Have a merry mega Christmas by Mr_G
Summary: It's Christmas 2000. Katie Spencer now a huge GTS-Goddess has some guests for Christmas.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3841 Read: 15784 Published: December 20 2009 Updated: December 20 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Have a merry mega Christmas  Chapter one December 24, 2000 

Katie Spencer looked over the cold landscape of Nova Scotia. She was standing in the middle of a forest, not daring to come close to a town, especially her hometown. At 102,852.6 feet in height, Katie could easily wipe it off the map.

 

"It was a mistake to come here." Katie though to herself. Yet she couldn't stay away from Nova Scotia.

 

She looked down at the laptop computer in her hands. It had been a gift she received last Christmas. The last Christmas she had spent with her family. Even then she was over 2700 feet tall. Despite her best efforts, she managed to damage a few of her neighbour’s homes. And barely managed to avoid crushing her own house.

 

She decided to check her email. As she feared there was an email from her parents.

 

Dear Katie:

 

Are you sure you won't come home for Christmas? We miss you.

 

Your loving parents

 

Katie thought about it a moment then typed out a response.

 

Dear Mom and Dad:

 

We have been through this. It's too dangerous for you for me to return home. I'm too big. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.

 

Have a very merry Christmas.

 

Love Katie

 

She couldn't bring herself to tell them about her recurring nightmare. The one where she came home and crushed her parents underfoot leaving nothing but blood stains in the snow.

 

The Spencer's were disappointed but not surprised by Katie's response.

 

"Maybe it's for the best." Mr. Spencer said.

 

"But I still want to see her." Mrs. Spencer said.

 

"If that all you want to do just go out in the backyard." Mr. Spencer said.

 

"That's not the same thing and you know it." Mrs. Spencer replied.

 

Katie was miles away, but she was so large, she could be seen from her hometown. The Spencer's spent a few moments watching her. Then to their surprise Katie was joined by an even larger GTS-Goddess.

 

"Jennifer Large, what are you doing here?" Katie asked.

 

"I'm just passing through. I'm here to drop off Dennis." Jennifer replied.

 

"The same Dennis who wished for a GTS-goddess party to occur on his home world?"

 

"Yes. He's going to spend the holidays with you." Jennifer replied.

 

"Why me?" Katie asked.

 

"We decided that he needs to be with a gentle GTS-goddess for a while. Besides you won't have to worry about killing him. Now hold out your hand."

 

Jennifer then dropped Dennis into the palm of Katie's hand.

 

"See you later Katie."

 

"Wait! Can't you stay for a while? I don't want to be lonely this Christmas." Katie cried.

 

"Hey what I'm I? Chopped liver?" Dennis asked.

 

"You got Dennis and a laptop with access to the inter-universe net. So you're not lonely. I got to go, have a merry Christmas Katie."

 

Jennifer Large then walked into a wormhole mouth and disappeared. Katie looked down into her hand. She could sense Dennis but not see him.

 

"Something wrong Katie?" Dennis asked.

 

"I can hear you. And sense your presence, but I can't see you." Katie replied.

 

"You mentioned that you're lonely. What happened to your parents and your boyfriend?"

 

"How do you know about that?"

 

"I used to read a lot of giantess and goddess stories."

 

"If that's the case, how come you wished for a GTS-Goddess party to take place on your home world?" Katie asked.

 

"I never dreamt my wish would come true. It's cost me the lives of my friends and my family. Heck, only Michigan remains on my home world." Dennis replied.

 

"I know how you feel. When I went to Wishbone and wished I were taller. I never dreamt this would happen."

 

"So we were both burned by Wishbone."

 

Katie smiled then she said.

 

"Maybe spending the holidays with you won't so bad after all."

 

Katie then sat down, making sure that Dennis didn't fall out of her hand.

 

"My parents are still around, but I'm afraid of accidentally crushing them to death. The same goes for Kevin. That's why I broke up with him."

 

"Do you still love him?" Dennis asked.

 

"Aren't you getting kind of personal?" Katie asked.

 

"I'm curious."

 

"Yes. I do love him. But other than sending him the occasional email. I dare not make contact with him. Besides I'm sure he's with a woman who cares about him right now.

 

Meanwhile in the Blair household:

 

"You got to move on Kevin."

 

"I know mom, but I still miss Katie."

 

"It would never have of worked out. Besides there are plenty of other women out there."

 

Back in Nova Scotia, Katie and Dennis were still talking.

 

"You may be too big Katie, but at least your family and friends are alive. Mine are all dead."

 

"Not all of them."

 

"Who said that?" Dennis asked.

 

"That was Mr. G. Were about to have some company." Katie replied.

 

A wormhole then opened up beside Dennis and a figure emerged.

 

Dennis couldn't believe his eyes. Tallgirl was standing in front of him.

 

"Tallgirl is it really you?" Dennis asked. Tallgirl's response was to throw a punch in his face.

 

"That's for destroying our home world." She said. The she hugged him.

 

"It's nice to see you Dennis."

 

"Nice to see you Tallgirl. But how do you know what happened to home?" Dennis asked.

 

"It was the subject of a movie on Kim Buck's world. Not a bad movie either."

 

"I hate to interrupt. But do you mind introducing me?" Katie asked.

 

Tallgirl then noticed Katie for the first time. Then she realized that what she was standing on was not the top of a hill. But was the palm of Katie's hand.

 

"Oh my God." Tallgirl cried.

 

"Actually I'm a GTS-Goddess. Name is Katie Spencer."

 

"I'm Julia Howell a.k.a. Tallgirl."

 

"We were friends back home." Dennis added.

 

"More like a fellow GTS fan. I must say I never thought I would get to meet a real live GTS-Goddess." Tallgirl commented.

 

"So what's life like on Kim Buck's world?" Dennis asked.

 

"It's great. I'm now a model making big bucks. I'm popular and I date tons of great guys even Kim Buck himself." Tallgirl replied.

 

"Who's Kim Buck?" Katie asked.

 

"He's one of the main characters of the novel 'GTS-o-Rama'." Dennis replied.

 

"Want to meet Kim Buck?" Tallgirl asked.

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter two 

"Why not? Send him down." Katie replied.

 

Kim Buck was watching 'Santa Giantess' on the GTSTV (showing GTS programming 24 hours a day) When a wormhole opened up in the television screen.

 

"What the hell?" Kim Buck cried as he was sucked through the television screen.

 

He soon landed next to Tallgirl. She began to make introductions.

 

"Kim Buck met Dennis and Katie. People meet Kim Buck."

  

Kim Buck looked like he was in his early twenties, about 5'8" in height with black hair, with no beard or moustache. His skin was white (but not pale) and judging from his sweater and sweatpants, he wasn't expecting company.

  

Kim surveyed the scene. Then he said.

 

"I've been spending too much time watching and reading GTS. I'm now having GTS dreams."

 

"This is no dream." Tallgirl replied.

 

"It's has to be. I recognize Dennis from the GTS-goddess party movies. Same goes for Katie Spencer, although she made her first appearance on 'Wishbone: the series'."

 

"Somebody made a television series on Wishbone?" Katie asked the anger showing in her voice.

 

"A popular series at that. " Kim added.

 

"You speak weird for a guy who's just a character in a novel." Dennis said.

 

"A novel? I have no idea what you're talking about. Besides you’re the fictional character around here." Kim replied.

 

"No you are." Dennis replied.

 

"Boys, its Christmas Eve. Let's not argue." Tallgirl said.

 

"That's reminds me, I'm missing 'Santa Giantess'. Then after that comes the classic 'How the giantess stole Christmas."

 

"Shouldn't that be 'How the Grinch stole Christmas'"? Katie asked.

 

"What's a Grinch?" Dennis asked.

 

"Never mind that is Christmas shows all you got on your mind?" Katie asked.

 

"Not at all, I also have my Christmas wish list on the brain." Kim replied.

 

"Let me guess, have a giantess fall in love with you." Dennis commented.

 

"Very funny. Actually I hope to get the 2001 GTS-Goddess box calendar. Each day profiles a different GTS-goddess. Also I hope to get 'The tenth annual years best GTS stories' and "the mega collection of mega stories'. " Kim replied.

 

"You're missing the true sprit of Christmas." Tallgirl commented.

 

"I don't care. I just want to go home." Kim whined.

 

"Hey! You’re not the only one here against his will." Dennis cried.

 

"Oh! You don't like my company?" Katie asked.

 

"Actually you weren't my first choice. I was hoping for April Gabriel or Marilyn Janeway or even Alexandria." Dennis replied.

 

"And why would you prefer their company over mine?" Katie asked.

 

"Please don't take this the wrong way Katie, but you’re a bit too large for my taste." Dennis replied.

 

"I hate to interrupt, but how do I get home?" Kim asked.

 

"You want to leave? I thought you were a GTS fan. " Tallgirl commented.

 

"I am a giantess fan. But."

 

"But what?" Katie asked.

 

"For starters Katie isn't on my list of favourite GTS-Goddess. You’re a romantic fool Katie."

 

"Kim, I don't think it’s a good idea to insult a GTS-Goddess when you're standing in the palm of her hand." Tallgirl warned. But Kim Buck wasn't listening.

  

“Second, I sort of feel like Tom in the story 'Tom visits the shrunken man resort'."

 

"I'm not familiar with that story." Katie commented.

 

"I've read it. Tom is this guy who dreams about being shrunk and being played with by beautiful women. But when it actually happens, he goes nuts." Dennis replied.

 

"So I repeat. How do I go home?" Kim asked.

 

"Why don't you jump off her hand?" Dennis suggested.

 

"Of course. This is a dream. I should wake up before I hit the ground."

 

Kim Buck then ran toward the edge of Katie's hand.

 

"Kim no. Don't do it." Tallgirl cried. But Kim didn't listen; he jumped off the edge. The sounds his screaming then filled the air. Then they stopped.

 

"What happen to Kim Buck?" Dennis asked.

 

"I'm not sure, but I think he went back home." Katie replied.

 

Back on Kim Buck's world

 

"Hi Mrs. Buck is Kim home?" Adam asked.

 

"He was sitting in front of the TV watching that stupid GTS station. But I haven't seen him for a while now." Mrs. Buck replied.

 

"IEEEEE!" Boom, Crash!

 

Both Mrs. Buck and Adam ran to investigate the noise. Sitting the wreckage of a chair in the living room, was a dazed Kim Buck.

 

"What the heck happened to you?" Adam asked.

 

"I think I just had a GTS nightmare." Kim replied.

  

Back on Katie's world

 

Katie and her two friends in her hand weren't sure what to do next. Then Katie said.

 

"Hey it's Christmas Eve. We should be celebrating."

 

"But can we do so out of the cold?" Dennis asked.

 

"Dennis has a point, the sun is setting and the temperature dropping fast."

 

"You have a choice Tallgirl you can stay with me or your. Hmm I guess you can't spend the holiday with your family."

 

"The only family I got left is a sister in Michigan, and we don't get along." Tallgirl replied.

 

"That's too bad." Katie commented.

 

"I was planning to go to a party on Kim Buck's world. But I want to hear what you got planned first Katie."

 

"Well I was planning to retreat to my heated tent. Sing a few Christmas carols, maybe surf the inter-universe net to see what some of the other GTS-Goddess are doing for Christmas. As for Christmas day itself, the past two Christmas's I've gotten candies, meat pie and a present." Katie replied.

 

"You aren't planning to spend the day with family?" Tallgirl asked.

 

"I'm afraid of accidentally crushing them to death." Katie replied.

 

"Sounds like a pretty dull Christmas." Tallgirl commented.

 

"Hey there's not a person can do when one's over 100,000 feet tall." Katie replied.

 

"There's plenty a GTS-Goddess your size can do." Dennis commented.

 

"I meant without being destructive." Katie replied.

 

"Could the Sizechangers help?" Tallgirl asked.

 

"Their services are expensive. Just getting a Christmas tree involved giving them rights to the island nation of Cuba." Katie replied.

 

"You have a Christmas tree?" Dennis asked.

 

"Yes. It's in the tent."

 

"Why are we standing in the cold for? Let’s go see it."

  

A few moments later, Dennis and Tallgirl were standing in front of the biggest Christmas tree they had ever seen. It had a star on top and was decorated with garland, tinsel, and ornaments of all kinds.

 

"That tree must be the size of Mount Everest." Dennis commented.

 

"Actually this tree is much bigger than Mount Everest. Everest is around 28,000 feet tall, this tree is 90,000 feet tall." Katie replied.

 

"It's a nice tree, but I don't see any restroom facilities or food or drink." Tallgirl complained.

 

"As a GTS-Goddess I never have to use the washroom. As for food and drink, they tend to show up on Christmas morning." Katie replied.

 

"I can't wait that long. I'm going to that party on Kim Buck's world. Mind if I drop in on Christmas day?" Tallgirl asked.

 

"I'm not stopping you." Katie replied.

 

"Then see you later." Tallgirl said just before she disappeared from sight.

  

"I just thought of something. What about your needs Dennis?"

 

"If you're referring to food and drink I would be dead by now if I had to rely on food and drink to survive." Dennis replied.

 

"They don't feed you?" Katie asked.

 

"I spent the last few months with GTS-goddesses who put my needs last." Dennis replied.

 

"Do you have any cash on you? I could drop you off at the nearest town."

 

"I lost my money I had a long time ago. Not that I had much to begin with. Can we talk about something else please?"

  

"All right, let's sing some Christmas carol's."

 

"Do you know any?" Dennis asked.

 

"I know jingle bells and silent night."

 

"Let's here you sing them."

  

Katie sang the two carols.

 

"So what do you think of my singing?" Katie asked.

 

"I would hold off on joining the singing megas." Dennis replied.

 

"My voice isn't that bad."

 

"If you say so. But you know any cool Christmas songs?" Dennis asked.

 

"Like what?"

 

"Songs like 'have yourself a giantess Christmas', 'there's a man in my stocking' and one of personal favourites, "All I want for Christmas is a Sizechanger'."

 

"I've heard of the first two, but how does the latter go?" Katie asked.

 

"It goes like this."

  

All I want for Christmas is a Sizechanger.

   

She can make herself fit under the tree,

   

All I want for Christmas is a Sizechanger.

   

She can shrink me down or make herself grow. Whatever I desire.

   

All I want for Christmas is a Sizechanger.

   

She could change the size of all my friends.

   

Forget all those other gifts. I want for Christmas is a Sizechanger.

   

“You do realize that not all Sizechangers are female."

 

"Really?" Dennis asked.

 

"Really! Half are female and half are male. I doubt any would agree to be your slave. And I doubt your friends would remain your friends if you started changing their sizes. "

 

"It's just a song Katie. It was one of the winning entries on the 'GTS Christmas song' competition back on my home world."

  

"That's enough with the Christmas carols. Let's see what some of the other GTS-goddesses are doing this Christmas."

 

"Whatever you do don't look up Margaret."

 

"Since she is an evil GTS-goddess I doubt she celebrates Christmas."

 

"Actually she mocks it."

 

"What does she do?" Katie asked.

 

"She has this tree of pain. It's like a Christmas tree but instead of ornaments she got men and woman on it."

 

"Stop! I don't want to know more."

 

"Well you asked."

 

"Let's see what some of the other GTS-Goddesses are doing."

   

They spent the next few hours checking up on other GTS-goddesses. Some like April Gabriel were taking part in parties in their hometowns. Some like Alexandria were visiting family. While still others were ignoring Christmas altogether.

   

Then they decided to check up on Joanna.

   

"How are things going over on your world?" Katie asked Joanna.

 

"Things are just great here by my beautiful cube. (For those who don't know, the cube is where Joanna world government is located) One of my giantesses on patrol is singing a Christmas carol. Let's listen in."

     

You’re a mean one Joanna

 

You make us stand in the cold

 

You're a mean one Joanna

 

You make the Grinch look good

 

You're a mean one Joanna

 

Making us giantesses spend Christmas far from home

 

You're a mean one Joanna

 

Your heart is made of stone and your head is full of air

 

If I had pick between the two of you

 

I would pick the Grinch as my employer

   

"Excuse me a moment. That giantess just earned herself a Darwin award."

   

"Poor giantess." Katie commented as she broke the connection.

 

"She had it coming although I agree with her views on Joanna." Dennis commented.

 

"I think I had enough surfing. Let’s do something else."

 

"Ok! What do you want for Christmas?" Dennis asked.

 

"I don't know. The last two Christmases I received gifts From Mr. G. I assume this year is no different. How about you Dennis?"

 

"I would like a time machine. So I could back in time and stop myself from making a wish at Wishbone." Dennis replied.

 

"Don't count on it. Although if I had a time machine, I would go back in time and tell myself, 'be exact in your wish', tell the Wishbone how tall you want to be."

 

"But the doomsday society would have still turned you into a GTS-goddess."

 

"I forgot about them, but since time machines aren't in our future. It's a moot point. It's time to call it a night."

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter three

December 25, 2000 

A cold clear dawn came to Nova Scotia. Katie and Dennis began to stir.

 

"It's Christmas morning."

 

"So it is. Come on Dennis let's see if we got anything."

   

The first thing they noticed was the table. Built to Katie's scale, it was covered with meat pies and sugar cookies. And apples juice and pop to wash it down. It also had a small microwave.  Then they noticed the old woman. She was dressed in red and had rosy checks. She was also a 100,000 feet tall.

   

"Ho Ho, merry Christmas." The stranger said.

 

"You look a bit too old to be Santa giantess." Dennis commented.

 

"Good guess. But I'm Mrs. Claus." The stranger replied.

 

"Santa Claus's wife?" Katie cried.

 

"Yes. The jolly old man himself would be here, but this universe is against giants for some reason. So I'm here in his place. Merry Christmas Katie." Mrs. Claus then handed Katie a present.

 

Katie ripped up the present. To her surprise it was a cell phone.

 

"A cell phone?" Katie cried.

 

"Yes. Since Mr. G is willing to pay for your phone bill. You can now call family and friends and talk as long as you want. It even has a inter-universe calling feature so you can call other universes."

 

"Hey what about me? Don't I get anything?" Dennis asked.

 

"You get a Christmas dinner, and spend time with Tallgirl and Santa giantess." Mrs. Claus replied.

   

Then a wormhole opened and Tallgirl and blond woman in a Santa suit appeared. To his disappointment the blond was only 5'10" tall.

 

"Nice to see you Tallgirl and Santa giantess. "Dennis said.

 

"Actually, I'm just the actress who played her in the Christmas special. My name is really Emily Brown." The blond replied.

 

"How would you like really be Santa giantess for a day?" Mrs. Claus asked.

 

Emily then noticed Mrs. Claus for the first time. She couldn't believe her eyes.

 

"Those all night parties are catching up to me. I'm now dreaming GTS dreams." Emily cried.

 

"You're sounding like Kim Buck." Katie commented.

 

"Cathy Gore is that you?" Emily asked.

 

"Cathy Gore is the actress who plays Katie Spencer on 'Wishbone the series' and the GTS-Goddess party' moves." Tallgirl explained.

 

"I'm Katie Spencer. I don't know any Cathy Gore, although I did know a Cathy Bore back in High school."

 

"At least I'm dreaming about gentle giantess. To answer your question, I won't mind being Santa giantess for one day. Just promise me that my clothes will grow with me."

 

"I promise." Mrs. Claus replied.

   

Emily then began to grow, clothes and all. Soon she was 50 feet tall.

 

"This is neat. But what happens now?" Emily asked.

 

"You'll spend the day, at Santa giantess headquarters, having a good time." Mrs. Claus replied.

 

"But what about Katie?" Dennis asked.

 

"Don't work Dennis I'll be ok. I'm going to call my parents on the cell phone and then some old friends I haven't talked to in ages." Katie replied.

 

"Then it's settled. Merry Christmas everyone." Mrs. Claus then disappeared from sight.

   

So a merry Christmas was enjoyed by all. Dennis and Tallgirl had a wonderful time at Santa giantess place partying with her and her helpers. (Normal sized men and woman who make the toys in the Santa giantess story)

   

Katie had a long chat with her parents. Then she called a very surprised Kevin Blair. He was glad to hear from her. They spent the afternoon talking about old times and their hopes for some new ones.

  

The end for now

 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1410