One-Off Rewrites by kbDArt
Summary:

These are rewrites of other great vore stories, with my additions and alterations, including alternate endings.


Categories: Crush, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 30996 Read: 30692 Published: March 08 2024 Updated: April 10 2024
Story Notes:

 I will cite the original story and author in the first chapter of each.

1. A Sibling Nuisance - Sibling Angst by kbDArt

2. A Sibling Nuisance - A Snack Before Dinner by kbDArt

3. If it looks like Candy - A Shrinking Suspicion by kbDArt

4. If it looks like Candy - A Child's Thoughts on Candy, part 1 by kbDArt

5. If it looks like Candy - A Child's Thoughts on Candy, part 2 by kbDArt

6. If it looks like Candy - A Mother's thoughts on Candy by kbDArt

7. Kerry - A Young Woman Scorned by kbDArt

8. Kerry - Denuded and Devoured by kbDArt

9. Party Time - The Girls Plan Their Party by kbDArt

10. Party Time - Party Crashers by kbDArt

11. Party Time - Steph and Tom by kbDArt

12. Party Time - Claire and Bill by kbDArt

13. Party Time - Little Mark's Turn (ending 1) by kbDArt

14. Party Time - Little Mark's Turn (ending 2) by kbDArt

A Sibling Nuisance - Sibling Angst by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Jacque and his sister Isabelle had an antagonistic relationship. She had a secret shrink remote which she had used frequently. It wouldn't take much to set her off.

Chapter 1 of A Sibling Nuisance. Original story titled 'Sister Sierra' by 3l33thax0r.

Image of Isabelle by StunningMagicofAI (DA).

A Sibling Nuisance

 

It was a beautiful day in the northern outskirts of Saint-Nazaire, France, where Jacque Laurent’s small family lived on the borders of the beautiful Brière Natural Regional Park.

 

Jacque hopped out of the car, the engine quietly grumbling to sleep as it shut down. A duffle bag stuffed with pads and cleats brushed against the center console as he carelessly dragged it out behind him. His number, a bold red number ‘12’ emblazoned across the back of his soccer jersey, with the crest of an eagle across his chest. His own soccer ball was left lazily on the floor of the passenger seat, the lining still a little damp from the sweat of the day’s practice. Normally, Jacque would wipe off his sweaty seat, but his hands were full as he exited the Peugeot convertible.

As he twisted the key in the front door to the cottage, the latch making an audible click as it opened. Jacque dropped the duffle bag directly inside the door, the black canvas lump likely to live in that spot until someone tripped over it, or kicked it aside on their way out.

 

Down the hallway, some sitcom was babbling away on the television, and Jacque heard the clunk of the recliner’s footrest being lowered as he approached.  He rolled his eyes internally as his sister rounded the corner, a scowl already on her face. He noted her appearance – she wore a slinky tight black top and a pair of very short jean shorts which hugged the curves of her hips and pelvis and prominently displayed her perfect abs and belly button. She’s such a show-off, he thought, Out to seduce some foolish guy, no doubt. He was ashamed to admit to himself that she looked pretty hot.

“About time, loser,” she muttered. “Where’s the key? I need to get going already. I’m meeting a friend at the club for lunch. You’re gonna make me late.”

Jacque reached into his pocket and tossed the key ring at his sister. The metallic jingling curled through the air, his sister barely reacting in time to catch them.

“It’s almost on empty again, Isabelle, and I’m pretty sure it’s your turn to fill it.” Jacque grumbled, glancing down at his phone for a moment.

His sister glared at him, but said nothing in response. She walked past him as he tapped away at his phone, completely ignoring her presence, even as her long blond locks grazed his bare arm, tickling him.

“Jacque, what the hell?” She exclaimed, gesturing to the duffle bag, her neck leaning forward to emphasize her disgust. “Mom told you to stop leaving your bag by the door like that!”

“Good thing she’s not home till Monday then.” Jacque didn’t even look up from his phone as he strolled into the living room, flopping onto the couch and proceeding to ignore his sister.

 

Isabelle continued to glare at her brother, huffing a blonde lock of hair from her face before turning on her heels and heading for the front door. “Hmmmpf…one of these days, brother…!”, the threat trailing off.

Smiling, he gave her a weak smile, then flexed his arms at her. “What? What you gonna do…?”, he liked teasing his sister. He was a muscled athlete. She might be a toned girl, but her strength was puny compared to him.

“You’re lucky…so lucky you’re bigger than me…”, she said through gritted teeth.

“Rawrrrr”, Jacque continued to tease, mocking her with a cat pawing movement. Than, thoughtfully, he added, “You are bigger than me in one respect though, sis.”

“Yeah, and how’s that?”, she asked and then immediately regretted it as soon as she asked.

“That big butt of yours, of course”, he said laughing. Inwardly, although he would never tell her, she did have quite a nice bubble butt. If it was anyone but his own sister, he would have been drooling over it.

“Aargh, you’d better move your crap by the time I get home, or I’m telling mom!” She hollered down the hallway as the door opened. In reality, though she was annoyed by her brother, she knew that he along with every male would worship her butt if given the chance. She smiled at the thought.

The front door slammed shut before Jacque could utter a response, followed shortly by the car’s engine rumbling to life. Jacque turned his attention back to his phone, scrolling through various posts and images while the television droned on behind him. The thought of a shower dwindled in his mind, the refreshing cool air of the A/C and fan lulling him into a relaxed state.

 

This was a typical day between the two siblings. Somehow, they tolerated each other’s existence, but there was a lot of angst and frustration towards each other and had been for some years, especially from their mid-teens onward, when there was a constant battle for the family’s resources, whether that be the automobile they shared or the grocery items. Furthermore, neither respected the other’s love life. Isabelle disliked Jacque’s young girlfriend Maura with a passion, considering her meek and timid. Conversely, at 18 years old,  Jacque disliked Isabelle’s ever-changing list of boyfriends whom she seemed to bring home from his visits to the club. They seemed to disappear as quickly as she got them, which had picked up in frequency since she had returned months ago from her year abroad in America. For her part, at 20 years old, Isabelle liked her freedom and disdained her brother’s and her mother’s judgements.

--

 

After a half hour or so, Jacque reached over and grabbed the remote, muting the screen before him and setting his phone down. His eyes closed for a moment, but before he could doze off, a surge of dizziness washed over him.

“Where the hell did that come from?” Jacque groaned, leaning forward and rubbing his temples.


The room felt like it was spinning for a second, then his vision began to blur. The coffee table before him seemed to stretch on and on, the television seemed distant like a billboard on the freeway. Jacque shook his head from side to side, trying to brush off the weird sense of vertigo, but the sensation grew worse. His clothes felt baggy, and suddenly heavy.

Jacque pushed against the armrest, struggling to stand. Something wasn’t right, the armrest felt... bigger. Jacque glanced around, the room seeming to continue to stretch away from him in all directions. Except it wasn’t the room that was changing size. It was him!

“What the hell…?!” He muttered under his breath, trying to piece together the symptoms in his brain as his adrenaline began to kick in.

The armrest, once level with his knees, was now up to his waist, and rising quickly to pass his ribs. Jacque tried to run for his phone before it was too late. It was resting on the couch cushions, which had already risen up to his shoulders. He stumbled in his ever-expanding clothes, his shirt like a canopy draped over his body. A misstep sent him tumbling face first into the floor, his shorts and shirt fluttering over him as he dwindled down further.

 

The room spun for another minute, and Jacque lay on the floor, aware that the shrinking process was winding down as the folds of cotton around him were no longer stretching away from him. He pushed himself up, a layer of his shirt providing a boundary between him and the carpet beneath him. The ground was spongy and gave slightly under his foot, like walking on a bowl of Jello.

 

With sudden realization, Jacque became aware of what had happened – what he thought was the TV remote must have been the shrinking device his sister used for capturing the men she brought home – he had seen her swallow a couple tiny men, boys really, that she’d brought back for one-night stands. His sister had thought herself so sneaky and clever, but he had been aware of her secret, watching from a slit in the door. He just hadn’t found out yet how she did it and how she grew them back (he assumed she eventually threw them back up and regrew them, although, having not witnessed such an event, he wasn’t sure - to assume anything else would make her evil). Did she really eat and digest the tiny men? The thought made him shiver.

Now that he had found out what device was used, he looked up at the tall tower that was the side table where the remote lay. It was too impossibly tall for him to climb at his new size.

Jacque glanced around, deciding to push straight ahead. Hopefully, he could find a way out, and get his family’s attention. He trudged across the uneven surface, spotting a shaft of light ahead of him poking through the fabric. His pace quickened, but just as he reached what was apparently the neck hole of his now soccer field sized shirt, he heard a thunderous boom rippled through the air.

 

Someone was home.

--

 

Jacque tried to get a better view and began to scramble up the folds of the shirt, hoping to attract the attention of whoever just came home. A moment after the door slammed shut, Jacque could hear footsteps approaching, each a rumbling thud growing louder as it got closer. The sound changed from a sharp impact to a dull pounding as the footsteps transitioned from hardwood to carpet.

 

Jacque looked up, awestruck as the person rounded the corner, a tower in comparison to him. A quick calculation told him he must be only an inch or two in height. A smile cracked across his face, and he began to shout and wave his arms above him. It was his mother, and probably the best case scenario for his rescue!

“Mom! Over here! I’m shrunk!” Jacque hollered, jumping up and down with his hands waving frantically in the air. It looked like his mother was home early from running errands: a pair of shopping bags in her hands, and a slight sheen of sweat visible on her skin as her navy blue sundress swayed breezily. Even from the minuscule perspective of the floor, he could see his mother’s gaze lower to the ground, and lock onto him.

It worked! She has spotted me way down here!, he thought, assuredly.

 

“Ugh, that little brat never learns.”

 

Jacque paused. That’s not what someone would say if they had spotted their shrunken son. He watched as his mother approached, her footsteps sending shockwaves through his whole body as they landed on either side of him. A colossal shadow fell upon him, and Jacque almost wet himself as his mother’s hand reached down from the heavens and began scooping up the clothes he was standing on.

The movement sent Jacque tumbling through the air, his sense of direction completely lost as his mother hoisted the dirty laundry into the sky. He tried calling out, but couldn’t manage more than a syllable before he was slammed into a fold in the clothing, the wind knocked out of him over and over.

Suddenly, there was nothing around him, and Jacque felt himself in a free fall. He screamed as he saw where he was falling, straight towards the neckline of his mother’s dress. He landed on his side, crashing into his mother’s left tit. The twin mountains of her breasts were soft, cushioning him from what would have certainly been a fatal fall, but Jacque didn’t dwell on that thought long as he felt the squishy flesh beneath him ripple and undulate as his mother started walking.

“Mom, stop! I’m right here!”

His muffled voice was too faint to carry his cries to her ears as his mother traversed the room, but Jacque kept shouting as he tried to regain his balance. The perspiration on her skin made it difficult, and one particularly firm footfall shook his footing loose. The incline beneath him grew steeper as he slipped further between the mountainous breasts, sliding to a halt once he was wedged neck deep. Jacque grunted and tried to wiggle himself loose, but only seemed to be making his predicament worse. Another footfall jiggled the fleshy hills around him, swallowing Jacque between the vast rolling walls of fat. He craned his neck to the side, frantically clawing for a way out as his air supply was blocked by the pliable flesh surrounding him on all sides.

Faintly aware of an irritation on her chest, Jacque’s mother shifted her free hand up to her side, and gently squeezed her boobs. She adjusted her bra for a moment, then hugged one arm across her chest and plunged a finger between her tits. The squeezing motion seemed to cause the itch to subside, but she scratched at it anyway as she dropped her son’s clothes in the laundry hamper. Satisfied the itch was gone, she removed her hands and walked back towards the living room.

 

Making her way back to the living room, she again felt an irritation as she noticed her daughter’s shrink remote on the stand beside the recliner. Unlike Jacque, Margaery was aware of her daughter’s proclivity of bringing men home, shrinking them down, playing with and devouring them. Isabelle had bought the shrink remote in America, having made friends with her roommate, who had come from immense wealth and connections, and brought it with her when she returned home months earlier. She had found out about Isabelle’s activities on accident on a weekend when she had returned early from a trip to Paris. Apparently, the new technology had been all the rage in America. Although she didn’t partake with her daughter, she didn’t begrudge Isabelle her fun. After all, she bore some ill will towards the opposite sex, her son notwithstanding, after her husband had ditched her many years ago out of the blue. Now, she felt annoyance towards her daughter – for she had told Isabelle on numerous occasions to keep the remote in her room and not to let Jacque know about it.

With a sigh, Margaery picked up the remote with the intention of returning it to Isabelle’s room

 

Jacque’s head was spinning from being struck by his mother’s colossal fingertips. He had been wedged back towards her sternum, which provide a bit of relief from the crushing grip of her cleavage. He could feel himself slipping further with each step though, and felt a cooler breeze of air across his feet. Soon, his legs were dangling freely beneath him, and Jacque switched from trying to escape, to trying not to fall to his demise. The rumble of his mother’s footsteps, combined with the lubrication of sweat coating his tiny body, proved to be more than he could resist, and Jacque finally broke free from the humid cleavage.

Panicking in his free fall, he looked around and saw that he was falling straight towards his mother’s feet. He screamed and covered his eyes as the skirt flared out, his mother’s leg propelling the canopy of fabric with a single footstep. Jacque was swept up by the skirt, and hurtled across the room. Just before he slammed into something, Jacque managed to curl up in a ball, hoping to lessen the blow from whatever he ended up slamming into. The impact hit him like a truck, sending a jolt of pain through his limbs and he tumbled for a few seconds, his small frame carrying a surprising amount of momentum from the skirt’s launch.

After she had set the remote on Isabelle’s dresser, Margaery had felt something tumble around her legs. Looking down, she saw the tiny naked man near her feet, curled into a ball.

“Oh, the poor dear”, she said, stooping to pick it up. One of Isabelle’s little playthings must have gotten loose and fallen down trying to escape, hurting itself, she thought. “Let’s get you back where you belong.”

Gently carrying the little man, between her thumb and forefinger, she set it within the dish-bowl that Isabelle kept on a table by her bedside. Though she couldn’t make out too many details, she could see the tiny was more a boy than a man. Izzie’s going after younger ones, she giggled to herself. Turning on her heels, she left the room, closing the door behind her. This hadn’t been an entirely new situation for Margaery, as she had found another ‘escapee’ on a previous occasion and similarly deposited it into the bowl. She was just thankful Jacque wasn’t around to observe the shinky.

 

Jacque laid panting on his back, his limbs sore from being tossed about like a rag doll. His mother had apparently not recognized him and had wandered off. In his pain, he had heard his mom say something, but hadn’t listened too closely. Jacque didn’t care, alone meant he was safe for the moment, and he needed a moment to catch his breath.

Resting his head back on the rounded frame of his greenish bowl-like structure, he hardly noticed the sound of the front door opening and closing again, nor the approaching footsteps moving in his direction. However, the deafening voice of his sister caused him to jolt upright.

 

“Mom, I’m home!”

--  

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

A Sibling Nuisance - A Snack Before Dinner by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 and finale of A Sibling Nuisance.

Image of Isabelle licking Jacque by Voralfixation (DA). Image of Isabelle reminiscing by StunningMagicofAI.

Jacque had heard some banter between his mother and sister, but couldn’t make out too much, other than his mother seemed exasperated and his sister defensive. Soon, the bedroom door opened with an accompanying ‘whoosh’ of air. Isabelle walked into the room looking down at her phone.

He looked up, and saw the titanic rear of his sister hovering at eye level with him. He didn’t have a chance to shout before Isabelle’s butt moved back into the dresser as she leaned back, scrolling through some text message. It was a very lightly bump for her but like a minor earthquake to him. He flopped backward into the center of the bowl with a squeak.

“Haha. Gigi, you are such a prey slut”, Isabelle murmured as she typed a response to her friend’s picture. She had shrunk a man at the club for Gigi the night before and was now looking at the selfie that Gigi had taken with the scared little man reaching out towards the camera. He was on all fours on Gigi’s outstretched tongue. Scrolling through another picture, she saw Gigi with a smirk, the image making it obvious that whatever she had held in her mouth previously was now gone. The next picture showed Gigi with her eyes closed and tongue out showing that her mouth was empty.

 

Isabelle thought of the tiny man whom Gigi had just disposed of. He had been a visiting American who just happened upon the club. This particular American had been kind of cute, she thought. She giggled. She liked to shrink down American boys whenever she could find them. They were often a loud and boisterous lot and this one had been no different.

She quickly typed a message to her, “Hope he was tasty.”

 

The initial impact of his sister’s butt on the dresser had been enough to destabilize Jacque, knocking him to his knees. As he looked up at her back, he watched her pull her shirt over her head, dropping it to the side, leaving only a feeble bra strap as the only decoration on her upper body.

 

Isabelle lowered her phone, and glanced sideways over at her dresser. Some movement there had gotten her attention.

-- 

 

“Izzie. Down here!”, Jacque yelled, waving his arms at his sister.

“What the hell…?”, Isabelle said, “Ugh, another one of those little shrinky pervs. How’d you even get inside? You know what, I don’t actually care”, she sighed.

Another shrinky was in her bowl. Mom must have put him there. Hmmm, I thought all the little escapees had been caught?, Isabelle thought, slightly confused, racking her memory banks to try to remember which of her conquests might have escaped her tummy. She plucked the tiny man out of the bowl and set it on top of her dresser. She did love eating the little guys and each seemed to have their own distinct flavor. She leaned over and gave him a lick along his whole body.

“Mmmm”. Something about the shrinking process added something of a fruity aftertaste to them. She thought maybe a little play time was in order first – she stood back and, reaching behind her, she undid her bra, letting it fall to the ground, then reached towards the little guy.

 

Jacque stood there in a trance for a moment. He’d not seen his sister’s nude figure in years and he had never harbored any sexual feelings towards her in any way, but he was completely enamored with the tanned female flesh pertly staring him in the face. The small, dark nipples, in particular, held him enthralled.

 

“Here little guy, come to mama”, she said, picking him up and cradling him in her hands as she brought him to her bosom. The booming voice of his sister made his ears ring, despite covering them with his hands. He was held between her thumb and forefinger, a teal painted nail on either side of him.

Jacque tried to scream as the monolithic fingers intruded and began to mercilessly rub up and down his body, but all he got was a mouthful of breast flesh. He felt one finger push him firmly against the slightly hardened nipple, before dragging him out as the monstrous hand retreated. Light and cool air bathed over his tiny frame as he was raised into the air.

Isabelle lowered her hand towards her tummy. She didn’t even think twice about trying to identify the tiny man, as all shrinkies in her mind were less than human once they shrank. Even if she knew one, Isabelle wasn’t about to let them off the hook for being in places they shouldn’t be.  Plus, legally they weren’t even exactly protected citizens, as the law hadn’t been adjusted to include shrinkies yet. She could do whatever she wanted to it, and she knew it.

Jacque shouted up at his titanic sister, waving his hands with the hope that she’d recognize him. He could just see her eyes peering over the crest of her bosom, a pair of emerald eyes glaring down from the heavens. The corners of his sister’s cheeks rose, indicative of a cruel smile he knew all too well from their childhood.

“Izzie! It’s me, Jacque!”

His voice was too feeble to carry to his sister’s ears, not that he’d be able to change her mind at this point. Isabelle always secretly enjoyed shrinkies, ever since puberty (when she simply fantasized about them) had led her to explore and stimulate her body.

 

Isabelle took a moment to close her bedroom door.

Uh oh. That can’t be good!, thought Jacque.

“Buh-bye, little bug!”, Isabelle said, turning her attention back to the shrinky.

Isabelle pulled the waistband of her jean shorts forward, the inside of her shorts and panties clearly visible to Jacque as he glanced over the ledge of the fingers holding him. He felt his blood chill at the sight, but before he could protest, the firm pressure on his sides released. Jacque tumbled head over heels down the length of Isabelle’s tummy, rolling along the steep incline as she leaned back and watched the spectacle. Once he landed square in the center of her panties (really a thong), she let go of the waistband, the material snapping into place. With a satisfied pat on her crotch, she crossed her legs and went back to her phone.

In the humid darkness of his sister’s underwear, Jacque struggled wildly against the restrictive environment. The heat radiating off the fleshy walls was overpowering. It was also damp, and the smell was more than just sweat. There was a thick, pungent feminine odor mixed with the scent of hard exercise, and Jacque gagged a few times at the smell, knowing it was coming from his sister. He let out a short scream as the colossal thighs on either side of him moved, crushing him firmly against the slick walls.

Smiling at her phone, Isabelle could feel the tiny squirms against her pussy, just below her clit. After a few minutes, she flopped onto her bed, one hand creeping beneath her waistband once more. Her middle finger found the shrinky quickly, and she began to rub the tip of her finger in circles around her sensitive folds. She pictured what the miniature person must be going through, feeling their struggles intensify as she pushed them lower towards the entrance of her love tunnel.

Jacque shouted in terror as he was nudged deeper, his skin rubbed raw from being scrubbed against Isabelle’s labia. The small gaps of space created by the massive hand tucked in her panties gave enough illumination for Jacque to see his surroundings. Before him was a gaping pink fleshy maw, pulsing and twitching with each subtle movement. It was both majestic and terrifying to him, mostly the latter. The finger behind him thrust forward, and Jacque managed to gasp one lungful of air before he was plunged into the hungry cavern.

Isabelle moaned softly as the squirming sensation moved about inside her. She fiddled with one hand on her breast, the other working furiously beneath her shorts. Her breathing grew more erratic, followed by short, rolling muscle spasms and waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She panted softly as her hand retracted from her undergarment. She rolled onto her back, stretching out her legs and curling her toes as a smile spread across her lips. With one hand, she rolled away the jean shorts, leaving her now fully nude with the exception of her thong panties. Her fingers glistened with her juices, and she reached back inside her panties, extracting the shrinky, now somewhat glued to the last digit of her index finger as she raised it to her face. He was perhaps an inch and a half tall.

 

He looked completely soaked, the skin glistening with her juices on his tiny form, like he had just come out of a shower.

“Mmm, yummy...” Her tongue extended from its lair, lapping at her pinky, then ring finger.

Jacque watched in horror, trying to break free from the viscous nectar holding him in place. As her tongue moved to her middle finger, Jacque made eye contact with his sister, and he screamed as she winked at him. The slimy organ moved up and down each finger slowly, thin strands of saliva webbing among them as it lapped up her fluids.

Finally, Isabelle moved her index finger above her mouth, and began to lower it slowly. Jacque screamed as her tongue wrapped around her finger, and he was drawn into darkness. Isabelle sucked gently on her finger, withdrawing it at an agonizingly slow rate. Her lips glided along her delicate skin, and her finger pulled loose with a wet pop, the tip of her finger visibly absent of a tiny passenger. She maneuvered her tongue around, swishing the tiny person around her mouth and bathing it in her spit.

Jacque struggled in every sense of the word. He struggled against the agile muscle that tossed him from one side of the mouth to another. He struggled to catch a breath of air, muggy as a jungle and twice as warm. But mostly, he struggled to avoid the black pit at the back of her throat, knowing it would be a one-way trip if he was thrown down that slick chasm. He fought for several minutes, his strength starting to wane as he was pinned to the roof of the mouth. He felt the bumpy surface drag over his crotch, leaving a grimy sensation.


This is so wrong!, he thought, trying unsuccessfully to keep himself from becoming aroused.

Isabelle slowly sat up, her tongue causing small indentations in her cheeks as she swished the shrinky around in her mouth. She adjusted her panties to the side, and began to rub gently against her still sensitive crotch. A shiver of pleasure tingled up her spine, and her mouth opened slightly as she let out a gentle sigh.

Jacque squinted as a wave of light poured into the humid cave, illuminating the treacherous landscape around him. He was just behind the lower front teeth, and he took the opportunity of her parted lips to make a mad scramble for freedom. Hoisting himself up on the razor sharp incisors, he quickly pushed forward and leapt towards the light. His knees clipped the edge of the gigantic lower lip, throwing him into a tumble head over heels as he exited Isabelle’s mouth.

 

He was out!

 

A surprising twinge on her lip triggered Isabelle to reflexively lick her lips, and it took her a moment to realize her squirming treat had wriggled away. She looked down towards the gentle touch she felt on her cleavage, a thin strand of saliva tracing down from the crease of her pouty lower lip to the chasm between her breasts. Between her comparably mountains boobs lay Jacque, dazed from the fall. He had no time to react as the clawing fingers of his gigantic sister reached down from the sky once more, plucking him out of the warm embrace of her bosom.

“I need to get something off my chest”, she quipped, giggling at her own joke.

Isabelle lifted the tiny man up to her face, her fingers gently clamped on his ribs. She chuckled as the tiny tried to cover it’s exposed manhood, swatting at his hands with a single fingertip. The tiny’s voice was faint, but she could definitely hear it shouting at her. Probably begging for mercy, something they all seemed to do while she played with them. She stopped, however, as her ears picked up a familiar word from the tiny yelling. A name: “Jacque”.

She held the tiny closer, squinting to make out the details of the minuscule man. A sharp intake of air rushed through her parted lips as she gasped, finally recognizing the little person in her hand. It was her brother!

“Oh shit,” was all she muttered.


Not that she was too embarrassed that she put her brother through all that, but the fact that he might tell their mother was an unpleasant idea. “Jacque! How?! Is that really you?”

Jacque shouted, alternating between waving his arms above his head, and pounding his fists against the knuckles of the colossal digits gripping him on either side. His movement stopped mid-swing when Isabelle spoke, his heart skipping a beat from the realization that she had finally recognized him.

“Yes, it’s me!” He screamed. “Put me down, you’re squeezing me too tight!”

Isabelle loosened her grip a fraction, but didn’t set Jacque down. “Erm, how did you get like this?”, she inquired, narrowing her eyes.

“Uh...”, sighed Jacque, bringing his hands towards his head now, “I…I don’t know. I just turned the TV off and the next thing I knew, I was shrinking down.”

“Ahhhh…”, said Isabelle, remembering that she had left her shrink remote in the living room. She had been considering bringing the remote with her to the club, but at the last minute, thought better of it. I must have forgotten to put it back in my room. Jacque must have shrunk himself thinking it was the TV remote. She giggled at the thought.

 

Her mind was flooding with scenarios that involved anything from her being grounded, to hearing about this incident nonstop from her brother for the rest of her life. A thought crossed her mind... their mother must not have noticed Jacque earlier, or she would have mentioned it when Isabelle got home. That meant only two people knew that Jacque had shrunk, and Isabelle quickly decided that it should probably stay that way.

“Did you tell Mom yet?” Isabelle hissed, her gritted teeth just visible between her lips.

Jacque shouted back, a hint of anger in his voice. “No, you jackass! I’ve been too busy getting abused by your psycho tiny games to do anything else! You’re lucky you didn’t squash me a minute ago.”

His attitude solidified Isabelle’s decision: he wasn’t going to tell Mom.

“Good.”

Isabelle’s lips parted wide, and her hand lifted into the air, an organic crane hoisting her brother into the air. Jacque was bewildered as the titanic tongue rolled out of her maw, glistening with a fresh coating of spit. The tip of her tongue lodged up between his legs, and used it to lever his body forward inside her. He screamed in realization as he was drawn down, until he was abruptly silenced by Isabelle’s jaw snapping shut. She playfully tongued his wiener, flicking the hard little strut side to side. Something in her conscience told her that she shouldn’t be doing that, but that inkling was shut down rather quickly. She couldn’t think of it as her brother anymore – it was just a light snack before dinner now. She could play around with it as she saw fit.

It was just as humid as before, but this time Jacque was legitimately terrified. He knew his sister had eaten tinies before, and he shuddered to think that he might share that same horrible fate. Would she actually digest him? He bounced against the slimy muscle as it undulated beneath him, working him further away from the entrance to her mouth. He was shocked to feel his sister play with his cock and she seemed relentless. It was one thing to be eaten – it was even worse to be toyed with and humiliated first. Suddenly, just as the hot, slick ground beneath him was beginning to show an incline, Jacque couldn’t withhold any longer and he spurted his pent-up juices onto her taste buds. He grunted and hollered for his sister to stop as he felt himself sliding backwards.

 

“Mmmm”, Isabelle pooled the spit up in her mouth, and positioned Jacque near the entrance to her throat. She parted her lips for a moment, allowing a sliver of light into her mouth and took a half gulp.

“Good riddance, bro,” she murmured, the words a bit slurred as she talked with a lump in her throat. Not for long though, as her mouth closed once more, and she swished her spit back to swallow, this time fully.

Her throat spasmed open, and she felt a squirming lump slowly work its way down her neck, the squirming sensation disappearing as she traced it down past her collarbone. A few moments later, she felt a slight tickle in her stomach, and patted the spot where her brother was now trapped.

“Probably the most useful thing he’s done all day,” she said to herself, smirking at her own comment.

 

She sat down on the side of her bed, silently enjoying the frantic struggles coming from her abdomen. She didn’t know what she would tell her mother when the inevitable questions arose…for now, she would just enjoy him. She’d have plenty of time to come up with a good story later. She would worry about the questions later.  He’d deserved it, though, she was sure of that. After all, he’d shrunk himself.

As the movements of her fingers accelerated, it became a race for whether she could achieve orgasm before the shrinky stopped moving. “Oui oui!”, she screamed.

Minutes later, as her breathing became ragged and she was coming down from her high, she could feel the activity within her tummy gradually slowing down. Either he was giving up already, or her stomach acids were really starting to get to him. She smacked her midriff a few times, sending small ripples across her flesh. “You better not have died on me already, wimp,” she sneered, prodding her tummy with one finger.


She smirked as she felt the fighting in her stomach resume, followed by a rumbling groan. Her brother made for an unsatisfying snack, and Isabelle realized just how hungry she was actually getting now that something was floundering around in her gut. She was about to get up when she caught a whiff of something cooking. She smiled; it was almost too convenient.

“Smells like it’s almost dinner time, think you’ll make it till then?”

She rolled over, laying down on her front, her weight against the bed further agitating the contents inside her stomach. She grabbed her phone, and idly swiped through various apps.  She couldn’t wait to tell her friends Jasmine and Gigi that she’d actually eaten her brother. They would be so jealous.

 

Soon, her mother was calling to her to tell her dinner was ready. She jumped off her bed, putting on a red top, fastening the shoulder straps. As she looked out of her window, a small, wet burp escaped her lips.

 

“Don’t worry, bro,” she mumbled, giggling to herself, “I’ll tell mom you already went to dinner.”

 

The End

If it looks like Candy - A Shrinking Suspicion by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Five friends are preparing to go to a Halloween party when they are suddenly shrunk. The bigger problem: they’re all dressed up as candy.

This is the first chapter of If It Looks Like Candy... The original story is titled the same and written by A_Little_Bit_of_Everything.

If It Looks Like Candy…




A Shrinking Suspicion


4 months prior to Halloween:

 

Gerald Winston looked out of the attic window of his ancient, large, 3-story home. The 80 year old long retired looked down. His gaze followed the path of a teenage girl and her dog through his yard. They had taken the sidewalk, of course, but the dog had veered off several feet and, lifting it’s leg, had begun to take a dump near one of his bushes.

--

 

Gerald was a former electrician as well as software engineer. His partner Gale and he had dabbled in electronics and micro-technologies their whole life.  On the side, the two had worked on their pet project for several years, going back to their days in the military, and had continued off and on through the years, continuing into their retirements and beyond. Gale had always been the hardware and networking specialist, while Gerald had been the ‘idea man’. Together they had formed quite a partnership. Unfortunately, Gale’s passing 3 years earlier meant he had not seen the finishing touches that Gerald had applied to the shrink ray.

Micro-technologies had many practical usages, for a wide range of products such as for airbags for cars, blood pressure monitors, projection display systems and ink-jet printers, among other things. It was useful for components, systems or devices that were small in size or required high precision. The nature of the shrink ray had more sinister motivations, however. Gerald and Gale’s initial foray into it’s development was as a way to get back at the protest movement. Initial annoyance had turned to disgust and eventually to outright hatred. The two had worked on a way to ‘make it disappear’ or at the least, minimize it’s significance.

Unfortunately for them, the concept proved almost impossible in practice.  And yet the two had continued their hobby through the years. If nothing else, it gave them an excuse to get together, reminiscing their experiences and discussing current events. When they had both retired, it gave them something to do. They had finally achieved a breakthrough about five years from present day, finding a way to alter the mass of matter, reducing it and expounding it. Gerald had finally ‘perfected’ the ray shortly after Gale’s death.


Gerald had never liked Millennials. They were too lazy in his view, seldom accounting for their own personal responsibility. They were unappreciative of how folks like him had sacrificed and provided for the country. It was one of the reasons he had decided to never have children.

The neighbors, all of whom had moved into the neighborhood after him (he had lived in the old manor for almost 45 years), had looked upon Gerald as an eccentric hermit. From time to time, strange lights would flicker and emanate on the 2nd or 3rd stories of the house.

 

***

 

So it was on the warm summer day that high school junior Nora was walking her pet Chihuahua outside Gerald’s home. The pretty latina teen had a figure that was adored by all men and boys who were lucky to have her come across their vision. She was perfectly proportioned, with her semi-curly brunette hair flowing to her mid-back. While her pert breasts were on the smallish side, somewhere between A and B cup size, she sported sleek, muscular, dark brown long smooth legs, bigger than her 5’4” frame should allow for. Her butt was crafted as if by an artisan. Her physical appeal was a good match with her saucy personality.

Gerald had initially like Nora’s family when they had moved into the smaller house across the street when she was a toddler. He would see them out from time to time on his then daily walks around the neighborhood or when he sat on his porch with Gale after fiddling around with the shrink ray for a couple hours.

Things had changed shortly after that though, when Nora’s parents became outspoken in their protests against the Iraq War. To make matters worse, he didn’t appreciate their support of equal pay for women or their push to the local schools to teach ‘real’ American history. This had prompted Gerald to stop attending city council meetings as it stressed his ticker out. On multiple occasions, he had gotten into arguments with Nora’s father on the idea of gun control.

Recent years had seen Gerald become more reclusive. Oh, there were times he overheard people walking by talking about the ‘kooky’ neighbor as he sat out on his screened-in porch, but he generally kept to himself. He’d also observed Nora having friends over on weekends. He didn’t appreciate their loud, partying ways.

 

Now – the poop on his lawn. It was the last straw.

I’ll take care of you, young Nora. Just you wait. We’re gonna have some fun come Halloween.

  

***

 

Halloween was Gerald’s favorite holiday. The upcoming Halloween would mark the one-year anniversary of his successful first experiment on humans. With all the chaos and mix of people milling about in his busy neighborhood, Halloween was the perfect opportunity to make people he didn’t like disappear without pointing the Police in his direction. After all, nobody had missed those two little twelve year old brats, Missy and George, the Thompkins twins, when they went missing last year. Indeed, nobody thought anything out-of-the-ordinary when their accompanying bulldog, already in it’s own costume, puttered around with blood red ‘paint’ on it’s jowls, thinking the dog was simply decked out appropriately for the festive occasion.

 

Present Day – Halloween

 

“C’mon, guys, hurry up! We’re gonna be late for the party!” Nora yelled at her friends who were busy putting on their costumes in various rooms of her house. The five of them had been invited to a Halloween party and they all decided to dress up as different pieces of candy. They had decided to meet at Nora’s house due to it’s relative location to change into costume and head out to the party. Nora herself was a bright green gummy bear. She stood in her main entryway waiting while spooky music played out of a stereo in the living room.

“Alright, alright!” Kathy said as she came down the stairs. “Take it easy! Not everyone’s costume is as easy to put on as yours.” Kathy, a tall brunette of Italian heritage, was dressed as a sucker. Her body was the stick and a large blue orb circled her head like a space helmet.

Next to come was Michael, who asked, “Hey, I know I’m the only one of us who’s black, but did I really need to be the chocolate bar?”

“What are you talking about? It was your idea!” Kathy responded.

Michael smiled, “Yeah, I know. I was just messing with y’all.” Michael was a bit of a computer nerd and class clown. Most of the time he wore glasses, but today, he suffered to wear contacts, something that irritated his eyes if he left them in for more than a few hours. His short hair blended in well for his costume.

Fourth to finish was short blond Jeana who was dressed as a red strawberry hard candy. “Whoa, Jeana!” Nora exclaimed. “Your costume looks perfect!”

“Thanks!” Jeana replied with a smile. “I thought this would be a fitting costume since everyone calls me Jolly Jeana.”

Jeana was popular with the guys. Her personality bordered on the slutty side. At the age of 16, she was the youngest of the bunch and her looks (bubble butt and firm C-cup tits) and flirtatious mannerisms had already procured three lovers, all within the last 18 months. As the boys couldn’t keep quiet about it, her reputation had taken a hit in school. Still, Nora found her a blast to hang out with.

Last to come down was Clayton. As soon as Nora saw him, she said, “Really, Clayton? I told you we were dressing as Halloween candy!”

“Candy corn IS Halloween candy!”

“No, it’s fall candy.”

“Like it makes a difference! Anyway, I didn’t have time to make a costume and this was the best thing they had at the store.” Clayton was a bit of a brat, but Nora found him attractive, so she tended to put up with his antics. The blond-haired boy was a jock and his physical attributes had been apparent to both Nora and Jeana, though Nora had not went ‘all the way’ with him just yet. On the other hand, Jeana had. Neither girl was aware of the mutual attraction to him, though they had joked about his body a couple times.

“Okay, you two, enough arguing!” Kathy butted in. Unlike the other girls, she was annoyed by Clayton’s personality, “Let’s just get to the party.”

“Hey, what’s going on across the street?” Michael asked Nora, pointing out a front window. The house on the other side of the road had an eerie green light shining out the large angular window on the second floor.

“Oh, that’s Dr. Winston. That old weirdo is probably conducting another weird experiment like usual. Either that or he’s just setting a Halloween mood.”

“That’s a casual way of telling us you have a mad scientist for a neighbor. Ha ha!”

“Well, I wouldn’t say he’s ‘mad’ exactly. A little odd, but harmless I think and supposedly real smart. But, I haven’t seen him in months. Anyway let’s get going.” Nora turned toward the kitchen. “We’re leaving now, Mom! Have fun with the trick-or-treaters!”

“Okay, honey! You all have fun at your party!”

 

The group of friends was about to head out when a beam of light shot out of Dr. Winston’s window. The light was blinding to all of them and each became similarly disoriented for several seconds.

“What the…? What the heck just happened?!” Clayton cried out.

Nora looked around at her now gigantic house. “Oh, my goodness! We’ve shrunk!”

All five of them had been immediately shrunk to the size of about an inch tall, their costumes shrinking with them.

“It must have been your weird neighbor!” Michael clarified.

“I dunno, you might be right.” Nora noticed Jeana shaking with fear. “Don’t panic. We’re not that small. We just have to get my mom’s attention so she can take us over to Dr. Winston and then we’ll be back to normal.”


As if on cue, the floor began to shake from the footfalls of Nora’s mother, Felicia. The doorbell had rang, so she grabbed her bowl of candy and headed for the front door.

The group of friends tried desperately to get Nora’s mother’s attention. They jumped up and down and screamed loudly, but unfortunately it did them no good. Felicia was too focused on her destination to look down and couldn’t hear the teens’ tiny shouts over the sound of the music. She continued to walk forward while holding her bowl of candy.

Once they realized Felicia wasn’t going to notice them, the friends scattered in all directions to avoid being crushed beneath the sexy boots of her witch costume. While she was at the door handing out candy, Kathy suggested they call her using a cell phone.

“We can’t,” Nora replied. “None of our costumes have pockets and I didn’t grab my purse before we shrunk.”

 

If the friends were paying attention to the front door, they would have noticed that a woman at the door pointed out to Felicia that she had dropped some candy. Felicia thanked her and turned around to pick it up.

The group was excited when Nora’s mom bent down to pick them up. Somehow she had noticed them! However, they didn’t realize that Felicia was not wearing her glasses because they didn’t work well with her costume. Therefore she couldn’t see that the candy she was picking up wasn’t real.  Furthermore, the elbow-long gloves she was wearing didn’t allow her to detect the warmth of the ‘pieces of candy’.  The friends figured this out when they were picked up one by one and tossed into the candy bowl.

The group tried again to get Felicia’s attention from within the bowl, but to no avail. The bigger problem was that they were so focused on getting her attention that they failed to understand where they were. Nora was the first to notice.

 

“Oh, my gosh, guys! We’re in the candy bowl. If some kid takes us home with them, we’re goners!”


Moments later a mother and daughter showed up at the door. Felicia was good friends with the mother, so they talked for a bit. She also told the daughter to take a big handful of candy from her bowl.

The group was terrified when a monolithic face appeared above them. But it wasn’t that of a monster - it was a little girl, and her name was Alice. She looked to be around 8 years old and was wearing a princess costume. The friends quickly tried to escape as her hands outstretched and scooped up the top layer of candy from the bowl, including all of them. They were then dropped into a plastic pumpkin bucket full of even more candy.

The friends cried out for help one last time as the girl picked up her bucket and happily walked away with them. She and her mother passed by, another group of trick’r’treaters going to the front door.

Watching from across the street with his special binoculars, Gerald cackled quietly to himself as he observed the heat given off by the tiny bodies within the girl’s pumpkin bucket. That takes care of that little shit and her spoiled rotten friends, he thought, chuckling. He would soon retire to bed, having wicked dreams.

--

 

The friends were carried along and tossed around while Alice visited a few more houses and dumped new candy on their heads, burying them in the wrapped treats. Eventually the girl made it back home and carried her pumpkin pail up to her room to indulge in some sweets.

“Now don’t eat all your candy tonight, little princess. Make sure to save some for dessert tomorrow and the day after that. And don’t forget to brush your teeth!”, Alice’s mother chided her.

“Ok mom”, Alice said, rolling her eyes and trudging up the stairs to her room.

 

***  

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

If it looks like Candy - A Child's Thoughts on Candy, part 1 by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 of If it looks like Candy...

Images of Alice eating Michael by vorifax (DA).

Chapter 2 - A Child’s thoughts on Candy: Chocolates and Suckers

 

Having been some time since they had been periodically pummeled from above with the influx of new candy, Nora and the others had, after a time, simply fallen asleep within the Alice’s bucket. They would soon be wakened.

The five friends tumbled out of the pumpkin bucket with a landslide of candy when their captor dumped it out. They pushed pieces of real candy off of themselves to get back to the surface. Once they were free, they waved their arms and yelled at the girl.


“Hmm, what should I eat first?”, Alice asked herself. Then she noticed the moving candy. “Whoa! My candy is alive!”

Nora spoke up first to explain, “No, we’re not candy! We’re people!”

“Nice try, candy, but you’re too small to be people.”

“Really”, said Michael, “We were shrunk! Please take us to your mom so we can get big again.”

“Sorry, but you look like candy, so you must be candy. And candy is for eating.” Her stomach grumbled loudly like a monster. “Looks like my tummy agrees.”

“No! We’re just wearing costumes! You can’t eat us!”, Kathy yelled up to her.

“You must think I’m dumb”, the young girl said, offended by this stupid candy. “Well, I’m a smart girl. Mommy says so, just ask her.”

“Good idea”, said Clayton, “please, can you take us to her?”

 

Alice ignored the plea, rolling her eyes, and reached down toward them. Making her selection, she picked up Michael first. He struggled to escape, but her hand was far too strong. “I love chocolate! Yummy” Alice stated joyfully.

“Stop! I’m not really made of chocolate!” Michael shouted. “I’ll taste terrible! Put me down!”

Alice pinched at Michael’s chocolate bar costume and “unwrapped” it with ease, even his dark t-shirt and shorts, leaving him completely nude.

“Please don’t eat me! I’ll do anything!”

Alice tossed the begging teen into her mouth where he landed on his back, spladled on her rear right teeth. The impact to his spine stunned him, and he cried out in pain. Looking above him he saw Alice’s upper teeth wet with saliva glistening from what little light shown into her mouth.

 

Then, in a flash, they came crashing down. Michael’s body was severed right down the middle, his legs reduced to stumps and a good portion of his body center smashed to paste between the rows of teeth and his lower ribs were shattered. Blood flowed out from his leg stumps. Yummy! Caramel filling, she thought. Somehow, she had missed a portion of his upper torso, including his head and chest area. His cries of pain were now even louder. But he was still alive because Alice misjudged how hard her “chocolate” was. That wasn’t going to stop her from trying again, though. The teeth rose and then came down again with a stronger force. This time Michael was completely crushed and his body burst in all directions.

Alice continued to chew up her chocolate treat while the other four watched in abject horror. Alice chewed with her mouth open, so they saw and heard everything. The screaming, the crunch, and now the chewing that stained her teeth red. Jeana cried, Nora retched, and the other two just stood in disbelief that they had just witnessed their friend die in the mouth of a little girl.

Well, not so little at present, at least from their relative position.


After she finished chewing and swallowing, Alice rinsed her mouth with some water which cleared her teeth from most of the blood, though some residue remained around the gum area.

“The piece of chocolate was right, he didn’t taste like chocolate. But he still tasted pretty good! I wonder how the rest of you talking candy taste?” As if on cue, the four friends skedaddled in separate directions, trying to escape. They tried to run away, but didn’t get very far before Alice gathered them up.

--

 

“Hey! Where are you going candy? The only place you should be going is in my mouth.” Alice separated Kathy from the rest and dumped them back into her pumpkin as a temporary prison, a precaution against them trying again to escape her.


Dressed as a sucker, Kathy had a sense of what was about to happen. While her entire stick body was enclosed in a Alice’s fist, trapping her arms and legs to her side. The little girl’s tongue emerged from her mouth and licked her head. Kathy’s face was drenched in saliva heavily enough that she could barely breathe. If only her arms weren’t held down, she could wipe it off. Her lungs screamed for air; she wanted to scream for help, but the girl held her tightly. Lick after lick assaulted Kathy’s face, saliva creeping into her mouth as she began to cry. To Kathy, the experience was not only disgusting, but also traumatizing because she could detect the taste of Michael’s remains.

One extra-strong lick lifted Kathy out of the stick part of her costume. It fell below to the side of the girl’s bucket, lost to sight. Kathy was now wearing only her underwear and the candy helmet, her exposed breasts swinging about unrestrained as she struggled to free her arms from the girl’s grasp.

“Whoops! Lost your stick.” Kathy didn’t understand what the girl meant, because her body was still basically a stick, but she was too busy shaking spit off of her head to care. Alice searched some of the other candy spread out on her bed and found a stick. However, this wasn’t Kathy’s costume piece - it was a real sucker stick that ended up among her other candy and must have come loose at some point.

Kathy realized her predicament when the stick entered her butt cheeks and poked her anus. She shrieked and clenched her sphincter to prevent access. The sucker stick was a 3 inch rod at her size and she didn’t want it entering her butt and ripping her anus apart. Alice poked several more times and Kathy didn’t know how much more she could take. A frustrated Alice gave one more strong push to shove the stick in and succeeded, the stick ramming up into and through Kathy’s rectum and into her guts, stopping just below her sternum. Kathy coughed up a spurt of thick blood, her face contorted in magnificent pain as it oozed out her mouth. She knew now that her goose was cooked.

 

To Alice, the sucker didn’t have much taste and, like a typical young girl of eight years old, she quickly grew impatient. With the moment’s respite from being licked, Kathy looked up just in time to see the huge mouth descend on her.  Terrified, she closed her eyes. Maybe this was just all a bad dream.

Alice decapitated Kathy with one bite, chewing her head as if it were the sucker she thought it was.

“Mmmm”, she exclaimed, “this one had a juicy center too”. Finishing the morsel, she swallowed it down, then proceeded to lick the ‘stick’, which was sticky from the blood pumping out of the short nub of neck which remained with the Kathy’s torso.

 

After licking the stick for many seconds, she tossed it back into the bucket, not wanting to make a mess on her mattress.

 

*** 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

If it looks like Candy - A Child's Thoughts on Candy, part 2 by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 of If it looks like Candy...

Image of shrunken Nora by FantasyFetishShop. Image of shrunken Jeana by vorifax.

Chapter 3 - A Child’s thoughts on Candy: Gummy Bears and Fruity Candy

 

The three in the pumpkin bucket couldn’t see anything that Alice was doing as it’s curved nature reduced their vision significantly, but they did hear Kathy’s blood-curdling scream when the stick entered her body. Unfortunately, there was nothing they could do except wait for the inevitable and each in turn, making their own appeal for survival.

Alice’s face peered over the opening and looked inside. “I think I’ll try… the Gummy Bear next!”

Realizing she meant her, Nora yelled, “Leave me alone! Please! I’ll be your friend. I’ll play with you forever and be your living toy! Just don’t eat me!”

Alice didn’t even consider the offer. She only wanted to eat and she absolutely loved gummy bears. It was one of her favorite types of candy. She picked up her little gummy bear and lifted her up close to her mouth.

“I love eating gummy bears because I get to tear them apart piece by piece!” Nora was rotated until her left arm landed on something hard. She looked over to see that it was Alice’s bottom front teeth.

 

Before she could figure out what was happening, the top teeth moved down and lightly bit her arm near her shoulder.

“Owwww. Oh god. No! Don’t do it!”.

Alice increased the pressure of her teeth and snapped Nora’s arm. The tiny teen screamed louder than she ever had before at the excruciating pain. Rotating Nora, the girl proceeded to bite off her leg.

“Normally I like to bite off all of my gummy bear’s limbs, but I think I’ll skip to the best part.”

 

“STOP! I’m not a gummy bear! I’m a person! I’M A PERSON!”, Nora screamed desperately as blood pulsed out of the stumps of her arm and leg.  Besides the terrible pain, she felt nauseous and light-headed.

Once again ignoring the silly candy’s plea, Alice held the arm and leg still attached to thrust the juicy piece of candy into her mouth. She was pleasantly surprised that this piece of candy also had a liquid element to it – she hadn’t expected that as none of the gummy bears she’d eaten before had been like that. As she sucked on the candy, she made a mental note to ask her mother if there were different types of gummy bears. This might be her new favorite.

Inside the active mouth, Nora was moved this way and that, the huge tongue tasting her and occasionally pressing her up to the roof of the girl’s mouth. Each time this happened, her torso would be squeezed, causing even more blood to flow out of her nubs.

 

Typically, gummy bears would reduce in size due to the enzymes and crushing occurring in a person’s mouth, but Alice detected that this gummy bear was pretty resilient. She grew tired of all the movement within her mouth seemingly not having an effect.

Nora was delirious and in shock, on the verge of passing out when Alice prepared to swallow her mostly intact figure.  She felt a great shift in the angle of her body, as her lower body was lifted into the air by the tongue, then she summoned her remaining energy to scream as she was inhaled headfirst into and down the girl’s throat. It was a tight and steep slide. By the time she was deposited with a ‘plop’ into Alice’s belly, she had lost consciousness, never to regain it before the stomach acids slurried her into mush to flow as nutrients to the growing girl’s body.

--

 

Inside the pumpkin bucket, the two survivors were making an effort to hide, but with only a small amount of pieces left in the bucket (most were still spread out on Alice’s bedspread), it was a difficult task. They had heard the screams of the others, their imaginations now running wild on the demise of their friends.

 

“Hide over there, behind that Reeses”, suggested Clayton, “it’s a big piece, bigger than us. If we can just make it until the girl stops eating for the night, maybe we can find a way to escape.”

“Good idea”, said Jeana nervously, “maybe she’ll get sick.”

“I wouldn’t count on it”, replied Clayton, making a makeshift hut of three pieces of caramel to hide himself under, “kids at this age are like little sharks and candy is like chum for them. They just get hyper with all the sugar they’re ingesting. Our best bet is for the kid to tire out. Maybe she’ll even forget about us?”

Indeed, Clayton’s plan looked like it might work out as the girl ignored the bucket for several minutes as she ate some of the real candy pieces on her bed. It gave them both hope.

 

Hope didn’t last too long though, as once again, the huge face of the little princess peered into the bucket, exclaiming, “Ooh, another Reeses! My absolute favorite.”

Picking up the Reeses package, Alice was happy to see the quivering strawberry piece of hard candy.

“Aha, trying to hide? C’mere”, she said, dropping the Reeses aside and reaching to grab the shaking candy.

“Clayton! Help me!”, squealed Jeana as the grasping hand finally took hold of her.

 

Clayton stayed put behind and beneath the caramel pieces. He had hoped Jeana would survive as he really liked her and had looked forward to the next time when he could plumb her depths. Just at this moment, however, her getting eaten by this monstrous child took priority if it could buy him time to plan his own escape.

 

Alice pulled the red piece of hard candy out of the bucket, cocking her head to try to see how to unwrap it. Not finding a groove, she shrugged and simply tried to rub off the wrapper. Within moments, the costume wrapper was completely removed except for the piece adorning Jeana’s head. The girl was surprised to see the nude-colored candy. She had expected to find a piece of red-colored candy.

Jeana took the momentary look of surprise to make her gambit. “See. Look. I’m really not a piece of candy. I’m a girl just like you.”

Alice ignored her, placing the annoying piece of candy partially (Jenea’s upper body) into her mouth, shutting it up. She had been surprised by the candy’s coating, but she had on occasion seen this before. On those occasions, even though the candy coloring hadn’t matched the wrapping, it typically tasted as expected. She wondered if this piece would similarly taste like a strawberry.


At that moment, there came a voice from the hall outside the little girl’s room. It was Alice’s mother. “Alice, darling. It’s time to go to bed.”

Alice pulled the piece of candy out of her mouth, holding it in her fist as she replied to her mother. “Oh mom. Already?”

“Yes dear.  We’ve got a lot to do tomorrow. I need you to be up early so you can help me run my errands.  Come on now, let’s get your PJs on and get your teeth brushed.”

--

 

“Mom. Please. One last piece for tonight”, pleaded the girl as her mother came into her room.

Jeana tried to scream, but all that came out was a tiny squeak. The mother did indeed hear the squeak, but thought nothing of it. After all, young Alice had several toys that made such sounds.


“Oh, all right”, sighed the mother, “but just one.”

“Yay”, said Alice happily.

Her caramel head covering having come free, Jeana was tossed into Alice’s mouth and landed on her tongue. The lips came together, bending Jeana’s upper torso towards her legs and folding her up.


Jeana screamed, begging for mercy before she was unceremoniously suctioned in fully. Then the tongue moved up to meet the roof of her mouth and Alice began sucking. The pressure increased and Jeana was nearly crushed. She wanted to scream, but the pressure was constricting her lungs. Alice then used her tongue to rotate the hard candy, subliminally trying to find a good spot to pressure with her tongue as she continued to taste the candy.

As she was just about to pull the candy out for not having the fruity taste she had expected and wanted, the tip of her tongue found a nice soft groove in the candy and she shifted her pressure there.

Jeana had tumbled about trying to gather her senses when the tip of the girl’s tongue found her snatch. At first, she was numbly surprised, but then, as the tip applied pressure, it began to feel very pleasurable. Jeana reach out with both arms to cradle the tongue tip and she moved her legs up over the tip as well.

“Mmmm”, hummed Alice as she closed her eyes and both sucked and applied pressure with her tongue. She had found a sweet spot in the candy after all and tasty beautiful juices were now flowing down her tongue to her taste buds. Oooh, this candy tastes really sweet, she thought, continuing to move her tongue tip into the groove that was providing such sweetness.

Jeana, while initially feeling great pleasure, was soon overcome as her genitals became very sensitive. As the girl continued to push the tip of her tongue deeper, Jeana switched her grip from a grasping nature to instead push against the tongue with her arms, her legs splaying out, flailing with all her might. It didn’t help. Soon, the tongue had moved deeper into her, ripping her tender flesh and splitting her asunder from the inside. Her abdomen split in two, with her entrails spilling out.

 

Alice slurped up the viscera, feeling that this candy was being absorbed by her swirling actions. Jeana was by this time unconscious and nearing death and was oblivious when the girl swallowed her down into her tummy.

Watching from the side, Alice’s mother smiled at the obvious pleasure her young princess was deriving from the candy. “Pretty good, huh?”

“Oh, it was delicious mommy”, the girl said, smiling up to her mother and opening her mouth with an “ahhhh”.

“Alright little one, let’s get your PJs on”, she tossed the PJs onto the bed and proceeded to help the girl take off her costume. Once the girl was naked, the mother moved her attention to the many pieces of candy spread on top of the bed. She began to gather it up and tossed the pieces into the pumpkin bucket.

--

 

Hearing the mother’s voice, Clayton thought there was a familiarity with it. He had heard this voice before, but where? Moving to the far side of the bucket, he was able to glean a brief visage of the giant lady tossing candy pieces absently into the bucket.

“Omigosh”, he exclaimed, though only he could hear his voice, “Ms. Craving?!!” Ms. Craving was his pre-Calculus teacher, as well as Nora’s and Michael’s, who were all in the advanced curriculum. In fact, Ms. Craving was his favorite teacher, he being something of a teacher’s pet. Clayton quickly dodged an incoming starmint as it thudded on the side of the bucket.

--

 

Alexis Craving thought she detected movement from within the bucket, but determined that her eyes had simply played tricks with her. Soon, all the loose pieces had been placed into the bucket and the girl had finished putting on her one-piece pajamas. The mother escorted the girl to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

 

Minutes later, she tucked the girl into bed, kissing her on the forehead and wishing her pleasant dreams.

 

As her mother picked up the pumpkin bucket off the bed, Alice expressed some angst: “Mommy, my candy!”

“Don’t worry, my little princess. It will be all ready for you tomorrow when you wake up. Mommy is just gonna keep it safe for now.”

“Oh, alright”, Alice said begrudgingly, “promise you won’t eat any”. Alice was at an age where she was not into sharing, especially when it came to candy.

“Promise”, said Ms. Craving, smiling and turning off the light, leaving the door slightly ajar to let in the dim light from the hallway.

 

*** 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

If it looks like Candy - A Mother's thoughts on Candy by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 4 and finale of If it looks like Candy.

Images by aaabbbzzz and vorifax, respectively.

Chapter 4 - A Mother’s thoughts on Candy: Candy Corn

 

Clayton had been battered with the influx of the pieces of candy tossed carelessly (from his perspective) back into the bucket. He had spent a considerable amount of time trying to entangle himself and make his way to the top of the heap. With the bucket swaying this way and that as the mother walked through the hallway and down the stairs, it just made things tougher for him. Finally, the bucket had been set down on the island counter in the kitchen area and Clayton was able to make some headway. And then the lights went out in the room.

 

I need to get out of here!, Clayton thought urgently. He knew he was living on borrowed time, lucky to have escape from being consumed as his friends had been (at least, he suspected they had been, though he had only been witness to Michael’s death – the candy that had been returned to the bucket had not included any of his friends and this had acted to confirm his worst fears). He might have a chance of survival if he could escape the bucket and somehow garner Ms. Craving’s attention before the monstrous princess child could resume her reign of terror. Surely, she would listen to his appeal as her student and find a way to get him restored. After all, he was one of her favorite students.

Clayton had spent most of the night stacking pieces of candy, making a makeshift ladder for himself. Doing so in the darkness made things incredibly difficult for him. On multiple occasions, his makeshift ladder had crumbled, sending him frustrated to land back on the heap and needing to start anew.

It was around the crack of dawn when he had finally made a somewhat steady latticework of the candy. A feint light had begun to creep through the kitchen windows. Extremely tired, Clayton lifted himself over the curved top. Now his next obstacle – how would he get down from the top of the bucket? Thankfully, he had not detected any movement or noise in the household.

Looking up, he noticed the black handle. Taking turns going back and forth to each side of the top, he pulled down with all his strength on the handle side. This took multiple efforts on each side, but he gradually got the handle to fall to the ground, giving him what in essence was a slide to glide down to the island counter top.

 

With a sigh, he took the plunge, sliding down feet first and within moments, making it to the counter top level. “Thank the lord”, he said. Completely exhausted, he curled up beside the handle and fell asleep.

--

 

Alexis Craving yawned as she entered the Kitchen. She was dressed in her robe and slippers and had yet to put on her glasses. Going over to the coffee machine, she turned it on, changed the filter, placed the fresh grounds in and set the hot water tap on.

Yawning again, the sunrise looking beautiful outside the sliding door window onto the back porch, she turned her attention to the center island, where her daughter’s candy bucket was. There, on the side of the bowl, near the handle which had rotated so that it was touching the counter top, was a small piece of candy.

Blinking her eyes, she stifled another yawn and took a closer look at the candy. It was her favorite, candy corn. Hmmm, I promised Alice I wouldn’t eat any of her candy, but what’s one piece of candy corn? After all, she doesn’t even like it, she rationalized to herself, picking up the piece of candy. She brought it towards her mouth.

 

Clayton was awoken by the sudden feeling of being picked up. He felt a great whoosh of air and, turning to the side, realized he was being lifted by two huge fingers towards a large waiting pair of lips.

“STOP!”, he yelled at the top of his lungs. Simultaneously, he pummeled the fingers that were holding him.

“Huh? What?”, said Ms. Craving. What is this, talking candy? She had heard the little voice.

“Ms. Craving. It’s me, Clayton. Don’t eat me!”, he pleaded, tears streaming down his face. He was greatly relieved that she had heard him before it was too late. He pulled off the white top of his candy costume.

“What? Clayton?”, she asked, refocusing her blurry eyes on the tiny thing she had thought was a piece of candy corn. Squinting her eyes, she was able to detect further details and recognized the tiny face.

“Ms. Craving. It’s me, Clayton. Your student, remember? From pre-Calc”, he wasn’t sure what the best thing to say was, but he had to get her to recognize him.

“Clayton? Uh…what are you wearing? And…why are you so tiny?”, she asked, perplexed. He was roughly an inch tall in her fingers.

“I..I don’t know what happened. Somehow, we were shrunk down. We were putting our party costumes on and suddenly, there was this light and…”

Ms. Craving interrupted him, “We? Who all got shrunken. How?”

“We were at Nora’s house. I don’t know how. It was just this green light, then Nora and I and Michael…”

“Nora? And Michael? They were both shrunk, too?”, she interrupted him again.

“…yes, and also Jeana and Kathy”, he replied, excitedly. Ms. Craving didn’t know these two students.

“And you were all wearing costumes…of candy?”, she asked, smirking and trying to refrain from giggling.

“Uh, yeah, we thought it would be cool.”

“And just what type of costume are you wearing?”, she asked, fully aware, but wanting to hear it from the boy.

“I’m a piece of candy corn”, he said, gesturing as if this should be obvious, “er, I dressed in a candy corn costume”, he corrected himself hastily.

“So this is all just a costume?”, she said, beginning to pull the tiny costume off of Clayton with fingers from her other hand.

 

Clayton quickly grasped at his costume trousers as she pulled them away, as he was completely nude underneath the costume. He had purposefully dressed thus to make things a little easier should the Halloween party go the way he hoped it would. Now, however, it was with embarrassment that his bare legs and manhood were released to his teacher’s view. Only his shoulders and mid-section were covered with the red-colored section of costume and his legs dangled as she held him.

She giggled, “Well, you certainly are the cutest piece of candy corn I’ve seen. What a lovely little dong you have”, she said, delighted. Her face flushed. Even though she was a very attractive woman, being a single mother for the last several years and removed from the dating scene, she had not seen a particular male appendage for awhile.

 

He gave her a sideways glance.


“Sorry. I didn’t realize you would be naked underneath”, she giggled again, noticing how the tiny student’s member had begun to rise now that it was out in the open. Her nostrils flared as she detected a feint musky scent and she peeled the rest of him costume off, leaving him completely nude. She took another look at him, his arms raised in apparent protest.

While he was embarrassed to be naked in front of his favorite teacher, he was also embarrassed at the betrayal of his little cock as it rose, lengthened and hardened. He had to admit to himself, however, that the situation had begun to arouse him.

“Please, uh, please put my costume back on?”, he asked as politely as he could.

Ms. Craving giggled again, unable to stop a fit of giggles overtaking her. She felt weak at the knees and she bent slightly over the counter. Collecting herself after several moments, she began to pick up the tiny yellow and red costume when her thoughts turned to how Clayton and the others had somehow gotten into her child’s candy bucket.

“Clayton, how did you end up…here?”

“I don’t really know. I think we were somehow given away as candy by Nora’s mother. I don’t think she knew we were there”, he corrected, “I’m sure she didn’t know.”

“And so”, Alexis followed, “you got put into my daughter’s bucket?”

“Mmmhmm”, Clayton nodded affirmatively.

Ms. Craving’s thoughts turned to the other students, a couple of whom she knew.

“So, where are the others? Where’s Nora? And Michael?”, she gazed towards the pumpkin bucket.

“They’re…they’re all gone”, Clayton said, the sadness in his voice palpable.

“Gone. What do you mean, gone? Did they grow back?”

“She…she ate them. Your daughter ate them. All of them, I think?”, Clayton was incredulous as he stated it out loud. He could hardly believe it himself.

 

Ms. Craving was taken aback. For a couple seconds, she looked at him without saying anything. Then, she asked him, “How could she have eaten them? Didn’t they tell her they weren’t really candy?”

“Um, yeah, we all kept yelling at her, telling her we weren’t really candy. She…she didn’t believe us. She just…didn’t care. I saw her chew Michael up. His blood sprayed all over her mouth”, he began to sob as he relayed the information to her.

“Hmmm…I see”, said Ms. Craving, a far-away look coming to her eyes as she seemed to look right through Clayton.

 

Looking down, Clayton realized his body was being lifted up towards Ms. Cravings face.

As the information was imparted to her from Clayton, Alexis Craving had an epiphany. Seeing into the future, she could see her daughter all grown up, undergoing mental treatment, visiting numerous psychiatrists. What toll would it take on her daughter once she had grown up and found that she had actually killed and eaten several people. Would she ever get over it? Alexis’ motherly instinct to protect her daughter took over from there. No, I need to remove any trace that this ever happened from Alice’s memory. I need to take care of this here and now, before she wakes up.

“Sorry Clayton, if there was any other way…”, she half-whispered to him as she dangled his little body, pinching him gently between her thumb and forefinger and turning him to face away from her as she inspected his tiny package one last time. She would now regard him as nothing more than a piece of candy.

Clayton felt his stomach twirl as he was twisted upside down. Hearing Ms. Craving, he came to a sudden realization. She was not going to save him. She was going to eat him! “Whu…wait..”, he began, but his voice was cut off as he was dropped into her mouth, landing on her velvety tongue. Her mouth smelled of fresh mint, as Alexis had just brushed her teeth after waking.


Clayton, gaining his balance, launched his body in a desperate attempt to escape, but the large mouth closed around him, cutting off his light, and he slammed into the cage that was her teeth. Before he could attempt further action, he was upended by her tongue which snaked between his legs.

Alexis took her time with the piece of candy, savoring the different tastes as she felt it squirm within her mouth. She felt the candy quiver as she used her tongue to play with it and soon, she detected a new, salty, syrupy taste.

 

“Mommy?”

 

Quickly picking up the pieces of the candy corn costume, she dropped them into the small waste basket beside the island counter. Then she tilted her head back and swallowed, “Mmmmmm”, feeling the bulge from the piece of warm candy flow down her esophagus. She savored the moment – it had been some time since a man had made her stomach flutter so.

 

Alice found her mother leaning over the counter, apparently deep in thought, her hand on her stomach. As she walked up to her, she noticed the candy corn ‘wrapper’ in the waste basket. She looked up towards her mother.

“Oh, good morning darling. You’re up early”, Alexis said, collecting herself.

“Mommy, you promised you wouldn’t eat my candy!”, she scolded her mother.

“Whu..? Oh”, she said, realizing her daughter had seen the candy corn costume pieces in the waste basket. “I’m sorry honey. I know you don’t like candy corn.”

Alice sighed, “It’s ok, I guess”, then with a confused look, “I didn’t think candy corn had wrappers.”

“Some of them do”, Alexis said, thinking quickly, “and for the ones that do, the tastiest parts are under the wrapper”, she said, thinking of Clayton, feeling him still squirming in her belly.

--

 

The burning feeling continued as Clayton trudged through the acid and toward the stomach lining. Once there, he banged on the wall and demanded, “Let me out of here!” Alexis’ response came in the form of a giggle from her tummy being tickled. Clayton couldn’t believe that she was finding joy in this. Then the burning increased as the acid ate through his skin and he saw muscle revealed. Clayton panicked and lost his balance. He fell back into the acid and was submerged completely underneath it. Bubbles rose in the acid from his screams until his body gave in. Every part of his body was eventually eaten away until nothing but a skeleton was left, a very fitting Halloween end.

 

The End

Kerry - A Young Woman Scorned by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Kerry is a virginal girl who loves the attention her figure generates from men and boys. Unfortunately, her would-be boyfriend thinks she's a tease and dumps her. Kerry doesn't take too kindly to it, pondering the shrink gel tablets her cousin gave her.

Chapter 1 of Kerry, a rewrite of the story Keri by Banfield.

Image of Kerry by Dark-Mind-X (DA).

Kerry

 

Matt awoke to find himself in a jam jar.

He was still groggy, but quickly realized what had happened to him. Not only was he imprisoned in a jar but he was also naked. However, the worst part was he was only 5 inches tall!

 

It was morning and he was still in Kerry Weaver’s bedroom, that lovely, black-haired, brown-eyed girl with a bob hairstyle (her bangs coming down to just above her eyebrows) which suited her cute personality well and who, in his and most other boys minds, promoted very strong sexual motives...merely by her looks and the way she dressed and teased.

Reaching up on his tip-toes, he tried to push up on the top, but it was immovable because it had a screw top. Luckily, it was perforated to allow him some fresh air.

--

 

Matt had only been out on one date with Kerry. At the end of the date, he had tried to feel her nice breasts, which by all appearances, were on the large side and unusually firm for their size, typical of her youth. However, she wasn't having it.  Her refusal to allow him to touch her up really infuriated him and made him frustrated. She had always given the impression of being "easy", and the way she flaunted herself...well, all for it. All the lads thought that, but then, just when he thought he was going to be the first, it really riled him.

 

“Oh, alright then, you stuck-up, little prick-teaser!”, he ranted.

Kerry only smiled, “'See you tomorrow, then?”

“Don’t count on it!”, he growled, and sloped off.

 

But Kerry wasn’t an ‘easy’ girl. She just enjoyed attracting the attention of boys and men.

Kerry had asked him to see her the following evening after school. He had agreed, but decided he'd tell her he was going out with another girl who wasn't so chaste as her. Not as good-looking, but still sexy.

Kerry was upset and angry, like any girl would be. She slipped the shrink gel tablet into his drink as she gave him a false hug of finality, his cup not having a lid.  She’d gotten the gel tablets from her cousin Megan, who had smuggled them out of owner’s desk at Forbidden Dish. Kerry had only been given a small amount and was told to use them wisely, as the gel tablets had not been approved for legal usage and seemed to have a variable shrink effect. She held onto the hug for a long time, longer than Matt felt comfortable with, but he took some solace from the fact that Kerry’s large breasts were pressed into him. Looking around, Kerry determined that no one else was in sight.

Finally, Kerry broke the hug. As Matt was about to leave, Kerry stopped him for a moment, saying, “Here’s to better future luck on the romantic front”, and she clinked her drink on his softly, not wanting him to spill. She took a sip from her drink and looked up at him, arching an eyebrow. Matt got the hint. With a thought to what she said, he nodded and took a swig from his drink.

 

Matt was confused as Kerry took a step back, giggling.  As she stared at her, bewildered, he remembered feeling queer, lightheaded, and then he blacked out. Matt didn't know what she had put into his drink that had caused him to shrink!

--

 

Matt examined his glass prison and could see there was no way of escape. He looked around the room but the girl was nowhere to be seen. He was alarmed and amazed how everything was so huge, how enormously different everything looked from his new perspective. The bedroom wasn't all that big before, but now it appeared gigantic, and the furniture likewise. As he was taking in his frightening environment he suddenly felt the jar shudder, only slightly, but to him it was as if there was an minor earthquake. The vibrations were caused by Kerry coming into the room. He stared at her as she entered.

 

She was wearing a tight-fitting one-piece pink swimsuit, with a zipper from the chest to just above her crotch. The swimsuit appeared to be drenched – perhaps she had just come from in from the swimming pool in her back yard – and the material clinging to her body revealed her outstanding figure. Her large breasts seemed to be bursting from the tiny cups embedded into her suit. Her waist was narrow and her hips so curvaceous as they dropped to her tanned and toned, meaty legs.

Matt had never seen her like that before, but also he'd never seen her huge either! From his viewpoint and miniscule size she looked like a monstrous giantess. He'd seen such phenomena in fairy-tale books, but nothing so bewilderingly sensuous. So he found himself struggling with two emotions - one of abject fear, and the other of sexual excitement. His member instantly began to erect.

 

“Hello, Matt”, she said, her voice sounding like a series of thunder claps, “How do you like your new size? I was really mad last night when you told me you didn't want to go out with me anymore just because I wouldn't let you muck about with me like that. Well, you're the very first boy I've ever shrunk. It's terrific and a super thrill.”

She could see that he was trying to say something but his voice only came to her pretty ears in a piping sound...because of his size and the confines of the jam jar.

 

”Don't bother, Matt. I can't hear you anyway. Besides, I don't want to, so there”, she said, sticking her tongue out at him. “I was awake all last night thinking about what I can do about you. Your mom's been phoning around to find out where you've got to. My mom told her you left quite early so I suppose they're out there searching for you...”

She gave a light, tinkling laugh. “Anyway, I thought at first I ought to bring you back to your normal size, but I can't do that now. You'd tell everybody and they'd know about my secret....Then I could keep you forever and ever...as my little prisoner...make you my little slave, and I could play with you every night doing lots of naughty things...”

She smiled at him knowingly, a look of girlish seduction on her face, “But my mom might find you and that would spoil everything as well”, she said, forming a pout on her lips, ”I know you've been wanting to do things with me...you know, get into my panties and all that. So, really, I suppose you only wanted me for one thing, like all the boys...” She giggled again.

“I suppose that girl you were going to see is easy, huh? Well, that's tough! You won't be getting in her pants, not ever. Have you wondered - I expect you have - what it'd be like in mine? Well, Matt, I'm going to let you see, but not…yet. Later, afterwards, then I suppose I'll get rid of you when I feel like it. Want to know how?” Her smile widened, showing her strong white teeth. To his terror she began licking her lips and running her hands over her taut belly as she eyed his naked form.

 

Matt stared at her, catching every movement from her lips to her stomach through the glass holding him imprisoned and at her mercy. He guessed what she was implying. It was so blatantly obvious. Reflexively, he covered his groin.

“No, Kerry, not that! You can't! You won't get away with it!”

Kerry must have just heard his squeaky voice. “Yes, Matt, it’s true. I'm really going to eat you up, but not before I play with you a bit...show you what you wanted to feel and where you wanted to stick that little thing into...” She demonstrated the action by moving her hand down from her belly to the tiny gusset of her swimsuit and touched the mound beneath the flimsy material.

Matt gasped. It was too much for his young mind to really comprehend or appreciate, but he felt his manhood continue to stir and felt his hands having a hard time keeping himself covered, to his embarrassment.


“It'll be such fun for me”, she continued in a soft, silky tone which came so naturally to girls, “I'll do anything I like and only we would know about it, but it won't matter to you, because I'm going to kill you after...gobble you up. Might just swallow you in one piece, or I might bite you up bit by little bit....”

She thought for a moment, considering something. “Hmm...yes, probably will swallow you and feel you all struggling as you go down into my tummy... Look, I'm going out onto the patio. Going to sunbathe for a bit. I'll be back and have a little game with you, and then...' She grinned and licked her lips suggestively, her devious, evil thoughts such a vast contrast to her young, attractive face.

 

Matt could only stare as she moved to the door. He gazed at her delightful behind, the seat of her suit settling tight and snug between those delicious-looking cheeks that resembled ripe peaches yet were gently tanned; but such aesthetics were far from his mind.

 

“Kerry!” he screamed as she disappeared, the door closing behind her, bringing his hands away from his crotch to pound on the glass sides of the jar.

--

 

Matt was in a terrible state. He couldn't believe he was so small, nor that such a girl, so awfully pretty, could even think about the dreadful things...about playing with him, about eating him! Was this just a fantastic dream, a nightmare? He had really fancied that girl, had dreamed about her, fantasized making love, feeling those darling buds of hers which she had teasingly flaunted but never bared of course. All the things he had imagined doing to her, she will be doing to him! But what was more awful, she said she was going to.... Oh no, surely not, not bite me into pieces, maybe swallow me! Be in her stomach! A tear began to flow down the side of his face.  His imagination hurtled from one corner of his feverish mind to the next.

--

 

The time flew by. Before he had rationalized everything, he heard the girl's footfalls on the deck. He saw her beautiful face, dripping wet from her dip in the pool, looking at him as she slid the slide door open. She was a picture of enticement, he thought, if only he wasn’t in a shrunken state and completely at her mercy.


He made another desperate reach up to attempt to remove the metal lid of the jar, but was again unsuccessful. The screw-lid was too tight to turn at his size.

-- 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Kerry - Denuded and Devoured by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 and finale of Kerry.

Images of Kerry eating Matt by LordXarnor (DA).

Kerry looked down at him, picked up the jar and grinned at him wolfishly. The torment was about to begin. To his surprise, he felt a mixture of fear and excitement as she slowly drew her zipper down, revealing a heavy dose of cleavage. She watched Matt closely as she continued unzipping her suit until the zipper reached it’s bottom, just above the entrance to her pubis.

“I bet you’ve been waiting to see these”, Kerry said, slowly uncovering each shoulder strap, using her free hand to cover her breasts. She giggled as Matt’s eyes went wide, despite his little situation. His tiny hands were on the glass side and he peered through them like binoculars, leaving his penis open to her view. She snorted in amusement as she watched it rise in sync with her lowering her hands, revealing her beautiful bountiful breasts. Letting them fall, the fleshy mounds jiggled slightly.

Matt noticed that the large, but firm, orbs were unusually symmetrical in structure, with no droop, and that the skin tone was not too dis-similar from the rest of her body, suggesting that she must often sunbathe topless.

 

“You like?” she asked, touching the pink nipple with the tip of her index-finger. Unaware of the cause, Matt saw that the nub was filling out losing its crinkled surface. “Hmm...I bet you really wanted to get your grubby little hands on these, didn't you?”, she asked arching her legs so that her breasts jutted out prominently. Her hand caressed one of the tempting orbs sensuously, exacerbating his emotions.

 

She placed the jar back onto the table and used both hands to fondle and caress her young mammaries. She was not surprised in the least that the boy's impression revealed itself, giggling as his tiny penis stood full to attention. She hadn’t seen too many, but she always found the sight of each set of male genitalia intriguing. All the ones she’d seen in person were somewhat alike, though all were unique in some fashion. She found it a titillating mystery as to how they worked.

Matt realized where she was looking and quickly, blushingly brought his hands back down to hide his boner.  

Kerry then rolled the top of her swim suit to her waist. “I bet you wanted to feel something else”, she murmured, and to his further amazement, confused and bewilderment, she shimmied completely out of her suit, her breasts bouncing up and down with each shake. Matt’s head comically moved up and down like he was watching a vertical tennis match for a few moments before his vision settled on the main prize.

 

Matt gave a stifled groan as her clean-shaven snatch finally became visible as she let the suit slide to a puddle at her feet, then raising a foot, she reached down, her magnificent breasts hovering near him, their elasticity amazing him, and took hold of the flimsy item and tossed it onto her bed. His eyes went from the sparse, adolescent pubis to her face questioningly and returned in fascination to her groin.

As though hypnotized, he gazed as she touched her plump labia, a pronounced mound of mouthwatering fruit. For the inexperienced, naive youth, the sight could only confuse him, his mind battled with distaste and the as-yet dormant appreciation. He watched spellbound as she ran her fingertip over the plump lips and then began entering the coral folds.

Unbeknownst to Matt, a bit of pre-cum began to leak from the top of his dick and a very light strand had developed between it and the bottom of the jam jar.  He continued to observe her as first the closest knuckle then the second disappeared into the fleshy slit and remained therein for a moment. When she slowly withdrew the digit, it was covered with a layer of viscous fluid.

Matt let out a gasp. “Kerry” he whimpered, “please get me back to my normal size. I promise I won't tell a soul. I'll never....”

Kerry merely smiled, partly amused, partly sadistic. She reached out, lifting up the jar and carefully unscrewed the jar top.

“Kerry?”, he exclaimed hopefully, trying to keep his balance as the jar tilted.

She grasped the jar and tilted it, catching him in her other hand as he careened off the sides of his prison. He winced as she gripped him tightly. The aroma on her finger wafted to his nostrils. His eyes bulged in terror as she lifted him up to her smiling, pretty face. He stared fearfully at her huge sweet lips, her nostrils and her big brown eyes.

 

'Please!' Matt shouted urgently. In reply she merely licked her lips. So close was he that he could feel her warm breath exuding from her mouth and her nostrils, which were flared. He then cringed in her fist when she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, touching the strand of pre-cum that had continued to ooze from his dick. She flicked her tongue and it brushed softly against the bulbous head of his cock. It was a very pleasurable sensation and he gave a small grunt in reply, but continued gazing up into her eyes.

It must have been a frightening sight to look into her enormous mouth and to see the double row of glistening, pearly-white teeth. What was perhaps more terrifying was the sudden sight of the dark hole right at the back of that cavern, waiting there beyond the curving red tongue. For there he believed he would eventually go, slipping slowly down that tunnel never to be seen or heard of again.

 

To some relief she lowered him down to one of her sweet buds, brushing his face over the rubbery nub.

“Go on then!”, she ordered, “suck it!”.

He opened his mouth wide and was just able to take the nipple between his stretched lips. She giggled and sighed, pressing his face tighter against her breast. She took him to her other breast leaving the former glistening with his saliva. Back and forth she took him, enjoying the novelty of a real life doll sucking her nipples.

 

After she’d had her fill of tit play, she decided to introduce him to that place that all male youngsters detest - other than to feel with clumsy, inept fingers or the stem of their manhood. First, though, she pressed his face into the soft resilience of her stomach, then at the indentation in its center. When he went lower he gave out a despairing howl as his face passed over the glistening flesh surmounting her vulva, then a groan came from him when he was shockingly confronted by that perpendicular cleft in which she had earlier slipped her finger. For Matt, it must have been an awful experience...a huge, monstrous female slit exuding an aromatic warmth, an odor he was not familiar with and disliked intensely.

He uttered a smothered scream as Kerry, seating herself on the edge of her bed with her legs wide apart, impetuously forced his head against her spongy quim and worked it into the soft squishy mouth. She gripped him harder as he fought against the frightful insertion. His arms were caught at his sides in her clenched fist so that he could only twist and turn his head, but it was useless. The girl, feeling the excitement bubbling up in her loins, rammed him inside, first his head then his shoulders and almost to his waist. She fell back on her bed, her knees spread wide apart, her eyes fluttering, her rosy lips pursed and her tongue flickering from corner to corner gathering up the dribbles of saliva. A few quick jerks, then resting and then she drew him out of her clinging vulva. He was coughing and spluttering.

 

“Kerry!” he cried desperately, covered with her secretions, “You could have suffocated me!”

She raised him and gazed at him with a sinister delight. Without warning she plunged him back into her vagina uttering a tiny squeal of decadent pleasure. All that could be heard in that girl's bedroom was her intermittent grunts as she pumped the little Matt in quick jerks, using him as a means of masturbation.

 

After a while, her naked body glistening with sweat, she pulled him out from her vagina and, raising him along with her knees to her young breasts.

“Right, you're all right now. I suppose I could boil you up first, make you all nice and soft-like. I'm really hungry, Matt, I mean, really.”

“Kerry!”, he squeaked, “For God's sake, don't...please! I'll go out with you, I promise. I'll be your boyfriend and whatever you want. I'm really sorry about...you know, the things I said. I didn't know you liked me that much. You're a nice girl, all us boys really like you....”

“Stop it!”, she snapped, “I know I'm pretty. I'm going to be a model or on the stage some day, but it's no good, Matt. You really upset me. Besides…I'm hungry. Mom won't be back til late and I'm not going to make anything to eat. I hate cooking, so there”, she stuck her tongue out at him again. He trembled at it’s sight.

“Anyway, you'll do nicely. I really want to eat you; but I can't decide whether I ought to just swallow you whole or bite you up.”

 

She flopped around so that she was tummy-down on her bed and held him high above her grinning face. “Mmm...you do look nice and tasty, Matt.”

He looked down at her naked body, taking another glance at the wonderful globes of her bubble butt. Sex was out of the question, only terror filled his mind.

“No, Kerry!”, he wailed.

 

Instead of replying, she opened her sensuous mouth wide again, presenting her gaping maw, letting him see her reddish-pink tongue sweeping down like a fleshy slide into the dark recess of her throat, and he looked in trepidation at the two rows of sparkling teeth. He mewled as she lowered him down and closed her lips over his head.

Her tongue began lapping at him, saliva gathering in her mouth. She sucked his head like a lollipop then closed her teeth around his neck. He screamed down her throat as he guessed she was about to nip off his head, but she resisted the temptation and lifted his drenched head out. She grinned, seeing his distraught features, making him suffer for going out with that other girl who wasn't half as pretty as she. She felt her stomach rumble, the sign that she was indeed quite hungry.

 

Taking him out of her mouth, she gave him an evil smirk, then, pinching him around his hips, she lifted him up towards her mouth once again.

“I think I’ll try these now, Matt”, she said perkily, her eyes shining brightly at him.

Matt’s arms and legs dangled as he was pushed inexorably towards her ruby lips. She pressed his midsection to the entrance of her pursed lips as he pushed with all the might he could muster against the upper lip, but it was to no avail as she took his package into her mouth. She licked the tiny penis and testicles playfully, knocking them from side to side.

Soon, the fight went out of him as she continued to suckle him, giving his tiny package a slurping that was beyond his imagination. He sighed, closing his eyes and letting his arms slump against the cleft of flesh between her lips and her nose. He felt his torso go limp as she cradled it with her other hand, one arm pinned to his side, while his legs splayed to either side of her lips. For a few moments, his abdomen was pulled and pushed as she swirled about him with her tongue.

Just at the moment when she felt he was about to release his sperm, her lips parted and her teeth came quickly together, snipping off the entirety of his little package.


Matt’s body stiffened, then shuddered at the sudden change from extreme pleasure to numbness, then extreme pain.

 After his genitals fell into her mouth, Kerry hummed with pleasure as she chewed them to a tiny pulp. She gazed at him callously as she chewed, his legs running in place on either side of her nose. Her throat gave a bob as she swallowed, one hand between her young thighs moving faster and faster, her fingers coated with her glistening emissions. With her other hand, she grasped him tightly, pinning his arms to his sides to keep him still.

“Mmmm...nice”, she mumbled to herself, sucking the flowing liquid pulsing from the whole at the bottom of Matt’s abdomen and swallowed again. She seemed without any conscience or pity. Matt was weeping fitfully and crying for his mother.

“She can't help you now, Matt”, she declared sadistically, “She won't ever see you again. She'll never guess that I've eaten you. No one will.”

Showing that she was sexually affected by her inhuman indulgence, she reached down to feel her dribbling quim. “I think this is better that sex,' she murmured softly. 'I haven't had it but I bet it is.”

 

For a few moments, Matt felt a momentary reprieve, trying to gather his breath and his wits. He begged for a merciful death now that he knew what she was truly capable of. Anything to escape further excruciating pain.

 

“Now for the rest of you, Matt, I think I can manage you. Goodbye, enjoy your stay in my belly.”

He was sent in headfirst. She sucked on him as, bit by bit, she pushed him deeper and deeper into her ravenous mouth. Matt reached the back of her throat and stared terrified down the dark tunnel. He slithered fairly easily through the girl's esophageal tube although it was tight, and down into her stomach. He lived as he arrived in that muscular organ, dying, of course, but forced to endure the slow death as her digestive system began its work with the enzymes and acid secretions in preparation of breaking his body down and spreading it to all of her body - including her bowels – for later expulsion the following day or so from her delightful bottom. What was kept, the nutrients, would be absorbed everywhere on that pretty girl, enhancing her young, vigorous body.

Even as he gradually dissolved, Matt had visions of her vibrant breasts, her lovely legs, her heavenly bottom, but most of all, the very place he was disintegrating in, her belly, the part all girls now like to expose as fashion dictates.

 

Kerry lay relaxed on her bed, her legs splayed apart as she dreamily fingered herself. She thrilled with the sensation of Matt's body being digested, feeling his minute squirming as he was being digested. She placed one hand gently on her abdomen to feel his final, feeble movements. She knew it would take twelve to twenty-four hours for the complete digestion, and then, hopefully not much longer, it would be time to expel his remains from her cute tiny anal sphincter. She wondered whether his skeletal structure would be intact when she relieved herself. I really must see if it is, she thought to herself.

Thoughts returned to his squirming.  He's still alive in there. I hope it takes a long time.

She felt something else in motion...further down. It was the sign of a forthcoming orgasm, something she loved. She fingered her little clit and squeezed her legs together and gasped into the soft pillow as it struck.

--

 

After the heady waves had passed and she lay in that euphoric aftermath, she began thinking seriously of doing it again. After all, she still had some of the gel tablets left.  But next time, she decided, I'll shrink the boy to a bigger size. Visions of an erect penis entered her mind.

 

Kerry heard a sound behind her, coming from the closet. The closet had tiered openings to allow a modicum of vision both directions.

“You can come out now, Becca”, she said.

 

The closet door gently swung open. Out came her young niece, pixie-cut blond-haired Becca, also dressed in her one-piece bathing suit. The girl had come to visit after Kerry had shrunk Matt down and was anxious to see what Kerry would do with him as she’d never seen a tiny man before. It took all of Kerry’s fortitude to keep the girl from trying to play with him while he was still unconscious.

She bribed the girl, telling her she would take her for ice cream if she would just watch quietly from the closet. She had actually semi-forgotten about her niece when she went to sunbathe and was grateful that the girl had kept her side of the bargain.

 

“That was so cool Aunt Kerry”, the young girl said, “when do you think I can get my own little man?”

“Pretty soon, I think. Maybe next time you come over”, Kerry said, reaching out and rubbing the girl’s hair affectionately.

“That’s swell”, said Becca. She was an impatient girl, but next time she visited was close enough to quell her urges. “Tell me, Aunt Kerry, how come you ate his little thingy first?”

“Oh”, said Kerry, thinking quickly, “for one, cause that’s the tastiest part. And”, she added, “because he was a really bad boy.”

 

THE END

Party Time - The Girls Plan Their Party by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 1 of Party Time.

Your college girlfriend is having a sleep over with two of her girlfriends (who have recently been studying a book of spells). You aren’t invited, but your friends convince you to crash it. What could go wrong?

This is a rewrite of a story by Kickyou with the same title. Backstory has been added, with quite of bit of alteration for the story details. This version will also feature two alternate endings for the final chapter.

Party Time: The Girls Plan their Party

 

“Hey Tom, come over here”, whispered Bill, motioning Tom to scoot over and keep low. He was near the end of one of the many rows of library bookshelves.

“What is it?”, Tom whispered back, crouching down to Bill’s level.

“Take a peek around the corner. Who do you see?”, Bill whispered.

 

Tom stepped forward as Bill took a step back. Peeking around the corner, his eyes perked up. There, about twenty five feet down the long aisle were three hot co-eds. He recognized all three of them – Jenny, Claire and Stephanie.

Jenny was the girlfriend of their buddy, Mark. She was the shortest of the three, at around 5’3”. Her dark, shoulder-length hair hung straight down. A popular cheerleader for the university’s basketball team, she had a pert figure with B-cup breasts, a light tan, with sparkling emerald eyes. What she lacked in height and bust size was more than made up for by her strong muscular legs, toned midsection and effervescent personality. She was just a fun girl, plain and simple, and attracted friends of both sexes.

Claire stood 5’6”, with brown hair, occasionally wearing glasses over her blue eyes. A soccer player, she had a solid athletic build. She was the heaviest of the three girls, due to her muscular frame and succulent D-cup breasts and very slight beer belly (she was a bit of a party girl).  She appeared more laid back then the others, soft spoken but with a wicked sense of humor and a liberal mindset, willing to try anything once.

Stephanie was a 5’8” brunette with a slim frame. She had been a recent competitor on Survivor, finishing in the top 5, but not taking home the top prize. She was also an athlete, a member of the women’s lacrosse team as well as training in MMA off and on. She sported a very dark tan to match her doe-sized amber eyes, with lean muscles and small, firm breasts. Her legs were a dream for any male seeing her in shorts. She had a scrappy yet conservative personality and was the yin to Claire’s yang.

Bill and Tom had, on occasion, interacted with the girls when they had been in Mark’s company. Being Jenny’s besties, they had seen each other both at Mark’s apartment and at Jenny’s apartment as well as on campus. Tom had made it known on multiple occasions his attraction to Stephanie, but she hadn’t reciprocated the interest. Like a lost puppy, that had not deterred him.

 

“It’s the girls. Oh man, Stephanie is looking hot”, Tom whispered, eyeing up the brunette’s long tanned legs, which contrasted nicely with her white short-shorts. “One of these days…”, his voice trailed off.

“Shhh, just listen”, Bill whispered back, motioning with his hands to Tom to quiet down.

 

“I feel bad. I didn’t say anything to Mark about tonight. He’s gonna be wondering why I didn’t call him.”

“Gee whiz Jenny. Give it a break. Mark’s not gonna die if you don’t see him for one night. Tonight is about us girls getting on our PJs and partying hard”, said Stephanie.

“Yeah, who needs guys to have fun?”, said Claire. “They can’t compete with Mr. Hitachi Wand, anyway. Give that whipped little guy a break. You’re gonna twist his little thing off if you keep riding him like you’ve been doing.” She made a motion like a cowgirl riding a bronco.

Jenny blushed bright red, shushing her friend as the girls were all smiles.

 

Oh shit!, thought Tom. He and Bill gave each other an excited look.

“Should we tell Mark”, whispered Tom.

“Oh, we’re telling Mark”, whispered Bill.

--

 

Mark sat in his house depressed.  Why wouldn’t Jenny want him at her party, she invited those two why not me?   We have been dating for almost one year and are closer then close.  Yet she invited her two girlfriends over and never asked me.  To make matters worse, this was their typical date night and it was almost the anniversary for when they began dating. Mark looked at the clock to find out it was only 8pm.  Jenny had already started her party.  Mark picked up his phone and called his two friends to hang out.

 

Tom and Bill were doing nothing important when they got Mark’s phone call.  In no time they came over to his house and found him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and looking mopey. 

“Dude what the hell,” said Bill.

“Yeah you invite us over to hang, and you’re going to be like this?” Tom couldn’t believe it.

“I can’t believe Jenny is having a sleep over with Clair and Stephanie and didn’t invite me,” replied Mark.

Tom and Bill glanced at each other and smiled.  They thought the same thing.  Two of the hottest girls in college are there in PJs just waiting for them to show up and give them a good time. 

Smirking, Bill sat next to Mark, “Hey man screw it.  You don’t need an invite. In fact, none of us do.  Let’s go there anyway.”

Tom sat on the other side of Mark, “Yeah Bill’s right. Besides, I bet Jenny wants you to show up but is too shy to ask you to.  We go over and pop in unexpected, she is going to be all like ‘Oh Mark I knew you would show up’.”

Mark sat there thinking. Well, she did like surprises. And she never said to his face not to show up.  “You’re right - she would love this.”

“Yeah and we will come along too because we all know each other and can have fun,” Bill chimed in.


Mark thought but a moment, before agreeing. With everything decided they started to get into Mark’s car. 

“Wait.  Let’s walk there so no one will know when we show up.  It would be a bigger surprise”,  Tom said.  He didn’t want the two chicks bailing when they heard them pull in the drive way.

“Well, she does live only five blocks away.  Alright let’s do it,” Mark said with a grin on his face too happy to see that he was being used by his friends.  They all walked down the street to Jenny’s house and walked up to the front door.  Mark pulled out his set of keys that Jenny lent them.  This is going to be fun, he thought.

--

 

Several minutes before Mark and his friends showed up, Jenny was talking with Claire and Stephanie.  “Hey Jenny, I don’t see any beer. I thought you were going to pick up some on the way back from work yesterday”, Claire asked as she rummaged through her fridge.

“No.”

“You should go get some.  It can’t be a sleep over without booze you know.”  Claire really liked to drink.

“She’s right - we do need booze.  Oh and you should get some snacks while you’re out.  Then we can party like there is no tomorrow!”  Stephanie jumped up off the couch and grabbed Jenny’s car keys and tossed them at her, playfully ordering her  “Now get going girlfriend before I get hungry.”

 

Jenny sighed, her friends were always so pushy, but she loved them.  “You do know it’s going to take a while before I get back, right?”

“Yeah, but it will be worth it,” Claire shouted from the kitchen looking for anything that could give her a buzz.

“Alright, I’ll go.”  Jenny walked out of her house and got into her Jeep.  She then pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street.  Not more than thirty seconds passed when Mark and his friends turned the corner and walked toward Jenny’s house.

 

Claire and Stephanie sat on the couch talking about the exams they just passed - the whole reason they were celebrating.  They both heard the door unlock and turned their heads. 

“Did someone forget their purse?”  Claire asked before she saw who it was entering the house.

Claire and Stephanie both jumped up off the couch when they saw it was none other than Mark and his friends.

--

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Party Time - Party Crashers by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 of Party Time.

Party Time: Party Crashers

 

Bill pushed open the door and walked past Mark.  “Sup bitches.”

Claire and Stephanie both glared at Bill. They never liked being called bitches, especially by a punk like him.   

Bill was a decent-looking guy, standing a bit over 6 feet tall, but he had a brash personality, bordering on arrogance. He was a self-important person and that came out in every way he presented himself. Tom, on the other hand, was around 5’11”, cute with stocky muscle build on a frame which could be described as a ‘hunk’. He was a bit of a follower and looked up to Bill as his best friend. He was not normally an aggressive person, except when he was with Bill.


Tom walked past Mark and went straight to the fridge looking for food, “Hey there isn’t anything to eat.”

“Yeah… Jenny went to get something.  You all shouldn’t be in here without her knowing,” Stephanie said with a hint of anger behind her voice.

“We wanted to surprise Jenny,” Mark told her.  “I thought she would love it if I showed up.”

 

Claire folded her arms over her chest to cover herself, considering she was in her PJs and felt exposed. “She might love it if YOU showed, up but why did THEY show up?”  She nodded toward Bill and Tom.

“Well, they thought it was a great idea for us to all celebrate with you all.”

“Yeah, don’t you feel like celebrating,” Bill said as he walked over to her side and put his arm over her shoulder.

 

Claire quickly shrugged his arm off and took a step away.  She was disgusted by this animal that would dare put his arm on her.  She looked at Stephanie who also was looking a bit self-conscious of her pajama outfit.  Both Claire and Stephanie weren’t shy or bashful ladies, but to have two men staring you down with eyes of pure lust… well that would make anyone self-conscious.

“Maybe you guys should come back later,” Stephanie tried to shoo Tom out the door but he just planted his feet and refused to budge.

“Hey - we just want to party,” he said and gave her a playful push, a bit rougher than intended.  Stephanie landed on her butt on the couch - it didn’t hurt but it made her angry and slightly scared of the bigger man.

“Tom calm down.  What the hell are you doing man?”  Mark started to think this was a bad idea.

“Hey - he just gave her a playful shove.  Like this,” Bill pushed Claire down on the couch too.  Both girls quickly huddled together and sat close for comfort.  Bill and Tom sat on either side of the girls and put their arms around them.

“Guys, maybe we SHOULD leave?”  Mark didn’t like where this could be heading.  He didn’t know what he was thinking bringing these two over to his girlfriend’s house.  He was grateful she wasn’t there to scold him for been so stupid.

“But we just got here,” Tom said with a hint of sorrow in his voice that everyone in the room knew wasn’t real.

“Yeah, Mark.  At least, let’s stick around until Jenny gets back.”  Bill was pulling Claire closer to him so she would be forced up against his body.

“Well, if you two behave we can.”  Mark took a seat in a chair that was a few feet away.

 

Both Bill and Tom grinned evilly while Claire and Stephanie tried to squirm out of their grip.  Unfortunately, the guys were a lot stronger than them.  “Get off you big ape,” Claire shouted and shoved Bill.  She grabbed Stephanie’s arm and yanked her out of Tom’s grasp.  They both took a couple steps back and frowned at the two boys who looked upset.  “You all better leave; this is a girl’s only party, you too Mark.”  With that being said Claire opened the front door and waited for them to leave.

Bill got up and walked over to the door and slammed it shut, “I don’t think so.”

Claire backed up with fear in her eyes.  She quickly grabbed Stephanie’s hand and backed away from Bill.  Tom got up and walked toward them, like a lion about to pounce on its prey.  Mark got up to confront the problem that was brewing.  He knew his friends were horndogs, but they’d never gone beyond aggressive flirtation when he’d been with them. He hadn’t thought they would cross a line, but now he was having serious doubts.

Claire and Stephanie started to panic and closed their eyes and pulled each other’s hands together like they were praying.

Mark pulled Tom and Bill to a stop and was about to say something when he heard Claire and Stephanie mumble something under their breaths.  “Claire, Stephanie.  It’s ok they won’t…”  Mark never got to finish his sentence when the room started to spin around.  He fell to the ground along with Bill and Tom.


Mark opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his head; it hurt like crazy.  He slowly sat up and looked around.  Tom and Bill were lying passed out next to him.  “What the hell is going on?”  He took a look around and found out what exactly was going on.  Everything was huge.  The couch, the coffee table,  the T.V., Claire, the front door, the picture of him and… wait Claire?  Mark quickly turned his head back to Claire and saw that she and Stephanie were both giantesses. Holy shit, we must be just a couple inches tall!  Before he could even ask what happened, Tom and Bill started to stir.

“It worked!” Stephanie said with disbelief.  She and Claire used to practice magic from an old book they found in the college library.  It had a lot of dumb spells in it, but the one they remembered was the shrinking spell.  They had never used it on a person before, but they had shrank small objects like food and clothes for fun.

Claire looked down at the tiny naked men and waved at them.  She saw Tom and Bill freak out and jumped up and ran in the opposite direction, but Mark just sat there dumbfounded.  She quickly scoped up the three of them and placed them on the coffee table.  All three tiny men stared at Claire and she stared right back at them.  After twenty seconds of staring, Mark asked the obvious question, “Claire, how?”

“Well, Stephanie and I used to practice a bit of magic and when these two beasts started to threaten us we quickly took action and shrank them.  Unfortunately for you, you just happened to be next to them.”  She had a sad look on her face, most likely pity but Mark wasn’t sure why.


“What the fuck are you going to do to us, you bitches?”  Bill shouted angrily at her.

Claire just looked at him like he was nothing but a pathetic bug ready to be crushed.  She slowly raised her hand and pushed him over with her finger with barely any effort.  Bill fell over scared out of his mind at the power she just showed.  Tom quickly picked him up and got him to his feet.

Stephanie came over and whispered something into Claire’s ear and a grin spread across her face.   “We were going to do nothing to you but now... well, now we have some party games we want to play.”


*** 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Party Time - Steph and Tom by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 of Party Time.

Image of Stephanie by OYG-3D (DA).

Party Time: Steph and Tom

 

Stephanie walked into the kitchen to grab something to keep the guys in.  She opened a couple of cabinets and found exactly what she was looking for, a deep glass bowl.  It was big enough to hold all three of them with plenty of room to spare.  The sides were steep enough to keep them from escaping and the most important part, it was see-through.

Walking back into the living room she placed the bowl on the coffee table and picked each nude man up and dropped them carefully into the prison, though for them, it felt like a 5 foot drop. Then she gathered up all their loose clothes. She then sat down next to Claire, and both of them leaned forward gazing triumphantly at the helpless men trapped before them.  For a couple of minutes everyone looked at one another. 

Claire let out a sigh of boredom, “Well isn’t this fun”, she said sarcastically.

 

Stephanie snapped her fingers, “Oh I have an idea.  I want to play with this one.”  She quickly dipped her hand into the bowl and picked out Tom.  He was no bigger than her index finger.

Tom was starting to freak out when he saw a giantess’ hand close around him.  He started to squirm around to get out but the hand wouldn’t release him.  He felt himself being pulled, and then the hand opened to reveal a giant face, Stephanie’s.

"You know, for a jerk, you look kind of cute when you are small,” she let a giggle out.  She tilted her hand around just to see him fumble helplessly in her grasp.  The power she had was god-like, just thinking about it made her… wet.  She could feel herself getting excited at the possibilities.  If she wanted, she could crush him in her hand like a bug and not even feel a thing; especially not regret for this bastard.  Even before this night, he had tried to hit on her multiple times and after each rebuke, he had become more aggressive towards her.  She said no as nicely as possible, but he kept coming back.  One time he got really mad and got physical with her; now it’s her turn.


Tom didn’t like the look she was giving him, the look of a predator sizing up its prey, and his size was not impressive.  He backed up away from her looming that got closer to him.  “I know you always wanted to get into my pants ever since we first met,” she said in a low voice but loud enough for everyone to hear.  She beamed at him with a bright smile; “Today is your lucky day.”

Tom was too scared to comprehend what she was saying.  Stephanie used her free hand to push her PJ bottoms down and reveal her panties.  Bill let out a loud whistle, Mark covered his eyes, and Tom just stared right at her.  Stephanie then pulled her panties down off her feet to reveal herself to the world.  It was a glorious sight for everyone to see – she was closely trimmed and the only part of her which wasn’t darkly tanned was the very white crop of hair that surrounded her pudendum.  She then propped her feet up on either side of the bowl and spread her legs.  Claire watched from the side with a big grin on her face. Slowly Stephanie lowered her hand with Tom in it toward her lower body.


Tom stood stiffly silent as he was lowered to the slice of Stephanie’s body he had always dreamed of.  The hand got closer and he could feel the heat radiate from it, see it shine with the beautiful liquid that was produced when a woman is aroused.  The hand was touching, parallel to her vagina giving Tom time to walk up to it and touch it with one of his hands.  The size of it started to set in on him as he started to back away.

“Awww, is someone having second thoughts?  Here, let me help you.”  Stephanie quickly pinched Tom and shoved him head first into her.  She closed her eyes and let out a gasp.  This felt great, she thought as she slowly pulled her fingers out with Tom still in her grasp.  She then shoved him back in, deeper.  Moaning she pulled out, then back in faster.  She continued this for a while making soft noises of pleasure as she used and abused little Tom.

 

Tom couldn’t believe what was happening, less than a minute ago he was staring at a beautiful object that just about every man wants and at a huge scale, when all of a sudden he was shoved in a dark, hot, wet, and particularly smelly cave, though he found it a pleasantly sweet smell.  Getting a mouthful of liquid he started to cough it up when he was pulled out.  Thinking it was over he let his breath go when he was shoved back in.  Over and over again he was shoved mercilessly in and out of Stephanie’s body with greater and greater force.

 

After a couple of minutes of this Stephanie pulled Tom out for good.  Tom felt like he just survived a car crash -  a wet and hot car crash.  His body was covered in Stephanie’s juices and he felt like his body was broken.  He tried to lift his arm but it barely moved.  He was too exhausted to budge an inch even if he even could break free of her grasp.  He was lifted up to Stephanie’s face.

“Ooooh that felt GOOD.  Was it as good for you as it was for me, little Tommy?”  Stephanie let out a laugh at her joke.  Never in her life had she felt this good.  Just thinking about it made her want to go again.  She was about to move him back down when her stomach let out a growl of hunger.  She then got a better idea.

Tom didn’t know what that noise was, but it couldn’t be a good thing.  He looked at Stephanie for an explanation when all he got was a grin.

“Man … sex always makes me hungry, and I was hungry before this.  Maybe we don’t need to wait for Jenny to return to have a snack.”  Stephanie quickly pulled her lower clothes up and looked at Claire who was grinning back at her.

Tom was hauled up to Stephanie’s face and then above it.  She tilted her head back and opened her maw as wide as she could. Tom looked down at her pearly white perfect teeth. He would have complimented her if not for his current plight. Tom wiggled as much as he could but again it didn’t help.  He felt her hot humid breath wash up over his lower body and up to his head.  It actually smelled kind of minty – Stephanie was a very hygienic girl, always brushing her teeth and washing her mouth after each meal and she hadn’t eaten a thing since lunchtime.  She slowly lowered the tiny person to her mouth and rolled out her tongue.  Her tongue slowly rose up and licked Tom’s legs, “Mmmm. You taste good, nice and … juicy.”

With that being said she dropped Tom in her mouth and let him hit her tongue.  Stephanie’s natural reflexes kicked in and she closed her mouth to prevent the escape of her meal as Tom desperately tried to cling to her lips.  She tilted her head back down and started to play with her food.

If Tom thought Stephanie’s vagina was hot and humid, then boy was he wrong.  Inside Stephanie’s mouth it felt like a rain forest, a dark, dripping, smelly, rain forest.  Tom tried to stand but the ground he was on kept moving.  He was standing on Stephanie’s tongue and she just loved the feeling of a helpless man trapped in her mouth.  She flicked her tongue to the left, flinging Tom into her left cheek.  She then pressed down on his back so his face was smashed into her cheek.  On the outside of her mouth Claire saw an indentation of a small person sticking out of her cheek.  She quickly covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud.

Stephanie started to suck on Tom like a jaw breaker.  She never tasted herself or any other woman before but there was a particular flavor attached to Tom and she loved it.  Sucking harder she quickly drained all the saliva in her mouth and the special flavor away from Tom.  She then used her tongue to pull Tom out of her cheek and into the center of her mouth.

Tom couldn’t move; his back was against Stephanie’s teeth and had his front body shoved into her fleshy cheek.  He was too scared to move anyway, afraid that any moment her mouth would open enough to trap him under her molars and crush him to death.  Then he felt it; as if someone turned on a vacuum, the saliva around him started to be drained.   He felt himself being sucked on by Stephanie, with the wall of her cheek closing in on him because of the lack of space from her sucking.  After about thirty seconds, Tom nearly blacked out from the pain, the sucking stopped.  He felt Stephanie fish him out of her cheek with her tongue and into the middle of her mouth.

Stephanie was done playing with her meal and was starving.  She slowly tilted her head back and without further adieu, swallowed Tom.  She could feel him slide down her throat and eventually feel him plop into her stomach.

Tom felt his world start to incline.  He looked back (to the best of his abilities in the dark).  He didn’t want to head in that direction but had no choice due to gravity and fell backwards.  He felt soft wet, but very tight walls squeeze him down.  He was pressed downward and down and down, until it opened up into a cavern with liquid at the bottom.  The liquid wasn’t deep enough to submerge him, just up to his knees, so after righting himself, he ran to a wall and started to beat against it shouting to let him out.

“Hey Claire, come here.”  Stephanie pulled her shirt up and pulled Claire’s head to her belly.  Claire had her ear pressed to Stephanie’s stomach, “Can you hear him?”

A few seconds passed, “No I can’t hear any-” she heard a small sound and felt a light beat.  “OH MY GOD,” she shouted and jumped back in surprise.  She leaned back in and listened to the helpless muffles of Stephanie’s victim.

 

Tom didn’t like where he was, it was even hotter than Stephanie’s mouth and a lot more humid.  It was sticky and it was starting to get hard to breath.  Also his skin itched.  He pounded on the walls again when he felt the cavern vibrate.  All of a sudden it started to shrink and liquid poured in out of nowhere.  Screaming he beat furiously on the wall trying to get out.  His skin started to itch even more and he started to cough more frequently.  His movements slowed down and he started to weaken.  Leaning against the wall he started to black out.


Stephanie giggled at the tickling in her belly.  All of a sudden her belly gurgled and then she burped, “Oops sorry.  That one got out.”  Claire continued to listen to the frantic sounds of Tom.  After a couple of minutes they started to slow down and then stop…

“I think he’s dead.”  Claire stated as she stared at the belly, she started to rub it.

“Mmmmm. That feels good.”  Stephanie didn’t care that she just ate a person; she loved the feeling of her belly having food in it and being rubbed.

“You have beautiful abs Steph”, said Claire as she continued rubbing in circles.

 

After a while Claire stopped and then looked at the two frightened tiny men huddled as far away from her with wide eyes.

“So now it’s my turn.”


*** 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Party Time - Claire and Bill by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 4 of Party Time.

Party Time: Claire and Bill


Waiting for Stephanie to return after a quick trip to the bathroom to cleanse her mouth, Claire looked at both of the helpless men trapped in the glass bowl.  She eyed each one trying to decide which of them she should pick.  After a couple of seconds of thought, which to Bill and Mark felt like minutes, she shrugged.  “I just don’t know which of you I want to play with.”

It was a troublesome for her to make a decision like this.  On one hand she had Bill, a complete asshole in every way.  She doubted the world would miss a person like him at all.  Then she had Mark; granted Mark was a great guy and all but there was something about him that made her want to use and abuse him.  She just couldn’t make up her mind on who was going to be her plaything.


Claire’s face was scrunched up as she was deep in thought.  Finally she blurted out, “I know!”  She went over to her purse and pulled a coin out and came back to the couch and sat down.  “I will flip a coin and if it lands on heads, Mark is going to have a great night with me.  If it lands on tails … well Bill, tough luck.”

“What the hell!!  You two killed Tom!!!  What kind of fucked up bitches are you!!?”, yelled Bill.

Claire leaned in closer to the bowl scaring Bill and causing him to fall backwards, “I sooo hope it lands on tails.”  Claire put the quarter on top of her thumb and gave it a flip.  She caught the coin as it fell in her hand and flipped it on to her other hand.  The coin was covered by Claire’s hand preventing anyone from seeing it.  “Well let’s see who the lucky winner is tonight.”  She slowly removed her hand away and let out yelp of surprise.  Then she let out a sigh, “I’m sorry Mark.”  She reached her hand in the bowl to pick up her lucky winner.

“Good luck Mark HAHAHA!!”  Bill had never felt happier in his life.  He just dodged the biggest threat in his life and would get to see another day.  I wonder what she is- his thought began.

Bill didn’t have time to finish that thought as Claire’s hand surrounded him and wrapped him in a crushing embrace.  His head was sticking out of her hand, in between her thumb and index finger.  She pulled him up to her face as she let out a devilish laugh literally in his face. 

“What the hell?  You said Mark was it.”

“No I said I was sorry to Mark, now I won’t be able to show him a great time.”

Desperately Bill turned around the best he could and saw what he feared the most; the coin was tails.  No, this can’t be happening, he thought. He tried to break free, but he just didn’t have the strength to do so.  Defeated he stared at the giantess who controlled his very life.

Claire loved the look on Bill’s face;  it was a mix of despair and fright.  Claire didn’t know what to do to the little prick; she wasn’t hungry and she wasn’t going to let him anywhere near her pussy.  The thought was revolting.  Why Stephanie shoved little Tommy in her was beyond her.  As she was thinking about what to do Bill, he started to get restless.

“Ok bitch hurry up and eat me!!”

The little asshole thinks he can-. Claire knew what she was going to do with him.  She smirked at him squeezed him a little tighter to make him wince in pain.  “I bet your entire life you have been a little asshole to everyone you meet.  That is why I have decided I will show you what a true asshole looks like.”  She let out a small giggle at what she just said.  She then asked Stephanie to move off the couch.  Claire then got on her knees and on one hand while holding Bill in the other, still close to her face so she could see the reaction of his face when he realized what was about to happen to him.

Bill didn’t know what the crazy bitch was thinking when she told him he was about to see a true asshole.  When she got up on the couch in doggy style he couldn’t help but get hard by the sexy position she took on the couch.  “You are one sexy bitch.”  Bill just didn’t know when to quit and yet he kept getting harder and harder when he thought of things he would like to do to her, if he were bigger that is.  He still had no idea what was coming his way when Claire raised up and used her free hand to pull her lower clothing down past her knees.  She then returned back to doggy style. 

“Alright, let’s do it bitch.  Shove me into your beautiful pussy.  I’m going to-” Bill was cut short when instead of going below her he was being raised up over her.  He quickly shut up when he saw her sexy ass loom closer to him.

Claire leaned forward and rests her head on the cushion and raised her ass higher into the air.  She brought her hand with Bill in it closer to her butt.  Then she stopped. How to do this; head first or feet?  Decisions, decisions… I know what to do.  “Hey Stephanie can you flip the coin for me and tell me what it lands on?”  There was silence and as everyone in the room heard the coin flip in the air and land with a smack of a hand.


… “Tails.”


“Perfect,” Claire purred.  “Bill, it sure looks like it isn’t your lucky day.”

With that being said, she used her free hand to pull her cheeks apart and slowly backed Bill’s feet up to her anus.  She felt the contact of the little feet and smiled to herself at the feeling of those small feet that are connected to that small body that is going up her ass.  She pressed harder and felt her anus open up for the intrusion and let a soft moan out.

Bill couldn’t see where he was heading but he wasn’t that stupid not to know where he was.  The smell gave it away.  There was a particular odor in the air that was unmistakable.  Bill felt the resistance of what felt like soft ground.  Whatever composure he had just flew out the window and he started to panic.  He was squirming, kicking, and screaming like a mad man.  Then the hand holding him pressed him down harder until he felt the surface under his feet give way.  He slowly continued his descent into the awaiting abyss.  Slowly his shins disappeared, then his thighs, and then his waist.  Then the hand holding him let go.

Claire let go of Bill and stayed leaning into the couch.  Her butt cheeks were still spread and could feel Bill trying to pull himself out.  Oh no you don’t, she thought slyly and used her lower abdominal muscles to pull him in deeper up to his chest.  There was a sharp yelp and then no movement at all.  Afraid she had already broken her toy, “Stephanie, how does it look back there?”


Stephanie leaned in a couple feet away and smiled at Bill who stopped moving to prevent any further descent into the hungry hole.  “You’re good.  He stopped moving though.”

“Well we can’t have that now can we,” she said and moved her right hand behind her to fix the problem

Bill looked up to see a giant finger descend on him.  He lifted his arms to block it but that was useless.  The finger pressed down on his head and applied pressure to move him further into the hole.  He slowly slid further into Claire’s hole.  Soon he was up to his chin and had only his hands and head outside the sphincter.  He could hear the laughter of Stephanie as she saw Bill was nearly in the hole.  Bill’s eyes went wide as the hole slid up over his lips.  He literally got a mouth full of ass.  The smell and taste was in his mouth and he forced himself to breathe through his nose.  This forced him to take a whiff of Claire’s ass – which, as hot as her ass looked, it smelled completely different.  His eyes started to tear due to the stench that he was forced to endure.  The finger stopped pressing so he was half a head out of her ass.

“Stephanie what does it look like?”

“It looks like you’re giving birth to a baby.”  She let out another laugh which Claire joined in with.

 

Bill could barely move and breathing was torture and now these two were making jokes about him.  He didn’t know how this could get worse, but suddenly, he felt the constriction start.  It took all his will power not to move, the slightest movement could send him deeper in.  He tried to say something to get the girls attention but all that came out was muffles.

“Claire.  It looks like he is trying to say something.  I bet he wants to say goodbye.”  Stephanie waved at him, “Bye-bye little man.”

Claire took her finger and began to finish the job she started.

Bill began to cry at what he heard.  Then the finger came back and applied pressure to the top of his head sending him deeper into Claire’s bowels.  With a small ‘plop’, his head went in fully, the puckered butthole tightening behind as his outstretched arms also were consumed by the hungry hole. Unable to move due to the walls pressing down on his side; he waited for the finger to retract.  It really wasn’t his lucky day.  The finger didn’t retract, instead it pushed deeper into Claire’s ass up to her first knuckle.  Then, she pushed further up to the second knuckle.  Bill took a big breath of fowl air to try and stay alive as long as he could when the movement stopped. Claire stopped after the second knuckle.

Claire paused as she felt Bill being pushed into her bowels by her finger and tried to decide if it was far enough.

Slowly the finger pulled out of Claire’s ass.  “Thank God.”  Bill was so glad for a second there he thought-

Claire let out a loud moan as she clenched her ass muscles as hard as possible. There was a sickening crunchy ‘pop’ and, after a moment, blood and the remains of Bill began to ooze out of her butthole.

“Quick, here…”, said Stephanie, handing an empty cup to Claire. Claire put the cup under and against her butt to catch the oozing remnants of Bill.  Stephanie ran to the kitchen to grab a cloth to clean up the small splotch from the initial oozing.


After most of ‘Bill’ had come out, Claire stood up and put her face to the cup which held the remains, wondering what he looked and smelled like now. She quickly pulled her noise away and gagged.  “Oh my god, yuck.”

She quickly dropped the cup into the garbage and went to the bathroom and washed her hands and her asshole out thoroughly.  She then returned back the living room and sat down on the couch next to Stephanie who stared at Mark who was in a fetal position, scared out of his mind.

“So what should we do with him?” Claire asked with an evil tone in her voice, nodding down at Mark.

“I have an idea,” answered Stephanie.

-- 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Party Time - Little Mark's Turn (ending 1) by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5 and finale of Party Time. Ending 1.

Image of gulping by OYG-3D (DA).

Party Time: Little Mark’s Turn (Ending 1)

 

Stephanie leaned in closer, “Hey little guy. How you doing?”

Mark was scared out of his mind, “You… You killed them.  You killed them both.”

Stephanie looked at Claire then smiled back at Mark, “We sure did, and you know what? It felt great!   Someone had to teach them a lesson.”

“Teaching them a lesson? By killing them! Why are you doing this?  Please - change me back!”, Mark demanded.

Claire let out sad sigh, “You see - that’s the problem… we don’t know how.”

“WHAT!!”

“Well, we learned how to shrink, but not how to fix it.  I mean, you were just collateral and we are sorry about that, but when life gives you lemons you make lemonade.”

 

Mark was more angry then scared at the two giantesses in front of him.   How could they be so stupid as to not learn the counter spell to fix this?  Before he could start insulting them and fight back the best he could, Stephanie broke his train of thought.

 

“Ugh, all this talk is boring - let’s have some fun.”  Grinning down over the top of the bowl; “I say we play hide and seek.”

Claire thought it was a stupid idea, “What? That’s boring. I want to do something more…” she licked her lips as she stared right at Mark.  Mark shivered at the thought of what Claire wanted to do to him now.

Stephanie rolled her eyes, “Not normal hide and seek, but hide and seek with perks.  Mark you have 60 seconds head start to go hide, and then we come looking for you.  Whoever finds you first gets you for the rest of the night…well, I guess it would be the rest of your life. I know Claire’s feeling a bit frisky, but I…I’m still a bit hungry”, shrugging in a nonchalant way she continued, “So, your fate would depend on who caught you. But to make it more exciting for us, and a chance for you, if you can hold out until Jenny gets home and get her to see you first, you win.  She is like home base, and she will get to keep you, and we will try to look for a spell to fix this.”

 

Mark jumped up at the last couple of sentences; he could be with Jenny instead of these psychotic killers, and eventually back to normal. His thoughts turned to Jenny’s whereabouts. Where the heck is she? How long will I have to hide for? Wait til she finds out what her friends did to Tom and Bill. He would exact a form of revenge, maybe even get those two burned at the stake for witchcraft, if such laws still existed.

 

Claire thought about it.  She didn’t want to give up her plaything but she knew there weren’t many places to hide in this house; and Jenny won’t be back for a while.  Plus she always loved a challenge.  “I think it’s a great idea.”

 

With everyone in agreement Stephanie picked up Mark and set him down in the middle of the family room.  Then Claire and Stephanie went into another room, which Mark insisted to prevent them from looking.  As soon as they left he bolted to the T.V.  He went behind the T.V. and used the cable to climb up to the DVD player that was inside a cabinet next the T.V.  Behind the DVD player he was obscured from vision.  Moments after hiding he heard the two giantesses bound into the room with hopes of catching him off guard.

 

“Darn.” Stephanie said with a hint of disappointment.  “Ah well - let the hunt begin.” She lot out a laugh as she went to the couch and checked under it; nothing.  She took out all the cushions too.  Then she checked behind the T.V.; again nothing.  She checked every chair and even pulled open the cabinet with the DVD player and looked, (but not behind) but found nothing.

Claire was having similar luck.  First she checked all the shoes near the front door, and then she checked all their stuff: purses, bags, clothes.  This little bugger can hide.  Claire then moved out into the kitchen just in case he made a run for it or made it here when they were counting.  She checked everywhere and found the same results, nothing.


Mark lay down behind the DVD player. After Stephanie had opened the cabinet, he nearly died.  She soon closed it and moved on; Mark let out a sigh of relief.  That was damn close.  After about five minutes of the family room being torn apart, he heard a perplexed Claire say out loud, “I think the little bugger made it into another room.”

He heard their footfalls leave and search the rest of the house.  Did he dare leave and hide somewhere? If so, would he be able to make it to Jenny?  No.  He would wait them out and then go for Jenny.

 

The house had an open layout, with the central dining room being the hub area. After about twenty minutes the house was torn apart and yet Mark was not found.  Stephanie and Claire were angry at how the little pest could hide so well.  Claire saw the lights of Jenny’s car as she pulled into the driveway.

 

“Dammit - I guess we lost, Stephanie.”  Claire exclaimed loudly, feeling extremely sad at the loss of her would-be pet.

“Not yet. He still needs to get to Jenny without us noticing,” she whispered with a smirk on her face. 

“I thought you said he just has to keep away until Jenny returned?”, Claire whispered back.

“I guess I kind of implied that. But I also did say Jenny was base. Base means he has to touch Jenny, right?”, Stephanie whispered back with a mischievous smirk.

“You’re so bad”, whispered Jenny in conspiratorial tone, “I love it.”

They both let out laughs as they split up to start to clean up the house so Jenny wouldn’t kill them. 

 

A couple of minutes later, Jenny walked through the door.  “Hey gang. I got food and beers.  Alright let’s get this party started.” 

Mark leapt out from behind the dvd player, jumping up and down and yelling at the top of his voice, “I made it. Jenny! Jenny! Babe, I’m over here”. He didn’t notice that Stephanie had silently crept from the kitchen back into the living room. For some reason, the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as he felt a breeze from behind.

Jenny didn’t hear the little man’s plea over the rustling of all the items she was carrying.

As Mark’s sole attention was on Jenny, who was busy closing the door with her foot as her arms were occupied with boxes of pizza and cases of beer, Stephanie struck quickly, like a frog’s tongue, lashing out with an arm and scooping Mark up in one smooth swoop.

Jenny walked into the dining room, setting the boxes of pizza and cases of beer on the table.  As she turned back to the girls (Claire had joined Stephanie in the living room, coming from the adjoining study), she noticed Stephanie quickly pop something into her mouth.

“What was that?”, she asked, about ten feet away from Stephanie.

Stephanie turned away from her for a moment, seeming to struggle to speak, then after a few moments, she swallowed hard, gulping something down.

She turned back to Jenny, simultaneously winking at Claire as she did, “ahem”, she cleared her throat, patting her chest “Oh, um, nothing”, she smiled, “I just got a bit hungry waiting for you to get back. So I had a couple snacks.” Claire fought back a laugh.

 

“Sorry, traffic was bad”, Jenny explained, “Hope you didn’t ruin your appetite. I got plenty of pizza.”

“No worries. They were just small snacks. I’m still pretty hungry”, Stephanie proclaimed.

“They didn’t look so little to me”, Jenny retorted, “that was quite the bulge going down your throat.”

Stephanie just shrugged with a sheepish grin.

“Anyway, let’s dig in”, Jenny said, then went to a cabinet to get plates and napkins.

 

She sat down in-between Stephanie and Claire, who had gotten seated.  They all started to dig in and start talking about girl things and how they felt about their exams.  After a few bites, her thirst kicked in and she went into the kitchen area to grab the bottle opener.

 

When Jenny got back, Claire and Stephanie put on smiles and acted like they finished a joke.  “…and that’s when I said ‘that’s what he said.’”  They both broke out in laughter causing Jenny to smile too. Continuing their talk of whatever, the night went on. Jenny noticed from time to time, Stephanie would rub her belly.

 

“You ok Steph?”, she asked, concerned.

“Oh, erm, yeah. Just a bit of cramps”, she lied, smiling at both Jen and Claire, who just rolled her eyes.

 

After an hour of eating, drinking and talking, Jenny was totally hammered.  She had a long week and tonight she was going to party like crazy.  She was so drunk that she was swaying a little bit.  Somehow, the discussion turned away from exams and school and onto Mark.

“Jenny, was there anything big Mark did that you didn’t like? “, Stephanie inquired.

Big Mark?, she thought, that was a strange thing to say. She shrugged it off. “Well there was that one time…”

She told them the story - about a week into their relationship, she caught him cheating with another woman.  She swore she would break up if he ever did that again and ever since he has been listening to her and trying to get on her good side.  He eventually did, but deep down she didn’t know if she could ever truly forgive him.

“Well, I’m sure he’ll get what he deserves.”  Claire said, giving a sideways look to Stephanie.  

“What do you mean by that?”, said Jenny, arching an eyebrow.

“Oh, nothing”, Claire replied, breaking eye contact to look down and pick up another small slice of pizza.

 

After they had polished off all the pizza they could eat, Jenny asked Stephanie if she would clean off the table and put the leftovers in the fridge.

“It would be my pleasure”, Stephanie responded. But just at that moment, there was a loud gurgle from her belly and she felt a definitive pressure on her abdomen. She had eaten and drank too much and little Tommy and little Mark apparently wanted to come out.

“Excuse me”, she said hastily as she quickly ran to the closest bathroom.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of things. Steph can do the dishes tonight”, Claire said, covering for Stephanie.

 

Stephanie just looked at the toilet bowl and felt sick.  Sitting down, log after log made it’s way out of her bowels. Holy shit!, she thought, I’ve never crapped so much in my life

She was about to flush when her memory came back as she saw the remains of one of the shrunken men on one of the logs. She wondered if it was little Mark or little Tom. She decided on a whim that it was Mark’s. Stephanie just waved goodbye to Mark’s remains when she felt extremely tired and lightheaded.  She flushed the toilet and went to bed.

--

 

The next morning, Jenny woke up with a killer headache and couldn’t remember a thing from last night.  She came downstairs where she found Claire and Stephanie both with similar headaches. The two had been discussing how tasty the food was the previous night. Jenny found it a little weird when they had both giggled at her agreement.

They all ate breakfast in silence until she broke the silence.  “Soooo, that was some party last night?”

“Yeah,” both of the others said at the same time.

“You know, it’s weird.  I can’t remember what happened last night.  Whatever happened, I now feel like I can forgive Mark for that one time he cheated on me.  You know the time we started dating.  I don’t know how, but whatever happened I feel like I can forgive him for anything.”

Both Stephanie and Claire grinned at each other remembering what happened.

“You know what - I’m giving him a call to tell him how much I love him.  What do you think he’s doing right now?”

Claire looked at Stephanie and looked back at Jenny, “You know, probably hanging out with his shitty friends somewhere close by.”

 

The End (ending 1) 

End Notes:

alternate ending coming up in the next chapter

Party Time - Little Mark's Turn (ending 2) by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5 and finale of Party Time. Ending 2.

Paty Time: Little Mark’s Turn (ending 2)

 

Stephanie leaned in closer, “Hey little guy. How you doing?”

Mark was scared out of his mind, “You… You killed them.  You killed them both.”

Stephanie looked at Claire then smiled back at Mark, “We sure did, and you know what? It felt great!   Someone had to teach them a lesson.”

“Teaching them a lesson? By killing them! Why are you doing this?  Please - change me back!”, Mark demanded.

Claire let out sad sigh, “You see - that’s the problem… we don’t know how.”

“WHAT!!”

“Well, we learned how to shrink, but not how to fix it.  I mean, you were just collateral and we are sorry about that, but when life gives you lemons you make lemonade.”

 

Mark was more angry then scared at the two giantesses in front of him.   How could they be so stupid as to not learn the counter spell to fix this?  Before he could start insulting them and fight back the best he could, Stephanie broke his train of thought.

 

“Ugh, all this talk is boring - let’s have some fun.”  Grinning down over the top of the bowl; “I say we play hide and seek.”

Claire thought it was a stupid idea, “What? That’s boring. I want to do something more…” she licked her lips as she stared right at Mark.  Mark shivered at the thought of what Claire wanted to do to him now.

Stephanie rolled her eyes, “Not normal hide and seek, but hide and seek with perks.  Mark you have 60 seconds head start to go hide, and then we come looking for you.  Whoever finds you first gets you for the rest of the night…well, I guess it would be the rest of your life. I know Claire’s feeling a bit frisky, but I…I’m still a bit hungry”, shrugging in a nonchalant way she continued, “So, your fate would depend on who caught you. But to make it more exciting for us, and a chance for you, if you can hold out until Jenny gets home and get her to see you first, you win.  She is like home base, and she will get to keep you, and we will try to look for a spell to fix this.”

 

Mark jumped up at the last couple of sentences; he could be with Jenny instead of these psychotic killers, and eventually back to normal. His thoughts turned to Jenny’s whereabouts. Where the heck is she? How long will I have to hide for? Wait til she finds out what her friends did to Tom and Bill. He would exact a form of revenge, maybe even get those two burned at the stake for witchcraft, if such laws still existed.

Claire thought about it.  She didn’t want to give up her play thing but she knew there weren’t many places to hide in this house; and Jenny won’t be back for a while.  Plus she always loved a challenge.  “I think it’s a great idea.”


With everyone in agreement Stephanie picked up Mark and set him down in the middle of the family room.  Then Claire and Stephanie went into another room, which Mark insisted to prevent them from looking.  As soon as they left he bolted to the T.V.  He went behind the T.V. and used the cable to climb up to the DVD player that was inside a cabinet next the T.V.  Behind the DVD player he was obscured from vision.  Moments after hiding he heard the two giantesses bound into the room with hopes of catching him off guard.

“Darn.” Stephanie said with a hint of disappointment.  “Ah well - let the hunt begin.” She lot out a laugh as she went to the couch and checked under it; nothing.  She took out all the cushions too.  Then she checked behind the T.V.; again nothing.  She checked every chair and even pulled open the cabinet with the DVD player and looked, (but not behind) but found nothing.

Claire was having similar luck.  First, she checked all the shoes near the front door, and then she checked all their stuff: purses, bags, clothes.  This little bugger can hide.  Claire then moved out into the kitchen just in case he made a run for it or made it here when they were counting.  She checked everywhere and found the same results, nothing.

 

Mark lay down behind the DVD player. After Stephanie had opened the cabinet, he nearly died.  She soon closed it and moved on; Mark let out a sigh of relief.  That was damn close.  After about five minutes of the family room being torn apart, he heard a perplexed Claire say out loud, “I think the little bugger made it into another room.”

He heard their footfalls leave and search the rest of the house.  Did he dare leave and hide somewhere? If so, would he be able to make it to Jenny?  No.  He would wait them out and then go for Jenny.


The house had an open layout, with the central dining room being the hub area. After about twenty minutes the house was torn apart and yet Mark was not found.  Stephanie and Claire were angry at how the little pest could hide so well.  Claire saw the lights of Jenny’s car as she pulled into the driveway.

“Dammit - I guess we lost, Stephanie.”  Claire exclaimed loudly, feeling extremely sad at the loss of her would-be pet.

“Not yet. He still needs to get to Jenny without us noticing,” she whispered with a smirk on her face. 

“I thought you said he just has to keep away until Jenny returned?”, Claire whispered back.

“I guess I kind of implied that. But I also did say Jenny was base. Base means he has to touch Jenny, right?”, Stephanie whispered back with a mischievous smirk.

“You’re so bad”, whispered Jenny in conspiratorial tone, “I love it.”

They both let out laughs as they split up to start to clean up the house so Jenny wouldn’t kill them.  Unbeknownst to them, Mark had overheard their whisper (for a whisper by them was still relatively loud to him). He felt stung by their level of deceitfulness. They’re not going to get me that easy, he said to himself.

 

A couple of minutes later, Jenny walked through the door.  “Hey gang. I got food and beers.  Alright let’s get this party started.”  Jenny walked into the dining room and put down a couple of boxes of pizza and cases of beer.  She sat down in-between Stephanie and Claire, who had come in from adjoining rooms, with a box of pizza set down on the table.  They all started to dig in and start talking about girl things and how they felt about their exams.

When Mark had heard Jenny walk through the door, it took all his mental strength not to run to her.  After hearing what Claire and Stephanie said he knew this wasn’t going to be easy.  He slid down the cable and looked at the three giantesses across the room from the shadows behind the cabinet.  After ten minutes of talk, Mark saw Jenny get up and go into the kitchen.  As she left, he saw both of the other girls search franticly with their eyes.  This was definitely not going to be easy.

When Jenny got back, Claire and Stephanie put on smiles and acted like they finished a joke.  “…and that’s when I said ‘that’s what he said.’”  They both broke out in laughter causing Jenny to smile too.  She just came back with some napkins and set them down with the rest of their supplies.  Continuing their talk of whatever, the night went on.  She was oblivious to the fact that whenever she talked to one of them, the other searched the room with her eyes.


Mark made his way to Stephanie’s bag, which just happened to be near the cabinet.  Timing the conversation right he dashed to Claire’s bag which was close but there was a moment he would be out in the open.  The conversation was still going showing that he was safe.  Now he was practically in the kitchen.  He timed his movements to when all three of them laughed.  He dove into the kitchen out of their sights.

Claire stood up.

“What’s up?” Jenny asked which caused her to laugh at her silly joke.  She was a little buzzed.

“I think I saw something move.”

Marks heart stopped.  No I was careful! There is no way!  He heard footsteps and he knew there wasn’t anywhere to hide as he was in the middle of the kitchen trying to get up to the counter.

I found him, that sly bastard, Claire thought as she walked into the front of the living room to check a shoe see saw move. Nothing.  What?  I could have sworn…

“You find anything?”  Stephanie asked, mad that Claire found Mark first.

“No….”

Mark was so relieved that Claire didn’t find him.  He quickly climbed up the counter using everything at his disposal to get up to the counter.  Next time Jenny comes in here I will get her attention and then this nightmare will be over.


About an hour later Mark was getting impatient with Jenny.  She was taking forever to come back into the kitchen.  Of course she was entertaining her guests but still…

“Hey Jenny can you get me another napkin.”

“Sure.”

To Mark, it was great news and his heart began racing in excitement.  Waiting for Jenny to walk into the kitchen and grab some more napkins,  Mark quickly came out of his hiding spot behind the coffee machine and shouted, “JENNY!!!”

Jenny heard a voice behind her.  She turned around and saw Mark, but it wasn’t Mark.  It couldn’t be Mark.  He was taller than that.  Quickly she grabbed the imposter and walked out to her friends.

“Look at what I found.”  Jenny held her hand out to her friends.

 

Both of Stephanie and Claire were alarmed at the fact that Jenny found Mark.  “Where did you find him?”

“He was in the kitchen.  So… what is it?”

Jenny was totally hammered.  She had a long week and tonight she was going to party like crazy.  She was so drunk that she was swaying a little bit.

Mark couldn’t believe it.  Jenny seemed to be in no condition to help him.  Now he stared at the two evil giantesses who just grinned at a devilish idea.

“Well Jenny, that is a little Mark”, said Stephanie, talking to her as a teacher might talk to a student.

“A little Mark?  What is that?”  Jenny had a look of confusion on her face.

Stephanie giggled.  “Well… it’s like Mark but, it’s not.”

“Oh,” Jenny eyes grew wide.  “So what do we do with a little Mark?”

 

“Hmmm, well, have you had dessert yet?”, asked Claire, winking sideways at Stephanie, who stifled a laugh. Mark looked up at Jenny. He was stunned speechless for the moment.

“Uh, no. Not yet”,  She looked down at Mark, opening her fingers as he lay back on our her palm, facing up at her.  She refocused her eyes, looking carefully at him. “He does look tasty. Can I really eat him?”

“Well you did find him,” Claire said more to Mark to remind him of what the deal was.  “You get to do whatever you want with him.”

“Yeah Jenny, in fact was there anything big Mark did that you didn’t like?  You could exact your revenge on little Mark if you wanted.”  Stephanie chimed in.

 

Mark saw where this was going and tried to get Jenny’s attention, but with her focus averted towards the girls, she didn’t hear him. Perhaps the girls were bluffing, in light of what was done to his friends, knowing it would give him a sexual thrill at the danger of being eaten. They wouldn’t really let her do it, would they? After all, he had gotten along with all of them quite well over the semester.

 

“Well there was that one time…”

Oh No!  About a week into his relationship she caught him cheating with another woman.  She swore she would break up if he ever did that again and ever since he has been listening to her and trying to get on her good side.  He eventually did, but deep down he knew she would never truly forgive him.

“Well I’m sure if you take revenge through little Mark, you will be able to forgive big Mark. Why don’t you go ahead and eat him?”  Claire urged, seeing the panic in Mark’s face.   Giggling, Stephanie retrieved a bottle of chocolate syrup from the refrigerator.

Jenny thought she was doing the right thing because deep down she didn’t fully forgive Mark for cheating on her.  This could fix it.  She nodded her head a couple of times; each nod cemented her resolve.  She quickly closed her fist to re-imprison her little man and moved next to her friends. Perhaps this would be a way to finally forgive Mark, she thought.

Mark couldn’t believe what was happening. Things were moving too quickly for his little mind to comprehend. He just knew he had to somehow reason with Jenny. If he could get the engine in her brain working and overcome her inebriation, she could still be his sanctuary.

“Are you ready?”, Jenny said, looking down at him.  The other girls came up beside her, all six eyes peering down at Mark.

Coming out his stupor, Mark said responded…”eh, what?”

Claire leaned in closer and shouted, “SHE SAID -  ARE YOU READY?!!”  All the girls burst into laughter.

Mark knew that time was possibly running out for him – this might be his last chance. Summoning as much air into his lungs as possible , he looked up to Jenny and yelled up to her,  “Jenny for the love of God, it’s ME!!!  Mark!!!  The real one!!!”

The hand around Mark started to lessen the pressure slowly opening. Jenny looked at Claire and Stephanie. They both nodded their heads, encouraging her to disregard the tiny person.

“Here, he’ll taste even better with this on him”, Stephanie dribbled some chocolate syrup on him.

Mark closed his eyes as the syrup landed on top of his head and ran down the sides of his body, quickly engulfing him. He kneeled on Jenny’s palm under the pressure, though it lasted only a moment, Stephanie quickly closing the cap and setting the bottle on the counter. As he tried to clear the dark thick, sticky substance from his eyes and mouth, he felt his balance shift severely and he was suddenly tipped upside down.

Opening his eyes, he realized he was dangling from Jenny’s fingers over her huge open mouth. To her side, two other huge faces grinned from cheek to cheek. Mark could smell the alcohol on them as it wafted up to him.  The smell of alcohol started to get to him, he already felt a little light headed.  Thanks to the alcohol his girlfriend is about to do something disastrous to him.  If Mark could go back in time he would murder the man who invented alcohol. Chocolate syrup dripped off his body and into Jenny’s mouth below him.

“JENNY! DON’T LISTEN TO THEM. IT’S REALLY ME”, he pleaded, his eyes tearing up.

Jenny looked more carefully at Mark and squinted her eyes.  Mark held his breath as he waited forever for her to recognize him.  Then she slowly shook her head no.  “No you aren’t, I distinctly remember him being at least…” she eyed his size, “ten times larger than you.”

 

…Oh My God…

 

Looking at Stephanie with eyes full of terror Mark started to flail.  She doesn’t see me as a real person!, he realized. Before even another word was formed on his lips he was dropped carelessly.  Mark was in free fall for a split second before he hit the moist softness of Jenny’s tongue. He landed and quickly somersaulted into a position straddling her tongue, one leg on either side of the tongue which had curled up behind his back, pushing him face forward towards her throat.

Jenny took a moment to taste small Mark, “Mmmm, Mmmm”, she breathlessly exclaimed her approval, then with a quick shift of the muscles near the top of her mouth, she shifted him up as she involuntarily angled her head upwards, Mark sliding into her esophagus. With a large gulp, she swallowed him down.

Watching from the side, Stephanie and Claire watched the large lump travel down Jenny’s beautiful long throat. It was like watching a wave rippling on the beach, except in reverse.

“Ahhhh”, Jenny exhaled, sniffling with her nose as she righted her face, leveling it back to it’s normal position, “little Mark was delicious!”

“See, I knew you’d like it”, Stephanie giggled. As Jenny took a few more moments to collect her thoughts, Stephanie and Claire high-fived each other just out of her vision.

--

 

It was middle of early morning when Jenny felt a pressure on her abdomen. Jumping out of bed and rushing into the bathroom. She quickly squeezed out a couple of moist logs of waste. She took a minute to wipe herself.  Jenny just looked at the toilet bowl and felt a bit sick.  The girls had made her drink and take some funky food that would make her want to … she couldn’t remember.  She was about to flush when her stomach protested and then her memory came back of her swallowing Mark.  NO not Mark, little Mark.

She flushed the toilet and went back to bed.

--

 

The next morning, Jenny woke up with a killer headache and couldn’t remember a thing from last night.  She came downstairs where she found Claire and Stephanie both with similar headaches. The two had been discussing how tasty the food was the previous night. Jenny found it a little weird when they had both giggled at her agreement.

They all ate breakfast in silence until she broke the silence.  “Soooo, that was some party last night?”

“Yeah,” both of the others said at the same time.

“You know, it’s weird.  I can’t remember what happened last night.  Whatever happened, I now feel like I can forgive Mark for that one time he cheated on me.  You know the time we started dating.  I don’t know how, but whatever happened I feel like I can forgive him for anything.”

 

Both Stephanie and Claire grinned at each other remembering what happened.

 

“You know what - I’m giving him a call to tell him how much I love him.  What do you think he’s doing right now?”

Claire looked at Stephanie and looked back at Jenny, “You know, probably hanging out with his shitty friends somewhere close by.”

 

The End (ending 2)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14105