Zelda's Toy by samus
Summary:

As suggested by one of my Patrons, I’ve started a new Zelda story!

Zelda is tired of being a goody-two-shoes princess all the time, and midway through her latest Hyrulian journey with her companion Link, she comes across a mysterious shrinking ability which may let her have some actual fun…


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Body Exploration, Humiliation, Vore, Feet, Footwear, Slave, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2197 Read: 2705 Published: April 24 2024 Updated: May 18 2024

1. Prologue by samus

2. Chapter 1 by samus

Prologue by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

There was a time in his life when Link had assumed, rather confidently, that the only giant women he’d ever have to deal with would be of the Great Fairy variety.


That was a pretty fair assumption too, given that in a world like this, giant creatures were typically of a much more monstrous design.

Certainly…he never thought he’d be in a predicament like this one.

Princess Zelda had been his loyal, trusted, capable traveling companion for quite some time now. Traveling around Hyrule together, putting the shattered pieces back together after Ganon’s cruel reign, it was nice. Everything felt right with the world.

…At first.

But all good things came to an end, and they did the moment Zelda emerged from that dungeon with him, having attained a mysterious new ability found at the heart of it. It was a strange thing from the get go; how come she got that kind of power but he didn’t?

No matter the answer though…it soon became clear that having this in her grasp was turning her into a very different sort of person.

“Link…look…”

She breathed out her words with awe, as she stretched out her brown-gloved hand and extended it towards a passing butterfly, while they sat together at the campfire they had made for the night. Link watched with some bewilderment as she shrunk the butterfly down to a speck so small it was hardly bigger than a fly.

The ability to shrink living matter…was something she could do now. Apparently.

“That’s great. I mean, that’s really cool.”

Link tried his very best to sound enthusiastic as he chowed down on the skewer of meat he had just cooked on the fire. He was equal parts jealous she could do that now and he couldn’t, but also, frankly, he was worried.

That kind of ability…it seemed a little too dangerous for comfort.

He didn’t like the gleam in her eyes when she looked over the flames at him either. The fire cast an ominous, darkly wavering shadow on her face as she stared at him.

“...Link. Can I ask you something?”

He swallowed the chewed up meat with some effort and looked across at her warily, “...Yes?”

“...Would you mind if I…tried this on you?”

Immediately, he started to shake his head frantically, denying and then some.

“No, no I really don’t think that’s a good idea, Zelda-”

“But why not?” She leaned forward a bit on the stump she was using as a seat, tucking a short golden blond strand of hair behind her ear. She had such a cute face, such an endearing expression on it, it was a little too easy to assume she meant well…
“This power could be really useful to us, but so far I’ve only tried it on beings who are already small. Doesn’t it make sense that I try it on something the same size as me?”

Sure, but why does it have to be me!?

Link made another valid point: “You don’t even know how to reverse it yet! What if you do that to me and then I get stuck like that forever!?”

But Zelda still seemed rather hell-bent on the idea of going through with it. He tried one more time to protest, but she was already standing up, slowly, ominously, extending her hand towards him.

Before he could even think fast enough to run, she cast her magic. A jet of glowing turquoise magic came rushing out towards him and embraced his body like a capsule. The half-eaten skewer went flying out of his hand as it happened, and he seized up a little bit. 

Every cell of his Elven body was on fire, yet it felt like he had been frozen on the spot at the same time. And before he knew it, the world around him was expanding, stretching, filling his vision, until he was swamped with every aspect of his senses. Every smell, sight and sound was intensified like crazy.

But the craziest thing of all was seeing Zelda now towering above him, looming over his shrunken body with an alarmingly intense glee in her eyes. And frankly, she felt like there was good reason for her being this excited.

She was a princess who was always expected to do her duty diligently, and be on her best behaviour. 

For once…it would be nice to just have some plain, straight up fun. Even if it came at Link’s expense.

Link was so shocked, meanwhile, that he staggered and fell back over himself, hitting the ground with a look of bewilderment.

Zelda calmly paced around the side of the campfire, which was now so large that she could just toss him in there and burn him to a crisp if she wanted to.

She reached where he was, and slowly lowered herself until she was squatting right above him. He stared up at her crotch which was metres above his head, her skintight black pants hugging every curve of her.

Link could smell something like a sort of heady, tempting musk in the air, as she lingered over him like that.

Zelda casually laid an arm against the top of her thigh, tilting her head with amusement as she looked down at him. That look in her eyes told him he probably wasn’t going to be experiencing a lot of mercy from her…

“So…”

Her full, soft pink lips, curved into a smirk.

“What should I do with you first?”


End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Chapter 1 by samus
Author's Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

“H-hey come on…don’t do anything! We’re friends!” 


Link hoped that even if she was a little high off of her own power right now, Zelda would still show him some mercy. It was a long shot, but…


“...You’re so small…” Zelda didn’t even seem to be listening to him now. She reached for his shrunken body, wrapped her delicate hand around it, and lifted him up from his spot on the grass. In the flickering amber light from the campfire, she lifted him up before her face, and looked at him closely.


“Wh-what are you gonna do? Hey!” Link struggled. But though he had faced plenty of fearsome, and not exactly small, monsters before, he had never even imagined he would be faced with something like this. He couldn’t help but feel petrified. He looked up at her in sheer terror, acutely aware of just how small and weak he was compared to her. 


“Hmm…good question. But you know, after walking all day, I’m feeling exhausted. My feet could really use some TLC…and well…it’s a little hard for me to do that thoroughly, so…”

Link’s heart sank. Dealing with giant feet would have been bad enough. But giant feet that had gone through a whole day of walking and riding?


Absolutely no way. No way. He couldn’t possibly endure something like that!

He knew he had to somehow convince her not to go ahead with it.


“Z-Zelda hey, I can give you a foot massage at normal size-”

“Yeah but it’s really not gonna be the same, is it?”


Her mind was already made up, Link realized with some dismay. Zelda didn’t give him time to even breathe either, before she was already slipping one of her tall, tan boots off. He stared, horrified, as her black-stockinged foot emerged from the confines, already emanating a strong, almost suffocating smell.


Oh God…don’t…please don’t…


He gave her a pleading, begging look, but she didn’t even register it. She was too focused on her shoe, and she lifted him over the top of it, dangling him over the entrance to the boot. Down far below, the depths were so dark they were pitch black. But he didn’t have to guess too hard about the sweaty hell that must be awaiting him.


“I-I’ll do anything!!” he tried still to insist, in desperation, “I’ll do anything you want!! I’ll worship you willingly!! You know I think you’re actually even more beautiful at this—”

He was cut off by his own scream as she dropped him into her shoe first, and his miniscule body made a harsh impact with the interior.


It was just as Link would have expected. The soft material inside was sodden through and stunk like sweat. Just from being in here, he felt like he needed to shower himself ten times over, it was disgusting. But he knew she didn’t care what he thought of it, on the outside Zelda was peeking in through the top and smirking when she saw him sprawled out at the bottom.


“How is it in there?” she asked, and Link couldn’t even answer over his own wheezing and coughing. It was the kind of strong, stale smell that was so incredibly cloying, that it literally choked him up. His eyes were rimmed with tears and his throat ached from the sheer effort of trying to breathe in here.


“L–let me out…” he managed to say, however strained, but Zelda just tilted her head and smiled with those soft, plush pink lips of hers.

“Let you out? Why? Are you trying to say I’m disgusting or something?”


She felt a flush melt over her own cheeks. Honestly, Zelda had always imagined asserting herself over Link, dominating him, instead of being such a sweet and cheerful companion as she usually was. Now she was starting to resent all the times she had been, because damn…it felt so good to just hold the power like this.


“Link? Here-”

Taking just a little bit of pity on him though, she tilted the boot back again, and his little body came tumbling out until it landed on the middle of her palm. She wrapped her slender fingers around his form and gave him a slight squeeze, before lifting him up before her ski-jump nose and sniffing.


Zelda recoiled slightly, her pretty face crumpling into a realizing grimace. Oh…maybe he had good reason for being so desperate to get out after all…


“Ah…it must have smelt pretty bad in there huh…well…” she gave him a piteous look, “I’m sorry to say that probably means you won’t like this next part very much either…”


Before Link could even ask for her to elaborate on that, he already put two and two together through her actions. Zelda tightened her grip on him to a firm pinch around his little waist, acutely aware of holding so much power over him right now that she could basically pop him with just the slightest bit more pressure.


Of course, she wasn’t going to! But, she could…


“It’s been such a long day, Link.” Zelda let him dangle down until he was right in front of the sole of her gigantic right foot, “It’s the least you owe me…”


Link tried to struggle and protest. Even if he was dangling so high off the ground from his shrunken perspective, he would much rather just take the plunge down to it and risk the impact, than have to endure being put any closer towards that foot of hers.


But she didn’t loosen her grip even in the slightest, and he groaned with disgust as he was forcefully pressed up against her sole with a tight press, his body basically molding into her socked foot, his fresh tears getting absorbed by the stretched out, stinking material of her stocking.


He’d thought the inside of her boot was sweaty. Well, now he understood where the sweat had been coming from in the first place. It was now oozing into him, getting absorbed by the material of his azure tunic, turning it a darker blue. He was ground a little against her foot as if she had no care for how it actually felt at his size, no consideration for the pain it might cause him.


Zelda used him like she would a wooden foot roller, turning him horizontal, disorienting him as the world flipped, and running his body up and down the arch of her foot. She closed her eyes, finally feeling some relief from the tension of the day.


But still, there was an even better way that she could do this. 


When she finally peeled him away, his sapped body dangled in front of her again, covered in black lint sticking to him with the sweat, his face totally red and his blonde locks matted back to the point they had been stained brown. The princess finally set him down on one of the other stumps they used as makeshift seats around the campfire, and for a brief moment, he thought she was letting him go, finally.


“Th-thank you princess!”


But, his gratitude was short-lived. The color drained from his face, as he watched her stand up, hook her thumbs around the hem of her stockings, and start slowly peeling them down off her body.


Link closed his eyes and whimpered with defeat as he realized this was far from over…

End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14278