Left Behind by rave777
Summary:

A man stumbled upon an isolated town devoid of lives. But is he really all alone?


Categories: Adventure, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11579 Read: 4785 Published: April 01 2024 Updated: May 15 2024

1. Chapter 1: Way of Life by rave777

2. Chapter 2: Curiosity by rave777

3. Chapter 3: Unexpected by rave777

4. Chapter 4: Broken Flower by rave777

5. Chapter 5: Ghost Town by rave777

Chapter 1: Way of Life by rave777

Year 20XX

Warm sunlight shines a small town resides on a green meadow area, abnormally surrounded by the bottomless pit all around it with only one creaky rope bridge connecting the end of the road on each side. Tallest building in town only four stories tall, surrounded by small shops and few houses with some broken roads filled with chasms and cracks.

Strangely enough, vines and leaves creeps all over many of the structures here, flowers grown in many strange places with no one to clean it up. Why nobody bothers to cleaning up all these tangled plants? Simply because there’s no one in this town.

It’s an empty town, nothing but plants still living freely inhabiting these manmade town that has been left behind by its residence. No dead body found, giving even stronger indication that the town is simply abandoned. But even weirder, no animals, not even insects could be found, all just vanished somehow.

But if one look closely to the ground…

On an empty lot filled with tall grass, something moves beneath, shuffling through the thick green blades forward onto the open road until finally something emerges from the grassy lot into the open road, a humanlike figure only 3cm tall. Looks like a girl, a little bit tanned, brownish hair, clad in purple tanktop and short jeans.

With sport shoes helping her run, the girl entered what looked like a toy shop filled with remains of dolls, toy cars and so much more. Stopping for five seconds to look around while catching her breath, the sweaty girl had her eyes locked onto a section of the store; dollhouses, at least what remains of them.

Bingo, she thought. Continued her run toward it, the tiny girl entered one of the dollhouses and noticed all the furniture that completely fit for her size. Then she found it; the clothes worn by a doll. She took it off; a pair of short skirt and buttoned tanktop with exposed belly, looks like the doll was supposed to be something along of an idol singer character. Well, at least it’s still a clothes and besides, she would look cute wearing this, the girl thought.

Folding it up, threw it inside her tiny backpack, time to head back once again. For her tiny size her run can be considered quite fast, almost at the same time as a normal sized human walk.

Back outside, the intense daytime sunlight bathes her skin once again. No worries about a little bit of tan, she thought as her legs once again gaining up speed through the tarmac until a shout slowed her down.

“SENA!”

Turning her head to the left, she saw a familiar face; a fellow shrunken girl, this one has short black hair, wearing what looked like a police officer outfit, buttoned navy shirt with black tight pants.

“Oi Athena!” Sena waves her right hand. “Found what you looking for?”

“I found something today, finally,” Athena finally got close to Sena as she catches her breath after a lot of running. “There’s a newspaper that I found explained what was happened that day,”

“Wait, really?” Sena’s eyes opened wide a bit.

“Not here, the heatwave killing me, let’s go back for now,”

“Yeah, let’s,”


+++


A house, or at least what remains of it.

In the backyard of the house, a plastic bowl filled with rain water placed on the ground, only there’s something small floats on top of it; Another tiny girl, this one has blonde twintail hair on her, wearing only two-piece green bikini, lazily floats around using toy donut-shaped buoy enjoying the cool sensation in the middle of the summer heat.

“Marina? You there?” another girl called the relaxing one. Wearing striped shirt and overall jeans complete with a straw hat covering her long black hair, she’s dragging what looked like a quite big cart made of matchsticks with wheels from toy cars.

“Hiya Azumi, just enjoying the heat here, it feels nice. Wanna join? There’s another floaty if you want to use it,”

“No thanks, not today. We’ll eating some good food tonight,”

“Wait, we’ve got somethin’ to harvest today?” Marina paddles herself into the edge using her arms. “Lemme help! Finally, a nice meal!”

“Alright, alright. Then help me with the watering, will ya?” Azumi continues to drag the cart.

“Sure!” Marina climbs down the toy ladder attached to the plastic bowl. Together, the two girls walked into a section of the backyard where a dozen of potted plants stood tall. Some of it already sprouts something such as strawberries and tomatoes.

“Yay! Strawberries! Tomatoes!” Marina happily climbs the scattered bricks until she reaches the potted plant and used the already-assembled ropes to climb up. Without any thought, Marina just hangs on top of a tomato and hugged it like there’s no tomorrow. “Ooooh I’m so gonna eat you later!”

“Hey hey Marina, watering watering, come on,” Azumi just sighed seeing her happy friend letting her stomach took control of her own.

“Fiiine…” Marina pouted, stood back up and climb down the pot. “You better harvest all that properly, cause I’m gonna chow down a lot tonight!”

“Didn’t you say you wanted to avoid getting chubby so that you could look like that girl on a magazine paper?” as both girls passed each other, Azumi teasingly pinched Marina’s belly.

“Hey, shut up! I could just ask Sena anytime to help me losing weight, right? Well, at least based on what that magazine says…”

“Yeah, whatever…”

Azumi climbs each plant and using her tiny makeshift axe, cutting down each fruits as they lands on the ground below on the pot. Strawberries, tomatoes, and oranges, what a miracle. Some stable rainy weather and just the right temperature in this summer really helps in growing all this delicious fruit. Meanwhile, Marina climbs what looked like a tower made of matchsticks and bamboo sticks tied up with vine strings and glue as well located just close to the potted plants. Using traditional rope elevator, Marina lifts herself up into the top of this tower where a large bucket stood tall.

“You done down there?” Marina shouts loudly on Azumi down below.

“Yeah, bombs away!” Azumi responds as she rolls the last strawberry into her cart.

Marina pulled what looked like a tiny rope attached to the bottom side of the bucket. As Marina used a lot of strength to open up the ‘floodgate’, water pours down the irrigation path until it reaches the edge and raining down on the plants below…

Watering done, Marina drags the floodgate close back up and walks back to the elevator…

CREAK

“Whoa!” Marina jumps a bit as the wooden floor below broke, creating another little hole. This watering tower need to be repaired soon enough, she thought.


+++


Inside the house…

Despite the damages on the outer part of the house, the living room itself still very much clean and inhabitable. There’s normal-sized sofa, a cupboard and a coffee table, a television yet I’s not functional. There’s several tiny furniture scattered around the floor in which the four girls previously took from the dollhouses in toy store.

Meanwhile, Azumi and Marina are busy unloading all the fruits from the cart and rolling it into a spot in the corner where they put all the harvest.

“It’s getting late… where are those two?” Marina notices the sky started to turn orange and gets darker by each passing time.

“Sena! Athena!” Azumi waves her right hand up on the figure walking into the living room.

“Whoa, we’re harvesting today?” Sena wipes her sweat with a tiny towel.

“Yeah! We’re eating good tonight!” Marina still in her high spirit.

“Oh yeah, by the way…” Sena unpacked her backpack, letting out a piece of idol uniform that she took from the toy store earlier. “Here’s what you ordered, and promise me not to tear it again like before,”

“Hey! That was an accident! Those damn spiky vines hurt like hell, and rough! That’s why it torn my clothes into nothin’! …and by the way, thanks a lot, Sena,”

“Hey, no prob, at least that gives me a reason to do some run today,” Sena just smiled.


+++


Later that evening…

Azumi set fire into the giant lantern, giving the dark living room some nice yellow light and warm feeling. Meanwhile, Marina already busy chowing down the car-sized strawberry in front of her, almost similar to a mouse creating holes on a cheese. Athena still busy sorting all the notes that she gathered today while on the other corner of the room, Sena just enjoying herself took a bath inside a tiny bowl, cleaning off her body using a micro-sized soap that she cut from a larger soap and also some shampoo that she got from a giant bottle.

After everyone ate their fruit for dinner, Athena asks everyone to gather around…

“Now, we’re always asking among ourselves about why there’s that bottomless pit surrounding this area, right? I may have found the answer,” Athena reads her notes. “So… based on a newspaper that I stumbled upon inside that green building… there was an earthquake, and… the article says that it’s not just here, it says that the entire world feeling it as well, multiple sinkholes appeared all over, heavy damages on major cities around the world. Meanwhile, this town suffers in the way of; not only the sinkhole itself appeared simultaneously surrounding it, but also it’s like the land suddenly just split. Many called it a strange phenomenon, but also a major danger, that is why that rope bridge connecting to the other side is created, so that they all could escape,”

“I’m always curious about this… ‘world’,” Sena rubs her chin. “Say that we’re crossing that bridge… there’s… more? I mean, there’s more than just… this place?”

“Well, even if we wanted to know the answer to that, you know it’s impossible, right?” Athena is quick in shutting down Sena’s hopes and dreams. “The wind would blow us off and we’ll all be falling into whatever down there, that dark abyss below…”

“No, don’t even think about explorin’ like that yet, what about those creatures that we saw on those pictures in books, magazines, and newspapers?” Marina interrupts. “Are they really exists? Those creatures, similar to us in appearance, probably hundred times larger than us, using all these… stuffs in this room. Like those bottles for example, they lift it up with their hand and gulp it through their mouth, right?”

“Yes, the picture exists… but where?” Athena just shrugs. “We haven’t seen even one of those creatures here. Maybe it’s possible this is all just… well… what does it says in that dictionary book… um… fiction? Like, not true?”

“But granny says something like that too, remember? Well, before she passed away, I mean…” Sena tried to remember her words. “She even called them human, just like us,”

“I don’t know… well, just simply because I haven’t seen one myself, so I’m still kind of skeptical about her stories, that’s all,”

“Hey hey… nevermind that problem, alright? There’s more important matter, what about us?” Azumi joined the conversation. “Remember, there’s only four of us now left in this town, while the last man on our group… well, he died, right? Because of that falling book accident… so… what’s next for us? What’s our purpose here then?”

 Hearing Azumi’s question, everyone’s head just down, deep in thought that’s next for them… but their train of thought quickly interrupted as the sound of rain hitting the roof suddenly kills the silent evening.

“Whoa, quick! Bucket, bowl, everything! Fill ‘em up!” Athena commands everyone as the four girls running around once again…

 

+++

 

A week later…

Summer afternoon as usual. Azumi, Athena, and Marina just lays their tiny body down lazily on the floor of the living room… until their tranquility suddenly bursts as Sena enters the living room, her face looked like she’s seen a ghost.

“Sena? What’s going on?” Athena felt a bit concerned noticing Sena’s unusual expression.

“I… I SAW IT!”

“Saw what?” Now Marina is intrigued as well.

“Just… follow me! Come on!” Sena runs back outside the house. Curious, the other three girls followed suit. Running outside into the bright sunlight, the four tiny girls stood on the tarmac facing where Sena pointing her right index finger, which is onto the old rope bridge separating the town from the rest of the world. There, they saw a silhouette resembling a human being across the bridge, slowly closing in toward the town…

Chapter 2: Curiosity by rave777

Okay, what is this, he thought.

Average height, not too skinny, black hair, clad in leather jacket and worn-out jeans while carrying a quite large backpack, the wanderer stumbles upon a rope bridge. It looked creaky, even a little blow of wind caused the wooden planks to creak loudly, or at least the remaining planks still attached to the rope bridge itself. Down below, nothing but darkness, he could only wonder how severe all the sinkhole in the world after that great earthquake years ago…

But there’s no use in just standing there, he noticed a town across the bridge, hopefully this one got more supply to take than the last one, he thought. Oh well, either died by hunger or by falling to the bottom of this earth, he didn’t care anymore, now he took his first step on the rope bridge…

Winds gently blow through; every step is a gamble with the wanderer’s life on the line. All that he wanted right now is to reach the other side of this fragile thing while avoiding the dark abyss below to ate him up. But of course, the constant creaking sound doesn’t really help his chances of survival. Don’t look down, don’t look down, he echoed that thought constantly in his mind but his heartbeat sound slowly drowns it all away while he’s still trying his best not to putting too much weight with each step of this old bridge.

SNAP

Loud whipping sound could be heard, the wanderer turns his head around only to see each rope slowly undid itself one by one from each knot. His eyes grew wide, panic gradually took control of his own body as he quickened his trek through the bridge, highly focused on which plank he had to step on until miraculously, he jumps away as the bridge falls off into the dark below and made it safely into the ground of this stranded town.

Catching his breath, still laying down on the ground as his heartbeat gradually slowed down from that close call. Three minutes later still with his face down on the tarmac, he got back up on his feet, looking around this strange town surrounded by sinkhole. Looks like it’s just the same as many previous settlements that he visited, nothing but structures and no fellow people sighted.

Well, hopefully there’s something useful here in this town.

With that in mind, the wanderer began his search. He visits each house, left and right, scourging for anything useful… only to no avail. Nobody that he could speak to, not even anything edible or drinkable, it’s just junks and useless furniture.

But then, one house captured his attention; this one is a bit cleaner than the other, less vines and rubbles… maybe finally, there’s someone?

“Hello?”

Approaching the front door, he noticed some plastic bowls on the ground filled with rain water. Looking left and right but still nobody hearing his shout, might as well then. Bending down, he picked one of the plastic bowls with his left hand and uses his right hand to scoop some water from it and washes his face before finally drinking it. Even rain water tastes grandiose after his long walk through the wilderness out there…

Finally freshen up, the wanderer walks to the side and entered the backyard area where he saw a lot of potted plants sprouting various fruits. His eyes opened wide a bit at this sight, now he’s pretty sure that he wasn’t alone…

“Anybody home? Hello?” he tried again hoping for an answer, but there’s only silence filling up the air with occasional sound of grass rustling and the wind. He wished he could hold it, but his stomach saying otherwise as those oranges and strawberries forced him to drool. Oh well, if turns out there’s someone, he’ll apologize and promised them a replacement then. With no hesitation, the wanderer tore those fruits off the plants and devouring it like no tomorrow. Sweet, juicy, delicious, it’s a nice change of pace after weeks of those expired beef jerky or canned dog food that he found. Hell, this is far better than those sour fruits on the forest…

“WOAH! That was delicious!” his tired face now able to smile again after all that fresh treat. Noticing there’s nothing left on these plants except for few oranges, he’d just pick them up and put it inside his backpack for his next travel.

Entering the house, the wanderer realizes that this one is a little bit cleaner than the others. Too bad, many of the furniture are badly damaged; the bedroom is filled with rubbles and the bed itself can already be described as ‘destroyed’. Entering the living room, it’s the same, nothing but broken furniture and…

CRUNCH

His right boot caught something underneath; crouching down, it looks like… a toy? Probably it was supposed to be a… cupboard probably, but now it’s completely flattened into splinters. Now his mind grew even more curious; lots of plastic bowls used to contain rain water, lots of fruits being homegrown, and now scattered miniature stuff all over this room? Before his mind could process more of this though, yawns escaped his mouth. His journey last night really tired him out and now he’s sleepy…

Realizing there’s no usable bed in this house, the wanderer walks back outside through the front door looking for a place to take a nap…

+++

On the hole underneath the house facing the backyard…

“D-d-d-d-did you see that?” Azumi turns pale white, clearly terrified by what she had just witnessed from this hiding place.

“They’re… really exists…” even Athena couldn’t believe it despite having been reading all about it from the books. “It’s like watching a moving mountain…”

“Yeah, he was big! I mean, did you see how he devoured all that fruits like nothing!?” Marina seems impressed.

“Wait, speaking of fruits… don’t y’all realize that he basically had just eaten our food?” Sena explained. “This means we’re gonna have food shortage for few days ahead,”

“Oh no you’re right,” Azumi put his left hand on her forehead.

“Hold on, I noticed that he keeps some of the oranges inside his backpack…” Sena thought of something.

“You’re not-“ before Athena could warn Sena, Sena already jumped out from the hiding hole into the backyard, running into the front of the house. “Sena, wait! It’s too dangerous!”

The three girls tried to chase her but to no avail, Sena already far away and she’s too fast for them to catch…

+++

Sena hides behind one of the plastic bowls as she noticed the giant exits through the front door. The sight of him moving already menacing enough for tiny Sena, she never saw someone that big in her life before. All that pictures that Sena saw about this big creature isn’t enough to match the sight that Sena currently witnessed.

The giant walks through the road, his head continues to move left and right, seemingly looking for something. Sena tails him carefully, moving from one hiding place to the other. Tall grass, wall, stone, she’s tried her best to be covert.

“Ah, a motel,” Sena heard the giant’s voice. Sena peek from under the tall grass to see the giant entered the still-standing motel building. Sena, now feeling half-fear and half-curious, keeps reminding herself that this is for their own survival, the girls need that remaining oranges that the giant now had to survive! With renewed determination, Sena runs across the road into the motel building, ready to do whatever it takes for the better…

...

...

...

“Just… a… little… more!”

Sena finally reached the second floor. Thanks to the makeshift grappling hook that she had, it greatly helps climbing each step of these stairs. Sweats running down her entire tiny body as she lay down on the floor near the step, still couldn’t believe that she actually made it to the second floor. For her, it’s like climbing a high wall but times a dozen.

Oh well, she’s close now. Up ahead is a room with the door already opened, Sena bet that he’s inside there… then she stops walking. Sena noticed something almost missed her sight, looks like a string, tied to some kind of device on each side… maybe a trap set up by this giant? Makes sense, no one knew when they would be ambushed anytime…

Crouching through under the string, Sena stood back up and continues her walk toward the open door. It’s awfully quiet though, unlike the gentle tremor sound that the giant emitted when he walks through the backyard earlier. What’s he doing inside, Sena could only wonder.

Peeking from the side, the tiny runner saw the giant… sleeping soundly atop the single bed. Light snore echoes through the messy room, rubbles scattered around the floor, the desk under the window illuminated by the sunlight that shines through it, then Sena saw what he looking for; the giant’s backpack, leaning on the foot of the bed on the floor. She still remembered that the giant put the remaining fruits inside his backpack. Well, while he’s asleep, might as well taking back what belongs to Sena and the girls.

The backpack itself quite large, bigger than those dollhouses that Sena found in the toy store. Sena starts climbing the rough leather material, from all the worn, the scars, the holes, this backpack and its giant owner must’ve been through a lot, Sena could only wonder what’s out there for his backpack has been heavily damaged. Finally reach the top, Sena hang onto the edge of it, peeking down to see lots of stuff; including the oranges with its bright color among the rusty tools. Sena saw the oranges, yet how would she take it out from the backpack?

About one minute of thinking, Sena got an idea as she now tried to pull herself back while hanging on the edge of the backpack. She could feel the backpack slowly gaining momentum as she uses her entire body to make it move… then it fell down, its contents spilling out into the floor. a little bit panicked, Sena looks to her side… the giant still snoring.

Sigh of relief, now it’s time to roll these oranges out... but before she would do so, Sena notices several tools that spills out from the backpack.

Wait, she has seen these before… Sena remembered some of these tools. If she remembered currently, there are stethoscope, syringes, jar of pills, another jar filled with colorful liquids, face mask… wait a minute, then this giant is what those books called a… ‘doctor’. He’s a doctor?

But then one item caught her eyes… it looks like a mini treasure chest, shines alone amongst the dirty medical tools around it. A treasure? Sena remembered those fairytales about the pirates and treasure chest filled with shiny golden stuff. Why does the giant have something like this, she wondered. Curiosity catches her instinct real quick, Sena approaches the tiny treasure chest, opening it… she saw nothing but some sort of mechanism, spinning gear and iron bars. To her fear, it suddenly makes a sound; gentle symphony made from the rotating metal cylinder with protruding pins that pluck the individual prongs of a steel comb. The sound is pretty loud, causing Sena to panic and quickly closed back the tiny treasure chest.

Then, Sena felt something, someone is watching her… looking to her left side, the giant’s eyes opened, looking directly at her tiny form with the face that could be described as the combination of confusion and fascination. Seconds passed, Sena still froze in place, the giant’s eyes still locked its sight on her…

+++

The sound from his music box suddenly entered his ear. His survival instinct is good enough that he slowly regains consciousness from his deep slumber. Slowly opened his eyes, blurry sights gradually becoming clearer, he is welcomed by a sight of his backpack contents tumbling down, its contents scattered around, and… something tiny. Looks like a doll, but clearly far smaller than those blonde dolls toy that he often saw on those abandoned mall building.

When the giant moves his left hand a bit, suddenly the tiny girl runs away through the only door of this room…

“Hey wait!”

+++

Panicked, Sena just runs through the corridor outside the giant’s room until suddenly her torso hits something that causing her to fall down. Without warning, yellow gas blew out from the devices on each side. Instinctively Sena closed her nose and mouth with her hands, but to no avail as her body slowly became limp, her consciousness fades away, everything fades to black…

+++

“Oh no, the sleeping gas trap!” the giant stood up from his bed and picking up a gas mask from his backpack, wearing it and heads outside the room into the corridor to see the yellow smoke slowly dissipates into thin air.

Down on the ground, he saw something unbelievable; there lies unconscious the figure of a tiny girl probably 3cm tall, clad in purple tanktop and blue short jeans with running shoes, tanned skin and tomboyish brown hair. The giant crouching on one knee, his mind now thinking how to handle this one; this isn’t just doll, he saw her moving. His backpack contents scattered and the music box opened is the great indication already for this. Gently, he put his left hand down beside the unconscious figure, palm facing up. His right hand carefully sweeps her up into the left palm. Stood back up, he felt a strange sensation now on his left hand; her tiny form felt so soft on his hand. Looking up close on her unconscious form, she’s pretty cute, he thought.

Walking back to his room, the giant sits in front of the desk while removing his gas mask. First spreading out her handkerchief on the desk surface, then carefully placed the blacked out tiny girl on top of it. Her tiny sleeping head is facing to the side a little, her arms scattered around while her legs is straight.

Fascinating, he thought. But is she really a human like him? Without wasting anymore time, the giant pulled out a magnifier from his backpack and started peeking around at this cute little girl. Trying to be as careful as possible, the giant starts from her shoes, his thumb and index finger lightly pinched both left and right shoes in order. Probably got it from a toy, he thought. He felt some light rubbery material, the shoelaces are fake though. Then slowly his pair of fingers move up and delicately pinches the right thigh. Now this one shook him quite a bit, its definitely human skin, there’s no doubt. How is this possible? Strangely, the giant couldn’t even stop brushing her index finger on those smooth tiny pair of thighs. So soft, he thought, all the while admiring the little details with his magnifier as he noticed the thigh squish caused by her tight short jeans.

Growing more and more curious, his index finger travel upwards a little more, now brushing her exposed belly. There’s this weird soft sensation of her sensitive tip of his giant finger just rubbing the skin of her tiny form like nothing, the feeling of size difference slowly crept up inside him, the feeling of dominance over this tiny girl as he put his finger on top of her belly and lightly pushed down… then he stopped and retract his finger, worrying about hurting this delicate tiny life. The sense of power is clearly intoxicating and he’s trying his hardest to control it.

Now his fingers move on her left arm, carefully pinching and lifting it up while examining the details with his magnifier, noticing those impressive details on her tiny fingers. It’s a fascinating sight for him that even her whole finger alone is already bigger than her arm…

The huge index finger moves up, lightly poking her head and gently ruffling her hair. It’s still crazy to him that she’s indeed a human, yet hundred times smaller than normal human being. Then… his eyes focused into the one thing that he hasn’t touched… the giant pair of eyes now locking on the tanktop-covered tiny pair of… ballistics. His fingers shaken a little, there’s a fight inside his mind; should he do it? Should he uphold his dignity, or shall he do it in the name of science, biology, and other theoretical bullshit he could even think of. Screw it, where else he could find a fascinating specimen like this, he thought. Sweating, the giant pair of thumb and index finger settled between the upper torso of the unconscious tiny girl, slowly closing in until he felt that tiny soft sensation on his fingertip. Squishy yet so tiny, comical yet alluring at the same time. Like squeezing on a microscopic jelly, his thoughts drowned into some kind of euphoria, multiple words drilled into his mind and combined into one; power, dominance, sexual, big, and more… his pants getting a little tighter as his finger continues to rub those tiny boobs belonged to the unconscious tiny girl…

No, STOP, the giant finally took control of himself and pull back from the desk a little, trying to reassemble his mindset from straying away. He was so close from letting himself loose on this fragile thing, and he won’t allow it. Then to his disbelief, he noticed slight twitch on the tiny girl’s right arm, tiny purring sound could be heard as she opened her eyes…

“Wh-what happened…”

Blur gradually turns clear as Sena opened her eyes, noticed something in front of him… it’s the giant, stood tall in front of the desk.

“WHOA!!” the girl tumbled down on her butt, dragging herself backward in fear as her breath going faster than before while her heartbeat speeds up in an instant. The two locked eyes, not knowing what’s going to happen…

Chapter 3: Unexpected by rave777

Tense filled the air around the three girls waiting for Sena’s return. Of course, they always wanted an optimistic outcome. But after witnessing such size difference between themselves and this ‘normal human’ that they’ve been reading about for years, it’s hard to not feel something could gone wrong anytime soon.

Azumi currently sorting out the fruits on the storage section in the living room. Unlike with her usual cheerful vibe, her face seems a bit tense than usual.

“…Azumi?”

“WHOA!!” Azumi jumps in shock as someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

“Hey! Calm down! It’s just me here!” Marina put both of her arms on Azumi’s shoulder. “You okay? You’ve been silent for a while now,”

“No, I… I’m okay,”

“Doesn’t look okay to me,” Marina raised her eyebrows. “It’s Sena, isn’t it? you’re worried?”

Azumi nods softly.

“Just remember this, she’s the strongest in our packs. Believe me that she’ll be okay, she’s maybe careless at times, but one thing for sure is that she’s not stupid enough to let herself fall into danger,”

Marina’s words managed to calm Azumi a little. Still though, a little concern is there in the corner of her heart knowing this unpredictable predicament that they never encounter before in their lives…

+++

Time stands still inside a room of the motel.

It has been a full minute, yet nobody even broke eye contact between the two. Sena clearly terrified and frozen in place as the two eyeballs bigger than a marble currently locked on right on her tiny body. Then there’s the giant, just staring with his mouth parted a little still in disbelief trying to register the events just a few minutes ago. Instinctively, the giant’s right hand lifts up and trying to reach for the tiny girl, but Sena quickly cowered in fear, forcing the giant to retracts her right hand trying to calm her down.

That’s it; there’s no use to stay here like this. The giant sees her move, he already felt her body up close, at the very least he could already conclude one thing: this girl is a human being as well. His lips parted…

“Are you okay?”

The giant’s voice ease Sena a little. The loud voice ringing in her ear and much to her surprise, the giant actually spoke the same language that Sena and her friends has been learning since they were little. Meanwhile, the giant seems to notice how Sena started to ease up hearing him speak.

“Do. You. Understand. Me?”

He spoke the same language… Sena tried her best to trust him by gently nodded. She knows that if this giant wasn’t that nice there’s no way this conversation would happen.

She nodded… okay, so this tiny girl understood English language. Let’s see… well, the giant knows that he’s the bigger one here and the tiny girl already scared shitless, it’s all his fault. Maybe he could continue to ease her up by doing something else…

“My name is… Jack,”

Jack… the giant has a name. Now the tiny girl thinks what should be the best response?

“S… Sena…”

“Um… I’m sorry?” Jack lowered his head a little toward the desk.

“Sena!” the tiny girl raised her voice a little.

“Sena… that’s your name then?”

The tiny girl nodded.

“Okay… uh…” the introduction finally done, now what? Jack tried to find a way to really completely ease up the atmosphere here. Then the giant noticed the tiny girl tried to stood up…

“AH!” unexpectedly, Sena tumbles back down, she holds her left ankle with her face grimacing. Jack observes the whole thing; is she hurt? He somehow understands it right away.

“What’s wrong? You’re holding your left ankle there, you hurt?”

Still grimacing, Sena nodded.

“Um…” now this is new; he wanted to help the poor girl, but… how to help a three-centimeter girl? He never done this before! Jack calm himself down, stabilize his breath, thinking and thinking… right, she’s tiny yet still a living breathing human being as he previously checked. “May I help? Maybe… maybe I could do something,”

Sena slowed down her move; allowing the giant to touch her? Should she? The pain of her left ankle urging her to do so, she couldn’t even escape with this injury anyway.

“Y… yes…” the tiny lips muttered an approval for the giant to help her.

“O-okay then! Hold on…” the giant grinds his gear inside trying to think how to handle this one. She’s hurting, yes, but a careless handling would only adding problems probably. “Now please just loosened your body, straighten it up,”

Her left ankle, alright. Carefully his right thumb and index finger wrapped around the delicate left leg of the tomboy. As soon as both skins made contact, Sena’s face turn red a bit, her heartbeat rapidly rises beyond normal; the sensitive yet gentle touch of the tip of his finger grazing her smooth thigh send shivers throughout her body as she covers her face using her tiny hands. Of course, she’s no stranger about skin contact between humans, but when the other party turned out to be more than a hundred feet tall? There’s a certain indescribable feeling of excitement that runs wild inside her mind.

“Does it hurt?”

Sena shook her head. Okay, so her left shin is alright. The giant lifts it off the ground just a little. Now comes the critical part; Jack didn’t want to hurt the innocent tiny girl here, but when even he had to squint just to be safe and precise, it didn’t make the job any easier. Gently, his left thumb and index finger pinched the bottom part of the shoe.

“Urgh…” slight moan of pain escaped Sena’s mouth.

“Please just hold a little, I need to remove this so I could check,”

Sena nodded. Even if there’s small part of her still being cautious about the giant, she knows logically if he’s not a kind one, he won’t put any effort to help her like this. However, her thought suddenly interrupted as her left shoe being removed by the giant fingers. Slight tiny yelp reaches Jack’s ear.

There it is, the exposed bare left sole of Sena. It’s a funny yet cute sight for Jack to witness a tiny foot even smaller than a newborn baby. Fascinating, the curves of her sole, those toes just slightly bigger than a grain of salt, the tiny noticeable details in that sweaty skin of hers. There’s no visible bruise though, maybe just a light sprain?

“How does your ankle feel right now? Explain to me as detailed as possible,” Jack asked.

“Uh… even the slightest twist hurts, and when I tried to walk earlier… it also hurts,” Sena tried her best.

“But when you’re not moving it doesn’t?”

“Not really, no,”

Probably just a light sprained ankle, Jack thought. He already knew what to do though; moving away from the desk, Jack browse through his backpack, searching for anything that he needs to heal the injured tiny girl here. Moving back to the desk, Jack placed a few things in front of Sena: an ointment tube, a roll of bandage with scissors attached to it, and a few tiny pillow-like cottons. The size of these stuffs intimidates tiny Sena a little.

“Uh… Sena, right? Now please get yourself comfortable, lay down and let loose,” Jack pick up one of the white round cotton between her fingers. “Here, use this as your pillow,”

Sena picked it up and placed it behind her before resting her head on it, trying to obey the giant’s instruction. Now she could only observes what the giant going to do with her as he picked up the ointment tube and squeeze it with his left hand as white paste squirts out into her awaiting right index finger before rubbing it all over between his thumb and index finger.

“It’s a specialized ointment that could cool down your body like an ice pack, don’t worry,”

Delicately, Jack once again with her left thumb and index finger pinched Sena’s left leg and raise it up a little and finally rubbing her naked left sole of Sena using the ointment on his right thumb and index finger. The ticklish sensation seems to titillate Sena once more, it’s a strange yet charming feeling when her left foot being lightly rubbed by a finger the size of a trunk. Then the cold sensation creeping inside her left foot, the hurting left ankle slowly relaxed…

Jack picked up the roll of bandage and removed the scissors. Now this is confusing; what’s the right length he had to cut it? Usually it’s easy to measure it, but not when the patient is only three centimeters tall! How small he had to cut the bandage to fit her size? The confusion really shown in his face that Sena unexpectedly lets out a chuckle seeing the weird face that Jack makes.

Maybe this is enough? Jack cuts just a little fiber from it resulting in a gauze only as long as a matchstick. Squinting his eyes once again, Jack carefully wrapped the bandage around the tiny left ankle of the injured girl. It’s more difficult than he thought, Jack didn’t want it to be too tight or too loose, but how can he measure it? is it how the kids feel playing nurses with those dolls?

There, the tiny left ankle bandaged real nice. For the final touch, Jack put another cotton ball beneath and putting her left ankle on top of it, making sure that the injured ankle is elevated above the level of the heart just to reduce the swelling. Finally done with the process, Jack pulled herself back from the desk and leans on his bed, tired once again after learning how to handle an injured tiny, something that he didn’t expect to do it in his life.

Nah, screw that; how the heck there’s a human being only a few centimeters tall? Is he going crazy after all that long journey? But he already touched her, feel her; she’s real, she’s authentic, she breathes, she could talk… there’s no doubt.

There’s just so many questions piling up in his mind for the tiny girl, but he knows that she need to rest for a while. Better let her relax for now as Jack took another shut eye…

Chapter 4: Broken Flower by rave777

“…”

Eyes opened; blurry vision slowly refocused itself until the familiar motel room once again entered Jack’s vision. Was he fallen asleep? Regaining a little bit of strength back, Jack slowly stood back up, walking toward the desk where the tiny girl is still resting. Looks like she’s just trying to relax while her eyes still show some of that cautious stare toward Jack who approaches the desk, but she already understood that Jack is definitely someone she could trust after the attempt to heal her sprained left ankle earlier…

Sitting back down on the chair, Jack crossed his arms on the desk surface, eyes observing the tiny patient that he saves earlier. Sena seems more composed than she was first woke up after the sleeping gas incident earlier. Still, the fascination never leaves Jack’s thought for even a millisecond, he’s just wanted to know how did this happened. Now that he definitely already earned the trust of the tiny girl, maybe this is the right time to ask some questions…

GRRRRRRRRRR

Before any question could be asked, his own stomach asked it first toward Jack himself; what’s for dinner? Tiny slight giggle escaped Sena’s mouth while Jack noticed her reaction… but then his mind gradually thought Sena into something else… he’s really hungry now, he also remembered that he’s out of rations already. Looking at the tiny delicate beauty in front of him… his stomach steadily took over his rational thinking, should he do it? In the end, it’s all about survival in this cruel world, right? Before he could think it over, drools rolling down his mouth while his eyes scanned those delicate legs, those smooth thighs, the flawless skin belonged to this sporty-looking girl, those soft features on her body, the enticing shape of that muscles…

Sena, meanwhile, noticed the sudden shift of atmosphere. The blank stare of the giant made her uneasy, she could feel those moon-like eyes of his scanned her entire body like a microscope. Then that trinket of saliva rolls down from the corner of his mouth broke her composure, she knows what’s about to happen.

Desire took control of Jack’s body as his right arm suddenly positioned above the vulnerable Sena like a claw machine before it dropped down and reaches for a prize. Before the tiny girl could react, her entire body quickly trapped inbetween wall of flesh that is the coiled fist of the giant doctor. Her squirms inside his fist only serves to excite him as those smooth skin grazes along his fingers, her struggles paid off a little as her head and shoulder popped out from the fist while her tiny hands holding that tree-sized thumb.

Fear took over the tiny helpless girl as the cold stare of her captor penetrates her calm. What she did wrong to evoke such treatment? Before any conclusion could be made, the hand raised up… right toward his mouth. Screams and pleas could be heard as Sena landed face first into the slimy tongue, coating her entire face with saliva. Then her upper body make a contact with the pink surface, soaking her entire purple tanktop right away until finally her legs…

Salty, soft… the combination from that soft sensation of her tiny thighs and probably sweats creating a strange yet fascinating flavor for Jack’s tastebud. The giant carefully moves his tongue around trying to feel every feature of that firm body belonged to the tiny girl. Her squirming didn’t help but to add the unique experience in basically tasting a still-living being albeit three centimeters in size. The tongue slithers around her defenseless parts of her body; first that jelly-like microscopic boobs, then the jeans-covered bottom where he deliberately trying to pound that tiny crotch with his powerful tongue.

After rolling her around for some more until her movement slowing down, Jack opened his mouth, giving Sena one last look of the outer world before he shut it back and nudges the crying tiny girl into his throat, letting the muscles inside him to take care of the rest until the unfortunate tiny girl would be absorbed as his own…

...

...

...

“UAGH!!”

Jack woke up in shock. He’s back to his sitting position near the bed where he fallen asleep before.

“What the… what was that…”

The giant stood up in panic, quickly checked the desk… there he saw the tiny girl still in the same position from where he set her up, now fell asleep atop that tiny cotton pillow. Jack could only sigh in relief that the tiny girl is still there, alive and well. Unexpectedly, tears running down his face, just grateful that everything is still right…

+++

Thirty minutes later…

Sena woke up from the temporary nap while Jack already seated on the chair, conversing with the tiny girl.

“So I’m the only one here at this size?”

“Yes, there’s no one else in this island,”

Interesting… a whole town isolated by the aftermath of an earthquake. To make matters worse, that bridge was the only way in or out for Jack. Basically, he’s trapped now with no way out.

“Wait… so you’re really a doctor?” Sena asked.

“Yes… or at least I was. Now I’m just someone with no place to stay,”

“What actually happened out there? What it’s like?” the curious tiny girl got up into her sitting position, excited for the story about the unknown…

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jack’s stomach interrupted the whole conversation as both turned their eyes on the billboard-sized belly behind that worn-out white shirt. Jack suddenly just turn his head away, didn’t dare to look at Sena while hunger haunts him.

“You hungry?” the tiny girl seems confused by the sudden head turn of the giant. Then she remembered the fruit that the giant took from the potted plant earlier: should she let him have it? But she’s concerned about the food shortage for the other girls while her other side of mind also wanted to show gratitude to this kind giant after treating her injury. Sena tried to think how to satisfy both parties…

“Uh… Mr. Giant…”

“Hey, just call me Jack, it’s fine,”

“Oh… Jack, there’s something you should know,” Sena swallowed trying to muster up courage for her own decision. “Actually… there are four of us,”

“Wait, there’s more of you tiny people out there?”

“Y-Yes… the purpose for why I’m coming here was… you took our fruits in that house; that was our harvest for our food supplies… I was gonna try to stole it back before everything goes this way,”

“Oh no, I’m really sorry! I-I didn’t mean that!”

“No! No! It’s okay! You could actually have it! I mean, you’re saving me by treating my injury here!”

“Nah, nah… hold on…” now it’s Jack’s turn to think; yes, he couldn’t deny his crying belly pleading for anything entered his mouth. The girl? NO. NO. He’s not that kind of person, even if he couldn’t deny that there’s a certain curiosity that he couldn’t fight it out from his mind, he couldn’t do it just like that, his moral compass stood strong inside him. There must be any other way. Besides, he hasn’t got a chance to explore this whole city yet…

“Alright, how about this?” Jack raised his right index finger. “Lemme help carry you back to your group along with the fruits that I stole earlier, can you introduce me to them? if there really is no way out from this town, then I might as well get to know who else living in this town,”

Sena couldn’t deny that. Even if she wanted the giant to go, it couldn’t happen. The last bridge connecting the town to the outside world effectively gone, Jack had no way to get out. Also, Sena thought she could trust him now knowing the good intention that he had.

“O-Okay, I could do that,” Sena nodded. “But… you gotta help me, you know…”

“No problem, I already think of that,” Jack stood back up, wearing his leather jacket and put on his backpack. “Get your shoes,”

Sena took her left shoe on her left hand.

“Climb up, just take it slow not to reopen your wound there,” Jack placed his right hand on the table. Sena carefully climbs up into the palm of his hand. The strange yet exciting feeling of being held by a giant kind of turn Sena on; her face turn red at the direct skin contact as she settled herself down, stretching her legs while planting her rear down into the smooth surface of the giant hand. Meanwhile, Jack himself also felt that weird stimulating sensation feeling that cute little butt touching his huge hand. Carefully, Jack lifts his right hand up and placed it right in front of his chest while tilting it back a little so that tiny Sena won’t fall down.

“Alright… so I’m going back to that house where I stole the fruit, right?”

“Yeah, just go back there. You remember the direction?”

“I remember the house, should be easy… right, off we go, please tell me if I’m being too rough, I’ll slow down if your ankle got hurt again,”

“Y-Yes… Jack…” the kindness of the larger human really eases off her mind that she felt obligated to finally call him by the name. the comfortable atmosphere only strengthened when the warmth of his hand combined with the subtle heartbeat from the wall beside her gave that protective and trusting vibe.

Meanwhile, Jack himself didn’t even expect to hear her calling his name. the realization that the tiny girl willingly spoke his name clearly made Jack proud a bit that he finally earned the trust of the tiny beauty…

Chapter 5: Ghost Town by rave777

The sun started to set; orange sky decorates the whole skyline above the two figures walking down the quiet road. Despite the scenery of an abandoned town around him, there’s a certain charm to see reddish light illuminates broken houses and buildings. The giant looked down on his cupped right hand and there’s Sena with warm smile written on her face, enjoying the pleasant evening breeze and the quietness of everything combined with the gentle movement of her giant bodyguard. Seeing the cute little thing drowned in coziness gave him a comfortable feeling inside.

After minutes of walking, there’s the house where Jack visited earlier. Then his mind thought on something; he remembered Sena says that there are three other tiny girls just like her. Now the gears started to grind inside him: how should he approach them? he already saw Sena’s reaction firsthand before. Do they really never saw someone like Jack before? Jack wanted to ask Sena about them, but… seeing that she’s injured currently, he’d rather hold off for now to allow her resting comfortably.

“Jack… you made funny face there, something the matter?” Sena noticed him.

“Oh, nothing… it’s just…”

 

+++

 

“It’s already evening…” Azumi gazes at the orange sky from the backyard. “She hasn’t returned yet,”

No reply from Marina and Athena either, their optimism slowly fades as hours goes by. Negative possibilities and horrifying thoughts started to seeping in despite their attempt to fight it off their minds. But… they saw him; the giant. His existence alone in the whole equation put Sena’s fate in doubt.

A subtle sound of footsteps reached their ears, snapping them off from their worry and deep thoughts. They turn their heads into the side of the backyard, anticipating the incoming giant…

Suddenly, a familiar human figure bigger than them appeared from the side of the backyard. There it is, black hair, leather jacket and worn off jeans. Hundreds feet taller than the girls, their eyes wide open looking at the moving mountain.

First, there’s Athena. Her serious look trying to anticipate every potential movements as she scanned everything bottom to top.

“Sena!!” Athena noticed her, cupped on his right hand right in front of his chest.

Then there’s Marina. The way she looks at the giant, her face turns red, it’s like she’s completely mesmerized by the appearance of this humongous human being.

Finally, there’s Azumi with her completely shocked face before her whole body gone limp and she passed out to the floor…

 

+++

 

“I’m Jack, nice to meet you all,”

Stood inside the backyard facing the patio, Jack waves his hand at the tiny girls. It’s such an amusing scene for Jack to see; there’s Sena being hugged by the other girl, there’s one… passed out no doubt shocked witnessing the giant. And then there’s one more… staring at Jack with angry face.

“Listen, uh…” crouching down, Jack reached inside his backpack and grabbed the remaining fruits. “I apologize for stealing this earlier… I’m here to returned them all to you,”

Still no words. The angry girl just keeps staring. Despite his intimidating height, Athena tried her best to look tough in front of him.

“Is there a problem?” Jack noticed the unamused girl.

“Yeah, there is a problem… Jack,” Athena crossed her arms and tapped her tiny foot. “You ate most of the fruits already, now we have food problem here. We wouldn’t have enough to survive for a month from now!”

Dammit, Jack thought. His mind trying its best to come up with solution, but how? He had just arrived here, the rest of this town is still unknown to him.

“Don’t even try to tell us ‘Just search for it’. No, we already did it, there’s nothing left out there,” Athena hammered down the nail even deeper.

“Wait,” Sena stood back up with the help from Marina. “Not entirely, there are places that we haven’t checked yet,”

“What do you mean?” Athena looks surprised that Sena seems to took the side of Jack on this one.

“What I mean is, there must be places that we’re unable to access to because of our… well, size,”

“I don’t understand… well, you’re the one usually travelling the furthest among us. What’s on your mind?”

“Give me one night rest… tomorrow, let me lead Jack to those places,”

Hearing Sena’s suggestion, Marina and Athena semes shocked. Is she actually trusted this giant?

“Come on! Look! I’m here, right? Trust me, he doesn’t do anything weird with me!”

Jack turns his face away in embarrassment…

“I don’t know…” Athena, being very cautious, thinks of every possibility why Jack keeps Sena alive… what if he’s convinced Sena so that he found their spot right now? Does he have any ulterior motives? Nonetheless, despite her cautiousness, Athena also didn’t want to betray her friend’s trust as well.

“Please… besides,” Sena whispered. “We didn’t have a choice, right Athena? Either we died of hunger or at least let me with the help of Jack here to find something,”

Deep in thought, Athena tried to think rationally… should she entrust the life of her friend to this giant that she only had been introduced just minutes ago? Is this all a clever trick for the giant to get into us? Why did he enter this town at the first place, even?

“Look, let’s talk for tonight then…” Athena tapped Sena’s shoulder. “Jack… you’re not sleeping here,”

“Hey, it’s alright, I’ll sleep at the motel for tonight,” Jack knows to play it cool for now as he stepped away from the backyard. “Well, if you wanna talk about it first for the night, go ahead. I’ll come back first thing in the morning, alright?”

With that, Jack is gone from the house for the night…

 

+++

 

The next morning…

Jack walks the empty road once again deeper toward the empty town. On her left shoulder… there’s sitting the three-centimeter girl Sena.

“Really? She actually does that?” Jack is glad that he’s not walking alone anymore now.

“Yeah, Athena stood guard all night while we’re sleeping… she doesn’t trust you yet,”

“Well… I won’t blame him. Being your size, I probably understand how it feels seeing someone like me for the first time in your life,”

“Seeing it in photos is nothing compared to looking at the real thing… it’s uh… breathtaking,”

“I see…” Jack still amused at the reactions of these tiny girls at his presence. “By the way, how’s your left leg?”

“Oh, it feels much better now, thanks! Looks like your medicine works well!”

“Really? It didn’t hurt anymore at all?”

“Yeah, it’s like I was never injured!”

That’s interesting… is it because of her tiny size that the medicine works faster? Another reason why Jack couldn’t sleep really well last night, he is so intrigued at these tiny girls. Giving a slight glance, Jack noticed how Sena seems to be a bit more relaxed than yesterday sitting on his shoulder now. In some ways kind of warming his heart even more knowing how he’s being trusted as her protector now. Especially after being alone for a really long time before, it’s kind of nice to finally have somebody to talk to…

“That blue house seems interesting, may I take a look?” Jack saw a blue single-story house ahead of him.

“Yeah, but the doors closed, you need to go through the window there,”

“You usually did that?” Jack cupped Sena on his right hand as he put her on the ground.

“Yeah, I’m just climbing up there usually… but currently there’s nothing left inside,”

“Well… let me take a look, at least. Maybe there’s something for me,” turning the lock, it won’t budge. Then Jack took the step back and dashes forward, his left shoulder collides with the door as it breaks open. Sena just stood speechless witnessing the power display, the scary power that this giant possesses…

…and Sena wonders how is she still alive until today.

Inside the house, Jack looked around; nothing but scattered furniture covered in dust. Interestingly enough, there are many decorations consisted of medals and military photos. Guess what Sena said is true, there’s nothing useful left to plunder. But Jack noticed something… the wooden floor. His scavenger mind came up thinking about possibilities…

Onward to the living room, there’s a carpet already torn after years of being abandoned. Trusting his feeling, Jack grabbed the edge of the carpet and lifts it away as cloud of dust spreads out all around him.

Bingo.

Years of scavenging around made Jack a lot more observant to many things. If there’s a wooden floor, most oftentimes there’s a secret door to the basement.

“Find something, Jack?” Sena approached from behind.

“Yeah…” Jack crouches down and pulled the handle, revealing a set of stairs leading downward to the basement.

“Whoa, there’s a secret path there!?” the tiny girl looks completely surprised at the discovery.

“It was beneath the carpet,”

The discovery really blowing Sena’s mind. Looks like the decision of scavenging alongside Jack started to bear fruits, after all.

“Well, shall we?” Jack placed his right hand on the ground. Excited at the discovery, Sena jumps right on top of it as they descend the secret basement…

 

+++

 

Everything gets darker as the two scavengers descend the basement. Thankfully, Jack got a lighter on his left pocket and turning it on. Still, darkness envelopes them all around as the lighter only gave them a spark. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Jack extends his right hand forward trying not to bump into a wall.

“Damn, it’s too dark here… ah!”

What a miracle; Jack stumbled upon a lantern on his feet. Not wasting time, Jack lights up the lantern and unexpectedly, probably because there’s a leak or faulty inside it, the lantern shines brighter than expected. Gone the darkness, now the whole room is completely illuminated by the bright lantern. What Jack saw around him though, caught him completely off guard…

Rows and rows of shelves stretched out around the entire wall of the basement. The shelves are stacked high with boxes and containers. On each boxes written ‘FR’.

“Holy…” Jack couldn’t believe it. “This guy… he hoards all of this or something?”

“What are those?” Sena saw the boxes.

“’FR’ stood for ‘Forever Rations’,” Jack carefully lifts down one of the boxes and quickly opened it. Stacks of ration packages wrapped in gray plastic containers revealed with various writings about its content. “Basically from what I’ve read somewhere, years ago, scientists finally found a breakthrough to made food that could last for more than around fifty years,”

“WHOA! Really!? It’s that possible?” Sena got taken aback by the ridiculous fact.

“It’s kind of artificial though… more chemicals and substances than real ingredients, but it really was a food replacement. People opposed this back then, so it wasn’t sold freely into the public. Usually they’re only provided as emergency food or military needs,” Jack opened one of the rations and sure enough, food that shapes like a clay filling up the entire plastic container. Looks unappetizing and unappealing at all with its bland colors, but Jack dig through it with his fingers and after such adventures for days previously, it tastes like heaven. “Hmmm… meat,”

“Meat?” Sena tilts her head.

“Oh, right… you only eat plant-based the whole time, huh… why don’t you try this?”

Jack extends his finger toward Sena on his shoulder. Curious, Sena gave the crumbs of food on Jack’s finger a tiny bite…

“Mmmm…!!”

Shocked, Sena closed her mouth with her hands… what is this taste? It’s… salty. There’s no fruits or vegetables that tastes like this! The glimmer on her eyes tells Jack that she had just discovered something entirely new in her life with that tiny tastebud.

“St-strange! What is this taste!? It’s kind of strong! It’s… good though… really good!” now Sena is excited after tasting the unknown flavor.

“Look, I’ll explain later, alright? Let’s carry one of these to your hungry friends… oh look, there are some bottled waters up there as well. Might as well,”

Up above the highest part of the shelves there’s a bunch of bottled water lining up. Getting back up, Jack planted his right foot on the lower shelves, trying to reach for the bottled water above and…

CRACK

The lower shelves collapsed under Jack’s weight, causing him to stumble back down and landing with a thud on the concrete floor. Some boxes and plastic bottles scattered around as Jack tried to hold onto something earlier.

“Ouch…” feeling a bit dizzy, Jack tried to recover himself but he felt something on his face. Refocusing his eyes, he saw Sena’s face right in front of him… turns out Sena fell right on Jack’s face, now her tiny body hanging on his nose bridge.

“Wha…uaaaah!!” clenching her whole body, Sena clearly embarrassed as her whole purple tanktop-covered chest now pushing against Jack’s nose alongside her short jeans-covered hips and her exposed thighs wrapped nicely around it. Now she’s paralyzed in place, so embarrassed that Sena didn’t know what to do.

“H-hey, you can get off my face now!” Jack obviously flustered especially feeling those tiny amounts of smooth skins currently making direct contact with his face. Ticklish yet adorable but Jack didn’t want this to get weird fast, he needs to get off this awkward position smoothly. “Hold on… I’ll lift you up if you wanted me to help,”

“Ye-yes…”

Couldn’t see clearly, Jack tried his best as his right hand move toward his own face. Thumb and index finger extended. He reached for tiny Sena, yet he felt something tiny and squishy…

“HYAAAAAA!! NOT THERE!!” Sena felt her butt being pinched from both sides by the gigantic fingers.

“Oh shit! Sorry! Sorry!” Jack quickly eased his grasp, his face redder than before. At least after knowing tiny Sena’s exact position, Jack moves his hand above just a bit and this time he did it. The fingers positioned right on her torso and carefully grabbed her under the armpits, lifting her up gently not to stagger her with sudden movement.

Now that Sena secured tight on his right hand, Jack lifts himself up into sitting position. The whole mundane motion unexpectedly stopped in the middle as both of them locked eyes. There’s Jack examines the tiny girl being held firmly between her two fingertips under her armpits where Sena’s tiny arms holding on the trunk-sized fingers on each sides trying to balance herself as her feet hanging in the air below, all while looking back at him in awe everytime the size between the two parties became the main focus inadvertently.

Once again, time stand still as the mood gradually grew intimate between the two, the empty and quiet basement only amplifying the sound of each heartbeat from both of them that grew louder with each passing second as their eyes completely locked with each other, admiring the ridiculous size difference of the two. Not helping how Sena felt the warmth of Jack’s fingertips through the gentle grasp on both sides of her body only made her feel smaller than ever, feeling him grabbing her whole body like this caused a feeling of insignificance to struck her mind. If Jack wasn’t such a nice guy, he could just tightened his grasp around Sena right here and now and her body probably squashed like grape effortlessly…

Somehow the wild imagination caused Sena’s face turn redder than before, her breath goes heavy thinking about it adding with her heartbeat rises uncontrollably thinking such thrilling thoughts. Considering her adventurous and thrill-seeking personality compared to the other girls, it’s no surprise there’s a small part of her that enjoys this…

Meanwhile Jack who held the tiny girl like this for the very first time albeit involuntarily, to have a delicate three centimeters girl wrapped nicely around his firm grasp takes him back to just previous day when he examined Sena for the very first time. Despite everything, he is the bigger one here, the one that has the power over this fragile human being whose life is literally in his hand. Seeing Sena unable to free herself from the gentlest grasp of Jack once again makes him self-aware of how much dominant he is, just apply enough force toward his grasp on Sena, he could take her life like nothing…

But NO, the nightmare that he had yesterday haunts him once more immediately, he won’t let his intrusive thoughts to took him over. Sena observes everything through the expression of the giant doctor, she just couldn’t help but holding her giggles whenever Jack shook his head. Sena don’t know why, it’s just a silly sight for her.

Through unspoken words a sense of trust and affinity manifested through a whole new level between them…

“Oh-uh…” Jack broke the silence, snapping the two out of their trance. “A-anyway! Got some foods to deliver! Don’t want your uh… friends get hungry, right?”

“Yeah! Yes! Let’s return!” Sena tried to compose herself, calming her intense heartbeat after the silent exchange of affection.

Grabbing a box and some bottled water, Jack carried it upstairs alongside Sena sitting back on his shoulder, successfully solving the food shortage for the tiny girls…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14170