Food Poisoning - Reprise by summerdeath
Summary:

A continuation for Food Poisoning, with new chapters detailing the new life of Bill and Therese, shrunk to speck-size and living with their daughter April and Therese's sister, Maria.

Reading Food Poisoning first might be a good idea!


Categories: Footwear, Giantess, Breasts, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Entrapment, Unaware, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9708 Read: 7483 Published: April 03 2024 Updated: May 08 2024

1. The Shopping Trip by summerdeath

2. A Day in the Life by summerdeath

3. Parallel Destinies by summerdeath

The Shopping Trip by summerdeath

A beautiful summer was at its peak. Many people’s favorite season, for several different reasons. Whether it was a trip to the beach, the prospect of a holiday, the alluring sight of attractive girls wearing shorts and crop tops, or even just a pint of ice cream in the freezer, everyone had something to look forward to in these sweltering months.

Everyone except those unfortunate souls who had caught the shrinking disease sparking from some toxins that seemed to randomly develop in common foods. These people immediately shrank to the size of specks, barely visible to ordinary people.

Bill and Therese could almost consider themselves lucky - they were among the ones who were found and rescued, while many others weren’t so fortunate - they ended up crushed underfoot, eaten by predators, or sometimes even found by normal-sized people and toyed with.

Obviously, calling any speck-sized person lucky would’ve sounded quite ironic. The married couple had spent the last month trapped inside a jar inside the house of Maria, Therese’s sister.

Too small to meaningfully interact with the outside world, most of their entertainment consisted of talking to each other, watching the giants' lives outside, and sometimes watching TV with Maria or April, their daughter who had luckily avoided shrinking.

All that, plus one more occupation, something that Bill was trying to get busy with as he was slumped over his wife, panting heavily as he penetrated her with all the vigor he could muster.

The woman stopped him as a shadow descended over them - their gigantic daughter was observing them from outside the jar, bending down in front of them with the widest grin on her face. “Stop,” the woman said. “The girl’s watching us!”

Bill protested, trying to take hold of his wife’s shoulders. “C’mon babe,” he said, “we’re too small for her to even see what we’re doing.”

They both turned to the girl as they heard another pair of footsteps inching closer.

“What are you watching?” a female voice asked. Another towering woman appeared, a fit brunette carrying a heavy scent of cologne: she was Maria, Therese’s younger sister, and April’s aunt.

The girl giggled and pointed at her tiny parents. “They’re fucking again,” the girl said, proving her father wrong.

“Again?” said Maria. “They’re just like rabbits, I swear.”

April’s breath had fogged the glass jar, covering the view of what was inside, so Maria had to observe them from the top, her face appearing above like a huge cloud filling up the sky. “It’s not like there’s anything else they can do in there,” the woman reasoned. “One of these days, you will end up with an itty-bitty baby brother.”

April appeared concerned. “Do you think that’s possible at their size?”

Maria shrugged. “I don’t know, but I would hope not. I would feel bad for the poor child, having to live like that.”

“Right,” agreed April. “Let’s stop them before they can finish.” The girl didn’t waste time picking up and flipping the jar, letting the minuscule couple roll through its side until they fell right in the middle of their gigantic daughter’s hand.

Maria laughed. “Come on, that’s just cruel. Let the poor buggers have some fun once in a while.”

“It’s not cruel. I’m only doing this because I don’t want that baby gnat brother.”

“That’s not for you to decide,” Maria rebutted. “They’re their own persons, and you can’t play god with them.”

April smirked upon hearing her niece’s words. “Who says I can’t? A god is pretty much what I am to them. See?”

To prove her point, April lightly breathed onto her shrunken parents, scattering the insignificant couple to different sides of her palm, which she curled to make sure they wouldn’t fall down.

A different person might’ve scolded April, telling her that she should’ve respected her parents. Maria, however, just chuckled, enjoying watching the mischievous teenager toying with the shrunken couple.

The older woman stretched her arms and looked at the wall clock on the far side of the room. "Well, Miss God, I have the day off today," she announced. "Is there anything you would like to do together?"

April excitedly bounced, going through the various fun possibilities in her mind. “We could go to the beach. Or... we could go shopping! I’d really like to get some new pairs of shoes and a new swimsuit.”

The woman nodded. “Let’s both get ready and go to the shopping mall, then.”

The state had sent April her first monthly check as reparation for her parents' condition, so she had a good chunk of money to spend. She was supposed to be excited about the trip, but instead, a look of discontent seemed to suddenly overshadow her face.

Maria noticed the girl’s pout. “What’s wrong?” she asked her niece. “Changed your mind?”

“No,” the girl said, looking at the tiny persons in her hand. “It’s just... me and mom used to go shopping together all the time, and she always used to help me pick out stuff.”

“Oh,” Maria said, a serious expression on her face. “Why don’t you bring her along, then? I’m sure she would like to help, even at that size.”

“Really?” said April, as her face lightened up again.

“Yeah,” Maria nodded. “You can take your mom and dad with you both.”

“Oh no,” the girl said. “Dad hates going shopping. Let’s just leave him home and let mom tag along.”

Maria nodded. “Let’s go get ready then,” she concluded as she affectionately rubbed her niece’s head.

*

Once they got to the mall, the duo divided. April, holding her mother in her own jar, went to the stores most fashionable among young people, while Maria went to an electronic appliances shop to look for a new hairdryer.

The teen cheerfully strolled among the aisles of one of her favorite stores, carrying quite a few items to the fitting room, where she unpacked them all, ready to try them on in front of the mirror.

She hung all the clothes she had picked while she lined the various shoes on the floor. Finally, she undressed, removing her sneakers, socks, shorts, and shirt, and stood in her underwear, getting ready to start her own personal fashion parade.

Of course, her personal helper had to be present as well. She let Therese come out of the jar and roll out on top of the fitting room stool, where she came out in the middle of her sweaty shirt. The fabric was rife with the teen girl’s sweat, and at Maria’s size, it felt like walking into a marsh, where the cotton fibers were intertwined and soaked. The sweat was fairly fresh, so it didn’t smell that bad, but it still ended up soaked the woman’s whole body, making her gag at her humiliating and disgusting predicament.

"So, Mom, what do you think?" the gigantic daughter asked as she twirled around, showing the woman the green bikini she was trying on. Though its shape was rather simple, its size was rather skimpy, leaving little of the girl's body to the imagination. "Right," the girl said as she addressed her mom, barely noticeable as a speck in the middle of her shirt's print. "You didn't let me buy swimsuits like this one back when you were big," she said as she admired her own thong-covered butt in the mirror.

“I hope you don’t mind if I’m getting this now,” she said. “Because it makes my ass look so good.”

Even though the clothes April chose to wear were very low on her current list of problems, the woman still felt the need to tell off her daughter and stop her from buying the skimpy thong - feeling a definite frustration at her lack of ability to do so.

Her frustration was amplified by the sight of April becoming even taller and more imposing: the girl let her bare feet step onto the wedge platform sandals she had picked out at the store, gaining a good three inches in the process.

"Hmm, nice!" the girl said, getting a very positive feel from the new shoes she had tried on. "I just love how tall they make me look," the teen said as she admired herself in the mirror. "Right sorry, Mom that might have been a bit insensitive," she said as she lifted her right foot in the air for Therese to be able to see.

Therese found the shoes were beautiful indeed, a pair she would have loved to wear had she had the chance. The woman sighed, feeling nostalgic for the many little things now missing in her life, like getting new shoes, going out for a bicycle ride, smelling the flowers... instead of her daughter’s sweaty clothes.

April interrupted Therese's ruminating with a loud boom. The girl had slammed her sandal-clad foot over the stool, right in front of her mother, onto which she looked down with a grin.

“Just look at how tall the platform is,” the teen girl said. “It must look HUGE to you.”

April was a smart girl who excelled at maths, so measuring the size in her head was an easy exercise for her. "To you, it must be more than 400 feet tall," the girl calculated.

She looked at how puny the woman looked next to the tip of her foot, how out of reach even her toes looked to the insignificant speck, which led her to a fun idea.

Therese looked up at her face with resentment, feeling teased by her daughter. “Why don’t you try and climb it?” the girl had said.

She was grinning as she stared at the woman, who appeared to be unreactive. "Come on, Mom, you're no fun," she said. "Just give it a try, and if you manage to climb on top, I'll let you and Dad watch TV with me later. The new Weirder Things episodes just came out."

Maria was bribed by those words. She wasn’t even aware the new Weirder Things had come out, having been cut off from the outside world. Looking at the steep wall in front of her, she knew the climb would have been difficult, but doable. Prior to the shrinking incident, she used to be in good physical shape, and she had retained some of that form. In fact, she welcomed the idea of being able to exercise. Was it humiliating having to climb her daughter’s shoe? Sure, but as she was currently sitting in a puddle of the girl’s sweat, it could hardly get any worse.

So she started climbing on the piece of footwear, finding footholds in the intricate pattern of the sandal, advancing step by step toward her goal.

April followed her movements with enthrallment, satisfied that she had managed to convince her mother to climb on her shoe. While she was initially entertained by the show her mom provided, though, the girl quickly got bored with the woman’s excruciatingly slow pace, and slipped her foot out of the sandal so that she could try on more clothes.

The teen removed her bikini so that she could try another, throwing it on the pile of clothes on the stool, the air displacement almost knocking Therese off as she still attempted her climb. The girl then put on some shorts and a tank top, noticing how the brand-new clothes enhanced her nice figure.

Happy with the clothes she had selected, she turned to her mother to check the woman's progress on the sandal. Therese, who had covered three-quarters of the way with an enormous effort, unfortunately, lost her grip when the girl, upon turning around, inadvertently stubbed her toe on the stool leg, not thinking much of the impact such an insignificant hit had over the surface of the piece of furniture.

What to April could barely register as a movement, to Therese was a catastrophic earthquake that violently shook the sandal she was on, making her fall and tumble down into an abyss. Luckily, the impact was soft: she landed right on the girl’s pile of clothes, exactly in the middle of the scandalous bikini bottom April had tried on before.

The teen’s brown eyes inspected the sandal, unable to find any trace of her mother; then she went to look at the pile of clothes on the stool.

"So you gave up!" the girl said upon seeing the speck of a woman in the middle of the green fabric. "Sorry Mom but no tv then for you today," the girl announced.

She took on a perplexed expression. “What are you doing in my bikini, anyway?” she asked, her hand scratching her chin. “Are you trying to tell me I can’t buy it?” she asked, her face turning annoyed.

She picked up the bikini bottom and lifted it off the stool so that her mother tumbled off it and fell back onto the sweaty shirt.

“I told you I was going to get it anyway, I don’t care what you say,” the girl announced, showing her tongue to her mother in defiance.

She amassed the bikini, along with the shorts, top, and wedge sandals, in a pile: she was going to buy everything. There was just one final item she had to try on: a nicely decorated pair of flats with a toe strap that crossed the whole foot, intertwining with multiple straps that adorned her ankles.

"Oooh!" the teen squealed as she slipped into the sandals. "They're so comfy, Mom!" she said as she felt the nice touch of the leathery insole against her foot.

April's shadow covered Therese as the girl bent down over her. "You've got to feel it, Mom," the girl said as she imposed her fingertip over the woman, letting her stick to it like an iron marble to a magnet; then the teen lowered the woman to her foot, letting her fall in the space between her first two toes.

“Isn’t it nice?” the girl giggled as the woman was more impressed - and terrified - by the monolithic toes towering around her and threatening to obliterate her at the first wrong movement. Besides, her weight did not allow her to make a dent on the shoe surface, making her unable to appreciate the amazing softness that her daughter was praising so much.

At that moment, a loud knock on the door came up, followed by a rather annoyed voice. “Are you done? You can’t hog the fitting room for yourself all day,” complained an angry customer.

April sighed. She didn’t appreciate being scolded, but it was true that she had spent a lot of time in that fitting room with her mother.

"Comiing," she sang as she started folding and gathering the clothes she was about to buy. Holding the clothes in her arms, she grabbed the jar where she kept her mom so that she could return the woman to it. Her hands, however, already carrying the wedge sandals and the pile of clothes, were over-encumbered, and as a result, she had to pick the jar between her fourth and fifth fingers. The precarious adjustment did not last for long and the jar soon fell on the floor, shattering to pieces.

“Oh no,” cried the worried teen. “What am I going to do now?”

She looked at her mom standing by her toes. She had no other place to carry her safely other than the jar. How was she going to carry her outside of the mall and during the drive home?

Looking down at her foot, her question was already answered as she remembered a recent episode where her aunt inadvertently took Therese inside her shoes as she went for a run. They always marveled at how the woman survived the ordeal, but if that happened once, it could have happened twice, didn’t it?

April slowly imposed her big toe over the speck-sized woman until she was plastered to the underside of the digit. She wiggled the toe a few times, making sure Therese was tightly stuck and wouldn’t fall off, then she inserted her foot into her sock and then into her sneaker shoe.

As Therese was pushed into the rather soft, but grimy embrace between toe and sock, gagging at the foul smell emanating from the fabric, April tied her shoe, getting ready to leave the fitting room and pay for her clothes. She confidently walked to the register, satisfied with the way she had handled the situation. She was getting really good at dealing with tiny people, she told herself.

A Day in the Life by summerdeath
Author's Notes:

This chapter was in part inspired by the suggestions made by Tokubetsu on a comment on the previous story.


Therese spent what seemed to be an infinite amount of time stuck to her daughter's toe, pondering her own existence between bouts of nausea and the thundering shockwaves that followed from each of the girl's steps. The woman couldn't help but wonder what she had done wrong in raising her daughter, puzzled at how the girl could think it would be a sane idea to carry her mother around inside the sock she was wearing.

The hotness of the summer day was at its peak, and after the girls finished eating lunch at one of the shopping mall restaurants, they walked out of the air-conditioned building to get back into the dizziness inducing sun.


If the summer heat was barely bearable for April and Maria, the atmosphere inside the girl's sock had turned into an unlivable sauna for Therese. The helpless woman was immersed in layers of sweat, coming out both of her own body and her daughter's foot. With each footstep, the liquid accumulated on the girl's foot and sock bounced around, splashing onto the unfortunate woman's face.


Outside, April was beaming as she carried her purchases to the car, setting the packages on the backseat as Maria sat at the wheel, getting ready for the drive.


"Holy shit!" the girl cried as she sat inside the vehicle, fanning herself with the palm of her hand as beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. "Turn the cold air on!"


Maria immediately pushed the appropriate button and a wave of fresh air soothed the two women.


Therese, who was trapped inside the girl's sock, did not receive such luxury. The air inside the shoe was barely getting any fresher, and although April was sitting still now, which gave her a breather from the head-splitting motions she had been subjected to, the deluge of sweat upon her head and body did not stop.


Feeling dizzy and dehydrated, her thirst made her resort to desperate measures: she cupped her hands and collected some of the sweat on her palms, avidly drinking from the abundant source. Perhaps because of her extreme thirst, but she was surprised to find it didn't taste as bad as she was expecting - which felt possibly even worse to her - hating what she was doing would have at least saved some of her dignity, instead the fact that she was trapped under a toe and gladly feeding on her daughter's foot sweat seemed to certify her status as some sort of bug, parasite, or other disgusting being.


Meanwhile, April noticed her aunt was driving somehow rushingly. As the focused woman surpassed another car on the opposite lane, the teen turned to her. "Are you in a hurry?" she asked.


"Yeah," the woman nodded. "My soap opera's new episode is airing at 4 pm."


"Ooh, right. Well, I can't wait to be home too so I can play my new game," the girl said, eager to try the Neatendo Witch video game she had purchased at the shopping mall.


"Glad we're on the same page then," the older woman said as she lowered her foot on the gas pedal.


April relaxed, having fun watching Maria surpass more cars, enjoying the sensation of speed and the cold air coming out of the car's air conditioning unit. What a great day it had been so far!


*


When the duo returned home, both women sprinted inside, eager to take another look at their new, shiny purchases.


Maria turned the Tv on, then, realizing she still had some time before the show started, she headed to her bedroom, where she opened one of the packages from the underwear shop she had visited.


The woman undressed, getting ready to try on the sexy piece of lingerie, eager to check how it would look on her - she was certain it would be amazing as she was familiar with the brand and it was one of her favorites.


Once she put the black lace set on and admired herself in the mirror, she anticipated with satisfaction the looks she would receive from her lucky future lovers. Whether it was going to be an older, rugged gentleman or some younger boy toy, she was certain she would drive them all crazy.


She twirled in front of the mirror, admiring her slender, fit frame one more time before hearing the jangle from her favorite soap opera calling to her from the living room.


"Oh shit," she muttered, rushing out of the bedroom and gunning for the sofa.


To Bill, the sight was astounding. The mountainous brunette that was his sister-in-law appeared in front of him, almost naked, and only wearing suggestive lingerie.


But the man did not find the time to really appreciate the view of her round, sculpted ass, as in a few seconds, that very bottom started descending upon him.


Maria had simply forgotten about his presence, and he had been left on the sofa while they went to the mall, the jar that usually protected him and his wife now shattered to pieces on the floor of a clothing store's fitting room.


He braced himself for the fall, the woman simply unaware of the fright she was giving her helpless brother-in-law. Engrossed by the addicting plot, Maria's mind was as distant as possible from the bug-sized man that she had just sat on.


Thrown in the air by the impact of the woman's ass, Bill found himself rebounding and falling face-first onto the sofa again, this time buried under tons of butt cheek flesh, the silky fabric of Maria's panties brushing over him and taunting him with the allure of her womanhood.


It was ironic that Bill, who had been wishing to get this close to Maria for weeks, now found himself terrorized at the sight of her panty-covered crotch. Yet, as he overcame the fear and realized he had survived the impact in one piece, arousal became the predominant instinct on his mind again.


There was no doubt Bill was attracted to Maria. She was the younger sister of the woman he had married after all, and she was just as lovely; not to mention that, since Therese had shrunk, the poor woman hadn't been able to shave, fix her hair, use makeup, or dress nicely. The consequences of her poor diet and lack of exercise were also showing, while Maria instead was glowing, tanned and beautiful, incredibly alluring to a secluded man like Bill.


Her size only made her more attractive to the man: she appeared like a beautiful giant presence, unreachable to a mere bug like him, and yet oozing sex appeal. The taboo nature of their relationship only added to the allure of it all.

Yes, it was no lie that Maria had been driving Bill crazy in the past few weeks, and now that he was this close to her, he chose to seize the opportunity to climb onto the fabric of her panties and earn himself a close encounter with the beautiful woman's sex.


*


April, feeling overwhelmed with the heat, immediately stripped down to her underwear, tossing aside her shoes and removing her socks as well.


Therese was grateful for the rush of fresh air that she perceived once the fabric was removed from around her, though she still was glued to the girl's toe like another piece of lint.


She expected April to reach for her and free her now that the girl had bared her feet, but to her disappointed surprise, nothing happened. The teen girl was busy opening the game package and inserting the Animal Croissant cartridge into the gaming console.


The girl beamed as she watched the loading screen, impatient to play the new episode of one of her favorite series, forgetting all about her mother who was still hanging by her toes, hovering in mid-air with the foot as the girl laid down in bed, casually throwing her legs up.


April’s attention, divided between the videogame screen and the telephone messages, was anywhere but on her foot, uncaring of any little speck, dirt, or lint that clung to it.


Therese was fuming - it was true that April could be scatterbrained sometimes, but could it really have gotten to the point where she had forgotten all about her? The girl's carelessness was infuriating, and she was once again paying the price by having to spend the day under her meaty toe.


Grabbing the gaming console, the girl began walking toward the house, playing as she walked, something that her restless nature sometimes pushed her into doing.


As she began walking again, Therese was once again tossed around, following the movements of the foot - her position on the toe was high enough that she avoided being stepped on, otherwise she would have ended up being badly bruised or worse; but the brisk, quick movements made her dizzy and nauseous again, her empty stomach only making her feel sicker.


"This character is so cute!" giggled April, endeared by the fictional characters showing up on screen. She walked around the game world showing much more care and attention than she spent on her actual steps around the house; that much was clear once her foot landed on a pile of dirt that Maria had swept up in the morning and then lazily forgot to put away with the dustpan.


Therese ended up coughing and groaning as she found herself entangled in the disgusting grime that adhered to her daughter's toe, the dirt and dust surrounding and covering her completely.


"Ew," the girl said as she saw what she had stepped on, lightly brushing her toes against each other to roughly clean them up. She would have gone to the bathroom to wash her foot, but the clock from the game informed her that it was almost 5 Pm, and she had to get ready to go out, as her friend Holly was waiting for her.


The girl returned to the bedroom and thought it would be a great time to wear some of her brand new clothes, including her new amazingly comfortable flats.

She changed into her fresh outfit and walked out of the house, Therese still glued to her foot. "I'm going out," she announced to Maria, who was still on the sofa, absorbed by the Tv.


"Bye sweetie," the woman absentmindedly said, looking forward to some rewarding alone time.


*


Bill had never thought he could feel attraction for a being hundreds of times larger than he was, but since his shrinking, the sexiness of his sister-in-law became an obsession. Now that he was clinging to the exterior of her panties, slowly making his way through the sex-scented fabric like a tiny ant, the sensuality of his predicament overwhelmed him, his arousal boosting his strength and allowing him to proceed further.


He slowly made his way, dangling from the panty fabric as if he were a climbing wall, crossing the super thin surface of the thong until he managed to come up on the other side.


Now the speck-sized man was enveloped in the darkness, finding himself lost between his sister-in-law's panties and her oversized womanhood.


The woman couldn't even feel the minuscule man going about her most intimate body part, craving for her recognition, something he couldn't possibly hope to achieve. Instead, when a sex scene from the tv show triggered her arousal, she started getting wet, Bill immediately hit by a wave of sex scent.


The man was slowly making his way through the tight space between her pussy and her underwear, encountering a multitude of thick pubic hair that popped around like trees that he had to crawl in the middle of.


Now that April was gone, Maria thought it would be a good time to have some private fun. Finding herself excited from the tv show, and tired and stressed after a long week of work, she lifted up her panties, sliding a couple fingers inside to rub her pussy lips.


Bill saw light and fresh air coming in, soon followed by a skyscraper-sized monolithic object. The man hid behind a tuft of hair, deluding himself that it might have offered him a protection against the preponderant force of the woman's fingers coming to rock his landscape.


Like an insignificant piece of dirt in Maria's pussy, he began to dance along the shaking of the soft flesh being rubbed and massaged rhythmically, his own ground becoming highly unstable as the woman he was crawling onto began to loudly moan, grinding her thighs together and trashing her hips in fits of increasing pleasure.


Maria rubbed and picked her clit, brushing her pussy lips with the sides of her fingers while fantasizing about the hot soap opera actor taking her from behind, having no idea another man had just attempted doing the same with a not-so-ideal result.


The brunette's pussy became overflowing, liquids pouring out of her lips and running all around Bill, covering the speck-sized man with her unaware love.


He was soon caught in a wave of pussy juice, to Maria an insignificant amount barely wetting her skin, but large enough to carry the speck-sized man on a ride through the hot flesh.


Engorged in the pussy juice and losing control of his movements, he stopped against a building-sized hair, Maria's finger coming one second later to flatten the landscape around him in search for pleasure, unknowingly giving Bill another terrible fright, but miraculously sparing him by having him end up in the space under her fingernail.


Now glued to the glistening finger, having become one with the skin rife with freshly produced pussy juice, he endured a new round of world-shaking self-pleasuring as Maria came, pouring more fluids all over her pussy and fingers, Bill finding himself almost drowning under the deluge of juices, swallowing, coughing and sputtering her abundant production, while desperately trying to find a safe spot.


When she was done, her mind serene with the bliss she had just rewarded herself, she reached for a pack of tissues she used to wipe her fingers and womanhood.


She carried the used tissues with her as she walked to the bathroom, throwing the crumpled papers onto the trashcan before giving herself a much needed wash.


*


Now that April was wearing open shoes, the air and temperature had become much more bearable to Therese. Yet, as she approached several hours of being stuck to her daughter's toe, the fatigue was starting to get her. She longed to be able to move freely again, and that wish seemed to be close to being granted: as her daughter was unassumingly licking from her ice cream cone in the company of her friend Holly, the fresh air and the air conditioning of the ice cream shop were keeping April's feet dry and clear of stickiness.


April had a strange feeling in the back of her mind like she had forgotten to take care of something. Yet, she pushed that boring thought away, focusing on the conversation with her friend. Holly was providing her with the newest gossip, something that April found harder to stay up to date with during summer break.


As the girl listened to some intriguing rumors about her schoolmates, she crossed her legs, raising her foot to lift it to her knee. As she did, she gave the final push her mother needed to free herself, with the result of sending the poor woman flying in the air.


Therese couldn't believe where she had landed after a brief but frightening leap; as she looked around, the woman found herself riding the middle of the toe of her teenage daughter's most annoying friend.


Looking around the girl's foot, she found herself distressed: she knew she needed to return to April somehow, else she would get lost forever.


Therese began the trek across the girl's building-sized toe, praying that the teenager wouldn't notice her presence; luckily, her weight was so insignificant that she didn't even cause the slightest itch on the girl's skin, leaving the chatty brunette to other activities, like slowly having at her melting ice cream and badmouthing her peers.


As she reached the edge of the glossy white floor of the girl's fingernail, Therese peeked down: the jump down to her flip-flop platform was scary, but doable: the few feet fall distancing her from the girl's shoe should have left her unscathed.


Gathering her courage, she lept; and once she found herself on the flip-flop insole, at the very base of the towering foot, she started climbing down the shoe plastic platform, hanging to the creases in the pattern and steadily closing into the ground.


As she finally reached the ice cream shop floor, the woman saw her daughter's feet at a distance that, to her, meant a five minute walk. Scared that she wouldn't make it in time, and that April could abandon her at the store, she began frantically running to the girl's feet, making her way through the dust and the trash, her goal getting closer with each second.


As she was more than halfway done with her run, April brought her foot down again, the booming sound scaring the poor woman who trembled from the shock. The very foot she had been thrown away from was now much closer, a short run away from.


But just as Therese saw herself reaching her goal, the thundering voice of her daughter gave her another fright.


"Should we go?" asked a restless April, unknowingly sending her mother into a panic.


"Where do we go next?" asked Holly. "I know! Why don't we go to my place so we can get ready for tonight?"


"Sounds fun!" April beamed.


A sweat-soaked Therese was running as fast as she could towards the girl's sandal, praying that she wouldn't leave before she had hopped on it.


"I'll be going to the bathroom here first," Holly announced, unaware that she may have just saved her friend’s mother. "It'll be a sec."


"Okay," nodded April, grabbing her phone to check out some videos as she waited for her friend to be back.


Therese got in front of the sole of the sandal with one final sprint. April's flats were an easier climb than Holly's flip flops; she was lucky the girl had not worn those high platform wedge sandals from that morning.


Once she was in front of April's monolithic, all-encompassing big toe, she was so relieved and happy that she kissed it; then, after a brief climb, she glued herself to the skin again, hoping to not get lost again until she was finally home.

Parallel Destinies by summerdeath

During the walk to Holly's house, Therese firmly clung to her daughter's foot as April followed her friend inside her bedroom, where the brunette reached into a drawer and took out a box full of various types of makeup.


"Where do we begin?" asked an impatient April, admiring the shiny array of beauty items her friend was carrying.


"I know! We should do each other's toes," proposed Holly. "My white doesn't go with the clothes I'll be wearing tonight."


April nodded. "That sounds fun! Let me check your nail polish," she said as she lifted the tiny bottles one by one, eyeing the different dyes and trying to decide which one she felt like using that day.


Holly, having already pictured which one she wanted to use, grabbed a fiery red bottle for herself.


"Can I use the same one?" April asked, intrigued by her friend's choice.


"Of course!" said Holly. "Then we'll have matching toes!"


The girls moved to the bathroom where Holly started filling a bowl with hot water.


"I'm going to soak my feet for a while," the girl announced as she kicked off her shoes. "How about you? Are you ready to begin?"


April nodded, bending down to dislodge her sandals. Once she put the shoes out of the way to avoid getting them dirty, she sat on the stool and twirled her toes, offering her foot to her friend.


Holly grabbed the brush and bent down, ready to work on her friend's toenails.


As she saw the gigantic teenager getting close, Therese began to feel hopeful; she started flailing with her arms and legs, wanting to get noticed by her daughter's friend so she could finally be rescued.


Indeed, the girl's brown eyes were looking in her direction, but the woman's insignificance made her difficult to notice. Instead, the teen began painting her friend's toes, starting with the smallest one and gradually moving up.


Once she got to the big toe, the one Therese was glued to, she finally noticed the woman, or at least she noticed something that clung to the girl's foot.


"You have something stuck to your foot. Ew, it's a bug," she said, momentarily interrupting her work so that April could take care of the nuisance.


"Huh?" the girl said, raising up her foot so that she could take a look at it. "Mom?" she gasped, an alarmed look on her face.


"You called the bug 'Mom'?" asked a weirded out Holly.


April shook her head. "It's an inside joke. You wouldn't understand."


"Right," Holly said, taking a second look at April's foot, this time while paying increased attention.


Hearing April calling the bug Mom put the craziest idea into her mind and glancing again at the strange bug seemed to confirm her intuition. Holly loudly gasped. "No way!" she said. "No fucking way!"


With a swift motion, the brunette scraped the speck off from her friend's toe, catching Therese under a fingernail. She gazed at the speck now caught in the vast underside of her long nail, recognizing her minuscule but unmistakably human form.


"So it was true!" Holly said in a loud, dramatic tone that deafened Therese. "It was your mom, and she's tiny!"


"Um... Yeah," admitted April, caught in a mix of emotions. She was at the same time feeling sorry for having forgotten her mother on her foot all day, embarrassed that her secret had been found out, and relieved that she didn't need to hide it anymore.


"So she caught the shrinking food disease!" said the brunette, a big grin on her face. "I always wanted to see one of them up close," she said as she studied the minuscule woman with her brown eyes. "She's soooo small! I can't believe it is an actual person. I always thought that it was strange how your parents suddenly moved out of the country. Wait, that means your dad..."


"Yup," April confirmed. "Him too..."


"Is he with you as well?"


April brought a finger under her chin. "I don't think so, he should be at home right now."


"And what was your mom doing on your foot?" Holly asked, smirking. "Did you step on her by accident? She seems fine though..."


"No, it's just," April said, feeling kind of embarrassed. "I didn't know where else to place her."


Holly scoffed and shook her head. "And so you put her on your foot? That's kind of disgusting!"


"But!" April said, struggling to explain her reasoning. "She just sticks so nicely to it, and her jar was broken!"


"She must be so dirty and gross right now," Holly said, looking back at the speck caught under her fingernail like a piece of dirt. "I know! Let's give her a bath!"


The brunette lowered her finger above the bowl where she was soaking her feet, tossing the woman in the middle of the water with a flick of her index.


"She's so light she doesn't even sink!" she giggled, watching Therese floating on the surface of the water, among clumps of dead foot skin bigger than her entire body.


"Ooh, neat!" April said, entertained by the sight. "Enjoying the bath, Mom?"


"It looks like she's bored! Let's make it more fun for her!" Holly said as she shook her feet underwater, creating a series of waves in the formerly still water.


"Be careful!" April said despite a certain amusement, losing sight of her mother as the bowl's water rippled around the woman. "She's so small, that may be too much for her!"


"No prob," said Holly. "I'm going to catch her!" The girl lifted up her foot, fishing the minuscule woman and dragging her out of the water, leaving her to dry up in the space in front of her toes as the girl rested her foot on the lid of the bowl. "From one foot to another!"


April giggled, happy and relieved that she was getting to share the burden of her tiny parents with someone else.


Holly turned to her friend, seemingly deep in thought. "So it makes sense now that you moved in with your aunt. You should've told me by the way! We're friends!"


"Well..." April said. "I didn't mind you knowing, I just didn't want the news to spread! You're not telling anyone else, right? It would suck if the whole school knew..."


"No, of course..." Holly said. "I won't be telling anyone!" The brunette shifted her gaze to the speck-sized woman shored up on her foot, appearing insignificant and lost in comparison with the girl's toes.


"So," she asked as she turned to her friend. "What do you make them do now that they're small? If I had tiny people of my own, I would make them do stuff for me all day!"


"Like what?" asked an intrigued April.


"I don't know, like cleaning my feet!" Holly said.


"But she's so small!" said April. "It would take days for her to clean them."


"It's not like she has anything else to do," grinned Holly. "Look at her," she pointed. "She's just chilling on my foot, slacking off. I bet that's what she does all day. She actually needs some work to keep busy and not waste her life doing nothing!"


April nodded, convinced by her friend's reasoning. "Yeah, that might be true. She used to have a steady job before shrinking, after all!"


"See?" Holly said. "Why don't we start her off right now?"


"But your feet are already clean..."


"Right. So she can do yours," Holly said as she swung her foot over April's, letting the tiny woman fall right into a particularly grimy spot between two of her daughter's toes.


"Ew!" April said as she watched the tiny woman roll through the crevice, right under the sandal strap where the sweat and the shoe materials had formed a blackish gunk that stained the girl's foot.


Therese, having gone back to where she started, looked up to see her mountainous daughter beaming at her. "Are you ready, mom?"


The woman, feeling humiliated by the careless way the girls had been treating her, staunchly refused to clean the disgusting mess.


What Holly had said was in part true, after all. But she used to be an engineer before shrinking. There was no way she would accept to stoop as low as to become a cleaner for her daughter's toes, especially when the job involved no pay.


"Is she doing it or not?" asked Holly, having bent down in front of April's foot to watch Therese closely.


"She looks like she's slacking off!" April said. "Maybe you were right. All this doing nothing has made her lazy!"


As Holly started poking the poor woman with her fingernail, trying to motivate her to get to work, April heard her phone ringing. "Auntie?" she chirped. "Yeah, Mom is still with me! I forgot to tell you. What? Dad? No, I don't know where he is. You can't find him? Have you looked for him? Do you have to go out? Well, don't worry too much. He'll come up eventually. We always find them in the end!"


As Therese kept running around her daughter's foot, doing her best to avoid Holly's fingernail, her husband found himself still stuck to the tissue Maria had used to wipe herself after her fun time. Entangled in the pussy juice and having been tossed inside the bin, Bill was trapped and unable to move, stranded right in the middle of the disgusting location. As Maria was getting ready to go out with her Tinder date, Bill saw the woman lift the lid of the trashcan and for a second hoped that she was going to rescue him, only to see her throw a bunch of cherry pits over him.


Terrified by the avalanche of building-sized boulders, the man thanked his lucky stars for surviving, only to see her drop more trash on top of him, from used Qtips to makeup removal pads.


Once he finally managed to regain his ability to move, he started wading through the pussy juice to reach the top of the trash pile.


There, he waited for Maria to come back again, and once she finally did, he looked up in awe at the beauteous woman, who had just finished doing her makeup and was wearing only a push-up bra that made her already huge breasts look like ripe cantaloupes.


"Maria!" he waved and shouted as the woman seemed to look straight in his direction, granting Bill the delusion that she had noticed him. Instead, she parted her lips, her mouth opening and letting a putrid deluge fall all over him.


Once Bill found himself covered by half bitten pieces of rotten apple, and Maria had spat the last of the foul-tasting fruit from her mouth, the woman threw the rest of the spoiled apple into the bin and walked away with a disgusted face. "This is the last time I eat fruit without peeling it first," she told herself.


*


"She doesn't seem to want to do it!" Holly said, having chased Therese through most of the surface of April's foot.


"Maybe it's because you keep tormenting her with your finger," the girl giggled.


"Whatever," the girl said. "It's so fun watching her run away, trying not to get squished."


"Well, you should stop," April said. "Besides, I should be bringing her back home."


"What do you mean? We'll be late for the concert if we go to your house."


"Then what do I do? I told my aunt I would take her back home."


"Can't she come with you? You said you usually carry her on your feet."


"Yeah, but," April said. "I have open shoes, and I'm scared I could lose her."


"That's no problem," Holly beamed as she went to her closet, returning with a pair of black ankle boots. "She can come with me."


April's face shined. "You would really do this for us?"


"For my best friend and her mom?" Holly said as she picked up Therese and shoved her in the space between her toes. "Of course I would!"


"Wow, thanks!" April said as she watched Holly lower her foot inside the ankle boots.


Therese saw Holly shoot her one last smug glance as she trapped her inside her shoe. The teen was reminiscing of how the woman once scolded her for putting her feet on the kitchen table while at April's house, and now her sweet revenge had arrived in a most ironic form: with the woman glued to those very feet, and ready to spend the night plastered to them like a useless piece of lint.


"Shouldn't we give her something to eat?" April asked as she watched her mother disappear inside Holly's shoe.


The brunette shrugged. "She'll eat with us once we're at the venue."


"Okay, then," April said. "Let's go get ready for tonight!"


*


If the morning ride inside April's shoe had been uncomfortable and disgusting, being stuck inside Holly's ankle boots was on a whole another level. The girl wasn't wearing socks, and the stench inside was hellish. Therese was lying in a puddle of foot sweat, and with each step the toes slammed on that puddle, throwing the sweat all over the woman's face and body, while new batches of liquid poured out of the teen's toes at every second.


Up above, the girls were waiting in line for the concert, excited at the thought of entering the venue. They showed the tickets to the staff and rushed inside, lining up for the food kiosk as they still had plenty of time before the show started.


Therese had been thrown around the toe section of Holly's shoe for quite some time, so she welcomed the pause that came once the girl stopped to order her food. But as a song the girls loved came up in the background, Holly began to sing out loud while rhythmically tapping her foot, sending Therese all over her foot and shoe once again.


"Thanks!" Holly said as she grabbed her sandwich, handing the server a bill. Once the girls had both received their food, they searched for a spot to sit down and dived into it.


"Shouldn't we give my mom some?" April asked as she chewed her sandwich. "She hasn't eaten anything since this morning, she must be starving by now!"


"Yeah but how do we get her out?" Holly asked. "I can't remove my shoe here in front of everyone."


"Well if you can't take her out of the shoe, we'll just get the food to her!" April said as she tossed some crumbs inside the opening of her friend's boots."


"Gross!" Holly said as she felt the crumbs tickling her skin until they landed near the bottom of the shoe. The teen then raised and tilted her foot so that the tiny pieces of bread and filling would slide down near the toe section where Therese was sitting. She giggled as she felt the minuscule pieces of food against her toes. "Enjoy your meal!"


The breadcrumbs had been mushed under Holly's toes and were ripe with her foot sweat, but Therese was so hungry that she grabbed one as soon as she could and bit on it.


While Therese savored the sweat-soaked bread, Bill was in a similar position, nibbling at the cherry pits Maria had been chewing on. Unlike Therese, though, Bill could find something to enjoy in his situation. The idea that those cherries had been inside that divine woman's mouth turned him on, and as he bit into the fruit remains that tasted like her mouth, he almost felt as if he was making out with her.


Desperately excited, once he was done eating, he dived into the dirty tissues again, rolling in her pussy juice while jerking off.


*


"Do you think you should have your mom drink some?" Holly said as she lifted her beer.


"Hahaha, no way! She would get mad if she saw me drinking!" April said.


"Well, what is she going to do?" Holly asked.


"At her size, nothing," April giggled.


"Exactly," Holly nodded.


"Wait, that's her!" April excitedly squealed as she pointed at the stage. "She's about to start the show!"


"Woo!" said Holly as she got up and started rushing to the crowd. The first notes of a song began to play, and the girls started dancing, glad to be able to hear their favorite tunes being performed live.


"This is awesome!" April beamed as she looked at Holly.


"Yeah!" said the teen as she sipped more beer. "Wooo!"


As the girls started dancing, a two-hour nauseating rollercoaster ride began for Therese, only the rollercoaster was replaced by sweaty toes and the ride was actually a trip to every angle of the town-sized shoe.


Bill was comparatively luckier, ending up slacking off in the middle of the soft tissue, king of a pile of oversized trash, though the fear of giant bugs as well as the terrifying prospect of being tossed in some trash compactor kept him up at night.


Once Maria came back in the middle of the night, she walked a straight path to her bed, ignoring his fate and condemning him to spend yet more hours inside the bin, while at the concert venue, the girls sang their hearts out and danced to the rhythm of their favorite songs.


"This was amazing!" beamed April as the encore finished and the stage lights turned off.


"Yeah," said Holly, a grin on her face as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. "We really danced our asses off."


"God I hope she comes back to our city! I would see her again tomorrow if I could!" April raved as she and Holly lined up for the exits.


"Yeah, me too," Holly said. "Hey! I should give your mom back before we go."


"Yeah, right!" April said. "I totally forgot! But how are we going to do this? I don't have anywhere to place her!"


"Hmm, that's going to be a problem," Holly said. "Hey, how about you both sleep at my place? Tomorrow morning we'll look for something to put her in and you can both go back to your place."


April nodded. "Great idea! Then we can have a sleepover!"


"That's settled then!" Holly said as they stepped out of the venue, the fresh air of the summer night welcoming them after the hot, packed concert.


Once they got to Holly's house, the girl removed her shoes and started looking for Therese.


"Ew," April said as a whiff of the odor emanating from Holly's feet reached her nostrils.


Holly giggled. "Gotta clean these shoes when I have time." The girl inspected her foot until she saw a familiar-looking speck on her skin. "There she is!" she told April as she pointed at her big toe. "Sticking to my toes like a good girl!"


April seemed weirded out. "Why are you talking to her like she is a pet?"


"I can't help it," said Holly. "Besides talking to her as if she was a regular person would feel strange."


April yawned as she stretched her arms. "Whatever, I just wanna sleep," she said. "Can I borrow some clothes?"


"Sure," Holly said. "Take anything you like."


"Where is she going to sleep, though?" April asked as she pointed at Holly's toes. "We need to put her somewhere where bugs can't get to her."


"How about we put her back in my shoe?" Holly proposed. "Then we put the shoe inside the closet and she'll be safe."

"Fine," April said, too tired to think of a better solution.


As she got changed, Holly scraped Therese off her foot and tossed her in the middle of her ankle boots, then sealed her inside her shoe closet. "Good night, Mrs. Therese," she said as she waved toward the bottom of the shoe.


"Good night, Mom," echoed a yawny April from the bed.


And so the night fell over the city, ending another day that had been fun and satisfying for some, disgusting and terrifying for others, and rather uneventful for the vast majority of its inhabitants.


Not Therese, who was sleeping on the sweat-stained insole of the shoe of her daughter's friend, and not Bill, who laid in the company of his sister-in-law's used tissues.


*


"So, how did the concert go?" Maria asked as April jumped inside her car.


"It was great!" April beamed, still excited at the thought of the previous night. "You should have come, Auntie! It was so much fun."


"Not my style of music, I'm afraid," Maria giggled as she picked up a tiny jar between her fingers. "Here, I got this for your mom. Try not to break this one too."


"I'll pay more attention, I promise," April said as she received the jar from her aunt. As Maria rushedly started the car, though, the jar fell out of the girl's hands again, breaking into pieces on the car's floor.


April looked at the scene in horror. "Fuck!" she said as Maria stopped the car.


"Again?" said the disbelieving woman. "I just said not to break it!"


"I'm sorry, okay?" April cried. "Where are we going to put Mom now?"


"Just let her stay in your hand," said Maria. "We'll be home soon."


"But what if I lose her?" April asked. “We would never find her in the car!” Her gaze turned to her aunt's feet, noticing she was wearing her running shoes. "Hey, Auntie, are you wearing socks?"


"Fine," Maria said as she untied her shoe. "Hey, what about your dad? We need to look for him once we get back home."


"Hmm," April said, lost in thought. "I think I left him on the sofa yesterday, before we left for the shopping mall."


"The sofa, huh?" Maria said as April tossed Therese at the bottom of the sock. "Could it be that..."


She tied her shoe and raced the car, eager to check if her discarded tissues from the previous day maybe held a speck-sized man.


*


Bill and Therese had just been placed into a new plastic jar.


"This one shouldn't break as easily," sighed Maria, exhausted from the day's events.


"Right," April giggled, glancing at her parents for one last time before firing up her gaming console. "Time to check out my village!"


Therese looked at Bill with a deadpan stare. "You smell like a woman's pussy," she said.


"And you smell like feet," her husband replied. "Really stinky feet."


Therese sighed. They would have a lot of time to catch up with each other. All the time in the world. "Hopefully," she told her husband with a resigned tone, "they will remember to give us a bath..."


End of the chapter

End Notes:

I guess that's the end of this storyline, but maybe new adventures will await Bill and Therese...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14180