Downsizing: Redux by MXP20
Summary:

Let’s all forget about that terrible movie Downsizing (2017) ever existed and let’s imagine what could have been.

Sky-high rent, overcrowding, and high-cost-of-living causes the Rodriguez family to make the tough decision to downsize in order to survive in an increasingly unforgiving world. Mateo will soon learn how to navigate life as two-inches tall at school. How will his relationships change with his friends, girlfriend, and bully? How will he and his parents adapt to a radically different life as downsizers? Find out as we travel to the downsize community of Lilliputian Lakes!


Categories: Odor, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 34286 Read: 11629 Published: February 25 2024 Updated: May 11 2024
Story Notes:

Tags will be updated as chapters are uploaded.

1. School Days by MXP20

2. Revelations by MXP20

3. Downsizing by MXP20

4. At Hazel's Place by MXP20

5. The Odd Couples by MXP20

School Days by MXP20
Author's Notes:

Added 24-Feb.

Tags: establishing the universe, some female muscle admiration, handheld, SW


Mateo arrived at school earlier than usual, the crisp morning air biting his exposed skin. He chose an empty wooden bench to sit on, his jeans absorbing the morning dew on it, and wrestled to take off his backpack, the straps tangling with his light jacket as he did so. He carefully retrieved a few sheets of paper from his bag that had Bethany Palmetto’s name written at the top in pencil. Despite not being an advanced algebra student himself—Bethany was, and she required her homework completed promptly.

Mateo sighed, watching his breath fog in the air. He took advantage of this rare moment to rest, fully aware of the packed day ahead: six classes, catching up with friends, schoolwork, and family drama. A gentle hum in front of him took him out of his brief respite. His eyes focused across the campus’s pristine grass field to see the downsized train arriving at the school full of miniaturized students.

The downsize train, nicknamed the Puny Express by some of the callous human students, was not your standard model hobbyist train set. The Puny Express looked futuristic, like something humans in the US would have in 50 years, or like a bullet train in modern-day Japan. A clear tube encased the entire length of the train tracks, and the train rode inside comfortably, protected from the outside elements. It almost appeared like those tube transports in warehouses, where workers could stick a cylindrical parcel inside and watch it get vacuumed up in a flash.

The tracks differed from the human-version of trains. They looked like Hot Wheels tracks, except they were flat and painted white with blue hexagonal elements on them. Mateo learned about them in physics: they used freezing magnets, timed perfectly, to launch the missile-looking train through the tube network. As an outside observer, the entire train ride looked violent for a two-inch downsizer, but Emma assured Mateo that it was smoother than riding over a bed of clouds.

Still, Mateo couldn’t help but feel sorry for downsize students. Their commute from a downsize community to public school was a formidable trek they had to take every school day. They bussed from their miniature homes to the train station, took multiple trains, and ended up at the school’s station. From there, they then had to hike to their classes using more means of downsizer locomotion—otherwise, their two-inch selves would never reach class on time.

The train station for the Puny Express was in the downsize district of the school. An area protected by an array of glass, brick walls, and more tubes designed to protect the downsizers from the human-world. Mateo looked at the district as if it were a menagerie. A miniature world protected like a museum diorama with live students scurrying for their first class of the day.

An enormous shadow interrupted Mateo’s thoughts. 

“Got my homework, nerd?” Bethany Palmetto asked. She was the star athlete for the school’s varsity volleyball team. Bethany towered over Mateo, standing tall, well north of six feet in height. She set her foot, clad in black-and-white Converse, on the bench next to Mateo’s hip. She wore clothes that suggested she was going straight to practice: volleyball shorts that hugged her thick long legs, and a buttoned long-sleeve shirt over her jersey.

Mateo didn’t say a word. He held up her homework in his hand, and Bethany snatched it from him.

“You better’ve answered all these correctly. I need to pass this class or they’re kicking me off the team.” Her eyes quickly scanned the work which Mateo completed in her handwriting.

“Should be.”

Bethany placed her foot on his thigh and pressed down. “I don’t like should. It better get me a 100%.”

Mateo wasn’t exactly big. The Latino student stood hovered around 5’8” and had a slim build. His rugged facial features and charm outshined any perceived notion he was weak because of his stature. The girls in school found him handsome and friendly. “What the hell, Beth?” Mateo asked as he heaved and pushed her massive foot off his leg. A patch of dirt left on his blue jeans as she slid her foot back to the bench.

“Come on, that didn’t hurt, baby.” She sat next to Mateo. Beth’s athletic body added weight to her already staggering build. As she sat on the bench, Mateo felt his seat quake and give in to the girl. Even seated, she was taller than him. “Push me, and I’ll give you something to cry about.”

“We done, Beth?”

“One more thing. I found out Mrs. Johnson is making us partner up for some stupid chemistry project. Volunteer to be my partner, m‘kay? I would do it myself, but I don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to be your friend or something.”

Mateo rolled his eyes. “You want to partner up with me? Why, so I can do all the work and you take all the credit?”

Bethany hugged him and pulled his shoulder close to her chest. Of all the women to take an interest in him, it had to be Bethany Palmetto. “Now you’re getting it. What the hell are you looking at anyway?” Bethany followed his eyes and saw that he was staring at the downsized students. The last student off the train was a young female student, jumping off the train and heading to borrow an electric golf cart that would take her the rest of the way to class. She was probably under an inch-and-a-half tall. “Oh look, the mini-weenies arrived!”

“I gotta go,” Mateo said.

Bethany didn’t relent from her hug. She held Mateo in place with the slightest of effort. Mateo gulped as he looked at Bethany’s arm, her biceps bulging even through her clothing. Her eyes caught him admiring her muscular arms before turning back to the menagerie of downsizers and daydreamed. “Aren’t they adorable? They’re so tiny and fragile. God, I want to play with them so bad. Why did the school have to put all these glass walls up, anyway? They’re stopping me from making friends with the tinies.” Bethany looked at Mateo. “God, I wish your munchkin-ass got downsized. You’d be mine, y’know? I’d carry you around school like a little keychain.” She giggled. “I’d have so many plans for the two of us.”

Mateo trembled as the mental images entered his mind. “I know.”

The towering athlete continued to restrain him as she sighed and continued talking about the downsizers. “Look at those precious tinies. I wonder what it’s like for them going to class in hamster tubes? They could just give up on school, y’know? Those downsizers could just sign themselves away to me and not bother with an education. It’d be a simple life for them. I’d take real good care of them—if they take good care of me, of course.”

“I don’t get it, Beth. Why are you so obsessed with downsizers? They’re just trying to live peaceful lives. What would you even do with them?”

“What wouldn’t I do?” Bethany asked as she turned Mateo’s shoulder so he faced her. “Get downsized and I’ll show you. I promise, it’d be the best decision of your life. Little, itsy-bitsy you at my mercy.” Bethany shivered, causing Mateo to shake under her embrace. “Oh, it gets me so worked up thinking about it.”

“Not going to happen.” He shrugged and pulled back from her.

“You’re no fun, I swear.” Bethany moved her lips close to his ears. “Please, Mateo? Downsize for me. Sign your life over to me. I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Sounds like slavery to me.”

“I don’t consider making you clean my sneakers after a game, slavery. I bet you’d love that.” She smirked before whispering in his ear seductively. “I’ve seen you looking at my feet. Wouldn’t you want to get real close and personal with them?”

Mateo shook his head and rolled his eyes. “Hell no. I don’t want to be near your feet. Especially if I was small.”

Bethany punched him in his kidneys. Mateo yelped. “You’re already doing my homework, so what’s a little back-breaking labor?”

Mateo rubbed his sides. “Because you make me do your homework.” He grunted, trying hard not to wince or show pain in front of Bethany. It was probably a playful strike on Bethany’s part, but she was so strong without trying, it felt like a powerful blow.

Bethany smiled. “We both know that’s not true. I’ve never asked you to do my homework, yet you always seem to have my assignments ready for me every morning. You like worshiping tall girls, and I appreciate that. I just think it’ll be more fun if I was much, much taller than you.” She released her grip on his shoulders.

Bethany stood up, her homework in hand, and looked down at her victim. Mateo was still rubbing his side.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I, Mateo?” she asked.

“I’m fine, Beth.”

“Okay. Think about what I said, my little munchkin.”

-

Hazel rolled into school on her skateboard and headed straight for Mateo, who was back alone on the bench. She held her downsized girlfriend, Emma, in her hand. Emma was just under two inches tall and was holding onto her friend’s massive fingers.

Hazel was a stereotypical carefree skater girl. Her clothing matched the lifestyle and that morning she wore baggy trousers and a tight shirt that hugged her slim waist. Her light brown hair peeked out from the sides of her hat, worn backwards, framing her face in playful wisps.

Emma contrasted her friend’s appearance and enjoyed wearing leggings, boots, and a sweatshirt. She often dyed her, and at that moment, was sporting a brown with blonde highlight style that splayed under her pink helmet.

“Yo, Ma-mato. What up?” Hazel asked, as she jumped off her board in front of the bench, expertly handling her girlfriend throughout the move.

“Sup, Haze. Sup, Emma.” He waved at the tiny girl in Hazel’s palm. 

“Wanna see a trick me and Emma have been practicing?” Hazel didn’t wait for a response. She placed her board down and set Emma down at the far end of the deck. Hazel then positioned her DC sneakers on the opposite end and then pressed down quickly. Mateo’s eyes bulged and his hands shot out in front of him as he saw Emma get catapulted into the air. Emma was hysterically giggling the entire time she was airborne. Hazel caught her girlfriend with extreme care, as if she were catching a thrown egg. “Tada!” Both girls said in unison.

“Holy shit.” Mateo said. “That’s kinda dangerous, no? That’s gotta be against the MHIP rules.”

Hazel sat down next to Mateo and placed Emma on her knee. “It is, and you better not tell anyone about our little trick. If they take away my permit, then Emma and I wouldn’t be able to hang out together.” Hazel’s eyes then went threateningly big. “And you wouldn’t want that to happen, would ya?”

“Of course not,” he said in a genuinely friendly tone. He loved both his friends, and the last thing he wanted was to be responsible for the government to split them. “Great trick, guys. You’re a lot braver than me, Emma.”

“Not a big deal,” Emma said, “when you have complete trust in your girlfriend.”

“Hey,” Hazel said to Mateo. “We saw you talking to Beth.”

Emma shuddered. “Oh, I hate her.”

“What did she want?” Hazel asked.

Mateo took a breath. “Standard Beth stuff. She wants me to partner up with her on some science project.”

Hazel laughed. “That bitch is making you do what now? Jesus Christ, Mateo, stand up for yourself, for once. She’s just taking advantage of your niceness so she can get out of work.”

“I know.” He idly rubbed his hands and looked away from his friend.

“Want me to talk to her? I’ll beat her ass for you.” Hazel said.

“Me, too, I’ll help.” Emma squeaked.

“Hear that?” Hazel asked. “Me and Emma will beat up Beth for you.”

“It’s alright, guys. Seriously.” Mateo smiled, visualizing the downsized girl trying to fight off Bethany. “Beth will get bored with me soon enough. She’ll find someone else to bother—eventually.”

“Haven’t you been saying that for like a year now?”

Mateo shrugged. The school bell rang, and they rose to their feet. Hazel slipped her miniature girlfriend into her shirt pocket and kicked up her skateboard. As they were walking away from the bench, Jack, Mateo’s best friend, came jogging up.

“Fuck, I was almost late,” Jack said. “What’s up, dude?” They slapped their hands together and then bumped their shoulders together in a typical bro gesture. “Did I miss anything?”

Hazel shoved Mateo out of the way and said, “Mateo’s being a bitch again. Beth is just walking all over him and making him do her science project.”

“Again with this? Bro, do you need me to talk to her?” He walked over to Mateo and wrapped an arm around his shorter friend. “Fuck that bitch. I’ll go tell her right now.”

Mateo grinned. “Guys, it’s fine. It’s not like she’s bullying me.”

All three friends stopped and stared at him with heavy eyelids.

“It’s fine, I swear. It’s not like she’s stealing my lunch money.”

Jack grunted like he just realized something. “You like her, don’t you?”

Mateo let out an unconvincing laugh. “Course not. I’m with Trish, remember? In fact, we have a date tomorrow night.”

The three human friends, plus Emma riding with her girlfriend, continued walking to their first class of the morning.

Jack said, “I’m still confused why you’re doing Beth’s homework.”

“I’ve told you already. If I don’t, she’d—she’d bother me more. But this way, helping her out here and there, she leaves me alone most of the time.”

“So, she’s bullying you.”

“Dude, I’m not being bullied.”

“He’s in denial.” Emma said from Hazel’s shirt pocket.

“No, you don’t understand.” Mateo said, his frustration clear in his tone. “It’s like a mailman giving a bone to a guard dog, so that he can make his delivery in peace. I’m throwing a bone to Beth, and in return … she doesn’t harass the shit out of me. I think of it as—the path of least resistance.”

“Bro, whatever.” Jack stopped in front of his class. “Just say the word, and I’ll make sure that dog doesn’t ask for a bone again.”

“Don’t say that, Jack,” Hazel said. “Ma-mat-o needs to learn to stand up for himself.”

Mateo let out a short laugh. “I don’t need protection and there’s nothing to stand up to. I can handle Beth. And I am.”

“He’s in love.” Emma said with a giggle.

Mateo rolled his eyes.

“That’s fine if you are,” Jack said. “Beth is, like, scary hot. But that’s no reason for her to stomp all over ya.”

Mateo sighed. “I gotta get to class.”

-

Five classes later, Mateo found himself in chemistry. He shared this class with Bethany, Hazel, and Emma. Mateo sat in the back of the classroom, with Hazel one desk over. Bethany sat in the front row.

Sure enough, Mrs. Johnson announced a project coming up. Everyone was to pair up. Naturally, Hazel and Emma paired up promptly. Mateo spoke up and asked for Bethany, to the relief of everyone in class. Bethany looked over her shoulder and gave Mateo an approving wink.

Mateo ignored her and let his eyes wander to the side of the room. In his public school, there were some classes that catered only to humans. Other classes were downsize-students only. But there were the rare classes, like his science class, that were mixed.

An acrylic box installed on the wall of the classroom housed the downsized students. The glass box looked like a complete miniature classroom, complete with desks, furniture, and some twenty students.

Their teacher was Mrs. Johnson, who taught thirty human students and the downsizers simultaneously. The downsizers had tablets and microphones they used to interact with the teacher and class. They paired up amongst themselves for the project.

Emma was in a unique position to be sitting with her girlfriend in the human-section of the class. She had signed a Consent to Handling (CoH) certificate with her girlfriend as soon as Hazel got her permit. Only Hazel had a CoH with Emma, and therefore, was the only person in the entire school that could legally touch Emma. Hazel guarded her tiny girlfriend like a fierce mother bear and had the backing of the government to ensure no one inappropriately got close to Emma. Hazel and Emma were the only mixed-size group in the class.

Mateo daydreamed and looked at the downsizer structure. He wondered about that phrase Bethany used earlier: hamster tubes. It’s exactly what it looked like too; it didn’t help that the school color-coded the tubes. So, depending on their function, the tubes were bright colors like purple, green, and yellow. The box that housed the actual class was clear, however, and allowed the downsizers to peer into the human class with little to no obstruction. Even the floor of their box classroom was made of that clear acrylic. Mateo wondered how they could get used to that; to look down and see the floor hundreds of feet below their feet.

Although the tube network that linked them to the school looked like an elaborate hamster cage, it was an ingenious way to integrate two-inch students in the public school system while guaranteeing their safety. But the distance between classes in human-scale was literally miles for the downsizers. That’s why the school supplied the downsized students with many means of locomotion. From a combination of walking escalators to elevators that traveled vertically and horizontally; they also had little transports that looked like electric golf carts. It wasn’t uncommon for Mateo to hear the carts’ whiney noises as they raced through the tubes in the hallways that were bolted overhead. It looked like fun, if Mateo had to be honest. To zip between classes like Mario Kart, traveling through futuristic, rainbow-colored tubes.

Bethany slammed her fists on Mateo’s desk, breaking his trance. “Good job, nerd. I want an ‘A’ on this project. That should go without saying.” She had taken off her long-sleeve shirt and was sporting her jersey. She put on a show for Mateo and subtly flexed her arms and lats for him to admire.

Hazel, already irritated by Bethany, said, “Leave him alone. Don’t you have a village to terrorize or something?”

Bethany turned her head and in a mocking tone said, “Don’t you have a two-inch dildo to fuck?”

“You fucking—”

“Haze,” Mateo spoke up, putting his hands up like he was taming a lion. “Please, I don’t want you to get in trouble again. This is exactly how you got detention last time.”

Hazel sat back as her face turned red. It was true. She was quick to lose control of her emotions and would certainly yell and curse at Bethany without volume control. And then the teacher would send her straight to detention, and Emma would have to spend the rest of the day with her downsized peers instead of glued to her big girlfriend. Bethany grinned as she watched Hazel sink into her seat with arms crossed.

Bethany turned back to Mateo and said, “I heard Mrs. Johnson is having money troubles. She’s gonna downsize and keep teaching. Isn’t that hilarious? How are we gonna take her seriously when she’s the size of my pinky?”

“Why?” Emma said from on top of Hazel’s desk. “You hate downsizers or something? You think our voices are not equal to humans?”

“Au contraire, little one. I love downsizers.” Bethany walked over to Hazel’s desk. Her crotch was above Emma’s head and directly in front of her. Both Hazel and Emma whimpered as Bethany’s thick thighs, which were popping out of her shorts, captivated their senses. “If I was into girls, I might ask you out,” she said to Emma.

Hazel placed a protective hand over her girlfriend and gripped her loosely.

“But I’d prefer if Mateo downsized for me. I’d fuck him the way your girlfriend does to you. Now, does that sound like something someone who supposedly hates downsizers would say?”

“You just want to use him!” Emma shouted. “You’re a mean, giant bitch to him and everyone in this school.”

Bethany grinned. She then raised her shirt and showed her toned, athletic stomach to Hazel and Emma. Again, both girls whimpered. Bethany pointed at her faint abs.

“See that?” Bethany said to Emma. “Wanna take an inside tour? Might be a fun science project for you. Hazel, you too, if you downsize for me.”

“Fuck you,” Hazel said. “You come anywhere near Emma, and we’ll make sure the cops lock you up forever.”

“Oh, that.” Bethany let her shirt drop back down. “I’m close to getting my MHIP permit. Emma, you’d sign a CoH for me if I got it, right?”

Emma grunted and shoved her girlfriend’s fingers out of the way so she could confront Beth. “You’re dumb! You don’t say MHIP permit, because you’re essentially saying Micro-Human Interaction Permit permit. Dummy. You’re like people who say ‘ATM machine.’ And even if you had an MHIP, I’d never sign a CoH to you. Never in a million years.”

Beth closed her eyes. The three friends could see this irritated Beth to no end. “I will pass those stupid tests. I will get my MHIP. And you will sign a CoH to me.”

“Even if, by miracle,” Hazel said, “you got an MHIP, it’d be pointless, because no one in their right mind would ever agree to come close to you.”

Beth let out a huff, chewed on her inner-cheek, and looked away. “Better watch your toy,” she said to Hazel. Bethany turned to walk away. Her enormous ass not only filled Emma’s entire field of view, it also did so for Hazel.

Mateo almost felt bad for Beth. He could see the pain she was trying to mask when Hazel said no one wanted to be close to her. He wondered if that carried over to humans as well, or if she was upset no downsizer wanted to be close to her? Weird obsession with tiny folk, he thought.

“Why are the hot ones always fucking bitches?” Hazel asked.

“Forget her,” Emma said. “I got an idea for our project.”

“What?” Hazel asked.

“A volcano.”

“Volcano? Seriously? What are we, seven?”

“Think about it. A model volcano. And I can dress up as a hula girl with a straw skirt and coconut bra.”

Hazel bit her lower lip. “Yeah? What else?”

“I’ll do a little dance.” Emma smiled as she easily entranced her enormous girlfriend.

“Fuck the volcano. You’re dressing up like that and doing a dance for me tonight.”

Mateo chuckled. He rested his head on his hand as he watched Bethany on the other side of the classroom. She sat alone with no one to talk to. Mateo tried to think of anyone that hung out with Bethany, but couldn’t come up with a name. People didn’t like her. She was tall, intimidating, and mean. The other kids made fun of her, calling her she-hulk or Godzilla, and she’d fight back with either words or physical altercations.

Mateo never fell into the hive-mind of attacking Beth. He saw her struggling academically in school while trying to compete hard in her volleyball games. He helped her, with no pressure from anyone. Started with simple tutoring in-class. Then correcting her schoolwork. Now he was simply doing all her homework. Maybe all that ‘bullying’ she did was brought upon himself?

Whatever, he thought. He felt sympathy for Beth, with her being the outcast of the school. He felt good helping her and noticed she only smiled when she was around him.

His awkward relationship with Bethany Palmetto was strictly platonic—if what they had was even considered a relationship. His romantic interest was with Tricia. A dream girl he’d never trade with Beth.

-

Mateo arrived home to his apartment later that day. He dropped his bag near the front door and headed straight for the kitchen for a snack. It surprised him to see that both his parents were home sitting in the dining room and not at work.

“Hey guys,” he said. “What’s going on?”

“Mijo,” Sofia said. His mother wore a bright smile and sat up straight upon seeing her son. “Your dad and I have great news.”

Miguel gestured for his son to sit at the table with them. Mateo joined them and sat between his parents.

Sofia cleared her throat. “We’re getting downsized next week.”

-

The arguments went on for about an hour. At one point, Mateo was hyperventilating and was near a panic attack. Miguel, coming from a background of Latino machismo, encouraged his son to relax and take the news like a man.

“I’m an adult,” Mateo pleaded with his dad. “You can’t shrink me.”

“I’m not shrinking you,” Miguel said. “But you’ll have no one to take care of you once your mother I downsize. Because we’re downsizing, with or without you.”

“I don’t need you guys to take care of me. I’m an adult.”

“Almost,” Sofia said.

“I’m practically an adult. You guys don’t need to take care of me. I can live on my own.”

“And what then, mijo?” Sofia said in a sweet, motherly voice. “You’re going to find a place to live on your own? Get a job to support yourself? You’re still in school.”

“I can do it. I’ll live on my own! But there’s no way I’m downsizing.”

Miguel let out a short laugh. “Rent is five thousand a month for a studio apartment. Can you afford that? You think you’re going to get a six-figure salary while in high school? Your mom and I are working professionals, and we can barely pay rent. The landlord is raising it next month and with this city being so packed, I can’t even find a shack to rent. We have to downsize. It’s our only option.”

“I can’t believe this shit.” Mateo buried his face in his hands.

“Aye, watch your language,” Miguel said.

“Hijo, no te preocupes,” his mother said with a lilt in her voice. “Downsizing is going to be so good for us. We’ll move to a house instead of an apartment. We’ll have money for vacations. Most of our family is already downsized. We can meet your tio and tia on the west coast—“

“Downsizing is permanent!” Mateo shouted, with tears coming out. “What if we regret this?”

“We won’t,” Sofia said as she placed her hands on his. “I promise, we won’t. Even the poorest downsizer has a life ten times better than what we have now.”

They argued more. Any point he brought up, his mother and father had an answer ready in their hip pocket. It was as if she were reading from a script. Point was, his mother and father were adamant with downsizing and there was no convincing them out of it. Downsizing brought a higher quality of life, less work, less stress, more time for hobbies, more time with family, and the added benefit of helping the world by reducing their carbon footprint. But most importantly, downsizing meant survival. Human world was getting harder to live in with each passing day.

Sofia pulled out a stack of pamphlets from her purse and laid them out in front of Mateo. He lifted one of them that had Lilliputian Lakes printed on the front. He opened it and looked at the fabulous mansions they advertised. Despite the money conversion, the Rodriguez family couldn’t afford the mansions most middle-class families could. They would have to settle for a two thousand square foot home on a half an acre of land. It was still a gorgeous home. Something people from 50 years ago would’ve called the American dream.

“You’d still have your friends,” Sofia said. “Because you’ll still have to finish school with them.”

Mateo’s eyes bulged, his stomach dropped to the floor. “School?”

“Yes, school,” Sofia said. “The same one you’re going to now, so you won’t have to make new friends all over again.”

“I—I can’t see my friends when I’m two-inches tall.”

“Why not?” Miguel asked.

“They’ll make fun of me.”

Sofia went to the kitchen to brew coffee. “They don’t sound like friends to me if they’d make fun of you for downsizing. You don’t hang out with sizeists, do you, mijo?”

“No, of course not.” Mateo started breathing rapidly again. He couldn’t get Bethany out of his mind.

“You’ll have one last day to spend with your friends as a human,” Sofia said. She came back to the dining table with her coffee. “Then we’ll downsize on Saturday, and on Monday, you’ll be back at school. Just tinier.”

Mateo felt dizzy and almost fell from his seat.

Revelations by MXP20
Author's Notes:

Added 02-Mar

Tags: establishing the universe, some female muscle admiration, handheld, sorry no smut :( it’ll come eventually


Mateo arrived early at school on Friday morning. He went straight for his locker to retrieve a textbook when his girlfriend Tricia ran into him. “Hey hot stuff,” she gave him a wink as she leaned into a locker near him. “We’re still on for dinner tonight?”

“Absolutely.” He stuffed his text into his bag and closed the locker door. “Italian sound good? I found this place with great reviews.”

“Look at you, Mr. Fancy pants! Italian sounds great! Text me the address when you can.” She beamed with joy. “I gotta run, but I’ll see you soon!” 

Tricia got on her tippy toes and leaned in to kiss Mateo on the cheeks before jogging off towards the opposite side of the school.

Mateo took a detour to his class and headed for the acrylic glass wall that overlooked the Puny Express’s train station. He watched the miniature train, painted white with a red stripe, race into the station, making a hum like that of a transformer. The downsized students unloaded from the train and adjusted their bags over their shoulders as they disembarked. Some of them looked up at Mateo, unsure what to make of the expressionless human, but eventually ignored him and headed for class.

They scurried to the escalators and raced to the first golf carts they could find. Others took the elevators that zipped to different floors of the school. Some just huddled in groups, cliques, gossiping about whatever the hot topic of the day was.

Maybe it won’t be so bad, Mateo thought. Those carts look fun. That train is badass and must be lightning fast to them. The downsize world looked just like his. The miniature students had the freedoms he had. They hung out with friends—joking about each other while they casually trekked to class. Others sat and read books peacefully. Some students ate breakfast burritos while riding their electric carts. There were differences, sure, but the similarities were identical to what Mateo’s life was like now—except he didn’t have giants looking down at him from the skies.

Someone tall placed their hands on his shoulders and stood close behind him. Without looking, he knew it was Bethany. Her powerful hands and her perfume gave her away.

“Adorable aren’t they? It’s so unfair I can’t play with them,” Beth said. The same young girl from yesterday, who was last off the train, dropped her books as soon as she disembarked from the miniature train. She looked stressed and frazzled as she got on her knees to gather her belongings. “See that? If I had my stupid permit, and if she signed her consent to me, she wouldn’t have to deal that shit. I could carry all her books in my pocket and carry her to class in my palm. Wouldn’t that be better than lugging her shit around like a pack mule?”

Beth’s voice was a blend of frustration and longing, which, before, Mateo would’ve just chalked up to Beth being Beth. But with his future downsizing, Beth’s voice and words made his stomach turn. Malaise overwhelmed him as he felt the weight of her stare shooting past his shoulder, her gaze fixed intently on the downsizers far below.

“I just gotta pass that damn test,” she said, her warm breath washing over his ears. “It’ll be my fourth try on Sunday. Stupid Hazel. She’s always rubbing it in that she got it on her first try. But I’ll get it this weekend. I’m sure I will. Then maybe someone like her,” she nodded towards the girl, gathering her books, “will trust me enough to consent to me handling them.”

Mateo nodded. His thoughts were a whirlwind of dread. The idea of being handled by someone so brutish like Beth sent a chill down his spine. The girl looked so fragile and Beth—wasn’t even on the same spectrum. Beth was so strong and tall … an alpha. Why would someone like that little frail girl ever consent to Beth? It was a pipe dream, and he wondered if Beth knew that, or if she clung to the thinnest thread of hope.

“Do you even know any downsizers?” he asked.

“I know Emma.”

“Barely.”

“I know her and she knows me.”

“But Beth, Emma doesn’t want you to ever touch her. What makes you think a random downsizer would ever sign a CoH to you?”

Beth’s expression dropped to one of anger. She pinched Mateo’s arm, which elicited an expletive from him. “Why do you have to be so fucking cruel?” she asked.

“What? I’m not. I’m just being real.”

He rubbed his skin where she pinched. He couldn’t look up at her. His eyes went back to the station, which was thinning out with students. Some of the remaining downsizers saw Beth hurt Mateo and were pointing and gossiping about the mean-looking giantess.

“Just shit on my dreams, Mateo.” Beth said under her breath. “Just like everyone else does.”

Mateo wanted to feel bad but couldn’t bring himself to care about Beth’s feelings at that moment. His life was about to radically change. In only a few short days, Beth was going to be standing in the same spot, yearning to snatch him so she could fulfill whatever twisted fantasy she had with tiny people.

Beth, not appreciating Mateo’s silence, shoved one of his shoulders so his whole body rotated and faced her. She stood tall and looked down at him menacingly. Her lats flared and her bulging shoulders made her look like she grew to an Amazon before his eyes. Mateo stared right back at her, but he couldn’t resist letting his eyes wander and follow the contours of her body.

Her physique was like that of an Olympian competing in the pole vault. Shapely thighs and ass that stretched her leggings. Arms and shoulders that showcased her power, yet she carried a femininity that would put any Greek goddess to shame. She stood before him, a female warrior that had something to prove to the world—someone who could effortlessly carry a fallen comrade out of battle, all while returning fire from a minigun she held in one hand. Yet, her distinct feminine figure, coupled with the gentle curves of her face, that softened her menacing presence, suggested she could easily charm her way to winning a beauty pageant—not that she would be caught dead entering something like that.

Mateo didn’t know what to think of her. She was clearly out of his league. If it wasn’t for her dogshit attitude and her rudeness towards everyone she met, maybe she’d have a line of suitors a mile long. Instead, the school alienated Beth. Avoided, mocked behind her back, and gossiped about incessantly. Mateo wished the other students weren’t so hard on Beth, because maybe—just maybe—she’d be a different person. Easily the most popular student in school, as opposed to the most infamous.

Beth took a step towards him, forcing him to step back. It hard not looking at her breast that filled her top. He whimpered the same way Hazel and Emma did yesterday. Was she getting bigger, or was he spontaneously downsizing?

“You got three fucking questions wrong on my homework yesterday,” she said.

“So?” He tried to remain cool.

“So? I told you I wanted a 100% score on that assignment.”

“Three questions wrong in a class I’m not even taking is good enough.”

“I don’t want good enough. I want fucking perfection.” She used her fingers to shove Mateo’s shoulder. Again, she underestimated her strength and overestimated Mateo’s strength. He went flying back and had to catch himself with a step back.

“I’m done, Beth.” He fought back tears.

“What do you mean?” Her demeanor did a 180, and Bethany had a rare worried look on her face.

“We’re done with this. I’m never doing your homework ever again. I’m backing out of our chemistry project. And frankly, you can go fuck off and never talk to me again.” Mateo was shaking as he heard himself take a stance. Pent up frustration from a year was finally exploding.

Beth crossed her shoulder and chewed on her inner-cheek. “Is this because I pushed you? Listen, sorry. Okay?”

“No.” Mateo shook his head and tightened the straps around his backpack. “No more manipulation. Whatever this was, it’s done. I don’t want you ever talking to me again. Just get out of my life forever!”

“Mateo, wait.”

He turned and walked away. He did it. Mateo finally stood up to Beth—probably not at the most opportune time. He couldn’t defend himself from Beth as a human. Two-inch tall, Mateo might not even be able to fight back against her pinky.

-

At lunch, the foursome sat together at their usual table by the window. Jack sat next to Hazel. Emma was sitting in Hazel’s bowl of jello, as if it were a beanbag chair. Mateo sat across from them, with eyes looking down at his carton of synthetic chocolate milk. He looked up to see Jack shoveling highly processed food down his gullet without taking a breath.

The principal of the school once said, ‘integration of the downsizers is key to a diverse student body’ or something along those lines. Mateo and most of the school weren’t paying him attention. But the point was, to integrate downsizers where possible. Such as the classroom and the indoor dining facility.

Inside the large dining room, along a wall, was the downsizers’ version of a dining facility. It looked like an aquarium, with multiple floors capable of housing hundreds of miniature students. Not only did they have the standard tables, they had couches, TVs, and live bonsai trees growing inside. It certainly looked more extravagant than the prison-style dining facility the humans had. Emma told the group that the downsizers get fresh food and real milk. It was easy feeding the entire downsized student body with a single fresh apple, for example. There weren’t enough fresh apples to feed the humans, so they got mass-produced food. Hence the enormous disparity between the superb nutrition the downsizers enjoyed versus their bigger cousin.

“Hey, Emma?” Mateo asked.

The tiny girl turned and looked up at him with a smile. She swallowed some jello and asked, “What’s up?”

Mateo felt the weight of his news bearing down on him. “If you could choose between being a human or downsizer? What would you choose?”

Emma lifted one brow. “Uh, downsizer, of course. I don’t even know what it means to be human. Born tiny, remember?”

“Yeah, that’s right.” Mateo stuck his straw in his mouth and drank the chalky chocolate milk. “Is it scary to be so small?”

“I’m used to it.” Emma leaned back into the jello as if she were on a lounge chair. “We have lots of protection, like all the laws, our tiny communities, and enclosures. Not to mention all the cameras watching. I think I’m safer than you guys, actually.”

Hazel set her orange juice down. “Hey, you forgot to mention me.”

“Oh, yeah,” Emma said. “I got a personal security guard that watches me 24/7.”

“You gonna eat that?” Jack asked, pointing at Mateo’s cardboard-like pizza slice.

“You can have it. I’m not hungry.”

“Bro, something wrong?” Jack reached over and grabbed the slice. He chewed loudly with his elbows on the table. “Is it Beth? Just say the word, bro.”

Mateo mentally prepared himself for a moment before speaking. “Guys, I have something to tell you.” The seriousness in his voice caused his friends to pause. “I just found out … My family and I are downsizing tomorrow afternoon.” He carefully watched Emma’s reaction.

There was silence among them. Except for Emma, who clambered out of the bowl of jello and walked off Hazel’s tray, clapping her hands almost uncontrollably.

“Awesome!” Emma said. “Welcome to the club! It’s very exclusive.”

“Whoa,” Jack said. “How are you feeling?”

“He’s excited!” Emma said. “This is so freaking cool! Trust me, Mateo, after you’ve shrunk, you’re gonna wish you’d done it sooner.”

“I guess so.”

“Hey, why so glum?” Emma placed her hands on her hips. “Got something against being downsized?”

“Nothing like that, Emma.” The last thing Mateo wanted was to offend Emma. “It’s … y’know, life changing. I can’t help but feel nervous. I don’t know how things are going to change between us. Trish—I haven’t even told her yet.”

Hazel leaned over on the table. “Nothing will change between us.” She smiled. “We’re all friends, no matter what size we are. Right Jack?”

Jack stared, expressionless. “Bro, do you know what this means?”

“What?”

“You can finally find a downsized girl that wants to hook up with me.” He sat up and became giddy. “Y’know, since Emma outright refuses to ask if any girl is interested in me.”

“You eat like a pig!” Emma shouted. “That puts us tiny girls off, especially when watching you from down here.”

“Well, sorry!” Jack mocked. “I just get hungry, is all.”

Mateo felt relieved. His friends took the big news swimmingly, without a trace of negative energy.

“Thanks guys,” Mateo said. “I was really worried things were going to … I don’t know. Change?”

“I mean,” Hazel said. “Things will change. But you’re our friend, no matter what. We’ll watch out for you. Won’t we, Jack?”

Jack nodded.

Emma said, “And I’ll show you the ropes for being a downsizer. Oh, this is so awesome. Our group will be even! Two humans and two downsizers.”

“Three downsizers,” Jack said. “As soon as Mateo hooks me up with a cutie pie.”

Hazel shook her head and rolled her eyes at him.

“What’s that for? You’re allowed to have a tiny girlfriend and not me?”

-

Mateo waited for Tricia in front of the restaurant for almost half an hour, having arrived well ahead of their agreed upon meet time. He paced back and forth in the lobby, running the conversation with his girlfriend through his head—trying to anticipate her reaction. 

Mateo and Tricia had a solid relationship, and he knew she’d take the news just good. If not better than his best friends. He was going to remain the same person, after all. Just … tinier.

“Hey, sweetie,” Tricia said. 

She looked gorgeous in her black dress. She was on the thin side and shorter than him, which made him feel big when standing near her. It was the polar opposite feeling he got with Beth.

He hugged Tricia and said, “You look amazing.”

“You too, sweetie.” Her smile was infectious. “Our table ready?”

-

It wasn’t a fancy restaurant, but the tables were adorned with linen cloth, candles, and shiny cutlery. Mateo couldn’t keep his eyes off his girlfriend. The warm illumination from the restaurant made her skin glow. Her smile melted his heart, and her beauty was simply stunning. For a moment, he was excited about downsizing. He wondered how amazing Tricia would look when magnified exponentially.

Mateo got the cheapest spaghetti on the menu, and Tricia ate a Caesar salad. They hardly touched the garlic bread in the center.

“I hear this place is rated with less than .5% microplastics in their food.” He said after swallowing his noodles. The sauce was way too watery.

“Is that good?”

“Really good. I mean, 0% would be best, but this is pretty low considering the statistics.” Mateo downed some of his water and prepared for the revelation. His heart thumped erratically as he struggled to open up. Trish was enjoying the moment, eating her food, and discussing the latest gossip that occurred throughout the day. 

“You okay?” she asked.

“Hmm?”

“You look like the food just upset your stomach or something. Tell me,” she said, extending her arms and reaching for her boyfriend’s hands. “What’s wrong?”

His lips curled into a slight smile, just seeing how supportive she was of him. However, this news was going to be the ultimate test of their relationship.

“What do you think about downsizers?”

Tricia’s smile turned into a neutral expression as she chewed on her food and swallowed. “I-I don’t want to talk about it.”

“How come?”

“I don’t enjoy getting political.”

“Political?” 

Tricia sighed and set her fork down. “Yes, political. Why are you asking anyway? Thinking about adopting one or something?”

He let out a nervous laugh. “Umm, no. Even if we could, no. Nothing like that.”

“Good.”

“Good? Do you have anything against that idea?”

“If you really want to know—I just don’t care for them.”

“You don’t? Why not?”

She gave him a dumbfounded look. “You know why. We talk about it in my government class all the time.”

He didn’t like where the conversation was headed, but had to press her because of his future. “Talk about what, exactly?”

“That they’re a drain on our economy. They contribute nothing to society and depend completely on humans. Downsizers are just on one big vacation, while the rest of us have to work and pay taxes.”

“That’s not fair, Trish. Most downsizers still work and pay taxes.”

“Not proportionate and not a fair comparison.” She waved a fork with greens stuck to it, before shoving it into her mouth. “Everything’s turned to shit since this fad started.”

“Fad? It’s been around for like forty years.”

“Yeah, shouldn’t things have gotten better for humans since then? It hasn’t. And all these ridiculous laws surrounding downsizers. Freaking nanny state. Oh, and you can’t call them insects or bugs, otherwise you’d offend someone. You’ll get canceled for calling them out for the vermin that they are.”

Mateo sat uncomfortably as she continued her diatribe. He’s had a feeling Tricia was like this, but he’s always skillfully avoided the topic and now he understood why she did as well.

“They should just,” Tricia said, “ship them out into one place, and let them survive on their own. Enough with this integration and coddling. For real. We should be a human-first country.”

Mateo’s jaw dropped as he stared at Tricia.

“Can we … just drop this, please?” Tricia asked. “I want to continue our date.”

“I don’t think you’d want to.”

“Why’s that?” she asked slowly.

“Trish,” he said, holding up one hand, “My family is downsizing tomorrow. They’re not giving me much of a choice, and I’ll be downsized with them.”

Tricia tilted her head in disbelief. “What now?”

“We can’t afford life—as humans—anymore. We’re strapped and we have to downsize.”

“You’re just gonna do it? Not fight back?”

“There’s no way out of this.” Mateo was feeling sick. He could feel the spaghetti rising back up. “I was hoping things wouldn’t change between us after I shrunk.”

“I don’t know what to say.” 

“I mean you like me, right? I don’t see how my shrinking is going to change that. I’m still going to be me.”

Tricia shook her head and had an I-don’t-know-what-to-say expression and nervously laughed. “Mateo, I do like you, but do you really think things will be the same? I would be a giant compared to you. You’d be—well, you’d be like a bug to me.”

Mateo’s heart shattered. She was already denigrating him and he hadn’t even downsized yet. 

“I guess not.” He looked down at his plate and shoved the noodles with his fork. “My stomach hurts. I’ll be right back.”

Mateo excused himself and went to the restroom to splash some water on his face. He calmed his nerves and the feeling of vomiting eventually passed. After the vitriol Tricia spouted, he wasn’t expecting their relationship to continue.

He returned to an empty table. She’d left. He sat there for another fifteen minutes, alone with his thoughts. He knew sizeists existed. But he didn’t know Tricia was one. She kept her charged views a secret so well. Mateo tried to find the silver lining. Better he learned she was a horrible person now, rather than when he was two inches tall.

-

The next morning, Mateo stood in the center of his room without moving a muscle, and with a blank stare painted on his face. There was nothing he wanted to keep. No mementos to cherish or carry over to his new life.

“Ready, mijito?” Sofia asked, her soft voice cutting through the dead silence of his room. He turned and looked up at his mother. He nodded and walked past her.

The liquidators were waiting in the halls of the apartment. Once the Rodriguez’s left their apartment for the last time, the vultures would sweep in and take all their things. Value their household items for a fraction of what they’re worth and send the money to the family when complete. The apartment would then be turned over to the landlord and that would be it. Their entire human lives—gone before the afternoon.

There wasn’t anything to pack. Mateo carried his phone and the clothes on his back, and that was it. He texted Hazel and Jack and told them he’d be at the bus station for an hour before they depart.

He left his old home and looked back one last time before heading to the bus terminal.

-

Mateo was relieved to see his friends waiting for him when his family arrived. He excused himself from his parents and ran up to his friends. He hugged Hazel. Gave a bro embrace to Jack. And waved to little Emma—who was the most excited of the bunch.

“This is it.” Jack said with a smile, patting him on his shoulder. “Why does it feel like you’re dying, and this meetup is a final farewell?”

“He’s not dying!” Emma shouted from Hazel’s palm. “He’s evolving.”

Hazel rubbed his arms. “How’d things go with Trish?”

Mateo couldn’t look any of them in the eyes. He cleared his throat and said, “She left me.”

Each of his friends exclaimed in their own way. They all tried to cheer him and ask how he was feeling.

“It’s fine,” Mateo said. “I found out she was a sizeist last night.”

Jack and Hazel shook their heads in disgust.

“I knew it!” Emma said. “What a bitch. Good riddance.”

“I agree.” Mateo said, his attitude somber. “Still, it kinda hurts. Before I learned about this, I thought we’d be together forever. It stings. But I don’t need someone like that in my life. So, it’s all for the better.”

The mood between the group was solemn. Everyone could see Mateo struggling to keep himself together.

“Cheer up, bro.” Jack wrapped an arm around his friend. “It’s gonna be a fun adventure. And you got us to support you.”

Emma turned to her giant girlfriend and said in a whine, “Haze. Tell him.”

“Oh, yeah,” Hazel said, tinged with nervousness as if she were about to perform public speaking. “Emma and I were talking last night. After you downsize—well, you’re gonna be stuck with the other downsizers at school and won’t be able to hang out with us, unless …” She made a wincing face as if someone was pinching her.

“Unless I sign a Consent of Handling over to you?” Mateo nodded. It was a minor detail he missed.

“I’m the only one with a MHIP. You can actually sign your CoH over to me right now—I mean, if you want to. You don’t have to do it as a downsizer. But only if you want to. I’ll understand if you don’t.”

“I never thought I’d deal with this,” Mateo sighed with a smile. As a downsizer, humans were hands off of Mateo unless they had an unexpired permit, and he signed his consent over to them, which would allow them to touch and pick him up. 

This was awkward for Mateo, because the idea of being in a segregated part of the school was appealing. Safely tucked away in the menagerie, away from curious, giant fingers. But Hazel was right. This farewell to human-hood might as well be a goodbye forever if he didn’t sign consent to Hazel. 

“Let’s do it.” He forced himself to stop thinking about it. “How do I—sign a CoH to you?”

“Pull out your phone.” Hazel brightened up.

She pulled out a card from her pocket. The card was laminated, had her picture on it, and lots of holograms plastered throughout it, which made it look like a rare collector’s card rather than a government issued ID. The card was her coveted Micro-Human Interaction Permit, which was uncommon for humans to possess considering the lengthy process and grueling tests.

“Now what?” Mateo asked.

“Scan this code.” She lifted her card to display a QR code printed on e-ink that constantly changed every 30 seconds.

Mateo scanned it, and a special app launched on his phone. He followed the application process, which was lengthy because it was his first time. It also recognized Mateo as currently human, but he could still sign his consent to Hazel pre-downsizing. The system was purposefully designed this way so that fresh downsizers had the option to go home with a human. Mateo registered his fingerprint and eye biometrics and was complete with the registration.

He was then on a last page to sign the Consent of Handling over to his friend. It displayed a summary of Hazel as if it were a review page of a restaurant. It showed that Hazel had zero infractions, and she passed the exams with almost perfect scores. A button at the bottom would officially give Hazel exclusive rights to interact with him when he was shrunk. A downsizer could sign multiple consents to as many people as they wanted.

“Huh.” He said.

“What’s wrong?” Hazel asked, alarmed.

“Oh nothing. It’s just … this makes you kinda special, huh? You’ll be the only human in the world that’s allowed to carry me.”

Emma shouted, “I love that feeling!” She rubbed her girlfriend’s fingers, which were as large as she was. “Actually, Mateo, I don’t think I want you to consent to Haze. I only want her to interact with one downsizer: me!” She teased.

Hazel giggled. “I think I’m big enough to handle two pipsqueaks.”

It was a harmless word, but it got to Mateo. All those little names would denote his new stature. He pressed the consent button. The government’s database will now have a record that Hazel Bennett has the legal rights to handle two downsizers: Mateo and Emma.

“I did it.”

“Neat! I got the notification. And Ma-mato,” Hazel said, her tone turning serious. “I realize that this wasn’t a simple decision to make. It takes a lot of guts to trust your life in the hands of someone that’ll look like 200 feet tall to you.”

Mateo got light-headed. “T-t-two hund-hundred feet?”

Hazel scrunched up her face like she was delivering unpleasant news. “Yeah, I’m going to be really big to you.” She winked.

Mateo collapsed on a vacant bench beside them. “Nobody told me you were going to be that big.”

“Y’know, I’ve said nothing in a while,” Jack said. “Bro, I’m going to study my ass off for the MHIP. I’ve already started studying last night. Not only do I want a cute downsize girlfriend to hold, but I need the permit so we can hang out and stuff. That way, you’re not stuck on Hazel’s cruddy fingers all the time.”

“Look who’s talking.” Hazel shot back.

Mateo watched his friends do their back-and-forth while seated on the bench. As he looked up at them, he tried to imagine what it was going to be like when they’re towering over him at 200 feet tall. He shuddered at the thought.

-

Sofia and Miguel spoke about their son while he was across the bus terminal speaking with his friends.

“If I ever meet that woman,” Sofia said, “who said those mean things to my son, I’ll give her one putasa—”

“I don’t think she’ll feel it, amor.” Miguel was flipping through a welcome booklet for Lilliputian Lakes. “You’ll be the size of a toothpick to her.”

“True, true. Maybe I should do it now,” she said. “We got time, don’t we?”

He let out a grunt, which was a mixture of a laugh and acknowledgment.

“Sizeist whore.” Sofia looked through her purse for a piece of gum. “Those people should rot in hell. It’s okay if she wants to break up with him. It’s fine if she doesn’t want to date someone tiny. But to say those mean things? To think you’re better for someone because of your height? She’s a coward; ghosting him without the decency to tell him they’re split. Despicable woman.”

Miguel nodded and mumbled. “Mhmm.”

They spoke in greater detail for some time. Actually, Sofia did most of the talking while her husband nodded and grunted. Unbeknownst to them, Beth overheard the entire conversation. She followed Mateo from his home to the station, hoping to apologize for her behavior, when she overheard a torrent of unexpected news.

It was almost too much. A flurry of emotions overcame Beth as she learned about Mateo’s impending downsizing. But there was also that unfortunate news about Tricia. Beth didn’t care for Tricia. Despised her even for being so lucky to date Mateo. Now, she cast him out like toilet paper because he was downsizing?

This wasn’t an injustice Beth couldn’t let flyby.

-

Tricia was at the mall with friends. They took a quick respite from shopping to purchase fresh baked pretzels, the intoxicating aroma from the heavenly treats beckoning shoppers like harpies. Tricia was next in line and walked up to the counter, her wallet and card in one hand, and her other hand carrying four bags.

“Hello?” she asked around the empty counter. She could’ve sworn she saw the customer before her order.

“Welcome. Would you like to try out pretzel bites?”

Tricia looked around for the source of the disembodied voice. Then she saw it. Behind the counter, protected inside a box that looked like it was made of bullet-proof glass, was a downsized teenager, working behind a register.

Roaches. Was all Tricia could think of at that moment. Not enough jobs in their teeny community. They have to steal from humans now? “Is there a tablet I can order from?”

“Sorry, ma’am, but we don’t—”

Tricia lifted her hand in a stop gesture, turned, and walked away.

“Did you get anything?” one of Tricia’s friends asked.

“No.” Tricia shrugged. “It didn’t look sanitary there.”

Beth came storming down the corridor, looking for signs of Tricia and her entourage of vapid friends. Mateo had confided to her once that Beth shopped at the mall on Saturdays like clockwork, spending her dad’s hard earned cash on frivolous things.

Beth spotted Tricia and her group of friends seated at a table in the food court, laughing and giggling about god knows what. With purposeful strides, she marched over to them, her large presence known to them before she reached them. In one smooth move, Beth grabbed a chair and sat down, and leaned over the table.

“Tricia, we need to talk.” Beth looked at her Valley Girl entourage and said directly to them, “Alone.”

The girls looked at Tricia, who gave them an uncaring shrug with heavy eyebrows. The girls gathered their shopping bags and drinks and left Beth and Tricia alone.

After a brief pause, Tricia asked, “What?”

“Where do you get off dumping a guy like Mateo just because he’s downsizing?”

Tricia raised a brow. “Seriously? He sent you here to … what? What do you want from me?”

“He doesn’t know I’m here, or that I know he’s downsizing.” She leaned in further. Her skin turned hot with rage. “There are people like me that don’t put up with sizeist assholes like you. Mateo is my friend, and I won’t stand by and watch you treat him with disrespect just because he’s downsizing. And that extends to all downsizers. Got it?”

Tricia scoffed, but Beth’s looming stance made her falter. “Are you some white knight for downsizers or something? Why bother? Those things don’t like you the same way humans don’t like you.”

Beth slammed her fist on the table. She pointed a finger at Tricia and said, “Watch it.”

“Or what?” Confidence returning to Tricia. “You gonna hit me?” She asked in a mocking tone with her head bouncing left and right. “Good luck getting a MHIP with an assault charge on your record.”

“Keep it up, bitch.” Beth stood up. “Downsizers might be two inches. But I’m not.” Tricia looked up high at the imposing woman, whose shadow covered her. “No threat you make to me will prevent me from protecting Mateo and downsizers from cunts like you.”

Before leaving, Beth did a small, one-inch lunge towards Tricia to intimidate her. It worked. Tricia cowered in the booth, afraid of what Beth might do. Beth grinned and walked away.


Downsizing by MXP20
Author's Notes:

Added 09-Mar

Tags: shrinking, F/m and F/f stuff, I swear this is the last smut-free chapter!


The speakers in the coach bus crackled as a pre-recorded message played. The sound quality was awful, with primarily mid-frequencies and no bass, reminiscent of a 1950s travel advertisement.

“Greetings, traveler! Welcome aboard your last trip as humans, and the start of your adventure as downsized citizens. You are Lilliputian Lakes bound! A beacon of modernity and comfort. Journey to a time of American prosperity, our architects and designers recreated a perfect 1980s community for you to enjoy.”

As the announcement continued, strains of synth-pop and classic 80s hits played in the background, setting the mood for a nostalgic yet futuristic adventure.

“Whether you choose to live in a single-family home or a high-rise apartment, we guarantee you will live larger—by living smaller. But Lilliputian Lakes offers more than just a place to live—it is a lifestyle. The centerpiece of our community is our majestic lake. Picture spending your peaceful days near the shore as gentle lapping of waves. Have a relaxing picnic or partake in exhilarating activities like electric jet skiing or fishing for minnows over three feet long!”

Mateo, sitting in the back amidst the bus’s diesel fumes, found the idea of an all-electric, nature-filled lifestyle increasingly appealing. The promise of a serene lake and outdoor enjoyment made the prospect of downsizing seem not so bad.

“Our commitment to your safety and enjoyment is paramount. Protected by high walls and steel nets that drape overhead, Lilliputian Lakes is a secure haven from the human-world. We ensure a peaceful coexistence with nature, free from unwelcome intrusions from wildlife and even humans. Our entrances and exits to Lilliputian Lakes are physically accessible to downsizers only.

“And let us not forget the cornerstone of our community: sustainability. By choosing to downsize, you’ve taken a significant step toward preserving our planet. Lilliputian Lakes prides itself in responsible waste management, eco-friendly sourced foods, and low energy consumption. Our community’s impact is minimal, but our residents live life to the maximum.

“As you journey towards Lilliputian Lakes, remember, you’re not just moving to a new home; you’re stepping into a future where downsizing means upsizing your life. We, at NanoHabitats Corporation, know you have many options in downsizing communities, and thank you for choosing us.”

The speakers crackled as the message concluded. Mateo looked out into the city and wondered how different it was going to look at two inches. If Lilliputian Lakes was as great as they proclaimed, why would he even leave?

“Look mijo,” Sofia said. “This guide says your school commute will be about 45 minutes. That’s not too bad.”

Mateo cringed. He forgot about school. The community, as big as it was with 30 plus thousand residents, didn’t have a school. Something about government funding and diversity inclusion with humans forced the downsized kids to attend public school. Although the integration between humans and downsizers was there, the segregation was top-notch. If Mateo chose to, he’d never come close to a human. Barriers would always protect him from the human-world. So it’d still feel like he was in the downsize community, even though he was at school.

He scrolled through his phone and looked at Hazel’s profile on the MHIP website. Her profile on the MHIP website listed him as an authorized downsizer she could handle. Handle? He thought to himself. Makes me sound like an animal. Hazel’s profile picture was her making the cheesiest smile her facial muscles could allow.

That innocent-looking girl was going to look like a 25-story tall building to him. Mateo wasn’t sure if he was ready to see Hazel as a giantess. He played with the idea of telling Hazel and Emma that he wasn’t planning on leaving the downsize community—like ever. He appreciated the gesture of Hazel sponsoring him in the human world, but he needed more time to get used to the idea. Mateo wasn’t like Emma, who was born into the tiny life.

There was an option for him to revoke his CoH to Hazel. If he clicked the juicy red button, he’d be safe inside the downsizer world.

He pushed those thoughts out and turned off his phone.

The bus arrived at Lilliputian Lakes and dropped everyone off at the front of an administrative building. Behind it was an oval structure that looked like a football stadium, about four stories in height—which was where the actual Lilliputian Lakes town existed.

The lobby of the building looked like a museum. Exhibits displayed models of homes and unique buildings from Lilliputian Lakes with cutaways, allowing people to peer inside. Graphics and dioramas highlighted the minimal waste created by the large population. Mateo felt his apprehension come kicking him in the stomach. The homes were so tiny. Like the size of video game consoles from way back in the 2000s.

“I found our future home.” Miguel waved his family over and they stood over a tiny model home. It was a one-story home with three bedrooms and two baths. Open floor plan where the kitchen, dining room, and living room shared one large space. The garage was also large and could house two vehicles or a lot of hobbies. “Not bad, huh?”

“It’s so cute!” Sofia said. “Way better than that shack we live in now.”

-

They sat with their counselor and went over last-minute financial details. Mateo didn’t bother listening to the counselor or his parents drone about boring adult stuff. He was on his phone, chatting in a group text with Jack, Hazel, and Emma.

Mateo: Guys, in less than an hour, I’ll be a Lilliputian. Nervous asf.

Jack: You got this.

Hazel: Text us when it’s done!

Emma: Yay! I’m getting a new tiny buddy! 🎉 I can’t wait to see you eye-to-eye, buddy.

Mateo: Any last-minute advice?

Hazel: Make sure to dodge raindrops. Heard they’re like cannonballs for downsizers.

Jack: And watch out for spiders. 

Emma: Guys, shut up! You’ll scare him.

Mateo: Spiders??? O_o

Hazel: Too late, lol.

Jack: Bro, I’ll be on spider squishing duty for you. I gots this.

Mateo: TY dude.

Hazel: I’ll squish stuff, too. Even Emma—if she gets out of line.

Emma: Damnit, Haze. I’m punishing you tonight for that!

Jack: Take it to another channel, you to.

Mateo: Two*

Jack: Wym?

Hazel: Jesus, open an English book, Jackie boy.

Mateo: I hope shrinking doesn’t hurt.

Jack: I hope you don’t die.

Several people are typing …

Hazel: Dude, wtf?

Emma: Go stand in a corner and think about what you said.

Mateo: My stomach hurts.

Emma: You’ll be fine, Mateo. Think of all the fun we’ll have!

Hazel: Yeah, Imma teach you some skateboard tricks.

Mateo: Oh god no!

Jack: Think of all the hot downsize chicks you’ll meet.

Hazel: Jack, turn off your phone.

Emma: Ever played DND, Mateo? As downsizers, we play on the board and kill ogre figures that are twice our size. It’s fun … until Haze starts cheating as the DM.

Mateo: I’ve never played, but I guess we can try.

-

“Mijo!” Sofia said.

Mateo shook his head and looked up at his mom.

“It’s time, mijo.”

“It is?”

“Yup,” Miguel said. “Bank settled our debts, approved our loan, and now we own our mini-house. Just gotta downsize now.”

That sickening feeling ramped up in Mateo’s stomach. It wasn’t getting easier accepting the inevitable. The family stood up and followed their counselor through some hallways and came to an observation deck that overlooked Lilliputian Lakes. The counselor pointed out through the window and into the miniature world before them.

It was like standing on top of the Empire State building, but in reality, they were only on the second floor of the administration building. Lilliputian Lakes sprawled out before them like the most intricate model railroad town they’ve ever seen. It was scenic—picturesque—a dreamlike city with a wonderful mixture of green areas and city development.

There were 1980s style suburbs spread throughout the outskirts of the community. Near the lake were quaint cottages and log cabins. The downtown portion of the city had tall buildings that must’ve been between 5 and 6 feet tall. Architects of Lilliputian Lakes even designed a river system that snaked throughout the community and fed into the lakes. Mateo could see tiny boats meandering throughout the river system.

The counselor directed their gaze towards a neighborhood on the west and informed them, “Your home nestles between those tall trees.” Mateo couldn’t decide if he dreaded his new life or was excited about it. The counselor gave the family a bird’s eye tour of the town. She described all the commercial zones, malls, dining options, and nightlife. She looked at Mateo and informed him a traveling carnival comes by once a quarter.

Mateo could not listen to all the rambling. He planted his forehead on the glass wall as he stared out, not focusing on anything in particular. His eyes eventually fell on the Puny Express. The station looked so far from his future home. The commute to school was going to be arduous.

“This is so wonderful,” Sofia said, kissing her husband. “Our new life is going to be amazing.”

“I can’t wait to finally live in a house,” Miguel said. “I’m so sick of sharing walls with neighbors.”

-

The waiting room wasn’t as pleasant as the rest of the building. The flooring was linoleum, the paint cracked, and the smell of stale coffee permeated off the walls. Fluorescent lighting buzzed overhead and didn’t illuminate the waiting area well. Mateo and his parents sat in uncomfortable waiting chairs for their turn to downsize and passed the time by scrolling through their phones.

A fat receptionist behind a counter with a glass barrier chewed on her gum and typed on her computer with two fingers. An ancient song Mateo never heard blared from unseen speakers; it was David Bowie’s Changes. Though the music filled his ears, Mateo was keenly aware of his thumping heart. It wasn’t so much as the process of downsizing scared him; it was that step into the unknown that terrified him.

“Rodriguez?” a female nurse asked, walking into the waiting room with a clipboard in hand.

“That’s us,” Miguel said, leading his family.

“Okay,” the nurse said. “I’ll be taking the boys. Another nurse will call for you, ma’am.”

“Mom’s not coming?”

“Men and women are separated for the process. But don’t worry, we’ll reunite you in the recovery room as soon as possible. M’kay?”

“Mijito,” Sofia leaned down and hugged her son. “This is just temporary. Be brave for your dad.”

“Okay, mom.” Mateo squeezed his mom and released.

Miguel kissed his wife. “I love you.” He laughed. “Why does it feel like we’re at the airport and we are taking different planes?”

“It’s silly, isn’t it?” Sofia asked. “We’ll be together as a happy family in a few hours.”

“Sure.” They kissed again and amorously hugged.

-

“I’ll take your phones.” A male tech told father and son. They were in what looked like a medical ward, with beds in rows and blue curtains that separated each patient area.

“What are you going to do with our phones?” Mateo asked, clenching his smartphone in his hands.

The tech said, “I’m going to clone the data on them. Once you’re downsized, we’re going to give you mini-phones. See, we can’t jam pack all the electronics into such a tiny thing for downsizers to use. Instead, we’ll give you this device that looks like a phone, but in reality is just a display. The actual computer part of the phone runs from a data center. You’re essentially streaming your phone onto the displays we’re giving it to you. In the computer world, we call thin-clients. But to you, when downsized, it’ll act like a regular phone. What I’m doing now is doing a one-to-one copy of your phone to our data center. So, when you’re downsized, you can pick up your new mini-phones and use them like you use your phone today.”

“I barely understood that,” Miguel said. “But it sounds good.” He handed the phone to the tech.

“It’s seamless, sir.” The tech took both phones and connected them to a PC he was wheeling around. The clone process started, and he excused himself to head down the line of patients to clone their phones as well.

A female nurse came by and handed father and son bathrobes. “Okay, so you’ll go to the next room, where you’ll take private showers. You’ll recycle your clothes in the receptacle, put on your robes, and head to the next room after that. Just like one big assembly line.”

“Oh no, are we gonna get shaved and stuff?” Mateo asked.

The nurse giggled. “That was the first- and second-gen downsize machines. We don’t do that anymore. We’ve already screened you two.” She picked up the clipboard that was on your bed. “And you have no metals or fillings in you. This is going to be like going through airport security for you.”

“Are you putting us to sleep at least?” Mateo asked.

Miguel nudged him with his elbow. “You didn’t read the brochure, did you, son?”

“No anesthesia.” The nurse said. “We’re on fourth-gen downsizers, and we’ve streamlined the process for comfort and speed. Please, if you’ll head through those doors and shower, we are running behind schedule. Thank you!”

-

Mateo was in his robe and shower shoes, walking out to the next room. After turning his phone and dumping his clothes, he truly had nothing. His old apartment and things were long gone. All he had was the white robe hugging his otherwise nude body.

“I feel like a million bucks,” his dad said. “That shower was amazing.” His black hair was still dripping with the sterile solution that was mixed into the shower.

“Now what?” Mateo asked, his breathing labored.

“One last doctor check-up and we shrink!”

-

Speed and comfort my ass. Mateo thought. They were in queue with others waiting to get checked by a doctor wearing a biohazard suit. The entire room was a pristine white, sterilized and so dust free, computer chips could be made in them.

Mateo and Miguel got cleared and moved to the next room, which looked like the previous, but there was a large square chamber in there that looked like a giant microwave. Mateo read the signs on the walls.

WARNING: DANGER OF DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY

ATTENTION: For your comfort and mental well-being, once downsized, you will not have contact with humans. Our downsized techs will retrieve you after the process is complete. Please remain where you are post-downsizing.

NOTICE: Downsizing is permanent.

“It’s like stepping into a portal,” Miguel told his son. “We enter here and then exit on the other side tiny.”

“This is dumb. Why couldn’t mom be with us?”

“Science and stuff.”

Mateo rolled his eyes.

“It’s going to be fine, mijo. She’s going through the same thing right now, just … somewhere else.”

A tech came over the loudspeaker. It was like a ride operator at an amusement park giving barely intelligible directions. “Once you enter the downsize chamber, you will see silhouettes of a body outlined on the floor. Choose one and lay down. You will then disrobe and a tech will come by to collect it. We’ll close the chamber, and in a zap! You’ll be downsized.”

“We gotta get naked?” Mateo asked.

-

Mateo was lying on the ground and handed the tech, also wearing a biohazard suit, his robe and shower shoes. The techs left the room and shut the heavy steel doors to the chamber. The twenty humans inside were moments away from getting downsized.

Mateo hyperventilated. He actually preferred being put under anesthesia for this. His stomach felt like it was finally going to twist inside out. The lights dimmed and this awful hum cranked up as if it was a pulley system for a rusted steel bridge. He could smell a burned electric stench filling the room. A vibration under him made him think something was going wrong. Like the machine was disintegrating.

This was a mistake! He wanted to stand up and run out. He wanted to yell and make them stop. Mateo opened his mouth, and nothing came out. He was seeing doubles. The room looked like it split in half and slowly moved outwards and then elevated high into the sky. Mateo was falling. He felt his back sliding across the floor and the sensation of going down an almost vertical slide.

Zap. Bang. Thum.

The lights strobed several times, and it was done.

The whining hum died down and the vibration was gone. That stench still lingered and smelled worse somehow, like burned hair. Mateo went to stand up and fell back down. His equilibrium was shot. He opted to sit up and wait for his brain to catch up with his new senses in a new world. Mateo looked around and couldn’t see the patient that was lying next to him.

Actually, he could see them. About a football field away. Mateo’s eyes focused on the room surrounding him and marveled at how fantastically enormous it appeared. The ceiling was as high as the clouds, and the four walls of the room were like a distant mountain range.

An electric bus came by to Mateo, with a tech hanging outside the door. “Welcome!” The tech jumped out, holding a folded robe. “Welcome to your new life at two inches tall. We hope that was smooth for you.”

Mateo swallowed a cold lump in his throat. He nodded and dressed in his new robe. The tech guided Mateo onto the bus, and he noticed he wasn’t the first patient they picked up. They rode around the chamber collecting all 20 downsizers. Miguel hopped in and sat with his son.

“It doesn’t feel like we shrank, huh?” Miguel asked. “It was like a cheesy ride you have to do naked.”

Mateo shrugged. The bus felt—odd. It was the best way Mateo could describe it. It didn’t feel heavy like a human bus and it accelerated a lot faster than one, too. The suspension was rough and they could feel the most minute imperfections on the floor. Aside from that, and the fact the chamber was 50 times bigger, it didn’t feel like they shrank like his dad said. People were the same size as him and the interior of the bus looked—normal.

The bus sped towards the exit once they collected the last downsizer. They went through a tunnel that shut closed as they passed through it. From there, they drove for about 10 minutes and disembarked near an opening at the end of the tunnel.

-

“What’s taking so long?” Mateo asked.

Miguel and Mateo were in a recovery room together, which felt like a psychiatrist’s office. Warm lighting, dark furniture, and fake plants in the corner. Miguel sat on a couch flipping through a magazine and noted how the pages felt thick, like cardboard.

Miguel paced back and forth. “They could’ve at least given us those phones they were talking about. I want to call my friends and tell them I’m tiny now.”

“Patience, mijo,” Miguel said in a bored tone. 

There was a knock at the door. Mateo ran and opened it.

“Mom?” he asked.

It was a female nurse with a nervous expression.

“Oh, sorry.” Mateo said. “Where’s my mom? Sofia? Sofia Rodriguez?”

“Umm,” the nurse was holding a plastic phone in her hand. “Mr. Miguel Rodriguez?” She looked past Mateo’s shoulder.

Her tone caused him concern. He tossed his magazine and jumped to his feet. “Dios mio. What’s wrong? Where’s my wife?”

“Your wife is on the phone. She needs to speak with you.”

Miguel walked to the nurse and took the phone. A million thoughts ran through his head as he squeezed the phone in his hand. Where the hell was Sofia, and why wasn’t she with him at that moment?

“Sofia?” he asked. “What happened?”

Sofia’s voice came over the phone in high-definition. It sounded like she’s been crying. “Honey, please don’t be mad.”

“What happened Sofia? Why aren’t you here with us?” Miguel’s voice was a powder keg about to go off.

Mateo listened to the conversation closely; he could hear his mom over the phone despite it being glued to his father’s ear.

“Something’s wrong with me,” Sofia said, her voice wavering. 

-

(Earlier)

-

“Isn’t this exciting?” Luna asked. “More people need to do this and help save the planet.”

Sofia felt ridiculous in the bathrobe. Whoever designed the robes had short, rail-thin women in mind and not people like Sofia. The robe hardly reached her knees and barely covered her ample bosom. Sofia kept tugging, trying to wrap the cotton fabric over her chest. She gave up eventually and tied the belt around her waist. The bathrobe looked like a seductive dress with a plunging neckline. Her cleavage was on full display and her heavy breasts swayed as she walked.

“I hope they have clothes that fit me,” Sofia said. “When I downsize, I mean.”

“I’m sure they do,” Luna said, looking up at the woman who was half-a-foot taller than her. Sofia’s physique mesmerized Luna. She didn’t consider Sofia fat, but thick in every sense of the word. Her thighs and hips gave her a solid foundation. A waist that curved inwards, giving her a flat stomach, right below her pendulous mammaries. “It wouldn’t be difficult for them to custom make you clothes.”

“Who’s them? Humans or other downsizers?”

“Either.”

Sofia giggled. “I’m seriously thinking they won’t have anything that fits me when I downsize. They might have to give me a human wash cloth to wear for a while.”

“Isn’t that just the coolest about downsizing, though?” Luna asked, holding her clasped hands to her chest. “We’ll take up next to nothing in resources when we’re tiny. Did you know our carbon footprint becomes almost negligible? It’s like we’re giving Earth a big hug!” She crossed her arms and hugged herself, as if physically embracing the planet.

“Umm, yeah.” Sofia forced a grin.

“And it’s not just that; I’m a vegetarian, too. Imagine the impact if everyone downsized and stopped eating meat! We could revolutionize the world, one tiny step at a time!”

“That’s … that would be neat.”

“I just think it’s the responsible thing to do. Even if others disagree. We all have to do our part to save the planet—I would’ve done this sooner, you know? But people keep trying to stop me, saying it’s a mistake and that I’m needed with the other humans. I think that’s all a bunch of baloney. We’ll still be ourselves when we shrink. I can still telework and call people on the phone. I don’t have to be human-sized to be me. You know?”

Sofia nodded politely.

“My husband and I always get into fights about this.” Luna kept talking as Sofia was getting checked by the doctor in a biohazard suit before they moved to the last room. “He wants to stay big and eat meat. He loves his steak so rare, it makes me gag. I’ve asked him to cut down, but he needs the protein,” she said in disgust. “He works out so much, he claims he needs over 200 grams of protein a day. That’s so wretched. I’ve told him many times, if he downsizes, a steak would last him a year. But, no. He wants to be big. Bigger, actually, hence the gym.”

“Okay,” Sofia said with a faux smile. “I guess this is it, huh?”

“Yup! Let’s save the world!”

Like the males, the females entered the downsizing chamber and laid down on the marked areas on the floor. Luna stole a glance at Sofia’s nude breasts, that were as big as her narrow head. She looked down Sofia’s body and noticed her ass was so large, her lower back didn’t touch the floor. Luna wanted to look away, but admiring Sofia’s body was like appreciating masterful art.

Luna handed her robe to the tech and laid back on the ground, facing up and staring at the ceiling. With the chamber door closed, Luna went through a rollercoaster of emotions that was typical for patients. Ultimately, she was excited about her new life at two inches and her contributions to society. The lights flickered, the room hummed, and the floor shook. All the women in the room became disoriented as their world transformed their eyes.

When the sensations finally faded, Luna took a long sigh of relief and sat up. “That wasn’t bad at all! Wasn’t it Sof—” Luna froze in terror. 

“My head.” Sofia groaned.

All the downsized women heard and felt Sofia’s voice, like a roar from the heavens, louder and more sensational than the crack of lightning. Sofia placed a hand on her forehead, a move that terrified Luna. Sofia hadn’t downsized. Her rich olive brown body, laid before her as large as a stadium. The mountain that was Sofia was moving at speeds that boggled Luna’s mind.

“Is it done?” 

Sofia turned to her side. Luna let out a shrill scream as she saw Sofia’s heavy boobs turn over and fall towards her like a hot-air balloon crashing to the ground. She was in no danger, being so far away from Sofia, but as new downsizers, the sense of scale confused her mind. She thought she was going to be crushed, when she was in fact safely far away.

Sofia pushed herself up on the side and looked around. “What happened?”

Luna fell on her back, tripping over her feet as she was backing away from the giantess. She thought Sofia was large before, but her body being amplified exponentially, really highlighted the sensual hills and valleys created by her Rubenesque hips and titanic tits. Luna along with the others screamed when they saw Sofia shifting her weight to rise to her feet. The boom caused by the giantess’s right foot planting itself on the ground nearly made Luna faint.

“Hello?” Sofia asked. Her vision was slowly adjusting to her surroundings. The chamber hadn’t changed. It looked the same as before. She looked down at her body and the silhouette painted on the ground and confirmed she did not shrink. Maybe it hadn’t gone off yet? But where was everyone? She looked for that annoying brunette from before and didn’t see her—at first. She looked at the silhouette where she should’ve been and saw her cowering two-inch form, about the size of a chapstick backing away. “Luna?”

Sofia’s mind wasn’t fully working; the failed downsizing still dazed her, as if she had awakened from a brief nap. Sofia rose to her feet and almost lost her balance. She stuck her foot behind her to catch her falling body, causing a tremor that terrified the 19 downsized women.

A bus, which looked like a toy from her perspective, entered the chamber and halted upon seeing the human. Sofia locked eyes with the driver. He reversed the bus back into the tunnel with all the power it had. Sofia brushed her hair out of her face with her hands and looked down at her feet with unpainted toenails. She had come close to landing on another silhouette, and the woman that was there was running for her life.

“Ma’am, please sit on the ground and do not move.” A voice spoke over the intercom. Its volume was low to not deafen the downsizers. “There’s been an anomaly. We will collect everyone who’s downsized and will come to escort you afterwards. Please do not panic.”

Sofia nodded, herself terrified, not understanding fully what any of this meant. She dropped to her knees and sat back on her ankles. The wrinkles of her soles now faced Luna. 

Luna shuddered, thinking how many downsizers could fit under just one of Sofia’s feet. The dangers of downsizing—a thought that hardly crossed her mind—came flashing in her head. Sure, Luna would meet and interact with humans post-downsizing. But those would be controlled, carefully planned visits. Here she was, not a downsizer for more than a minute, and a gigantic nude Latina narrowly crushed a downsizer without realizing it.

The miniature bus came back inside the chamber to collect everyone rapidly, forgoing the usual pleasantries accompanied by a newly downsized patient.

Sofia was aware of her nudity, but didn’t bother covering herself, since her thoughts preoccupied her. She placed both her hands on her thigh and gently rocked back and forth. She then thought of her family. Did her husband and son shrink successfully, or did they have similar issues? Were the techs going to try to shrink her again? What if they couldn’t?

Sofia placed a hand over her mouth. A sickening thought made itself known. What if her family shrunk, and she was unshrinkable? She’ll never be able to hug her husband or son again. She’ll never be able to kiss her husband or make love with him ever again. Mateo would grow into a man before her eyes—and will be smaller than her pinky finger while doing so.

The bus collected the last downsizer and made a beeline for the tunnel. The women inside the bus scrambled and looked out the windows as if they were tourists in Paris, watching Sofia’s minute movements with awe. Luna waved at Sofia, but her gesture went unnoticed.

There was a process for downsizers to get introduced to the scale difference of humans. A slow methodical process that didn’t shock or traumatize the tiny people. This unfortunate incident would traumatize them and give them pause to think about how vulnerable they truly were as downsizers.

-

(Present)

-

Sofia sobbed as she finished telling the story. “They told me, in the last five years, out of the millions that downsized, they’ve had less than 100 cases like mine. They don’t know what causes it, but they have theories. Mi amor, they say I’ll never be able to downsize. Ever.”

Miguel, without saying a word, collapsed on the sofa, dropping the phone beside him.

Mateo pounced over, grabbed the phone, and said, “Mom, can’t you ask them to retry downsizing you?” 

“They tried, but apparently my body isn’t compatible with the transformation. It’s a rare occurrence that only a few people experience. The odds of this happening are so small, they don’t even tell people this is a possibility. Just my luck. I can’t downsize, mijito.” 

Mateo stood silent before bringing the phone toward him again. “I thought you said we’d downsize as a family?”

“Mateo, this was out of my control!” She pleaded. “No one saw this coming, not even the doctors.” More sobbing. “I really want to hug you and your father right now.” Her speech broke apart as her emotions overcame her.

Miguel clenched his fingers, putting pressure on the phone.

“Well, you can’t hug me! I’m two fucking inches tall right now, mom. I didn’t want to do this, remember?”

“I know, baby. I know you’re upset—”

“—of course I’m upset! You made me shrink … and you didn’t even shrink yourself. This is the most messed up thing you’ve ever done in my life.”

“Mijo, you know I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” She sniffed and controlled her sobbing. “Listen, we’re still a family, no matter what, and nothing will separate us—not even this … incident. I can’t live in Lilliputian Lakes, but maybe you can live with—”

Mateo threw the phone across the room. The plastic device harmlessly bounced off the wall. He went to the opposite wall and sulked, running his fingers through his hair as he tried to collect himself. 

Miguel rose and picked up the phone. “Sofia?”

“Yes, honey?” Hopefulness filled her voice.

“I want to see you.”

-

“Now remember, ma’am, you don’t have a permit, and may not touch them legally, understand?”

“Yes,” Sofia said, still exhausted from the recent devastating news

“Through this room, they are seated at a table waiting for you. Just some advice: speak quietly, don’t make sudden movements, and don’t get close. We recommend downsizers to not meet humans right away, as it can be—a lot to process. But your husband was very adamant he sees you.”

“Thank you.”

-

“This way, Mr. Rodriguez,” the nurse said.

Miguel looked over his shoulder and saw his son with his arms crossed, leaning against the hallway wall.

“You coming, mijo?”

Mateo rolled his eyes and reluctantly followed his father. They took an electric vehicle down hallways and tunnels that seemed to go on forever.

“We’re heading to the human-downsizer meeting room,” the nurse said. “It’s a simple room with a table and a couple of chairs. It’ll be on top of a human-sized table where your wife will sit at.”

The nurse stopped the vehicle at a double-door and told father and son to go right ahead and enter the doors. “Oh, almost forgot to give you these.” He handed Miguel a pager. 

“What is this?”

“SOS pager. If you need help or … protection. Just hit that button and we’ll swoop in to assist.”

“I’m just meeting my wife. She would never—”

“Sure thing, pal.” He drove off before Miguel could hand back the device.

Mateo’s eyes were heavy, and he hadn’t uncrossed his arms. Miguel patted his son’s back and entered the reception room. It was like entering the most massive Superdome in existence. The room stretched thousands of feet in every direction. It was brightly lit and had frosted windows along one side of the room. There was one human-door that led inside and, judging by its size, Miguel figured this room was tiny for humans. Slightly larger than a cramped bathroom. 

Both Rodriguez’ men walked straight to a table that had two chairs. They were a couple dozen steps in when they noticed they were actually walking on a human table top. They sat down and picked up the megaphones that were waiting for them. 

“What are these for?” Mateo asked. “My friend doesn’t need a megaphone to talk to humans.”

“I read it takes a while for us to learn to project our voice. The megaphones just help.”

A buzzer went off, and a click went off at the door. The handle slowly rotated, and the door opened to reveal Sofia standing, peeking her head in. Miguel knew his wife was nervous as she came walking in. She looked like she was walking on a tightrope. Her steps were purposeful and dainty. Mateo, however, began losing some of his anger and frustration and was now experiencing feelings of awe and fear. The closer his mother walked, the larger and more imposing she appeared. He thought back to what his ex, Tricia, told him about how he’d look like a bug to a human now. He pushed back from the table and stood up.

“What’s wrong?” Miguel asked.

“I’m—it’s just.” Mateo’s heart raced. It was his mother, but he’s never seen her like this before.

“Hi, my loves,” Sofia said as gently as possible. Mateo's and Miguel’s skin tingled as they both felt the power of her voice even while speaking in a soft tone. The nurse warned them that their bodies were still getting used to their new surroundings and senses.

“I don’t know if this was a good idea,” Mateo said in a quick, hushed voice to his dad. “Should we leave?”

“Sit down.” Miguel sounded annoyed and gripped the megaphone. He used it to speak to his wife. “Mi amor, come sit with us.”

Sofia pulled the chair out, scrapping it across the floor, which made her downsized family cringe. “Oops.” She lifted the chair and sat down. 

Miguel was enthralled by what he saw. His wife was wearing a white cotton bathrobe that was at least two sizes too small. Her cleavage was on full display and he could see the massive outlines of her breasts—large enough to crush their new downsized homes. If his son wasn’t with them, he would’ve said a colorful comment to his wife.

Through the megaphone, Miguel said, “I guess we’ll have to get used to seeing each other this way.”

Sofia nodded, a tear running down her cheek. “I guess so.”

Her powerful voice once again caused both Rodriguez’ men to flinch. Her giant voice felt strong enough to push them back. Sofia saw this and shot her hands up to her mouth. Again, this rookie mistake made her miniature husband and son flinch.

“I’m sorry,” she said, tempering her voice. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Please stop moving so much, mom.”

Sofia nodded. “Of course, sorry Mijo.”

“Our apartment is gone,” Miguel said. “Where are you going to live?”

“I don’t know.” Sofia was moments away from sobbing. “That’s something we really need to talk about.”

“I don’t like the sound of that.”

“I don’t think it makes sense that you and Mateo live in Lilliputian Lakes, given our new situation.”

Mateo looked up with a wide eye.

Sofia sniffed. “Because if you do—we’ll be separated.”

Miguel pinched the bridge of his nose. “You want us to live with you? In the human world?”

Sofia nodded, afraid of her husband’s next words.

Mateo stood up. “No fucking way!”

“What did I say about cursing?” Miguel shouted.

“What the actual hell is going on?” Mateo was losing it. “I didn’t want this—I didn’t want to downsize. But you forced me to, and I went along with it because I thought we were all going to live together in the downsize town. Now we have to live with my giant mom?”

“Mijito,” she pleaded. “Nobody wanted this, but this is where we are. We can’t afford a home in Lilliputian Lakes and a home for myself. We have to give it back, and I need the money to find a place to live out here.”

“Wait, what?” Miguel asked.

“Well, what do you recommend we do?” Sofia asked. “If I could walk inside Lilliputian Lakes, I would live with you all in a heartbeat. But that won’t happen. The only solution I see is that you live with me in a human home.”

“Ridiculous,” Mateo said. “Just when I accepted living in a downsized home, this happens.” Mateo planted his face in his hands. “How would this even work, mom? You don’t even have an MHIP.”

“I can get one!” She adjusted herself in her seat and tried closing her robe over her chest. “I was thinking … we give up our home in Lilliputian Lakes. Try to cancel our loan and get our money back. I’ll get a hotel tonight and see if I can get a temporary family permit to handle you two. How does that sound?”

“No!” Mateo shouted. “No way. I’m so out of here.” He rose from the table and stormed to the exit.

“Mijo, wait.” Sofia hesitated and, by instinct, almost brought her hand down on her son to stop him.

“Back off, mom. You don’t have a permit and even if you did, I sure as hell won’t consent to you holding me.”

“Mateo, get back here,” his dad said. “Where are you going? You have no money or place to stay. Your mother is right. We’ve been through a lot and should stick together as a family and figure this out together.”

“No way!” Mateo was at the double-door exit. “You all can figure it out yourselves. I’m going to stay with my friend.”

“Mateo,” his dad shouted. “Stop right there. You will not walk away from this family.”

“Fuck this family,” Mateo said. His skin was red out and his eyes filled with tears. “You ruined my life! I won’t let you ruin it further.”

“Son, if you walk out that door—”

“Or what, dad? Mom going to stop me? She can’t touch me or she’ll go to jail. She’ll never touch me or come near me again.” Mateo slammed through the doors without looking back or saying another word to his parents.

“That boy…” Miguel growled before Sofia spoke again.

“Please, don’t be too harsh on him, amor. He has every right to be mad at me.”

“Mad at you? This wasn’t your fault.” Miguel sighed. “I think everyone needs time to accept what happened. I’m sure he’ll call back in a couple of days.” He then looked up at his giant wife and saw how devastated she felt. “Hey.”

Sofia looked down at him. “Yeah honey?”

She watched as her tiny husband rose from his chair and began walking towards the edge of the table where she sat.

“Careful honey.” Sofia worried, once again instinctively readying her hands. 

“It’s alright, dear. I may be small, but I can still handle myself!” He smirked before finally reaching the edge. He raised his hand.

“What’s this?” Sofia asked.

“A handshake or rather pinky shake for you, that no matter how shitty things get, we will get through this, together as a family.”

“It’ll have to be a pretend one,” Sofia said. “I can’t legally touch you right now and they’re watching.”

“Okay, pretend handshake, but get close.”

Sofia giggled. She felt so relieved seeing her husband handle this better than she expected. “No matter what, we’ll get through this as a family.”

She extended her pinky and let it rest on the table beside him. He stood back, not realizing his wife’s hand was now the size of a tank. He moved his hand up and down like he was shaking her hand. She moved her pinky finger up and down. Miguel looked at his beautiful wife and yearned to touch her.

-

Mateo met up with a communications tech and he provided Mateo with his new downsized phone. After he set up his account and logged in, his phone came to life and behaved like his old one. The plastic around the display gave it a cheap feel, and the pixels on the display were large enough to see. But the phone was at least functional.

He dialed Hazel’s number. 

“Hey big guy!” Hazel’s cheery voice came over the speaker. It instantly lifted his mood. “How’d it go?”

“Hey Haze.” He tried masking his somber voice, but failed.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Umm. I’m okay, but—”

“But? But what?”

Mateo felt his voice crack. “Haze, something happened … I don’t have a place to live tonight and—”

“Say no more. I’m heading out right now. Lilliputian Lakes, right? Meet me at the greeting checkpoint.”

A smile formed through his saddened face. “Thanks, Haze.”

-

Liam raced to the Lilliputian Lakes in his red coupe. He was speaking to his wife through the hands free system as he weaved in and out of traffic.

“You got to be fucking kidding me, Luna.” He sounded desperate and anxious. “How could you do this behind my back?”

“I didn’t do it for me or for you,” she said pleadingly. Her voice played through the hands-free system in his car. “I did it for the planet. Humans are destroying the environment every day by taking up so much resources and eating meat, that we—”

“Stop. Just stop.” He didn’t need to hear the speech for the hundredth time that month. “Fine. You want to downsize for the planet—fine. But you don’t do that shit behind your husband’s back; especially after he told you he doesn’t want to downsize.” He was stuck behind a red light at an intersection, but could see the sprawling structure that made up Lilliputian Lakes. “You know I don’t want to downsize, right? That doesn’t change just because you shrank.”

“That’s okay, babe!” Her spirits lifted immediately. “I don’t expect you to downsize! Now that I’m tiny and taking up fewer resources, it will offset all the resources you take. Plus, can you imagine all the fun we’ll have together? I know how much you like playing with downsizers.”

Liam’s eyes glanced at his phone display to ensure he and Luna were on an end-to-end encrypted call. “I have fun with unregistered downsizers. Y’know what I do to them. You wouldn’t want me to do those things to you.” The light turned green, and Liam was on his way again. He found parking in the rear, shut off his car, and continued talking to his wife through the phone.

“You don’t have to do the mean things to me,” Luna said. “But I love everything else you do with them.” She said with a lustful lilt. “I can’t wait to see my big man.”

Liam stopped his march to his building as her comment gave him pause. “Luna, I’m here. I’ll meet you at the reception.”

-

The techs gave Sofia spare scrubs to change into. They were a size too small for her, and the pants didn’t quite reach her white shoes, and the top strained around her chest. Sofia was waiting for a tech to issue her a temporary MHIP that would be usable to her husband only. She didn’t know what use this would be, since the few hotels she called refused to book her a room, on the account she was showing up as a downsizer in their system. She figured she’d have to appear in-person to reserve a room. But first, she had to collect her husband.

She was in the human/downsizer reception lobby of the building. The downsizers sat behind a large acrylic box that looked like an airport terminal. Sofia stared down at her husband through the menagerie, who sat in a seat with the other downsizers while waiting for the permit to get sorted.

He was on his phone, texting her. She’d take her eyes off her husband, respond, and then go back looking at him as if he were inside an intricate Lego model display. There were at least fifty downsizers in the reception area, coming and going. They were meeting with their humans and departing through a special tunnel that led to an open area where a human could pick them up. As soon as things were cleared, Miguel would walk through the tunnel, akin to a passenger bridge to a plane, and Sofia would be free to swoop him up from the other side.

A man walked up beside her and was talking on the phone. He, too, was looking down at the glass menagerie, his eyes scanning for a downsizer.

“Luna, where are you?” Liam asked.

Sofia’s ears perked up.

“I don’t see you,” he said.

“I’m in the bathroom!”

Sofia could hear Luna’s voice over the phone and recognized it as that hippie woman from earlier.

“Okay, well, I’m ready to pick you up.” He hung up the phone and sighed. Under his breath, he said, “I can’t believe this shit.”

Sofia and Liam were the only humans standing in front of the downsized reception area. She felt a little awkward standing there in silence and wanted to strike up a conversation.

“Picking up your wife?”

“Hmm? Oh, yeah. She … uh, she downsized today—without telling me.”

“Really?” Sofia chose a tender voice and said, “Is that a good thing or—”

“Bad. She did it behind my back.” Liam shook his head, his eyes preoccupied with looking at the tiny reception room, not once turning to look over at Sofia. “I don’t know what we’re going to do …”

Luna came out of the bathroom and ran up to the glass wall closest to her husband. The menagerie was just below chest-level, so he only had to bend down slightly. Luna was giddy, jumping up and down and waving at Liam, now gigantic compared to her. She then spotted Sofia standing next to her husband and looked up in surprise. She extended her enthusiasm and started waving to her as well.

“Oh, you know each other?” Liam asked Sofia.

“We met today,” Sofia said. “I was downsizing with your wife, actually. But there was an anomaly, and I didn’t shrink.”

“Lucky you.” Liam put little thought into his words. He pulled out his MHIP card and held it up to the glass wall. His wife scanned it with her phone, and in three quick clicks, she signed her Consent of Handling over to her husband. Liam then went to the side, where Luna was running off to. Once through the tunnel, she was in an open area where Liam put his hand down to collect his wife. He lifted his palm up to his face. “I don’t know how I’m going to get used to seeing you like this.”

“Sofia!” Luna shouted.

Liam noticed his wife trying to communicate with the Latina standing beside him, so he brought Luna over. It was only then that Liam realized Sofia was as tall as he was and had a knock-out figure. He tried to ignore her chest bursting out of her scrubs and kept eye-contact with her.

“Hey, Luna.” Sofia waved softly.

“It’s so crazy what happened to you,” Luna said. “Is everything okay with your family?”

Sofia explained to Luna everything going on briefly: Sofia’s finances were in limbo, they were trying to return the Lilliputian Lakes home, she was trying to find a hotel for the night, her son ran off to a friend’s house, and she wasn’t sure if she was getting a temp MHIP to handle her husband.

“That’s terrible!” Luna’s voice wavered sympathetically. “I’m so sorry to hear all that. Is there anything we can do to help?”

“Oh, no. I’ll figure it out.”

“Nonsense! We want to help.”

“I appreciate the gesture, but … I don’t know. No, I don’t want to burden you.” The weight of everything barreling down on her was too much to handle. She was close to losing her composure and falling to the ground to cry.

“Well,” Liam said. “Good luck with everything.” Liam turned to leave and felt his wife pounding on his palm. “What?”

“Turn back around! I want to talk to her.”

Liam sighed and obeyed his two-inch wife. He brought his palm up to Sofia.

“We have a guest bedroom,” Luna said. “You’ll stay with us as long as it takes.”

“What?” Both Liam and Sofia asked. “Really?”

Luna shot her husband a dirty look and smacked his large finger.

“Umm, yeah,” he stammered. “Really. Sofia, we got room. If you want. Sounds like a shitty situation you’re in, and we can definitely help.”

“Are you guys really willing to help?” There was a sparkle of hope in Sofia’s eyes. “Because, honesetly, that’s the best thing I’ve heard all day. Thank you so much! I promise not to be a burden.”

“It’s settled!” Luna shouted. “You’re coming home with us. Want to hold me, Sofia?”

Sofia thought that was weird to ask. “Oh … I can’t. I don’t have a permit. Actually, that means I can’t hold my husband either.”

Liam felt Sofia directed that statement to him. “I guess if he’s cool with it. I can hold him.”

It took a lot of convincing for Miguel to get onboard with this sudden plan. Liam and Luna sat off to the side in the human-section of the reception lobby while Sofia argued with her husband over the phone. Miguel didn’t like the idea of trusting his life with a stranger. Sofia explained it was the only way. Otherwise he’d be sleeping in the streets of Lilliputian Lakes. After a lot of back-and-forth, Sofia beckoned Liam over.

Sofia told Liam her husband was ready to sign consent over to him. Liam pulled out his card and held it up for Miguel to scan. Liam explained to Sofia, once they were out of the public’s eye, she could hold her husband. He doubted her husband would report her for unauthorized handling.

Ten minutes later, the foursome was in Liam’s coupe, heading to his home.

At Hazel's Place by MXP20
Author's Notes:

Added 16-Mar

Before we begin, ittybittyman has created renders of the story! Check out a render of Sofia:
https://www.deviantart.com/ittybitty1982/art/Downsize-Shrink-Failure-1030754744

---


Tags: Smut! F/f, F/m, feet, (pleasant) odors, mouthplay, light teasing


Mateo hid behind a concrete column of the reception area, watching his father talk about something heated. There was a man standing next to his mom that Mateo had never seen before. His dad’s behavior seemed agitated as he gathered his bag and went through the exit which looked like a tunnel that led out to the human world. His dad and mom left along with the stranger.

He sighed and then walked out into the room, where there were rows upon rows of seats. He sat in the center and looked around. People, just like him, going about their business without a care in the world. Mateo looked up and he felt like he was at the superdome. Glass walls surrounded him. The ceiling was also transparent, allowing tall humans to gawk at them like they were some kind of exotic animal.

But if Mateo shifted his focus and kept his eyes within the menagerie, then it honestly felt kind of normal. Along his left side were a set of kiosks, selling everything from fifteen cent coffee  to souvenirs with Lilliputian Lakes inscribed all over them. He was beginning to loathe that name. It was the reason his family was in shambles.

“Mateo!”

A female’s voice startled Mateo, and he recoiled upon hearing his name. He looked up and saw Hazel, outside in the human world, her eyes locked on the terrarium he was inside of. Her voice was muffled, the glass walls blocking almost all the loud noises the humans created, but her exuberant shout was enough to rattle through.

“Hazel?” Mateo asked, his voice in no way heard by Hazel. He stood up from his seat and looked at his good friend from a whole new perspective. She wore a Vans t-shirt with an unbuttoned plaid flannel. Jean shorts that showed off her legs, and hat worn backwards. He could also see Emma riding on her shoulder, strapped to some kind of contraption that provided safe travel.

Hazel was beaming with a glowing smile and waving at Mateo as if she hadn’t seen him for years. Mateo awkwardly lifted his arm and waved back. Hazel pointed at the exit and gestured for Mateo to come out to the human world.

So, this is it, Mateo thought. Was entering the human world really this easy? No fanfare or someone counseling him—asking him if he really wants to leave the safety of the downsize world? Just a walkway, and boom, any human could pick him up? Mateo felt the hairs on his forearm stand up. He wasn’t sure if he could do this. Hazel was so big! She was Godzilla to him. Tall as a high-rise and wide as a 10-lane highway.

Mateo forced a smile, unsure if Hazel could see it. He walked towards the exit, each step an excruciating ordeal as his stomach turned over like a blender. His mind was screaming at him to stop. Was it self-preservation? Some kind of instinctual impulse that was preventing him from stepping into danger. He reached the exit and looked back up at Hazel through the glass wall. That genuine smile plastered on her, reassured him. It was still Hazel; they went back years, why should anything have changed? He took a deep breath and walked through the exit.

It was like traveling through another dimension. It took 30 seconds to trek the walkway, and when he went through the opening, it felt like he stepped outside. The protection of the glass walls was no longer there. Just a waist-high railing. Humans were allowed to walk all the way up to the platform and greet their downsized companions.

“You look great, Mateo.” She gave him a toothy smile that almost looked permanent. She was so happy to see her tiny friend.

Mateo swallowed. Big. She was so big. And he was only witnessing a portion of her gigantic body. He wondered how big Hazel looked from the floor.

“Hazel,” Mateo said, with no ability to construct a full sentence because of his awe. It was one thing watching his giant mom, but Hazel hit differently. He never noticed it until that moment, Hazel was a really attractive girl. Her youthfulness and happiness, exponentially amplified, caused some confusion with Mateo. He was angry at his mom and saw her as a monster, but Hazel—she had a completely different aura that drew Mateo.

“Ready to go?” Hazel asked, dropping her hand beside him.

Mateo jumped back, lost his footing, and fell to his ass. He kicked his legs and backed away from the giant hand that was the size of a car to him. His heart raced, his mind and body convinced he was near death.

“Haze!” Emma’s voice came from high above. “You’re scaring him. Bring me down there.”

“You got it, babe.” Hazel pinched Emma between her thumb and index and, as carefully as one would handle a delicate flower, transferred Emma to the ground next to Mateo.

Emma wore a long skirt and white shirt that hugged her petite frame. Like Hazel, Emma was a familiar—yet—unfamiliar to him. The blonde highlights in her brown hair were radiant, her puffy cheeks making her look unquestionably cute, and her eyes were a dark shade of blue he’d never noticed before.

“Emma?” he asked, rising to his feet.

He was slightly taller than her, but she looked like the type of girl that could handle herself. Her movements were graceful and purposeful. Like her girlfriend, Emma seemed like the friendliest person in the world. Mateo’s unease and trepidation subsided.

Emma ran over to Mateo and hugged him for the first time. “It’s so nice to finally hug my friend like this!” She rotated her shoulders and rocked him for a long, full hug, before breaking it off. “You okay, Mateo? First encounter with a human can be jarring, huh?”

Mateo nodded. “Encounter? That was crazy. She moves so fast for being big!”

“She’s not big, remember? We’re tiny. You’re probably just not used to seeing something so big, move so fast.”

“Oh, yeah, that’s right.”

Emma sprang at him and gave him another tight hug. “Welcome to the tiny side!” Emma was a chatterbox, and she spoke while bouncing with unrestrained enthusiasm. “Isn’t this wild? We’re the same height now. Well, I think you’re a hair taller than me. But still! And would you look at our woman? A hot giantess!” Emma walked behind Mateo and gripped his shoulders so they could marvel at Hazel together. “I never get tired of looking up at her!”

Mateo swallowed a lump. “Y-yeah. Me neither.” Maybe it was because Mateo was new to this world, but he was in awe watching Hazel’s minute movements. The way her nose wrinkled when she smiled. The soft rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Hazel was a sight to behold and when viewed from his perspective, she transformed into something … more.

“So,” Hazel said. “I can’t wait to get home, so you can tell us what happened.”

“You really don’t mind, Hazel?” Mateo asked. “I’m really sorry I had to bother you—”

“It’s okay Mateo! That’s what big friends are for!”

“I can’t thank you enough, Haze.”

“You ready to go? I can give you more time, if you need it.”

Mateo nodded and held back his fear as Hazel returned her upright palm beside him. His lips quivered as he stared at the lines on Hazel’s palms. Her hands, which were about as big as a mattress to him, trembled ever so slightly with anticipation.

“It’s okay, Mateo,” Emma said. “Haze is gentle. She’s been carrying me for years and hasn’t dropped me once.”

“Yet,” Hazel said.

“Haze!” Emma shouted.

Hazel giggled.

“I guess I’m ready,” Mateo said. His heart thumping. He marched to Hazel’s awaiting fingers and stared at the path before him that led to her hand. Mateo put one foot on her pinky and then another—surprised how warm, soft, and spongy her skin felt under his feet. He noted how clean and well manicured her nails appeared; which looked as if they were painted with glistening car paint. The smell of her citrusy lotion overpowered all the other smells in the vicinity.

Emma jogged up the hand and stopped at the edge of the heel, placing a hand on her hip as she waited for Mateo to join her.

Walking on a human hand was a surreal experience for Mateo—like walking on a shag carpet that was uneven and lumpy. Each step he took left an indentation on Hazel’s skin and each time he stepped on a new part of her palm, he could feel her pulse thump under his feet. As he got closer to Emma, Hazel let out a small laugh, which caused her fingers to twitch and her hand to vibrate.

“That tickles, Mateo. Emma usually stomps on my hand, but your light step feels like a little bird prancing on them.”

Mateo wasn’t able to focus on her words. Once in the center, he sat down with Emma and crossed his legs.

Having both downsized teens on her palm, Hazel slowly lifted her hand up. The speed was agonizingly slow for Hazel, but for Mateo, it felt as if he were riding the world’s smoothest elevator, one that was going a harrowing fast speed upwards. 

“See?” Emma said. “Safe and sound.”

Hazel lifted them up to her face. “Aww, you guys are so cute in my hand.” Her voice boomed and Mateo could’ve sworn it caused his bones to rattle under his skin. With her face so close, her warm breath washed over him each time she exhaled. It smelled of peppermint gum and Red Bulls. 

Hazel began walking, expertly keeping her hand steady as she did so. Mateo’s jaw slacked. The entire time as a human he took walking for granted. But riding on the hand as it glided through the air made him realize being a passenger to such a basic task took athleticism and skill. Hazel’s fingers twitched ever so slightly, which made Mateo assume she was ready to close her hand if he fell over. It was a subtle gesture that Mateo hadn’t noticed until he felt those warm walls of flesh and bone surrounding him.

The walk to Hazel’s car felt like an eternity. With each footfall, her hand would bounce softly, similar to what he thought riding a mechanical mech would be like, which rose and fell with each step.

As they reached the car, Hazel opened the passenger door smoothly with one hand, leaned in, and deposited her precious cargo onto a downsizer transporter that was strapped to the seat. Emma showed Mateo how to strap into the downsizer seats and get ready for the car trip.

“Welcome aboard Air Hazel,” she said with a giggle. “Please keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.”

Mateo looked around and marveled at the interior of Hazel’s car which looked like a giant, futuristic bridge of a spaceship. The dashboard appeared miles away and the gear shifter stood like an Egyptian obelisk. 

Hazel walked around the car, and sat in the driver’s seat, buckling up and looking down at her tiny passengers. “All set?” Hazel asked, her voice startling Mateo from his thoughts.

As the engine roared to life, Mateo glanced at Emma, who placed a hand on his, and gave him a reassuring look. The vibrations of the car, once a subtle background noise when human, now rattled through his tiny body like minor earthquakes. The world he once knew was gone, replaced by a land of giants and unknown sensations.

-

Mateo spoke through his phone, which amplified his voice through Hazel’s stereo system. He explained everything. His mother not shrinking, their financial hardship, and his fight with his family. He kept telling Hazel that he only needed to stay with them for a night, and then he’ll figure out his living arrangements.

“Nonsense,” Hazel said, “you can stay with me as long as it takes.”

-

Hazel carried her tiny friends into her home and went straight for her room. Mateo was amazed to see how large Hazel’s room was, this being the first time visiting her. She had a Queen-sized bed, nightstands, and large dresser with a flatscreen TV. Her room was filled with random stuff, from rainbow LED lights to knick-knacks she purchased at the mall. Her room was a mess, with clothes strewn about, empty food containers, and skateboards leaning against the wall. Emma’s room also had an attached bathroom, whose door was currently open. Mateo peeked in and could see it was no cleaner than the room.

Hazel gave him a quick tour of the room and then sat on the floor of her room, with her back against her bed. She set her friends on the floor. It was dark in the room, save for the LED lights which were set to a dark purple. Her TV was on and set to a random sports channel. Mateo’s senses were firing on all cylinders. He wasn’t sure what to focus on.

“There’s a lot you need to learn about being a downsizer.” Emma said. “But, because you’ll be hanging out with Haze a lot, ya need to learn about humans.”

Emma’s voice grabbed his attention. He turned to her and said, “I was a human. What do I have to learn?”

“Uh-uh. You need to learn about humans from a tiny person’s perspective. There’s a lot you don’t know.”

“Like …?”

“Do you know about pheromones?”

“Sure. Some animals release chemicals to attract or communicate with their kind.”

“Some of them use it when they want to mate,” Emma added.

“What are you getting at? Humans are incapable of releasing pheromones.”

Emma placed her hands on her hips and rocked herself between the balls of her feet and heel. “Wanna bet?”

“Emma?” Hazel asked. “You’re not trying to make this awkward here … are you?”

“Not awkward.” Emma wagged a finger in front of Hazel. “Mateo needs to learn human interactions as a tiny. That way, he knows what to expect, what to avoid, and—what to enjoy. We wouldn’t want him discovering about your pheromones at the wrong time, would we?”

“Hazel has pheromones?” Mateo asked.

“Most humans do,” Emma said. “By the way, I’m using the word loosely here. But downsizers can get entranced by some scents that humans give off. My beast of a girlfriend here has a heavenly fragrance that will send you to the moon.”

“Okay,” Hazel said, “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t call me a beast.”

“I guess I understand,” Mateo said. He scratched the back of his head. “What else do I need to learn about humans?”

“Wait, we’re not done.” Emma stood next to Mateo so that they both were facing Hazel who towered over them. They stood near her hips, her milky legs stretching off into the horizon. “You’re going to experience Haze’s pheromones.”

“What?” Mateo asked, almost shouting.

“Are you sure about this, babe?” Hazel asked. “I don’t want things to get weird between us.”

Emma brought her palms together, adopting the demeanor of a preacher exasperated by her congregation’s lack of understanding. “He has to experience it now, so he knows what to expect. Wouldn’t it be terrible if he accidentally got close to another human, didn’t know about pheromones, and then did something he’d regret for his whole life?”

“I see your point.” Hazel took off her black-and-white old school Vans and tossed them towards the corner of the room. Their impact sounded like distant bombs going off in the distance.

“Wow, wow. What is going on?” Mateo asked, suddenly alarmed to the point he was almost frantic. “Experience? Pheromones? Haze, w-why are you taking off your shoes?”

“I think you know where this is headed,” Emma said.

Hazel placed the heel of her socked foot in front of the downsizers. They were white socks, but filthy. Mateo could see the outline of Hazel’s foot through the cotton, her sweat discoloring the once white cotton. Hazel then used two fingers to peel her sock off. She lifted the sock off her foot upwards like curtains at the theater.

Mateo took a step back and let out an involuntary gasp. His friend’s foot soared overhead and was large enough to crush a bus. His body trembled as his survival instinct kicked in. Adrenaline pumped through his veins and his brain kept shouting at him to run while he still had a chance. His forehead perspired, and he kept letting out whimpers like a scared puppy.

“You okay, Mateo?” Emma asked.

He nodded. She wasn’t convinced.

“Wait, wait.” Emma shook her head and waved her hands in front of him. “You’re not scared of Hazel, are you?”

“Oops.” Hazel said as she pulled her foot away. “I knew this was too much, Emma. When I got my MHIP, we had several test questions on this alone. He’s a new downsizer and humans will naturally scare him.”

“But you’re not just any human, babe. You’re Hazel! We’ve known each other forever. Mateo shouldn’t fear you in the slightest.”

“I’m not scared.” Mateo gasped through quick breaths, trying to calm his nerves.

“You have trust issues with Haze, and I don’t like that.” Emma shook her head.

“I trust her. I really do.”

“We’ll see about that.” Emma stood close to Mateo and placed an arm around him. “Watch me. I’m cool as a cucumber. Okay, babe, bring your giant foot back.”

“Are you sure?” Hazel asked. “I don’t want to scare him.”

“He’s good. He trusts you.”

“Okay,” Hazel said, unconvinced. She brought her foot back like before, but a little closer. 

“It’s okay,” Emma whispered to Mateo. “Hazel is incapable of harming a fly.” She hugged his trembling body tightly.

It snowed bits of cotton as Hazel took the rest of her sock off, tossing it somewhere in her already messy room. Mateo looked up at the soft white soles in front of him. He saw details he didn’t know existed, like the intricate patterns and lines that looked like a fingerprint. Cotton stuck to her and when she flexed her toes, the tiniest scraps, unnoticed by Hazel, came loose and floated in the air. As he stood in the shadow of her foot, the power his friend had over him became clear. She could literally do anything she wanted to Emma and himself—and they’d be unable to stop her, unless they managed to call the cops in time.

“So,” Emma said, “you’ll take a sniff of my girlfriend’s toes, and experience what pheromones are all about.”

“You want me to smell Hazel’s toes?”

“It’s not degrading, if that’s what you think,” Hazel said. “I don’t see it that way, at least.”

“Trust me,” Emma said. “After you do it once, you’ll be begging to do it again.”

“Highly doubt that,” Mateo said.

Emma gave him a side-eye and crossed her arms. “We’ll see about that.” She walked away.

“Where are you going? Should I follow you?”

“Stay right there.” Emma was at least fifteen paces away. “No point in both of us being high.”

“High?”

Hazel dropped her foot on top of Mateo. He looked and the fast moving flesh raced towards him, causing him to fall on his back.

“It’s okay, Ma-mato,” Hazel said. “You’re safe with me.”

Mateo was lying flat on his back and put his hands up, futilely pushing back on toes almost as large as himself. The air became thick with moisture as Hazel’s damp toes blanketed over his body. His heart thumped his chest—he knew he shouldn’t fear his friends, but here he was at her mercy. Her mere toes threaten to snuff him out of existence. How couldn’t he fear that?

He breathed hard, taking in the wet smell of his giant friend’s foot. Mateo flicked his head back, expecting something foul and wretched. But that wasn’t the case. They smelled. Yes. But it was like those forbidden smells he knew he shouldn’t enjoy, but did, like the smell of gasoline fumes while filling up a car. He stopped wriggling and fighting back against Hazel’s toes and took another sniff through his nose. Oh, it was good. Thick molasses air oozed through his nostrils and overloaded his senses. He inhaled more of her fragrance this time, as if he were drowning underwater and was taking life-giving breaths. Mateo filled his lungs with the longest drawn-out inhalation of his life.

Mateo floated through space gracefully with the dexterity of a Cirque du Soleil acrobat and the grace of a swan gliding into a perfectly still glass lake. Bright, twinkling stars filled the skies and all the planets made their bigger than life appearance. There was Jupiter, Saturn, and the rest. All nearby, and the size of floating cities, spinning as fast as the second-hand on a clock. Mateo arched his back, causing his body to do a backflip against the cosmic backdrop. His body, leaving a trail of stardust.

A guitar riff and the beat of an infectious drumbeat filled his ears. The black, starry skies transformed into a kaleidoscope of colors, evoking lava lamps and the 60s into a burst of melting and meshing colors. He wasn’t sure if he was in space or traveling through a colorful blackhole. The surrounding scene before him rushed past faster than light speed.

An earth-like planet came to focus in front of him, and he headed straight for it. He impacted the surface like a meteorite. The dust settled, and he was on a beach, on a small island, laying back on a lounge chair. A tropical breeze with the rich scent of sunblock lotion mixed with Hazel’s foot odor overwhelmed him. A harem of nude women came up to with trays of food and drink and kneeled before him. He took a wine glass filled with Monster energy drink from one tray and a bowl of Doritos from the other. The sexy women complimented him and said wonderful things in his ears.

“Hey big guy,” Beth said. She was in a bikini and came out of the turquoise ocean, walking like a runway model. The music in his head grew louder as Beth walked in slow-motion towards his lounging form. Beads of water sparkled under the tropic sun, running down her athletic body. She kneeled down in front of his feet, never breaking eye-contact, and ran both her hands up his legs, stopping at his upper thigh close to his crotch. 

“I finished your homework,” she said, her voice dripping with lust. “And don’t worry, stud. I made sure you’ll get an A+ on it.”

Mateo’s cock sprang. She leaned over his legs and got closer to him. The harem of women giggled and reached out to Mateo, stroking and rubbing his body with their silky hands. He tossed his drink and snack beside him and reached out to grab hold of Beth, and just as her heat and breath got close, he—

“Mateo!” Emma shouted.

The world around him faded. Emma peered down at him from an upside-down angle, positioned behind his head as she knelt over, gazing at him from above. Hazel had pulled her foot back and was also leaning over with a wide-grin she tried to mask behind her hand.

“Wait … where am I?” Mateo asked.

“Still don’t believe humans have pheromones?” Emma giggled. “Look at the effect it had on you.” She pointed to his hips.

Mateo raised his head and looked down at his body. He was pitching the largest tent of his life. “Oh, shit.” He sprang up and hunched over, covering himself with his hands. “I—I swear, I didn’t—”

“It’s okay,” Emma said, patting his back.

“I’m flattered, Ma-mato,” Hazel said. “I didn’t know you thought of me like that.” She burst into laughter.

“No—no, I wasn’t. You’re Emma’s girlfriend. I—I just. I don’t know what happened. Please, I didn’t mean to offend—”

“Hey,” Emma said, “I said it’s okay. I knew this was going to happen, especially to someone new to pheromones.”

“Whoa.” Mateo rubbed his forehead. “That was so freaking trippy.”

“Told ya. There’s a lot to learn about humans as a downsizers.” Emma helped Mateo up to his feet. “And the next thing you’re going to learn is trust.”

“Trust? You mean with Hazel? I trust Hazel; I signed my consent to her, after all.”

“Uh-uh. I saw how scared of her feet you were.”

“Come on, Emma. They’re so … big.”

Hazel cleared her throat and pulled her knees to her chest. She looked down at her bare feet and said, “They’re not that big. They are average. You are just really tiny!”

“You know what I mean.”

“Doesn’t matter, Mateo. There is zero reason for you to fear Hazel. And moving forward, as a downsizer, you need to have complete trust with Hazel. And I mean—complete trust. Okay? We appreciate you signing your consent to her. It means a lot to her … and me. But showing any hesitation or doubt of trust to Hazel is rude.”

Hazel raised a brow. “I wouldn’t say that, babe.”

“Uh-uh.” Emma raised a finger. “I know what I’m talking about. Mateo, we’re going to run through some trust exercises with Hazel. When we’re done, you’re going to have zero doubts about Hazel.”

“I don’t doubt Haze, Emma.” He shrugged. “I wouldn’t be here if I did.”

“If that’s the case, you’ll breeze through these trust exercises.”

Emma waved for Hazel to drop her hand for a ride. Hazel obeyed and put her hand down, palm up, beside her tiny, commanding girlfriend. Emma clambered aboard and motioned Mateo to join her. He climbed on her fingers and sat next to Emma. Hazel delicately lifted them up.

“Where to?” Hazel asked.

“Nightstand.”

She dropped them off on her nightstand and sat on her bed. Hazel then said, “Hope you don’t mind, but these are bothering me.” Hazel took off her shorts and threw them in the center of her room.

Mateo turned his back to the giantess, trying to give her privacy.

Emma pulled his shoulder back. “It’s okay, you can look. We’re all friends here.”

Mateo swallowed and looked over at Hazel, expecting her to change into something, but she just sat there in her black underwear and Vans t-shirt. Her legs were like eye candy and difficult to look away from.

“Ever hear about a trust fall?” Emma asked Mateo.

“Umm, sure,” he said. “You fall backwards and your friend catches you.”

“Simple, right? So, you’re going to do that with Hazel.”

“Okay.” Mateo wondered where she was going with this. It seemed like an easy test of trust. He was already riding around in Hazel’s hand without issue—what more was there to trust?

“Come over here.” Emma grabbed his hand and pulled him to the edge of the nightstand. When they got close, Mateo started tugging back on Emma’s hand. “Quit pulling.” She yanked him closer to the edge with zero fear in her demeanor.

Mateo was now only a couple of paces from the edge. He pulled his butt back and stopped his feet from moving. Emma walked all the way to the edge, with her toes hanging over.

“Look over,” she said.

Mateo yanked his hands and freed himself from Emma’s grasp. But he half-suspected she simply let go. He carefully looked over the edge and saw the great distance to the ground. He also saw Hazel’s bare legs and feet down there, crossed at the ankles and idly swaying back and forth.

“This is the exercise,” Emma said. “Go ahead and fall backwards over the edge.”

“You’re joking?”

“Jeez, I thought you said you trusted Hazel?”

“But she’s not even ready. Shouldn’t she have her hands here, ready to—”

Emma jabbed Mateo in the chest. “What is your problem?”

Mateo was taken aback. Emma looked truly mad at him. “I—what?”

“Do you trust my girlfriend or not?”

“Emma, I’m trying!” Mateo was losing it. “But please! I’ve been through so much shit today. This is all new and scary to me.”

Emma sighed. “That’s okay, Mateo. But I’m trying to help you. Of all the fears and stresses you’re going through right now, fearing that hulking beast over there,” Emma said, pointing at Hazel. Hazel grunted. “Fearing Hazel shouldn’t be a thing you’re worried about right now. I mean, look at you! You’re so tense and uptight. You’re in a room with a half-naked girl. Her entire bedroom is a playground to you, but you’re shivering like an abused red-headed step-child.”

Mateo’s chest rose and sank rapidly as he listened to Emma. He looked over at Hazel and saw beauty in her he never really appreciated before. He’d always seen her as one-of-the-guys and never saw the charm and the cuteness she exuded.

Emma grabbed his shoulders and shook him. “Loosen up, Mateo. Downsized with someone like Hazel is the coolest experience ever. Sure, you can cry about what happened to your mommy, but you gotta let that go. Live in the moment. Let’s have fun together as friends, hang out, eat junk food, and watch dirty movies. But before we can get to any of that, you need to fucking trust Hazel. Like this.”

Without warning, Emma ran and leaped off the nightstand and turned as she was in the air. At the apex of her jump, she looked Mateo in the eyes and extended her arms out and fell with her back facing the ground.

“Emma!” Mateo shouted and took a step towards the edge.

Emma had a smile and not a worry in the world as she plunged towards the ground. In slow-motion, Hazel’s hand came swooping in. She caught Emma by matching her fall speed so that the impact on her palm was minimal. Mateo’s heart was still thumping, so sure he was going to see his friend splat on the ground. He looked up at Hazel, who didn’t have any concern in her face. Emma laid back in the giant palm with a cheesy grin as her giant girlfriend brought her back to the nightstand. Hazel tilted her hand and Emma jumped off gracefully and stood back in front of Mateo.

“That’s what trust looks like.” She placed one hand on her hip, brushed her hair out of her eyes with the other, and gave him a smug smile.

“Whoa,” was all he said.

“I don’t even have to tell Hazel anything. I know that beast of a woman wouldn’t let harm come to me.”

“Damnit Emma! Quit calling me a beast.”

“Okay, okay.” She turned to Mateo. “So, now it’s your turn. Fall back, and you’ll see. That leviathan will catch you and—”

Hazel plucked Emma between her fingers and brought her to her eyes. “What did I say about name calling?”

“Hey, put me down! I’m not done with my training.” She flailed her arms and kicked her legs.

Hazel smirked. “You’re far too bossy today, and I think Mateo and I could use a break from you. You’re going in timeout.”

“What? No. Haze, you better not! I don’t like it there.”

“Should’ve thought of that before calling me all those mean names.” Hazel squatted up from her bed and brought her girlfriend to her behind. She pulled back her black underwear and slid Emma between her cheeks. With her girlfriend secured, she released her underwear and sat back down.

Mateo’s eyes gaped, witnessing a human ‘punishing’ a downsizer for the first time.

“Don’t worry,” Hazel said. “She actually likes it there.” There were distant, inaudible shouts coming from Hazel’s ass that went ignored. “Sorry if Emma’s been battering you so much. This is your first day as a downsizer, and you should be relaxing and trying to decompress. It sucks what happened with your family, but remember, my home is always open to you.”

“Do you still want me to do the trust exercise?” Mateo looked disheartened and like a little mouse as he spoke up to Hazel. Her words reminded him of his broken home and how he was living in his friend’s room like an unwanted tiny.

Hazel cooed. “Aww, no, dude. That’s all Emma. You just hang out and relax with me, okay?” Hazel covered her mouth with one hand as an embarrassing memory rushed into her mind. “I really shouldn’t have stuck my foot in your face. I’m just realizing how fucked up that was! Ten minutes in my room and I’m … Stupid Emma! She makes me do so many fucked up things.”

“No, no, don’t feel bad.” Mateo waved his arms. “It was—it was … an experience. I—I don’t know why I’m saying this, but I wouldn’t mind doing it again. I mean, if you don’t mind. Oh god, I’m a fucking weirdo.”

Hazel’s bright smile warmed his soul. “It’s okay, Ma-mato. Doesn’t bother me, and if it makes you happy, why the fuck not?”

Mateo scratched his head. “Why are you so cool with me, Haze?”

“Dummy!” She laughed. “You’re my friend. I’ll never forget how much you’ve helped me ever since we met. You taught me to skate, how to work the quadratic formula, and you’ve always been there for me. Not to mention, you’re not like other dumb guys making braindead comments to me because I’m a lesbian. You’ve always treated me like a genuine friend, and you’re like the nicest guy I know.”

Mateo looked down, a bit embarrassed. “I just do what feels right. I can’t help it.”

“That’s exactly my point,” Hazel said, her tone softening. “You’re always putting others first, sometimes even forgetting about yourself. Shit, you even help Bethany Palmetto, of all people. Nobody does that.”

Mateo sighed, “Thanks Haze. It’s just—I don’t know where my life is going. I feel like my family’s been torn and my life flipped upside down. My mind has been going a mile-a-minute since I’ve downsized that I can’t think straight.”

“I know,” Hazel nodded, “but that’s why I’m here. To make sure you’re okay, too. You’ve done so much for all of us; it’s time we returned the favor. Plus, I enjoy having you around. Emma isn’t wrong. We can have lots of fun with you being small.” She gave him a wink.

“Thanks, Haze. I don’t know where I’d be without you.”

“Probably getting lost in a cereal bowl,” Hazel joked.

Mateo nodded and felt an invisible bond with Hazel manifest. She was a dear friend, and he felt ashamed that he doubted her before. For a moment, he stood absolutely still, and then exhaled. He walked up to the edge of the nightstand and turned his back to the precipice. He didn’t look at Hazel. Mateo knew she was watching over him and she’d do anything to protect him. He extended his arms out, closed his eyes, and overcame the mental leap that kept screaming in his ears not to fall.

He forced himself back, and fell off the nightstand. The wind rushed past his ears and he felt his stomach drop. He felt both terrified and euphoric as gravity yanked him towards the earth. While free-falling, he outright refused to allow doubt to enter his mind. He didn’t have to look over to assure himself that Hazel was going to catch him. He had complete trust in her.

His freefall faded into a momentary pause. He opened his eyes and saw that he was halfway down the nightstand. Hazel’s fingers were underneath him. She caught him so smoothly; he didn’t even feel the impact of her hands as she caught him. An electric shiver ran through his nerves as he thought, damn she’s good.

-

Hazel ordered delivery, drunken style noodles with shrimp, from a nearby Asian restaurant. She had the tray on her bed, and was lying on her belly, feet in the air, with her food and friends below her chin. On the TV was a teenage drama about vampires that the girls loved. Mateo never heard of the show, but it was a welcomed distraction. 

Hazel used chopsticks to pick up a shrimp. “Take a bite, Emma.” She held the piece of food up to her girlfriend. Emma sunk her teeth into the jumbo shrimp and then pushed off with her hands, staining them with oil. “Your turn, dude.” Hazel expertly moved her chopsticks up to Mateo.

Mateo stood in wonderment. That shrimp, if uncurled, would’ve been as large as he was, if not larger. Like Emma, he took a bite of the shrimp, tearing a tiny scrap off the crustacean. At least his sense of taste didn’t alter. The shrimp was delicious and flavorful, especially with all the infused spices on it. He watched Hazel lift the shrimp up to her mouth and shove the whole thing in her mouth. Her jaw moved up and down, side to side, as she masticated the little bite-sized creature.

Mateo stopped chewing his own food to watch. That creature was as big as he was, and getting chewed up like it was nothing to Hazel. After she finished chewing, she swallowed, forming a temporary lump in her throat before fading away.

“Whatcha looking at?” Emma asked. She had taken a shower after spending half-an-hour between her girlfriend’s cheeks. Emma followed his eyes and could see what Mateo was thinking. “Every little thing humans do has you fascinated, huh?”

Mateo finally swallowed the tiny morsel in his mouth. “It’s hard getting used to it.”

Hazel grabbed a coke from the floor and gulped several mouthfuls of the fizzy drink. She set the can back down and let out a long belch. Her chopsticks came down like a spear from the heavens and clamped down on a piece of broccoli. She tossed the little tree in her mouth and masticated the vegetable so loudly, Mateo thought she was chewing on bones. She was about to go for some more and noticed her friends looking up at her.

“What?”

“Nothing, babe,” Emma said. “Just admiring the sight.”

“Hmm.” Hazel was digging around the tray of food, looking for another shrimp. “They always skimp out on the shrimp. Bastards.”

“That a problem?”

“I just want more meat in my food, is all.”

“How about Mateo? He looks tasty, doesn’t he?” Emma asked, giggling.

“Oh, you’re right. Bite-size, too.” Hazel smiled and then laughed. “Just teasing you, Ma-mato.”

Mateo was pitching a tent again. Why was that tease so arousing? “Oh, I don’t think I’d be that filling.” Upon saying that he felt his erection notch up a size or two. 

The ever-observant Emma heard and saw Mateo’s excitement. Oh, us downsizers are so predictable. It’s like we share the same brain.

Hazel smacked her lips, her tongue probing the crevices of her teeth, trying to dislodge a stubborn piece of food wedged between her molars. “Damn,” she muttered, her fingernail scraping against her tooth enamel as she tried to dig between her molars. “Something’s stuck between my teeth.”

Emma, perked up, a mischievous smirk forming. “Need a toothpick?” she asked. “I got one right here.” She pointed at Mateo, who stood nearby next to the tray of food he and Emma were eating out of.

“Huh?” Mateo’s eyes widened, his brow furrowing in confusion.

“You want to help Hazel, right?” Emma’s tone was innocent, but her gaze suggested otherwise.

“In her mouth?” Mateo’s voice came out as a squeak, his cheeks flushing at the thought.

Emma nodded, her smile growing wider. “That’s ... unless you don’t trust her.”

“I trust Hazel,” Mateo said quickly, his heart hammering in his chest. “I did that trust fall!”

Emma’s grin turned triumphant. “Haze! Mateo volunteers as your personal toothpick.”

“Ooo, okay.” Hazel lowered her head, resting her chin on the soft surface of her mattress. She opened her mouth wide, her jaw stretching as if she were at the dentist. “Ahhh,” she said, her tongue unfurling the red carpet. “Try not to taste so good. I’m still upset that I ran out of shrimp.”

Mateo whimpered, an unfamiliar kink awakening and igniting a spark of excitement in his mind. “O-okay,” he stammered, taking a tentative step towards the cavernous opening. “Should I take off my shoes?”

Before he could react, Emma came running up behind him, giving him a shove that sent him tumbling into Hazel’s mouth. Mateo landed on her tongue with a soft thud, the spongy muscle cushioning his fall. The smell of spicy drunken noodles and shrimp enveloped him, mingling with the warm, moist air of Hazel’s breath.

Hazel’s mouth was a pink cavern. Her white teeth were jagged stalactites and stalagmites. Hazel’s breath felt like the hot, steamy air that came out of a bathroom when the door was open to a cool room. Her breathing reverberated through the space and filled his ears with a low, rhythmic hum, as if it were coming from a slumbering dragon. Mateo could feel the ridges of her taste buds beneath his hands and knees as he crawled, the surface slick with her saliva. The cavern walls drooled, her salivary glands instinctually kicking in as it sensed food in her mouth.

She’s tasting me, Mateo thought, a shiver running down his spine. Why is this so hot? The hell is wrong with me? He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his head and focus on the task at hand. Slowly, he crawled on all fours towards Hazel’s molars, his eyes scanning the gaps between her teeth for the source of her discomfort.

More saliva pooled in her mouth as he worked his way deeper, his tiny fingers running along her gums, tickling her. Hazel giggled, the vibrations of her laughter rippling through her tongue and sending Mateo wobbling.

Mateo pressed on, his entire body now engulfed by the warm, wet darkness of Hazel’s mouth. He could feel the bumps and ridges of her teeth against his skin, the smooth enamel cool to the touch.

Finally, he reached the farthest molar, the last tooth before the gaping chasm of Hazel’s throat. There, wedged between the crevices, Mateo felt something hard and stuck. He grasped the object with both hands, tugging with all his might until it slid free from its prison.

I did it! Mateo thought, a sense of relief washing over him.

Just then, Hazel tipped her head forward, sending Mateo sliding out of her mouth and tumbling onto the bed in a heap. A cascade of saliva followed, drenching him in a warm, sticky deluge.

“Damn, Haze,” Emma said, her eyebrows raised in surprise. “Were you thinking about lemons or something?”

“I couldn’t help it,” Hazel said, her cheeks flushing pink. “He tasted good.”

Mateo looked down at his hand, his fingers still clutching the object he had retrieved from Hazel’s teeth. It was the outer shell of a shrimp, the clear, plastic-like material glistening in the light. It was about the size of a sheet of paper and thicker than cardboard. To think, such a large piece of material was stuck between Hazel’s teeth. There were always additional details coming up that made him appreciate his friend’s size and power. He tried to stand, but the weight of Hazel’s saliva and his own damp clothes held him down, leaving him sprawled on the bed.

-

“Sorry, Ma-mato, but I wasn’t expecting guests. I don’t have a place for you to sleep. How about inside my nightstand? I can keep the drawer open for you.”

“Yeah, don’t sweat it, Haze. I don’t need much, and it’s not fair I sprang this up on you.” He took a shower in the sink. Hazel gave him one of Emma’s baggy sleeping shirts, which fit like a normal shirt on him. Emma’s pajama pants barely fit him. It was good enough to provide modesty at that moment, but he’d take it off before going to sleep. “Do you mind if we go shopping tomorrow?”

“I love shopping,” Emma piped in. “That’s what we’re doing tomorrow, I decided.”

Hazel and Mateo agreed with her—as if it were her idea. Then the trio relaxed on the bed while watching a movie. Mateo had a pillow all to himself. Emma laid on Hazel’s chest, resting on the ‘hammock’ created between her cleavage. Hazel was still in her underwear and had her legs crossed, idly swaying her feet back and forth.

Mateo had his eyes locked with her feet. He couldn’t look away. That’s your friend, perv! He rubbed his hands against his face and tried to think of something else. But how could he? Emma said it herself; he’s in a room with a giant half-naked girl. How couldn’t he not look? Those legs stretched to tomorrow and looked like a fun hike.

The sound of lips smacking caught his attention. Emma draped herself over Hazel’s lips and was kissing her, bucking her hips softly against the pink pillows. A moan escaped Hazel as she used one finger to press Emma’s ass against her. Hazel’s other hand went between her legs, where she used two fingers to rub herself through her panties.

What started as innocent kissing quickly ramped up to a passionate embrace between the human and downsizer. Hazel gyrated her hips, rocking her bed and making Mateo feel like he was on a ship out to sea. Her tongue slithered out from between her lips, poking and prodding Emma’s legs. Emma stopped her amorous kisses so that she could arch her back and dig her hips into the tip of her girlfriend’s tongue. She shrieked as the pink muscle hit the right spots.

Hazel’s thumbs hooked her panties and were about to take them off when her eyes turned and saw Mateo staring. He locked eyes with her, and instantly became embarrassed, turning his back to her immediately.

“Oops, almost forgot you were here,” Hazel said.

Hazel’s palm came in front of him and scooped him up. It was the same hand that was servicing her pussy and still had her lingering scent on her fingertips. It was taking all of Mateo’s willpower not to jack off right there. Hazel transferred him into her nightstand drawer. There was all kinds of junk inside, to include a makeshift ‘bed’ made of microfiber towels.

“Sorry, bud. I’d invite you, but—” Hazel said, looking over her shoulder at Emma, who was crawling down her body towards her crotch. “I’m into girls. Would you like one of my socks to play with?”

“Huh?” He whimpered.

“You don’t have to answer that,” she said with a smile. She grabbed a dirty sock from the floor and tossed it in the drawer’s corner. “Have fun! And good night, little dude!”

Hazel leaned back into her bed and quickly stripped out of her clothes. She massaged her tits as she felt her two-inch girlfriend march over to her pussy and start playing with the top folds of her lips. Hazel traced her body with both her hands until she reached her womanhood. She spread her lips with her fingers, and with her index fingers, dug out her clit. Emma, already nude, her clothes tossed on Hazel’s pubic mons, straddle over the pink protrusion peeking out. Emma dropped herself and both girls cried out in pleasure.

Emma rode Hazel’s clit like a mechanical bull. She rubbed her own tiny cunt into her giant clit like her personal dildo. Hazel panted as the electric waves of pleasure caused her muscle to spasm uncontrollably. Hey pussy was sopping wet and a flood of feminine cum came pouring out like a broken dam, soaking and staining her sheets.

“Like that, babe?” Emma asked, her voice gruff and broken between breaths. “I’m gonna make you cum again.”

It almost looked like Hazel was in pain. She grabbed fistfuls of sheets in both hands and spread her legs wide. Her toes curled and her back arched. She wailed, unconcerned with how loud she was. Her two-inch girlfriend was sending over the edge in constant waves. Emma fucked her from atop. She wedged herself between the giantess’s pussy lips, wriggled and bucked forcefully.

“Oh, fuck!” Hazel shouted.

Another tsunami of her cum blasting out right below Emma, her pussy muscles contracting in a series of pulses as she orgasmed. Hazel’s nude body, coated with droplets of sweat, relaxed and sunk into her bed. Her eyes were closed and her breaths short. Her energy was so drained, she couldn’t bother fishing out Emma. She could feel her girlfriend continue to play, and that was fine, but for now, Hazel wanted sleep. She drifted off while Emma got herself off a few more times before falling asleep on her girlfriend, soaked in her juices.

-

Mateo sat with his eyes wide. He knew Emma and Hazel were an inseparable couple, but this was a side he’d never seen. Hazel’s passionate moans rattled him. He couldn’t hear Emma from where he was, but he was sure she was having just as much fun.

Which left Mateo conflicted. He didn’t blame Hazel for putting him in the drawer. He was the third wheel in this, after all. But his mind was thinking back on Tricia. Why did she have to be a sizeist? If only Trish knew how much pleasure there could be had with a downsizer. He was so close to having what Emma and Hazel had, if it weren’t for Tricia being prejudiced. It infuriated him! Now, more than ever, he wanted a human girlfriend. Hazel taught him that.

To be held gently, to help them pull junk out of their teeth, to explore their bodies. He fantasized. Not about Hazel—she was his friend. No, he thought about other human girls. Would they be into downsizers? Would they want him, like Hazel wants Emma? He wanted that relationship. He wanted to chase that dream!

He looked over at Hazel’s dirty sock. Was that a weird offer from her? Did it matter? She had pheromones, which was like catnip to him. Hazel was just throwing him a bone. He walked over to the sock. Already smelling the pungent odor before he even reached it. Another discovery of his friends that made him question himself—her feet smelled so good to him. Intoxicating. Invigorating. His hesitations and inhibitions melted away and were met with a dopamine hit from his brain. He wanted more.

He found the toe section of the sock, her imprint still on the white cotton. Her toes were so big compared to him. His cock was rock hard before he got on his knees and lowered his head to the sock. He took a sniff and felt the pheromones hit the frontal cortex of his brain. He took another huff and there was another rush. A tingling that danced on top of his skin, causing his body temperature to rise. A big breath this time.

“Ohhhhh.” No, this wasn’t weird. This was right. He fell back on her sock and rubbed himself against it, like a dog that finds a magnetic scent.

And there it was …

Mateo was on a rowboat, drifting peacefully in the center of a still lake. Tricia was there, on her knees, giving him a blowjob while he leaned back, his legs propped up on the edge of the boat. He heard rustling coming from the trees that surrounded the lake. Then crunching,crackling sounds. He looked over, and above the canopy of the trees, he saw a gigantic Beth walking towards him, a sly grin on her face as she stared down at him.

She was wearing a sports bra and yoga shorts. She pushed the majestic trees off to the side as if they were stalks of grass. Her bare feet causing tremors throughout the land. Beth then entered the lake, shattering the once pristine water into ripples of chaotic waves.

Mateo swallowed. She looked so powerful and sensual. Sturdy quads, wide hips, and perfect abs. His cock got so hard in Tricia’s mouth, looking at Beth. She was a goddess—as if she had just come down from Mount Olympus to bask in the presence of the mortals.

“How’s my favorite downsizer doing?” she asked. Beth stopped treading the lake until her crotch was high above the couple in the rowboat. The waves caused by her tree-trunk legs almost cast the boat away, but she stopped them with her hand. Once the waves died down enough, she plucked Tricia from between Mateo’s legs. “You won’t be needing this anymore.” She flicked the screaming Tricia away like she was a soggy piece of trash. The crying girl landed somewhere in the lake, about a football field distance away.

“How’d you get inside Lilliputian Lakes?” Mateo asked with a goofy smile and heavy eyes. He had his limbs spread out and his cock standing tall like a flagpole, unconcerned Beth was looking at him.

“You think those walls can stop a big girl like me?” She flexed her arms for him to see.

“I guess not.”

“Need some help with that?” She pointed at his body, specifically his cock.

“If you don’t mind.”

Beth scooped up the rowboat and brought it to her mouth. “Of course, I don’t.” Her tongue came out and as soon as she touched him—

Mateo woke up as he ejaculated into Hazel’s sock. He didn’t realize he was humping her worn sock, because he was so caught up in his fantasy. “Oh, shit.” He let himself finish and then wiped himself clean with the sock. It was a lot of cum, but he doubted Hazel would spot it.

He moved back to his makeshift bed and tried to fall asleep. But Hazel’s scent still clung to him following his little rendezvous. He got little sleep that night. His mind would not shut up, as it tried to come to terms with his first day as a downsizer. And his mind was so upset about his mother not shrinking. He wasn’t even concerned that Tricia dumped him for becoming a downsizer. What he was most concerned with was … why was he fantasizing about Beth so hard?

-




The Odd Couples by MXP20
Author's Notes:

Added 11-Mar

Note: there will be M/f interactions for the first half of the chapter.

-

~~Liam & Luna~~

-

Liam sat at his desk, reading through a dozen dossiers and reviewing maps for work. Luna was near his keyboard waving at him, trying to get his attention.

“Babe, is this all you’re going to do today?” his tiny wife asked. 

“I have to. It’s my job.”

“Come on, honey, do you want to have some fun with me? I love how you play with other downsizers. Want to try some of that stuff with me?”

Liam let out a snort through his nose. “You don’t want me doing those things to you, do you? Those other downsizers aren’t like you.”

“I know that. I’m your wife!” She waved her hands while she spoke. “Oh, I know! We’ll come up with a safe word. You treat me like those baddies and pretend to torture me with your big, bad dick. And if it’s too much, I’ll yell: banana!”

“Banana?”

“That’s the safe word. And if you hear me say that, you back off. Okay? Doesn’t that sound like fun? Ever fantasize about me being this small?” She did a pirouette and a slight bow at the knee. “Ever want to have complete control over me? I can’t fight back, babe. You can use me—abuse me. I’ve been a real bad girl,” she said with a sultry tone.

“You okay, babe?” he asked, leaning over. “Did the downsizing make you feel a little loopy?”

“Liam, come on! Let’s have sex. I want to play that beast between your legs.”

Liam placed his elbow on his desk and rested his head on his fist. “How does a nap sound?”

“Babe, what’s wrong?” she asked with a disheartened scowl. “I thought you’d be all over me?”

“If you were human, yes. Because, y’know, I married a human. Not a downsizer.”

“What are you saying? You don’t love me anymore.”

“No, no, nothing like that. I love you, Luna! But remember what you just did. You downsized without discussing it with me. A permanent, lifelong decision to be two-inches tall, and you never thought to ask me? Or wonder how I’d feel about having a two-inch wife?”

She mumbled, “Because you would’ve said ‘no.’”

“Right.”

“That’s why I did it. I’ve always wanted to be downsized, and I didn’t want you holding me back anymore. So, what’s wrong Liam? Are you mad I made a decision about my body without consulting my man? Do you have a thing against mixed-size marriages? Or maybe you’re just a scummy sizeist?”

“Don’t you call me that!” He said, sitting up and pointing a finger. “I’m far from being a sizeist. I protect downsizers. It’s my job.”

“So, you’re not a sizeist.” She crossed her arms and rocked her head. “You’re just against mixed-size marriages. Think people should stick with their kind, huh?”

Liam sat back in his chair and let out a long breath. “Babe …” He pinched the bridge of his nose. “I just need some time to process all this. You gotta admit; this latest stunt of yours …”

“Stunt?” she almost shouted. “Saving the planet and being the object of your desire is a stunt?”

“My desire?”

“I’ve seen that look in your eye. When you make them worship you, force them to play with you. You look so happy. I want you to look at me like that.”

“Luna, is that what this is all about?” He asked, leaning in. “Babe, I don’t want to force you to play and worship me. I want you to be my wife.”

“But what if your wife wants to do those things?”

Liam looked away and slowly shook his head. “I need to get back to work.”

“Can we at least … try to have some fun?” Luna said, appearing mousey to him.

Liam gave her a wry smile. She’d tried his patience so many times throughout their marriage with her outlandish ideas and schemes. But no matter what, he could never stay mad at her. She looked adorable at her new stature. The way she pouted and animated her movements while talking.

“Go for it, babe.” He smiled.

Luna squealed. She ran around his keyboard and to the edge of the desk. She looked over the edge, spotting his crotch a short jump below. Luna leaped and landed on his soft bulge. Liam lifted the waistband of his shorts and tighty-whities, allowing his two-inch wife to crawl under and towards his dick. Once Luna was inside, he let go of the waist, snapping his wife shut inside.

He went back to work while his wife shimmied across his flaccid cock. Her little feet dug into his shaft as she low-crawled over his meat. Luna eventually found it easier to drop to the side and onto his balls. Her goal was to reach the maroon tip of her husband’s cock.

Liam stared past his monitors. He felt her minute movements over his cock, and although it tickled, it wasn’t getting him off like it normally would. This was his wife—not someone that deserved punishment. And because of that, it wasn’t getting him off like it usually did. He had to be gentle and mindful of his wife and not act out with reckless abandon like he did with the other downsizers.

Luna crawling on his cock felt nice, though. But it would be better if he could stroke himself and kneed her body into his flesh to where he squeezed all the air out of her lungs. He would never do that to Luna, but the thought made him twitch.

“Excuse me, Liam?” Sofia asked, gently knocking on his door.

Liam swiveled on his chair to face the buxom Latina. “Yes, Mrs. Rodriguez?”

She let out a brief chuckle. “Just Sofia,” she said with a friendly smile. She stood at the doorway, her hands clasped, wearing the scrubs the downsizer technician gave her after her failed shrinking. “I feel like a ditz, but how do I work your shower?”

“Oh, just set the hot cold knobs where you want them, pull each one about halfway, and then pull the lever where the spigot is. But the knobs are mislabeled. Oh, and the cold water is a lot stronger than the hot one, so only turn it to about 75 degrees and the other one around 245 degrees for optimal temperature.”

“That sounds complicated,” she said with a polite grimace. “If it’s not too much of a bother, can you show me how to work it?”

“Sure.”

Liam stood up slowly, feeling his wife fall under his balls and get trapped in the cup of his underwear. He pulled his shorts and underwear up by the waist, so that he snugly glued her to his manhood. He gave Sofia an awkward smile and shambled to the bathroom.

Liam fiddled with the knobs and taught Sofia how his shower and tub worked. Once she said she understood, he turned to leave before Sofia stopped him again.

“I’m really grateful for you helping me, Liam. I don’t know where I’d be right now if you and your wife didn’t graciously offer your support.”

“Oh no worries, Mrs.—I mean Sofia.” He nervously chuckled. “I can’t even imagine what you’re going through.” 

“It’s been difficult. It scares me, actually.” She looked at her fingers and squeezed them. “The world has gotten so cold. But to see another human help another in a time of need—I feel blessed. Thank you, Liam—for everything. Can I just ask for one more teensy little favor?” Sofia asked, hoping not to overreach Liam’s generosity.

Liam nodded.

“Because I was going to downsize and leave my human self behind me ... I don’t have any clothes with me right now.”

“Oh, that’s right. Are you going to buy some?”

Sofia released a combination of her breath and a chuckle. “I will buy some clothes, but I have nothing to change into after my shower.”

Liam nodded.

“Umm, since your wife downsized, she probably doesn’t need her human clothes anymore …”

Liam nodded.

“Umm, I was wondering if I could … if I could borrow her clothes.”

“Oh—you need clothes?” Liam asked, his head finally clicking. “Sure, yeah, she’s got tons of clothes. Follow me.”

Liam led her into his bedroom. He opened up the closet and showed her Luna’s old clothes. Sofia walked in and looked through Luna’s shirts that hung from the rack. Liam stood back and idly gazed at Sofia. She was barefoot, but still just as tall as he was. The scrubs hid Sofia’s figure, but when she turned her back to him, Liam was almost knocked back by the display of her full ass. Those scrub pants were not tailored nor meant to show off the wearer’s figure, but Sofia’s ass filled the seat of the pants and stretched the fabric. His cock twitched.

“Are you sure she’s okay with me borrowing her clothes?” Sofia turned to ask Liam. “Maybe I should ask her?”

He had Luna sandwiched between his cock and balls, and couldn’t just pull her out in front of Sofia. “No, no! You’re right—she won’t be wearing these clothes ever again. Take all you need. But …”

Sofia turned and lifted a brow. Her dark pupils glinted under the warm lights inside the closet. Her expression was curious and attentive, making her overwhelmingly adorable. It was the first time Liam got a good look at this woman, and he felt ridiculous for not realizing what a gorgeous woman she was. This whole time he was so preoccupied with Luna’s stunt, he was walking around with tunnel-vision, unable to appreciate Sofia’s natural beauty. Even her tiny facial expressions, unnoticed by her, were captivating to him.

“Hmm?” Sofia hummed, breaking Liam’s trance.

“Oh, uh, the issue is, Luna was petite and you are big. Not what I meant …!” Liam slapped and rubbed his forehead. “What I meant … was that she had small …” He held out his hands like he was holding a pair of melons. He dropped them, when realized the gesture he was making. “Her body type was unique, is what I’m trying to say. I hope you find something that fits you.” Sweat beads formed on his forehead.

Sofia gave the timid man a toothy smile. “It’s okay, Liam. I know I’m pretty big up here.” Sofia grabbed a shirt from the rack and laid it across her chest. It looked like child’s clothing to her. “You weren’t kidding. I met her before she shrank, and she didn’t seem that much smaller than me. Maybe I’m bigger than I thought.”

Liam wasn’t sure if it was because Luna was straddling his cock or because he was looking at Luna’s shirt get dwarfed by Sofia’s enormous chest, but he was growing increasingly excited at that moment.

Okay, it was because of Sofia.

To avoid the risk of pitching a massive tent in front of Sofia, he excused himself and told Sofia to grab whatever she wanted. He rushed back to his office, shut and locked the door, and sat in his computer chair. He shimmied out of his shorts and let his cock spring out. Luna was holding onto the upper part of his shaft, gripping his cock for dear life, afraid of the perilous drop below her.

“You okay, babe?” he asked his tiny wife.

“Help!”

Liam plucked his wife from his shaft and held her up to his face. He looked down at her modest breasts and mentally compared them to Sofia’s.

“Hey,” Luna said with an exuberant smile. “Did I do that?” She looked over her shoulder at his manly pillar, which looked grander than any capital monument. “See, baby, I knew you’d like me playing with you!”

“Uh, yeah.” Maybe partly. Or maybe it was the attractive Latina going through his wife’s old clothes that hardly fit her big titty frame. A tall, dark olive-skin woman with thick legs and heavy, swaying mammaries. An unshrinkable, powerful woman.

Luna broke his trance and said, “I got a wicked idea, baby! I want to go inside your fleshlight like you force the other downsizers.”

Liam gave her a heartfelt laugh. “Are you sure? The last person I fucked like that, I broke 14 of their bones.”

Luna let out a sultry moan and looked up at him flirtatiously. “Really?”

Liam set his wife on the base of his dick, then opened the bottom drawer of his desk and pulled out dental floss. “We’ll take it slow. Remember, babe: banana.” Luna squealed and clapped her hands. He took out a few inches of floss and tied around Luna and the base of his cock, so her back was against his shaft. He made it loose, so she wouldn’t get hurt—a kindness he’d never extend to those getting punished.

She was like Ann Darrow from King Kong, tied to the stake and ready to be sacrificed. Except this stake was five times her size and more akin to a Saturn rocket than a sacrificial wooden pole.

His wife was so happy. And so was he. Maybe she was onto something with this downsizing. She looked so delicate, so fragile, juxtaposed against his thick, veiny monster. He felt himself swell even larger, the slack in the floss paying off, as now it fit snug around her waist. Luna’s breathing became labored as her giant husband’s eyes became filled with lust. So, this is how the others saw him … She thought. Before he tortured them. Luna’s nipples were popping out and her womanhood was on fire.

Liam reached once again into his desk. “There it is.” He pulled out a clear cylindrical object that was bigger than a Pringles can. It was his see-through fleshlight. He pumped some lotion onto his cock, and then slowly inserted himself into his toy.

Luna stood back in awe, watching her husband’s maroon head split the opening of the fleshlight like a hot knife through butter. She felt his pulse quicken under her feet, and could see his cock twitching rhythmically to his heartbeats. His veins were so engorged they were thicker than her arms. His shaft was a furnace that made her back perspire.

The structure of his toy was so large, it looked like a four story building to her, and even then, she wondered if it was too small for him. Liam grunted as he tried shoving himself deeper into the fleshlight. Maybe it was a good call that she didn’t go inside. There was hardly any extra space in there.

Liam physically couldn’t fit his entire length into the toy. Not that he would, anyway, since Luna was at the base of his shaft. Luna turned herself around, sat on her butt, and straddled his sequoia-sized cock. Her miniscule tongue licked a millimeter of his shaft while he pumped himself with his toy. Luna could’ve sworn she heard the plastic from the fleshlight groan under the stress of her husband’s giant cock.

Sex with her husband was something else. They had to work for weeks for Luna to take his manhood when she was normal-sized. She had to mentally and physically prepare herself to be impaled by him. But she loved servicing Liam. To look down at her pussy, and see herself taking him, inch-by-inch, brought her unbridled joy. In a sense, she was like his fleshlight when human-size. It was going to be an adjustment—never taking her husband like she did before. But she was excited about the future of their sex life with the new size dynamic.

Liam was fucking his toy only with half his cock. He jerked himself off, squinting to see his wife, a mere fraction of his godly cock. Liam loved the power he felt over downsizers, even his wife. He would never downsize himself for that reason alone. The tightness of his toy made him wonder if he’d gotten bigger. If Luna was still human, she’d probably be able to tell him. Shoot, she probably couldn’t take his length even as a human. He wondered if Sofia could take him? She was much larger than Luna ever was. Just one of Sofia’s boobs contained more mass than both of Luna’s combined pre-downsizing. It was a fun thought, but not something Liam would ever carry out. He loved Luna, to include her wild personality and antics. But it would be fun to see his tiny wife compared to that smoking hot Latina.

“Ugh.” Those large titties in his mind, combined with how tiny Luna was in comparison, made Liam cum. For ten seconds, he pumped his toy full of seed. He slowly lifted the fleshlight off his cock, releasing a deluge of white, hot cum down his shaft and onto his wife. Luna fought with the dental floss to free herself, but a large clump of his sperm landed on her as she was getting ready to pull her legs out. She underestimated the weight of the viscous molasses enveloping her and felt it pinning her against Liam.

Liam panted, as if finishing a race, and set his toy down on his desk. He looked at his wife and saw her struggling to stand up and break the surface tension of his cum. His deflating cock fell beside her like a grain silo. He lowered a pinky finger and helped break through the sticky mess.

“You okay, babe?” he asked.

She coughed and spat out the sticky seed. For a moment, she thought she was going to drown. But then she felt a total bliss take over. His aroma—that humid musk was intoxicating. With heavy eyes, Luna felt herself hallucinate and travel into a fantasy world. Unaware her husband’s scent was getting her high.

-

~~Sofia & Miguel~~

-

While the tub filled with steamy water, Sofia fished out Miguel from between her breasts and held him in her palm. He was a little banged up and bruised, Sofia not having proper training to handle downsizers showed. She looked down at him lovingly, noting how sweaty his body was after being trapped between her flesh.

“How was it?”

Miguel gave her a thumbs up, while taking quick breaths of cool air.

“Want to take a bath with me?”

Miguel nodded eagerly. “That’s a great idea.”

Sofia placed him on the edge of the tub, then stripped out of her clothes. Miguel’s eyes were wide and unblinking. Her breasts were perfect in his eyes. Bulging orbs that, so masterful, so holy, it brought tears to his eyes. Sofia hooked her thumbs into her waist and shimmied out of the tight pants, having trouble clearing her hips.

Miguel swallowed as his heart palpitated. Her pants dropped to her feet, and there she stood. Dark olive skin beauty with curves like the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon. Her hairy cunt looked like a dark forest, waiting to be explored. Though her waist and stomach were soft, they curved inwards and were smaller than her breast and ass, giving her a Rubenesque figure.

“I’m kinda nervous,” she said. She had her arms to her side, resting on her upper thighs. “I bet from down there, you can see a lot of weirdness and—”

“You’re perfect.” His mouth was dry from breathing open-mouthed this whole time. He was starstruck by his wife. It was like the first time they dated and he lost all the words he was going to say to her. “Mi amor, you’re out of this world, beautiful.”

“Aww.” She got on her tippy toes with a giddy laugh. “I knew that, me not downsizing, wasn’t the end of the world. Our marriage is strong and nothing will break it apart.”

Sofia shut off the water in the tub and entered, one foot at a time. Fortunately, the tub was spacious and she could sink in comfortably. Her tits were like islands, her dark nipples poking outwards like flags planted at the peaks of mountains. She couldn’t help but giggle by how much her husband was still frozen by her looming presence. It felt good to be desired to this level. 

“Want to explore me?” She asked, dripping with lust.

Miguel didn’t have to be told twice. He stripped out of his clothes and dove into the water. The heat from the water stung his skin. He swam up to the surface and looked around him. Sofia’s tits hung high overhead and looked like a formidable cliff. Miguel swam towards Sofia’s collarbone, where he could stand and take a brief respite. He then clambered onto her boob and began scaling the mountain, which felt like a firm gym mat to him. The wetness was a difficult obstacle to overcome. Several times he lost his grip and his nude body slid down her flesh. It wasn’t all bad. His erection felt good against her skin.

Sofia’s giggle caused him to tumble back into the water. “Come on, big guy,” she teased. “Are my boobies too big for you?”

“I got it, I got it.” He was a little annoyed. He used his hands and feet better this time, having learned from his first attempt. Miguel also tried wiping the bathwater off the flesh he intended to climb.

“There you go, sweetheart. You’re doing a lot better this time.”

He slid down again. Her breathing was throwing him off, as Sofia was getting worked up seeing her husband struggle to climb her tit. She wondered if Miguel had gotten smaller. He looked really small. Or maybe it was an optical illusion? The combination of her well-endowed breast versus his downsized form.

“Lemme help,” Sofia said, as scooted him up her boob by placing her finger on his ass and pushing him up.

“I almost had it, y’know?” He stood up at the peak of her boobs. It truly felt like he was on the mountain peak of an island. Her legs were bent and out of the water. Her pussy was somewhere deep underwater. He had a flashback of when he used to watch YouTube videos of cave divers—people who scuba’d into underwater caves. He found that sport extremely foolish and dangerous. But god would it be fun to have a scuba set and training right then. He’d dive and go straight for his wife’s pussy, spelunking and pleasuring her at the same time. Do they sell scuba stuff for downsizers?

“Like what you see?”

He turned to his wife. “Why didn’t we do this sooner?” he asked with a smile.

“What do you mean?”

“Me downsizing, so I can explore you?”

“You do like this?” she asked with a hopeful expression.

“Hell yeah, I do.”

Her chest rose and fell to what felt like five feet swells to Miguel. Her nipples enlarged until they were erect. Miguel looked at the dark appendage, its milk ducts visible given his miniature stature. Her nipple was bigger than his head.

“You like me big?” Sofia asked with a gravelly voice.

“God yes,” was all Miguel could say.

“I’m really big, sweetheart.” Her left hand started pleasuring the folds of her pussy. “You’re so tiny. You look so tiny on my huge tits.”

Miguel got on his knees, rubbed her nipples with both hands.

“I’m so big,” Sofia moaned over and over, mostly to herself.

Miguel lowered his face onto her nipple and licked her milk duct, sticking his tongue as far as it could go. He then chewed on the edge of her nipple.

“Ahhh,” Sofia squealed. Her moan reverberated in the bathroom. Miguel was keenly aware of the thumping heart, and it exhilarated him to know that he—he caused that excitement to swell within her. An organ, larger than his body, pumping more blood than a river through her landscape of a body.

Sofia moved her finger and shoved the back of his head into her nipple. Miguel screamed out, but her rock hard nipple muffled his cries. His arms went out to his side and flailed. He tried pushing off Sofia’s tit, but her finger easily overpowered him.

She looked down and saw him struggling. “You’re so small. Bien pequeño.” Her legs tingled as she climaxed, watching her husband struggling under the gentle pressure she put on him. “I wish I was bigger.” She moaned. She released him and sunk deeper into the water.

“Sofia, what the fuck?” He gasped.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?”

“That fucking hurt. You got to watch it—please!”

Sofia giggled. Maybe that’s why you have to get training and pass a test to handle tiny people? “I barely touched you. Are you too weak or something?”

“I’m not weak! You’re huge!”

Sofia let out a satisfactory sigh. Huge. She was huge. Even the word itself sounded grand. It started with a soft ‘h’ and crescendoed to a big ‘G’ sound. Huge. Her husband couldn’t fight off her finger, and may have suffocated on her nipple if she didn’t relent. The power she now had over him was strangely intoxicating. She never realized how wild this feeling was.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart.” She laid her head back and closed her eyes. “I’ll remember how huge I am and treat you delicately next time.”

“Don’t patronize me.”

“I’m not, sweetheart,” she whined. “How can I make it up to you?”

-

Miguel was on his belly, laying across Sofia’s closed mouth, humping his dick between the crevice of her plump lips. Sofia tilted her head back and enjoyed the light rhythmic thrusts of her husband. He was giving it his all, but it felt like someone was playfully tapping her lips with a feather. Sofia was aroused again, but it wasn’t because her husband’s millimeter dick was rubbing against her lips. It was because the dynamics have changed. She could hear him huffing and puffing, vigorously fucking her mouth, only for that to surmount to a slight touch.

Sofia pushed the tip of her tongue through her lips, so that Miguel could feel it with his dick. The sensation was intense. He moaned and pressed his hips deeper into her billowy lips. He squirmed up and down, so that his cock dragged across the tip of her tongue.

It was overwhelming. He shouted to his giant wife that he was cumming and unloaded. Sofia slightly opened her lips. Miguel was on all fours and jerked his cock until he came. His ejaculation disappeared within the cavern of her mouth and lost to a sea of darkness. Sofia sealed her lips and tasted the less-than-a-drop of cum that landed on her tongue.

She tilted her head forward and caught her husband in her palm. “Yummy.” She cooed. “I can barely taste it, but you did a great job.”

Miguel wasn’t sure if she was teasing, but he didn’t care at the moment. He was exhausted and sexually satisfied.

“I love you, sweetheart.” She looked down at him adoringly.

“Love you, too, mi amor.”

-

“None of Luna’s clothes fit me.” Sofia was in the guest bedroom, sitting on the bed, trying on a pile of clothes she grabbed from Luna’s closet. Miguel stood on the bed and admired his half-naked wife trying out clothes. She found underwear that fit—granted, it looked like a g-string on her. She was going to forego wearing a bra until she could buy one that fit.

Sofia held up another shirt, but it was probably the smallest of the bunch. She doubted her thigh could even fit in it. Going through the pile again, she found a shirt that actually belonged to Liam. She held it up, and it looked large enough to fit.

“Oops,” she said. “I accidentally grabbed one of Liam’s shirts. But it looks like it’ll fit. Do you think he’ll mind?”

“Who gives a shit?”

Sofia lowered the shirt. “Something the matter.”

“No.” Miguel shook his head.

“Okay … something you want to tell me?”

“No, it’s fine. Wear his shirt. I don’t care.”

Sofia squinted her eyes, unsure what to make of his reaction. She slipped on the cream-colored shirt which had a vintage-style look advertisement for Lilliputian Lakes on the front of it. “Hey, it fits. Sort of.” The shirt was tight around her chest and loose around her midsection. Sofia tied a knot with the loose fabric and when she was done, her midsection was exposed.

Sofia rose from the bed. Her displaced weight caused Miguel to catapult into the air like he was on a trampoline. She turned to her husband and placed her hands on her hips. She stood there in just panties and a shirt that really only covered her chest. With a wide-grin she asked, “How do I look?”

Miguel swallowed a lump. “Amazing.” He walked over to the edge of the bed so he looked up and down her legs. “But honey, do you think it’s smart to walk around the house like that?”

She giggled. “I’ll find some shorts to wear. Maybe a skirt. If nothing fits, I’ll see if he has sweats I can borrow.”

“I meant your shirt.”

“What about it?”

“It looks super sexy on you. And I love you wearing it for me.” His smile faded. “But you don’t want him catching you like that, do you?”

Sofia raised a brow. 

“I don’t want him ogling my woman, that’s all!” he said.

“‘Your woman’? Miguel, what do you think is gonna happen?”

“I hope nothing.”

“Oh jeez,” she rolled her eyes. She went back to the pile of clothes, looking for something to wear on her legs. “It kinda upsets me, y’know? Your lack of trust in me.”

“I do trust you honey—but wouldn’t it be better if you gave him no temptation?”

“‘Temptation’? Oh, please. Why would a younger guy like that have any interest in me?”

“So you have thought about it.”

“Jesus, Miguel, listen to yourself.” She stood up tall over her diminutive husband. “Fine, if it’ll make you happy.” She undid the knot from her shirt and let it cascade over her midriff. “Should I wear a burqa, or does this cover me up enough?”

Miguel took a nervous step back. Sofia’s fiery Latina attitude never fazed him before, but looking up at her, large enough to topple a building, he feared her. He feared for his life. His self-preservation instincts kicked in. “Thank you, honey. Sorry, I didn’t—”

“Just stop, Miguel.” She found a pair of black leggings in the pile and tried to slip them on. She tore the seams as she tried to pull them up her thigh. “Seriously? How small was this girl?” Finally, she found pajama pants that were meant to have a baggy fit, but were tight around Sofia’s legs and ass like a second pair of skin.

Miguel was growing anxious. “You’re not mad at me, Sofia, are you?”

Sofia let out her breath. “No, sweetheart, I’m not. I guess your jealousy should flatter me—thinking I could bag someone young like that.”

Miguel bit his tongue.

“How do I look?”

“Beautiful, honey.”

“It’ll have to do for tonight. I’ll go shopping tomorrow.”

-

“Please leave your message after the tone.”

“Sweetie, it’s your mother,” Sofia said on the phone. “I’ve been trying to reach you every way I can: text, emails, social media. I know you’re getting my messages and choosing to ignore me. If you’re still mad, that’s—listen, please let me know you’re safe. Okay? I can’t stand knowing you’re downsized and not with me right now. I want to hold you so badly, sweetie. 

“I hope wherever you are, you’re safe and with someone who cares about you. I know you’re smart and know this world is filled with sickos that would take advantage of someone so sweet like you. I want to protect you, m’hijo. No matter what happens, no matter what you think of me, I’ll always be here for you. Call me, please. Tell me how you’re doing. And when you’re ready to come back home, please let me know.”

She ended the voicemail with a heavy heart. 



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14064