A 'Little' Fun by ShrinkingManiac
Summary: When Ron takes an acting class, he's paired with the beautiful Jessica. When she lets him on a secret she and her boyfreidn discovered, it's more fun than he can imagine. But she never told her boyfriend. Not only is he unhappy, he's been keeping secrets himself.
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15189 Read: 159919 Published: January 31 2010 Updated: January 31 2010
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story was created several years ago and posted to my old Geocities account, for those who remember me from the SW Forum, Sizerfetich, or Min's forum.

1. Chapter 1 by ShrinkingManiac

2. Chapter 2 by ShrinkingManiac

3. Chapter 3 by ShrinkingManiac

4. Chapter 4 by ShrinkingManiac

Chapter 1 by ShrinkingManiac

Ron had had his eye on Jessica for some time; he’d first spotted her in a PE class. The attractive redhead always wore a low-cut top and he never hesitated to take a peek at her ample breasts and conspicuous cleavage. He knew she had to be at least a D-cup. He’d have asked, but sexual harassment laws being what they were…. Instead, he was contented admiring her from afar, until the next semester.

He was taking a drama class and, as luck would have it, she was in it as well. When the professor paired up students to work together, he thanked God when she was named as his partner.

“Now everybody meet with your partner and arrange times when you can work together,” the professor said.

“Come on over to my hall tomorrow at noon so we can start choosing scenes,” Jessica said. “I’m an RA, so we’ll have to meet in my room in case a resident needs me.” She wrote her room number and building on a slip of paper and handed it to him.

 

The next day, Saturday, Ron knocked on her door and waited for an answer. He heard a faint hum and then Jessica opened the door, straightening her shirt. Must have just gotten dressed. That hum was probably her hair dryer or something.

“Come in,” Jessica said, waving her arm towards the doorway. Ron couldn’t help but notice the sweeping motion of her arm jiggled her breasts slightly.

“Just get out of the shower?” he asked.

She paused for a moment. “No, just running a slide projector to get ready for a speech in a class on Monday.”

Ron looked at what he figured would have to be the slide projector. It looked almost like a newer one except for the controls on the back. “Thing looks pretty computerized.”

“You have no idea what kinds of controls that thing has. Now, sit down, we need to get started on our acting project.”

They worked for about an hour, tossing ideas back and forth. Between the moments of work, they started getting to know each other a little better. It wasn’t long before they were laughing and sharing stories like old friends. Suddenly Jessica leaned in close and Ron knew what she had in mind. They kissed passionately and his right hand cupped her left breast.

“Wow, what was that?” Jessica asked, smiling. “I shouldn’t do this is, I have a boyfriend and…aw to hell with it.” They kissed again and then she stepped back grinning. “I’ve got a really wild idea. Want to have a little fun?”

“This isn’t already, or do you mean more fun?”

“More fun yes, but different. Trust me, you’ll love this.”

 

Jessica stood up, they’d been sitting on her bed, and walked over to the projector. She walked slowly and moved her body seductively. She started punching in commands and pointed it at Ron.

“What are you doin’?”

“Just wait, you’ll understand very soon.”

She switched it on and a white light bathed his whole body. Ron felt dizzy for a second. He shook his head a couple of times to clear it, but it continued. He tried looking around, but his eyes couldn’t break away from the source of the white light. It didn’t hurt his eyes, but he felt that he shouldn’t right away. All of his other senses disappeared for a while. When the light finally switched off, he was plunged into darkness and was aware that he was now naked.

Jessica sauntered over to her bed and smiled. A pile of clothes was now sitting where Ron had been. His sneakers were lying haphazardly on the floor, knocked over by feet leaving them too quickly.

The pile moved ever so slightly and she giggled. She always loved when it was someone’s first time, the frantic scrambling to free oneself from the pile of fabric and not realizing what all the fabric was. Part of her wanted to see if he could make it out on his own, but she decided she couldn’t wait any longer. She rushed over and kicked his sneakers under her bed. The socks soon followed. She lifted his shirt carefully, he’d stopped struggling and she wasn’t sure where he was. After being certain that he wasn’t in his shirt that went under the bed as well. She picked up his pants and his underwear fell out. The pants quickly joined the other clothes when she saw the lump in the only remaining place he could be. She carefully lifted the other end and let gravity do the work.

 

He didn’t where he was and was getting more confused by the moment. He heard stuff moving, but it sounded very loud and nearby. Suddenly he was up in the air and whatever he was inside was moving. He felt himself fall an unknown but horrific distance to land on something soft. Light streamed in and saw his white prison. Ron rolled over and read: Fruit Of The Loom. His mind was spinning; it wasn’t possible, was it? Then he was moving again, gently. He slid from the underwear, his underwear. He looked down at a pink surface and saw a stitching pattern that he recognized from Jessica’s blanket. He stood up and turned around.

The first thing Ron saw were two blue columns like tree trunks, but they appeared to be denim. His eyes moved upward and they saw the columns come together and a large circle that resembled a snap. He kept scanning with his eyes and saw a wall of purple. Up and up the wall went until it curved outward tremendously. He knew what he was seeing, but his brain refused to acknowledge it. Against his better judgment he kept looking up. The curved surface then went back away and became a flesh-toned neck structure. Then went into a chin, chin into an enormous pair of lips grinning. The surface went higher becoming a nose and on both sides a pair a huge, but lovely, eyes. Then above that was the red hair Ron remembered so well. Jessica was just smiling like everything was perfectly normal.

“Having fun yet, Ron?” she asked, her voice obviously lowered, but bordering on booming.

“What the hell did you do to me?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“Well, yeah, but it’s not possible. People do not shrink.”

“Then explain why you’re now four inches tall.” She turned her back to him and gave him a view of her perfectly shaped ass. “If you didn’t really shrink, then I can sit down on you and you won’t be crushed.”

Her ass started slowly descending upon him and Ron panicked. Could he afford to be wrong about what he was seeing? If he was dreaming, he’d just wake up. If not.... he didn’t even want to think about it. He let out a yelp as he realized her beautiful ass was likely to cause his demise. Ron sprinted towards the center of the bed and her body accelerated. He was at a safe distance, but her landing moved the mattress enough to toss him in the air.

She turned to look at him. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t have crushed you. I just figured that was the best way for you to accept this so we can start enjoying ourselves.”

“So this isn’t new to you?”

“No, I was just enlarging myself when you got here, that was the noise you heard. I was down to three inches high.”

Ron looked back towards the machine. “How did you run the thing at your size?”

“I had a timer set up. All I had to do was be exactly where I was standing when I shrank.”

He was still trying to absorb it all, but he was making progress. He walked up to her and she held out her right hand. He climbed on and marveled at how soft her skin was. She slowly lifted him to her face. “How many times have you shrunk yourself?”

“I don’t remember exactly, but at least thirty or forty times. I got the machine in mid-August before coming to college. It’s October now, so an average of fifteen to twenty times a month.”

Her eyes explored his little body, making extra sure to check out his penis. Jessica saw his eyes were aimed down her cleavage and his penis was getting harder by the second. It fascinated her watching it, just like her boyfriend was fascinated watching her miniaturized nipples hardening.

“Looks like you’re enjoying yourself already. Like the view?”

Ron blushed and tried to cover himself with his hands. Jessica just used her left pinky to push them away.

“I’ve seen them before, don’t worry. And forget about the size thing, I’m aware of the size of the rest of you.”

She closed her fingers around him and then walked over to her door. She carefully closed it with her free hand, locked it, and went back to her bed and set Ron down.

“What was that all about?” he asked.

“Just making sure we’re not interrupted,” she purred. She opened the neck of her top a little more and grinned wider. “What shall we do first?”

 

“I think I should help you take care of your immediate concern first,” she said, pointing at his cock. “Just trust that I won’t harm you and you’ll have more fun than you can imagine. If you get scared, close your eyes and let the sensations guide you.”

Ron closed his eyes as her left pinky descended and the tip of it lightly stroked his penis. Then he felt himself moving upward and he felt what must be her soft, full lips against his whole body. He felt his penis against the inner part of her lower lip and the tip of her tongue darting around to probe him. She then continued and gave Ron the best blowjob he’d ever dreamed of. She swallowed and exhaled deeply, her warm breath washing over him.

“Now, going down,” she announced.

Ron felt her fingers release him and clawed for a handhold. No use, he plummeted and waited for the death, for the proof that she lied and wanted to torture him. Instead he felt a lot of warmth and softness as he landed and was wedged right between her breasts. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked up at Jessica’s face beaming down at him.

“Make yourself comfortable,” she commanded. “You’ll want to be ready for what will be one of the wildest hours of your life.” She pulled off her top and then put on one that better covered her cleavage. “I don’t want anyone seeing you while we’re out.”

“Where are we going?”

“The dining hall and then I have a hall meeting with my residents. Don’t make any noise or movements while you’re down there, especially when I’m eating. I’m meeting my boyfriend and he’s insanely jealous.” She cooed out the next part. “I wouldn’t want him doing something to you while you’re like this.”

“That’s not making me comfortable with this whole thing. Wait, what about the timer? Don’t I need to stay here?”

“No, I didn’t set it this time, you’re tiny as long as I choose to keep you that way.”

“And how long would that be?”

“I don’t know, hours, days, weeks, months, years. As long as your pattern is still stored in the machine. Oh, and one other thing, I was just joking about going out.” She stripped her top off and jumped backwards onto her bed. “Let’s have some fun so I can get around to being the tiny one.”

Her bra was one that clasped in the front so she unhooked it while Ron was stroked her breasts. Jessica pushed each cup off its breast and rubbed the nipple gently. Ron was a little freer and began scaling her left breast.

“Oh, that tickles,” she giggled as he reached the nipple. “I’m usually the tiny one, I forgot how much fun this could be.” Then she moaned softly as her nipple hardened. “I think the other one is getting jealous.”

“Then I’ll have to do something about that.” He was really getting into this now, the possibilities were outstanding and seeing her enormous tits even larger was spectacular. He slid down her breast into her cleavage again. He dashed up towards her neck and then sprinted up her right breast. “Now to not play favorites.” He dropped down and started caressing the nipple as hard as he could so she’d feel it. Her whole body shook as she giggled and moaned, the movement threatening to throw him right off. It took some work, but soon that nipple was hard as well and Jessica sat up. Ron was thrown down onto her firm stomach.

“You’ve proven yourself,” she purred. “Now I won’t have to squish you.” She saw his horrified expression and laughed, tossing him up and down as her belly shook. “Just kidding, you’re too cute to squish. Maybe just flush you down the toilet. Sorry that’s what my boyfriend and I do. I get turned on thinking of all the things that could happen at my poor, tiny, size.” She picked Ron up in both hands and nuzzled him up against her face. She could just hear his inhalations as he drank in the scent of her perfume. “How about now I let you do some exploring?”

 

Jessica set Ron down on the bed and finished stripping. He gazed up at her awesome beauty. She was so gorgeous and huge that she became like a goddess in his eyes. She fluffed her hair out and Ron absorbed every detail of her perfectly sculpted body. The bed was at the right height that by looking straight out, he was staring directly into her crotch. He smiled as he confirmed that she was, indeed, a natural redhead.

“Enjoy looking at my body?” She laughed as he nodded. “Well, you’re going to get a much closer view. Do you want to start with front or back?” She leaned in close to hear to him tell her he wanted to explore her front.

She picked him gently and jumped back into bed. Lying on her back, she carefully placed him back into her cleavage and watched him take off. He headed down and to the other side of her right breast. She felt him tickling it and knew his tongue was working at it. Suddenly she had a delicious idea.

She reached down and grabbed her right breast, lifting it up off her chest. “Go on under it. I’m very ticklish where it comes back around and connects to my body again.”

Ron was still a little suspicious, but decided to chance it. He walked back there and found the spot. He slowly rubbed it and was immediately greeted with tremors and roaring laughter. He heard her say something about him holding his breath, but he wasn’t sure what she meant until the breast dropped down and pinned him. He was about to panic, but reminded himself to trust that Jessica wouldn’t kill him. He squirmed his way out and slid down her side. She laughed as his movements tickled her and looked to see the little man standing on the bed beside her.

Ron looked up at the wall of flesh before him. He was alongside her rib cage and his view up was blocked by the side-swell of her breast. He knew he’d have a hell of a time climbing back up there and looked to Jessica for help. Her hand appeared and the massive digits wrapped around him. He moved fast and was lying on her tummy. Once he was released from her grasp, he walked down and stepped into her belly button. Then he kept going further south to the red forest.

She gasped in delight as his tiny feet made contact with her vulva, sensitive from all the stimulation she’d been receiving. She managed a quick peek as he waded through her pubic hair, trying to push aside strands as thick as vines to him. She moaned when he stopped to massage her quickly. She was then disappointed to not feel anything again. She looked and he was gone. Jessica was about to sit up and look for him when another wave of ecstasy hit. She realized he’d climbed down to her slit and was massaging that. She became afraid and wanted to stop him. If she got too caught up in the moment, he could be seriously injured. She had to warn him, she couldn’t do it, but it just seemed so right.

Ron could smell her arousal and noticed his fully formed erection. He really enjoyed this excitement he was giving her and shook his head when he realized that if she ever did restore him, he still couldn’t brag because no one would believe his story. She was making quite a bit of noise and it hurt his ears, so her considered stopping. His hands were just pulling back away from her vagina when he saw her right hand swoop out of nowhere and he was scooped up. He wondered where he was going until he descended and got a look at his heading. He saw her legs spread wide and himself rushing towards her open slit. He closed his eyes and waited for it, hoping that he would at least go feet first so he could breath.

He was lucky and his head was indeed sticking out. However, his arms were inside her and he couldn’t move them without making her more excited. He knew getting her to orgasm would mean she’d pull him back out, but her muscles were pressing tight against him as her legs came back together. Only her thumb and forefinger were needed to manipulate him and even with just those, she was squeezing too hard. He tried screaming, but her moaning drowned him out. Suddenly she came all over him and he waited to be taken back out, but nothing happened. Then came knock on her door, a thunderous pounding to him.

“Who is it?” she asked.             

“Your boyfriend,” answered the visitor.

“Oh shit,” she whispered. “Hang on.” She didn’t have time to restore Ron and get his clothes back on him. She also couldn’t think of a quick place to hide him and get clothes on to answer the door. She prayed that he’d understand and jumped to her feet. She winced when she heard his pained scream, her giant body nearly crushing him with her simple movements. She looked down to see Ron’s head sticking out of her and she almost smiled at the amusing sight until she noticed his expression of pain and terror. She mouthed a quick sorry and got to work. She managed to get her panties over her feet without either spreading her legs far enough apart for him to fall, or moving enough to cause him more suffering. She then pulled them up quick, her legs coming apart just a little too far, but Ron didn’t have time to drop. Her panties going up met his head going down and stopped his fall before his feet left her. His quick descent sent her new waves of pleasure, as did the sensations caused when the force of her underwear pushed him back in. She frowned when she realized that he was now all the way inside of her, she’d pulled her underwear on so quickly that it had gone on tight and he’d been jammed completely inside with no way to pull himself free. She hoped to God that he’d stop squirming so her pleasure would go away long enough to answer the door.

Ron could barely breathe. He was now pretty much completely inside Jessica. He’d wanted to tickle her from the inside, just not in this particular way. Thankfully, his face was just outside and pressed tight to her underwear. It wasn’t good for breathing, but was better than no air at all. He tried to keep himself still and managed until she put her jeans back on, blocking more air. He tried to scream, but couldn’t get much sound beyond the fabric. Enough must have for what must have been her hand to press against her slit to silence him. He cursed his luck as that action forced him further inside her. Her muscles were trapping him and drawing him deeper. Her voice went on endlessly with her boyfriend and Ron was ready to die when he heard the door slam and lock. He legs were moving frantically as her pants came off and her panties. Sadly, he was too far inside to fall free when her legs came apart. Instead, he saw her fingers come in after him and he held onto them as he was dragged to safety.

“That was fun,” he remarked when he was placed safely onto her desk and had caught his breath. Then he saw the hurt expression on her face and regretted his statement. “I didn’t mean that the way it sounded. I enjoyed most of it. It was only because of your boyfriend.”

“I understand,” she said, starting to smile again. “I’m sorry for not warning you that sometimes I get a bit carried away sometimes. That’s why I’m usually the tiny one.”

She insisted on cleaning him up. Thankfully, the RA’s room here was always the room closest to the bathroom. She snuck him in and washed her juices off of him. Then she filled a container with more water and brought it with her. She explained that she might need a cleaning later as well.

            “It’s time to turn the tables a little bit,” she chuckled.

 

Ron stood patiently on the floor as Jessica worked high above him. She had insisted on working naked, just to excite him and because she wasn’t going to be wearing anything when she shrank. He gazed at her massive mammories jiggling up in the heavens and the red forest that hovered over him when she knelt down.

“Let’s see,” she said, “clear pattern? Yes.” She grinned at him. “Just kidding. Whoops, I guess you are stuck like that. Don’t worry, kidding again. Restoration? Yes. Amount of restoration? Complete.”

She hit the activation button and Ron felt himself tingling. The world and Jessica started shrinking around him as he approached the correct height. He smiled at the familiar whirring of the machine and found it amusing that he’d once mistaken the sound for a hair dryer. When he was back to normal Jessica wrapped her arms around him in a hug, pressing her naked body tight to his. Her lips met his and the kiss was spectacular.

“Got to remind you what that’s like,” she said sensuously. “Kisses won’t be the same until I’m back.”

“Then I’ll try not to take too long playing with you.”

Jessica helped him set the machine to the same reduction percentage and showed him how to restore her. Then she walked in front of the device and struck a sexy pose. She blew him a kiss with one hand and rubbed a nipple with the other.

“Going down,” he said.

The beam struck her and she stared up at her ceiling, laughing as she descended to her miniscule size. When it was over, Jessica was just barely less than four inches in height. She raised her arms up to Ron, begging him to pick her up. He complied immediately, setting her on the palm of his right hand. He lifted her to his face and examined her minute form. Ron grinned as he took note that she was perfectly proportioned as he had been. His left pinky began stroking both breasts simultaneously and the brown dots of her nipples jumped to attention. She had her head tilted back and was moaning in high-pitched squeaks.

“Oh, Ron, go wild with me,” she pleaded. He held her close to catch the squeaking. Her feminine voice became so high when she was reduced. “I really like tongues and going down pants.”

“But I’m not wearing pants,” he said slyly. “But I think I’ll come up with something just as good.”

He grasped her between his thumb and forefinger just like she did with him. He was surprised at challenging it was to apply just the right amount of pressure. Once he had it figured out, he tipped his head back and lowered her into position over his open mouth. First, he put her into up to her thighs and sucked gently. She started pleading for him to do more. He pulled her out and used his free hand to push her legs into a split and lowered her so she balanced across his lips. Then the tip of his tongue darted between her legs and started licking her pussy. She squealed with delight, manipulating the tip of his tongue with her little hands and pushing herself hard against it. She came twice and begged for the next step.

Ron laid down onto her bed and placed her on his stomach. She instantly took off towards his fully erect penis. Just before getting there, she dove for it and started climbing the shaft. She got herself onto the head and rubbed it as hard as she could, making sure not to use her nails. She massaged his cock and stuck her left hand down the opening to excite him more. After enough work, she finally made him ejaculate and his semen shot all over her, knocking her down. She screamed in triumph and rubbed her tits against his penis. The miniature erect nipples tickled and Ron enjoyed the sensation enough to feel like shooting off another load.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Jessica squeaked up to him.

“This day has been lots of fun and tonight will be even better,” he finally answered as she washed up. Ron put his clothes back on quickly.

“Why tonight?”

“Because you’re not getting restored,” he laughed. She squealed and tried to run for the machine. Ron scooped her up and rubbed her tiny ass gently and firmly. “I didn’t check that out yet today. I’m sure you do so much more and that’s why I can’t give you up.” He opened the waist of his jeans and his underwear and held her over the gap. “You liked it down there before, you’ll like it as your new home. First, though, you need to show me how to clear your pattern.” Then he grinned and laughed in an amused way. “Just kidding, Jessica, like you were with me.”

“I guess that wasn’t so funny. My boyfriend and I use it as stimulant so much, I’d forgotten just how scary that used to seem to me.” She smiled up at him. “Now, could you stop scaring me and restore my size now?”

Ron set her down and she scampered to her correct spot. Ron walked over to the machine, almost stepping on her as she got into position. He went through the sequence she told him to use and in no time, the beam was ready to go. He watched in fascination as she expanded in front of him, her miniature tits returning to their former glory. Her gorgeous red hair that had tickled his penis at its reduced state was back to normal strands and as beautiful as he remembered it. He stared at her crotch and remembered how the pubic hair had looked when he was tiny and how soft it had been when she was mini. Her full lips he’d been pressed against were in a broad smile and her eyes danced. Her nipples were still hard and he stepped up to play with them.

“Hang on, we’ll have more fun tomorrow when you come back,” she promised. “Show up at twelve and we’ll start with homework. Then, if you’re lucky, we’ll move on to more personal business.” She growled and snapped her teeth playfully. Ron left, not planning on letting anything keep him away from her the next day. She leaned against the inside of her door after it closed, eyes closed and lips in a full smile as she pondered the change her life was taking.
Chapter 2 by ShrinkingManiac

Ron was prompt, arriving exactly at twelve noon. Jessica let him in, giggling as she thought of what they would do how to make it even more interesting. They spent the better part of an hour working on the assignment for drama class. Finally, they couldn’t control themselves any longer and were all over each other. Jessica had her shirt off and was unclasping her bra when inspiration struck

“Let’s go together,” she suggested between kisses.

“What?” he managed to get out.

“We both shrink together this time. I’ll just set the timer to restore us. You’ll love it as we both explore the giant world of my tiny dorm room. Besides,” she added, “it really turns me on when we both go. Sex inside a sock or an Altoid tin is outrageous.”

“You’ve got me convinced. Let’s make this big world after all. One thing, though. About that boyfriend of yours, is it right for-”

“I’m dumping him for you later today. Besides, I think he’s been cheating on me.”

“So, this is revenge?”

“No, not really. I’ve been checking you out since last semester in PE.”

“Okay, I’m cool with that, no revenge. As long as our motives are clear.”

Jessica worked the controls quickly. “One hour should be good, it’s a safe start for a newbie like you.”

“Before we get shrunk, what happens if that machine breaks down while we’re tiny? Say there’s a power surge and that thing gets fried, or just goes amnesiac on us. Would we be stuck like this forever?”

“Even if our patterns were lost, or the machine trashed, there’s a spare. I keep it unplugged in a resident’s room three doors down and on the other side,” she said, pointing. “I just remember the percentage of reduction and input it as the percentage of growth, or, rather, she would do that in this case.”

“Wow, I take it you try not writing her up.”

“Yeah, she has lots of freedom. No sense pissing off a girl who can leave me stranded at five inches tall, reduce me further, step on me while I need her help the most, or just shrink me outright herself. And don’t worry; she doesn’t use the machine unless I need her to fix me, so hers can’t be damaged at the same time as mine unless some horrible disaster occurred. She doesn’t find the same appeal that to shrinking that I do.”

“I take it you hope there’s never a power outage and a fire while you’re reduced?”

“She has a key and if she’s in the building, she’ll check on me first. Then, she’d carry me out in her pocket or something. She protects my secret very well and I arrange reductions around her schedule to be safe. Now, do you feel safe?”

“So long as the door’s locked. An excitable freshman girl needing assistance can be dangerous at full size.”

Ron and Jessica shed their clothing and stuffed it under the bed. Getting continued was proving to be difficult as they took time to enjoy each other naked. Finally, Jessica switched the device on and activated the timer. They posed like they were getting their picture taken and Jessica wrapped her arms around Ron and hugged him close to her. A light on the device blinked green and Jessica knew that shrinkage would commence.

 

The world was huge all over again. Ron had some trouble readjusting, but Jessica took off running at full tilt into the massive world of her dorm room. He couldn’t wait until he was as used to it as she was. He watched her dive into the backpack she left on the floor on Friday. He went to find her and she dragged him inside.

“Check out this awesome photo I took of myself,” she said. “I forgot I left them in here.”

Ron realized she was pointing at his feet. He looked down to see himself standing upon a giant photo of Jessica naked. He was standing on one breast and he jumped over to the other.

“Nice picture.”

“I can see you enjoy it,” she teased.

They walked out of the bag and to a pile of laundry she’d left on the floor. She playfully pushed him down onto a pair of her panties. Then she kneeled down and gave him a blowjob.

“That was a different place to have that done, huh?”

“How about we fool around in your bra next?” he suggested.

They scaled the pile of clothes, slipping and sliding across her silky undergarments. They reached a bra upturned at the top and Jessica peered into a cup.

“I don’t think it’s going to fit me very well.”

Ron laughed and gently nudged her enough so she slid down inside. He dove and slid after her. He stopped and rolled over on top of her.

“You like exploration at this size?”

“It’s incredible! I feel so hot when I feel so tiny and insignificant next to a paperclip. Knowing that a textbook could crush me, or my sweater be too heavy to lift. I feel like a little bug exploring a strange world where the giant inhabitants could stomp me, consume me, or play me however they want.”

They started at it and had fantastic sex inside her bra. Ron finally brought up the question of how they would make it back to the device since they had only ten minutes left. They tried scrambling up the sides, but had no luck since this time they were each about an inch and a half tall. The bra was too smooth and they fell back inside. They were finally able to tip it with less than five minutes remaining. Ron and Jessica decided to stay at the return spot until they were restored. Suddenly they heard a loud click.

“What was that?”

Someone’s at my door, I think.”

“Does anyone else have a key?”

“I made a copy for my boyfriend. I told him I was going to be out, so that’s why he didn’t knock. We have to find cover, or at least you do.”

Ron darted into her backpack and watched carefully. He hoped Jessica would be able to restore him shortly after she was enlarged. He saw her boyfriend step in and he suspected something when the guy looked around suspiciously. Her soon to be ex was only an average build, but looked damned intimidating from Ron’s perspective. He headed for the device and almost crushed Jessica before spotting her and kneeling down.

“Well there you are,” he said with an evil tone. “I wondered why the thing was running. I could just wait for you to be restored, but this can’t wait. I’m here to tell you I’m leaving you for another girl.” He didn’t wait for a reaction. “I know you’ve been on to me. She digs the whole tiny scene even more than you, wild things you wouldn’t imagine. I came to steal the machine from you even though you are the one who discovered it at that flea market I wouldn’t go to. You know, some part of me had wanted to shrink you as well just to twist the knife a little more, but I see you beat me to it. I’ll just deactivate the timer since it’s so close to running out.” He switched it off and smiled. “Now I just have to clear your pattern and – What’s this? Is there another person stored in here? A man? Where is he, come out little man.”

Ron cautiously stepped out and waved his arms to be noticed.

“I’m somewhat glad you’re moving on so quickly. However, I only would have wanted you to do that if I’d left you normal size. Because I turned the timer off, I intended you to be miserable forever.” He shook his head and laughed an evil laugh. “No, no, it just won’t do for you to have a man tiny like you for you to run into the arms of.”

Ron flinched as his foot came into the air. He considered running, but it was futile at his size. He thought of going back into the bag, but trapping himself was just as foolish.

“No, I can’t punish you like that. I choose to blame her mostly. However, I still need to punish both of you, so.... goodbye patterns.”

The machine let out a mechanical sigh as the information was deleted. Her boyfriend laughed and the thunderous sound it made hurt Ron and Jessica’s ears.

“Now, Jessica. It turns out my girlfriend is bi and has expressed an interest in getting other tiny women to pleasure her when I’m not around. I think you’d be perfect.”

“Fuck you!” she spat and flipped him off.

“I couldn’t quite catch that, your voice is too faint. The gesture helped, but I’m afraid you don’t really get a say.” He reached down and quickly scooped her up in one hand. With his other hand, he opened his waistband. Jessica was unceremoniously dropped onto his crotch and he laughed again as she let a squeak of protest. He grabbed her backpack and stuffed the device inside. Next, he grinned down at Ron. “I don’t think you’ll be a problem. I don’t like men and I’m the only guy my new girlfriend says she needs. I’ll just leave you here because you’re too little to chase me.” He picked Ron up roughly and set him on top of a dresser. “I’ll be back every couple of days to give you food and water, can’t be too cruel. If someone else shows up, hide. If you’re discovered I have many friends and the toilet is a dangerous place at your size.” He laughed once more and left, slamming the door. Ron had to wonder how everything could have become so screwed up so quickly.

 

He paced back and forth across the top of dresser, trying hard not to remember that he was imprisoned on a massive field only three feet across. He took the time to see what items she’d placed there: a few coffee mugs, a can of hair spray, a box of tissues, and an alarm clock. He decided to curl up in the tissues for a bed when nighttime rolled around. He silently thanked the fact that the box was one that opened alongside the side, even if he did still have to jump and climb his way in.

He slept soundly until three in the morning. An ungodly clanging disturbed his sleep. He managed to see the clock after jumping out of the tissue box. He was pacing again, trying to figure out what the noise was and he finally realized it was the fire alarm. Just then, the door swung open and a massive girl stepped in and switched on the lights. Ron blinked as he adjusted to the brightness and suddenly recognized the girl as the one Jessica had said held the backup device.

He waved to get her attention and she paused a second to consider him. For an instant, she prepared to swat him. Then she seemed to remember why she was there and scooped him up. He noticed she was still looking around, but she couldn’t hear him say that Jessica was gone. Ron was grateful, though, when she finally gave up and went outside. He was pleased as the noise faded to something more tolerable. He was just getting comfortable in her left hand when she whispered something about hiding him and he was falling down the front of her nightgown.

He realized very quickly the thing she must have forgotten, she wasn’t wearing a bra. He passed her tiny breasts, giant from his new perspective, and raced past her stomach. Thankfully, he was able to snag her panties with both hands and hung on for dear life. He looked up and saw the nightgown close off around her breasts and he realized she was looking for him. He secured his one hand and used his other to start rubbing her crotch as hard as he could. While he worked, he kept gazing at the neckline and finally saw it open up with her smiling face beaming down.

Later they were back her room, a single. Ron was able to get a good look at her. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, very skinny and seemed to wear a perpetual smile. He remembered her being somewhere around his old height, maybe a little taller. Now he sat on her bed as she sat in a chair and peered down at him in fascination.... and was that some lust in her eyes?

She sat and strained to hear every word and whatever she missed, she interpreted. In a short time she was able to get the entire story of what had happened to her RA. “I’m definitely not gonna be able to get back to sleep after tonight. Especially not after how you got my attention. I don’t know if I should award your ingenuity, or slap you for getting fresh with me,” she smiled.

“I pick the award, I might not survive the slap. How did you know to go into Jessica’s room?”

“She told me what she wanted to do with you today, but I never noticed either of you leave. Well after your hour deadline. I did see her boyfriend go in towards the end and leave laughing. I got suspicious, but needed to wait for a better time.”

“Well, now you can restore me so I can try to save Jessica.”

Kendra thought for a moment. “You know, I never used to like the idea of being tiny and crawling around on someone to excite them, or have a tiny person on my breasts or in my crotch. Then, after you got my attention, I realized just how fun it could be.” He smiled went a little too wide for Ron’s tastes. “I don’t think I can restore you just yet. First, I need to explore the possibilities of you for a little while. Then, if you’ve done a good job and if I decide to do it, you’ll be restored.” She saw his puzzled expression. “Don’t you get it? At your size you’re completely dependent upon someone else, me since I found you. You owe me for that much. Also, your present state pretty much destroys your status as a person, along with the rights you’d had. That means that I own you.”

Ron passed out from despair. When he awoke, it was Monday and the sun was shining bright through Kendra’s window. He could not tell that, though, because he was on his back in one of her bras. He flinched as the gigantic needle descended and relaxed only briefly when it didn’t hit him. He panicked more when he realized that she was sewing him into her bra.

“Relax, I can’t very well leave you here all alone with no one to take care of you. I always make sure to watch out for my toys and my pets. I’m not sure which you are yet. I guess you’re a mixture of both.” She was now talking in the kind of tone one uses when talking to babies and pets. “Besides, you’ll like the ride to all of my classes.”

She stood up and started to put the bra on. Ron was given a great view of her tits, but it wasn’t as enjoyable when they got closer and closer until he was pressed tight to her left nipple. For an instant he thought he wouldn’t be able to breathe, but he could turn his head and found a small pocket of breathable air. It was mixed with the smell of soap and some perfume she had used recently. He figured he was safe until her voice boomed above him.

“I expect to feel something in that nipple. If you don’t get to work, I’ll destroy you. All I have to do is press down on you, or I could leave you outside somewhere, or stop in the bathroom to flush you. To say nothing of consuming you at lunch. Wouldn’t you like a girl to eat you that way?”

Ron ignored the rest of her list and turned to get to work. His mouth instantly met the nipple, but it was too big to fit entirely. He could see the milk ducts and was momentarily amazed at his size. He pushed that thought aside and started licking the brown surface in front of him. Every now and then he bit it hard, knowing his tiny teeth couldn’t cause her any harm. Ron felt her minute jumps every time she felt his efforts. Sadly, she didn’t jump very much and it took everything he had just to get what he could. He hated to think what Jessica could be going through.
Chapter 3 by ShrinkingManiac

She was huddled in Mistress’s underwear drawer. The girl’s real name was Amy, but she had insisted on Jessica referring to her as ‘Mistress.’ She had been through so much hell in less than 24 hours. First, her ex-boyfriend carried her around in his pants for three hours before giving her to Mistress. She shivered as she remembered everything she’d been forced to do while down there. She’d done it before with both him and Ron, but those times had never been under the very real threat of being squished. She’d had to swallow more cum than she wanted to think about and just wanted to hide somewhere. Then she was told that Mistress could never find out what had happened, or else Jessica would be killed in a fit of jealousy. Then he had winked and reminded her that he could tell Amy any time he wanted and blame it entirely on Jessica. She knew from then on that she had to obey every command to stay alive.

Once she was alone in Mistress’s possession, a little after four in the afternoon, the ground rules were established and the ‘playing’ began. Mistress had started by rolling poor little Jessica around in her mouth, tipping her head back as if to swallow her every several seconds for over an hour. Then, Jessica had been spit out rather roughly and Mistress explored the miniature form with a pinky. Jessica ended up touring Mistress’s trim, athletic form until six and still hadn’t seen everything. She hated the memory of walking along her back and being forced inside Mistress’s crack. Jessica had almost been lost inside the bigger girl’s anus and knew she would have nightmares for months to come. Mistress had stuffed her inside a bra and worn her to dinner afterwards and at almost 7:30, had called her boyfriend over to make Jessica a bit larger. Jessica was grown to about six inches tall and the real horror began.

Mistress had tried to shove Jessica inside of her only once and nearly suffocating the little girl had resulted in the call to make her bigger. At six inches, she knew she would be a far more suitable toy. Mistress had held her arms to her side and eased her in feet first. Jessica had panicked when she was pulled out quickly and reinserted headfirst. Mistress’s juices made it nearly impossible to breath. Her struggles only worsened the situation as the caused more excitement. Once Mistress had orgasmed, she shoved Jessica in feet first and pushed her in all the way. She managed to get her face free, but couldn’t get much air from the panties that were suddenly pulled up tight in her way. During that time, she realized just how scared Ron must have been inside her. The only difference was that she spent the rest of the night there until Mistress slipped into bed at almost midnight. Jessica was removed to allow her captor to relieve herself. She had stood on the edge of the bowl and tried to relieve herself as well. Afterwards, she went back to her owner’s room for another three hours of playing. She got to see every inch of the girl that time. She’d gone inside her again, front and back until Jessica wanted to die. At one point, he had shown up again and Jessica rubbed her nipples while he sucked on them. Jessica was almost inhaled a few times, but she silently thanked being bigger.

The next morning was close to being as bad. Mistress had taken to the shower with her. She thought it was to get cleaned up, but that was only a very small part of it. Jessica had been vigorously against a bar of soap to work up a good lather. Then, she was rubbed against Mistress’s body to clean her. Jessica tried to scream when she had to clean her ass and was shoved between them cheeks again. All that got her was a mouthful of soap and a tight squeeze to keep her in line. Jessica had covered every inch of Mistress’s body, including her pubic hair, an act that had excited Mistress enough to almost end the shower and make the whole thing into overt sex. After the shower, Jessica was dried off, a little too hard for her liking, and then she was literally thrown into the drawer and told that for her first whole day in her new condition, she wouldn’t get the privilege of playing with Mistress’s insides during class. Instead, he had returned and reduced her to three inches as punishment for not satisfying Amy enough and needing his help. She wanted to scream at him, but pissing off someone who’s already shrinking you can only result in ending up a flyspeck.

He decided to play with her while Amy was gone. Jessica initially resisted and insisted on being allowed to sleep, but he reminded her that she longer had the rights she once enjoyed as a human being. If he wanted to play with her and keep her from ever resting, then it he could and would do it. He also reminded her that it was in her best interest to obey him to keep from being squished in jealousy. He stripped down and approached her, Jessica trying to back away. He grabbed her and pushed her legs apart, pushing them too far and she screamed in pain. His penis pressed against her vagina hard as he simulated penetration. At first she thought he wouldn’t go any further than that, but then he started pushing her very hard and her lower half howled in agony as just the tiniest amount of his penis threatened to tear her apart.

He stopped and tossed her on the bed. Her fall was the equivalent of almost eight feet to her and was glad the bed was soft. She rushed to hide under the blankets when he curled up under them as well. His right hand wrapped around her and she was soon pressed tight to his penis. He began to masturbate very slowly, taking his time and enjoying the power he wielded. Her face was smooshed close to his organ and her breasts flattened to it. She desperately wanted to fight, but his strength so incredibly outmatched hers that it was ridiculous. He soon began manipulating her limbs so she gave him a hand job. For an instant, she thought of digging her nails across him, but could then visualize her horrible death. After enough torment, he started to cum, but her time wasn’t up yet. He placed her on the head and ordered her to swallow every bit. He promised her that if she did, he would give her back some of her height. She tried and was so close when his hand appeared holding a tissue. She screamed in protest and he wiped up the rest and scolded her for failing. In no time, she received her punishment, ending up roughly two inches tall. He then winked as he reminded her how the smaller she was, the harder playtime with Mistress would be.

As he left, she realized she had been played with for over an hour and Mistress would be back at any minute. Tears sprang to her eyes when she realized her nightmare was going to get worse every day until one of them killed her. Mistress bounded in the door and informed Jessica that she was skipping all other classes that day to devote more time to her new toy. First, though, she wanted to remember how good her toy tasted and Jessica was lowered into her mouth, gazing at the deadly teeth above and below.

The hot, wet, tongue slapped her around endlessly in the cavern of Mistress’s mouth. Jessica screamed every time she was brought to the back of the mouth and could see down her throat. All it would take was a moment of carelessness or malevolence and Jessica would perish horribly in a pool of stomach acid. As she thought about it, she came to the more horrifying conclusion that no one would ever find out what happened to her, as there would be no evidence.

Jessica wasn’t even aware of some of her hair coming loose as she was sucked on vigorously. The only indication came when Mistress’s whole body shook violently and Jessica was nearly thrown free. Mistress lived in a suite so she didn’t have to go far to get to a bathroom and didn’t need to worry about her pet being discovered. By the time she got there, she was gagging and let out one powerful spit into the toilet. Jessica was violently hurled to freedom and began to cheer, but saw it was premature when she splashed into the toilet bowl, her only consolation that the water was clean. The force sent her all the way to the bottom and she hovered momentarily by the hole. If Mistress decided to flush, that would be the end of her. Instead, she was given the chance to swim to the top and see the face glaring down at her.

“You tried to choke me,” Mistress shouted.

“No, it was an accident,” Jessica pleaded. “Some of my hair accidentally came loose during your sucking.”

“Do you dare say Mistress is at fault?” she asked, one hand hovering near the handle.

“No, it was no one’s fault, A- Mistress.”

“Never use that other name. You’ve been warned to call me Mistress.”

She pressed the handle and Jessica screamed hard enough to hurt her own lungs. Then she realized it hadn’t been a full flush and she’d only gone down a little. Mistress scooped her out and started drying her off roughly, so rough that Jessica felt her bones being stressed to near breaking.

“I’ll keep you for now, but you’ll have to be made even smaller. Hopefully you learn your place before I have to kill you.” With that, she took Jessica back to her room for some more fun.

 

Ron was tired, but had survived a day of classes with Kendra. Only three times during a five-hour stretch did she threaten to destroy him. Now they were back in her room, he was on her bed and she was stripping for him. He stared up at her lean body and managed to shiver as he contemplated what she would do next. She saw the shiver and laughed.

“Are you cold? Let me warm you up.”

She kneeled on the bed and then fell on top of him. She caught herself at the last second and he looked to both sides to see he was between her breasts. She then flipped over and scooped him up in one quick movement. Ron was placed on her full lips and trembled, hoping she wouldn’t do it. Sure enough, her mouth opened and he plunged in as she closed her mouth quick.

He was tossed up and down and he felt her sucking on him hard. His body was very nearly crushed as this giant girl decided to play with him however she desired. Ron wondered briefly if she even cared whether or not her actions killed him. Sure he’d be dead, but she now had a desire to use the shrinking machine for fun and could make more tiny men to replace any she lost. He didn’t know how long it went on for, but he was finally spit out onto her hand and she beamed down at him.

“Every guy wants a girl to eat him, but I don’t think they’ve ever thought of it done that way.” She placed him on her desk and started rummaging through her book bag. “I did some notes during Calc, and I worked out all the different sizes I want to make you so we can do lots more things when we play.”

Her fingers grabbed him roughly and he was dropped unceremoniously to the floor. She set the machine down in front of him and entered a series of commands. Ron closed his eyes, not wanting to know how much smaller she would make him, or what little bit of height she felt like adding. Her voice still thundered over him, but not as much as before and she told him it was okay to open his eyes.

“Surprise,” she giggled.

Ron was probably somewhere around seven or eight inches tall. Kendra looked down at him with a wicked glint in her eyes. Now you’re just the perfect height for what I’d like to do next. If you try to escape, or scream for help, I can make you disappear before anyone shows up. Just remember that you’re replaceable.”

Ron was grabbed again, but in a very precise way. Her hand wrapped around him, but left a space for his penis to come between two of her fingers. She lifted him to her face and examined the miniaturized member.

“It’s so tiny,” she cooed. “But don’t worry, size doesn’t matter, it’s how I choose to play with it.”

Her pinkie stroked it and made it hard, her laughing as it became erect. Then she played snapped her teeth right in front of it. At least, she might have meant it to be playful, but to Ron those teeth could have mashed his penis and him in under a second. He tried pleading with her, but between snaps, she snaked her tongue out to lick it quickly. He enjoyed the sensation so much that he couldn’t get coherent words out.

Next, she ran him all over her body and made sure to have his penis rub her nipples. Ron knew he was close to bursting, the size changing had made him far more sensitive to feelings of pleasure and he couldn’t stand it. He was up to her lips again and she gave him a great blowjob.

“Now that you’ve had your fun, I get to have mine.”

He was moving fast and down. He knew what was coming next and tried desperately to struggle free. She didn’t have any experience with shrinking and didn’t know how fragile a person becomes. It was no use, her grip was too powerful and he was there. Kendra spread her legs wide and he was thrust in. His only solace, she had been merciful enough to do it feet first. Once he was finally free and allowed to be returned to his new home in her desk did he relax.

Ron was nearing the breaking point in his sanity, adrenaline pumped his system up, engaging his fight-or-flight response. He saw the desk drawer carelessly left open and knew that standing at full height he could easily climb out. He vaulted the side before realizing the fall. Thankfully, Kendra was a stereotypical college student and had piles of clothes lying around. He rolled across a pair of jeans and stopped inside a bra cup.

His eyes darted to Kendra’s bed, the Giantess was asleep. He smiled as he realized he’d worn her out. He smiled more upon realizing she’d left the machine plugged in and her calculations next to it. He silently thanked God for good math skills as he computed his proper height. Ron was barely at the right size to manipulate the controls, every number becoming a fight for his very life. He finally got the numbers correct and activated the switch, setting it so it wouldn’t go off for several seconds. He sprinted to the emitter and closed his eyes, the whir a symphony to rival a heavenly choir.

His eyes opened again and he sighed to see everything normal sized again. He grabbed a robe from the end of Kendra’s bed and covered his naked form. Then he estimated Kendra’s current height and performed one more set of calculations. The poor dwindled fast, pulling into herself as her body migrated closer to the center of the bed. The bulge under her blanket got smaller and slid further down the bed until the machine shut off.

Ron pulled the covers back and peered down at tiny form sleeping so peacefully. He hated what he was doing, what he had to do next, but he was out of options. He raised his right fist high and slammed it hard onto the mattress, grinning at what he’d just done to the little woman.

Kendra let out a shriek of abject horror and let out a second one as she realized how high her voice had become. Then she realized she was tumbling and she hit something large and firm. She knew she’d been tossed into the air and then landed, but where and on what? She examined her surroundings meticulously, a care normally seen only by criminal investigators. She ran her hand over  a coarse surface that was simultaneously alien and familiar. Her brain was putting the puzzle together and was almost there when the heavens were torn open by a booming roar.

“Hello.”

She looked to the source and saw a face she knew immediately, paling at the sight of an enormous Ron glaring down at her, a smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eyes that could have meant anything. She was hoping it was good.

“You’re about four inches tall right now, just to let you know. By the way, don’t try to yell for help because you could disappear really fast.”

“What do you want? You’re big again, you have your freedom and can keep the shrinking machine.”

“I need to know where your key to Jessica’s room is so I can get my clothes. I also need to rescue her as soon as possible.”

“What will you do to me? You can’t leave me like this, I see what I did was wrong.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be much nicer to you than you were to me. Now, where’s the key?”

She pointed and Ron found it quickly. He picked her up and dropped her inside the desk drawer, remembering to close it all the way. He used the peephole to be sure the hall was empty and he dashed for it.

Kendra curled up into a tiny ball next to a box of paper clips and shivered. Her mind raced as she considered what he would do to her as punishment. She knew he could kill her with no effort and she didn’t know if death would be better or worse than spending the rest of her life so puny and insignificant. She’d always been a tiny girl; small breasts, skinny, short, but now that had been magnified. What man would want  a freak like her? Would she ever see any other man? Would Ron pass her around to guys, selling her out like a whore? She hugged a pushpin to her chest and then jumped at the sound of her door closing. The desk drawer was opened and a fully clothed Ron peered down at her.

“Do you know where her ex lives?”

She shook her head plaintively.

“I can’t do anything until tomorrow, I’ll wait around in the Student Union in the morning and tail him.” He started muttering to himself, “Recognizing him will be easy enough after seeing the Mount Rushmore version of his face.” He paced back and forth while thinking of a strategy. “I have to go back to my room, but I’m not sure I want to make you big again right away. That means you’ll have to come with me.” He grabbed her and placed her in front of the shrinking machine, dropping her down to two inches. Then he opened his waistband and dropped her down his pants. “Once you’re done, then we’re even and I’ll restore you, so you’d better get to work.”

Kendra was humiliated, having gone from powerful to powerless in such a short span of time. She chided herself silently for the awful pun her brain had created. That was the least of her worries though as she laid with her face against Ron’s member. She knew it was useless and foolish to put to it off so she put her arms as far around it as she could, her efforts making that more and more difficult with each passing moment. She then started working her hands up and down rhythmically. Then she added her tongue to the equation, licking as best as she could for her condition. As much as she disliked the shift in power, she was fascinated as she recalled how it had once been so tiny against her lips. She worked her legs and pelvis into the effort as well, grinding herself into him as hard as she could. They were back to his room before she finally succeeded and was coated in his semen. Ron extracted her and took her to the bathroom to clean up and brought her back to his room.

“I hate to jerk you around like this, but you won’t be getting big tonight. I’ll restore you tomorrow morning before I begin my stakeout.”

“How do you know I might not see him first and warn him?” she regretted the words as soon as they passed her lips. A statement meant to give her some power had just placed her future in jeopardy.

“Because I’ll shrink you out of existence if you cause Jessica to be harmed. Also, when this is over, you’ll get a tiny man.”

“You’ll shrink yourself and give yourself to me?” she asked hopefully.

“You’re not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree, are you, Kendra? If I shrink at all after this, it’ll be for Jessica. Instead you’ll get her ex, or the girl he said he was going give Jessica to. Do you like those terms?”

She nodded, wondering what she had just agreed to.

“I don’t like the idea of doing to them what they’ve caused to happen to Jessica and I, but since they know of the machine’s existence, they’d be a danger at full size.”

“What about me?”

“You’ve learned, and I just made a deal that I fully expect you to keep.”

He set her inside his desk drawer and provided her with a washcloth to lie on as well as to use as a blanket for her small size. Kendra snuggled up in it and closed her eyes to dream of the fun she’d have with new toys.

Chapter 4 by ShrinkingManiac

Jessica was now barely an inch high and sitting in front of a massive game controller. Mistress had insisted on playing some fighting game and made Jessica a deal. She would restore an inch of height for every round won.

“Do as I say, slave, or you will be punished further.”

“This is ridiculous,” she screamed so she could be heard, “there’s no possible way I could beat you. I can’t even manipulate the controls to have a chance.”

Mistress smiled mockingly. “But you wouldn’t be made any smaller if you lost. If you keep refusing, you’ll be doing all your arguing with bacteria that would tower over you. For even questioning me you should be at least at quarter of an inch high.”

“Please, no, don’t call him over. I’ll play your video game.”

“Too late, I want to play a new fighting game.” She leaned in very close to her toy and extended a pinky. “See if you can fight off one finger.”

In a matter of seconds, Jessica was pinned down by the enormous digit and had to cover her ears to drown out Mistress’s howling laughter. Jessica could tell by the look in her eye that Mistress had more ideas and that none would be overly appealing to the miniature girl.

Despite the late hour, Mistress wanted to stay up long enough for Jessica to give her a tongue bath and warned the little girl she wouldn’t sleep until every square inch of her body had been taken care of. The breasts and vagina had been the worst, Mistress had insisted on each being cleaned several times and had even once trapped Jessica inside of her long enough to nearly suffocate. Right before drifting off, she promised to take Jessica to sports practice and would then share her with her suitemates. One final comment scared her further, Mistress had been instructed on how to use the device and it had been left with her to experiment with starting tomorrow morning.

The next day Jessica awoke to a high, shrill buzz that pierced her ears endlessly until she looked and saw the whistle Mistress held.

“Wake up, Little Thing,” she taunted. “It’s playtime.”

Jessica was scooped up and dropped in front of the device. She cringed as Mistress brought her up to six inches, picturing all the horrible things Mistress had locked in her brain. The device was pushed into a closet and Jessica was carried into the suite’s common room where she was greeted by an assortment of voices and sounds. Apparently Mistress had been up for a while, arranging the entire setup.

“I was going to save her for tonight, but then I realized that sharing can be so much more fun,” Mistress proclaimed. “Jessica, meet Sara, Renee, and Carrie.” Each girl waved in turn and peered at the tiny female.

Sara, raven haired with large breasts and about 5’4” grabbed her first. “I remember her, this is Jessica from my Psych class. Every guy would check her out because her breasts were slightly larger than mine.” She flicked the mini mounds with her right forefinger. “I should take her with me, I definitely have those beat now.”

Carrie, also black haired, but more slender with a much smaller chest and almost 5’8” grabbed her from Sara. “Look at how cute she is. You know, she looks a bit like a girl from my hometown who stole my boyfriend.” She looked up at Amy. “Can I take out my anger on her?”

“Go ahead, but don’t break her.”

Jessica tried to scream but it was cut out by a wave of agony burning through her teeny ass as Carrie’s index finger railed her. She screamed again and got it out, pleading with her tormentor to stop. Carrie finally stopped and literally tossed her to Renee, she was about 5’5” with dirty blonde hair, a decent sized rack and a slender build, but obviously self-conscious because she wore baggy clothes as if hiding excess weight.

“This freaky as hell, Amy, how the fuck did she get this way?”

“A shrinking machine,” she giggled. “My boyfriend was dating her before me and really dug the whole tiny thing. I liked it too so he decided to shrink her as a gift to me. I wish he’d also brought out the guy he said was there too. I’d like to get both in me.”

“Or make ‘em do it and threaten to crush them if they didn’t,” Carrie cackled.

“Can we see the shrinking machine?” Sara asked.

“Sure, come to my room,” Amy insisted.

Jessica was placed on a table and ignored as the girls filed into Amy’s room. She sat down, a sickening feeling zapping through her gut that told her she didn’t even want to think about a strange look that had passed across Amy’s features at Sara’s question. She knew she was right when she heard the telltale whir accompanied by several quick shrieks that instantly turned to squeaks. Amy came back out for Jessica and carried her back to her Amy’s bed. There she saw all three girls about her size.

“I told all of you that sharing can be fun,” Amy cooed. “Now you can share in Jessica’s life. And I have ready-made replacements in case one of you should break when play turns too rough.” She surveyed the terrified expressions. “Just ask Jessica how rough it can get. I’ve nearly swallowed her, suffocated her, crushed her, and drowned her. Awww all of you look terrified. You’ll get used to being tiny, Jessica had lots of practice before becoming my pet. I just wish there was some way I could reassure you that you’ll get used to being my property, but you’ll learn from Jessica that you little people never accept losing all say in your life.”

Sara stepped forward. “Could I be made smaller? I think I’m starting to like this.”

“That can be arranged. This can be set to constant shrink until I deactivate it. Just wave your arms over your head when you want to stop. The rest of you should now learn from Sara how to be my little sex slaves.” She turned the machine on a gradual shrink and watched Sara dwindle ever so slightly. She grinned as the little girl soon faded tinier and tinier. Sara was just raising her arms when a loud pounding came at the suite door. ‘Dammit, who is that?” Amy asked. She headed over and then gasped when she remembered Sara. She dashed back to see if the girl was waving, but had lost sight of her. “One of you, is she waving?” They all shouted an affirmative and Amy tried to stop it, but had no idea of her success. “Where is she?”

“Over there,” Renee replied, pointing to a speck on the bed sheet.

Amy leaned in close and squinted. “Where?”

“No!” they all shouted in unison.

“What?”

“Your breath sent her flying, I can’t see her anymore,” Renee wept.

“Stop crying or I’ll send you after her. Such a waste of such perfectly good tits already, I’d hate to have to ruin yours. I have to sit down.” She flopped onto the bed right as she heard Carrie’s voice proclaim that she saw Sara. However, Amy ended up on top of the poor girl, suffocating her quickly with her massive left cheek.

“Make us big,” the others pleaded. Amy shook her head and her visitor knocked again. “Damn, why can’t I get any peace?”

She flung open the door and her boyfriend was there. “Amy, there may be bad news. I went back to Jessica’s room early and the guy is gone.”

“Did he escape under the door?”

“Why would he do that? He’s too tiny to get help. Hopefully I crushed him by accident, but if not we could have problems.”

“What should we do?”

“Eliminate Jessica. Have you shrunk anyone else?”

“My suitemates.”

“Even Sara, the hot one?”

“She’s gone, I shrank her too small and accidentally smothered her. Should we eat the others?”

“No, shrink them to microscopic, no chance of any evidence. Move the clothes back to their rooms. We’ll wait a while first, though, so we don’t ruin our fun needlessly.”

 

Ron had managed to sneak Kendra back to her room and restore her without incident. He then headed for the Student Union to begin spying and found a table that allowed him to survey the whole place. He figured he wouldn’t be spotted as easily because a face would be harder to make out when the person is only an inch high. He had a magazine and a couple of books to fake an interest in to avoid suspicion. After an hour, the man walked through the main doors and turned left, heading for the Mail Room. Hanging off his arm was an athletic looking platinum blond; most likely, she was the new girlfriend.

He saw the girl pull open her top’s neckline and peer inside real quickly. Ron was too far away to be sure, but he thought he saw her lips move, as if talking to someone inside. That was all he needed, he got up and followed the pair. Fortunately, they seemed to be headed back to the dorms and he knew that would be his best bet for catching them. He watched both head into one of the dorms and he followed several seconds behind, trying to act like a resident of that building. He looked side to side and saw the girl opening a door to a suite, but the guy was out of sight. Ron guessed he went to another room and kept thinking that until something solid struck him across the back of his head.

 

He awoke sometime later, groggy and tied to a chair. In front of him were the culprits; the bastard was holding a golf club proudly. On the ground in front of him was the other device, his eyes darted to his bag and he saw it bulge just right to indicate that they’d neglected to inspect it.

“Hello, I’m Amy,” the girl said. “This is John. Now, you’re going to answer a few questions, or things will get very unpleasant for you.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Why were you following us?” Amy asked.

“I wasn’t, I was on my way to visit a friend.”

She pressed a button and the machine whirred to life. Ron cringed and realized he’d maybe lost only an inch of height. John readjusted the bonds while Amy kept her hand poised over the controls.

“You’ll lose an inch every time you lie, so let’s try the truth,” she suggested. “You know what this machine does and we know who you are.”

“How?”

“That girl, Kendra, I think her name was. She called John to warn him. She also told him about your threat as well as your deal with her.”

“We decided to alter the deal slightly,” John said. “Since we know you haven’t told others, Jessica just might be spared. You, on the other hand, will be returned to your owner.”

“Then why even bother threatening me if I lie?”

“Because we had to deal with Kendra’s knowledge.” John stepped into Amy’s room and returned holding a Barbie-sized figure Ron recognized too well. He set her down next to Amy “She’ll get to play with you, but the main deal is that you two will be together with her at twice your size. If you screw with us, you end up doll sized to her.” He looked over at Amy. “Now, do you have the other device with you?”

“Yes,” he answered, seeing no logical reason to make his situation worse. However, he didn’t expect to get smaller.

“That was only half an inch, I forgot to mention that detail about the interrogation,” John laughed as he got right in Ron’s face. Amy opened the bag and held up the device. “Good, now make sure that it still works.”

“With pleasure,” Amy grinned. She entered a few commands and pointed in towards the two men. “Activating now.” The beam shot out and Ron winced, but it was John who took the blast.

“What the hell? Very funny, knock it off.”

“Not a chance, if you’d disposed of him from the start, we wouldn’t be in this mess” she smirked as he passed the three-foot mark.

“That’s it, bitch, stop the shrinking and change me back.”

She thought for a second. “No, I think I’ll keep it going. I was going to stop it at a foot, but calling me a bitch made me change my mind and let you go all the way.”

“How small will that be?” he squeaked, just reaching one foot.

“I don’t know, just what will happen at a 100% reduction?”

“No!” he shrieked as he rapidly vanished from sight, dropping beyond even the capabilities of the most powerful microscope to see.

Amy glanced up at Ron, a look of hunger and pure madness in her eyes. “I don’t quite know what to do with you. You were willing to risk your life for a girl you only hooked up with a few days ago.”

“Maybe you could restore me?” he joked.

Her eyes took on a glow that meant a joke had been a really bad idea. “You don’t get it, do you? I’m not going to be punished for any of this.”

She hit the button on her device again and Ron dropped two inches this time. Thankfully, no one was there to tighten the bonds and Amy was distracted, resetting the machine to do to him what she’d done to John. He wiggled free and rushed her. Amy hit the activation button as Ron jumped, his body barely clearing the beam of energy. As he plowed into her to knock her fully to the ground, he remembered that his plan revolved around what he knew he could do at full size. He’d forgotten that he was much closer to her in height now with much less body mass.

Amy went down, but barely. She was easily able to drag Ron with her and returned his favor with a punch to his ribcage. Ron was actually lifted up by the blow and fell to the floor next to the machine. He had to act fast, the device was still running, trying to shrink someone and Amy was turning it, trying to bring it into position with Ron. Poor Kendra scampered alongside Amy; trying desperately to keep what little size she had left. Ron felt that drive just as strongly and rolled away, but Amy was moving quickly now, swinging the device in large arcs so as to catch him in one sweep.

The suite door had been left slightly ajar, so Melissa, one of Amy’s friends, stepped in to see what the racket was all about. When the door opened, Amy looked that way and sent the beam into the girl. Ron realized that duration was also important because Amy pulled the beam away and Melissa stopped shrinking at three feet tall. She turned to run screaming from the suite and Amy had to act to stay free. She sent another beam for a longer time into the poor busty little girl and left her to be trapped inside her own socks less than a foot from freedom.

Ron used the distraction to tackle Amy again, or a least try, but while she was standing, she was better balanced as opposed to squatting down by the device. She was able to throw him to the floor and got in a quick zap as he went under the five-foot line. Ron grabbed up a chair and hurled it hard enough to knock the machine from her hands and send her tumbling over. Kendra darted away to keep from being squished under the falling shrinking machine. It shut off when it hit and Ron hurried over to inspect it for damages. He saw none, restored his size, and set about the next part of his plan.

 

Amy woke up and knew something was wrong. She was naked and looking at an equally naked Kendra at the same size. She looked around and saw Ron grinning down at her.

“I’ll let you off easy if you tell me where Jessica is.”

“If you even think of hurting me, you’ll never find her. I’ll just tell you that after John knocked you out, I shrank her to a tenth of an inch. For all you know you might have stepped on her trying to fight me.”

“Is this true?” he asked Kendra.

Kendra looked extremely apologetic. “She did shrink Jessica even smaller, but I doubt Jessica was in the middle of the fight.

“Oh, but she was, she was an inside my bra. That would make her a microbe right now. You like them little, but do you like them that little?”

“You sick bitch,” he growled.

“Relax, I was just kidding, but realize that she could be anywhere and you need me to find her. I think we should come to an agreement, like the return of my size for helping you.”

“Why? You and John are the reason she ended up in danger.”

“I never intended to really kill Jessica ever. I knew John would try to get me to and was making her think that she was in danger. She would have been fine, if you had stayed away and forgotten about her. You put her in danger, not me. She would have been brought back to a safer size once you were gone and I was safe. All I want is to be safe.”

“That can be arranged,” Ron smirked. “Come on over,” he said to someone else.

Melissa strode over and peered down at the bed. Amy stared up in horror at the girl she had only recently reduced. Melissa swept her auburn locks over her shoulders before leaning down to scoop up her former friend.

“What’s going on?” Amy plaintively begged.

Melissa decided to answer. “Your little stunt left me at less than half an inch and trapped inside the weave of my own socks. You would have left me that way, or even squashed me to protect yourself. It took Ron here almost ten minutes to find me in my clothes because the weaving pinned me down too much to move. I am too nice a person to kill you, so I had a different plan in mind.”

“You’re going to understand what Jessica went through as your toy,” Ron explained. “Melissa isn’t really into the whole girl-girl thing, so I told her to picture you as a more interactive dildo. When she’s not playing with you, you’ll be very safe, inside her bra. You can only escape this if you tell me where Jessica is.”

“Screw you!” Amy screamed. “You’re all too nice to do anything to me.”

Melissa unceremoniously deposited the little troublemaker into her bra. Amy struggled as she was pressed between two massive breasts. Her struggles grew weak quickly, so Melissa gave her a minute in there and fished her out. Amy thought she was safe until she felt herself fall and looked to see flesh tone on one side and bright red on the other. Everything got dark very quickly and Amy could smell something she recognized too well. She knew where she was and pressed her tiny form against the panties to get as far away from the giant girl’s body as she could. She considered trying to get to the leg and take her chances with the fall, but she eliminated that when she realized they were moving. Was Melissa trying to keep her? They stopped after too short of a time and the sounds took on more of an echo. Everything tipped and she realized Melissa was starting to sit down. Light streamed down on poor Amy and she was snatched up and carried to her captor’s face.

“I didn’t want Ron to get a free show,” she said cryptically. Amy had to think about it for a moment, but figured it out when she began moving down Melissa’s body. Soon she was lined up with the girl’s enormous lips. Amy screeched before being shoved in headfirst and covered by the juices inside. She tried to punch the vaginal walls, but that only encouraged Melissa even more. After the giantess was satisfied, Amy was brought back to Ron and broke down.

“Jessica is in the Altoids tin on my desk. The others are in my underwear drawer. Will you restore me now?”

“Not exactly,” Ron grinned.

The Next Week

Jessica stared into Ron’s eyes, letting out a contented sigh. “So the suitemates are all okay?” she asked.

“Well, not Sara. I never did find her, not even her corpse, but I don’t know if she really died. Maybe she’s living her life in a micro-world. Melissa was so weirded out by the whole shrinking thing that I doubt she’ll ever tell anyone, but she did say she liked having Amy down her top.”

“We’ll deal with that if it ever becomes a problem. You got me out of there quickly, what did you do with Kendra and Amy?”

“I managed to forgive Kendra for going the whole Judas route and restored her. She agreed to leave us alone about the shrinking devices if I made one small concession.”

“What was it?” Jessica rolled her eyes, afraid of what her new boyfriend had agreed to. “Just remember that I don’t like sharing.”

“No, she didn’t want any playtime with me. You want to know how I took care of Amy? I think within a few more weeks she’ll adapt to being a pet.” He smiled as Jessica’s eyes went wide with shock and delight. “I also reduced Amy to a more manageable five inches.”

“I was gone from classes for a couple days with being tiny and now my recovery, how did you take care of that with all the tests I missed?”

“At first they wanted to fail you, but the administration was finally convinced by my excellent strategy.”

“Which was?”

“It’s very hard to say no to someone when you end up swimming inside your own Olympic-sized water pitcher. That young one, Dr. Mitchell, she didn’t like skinny-dipping with all of those men thirty years her senior and relented first. You should have seen her when she got restored, she threw her clothes on without even drying off first.”

“I don’t mind you looking, but I’ve seen Dr. Mitchell, late twenties, black hair, a D-cup, and a face and body other girls would envy. I don’t like the idea that you handled her while she was tiny.”

“I made the sacrifice to help you, thought about you the whole time, and barely noticed how much she seemed to enjoy the general experience.”

“Will any of them be a problem? Did they ask when I was coming back to classes?”

“I don’t think they’ll talk. I told them you’d be back when you felt like it.”

“That’s nice,” Jessica purred. She curled up tight in Ron’s hand and sighed gently as he placed a slight kiss on her body.

“Anything else?”

“Yeah, no more talk. Let’s just have some fun.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1516