Leah and Ravanna's Lovebird Special by slogro
Summary: This is a gift I wrote for a good friend JithJith. It features his OCs Leah and Ravanna. It's basically a Valentine's Day special where the two have a wonderfully romantic evening together. With of course, some size change~ Early on in this five-part short story, one of these beauties starts growing and doesn't stop for the entire rest of the story. I hope you enjoy ^^ 
Tags: F/f Giantess, Giantess Growth, Slow Growth, Gentle,  Amazon, Mini Giantess, Romance, Breast Play, Insertion, Mouthplay, Smut, Breast Expansion, Lactation, Magic, Dynamic Switches. 
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10796 Read: 3252 Published: April 05 2024 Updated: May 17 2024

1. The Coin Flip by slogro

2. Leah Wants to Play~ by slogro

3. The Growing Dom by slogro

4. Milky~ by slogro

5. Even Bigger... Even Faster... by slogro

The Coin Flip by slogro

Entwined they held each other closer than fragrance on perfume. Their foreheads touched as the two women stared deep into each other's eyes, catching their breath. They had spent so much time with their lips pressed to each other's, breathing had been forgotten. The lust hung so heavy in the bedroom that you could catch it on your tongue like snowflakes. Only a menagerie of candles lit the cozy space. No light came in the windows from the relaxed midnight sky. The dark rich wooden walls and matching furniture were dressed with dancing shadows and rose petals.


Crystal decanters of refreshments and velvety chocolate treats resided on the nightstand in waiting. For the moment, the mattress, an ocean of fine cream silk sheets, did not creek or squeak from thrusts... And the soft and lighter-than-cloud pillows remained perfectly placed. Only those passionate deep inhales created vibrations in this calm moment. The brunette human Leah, dressed in fine royal-purple lacey lingerie sat on the comfortable mattress. Her toes tickling the extravagant lush rug that peaked out from underneath the masterful furniture. Her arms ran up the back of her girlfriend while her hands held the other woman's shoulders. 


The blonde-haired elf Ravanna, wearing vivid rose-red silky lingerie, barely touched the sheets with but her feet and ankles. Straddling her valentine, sleek legs wrapped around Leah's waist and lower back. Arms around the brunette's neck so her hands could crisscross and cradle that luscious head of hair. That rapid breathing had slightly normalized, but if anything their hearts beat with a renewed intensity at what needed to happen next~


“Well then beautiful, are you ready for the main event? Or are you still needing a moment to catch your breath?” Ravanna asked, voice low and lustful.


“Hey now, you sound just as winded as I am,” Leah replied.


“I don't know... I can't have you being too tired before we really start the show~” the elf said, looking down into those rich purple eyes. Ravanna was already taller than Leah but sitting on her lover's lap only exaggerated the height farther. The blonde gazed down, and with chin raised, the human returned the look. Both rubbed their noses while still breathing in deeply.


“Stop teasing, and just tell me what's going to happen now.” The brunette let her hands glide down, fingertips drinking in the curves of shoulder blades slightly popping out. “You've brought those potions in and told me not to look at them too carefully. Of course, you've got some tricks up your sleeve like always, but just spill the beans already.”


“My my, somebody's feeling a little spicy today~” The elf glided off of her lover with grace and grabbed two crystal bottles off the heart-wood nightstand. “These are identical in appearance and flavor. One does absolutely nothing, besides taste pretty good. The other... is a growth potion. Whoever drinks that one is slowly going to expand for a little while, letting us both thoroughly enjoy each other and that delightful size change,” Ravanna said and smirked. The brunette's eyes grew wide and she licked her lips at the boundless possibilities.


“Is it cherry flavored?” Leah asked.


“Of course it is! I know what you love darling.” the elf said, returning to Leah's side. Bed-frame groaned at the blonde's body settling once more, the human slid a bit. Now legs kissed while Leah put an arm around her girlfriend's lower back.


“I know, that you know, which one is which,” Leah said firmly.


“I do not! I promise. Look they're completely identical,” Ravanna said twisting and turning both of them in her hands for the Brunette's inspecting eye.


“You honestly expect me to believe you? You cute sly devilish lovely trickster you?”


“Fair, but I tell you what. I'll let you pick which one you want to take. That way even if I did know which one is which, which I don't, the decision is still yours.” The elf put both bottles in one hand, holding the necks of the potions between fingers, and swirled them in front of Leah's face. The human glared at the often scheming elf.


“All right, but how big are we going to get? We really shouldn't destroy our house again.”


“Oh nothing that ridiculous. Just filling up this room... possibly getting a little cramped. You know... an absolutely delicious size~” Ravanna whispered, letting all of the air out of her chest. Leah bit her lips at these tantalizing words. “I've been dreaming of this for a long time, doesn't it all sound really fun?”


Leah blushed wildly, “Isn't that a little much?”


“Where is your sense of adventure cutie?”


“Alright. And you promise it's just going to be a growth potion? You don't have any other tricks in store with it do you?” Leah accused.


“No of course not! I swear. Cross my heart and hope to die,” Ravanna pleaded, taking her free hand and crossing her fingers outside of Leah's perception. This playful bit of deceit aside, the elf honestly didn't know which bottle contained the magic. Sure she loved the idea of growing massive but definitely was enthralled with the idea of her lovely girlfriend doing the same. “So then, what's it going to be sexy?” Heart still beating quickly Leah looked back and forth between the choices. Her hand came up and squeezed one, then quickly looked at her girlfriend's expression. Her cute mischievous raised eyebrows only offered a 'Is that your choice?' wordlessly. The pondering human reached for the other, looking for any tell from the elf. Always hard to read, the curious expression remained the same. She reached back to the first and pulled it from between Ravanna's fingers. The blonde couldn't help but inhale sharply at this exciting moment growing ever closer.


“Don't you dare,” Leah said quickly, expecting some sort of remark about her choice.


“I didn't say anything! Come on, on the count of three let's drink.” They both pulled the stoppers off, small sucking pops were made at the broken seals. “A toast to my sexy girlfriend.” They both raised the crystal and tapped the necks of the bottles together with a soft chime. Both women smiled at the anticipation flooding the room. “One, two... and three.” They both kept their eyes on each other's actions while the vessels were upended. Lips wrapped tightly around the clear container, they drink the small amount quickly with loud gulps. The concoction had a pleasant fizziness throughout and danced across the pallet like skipping stones on a pond. Indeed that robust cherry flavor filled the senses, more akin to freshly baked cherry pie than the wholesome fruit itself. Ravanna finished her cocktail first, returned the stopper, and waited that pause for Leah to finish hers.


“That was pretty good,” the brunette said while the elf took both bottles and returned them to the stand.


“You know I would only get the best for you. You think I would go to some bargain potion seller?”


“I know, I know. You always know somebody. How long is it going to take to work exactly?”


“Oh,” the blonde said blankly, “I actually don't have the foggiest idea. I just kind of assumed it would happen immediately.” She then felt a little grumble in her tummy. A slightly odd sensation bubbling up. “Oh my... I'm not entirely sure... but I think I'm the lucky one getting bigger. I feel like... I feel like...” The elf's face popped, and mouth fell open as the cutest burp rang out. Ravanna quickly covered her mouth, embarrassment painted all over her face.


“Well excuse you, little lady. Is that a sign that its work-" Leah released a loud gasp at the sudden onset of magical warmth filling her body. Like desert air washing across her skin, the brunette felt her whole body expand a little. Her lingerie squeezing against supple skin at the change. “Oh wow... that feels incredible... it... it's amazing...” she barely managed while her eyes fluttered, slowly regaining focus after the initial onset.


“Ooo, looks like it's you gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure I'm still the lucky one~” the elf called out swinging her leg over and straddling her girlfriend once again. Ravanna swooped in cupping that beautiful face with her hands and passionately planting kisses on Leah's rosy face. The growing brunette smooched back, finding whatever patches of Ravanna's face her lip could.


“Hey, this bra's already getting really tight. I'm going to take it off quick.”


“Nooo~ I want to see you bust out of it... Will you do that for me sexy?” the elf pleaded.


“Oh all right, fine.” Their noses wiggled and pushed into each other as they spoke so close. That height advantage the elf had sitting on her lover was definitely diminishing and Leah took note. The brunette marched kisses down the blonde's cheek, and neck, and kept going down meeting the top of her perky breast. Carefully bringing her hands to the top of Ravanna's torso, Leah gently wiggled her thumbs and pinky. Sticking them beneath the underwear and pulling it down revealing those plump pink nipples. Her mouth kept licking and sucking the supple peach-colored breast until she reached that delightfully different textured areola.


Her slick mouth muscle swirling around and around that tender pink waiting treat. With a slight tang of Ravanna's body lotion, the growing beauty sucked and pulled as much of that warm nipple into her mouth as she could. The elf let a slight gasp escape, biting her lip and feeling those sparks of electricity dance across her chest. The blonde moved one hand over her girlfriend's caressing fingers, letting her other drift down to her lower back and undoing her own bra, then tossing the garment to the side. Leah finally pinched and pulled on the pink skin as hard as she could with only her plump wet lips. The elf's breast was enveloped by that expanding mouth until it popped free and back into place with a jiggle.


Before Ravanna could even fully process the delightful motion, the human's mouth drew in close and blew chilled air across the glistening skin. Immediately the elf shuttered and inhaled in a staggered fashion as the field of goosebumps draped across her blushing body. The beautiful brunette had definitely passed her partner's height at this point. And now, the smaller woman wrapped her hands around Leah's head offering some soft smooches to that forehead. The two once again stared deep into each other's eyes. Those golden eyes belonging to the blonde filled with affection.


“You are so incredibly hot,” Ravanna cooed. “How did I get so lucky as to find you?”


“I don't know, I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one~,” Leah said, that sultry tone growing even more mischievous because... Now she looked down at her lover.


“Its kind of hard to see it, but I can actually feel you growing bigger in between my thighs.”


The brunette giggled and smiled, “Well I hope you're paying attention now... because I'm absolutely about to burst outta this thing. And... about time. This bra is getting so uncomfortable... " The elf jerked her attention downward just in time to see the bulging skin spilling out and under that perfect purple fabric. The underwear released cries of defeat, the straining fabric unable to contain those swelling breasts any longer. One large tear formed across the side as a nipple finally popped up and over the failing garment. Soon after, the other tit sprang out while more and more of her bosoms were revealed. Leah loosed a groan, that fabric digging into her pale skin, on the verge of rupturing. The excited elf watched with complete enthrallment as with one final deep breath... The bra ripped and popped off, flying at her face.


“Ahh!” she squealed with playful giddiness at the flying fabric softly bouncing off. “Mmm~ now that that's out of the way... I can return the favor~”


“But... but, my panties are also getting so incredibly tight love... I, oh!” the growing woman let out a shrill moan at the quick pinching and pulling of her own nipples that her smaller girlfriend provided immediately. Followed by serious licking, sucking, and naughty nibbling on those growing nips. Leah's eyes rolled back at her girlfriend's expertise and that warm growth washing over her body. Occasionally the elf offered caresses to those huge breasts, moving them around relishing how much bigger they had gotten already. Pushing those growing tits together so she didn't need to turn as much to give attention to each lovely nipple. All while still savoring that stretching skin because of her girlfriend's growth rate. At this point, Leah's magnificent breasts were even larger than the blonde’s head... 


And were only going to get so much... just so much bigger~

End Notes:
I really hope you enjoy reading it so far! Feel free to leave a rating and review. Parts two, three and four are already up on my Patreon, and the 5th and final part is dropping in less than a week. 
https://www.patreon.com/slogro
Leah Wants to Play~ by slogro

That same straining fabric sound emanated from below. The elastic cries for assistance went unheard. A waistband not long for this world made tearing noise as it would very soon rip completely. Those wide, curvy hips about to defeat the luxurious lingerie. The pale growing thighs pushed up and out against the purple lacy nightwear. The brunette groaned at the weak restriction.

"Oh my God... they're not going to last much longer..." Leah whimpered moments before the release. With one final burst and dainty pang, the tattered garment sprang away and onto the sheets. The elf wiped away some string that hadn't quite fallen, then marched her fingertips back over those sexy hips.

"Mmm~ my little cutie is getting so big, so much of you for me to enjoy..." Ravanna whispered with every bit of lust she could muster. The smaller woman then maneuvered her hands down to her own underwear before realizing she wouldn't be able to take them off. Currently, her legs were wrapped around a cute toned waist becoming the size of a robust tree trunk. Seeing this happen, the growing woman gently glided her girlfriend back down her legs a bit.

"You are already getting so much lighter,” she giggled noting the ease in which the mini giantess could now move the blonde.

"Pretty soon you'll be able to do whatever you want with me... Are you up to the task?~" The elf's hands drifted down to the waistline of the rich red panties she wore. But Leah's fingertips got there first, already tugging and wiggling her girlfriend out of the garment. The growing woman playfully knocked Ravanna onto her back when the brunette lifted those little legs into the air. Gliding the underwear up and off getting a delightful peek at the elf's cute plump behind. With one flick of the wrist, she sent the clothing against the wall haphazardly, leaning forward to kiss the calves and ankles of her little lover.

"Nhaa~ easy now... You know how ticklish I am," the blonde exclaimed.

"Is that so?" Leah playfully threatened looming closer. With one quick motion, those large fingertips and nails began dancing across the souls of the feet in front of her. This caused the elf to become a giggling mess lying in the large lap. Laughing and squealing she was powerless against the unconscious twitching and squirming these delicate touches provided. Finally pulling her feet away from those huge hands, Ravanna stared with fake anger into a smug face of satisfaction. Red in the face and gasping for air the blonde knew it was payback time.

"So naughty... You get just a little bit of height and seem to forget yourself," the elf said sitting up and regaining balance atop her large lover. "Do I need to remind you who's in charge?" She brought a hand up and placed it firmly against Leah's chest. Building the pressure against the growing gal, Leah thought it would be fun to submit and see what her girlfriend had in mind next. A casual descent backward into a fun flop, the large woman rested back against the mattress. Subtle creeks came from the bed frame from the growing weight. Indeed the pace was slow... but even now Leah could feel her body stretching over the silk sheets, depressing further into the plush mattress.

In the short amount of time, the human's hips and thighs had already become too wide for the blonde to comfortably keep between her legs. With some bounces of thighs against thighs, Ravanna maneuvered with plenty of jiggling so that she now straddled one of the enlarging legs. Once again wordless with her command, she dragged her tiny fingertips across the underside of Leah's other leg, almost magically levitating it into the air. Leah obliged, mighty limb rising while her big legs parted farther. The elf now hugged this limb lifted and bent with an almost right angle... or it would surely hit the ceiling.

Ravanna looked down taking note of her position and the treasure she was about to reach. Then back into the beautiful brunette's face filled with adoration and exhilaration. Dragging herself across that supple thigh, her wanting womanhood left a glistening trail of arousal. Her own aching pussy drew closer to the growing lips of her lover. Those soft plump bumps met already much larger quivering folds. Both women released moans of pure euphoria when their intimacies finally connected. Brand new fires ignited between them, passion burned brighter and brighter. Starting with a slow grinding rhythm, the smaller gal felt her clit and lips drag across the much larger hood and labia of her lover. Leah arched her back and sucked in a big breath of the heavy romantic atmosphere as the elf's movements grew faster and faster.

“Oh my god babe... You feel so good...” Ravanna whispered. Leah wanted to speak back but could only whimper at her girlfriend sinking into her more and more. Their lips parting against one another, as slickness smeared across sensitive skin. Rocking hips pushed and bumped their incredibly intimate bits together, both climbing closer to a peak. Now licking and kissing that large leg she hugged, the blonde couldn't decide which felt better... All the subtle bumps and plump ridges she grinded against... Her girlfriend getting bigger and bigger in her grasp... Or the exhilaration her heart hammered out knowing that things were just getting started~

Somewhere around this point, Leah took up most of the bed. This growing beauty awfully close to three times her original size. The mattress certainly protested against the ever-increasing weight. The wooden frame absolutely would have buckled under the changing occupancy if not for the fact that Ravanna, always planning ahead, had reinforced the furniture. But even still... Would the reinforcements to the bed really be enough? Would it survive this little romp?

The large brunette refocused attention on her lovely little playmate, the elf's rosy cheeks, slight smile, and low eyes of lust. Something about seeing the strong and commanding woman of her dreams shrink right before her eyes ignited a curious emotion locked away deep in the depths of her psyche.

That dwindling blonde was now shorter than her leg, supple thigh having more width than the torso hugging it... It roused a prowess in the growing gal... Possibilities started to creep in almost at the same pace her huge feet slid off the rug and onto the hardwood floor. Leah could do anything now...

She could... For the first time... Truly actually dominate.

In an instant, Leah decided that she would not be the first to cum like usual... No~ her little lover would do so, on the human's terms. The elf would probably resist per her coy combative nature... But could she really, truly... stop the much more powerful woman now?

The giantess propped herself up on an elbow shifting the whole bed in sync with the gliding motions of the blonde. Ravanna threw a glance up at her large lover and froze at the sudden playfully wicked smile painted across an expressive canvas. Raised eyebrows danced above those golden curious eyes watching huge hands be placed on the smaller woman's legs... Fingertips dragging up the elf's form tasting those delicious tiny curves.

"Mmm~ feeling a little handsy sexy?" The human's only reply was teeth pressing into her lower lip causing a slight bulge and discoloration of the pink soft skin they sank into. Fingers kept rising up the small torso, finally taking a grip of her toy. Thumbs did the same over the front of the small woman. They pushed her cute breasts up and up until pressing into them with a bit of pressure. “Woah, your hands have already gotten so big … and strong-” the tiny plaything gasped at new movement. With a pleasant circular motion, those strong thumbs kneaded those supple, wonderfully squishy, teeny-tiny tits. Ravanna's head rolled back and she mewed becoming putty in the growing woman's grasp. “Oh fuck babe... God that feels amazing...”

Wanting to test a few boundaries, Leah applied a gentle squeeze. Slowly closing her hands further, searching for that blend of pleasure transmuting into discomfort. Certainly, one way to take the elf's breath away~ The tiny valentine was forced to release all air she possessed as the pressure built. Completely stunned at this notion, Ravanna was bathed in surprise. She stared at the growing beauty, now transfixed with this new reality... The tiny woman couldn't breathe unless her large lover allowed it. Leah had never acted this way before and certainly, the small blonde hadn't experienced such curious emotion either. What was this feeling? And more importantly... Why did she kindda... love it? The giantess released that squeeze a touch and still held her tiny playmate carefully. A relieving gust filled that empty chest once more.

Still wearing surprise at this very subtle demonstration, Ravanna spoke up, "Babe? Are you having fun toying and teasing with me?"

"I wouldn't want to break you now. I'm just playing... No need to talk so much~" Her large arm released and swung over to the nightstand fingers opening like a mighty construction crane. She would have had to move previously to reach the chocolates... but that moment had passed. Leah plucked several of the decadent dark chocolate treats and swung them back to her girlfriend's mouth. Once again teasing, the giantess rolled the sweets on the blonde's luscious lips. Ravanna opened her mouth expectantly, only to have the brunette flick them into hers instead. They disappeared behind a silly smug smirk.

"Real cute," the smaller woman scowled. Leah could only laugh at the outburst reaching for more candy. This time using her large fingers to place the rich chocolate into that waiting, salivating, tiny mouth. But she did not pull her fingers away, merely finding her thumb further into the tiny girlfriend's face. Pressing the warming chocolate against her tongue, forcing the small blonde to suck on the large digit in the process. The little women's eyes widened at the delicious flavor but also that delicious feeling of that huge mouthful getting even bigger.

"Melt... My candy..." Leah spoke tenderly, feeling that tiny tongue wipe across just under the nail. Ravanna watched the brunette's free hand loom in close, finger extended. That playful finger booped the elf's little nose as if to seal this new dynamic. Cradling the small woman's neck and shoulders with the rest of her hand, the giantess drifted the other hand down between the blonde's legs. Grazing the small pussy with huge fingertips was the only preparation the teasing human offered. Because upon finding the perfect angle... That mighty middle finger slid deep inside. Body tensing, shuddering, and face twisting at this sudden penetration...

Ravanna indeed melted~

End Notes:

I hope you enjoy reading it so far! Feel free to leave a rating and review, It really does help ^^  The Whole story, all Five Parts are already up on my Patreon!   https://www.patreon.com/slogro

Take Care Everyone ^^ 

The Growing Dom by slogro

Ravanna struggled against the merciless waves of pleasure that were being granted to her. The dwindling blonde poured muffled squeals directly into that delightfully intrusive mouthful. Both pairs of eyes were locked on each other with varying degrees of clarity. Leah loved seeing her little lover this way. Usually one with such an unbreakable demeanor, the elf couldn't hide how unexpected and delicious these wonderful torments were.

That huge penetrating finger felt more and more arousal as it glided in and out. It pushed against the quivering slick walls with a simple but effective motion. Plunging its way deep into the elf's pussy despite the little protests or trembles the hips and legs offered. And then lifting up and sliding out, grazing her tiny g-spot. The blonde's small hands were desperate for their search of stability. Both landing on large wrists, little fingers did the best they could to dig into the warm skin of the growing giantess. Wouldn't be long now before those massive hands could easily carry their playmate~

Ravanna's hot breaths grew more intense, not quite able to capture as much air as they should with those rapid inhales and exhales. But the powerless playmate couldn't process this predicament as pleasure from below seemed to get better with each plunge of that growing penetrating digit. It was all too much and the blonde brought both hands up to push on that substantial thumb holding her head in place... Practically pleading for a break and breath. The smirking brunette finally relented and removed the gag with several strands of saliva still connected, one by one breaking with a bit of distance. But of course, the large gal didn't stop the show below, still making the small women twitch. Gasping for air like she had broken the surface of a grasping ocean, beads of sweat were strewn across Ravanna's face.

"Aww~ is Mommy getting you too good little one?" Leah spoke low with a deep commanding tone.

Still searching for stability the elf managed, "Oh... My... god Leah... Holy fuck..."

"Mmm~ No, call me Mommy... My little pet." Those golden eyes struggling to focus attempted to stare back at the giantess's challenge, breathing below still ragged. "Go on, do it... Do it for me~"

"I... How... Oh god...." The small woman wanted to stand firm against the order.

"Ooo somebody needs a little more encouragement... That's going to make this so much fun... Cuz I know you can take it," the playful giantess said, words drenched with newfound power. With sly intention, the huge human slid her middle finger out. Covered in cum and shining in the flickering flames, it held steady for a few heartbeats. A pointer finger then snuggled up comfortably next to the slick digit. Ravanna gathered enough focus to see the two fingers poised and ready.

No way, she thought to herself for an instant. There's absolutely no way she means... But the big woman's smile peeled back revealing those perfect pearly white teeth. The little elf felt a mild bit of horror take hold at what indeed was about to happen next. Both fingers, far bigger than any dildo she would ever dare to indulge in, took the plunge. The tiny penetrated toy recoiled at the sudden sensation. Toes curled, back arched, breath escaped, and the blonde involuntarily pulled her elbows to her sides. Her little lover shifted so dramatically that Leah actually had to scoop her free hand behind the small twitching back to keep from dropping her girlfriend. After that little unexpected shock though, the giantess started the delicate rhythm of her huge growing fingers in and out. Just enough to properly torment, filling that tight pussy beyond capacity, dragging against the labia substantially more than any other point this exhilarating evening.

"Say it~ call me Mommy... my little pet..." the brunette's words echoed through a puddle of emotions. Ravanna certainly heard them but struggled to process everything swelling inside of her... Literally. That potent cocktail of pain and pleasure seemingly better by the second... The mix of numbness and an orgasm which would not be denied... And the sudden switch from her darling loving Leah... How on earth could she come to terms with such a new experience? How would she, could she, ever admit... She loved her new Dommy Mommy~

The elf tried to hold back, she really did. But fortified defenses were crumbling, strong floodgates eroding.

"Ma... Muh..." Ravanna struggled between the breath she couldn't catch. Powerful Leah just had to taste this moment, savor every second of giving her girlfriend the best damn orgasm she'd ever had. Letting her huge tongue roll out of that smirk, her head tilted down enough that it landed against the little woman's thigh. Dragging it up that quivering body the human tasted every bit of the elf's enjoyment. Over hips, covering much of the toned belly, and up to lap at the supple breasts. Salty sweat, a tang of body spray, and sweet excitement all danced across taste buds. The wriggling muscle coated with saliva and hunger easily pushed up the contours of the blonde's neck. With a slightly aggressive press up the chin and against the side of the small woman's face the monstrous-sized tongue flicked up and returned to its cave.

Face now three times larger than the other whisper tenderly the command once again, "Say it~"

The tidal wave finally slammed into the lovely wreck just as she squealed, "Muh...Mommy!" The elf's body finally pushed the fingers out, physically unable to contain the expanding pillars any longer. Little sprays of arousal marked the departure of the digits.

The teeny tiny plaything was left trembling in Leah's grip. Rocked with such an overwhelming orgasm, she wasn't left an afterglow, more like aftershocks. The giantess smiled with her large face so close to the little lover.

"Good girl~" the sizable woman said with substantial seduction.

Once again the mattress and bed frame let out a noise proclaiming its disagreement with the ever-increasing weight it did not wish to bear. Those big butt cheeks had completely flattened any sort of plush pillowy comfort, squeezing the mattress flat against the reinforced frame. The brunette rolled her head back satisfied with her work but was startled when her scalp bumped the ceiling. The soft thud and sensation of the flat surface switched her attention... She suddenly realized just how big she had become. Leah looked up as she scrunched down into her shoulders. Sitting on a low piece of furniture but being too tall for the room was quite the concept. Her bewilderment gradually bloomed like a moonflower. Spending so much attention on her new toy, the huge human lost track of the rest of her surroundings... Including how much her feet had slid across the room. This thought occurred at the same moment her toes kissed the wooden wall. Leah certainly started to fill this bedroom... growth still going... with no signs of slowing...

Large Leah tucked her legs in, then once again turned attention back to ravaged Ravanna. She couldn't believe how adorably cute her girlfriend had become in her hands. Still trembling, the elf's mind was a galaxy, each star the spark of a thought that couldn't culminate into a complete idea or emotion. Recognizing she truly did need to play Mommy, the growing brunette had a playful idea for aftercare. Slowly bringing the small woman up to her head the human let the little blonde rest on that expansive expressive face.

"There there little one... Mayhaps Mommy got you too good. Take your time... Catch your breath... I got you," she whispered sweetly to the exhausted gal while leaning back so she could comfortably lay on that huge face. Torso resting against Leah's nose, feet dangling past the chin, little head resting against an eyebrow. Ravanna finally managed to focus and stare deep into that eye half the size of her own head. Normally such a sight might have been terrifying but the amount of affection those rich purple eyes held were soothing.

"Oh my god Mommy... That was... Unbelievably... Astonishingly... Incredible..." the tiny girlfriend managed to get out between exhaustive panting.

"Mmm~ catch your breath my pet, I'm not going anywhere. Well actually... That might not be true... But let's worry about that later," growing Leah cooed softly watching the ceiling get closer again. Now truly offering some much-needed aftercare, the big woman ran two fingers down the still-shaking body. Giving massages and comfort, even sticking her tongue out to lightly caress the thighs and tender pussy resting just outside of those large lips.

The taste and touch of this shrinking candy only made that massive mouth salivate so much more. Trying to be gentle she couldn't help but be a little greedy savoring such a wonderful snack. Tongue exploring those delicate little curves and bumps... Tip sneaked a quick taste as it pushed those lips apart, making Ravanna twitch all over again. That slick snaking muscle couldn't make it that far into the little elf even if it wanted to, for it had grown too big. And speaking of getting too big... Rapidly approaching four times her original height, somewhere around twenty-two feet tall, avoiding the ceiling became a chore. Fingers and thumb still providing tender touches to the little woman's form, Leah's nose and Ravanna's back pushed against the smooth ceiling. Once again the growing beauty lost track of her surroundings, pinning her dwindling delicacy with slight pressure. Expanding shoulders pushed the huge human away from the wall the bed shared and slowly slid her off onto the floor. Neither of them knew that the foot of the bed frame now splintered. The mattress edge and gravity created a sharp angle against the first set of footholds. Finally, a muffled crack of lumber caught the brunette's attention.

"Wow... I'm kind of... getting massive." Leah peered around at the minimal space she could maneuver. "I suppose there's still a little bit of room for me to grow~ How you holding up cutie?" she asked her tiny girlfriend, the motions of speaking caused the little woman to move on that beautiful face.

"I could... Mommy... Could you maybe let me rest in your tits... And get me a drink?" the blonde pleaded with wet cute puppy dog eyes.

"Anything for you... Being such a good girl for Mommy~"

"Thank you, it's that other bottle over on the nightstand," Ravanna managed in the most submissive voice she had ever produced, finger lifting up and pointing toward the refreshments. With incredible ease at the size difference between the two gals, a huge hand carefully clutched and placed the tiny blonde between beautiful big breasts. In a feeble attempt, the giantess tried to pivot her arm and reach for the bottle. Certainly within reach, however size was now an issue. Leah's elbow struck the wall and prevented her from reaching towards the small vessel effectively. Awkwardly turning her wrist, the plan had been to pinch it between thumb and forefinger... But after a few attempts of that she had to pluck it by pinching her middle and index finger together. Bringing it back and presenting it between the huge fingers. The elf seemed especially giddy about getting the gift. Leah watched eyebrow raised at the pronounced gestures of her girlfriend. Grabbing the bottle with a big swing of her arm, Ravanna opened her mouth wide and inverted the crystal container a few inches above her mouth. Not a drop poured out because her thumb was still against the stopper.

"You know... I could drink this potion..." The big brunette held her breath hearing the word potion, not knowing what obvious trick the elf was about to pull. "But I think I want a more satisfying... And substantial drink." Without missing a beat, she opened the vial with a wide arc of her arm. Suddenly sparkling in the air, the magical liquid was cast about and splashed across Leah's boobs. First came the chill that often does with liquid on such sensitive skin... Rapidly accompanied by white and pale blue glitter dancing just above those peach hills. The growing woman gasped as the sensation became a tingling warmth that spread all throughout her chest.

"Ravanna! What did you do to-" Yet another sharp inhale interrupted that line of questioning. The warmth somehow a glow burning brighter and brighter within. Pleasure bubbled up like a fresh flute of champagne. The corners of the elf's lips curled into a sinister smile. The final feeling that occurred was a newfound heaviness... An increasing weight that hadn't been there before.

Because looking down in shock and awe...

Leah's breasts were growing substantially faster than she did.

End Notes:

Thanks so much for Reading! Plz feel free to review or ask me anything! The Story is done on my Patreon, head on over if you would like to support my work ^^ Did I mention that there is also artwork over there? Some Collages I try my hand at, and Even Renders from friends! Go take a look~ https://www.patreon.com/slogro 


Also I have a DA, you can follow me there for when some of that art is made public ^^ https://www.deviantart.com/slogro 

Milky~ by slogro

"What did you do to me? I feel... Ahh!" Leah gasped again at this increasing arousing warmth. A sense of overflowing was not slowing. The huge human's breasts grew with substantial speed... Filling and getting heavier with each passing moment.

Ravanna spoke with tremendous thirst, "I should have done this first... God are you going to be so good~" With a shortness of breath at all these curious changes, perplexed Leah looked down at her tremendous tits as they became more than double their original size. Her big purple eyes caught the drooling smile of her little lover. Then the tingling running rampant in her chest finally produced something because of this mystery. A tiny perfect pearl of pure white appeared on the tip of her poised nipple.

"You've got... To be kidding me!" these the only words the growing woman could speak as she became overwhelmed by the next rush of endorphins. The little elf had her prize in reach, and so fell into the massive mammary. Arms wide, they then hugged and clamped around a boob bigger than her own torso. Ravanna's tongue fell far out of her mouth before dragging up the peach skin becoming pink. Nose and upper lip pushed up and over the patiently waiting textured pink nub. And blonde took as much of the soft warm skin into her mouth as she could possibly manage.

Soaked tongue still gliding up the underside of the nipple. It receded back into her mouth with a firm suck. Leah's milk flowed freely. Groans of delight escaped the small woman as she greedily gulped to her heart's content. The warm sweet cream covered her pallet... In exactly the way that her whole existence craved. Tiny arms caressing and coaxing even more expression from the massive self-proclaimed Mommy. Bathed in this newfound delight, the brunette could barely think straight as her girlfriend kept drinking. Suckling on such sensitive skin set shivers up and down the giantess's spine. Looking down at the exhilarated elf, she then also noticed a small steady stream leaking from her unattended tit. So was this sudden unexpected intense arousal laid on top of the fact that feeling of stretching, still growing bigger.

Leah slid further off the bed, shifting the whole piece of furniture slightly to the side with the unprecedented weight it had been expected to hold. Her huge body also swayed and Leah's big breasts bounced, almost throwing their tiny passenger. Gathering just enough clarity to stop this event, the giantess placed one hand across her little lover, the other onto the floor, and then to the wall for stability.

"Woah... Mommy almost lost you..." Her bright red expression filled with affection again. "This feels... Phenomenal..." the huge human said, letting out heavy breath. Indeed the atmosphere in the bedroom was heating up, literally. As Leah climbed higher, so did the amount of body heat in the romantic space. The windows held up with handcrafted decorative frames fogged with the rising temperature. Just a few more passionate heartbeats and the room held more growing beauty than air. Ravanna looked lovingly at her magnificent mistress of the night, mewing while indulging in as much milk as she could manage.

Her tiny face did the best it could to keep this nipple in her mouth. But with a steady expanse, it pushed her jaw open and slowly began to slide out. Simply growing too big for that hungry mouth to contain. The blonde finally yielded, breaking away and breathing heavily. With a small amount of drool and milk running down her chin, the sated elf nuzzled and hugged the huge breast tightly again.

Leah took a moment to push the tiny toy into her squishy body a bit, appreciating the tender, even if unexpected, desire of her girlfriend. The supple and slightly sweaty skin enveloped Ravanna with warmth, racing heartbeat thumping nearby. Leah eased up on the pressure calling for her girlfriend's attention.

"Did you have your fun? You know... Maybe Mommy should punish you for this little unexpected trick." the huge woman spoke softly, then gave her torso a little shake. Her full breasts wiggled with a touch of delay, nips still leaking lightly like a bottle with a stubborn lid.

"Oh no Mommy, please don't punish me," the blonde said with a fake pout. "Besides... All things considered, I really haven't even been naughty yet. Honestly... Granting you with such killer tits so I can have some fun... Doesn't seem to quite make up for your 'little' outburst and how bad you decided to get me earlier. Now does it?" Ravanna spoke in a collected tone that Leah had absolutely heard before. Something steely cold with how she spoke... Definitely not what she wanted to experience right now. Those big eyes narrowed while the scheming elf continued.

"My sweet Leah... You colored me perfectly earlier. Everything we've been through... You know I just can't help myself." Ravanna said innocently, rolling a few fingers around the big round wet nipple close by. The tiny blonde offered the occasional squeeze taking a handful of the expressing skin, amused at how it showered milk so freely.

"What did you do?" the giantess demanded. The mix of anxiety dissolved the Dommy Mommy persona away instantly.

"Well... I was having a bit of a creative moment when I thought of it. Call it inspiration. Could be a little bit fun if you got big... And maybe I could persuade you to do what I asked. After all, I could just ask for another little enchantment to be blended with this fine growth potion. Maybe set up some kind of code phrase to activate it, for that kind of ambition. You know... Obviously if I won our little gamble... Well you simply wouldn't have known about it at all, so there wouldn't have been any harm." A huge hand slowly wrapped around the elf. Leah had no idea what this tiny troublemaker was talking about, only that it must be way worse than her last little morsel of a trick.

"I swear to god Rav..." the huge human said, nostrils flaring. But the handheld woman continued through an evil smile.

"Honestly I wasn't going to do anything with it. Thought maybe it would have even been too much even by my standards," she scoffed throwing her upturned hand out casually. "But maybe after your little bit of fun and teasing we should put things back in order. I mean at this point... I feel like I owe it to myself to have some fun with you... And make you do anything I wish~" The growing grip started to squeeze with seriousness and Leah opened her mouth to issue another warning of a potential broken promise...

But Ravanna interrupted with a practiced, potent charged word...

“Fluffernutter.”

A dazzling dizziness rushed through the big woman's mind. Tendrils of control tried to hold fast but at the same time were eager to let go. The brunette had experienced this sort of magic before... However never quite this strong in the past. She desperately tried to push out the influence, only feeling more resistance the more she mentally fought against it. Large body trembled as if communication was disrupted or rather relinquished.

The bed frame chattered, bouncing against the wall and feet against the floor with the unreasonable amount of weight that shook it. The windows rattled with the vibrations almost excited at what they witnessed. The candle flames danced and gossiped about how even the tiniest movements of somebody so colossal were affecting everything around her. The giantess's face twitched and clenched tight at the flood of overpowering magical effect. Nothing like the tunnel vision of losing consciousness... More akin to that tunnel being a cozy comfortable numbness... To which everything else fell away except a certain feeling of love, attention, and desire.

Because that's what a charm spell does... And now... Leah was enthralled~

Her whole face relaxed, large mouth hanging open slightly with a giddy smile. That huge head drifted down just a nod. Those wonderfully beautiful, big, purple eyes slowly opened revealing the sheen of hot pink hearts that were draped over those shining, orbs revealing the magic's hold. Ravanna breathed in excitedly a huge inhale of endless possibility.

"Now that's better. No more of that making me call you Mommy nonsense. Now be so kind as to release me," the handheld said matter of factly. That huge hand eased up and replaced its grip on her thigh beneath the blonde. Leah's soft kind expression was so eager to do anything her lover wished. "Now then... I guess I really should have thought more of what I was going to make you do. Of course, there's the basic things but, I wonder how far I can take it. Oh! I have a simple test. Hey cutie? Do me a favor... And smash that nightstand for me would you?" Before the last two words left the elf's mouth, a giant fist balled up and immediately dropped on the poor unsuspecting innocent heartwood furniture. The flat wood top busted through the hollow parts at an angle. Wooden legs broke in splintering outward, while miscellaneous contents inside clamored onto the ground in heaps.

"Holy shit!" The tiny woman exclaimed at the sudden noise. "Wow babe, you're so strong and so powerful~ How about you give me some big loving kisses, but please be careful I'm so small and fragile," Ravanna said as pathetically as possible. With a careful rhythm, the giantess pet swooped down and planted smooch after smooch on her commanding lover. Large lips covered much of the smaller woman's face, upper torso, and breasts as she tried to deliver plenty of tender kisses. That big mouth giving just a subtle enough suck on every peck to make the playful 'muah' sound each time.

"Such a good girl~ And you're still getting bigger just for me... Now even though I don't know when the potion will wear off, or this charm if I'm honest, we still have a problem to solve." The small blonde relaxed in the impressive amount of cleavage that surrounded her. Dominant hand still scribbling nonsense across the vast amount of sweaty skin with a few fingers, the elf continued musing. "You haven't yet... And I think it's time that you cum for me... My precious little playmate. Play with yourself. Toy and tease... Build up your release just for me. But do not orgasm without my permission."

Hand holding that thick thigh glided up to where an aching pussy lay in wait. Huge fingers slid inside while the other hand drifted over to gift attention to a begging clit. Ripples of pleasure traveled up and painted a new rosy blush across the giantess's face. Leah bit her lip holding back a groan of demanded delight. She stared back transfixed on her minuscule master, with a wordless expression of, 'Anything for you... My love~' Once again feeling that heart rate increase Ravanna actually felt a little unprepared with just how much the large chest rose and fell.

Her beautiful brainwashed babe was now five times her original size... And really started to fill this shrinking special space. Unconsciously the large legs curled in, otherwise, knees would connect against an unprepared, easy to topple wall. She could probably grow even more, maybe seven or eight times as tall as her starting height. Sure it would be a tight fit, so best they have their fun before the bedroom-filling beauty could no longer move.

The huge woman's saccharine sweet proclaims of pleasure could no longer be withheld. Stirring herself so incredibly well, every part of her being wanted to obey her master. Large fingers ventured deep into craving soaking wet cavern. Fingertips traced and teased over her slick clit with furious fever. Leah's magnificent moans rang out, with apparent loudness from her greatly increased size. Ravanna felt waves of echoes that reverberated from the mighty chest she rested on to the very air now saturated with sound.

"Ooo~ This is a really tasty trick. Keep going beautiful, I do so love hearing your wonderful voice this way. Remember, don't cum unless I tell you that you may. I do wonder... If I command you to feel more pleasure from your touches and caresses... Can you? Feel even more pleasure, feel all the excitement this moment could possibly bring you," the little elf touted so incredibly proud of herself. The tiny Dom's words unlocked exactly what she wanted. As if a preventative barrier was peeled back, the much bigger girlfriend's body reacted immediately. Spasms of her huge leg muscles, and tremors of her arms added an increased difficulty to their task.

The big brunette's face an ever-changing kaleidoscope of expressions. Loving and affectionate purple eyes desired to stay locked on their merciful mistress... But simply couldn't. Those shining fluttering eyes rolled and crossed with a mind incapable of processing all the stimuli it had been granted. Whimpers still escaped through a shortness of breath. Only a few moments of this but Leah longed for release, struggling to hold back at this cruel edging her tiny delighted lover demanded.

"Somebody's doing such a wonderful job for me... Who's such a good girl?" Ravanna spoke softly, her whole body smiling as she cherished this command. "You know what? I think you should at least quench your thirst too." The little laying elf lifted her little hand lazily, petting the enormous breast furthest from her position. "Perhaps you would like a drink too? Don't stop masturbating, but lift that devilishly delicious nipple to your mouth... And drink your own milk," She commanded in a hushed voice laced with thrill.

The one big hand continued, fingers rubbing and exploring all the delicate places that it could experience. The other palm glided up and cupped underneath the magically engorged and enlarged heavy breast. Leah's lips parted revealing several thin strands of saliva that connected. Her huge tongue rolled around just the outside of her mouth with hunger. That still leaking nipple lifted higher and drew closer to that salivating cave. Lips closed down around the areola creating a seal of skin... And immediately the giantess started sucking. Even through that euphoric haze of intoxicating pleasure... She couldn't have ever fathomed how good her own nectar would be.

Large nostrils working overtime to secure breath for the submissive beauty didn't stop her from making those sounds of how truly amazing this experience felt. Leah's hand now squeezed and coaxed her soft full boob, helping to fill her mouth as the flood continued. Loud gulping sounds displayed an eagerness to obey her master's wish. Muffled moans were roared directly into herself as the growing woman continued drinking and twitching... Desperately craving for permission of a release from the one who held her leash.

"If I would have known this would have been this fun, we would have done it ages ago!" Ravanna proclaimed, mystified at the kind of ride her girlfriend was experiencing. On her hands and knees, the small woman kept having to make adjustments as the ground underneath her trembled with such passion.

"My big sexy 'Mommy' now looking so completely adorable as she can't even cum unless I say... Umm... What's going on?" Her climactic moment of triumph suddenly interrupted by a curious change. Confused, the elf's vision ran up and down her giantess girlfriend's body, before returning to her face.

Walls creecked, the floor groaned, and the bed frame cried out in agony. Of course, the brunette had been getting bigger all night... But not like this. For some reason, the lovely woman's growth rate hadn't continued... It surged.

Leah was growing much... Much faster than ever before.

End Notes:

Hope you are enjoying the story! Don't be shy... Leave a Review! 

Part 5 (the ending) is already up on my Patreon, and the Next story, a fun Size-Stealing Adventure, drops this weekend. 

www.patreon.com/slogro

Even Bigger... Even Faster... by slogro

"Oh my God! Why is this happening? You are growing so fast now!" Ravanna practically yelled with how abruptly this change of momentum occurred. Completely and utterly lost in her demanded self-indulgence, Leah still suckled blissfully. Those vibrant glowing hearts in her eyes seemed to get bigger even faster than her renewed pace. Growing head and shoulders were running out of room to expand against the right angle of the decorated wall and simple ceiling. Only a few moments passed and her whole form needed to shift just to stay scrunched in this confining bedroom. Tucking limbs in closer, body curling up in this cube cocoon.


Her mighty knee and thigh slammed against a different wall and the dresser that housed the candles providing light. The wax pillars were jostled and toppled... Extinguishing those dancers made of flame. Now in darkness, with only the glow of midnight pouring in, Ravanna desperately tried to make sense of the situation... Or even what could be done. The elf herself had to duck from a ceiling that threatened steadily closer. The beautiful torso she continued to ride would soon flatten her with its reach upward.


But then both women paused upon a new noise entering their ears. The battle-tested bed had fought the good fight. But all of the subtle sounds of stress it cried were no more, as it surrendered. With a pronounced and profound concert of splintering wood and shattering supports, the durable furniture failed. Immediately becoming the worst game of pick-up sticks underneath the unbearable weight. The two lovebirds gasped at the sudden grip of gravity, only falling a breath of distance. The tiny blonde met the supple field below, bouncing against the soft beautiful cushioning boob.


The giantess winced at the sudden change of her body sliding at the edges and falling in place. Massive rear squishing the plush pillows and mattress even harder into the hardwood floor. Her face fluttered with concern for her beloved passenger while she fell. But as her body quickly came to rest so did her expression, eyes blinking several times, before one of those instances of darkness was cradled for just a moment longer.


Those purple eyes opened again free of fluorescent hearts. All the blushing and fluster spread across her upper body... Began to boil red as the two stared at one another.


"Leah? Sweetheart? Okay maybe... There's a chance I took this a little too far. You know I can-" Ravanna spoke in such a soothing tone but was cut off when that huge hand squeezed her. Vision piercing like thorns, nostrils flaring with raw intensity, and sucking breaths behind teeth tightly clenched together... The time for talk was over. Subjected to such humiliating demands... Forced to partake in such agonizing edging... And worse, mixing magics created an effect that was now going to make this bombshell beauty ruin more than just this bedroom. Teeny tiny Ravanna would be the instrument to finally bring a vengeful Leah over the edge.


Letting her massive head fall back and take position in the upper corner of the room, the growing woman casually extended her legs. The two thick pillars smashed through the wooden walls like kindling. One of her feet roared through the perfectly maintained restroom, breaking down another wall and exposing the living room with smoldering fireplace. The other foot made a trip across the hall as it moved at an angle. Breaking through to the library and scattering centuries of knowledge around. It continued its demolition all the way through to the kitchen, upending cabinets and cooking utensils. Pots and pans clamoring with such dismay at the rapid remodeling.


Startled handheld grasped firmly, the giantess brought her toy down between her legs as they spread wide leveling even more of their luxurious home. Ravanna's whole expression popped. Mouth hung open while eyes grew wide at the fantastic view laid out just within reach. The towering lips parted ever so slightly more while those huge hips wriggled and adjusted on the plump round rear just underneath. The dark never-ending cave widened just a bit more, as if it was hungry and waiting for this sacrificial snack. One certainly could say it almost salivated and drooled~ Any sort of coherent thought the elf could have stopped at this impressive display... Knowing full well what was about to happen to her. Adrenaline immediately flooded her tiny body... Because at this sheer enormous scale... Her girlfriend's normally cute and delightful pussy had crossed the threshold from exhilarating... To terrifying.


"I, uhh... Mommy?... Erm..." the blonde started to speak.


And without letting her girlfriend say another word...


Lustful Leah plunged the little lover deep inside herself~


With a quick thrust, the small woman's head and shoulders entered the wet cave. Pressing and stretching the skin, her little body rotated a bit as it was forced further inside of Leah. The intimate area so hot and dark as Ravanna's body pushed and rubbed against the slick inner walls. She found herself immediately drenched in the flood of arousal that her teasing torments had initially created. The giantess's grip shifted with the movements in and out. At first, fingers had wrapped underneath the toy's chest all the way down to tiny knees. But her large thumb slowly brought that careful hold down lower and lower. Because as those strong fingers drifted down, the woman-turned-dildo penetrated deeper.


Ravanna could hardly process the sudden unexpected use of her body... Struggling to breathe, unable to see, and absolutely unable to comprehend how much her girlfriend was still growing bigger.


I kind of feel like maybe I deserve this... But never knew punishment could be so goddamn good?


The star of the show was experiencing a similar loss of comprehension. Her mind a mire of chemicals unable to process the destruction she brought to the house as her aching and quivering body just demanded that sweet release.


She couldn't believe how amazing Ravanna felt inside of her. Those captivating curves she carried now offered careful caresses. Tiny arms and hands attempting to grasp stability but finding only more slippery friction. The way her long golden hair dragged against skin with the slightest pulling out of her form... And of course... Feeling her get smaller and smaller was the red hot flavorful cherry on top~ Leah let out a loud resounding moan almost at her prize.


The one-woman demolition team made short work of their once cozy and comfortable home. Shoulder and bicep pressed against the window, breaking the glass and pushing the frame out onto the ground. Two heartbeats later the same expanding arm toppled the wall outward with echoing thuds and crashes.


Her other shoulder dislodged the interior wall letting that side of her body spill into the hallway, meeting the next bit of resistance as it pushed against support beams and door frames opposite their bedroom. Her humongous head pushed up and out as it grew. Face uncomfortably pressed flat upward, casually lifting the roof and bulging the surviving bedroom wall. Even the cold night air now mixing with her inhales didn't stop how oblivious she became to the pandemonium.


"Oh fuck... Oh God!" the big beauty roared pinching her little lover around the ankles as a few fingers followed the elf's descent even deeper. Her nipples started leaking with renewed vigor just as those titanic tits also pressed into the ceiling. With this constriction, Leah finally had some grasp of what her growing body was doing... But couldn't pay any mind because of her overwhelming desire, along with that delicious devious garnish of revenge~


Sliding in and out the dwindling doll couldn't do anything against her situation. The giantess's cum invaded every part of her body. Getting that thick viscous arousal in those pointed ears and mouth wasn't all that bad... It was how much got up her nose that bothered so badly. Unsuccessfully trying to force it out of her breathing pathways, she coughed and spit any chance the helpless thing could to get another breath... But that was certainly becoming more and more difficult with this raging river of juices trying to drown her.


Caught somewhere between disbelief and acceptance of her looming fate, she mentally remembered, Well... If I somehow manage to survive this... Maybe I should bring water-breathing magic next time...


Finally, every limb had escaped to the outside world. Not a single wall survived the unprecedented expanse. The angular rust-colored roof now a mockery of any kind of covering. Massive cracks formed with the vibrations of the trembling monster of pleasure underneath. Eventually splitting with loud cracking sounds as different pieces fell around Leah's blossoming body. Those pieces were simply added to the debris getting bulldozed by the brunette's beautiful body... Because she just kept growing.


With one final push of tiny Ravanna, the long-awaited and well-deserved orgasm finally came like an avalanche being set free. The explosion of electricity up and down her huge body curled fingers and toes while making her limbs tighten and shake like never before. Those delicious nipples becoming geysers with their sheer size as even more milk flowed freely. That satisfied humongous pussy spilled its contents while she came, still raked with aftershocks. For a while, the only thing Leah heard was her heartbeat in overdrive. Large fingers and one horribly soaked pet now lay in the valley of thick thighs making a canyon all around. She had become smaller than those fingers that once gripped her.


She fell onto those comforting digits, her new stage, coughing and gasping for air while wiping her slimy face off. Regaining a drop of vision, Ravanna looked around at what the starlight illuminated. Gazing up at the tall crease of a cavern that almost devoured her life completely perished any realization that their home had been obliterated. Even though it was absolutely the scheming blonde's fault for the destruction this evening, not like she would ever admit it.


Those tired fingers felt the small woman lying in them and scooped up the tiny passenger to be brought forth a tremendous judgmental gaze. In the soft pale illumination, the still-growing giantess held her girlfriend between two fingers. Panting and immersed in afterglow, Leah couldn't believe how tiny her lover had become, or rather, how colossal she became.


The human's whole essence was far too fuzzy to really be mad in this moment at the beautiful blonde... There would be plenty of time for that later. The knowing elf produced a grand proud smirk underneath that substantial layer of cum.


"See? I told you this would be fun."


“Fuck... Fuck... Holy fuck...” Leah gasped.


“Mmm~ somebody had a good time. All worth it.”


"I completely destroyed the house didn't I?"


"Again ... Worth it," Ravanna said beaming with pride. The huge woman's only response was to place her pain-in-the-ass girlfriend on a nipple that was definitely bigger than her whole minuscule body. Wasting no time, the tiny thirsty lover began licking milk off the plateau of the enormous fountain. Embarrassed, the giantess couldn't believe how great even the tiniest little touches felt that Ravanna provided. With milk running down her chin, the elf once again looked up tenderly at her massive Mommy.


"Bed and breakfast? This really has been my greatest idea ever." Even holding as much exhaustion as she did, Leah wouldn't let that remark go unpunished. Tilting her tit so that her friend gravity could take over once again, the tiny girlfriend slipped from her perch. She glided down between those incredible mountains again. Taking both of her swollen breasts in hand, the monumental woman applied a generous amount of smothering to the helpless elf. Just how many times would Lucky Ravanna have her breath taken away? After a few counts, Leah lightened up and her breasts flopped apart with generous jiggling.


The huge human spoke softly to her dazed girlfriend, "I have to admit you're right that this was pretty fun. But now do you have any idea just how massive I'm actually going to get? Am I going to have to move or are my feet going to run into the tree line?"


“Who cares? It's just some trees. I really didn't know the magics would have mixed to such a perfect unexpected side effect. Not that I'm going to brag about this or anything... But nobody would believe us even if we told him how this evening went," Ravanna said. The two took a beat to gaze up at the beautiful twinkling stars above.


"I'd rather this would stay between us... However, somebody's bound to put two and two together considering our house has been crushed with an ass-shaped crater." Leah let out a heavy sigh before continuing, "But I will say this... We definitely are doing this again sometime." Ravanna's eyes lit up with excitement but before she could speak the growing woman continued. "Two conditions however, I'm going to be the one to grow again, and we're absolutely going to do away with any of that charm magic."


"Oh? And what if I accidentally do mix a bit of love potion in the next vile?" the elf questioned, chin on her knuckles and elbow resting on the expansive skin underneath her.


"Simple. Then I'll just have to eat you."


"You wouldn't dare in a million years."


"Care to make that bet... My bite-size little snack?"

End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! Did you like it? Let me know and leave a review! I love hearing from all of you ^^

There is really nice eye candy to go with this story on my DA : 

https://www.deviantart.com/slogro

The next story is really fun, then we will get back to Astrid's Ascension.

Next story is already dropping on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/slogro

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14185