The Personal assistant by amanda
Summary:

Beware of betrayal.


Categories: Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Toilet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 6633 Read: 73597 Published: February 26 2010 Updated: March 04 2010
Story Notes:

A word to the wary.

1. Chapter 1 by amanda

2. Chapter 2 by amanda

3. Chapter 3 by amanda

4. Chapter 4 by amanda

5. Chapter 5 by amanda

6. Chapter 6 by amanda

7. Chapter 7 by amanda

8. Chapter 8 by amanda

9. Chapter 9 by amanda

Chapter 1 by amanda
The Personal assistant.
Chapter one.

Martin sat nervously at her desk, she was a looker her long dark shoulder length hair resting on her white chiffon blouse. Her eyes were a deep piercing green her rounded face and her pouting lips coated in lipstick, the porcelain smile masking her intentions. She was more than a challenge in the sexy sultry stakes, an Angelina Jolie pout married to a sexy voluptuous body ; she oozed sex from every pore.

She smiled at him as she stood up her shapely cheeks wrapped in a grey pencil skirt the material clung to her thighs the tops of her suspender belt just visible through the material.

“Coffee Martin?”

He answered his voice shaky the nerves starting to show.
“Yes pl.. please Two sugars and milk for me”.

She poured their drinks he stared at her in disbelief as she bent forward to get the milk, her skirt riding up her thighs revealing her pink lacy panties, she smiled aware of his gaze.

She sat back down at her desk his Curriculum Vitae laid out before her.

“Well Martin you are qualified to do the task what I need to know is …are you prepared to give me your undivided attention, my personal assistants must be prepared to do anything I ask of them. Some of your duties will require…special training that only I can give you, my personal hygiene will be one of your duties and I expect you to perform at 100% at all times do you understand.”

He nodded obediently her commanding voice taking him by surprise he felt threatened by her and yet he was fascinated and excited at the prospect of serving this dark haired woman, she handed him the official looking contract and instructed him to read it before signing the agreement at the bottom of the document. Martin took his time reading the binding contract before finally put pen to paper and handing her the signed document.

She checked through the paper work and tore of the top 3 copies and handed Martin his copy for his records, she then discussed his starting date which to his surprise was only three days away. She instructed him to meet her at the Plaza hotel in Regency street at two o clock ready to go to the airport, she also told him to enjoy his last few days at home as he was going to be away a very long.

Martin said his goodbyes and left not believing his good fortune at being hired by such a classy lady as Isabella, he went out that evening and had a last drink with his friends before he left for her home in Sicily.

He met her in the hotel foyer his first role was to ensure all her luggage was loaded into the limousine and she was comfortably seated for her journey, she was very demanding and kept him busy. They arrived at the private Airport and boarded her chartered jet and set off for the Island, the flight was 3 hours she read a book for most of the journey Martin providing her with refreshments his role still not defined.

They landed after a short journey they arrived at her private Chateau deep in the foot hills, he unloaded their luggage and waved the driver off, he stared at the grand scene before him the sun beat down he carried the luggage inside and took it to her bedroom.

Isabella was sat at her dressing table she had already changed out of her clothes, she gestured to him pointing to the pile of dirty clothes at the foot of her bed, her Dirty panties lay on top the sides rolled up the stained gusset facing upwards.

“Put my clothes into the washing machine… oh except my panties you must hand wash all of my underwear… there are another 5 pairs in my suitcase, they are all to be washed I shall check them after you have finished to make sure you have removed all the stains from the gussets.”

He looked at her in disbelief she glared at him.

“I will need to start your training after you have washed my smalls, I need the soft touch of your tongue to get into all my creases, hurry along then Martin I need to be cleaned I smell.”

He picked up the dirty washing and gathered up her dirty underwear and went into the laundry room to carry out her strange requests.
He was beginning to regret his decision to work for this sultry woman after all this was not what he was expecting…..
Chapter 2 by amanda
Chapter two.

Martin unwillingly set about washing the dirty underwear the pungent smell of urine filled his nostrils, this was a task that martin was not enjoying. Isabella called out to him demanding that he came to her. He went to her bedroom she lay there naked on her stomach her rounded cheeks parted the dark sphincter muscles visible to him, she beckoned him to come to her.

“It’s time for you to earn your keep Martin as I have already informed you at the interview my personal hygiene is very important to me; you can start your training by cleaning my feet.”

Martin hesitated… he turned to go and fetch a bowl of water Isabella stopped him and asked where he was going, he stared at her naked form her dark pubic hairs covering the entrance to her sex, his penis reacting to the scene before him. It felt surreal…a dream state his mind trying to contemplate what was before him.

“Where are you going Martin i need you to clean my feet…you have all you need with you.”

He stopped embarrassed, trying not to look at her naked form he turned away from her.

“Use your tongue Martin I like feeling of the warmth of a willing tongue in between my toes now start using it.”

He protested Isabella stood naked before him a large bullwhip in hand; she whipped him continually his body bled from the welts now covering his back and arms.
“You are you going to obey me Martin whilst you are still here remember your contract only lasts a month after which time I will decide if I have any further use for you…do you understand.”

His pain now filled his thoughts he nodded Isabella chained him to her bed post she pushed her toes into his mouth Martin sucked them the pain still real to him, Isabella made sure that her feet were cleaned by her new Personal hygienist. She lay on her bed and fell asleep Martins task now complete, he would be put to good use before his contract would end she had plans for her assistant he was going to earn the money already in his account, payment in full for a task yet to be completed.

It was dark outside before she awoke her assistant needed once again she pulled his head back and positioned herself over his mouth, he awoke bleary eyed the smell of a woman filled his nostrils she pulled his mouth open and peed into his open gape, her new urinal now being trained to taste and enjoy the yellow nectar from her body. Martin spluttered and coughed as he gulped and swallowed her acidic waste.

Isabella rubbed her wet labia against his open mouth his tongue already willing to please as it lapped against her soft inner flesh cleaning away the day’s activities. Martins first day now coming to an end Isabella satisfied that his new role was progressing so quickly went down stairs to have a meal, Martin would need to wait… for his hunger would be used to her advantage regarding next the part of his training regime.


Martin unable to move he sat there helpless Isabella aware that he would need to use the bathroom unclipped him from her bed post and escorted him to the toilet, he did what was needed she instructed him to wash before taking him back to her bed room. She had a purpose made chair in the corner, she attached the rubber mask and funnel around his head. Only his eyes and nose now visible the rubber mask clung to his skin forming an air tight seal, he whimpered like a dog as was he was strapped into ready to be used as her urinal in the morning. She bid him good night before retiring to her bed, Martin’s mind raced his thoughts filled with his life at home, he was trapped in a nightmare with no means of escape a slave to this woman’s needs an ending not yet seen only the knowledge of past and present times his to share .

He finally drifted off to sleep his dreams of a past life filled his thoughts until mornings dawn crept inside the dark room to bring him back to the reality of his situation.
Chapter 3 by amanda
Chapter three.


She stirred the room smelt stale the sun’s rays crept in through the large window overlooking the veranda to the large pool below… dust floated on an unseen wave, the smell of lavender drifted in the air a warm breeze helping to replace the bodily odors with nature’s perfumes.

Isabella rolled onto her side unwilling to give in to the warm glow now starting to fill every corner of her large bedroom her bladder ached she needed to pee but was not prepared to leave the warmth of her quilt, Her assistant soon to be used for his first chore of her new dawn.

She closed her eyes contented nature now her alarm clock it would dictate when her need became too great, she preferred this… that urgency to go the pressure building up below pressing against her pee hole. A warm drink already prepared from natures fountain For Martin to enjoy. He would soon become accustomed to his new role, they all did in their short time together he would look forward to his early morning tipple of strong urine, she smiled to herself.

Isabella drifted off into a dream filled sleep time her friend hope all gone he was alone, no family to rescue him she always chose them wisely he was going to join the long list of lost souls now wandering aimlessly. Her thoughts on future pleasures he meant nothing to her a thing to be used up and discarded, teased and tormented as a cat with a mouse, never revealing herself to him.

Many had strived to capture her and keep her for themselves the jealousy of others soon rising to the surface the game of cat and mouse begun, the comfort of others used as a substitute to quell their desires.

She had learned early on not trust another… deceit lay in waiting ready to cast its net masked words and shrouded intentions hiding away the true meanings. Martin would pay the price his body used as a down payment until time changed the future for ever.

she was patient he wasn’t going anywhere none of them were, they all waited anxiously like excited children at Christmas, her words tormenting them…fear of an unknown future. The words of others replacing what cannot be controlled; Martin soon to be used his purpose now defined his future now belonged to her.

She sat open legged on the white seat the funnel directly below; she relaxed allowing her urine its freedom he gulped and spluttered her flow never ending the funnel filling up as quickly as he drank from her well.

She waited until he had drunk every drop, satisfied she stood up and turned to him.

“You shall get used to it I promise they all do soon you will relish my tastes and look forward to serving me, I have many chores for you to fulfill. This and the solids the most difficult for you to master, time is on side you will learn of my needs as it passes you by. I will need to be cleaned now so I will release you, go to the bathroom and do what’s needed shower and then you can come and attend to my needs.”


Once free from his chains he did as was asked and returned ready to serve his new mistress…
Chapter 4 by amanda
Chapter 4.

He followed Isabella into small room clean towels hung from ornate fixtures a large massage bench in the centre of the tiled room; she laid face down on it her tanned skin smelt of perfume.

“Start with my feet I want to feel your tongue between my toes make sure my feet are cleaned then you can work your way up my thighs finishing with my anus, it does get rather sweating between my bum cheeks in this heat.”


Martin set about the task at hand his tongue finding every crease and cranny the stale taste made him heave; he sucked on her toes obediently before licking the soft skin on her legs and inner thighs. She flinched at his touch her sex reacting her body preparing for intercourse.

Martin was soon at the base of her bum he was excited her musky smell filled his nostrils, her dark pubic hairs smelt of urine. The dark ring of sphincter muscles nestled between her curvy cheeks, his tongue seeking it out she moaned loudly his taste organ tickling her as he forced it inside cleaning the orifice.She was wet her body producing lube ready she turned over allowing her legs to fall to the side revealing her smelly vagina, the hairs matted the smell of urine filled the air. Martin licked her pubes his tongue now used to remove her smells, her labia open like a flower dried urine clung to the soft flesh.

The taste strong… acidic it stung his tongue Isabella run her fingers through his hair guiding him to her erect clitoris sexual satisfaction now required his role changed her pleasure now needed to be fulfilled.


Martin could taste the remnants of her toilet visits he had drunk from her stream his tongue playing it back to him the memory refreshed his palette accepting the role, her sweet fluids blending together her sexy aroma’s now flooding into his open gape. She came her thighs now wrapped around his head holding him fast whilst her climax reached its peak. She continued gaining satisfaction from him only stopping to use him as her urinal, her body’s natural rhythm cleansing her sex.

She sat up refreshed and went to her bedroom Martin followed on his hands and knees his fate accepted no questions needing answers she was his world a fate envied by many.a vessel to be filled and used by her.

She chose a clean pair of knickers and a matching bra she handed them to Martin, she lifted her leg allowing him to pull her clean panties up around her curvy cheeks, her bra now fastened. A menial task her power over him almost complete, envious men and zealous women forming a queue to be given such a privileged task as this,they strived to understand her motives never finding out the answers her complex nature bewildering to them.

She looked down at him in contempt he was no longer required she instructed him to get back into her custom made chair to await the call of nature, a solid meal soon to be shared with him another delicacy prepared for him to enjoy he was lost to this world, soon to be forgotten wiped away and discarded a miniscule moment of time in life’s journey.

He waited his will to fight broken the still air his companion silence filled his senses with memories of futures events, the fear of loneliness a wall now in place to protect and shield him.


The suns rays filled the room dancing with the wind the warm glow comforting him he felt cheated and betrayed his intentions good,feelings shared only to be abused and used to cause hurt a lesson to be learned and remembered for futures encounters….he slept
Chapter 5 by amanda
Chapter 5.


Isabella sat at her desk the sun’s rays teased her skin her thoughts already in place ready to transform the white pages into fiction her words shared with others the truth unknown, they were easily fooled words on a page masking realities not yet seen.


A future not yet here time and her moods would decide the ending the written word his only witness, a life on a page unwritten and yet the outcome already at stories end, a life lost to this world tormented until day’s end. His world to end inside another’s future the promise of freedom beyond his grasp a soul released to wander aimlessly through times portals.

Her words flowed effortlessly the pages forming in her head her captive the star the tale of torment already begun Martin’s plight soon to be public knowledge reality turned into fiction his pain used to feed the lust of others in their quest for sexual fulfillment. The selfish disregard for the feelings of the victim his to please others Isabella wrote down past moments more to be added as his life dwindled away.

Time flew by as the sun set high in the sky Isabella felt uncomfortable nature now in control Martin soon to be fed in the cruelest way, she made her way upstairs he was asleep the warmth of the room over powering, she fitted the mask and clamped his mouth open the purpose made funnel now acting as a guide to insure nothing would be wasted.


He protested aware of her intention the fear in his eyes unable to stop her she sat down her urine flowed slowly into his mouth, her warm stools filling his mouth the smell drifting in the air, he coughed and spluttered as he struggled to swallow her excrement he heaved as it mixed with her urine. His body rejecting the food source Isabella continuing no remorse his suffering entertaining her, his body a vessel to be filled up she sat there waiting until nothing remained his duty now to clean her with his tongue.


She allowed him his freedom to wash, his body pushing out her gift; this angered her she would make sure he remained seated next time until digestion had occurred. She whipped him Martin screamed out in pain, his cries filled the still air and floated away on the wind; she put him into a cage and left him alone in the darkness.

He was alone with his pain minutes turned to hours the silence driving him insane, she finally returned dragging him across the floor he was weak his mind broken she had won he belonged to her now until his time here was complete.


He was used as a foot stool whilst she read a book she enjoyed his humiliation showing him how useless he was he was a thing an object of desire to be used up and discarded wiped away from earths soil, a forgotten thing meaningless an insect to be crushed under foot.


Martin’s spirit broken he was putty in her hands soon he would give her everything…even his soul…………


Isabella was tired he followed no words needed he knew his place he willingly allowed her to use him for her urinal before he was allowed to clean away her waste, refreshed she retired to to her bed Martin allowed the comfort of some pillows to aid his quest for sleep .


They slept in each other’s company together and yet worlds apart their flesh never to be joined in a bond of love no ceremonies of words to be shared between two lovers, the unbreakable seal that only love can create and mistrust could break.


The invisible cement an unbreakable union that only a sacrifice can break… life something to cherish, in reality it is abused… discarded…thrown away …money and greed or the pleasure of another……..a life to be shared with another for a lost future.
Chapter 6 by amanda
Chapter 6.


Isabella stirred a new day waiting to greet her she needed to pee Martin still asleep she sat down and relaxed her pungent urine sprayed from her into the funnel, he spluttered as it filled his throat. He coughed and gasped as her yellow stream entered his stomach, it was strong the acidic liquid burnt his throat; he used his tongue to reduce her flow giving him time to swallow what was already in his mouth. No words were spoken he was an inanimate object to her…a toilet…her toilet his body would soon adapt to its new function his taste buds looking forward to drinking from her, they usually lasted a long time before becoming ill from her bodily wastes.


A new task would then be given one which none survived she looked forward to this day, the thought turned her on she removed the funnel and instructed her slave to lick her clean, his tongue eagerly finding its way to her clitoris. Her lube already leaking from her tunnel Martin drinking from her sex the sticky discharge adhered to his tongue, her urine had made his throat sore the clear fluid coating it as he swallowed temporarily easing his pain.


He cleaned her anus the smells filled his senses the taste remembered he shuddered at the thought of being subjected to the same treatment. Isabella stood up he was needed to satisfy her, she released him from his chair and sat on the edge of her bed open legged, Martin guided in between her legs she needed to be satisfied. Whilst he busied himself satisfying her needs Isabella injected the drug into his arm the drug flowed into his blood stream his body changing her sexual needs soon to be given a new toy to play with, a warm blooded male his life of misery taking yet another turn for the worst.


Martin felt strange his head fuzzy the room spinning around him, he tried to focus on Isabella but…something was wrong, she looked huge he was stood between her open thighs. Only now his face was level with her pubic hairs her open labia at eye level her hand pressed against the back of his head forcing his face against her sex.

He screamed out as she closed her legs around the screaming head crushing it against her vagina, Isabella thrust her hips in and out against his skull her moans now getting louder as her first orgasm rips through her body. She clamped her legs tightly together Martin struggled his life giving air now cut off Isabella held him in place the shrunken man unable to escape her deadly embrace, she relaxed Martin allowed his freedom fell onto the floor, gasping for life giving air he looked up at her she was huge.


He sat there his face a deep red her sticky fluids shimmered on his skin he rubbed his eyes he was confused his body changed new horrors to experience, Isabella laughed at him this was only the beginning he was going to be tormented by her soon death would be welcomed.


She stood up pushing him onto his back she towered above him her foot pressed against his chest, she dug her toe nails into his skin he cried out in pain she was enjoying her game pain of another to fuel her pleasure….
Chapter 7 by amanda

Chapter 7.

Martin begged her to release him from his contract this seemed to entertain her.

“Of course Martin but not yet we have so many more fun days together this is only the beginning of our relationship, soon we will be joined in a permanent bond. You will become a part of me forever; I will use you up and discard what’s not required. Follow me slave I need to be cleaned you have made a mess below I smell of sex.”

She dragged him across the tiled floor by his hair into the bathroom, she stood before him turning away she thrust his head in between the cheeks of her bum and ordered him to lick her clean. She pushed him onto the floor pulling his lips apart she sat down onto his face her rounded cheeks covering his head, her weight bearing down on his skull.

He struggled beneath her the tiled floor pressing against his bony skull, Isabella pushed downwards enjoying his fear she turned grinding his head against the cold tiles. She sat there until his body was thrashing wildly below her the life giving air running out; she came her fluid squirting across the floor. She rolled of him exhausted her sex tingled her clitoris to sensitive to touch; Martin crawled across the tiled floor trying to get away from her.


She stood up watching his futile attempt at escape she smiled to herself conscious thought leaving him, sleep now in control she dragged his limp body into another room. It was empty except for a bed and a cage in the corner, a large veranda opened out to the rear of the property the sea kissed the shoreline. It was idyllic and peaceful she lifted the small body up onto the bed the drug soon wearing off she left closing the door behind her.

The room was dark the cool night air drifting in through the open window Martin rubbed his eyes her smell lingered he sat up aware of the soft bedding beneath him, he walked to the open window the moon was high in the its eerie glow casting ghostly shadows below. He was confused his head ached from the drug his memories came flooding back to him his fear rising once again.

The door opened light flooded the room Isabella stood before him she was dressed in white her lacy dress clung to her sexy body he stared at her transfixed by her beauty.

“Aaah you are awake just in time I need to use you, come along Martin I cannot wait.”

Once again he followed her…she towered above him he could smell her perfume she walked into the bathroom he stood before she pointed to her dress Martin reached under it and pulled her cotton knickers down to her ankles, she crouched down above his head and urinating into his open mouth.

Martin drank her pee greedily the taste now welcomed by him he licked her sex until clean she pulled her knickers up and turned to leave. He followed behind his head level with the base of her vagina they walked out into the cool night air a table laid with fresh freshly prepared food, she sat at the table.

“You will serve the table; once I have finished eating I will allow you to eat I have prepared a special treat for you.”

He nodded to her and set about serving the meal she pointed to her feet he sat down Isabella removed her sandal and pushed her toes into his mouth.

“Suck my toes they are hard the skin needs to be softened my heels need to be cleaned also, once I am satisfied I need to have an orgasm so you can use your tongue between my thighs.”

She opened her legs allowing him access to her sex he licked the cotton of her gusset the smell of urine filled his nostrils …she moaned loudly her sex reacting to his attention lube leaked into her knickers her musky odor increasing with his touch. Her underwear soaking up her fluids his tongue probing seeking out her clitoris, she pulled her underwear to one side allowing his tongue full access to open labia. She gripped his head guiding it below making sure that he satisfied her needs, her orgasm building her skin tingled she pulled his face tightly against her sex. Her legs wrapped around his head enveloping it Martin did not struggle he knew what was expected of him Isabella ground her wet vagina against him her fluids running down between her open labia his mouth the vessel waiting to receive her gift.

Isabella was very demanding she was hard to satisfy her pubic hairs matted with her creamy discharge she made sure he cleaned her thoroughly before being allowed to eat.He sat at the low table a plate of salad and fresh ham laid out before him,he started to eat the fresh food Isabella stood before him.

“Are you enjoying the meal I prepared for you Martin?”.

He nodded his mouth filled with fresh ham she crouched over the table her knickers already removed.

“You need a little something from me to enhance your meal, please make sure that you do not waste anything this time or I will need to punish you.”


With that she went to the toilet on his plate she turned around Martin expected to clean away any excess her hygiene his new task, Isabella sat opposite him watching him eating every last bit off his food.

She was getting bored with him he no longer fought back his spirit already belonged to her she wanted him to feel the fear of losing everything, his body to feed another, a stain to be washed away, a passing memory in a lost time zone it needed to end this silly game she was playing with the others.

Martin was strapped to the chair… her bed now more important to her, he was a vessel for her to use a toy to be played with until boredom set in.


With tomorrows dawn new horrors shall rise up to tease and mystify taunt and torture the foolish ones, her games played out no answers given only the questions floating in the air frustration left in place……………..

Chapter 8 by amanda
Chapter 8.


Isabella slept contented her plan in place a soul soon to be released to float away and wander aimlessly through time, Martins innocence stripped his body used the flesh removed. He slept his night filled with memories of a past soon to vanish into times vault sealed away from sight a mystery unsolved.

Isabella the only witness to what had come to pass her stained panties, the words written on a page , reality turned to fiction a world torn apart for the pleasure of another. Martin soon to be lost the flesh of man turned into waste a byproduct of everyday life… discarded……….

He dreamt of a future filled with excitement his career mapped out the hard work done a future sealed money no object, the world before his feet and yet…here he lay trapped in a world of mirrors, fantasy mixing with reality the rules changed his mind broken the goals that were set now gone Isabella his future and his end.


His mind filled with the taste of her she had become his world their futures glued together held in place by a piece of paper all his futures now belonged to her, only a past life shared among others his to keep.

They slept each safe in their own worlds contented the dawn soon to bring reality to call both worlds colliding changing forever their futures paths, the bond between them soon to be broken forever his future mapped out by her desire to end what she had begun.

She awoke her mind filled the memories of her sexual nightmares her bed sheets wet from her sex, her fingers teasing climaxes from her aroused state, Martin’s body about to undergo another change taking away any hope of escape.
She rubbed her sex it felt sensitive to the touch her aroma drifted upwards filling the room with her scent, another orgasm rippled through her body she squeezed her buttocks together trying to make it last longer she groaned loudly as her warm fluid was forced out between her legs a pool of clear fluid filling the space between her pubic hairs before running down under her bum cheeks.

She lay there trying to compose herself her bladder demanding to be emptied Martin’s drink prepared kept at body temperature ready for him to drink. He was awake her loud groaning stirring him into action he waited patiently for his early morning drink from her he wasn’t disappointed Isabella filled the funnel her urine smelt strong her stringy discharge floating in the toxic fluid, mattered not Martin drank it eagerly her taste welcomed by him.

She jabbed the needle into his arm the next stage of her game ready to be played out soon she would be enjoying the salty taste of his warm flesh. He was too busy drinking to notice the sharp pain from the needle , once finished she released him from the chair she was smelly below his tongue required once again to carry out the demeaning task.


His body shrinking even smaller he stood between her thighs a 12 inch man perfect in every detail a miniature toy soon to used for pleasure, she giggled at him Martin stared at her the fear written in his eyes.

Isabella lifted him onto her chest and sat him down her nipples stood erect begging for attention she pointed to them Martin straddled her left breast her nipple huge to him he caressed and squeezed it his small hands just the right size to carry out the task. She moaned loudly the sound vibrating from within her warm body, he could feel her heart beat beneath him her chest rising and falling her excitement building her lips turning a deep red her tongue teasing her lips.

She lifted him up to her open mouth his warm skin brushed against her tongue her warm breath flowed past him his skin tingled she pushed his legs inside saliva coating his skin, she sucked on him he relaxed enjoying the sensation. Isabella rubbed her clitoris her mind raced ahead at futures pleasures her heart beat wildly in her chest she held him fast sucking on his flesh her orgasm sending her insides into spasms the urge to finish the game strong…not yet…more time needed to terrify and remove any remaining hope of a freedom lost to her.


She pulled him free and laid him between her breast he curled up in a ball and fell asleep contented, he felt safe with her soon he would know real fear at her hands …
Chapter 9 by amanda
Chapter 9.

Isabella watched Martin as he slept contented between her breasts her imagination running wild her sex moist her thoughts teasing her, her body now demanding the prize soon Martin would join the others. His life would end here in paradise the warmth of the day bathed her skin sunlight danced across the tiled floor, she closed her eyes time her friend.


Minutes turned to hours Isabella stirred Martin was lying across her stomach his hands caressing her tanned skin, it tickled the fine hairs sending messages to her sex. She moaned contented her hand pushing him towards her hairy vagina the smell of a woman filled his senses, his body touched her wiry pubic hairs electric messages flowed through them her clitoris reacting her lube seeped from the soft inner walls in preparation for his imminent arrival.


She moved him neared to her labia rubbing his body down in-between her open flower she was in control he waved his arms about grabbing at her sticky skin his hands finally able to hold on the erect nub nestled under her labia. Isabella squealed with delight at his touch, this was unexpected she held him there allowing him to hold onto her sensitive clitoris. She climaxed her warm fluid flowed from her onto the bed sheets, Martin’s body now being put to good use serving her sexual pleasures unaware that soon he would serve another purpose.


He was too small to be used as her toilet Isabella made him clean her with his tongue a mammoth task for one so small, Once he had finished he was made to serve at her table his role now to sit at her plate’s edge and put food directly into her mouth.

He nervously did as he was instructed she insisted that the food was placed inside onto her tongue, he had to climb over her soft lips and teeth to lean inside Isabella closing her lips around him using her tongue to remove the food. She sucked on his body her soft tongue tasting his salty skin her lips parting allowing light to flood inside revealing her moist interior,her entrance to her stomach in full view for him to see.She allowed the game to go on Martin making many trips into her moist interior hunger and the urge for pleasure now dictated events.

She picked him up his feet kicked wildly the fear felt he was scared Isabella giggled at his futile attempts of escape, she pulled him free her tongue used to taste him her lips wrapped around his torso her hunger for his fear now her goal. He complained to her the terror in his voice the fear of the unknown now his to feel, Isabella turned him onto his side she held in her hands ,a chicken leg ready to be consumed she gazed upon her captive his fate now decided.

She turned him her slender fingers expertly guiding his body into position he screamed out to her his flesh torn away from his buttocks Isabella moaned loudly enjoying the red meat now being ground up between her teeth, a feeding frenzy ensued her hunger for his flesh now in control.She turned his body around tearing at the innocent mans flesh his terrified screams of pain meaningless to her his torn flesh hung from exposed bones.


Martin’s screams filled the air she knew how to prolong his suffering her pleasures at his pain, she smiled at the half eaten body the flesh torn away from the bones, he was begging her to end it quickly Isabella frowned only his insides left to feed upon and the screaming head.She bit into his exposed stomach revealing the warm intestines she poured some olive oil into the open wound the oil coated the offal in readiness for her to eat,she lifted him up to her blood soacked lips and sucked his insides out.Martin screamed out to her begging her to end his pain,she bit into the offal and swallowed the slimy tubes Martin still alive he watched helpless to stop her.She smiled at him the large hole now empty only his beating heart remained to be tasted and enjoyed his final gift to her before lifes suffering ends...


Isabella belched loudly a pile of bones was all that remained of her Personal assistants body her meal enjoyed her stomach now full of red meat a skull swallowed whole as reminder to her Martin already forgotten, another meal for her body to dispose of a dirty stain in her knickers his gravestone. She sat contented her underwear wet from her climaxes her nipples hard he had made a tasty mealhis suffering final at an end anothers soon to begin.

Another assistant would be needed when she returned to Britain, men are easily captured a pretty face some choice words to tease and captivate, a woman shrouded in mystery all that’s needed to ensnare them in her web of deceit another soon to suffer at her hands…

She stood up her stomach bloated a shower needed, the sun was hot a relaxing day at the poolside to ponder her over victims last hours she lay their contented her body now in control her food soon to be a waste product to be expelled this was all we are to her...

The end…maybe.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1562