Stepmother's Care by Ava Greenwood
Summary:

For most of his life growing up, Bobby has been dependent on his stepmother, Vivian, a buxom Latina woman with a caring & motherly personality & a fiery temper when things don't go her way. After Bobby's father mysteriously disappeared, Bobby becomes depressed & more reliant on his stepmom. Vivian is tired of her stepson's pessimistic attitude. She is at her wit's end. But when Bobby catches the Shrinking Virus, everything changes. How will Bobby adjust to his life as a doll-sized boy? Will Vivian continue to care for her tiny stepson? Or will she use the new power dynamic to teach her son a valuable life lesson?


WARNING: Sexually explicit content intended for adults. All characters are written to be 18 years or older.


Thank you for supporting me in creating more content!

For early access to future chapters check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood

Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Maternal, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5209 Read: 22316 Published: April 14 2024 Updated: May 18 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Ava Greenwood

2. Chapter 2 by Ava Greenwood

3. Chapter 3 by Ava Greenwood

4. Chapter 4 by Ava Greenwood

5. Chapter 5 by Ava Greenwood

6. Chapter 6 by Ava Greenwood

Chapter 1 by Ava Greenwood
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mostly setting the scene & introducing the characters. Steamier content in future chapters!

Vivian Garcia glared out the window at the front lawn. The grass was horrendously overgrown.

"That boy," the buxom Latina woman grumbled to herself.

Bobby, her bum of a stepson, was supposed to have it mowed last week. Yet he had not accomplished the simple chore. Bobby had done nothing but act lazy & rebellious ever since his father's mysterious disappearance three years earlier. Of course, as the mother, she sympathized with her son. The two were not blood-related, but she had raised the boy since he was a toddler. Her loving bosom had comforted the child those many stormy nights & again when the boy's father disappeared. But since Bobby had dropped out of college & moved back in with her, the boy's behavior had reached a whole new level.

Vivian nudged Bobby's bedroom door. The sound of avalanching beer cans echoed from the other side. She shimmied the door the rest of the way open, pushing the stack of crinkled cans into the corner.

Bobby, her teenage stepson, lay asleep in his bed with his dark hair plastered to his forehead & mouth hung open lazily. She noticed the sweat coating his light skin. He was sleeping off another night of heavy drinking. Vivian gently tugged his shoulder.

"Come on, Bobby," she urged soothingly, "The sun will be down in a few hours & I need that grass cut."

Bobby rolled over & groaned, "Five more minutes."

The mother rubbed his back, "Alright. But I want to hear that mower running in twenty."

Vivian collected a few scattered beer cans & exited the room.

"And I really wish that you wouldn't drink in the house," she spoke as she closed the door, "You're still only nineteen."

She shook her head as she walked down the hall. The woman didn't know what she should do about her stepson. She had married Bryan, Bobby's father, when she was in her early twenties. Even though she had been young & inexperienced as a parent, she had done her best to be a good mother figure for the young Bobby. But now that he had reached manhood & his father wasn't around for support, she felt lost more than ever.

"Oh, Bryan, if only you were here," she often spoke to her missing husband.

She held herself & stared into the hallway mirror. Her fingers combed through her long brunette hair. She frowned at the mole that dotted her cheek. It was a smudge on her otherwise perfectly smooth caramel skin. She felt down the curve of her body to her wide hips. She smiled softly. Bryan always used to squeeze her hips. Though Bryan & Vivian had never had children together, the couple shared themselves often in the ten years they were married. Oh, how she missed it.

The young mother had a lot on her mind. From her adult son living at home to the loneliness that burdened her heart, she was emotionally stressed. She tried to distract herself by watching TV. But nowadays, all the TV ever broadcasted was news about the supposed "Shrinking Virus" spreading around. People everywhere were shrinking in size, some down to just a few inches. The broadcastings stressed the importance of staying home & avoiding others who may be carrying the virus. The isolation only contributed to her loneliness.

An egg cracked on the sizzling frying pan. She pushed the contents around with a spatula. Cooking always calmed her mind. Perhaps the smell of warm peppered omelet would revive her boy from his stoop. She set the boy's afternoon breakfast on the table.

"Hurry up!" Vivian yelled upstairs, "Your food is going to get cold!"

She rhythmically tapped her slippered foot on the linoleum floor. She wondered why she wasn't hearing any movement from Bobby's room. Usually, the promise of warm food at least got him out of bed. She huffed & stomped her feet up the stairs. Her steps were loud enough that she was sure Bobby could hear them from his room. It was a final warning for the boy to get his lazy butt up & moving. She kicked open the door & entered his room. She froze & looked around with a confused expression. Bobby was gone.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

The next 9 chapters are available for early access on my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1

Chapter 2 by Ava Greenwood
Author's Notes:

Bobby awakens to find himself the size of a mouse. And his unaware stepmom is looming overhead. Has her ass always been that big?

Bobby awoke to the sound of booming footsteps. He groaned & reached for his pillow. Why couldn't that woman just leave him alone & let him sleep? He huffed with annoyance & grabbed for his pillow, but his hand couldn't find it. It had probably rolled off the bed again. But when he blindly reached for the edge of the bed, his hands only met more blanket. His ruffled sheets seemed to stretch forever.

His confusion only deepened when he opened his eyes & scanned his surroundings. He was shrouded in darkness. Light peeked through the threads of his blanket, but something was off about the fabric. He could feel each individual thread with his fingers. Also, the size of the blanket seemed to have grown while he was sleeping. Though he pulled & wrestled with the fabric, he couldn't free himself from the darkness. In the far distance, he saw a light.

Finally, he managed to crawl out from under the world-consuming blanket. His eyes blinked as they adjusted to the light. They blinked again in disbelief. Everything was massive. His bed seemed to stretch for miles. The ceiling seemed to blur with distance. And his junkyard of a bedroom was the size of a literal junkyard. His hands slapped his face in exasperation.

"Oh my God! I've shrunk!" He squealed & then held his throat.

His voice sounded so high-pitched. He had caught the Shrinking Virus.

Immediately, his mind flashed to the many rumors & terrible stories he had heard of the rare yet vastly spreading Shrinking Virus: the unlucky schoolgirl who was squashed to death by the unaware lunch lady, the jock turned pet by a possessive cheerleader, and everyone knew about the businessman who was tortured for weeks by his scorned ex-wife. The editorials circled Bobby's head like a bad omen.

"The college drop-out smothered to death by his own bedsheets," Bobby's inner defeatist bitterly remarked.

His self-wallowing was interrupted by those booming footsteps getting louder & louder, then the creaking of his oversized bedroom door. A thundering female giant lumbered into the room. It took him a second to recognize the looming giantess as his own stepmother. But his eyes darted to the infamous royal blue yoga pants she always wore around the house. Even though Vivian was his stepmom, she was still a beautiful Latina woman in the prime of her life. He occasionally caught himself glimpsing at her womanly curves.

He slapped himself. He didn't have time to think about how annoyingly hot his stepmom was. He needed to get his mom's attention. He hesitantly stood to his feet, only now realizing his boxers had not shrunk with him. He shrugged off the embarrassment of his nudity. Right now, getting his mother's attention was the top priority. He desperately bounced near the edge of the bed, waving his arms & hollering. The giant woman tilted her head in his direction. She had heard a faint noise. The boy's frantically rapid arm movements became slow & meek as his giant stepmom loomed closer. Only now did he realize how truly enormous she was to his newly shrunken form. He could only stand, frozen by fear, as her thick body, now blown up to goddess-sized proportions, loomed ever closer.

To Bobby, Vivian had always been a nurturing presence with a fiery attitude when things didn't go her way. She often joked her Latina blood gave her such a red-hot temperament. But now that she loomed overhead like a terrifying yet beautifully curved monster, he couldn't help but tremble in her presence. His eyes went up her thick thighs, which stretched against the stretchy blue fabric, to the shadow of her cameltoe. He desperately tried to look away, but it was like staring at a horrific automobile accident. He couldn't avert his eyes.

"That's strange," Vivian's voice rolled like thunder, awakening the miniaturized boy from the staredown with her crotch, "He was here just a moment ago."

Then her hips turned. Bobby was amazed that such a mass could move so quickly. She turned, peering around his bed & room in confusion. Her giant thighs jiggled with each movement. She turned around completely, and Bobby faced the bane of his existence; his stepmom's perfectly plump ass held snugly in those royal blue yoga pants. This image had been the source of so much sexual confusion growing up, and now it was an all-consuming monument. The boy did not even have the opportunity to look away this time. As the image of his stepmom's rear burned into his consciousness, he realized her hot-air balloon-sized ass was growing. No, it was getting closer. She was sitting down! Her gigantic cheeks fell out of the sky as if to land on him with a planetary collision. The poor boy could only watch in stupefied horror as his stepmom's fat Latina ass swallowed the world around him.

He squeaked, "Mom-"  before tons of jiggly flesh cut off her voice.

All Bobby could see was darkness. He felt like he had died, squashed & asphyxiated under his giant stepmother's rear end. His puny body was compressed & stretched against his mattress. The gigantic booty felt oppressively snug but also spongey & soft against his bare skin. The feeling of warm cotton nylon fabric squeezing against the front of his naked body was enough stimulation to activate a few endorphins. Unfortunately for him, there was nothing the boy could do about it. Vivian's juicy rear had his limbs pinned down. Even his embarrassing half-erection was hopelessly pinned downward at an awkward angle. He desperately gasped for air. Vivian's massive cheeks were so oppressive against his chest that he couldn't breathe properly. He writhed every which way, but it was no use. He was trapped.

He groaned & pleaded with the goddess-like butt for his release. The rumbling growl of his stepmom's intestinal movements sounded from above, seemingly answering his prayer. Then, the violent trumpet of his behemoth stepmother's escaped flatulence vibrated his bones. His oxygen-deprived lungs ballooned with warm air. Despite the foul aroma, the combination of warm vibrations & dizzying asphyxiation only urged his stimulated member against the constricting fabric of her yoga pants.

"God, what is wrong with me?" Bobby questioned, as the embarrassment of getting turned on by his giant stepmom's repugnant gas flushed his skin.

So Bobby did the only thing he could do. His mouth opened wide, taking in as much jiggly butt flesh as possible. Then his sharp little teeth bit down hard. Vivian screeched & jumped to her feet.

"Owie," she whined & rubbed her backside, "What was that?"

Bobby inhaled the clean air with relief. He struggled sitting up, stuck in the soft crater created by Vivian's posterior. Rubbing his eyes, he looked up. Vivian stared down at him wide-eyed. Her soft brown irises locked onto him. Her mouth hung wide.

Bobby's hands subconsciously reached down to cover his recovering blue balls. For a moment, the two just stared in shocked silence. Then Vivian's eyes rolled back. Her eyelids fluttered shut. She fainted & her giant body fell backward & landed with a crash. At least Bobby's overfilled laundry basket cushioned her fall.

He crawled to the edge of the bed. His stepmother's giant collapsed body spanned across the floor.

"Well shit," he remarked melodramatically, "That could've gone worse."

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For early access to future chapters check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1

Chapter 3 by Ava Greenwood
Author's Notes:

Bobby explores the sleeping body of his giant unaware stepmother.

Climbing down from his bed was no easy feat. But after about twenty minutes, Bobby managed to shimmy down the ridges in his bedpost. The boy sighed with relief as his bare feet met the hardwood floor. He turned towards his stepmother, and then he stumbled back in surprise. He was face to sole with the grimy underside of Vivian's bare feet, quite literally now. At his current height, he barely reached her towering toes. He took a deep breath & sidestepped around her impressive peds. Though the woman's feet were pampered & well-manicured, at that moment, the boy could only envision her meaty soles smothering the life out of him. Or maybe the slightly wrinkled ball of her foot would simply splatter him.

Either way, he preferred her wide hips over her admittedly adorable toes. And wow, her hips were wide now. His stepmom's giant legs stretched before him like a mountainscape. For a moment, his hand reached for the giantess' leg, tempted to touch the royal blue fabric of her yoga pants. But he paused. What was he doing? Giant or not, this was still his stepmother. Not to mention, the last time he got too close to those thick thighs, they smothered him within an inch of his life.

Bobby peered up at the unconscious giantess' chest. Her plump breasts rose & fell. At least she was still breathing after her hard fall. Perhaps he could wake her. Even though her giant body was hazardous to his little self, Vivan was his only hope for survival.

The journey from the sleeping giantess' calves to her head took several minutes. He passed her shoulders & stared up at her face swaddled in brown curly hair. She was a slumbering giant with all the beauty of a goddess. He clambered over the curls of her hair. The dark locks tickled his bare skin. He poked the side of her face. Her soft skin warmed his hands. His fingers felt the adorable little mole that dotted her cheek. The blemish seemed so big now, almost the size of his palm. His hands pressed into her cheek more urgently, but the slumber giantess didn't even stir. Bobby needed a different approach.

He crawled through strands of hair until he reached her ear. His hands gripped her ear lobe, and he stared into the dark tunnel of his stepmom's giant ear canal.

He cleared his throat & shouted, "Mom!"

His squeaky voice echoed around the curve of her ear. And nothing; he couldn't awaken the sleeping giant that was his stepmom.

Using her jawline as a handrail, he climbed up her neck & sat atop her collarbone. He kicked, and his bare feet pattered against her chin.

"Come on," he groaned, "Wake up."

He sighed & lay back in defeat. The back of his head landed on something soft & squishy. The warm squishiness cradled his head, tickling his ears. His face flushed from the realization that he lay against the woman's giant breasts. Her ample cleavage held his little head snugly.

He pulled his head out from between her breasts. It was too much. He was supposed to be waking his stepmom & getting her help, not motorboating her tits. Still, he had tried everything & she still had not budged. A little exploring couldn't hurt. At least, that's what the boy told himself as he stared at his stepmom's mountainous breasts. They were humongous, nearly busting out of her black tank top. Each individual tit was ten times his body mass. It was like looking up at twin peaks. He wanted to climb them.

Bobby's contemplation over his stepmother's bust was interrupted by rumbling movement. She was awake! Not only that, but she was sitting up. Suddenly, the fleshy ground he sat upon flipped up, and he was thrown forward into her open cleavage. He landed headfirst in the massive mammaries with a slight wobble. Warm & jiggly breasts consumed his naked body on all sides. Only his legs were free, which uselessly windmilled in the open air. He felt dizzy, upside-down & smothered by Vivian's megaton bosom. It felt like her warm wobbling tits would squeeze the life out of him.

Just when it felt like he might slip into unconsciousness, a pair of giant fingers wrapped around his leg & pulled him free from his titty prison. He hung in the air for a moment, catching his breath. He gasped at the realization that his stepmother's monolithic face stretched before him, her wide eyes bore into his nakedly dangling body. He wondered if she was angry with him, like a sleepy giantess grumpy after being awoken from her nap, not to mention the precarious location she had plucked him from. But when his eyes met hers, he only saw motherly concern in her brown irises.

"Gosh, Bobby," Vivian's voice cracked with raw sympathy, "You really did shrink."

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

For early access to this story & more check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1

Chapter 4 by Ava Greenwood
Author's Notes:

Tiny stepson & giant stepmother finally meet face-to-face.

Vivian blinked back into consciousness. What was happening? Why was she on the floor? The last thing she remembered was fixing Bobby's afternoon breakfast. But what happened after that?

"Gasp! Bobby was tiny!" Vivian's remembrance screamed.

Where was he now? He couldn't have gotten far with how tiny he was. She cautiously sat up & scanned the floor, careful not to accidentally squish her shrunken stepson.

Suddenly, she felt something small & warm wriggling around in her bra. It tickled her skin. She peered down at her cleavage. A pair of tiny flailing legs poked out from between the woman's twin mounds. For a moment, she hesitated on what to do, frozen from shock. The legs struggled & kicked more frantically. She didn't want Bobby to suffocate, smothered between her tits. Her thumb & forefinger shakily snatched his little foot, and she pulled the boy up the slope of her bosom.

Her breath quickened as she realized Bobby was naked. Obviously, his clothes hadn't shrunk with him. His nude little body dangled upside down in front of her face. From his toned back to his muscular little butt, everything was miniature. His lightly tanned white skin blushed bright red, no doubt from the physical exertion of scaling her body & becoming sandwiched between her breasts. Vivian herself blushed when she noticed his mini fear-erection. She didn't blame him. She knew how teenage boys could react when their adrenaline was high. All that pumping blood had to go somewhere, and her doughy boobs smothering the air out of him probably contributed as well. It was a little cute & strangely flattering. He was just so small, almost the size of her finger. She didn't even realize she was staring until her eyes met his. His miniature facial features scrunched with nervous fear. It broke her heart.

"Gosh, Bobby," Vivian's voice caught in her throat, "You really did shrink."

She delicately lowered the lad into the palm of her hand. Bobby stumbled in Vivian's cupped palm, struggling to catch his barrings after being thrown around so much. He curled up into a little ball, defensively covering his genitals from his stepmother's view. His little butt trembled against her skin.

"How could this happen?" Vivian questioned sorrowfully.

She knew about the Shrinking Virus. She had seen the many news broadcastings. But it had always seemed like a distant nightmare, like hearing about genocide in a far-off war-torn country. But here it was in the palm of her hand. The sickness had taken hold of Bobby, her precious son, the one who gave her comfort & reminded her so much of Bryan. Even now, as Bobby's uncovered dainty body sat in her palm, she couldn't help but notice how many bodily features the boy shared with his father. And he looked so scared, curled up in the fetal position & trembling against her skin. Vivian's maternal instinct kicked in. It didn't matter how small Bobby was now. He was still her darling boy. And he needed her now more than ever. Her manicured finger reached for her tiny son, longing to caress & ease his sorrow. But her digit paused & then withdrew. Despite Bobby's muscular physique, he looked so petite & fragile on her giant palm. She was scared to touch his dainty form.

"Are you okay, baby?" Vivian asked in a sweetly sympathetic tone, "You're not hurt, are you?"

She brought her palm closer to her face & examined the boy for any cuts or bruises. The small boy seemed a little shaken up, but luckily no worse for wear.

"Mom," Bobby whined, "I'm so tiny now. What are we going to do?"

Vivian couldn't believe how faint & high-pitched the boy's voice sounded, like a squeaky mouse. His adorable baby face peered up pleadingly. His hazel irises sparkled with forming tears. It was cute but also broke her heart.

"Oh, baby," Vivian hummed soothingly, "Mommy is here. And she won't let anything happen to you."

Her palm lowered to her chest. She warmly cuddled the boy's tiny body against her bosom. Bobby instinctively flailed in panic. He had just escaped those monstrously massive breasts. He wasn't eager for another session of suffocation. But as his bare skin met the soft fabric covering her spongy breasts, his breath slowed & his muscles relaxed. His stepmother's carefully caressing hands held him snugly, but her giant body didn't squeeze or smother him like before. He looked up at her softly smiling face. At that moment, he felt like he was her baby boy again. He blushed & hid his face against her soft bosom, embracing her warm comfort.

Vivian's heart melted. The way his tiny body warmly rested against her felt so natural. Her finger ran through his dark hair. It felt so light & fuzzy. And his body felt so petite & fragile. But running her finger along the small of his back felt so comforting. Bobby was her's, her tiny boy.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

For early access to future chapters check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1


Chapter 5 by Ava Greenwood
Author's Notes:

Bobby struggles with the many challenges of being a tiny boy in a big world. At least he has his stepmother's purse to keep him safe.

Bobby braced himself as everything around him swayed & shook with movement. It was too dark to see, but he could feel his stepmother's belongings tumbling all around him. A case of lipstick rolled by. A bottle of lotion knocked him off his feet. At least Vivian's leather wallet cushioned his fall.

He hated getting carried in his stepmom's purse. It was dark & cramped, and he kept getting jostled around. But his mother had insisted that this would be the safest spot for him on the trip to the Emergency Room.

Something square-shaped & almost his height landed on him. At least it was soft & felt like slick plastic. He resigned himself to the rocking motion of the giant purse as the object lay on top of him. It was like a plastic pillow fending off the more brutally tumbling items.

There was the bloop of a phone notification. Vivian's TV-sized phone screen turned on & illuminated the inside of the purse. He realized what the unknown soft object was. It was one of his stepmom's cotton menstrual pads! He hurled it away & cringed inwardly. At least it was still clean & wrapped in that plastic wrapper. But he didn't know how much of this he could take.

Bobby lay atop his stepmom's giant wallet as the purse rocked. The leather wallet had been a birthday gift for Vivian from Bobby's father. Now, it seemed as wide as his arm span, and his tiny hands clung to it.

"Can't she walk slower?" He grumbled to himself.

But he knew she couldn't. She was just so damn big now, or more precisely, he was small. He was a pocket-sized boy bumping around in his mother's handbag, fighting off her purse's contents.

Suddenly, the giant zipper above unzipped. Blinding light illuminated Bobby's in-purse dwelling through the opening. Vivian's colossal face blocked out the light. Her brown eyes met his hazel. Her soft lips smiled comfortingly.

"We just have to wait a little longer, baby," Vivian whispered, "Are you still doing okay?"

They appeared to be in a waiting room. Vivian glanced around anxiously. But when she looked back into the purse, her facial features softened with maternal reassurance.

"I'm fine!" The squeak of Bobby's voice barely reached her ears.

Bobby hung his head. He looked down at his tiny body. The boy had spent so many hours buffing up at the gym. Now, he was the size of a mouse & none of his hard work mattered. At least Vivian had given him a small handkerchief to cover up his nudity. The silk fabric wrapped around him like a little toga.

"Bobby Garcia!" The receptionist at the front desk called out.

Vivian flinched. The nerves were getting to her. Gathering her purse & tiny stepson, she followed the nurse. Bobby braced himself for the steady rocking of the purse. The nurse led them down the hallway & into an exam room.

"Dr. Sasaki will see you momentarily," the nurse's voice chimed as she softly shut the door behind them.

Vivian set her purse on the exam table. She delicately lowered her open palm into the purse. The tiny boy inside touched her fingers, a faint little touch. But he hesitated to climb into her palm. He looked up & made quaky eye contact from within the purse. Vivian's large brown eyes smiled down reassuringly.

"It's okay, honey," the mother comforted, "I'll be careful."

Bobby's tiny bare feet stepped into her palm. It tickled her skin. Her hand gingerly raised out of the purse & set him on the exam chair. Her delicate forefinger pet his hair soothingly.

Bobby sat down on the paper covering the exam table & peered around nervously. He still wasn't used to how big everything was, and each new room seemed like a world of its own.

"I'm nervous, Mom," Bobby peeped, "What if they can't fix me? What if I'm stuck like this forever?"

"Shhh," Vivian soothed.

Her fingertip pressed to the boy's mouth, inadvertently covering most of his face. She smiled & gently squished his little cheeks. But before she could whisper any sweet words of comfort, there was a knock at the door. A short woman dressed in a lab coat walked in.

Her nametag red, "Dr. Sasaki."

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading!

And a special thank you to my Patreons. Your support means the world to me!

Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood

Amazon portfolio:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1


Chapter 6 by Ava Greenwood
Author's Notes:

Bobby meets his colossal doctor. She seems a little too excited to have a new shrunken patient.

 Bobby sat atop the paper covering the exam table. He watched with anxious anticipation as the giant doctor entered the exam room. She wore a white lab coat, a modest gray top, and a black pair of pants. The woman wasn't as tall as his stepmom, but for a pocket-sized boy, the difference was negligible. She stepped into the room & shook Vivian's hand.

"You must be Mrs. Garcia," her tone was professional, "My name is Dr. Sasaki."

She turned to face the tiny lad on the exam table. Her face was well-rounded with soft dimples. She brushed her jet-black bangs to one side. Her peach blossom eyes sparkled in his.

"And you must be Bobby," her pitch heightened as though she were speaking to a toddler, "My new little patient!"

She extended a delicate finger of greetings. It grazed along the boy's shoulder, a gesture of comfort.

"You need to help him, doctor," Vivian chimed in a concerned voice, "I just found him like this. He's tiny!"

"Of course, Mrs. Garcia," Dr. Sasaki assured, "We will do everything we can to help your son. First, I will need to conduct a physical exam & ask a few questions. We need to ensure he doesn't have any additional side effects & check for any injuries he may have sustained after his shrinking."

There was the squeak of latex gloves stretching over her hands. Dr. Sasaki sat & leaned closer to the exam table, getting down to Bobby's level. Her thumb & forefinger, gloved in blue latex, reached toward the tiny patient. The two giant yet delicate digits pinched the hem of his small handkerchief toga.

"I need you to remove this for the exam," she sweetly demanded.

Bobby hugged the cloth to his body. Being the size of a hamster was humiliating enough, even more so when he was naked. He looked up at his stepmother with a pleadingly questioning expression. Vivian nodded reassuringly.

"Do what the good doctor asks," she chided softly, "She only wants to help you get better."

Bobby sighed & set his eyes on the paper covering the exam table. He robotically unwrapped the little handkerchief. It bunched around his feet. The doctor's hand snatched the tissue & set it aside.

"Good," Dr. Sasaki's voice lowered with tenderness, "Now I'm going to get a little close, but I need to make out all your little details. Just hold still for me."

Her face peered in closer. Her muted features were soft & innocent-looking, but for Bobby, she was still an intimidatingly looming giantess. Her faint breath washed over his skin. Her dark-brown irises scanned his tiny body from head to toe. Bobby unconsciously moved his hands to cover his crotch. The edge of the doctor's thin lips curled up & faintly smiled.

"Raise your arms for me," Dr. Sasaki softly instructed.

Bobby begrudgingly raised his arms into a T-pose. Giant blue fingers ran along his biceps. The thin latex tickled his skin. The doctor's large pupils dilated. They looked him up & down until landing on his hazel eyes.

"You have a very healthy body," Dr. Sasaki clicked her pen & wrote a few notes, "When did you shrink?"

"It happened this afternoon, probably around three o'clock," Vivian chimed in, "Can you cure him, doctor? Can you return his size?"

A grim expression crossed Dr. Sasaki's face. She sat up away from the exam table. She breathed in & sighed heavily.

"As of right now, there is no known way to reverse the shrinking effect the virus has on certain victims," she spoke sympathetically, "There is still a lot we don't know about the Shrinking Virus. What causes the shrinking effect? Why do some people who come into contact with the virus shrink & some don't? So far, the research points to a common gene among those who shrink. But we still have a long way to go before reaching a cure. What we can do is give you the tools to care for Bobby. And help him manage the shrinking effect by adjusting to his new life."

Vivian stared in a state of shock. There was a lot to take in. Bobby was stuck tiny, all because of his genetic makeup. Was it hereditary, something he inherited from Bryan? Bryan went missing three years ago, right when the Shrinking Virus first spread. Was he also tiny? A single tear ran down her cheek, smearing her eyeliner. For so long, she had tried to remain strong for her stepson. But the knowledge of Bobby's condition & the possible whereabouts of her late husband was all too much. She swiped the little handkerchief from the table, using it to dab the tear from her cheek.

"I... I need a moment," Vivian stood up & walked across the room.

Dr. Sasaki gestured to the door in the corner, "The bathroom is right through that door. Please take all the time you need. I'll stay with Bobby & continue with the physical."

Bobby's little hands reached out for Vivian. He didn't want his stepmom to leave him alone with the giant doctor lady. And the mother still had his handkerchief clutched in her hands. But she was already gone. He timidly turned back to Dr. Sasaki. She looked down at him with a sympathetic & reassuring smile. But there was another emotion hidden behind her soft features. She looked at him with the same sparkling expression a small child might give a cute puppy. Bobby gulped.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For early access to future chapters check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14225