Good Luck Charm by Eddy Cobb
Summary: A boy shrinks and his Step Mother keeps him in her shoes under her feet for good luck. 
Categories: Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Toilet, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 32517 Read: 266307 Published: December 21 2009 Updated: January 30 2010

1. Meet the Sims family by Eddy Cobb

2. Everythings going Nancy's way by Eddy Cobb

3. A glimmer of hope by Eddy Cobb

4. A night out with big sis by Eddy Cobb

5. Bad news for Matt by Eddy Cobb

6. Twice the pain by Eddy Cobb

7. Catrina's error by Eddy Cobb

8. Twenty two hours with Rie by Eddy Cobb

9. Out of the frying pan, please by Eddy Cobb

10. Mind Games by Eddy Cobb

11. Jaclyn = Pain by Eddy Cobb

12. Vegas Baby by Eddy Cobb

13. The Wedding by Eddy Cobb

14. The Reception by Eddy Cobb

Meet the Sims family by Eddy Cobb

GOOD LUCK CHARM
CHAPTER 1

Meet the Sims family






   Friday afternoon, the last day of school before summer break, the sun is shining bright, not a cloud in the sky, its just two hours until the biggest party of the year will be at Brian's house, his parents are out of town, all of the hottest girls in school are going to be there, getting drunk, eager to embrace an adult life filled with bad choices and the wonderful feelling of knowing that there is no school for the next three months fills the air, the perfect day for any sixteen year old boy, unless your name is Matt Sims who at this very moment isn't enjoying this perfect day. In fact at this very moment Matt is right in the middle of yet another humiliating beating from his step sister Catrina.

   Catrina has just arrived home from collage to spend summer break with her mom and to torment Matt as much as possible. It wasn't that she didn't like her step brother, in fact quite the opposite, she liked him a lot but because he was four years younger then she was and because her mother had married his father it became taboo for her to persue her intrest in him leaving her jealous whenever she saw him with some other girl and angry that his life didn't revolve around her like she wanted it to, so Catrina took to taking her frustrations out on Matt.

   Poor Matt thinks that his step sister hates him because ever since the death of his father her mother seems to favor him over her. He doesn't know why his step mother favors him over her own daughter but it is very clear that she does. Poor Matt assumes that this is why at this very moment he is face down on the lawn with his step sister's knee on the back of his neck.

   "Come on Catrina let me up. Why do you always do this stuff to me?" asks Matt. "Because your my bitch. Say your my bitch right now! Say it!" says Catrina pressing her knee further onto Matt's neck. "Fine I'm your bitch. Are you happy now? Can I get up now?" says Matt with a bit more attitude then Catrina is willing to except so she brings the leg that isn't pressing Matt's face into the grass around and shoves her trainer clad foot right under his nose then leans forward and spits. It lands on Matt's cheek and Catrina bursts into laughter before spitting again. This time it lands on her trainer. "I'll let you up when your done licking my spit off of my shoe." says Catrina.

   As Matt lay there on his belly, licking Catrina's spit from her trainer he thought about how different his life would be if he were taller as he is only five foot six and Catrina is six foot one, or if he were stronger as he is quite skinny and Catrina is very athletic and has been taking karate lessons since she was six years old, but he isn't taller then she is and he isn't stronger then she is and so he has to lick Catrina's spit from her trainer or Catrina will continue Matt's beating. If only Matt's step mother could catch his step sister tormenting him, surely she would put a stop to it, but Catrina is far to clever to attempt to abuse him in front of her. He could tell his step mother but Matt is no snitch and snitching would most likely just make the next beating far worse.

   Matt licks the last of Catrina's spit from her trainer as Catrina stands up removing her knee from his neck. Matt tries to get up but before he can get his face two inches off of the ground Catrina puts her trainer clad foot on the back of his head shoving his face back down onto the lawn. Leaning forward on her knee she says "I almost forgot, this summer's Catrina fun time game will be that I will get you to kiss my feet while I stand on your face, in the bathroom while I do my hair and make up." Catrina then picks up her other trainer clad foot and adds it to the one that is already on the back of Matt's head and says "Kinda like this but you'll be face up, kissing my feet and I'll be doing my hair and make up." For what seems like an eternity to Matt, but in reality is just over a minute, Catrina Balances her full weight on poor Matt's head, all the while humming to herself and rocking on her heels. Much to poor Matt's relief Catrina finally steps down from his head. "See ya later bitch. This is going to be a great summer." says Catrina walking up to the house and going inside.

   Every summer for the past five years Catrina has come up with a new 'Catrina fun time game'. The first year her goal was to get Matt to eat a food item that she had stepped on. The second year her goal was to trick Matt into drinking her urine. The third year her goal was to make Matt lick all of her shoes clean. The Fourth year her goal was to make Matt literally kiss her butt in public and unfortunately for Matt Catrina has never failed to achieve her goals. Unlike most other sixteen year old boys Matt hates summer. Each year, just before summer break he thinks about running away from home but this would make his step mother very sad.

   Unlike with his step sister Matt has a wonderful relationship with his step mother. One might even call him a moma's boy and some do but this doesn't bother Matt at all as he loves his step mother very much.

   Nancy loves her step son just as much, if not more, then he loves her. When Nancy married Matt's father she felt that she had found her soul mate and when Matt's father died Nancy was devastated. It had been five years since Matt's father died and Nancy's neighbor and best friend Jaclyn is always telling her it is time to move on and meet some one new. Nancy is a very beautiful woman with blond hair, brown eyes, tall, slender and in fantastic shape so it isn't that she would have any trouble meeting some one new but Nancy has a secret fantasy.

   Nancy dreams of being a giantess. She fantasizes about having thousands of tiny people worshiping her, so enamored by her beauty that they would through themselves on the ground in front of her while she walks just to cussion her footsteps. She fantasizes that while they are cushioning her footsteps they will be so greatfull that she has chosen to step on them that they will kiss the soles of her feet while being crushed beneath them. It is the power that turns her on. The idea of a tiny person  helpless and at her mercy, who's sole purpose in life is to fullfill her every whim always makes her very excited. It is this very fantasy that made Matt's father so special.

   Matt's father was a very attractive man but what made Nancy love him so was that Matt's father would do anything for her including indulging her fantasy in every way humanly possible. He would role play with her, photoshop himself into pictures depicting himself as a tiny man under her feet and even lay down and let her walk on him. Over time Nancy's fantasy changed, she no longer dreamed of thousands of tiny worshipers at her feet. Nancy was so in love with Matt's father that she dreamed of him as her only tiny worshiper. Her love for him was so strong that she felt he was the only one deserving enough to worship her. Night after night she dreamed of what it would be like to have Matt's father as her tiny slave and she knew that if it were possible Matt's father would gladly oblige her but Matt's father was dead and the dreams faded. As the years passed the dreams slowly come back only it isn't Matt's father she dreams of anymore.

   Matt doesn't know that the reason his stepmother is so loving toward him is that with each passing year he looks more and more like his father and Matt doesn't know that each night his step mother dreams of him as her tiny little slave and if Matt knew that given half a chance his step mother would shrink him down to mere inches and keep him at her feet forever he might not be so receptive to her love.

   Frustrated and confused by her desire for Matt, Nancy decides to focus on her other pation, dancing. When Matt's father died he left his family very well off so Nancy doesn't have to work. Instead she takes tap and swing lessons. Add that to the formal ballet training she had as a girl and she is quite good.

   At this very moment Nancy is coming home from the gym. Earlier today she had an hour long tap lesson followed by a step aerobics class after witch she decided to jog home. Nancy is exhausted. It is 8:39 PM and Nancy walks into her kitchen to find that Matt has made dinner for her. "Hi mom" says Matt "Is all this for me?" she asks "Well I knew you were training today and you would be too tired to cook when you got home sooo." says Matt "Your so sweet" says Nancy smiling brightly. "So tomorrows the big day huh." says Matt. "Yeah. I'm really nervous. I've seen some of the other girls who are auditioning for the part and they are so much younger and prettier then me." says Nancy. "They might be younger but I doubt that their prettier." says Matt. Nancy smiles and says "Awww your so sweet but I do wish I had something to give me an edge over the competion, like a good luck charm." "You don't need luck Mom. I'm sure you'll knock em dead." says Matt. "Thank you sweety but flattery is not what I need right now, I need a good luck charm." says Nancy. "Well I wish I had a way to give you whatever you need to be happy." says Matt. At this very moment an image is forming in Nancy's head, an image of a tiny Matt accompanying her to her audition as her good luck charm and she knows that her dreams will be extra nice tonight. "I wish that too sweety." says Nancy with a sly grin.

   Nancy finishes her dinner and Matt offers to clean up as she looks very tired so Nancy heads up to bed. She is so tired that she kicks off her shoes and falls asleep on top of the covers. Matt doesn't know that at this very moment while he is wishing for his step mother's happiness that she is dreaming of him as her tiny good luck charm and Matt doesn't know that at this very moment a shooting star is passing by and Matt doesn't know that tomarrow morning his life will be drastically changed forever.

Everythings going Nancy's way by Eddy Cobb

CHAPTER 2

Everythings going Nancy's way






   At this moment it is 4:42 AM on Saturday and Matt is waking up. He wipes the sleep from his eyes and they slowly adjusts to the light. At first he doesn't recognise his environment and he has to admit to himself that he feels a bit scared. He sees that he is sitting on a vast plane that appears to be quite plush and covered in rough fabric. When he looks past his immediate area he realizes that he is on an enormous bed in an enormous room. Its not long before he realizes that its his enormous room and he is on his enormous bed.

   "I must be dreaming" says Matt out loud imagining himself still asleep in his bed but the harder he tries to open his eyes the more difficult it is to deny that they are in fact already open and he is not dreaming. "How did this happen? I need to find help. I can't live like this. What if I'm stuck like this forever?' are just a few of the thoughts racing trough Matt's head and in spite of this terrifying situation fear isn't the strongest emotion he is feeling, in fact if he had to list his emotions in the order that he was feeling them he would have to say that fear would come in fourth behind shock, anger and curiosity. If Matt hadn't kept thinking about it they might have stayed in that order but when he thinks about how this has happened the conclusion he comes to has fear out in front with a comanding lead.

   'Catrina! It had to be Catrina' thinks Matt. It all makes perfect sense to him, Catrina had been away at collage and those university labs always had some new experiment going. 'She must have taken some kind of shrinking device from her school and used it on me in my sleep. She had said that her goal for the summer was to stand on my face and make me kiss her feet. Stuck like this I wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight' thinks Matt.

   Matt hates the idea of being a snitch but this is way over the line, even for Catrina so he formulates a plan to climb down his comforter and make his way to his step mother's room. Once there he'll just climb up onto her bed, get her attention and she'll force Catrina to change him back. Matt makes his way down onto the floor and starts the long trek to his step mother's room.

   It is now 5:13 AM and Matt has just crawled under his bedroom door out into the hallway. Nancy's door is at the other end of the hall and it seems as though it is miles away. Between his current position and Nancy's door is a stairway, a bathroom and Catrina's room.

   Its now 5:30 AM and Matt is passing his step sister's door. He hears an alarm clock going off and hopes that it isn't Catrina's. The alarm only goes off for a couple of seconds and he assumes that some one has just hit the snooze button.

   Its now 5:40 AM and the alarm sounds again. At this point he is past Catrina's door and he is relieved to find that the sound is coming form in front of him. Again the alarm only lasts for a moment.

   Its now 5:50 AM as Matt slides under his step mother's door just as her alarm clock goes off again and he looks up to see the first person he has seen since he has shrunk. He watches as Nancy hits the snooze button again and rolls over burying her face in her pillow. The sight of something that big moving unnerves him.

   Its now 6:18 AM and Matt has just made it up onto Nancy's bed. He has watched her hit the snooze button two more times since he first came under her door. As Matt walks the length of her bed in an attempt to get near enough to her ear to try to get her attention he notices a terrible smell. He stares at his step mother's gigantic sock clad foot and wonders how it could stink so bad. He takes a moment to size himself up in comparison to her foot and realizes that he is barely as tall as her heel. An image of that giant heel comming down on him urges him to get past her feet as quickly as possible.

   Its now 6:20 AM and the alarm sounds again and Nancy springs up to a sitting position, rubs her eyes and looks at the clock. Right now Matt is along side his step mother's leg near her ankle and the extremely loud alarm mixed with her colossal movement holds him frozen with fear. "Oh my god I'm going to be so late. Damn snooze button!" says Nancy as she swings her legs off of the bed. Nancy doesn't know that her step son is now a mere two inches tall and she doesn't know that a moment ago he was on her bed trying to get her attention and she doesn't know that at this very moment he is flying through the air as she has just inadvertently kicked him off of her bed and she doesn't know that in less then one minute from now her dreams are about to come true.

   Matt can hardly comprehend the force with witch he had just been kicked. He is surprised that the impact didn't kill him but he is sure that the landing he is about to make will do the job. He lands with a thud and the little wind that was left behind by Nancy's kick is gone but he is still alive. He feels wetness all over the front of his body and checks to see if its blood but none of the moisture is red. As he starts to get his breath back he immediately notices that the wetness he feels smells a lot like Nancy's socked foot and he realizes that the moisture is from her sweaty sock. A second later he realizes that that same smell seems to be coming from all around him. Poor Matt has landed in his step mother's running shoe. This is not where he wants to be so he looks up to see if he can climb out of the shoe and sees the most horrifying sight that he has ever seen. Nancy's gigantic sock clad foot entering the very shoe he is in.

   It all happens so fast. First her toes knock Matt on his back, then as her foot slides in he is pushed almost to the toe section. Unfortunately for Matt Nancy raises her toes as her heel pops in leaving him stuck under the ball of her foot. Matt hopes beyond hope that she will feel him in her shoe and take it off to see what the obstruction is but to his dismay she simply stamps her foot into her shoe for comfort and ties it tight.

   At this moment poor Matt is in agony, the pressure from Nancy's foot is so intense that he is sure that he will be crushed like a grape at any moment. As Nancy fell asleep in the same clothes she wore to the gym the day before, and then woke up late, she doesn't have time to change so Matt finds himself assaulted by the most foul odor he has encountered. As the sock, already wet with Nancy's foot sweat presses down on him it has the effect of a giant sponge being squeezed against his entire body forcing gallons of the disgusting liquid into his eyes, nose and mouth. He feels that even if he doesn't get crushed by the automobile sized foot he is under that he will surely drown in his step mother's foot sweat.

   Matt doesn't know that in spite of all the pain he is in that the magic that did this to him won't allow him to die. He doesn't know that in spite of how bad it hurt that the worst was yet to come. He didn't know that it will be hours before he sees anything other then the bottom of Nancy's sock clad foot.

   Nancy finishes putting on her other shoe, grabs her purse from her night stand and stands up. Matt is getting his first taste of what Nancy's full weight feels like. The crushing weight of the foot he is under increases a thousand fold and then he feels the sensation of flying in his stomach, even though he is still pressed so tightly between her sock and shoe that he can't move a muscle, then he feels the sensation of falling followed by the slam of her foot once again crushing him under her full weight causing the sweaty sock to pour more of its vile contents over him. The process is repeated four more times and he guesses she must be walking then the full crushing weight of his step mother seems to settle on him.
 
   At this moment Nancy is standing still, looking at her shoes. "I don't remember these shoes being this comfortable." says Nancy. Though the sound is a bit muffled Matt hears his step mother mention the new comfort factor of her shoes and can't believe that she finds a lump under her foot in her shoe to be a pleasurable experience. Matt doesn't know that the reason Nancy is enjoying the lump under her foot in her shoe is because she is imagining that that lump is him and Nancy doesn't know that the lump under her foot in her shoe is exactly what she has always wanted.

   Forty minutes have passed since Matt was first introduced to the hellish confines of his step mother's shoe under her foot and he is starting to get the hang of how to catch a breath in between her footsteps. He even finds that he is becoming desensitized to the smell, though the taste is becoming more and more unbarable by the minute as he has now swallowed so much of her foot sweat that his stomach hurts, but for the last fifteen minutes leading up to this very moment Nancy has been standing in line waiting for her turn to audition. This means that there are no footsteps for Matt to catch a breath between. To make matters worse Nancy is enjoying imagining that the lump under her foot in her shoe is Matt so much that she lifts her other foot off of the ground and rests it on top of the foot that Matt is under and is Merrily bouncing up and down on the ball of her foot in an attempt to apply as much weight to the lump under her foot in her shoe as possible.

   Matt is in more pain then ever before and he realizes that if he doesn't find some way to get his step mother's attention that he will be stuck here all day and he doesn't think that he can take that but even when she isn't balancing all of her weight directly on him he can't move even a fraction. The only part of his body that he can move is his tongue but to use his tongue to try to get her attention will mean licking this horrible smelling sweat drenched sock and licking it hard enough for her to feel it on her foot through this horrible smelling sweat drenched sock. Matt has no choice, the full weight of his step mother bouncing up and down on his tiny form is to much to bare so he will do the unthinkable and stick out his tongue.

   Nancy is feeling very nervous and she is thinking about how much she would love to just get this over with. At the very same moment that Matt's tongue touches her foot through the fabric of her sock the producer of the show comes over and picks Nancy out of the line. Matt can hear the sound of women complaining that they were next as he feels his step mother start to walk again. She wasn't stopping to see what had just licked her foot but at least she was walking and he could once again sneak in a breath between her footfalls.

   Nancy knows that this audition isn't for some free comunity production, this audition is for a big time broadway show so she knows that she has to step it up if she wants the part so the routine she has prepared is very difficult. Most of it is a breeze for her but one combination has her worried. There is a leap into a spin, the leap is easy but she has never been able to pull off the spin. She thinks of pulling it from her arrangement but she is here and the producers are watching and it is too late to come up with something else so she goes for it. The leap goes off without a hitch and upon landing Matt is stomped so hard that his tongue came out. At the same moment that Matt's tongue made contact with Nancy's foot she went into her spin and it was perfect. The producers loved her and gave her the part.

   Nancy is having the best day of her life while Matt is having the worst day of his. Matt doesn't know it now but but his future will be filled with far worse days then this while Nancy's life will keep getting better.

   Having got the part Nancy is feeling great and now that she is going to be in a huge stage production she feels even more pressure to stay in shape and since she is feeling so good and she is already wearing her workout clothes she decides to go to the gym. Nancy arrives at the gym and her timing is perfect. Her favorite workout is step aerobics and it just so happens that a step class is just about to start. She takes a position at the front of the class and starts to warm up. As Nancy bounces up and down on her step, poor Matt, who's mouth has been held open against his will this whole time do to the fact that his face is pressed so hard into the sole of his step mother's foot that he can't move his jaw, finds that with each step she takes his tongue is forced against her foot.

   Nancy looks around the room and realizes that she doesn't know anyone here and thinks about how great it would be if her best friend Jaclyn were here so she could tell some one about the amazing day she is having. At that very moment when poor Matt's tongue touches her foot Jaclyn walks into the class and with choruses of "Oh my god what are you doing heres?" and "It is so good to see yous." she takes the step right next to Nancy.

   By the end of the step class poor Matt's tongue is so swollen that it gets stuck in the weave of Nancy's sock and will stay that way until Nancy decides to take off her shoe at witch point he hopes she will see him and help him. From within his private prison Matt can here the muffled coversation of his step mother and her best friend.

   "All these years that we've been friends and I never knew you came here for step class." says Nancy. "Yeah I come in every Saturday at three o clock." says Jaclyn. "I usually come in here for the Friday class but now that I know you come on Saturday I'll just switch so we can hang out." says Nancy. "Yeah you don't have to do that." "why?" "Well moneys been kind of tight so I won't be renewing my membership and its running out at the end of the week." "You know my husband left me a bunch of money when he died. Why don't you just let me pay for you?" "No. I couldn't let you do that. I would always feel like I owed you." says Jaclyn. Nancy wants to insist but she knows how stubborn and proud she is so with a pout on she surrenders. just as she was wishing there was a way for Jaclyn to stay a member without hurting her pride a fitness instructor walks up right beside her and says "Hey management just told me to give away this year long free membership. Any takers?" As Jaclyn yells "Ooo me." and snatches the free membership from the instructor, Nancy starts to think about how all day long it seems like she has had the best luck of her whole life, then it hits her, she remembers the conversation she had with Matt right before she went to bed.

   "Jaclyn I'm sorry but I have something I need to check on so I'll give you a call later OK." says Nancy. "OK hon bye." says Jaclyn waving at her friend who is practically running out the door. On her way home Nancy feels the need to test her theory so she does twenty miles over the limit. Not only does she zip past two police cars without so much as a second look from them but she also catches every light and when she pulls up in front of her house a twenty dollar bill blows right up to her and lands on her shoe. As Nancy bends down to pick it up she can't help but stare at the shoe that contains the little lump thats been under her foot all day for a moment before running into the house and straight up to her bedroom.

   As soon as Nancy enters her bedroom she uses the toe of her other shoe to pull off the one with the lump in it, then quickly bends down to pick it up and look inside but its empty, then she feels that the lump is still under her foot so she sits on the edge of her bed and rests her leg at the ankle on her knee and turns the sole of her foot up toward her face. Her nose is instantly assaulted by the smell. She sees poor Matt stuck to her horrible smelling sock and when she thinks about what it must have been like for Matt to spend the whole day in her shoe under this horrible smelling sock she can't help but laugh. Matt is thrilled to not only be out of the shoe but to be found by his loving step mother. He tries to yell up to her but his mouth is still stuck to her sock.

   "Oh Matt your the sweetest boy on the face of the earth. I can't believe you shrunk yourself and hid in my shoe and then spent the whole day under my smelly feet just to be my little good luck charm. I have to admit that I'm really surprised and very pleased that you chose my shoe to hide in. You must have known about my giantess fantasy or something huh." Matt tries to scream his protests but Nancy just assumes that he is agreeing with her and continues to ramble. "I just can't believe that you love me so much that you would indulge me to this extent. I really like that your OK with being under my feet, you felt wonderful under my foot all day but I have to ask, how could you stand being under these twice worn socks all day? I mean they really stink. I bet you like the smell of my stinky feet don't you. You know this is the best thing anyone has ever done for me, now I'll never have to worry about giving a bad performance as long as I have my little good luck charm under my foot. This is the best day of my life, my handsome young man loves me so much that he is willing to sacrifice all of his freedom to live under my feet forever just so I'll always have good luck and be happy. You know what, I'm so happy with you right now that I have to give you a reward, hmm lets see. I know, since you like the way my stinky feet smell so much I'll put my shoe back on and let you snuggle up under my stinky foot until tomarrow morning."

   Nancy lowers her foot back down to the floor and stands up without a care in the world for what her step son is going through. Matt again finds himself pounded under the giant foot of his step mother and as she lifts her foot to put her shoe back on the notion of being once again smashed into the sole of her foot and of her knowing about it and not only being OK with it but actually enjoying it and of her thinking that he wants to be under her feet because she thinks that he likes the smell is just too overwhelming and as the terror sets in Matt is hit with a rush of adrenalin and just before she slides her foot all the way into the shoe Matt manages to free his face and let out a scream of protest. Nancy hears him and tries to convince herself that he was just screaming out of excitement but she can clearly sense the desperation in his voice. For just a moment she pauses, thinking maybe she should take him out but its a very short pause and she slides her foot the rest of the way into her shoe and ties it as tight as she can. Matt starts to weep uncontrollably, not that he could separate what were his tears and what was Nancy's foot sweat and just when he thinks that things can't get any worse he can feel the same pressure that he had felt earlier when Nancy was waiting in line for her audition.

   Nancy is in fact recreating what for her was the most pleasurable part of her day. She is once again standing with her other foot resting on the foot that Matt is under only this time instead of bouncing on her foot she just lifts her heel off of the ground and focuses all of her weight on the ball of her foot. Feeling tiny Matt's little body being crushed under every ounce her titanic weight sends shivers down her spine and fills her womanhood with dripping lust. After over an hour of pressing, stomping. grinding, smashing and jumping on Matt in any way she could think of Nancy gets out of her clothes, leaving only her shoes and socks on, and crawls into bed, there she pleasures herself for another hour before falling asleep leaving Matt to swelter in the heat and putrid stench of her shoe until morning. 

A glimmer of hope by Eddy Cobb

Chapter 03

A glimmer of hope






   At this moment poor Matt is pressed tightly into the sole of his step mother's stinky sweaty sock clad foot, inside her shoe where he has spent all but five minutes of the last twenty four hours. The events of yesterday play back in his head over and over. He had spent the whole day under her foot and she didn't even know he was there. He was horrified to find that when she did find him she thought that he was there on purpose and that he wanted to be there so she put him right back where she found him. He thought that if she knew he was there she would help him but knowing he was there seemed only to encouraged her to add to his torture. She told him that she would take him out from under her foot in the morning. He could only pray that she would keep her word. 

   Nancy is sleeping but not soundly. Her dreams are haunted by an image of the son that she loves more then anything in the world suffering the most unimaginable torment that hell has to offer. She wants more then anything to save him so she reaches out to him but just as her hand is almost near enough to touch him an invisible barrier stops her. As she watches unable to help him a gigantic foot slams down on top of him. He screams out in agony as the enormous foot slowly grinds him into ground beneath it. She follows the foot with her eyes up to a leg up up up until she sees the face of his tormentor. The face she sees is her own and she realizes that she is looking into a mirror. She looks down at her own feet to find the mangled form of her son screaming in pain and begging her for mercy. She wants to stop but she can't will her foot to stop twisting and smearing him further beneath it. She can no longer bare to watch so she raises her head back to the mirror to find herself laughing back at her.

   Nancy Wakes up in a cold sweat, she looks down at her feet and tries to hold on to the sympathy she felt for Matt in her dream but now that she is awake when she plays the dream back in her head in only serves to turn her on so she just smiles and swings her legs over the side of the bed. She presses the foot that Matt is under down into the floor to get his attention. She eases the pressure and taps her foot on the floor singing "Goooood mooorniiing sweeety" and then stands up and walks over to her closet to put on a pair of jogging pants and a tank top. "Hey sweety, I have some good news for you. I know I told that I would take you out of my shoe in the morning and I know you really like it in there and you don't really want to come out and since I slept with my shoes on and since you feel soooo good under my foot, I've decided to let you stay in there while I go for my morning run. Aren't I just the nicest mom in the world? I think you should thank me for letting you stay under my foot while I'm jogging so why don't you kiss my foot until I get back from my run and take you out. I know you don't want to come out but you can't stay under my foot all the time, well maybe most of the time. I'll tell you what if you kiss Mommy's foot really good while shes jogging I'll let you stay in there until lunchtime OK." says Nancy doing her best to contain the fit of giggles welling up in her belly. She knows that Matt doesn't like it under her foot but he doesn't know that she knows and she is having too much fun playing with his head to stop now.

   Matt can hardly believe what he is hearing. 'Does she actually believe that I want to be walked on by my own mother? or anyone else for that matter.' Sadly all Matt can do is lay there under her foot and hope that she lets him out soon.

   Outside Nancy notices that her foot is not being kissed and she knows that her foot is not being kissed because Matt does not want to stay under her foot until lunchtime but Matt does not know that his step mother has no intentions of letting him out any time soon. Nancy could leave him in there whether he kisses her foot or not but she still wants him to think that she thinks that he wants to be under her foot and she definitely does want her foot kissed so she stomps her foot as hard as she can and says "Hey sweety, where are my kisses?" Matt doesn't want to be stomped on again so he kisses the gigantic sock clad foot but the sock is too thick and Nancy can't feel it so she stomps again and says "I want my kisses!" in a pouty tone. After five more minutes of failing to kiss hard enough and getting stomped for his trouble Matt shoves his swollen tongue back through the grimy fabric of the sock even though this is exactly what he is trying to avoid as this is exactly how he got stuck and lost his ability to speak. If only his tongue hadn't been stuck in the grimy fabric yesterday he could have told her that he did not want to be under her foot and in turn wouldn't be here under her foot now. With Matt's tongue poking through the grimy fabric of the sock this time she feels it. "Thats better." says Nancy.

   It is 8:17 AM and Nancy has just returned from her four mile jog. She enters her house to find her daughter sitting on the sofa eating a bowl of frosted flakes and watching the morning news. "Hi Mom." says Catrina "Hello dear." says Nancy in a cheery tone. "Why are you on cloud nine?" asks Catrina. "You little brother did something very nice for me." "He is always kissin you butt. Honestly mom isn't it hard to sit down with Matt's lips permanently attached to your ass? Where is the little runt anyway? I haven't seen him since I got home Friday." "Well Saturday morning Matt shank himself so that he could live under my foot just to make me happy. Hes in my shoe right now and by the way, its my foot hes kissing not my butt." says Nancy as she plops down on the sofa next to her daughter. "OK Mom first of all, your crazy, and second, even if Matt was tiny and living in your shoe under your foot there is no way he could kiss those raunchy smelling things, it would kill him. I mean seriously Mom I'm trying to eat." I guess I could use a shower huh." "Ya think?" Nancy didn't realize just how bad her feet smell so she heads up to her bedroom a little disappointed that she will have to take Matt out from under her foot.

   Nancy kicks off her shoes and sits on the edge of her bed then she peals off her socks saving the one that Matt is stuck to for last. As she pulls off the sock Matt remains stuck to it witch makes Nancy laugh. "Wow sweety my feet are really gross. I really don't know how you can like being under them when they're like this." Matt finally manages to get his face free of the sock. "Mom please I don't want to live under your feet." says Matt sobbing.

   Nancy is upset that that she can't pretend that he likes it anymore but maybe she doesn't have to end the game. Maybe she can just change the rules. Maybe fear will work just as well as ignorance. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER MY FEET? DO YOU THINK YOUR TOO GOOD TO LIVE UNDER MY FEET? IS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME TO YOU? YOU SHRINK YOURSELF AND SNEAK INTO MY SHOE AND GIVE ME THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ANSWER ME!" Matt has never been so scared in his life. If his step mother is willing to keep him under her feet and stomp on him and jump on him and make him kiss her disgusting sock clad feet when she is happy with him how much worse will she treat him when she is this mad at him. Matt decides that he doesn't want to know so he lies. "No Mom I would stay under your feet forever to make you happy. I just got scared when you told Catrina about me. I just know she would hurt me way worse then you do." "WHATS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN. YOU PUT YOURSELF UNDER MY FOOT AND WHAT, I'M SUPOSED TO FELL BAD BECAUSE IT HURTS TO HAVE A GIANTESS WALK ON YOU? WHAT DID YOU THINK IT WOULD FEEL LIKE? YOUR TWO INCHES TALL. I MUST WEIGH LIKE FIFTY TONS COMPARED TO YOU. OF COURSE IT HURTS." screams Nancy. "No I know Mom and don't mind hurting for you. I just don't want Catrina to do it." "Well alright, then, you can keep living under my feet and you don't have to worry about Catrina, your my little foot slave so you won't have to go under anyones feet but mine OK." "OK Mom." "You don't think your going to get off that easy do you? I'm still pretty mad at you. Your going to have to be punished. hmmm I know, my feet are really gross from being in those sock for two days, I'm going to sit back on my bed and read while you lick my feet clean."

   Matt cried his eyes out as quietly as he could while he licked the two day old sweat and grime from his step mother's feet. Yes he would have to spend the rest of his life in agony under her feet and he was sure that this was just the first of many degrading tasks that he would have to perform for her but the saddest thing in Matt's mind was that the last thing his step mother called him wasn't Matt or sweety, the last thing she called him was her foot slave. He is actually starting to believe that he isn't even human anymore.

   Nancy is loving the way Matt's tiny tongue feels on her feet. She knows that this will be a regular chore for her new slave. After two hours her feet feel refreshed and she can no longer smell them so she puts down her book ready to have him back under her feet where he obviously belongs but when she looks down at the boy licking her feet and sees his tear stained face she realizes that she just loves him too much to subject him to a life of agonizing pain under her feet no matter how much having him as her tiny slave appealled to her. Nancy scoops Matt up in her hands and huggs him to her chest. "I'm so sorry sweety. How could I torture my sweet little Matt like that? I must have lost my mind to think I could just forget about how wonderfull you are. I'm going to get you some help. Don't worry sweety we'll find a way to get you back to normal." Matt is crying harder then ever but these are not tears of pain or humiliation, these are tears of joy.

   Nancy changes her clothes, grabs her purse and snatches Matt up in her hand. As she leaves her bedroom she walks right into Catrina coming out of the bathroom in a towel nearly knocking her over. "Jeez Mom whats your ru...." Catrina stops talking in mid sentence as she spots Matt's tiny form in her mother's hand. "Oh good your still here I need you to look after Matt for a while." says Nancy as she shoves Matt into Catrina's hand. Matt tries to yell out to Nancy but Catrina covers his mouth with her finger. "Oh my god, he really did shrink himself to live under your feet." "Yes but he didn't know that it would be so terrible so I'm going to the library to see if they have any books on shrinking or growing or whatever so just look after him until I get back." "No problem. I can't wait to see what its like to step on him." "No I don't want you to torment him in any way understand. just look after him and keep him safe."

   The moment that the door closes behind Nancy Catrina's grip on Matt tightens. "OK so what was my fun time game for this summer? Oh yeah, I'm supposed to stand on your face while you kiss my feet while I do my hair and make up. Well that seems a bit tame under the circumstances doesn't it?" Just when Matt thought that things were getting better Catrina came along to make things much much worse.

A night out with big sis by Eddy Cobb

Chapter 04

A night out with big sis






   At this very moment Catrina is in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, another one around her head and a pair of fuzzy white slippers on her feet. She is standing in front of the mirror applying lip stick while listening to her i-pod and stamping her feet to the sounds of Kelly Clarkson. To the naked eye this would seem like a fairly normal routine for a twenty year old girl but this twenty year old girl has something that no other twenty year old girl has, a tiny sixteen year old boy under her foot in her right slipper.

   Three days ago Catrina would have referred to Matt as twerp or bitch or runt but today she will call him dirt. If you were to ask Catrina why she would call her step brother dirt she would say that it is a perfectly appropriate name for something that you keep under your feet.

   Matt never liked Kelly Clarkson but after being pounded flat under the feet of his step sister, who had spent the last five years making every summer a living hell, to the beat of her music he down right loathes her. Catrina even takes to changing the lyrics to match the torture she is inflicting on her step brother. As Matt lay under the ball of Catrina's right foot, doing his best to lick her sole every time it comes crashing down on him like he was told he is forced to listen to his step sister's terrible singing voice as she belts out a chorus of "SINCE YOU GOT SMAAAAALL        I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY FEET FOR THE FIRST TIME      AND IT WILL BE VERY LOOOOONG       BEFORE YOU     EVER SEE      THE SUNSHINE AGAAAAAIN."

   When Catrina is done in the bathroom she tromps off to her bedroom making sure that every step she takes on her step brother is a stomp. "Hey Dirt, do you wanna get out from under my foot for a while?" asks Catrina "Yes please let me out of here." "Please let me out of here what?" "Please let me out of here goddess Catrina." In the short time that Matt has been in Catrina's possession she has already layed down a few rules. He is to always refer to her as Goddess Catrina, if she is stepping on him he has to be licking her feet and  he must always be down on his knees in her presence just to name a few. "OK Dirt, if you want out from under my foot you have to do something for me." Matt can't think of anything worse then his step sister stomping on him so he agrees. Catrina pulls Matt out of her slipper with her toes and then kicks him across the room. He lands near a pair of old smelly black leather knee high boots. "I want you to lick those boots clean inside and out and they had better be spotless!" demands Catrina on her way out of the room.

   Cleaning the outsides of the boots isn't so bad but when he gets to the insides he realizes that it might have been a better idea to just stay under Catrina's foot. These boots are more then ten years old. They had belonged to his step mother and when she was done with them Catrina took them. They had been worn hundreds of times over the years and neither Nancy nor Catrina had ever worn them with stockings or socks. There was literally layers of grimy foot residue that he had to chew to remove.

   Meanwhile Nancy is being pulled over for having a tail light out.

   Two hours into his work Catrina comes back into the room wearing a black leather mini skirt, a red halter top and a black leather half jacket and her feet are bare. "OK Dirt lets see how you did." As Catrina inspects his work Matt is kneeling at her feet waiting for her approval. "Not bad Dirt. I think this great job you did deserves a reward." Catrina bends down and picks Matt up and walks to her desk grabbing a role of tape and then goes and sits on the edge of her bed. "So I'm going to a club tonight with my friends and your reward is that you get to come with me." Catrina then tapes Matt to the ball of her foot. "This is so you don't go slipping around in my boots when my feet get all sweaty. Are you ready for a fun night out dancing with your big sister? Well I'll be doing all the dancing but you get to lick the bottom of my foot all night isn't that great." When Matt doesn't answer her she gets mad. "HEY DIRT! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION. DON'T YOU THINK ITS GREAT THAT YOU GET TO SPEND THE NIGHT LICKING MY FOOT WHILE I DANCE ON YOU?" "Yes Goddess Catrina." At this point your only hope is that your mother will come home before Catrina leaves for the club with you in her boot.

   Meanwhile Nancy is having no luck finding anything usefull. she drives past the theater and starts to wonder how she will be able to keep her part without her good luck charm under her foot.

   Nancy didn't get home in time to keep poor Matt out of Catrina's boot so right now Matt is being pressed into the gas pedal under Catrina's foot within her boot and once again he is forced to listen to Kelly Clarkson while Catrina does her best to verbally abuse him. "I can't believe what a loser you are Dirt. You actually wanted to live under Mom's stinky feet. What are you some kind of pervert? you are aren't you. Not that theres anything wrong with wanting someone else to live under your feet , I mean I've wanted you to live under my feet since I was fifteen but to want to be the one under foot is just weird. Now that I think about it its probably my fault that you fantasise about being under feet, all those years of me making you lick my shoes and kiss my feet gave you a fetish for it. I am a little pissed though, all that hard work I put in to beating you into a good little foot slave and you go and live under Mom's feet but thats cool because your under my foot now and you feel great down there. If you knew how good you felt under my foot right now you would be worried that I would run away with you and then you would never see Mom's precious feet again. You know its really my feet that you belong under right. Give my foot three quick licks if you want to stay under Goddess Catrina's feet forever." Matt knows better then not to do it so he licks three times fast. "See I knew it you were born to be my foot slave weren't you dirt."

   Meanwhile Nancy is on the phone arguing with AAA. She has a flat tire and their saying that they don't provide service in that area.

   At the club Catrina is having the time of her life. She won $200.00 playing pool, she won the nightly dance contest in spite of the fact that she has never been a good dancer, some chump who was getting on her nerves trying to holla at her slipped in a puddle and busted his head and she hasn't bought a single drink all night. Catrina has no idea that the reason for all of her good luck is in her boot licking her foot while she pretends that he doesn't exist.

   Meanwhile Nancy is having a very bad night. She doesn't want to go home and have to tell poor little Matt that she is no closer to being able to help him so she goes to her best friend Jaclyn's house to have a drink and unwind. Nancy tells Jaclyn everything from her fantasies to the dream she had to the string of good luck to how natural it felt to have him under her feet. everything but the guilt she feels for the pain she inflicted on her loving son tells her that he belongs under her feet. Right now Nancy is accidentilly spilling wine on her favorite dress. "UUUGH, I can't believe this all night this sort of thing has been happenning." "what do you mean?" asks Jaclyn. "Well I got pulled over, I got a flat, half of the book stores I went to were closed and the ones that were open didn't have anything and now I've ruined my favorite dress." says Nancy starting to cry. "Its so simple. You said that you and Matt both wished for you to get exactly what you need to be truly happy on Friday night right." "Yeah." "Well there was a commet passing right over our heads on Friday night." "So." "A commet is a shooting star. Don't you see. your wish came true. All this bad luck your having tonight, where is Matt? The universe gave you a gift and your rejecting it so its working in reverse. You need to get Matt back under your feet as soon as possible." reasoned Jaclyn. "But what about all of the pain he has to suffer?" asks Nancy. "Look all you need to do is detach yourself from him. You still think of him as your little Matt but the truth is hes not your little Matt anymore. I mean come on was Matt only two inches tall? did Matt bring you good luck if you stepped on him. The first thing you have to do is stop calling him Matt. He is no longer a person and Matt is a persons name, and you can't let him call you Mom either if he calls you Mom you stomp the shit out of him until he stops. You say it makes you feel bad when he cries then if he cries you stomp the shit out of him until he stops but the one sure fire way to stop thinking of him as your sweet little boy is sex." "What are you talking about?" "Use him for your sexual satisfaction." "How am I supposed to have sex with a two inch tall man?" "Jeez girl don't you have an imagination? Were talking about a tiny living man squeezed up in you, wriggling and squirming desperately trying to get out but all you need is a finger to keep him in place. And think about this. A guy that size couldn't possibly miss a G spot thats bigger then his head." "Your right I'm going to go home and show him who owns him."

   Its 4:41 AM and Catrina just won a hundred thousand dollars on a lottery scratcher that she bought at a gas station on the way home. Its been nine hours since she taped her step brother to the ball of her foot and she has been on her feet dancing, jumping and stomping the living shit out of him the whole time. When she stumbles through the door Nancy is waiting for her. "Where is he?" "Chill out Mom hes fine, He in my boot. I taped him to the ball of my foot and hes been licking my foot for like nine hours and my feet feel fantastic. Your not really going to try to change him back are you Mom? Because I think hes a perfect little foot slave just the way he is." "Get him out of your boot and give him to me this instant." "OK OK don't have a cow." Catrina takes off her boot and turns her foot up to look at the tiny boy taped to her sole. He is covered from head to toe with nine hours of sock free boot sweat. "He looks gross. I don't want to touch him." says Catrina. Then she stomps her bare, except for the tiny boy, foot down on the floor and walks over to the steps and uses the bottom stair to scrape her step brother off of the bottom of her foot leaving him, tape and all, on the step in a heap. Nancy bends down and using only the tips of her fingers picks him up by the tape that hes still stuck to and goes upstairs to the bathroom to wash her daughter's boot grime off of her good luck charm.

   Nancy drops Matt roughly on the counter and places the index finger of her right hand on his head pressing it into the counter, then with her left hand she painfully rips the tape from his body and bats him into the sink with the finger she had on his head. She pumps hand soap over him until he is completely covered and turns the hot water on him full blast. Matt can't understand why his step mother is being so rough with him. He knows that she has every reason to be mad but at Catrina not him. When the water has rinsed away the last of the soap and grime Matt looks up and is surprised to see that the expression on his step mother's face isn't angry at all. She looks calm and happy so why is she being so rough with him? "I found out what happend to you." says Nancy "Really? So you can change me back?" asks Matt "Do you remember that wish we made Friday night?" "Yeah but I didn't wish for this." "There was a shooting star passing right over us when we made our wishes." "OK but I didn't wish for this." "Yes you did. You wished that you could give me whatever I needed to be totally happy forever. Total happiness involves having your deepest desire fullfilled. There was no way for you to know that my deepest desire was for you to be my tiny little good luck giving slave." "You wanted me to be two inches tall?" "Yes. Two inches tall and my obedient little slave." "Can't we undo it?" "No but even if we could I wouldn't. This happening to you is a miracle, a gift from the stars. This is what you were born to be. Let me tell you what I know. I know that you think that I am the most beautiful woman in the world. I know that my happiness is more important to you then anything. I know that I'm going to fill your life with more pain and suffering then anyone throughout history has ever endured and you are going to love me for it. I know all of this because these are the things I need to be truly happy and that was your wish." "But wouldn't it be easier for me to love you if it didn't hurt so much?" "You already love me. You've loved me for years now. And as for all the pain, knowing that you're suffering just to amuse me is what makes me the happiest. the more pain your in the more fun it is for me. I suspect that thats why you don't die no matter how hard I stomp on you, but I bet it makes you wish you could die right?" "yes. I wish I was dead right now." "There see thats the spirit. you go ahead and wish for death and I can enjoy the fact that the thing you want the most, the sweet release of death, is something that I can deny you forever. I want you to beg me to kill you just so I can say no and make you suffer some more." "but I'm your son. don't you love me?" "Of course I love you, how could I not love you? You gave up your whole life to be my slave but your not my son, not anymore and I'm not your mother. I'm your Goddess. Your whole existence revoles around me. The only reason that your alive is to give me pleasure and I guarantee that after what I do to you tonight you wont ever be able to think of me as your mother again."

Bad news for Matt by Eddy Cobb

Chapter 05

Bad news for Matt





   Right now Matt can't see a thing. He is in desperate need of a breath of air but opening his mouth only fills it with hot sticky fluid. Hot sticky fluid from Nancy's orgasm. For the last two hours Matt has had his back from his shoulders down to his feet pressing tightly against Nancy's vibrator and at his size the fast motion of it's vibration rattles his bones painfully. His neck is bent back so that the back of his head is pressing into the very tip of the device. He is helled in place by a condom. Nancy has cut a small hole in the condom so that only his face, not his head but his face would protrude through the rubber. Nancy is now pushing the tip of her sex toy directly against her G spot, causing her vibrator to feel like a jackhammer on the back of Matt's head, and over the loud, bone rattling hum of her vibrator Matt can hear her even louder voice as though he is under water and she is speaking to him from the surface. "Get that tongue out slave."

   Two hours and fourteen minutes ago Nancy took great pleassure in telling Matt that he would never be returned to normal and that he would spend the rest of his life in agonizing pain just to amuse her. She told him that he was no longer her son, that he wasn't even human anymore, That he was nothing more then her slave to do with as she pleases. She told him that she was no longer his Mother, that she was now his Goddess and no matter how terribly she tortured him he would love and worship her. He begged "Mom please don't do this to me." so Nancy threw him on the tile floor of her bathroom hard, knocking the wind out of him, and put the spike of her high heeled shoe over his head and stepped down pressing with all of her weight. "I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! I AM YOUR GODDESS!" Three minutes passed before she removed her heel from his head to find him crying. "Why are you crying slave?" asked Nancy. "Because that really hurt." said Matt so Nancy put the spike of her high heeled shoe on him again only this time she drove it into his chest as she wanted to see his face. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRY FOR YOURSELF SLAVE! IF I AM SAD YOU SHOULD BE SAD SO FOR THAT YOU CAN CRY. IF I AM HAPPY YOU MAY CRY TEARS OF JOY FOR ME BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRY FOR YOURSELF EVER AGAIN!" Eleven minutes passed before he was able to stifle his tears and only then would she remove her heel from his chest.

   Right now Matt can breath again and through the back of his eye lids he can see light, though he still can't open his eyes as his face is still covered in Nancy's orgasm. The painfull vibrating stops and the rubber holding him in place is pealed away. With his arms free he can wipe her cum from his face. When he opens his eyes and looks up he sees that he is in the palm of Nancy's hand and she is sweating, panting and smiling at him. He looks for somewhere to wipe her cum from his hands and she says "I want to watch you lick that from your fingers." When hes done she sets him down on the bed at her feet. "That was incredible slave. I'm very pleased with you right now. I think that if you kiss my feet and beg just right that I might just drop you into a sock, pull it on really tight so that your pressed against my sole and let you lick my foot all night while I'm sleeping." says Nancy. He knows that he'll have to do it so he hangs his head and slowly walks towards her foot. Suddenly he is snatched off of the bed and he finds himself in a very tight grip looking at the enormous angry face of his step mother.

   At this very moment Matt is flying through the air at 82mph as Nancy has just thrown him at her bedroom wall as hard as she could. He slams into the wall and falls to the floor landing with a painfull thud. He comes back to his senses just in time to look up and see the heel of Nancy's bare foot slam down on top of him.

   To the untrained eye it would seem that Nancy is nothing more then a crazy woman screaming at her own foot as Matt is completely invisible under her heel. "LISTEN UP SLAVE. I KNOW THAT BEING A SLAVE MAKES YOU MISSERABLE AND EVERYTHING I DO TO YOU EITHER HURTS OR HUMILIATES YOU AND THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW IT! YOUR GOING TO SPEND MOST OF YOUR LIFE UNDER MY FEET AND YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE IT AND IF YOU CAN'T LEARN TO LOVE IT YOU WILL PRETEND THAT YOU DO. I WANT TO FEEL LIKE YOU HATE NOT BEING UNDER MY FEET. I WANT YOU TO BEG ME TO STEP ON YOU BEFORE I TELL YOU TO, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLAVE?" Though his face is pressed into the flesh of her foot he manages a muffled "Yes Goddess." and she lets him up and takes a step back.

   Matt stares at her feet and the left one is tapping on the floor. He cranes his neck to look up at her and sees that she is standing naked with her hands on her hips and glaring at him questioningly. Matt runs over to her right foot, falls to his knees and kisses her big toe. "Please Goddess, please put me in your socks and let me lick your feet while you sleep." he begs. "I don't know. You were really rude. Maybe if you lie down under my foot and kiss the bottom while I stand on you I might be convinced to give you the honor of licking my beautiful feet all night." says Nancy and Matt can hardly believe that she feels the need to humiliate him further but he knows that he has no choice but to give her exactly what she wants. Her right foot is flat on the ground so he moves for her left that is still tapping but when she sees this she stops and now both feet are flat on the ground. He thinks 'Does she expect me to try to squirm under her foot while shes standing? Theres no way I'm strong enough to do that." and then it hits him. She wants him to kiss her feet and beg her to step on him so he can kiss her feet and beg her to put him in her sock. "Goddess, Can you please lift up your foot so I can get under it." says Matt while kissing her big toe. "Come on slave you can do better then that. I'm your Goddess. Everything you say should sound like an ode to Nancy. Try again." says Nancy thoroughly enjoying every minute of this. "Please Goddess let me take my rightfull place beneath you perfect foot so that I might kiss your soft sole though I know that I am not worthy." says Matt feeling incredibly stupid. "Much better salve." says Nancy giggling. She raises the heel of her left foot only slightly and Matt has to lay on his back and squeeze himself under it. Once hes under her heel Nancy shifts her weight onto it crushing him into the hardwood floor.

   Right now Matt's is being pressed into Nancy's heel so hard that he can barely move his lips. He does his best to kiss her foot and she laughs at his pathetic attempt but she knows that its the best he can do under the circumstances so she deems it acceptable. Nancy bounces on him slightly saying "I feel some kissing but where is my begging?" "May I please have the honor of licking the soles of your beautiful feet as you peacefully slumber." Matt mumbles out of the corner of his mouth. "Alright I guess so." says Nancy.

   Nancy picks Matt up and walks to her dresser pulling out a pair of white ankle socks, she walks over to her bed, drops Matt on the mattress and sits on him. She unrolls her socks and slides one over her right foot then reaches behind and pulls Matt out from under her butt and drops him the other and slides her left foot in over him. Using her hands Nancy positions him under her heel, then stands up and walks to her closet.

   As soon as Nancy's foot makes contact with him he starts to lick it. Right now Nancy is standing still in her closet resting the brunt of her weight on her left heel while she casually rifles through her clothes. "Why are you licking my foot slave? I didn't say that you could lick my foot. I said you could lick my foot while I am sleeping. Does this feel like I'm sleeping slave?" asks Nancy as she bounces on the tiny boy under her heel. Matt is confused. "Its almost eight O clock in the morning. I'm going to go for my morning run. I just thought that since you begged so nice that I would put you in my sock now and let you wait there until I was ready to go to sleep but I didn't say that you could lick my foot right now. Say your sorry for licking my foot without permission." "I'm sorry Goddess. Please forgive me." begs Matt. "OK but I still think I should punish you. Ten stomps sounds fair. OK slave, I'm going to give you your stomps now so I want you to count them out for me." Nancy raises her foot and slams her heel down so hard that it would have hurt her foot if she didn't have Matt under it to cussion the blow. Matt is dazed lying there under her heel thinking 'Oh my god theres going to be nine more like this' but the heel doesn't lift off of him. Nearly a minute passes before he realizes that she is waiting for him to count it. Matt says "One" and her foot raises into the air again then comes crashing down just as hard "Two" says Matt wishing that number three would just kill him.

   When Nancy finishes punishing Her little slave she gets dressed and leaves her bedroom. In the hallway outside of her bedroom Catrina is coming out of the bathroom taking two Advils and washing them down with water. The conversation between Nancy and Catrina that Matt hears, form under Nancy's heel, in her sock and her shoe, makes him sick to his stomach. "Good morning dear. You look like you had a hell of a night." says Nancy "You wouldn't believe it Mom. All night everything just seemed to go my way, I had Matt licking the bottom of my foot the whole time and then on the way home I bought a lottery scratcher and I won $100,000.00." "Are you kidding me? You won $100,000.00?" "Yep." "Thats incredible." "Hey Mom your not really going to try to change Matt back are you?" "Hmmm, you know, I don't think I know a Matt. Oh thats right, Thats what my slave used to call Itself when It was human." "Awesome! so where is he?" "It." "It?" "Yeah. He seems like a distinction for a person or a beloved pet, and that" says Nancy pointing at her shoe "Is just my slave so, It." "So "It" is in your shoe?" "And my sock, under my heel." "That is so cool. So when can I use It again? I had so much fun stomping the hell out of It all night. I can't wait to get It back under my feet." "I'll let you use It again but Its going to be under my feet for a while before I loan It out. Well I'm going jogging so I'll see you later." "OK bye Mom." says Catrina laughing at the fact that her Mother is about to be jogging with what just three days ago was her precious step son under her foot.

   Right now Nancy is standing just outside her house stomping on Matt to get his attention. "OK slave I want to try something new today. While I'm running, each time my heel crashes down on you, I want you to kiss it and say thank you Goddess. I know that I probably won't be able to hear you but I'll feel the kisses and it will make me happy to know that your saying it." With that said Nancy starts to run.

Twice the pain by Eddy Cobb

Chapter 6

Twice the pain





   Right now the full weight of Matt's step mother is resting on him and he thinks that she has stopped running and is balancing on one foot just so he wont forget what all of her weight at once feels like until he hears her say "OH WHAT THE HELL!" Nancy walks over to a bench and sits down to take Matt out of her shoe. With her shoe and sock off she peals Matt off of her heel and drops him on the ground at her feet, then hovers the sole of her other shoe over him. "LOOK AT THIS SLAVE. I STEPPED IN GUM. THATS THE SORT OF THING THAT ISN'T SUPOSED TO HAPPEN WITH YOU UNDER MY FOOT. NOW PULL THAT GUM OFF OF MY SHOE RIGHT NOW!" Demands Nancy. Matt tries to get rid of the gum but its taking too long for Nancy and she stomps on him saying "HURRY UP SLAVE." but when she stomps on him he gets stuck in the gum. When she notices this she says "Oh. That,ll work." and she puts her other sock and shoe back on and continues her run.

   Matt catches glimpses of the outside world, the world that he will never again be a part of, in between her footfalls. "Hey, now that your outside of my shoe I should be able to hear you thanking me for allowing you to be under my foot." says Nancy still running. She can't help but laugh as she hears the squeaky sounding "Thank you Goddess." every time her shoe leaves the ground.

   After her four mile run, instead of going home Nancy stops at her neighbor and best friend Jaclyn's house. She knocks on the door and Jaclyn answers. "Hey, how did it go with your new slave last night?" asks Jaclyn. "It went great but the weirdest thing happened while I was jogging." says Nancy as the two women take a seat next to each other on the sofa. "I stepped in gum, aaand I had to wait for traffic to pass before crossing the street twice. I had my slave under my foot the whole time so how could that happen?" "Well maybe it only works when you really need it." "OK but last night Catrina had him under her foot all night and from what she tells me the good luck thing was pretty constant for her." "Well maybe its..." "Wait a second. Catrina said that she made him lick her foot the whole night." Nancy rests the foot Matt is under on her knee and turns the sole up to face her. Jaclyn bursts out laughing at the sight of Matt stuck in the gum that Nancy just told her about. "Slave, the first day you spent under my foot, did you lick my foot at all?" asks Nancy. "Yes Goddess." answers Matt. "When?" "I don't know for sure Goddess but the first time I licked your foot you were putting all of your weight on the foot that I was under." "I was waiting for my turn to audition and the producer picked me out of the line way before it was my turn. What made you lick my foot?" "I thought that it might get your attention and that if you knew that I was stuck in your shoe you would get me out and help me." says Matt and both women laugh at the idea of Matt thinking Nancy would let him out from under her foot. "Thats pretty funny slave. so was that the only time you licked my foot?" asks Nancy. "No." "Well. tell me the other times." "The second time was about ten minutes later, it felt like maybe you were jumping and when you landed I couldn't keep my tongue in my mouth." "Thats when I pulled off that spin in my arrangement. Thats when they told me that I had the part." The third time I know you were in your step aerobics class because I heard you talking to Jaclyn." "Thats Goddess Jaclyn to you slave." says Nancy "Ooh Goddess Jaclyn, I like it." says Jaclyn "Well keep going." demanded Nancy "Well thats when my tongue got stuck in the fabric of your sock. After that I had to pretty much lick you foot until you took your shoe off." "That makes perfect sense. Right after the step class is when you got your free membership." says Nancy uncrossing her leg and slamming Matt back down onto the floor. "How does my free membership translate to your good luck?" asks Jaclyn. "Because, I was wishing that there was a way for you to keep coming to step class with me without me paying so that you wouldn't feel like you owed me anything." "Great so even without paying for me you still managed to be the one to pay for me. And now I feel like I owe you." "No you don't owe me. It wasn't me, it was my good luck charm. If you feel like you owe some little thing thats stuck to the sole of my shoe then your just crazy." "I guess your right. Thanks um.... Whats its name now?" I just call it slave but don't thank it. It does what I want it to because I demand it not for praise. anyway thats when I realized that my luck was too good to be a coincidence, then I started to think about the wish that my little slave and I made together the night before, then I started thinking about how much I enjoyed imagining that the little lump in my shoe under my foot was actually my ex-step son and when I put it all together I just knew that the little lump under my foot in my shoe really was my ex-step son. Thats why I ran out of there so fast." explains Nancy. "I was wondering why you were in such a rush." says Jaclyn. "I wanted to test my luck so I sped all the way home, right passed two different police cars and they didn't even think about pulling me over and when I got out of my car at home a twenty dollar bill blew right up to me." "Well it sounds like pretty solid evidence that it has to be licking your foot to give you good luck." reasons Jaclyn. "It would seem so. Do you want to experiment?" says Nancy rather excited.

   Nancy pulls off the shoe that Matt is stuck to and hands it to Jaclyn and says "Can you pull him off of there while I get my other shoe off?" "Sure" says Jaclyn. Jaclyn rips Matt off of the shoe leaving the gum behind. "Sorry. I thought that the gum would stick to your slave not your shoe." "Thats OK. Here watch this." says Nancy grabbing Matt in one hand and the shoe in the other. Nancy then walks to the front door, opens it and leans out. She drops mat on the ground and steps on him saying "OK slave, I will now allow you to lick my foot." When she feels his tongue she flicks the shoe, without letting go of it, towards the street. Her eyes lite up as the gum that was so stuck to her shoe that it held Matt against her sole while she was running just flies off and lands in the street with the greatest of ease. "It worked!" she shouts excitedly. "Oh I've got a great test. Pick up your drink and come out front."  Nancy says so Jaclyn grabs her glass of wine while Nancy grabs Matt with her toes and they walk outside. Standing on Matt in the grass Nancy orders him to start licking again. "OK now throw your drink in my face. But get close enough so that it would be impossible for you to miss." "Are you sure?" asks Jaclyn. "Yeah just do it." Jaclyn swung her arm to splash the contents of her glass in Nancy's face and miraculously not a drop touched her. "Oh my god thats the coolest thing I've ever seen. Can I try?" asks Jaclyn. As soon as Nancy says "Of course." Jaclyn runs back into the house, as giddy as a school girl, to refill the glass. She comes back out and the glass is filled to the rim. She hands it to Nancy and Nancy steps off of Matt. Matt has always had a crush on his step mother's best friend with her slender yet shapely body, her long curly red hair, her big green eyes and her full luscious lips but looking up at her as a giantess that is about to very happily step on him changes all of that in an instant. Jaclyn eagerly kicks off her black leather ballerina flats and steps on Matt. Nancy is about to throw the wine at Jaclyn but Jaclyn says "No wait." She looks down at her feet and stomps on Matt a few times and asks "Hey what gives? its not licking." "Oh I'm sorry. it knows that it needs permission to lick a Goddesses feet." says Nancy Jaclyn giggles and says "OK slave, you can lick my foot. OK, now its licking. Let er rip." After Nancy throws the drink Jaclyn is amazingly still bone dry. "Hey I just thought of something. You had better not have him in your shoe licking your foot while were playing cards." says Jaclyn.

   Back in the house Jaclyn uses her foot to shove Nancy's running shoes saying "Throw these things by the door. Their filthy and I don't want them ruining my rug." "Well then I'll just put them back on and let my slave clean them with his tongue while we talk." says Nancy. As Matt licks his step mother's running shoes clean the two giantess women sit on the sofa casually drinking wine and talking, mostly about him. "I really think you should name it." says Jaclyn. "Why? I've just been calling it slave and its been working so far. Besides your the one that told me to dehumanize it." "Exactly. I'm not saying to give it a human name, although when you think about it Matt is probably a more fitting name for him now then ever. Not to mention that its the most intimate relationship you'll ever have. Think about it, this thing is going to be with you almost twenty four hours a day, its sole purpose is to please you, you even use it for sex. There is nothing else you own that you will ever get more use out of. I mean come on you named your vibrator." "Yeah, Shaky." giggles Nancy. "Maybe your right. It is my most prised possession." "Yeah it is." "OK, then Mat it is." Matt is thrilled that she is going to let him keep his name after all. He thinks maybe his step mother is starting to soften up but then she says "But its got to be mat with one t and a lower case m because its not my ex-step son Matt its my floor mat." says Nancy loudly while leaning over him dramatically. Nancy sits back up straight and turns to Jaclyn. "Hey i have an idea but if its going to work I'll have to ask you two questions. First, do you still have you tattoo equipment? And second, how small can you print?" asks Nancy. "yes and pretty damn small. Why? What do you have in mind?" "I was just thinking that when its done cleaning my shoes maybe I could get you to give it a little tattoo for me." "Are you kidding? At its size those needles will tare him to pieces. It'll be screaming in agonizing pain the whole time. Of course I'll do it but to be honest I was hoping that when it was done with your shoes it could clean mine." "How rude of me Of course it will clean your shoes for you and it will be more then happy to do it too won't you slave?" asks Nancy peering down at Matt. "Yes Goddess I would be honored to clean Goddess Jaclyn's lovely shoes." "Great then it can finish cleaning our shoes and then I'll give it some ink." says Jaclyn.

   Matt, or rather mat is finally done with his step mother's shoes so he walks over to Jaclyn's feet and asks "May I please clean your shoes now Goddess Jaclyn?" Jaclyn looks down at the tiny boy at her feet and says "I'm not sure that I'm OK with such an insignificant little slave standing in my presence." she turns to Nancy and says "aren't mats supposed to be on the floor?" Nancy says "You know your right. Get down on your knees slave and from now on you are no longer allowed to stand. Ever!" Matt gets down on his knees and Jaclyn says "OK. Now you may lick my shoes clean." After fifty two minutes Matt thinks that he is done but when he seeks Jaclyn's approval she just shakes her head no and raises her soles slightly off the ground and says "The bottoms slave and it might get a little heavy for you under there. I mean I can't be bothered holding my feet off the ground just because you have a job to do." Both women laugh as they watch Matt squirm under Jaclyn's ballet flats and Nancy laughs even harder when Matt gets all the way under and Jaclyn puts her foot back down and crosses her other leg over. Forty four minutes later Matt squirms out from under Jaclyn's shoe and she uncrosses her leg and slams her other shoe down on top of him then crosses her other leg. Fifty seven minutes later Matt crawls out from under Jaclyn's shoe and waits to see if she is satisfied. "Well what about the insides slave?" says Jaclyn so Matt asks "Would you please take off your shoes so that I can clean the insides for you Goddess Jaclyn?" "I don't think so slave." "But how will I be able to clean them for you if you don't take then off?" asks Matt. "Thats not my problem but you had better find a way to squeeze your little ass in there and lick those insoles clean because I'm sure your owner would be fine with me stomping the shit out of you until my leg gets tired." says Jaclyn. Matt had no idea that Jaclyn could be this cruel. It is possible that she is even more sadistic then his step mother.

   After one hour and sixteen minutes of squirming around in Jaclyn's shoe with her foot still in it he is finally done licking so he climbs out. At this point he isn't the least bit surprised to find that she had once again crossed her legs to add more pressure on him just to make his task more difficult and he fully expects her to do it again as he wedges himself into her other shoe under her foot to begin to lick her colossal insole but instead she says "Hey while its finishing up under there lets get the tattoo stuff ready." and stands up. Matt thinks that he will never be done licking Jaclyn's insole as he will only be able to try to squirm in to new licking positions in between her footsteps.

   After two hours and three minutes of making barely any progress the weight of Jaclyn's foot lessens and Matt can tell that she is sitting down. Shortly after she sits down Matt can hear sort of an electric hum. It sounds like the vibrator he was stuck to earlier and he wonders if his two giantess tormentors were up to some lesbian stuff. He could have known what they were up to but with the near impossible task he was in the middle of and Jaclyn's gigantic foot constantly pounding him beneath it, it is hard to pay attention to what they are saying.

   Fifty eight minutes later Matt is under Jaclyn's heel finishing up when he hears the humming stop and hears Jaclyn saying "There what do you think?" and Nancy saying "Oh thats awesome. I think it will just love it." and then he hears Jaclyn say something awful "Do you want another glass of wine?" Normally this would be a harmless question but Matt knows that it means she is about to stand up and he is right under her heel and he is so close to being done. Jaclyn couldn't help but giggle at the tiny boy under her heel as she walks to her kitchen to refill their glasses. As she stands by the counter pouring wine she makes a point lifting her other foot off the ground and resting on the foot that Matt is under. When she walks back and hands Nancy her Glass instead of sitting back down she assumes the same position and starts to laugh. "Whats so funny?" asks Nancy. "Its right under my heel. there is no way it can move." "Oh I know. I stood just like that on it yesterday. doesn't it feel great under there all squished under your foot?" "God yes. Oh check this out." Jaclyn stomps on the tiny boy under her heel as hard as she can five times saying "Whats taking so long under there slave?" and then switches back to the same stance before saying "By the time your done the outsides of my shoes will be dirty again and you'll have to start over." Matt thinks about what Jaclyn just said while she and Nancy are laughing their asses off at his expense. If what she said is true he will be perpetually licking her shoes clean forever.

   Another seven minutes passes before the two giantesses are done laughing and its  three more after that before Jaclyn even moves and then its just to turn on the stereo so that they can dance together while they wait for Matt finish. Twenty nine minutes later Matt is finally done. When he manages to get out of Jaclyn's shoe she and Nancy are bouncing around to the music and he is thrown right in the middle of it. Jaclyn looks down and says "Oh look, our new dance floor has finally arrived." and the two cruel giantesses spend the next eighteen minutes laughing and stomping him into the floor under their feet while they dance.

   "That was so much fun." says Jaclyn as Nancy hovers her foot over Matt and says "Look what Goddess Jaclyn did for you slave. Do you like it?" On the sole of Nancy's right foot there is now a tattoo of the tiny outline of a man and the words (mat's rightfull place). "Thank you for the beautiful tattoo Goddess Jaclyn and thank you Goddess for this permanent acknowledgement of my existence. I only wish that I were worthy of such a gift." "Your not but we thought it would be funny. Anyway wait until you see what we have planed for you." says Jaclyn as she snatches Matt from the floor and carries him to the table where her tattoo equipment is waiting.

   Jaclyn uses clips to hold Matt in place face down with his arms stretched over his head on a small piece of wood. She sets the wood down, turns on the tattoo machine and goes to work. Nancy watches with glee as the tattoo on Matt's back starts to take shape and his screams drown out the hum of the machine but by the time that they are ready to flip him over to do his front the novelty has worn off and his screams become annoying so Jaclyn uses a thick rubber band wrapped around the wood and his face to gag him. As Jaclyn works on Matt's front Nancy is looking around her house.

   "You know this is a big house for one person and your such a gorgeous woman, why haven't you ever gotten married and had some kids to fill this place up?" asks Nancy. "Because I'm a lesbian." says Jaclyn. "But I have to admit, this little guy is pretty cute." she adds motioning to the tiny boy under her tattoo needles. "How come you never told me?" "You never asked." "Well then why don't you have a girlfriend?" "I guess I just haven't met the right one yet. At least not one thats gay. whats your excuse?" "Well since it's father died the only thing I've been attracted to is clipped to that piece of wood in front of you. Besides, there isn't a man alive that could please me even one one hundredth as well as it can." says Nancy and through the searing pain Matt is surprised to find that hearing Nancy say that makes him kind of proud. "Well maybe you should look into finding a good woman instead." suggests Jaclyn and they both laugh.

   When Jaclyn is done she uses a couple of mirrors to show Matt what she has permanently tattooed on his body. Across his chest and stomach it says (PROPERTY OF NANCY SIMS) and on his back it says (If lost please return to 306 Maple St.) as that is Nancy's address. "Thats so you never forget who owns you." says Nancy.

   It is 8:04 PM and Jaclyn says "You know I think all that work has made my shoes dirty again. Nancy you wouldn't mind if I put your little slave back to work would you?" "Not at all. Its the least I can do."

   By the time Matt is done licking Jaclyn's shoes clean, inside and out, with her feet still in them, for the second time its 2:46 AM. Nancy takes off her right shoe and sock and says "Aren't you going to thank Goddess Jaclyn for showing you such a lovely time before you go back in my sock under my foot for the night?" so Matt crawls to the front of Jaclyn's shoe, kisses it and says "Thank you Goddess Jaclyn." and starts to crawl over to Nancy. "What thats it? Your just going to kiss the toe of my shoe? I don't think so slave. You get your little ass under there and kiss the bottom!" demands Jaclyn raising her right shoe slightly off the ground. As soon as Matt gets all the way under her shoe Jaclyn steps down on him and returns to the position of resting one foot on top of the other one that Matt is under.

   Eleven minutes pass with poor Matt being crushed in between the hard sole of Jaclyn's shoe and the hard wood floor of her livingroom under her full weight while she and Nancy take their time saying their goodbyes. When Jaclyn finally steps off of poor Matt Nancy barely looks at him as she picks him up and drops him in her sock then shoves her foot into it pinning him under the ball of her foot then she slides her foot into her shoe and ties it tight all the while never stopping her conversation.

   As Nancy walks from Jaclyn's house to her own she can't stop thinking about the new knowledge she had about her best friend's sexual orientation. At this point in time she didn't know why it intrigued her so, and poor Matt had no idea that it wouldn't be long before Jaclyn was living in the same house with a tattoo on the sole of her foot of an outline of a tiny man with the words (mat's second home).

Catrina's error by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 7




   It has been two months, nine days, eleven hours and forty one minutes since Matt shrank. Every day starts the same way, Nancy rolls out of bed and pulls Matt out from between her butt cheeks, she has taken to sleeping with him wedged in her ass so he can lick her anus while she sleeps, then she drops him on the floor and stomps on him until he sticks to her sole, she slips her feet into her slippers and walks to the kitchen to have some breakfast and a cup of coffee, Catrina comes in and begs Nancy to let her use Matt but Nancy always finds a reason not to lend him to her, Nancy heads to the bathroom and relieves herself then peals Matt from her foot so she can use his tongue for toilet paper, she drops him in the shower and steps in soapping up the soles of her feet to wash Matt under them and then keeps him under foot while she washes herself, then Matt is tossed back in her slipper before she slides her foot in over him, next she walks to her closet to pick out what she will wear, usually filling a bag with her costume for the production she was starring in, then with Matt under foot she would leave the house to go about her day. But today would be different.

   Nancy's production has finished it's six week run and since it was so successful and she was in such a great mood and she didn't really have any plans for today she decided it was time to let her daughter Catrina have some fun with her tiny slave.

   This morning, at the breakfast table, Catrina was thrilled to hear her mother say "Sure, take him, but I want him back by the weekend." while taking Matt out of her slipper and dropping him on the floor at her feet when she asked if she could borrow her slave of a step brother. After weeks of being told no for one reason or another she could finally put Matt under her foot where she felt he rightfully belonged and, as it was only Tuesday, she would be able to keep him there for four days. Catrina slipped her foot out of her slipper, grabbed Matt with her toes, shoved her foot back in and walked up to her bedroom. 

   When Catrina took Matt out of her slipper she held him in her right hand. in her left hand was a strapy wedge sandal and for a moment he thought that it might not be that bad. After all the time he had spent under his step mother's feet he had grown quite strong and the worst thing about being walked on now was the smell so strapy heels would be like a vacation compared to running shoes or boots witch were Nancy's favorites but then Catrina did something that put the fear right back into him. Instead of putting him in the shoe Catrina pressed him face first into the sole and held him there, then she picked up a stapler. Matt heard a loud "CACHUNK" and felt the cold metal on the back of his neck keeping his face tightly pressed into the heel section of the giant wedge sandal. Four "CACHUNKs" later and his arms and legs were secured to the sole of the wedge.

   With Matt in place Catrina put her sandal on the ground and slid her foot in and strapped it on. As she stood up and stomped her foot Matt was in the most pain he had felt since being between Jaclyn's shoe sole and her hard wood floor with her full weight resting on him. He knew this would be far worse as Catrina was going to go out and his head would be slammed repeatedly between the heel of his step sister's wedge sandal, under her full weight, and the rock hard concrete of the sidewalk. As if the agonizing pain he would be in for god knows how long wasn't bad enough he heard Catrina say "Now I expect you to lick the bottom of my heel while your down there slave." as she ground her heel into his face.

   Six long hours and twenty seven minutes have gone by with poor Matt being crushed under Catrina's wedge sandal. At this very moment she is in a fetish shop buying sexual adhesive to stick Matt to the sole of her foot while she is at the beach. If Catrina knew that having Matt lick her feet would give her good luck she might have kept him in her shoe instead of under it and the staple holding his right leg in place might not have come loose and gotten stuck on the carpet and when she took her next step Matt might not have been snagged and pulled free.

   Matt can't believe his own luck as he watches his giantess step sister walking away toward the check out counter. He can't believe that she doesn't notice that he isn't under her shoe. He sits and ponders his good fortune but only for a moment as he sees an enormous Asian woman in her late thirtys wearing a black latex mini dress and thigh high black leather six inch platform stiletto boots. He struggles to get his leg free of the staple that is stuck in the carpet before she steps on him but as fate would have it he is unsuccessful.

   The gigantic boot lands on him and the staple trapping his leg and the one still around his neck are driven into it's platform sole. Matt loses all hope again, what seemed like good luck, releasing him from the sole of Catrina's wedge sandal, only proved to be bad luck as he was right back under another foot. Matt is now convinced that he belongs under a woman's foot.

   Three hours pass and Matt realizes that the Asian woman wearing the gigantic boot that he is stuck to must work in this store as she hasn't left since she stepped on him. He hears the sound of a door locking, a few steps later the sound of a printer. The next thing he knows carpet becomes tile as his new tormentor goes into the stores back room. He hears a zipper and then suddenly the weight is lifted off of him then he hears the Asian woman say "Oh my god what is this?"

   She pulls Matt off of the sole of her boot and inspects him. "I don't remember ordering any new fetish dolls. It seems so real." Matt tries to yell to her but the staple that has been around his neck all day is crushing his throat and he can't speak. "I wonder where it came from. It must be really durable to have survived under my boot all this time. Maybe its meant to be under foot." says the Asian woman. She pulls the staples from his neck and leg and drops him into a black pump. As she changes out of her work clothes into some tight jeans and a silk flower print blouse Matt tries to get out of her shoe but after a whole day under the hard soles of wedges and platform boots he is having trouble getting his limbs to coperate.

   Meanwhile Catrina is freaking out and retracing her steps trying to figure out where her step brother fell off of her shoe.

  Matt's world goes dark as the Asian woman's foot enters her pump. He is instantly covered in slimy foot sweat as she has been wearing those thigh high platform boots all day without socks. It seeps into his eyes nose and mouth and the smell is so bad that he thinks he would be better off under Catrina's wedge.

   The Asian woman finds that having Matt under her foot makes her feel wonderfull and she decides that tomorrow she will try to learn where he came from so she can stock her shop with other fetish dolls like him but tonight she is going out dancing with her girlfriends.
Twenty two hours with Rie by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 8



   At this very moment poor Matt is covered from head to toe in the most foul smelling, sticky, slimy foot grime that he has encountered to date and the sweat is causing it's source, the giant foot hes under, to slide around a bit in his shoe prison causing the bones in the ball of it to roll painfully back and forth over his face. The owner of the foul smelling, sticky, slimy foot grime in question is one Rie Hitachi, a name Matt learned while his Asian tormentor talked with her friends while dancing on him.

   As Rie dances, with no idea that the fetish doll in her shoe is actually a real person, she does a dance move that causes her to stomp her foot down hard on Matt. Poor Matt has grown so accustomed to his new life as a slave that upon feeling the stomp he instinctively starts to lick the foot that stomped on him. Upon feeling Matt's tongue on her sole Rie is some what surprised and delighted and decides that a closer inspection of her new toy is needed but that will have to wait until she gets home witch wont be for hours.

   Meanwhile, Catrina has lost all hope as she has therally searched everywhere she went with Matt under her shoe with no luck and she is afraid to go home and tell her mother that she has lost her slave. Instead Catrina goes to her mother's best friend and neighbor for advice. "Don't get so upset about it." says Jaclyn. "How can I not get upset? The first time mom actually lets me use mat and I lose him. She is going to kill me." cries Catrina. "Look, you have him until Friday right? That gives us three days to find him before you have to tell your mother anything." comforts Jaclyn. "But how are we supposed to find him? He could be anywhere." complained Catrina. "Well we'll just have to look for some one who is having really good luck." says Jaclyn. "What is that supposed to mean?" asks Catrina. "You don't know? When mat licks a person's foot they have extremely good luck. How did he fall out of your shoe anyway?" asks Jaclyn. "Actually I didn't know about the luck thing so I had him stapled to the bottom of these wedges." says Catrina pointing at her shoes. Jaclyn laughs and says "Wow thats wonderfully cruel, stupid but cruel. OK heres what were going to do, over the next couple of days we'll retrace your steps and anyone we see who seems to be having too good a day will get whatever beverage we are drinking at the time spilled on them. If we miss that means that they have mat and we just need to take him from whoever has him." "Why are you being so cool about this?" asks Catrina. "Well I'm dating your mom. You might be my step daughter some day so why wouldn't I help you?" says Jaclyn.

    Rie can't believe how great her night has been so far and she can't deny that at least some of the credit has to go to the fetish doll under her foot in her shoe. Every time she thought about it she got a little wet so when she comes home she races right up to her bedroom and kicks her shoes off. She is delighted to find that the toy is stuck to her foot and she rubs it on the floor beneath her feet for a few minutes before pealing it from her sole. The sweat and grime from Rie's foot has been so caked onto Matt's face that he can't open his eyes and his nostrils are filled forcing him to breath through his mouth. Rie looks him over saying "I wonder how I get it to start licking." She tries to squeeze it or smack it but nothing works until she drops it on the floor and stomps on it. Happy to have found the licking trigger she walks over to her nightstand and pulls some anal beads and a vibrator from the drawer. She looks from the items in her hand to the doll on the floor and back then puts the anal beads back in the drawer. She walks over to the doll and gives it a stomp to get it licking then removes her foot to find that it's tongue is going back into it's mouth. "Oh no you don't sex doll. you better just keep licking." says Rie and she is happy to see that it's tongue is lapping away with renewed vigor.

   Rie picks up the lapping doll and shoves it head first into her ass hole until only it's feet are sticking out. Poor Matt has no idea where he is but he knows that he has the worst thing hes ever tasted all over his tongue. Matt hears the familiar yet muffled sound of a vibrator and realizes that he has been shoved up an ass while his tormentor masturbates. After an hour and twenty two minutes Rie pulls the vibrator out and falls asleep with Matt still suck in her anus.

   It is now 9:30 AM and Rie's alarm is blaring. She has forgotten about the doll in her ass and she gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom and sits on the toilet. Poor Matt is hit in the head and pushed from Rie's ass by a huge turd. He splashes into the water and though his face is covered in shit he is just happy to be free of the anus that has served as his prison for the last nine hours and eleven minutes. Matt treads water and wipes his face clean but as soon as he opens his eyes he is sprayed right in the face with Rie's urine. He tries to yell but just gets a mouth full. The rain of piss finally stops but between all of the foot sweat he swallowed the night before and all of the shit he had to lick up all night and the mouth full of piss he just received he still can't speak. Matt sees a giant hand with a wad of tissue come around and wipe before the tissue it falls on him.

   When she is done Rie stands up and turns around and reaches for the handle to flush and Matt starts to think that he will soon be in the sewers fighting rats for his survival. He actually finds that hes looking forward to it as fighting rats would have to be better then being a slave but to his horror Matt sees Rie's hand leave the handle and check her anus before she turns around and fishes him out of the toilet.

   Rie picks her new toy up between the tips of her thumb and fore finger and drops him into her sink, puts the stopper in the drain and starts the hot water running. She squirts some soap into the sink and sloshes the doll around then leaves it to soak while she takes a shower. Matt does his best to get out of the sink while shes in the shower but the rim is too far out of his reach and he just wares himself out trying. When she gets out of the shower she snatches her toy out of the water, barely looking at it and goes back to her bedroom. She drops it into her pump and gets dressed. Matt is too worn out from his swim to try and escape and has no choice but to wait for Rie's giant foot to crush him beneath it once more.

   Meanwhile, Jaclyn and Catrina have been walking around spilling drinks on people for a while now with no luck.

   Matt has been under Rie's foot now for three hours and forty one minutes and Rie has just realized that her new toy wasn't licking her foot. Just as Rie stomps her thigh high black leather platform boot to make her toy start licking Jaclyn and Catrina are walking past the fetish shop where she works. Jaclyn notices the stomp followed by the contented look on the shop girls face and thinks she has found Nancy's little slave so she and Catrina go inside. As it happens Rie was just thinking that it would be great to find out where her new toy came from and if she knew that the luck given by the tiny toy licking her foot was the reason for her two new customers being in her store she might not have been so eager for an answer as they were there not only to tell her where it came from but to take it away from her.

   Jaclyn and Catrina walked right up to the counter and Catrina started to ask "You didn't happen to find a tiny...." "You have a little man in your boot and he belongs to us. We would like him back now." demanded Jaclyn cutting off Catrina. "Yes" says Rie "I found him stuck to the sole of my boot yesterday. I thought he was some kind of doll. Are you telling me he is a real man?" "Oh hes real alright. He belongs to Catrina here's mother. She borrowed him and he fell off of her shoe here in your store." "How did he get like this?" asked Rie. "His step mother, Nancy, Catrina's mom and my girlfriend, tricked him into wishing that he could be exactly what she needed to be happy forever just as a shooting star passed over them and well, it came true." "He wished to be a tiny man to be stepped on by his own step mother?" asks Rie. "Well I'm sure that if he knew he would be spending his life as mom's slave he might have reassessed his wish." says Catrina.

   Rie is happy to give Matt back to his rightfull owners. When she got home that night she started to research astronomy. She found that in six months twelve days two hours and thirty five minutes there would be another shooting star and when that shooting star went by she would be ready. She would join a forum called GTS and Feet and start to role play with it's members, then on the night the comet was meant to pass by she would get them all to wish to be whatever she needed to be happy forever. As it would turn out, the day after the comet Rie's store was fully stocked with tiny little slaves that she would sell to women who wanted to keep a little slave under foot. She kept one for herself, A guy who called himself Ste letto on the forum, but thats another story.

   With Matt back in her shoe under her foot where he belongs Catrina can finally relax. "So, how are you going to punish him for trying to get away?" asks Jaclyn. "I'm not sure. Got any ideas?" "I think I can come up with something. Lets take him back to my place, I've got a frying pan and some thumb tacks with his name on them."
Out of the frying pan, please by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 9



   Matt can hear the laughter of Catrina and Jaclyn as light pours into his world around the sole of his former step sister's foot. He is wishing that Catrina would just leave him under her foot and forget about him like his Goddess of a step mother Nancy did. For most of the time spent with his primary owner he was simply tossed under foot and forgotten about unless she needed him to provide luck, in witch case he would be stomped to let him know that it was time to start licking her foot, or until she wanted sexual gratification, at witch point he would be used for her pleasure until she was satisfied before being wedged in her butt for the night, but his step sister, Goddess Catrina, just won't give him a break.

   She pays far more attention to him then then he likes as she is constantly stomping him or grinding him under her foot or verbally abusing him without a care in the world for how crazy she looks insulting her own shoes or making him switch positions under her foot because she wants a different part of her sole licked every few minutes. After just a few hours with Catrina Matt is surprised to find that he longs to be back under the feet of his true Goddess Nancy.

   The moment Catrina's foot lifts off of him Matt is snatched up in the hands of Jaclyn. "You've been a naughty boy slave." "Yeah. Now we have to punish you." says Catrina as she flicks him in the head with her fingers. "Well slave, don't you want to apologise to Goddess Catrina for trying to escape?" asks Jaclyn. Of course he wasn't trying to escape, Matt had given up all hope for his freedom a long time ago but he knew that he had better just say what they wanted to hear or things would be much worse for him so he said "It was foolish for me to leave the sole of your shoe Goddess Catrina as that is truly my rightful place in the world. I beg your forgiveness though I know that I don't deserve it." "Damn right you don't and you wont get it either." says Catrina flicking him again.

   "Catrina, why don't you put your shoe back on. I think a good stomping is in order but first I have a great idea." says Jaclyn. She carries him over to her stove and turns on the burner then reaches into a cupboard and pulls out an old cast iron skillet. Its pretty clear what she plans to do to him and he can't help but shake uncontrollably as he is filled with terror. Jaclyn and Catrina have a good laugh about it as Jaclyn lowers the pan to the fire and tosses poor Matt in. The two extremely cruel giantesses laugh hysterically as the tiny man tries to hop from foot to foot to keep from burning until he falls to his hands and knees. Catrina grabs a spatula and pushes him face down onto the pan. Matt screams out in pain as all of the flesh on the front of his body is seared by the hot metal while Catrina presses the spatula down onto his back.

   Ten minutes pass with poor Matt wishing he could die while Jaclyn and Catrina laugh at his pain and taunt him. "I think we might have to change your name to crispy slave" says Jaclyn. "Yeah, your lucky we aren't cannibals." says Catrina. "Speak for yourself. He does look awful tasty but he might need some seasoning." says Jaclyn and the two evil women start to spit on him as he burns.

   Catrina says "I think its time to flip him over. we don't want to over cook him." and then tries to slide the spatula under him but his flesh is sticking to the pan. Jaclyn notices Catrina trying to force it under and says "I can't believe that we forgot to oil the pan." and grabs a cup and goes into her bathroom. By the time she comes out, with a full cup of her urine, Catrina has managed to get poor Matt onto his back. Jaclyn pours the cup's contents into the pan over him and it fills the pan just enough to submerge him completely. In just a few minutes Jaclyn's warm urine reaches a boiling point and poor Matt finds himself being burned and boiled while hes drowning in Jaclyn's hot piss.

   After twenty six minutes the fun the cruel women are getting from Matt's suffering is overtaken by the smell of burning flesh and boiling urine and Jaclyn turns off the burner. Jaclyn takes the pan into her bathroom and dumps it's contents, including Matt, into the toilet. Catrina then sits down to use the toilet as Jaclyn, still laughing uncontrollably, goes to answer the knock at her front door.

   Nancy says hello to her girlfriend Jaclyn and asks what is so funny just as Catrina comes out of the bathroom. Jaclyn leads Nancy to the toilet and Nancy can't help but join her girlfriend and daughter in laughter at the sight of her tiny slave treading water in the bowl. "Oh this is perfect. I've had to go for the last half hour." says Nancy shoving the other two women out of the bathroom, closing the door and sitting down.

   Once all three women had relieved themselves Matt was fished out of the toilet and washed off in the sink. Jaclyn and Catrina were astounded to find that there was no trace of any burns on his tiny body what so ever.

   Matt spent the next hour and fifty four minutes being mercilessly stomped by all three women while they talked and listened to music until Jaclyn suggested that they all go out to a club.

   Catrina starts to take her shoe off to insert Matt but Jaclyn stops her saying "Hold on a minute Catrina. We have a little rule in my house. That little slave down there isn't allowed to come in unless he licks my shoes clean before he leaves." Matt spent the next four hours and thirteen minutes licking Jaclyn's favorite, and all too familiar to Matt, black ballerina flats, Under, inside and out, squirming around in her shoe under her foot while she stomped the hell out of him.

   When he was done Catrina again began to put him in her shoe but again Jaclyn stopped her. "I thought you wanted him under your shoe not in it." "Yeah well its fun in theory but I don't want him falling off again." says Catrina. "You just need to use the right tools to keep him in place." says Jaclyn. Jaclyn leaves the room and comes back a minute later with a box of thumb tacks and hands them to Catrina. Catrina smiles and turns the sole of her shoe up and presses Matt face first into it. She stretches his arms up over his head and drives a tack through the back of each of his hands then repeats the proses with his legs but before she can put her foot on the floor Nancy says "I think maybe just one more to be sure." and she grabs a tack. In spite of the pain in his hands and legs, Matt feels the cold metal of the tack on his thighs then he experiences the worst pain he has ever felt as the tack is driven through his penis into the sole of Catrina's wedge sandal.

   With Matt securely in place, Catrina stands up and gives him a few good stomps, driving the tacks in further, before his three evil owners went out for a night on the town.

   At this very moment its 5:31 AM and Matt has spent the last six hours tacked to the sole of his step sister's shoe. Catrina stumbles into the house and up to her bedroom. Shes far too drunk to take her shoes off so she just colapses on the bed and falls asleep still wearing them leaving poor Matt to suffer, staked to the sole of her shoe until she decides to wake up.
Mind Games by Eddy Cobb

Chapter 10

 

   As Catrina lay sleeping on her stomach with her face in her pillow Matt could hear her talking, though it was muffled, in her sleep. "Stupid mom. Why did you have to marry his dad? Now I can't have him. Oh Matt, if you would just love me I would take such good care of you. You would be the happiest slave in the whole world."

   Matt was shocked by what he was hearing and for a moment he thought that Catrina was awake and just playing with his mind but then she went back to snoring and he knew she really was asleep. All this time he thought that she hated him but now it was clear that she was only mad at him because he became off limits to her when their parents got married. He had always thought that Catrina was one of the most attractive girls that he had ever met and he would have been happy to date her if it weren't taboo to date a step sibling. Sudenly Matt felt angry towards his father for marrying Nancy because if he hadn't he might be dating Catrina instead of being thumb tacked to the sole of her shoe right now.

   Right now it is 1:18 PM and Catrina is finaly waking up. She swings her legs off of her bed and as soon as her feet hit the floor she remembers where her slave of a step brother is. She stands up and stomps her foot a few times and says "Good morning slave. How is my little floor mat doing today?" and grinds him into the floor twisting her ankle for affect.

   Catrina bends down and unstraps her sandels then picks the one with Matt tacked to it up. She looks at him, laughs and says "Those tacks look like they really hurt, especially this one." as she wiggles the tack thats spiked through his penis back and forth. Matt screams causing Catrina to giggle before she roughly yanks the tack out. She pulls the tacks from his arms and legs and drops her shoe on the floor holding Matt in her hand face up in her palm.

   "Aw poor baby. Is it still tender?" asks Catrina pulling and playing with his tiny cock with her fingers. She can hardly believe her eyes as Matt leans forward and kisses her hand so she asks "What was that for slave?" Matt smiles up at her and says "It was for what might have been Goddess Catrina." She is about to ask him what he is talking about when she notices that the tiny member she is pulling on is starting to react to her touch. "Oh my god!" yells Catrina as she drops Matt on the floor. She stands up and slams her foot down on him and manuvers him around until his little face is sticking out from between her toes. "What the hell was that about and what did you mean 'What might have been' slave?" asks Catrina. Again Matt smiles at her from in between her toes and says "I mean if our parents hadn't gotten married and I could have shown you how much I loved you. I mean you are the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen." "Your just saying what I want to hear aren't you?" asks Catrina. "No I mean every word." says Matt. "Stop lieing slave! You know you don't mean that! Your just trying to fuck with my head." "I swear that I'm telling the truth Goddess Catrina. If I could have I would have loved you forever." "SHUT UP SLAVE! I swear to god I'm going to put you through the worst day of your pittiful life for this Matt!" As mad as Catrina seemed to be Matt could tell that he had hit a nerve and no matter what she did to him today he felt like he had won a battle over her for the first time in his life.

   Catrina squeezes Matt's head between her toes and walks over to her closet, opens the door and starts digging through her dirty clothes. she pulls out the worst smelling white nylons she can find followed by two pairs of sweat encrusted ankle socks and the oldest, smelliest pair of trainers she owns. Then she reaches up to a shelf and grabs an old ace bandage from when she had a sprained ankle, She had to wear it for two weeks and it had never been washed. She sits on the edge of her bed and wraps the bandage around her foot pinning Matt in place with his body under the ball of her foot and his head in between her big and second toes and even loops it between her toes behind his head, then she pulls on the white nylons, then the two pairs of ankle socks and then the old trainers tieing them as tight as she can and she even puts on a pair of leg warmers to add to the heat. "Guess what Matt, today you get to see just how bad the feet of the most beautiful girl you've ever seen can smell." says Catrina sarcasticly. Matt imediately starts to lick her foot but Catrina has other plans. "No Matt I don't want you to lick. I want my toe jam to build up so that it stinks more." Matt starts to kiss her foot instead and Catrina thinks about stopping him but it feels good so she allows it. Still she can't believe that he is kissing her foot of his own free will, usually she has to stomp the hell out of him to get him to obey her when she orders him to kiss her feet.

   Catrina jogs the three miles to the gym and then she works out for four hours and fifteen minutes. She starts with an aerobics class, then she uses the leg machine, then she goes for a run on the treadmill, then the stair stepper and finishes up with a step aerobics class. When she was walking out of her step class Matt can hear the muffled sound of some guy trying to talk Catrina up so he starts to kiss her foot as hard as he can. Catrina tries to flirt back but she feels Matt's increased worship and she realizes that shes just not attracted to this guy as she can't stop comparing his cuteness to Matt's so she blows him off and jogs home.

   Catrina walks into the house to find Jaclyn and her mother cuddling on the sofa. "Oh my god what is that smell. It smells like something died." says Nancy. "Oh sorry. I've got an ace bandage, some worn nylons, two pairs of socks and my oldest smelliest gym shoes on." says Catrina. "Please tell me that our little slave is in there under all of that." says Jaclyn. "Yeah, he is." says Catrina nonchalantly. Nancy and Jaclyn start to laugh but Catrina doesn't join in and instead just heads up to her bedroom.

   Catrina peals off all of the layers of stinky footwear and has to hold her nose. Matt can see this from between her toes as he is still held firmly in place from her disgusting foot grime. "Well Matt, what do you think of the most beautiful girl you've ever seen's feet now? They really stink don't they?" asks Catrina. "I don't think its possible for anything that came from you to be bad in any way Goddess Catrina but I can see that its bothering you. If you would like I would be honored to lick your feet until they are free of any aroma that you find displeasing." says Matt. Catrina wants more then anything to believe him but how could he really love her after all the years of torment she put him through, even before he got shrunk, but then Catrina had an apiffany. "OK Matt, I'll allow you to lick my feet clean for me." She was thinking that if Matt was licking her feet, and she wanted to know the truth, the incredible luck she would get from his tongue on her sole would make it impossible for him to lie. Fortunately for Matt he has had the last six hours and twenty one minutes to plan for this very line of questioning.

   "Matt, tell me how you really feel about me." says Catrina. Matt choses his words carfully "I think that your the most beautiful woman I know and I wish that I could just be with you Goddess Catrina, instead of being Goddess Nancy's slave." He wasn't lieing, he would rather be with one owner then three and he did think that she was the hottest girl that he knew personally. "Why did you start kissing harder when that guy at the gym tried to holla at me?" asks Catrina. "I was jelous." said Matt and he was jelous. He would much rather be the guy in the gym having a conversation with her then be the guy under her foot in her shoe.

   Catrina does her best to hide her smile. She is convinced that Matt loves her and it makes her very happy but what can she do about it? Her mother owns him and even if she ran away with him he would still have to be whatever Nancy needed him to be to be happy so if nancy needed him to be in her hand to be happy he would just appear there from where ever he was. Catrina knew that she wanted Matt for herself and it frusterated her. she needed some time to think.

   Catrina picked Matt up more gently then she ever had before and carried him down stairs. She walked over to Nancy and jaclyn and handed him to her mother. "I told you you could keep him until Friday. Why are you giving him back early?" asks Nancy "I'm just board with him. Have fun with mom Matt." says Catrina. "Did you just call him Matt?" asks Jaclyn incredulously. Catrina just says "Did I?" and walks back upstairs. She hadn't realized until now that she had been calling him Matt all day.

   "If she doesn't want him I'll take him." says Jaclyn. "Here take him. Just get him back to me in a few days." Matt was feeling pretty good about the progress he had made with Catrina but all those happy thoughts dissappeared the moment he heard that he would be with Jaclyn for the next few days. That woman truly terrified him.

Jaclyn = Pain by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 11



   Five hours and twenty four minutes ago Matt heard his owner tell her lesbian lover Jaclyn that she could use him however she wanted for a few days and he was handed over and dropped into a very worn but well tended, mostly via his tongue, black ballerina flat. The next thing he saw was a gigantic foot descending on him and the next thing he heard was Jaclyn saying "Why don't you get a head start on licking my insoles clean slave." as she stomped him into a comfortable position in her shoe.

   Right now poor Matt is dangling by his ankles in front of Jaclyn's face and he has never been so scared in his life. "Aw look how bad my poor little slave is shaking. You know that I'm going to put you through hell don't you?" says Jaclyn. "I'm going to invent a whole new kind of pain for you to experience. If you thought what Catrina and I did to you yesterday was bad then your in for a treat."

   Jaclyn shoves Matt down the back of her skin tight jeans and wedges him in the crack of her ass and orders him to lick until she takes him out, then she goes to her closet and pulls out the spikiest heels she owns, They were shiny black leather with platform soles and open toes and straps that went around the back of the heels with metal encased seven inch spikes that could easily break the skin of a normal sized man with very little effort.

   With the frightening shoes on her feet she pulls Matt out of her butt and drops him on the floor. "Alright slave I want you to lay down on your back and open your mouth as wide as you can." orders Jaclyn. Upon seeing the shoes she is wearing and being told to open his mouth Matt is so terrified that if Nancy hadn't removed his need for eating, sleeping and bodily functions he would have pissed himself. Jaclyn tries to shove the metal covered spike into Matt's mouth but theres just no way it will fit no matter how hard she stomps it down on his face. Disappointed she spends a few minutes just standing with poor Matt's head under her heel balancing as much of her weight on his face as possible but then she has an idea.

   Jaclyn walks over to a closet, ordering Matt to crawl behind her and kiss the ground she walks on, and pulls out a tool box. By the time Matt catches up to her she is waiting with a pair of needle nose pliers and an evil grin on her face. She rams the pliers into his mouth and pulls the handles apart until she hears a crack and a muffled scream that lets her know that she has successfully broken his jaw. The metal covered spiked heel is then shoved into Matt's mouth. Its still a tight fit and Jaclyn has to stomp a few times to get it all the way in. Matt finds himself hanging by his mouth from the heel of Jaclyn's shoe as she lifts her foot up and shakes it laughing at the tiny boy dangling from her spike, then she folds his body up and tapes it against the shaft of the spike. Poor Matt is in agony.

   "Now that has to really hurt huh slave. OK I'm going to get a little house work done so you just feel free to gaze up at the back of my leg and thank god that a woman as beautiful as me is willing to pay this much attention to you." says Jaclyn laughing.

   Jaclyn spends the next two hours and eight minutes cleaning her bathroom, doing her dishes, sweeping and mopping her hard wood floors and dusting off her entertainment center. When shes done she sits on her sofa and rests the foot Matt is under on her knee to get a good look at him. "Wasn't that fun slave? I know your probably sad that you can't have your little head under my heel every time I clean but once I ask Nancy to marry me and we move in together we'll be able to do this all of the time. Won't that be great?" says Jaclyn rubbing the back of Matt's head as roughly as she can. "I know you really like my big old heel in your mouth but I want to feel that little good luck tongue of yours on my foot for a while."

   Jaclyn rips the tape off of Matt's body and yanks him off of her heel then drops him on the floor at her feet. "Squeeze yourself into my shoe by my toes and wedge yourself under the ball of my foot and start licking slave." demands Jaclyn. Once her tiny slave is in position Jaclyn crosses her leg to add more pressure on him. As she sits there enjoying the feeling of Matt's tongue on her sole Jaclyn is thinking about how she should use the luck he provides to make the money to by Nancy an engagement ring. Not one minute later there is a knock at her front door.

   Jaclyn opens the door and can hardly believe who it is. Kylie Minogue, musical superstar, a woman she has idolized for years is standing in her doorway. Her tour bus driver had made a wrong turn and since she gets her cell phone service and GPS from AT&T she can't get a signal to find her way back to the interstate. Kylie asks Jaclyn if she can use her phone but Jaclyn offers to give her directions instead but Kylie tells her that they are on their way to Las Vegas for a concert and asks Jaclyn if she would like to come along. Jaclyn can't believe just how great the power of Matt's tongue on the sole of her foot works, not only does she get to go to Vegas with Kylie Minogue but with Matt under her feet she will clean up in the casinos and come home with more then enough money to buy Nancy the biggest rock any woman has ever had on their finger.

   Jaclyn throws some clothes into an overnight bag and follows Kylie to her tour bus. There is a puddle between the curb and the bus door and both Jaclyn and Kylie step in it on their way into the bus. "Don't worry about your shoes dear. I've got servants to clean them up for us." says Kylie, leading Jaclyn through the bus to her private area. Once the two women settle in Kylie calls in her servants. "Spot, Spike, Fido, Get in here this instant!" Jaclyn can hardly believe what she is seeing, three men crawling in on their hands and knees wearing only speedos and dog collars. Jaclyn can't contain a giggle as Kylie says "Men seem to worship the ground I walk on so I figure why not let them. These three are my favorite slaves. Spike here will take your directions to the driver and then prepare a nice meal for the two of us. Spot here is very good at cleaning shoes with his tongue and Fido gives great foot massages." "I can't believe you keep men as slaves." says Jaclyn. "If it bothers you I can dismiss them." says Kylie. "No not at all. In fact I have a slave of my own. If you kick these mutts out of here I'll show him to you." says Jaclyn. Kylie is starting to think that her new friend is a bit crazy as she doesn't see anyone besides her slaves and the two of them but she is curious so she tells her slaves to leave.

   Jaclyn slides her foot out of her shoe to reveal tiny Matt's beaten form laying on her insole. Kylie is utterly shocked. "Oh my god. Is that a real man?" asks Kylie. "Yep." "How did he get so small?" "believe it or not he actually wished for this while a shooting star was passing over." "Hes so into you that he wished to be your tiny foot slave?" "Well actually hes my girlfriend's slave. Shes just letting me borrow him." "Oh my god I have to get one." "Unfortunately hes the only one I know about but if its any consolation I'll be happy to share him with you for the weekend. Like Spot hes also really good at licking shoes clean."

   As they drove off into the night, headed for Vegas, Jaclyn and Kylie chatted and laughed while Matt slaved away at their feet.

   The next morning Catrina comes down stairs to talk to her mother. "Mom, I've been thinking, I would really like to have Matt back for the rest of the day after all." "Sorry hun but I lent it to Jaclyn for a few days." "Jaclyn, But she'll treat him worse then the two of us combined." "So?" "Nothing its just....I mean....That will be really funny." says Catrina. She feels terrible for giving Matt back early and hopes that theres enough of him left for her when Jaclyn is done with him.
Vegas Baby by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 12



   At this vary moment Jaclyn and her new friend Kylie are in the emperor's suite at Ceaser's Palice in Las Vegas Nevada and they are both very drunk. Jaclyn has the metal covered spike of her left shoe on Matt's groin and Kylie has the stiletto heel of her right shiny silver knee high boot on his face and the two of them are holding onto each other for balance as they try to keep themselves completely off of the floor and only on him while laughing their asses off. Jaclyn is thrilled to find that her idol is just as cruel as she is and hopes that their shared view point on a man's rightful place will lead to a lasting friendship.

   Their evil fun at Matt's expense is interupted by a knock at the door. "Go away! We're busy in here." says Kylie. "I'm very sorry to disturb you Ms. Minogue but your manager says its a matter of life and death." Says Fido who has been ordered to guard the door to her room with Spot. "OK fine let him in." says Kylie. Her manager, Theodore Morris enters the room on his hands and knees and starts to talk to Kylie but is interupted when she coughs and nods her head toward her boot. He crawls over to her and kisses her boot and starts to talk again but gets kicked in the face for his trouble. "Don't be rude Benji, I have a guest and you will show her the proper respect." scolds Kylie. He crawls over to Jaclyn's feet to kiss them but pauses when he sees a tiny arm sticking out from under her shoe. "What are you waiting for bitch? Kiss my friend's feet this instant!" demands Kylie. He kisses Jaclyn's shoe as Kylie says "I'm so sorry Jaclyn. I can't believe how rude this worthless piece of trash just treated you. Would you like to stand on his head while he tells me this life or death news? don't worry, I'll keep your little slave firmly under foot for you." "Well in that case I would be delighted." says Jaclyn stepping up onto the side of Theodore's face with both feet.

   Theodore has a perfect view of tiny Matt mere inches from his face until Kylie's boot slams down on the tiny man hiding him from sight. Theodore can't hide the look of terror on his face as Kylie bends down to speak to him. "Oh Benji, you look jealous. Don't worry, if I can find a way to shrink you I promiss you'll under my feet forever. Now what is so important that you had to interupt us?" "There has been another death threat Ms. Minogue." says Theodore. "Damn it. This bastard has been showing up to all of my shows for the last two years." says Kylie. "Why would some one want to kill you?" asks Jaclyn. "Its just some stalker. He sends the same letter before every show. 'I gave you my life and love and all you do is abuse me blah blah blah'. I wouldn't even give it a second thought but he actually came close about a month ago. A stage light fell and landed right next to me. ever since then I've haven't had a good nights sleep. It driving me quite mad really." says Kylie. "Well Kylie its your lucky day. I can help you." says Jaclyn. "How?" asks Kylie. "Just put this dog in it's kennel and I'll tell you all about it." says Jaclyn tapping Theodore's forehead with the toe of her shoe.

   Once they have the room to themselves Jaclyn tells Kylie to take off her boots and step on Matt with her bare feet. She tells Matt to lick Kylie's sole and tells Kylie to think about how much she wants the stalker caught. Four minutes later there is another knock at the door. Kylie squeezes Matt's head between her toes and slides her feet into her slippers and yells "What is it now?" as she opens the door. There stood hotel security with Theodore in hand cuffs. "We're sorry to bother you miss Minogue but we caught this man tampering with the pyrotechnics display for your show this evening. If we hadn't caught him you would have been badly burned or even killed. We were going to hand him over to the police but one of your employees, a guy named spike, told us that you would want to handle this yourself." "Good boy spike." says Kylie patting her slave on the head while he stood beside security. "Spike is right. I have a special contract with this piece of garbage." says Kylie as she walks over to one of her bags and pulls out Theodore's contract. "It says here that I may punish him for any wrong doing in any way I see fit with no leagal repercussions." "What would you like us to do with him Ms. Minogue?" asks hotel security. "What do you think Jaclyn?" asks Kylie. "We're pretty high up right? Why not have these nice strapping young security boys chuck him out a window? I'll bet hearing him scream on the way down will be hilarious." says Jaclyn. "That sounds good to me. Toss him out boys." Theodore started kicking and screaming as security dragged him to the window saying things like "You can't do this. You can't just kill me." while Kylie was saying "Of course I can. Its right here in your contract. Goodbye Benji." Poor Theodore had come to realize that he had bitten off more then he could chew when he signed his life over to Kylie. She treated him like crap and tortured him for fun on a regular basis and he was just looking for a way out of his contract. He thought that if she was dead he would be free but unfortunately for him Kylie had a different idea for how to terminate his service to her.

   Now that Theodore had gone splat on the pavement in front of Ceaser's Palace and Kylie could finally relax, it was time to ask Jaclyn how she did it and find some way to repay her. Jaclyn explains about Matt's magic tongue while Kylie listens on the edge of her seat scrunching Matt's face in between her toes. When Jaclyn is done Kylie says "Thats the most amazing thing I've ever heard. You have no idea what you've done for me. Benji had been my number one slave for more then five years. I would have never suspected him. If it wasn't for you and your little slave he would have killed me for sure. You have to let me make it up to you. Anything you want. Just name it." "Well there is one thing. I'm planning to marry my girlfriend and it would be so awesome if you would be willing to play our wedding." says Jaclyn. "Of course I'll play your wedding and since we're such good friends now I'm sure I would have been comming to it anyway so its not even out of my way." says Kylie. "Oh there is one more thing. I would love to get a picture of my little slave stuck to the sole of your shoe while your on stage." says Jaclyn. "Are you kidding? He would be stuck to the sole of my shoe for the entire show? I would love that." says Kylie.

   Kylie spread crazy glue all over Matt's back and stuck him to her sole. Jaclyn was given a VIP pass, a digital camera and a front row seat. Matt spent the whole three hours of Kylie's performance being smashed between the hard sole of Kylie's shoe and the harder floor of the stage. With the exception of one tiny moment where Kylie sat on the stage right in front of Jaclyn and lifted the foot Matt was stuck to into the air so Jaclyn could get her picture, Kylie was on her feet the entire time.

   After the concert Matt is painfully scraped off of the sole of Kylie's shoe only to be jammed into Jaclyn's under her foot. "So, do you want to hang out in here and kick my slaves around for a while?" asks Kylie. "I would love to but I need to go down to the casino and win some money to pay for my wedding." says Jaclyn. "You don't need to gamble. I would be more then happy to pay for your wedding." says Kylie. "Thats alright, with my good luck charm under foot" Jaclyn says stamping her foot "its not really gambling anyway."

   Jaclyn walks into the casino and sees a huge slot machine with a sign over it that reads '10,000,000 to 1' and goes to get her money. She put in one dollar and hit the jackpot. For the next nineteen minutes Matt is crushed repeatedly under Jaclyn's foot as she jumps up and down in celebration. At this very moment Matt is renouncing God as he listens to the sounds of buzzers and whistles and people congratulating Jaclyn. How can there be a god that would reward this horrible woman for putting him through more agony then any ten other people put together have suffered in human history.

   When Jaclyn gets back to Kylie's room and knocks on the door Kylie opens it to reveal Spot, Fido and Spike all laying on the floor in a row. Kylie had dipped a roller in red paint and rolled it across their faces, chests and the front of their legs. "I thought I should roll out the red carpet for the big winner. Now don't forget boys, when Jaclyn steps on your faces you kiss the soles of her shoes." says Kylie. Jaclyn walks into the room, across Kylie's slaves, as if they weren't even there and says "Hey I've got an idea. Why don't we take turns shoving my little slave up our asses while your normal sized slaves fight each other for our amusement?"

   Spike, Spot and Fido beat each other to bloody pulps while Kylie and Jaclyn get drunk and amuse themselves with Matt barely paying any attention to them. One hour and eight minutes later the women are board with them and they send them away. Matt is passed back and forth until Jaclyn passes out.

   Now that Kylie can have some alone time with Matt she pulls him out of her ass and takes a closer look at him. "You are so much cuter then my slaves. Its a shame that Jaclyn can't sell you to me don't you think? I'll bet that you would love to be stuck to the sole of my shoe for all of my concerts wouldn't you? Yeah you would. Your just like every other man in the world who worships the ground I walk on. I bet that even at your size you want to fuck me. Well I'm about to make your dreams come true. I'm going to give you the honor that Spot, Fido and Spike would literally kill for." Kylie spends the next forty five minutes roughly thrusting Matt in and out of her vagina and then passes out with him still inside of her to drown in her juices until morning.

   The next morning Jaclyn decided to let Kylie have Matt for the day so up Kylie's ass he went and there he would stay for the next eighteen hours and thirty two minutes. The ladys spent the afternoon pampering themselves. First they had brunch, then they got pedicures, then they sat in the hot tub for over an hour, then they got massages. The day went on like this with Matt up Kylie's ass until 7:41 PM when they climbed aboard the tour bus and headed back to Jaclyn's house.

   When they arrived Kylie pulled Matt out of her butt and handed him to Jaclyn who simply plunged him into her ass. "I have to say Jaclyn this has been the most fun I've had in a long time. We definitely have to do this again." "I couldn't agree more Kylie." "Here take my private number. Call me whenever, even just to chat. Oh and if you ever find another slave like yours you have to let me know." "I will. OK goodbye Kylie. I'll see you at my wedding or maybe sooner I hope. I would love for you to meet Nancy."

   Kylie's tour bus drove away and Jaclyn went into her house and fell asleep. As Jaclyn slept the tiny boy in her butt was thinking about how he couldn't wait to get back to his owner and start planting the seeds that he hoped would eventually put him in the care of Catrina permanently.
The Wedding by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 13



   Its been three months since Jaclyn took Matt to Vegas, almost three months since Jaclyn asked Nancy to marry her. Matt hadn't seen Catrina at all, in fact ever since the engagement he has spent most of his time with Jaclyn. Nancy was always too busy with wedding plans to even notice Matt's absence. Jaclyn took advantage of Nancy's dissinterest by pounding Matt under her punishing feet almost constantly. The only time Matt saw anything other then the bottom of Jaclyn's foot was when he was used as a sex toy for Nancy and Jaclyn's pleasure or when he was made to clean their shoes, One of Jaclyn's favorite ways to torment Matt as she had him do it twice a day, He had licked her black ballerina flats clean inside and out three hundred and forty seven times by now and all while she was still wearing them.

   The rare occasions when Nancy did keep Matt with her were few and far between and for most of that time Matt was unable to speak as Nancy's happiness required him to lick her sole while she walked on him and not to talk but once in a while Nancy would be too engrossed in other things and Matt could find his voice. Matt always used those moments to beg his step mother to let him spend time with Catrina, he knew that it would get him punished severely because any desire to be away from his owner was unacceptable but he also knew that Nancy would tell Catrina about Matt's requests and he thought that the affect it would have on Catrina's desires would be worth it in the long run.

   He was right, each time Nancy told her daughter about Matt asking to be with her her desire for him grew. Catrina was desperate to have Matt to herself and she was always asking for him but Nancy always had a reason to say no, the most common was that Jaclyn was using him and even when Nancy did have him she would tell Catrina that she just got him back and wanted to enjoy him herself for a while.

   If it wasn't for Matt's persistence in asking to be with Catrina Nancy would have let her daughter borrow him but she felt that he was her slave and his purpose in life was to give her pleasure and though it would make her happy to see Catrina enjoy him the idea that Matt would enjoy it as well kept her from giving in. Its hard to imagine that anyone could enjoy being stepped on by a giant foot but Matt had given up on the notion of being human a long time ago and spending his life under the feet of a beautiful girl that loved him would be heaven compared to the torture he has had to endure at the feet of his step mother and her fiance.

   Right now its two days before the wedding and Catrina begs for just a little time with Matt before Jaclyn and her mother fly off on their honeymoon with him under foot. "Mom please let me have him just one night before you leave." "I'm sorry honey but Jaclyn has him right now and I'm planning on giving him to her as a wedding presant so it won't be up to me to lend him to you anymore and you know how much Jaclyn likes stepping on him. I doubt you'll ever see him again." says Nancy. Catrina starts to cry. "Don't cry over some worthless slave. I'm sure you'll find some other guy to torment." Nancy reassures her daughter but Catrina just cries harder. Nancy hates to see her daughter so sad but she has made up her mind about Matt being Jaclyn's wedding presant so she decides to offer a glimmer of hope. "I'll tell you what, if you can find a suitable replacement to be Jaclyn's wedding presant I'll let you keep Matt for yourself permanently." Catrina's eyes light up and she runs off in search of another tiny slave. Nancy doesn't think that there is any chance of her daughter finding a replacement but she feels that the look on Catrina's face was worth it even if it would only last for two days.

   It had been eight hours and fifty two minutes since Catrina started her search. She looked on line at astrology sites hoping to find out when another comet would pass by but found that she had just missed one and there wouldn't be another for years. She checked sites for witchcraft hoping to find some spell that would shrink a man with no luck and she thought of how easy it would be to find a solution with Matt under foot. She didn't know it but Nancy was rooting for her and she had just taken Matt back from Jaclyn and was at this very moment hoping for Catrina to get what she wants and at this very moment Catrina is clicking the link to a site advertising shrunken men for sale as sex toys. Catrina would have written it off as a bogus deal and moved on but then she notices the address, it is the same store that she had lost Matt in the last time she had him.

   Catrina arrives at the store and walks up to the counter. Rie, the store owner, recognises her. "Hello, its so good to see you again. You know you and your friend changed my life the day you came in here. I was struggling to keep the store open but now I'm raking it in. These little slaves are selling like mad." "So its true? You really sell little men?" asks Catrina. "Yep. After you told me how you got yours I found out when the next shooting star would come and then I found a web site full of guys who wanted to be shrunken and kept under foot. After that it was just a matter of getting them to wish to be whatever I need to be happy at the right time. The next day when I got to the store there were like hundreds of these little guys in little cages in the back room." says Rie. "But if they all wished to be what YOU want to be happy how do they work for other women?" asks Catrina. "Its simple really. I just have to want them to be what the buyer wants. Just the other day I had a famous client come in, Kate Beckinsale, apparently she went to the same website where I found them, She said there was this guy who always posted about being her slave in his afterlife and it turned her on and when he stopped posting along with half of the board after my post requesting them all to wish with me she looked me up. She wanted him to die for her over and over by crushing him under her foot or eating him and always have him pop up as good as new so she could do it again. As it turns out I was able to sell her the very guy who posted about her although I don't think hes enjoying his new life as much as he thought he would." says Rie. "So they can be whatever I need them to be?" asks Catrina. "Sure. This one" says Rie lifting up her black leather platform thigh boot to show a tiny man stuck to the bottom "is different almost every day depending on what I'm in the mood for." "How much are they?" asks Catrina. "$10,000.00 each but for you I'll go $5,000.00." "I'll take four."

   Catrina picked out the four most terrified looking little men. They were all in cages with labels with the names that they used on the web site. Seabee, Lost Soul, Phillips and eponymous rex were the names on the cages of the slaves she chose. Catrina had plenty of money left from her lottery win so she paid Rie and dropped two into each of her shoes and walked out. She thought of making the trade with her mother right away but decided it would make for a great surprise at the wedding.

   Right now Nancy and Jaclyn are relaxing on the bed after over three hours of sexual fun with Matt strapped to a vibrator and Matt is now giving Jaclyn a pedicure so her toes will look nice for the wedding. "I'm thinking of giving mat to Catrina." says Nancy. "I thought he was going to be my wedding present." "Well she only gets him if she finds another little man for you." "Well thats not likely." "Even if it is as much as I want Catrina to be happy the idea of mat being happy is upsetting." "Why would mat be happy? Catrina is almost as mean as I am." says Jaclyn. "I know but hes been asking to be with her a lot so he must like her or something." "Maybe he thinks shes pretty. Hey I know, if he thinks shes pretty and you don't want him to enjoy himself lets take away the things that that are aroused by pretty, then all he'll get is pain." says Jaclyn.

   Jaclyn jumps off of the bed and goes to the closet. She comes back with a pair of Nancy's five inch stiletto heels and tells her to put them on and get up on the night stand, then she grabs Matt and brings him over to her. Jaclyn makes a fist around Matt's upper body and holds him against the nightstand with his privates resting right on the edge. "OK baby now step on his junk with your heel." says Jaclyn. Nancy smiles and does what Jaclyn tells her to. "Now put some real pressure on it." says Jaclyn and Nancy leans all of her weight on Matt's manhood. Matt screams in agony as Jaclyn tries to pull his body away from his cock and balls but they just wont tear. "You made him too tough. Wait a minute, I'll be right back." says Jaclyn walking out of the room leaving Matt hanging off the edge of the nightstand by his jewels that are still pressed firmly into the nightstand under Nancy's heel.

   All Matt can do is look up at his Gigantic step mother as she smiles down at him. He tries to think of happier times but the throbbing pain in his manhood is too unbearable. Matt watches as Nancy's gaze drifts away from him toward the door and she starts to laugh. He hears Jaclyn's footsteps getting closer and turns to look. Terror fill his mind when he sees that she has a pair of scissors in her hand. Jaclyn grabs hold of his upper body again and pulls to stretch him out then without a care in the world she snips off his penis and testicles. He felt nauseous and If he could have Matt would have thrown up as Jaclyn poked at the bloody wound where his privates used to be with her fingernail. "I doubt he'll be enjoying anything from now on." says Jaclyn and she and Nancy burst into laughter.

   Nancy jumps down from the nightstand and upon landing Matt screams out in pain again. "Wow I thought the worst was over for him." says Jaclyn. "I'm making it so he can still feel his privates under my heel. Watch this." says Nancy as she stomps her heel with Matt's privates still stuck to them down on the floor and grinds it as hard as she can causing him to scream louder then ever.

   Nancy wedged Matt's dismembered member into her toe ring under her toe so she could scrunch her toes over it at her leasure and Jaclyn stuffed Matt into a sock and shoved her foot in over him to muffle the screams and they went to bed.

   The day of the wedding came. Jaclyn wore a floor length white dress with a pair of high heeled strapy sandels. She used a thumb tack to attach Matt's privates to the bottom of her heel. Nancy wore a short white dress with high heeled white knee boots and kept Matt's face under the ball of her foot so their guests wouldn't hear him screaming.

   The ceremony was lovely but small as Nancy and Jaclyn's circle of friends was now limited to women who shared their view of men. After the ceremony they rushed off to the reception where poor Matt would endure more torment as the two brides danced to the songs of Jaclyn's good friend Kylie.

   Its finally time for wedding presents and Catrina has never been more excited. Most of the gifts are pretty standard until they get to Catrina's. Nancy and Jaclyn opened the boxes from Catrina to find a pair of Italian shoes in each and in each of the four shoes was a tiny man stuck in place on the insole. "Oh my god where did you find them?" asks Nancy. "Yes you have to tell us where to get more." says Kylie. "Theres this little fetish shop down on the boardwalk. They got a bunch but their expensive, $10,000.00 each." says Catrina. "Well I guess this belongs to you now huh." says Nancy removing her boot and tossing Matt to his new owner. "And heres the rest of him." says Jaclyn as she pulls the thumb tack out of her heel laughing.

   Catrina does her best to hide her anger at her mother and new step mother for what they did to Matt as she says "OK mom, you have to want him to be what I need to be happy now so he'll truly be mine and I have to do the same with these guys for you two. That way each of our slaves will be what each of us wants." As soon as Nancy willed it that Matt would fullfill Catrina's desires instead of hers his privates reattached themselves. "Why did you do that?" asks Jaclyn. "If hes going to be disfigured I'll be the one to disfigure him." says Catrina.

   Nancy and Jaclyn waist no time trying out their new slaves and they slide their feet into their new shoes. For Nancy it is like having two Matts, one under each foot while for Jaclyn it is a whole new experience. Matt had always been Nancy's slave so Jaclyn was limited to what Nancy made him but these slaves were all hers. Even with her feet muffling their screams her slaves can be heard crying out in pain as their bones crack under her weight when she stands up. Jaclyn is a very sadistic woman and wants her slaves to suffer as much as possible so she doesn't give them the invulnerability that Matt has, instead she leaves them fragile but makes them heal really fast so that she can feel them being crushed anew under her every step.

   Catrina smiles at her new slave and gives him a kiss that envelopes his entire face before sliding her foot out of her shoe, dropping Matt in and slipping her foot back in on top of him. Matt is thrilled to be under Catrina's soft sole so much so that he starts to kiss it passionately. As soon as his lips make contact Catrina is filled with the most blissfull feeling she has ever felt.

   Catrina is about to sit down and give Matt a much deserved break from being stepped on when Kylie grabs her by the arm and says "You have to take me to that store right away. Its not that far, we'll be back in time for cake."

   Kylie and Catrina are almost out the door when Jaclyn runs up to them, with her slaves cracking and breaking under her feet, saying "Where are you going?" "Catrina is going to take me to the fetish shop to buy a slave of my own." says Kylie. "Well wait just a minute and we'll all go. Come on ladies, Nancy and I are going to buy a slave for each of you as kind of a door prize for coming to our wedding."

   Twenty nine women all hurried to their cars and drove off to get their new slaves. Rie didn't know it but she was about to sell out and make enough money to retire and live out her life in a tropical island paradice.
The Reception by Eddy Cobb
Chapter 14



   For the first time in months Matt is content. His body has toughened from all of the abuse hes endured so Catrina's soft sole, pressing him lightly into the insole of her shoe as she pushes down on the gas pedal, seems quite pleasent to him. The hum of the engine vibrates through the pedal and her shoe giving him a sort of massage. Her shoes are high heeled strapy sandels and she rubbed some kind of flower scented lotion into her feet this morning so the smell is great. Matt is thinking that if he could just breath a little easier he would be totally content. Matt feels his body start to slide forward in in Catrina's shoe until his head is out from under her sole and snug in between her big and second toes, then he hears 'Is that better sweety?' in his head and looks up to see Catrina's smiling face beaming down at him. She had made it so they could read each other's minds so it is a good thing for Matt that all of his thoughts about Catrina are nice ones right now.

   They arrive at the fetish shop and Catrina thinks 'Sorry Matt but we can't have ordinary people seeing you so I can't have your cute little head sticking out from between my toes right now.' and Matt felt himself sliding back under her sole. 'Cant I just keep my face under your big toe?' Matt pleaded in his head and instead of sliding back he slid slightly to the side. He turned his head to the side and the pad of Catrina's big toe came to rest on the side of his face.

   Matt doesn't have the ability to look up too far but he can see the sidewalk filled with the high heel shoe clad feet of his step mother's wedding guests as they all get out of their cars and he can hear them chattering away while those high heels clack on the pavement.

   Catrina is the first one into the shop and Matt can hear a woman crying and the sales woman trying to comfort her. As Catrina walks closer Matt can see a pair of light tan colored nylon clad feet in black and white high heeled shoes standing next to the counter. He hears the faintest sound of muffled screaming coming from Nancy's shoes as she hurries past to see why the lady is crying.

   "Whats the matter dear?" asks Nancy. "Apparently I sold her husband the other day." says Rie from behind the counter. "Well I can see why shes upset. I would be upset too if my husband was shrunken and under some woman's foot." says Nancy. "I'm not 'SNIFF' upset that hes shrunk and 'SOB' under foot 'SOB' but hes my "SNIFF' husband 'SOB' he should be under 'SOB' my foot." says the weeping woman. "Well do you know who you sold him to? Maybe we can find her and make a trade." says Nancy. "Actually I sold him to her." says Rie pointing to Catrina. Nancy slides her feet out of her shoes and asks "Is he one of these two dear?" The woman looks down and says no so Nancy calls Jaclyn over. A look of horror spreads across the woman's face as she hears the faint crunching sounds comming from Jaclyn's shoes with each step she takes. "Jaclyn honey, take off your shoes for a minute would you." says Nancy. Jaclyn slips her feet out of her shoes and for a moment everyone in the store can hear two very audible screams comming from the tiny men until their bodies heal and retake shape. "Is he one of these?" asks Nancy. "Thats him in the left shoe." says the woman no longer crying. "You wouldn't mind swapping him out for another so this nice lady can have her husband back would you baby?" asks Nancy. "Of course not. One tiny man being crushed under my feet is as good as another." says Jaclyn.

   Jaclyn gives the tiny man who's cage was labled 'Lost Soul' back to his wife who drops him into her black and white high heel and shoves her light tan nylon clad foot in on top of him. She tells Nancy and Jaclyn thank you and offers to pay for Jaclyn's replacement. Jaclyn and Nancy are loaded so they refuse and send her on her way with her tiny insole husband. Before he was shrunk they used to make foot fetish videos together, now they make shrunken man videos. You can find them on youtube under the user name 'mugs101', really, go check it out when your done reading this.

   Rie takes Jaclyn to the back to pick out a replacement slave. "Now if memory serves this one here" says Rie pointing to a cage labled 'tinyjew' "wasn't into being indestructible and judging by the cracking noise comming from your shoe I would have to say that he would be perfect for you." "And hes Jewish, Mom would be so proud." says Jaclyn laughing. Rie takes the tiny man from his cage and drops him right into Jaclyn's shoe. Jaclyn slips her foot in over him and gives him a hard stomp. The cracking sound from his body exploding under her foot can be heard from the front of the store and Jaclyn can feel his warm gooey insides spread out under her sole. She lifts her foot for a second so his body can reform only to stomp him again. "I'll bet he wouldn't mind some of that indestructibility now huh?" says Jaclyn and the laughter coming from her and Rie drowns out his tiny screams.

   One by one each of Nancy and Jaclyn's wedding guests go to the back room and pick out their new slaves and one by one they come out with huge smiles on their faces and tiny muffled screams comming from their shoes.

   Its Kylie's turn and Rie is absolutely star struck as Kylie scans the cages. After a while Kylie turns to Rie and says "You know I'm a very busy woman and I don't really have time to train a new slave. Do you have one thats already broken in?" "Well I've been using this one myself for a while now." says Rie turning her boot up to reveal a tiny man stuck to the sole. "He used to call himself Ste Letto or something." "Well Ste, How would you like to come and live under my feet?" Kylie asks the little man. Ste looks up to see who is talking to him and when he sees that its Kylie Minogue his tiny eyes light up and he says "It would be an honor Ms. Minogue." "I think he'll do just fine but we'll have to change his name." says Kylie.

   Kylie sticks Ste to the sole of her boot and comes out of the back room and Jaclyn runs up to her as giddy as a school girl and says "OK let me see what you got." "Meet Speck." says Kylie turning the sole of her boot up. "I thought you gave all your slaves dog names." says Jaclyn. "I do. Don't you remember 'Pee Wee's big adventure'? I think its a very fitting dog name for him considering his size." says Kylie.

   In the years to come Kylie would pay almost no attention to her normal sized slaves and put almost all of her focus on Speck. She took him with her everywhere and because of his love for her and his willingness to serve her she eventually fell in love with him and even though he spent most of his time under her feet there was no place he would rather be but thats a story for Speck to tell.

   Between all the slaves she has sold and the fetish paraphernalia that Nancy and Jaclyn's wedding guests were buying Rie was having the best sales day ever and it was about to get even better. "So how many do you have left?" asks Nancy. "Just under a hundred." says Rie. "I'll take them all." says Nancy. "what are we going to do with all of those slaves?" asks Jaclyn. "Don't you think it would be nice to have a bunch of little men scurrying about, waiting on us hand and foot?" says Nancy. "That would be nice." says Jaclyn. All but one of the cages were emptied. Rie kept the tiny man in a cage labled 'fcujgsnr' for herself.

   With a big bag full of men that were silenced and paralyzed by Nancy, their new owner's will and a slave under every female foot, Nancy, Jaclyn and all of their wedding guests headed back to the reception hall to continue their party.

   Rie closed up shop for the last time. With all of the money she had made today she decided that she would never work another day in her life. Since she was closing Jaclyn invited her to join them.

   Back at the reception hall Nancy dumps her bag of slaves out on the dance floor and spreads then out with her feet. Kylie takes the stage and says "Lets get the party started." and bursts into song. Thirty two women carelessly dance on a floor covered in tiny paralyzed men as if they aren't even there.

   After a while the party dies down, Kylie stops singing and turns on a stereo and most of the women sit down, talking and nibling at the food that had gotten cold while they were out. "Wouldn't it be great to start our own society where ALL of the men were our slaves?" says a tall blond. "Why don't we? We could buy an Island and make all of our little slaves build houses for us." says Nancy. "You and Kylie might be rich but the rest of us could never afford to buy an island." says a busty brunette. "Of course you can. You just don't get how your slaves work." says Jaclyn walking over with a couple of little paralyzed men in her hand. "Watch this. Nancy I want to sit on these guys and if I'm going to sit on them I think they should be kissing my ass." says Jaclyn. Nancy smiles and the little men's tiny lips pucker. Jaclyn sets them on her chair and sits down on them. "You see, they have to be whatever we want them to. All you have to do is want them to bring you good luck and then go to a casino or buy a lottery ticket and before you know it you'll be rich too but you have to find the trigger. For Nancy, with her first slave, it was having him lick the soles of her feet while she stood on him because thats what she likes." says Jaclyn. "OK our flight to Italy leaves in a couple of hours and we'll be on our honeymoon for two weeks so while we're gone you've all got some home work. Find your slave's good luck trigger and get rich and when we get back we'll all chip in and buy an island and start our own society." says Nancy.

   A bit later the party was over, the slaves were swept up from the dance floor and tossed back into their bag and the wedding guests threw rice at the brides and Nancy and Jaclyn got in their limo and drove off to the airport. Everyone said their goodbyes and went home to find their slaves trigger. Catrina was the last to leave as she had to settle things with the hall's ownership.

   Catrina arrives at home and she can't get her shoes off fast enough. She scoops Matt up in her hands and runs up to her bedroom. She sets him on the bed gently and says "Wait right here. Your going to love the things I'm going to do to you tonight." as she walks out of the room toward the bathroom in the most sexy way she can think of.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1411