretty bold.  When I told my sorority sisters about it, they suggested I test your...devotion to me with a little potion we save for our most exciting dates."

Rachel rocked her toe back and forth on my body, never letting up but forcing blood to flow from my head, to my feet and back again with such frequency that I became dizzy. 

"So, here's the plan for our 'date' tonight:  I'm going to place you inside my sock, and then I think I'll use the elliptical machine until I get a good workout going...and, depending on how much fun I have with you in my sock, I'll either stop once my feet get sweaty, or keep you in there for an hour until I've really burnt off a few calories."

I couldn't believe this! Surely she wasn't serious! I knew I shouldn't have accepted a "drink" from that pink water bottle she gave me after math class.  Clearly, there was something in that water besides minerals!

Rachel continued, placing her hand on her knee high above me, unknowingly causing additional pain to course through my helpless form.  "I think you'll enjoy it.  Either way, this is one date you won't forget.  I can tell that you're already 'excited.'"  She wasn't wrong--the moment her soft hands had removed me from the purse, my penis had grown extremely erect.

With the sultry, stuffy aroma of her toe still filling my tiny breaths, Rachel slowly lifted her toe and peeled me off of her skin.  Unceremoniously, she then dropped me into her ankle-high sock, and I landed with a soft *thud* in the toe section.  I watched through the opening as her smooth leg, adorned with tiny gyms shorts, extended and placed her foot inside.  She then pulled the sock onto her foot entirely, sealing me face-first against her hot red sole, the fibers of the sock pressing tightly against my back.  Before I could yell out for mercy, the foot descended downward and was inserted into her shoe.

Bracing myself for impact did no good; I was quickly smashed into the surprisingly unforgiving sole of her tennis shoe, helpless as she tied the shoestrings even tighter.  I took a breath, inhaling mostly hot, smelly air from her skin, and before I could fill my lungs Rachel stood on my body, forcing the hot air back out and causing such a rush of intense pain that I that needles had been inserted across my body.

Rachel then took a step, and for a moment I enjoyed a respite from the torture and a small breath, but as her foot landed back on the ground the pain intensified magnificently.  Rachel continued walking, crushing me with each step and oblivious to my grunts of pain and tiny cries for help.

Chapter 2 by Ace Jack
Author's Notes:

Ah, what the heck--I'll add another quick chapter.

Thankfully, the walk between the girl's locker room and the elliptical machines was a short distance.  Before long, I found myself saved from the painful steps as Rachel placed her feet on the foot pads of the elliptical machine.  I then felt my body endure the back-and-forth swinging motion as she began her workout.

Now pressed firmly into her hot sole, my body was trapped between her foot and the hard surface of the foot pads.  The nauseating movement would have been enough to sickin even the most enthusiastic of roller-coaster devotees as Rachel swung her legs foward and backward. 

Unable to wiggle even the tiniest of appendages, I could merely remain in place and suffer the new torture.  Each of my meager breaths afforded me the barest oxygen needed to remain conscious, and each breath greeted my tongue and lungs with an increasingly humid odor that smelled of rubbery sneaker-sole and moist skin.  I imagined Rachel placing her hands on the alternating arm handles, wacthing a mindless episode of MTV's "Made" or an equally silly episode of "Friends," headphones on her cute ears.

Time passsed.  The pressure on my shrunken frame remained completely constant, and while the pain wasn't as intense as her foot-falls when she walked, I nevertheless struggled to remain sane as my muscles felt flattened and my bones cracked and popped under the strain of a giantess that was crushing me.

My only salvation lay in the fact that my penis remained erect, and while I would have traded the pain for a less-erotic experience, I was nonetheless gaining some level of pleasure from the rubbing of her moist sole against my member.  Moaning slightly--both from pain and from pleasure--I tried counting the minutes as they passed, but found that exercise too taxing as my brain tried to comprehend the situation into which I had been placed.

Muffled sounds occasionally made their way into the sneaker and ankle sock; girls walking by and getting on their own machines; Rachel greeting friends as they strolled past; the beeps of her own machine as she alternately increased and decreased the foot pads' resistance, simultaneously changing my level of torture.

As more time eeked by, I felt a sheen of sweat begin to grow on her foot's sole.  I felt the blood in her skin pump harder as her foot grew more swollen inside the hot sock.  Eventually, the sweat began to entirely cover my naked body, and I felt my hair absorb it as much as her increasingly wet sock.  This increased the pleasure I felt as my penis rubbed against her foot, but made life in the sock more difficult as well; her sweat stung my eyes, forcing them to remain shut tightly in the darkness, and I couldn't help but to swallow some of the salty liquid as I took my tiny breaths.  Her sweat clogged my nose, and I had to keep my mouth open to  breath, at times licking her skin accidentally and getting more of her foot's flavor on my tongue.

And so I remained trapped.  This wasn't how I had envisioned our first date tonight.  Instead, I had intended to take her to O'Charlies for dinner, drink a few beers, and head over to her place for a quick one-night stand.  Rachel, obviously, had had different plans, and so now I was her toy and essential foot-slave. 

The situation was a desperate one for me.  Certainly no one, not even the girls closest to her machine, would have any idea that Rachel had a tiny boy inside her left shoe, strapped against her hot foot and forced to endure a workout of untold duration.  Any effort on my part to make noise would have been in vain, and would have wasted precious oxygen anyways. 

How much time had passed? Five minutes? Twenty? I had no idea.  I only begged her, silently, to stop, to check on me, and then perhaps I could plead my case for her to end this torture.  As I considered what I might say to her to get my shrunken state reversed, I sensed her foot becoming more stinky--a female's sweaty odor, both sensual and almost gagging.  How much sweat had I swallowed?  Even if she were to remove me now, I would smell like her foot for a week, I imagined. 

And still Rachel continued her workout.  Had she forgotten about me? Decided to smother me in a damp sock and sticky sole? As if to answer my question, the rocking motion finally stopped after what seemed an hour.  After a moment, Rachel left the machine and crushed me under her steps until I felt her sit down, presumably in the girl's locker room. 

I heard voices around us, and Rachel dangled her foot until they left.  Then, thankfully, she removed her foot from the smelly sneaker and took off her sock, peeling me off of her hot, red sole like a band-aid.  The sudden light blinded me for a moment, and when my vision cleared, I was back on the cold plastic bench with Rachel dominating my view above me, smiling.  Her foot lay on the bench in front of me, and I could still smell it.  Or was I simply smelling my own body, covered in her sweat?

"Well, Harry, how was it?" she asked with a seductive smile. 

Between heaving breaths, I tried to plead for mercy.  "Rachel, please," I said, gasping for air, "please, no more.  I--"

She interuppted me.  "Guess how long you were in there, Harry?"  As if to press the issue, she placed her big toe back on my body and pressed downward.  Before she increased the pressure, I answered her.

"An hour! Please, Rachel, not again! I'll do anything! But please no more of that!"

Rachel giggled, her tight body and giantess breasts shaking slightly.  "That was only 15 minutes, Harry."

I couldn't believe it! Only 15 minutes?

"And," she continued, "based on your little pee-pee, I think you had a good time.  That's why we're going to finish my workout--this time, 30 minutes."

I was in shock.  Before I could respond, Rachel pinched me between her thumb and finger and once again dumped me into the wet sock.

Chapter 3 by Ace Jack

The cool moisture of Rachel's sock was a stark contrast to her hot foot.  Before I could find a grip on the slick cotton, her giant, rubbery foot smashed into my body and sealed me against her sole yet again.

"MMpphhh," I shouted, before my body was crushed under her weight as she inserted the foot into her smelly sneaker.  Rachel then stood on me, and blinding light passed through my brain as the immense giantess began walking on her helpless victim.

Before long, she was working out again.  This time, she decided to make use of the stair-climber, a new torture that caused twice as much pain as the elliptical machine.  Each step on the hard, textured surface of the machine pounded my body like a nail under a relentless hammer.  Silently, I begged Rachel to release me, but her hot foot continued to smother me and grind me against her shoe's sole.  I gave up any notion of freedom, and resigned myself to be a stinky, sweaty lint-piece inside this girl's sock.

Eventually, the machine stopped, and Rachel began walking again.  For the third time, she removed me from her sock and deposited me on the cool bench.  Except this time, we weren't alone.

Surrounding me were three more giantesses, each peering down at me as if I were a new toy.  Rachel smiled, and introduced me to the girls standing above me.  Each girl had placed one naked foot on the bench, and now 4 feet encircled me like a wagon train around a campfire.

"I felt selfish keeping you to myself, Harry," Rachel said, and the other girls giggled.  "So, I decided to share.  These are my sorority sisters."  In unison, the three girls gave me a high-pitched "Hi," and they started laughing.

"First," Rachel continued, "is Sun-Yen Su, a transfer student from South Korea."  I looked at Sun-Yen above me.  She was an Asian girl with very light-brown skin and shoulder-length black hair.  Her round face greeted me with a cute smile, and peering down at her feet, I noticed that she had painted a rainbow on each toenail.

"Second is Punla.  Her parents are from India, but she's an all-American girl born right here in the states," Rachel explained.  Punla smiled at me.

"He's cute, Rachel," she said, leaning over me.  Her dark-brown skin was contrasted by her painted-white toenails.  The skin on her sole was a slightly lighter shade, and her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"Finally," Rachel finished, "is Sarah.  She's from down south," and all four girls giggled.

Sarah was different.  She was white with short blonde hair, and a bit heavier than the other girls.  Her dimpled cheeks broke into a smile as she quietly placed an undecorated toe on top of me and pressed downwards.

"Can I go first, Rachel?" she asked, increasing the pressure. 

"Everyone pick a number," Rachel replied, giggling.

The girls indicated they were ready.  "Okay," Rachel teased, "give me your numbers...the closest one to mine gets him first!"  I struggled uselessly under Sarah's toe.

Sun-Yen won.  She raised her hands in victory, and as Sarah removed her toe from my body, Sun-Yen picked me up with her hands and brought me towards her face. 

"He very cute," she said, and her hot breath washed over me, smelling of strong, unfamiliar spices.  "I going to...do laps around track!"

The other girls cheered her decision.  "Sun-Yen, please, no!" I begged.  Ignoring me, Sun-Yen leaned down and dropped me into a hot sneaker.  I rolled down the slight incline, and pondered why so much moisture had accumluated on the cotton when, high above me, I saw the answer.

Sun-Yen lowered her lightly-colored sole towards me--with no sock!

"s-Sun-Yen! No!" I yelled.  Too late.  The slightly-red sole filled the sneaker's opening, and a hot, smelly foot was placed directly on my chest and face, pressing me down flatly and glueing me to her skin.  Sun-Yen, who had seemed a shorter, petite girl, then placed her weight on me, and my bones cracked in response.  Unable to move, I simply waited as she began walking towards the track. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1568