Sara’s Toys by NewReality
Summary:

Rob, an average working man, finds himself waking up as a prisoner inside an empty fish tank.  Rob soon learns the cruel and playful tendencies of the tanks owner, and he learns the harsh reality of what happens when Sara’s playthings decide to disobey her. 


Categories: Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2329 Read: 3175 Published: April 10 2024 Updated: April 10 2024

1. Welcome to the tank by NewReality

2. Power Dynamic by NewReality

3. Failed escape by NewReality

4. In his place by NewReality

Welcome to the tank by NewReality
Author's Notes:

Rob realizes his situation is dire as he gets a first look at Sara’s cruel and unforgiving personality 

Rob's head was pounding, and even the dim light of the room seemed too bright for his eyes. He groaned, trying to make sense of his surroundings, but nothing was familiar, nothing made sense. The last thing he remembered was the after-work drinks at the bar, the clinking of glasses, and the warm buzz of a good whiskey. And then, darkness.


As his eyes adjusted, he saw the sheer scale of his predicament. Everything was enormous, the grains of the wooden dresser beneath the fish tank magnified into rugged terrain, the weave of the fabric that lined the tank's bottom like a vast patchwork of boulders.


He was naked, and a rush of vulnerability swept over him. His clothes were nowhere to be seen, his body shrunken down to a mere three inches. Panic set in as he tried to stand, his legs wobbly and uncooperative.


"Hey, take it easy," a voice said. Rob turned to see a man, also three inches tall, with a calm demeanor that seemed out of place in such a bizarre situation. This was Carter, a man with eyes that had lost the sparkle of hope.


Around them, three other tiny men were scattered about, each one a testament to the same bizarre fate. Levi, with his tattoos now looking like intricate murals on his small frame; Ryner, whose glasses seemed absurdly large for his tiny face; and Ben, whose athletic build was now a miniature sculpture of human anatomy.


"We've been trying to figure it out, but all we know is her name is Sara, and she likes us small," Levi said with a grimace, motioning to the world beyond the glass walls.


Rob's mind raced, but before he could form a coherent thought, the room's door creaked open, and in walked a giantess. She was breathtaking, a vision of beauty and grace, but her size made her terrifying. She was Sara, the woman they had been talking about.


Her footsteps thudded like distant thunder as she approached the fish tank, her face looming over them as she bent down. Her hazel eyes sparkled with a mischievous light, and her perfect teeth gleamed as she giggled at Rob's stunned expression.


"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A new little toy?" Sara's voice was playful but laced with a chilling undertone of control.


"Sara, please," Rob stammered, his voice barely a whisper, "You have to help me. This is a mistake. I'm not—"


"A mistake?" Sara interrupted, her eyebrow arching in amusement. "Oh, Rob, you're no mistake. You're exactly where you're supposed to be. My little playthings always are."


"But why?" Rob's voice cracked, his plea edged with desperation.


"Because it's fun," she replied, her voice a purr. "You're mine to play with, Rob. And the sooner you accept that, the better."


Rob felt despair's icy grip as he listened to her words, the reality of his situation sinking in. But before he could respond, Sara's attention was drawn away by a tiny ant scurrying across her bedroom floor.


"Ooh, what do we have here?" Sara cooed, stepping closer to the ant. She glanced back at the tank, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Enjoy the view, boys… And remember, this is what happens to little pathetic bugs like you that don't listen."


The men in the tank watched in horror as Sara placed her hands on her hips, giggling softly. The ant, oblivious to its impending doom, continued its journey until Sara's foot hovered over it. With a slow, deliberate movement, she lowered her foot and crushed the insect beneath her pink pedicured toenail.


The four men flinched, their faces a mix of fear and resignation. But for Rob, it was a moment of pure terror. He watched the life extinguished beneath Sara's foot, his heart racing, his mind screaming for escape.

Power Dynamic by NewReality
Author's Notes:
Rob learns just how helpless he is in his new predicament. 

Sara turned back to the tank, peering over the top with an expression that was both playful and menacing.


"Now, which one of my little bugs is ready to play?" she asked, her voice a chilling whisper that promised both attention and torment.


Sara's gaze swept over the tiny men like a spotlight in a dark theater, every move theatrical and exaggerated. She knew the power she wielded, the control she had over their minuscule lives. The game of selection was merely a formality; her mind was already made up.


"Who shall it be today?" she pondered aloud, feigning contemplation. Her eyes, however, betrayed her intentions, locked onto Rob with a predator's focus.


Rob's heart raced, his newfound smallness a curse he couldn't shake off. The other men averted their eyes, a silent prayer of thanks on their lips that they were not the chosen ones today.


"Well, I do believe it's your turn, Rob," Sara declared with a grin that chilled Rob to the bone. Her hand swooped down like a bird of prey, plucking him effortlessly from the tank. Rob's protests were drowned out by the rush of air and the thundering beat of his own heart.


Sara held him up to her face, her hazel eyes gleaming with excitement. "Just look at how tiny you are," she cooed, her voice a melody of fascination and malice. "So small, so fragile. I could do anything with you."


Rob, suspended in her giant grasp, could barely muster the words. "Please, don't hurt me," he managed, his voice quivering.


"Hurt you?" Sara feigned shock, then a mischievous smile curled her lips. "Why, I'm just playing. Although, I could easily swallow you whole if I wanted to."


His heart skipped a beat, panic flaring up like a match struck in the dark. "No, please, you can't—"


Sara's laughter interrupted him, a sound that was both beautiful and terrifying. "Just kidding, little one. Or am I?" she teased, bringing him closer to her mouth. "But maybe I should have a little taste first."


Before Rob could react, he was lying back in her palm, the world tilting dangerously. Sara's tongue emerged, pink and glistening, and began to lap at his body. Rob was paralyzed, the sensation of her warm, wet tongue sending waves of goosebumps across his skin. It was a bizarre mix of terror and involuntary physical response, his body reacting to the stimuli despite the fear that threatened to consume him.


Sara, clearly enjoying herself, continued her playful torture. "Mmm, my new toys are always so much fun," she murmured, her tongue rolling over him again. "And you taste just delightful, Rob."


He could barely think, let alone respond, as she toyed with him between her colossal fingers. "The ones that didn't listen, though," Sara continued in a tone that suggested a darker edge to her playfulness, "well, they learned their lesson the hard way. Just like that little ant."


Rob's mind conjured the image of the crushed insect, its fate sealed by Sara's capricious whim. He imagined himself in its place, a tiny, insignificant life ended with a simple, thoughtless act.


Sara's laughter brought him back to the terrifying present. "But you're going to be a good little toy, aren't you, Rob?" she said, her voice a velvet threat that wrapped around him like a shroud.


"Yes," Rob managed to whisper, his voice barely audible. "Yes, I'll be good."


"That's what I like to hear," Sara replied, her smile wide and filled with a dangerous delight. "Now, let's see what other games we can play."

Failed escape by NewReality
Carter and Levi, having observed Sara's routines, waited for the perfect moment to make their move. It was during her daily yoga session when she would be most engrossed in her poses, her attention turned inward. They had managed to pry open a small gap between the fish tank's filter cutout and the lid—a feat that took days of careful manipulation and quiet work during Sara's absences.
The two men slipped through the gap and dropped to the dresser with a thud that felt monumental to their tiny ears. They scurried across the wooden expanse, the room a vast desert of fibers and dust motes, every object a mountain to circumvent. Their goal was the window, left slightly ajar to let in the fresh spring air.
But as they neared the edge of the dresser, their hearts pounding with hope and fear, they heard the soft thud of Sara's yoga mat being rolled up. They froze, realizing the gravity of their miscalculation.
Sara, still in her yoga gear, turned her eyes to the dresser, where movement had caught her peripheral vision. A slow, knowing smile spread across her lips as she spotted Carter and Levi making a run for it.
"Oh, my naughty little toys," she cooed, walking over to them with deliberate, predatory steps. Her bare feet, each a landscape of supple skin and painted nails, seemed to Carter and Levi like the most terrifying things they had ever seen.
The two men tried to run, but it was like sprinting through molasses, their short legs no match for Sara's leisurely pace. She cornered them against the dresser's edge, her toes playfully corralling them.
Sara's voice was a mixture of mock disappointment and amusement. "And here I thought we were having so much fun together. Did you really think you could escape me?"
The men could only look up at her towering form, their escape attempt now a death sentence. Their hearts sank as she turned her attention to the fish tank, considering the remaining captives.
"Who should I crush first?" she mused, her eyes twinkling with cruel delight.
The remaining men—Rob, Steven, and Ben—began to plead and yell from the tank, their voices desperate. But Sara's mind was made up. The game was over for Carter and Levi.
Sara lifted her foot, her pink toenail polish glinting like a warning sign, and hovered it above Carter first. "Any last words?" she asked, her tone light, as if discussing the weather.
Carter shook his head, closing his eyes against the inevitable. With a swift, graceful motion, Sara brought her foot down, and Carter was no more. Levi's scream was cut short as Sara turned her attention to him, repeating the terrible act with the same casual indifference.
The three men left in the tank watched in defeated silence, their spirit crushed along with their fellow captives. Any thoughts of heroism, of rescue, were now buried beneath the weight of their grim reality. They were at the hands of a cruel and playful captor, and their lives were no more significant than the playthings she deemed them to be.
Rob felt a hollow emptiness as he watched Sara clean her feet with a tissue, discarding it along with the remains of what once were his friends. The harsh lesson was clear: rebellion would not be tolerated. He, Steven, and Ben were to exist solely for Sara's entertainment, their autonomy stripped away as easily as their size.
In the oppressive silence that followed, they could only ponder their existence, each lost in his own thoughts of regret and fear. Escape was a dream shattered by the stark reality of their predicament, and survival meant playing along with Sara's twisted games, no matter how degrading or terrifying they might be.
In his place by NewReality

With a flick of her wrist, Sara scooped Rob out of the tank. His body tensed, bracing for the familiar yet terrifying sensation of being lifted into the air, a sensation he'd never grow accustomed to. She sauntered over to the table, Rob's tiny form dwarfed by her massive hand.


As she placed him down, he felt the cool, hard surface of the tabletop beneath his feet. He looked up at Sara, trying to muster the courage to speak, to plead for some semblance of mercy.


"You know, Rob," Sara began, her voice dripping with feigned sympathy, "I really did enjoy our little spectacle earlier. It's such a rush, don't you think?" She leaned in closer, her breath warm on his face.


Rob's voice trembled as he replied, "How can you say that? They were people, Sara. They had lives."


Sara's face twisted into a mock frown. "Oh, Rob, they were toys. My toys. And toys are meant to be played with. Or broken."


Rob's heart pounded against his ribcage, his fear palpable. Sara's eyes sparkled with the thrill of power as she watched his terror.


Suddenly, her finger pressed against his chest, pushing him backward until he was lying on the table. Rob struggled beneath her digit, the pressure immense. To Sara, it was nothing but an amusing game, her laughter filling the room as she watched him squirm.


"Please, stop!" Rob gasped, his voice strained under the weight of her control.


Sara paused, her finger still pressing down on him. She observed his helplessness with a satisfied smirk. "Get up," she commanded.


Rob obeyed, scrambling to his feet, only to be pushed down again. Over and over, Sara repeated this twisted game, each time pushing a little harder, each laugh a little louder.


Finally, she let him stand without interference, watching as he panted and tried to regain his composure. She leaned down, her face ominously close to his tiny frame.


"Rob, you are exactly where you're meant to be," she whispered, her tone dark and serious. "Under my control. Your survival is solely based on your obedience to me. If you ever forget that, just remember what happened to the boys who disobeyed."


She lifted her foot slightly, a cruel reminder of the power she held, and winked at him. "Their fate can easily be yours. So, be a good little toy, Rob. Obey."


The message was chilling, the reality of his situation suffocating. Rob realized that any hope of defiance had been crushed just as surely as Carter and Levi had been under Sara's foot. His will to resist was fading, replaced by the primal instinct to survive, even if it meant living at the whims of his captor.


Sara straightened up, her point made. She left Rob standing there, a tiny, broken man on a vast table, grappling with the loss of his humanity and the overwhelming need to appease the giantess who now dictated his existence. The room felt colder, the silence heavy with the weight of the unspoken threat that hung over him like a guillotine, ready to drop at the slightest sign of rebellion.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14209