A Scent In The Air by StrungStigmata
Summary:

A delicate little fly girl tries her best to prepare for a love festival; her crush wakes up in the woods with a horrible tummy ache. 

A quirky little scat erotica with hints of psychological Lovecraftian horror. Also this is more of a silly personal project, so the story has a lot weird lore baggage.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Furry, Humiliation, Lesbians, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3242 Read: 4235 Published: April 02 2024 Updated: April 06 2024
Story Notes:

Actually, my silly little writing doesn't clash with the tone at all, I'm just being poetic and you don't get it. (◔_◔)

1. Plague Bringers by StrungStigmata

2. Tied in Knots by StrungStigmata

3. Rapture by StrungStigmata

Plague Bringers by StrungStigmata
Author's Notes:

Mostly a set-up chapter to give context and introduce our protagonists, though it has a very minor fart scene. One more chapter after this, and then I get into the scat context.

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>❤♡<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Deep in the woods, among the chirping birds and rustling leaves, came a certain faint humming buzz. Arabellete flitted over the greenery even quicker than her eyes did; her diminutive form skimming over the strange foliage for a certain something. 

During her wandering, and scrounging for food, she had heard talk of a certain festival approaching. When she had time to take a break, she would sometimes sit as a fly on the wall, and listen in on conversations of larger society. She gradually learned about the upcoming Pheramoon Festival; a time for declarations of love and displays of passion. As luck would have it, Arabellette had a certain crush of her own. Unfortunately, she hadn’t quite gleaned when exactly the festival was, but she’d been gathering exotic ingredients from all over, venturing into the areas where the forest took an unnatural turn. She had delved deep into the complex spirals of an orchid, whose sickeningly sweet secretions left her dizzy, and swabbed the oils from ruminants with antlers of the same shape. She had plucked the blossoms of vines that reached ever upwards, climbing on seemingly nothing. She bottled water from a brook that she swore was giggling, and pulled petals from a water lily that smelled like the longing of a forgotten lighthouse. Juice from the stem of a rose with thorns impossibly fractalled to coat its entirety. A single drop of sweat, from a fish that could not. She had crushed them over rocks that tumbled uphill, boiled and steamed them over a flower that burned with an unnatural crimson, and steeped them into a truly enchanting concoction. 

A perfume.

Her perfume. 

A perfume that would finally bridge the stark and impossible difference in their size, in their love, in their very essence. A scent whose perfect expression of her affection to that towering, muscle-bound fortress of a woman with her iridescent plates of carapace, and elegant craning neck, and the way sweat glistened as it traveled down her skin

and her generous hips…

and rippling abs…

the way her self-tailored clothes hugged her tits and ass, highlighting her curves, and sinking deep into her recesses in the way Arabellette only dreamed of…

Ara however, had decided that her love potion was missing one last thing. And so, flying through the undergrowth she was, searching for that perfect…

There.

She swivelled and whirled frantically, until she at least found herself in a clearing. And across the clearing, sitting proud, tall and imposing… Something about its scent pulled her in like she was snared by a thousand invisible strands of gossamer… To her, it might have smelled of that glistening sweat, but there was a hint of something deeper. It smelled of the unyielding, unrelenting, inescapable passion for her…

Her love…


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Myrioda awoke groggily from her slumber. Not quite ready to open her eyes, she rolled her pillar of a body onto its back, acclimating to her surroundings. Pushing herself up with one of her upper arms, she shifted her thigh slightly, before clutching her bloated stomach and venting some gas from her sweaty anus, groaning slightly in relief.

For the small beetle she had unwittingly trapped under her ginormous asscheeks while rolling over, this wasn’t nearly as relieving. Crushed by a creature it couldn’t even fully see, it wriggled under her, watching as the twin mountains that pinned it parted just enough to reveal a twitching puckered hole above it. It gazed upwards, with eyes that could not comprehend as the pucker widened, blasting it with a pressurized jet of burning stench. 

Myrioda was, of course, quite considerate of those smaller than her. It was one of the things Ara had loved so fondly about her. But bugs were so very hard to notice, and so very numerous. How could she be blamed if a few bugs were accidentally harmed now and then?

As Myra came to, her pieces of memories of the night before slowly came back to her. Before she could fully consider these memories though, she became sharply aware of two certain pains. Slowly and carefully pulling herself up to her full height (Almost a full meter more than most of the wanderers and townsfolk she encountered, though of course she was aware of species that were smaller, and much smaller) she stumbled and swayed slightly as she was hit by the throbbing headache of her severe hangover. More urgent however, was the stabbing pain of her meters of intestine as they writhed and twisted around nearly a month’s worth of shit. She needed a bathroom and fast. Gripping her stomach and straining to clench her ass shut, she slowly began to trudge away from the expanding patch of wilting grass, and choking victim, before she realized…

She had no idea where she’d woken up.

Even worse, the destruction she was about to cause was going to be very messy, and very long indeed. Bracing herself on a nearby tree, she glanced around, realizing just how deep in the forest, (and far from any suitable infrastructure, or even an outhouse) she was. She was going to have to improvise. A hollow stump wouldn’t be enough to hold the amount she was packing though, and she hardly wanted to shove her dung down into some animal den, but her options were running low, and her time even lower. It was then that Myrioda pushed herself forward, clumsily stomping into the woods in search of a toilet. 

In that moment, Myra chose to march down that path, trusting simple instinct, and infinitesimal perceptions. Maybe it was then, travelling that familiar road, not to Myra, but to the forest certainly, that Arabellette’s fate was sealed. 

Was it doom Myra carried?

Or relief?


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>❤♡<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

End Notes:

Really hope my weird formatting came through properly lmao. Ik it goes on for a while but I'm planning things...

Tied in Knots by StrungStigmata
Author's Notes:

Definitely gonna edit this later, especially Myra's bit, but I have to concentrate on work rn so. The first draft of chapter 3 is written though, so watch out.

Edit: Myra's bit is done. I think I'm pretty with how this edit has turned out tbh. Two whole paragraphs and there's still room to get into detail about things

Edit: Please work this time istg

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>❤♡<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Arabellette dove for the massive thing like a homing missile. The plant was at least two meters tall, and appeared to be a large, thick sack, partially supported by a large mass of girthy vines which wrapped around several nearby trees, before disappearing into the branches above. The bottom of it hung heavily as it rested on the forest floor, leaving a small indent from the weight. Up above, the sacks opening bent upwards at the back to form a broad heart shaped leaf which hung over it like an umbrella. This aberration seemed to have been a pitcher plant at some point, though the forest had clearly warped it from its original form. Ara however, only cared to find out what gave off that hypnotic smell… 

Perching herself on the pitcher’s rim, Ara peered into the thing’s maw. Deep within, pooled at the bottom and coating the sides, was a strange nectar. She crawled in in steps, flitting forward in short bursts, before slowing to a gentle crawl as she ventured deeper and deeper… The walls were getting slick, the vapours were clouding her mind, her skin had started to tingle… almost at the ambrosia’s edge, she produced a makeshift bottle. Reaching down towards the fluid she strained and inched herself forw a r d  n o t    q u i t e        a b l e                t  o

r  e  a  c  h . . . 

*SSPLAASHHH*

She’d hit the surface before she even registered her hand slipping. Her face slapped against the plant’s sturdy skin, as her body rolled over itself, hurtling deep into the basin. Panicking, Arabellette spun herself towards the surface, and failed to pull herself upwards. She had to have fallen over an inch into the thing, and by the time she made it to the surface again, she was left sputtering, and weak in the arms. To make matters worse, her wings were soaked through, and she still couldn’t quite think straight. Vaguely resting her head and arms on her prison’s walls, she let out a sobbing scream in frustration. There was barely enough room for her to rest her head, let alone dry her wings off. She could be stuck in here for fucking hours, because of her foolishness.

Slipping out of her waterlogged dress in an attempt to make herself lighter, she noticed something even more concerning. It was… dissolving?... The strange fluids of that pool seemed to be eating away at the material of her dress. A thought flashed through her mind of the lengths she’d gone to to acquire that dress, before she remembered:

She was in that pool.

Failing to jump away from the digestive fluids, she realized that the tingling electricity she felt coursing through her nerves was not just adrenaline, but acid. The plant was trying to eat her! Splashing against the wall, she shouted and screamed, yelling for help. At her size of course, she would never be heard, even if there was someone nearby. It was after almost 5 minutes straight, that her legs and voice gave out, and she sank back up to her breasts. 


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Myrioda dragged herself through the trees, carefully supporting her distended, churning gut. Cutting a wide path through the undergrowth, fart after fart slipped out of her. Her ass produced a sound like an oncoming stormfront, as it repeatedly clapped and shook. The plants in her wake, who were lucky enough to not be crushed by her massive form barreling through shriveled in the fog of her natural pesticide. Following her trail, was a faint trail of yellowish gas, gathering like clouds before her oncoming storm. 

Feeling another shudder of exertion pass through her, she briefly considered giving up. Emitting another thunderclap, her mind flashed back to her reckless binge-eating throughout the month, filling herself with more than even her unique anatomy was built for. She’d brushed away concerns about her body at the time, but as her stomach bloated like a balloon, she deeply regretted her decisions. The building pressure filling her body was coming to a tipping point, feeling like she was going to burst, and some part of her wanted to damn the forest to wither like an overflowing landfill. A more vocal part of her brain though, wanted no more contact than necessary with what she was about to inflict upon the world. Regardless of her thoughts on the subject, any solution was better than just shitting on the floor, and she was quickly running out of time to find one. 

She could feel the hard, compacted tip of the gargantuan log that had been clogging up her insides for the last few weeks knocking on her back door, and she needed to let it out fast. Worse still, she could feel things inside of her squishing and squelching as her hips swayed, and several tracts of colon gurgled and bubbled like they were boiling. Trudging further onwards, it had begun to seem hopeless, when Myra at last burst into a clearing, spotting a miracle.


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>❤♡<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Wallowing in her despair, she had eventually noticed that while the acid tickled, it didn’t quite actually burn. While she was going to be stuck here awhile, she didn’t seem to be actively dying. It was in this state that Arabellette noticed the way the nectar felt on a honeypot of her own. Reaching down a curious hand, she gently stroked a finger through her slit. Ara let out a moan as she felt a jolt of electricity shoot up her spine, reaching her other hand around as she began to finger herself. Sinking even further, down to her neck, one set of fingers rubbed her vulva and clit, the other pumping in and out of her pussy rapidly as she let out horse, high-pitched whines of pleasure from her still sore throat. The liquid set her nervous system on fire, as it sent a shock of stimulation through every inch of exposed flesh.

Arabellette was snapped out of her serene stupor by a loud popping sound. Distant, but still very much audible, it sounded like a bubble cracking a whip. Nervously pulling herself up, she awkwardly covered exposed body to the best of her ability, and called out.

*Boom*

“Hello?..” she shouted, “In here!”

*Boom*

“Hello?! I’m stuck in here!!!”

*BOOM*

The sounds of her cries were drowned out by a slow, rhythmic crashing. Whatever it was, it clearly couldn’t hear her, and judging by the thundering footfalls of the thing, it sounded like it was getting closer. Crashing impact after impact struck the ground with a force that made Ara shake. Getting louder and louder, and sporadically punctuated by that cutting whip crack, the sounds approached until they were right outside the plant. 

“Hello?...” she shouted, fearfully, “I’m-”

“Oh, fuck! Thank God, finally.” a booming voice said, sighing with relief.

Was that…

Myra?...


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

End Notes:

Ohhhh nooooooooooooo, she's stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! And Myra has to shit? Uh oh! 

Ugh, the site won't process my dramatic font size changes. It's so much hotter in the doc tbh.

Also, btw, that's Ara like era, not like the anime thing. Miss me with that weeb shit.

Unless the weeb is a hot girl?... 0-0

Rapture by StrungStigmata
Author's Notes:

Finally, an actually horny chapter. Kinda...

Look, I know I promised scat, and this is just fart stuff, but like, idk it's really hot though. Next chapter is scat for sure though. 

Also, happy International Asexuality Day! Idk how many aces would be on here, but hi! Me too. Ig I'm celebrating by setting up the convoluted several hour rituals that satisfy the 50 caveats in my sexuality? Or is that against the point? Idk I never really even registered I was ace until I started dating my slut of a partner. 

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


The bulging sack was a godsend, and surely the sacrifice of this single plant, to prevent the fallout of her butt bomb was worth the cost. The thing was bigger than she would say was possible, though of course, many people thought the same of her. Even more miraculously, it looked shockingly similar to an actual toilet, with its spacious bowl culminating at the top in a thick, study and ovular rim which could serve as a seat, and even having a broad, heart-shaped leaf which could act as a lid. With an intricate system of vines coming out the back, it even looked like it could support her weight.

Making her way out from between the trees, she prepared to defile this hallowed ground, absentmindedly noticing the ground beneath her shift from compressed layers of shrubbery to thick barren mud. Fitting, she thought to herself. 

Coming up to the unnaturally natural toilet, she sighed in relief, as she rested an arm on its rim for a moment. Not bothering to take off her clothes, which she had long since lost some time in her debaucherous indulgence the night before, she took a final breath of fresh air, and pulled herself up from her slouch. 

Lifting up the lid, and turning herself around in a simultaneous motion, Myrioda planted her ass on the seat with a weight that caused her toilet to shudder and sway. Seated on the opening of that leafy purse, she unpursed her asshole, trumpeting a deafeningly loud fart into her throne. As her farts rolled and sputtered, blaring into the toilet, she leaned back and let the relief overcome her. Moaning in pleasure and closing her eyes, she felt like she’d opened a pressure valve, and finally released the steam from her near bursting pipes, and it was heavenly. 


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>❤♡<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)


Down below, Ara was bearing witness to a divinity of her own. Pleading with her love to notice her, Arabellette screamed as her capture snapped downwards all at once. Desperately treading to keep her head above the viscous, sloshing waves, she watched in awe as the roof of her astronomical cavern flipped up. As light flooded in, Ara gazed upwards as her view was once again obscured by the towering thighs above, drawing her gaze to those two massive astrological bodies. Infinitely higher, she saw Myra’s head turned away. Gorgeous, flowing hair, reaching down towards her, but an eternity away. She turned in rapt lust, back towards the twin moons eclipsing her view, and could do nothing but stare as those pillars which seemed to hold up her sky began to bend. As her Goddess began to take her terrible seat, she simply floated. Slowly drifting further and further out, she ogled the enormous ass as it hurtled downwards, growing impossibly larger, at a speed she could not comprehend. Ara had only before dreamed of seeing it this up close and personal, and for a moment she wondered if those ancient species before her had felt this way in their last moments, as burning stars began to fall from above. Finally, as the scale of the thing escaped the edges of her field of view, it parted. From the sparse light still shining in, she could make out a great, wrinkled hole. Easily big enough to swallow her, no, her house whole, the crater was a deep reddish purple, like the colour of mulberries, and glistened slightly with a thin coating of oozing slime. The puffy ring was made up of evenly spaced wrinkles that pulled inwards to a small hole in the center just wide enough to show a hint of the bright red insides within. Most of those insides however, as Ara would soon learn, were coated with brown. Sitting below Myra's halo, rapt in reverence, Ara’s trance was soundly interrupted by a loud moan.

“Unghhh fuck… What did I eat…”

“Wh-wha- Myra?-” Ara stammered.

As the celestial bodies made impact with the rim above, and the shit-stained blackhole twitched in warning above her, Ara dove backwards in a hopeless attempt at escape. Her miniscule pace though, was insignificant compared to the sheer size of the impending explosion, and she could do nothing but watch as the pucker began to blossom outwards. Myra’s puffy asshole began to widen in slow motion, engorging with blood, in a deep crimson omen, and slowly opening to release the payload within. Pulling itself apart wider and wider the pit has finally reached a tipping point. That distant speck of a hole shot deeper like a lighting bolt, forming a small pathway until it hit the other side. Time stood still as the fermenting stench found its path. And then…

Everything.

*BBRRRRRLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPPPTTTTTTTTT*

What had sounded to Myra like a blaring trumpet, had gone off down below like a bomb. Ara’s ears rang from the sound, and as the air rushed out, she felt the wave of pressure slam her into the waters with a force she was sure would break something. Break however, she did not, and while winded, her faculties recovered just in time to feel a blistering heat above roll over the roiling ocean of fluid. Breaching her head through the surface, she gasped, gulping down lungfuls of air, only to find herself gagging, as the atmosphere was replaced by a thick miasma of noxious fumes. Struggling to keep herself afloat in the choppy waves, she reeled in disgust as the gas settled into a choking fog. It reeked of rotting meat, but had an undertone of sulfur and beans, seeping into Ara’s lungs and shading her vision a poisoned orange. Up above, it still sounded like a war zone, as the eclipsing asshole above convulsed open repeatedly like the blasts of a machine gun’s rolling gunfire. 

“Mmmmmmmffff- fuckkkk…” Myra moaned distantly, oblivious to havoc she was causing below.

Ara didn’t even know what was happening anymore. How could those heavenly slabs of flesh contain something so hellish. Listening to Myra take such obvious pleasure in this? Left alone in darkness as the thighs above closed together in pleasure, Arabellette wondered how she’d been so stupid. She had spent months, preparing a gift on partially heard chatter, for a girl she barely even knew, travelling to the ends of her world, searching every nook and cranny for ingredients, just to end up trapped under some fucking bombshell of a stranger, because of a stupid love quest. Stupid. Myrioda didn’t even know her. Didn’t know she existed. She probably thought she was just some worthless, pathetic little insect. How could Myrioda ever, seriously be satisfied by her. 


(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>♡❤<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

End Notes:

Ironic, but I'm kind of worried about the chapters getting bloated? Idk pretty much stabilized at 1200 or so, but I've always had issues with editing things down. Then again, I went into this with the main goal of having something really drawn out and slow, instead of just having a single chapter where she shits and it's over. Let me know your thoughts in the reviews lmao, I need the validation.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14178