Sara vs. the GTS-goddesses by Mr_G
Summary: Sara the mini goddess must defend her home world from various GTS-goddess attacks. Fortunately she does have help.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9925 Read: 24286 Published: January 06 2010 Updated: January 06 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.Author note: This was originally two stories Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses and Sara meets Rachel Foster Sara vs. the GTS-Goddesses 

Prologue

 

 December 30, 2002

 

It was another boring day at "Goddess Makers". Mike cursed his honesty. No one wanted to become a mini goddess. Suddenly the ground began to shake.

"Now what?" Mike thought as he ran outside to see what was going on. His jaws dropped out at the sight of the 3,000-foot GTS-Goddesses. She had long blond hair and despite the fact it was wintertime, she was dressed in a T-shirt and shorts. She stopped mere feet from "Goddess Makers." Mike felt like an ant under her gaze.

"Are you Mike, manager of Goddess makers?" She asked.

"I am, and you are?"

"I am Sara Evens, better known as the 3,000 foot tourist. Although thanks to the war I don't sight see as much as a used to."

A red flag went up in Mike's mind.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"To shut Goddess makers down permanently. Nothing personal you understand. I actually find you cute and I promise a quick death for you."

"No please don't kill me." Mike begged but Sara lifted her leg and brought her foot down on him with a mighty CRUNCH. All that was left of him was a red stain and "Goddess makers" was nothing but rubble.

 Chapter one

Elsewhere about the same time:

 

Sara Cole was surfing the inter-universe net when she came across the Wishbone restaurant home page. She became very excited when she realized that the Wishbone meal deal could grant wishes.  Sara decided to check it out.

 

Sara soon found herself on the floor of the Wishbone restaurant. At first glance it looked like an ordinary restaurant. Then the tallest waitress she had ever seen walked by.

"Woah! How tall are you?" Sara asked the waitress.

The waitress then looked down at Sara. Sara saw by her nametag that her name was Brenda.

"I'm eight feet tall. Say your Sara aren't you?"

"You know me?" Sara asked.

"Not really. Andrea was hoping you would show up for the Christmas party. So she gave the restaurant staff a picture of you. So we would know who you are." Brenda replied.

"Is Stanley Charm around? I need to see him."

"He's out back. Want me to take you to him or can you get there on your own?"

"Take me to him." Sara then teleported herself to Brenda's shoulders.

 

A few minutes later Sara found herself in Stanley's Charm's office.

"Sara Cole is here to see you." Brenda told Stanley. Sara then jumped onto Stanley's desk.

"Stanley Charm I assume?" Sara asked.

"That's me. What can I do for you?" Stanley asked.

"I understand that your wishbone meal deal can grant any wish."

Stanley frowned. Then he said.

"Almost any wish. I should warn you if you plan to wish to return to your former size it won't work. Wishbone wishes can't change the size of goddesses. And I doubt that wishing that you never became a mini goddess would work."

Sara felt her hopes sink.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I've been the manager here for over 140 years. I know how these wishes work." Stanley replied.

Sara did a double take. She could have sworn Stanley was in his thirties. But before she could ask how old he was, Sara sensed someone approaching.

 

 Seeing the Wishbone restaurant again brought back memories for Katharina, the Nazi GTS-Goddess.

"Has it really been over sixty years since I've been here?" She asked herself in German. Back in the summer of 1940, when she came across Wishbone, she was just another girl with a solder for a dad. But thanks to Wishbone she became an unstoppable 3,000-foot GTS-Goddess. Conquer of the British and Russians.

 

Katharina then frowned: she sensed the presence of a mini goddess at the restaurant.

 

"Stanley please tell me the rumours that you have gone pro mini goddess aren't true."

 

"You two know each other?" Sara asked Stanley.

 

"Unfortunately the answer is yes." Stanley replied. "Her name is Katharina. We meet back in 1940. She misled me into thinking that her people were the victims instead of the villains. I told her about the Wishbone meal deal and GTS-Goddesses and she wished to become a GTS-goddess."

 

"You're talking to that mini goddess instead of me. I'm disappointed in you Stanley. After all you done for the GTS-Goddess race, you open up your arms to the mini goddesses. I'm giving you two minutes to get out here to explain yourself or I'm going to crush your restaurant underfoot."

 

"Relax Sara. This restaurant has smart shields.  She won't be able to destroy this place."

"I want to reason with her."

"You're probably wasting your time Sara. But I won't stop you." Stanley replied.

 

Sara felt small and insignificant standing in front of Katharina.

"My name is Sara Cole. I want to come to an understanding."

"You’re a mini goddess, I'm a GTS-Goddess we're natural enemies. End of story."

"It doesn't have to be that way. I never wanted to become a mini goddess. I want nothing to do with the war. How this for a deal, I leave the GTS-Goddesses alone and in turn you don't brother me. How does that sound?"

Katharina could barely keep from laughing.

"You fool. If we left you alone, it would encourage others to become mini goddesses. My friend Sara Evens has already destroyed Goddess makers and is destroying your home town as we speak."

Sara was horrified. She hoped Katharina was bluffing. But she didn't want to take the chance.

"Will you excuse me for a moment? There something I need to check." Sara then teleported back to her home world.

"Stop, I'm not finished with you yet. You can't treat the ruler of the master race this way." Katharina cried, but Sara was already gone. Frustrated, Katharina attacked the Wishbone restaurant, but was stopped by the smart shield."

"Oww! That's hurts." Katharina cried in German.

 

Sara Evens didn't have the heart to compete the task. She was supposed to destroy Donville, Sara Cole's hometown. But she couldn't bring herself to commit mass murder.

"You're getting a reprieve for now." She told the town people. "But be warned, the GTS council will send someone else to destroy this town." 

 

"And why would they do that?" Sara asked.

 

Sara Evens looked to see who had spoken. Despite the size different see was able to spot the tiny mini goddess.

 

"So you’re Sara Cole. To answer your question, they hate you. They figured if they destroyed your home town and killed your family it would discourage others from becoming mini goddesses."

"That's insane. All that would do is make me hate the GTS-Goddesses."

"Personally I agree. That is why I am not following orders to destroy this town although I did destroy Goddess makers.

"That's no great loss. But can't you convince the GTS council to leave me alone?"

Sara Evens shook her head.

"Afraid not. I may not have the stomach for mass murder, but there are plenty of GTS-Goddesses that do."

"Is Katharina among them?"

"You met her?"

"Just a short while ago. She was the one that told me that you were destroying my hometown."

"Well if made an enemy of her, everything you love is in great danger. She'll destroy your family and friends out of spite. Anyway I must be going."

 

Sara Evens then walked away from the town. Leaving the stunned towns people in her wake. Although a few asked who the heck was Katharina. Sara for her part wondered what to do next.

 InterludeDecember 30, 2002

"You disobeyed our orders?"

Sara Evens knew she would get in trouble with the council. But she was hoping they wouldn't be this mad.

"I didn't have the heart to carry them out." Sara replied.

"Leave her alone. I was the one that removed her will to carry them out."

The council turned to see who had spoken. To there surprise it was Mr. G

"Are you saying we should leave Sara Cole alone?"

"Not at all. It's just that Sara Evens is the wrong GTS-Goddess for the job."

"Then who is the right goddess for the job?"

"I am." Katharina replied. "I want to make her suffer. I want to destroy Donville"

"I will make one request. Please wait until January 2nd 2003 before making your move against Sara Cole."

"As you wish Mr. G. Maybe it is for the best. Sara and her friends will be lulled into a false sense of security and then I will destroy them."

 December 30 2002

"You're serious?"

Sara looked up at Paul Hoffman, Mayor of Donville.

"That's what Stanley Charm told me. Katharina is a Nazi GTS-goddess. She's the same height as Sara Evens but a lot meaner judging from my encounter with her. "

"This morning if you had told me that there's a three thousand foot GTS-goddess out to destroy us I would have laughed at you, but after seeing Sara Evens. What can we do to stop her?"

"I don't know. But I'll ask someone who does know."

"Who?" Paul asked, but Sara was already gone.

 

To her relief, Katharina wasn't hanging around the wishbone restaurant. So Sara decided to teleport herself inside.

 

Inside she found Stanley talking to a man sitting at a computer thermal.

"I still don't approve." Stanley told the man.

"I'm on brake. There nothing wrong with betting online during brake minutes is there?"

"No but I still feel it's wrong to bet on wither or not people will die."

"Excuse me, mind telling me what's going on?" Sara asked.

Stanley and the other turn guy turned to look at her.

"Oh your back. Sara meet Andy, he a Sizechanger that workers here at Wishbone."

"So you’re the mini goddess that caused a stir earlier today. Nice to meet you."

"You too. What's a Sizechanger?"

"My race has the power to change our size. We can also change the size of other beings with the exception of Goddesses and gods and the size of objects." Andy replied.

"So you’re an alien."

"I'm not Human if that what you mean. My blood is purple and there are other internal differences. "

"I take it you can't shrink Katharina down to a more manageable size?"

"Afraid not! Like I said, I can't change the size of goddesses."

"Too bad! I would love to be Human sized again. By the way, when I came in you were talking about betting on people's lives. What's that all about?"

"I was placing bets on the inter universe web site 'Bets R US' regarding Minimizer's story "Dwindling ratings".  Many of us are betting on how many contestants will survive "Survivor: the backyard."

"I've seen survivor, isn't there be definition only one survivor?"

"You don't understand. We're placing bets on who will die. Assuming there's a body count that is."

"What! Who ever heard of reality show where people actually die?"

"You never heard of 'Mega world survivor" or "Tease that mortal meets mega world survivor" have you?" Stanley asked.

"No. I'm not sure I want to know. Is anyone betting on who will win the show? Or is the body count all people care about?" Sara asked.

"My understanding is that most bets placed are on who will get eliminated and when." Stanley replied.

"Personally I'm betting at least one of the contestants will die before the story is over. "

"Think that's a bad bet Andy. The intelligence reports I've seen suggest that there no plans to kill any contestants. Besides it's time for you to go back to work."

 

"All right! It's been nice meeting you Sara."

"As interesting as that talk was. I still need to deal with Katharina. Do you know how to stop her?"

"Well, for starters forget using physical force against her. She is immortal and any physical damage you do to her will quickly heal. You need to outwit her somehow."

"But how? Don't you know her?"

"Before today. I hadn't seen her since 1940. And back then she outwitted me. So I'm not the one to ask. However I can look up some info on her in the inter universe net."

"I got the inter universe net at home, that's how I found out about Wishbone in the first place. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but do you know of anyone else who can help me?'

"Well Andrea and her friends have experience fighting GTS-Goddesses. They should be able to help."

"There the ones who got me in this mini goddess mess in the first place. Have anyone else in mind?

"Well I suppose you can try to see Mr. G."

"Who is Mr. G?"

"He is the creator and ruler of the Wishbone muliuniverse." Stanley replied.

"You make him sound like God. Think I'll try to see this G."

 

Sara found herself in a void. In front of her she could see two tall women arguing with a short man. One woman was a blond, the other a brunette. The man was 5'6" and wore glasses.

"Come on have a heart G." The blond witch said.

"Yeah our ratings are dwindling." The brunette added.

"I do have a heart. But I'm still not asking Minimizer if you can interfere with his story line. As for your ratings why not you tease a Sizechanger for a change? There mortal."

The two witches clearly had mixed thoughts on the idea.

"Think about it. Now go, I wish to talk to Sara."

The two Super Witches then disappeared.

"Who are those two?" Sara asked.

"There names Cindy and Tammy. There the super witch hosts of 'Tease that mortal'. They feel that people should get killed off in survivor shows until only contestant is left alive." Mr. G replied.

"They don't care much for mortals do they?" Sara asked.

"Most Super witches consider mortals to be little more than mobile dust."

"Ouch! Guess I can't count of them for help."

"They would help Katharina before they would help you."

"Speaking of Katharina, do you have power over her?"

"I have power over all the goddesses in the Wishbone multiuniverse including yourself." Mr. G replied. "And to answer your next question, I won't stop her. But I have decided to give you a couple of days of breathing room. You have until dawn of January 2nd 2003 to decide what to do. After that Donville is fair game."

 

"But how do I stop her? I don't want my friends and neighbours dying because of me."

"That you wll have to figure out on your own. But I will give one hint. That house you got for Christmas is crush proof. Any mortals inside it will be safe from attack."

"But my house is too small for normal sized people." Sara complained, but Mr. G was gone. She blinked and then realized she was standing in front of her home.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two

 

December 31 2002

 

Sara was getting frustrated. The past few hours she had been researching Katharina on the inter universe net. What she found wasn't encouraging. She read how she won the war for Nazi Germany. How she defeated every army that opposed her. How almost all attempts at rebellion failed. What really worried her was Katharina's reputation of punishing the family and friends of people who pissed her off. Sara didn't want her parents to suffer.

 

Another thing haunting her was Mr. G's remark that her house was crush proof. That any mortals inside the house would be safe from attack.

"I don't have the power to shrink people, how I'm I going to get people in this house?" She wondered.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the house. Sara went to the window. Her mother was standing outside.

"We're about to go to the big town meeting. Are you coming with us?" She asked.

Sara shook her head.

"Don't have anything to add that I haven't already told the mayor. No, think I'll go to Wishbone to see if they have any ideas there."

 

Sara was surprised at how busy Wishbone was.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"We're preparing for the year end party." A waitress replied.

After a few minutes of searching, Sara located Stanley Charm.

 

"Welcome Sara, how did you chat with Mr. G go?" Stanley asked.

She told him the whole conversation with Mr. G.

"Interesting, your house must have magical protection." Stanley commented.

"But it's built to my scale. Is it possible to get a smart shield big enough to protect the whole town?"

"Not by January 2nd." Stanley replied.

"How about making  a wish?"

"Risky and once you make it you can't take it back."

"Nuts. There are several thousand people in Donville. How can I get them in a house designed for a six inch tall person?" Sara cried.

"I think I can help." Two voices said at once.

Sara wasn't surprised that Andy would volunteer to help. But seeing Andrea volunteer surprised her.

"What you can do?" Sara asked Andrea.

"I got a shrink gun for Christmas and I have a house where I can place people." Andrea replied. A gun that resembled a phaser rifle appeared in Andrea's hands.

"But how do you restore someone?" Sara asked.

"No problem, there's a reverse switch. Want me to demonstrate?" Andrea asked.

"Think I prefer to deal with Andy." Sara replied.

"You’re willing to put people's lives on the line, just because you don't trust me?"

Sara turned red.

"Yes, I mean no. I'm sure Andy up to the job."

"Actually I'm going to need some help from my Sizechanger friends. We're talking shrinking several thousand people to a tiny size. It's a lot of work and I welcome any assistance." Andy said.

"Why not use Andrea's help as well as Andy's?" Stanley asked.

 "I blame her for what happened to me. Without her I won't have become a mini goddess. "

"Honey I got news for you. I didn't turn you into a mini goddess, neither did Paula."

"But I assumed that you put a spell on the contract or something."

"Your crediting me with a power I don't have. True I was looking for new recruits, but don't have the power to create them. Neither does Paula. As for how and why you became a mini goddess I would ask Mr. G"

"I've meet him. I'll ask him once the crisis has passed. A concern comes to mind. What if people don't want to be shrunk? I don't want to force people to be shrunk against their will."

"Even if it's for their own good?" Andy asked.

"I was shrunk against my will." Andrea replied. "I can see where she coming from. "

"All right. I'll go to Sizeloa to round up a few buddies of mine."

"I should head back to Donville, my mom mentioned something about a town meeting. I should drop in."

"Mind if I tag along?" Andrea asked.

"Not at all. I could use the back up." Sara replied.

 

It seamed like the entire town on Donville was at the meeting. The news that a 3,000-foot GTS-Goddess goddess was due to attack on January 2nd caused wide spread panic. Some people wanted to flee others wanted to fight. The mayor just wanted to restore order.

"People we need come up with a plan."

"I say we flee, tell people to carry what they can and tell them to go as far away as they can." One town counsellor suggested.

"Flee where? I say we make a stand right here and fight for our lives and homes." Another counsellor suggested.

"Fight with what? Shotguns?" The mayor asked. "I tried calling the Canadian armed forces. But there stretched too thin to help us. And I hesitate to call in the Americans."

"Will handing over Sara Cole to Katharina help?" A third counsellor suggested.

"Hey that's my daughter your talking about." Henry Cole shouted.

"It's too late for that. Sara says she determined to destroy the town." The mayor replied.

"Where is Sara Cole anyway?" several people asked.

 

"I'm here." Sara replied. " My friend Andrea and I have a proposal."

 

She then told them what she had in mind.

 

 "There are 4,200 people in this town." The mayor told Sara. "Are you seriously suggesting that you can get 4,200 people in a doll house?"

"If they are shrunk small enough yes." Sara replied.

"I for one refuse to be shrunk to such a tiny size. I rather fight Katharina than be shrunk." The mayor stated.

Many others in the crowd also said they refuse to be shrunk. Others wondered if they trust Andrea, unlike Sara they didn't know her.

"Very well, in that case I recommended that you flee town A.S.P.  As for the rest of you, come to my parents house so we can determine who is willing to be shrunk."

 

So from that moment on the town was split three ways, those who started packing their bags to leave town, those wanting to fight and those willing to be shrunk.

 

It was New Years Eve, but there was no partying in Donville. Many People were packing their bags, hoping to put as much distance between themselves as the town.

"You think there right?" Sara asked her parents, Susan and Henry Cole. "That flight not hiding is the right answer?"

"Well you're asking people to be shrunk to a very small size."   Her mother replied. "And we have nothing but your word that the house is crush proof."

"It was Mr. G that told me that the house is crush proof."

"Then it probably is crush proof. He did make it after all." Her father said.

"What! Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Something told me not to mention his name. He showed up Christmas Eve with the house. If you don't mind me asking, why isn't flight a better option for us?"

"Well you’re my parents. Katharina will probably hunt you down to the ends of the earth. So my house will be the only safe place for you." Sara replied.

"Ok! That makes sense for us, but what about people who aren't related to you or have close ties?" Her mother asked.

"I can't shake the feeling that come Jan. 2nd no place outside the dollhouse will be safe." Sara replied.

 January 1 2003 

It was mid morning when Andy showed up at Sara's door. And he wasn't alone. He had five friends with him, three women and two men. All the Sizechangers had shrunk themselves to six inches in height.

"Sara I want you to meet my friends."

A twenty something brunette stepped forward.

"My name is Tracey. I work for Sizechanger for Hire, but doing this as a favor for Andy."

A twenty something redhead stepped forward.

"I'm Cherry. I also work for Sizechanger for Hire, I'm here for humanitarian reasons."

A black man stepped forward.

"Bolar my name, I'm here because Andy talked me into it."

A blond woman stepped forward.

"My name is Mindy. I work in the Size islands. The unaware giant couple island to be exact."

The other man stepped forward.

"Marbonear is my name. I also work in the Size Islands. The giant backyard island to be exact."

 

"Come on in. I'll give you a quick tour of the place."

They spent the next few minutes touring the house.

"It's a nice house. But you're going to need portable toilets and food and drink at the shrunken people scale." Mindy commented.

"That's leads to my question. How many people are we dealing with anyway?" Tracey asked.

"I'm not sure." Sara replied. "There are 4,200 people in town. But many people are choosing flight over being shrunk. "

"Any way to be more exact?" Bolar asked.

"My parents are organizing the volunteers. Also Andrea will be assisting us. Some of the townspeople will be staying at her place."

"So do you want us to split up?" Cherry asked.

"No! Andrea got a shrink gun for Christmas. She doesn't need your help to shrink people."

"Mini goddesses with shrink guns. Don't think I like that idea." Tracey muttered.

"Worry about it later, we got to get supplies in here." Mindy said.

"Not to mention people. I should check on my folks. Let's move out people, we got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it."

 InterludeJanuary 1 2003

"What are you doing my goddess?"

Katharina looked down at the tiny two-meter (about 6'7") tall Amazon at her foot. She was a member of her army of Amazon clones.

"You’re a brave little clone to talk to me without permission. Since I'm in a good mood. I'll tell you. I'm planning whom I want to suffer when I attack Donville tomorrow. Her parents are a must. And I can't forget her friends and neighbours.  I can't wait to see their faces when I unexpectedly attack."

"They're expecting you."

"What! Who dares to interrupt me?" Katharina asked, angrily getting to her feet. She found herself face to face with two women.

"Mr. G told Sara that your coming on January 2nd 2003, most of the town's population has either fled or going into hiding."

"Darn. It's a pain, having to hunt people down. Now I have to launch a massive invasion to conquer the planet or at least North America."

"Not necessary.  With our help they won't have a chance. No matter where they run to."

"Why would a couple of super witches help me?" Katharina asked.

"Our reasons are our own. Do you want our help or not?"

"Do they suspect your coming?" Katharina asked.

"Oh no! While Sara is aware of our existence, she thinks our focus is somewhere else."

"Then by all means lets give them an unexpected surprise."

Katharina and the two super witches then started laughing.

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

January 1 2003

 

"Where do we stand?" Andrea asked Sara.

"We got 480 people willing to be shrunk at our end. We got an assembly line system going." She pointed to the line of people before Sara's house. They would walk up to the house where they would get shrunk to a quarter of an inch in height. Then they would walk inside the house.

"Mindy and Marbonear are inside working on portable toilets and a mini kitchen. How are things on your end?"

"I've shrunk 120 volunteers, who are staying at my place. Looks like everyone else has decided to flee or to fight it out."

"That's only 600 people all together. I hope to God, I'm wrong about what's going to happen to those who fled town."

 

While she was talking, her parents came walking by.

"Guess we can't put it off any more." Henry Cole muttered.

"Yeah, we have to get in line." Susan added.

"Actually I can shrink you right now." Andrea said.

"With that tiny gun?" Henry asked.

"Yes. I assure you its safe. Want to try it, or do you prefer to wait in line?"

"Guess we'll try it. Can you do both of us at once?" Henry asked.

"I prefer to do one person at a time."

"All right, do me first then."

Andrea aimed the gun at Henry then fired. Henry was engulfed in red light, and then he rapidly began to shrink.  Sara watched as he shrank from a towering giant to a man small enough to fit into her hand.

"Henry you're so tiny. Oh!" Susan cried as the shrink ray hit her. She rapidly dwindled to a quarter of an inch in height.

 

"Everything is so big." Henry cried.

"It's not permanent. You'll get restored once the danger has passed. Want a ride to my house?" Sara asked she brought her hand down to the ground. Her parents then claimed aboard.

"Never thought I would see the day that I would have my parents in the palm of my hand. I feel like a giantess."

"You're enjoying this?" Susan asked.

"If there was another way to keep you safe, I would have done it mom." Sara replied. "Must admit I can see why Peggy treated me the way she did. But don't worry I have no plans to treat you as pets."

"I would hope not." Henry replied. Sara then carried her parents into her home.

 

After putting her parents on the floor, Sara went to check up on Mindy and Marbonear.

 

"How's it coming?" Sara asked them.

"We should be finished within the hour." Mindy replied.

"That's good news. Let me know if you need anything."

"I've heard that mini goddesses can make anything out of thin air. Is that true?" Marbonear asked.

"I won't say anything. But I can make objects. What do you have in mind?"

"It would be helpful if you can make food appear out of thin air."

“That shouldn't be a problem as long as it's not too fancy."

 

Later that night after supper, Sara looked over the crowd of little people in her living room. There were men, woman and children in some cases entire families.

"How is everyone holding up?" She asked.

Most people said fine but a few people complained about how small they were.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but there wasn't enough room for hundreds of six inch tall people in this house. Now if you excuse me I got things to plan."

 

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" Andy asked Sara.

"I've been talking it over with Andrea. We are going to try to drive her away from town or at the very least confront her. While you Sizechangers take care of things here.

Andy frowned.

"I want to more than that. I want to be out there fighting her."

"Me too. I was one of the hundred who came back home. I'm sure I can handle a GTS-Goddess." Bolar added.

"The who?" Sara asked.

"The hundred sent after Brooke. I was one few who made it back. "

"I'm curious what happened to the rest?" Andrea asked.

"I always wondered what it was like to be one of the hundred." Tracey said.

"Let's see, that darn Maxar was the one who caught Brooke. I know of six Sizechangers who came home empty-handed. At least ten died in the search. As for the rest no one knows. Although I like to think there alive somewhere in the Mimimizer controlled universes. As for what it was like, the video game 'The hunt for Brooke" from Kim Buck's world gives a good idea what it was like." Bolar replied.

"As much as I want to learn more about the great Brooke hunt we got bigger things to worry about. You know if you go into battle your putting your life at risk?"

"It's a risk we're willing to take." Several Sizechangers replied.

"Fine, but I want at least two Sizechangers to stay here and one at Andrea's place."

"As you wish Sara." The Sizechangers replied.

 January 2 2003 

A clear sky dawned over the town of Donville, Ontario. Paul Hoffman wondered if it would the last one he would see.

"There still time to hide you know. This isn't your fight."

Paul looked down at the mini goddess by his feet.

"This is my town Andrea. I refuse to run or to hide. "

"But it's suicide to stay."

"Rather die like a man. Than live as a coward."

"At the very least have the Sizechangers enlarge you to mega giant size so you can meet her on equal terms."

"And risk having the town being crushed under my feet? No thanks."

 

Katharina approached the town. She wasn't surprised to see the streets deserted. She was a little surprised to see that Sara had another mini goddess with her and was very surprised to see a man walk toward her.

"I am Paul Hoffman. Mayor of Donnville. I order you to leave my town."

Katharina giggled.

"You’re either brave or stupid little man. You remind me of a mayor I once read about. Mr. Nutman I believe his name was."

"Who?" Paul asked. But instead of answering him Katharina brought her foot down on him with a mighty CRUNCH.

 

"That was cold blooded murder." Sara told Katharina.

"I did your world a favour by killing him. Now I'm going to kill your parents."

"No you're not, there in a safe place where you can't hurt them."

"Oh really! It's time you to meet my secret weapon.  Come on out super witches."

A3,000-foot blond and a 3,000-foot brunette appeared by Katharina's side. The mini goddesses recognized them.

"Oh no! It's the tease that mortal witches. This is going to be bad." Andrea cried.

"Cindy! Tammy! What are you doing here?" Sara asked.

"Giving Katharina a hand." Cindy replied.

"But when I last saw you where were asking about interfering with Survivor: the backyard and then Mr. G said to tease some Sizechangers."

"What!" Cried the Sizechangers who were listening in on the conversation."

"Well in the case of the SW casino universe. Certain hostile elements have entered the plot. We’re betting that the wildlife and hostile humans will kill off most of the contestants." Cindy replied.

"And if not, we can always give them a little nudge in the direction we want them to go.'" Tammy added.

"Enough chit chat. Make Sara's parents appear in the palm of my hand right now." Katharia commanded.

The witches cast a spell and frowned when it didn't work.

"We are unable to comply. There in an area where our magic can't reach." Tammy explained.

"What! Are you saying you witches can't help?"

"I wouldn't say that. You want to kill off as many town people as possible right?"

"Of course. Get to the point."

"Let's try this spell. Let all the people who think they escaped Donville appear at our feet."

To the mini goddesses horror, 3600 people appear at the giantesses feet.

"Oh no! It's everyone who fled town. I was afraid of this." Sara cried.

 

The townspeople were confused. They were in the middle of doing a thousand different things when they suddenly found themselves back in town. The puzzlement turned to horror when they saw Katharina and the two gigantic super witches by her side.

"Surprise! Thought you could get away did you?" People got on their hands and knees and begged for the lives, but she was unmoved.

"I sentence this town and it's people to death. Let the slaughter begin."

"Not we can help it." Came from the throats of three Sizechangers.

 

Interlude (actually a change of POV)

"Welcome to BET'S R US live coverage of the Battle of Donville."

"Battle is right Dave. On one side we have Katharina the GTS-Goddess, Cindy and Tammy Spell also known as the Tease that Mortal super witches. On the other side we have the mini goddesses Sara and Andrea and the SizeChangers Bolar, Andy and Cherry,

 

"Don't forget the 3600 humans trying to get out the way Donna."

"So who will win this mini goddess /Sizechanger Vs GTS-Goddess/super witch fight? Will any humans outside Sara's house survive? Place your bets now."

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 4 by Mr_G

Chapter four

 

"What's going on out there?"

Tracey looked down at the tiny man by her feet.

"All I know is that Katharina has arrived and I presume they're fighting her right now."

"We're tried of being small and helpless." Several men and women told her.

"Well your not get restored until we know it’s safe." She told them.

"I should have listened to my girlfriend." One man cried.

"Oh and why'd that?" Tracey asked.

"She tried to get me to flee town with her. But I said it was safer here. Oh why didn't I listen to her?"  

 

"Why didn't I listen to my boyfriend?" Peggy cried as she ran for her life. Earlier that morning she had been playing with a SW she had bought online when without warning she found herself back in town.

"I thought Mark was nuts when he suggested that we hide in Sara's house." Peggy thought to herself. The truth was she had mixed feelings toward Sara. Peggy liked her but felt the need to try to dominate her. When Sara refused to be a pet, Peggy had a craving to dominate shrunken people. Going as far to buy them online. So the thought of being shrunk terrified her and being in a position where Sara could have her revenge was more than she could stand.

 

"Peggy is that you?" She heard a voice ask. She looked down and saw Sara.

"Sara, I'm sorry for the way I treated you before. Please help me!" She cried.

"Too late!" Katharina cried before crushing them underfoot.

 

At first Sara thought she was in hell. There was blood and flesh all around her. All of it stuck to a surface. Then it hit her that she was on the bottom of Katharina's foot.

"It's a shame that you can't die. Things would be so much easier if you mini goddesses died after being stepped on."

 

"The same could be said for you. You big bully." Cherry said as she hit Katharina. Unfortunately she could only reach 2,600 feet in height putting her at a disadvantage.

While this was going on, Sara teleported herself off Katharina's foot and next to Andrea's side.

 

"I regret to say all my efforts to lure her away from town have failed." Andrea told her.

They then watched as Katharina picked Cherry up by the neck.

"I don't like people who attack me." She then sucked punched Cherry.

 

At 3,000 feet in height Bolar felt like a mighty giant. He wished he could get even bigger, but he was near the limits of his growth potential. He went to intercept Katharina but Tammy stepped in the way.

"Where do you think your going loser?" She asked.

"Loser! Don't you know who I am?" Bolar shouted.

"Yes I do, you’re the sizechanger who arrived an hour too late at Brooke's apartment."

"You know about that?" Bolar asked. But instead of answering an 800-foot sword appeared in her hands.

"Oh shit!" Bolar cried. He tried to shrink her but she stabbed him through the chest before he could make much of an effort.

Bringing her height back up to 3,000 feet she then cut off Bolar's head. Watching as it hit the ground crushing people. His body did likewise and rivers of purple blood flowed. 

"What a dummy." She muttered.

 

Meanwhile Andy was fighting Cindy. They were doing there best to shrink other. But they since had size changing abilities it was a case of shrink and grow. That is until Andy saw Bolar loose his head.

"Bolar!" He cried. It was the distraction Cindy needed. She quickly shrank him back to normal size. Worse Tammy was bearing down on him.

 

"Looks like Stanley Charm will be putting out the help wanted sign after today." Tammy muttered.

"Somebody help me." He cried.

 

Meanwhile Cherry was also crying out for help.

"You're wasting your breath. Your friends are unable to aid you." Katharina gloated. "Any last words before I choke your pretty neck?" Katharina asked.

 

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

 

Surprised Katharina looked up and saw a 3,000-foot man. A man she recognized.

"Maxar!" She asked.

At the sound of the name the super witches dropped what they were doing.

"That's my girlfriend you're choking there."

"Ex girlfriend." Cherry wanted to say but wanted to save her breath.

Katharina tried to give Maxar a knock out punch but ran into a smart shield.

"Ow! Cindy, Tammy, take care of this pest."

 

"We heard about you. You’re the Sizechanger who thinks he's a god." Cindy said.

"I have you know that I'm the most powerful Sizechanger in the multiuniverse." Maxar told them.

"Think the Size Ranger would disagree with you." Tammy then swung her 800-foot sword at Maxar, but it broke on contact with his smart shield.

Cindy then tried her best to shrink Maxar, but didn't have any luck. Then both tried using fireballs against him but only ended up burning themselves.

"This isn't fun anymore." Cindy muttered.

"Let's go home." Tammy muttered.

Both super witches then disappeared from sight.

 

"I got to get myself one of those shields." Sara muttered.

"You mean like the one surrounding your house?" Andrea asked.

"What!"

 

While the super witches where busy with Maxar, Katharina resumed her destruction of the town. As luck would have she reached the Cole's house. The house crumbled under her weight but the shield surrounding Sara's house remained intact. Katharina frowned she sensed the smart shield.

 

"So that what Mr. G meant when he said my house is crush proof."

 

Katharina started to curse but then saw Maxar coming toward her.

"I'm not finished with you yet." He told her.

"I not afraid of a 3,000-foot man." She told him. To her horror he began to grow.

"How about a 6,000-foot man?" He asked after he had stopped growing.

“This isn't happening." Katharina cried as he lifted her into the air.

"What so I do with this piece of trash?" Maxar asked Cherry.

"Take her back to her home world to finish her off." She replied.

He and Maxar then disappeared from sight.

 

"That's some powerful boyfriend you got there." Sara told Cherry.

"Ex-boyfriend. The only reason why he doesn't force himself on me is because Mr. G won't let him." Cherry replied.

"Sounds like an interesting story between you two."

"A story I don't want to get into right now. Come on we got a lot of clean up to do."

 January 3 2003

It took a day for the Sizechangers, humans (out of the 3600 brought to town by the super witches 1200 survived) and mini goddesses to clean up enough of the town to feel it was safe to restore the people living in Sara's and Andrea's house. Some people didn't like what they saw when they were restored.

 

"We lost everything." Henry Cole cried after looking over the remains of his house.

"No." Sara replied. "You still have your lives." 

"She's right." Susan Cole said, trying to comfort her husband.

"Still I doubt my insurance will cover this." Henry muttered.

"I'm more worried about Katharina. Will she be back?" Susan asked.

 

"Good question. Wish I could say for certain yes or no." Andrea replied.

"Wish you won't sneak up on me."

"Sorry. I'm here to say goodbye at least for now. I'm needed elsewhere. The Sizechangers will be leaving in a few days as well."

"Sorry to hear that. But before you go where can I get one of those size change guns?" Sara asked.

"Well you can steal one from one of Dolly Hitler's gun factories or you can ask Mr. G for one."

"Who's Dolly Hitler?" Sara asked.

"She's a SW who rules much a SW-space. Personally I would deal with Mr. G. Anyway I got to run. But don't hesitate to see me or call me if you feel the need."

"All right." The two mini goddesses hugged. Then Andrea was gone.

"To think just a few days ago I hated her. Now were friends." Sara muttered.

"So now what?" Henry asked.

“Think I'll have another chat with Mr. G and pray it's a long time before GTS-Goddesses return to this world." Sara answered.

 

Interlude

Mr. G was waiting for her in the void.

"What can I do for you?" he asked.

"An end to the GTS/SW war would be nice."

"I have already decided the year when the war will end. I will not end it sooner."

"You’re saying you have the future all mapped out?"

"Parts of it. Broad outlines but not all the details."

"All right can you at least tell me wither or if Katharina will attack again."

"She does want revenge against you and your world. If she has her way, millions of people on your world will die."

"But will she get her way?" Sara asked but Mr. G refused to answer her.

"Answer me this then. Why did you turn me into a mini goddess?"

"You’re the one who wanted to be a goddess. I just gave you want you wanted."

"I didn't ask to be shrunk."

"True. But I gave you everything else you asked for. You asked for eternal life, I gave to you. You asked for magic powers, I gave them to you. You should have known there would be a price to pay."

"But to be shrunk."

"Would you rather have become a GTS-Goddess instead?"

Sara started to say yes, but changed her mind.

"Something to think about isn't it? Before I go here's a gift for you."

A shrink gun (also known as a size change gun) appeared in Sara's hands.

"Thank you Mr. G."

"You're welcome now if you excuse me. There are other matters that require my attention."

He then disappeared from sight leaving her alone in the void.

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G

Chapter five

 

Gabriel University world

 

May 3, 2003

 

Sara dialled the number her source said was Minimizer's number. But to her dismay, she got a message saying this number had been disconnected.

"Darn! How I'm going to get in contact with Minimizer now?" she muttered. Then she remembered the he hung out at a place called the SW clubhouse. She also heard it was outside the Wishbone multi universe she decided to go see Mr. G for advise.

 

Sara found him at some university talking to an eight-inch tall redhead. She decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

 

"It’s too late for that. Your tale is a cautionary one for mini goddesses who want to visit the SW Clubhouse." Mr. G replied.

"Who would want to?" Claire asked. " It's a horrible place."

"I do." Sara Cole replied. "I wish to talk to Minimizer. I want to chase down the bad guys in "Dwindling Ratings." Sara then shows off her size change gun.

"I'll deal with you in a minute Sara." Mr. G turns to Claire. "I take you learned a lesson here?"

"Don't mess with writer gods and stay far away from the SW clubhouse." Claire replied.

Mr. G then turned to Sara.

"I would worry more about the problems of your own universe and less about the universe of "Dwindling Rating".

"The GTS-Goddesses won't dare attack my world again after what happened to them last time. Would they?" Sara asked.

"What do you think?" Was Mr. G only reply.

 

"If I may offer some advice. You would be powerless at the clubhouse. Something I found out the hard way." Claire told Sara.

 

Before Sara could reply, Andrea showed up.

"There you are. Your home world is under GTS-goddess attack."

"Not again!" Sara moaned. "Sigh! Lead the way."

 Sara Cole's home worldMay 3, 2003

To her surprise Andrea led Sara not to her hometown but to the city of Vancouver.

"What are we doing here?" Sara asked.

"Gabrielle is the reason." Andrea then pointed to the 1200 GTS-Goddess going on a rampage through downtown Vancouver. To Sara's surprise the goddess was dressed in a confederate general's uniform.

"At least she's smaller than Katharina." Sara muttered.

"I'M A LOT BIGGER THAN YOU ARE." Gabrielle shot back.

"I demand that you go back where you came from."

"NO CAN DO. THE FORCES OF SW-SPACE DESRTROYED MY BELOVED CSA. SO IN RETURN I'M DESTROYING THE NATIONS AND PEOPLE LOYAL TO SW."

"But we had nothing to do with the destruction of the CSA."

"You're wasting your time Sara. Gabrielle can't be reasoned with."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE. I CAN BE RESONABLE, BUT NOT TO YANKEES OR CANADIANS. DEATH TO CANADA AND THE CANADIAN PEOPLE! DEATH TO THE YANKEES!"

"I can't let you destroy Canada." Sara vowed.

"JUST TRY TO STOP ME." Gabrielle taunted.

Suddenly Sara's cell phone rang. Surprised Sara answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sara, this is your mom. There are two GTS-Goddesses attacking the town. Help us before they..." Then the line went dead.

"Mom!" Sara cried. But there was no answer. Sara then teleported home.

 

Sara then found herself standing in front of the rubble that was the temporary shelter that was the Cole home. Standing over the rubble was a blond 600 foot blond GTS-Goddess.

"YOU'RE BACK EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED."

"Rose Crusher? What have you done?"

"I CRUSHED THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR MOTHER. SHE'S DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL." Rose replied, unable to contain the glee in her voice."

"What about my dad?" Sara asked.

"I HAVE HIM."

Sara turned around and saw a 1500-foot GTS-Goddess coming toward her. She had reddish brown hair and green eyes. In her right hand was Henry Cole.

"Who the heck are you?" Sara asked.

"SARA COLE MET RACHEL FOSTER." Rose replied.

"I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF ROSE. MY NAME IS RACHEL. IT'S TIME TO MAKE A DEAL."

"WE DISCUSSED THIS EARLIER. NO HOSTAGE DEALS. WE KILL HER PARENTS AND EVERYONE IN TOWN. END OF STORY."

"Not if I can help it!" Sara said to herself. Out loud she said. "Hey don't talk about me as if I'm not even here." Sara told Rose. She then turned to Rachel.

"What type of deal do you have in mind?" Sara asked.

 

"SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF ABANDON YOUR WAR AGAINST THE GTS-GODDESSES OR ELSE YOUR DAD IS TOAST." Rachel replied.

"If you think I'm going to go for that you don't know me very well." Sara replied.

"I ADMIT I DON'T KNOW YOU VERY WELL AT ALL. I'M A GTS FAN NOT A SW FAN." Rachel replied.

"Wonder what she means by that?" Sara wondered.

"STOP WASTING TIME. KILL MR. COLE." Rose cried.

Rachel then looked down at her right hand and then a surprised expression showed on Rachel's face.

"Something wrong?" Sara asked.

"THIS WHOLE SIMULATION IS WRONG." Rachel replied.

"Excuse me?"

"THERE'S NO POINT FIGHTING AN INDESCRIBABLE MINI GODDESS. SURE YOU CAN KILL MORTAL SW AND I ADMIT KILLING THAT ARMY WAS FUN. BUT HOW CAN ONE WIN AGAINST SOMEONE WHO CAN'T DIE?"

"She sounds like Sara Evens." Sara thought to herself.

Rose shook her head. Then she said to Rachel..

"WE HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOU. OUT OF ALL THE CANDIDATES WHO TRIED SIM GTS-GODDESS THE COUNCIL THOUGHT YOU WERE THE BEST FOR OUR NEEDS."

"What's Sim GTS-Goddess?" Sara asked.

"IT'S A VR SIMULATOR. THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE EXISTS INSIDE A COMPUTER." Rachel replied.

"I'm no simulation." Sara protested. She had never heard anything so silly in all her life.

"NEITHER I'M I." Rose added. "BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR CONFUSION."

"I'M NOT CONFUSED." Rachel replied. "YOU TWO ARE SIMULATIONS AND I'M REAL. I'LL PROVE IT." To Sara's surprise, Rachel then pinched herself. When she failed to disappear, she pinched herself again.

"You think your dreaming?" Sara asked.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT ALWAYS WORKED BEFORE." Rachel cried.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE A TEMP BEFORE. NOW YOU'RE A PERMANENT GTS-GODDESS." Rose explained.

"BUT I GOT A LIFE BACK IN THE REAL WORLD."  Rachel moaned.

"THAT'S THE BEST PART OF THIS DEAL. WHEN YOU ENTERED THE VR MACHINE YOU SPLIT INTO TWO PEOPLE. A VERSION OF YOU IS LIVING YOUR LIFE BACK ON KIM BUCK'S WORLD. WHILE THE OTHER YOU LIVES LIFE AS A GTS-GODDESS. HERE TAKE A LOOK AT THE OTHER VERSION OF YOU."

 

A glassy look then came over Rachel's eyes.

"What happening to her?" Sara asked.

"SHE LOOKING AT HER HOME WORLD. SHE'LL BE BACK SHORTLY." Rose replied.

"What's this deal you mentioned and what's Kim buck's world?" Sara asked.

"REMEMBER HOW GODDESS MAKERS TRICKED YOU INTO BECOMING A MINI GODDESS?"

"Yeah! So what?"

"WELL MR. G LET US TRICK SOMEONE INTO BECOMING A GTS-GODDESS. RACHEL IS OUR ANSNWER TO YOU. AT LEAST THAT WAS THE PLAN."

Sara was shocked.

"You created a GTS-Goddess just to deal with me?"

"YOU PROVEN TO BE QUITE A PEST." Rose replied.

 

Rachel then woke up. Sara could tell that she was upset about something.

"THAT SW ARMY I FOUGHT EARLIER AND THE OTHER PEOPLE I KILLED. WERE THEY REAL?" Rachel asked.

"OF COURSE!" rose replied. "THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THEY CHOSE YOU. YOU'RE GOOD AT KILLING MORTALS."

"What army?" Sara thought about asking but didn't. Instead she watched Rachel look at her blood stained feet.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?" Rachel cried.

"THERE ONLY MORTAL. DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR DEATHS." Rose replied.

"BUT I NEVER INTENDED TO KILL ANYBODY. I THOUGHT IT WAS A SIMULATION." Rachel whined.

"YOU GENTLE GTS-GODDESSES MAKE ME WANT TO GAG." Was Rose's response.

"There's such a thing as a gentle GTS-Goddess?" Sara asked.

"THERE'S DOZENS OF THEM IF THE WISHBONE GTS-GODDESS GUIDE IS ANY INDICATION." Rachel replied.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU GOING TO ASK. YES ALL THE GTS-GODDESSES MENTIONED IN THE GUIDE ARE REAL."

"EVEN SALLY COOPER AND JESSICA?" Rachel asked. Rose nodded yes.

"Who?" Sara asked. But got no answer.

"SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?" Rachel asked.

"THAT'S PARTLY UP TO YOU. THIS WORLD IS YOUR ASSIGNMENT." Rose replied.

"YOUR NOT LEAVING ME HERE ARE YOU?" Rachel asked.

"I don't want to have a GTS-Goddess here on a permanent basis."

"WHY NOT? YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO YOUR HOME WORLD, THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THERE DON'T ALLOW FOR GTS-GODDESSES OR GIANTESSES." Rose told Rachel.

"A world without GTS? Can I move there?" Sara asked.

"NO! THE LAWS OF PHYSICS ON KIM BUCK'S WORLD DON'T ALLOW FOR SW OR MINI GODDESSES." Rose replied.

“Too bad. But it sounds like a safe haven. Too bad it came too late for my parents."

"AT LEAST THAT WENT RIGHT. THEY ARE DEAD AS DOORNAILS." Rose cried.

"UM I DON'T RECALL DROPPING MR. COLE. ARE YOU SURE HE'S DEAD?" Rachel asked.

"HE MUST BE. AND IF HE'S NOT I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF." Rose replied.

Sara was surprised to see two GTS-goddess arguing. What was said next surprised her even more.

"DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART ROSE?" Rachel asked.

"WHEN IT COMES TO SW AND THEIR RELATIVES NO." Rose replied before disappearing from sight.

"WHAT A COLD BITCH." Rachel muttered.

"I agree. Man there's must be something wrong with me, I'm agreeing with a GTS-goddess."

"FOR WHAT ITS WORTH I'M SORRY."

Part of Sara wanted to believe her. But she didn't trust the GTS-Goddess yet.

"Sorry won't bring back the people you killed will it?" She asked Rachel. Just before she teleported to British Columbia so she didn't hear Rachel's reply.

 

Sara then found herself in the ruins of Vancouver.

"How goes the battle?" She asked Andrea.

"Not good. She ignores me. Other than getting a few people out of the way, I've haven't had much luck. Vancouver has been destroyed and Gabrielle working on the other cities in the Fraser River Valley." Andrea replied.

 

Suddenly a nine-inch tall blond mini goddess appeared beside Sara. Andrea recognized her at once.

"Tina! What are you doing here?" Andrea asked.

"You two know each other?" Sara asked.

"Yes! Tina is a mini goddess who happens to be on our side." Andrea replied.

"I could have used your help earlier."

"I was helping you Sara. I was working behind the scenes to fool the GTS-Goddesses. Let me show you."

Before Sara could even argue, Tina grabbed her by the hand and then they were gone.

 

Sara was surprised to be led back to her house.

"Please forgive me for braking into your house. I wanted to place them in a safe place." Tina told Sara.

"Them?" Sara asked. Tina pointed to a six-inch tall couple standing in her living room.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Sara asked.

"Tina rescued us." Susan Cole replied.

"She froze time and shrank us with one of those size change guns."  Henry Cole added.

"I have the power not only to travel through time I can also freeze it as well. As for the size change gun I took it from a SW solder." Tina explained.

"Thank you Tina." Sara and her parents then got into a group hug.

 "So now what? Henry asked.

"Well the GTS-Goddesses think your dead. You could hide out at Sara's place until the war is over." Tina suggested.

"But the war could last for decades." Sara cried.

"Actually the war will last another six years." Tina replied.

"How do you know?" Sara asked.

"I'm a time traveler. I've been to the future and talked to future versions of myself. " Tina replied.

"Don't think I want to be coped up in a house for six years." Susan commented.

"I agree. I have another idea. We restore my parents back to normal and send them to Kim Buck's world."

"Where?" The Cole's asked.

"It's a world where the laws of physics don't allow GTS. You'll be safe from the GTS-Goddesses there." Sara replied.

"They also don't allow for SW. If you send you parents there, you'll never see them again." Tina pointed out.

"So your saying our choices are spending six years in this house or going into exile in another universe and never seeing our daughter again?" Susan asked.

"Unless you want another round with the GTS-Goddesses those are your choices."

"Anything but that." Susan cried.

"You're asking us to make a hard choice. I hate the thought of being shrunk for years but I also hate the idea of never seeing our daughter again." Henry commented.

"I'm not crazy about the choices ether, but Rachel and friends aren't giving us much choice."

"Actually Rachel not the problem you may find this part to believe Sara but you will become friends with Rachel. It's goddesses like Rose who are the problem."

"We need some time to think about it."

"All right. But don't take too long."

"In the mean time there's a GTS-Goddess I want to check up on."

 

Sara was a bit surprised to find Rachel on the move heading east.

"Where are you going?" Sara asked.

"TO HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA." Rachel replied. "IT'S MY HOME. OR AT LEAST THE CLOSEST THING I GOT TO HOME ON THIS WORLD."

"You said that you're sorry for your actions. Why not you prove it?"

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?"

"Gabrielle is on a rampage out in the Vancouver area. She has vowed to bring death to all Canadians."

"WHAT! SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT?"

"Her actual words were "Death to Canada, death to the Canadian people."

"YOU'RE ASKING ME TO FIGHT ANOTHER GTS-GODDESS. I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO GOT THAT FAR." Rachel replied.

"Thought you were against the war on SW."

"I AM. BUT YOU’RE ASKING ME TO FIGHT A BATTLE I'M NOT SURE I CAN WIN. I FOUGHT BY HER SIDE WHEN I FIRST USED SIM GTS-GODDESS. SHE'LL BE THOUGH TO BEAT."

"So you're going to let Gabrielle wipe Canada off the map."

"SIGH! FOR THE SAKE OF CANADA I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO."

"Consider it pence for your earlier actions."

Rachel then gave Sara a look, but started heading west. Sara watched her go.

"Hope having GTS-Goddesses fight each other is a good idea." Sara thought to herself.

 Kim Buck worldMay 4 2003

"So that's our story." Henry Cole told Kim Buck.

Kim looked at the couple in his living room. A few hours earlier a wormhole had opened up and the Cole's emerged.

'That's an interesting tale. I'm a GTS fan, but I do feel sorry for you. I can't afford do to much for you. However I got friends who may be able to help you. Like you they came from another world to this one." Kim told the Cole's.

"What world did they come from?" Henry asked.

"They were survivors of mega world survivor. Now their successful GTS models. They are good people." Kim replied.

"Thought GTS weren't allowed in this world?" Susan asked.

"Giantess models are women over six feet tall. Most are between six and seven feet tall." Kim replied.

"Ok so giantess really means Amazon."

"Correct."

"We can live with that."

 

The end for now

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1464