Gender war: Interview with Rita Smith by Mr_G
Summary: Rita Smith gives an interview. She reveals why she hates men.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3002 Read: 11935 Published: February 09 2010 Updated: February 09 2010
Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.2.      

Author note: This story takes place in the year 1999.

 

Gender War: Interview with Rita Smith Chapter one

"Are you sure you're up to this Rita?"

"Many people have forgotten what the world was like before FemaleGrow. I need to remind them."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"Relax Amanda. I got the situation under control."

 

Meanwhile Alexandra Stone the news Amazon was nervous. She was about to conduct an interview with Rita Smith herself. But she must put on a show for the camera.

 

"Good evening. We have a special treat for you tonight: Rita Smith is in our studios. She is going to be interviewed by our very own Alexandra Stone. Over to you, Alexandra."

 

"Thanks Ann. Sitting next to me is Rita Smith. Welcome to the show Ms. Smith."

Rita felt like a child sitting across from the eight foot Alexandra.

"Thanks Alexandra and please call me Rita."

"Ok, Rita it is."

"Another thing, mind if I take some FemaleGrow? I want to be with eye level with you."

"Go right ahead." Alexandra replied.

"Like I have a choice." She mentally added. She knew very well, that Rita did what she wanted, regardless of what others said."

 

Rita sipped her bottle of FemaleGrow. Within seconds she stared to grow. Taller and taller she grew with her clothes keeping pace. Then her growth stopped at the eight-foot mark.

"I like to know how you manage to control your growth to the inch."

Rita shrugged.

"It's a trick, one I don't plan to reveal tonight."

"Rita, you haven been interviewed since the founding of the World Protection Committee. Why have you decided to have an interview done now?"

"Because I feel people have forgotten what the world was like before FemaleGrow. Increasing numbers of people feel that men are being mistreated. The truth is there's no such thing as a good man."

"I don't know Rita. I've known a few good men. Are you saying you have known nothing but bad men?"

'The only man I have anything good to say about is my father. Ever other man I met is either evil, or is too cowardly to intervene when the evil ones attack you."

"Interesting choice of words, care to explain?"

"Let me tell you a story. As you know, I'm from Apple Valley, a small town in the hills of New England. I led a normal life until that faithful day in high school. William asked me on a date. Now this William was a big tall man, 6'4'' in height, and strong as an ox. He had a reputation as a ladies man. Being the son of one of the most prominent families in town, he's one of the most important people in town, with the mayor being his personal friend.  Being noticed by William seemed to be every girl's dream. I was on cloud nine when he asked me out. I quickly agreed to a date.

 

The date started off great. We had dinner at Jake's, that's a restaurant in town. Then we spent some time at Lover's lookout. It's a place where young couples go to hang out. After spending a couple of hours at Lover's lookout, William suggested that we go to his place for a drink. I was a little hesitant. But when he gave me that puppy dog look, I gave in.

 

The first sign of trouble occurred when he was showing me his house. True to his word, we had a drink.  He was showing me his bedroom, then he said.

"I really find you sexy."

"Well thanks."

"I mean really sexy." I didn't like the way he was approaching me.

"William, I'm not interested in having sex with you."

"Your going to have sex with me whether you like it or not."

 

I bolted from the room. But the bastard had locked all the doors in the house. I was trapped in the house.

 

Tears started flowing from Rita's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, the memory is still painful."

Alexandra then put her arms around Rita.

"You don't have to go on if you don't want to."

"I should finish the story."

I tried fighting him, but he was too big, and way too strong. At least he used a condom.

After he had his pleasure, he then showed me the door. I was furious and sad at the same time. I wanted justice. The very next day, I reported the rape to the police.

 

What happened next was almost as bad as the rape. William was charged by the police, but was let free on bail. Worst during the trial, the judge a man by the name of John Heart, winked at him like they had some type of scam going. To my surprise and horror, all charges were dropped against William. It was as if they completely ignored my testimony.

 

That night, I was a very unhappy girl.

"Why wasn't there justice?" I cried out.

My dad then came into my room. He gave me a big hug and said.

"In this world only people with power have justice."

"But that's not fair."

"I agree, but that's the way it is. Men have most of the power in this world. Unfortunately there are bad men like William out there who abuse their power."

"But what can we do about them?"

"I don't know sweetie."

I was a changed woman; I was determined to have my revenge.

 

"I'm starting to understand your later actions toward William."

"He deserved it." Rita replied.

 

"Changing the subject. How did you manage to create FemaleGrow?"

"That's a secret I won't reveal. However I will tell you that I was inspired by giantess stories on the net. I loved how they depicted woman in charge of themselves and their world."

"Do you have a favourite author?"

"Yes I am very fond of the works of Chelgi. I consider his Granny's Homegrow world to be a model to follow. A world where only women can grow yet they can be shrunk by an antidote."

"I always wondered about that. Why did you invent the FemaleGrow counteragent?"

“To act as a control. Otherwise we would have no way to stop out of control giantesses."

Alexandra then turned to the camera and said.

"Do you have a question for Rita? Our phone lines are now open. Our number is 1-800-ask."

Ring

"You're on the air caller."

"I've read the works of Chelgi. Granny would frown at the way the World Protection Committee runs things. She kept giantesses small as much as possible. While you seem to favour out of control giantesses."

"You here Ms.?"

"Heather Thomson."

"Look here Heather, I consider Chelgi's Granny to be one of my personal heroes. And I personally like having giantesses around. So they get into harmless scrapes, no big deal. Besides I assure you we got everything under control."

Heather starts to protest, but her voice is cut off. Alexandra then turned to Rita and said.

"You have a fictional character for a hero?"

"Who I have for my heroes is no one's business but my own."

Ring.

"Hello, you're on the air."

To Rita's and Alexandra's surprise a male voice came on the air.

"You're not telling the whole story Rita."

"What's make you say that?"

"I got friends in Apply Valley. They tell me that you toured and then murdered William."

"He deserved it. Are you saying that he didn't deserve punishment?"

"Our course he deserved punishment, but you went too far."

This last remark really got Rita's goat.

"WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME?"

The caller hesitated for a moment. Then he said.

"I'm Michael Kopeck, creator of MaleGrow."

 

Rita was outraged. How dare he interfere with her interview.

"You’re the most evil man ever to walk this Earth. " She told him.

"That's not true. While I regret the actions of some my giants I had my reasons for inventing MaleGrow."

Alexandria was sensing the story of the year. She decided to jump in.

"Mr. Kopeck. I would love to do an interview with you."

"Alexandria, Michael is the most wanted man on Earth. He's not worth talking too."

"What's wrong Rita? Afraid that people will hear the other side of the story."

"I am not afraid to you. I will expose your lies."

"You’re the one that misleading. Not all males are bad. The reason why nobody challenged William is because they were afraid of him and his gang. My buddy Landon tells me that he actually murdered people who objected to his lifestyle. He and people like him were afraid for their lives."

"Landon Brown is a joke of a man. Despite what he says, there were people in town who could have stopped William. But no they either supported the rapping of woman or chose to ignore it."

"I admit that most men ignored the plight of women, but that didn't give you the right to execute people."

Alexandria was getting frustrated she felt she was losing control of the interview.

'Excuse me, Mr. Kopek. My viewers would love to know why you invented MaleGrow."

"It's obvious, he hates giantess."

“Wrong Rita. I used to like giantess. Your arguments that you needed to be bigger and stronger made sense to me."

Alexandria and Rita looked at each other they didn't expect this sort of response.

"I liked giantess until my best friend Gregory Powell was murdered by a giantess named Judith King. She would have murdered me too if it wasn't for Suzy Arnold. To add insult the injury Judith was not charged with murder or even manslaughter. Instead she was told to be more careful in the future."

"I don't see the problem."

"Judith King got away with murder. That's the problem. Right after the GTS-Goddess invasion you told the world that woman were incorruptible. That power won't go to your heads. You were wrong. The entire World Protection Committee is drunk on power. All I want to do is restore the balance of power between the sexes."

"Restore the balance between the sexes? There never was a balance of power between the sexes you jerk. Besides how you explain the WREC?"

"I have nothing to do with the World Revolutionary Equality Commandos. True some of my MaleGrow salespeople worked with them, but without my approval. The fact that such organizations exist mean that ordinary people oppose your policies."

"Do you really expect to believe that you don't belong to the WREC?"

"They have on various occasions tried to get me to join their group. I have turned them down every time. They are little too pro growth for my taste."

"You're not making any sense Mr. Kopek."

"I believe that everyone has the right to grow, but with strict limits. I frown upon people of mega stature."

"Say what you want. But for centuries men ruled the world. They beat up woman, paid them less for equal work. And did everything they could to keep woman powerless. It's only fair that matriarchy have its day for a few centuries. "

"No one gender should dominate."

Rita and Alexandria burst out laughing. Rita was the first to recover saying.

"One gender has to dominate, it's the nature of humanity."

"It doesn't have to be." Michael replied.

"You dream the impossible dream, Michael." Alexandra commented.

"Your dreams are irrelevant. I'm going to hunt you down."

"Good luck. You may trace this call. But I plan to be long gone by the time your soldiers get here."

Then the sound of a phone hung up filled the air.

"Mr. Kopeck? Are you there?" Alexandra asked. All she heard was silence.

"Darn! I wanted to ask him how he invented MaleGrow."

"That's not important. What is important is that we will execute any man caught using MaleGrow. Mere possession of this substance will be a capital offense."

"Sounds like a lot of men are going to loose their lives."

“True. But they have it coming to them."

Alexandra then turned toward the camera.

"Our phone lines are still open. Feel free to call in with your questions."

 

To be continued

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1528