Natalie's Perfect Match by GtsJoi
Summary:

Natalie is a stunning young woman who despite her beauty has struggled to find someone with which she can make a meaningful bond. That is until she meet Jennifer, the prettiest woman she has ever laid her eyes upon, who also happens to be the most welcoming person she's ever met and truly has a deeper connection they can't explain. Nat has always had a thing for taller girls, and standing at an impressive 6'3" she has always struggled to find another woman that checks this box. While Jen is quite tall, standing at 6' Nat still wishes she was maybe just a little taller. Well, you can't have everything in life, right?

Turns out that Natalie has found her perfect match. A woman who has the ability to change the size of anything including herself at will, among a few other interesting quirks she has discovered along the way. 


More tags will be added as the story progresses. The ones you see will reflect the current state of the story, and my vision for the immediate future of the story.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Slow Size Change, Breasts, Entrapment, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 13424 Read: 6729 Published: February 10 2024 Updated: February 12 2024

1. Their Appearances by GtsJoi

2. Their First Date by GtsJoi

3. Unfathomable Power by GtsJoi

4. Bath Time by GtsJoi

Their Appearances by GtsJoi
Author's Notes:


This chapter was added  right after chapter 3 was published.

There’s a minimum amount of words or characters required per chapter, that’s why I decided to copy paste the text below that explains the purpose of this chapter. 


I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.




I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.




I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.




I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.




I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.




I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.




I’ve decided to share with you roughly how the two main characters look like. 

I think that sometimes it works well for some stories and sometimes it doesn’t. And it also depends on each person so I am making this chapter exclusively for this purpose and leaving a good chunk of space before you encounter any pictures so that you don’t have to look at them and get a chance to skip them if that’s what you prefer.


-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—

-—


-

-—





Natalie (6’3”) :



Jennifer (6’) :


Their First Date by GtsJoi
Author's Notes:

There is giantess content near the end of the chapter and there will be a ton more in the future. Most of the content in this first chapter is meant to introduce the main two characters and see them interact for the first time. 

It was an exciting day for Natalie, she was heading to her first date with Jennifer. They met through a dating app and after quickly getting along through texts they arranged this date.


Everyone who knew Natalie was very confused about why she had been single for such a long time. Standing at 6’3”, with a very slender but toned figure, waist long blonde hair and a gorgeous face with beautiful blue eyes, people would often assume that she was a model. Well, except for her multiple piercings and tattoos, since high profile models never get the freedom to customize their bodies in such ways. But still, her beauty was so hypnotizing that people would often still assume that modeling was her line of work. The reality was that she was a stereotypical software engineer with a monotone routine and a dorky, introverted personality. If she had stayed single for so long it was simply because she hadn’t met the right person yet, and not for a lack of trying. Most of her love interests would fade into obscurity after the first couple of dates for the most part due to how little chemistry she felt.


This time, Nat was feeling particularly optimistic about this date. It wasn’t hard for her to find someone with similar tastes and interests as her, such as reading, fitness, gaming or fashion. But texting with Jennifer had been very comforting because of how open, honest and funny she was. Jennifer was so welcoming. Beyond just having things in common, Jennifer made her feel comfortable, and safe in a way, the kind of feeling Nat had been looking for. Not to mention how attractive Jen was. Jennifer was probably the most beautiful girl she had ever matched with in a dating app. She was a beautiful asian girl with a similar build to hers, very dark hair that came down to her shoulders, a dazzling pair of amber colored eyes and very full lips. That combo had instantly caught her attention when she stumbled upon her profile. And to top it all off, she was fairly tall as well, standing at 6 feet tall. Still a fair bit shorter than Nat, but she had a thing for tall girls, so every inch counted, especially since it was extremely uncommon for her to find any other woman that was anywhere near as tall as her that she would also feel attracted to. 


Speaking of which, one of the toughest things for Nat to find in a partner was someone that would accept her more particular “tastes”. As if it wasn’t hard enough for her to find someone that she would feel comfortable with, Nat was also a very kinky person. The few times that she was lucky enough to bond with someone to the point of finally making it to bed, she would find them too vanilla for her to feel any sexual connection with them. For this reason she was still feeling a little hesitant about how far things could go with Jennifer. The one thing that gave her a slight sense of hope was that while texting Jen, Nat mentioned how nice it was to meet another tall woman to get along with so nicely, eventually confessing that she had a particular fondness for tall women. Jennifer took this very well by telling Nat that then she might just show up wearing her favorite high heels for their first date. This reaction wasn’t much, to be quite honest, but just enough to get Natalie hopeful about how well things could go.



---------


Nat got off her cab and waited for her date by the entrance of the place they agreed to meet. It was one of Nat’s favorite spots to go since the food and the drinks were quite delightful. Nat was wearing a fairly casual short, black dress with a matching black pair of flats. Her modest outfit was still able to shine thanks to her model-like figure and her piercings and tattoos adorning her body.


“Oh my god Nat, you look stunning”


Nat heard Jen’s voice coming from her left and turned to her direction as soon as she heard her. She saw the most gorgeous woman she had ever laid eyes upon. Jen was wearing a pink short dress with a pair of 6 inch black versace heels. Nat was at a loss of words with such sight. Jen was standing 3 inches taller than her with those heels. She really had a thing for tall girls.


“I’ll take that as a compliment!” Said Jen after Nat froze for nearly 10 seconds after seeing her date looking so spectacularly.


“Sorry, I… I just think you look incredible!”


“Well, I do think the same about you, Nat! I already had my breath taken away when I saw you from afar a few seconds ago, so don’t worry, I also get very nervous around pretty girls like yourself.”


Jen complimented Nat with a soothing smile.


“I am also guessing that you are not used to being the shorter one on your dates, aren’t you?”


Nat nodded, showing a little embarrassment. Jen grabbed Nat’s hand and guided her inside.


“Come on, let’s get inside. I’ve really been looking forward to tonight.”


The night went wonderfully. They had a lovely conversation. They talked about their hobbies, favorite movies, places they want to visit, their dreams, their troubles and everything in between. They both felt a deep connection. They had so much in common while also feeling that they had so much to discover about one another. It felt as if they had already met in a past life, or in an alternate timeline. 


The night went on and on until they were among the last people at the restaurant. They had had a lot of drinks during the night, and while not outright wasted, they were well past tipsy. This fact made Nat make a move she would’ve otherwise dismissed as soon as she could’ve thought of it.


“Jen, tonight I’ve had not only the best first date of my life, but easily the best date I’ve ever had, period.”


“Oh Nat, this has definitely been my best date as well! You have no idea how happy I am that I met you.”


“That’s exactly how I feel! And while I can’t wait for our second date, I am also not ready to call it a night.”


Nat placed her right hand on top of Jen’s left hand.


“I have never done this on a first date, but, why don’t you come and stay at my place? I… I just want to stay with you a little longer, you know? That’s all. But if you are not comfortable with the idea we can totally leave it for another time if things keep going as smoothly as they’ve been. What I’m trying to say is…”


Jen interrupted Nat’s speech.


“Nat, I totally understand what you are saying girl. I’m not ready to let go of you just yet.”


Jen then leaned forward to get close to Nat’s ear in order to whisper something to her.


“But if we’re going to your place, I will have to sleep right beside you, non negotiable. And since you are such a divine looking woman, I will not be able to resist the urge to play rough with you before bedtime. Would you be able to handle that, little Nat?”


Nat was dumbfounded just like when she first saw Jen. But unlike then she quickly snapped out of it and looked for the waiter.


“Check please!” Nat told their server with visible urgency.




They were finally in front of Nat’s apartment door. They had been making out the entire way from the building entrance to here. Nat finally opened the door with Jen kissing her neck passionately as she did. They slammed the door behind them and Nat guided Jen towards her bedroom. Jen sat on the edge of the bed and pulled down Nat with ease, making her go down on her knees right in front of her. Nat couldn’t help but notice how incredibly strong Jen was with how easily she made her get down.


“As pretty as they look, these heels are killing me. Why don’t you help me take them off?”


Jen asked Nat with a seductive whispery voice. This couldn’t have been any better for Nat since one of her main kinks were feet, after all. 


Nat shifted her attention towards Jen’s heels. Jen lifted her left leg ever so slightly, letting Nat know which shoe to remove first. Nat placed one hand on Jen’s calf and leaned in to kiss the leg before her as she removed the elegant shoe with her other hand. She repeated the process with the other shoe. During this process Jen was leaning back supporting herself with her hands behind her as she looked down on Nat fulfilling her request better than she expected. She knew that Nat was enjoying this part of the process as much as she was. It was then when she thought that Nat might have a foot fetish.


Removing the elegant pair of heels revealed the softest most beautiful feet Nat had ever seen. Jen’s toes had a fresh pedicure, with black nail polish contrasting perfectly with her light skin tone. 


“Go on Nat, you might enjoy it as much as I will.”


Said Jen with a subtle but mischievous smile. After seeing how Nat looked at her feet there was no doubt in her mind about it.


Nat looked into Jen’s eyes and the look in her eyes was enough for her to understand, Jen knew, and she wanted it as much as her.


Nat wasted no time and succumbed to her desire. She had a thing for tall girls, and Jen had indulged her in that tonight. She also had a foot fetish, and Jen turned out to have one as well apparently. That and the dominant way in which Jen was behaving was ticking so many of Nat’s boxes. She only wished Jen was… taller. 


Nat started slow, by massaging Jen’s feet with her hands as she kissed her toes and soles as well. Eventually starting to run her tongue across Jen’s toes, and finally getting to suck them with intensity. 


“Nat, keep going, and look me in the eye while you worship my feet. Let me see the pleasure in those pretty eyes of yours.”


Nat did as she was told. She had never had eye contact while sucking someone’s toes. Turns out that this was a huge turn on for her. Having Jen sitting on the bed, giving her commands while she was down on the floor on her knees made her feel at Jen’s mercy. Maybe she was taller, but right now, she was feeling so small. 


“I knew you were going to like that, Nat. We seem to know each other so well even though we met not so long ago. I think I know exactly what you crave. Nat, so tall, so beautiful, people will be extremely intimidated by you whether you like it or not. But don’t you worry, I don't feel that way. The way I see it, outside, we are the same, equals. And if you let yourself get vulnerable around me, I can let you be my little pet. Do you want that, Nat? Do you want to be my pet?”


With saliva dripping from her mouth, Nat replied.


“Yes, Jen.”


“Nonono. I want to hear you say it. Day you want to be my little pet.”


“I want to be your little pet, Jen.”


“Good girl. Now, stand up.”


Nat did as she was told and got on her feet, Jen standing up as well immediately after. This was the first time they were standing in front of one another without Jen wearing her heels. She looked so tall before, hell, she had looked even larger when Nat was on her knees a second ago. And now, with both if them standing feet flat in the same floor, Jen looked a little small. 6 feet was not very impressive for someone as tall as Nat.


Jen chuckled.


“Damn, I forgot you were so tall.” 


Jen said, laughing a little while looking up at Nat’s eyes.


“And I forgot you were so short.”


Nat said playfully. 


“Well Nat, I don’t like to be smaller than my pets.”


Jen took a step forward. Their faces were now just a couple inches apart, and their chests were against each other. 


“But don’t worry, we share a deep connection Nat, I can feel it in my soul. Tell me, do you feel the same way?”


“Yes Jen, I… I can’t put it into words, but this… us. I feel something I can’t explain. My very soul calls for you.”


Nat started to notice Jen’s eyes were slowly rising up. 


“Then I am willing to share this with you, Nat.”


Now their eyes were exactly at the same height.


“Share what, Jen?  What do you mean?”


Nat was now looking a little bit up at Jen. Nat thought to herself that Jen had just slowly risen to her tiptoes.


“I have a… gift, you could call it. And I want to share it with you.”


Jen took Nat’s hand and lifted it up for their palms to meet. By this point, Jen was even taller than when she was wearing her heels. Not only that, but Jen’s hand was a little bigger than hers. And Nat also felt something that she thought must have been a product of her imagination. She could feel Jen’s hand expanding against hers. After analyzing all of the sensory overload Nat looked down at the floor, and found that Jen’s gorgeous bare feet were flat on the ground. How was this possible? 


“Jen, you are… how did you do this? Are you really… growing?”


Jen was now a full head taller than Nat. The imposing 6’3” woman was actually so small by comparison that this previously 6’ tall woman was easily able to rest her chin on top of her head.


“Nat, you said you liked tall girls, and you happen to have found a woman that can be as big as she desires, so tell me, how tall is too tall for my little pet?”


“You can be… as big as you desire?”


Nat was having trouble processing what was happening right in front of her eyes.


“Yes, little girl. I could swallow you whole if you asked me to. I could tell you the sky's the limit, but I know no limits. But now that I think about it, I don’t want to overwhelm you. I think 7’6 should be enough… for tonight.”


Jen was barefoot, but she was still wearing her dress. Weirdly enough, the dress fit her perfectly, just as it always did. It had grown as much as her. Jen took a step back from looming over her the petite 6’3 woman, she needed room to remove her dress after all. Nat stared in awe at the naked amazon in front of her. This couldn’t be real. She felt she was in the presence of a deity.


“Are you taking yours off or should I help you?” Said Jen after giggling.


Nat proceeded to strip down. After doing so, Jen took a step forward once again, shoving her breasts against Nat’s face. 


“You are just the perfect height for the job.” Jen said. Right after she placed her hand on the back of the smaller woman’s head and guided her to her right nipple.


This was so surreal. As a 6’3 woman, Nat had had short girls against her breasts like this in the past. Her standing straight, in front of a 5 foot-ish woman that would suck her nipples while also standing straight. She never would have thought it possible for her to be on the other side of this dynamic, and here she was. Sucking on Jen’s nipple with lascivious fervor while her right hand ran across the amazon’s back, and her left hand rubbing the other breast right beside her head. Nat was exploring the surface of Jan’s enormous body with her palms and it still felt impossible. Eventually, Nat made her way into massaging Jan’s clit. She was already extremely wet from all the action so far. Jan’s legs grew weaker the more she was inundated with pleasure, so in a swift motion she turned around with Nat on her grasp and pushed her towards the bed. Making her fall on her back.


Nat was impressed by how easily she had been tossed around as if she was a fragile little woman. In this case, she really was just that. 


“It’s my turn to make you wet, little girl.”


Jen landed right on top of Nat with her legs to each side of the smaller woman. Jen grabbed both of Nat’s hands with her right hand and pinned them over her head. She then went directly to Nat’s chest. With her large mouth she ensured to make Nat’s nipples get as hard as they could be. Sucking, licking, biting and even just gently breathing on them. Eventually, Jen did just as Nat had done a couple of minutes ago and started pleasing the little woman’s clit with her left hand. Jen let go of Nat’s hands to use her index and middle finger into Nat’s mouth to give her something to suck. One hand inside Nat, another in her mouth and of course, giving her breasts all the mouth she could give the smaller woman. 


The next few minutes went on fast for Jen, while Nat felt like an eternity of trying her hardest not to cum. Her body finally gave up on her. Nat had never been so aroused and well estimumulated in her life. Jen certainly understood how to satisfy her lustful desires.


“Jen… let… me… make you… finish.”

Nat struggled to speak as she breathed heavily trying to recover from her orgasm.


“Don’t worry Nat, you look like you need some time to regain your strength.” Jen said, letting out a cute chuckle.


“You can get me off next time, little girl. Tonight I really wanted to give you the best sex I could give. For now I think it is time to get some rest.”


Jen lowered herself until she was lying right next to the now exhausted Nat.


“I bet you have never been the little spoon! Come here shorty!”


They were now cuddling in Nat’s bed. Even when Jen was curling her body to spoon Nat, her feet poked out of the bed a little.


“Who do you think you call shorty? 6’3 is not short at all, you know?”


“Oh Nat, you have no idea how tiny 6’3 really is”


Jen spoke softly into Nat’s ear.


“Wait… so, how big can you get?”


“Don’t think about that right now. I will answer any of your questions in the morning. For now, let’s just fall asleep enjoying this moment.”


And with that, their day had ended. Nat had started the day hoping to finally meet someone who was girlfriend material. And she ended the day unable to believe how destiny had over delivered.



Unfathomable Power by GtsJoi

After having the best night of her life, Nat was woken up by the sunlight falling down on her face. She was bare naked, and there was no sign of Jen. Had it all been a dream? It probably was, right? She sat on the edge of her bed, her feet touching the cold floor sending a shiver through her spine. She stood up and walked to her drawers and grabbed a bra and some panties and as she started making her way out of her room she noticed that Jen’s clothes were still down on her floor, proving at least that Jen was actually real and that she had spent the night with her, but was the rest real as well?


“Jen? Are you there?” Nat called out before opening her bedroom door. And to her surprise, an answer came back immediately.


“Hey Nat! I’m in the kitchen! I just made some coffee. I have yours ready!”


Nat was relieved that Jen hadn’t just left like it was just a one night stand. She also was eager to ask Jen about last night. She needed to know if the best night of her life had actually happened as she remembered. Nat walked out of her room and at the distance she saw Jen in her underwear as well, holding two cups of coffee. 


“Good morning, gorgeous. I just woke up a few minutes ago and thought you may want a cup of coffee to start the day and maybe just chat a little.”


“Yeah, thanks Jen, morning coffee is always nice.”


Nat replied as she walked towards her kitchen. When she finally made it to where Jen was she noticed that Jen was shorter than her, 6 feet tall by her estimation, so everything seemed… normal? As Nat grabbed the cup of coffee from Jen’s hand her thoughts were interrupted by Jen tilting her face up and giving her a gentle kiss on her cheek.


“So, about last night, Jen…”


“Oh it was magical, wasn’t it?”


“Well, yes! I definitely felt like that. Great choice of words, actually. But I am a little… confused about what I think happened.”


Nat was doing her best trying to bring up what happened a few hours ago in her bedroom.


“You think you imagined it? Well, you are wide awake and perfectly sober, Nat. So believe me when I tell you that yes…” 


Jen started to grow larger in front of her just as she did last night, but a lot quicker this time, becoming a head taller than Nat in a few seconds. 


“… It all happened just as you remember, shorty.”


Jen gave her a cute smile from above while she caressed Nat’s cheek with the back of her hand, and then shrunk back down to 6 feet tall.


“But, how? How is this possible? How are you able to do this?”


“Well, I really have no idea how, Nat. I just know I can and believe me when I tell you, it was extremely hard for me to believe it as well when I found out about it. At first I thought I had gone insane and that I was just hallucinating! But eventually I just accepted it. Oh and learning to control it was such a pain in the ass! I broke so many things in the process. One time I accidentally demolished my car, another time I was unable to turn back to my regular size for days! And that one was very scary since it was the first time I had been able to shrink. I thought I was going to live the rest of my life at the size of a barbie doll!”


“You can also get smaller? And wait, you said you demolished your car? How big did you get to be able to do that?”


“Yes, I can change my size in both directions. Look!”


In the blink of an eye Jen had shrunk down until the top of her head could barely reach Nat’s hips.


“Do I look cute or what?” Jen laughed out loud like a child having fun showing her parents her latest trick. She seemed so enthusiastic about sharing her story with Nat. Jen placed her now comically large mug on the kitchen counter, which was now taller than her.


“And that time I crushed my car, I grew to something like 30 feet tall I think. I had never grown that much before but fortunately I was able to shrink back down. Thank god I was able to get a new car with my insurance!”


Seeing Jen becoming the size of a literal child in an instant was surreal. She kept her same body proportions as before, which actually made her seem even smaller than a kid of her same height. Nat got down on one knee to get a better look at the cute little woman before her, and still, she was a head taller than her.


“Jen, you are so little! You are not even 4 feet tall!”


“3’6 to be precise! And Nat, this is nothing. I can get so much smaller than this. So small that you can’t even begin to imagine such scales! Maybe one day I will show you! It is something beyond your imagination, believe me.”


“Oh my god how much smaller can you get? And also how big can you get? And what do you mean you will show me one day?”


After asking her multiple questions, Nat was suddenly staring at Jen’s stomach. Jen had grown back to 6 feet tall in an instant. That meant that Jen was probably able to change sizes at any speed she wanted. Nat stood back up recovering from the sudden disorientation that came with Jen’s size changes.


“Well my underwear has been growing and shrinking with me, right? That’s because I can alter the size of anything beyond just myself! That took some time to figure out. I was bursting out of my clothes and also drowning in them for a whole year. So yeah, I can show you what it’s like down there as I mentioned. But don’t worry Nat, I will never mess with your size unless you ask me to or give me explicit permission to do so. Consent is something I strongly believe in.”


“Can… I see?”


“Hell yeah! Nat you are incredible! I didn’t think you would be so curious about it this quickly! Just tell me what size and I will slowly get you there. It is slightly disorienting at first, so don’t freak out if you feel funny like you are falling or flying, just concentrate on keeping your balance and you’ll be fine! I will go slowly so that you don’t get dizzy. So what’s it going to be? Do you want to go up, or down?”


“Uhm, yeah. I understand. Keep my balance, got it. Well, I already told you I like tall girls, but I also enjoy being tall myself. I have always been curious what it would be like to be even taller, you know? So what about 6’5? Nothing crazy. I just don’t know what to expect so maybe just 2 inches will be enough.”


“2 inches up it is! But hey, you will enjoy it a lot more if you hold me in your arms. Feeling someone get bigger or smaller while you hold them never gets old for me. Trust me, you will love this.”


Jen grabbed Nat’s hands and wrapped her arms around her waist. Now they were holding each other tightly.Then Nat started feeling a slight tingle across her entire body. It was something she had never felt before. She felt every cell in her body gently vibrate in unison. Also she felt Jen’s skin sliding against hers as her hands grew larger ever so slightly, as her stature increased. Surprisingly, she didn’t feel any dizziness like the one Jen mentioned. And after a few seconds the tingling was over and her skin had settled against the now slightly smaller girl in front of her.


“Oh shit that was awesome! I could feel my entire body being like… massaged? It is so hard to explain! Like I was kind of aware of every cell in my body for a moment! And you were so right! Feeling you get slightly smaller in my arms felt so surreal!”


Jen smiled looking up at Nat’s excited expression.


“Want to try going a little bigger maybe?”


“Oh yeah! You said you were 7’6 last night, right? Well, what about a foot taller than that? Let’s get to 8’6! My ceiling is 9 feet high so I won’t hit my head, no need to worry about that! I want to see what it’s like to be even larger than what you were!”


“You will definitely get quite dizzy from growing that much, is that okay? I will make sure you don’t fall and break anything, you have nothing to worry about, just letting you know.”


“I can handle it! I didn’t get dizzy or disoriented at all just now! Come on, hit me!”


“Up you go, big girl!”


Nat’s body started to expand in all directions once again, but this time it was much quicker. In just 5 seconds she was a heat taller than Jen and the growth was not even halfway done. Nat felt her soles slowly expanding against the floor. Jen was not just looking shorter, but smaller in every way. Jen’s head was getting littler beneath her own, her hands felt smaller and smaller by the second, covering progressively less of Nat’s skin as she rose. The ceiling was coming down on her, the entire room and everything it contained was shrinking around her. After 15 seconds of growth and ecstasy she stopped rising. The decently tall woman in front of her was now below her breasts hugging her with her face against her stomach. Jen’s breasts pressed against Nat’s upper pelvic area. Nat had her hands on the back of Jen’s head, engulfing it like a small volleyball, her feet dwarfed Jen’s by a huge margin. 6 feet tall had never looked or felt so small. She looked up above her and saw the ceiling nearly on her face. It felt slightly claustrophobic being enclosed in such tight room.


“See, Jen? Piece of cake! I bet I could handle much more than…”


Nat suddenly felt her head spinning . It was like suddenly being hit with a sonic blast that smashed her eardrums and made her lose her balance completely. Nat started falling back, about to fall on top of her living room small table and most likely obliterate it in the process. After tilting a good 25 degrees back like a tree on its way down, she stopped in an instant. Her right arm completely extended going down directly ending on Jen’s hands holding hers. Jen had stopped her fall with ease by just holding Nat’s hand, holding her like the leaning tower of Pisa. Jen gave her a cute smile from all the way down where she stood.


“See? I told you! Don’t worry it always passes in just a few seconds. I’ll hold you. Feel free to stand up properly whenever you feel you can.”


It took just a moment for Nat to regain her balance and she adjusted her stance. Again looming over tiny little Jen just like before.


“Wow, now that I remember, you felt extremely strong yesterday when we were having sex, and now you just prevented me from falling as if I was light as a feather!”


“Haha well yeah, I am pretty strong as what I think is a side effect from my size changing abilities! I am always as strong as if I was at my maximum height! It’s not as if I would crush everything I touch though. It is more like I can use my strength as if I could just apply as little or as much of it as I want! Although I did crush a few doorknobs in the process of learning how to control my strength.”


“That is insane! So you have to be the strongest human alive! And speaking of, are you finally going to tell me how big you can get? Curiosity is consuming me!”


“Well, it is kind of a long story to fully explain that part. Why don’t we sit down and drink our coffee as I give you the complete explanation?”


“Oh of course! Sounds fine to me. But I think my coffee is a little too small for me to…”


Jen interrupted her by extending the now scaled up cup of coffee in her hand. It looked silly how huge it was on Jen’s small hand, it even seemed bigger than Nat remembered. Jen had also resized Nat’s couch up for them to go sit down in the living room.


“Here’s your coffee. I made it extra large for you!”


“Your powers are ridiculously convenient, you know?” Nat said laughing


“Oh they definitely are!”


They both sat down on the couch, Jen looking more like a small child now that she was sitting on such an oversized couch.


“Ok so, let me start from the beginning. It was my 23rd birthday, so almost 3 years ago. That morning I remember waking up by what felt like being hit by lightning. To this day I think that was the sign of me unlocking my powers, but I can’t be sure. That painful feeling only lasted a fraction of a second though, as soon as I felt it and jumped up from my bed in pain, it was already gone. I even thought I had imagined it. As soon as that happened the weird things started happening. I started my day by brushing my teeth. Well, by trying to brush my teeth. First I noticed how everything I interacted with kept feeling like it was so much lighter, sometimes even stupidly fragile, like my tooth brush which I snapped in half on my hand as soon as I started brushing my teeth. I threw it in the garbage and I overshot by a mile, the two pieces of my toothbrush smashing against the wall. It was obviously something unsettling for me. I decided to take a shower hoping that it would help me calm down and either help me figure out what happened or maybe just forget about it. I got into the shower and as a 6 foot tall woman living in a small New York City apartment I always felt like my shower head was too low. Just like every morning I was imagining how nice it would be to have a shower head that was not right in front of my face. After I washed the shampoo from my hair and opened my eyes I noticed the shower head now well over a foot over my head. The plastic holder for my soap which was previously at hip height for me was now coming up to my breasts. That scared the shit out of me and I fell on my butt. I had lived in this apartment for almost a year and I knew where my shower head and everything else was supposed to be, so I immediately jumped to the conclusion that I had shrunk! I rushed out of the shower completely naked running across my apartment. I rushed to my toolbox to grab a measuring tape, noticing everything around me being so much bigger as I ran. I just ignored everything that indicated that I had shrunk, I couldn’t believe or accept it. Finally, I had my measuring tape and measured away. 4’8 it read. I was freaked out beyond anything I had ever been. I started hyperventilating, anxiety overwhelmed me. I closed my eyes trying to wake up from what I thought was a nightmare. In the middle of my crisis I suddenly hit my head and fell to the floor. I felt defeated. But how had I hit my head? Against what? I was on the floor staring at my ceiling and I thought: Oh! Maybe it really was a dream. I hit my head and I just woke up! Yes! That must be it! I stood back up and when I was halfway there I noticed everything was still the wrong size, but everything was so tiny now. I was on my knees, and my head was inches from reaching the ceiling.”


“Wait so your first growth spurt made you even bigger than I am now?” Asked Nat completely invested in Jen’s story.


“Yeah, I measured myself again, now I had to do so when lying down on the ground and used the tape on two separate segments to do so since it was just 9 feet long. Turns out I was exactly twice as tall as my regular height. I was 12 feet tall.”


“Holly shit you were huge!”


“Haha yeah, that’s what 12 feet tall seemed like to me at the time as well. To not bore you with my training montage segment, it took me a couple of days to get any semblance of control over my size. The first thing I found out was that I was able to grow to twice my regular size, and shrink down to half my regular size. That held true for a few weeks, until one day while I decided to shrink down in my kitchen to half my size to eat the largest pizza slice that 1 dollar could ever buy. So I thought about shrinking to my minimum size, 3 feet tall, right? Well, no. That day I shrunk further down. Way smaller. It was nowhere near scary to me anymore, but still it came as a huge surprise. After measuring myself it turned out that I had shrunk to 1’6, or ¼ my regular size.”


“Wow! So now you were able to grow to r times larger, right?”


“My exact thoughts! I made sure to clear my living room and sat down in the middle of it. Mind you, completely naked since at this point I was only able to affect my own size. It was a success. Measuring me was a lot harder to confirm this time around. I ended up being so big now that even while sitting down my feet were against the wall, my neck twisted with the side of my head pressing hard against the ceiling, each one of my hands reaching opposite walls of the room. To give you more context, your 6’3 would barely reach my knees. So how did I measure myself to confirm? Well I figured out that I could only measure a smaller segment of my body at regular size and maximum size and see if the scales would be correct. So my feet were just a bit over 10 inches long at regular height, so I measured and yes, checked out, my feet were now 3 and a half feet long.”


“And what caused your ability to, well, grow stronger?”


“To this day I don’t know.”


“Wow, so you are able to grow to 24 feet tall? That’s gigantic!”


Jen bursted out laughing.


“I am not done yet, silly! But no, that’s not my maximum size, and 1’6 is not my minimum. That was just the first time that my range doubled. To this day my range doubles once again on seemingly random days.”


“Just the first time? And it doubles every time?”


“Yes! It is always double without fail.”


“And how many times has it happened?” Nat asked with great curiosity, but also fear. A factor of two might not sound like a lot, but she know that you don’t have to multiply things by 2 too many times to start reaching tremendously big numbers.


“Hehe. 57 times as of today. I have obviously never grown to my maximum height because that would destroy almost everything we know, so I always check my range by going down to my minimum size!”


Nat’s heart sank as soon as she heard that number. 57 times? She would have been scared of Jen if she even said 8. That would make her capable of growing taller than the empire state. But 57? She started doing some rough math in her mind, but the scales quickly became hard to even fathom. If you take a 6 foot tall woman and double her in size 23 times she would be roughly 2,000 miles larger than the diameter of the earth. By the time she doubles the 30th time she’s larger than the sun. And that’s barely a little over halfway through the doubling in sizes. And then Nat remembered how Jen said that she has the strength of her maximum size at all times. Her control over it must be beyond comprehension then. If Jen wanted she could punch the ground below her and reduce the earth to nothing and it would be barely a fraction of her strength.


Nat’s mind went from being fascinated about Jen’s power a minute ago, to now being absolutely terrified of her. There she was, so little, just 6 feet tall in front of her imposing 8’6. And she felt Microscopic. Insignificant. She was nothing. Everything she had ever now, was nothing to Jen. And there she was, telling her story so nonchalantly, she had normalized it to a point where she didn’t care about the power she held. And Jen still acted like a regular person. She was very kind to the cab driver last night and gave him a generous tip after cracking jokes with him and wishing him a good night. She was just as nice with the staff at the restaurant. She told me herself that she would never alter my size without my consent. She was a goddess behaving like a mere mortal. A billionth of her power would corrupt anyone. Why was she so… normal?


All those last thought helped Nat calm down and the fear she felt slowly went away.


“Hellooo? Nat? Are you there, silly?”


Jen snapped her out of trance smiling up at her. Kind smile and playful voice tone.


“Oh sorry Jen, I was just… you know. Doing some math in my head. I mean. It is impossible for me to comprehend those scales. You were right. I just can’t wrap my mind around doubling or halving in size 57 times. You are like… god.”


“Hahahaha!” Jen laughed out loud at Nat’s last statement.


“Oh Nat I am nowhere near becoming a god! You really are silly!. No babe, I am just a regular girl who happens to have the ability to change size at will… among a few other abilities to compliment that hehe.”


“What do you mean nowhere near? You could hold the sun in the palm of your hand! Hell, the entire solar system and without being even close to your maximum size!”


“Well yes, I could. But growing that big would make me destroy the earth involuntarily. A god could phase through solid objects, I cannot. A god could rewind time to fix earth. Duplicate it. Create it back from literal nothingness. And Nat, I can’t do any of that. I struggle to get up in the morning. It is hard to remove grease stains. I cry every time I watch Brokeback Mountain. I feel joy every time I see a little kitten. I’m no goddess Nat. I am human.”


As Jen said what she felt her smile faded from her face. Slowly she started to look a little sad, even. Her voice cracked as she said she was human and a single tear came down her cheek. 


“You are the first one that I ever share this with. No one else knows. I actually planned to never tell anyone about it. But I felt a special connection with you Nat. I couldn’t help it and opened up to you. And I know you didn’t mean the god thing that way but I always was afraid of my power not because of how much I hold, but because how people would see me. I don’t want to be dehumanized by others. I know you meant something entirely different. I just wanted to tell you what I felt. Because I don’t want you to fall into that trap and see me as something other than your equal.”


Jen was now crying.


Nat rushed to Jen and hugged her with all of her strength. It wasn’t much strength for Jen after all, so she could do so without worrying. 


“I would never do anything to harm your little heart Jen. I understand what you are saying. You have nothing to worry about with me, okay? I actually feel the same way about our connection. You are someone like no other I ever met and I felt that way even before knowing about your abilities, remember? Back in the restaurant we both said it, and it wasn’t the alcohol talking either! I meant it. I want to keep exploring what we have together, Jen. I feel like we have so much ahead of us.”


Jen had wiped her tears away and had calmed down in Nat’s comforting embrace.


“Jen, what I am trying to say. What I want to ask is uhm. Would you be my girlfriend?”


Jen smiled looking up at Nat directly in the eye and let out a chuckle.


“You are so silly, Nat. I have never been asked like that before. I even thought that nobody did that anymore haha. Of course I want to be your girlfriend, silly!”


On that morning, they both had found exactly who they were looking for. They seemed perfect for each other so it was not a surprise how things turned up in the end. The end of this chapter of course. But there’s still much more of their story to be told.




Bath Time by GtsJoi
Author's Notes:

This chapter starts a little slow to set up some BIG  things for the next couple of chapters. In the middle it gets into a little bit of exposition about Jen’s powers. And I tried to end with some good action. I have never written anything involving insertion and the last third or so of this chapter is mainly centered around that. I hope I did a decent job. Feedback is much appreciated!

It’s been 2 months since Nat and Jen had started dating. During that time they had gone out almost every single day. They have gone to the movies, museum dates, walks on Central Park, brunch, they even went skydiving 2 weeks ago. There were also a few kinky nights in between similar to their first night together. Through all this time they had talked about their lives, beliefs and values. Their love for each other had grown beyond what most people experience in a lifetime. It was something out of a movie. Today was a very special day. Jennifer was moving in with Natalie.


Jennifer had her own keys now. She stood outside of Jen’s building staring at the front door while reminiscing about her last couple of months with who she strongly believed to be the love of her life. She had a small shoe box on one hand, and the key to the front door on the other. She made her way in and upstairs, finally she made it to Nat’s apartment. She took off her shoes by the entrance and left them with the rest by the door.


“We’re here babe!” Jen said seemingly to herself. She proceeded to place her little shoe box on top of the living room table and spoke out loud again.


“Ok honey, are you ready to help me unpack? Hey hey hey! Stop that, babe! We are not doing that right now haha come on at least lets get half of my stuff out of the box!”


She reached inside her bra and using her index finger and thumb she took out a half an inch tall Nat out of there. Jen placed Nat on her right palm and grew her to 6 inches tall. Nat sat down by the edge of Jen’s hand with her feet dangling rhythmically as she grabbed Jen’s index finger and planted several kisses on it.


“Yes babe, I guess you are right. It’s just that I was enjoying the trip so much, you know?”


Nat then slid down from Jen’s palm, initiating a long fall into the ground. In an instant she was now standing in front of Jen now back to her full height.


“I can’t believe how easy it was for you to move here! When you told me we could literally move all of your stuff inside this box I felt so dumb for not even considering that as a possibility!” Nat said as she removed her shoes and left them by the door just like Jen had done a minute ago. Nat had a strong policy against wearing their dirty shoes inside the apartment since they bring tons of filth with them.


“I mean, I’ve been using my size changing for years, I am used to incorporating it in most aspects of my life!”


Jen opened the shoe box revealing dozens of smaller boxes inside of it and all of her little furniture, her 1 inch TV, her computer setup, half a dozen electric guitars, speakers and tons of stuff more.


They spent the next few hours placing the now 85 inch TV in their bedroom, Jen carrying it around and following Nat’s guidance to set it up perfectly aligned like it weighted nothing, unpacking the boxes full of clothes and shoes, setting up a little studio in the spare room Nat had had empty since she moved in here. Finally, they were done just in time for dinner.


“And done! We officially live together, my love!”


Jen said enthusiastically after throwing herself on the bed to finally get some rest. She let out a sigh of relief now that they were done. Nat threw herself right beside Jen and planted a loud big kiss on her cheek.


“So babe, what do you think about a bath to freshen up before a nice dinner to commemorate this day? I could go grab some wine from the kitchen and we can relax for a bit in my bathtub.”


“Oh baby, I’d love that.”


The first thing they did was of course, take a shower each. They don’t want to get all filthy and sweaty inside the bathtub and sit in a stew of your own dirt, right? And they were never big fans of showering together. They tried it a couple of times, but honestly, it is not for everyone, movies certainly make it seem better than it really is.



After they were both freshly showered and just wearing their underwear, Jen went straight into the bathroom to set up their bath and Nat went to get the wine. Nat made it to the kitchen and started looking for her little stool to reach the bottle because she kept them stored on top of her very high kitchen cabinets 8 feet off the ground. She then remembered using it multiple times while unpacking to store some of Jen’s stuff in many high places scattered around the apartment.


“Damn it where did I put it? Hey Jen! I can’t find my stool! Can you give me a little help?”


“Sure thing honey! There you go!” Replied the distant sound of Jen’s voice muffled by the walls between them and the loud noise of water filling up the tub.


Nat started to steadily gain height until she stopped at 8 feet tall. Quite the generous boost. She reached the wine with ease now, opened the bottle, grabbed a pair of wine glasses and went straight to the bathroom. After ducking under the bathroom door she saw Jen sitting on the edge of the tub using one hand to play with the rising water. Nat gave Jen her glass and poured a generous amount in it and then did the same for herself.


At this point of their relationship Nat had already normalized being larger and smaller a lot. She had gotten used to it to the point where she was never getting dizzy anymore, and being a little smaller or a little bigger was not a big deal for her either. It was with more extreme sizes that she still felt quite the rush just by existing at those sizes like back when she was inside Jen’s bra. It was not everyday that she got to become half an inch tall. But regardless of size, combining whatever scale with interacting with her partner was what never got old. Her walking around her apartment at 8 feet tall? Whatever. Sex at even just 7 feet tall, or 5 feet tall? Magical. So it was understandable how it was a big bummer when her afternoon of being squeezed against a building size tit was cut short earlier today.


“Alright babe, bath’s ready.” Jen said as she placed her glass of wine on the floor and stood up.


Jen started undressing, which was Nat’s queue to do the same. As they both got undressed they started shrinking, Nat doing so much more rapidly than Jen. In the past they had bathed together already. Since they were a pair of statuesque women, those times Jen would shrink them both to 80% of their natural sizes, for them to fit very comfortably but still not too small for them to feel like they were bathing together since that’s the whole point, leaving them standing at 4’10 for Jen and 5’ even for Nat. It was impressive how much control Jen had over her power. She was shrinking them both at different speeds, to different target sizes, while she was getting undressed and all that without breaking a sweat. This was as simple as breathing for her. This made sense though. Jen had told her in the past about how complicated it had been for her to get any amount of control over her power.


Jen had told her that the first few weeks of her awakening her power she would sit in the middle of her room trying to change her size by very specific amounts and then she would measure herself to confirm. At first she would try to go from 6 feet down to 5 feet and end up growing a few inches. She would often end up getting frustrated and that would trigger her to grow even further seemingly outside of her control. Most of her broken stuff was due to her trying to learn how to control her power and failing constantly. With time she became able to at least consistently control the direction of her size change, but the amounts were still cryptic to her. She tried to grow to 6’6 and end up being 10’. 


And what Nat finds impossible to understand is the fact that in order for Jen to nail the sizes she targeted she had to “learn to feel size”. According to Jen it is like trying to be able to tell the ambient temperature just by feeling it. Imagine being able to precisely tell today it is 70 degrees fahrenheit. Not 71, not 69, not even 70.0001. Exactly 70 degrees. With time, a lot of it and hard work, Jen was able to feel size. It took her 5 months to consistently have a precision of half an inch, and she says that it was another year for her to nail microscopic scales. That means that when she grows to 7 feet tall, that is not 7 feet plus 1 micrometer. That is 7 feet tall, period.


And not to mention how Jen eventually discovered that she was able to change the size of any object she wanted. That was a whole nother training arc for her. Then she trained changing multiple objects at once. She says that she can change nearly a hundred at the same time. All at different speeds, different target sizes, most of them outside of her view.


Jen understands feels and understands scale in a way that no one else could ever hope to even imagine in a hundred years. What she does and the way she handles it, is indistinguishable from magic. And when Nat tells her that she’s mastered it, Jen tells her that to this day she trains. Jen claims that there’s things that she still needs to improve upon, and others that she does not yet understand. Nat can’t imagine what it must be like to have power like that of Jen’s.

 

Back to the present. Jen and Nat had taken their underwear off and shrunk to 80% their regular sizes just like in their previous baths. They went in with their now even more generous amount of wine given how shrinking alcohol was considered a crime between them and as soon as they were both in the bathtub they let out a loud sigh in unison, enjoying the feeling of the nice hot water engulfing their bodies. They relaxed for a good while. They each had a book on top of their respective sides ready for the occasion. They enjoyed spending time together, even when they were not even interacting at all. Not many people get to enjoy just being beside one another, letting time pass. After about 20 minutes of silent reading Nat reached for Jen’s calf under the water and just started caressing her. Jen knew how her lover always went insane for her legs so she decided to give her a little present. 


Jen started to grow larger, the water level going up noticeably as she did. She stopped at 6’8. At this height it was easy for her to just take her left leg out of the water and rest her ankle on the edge of the tub. With her foot flat against the fall behind Nat, her calf was now resting against Nat’s cheek. The other leg also had a new place to rest. Jen simply took her right foot and gently placed it on Nat’s stomach. They both placed their books down by their little tables outside the tub and Nat started kissing Jen’s calf while she felt Jen’s toes playfully move up and down against her abdomen. After a couple of minutes Jen broke the peaceful silence.


“Hey Nat, let’s say we want to, I don’t know. Disappear into a wooden cabin upstate for a few days. When would you be able to take a few days off work?” 


“Oh planning a romantic getaway? I love it, yes! I think I could get them to let me work remotely for a week if I tell them I have a family emergency. Everyone knows my parents live in Fresno so it should be pretty easy!”


“Good! I haven’t reserved anything yet, but I have the perfect spot so as soon as you can get them to give you the remote work pass I can get it all sorted out, honey.”


“And where are you taking me, babe?”


“Oh you are going to love it. It is fairly far away though. Almost 3 hour drive from here. But the air is fresh, smells nice, unlike the city, there’s a huge lake right in front of the cabin, and best of all, there’s not a single soul in a 10 mile radius.”


“Wait, really?”


“Oh, really” Jen gave her The Look.


“So am I finally going to see you break the 25 feet barrier!”


“Yup. This is actually the spot where I broke my record. I don’t want to grow any larger than that though, so don’t get your hopes up about me smashing that record, ok? We don’t want to be on the news, it is already kind of stupid to take the risk if I’m quite honest, but hell it’s been so long since I had the chance to get bigger than what our apartments could let me.”


“Yeah, I get it Jen, but I was not going to insist hehe, seeing you at 25 feet tall wanting to burst out of your room’s walls was one of the most arousing things I’ve ever experienced, so you don’t really have to break your 400 feet tall record to make me impressed.”


“Oh and you’ll be coming up with me at some point! And I am going down to normal after that! It will also be my first time in front of an actual giant woman. Also imagine us, you, me, 200 feet tall, taking a relaxing bath in the lake, the fresh air blowing our hair. The water won’t be anywhere as nice as this one haha. I hope you can handle a cold bath.”


“Are you kidding me? I’ll put up with anything if I can get to be so big!”



“And there’s also another thing I think we should try, Nat. This is something new that I don’t even know if I can even do. But I have a feeling about it. I think I can do it, and I’d rather try doing it in the middle of nowhere. I don’t want to risk it here in the city.”


“Oh wow, why so much mystery? Come on, don't just leave me like that! Tell me what this is! Sounds exciting!”


“Well, I can make you grow or shrink. But I think it might be possible for me to make YOU capable of growing and shrinking by yourself. It’s hard to explain, but you know how you were the first person I ever resized other than myself? Well at first I thought it was like doing so with anything else. Me, my clothes, food, anything else. But I don’t know if it is because you are a living, breathing person or maybe it is you specifically, but the more I resize you, the more I find myself feeling something there when I connect with your size. I think that maybe you have it in you, maybe I can give it to you. I am not sure what it is but there’s something in there that has called my attention. And the only way to find out, as always, is for me to go reach for whatever that is. That’s how I discovered I could resize anything, you know? And of course if I could give you control over your size that would mean that we would need you to be as far away from anything and anyone as possible just to be safe.”


“Jen, if this works that would be incredible!”


Nat jumped up with excitement at just the slightest possibility of maybe, having the smallest chance of ever having the ability to resize herself.


“Oh my god I promise I will learn as quickly as possible! I mean you have done the hardest part already haven’t you? You have figured it all out by yourself, and bow I could have a teacher! I mean it would definitely be a much smoother process! I bet I can get it to a decently controlled level if we have a week to train there!”


“Hey hey baby, I know this sounds exciting. But let’s keep our enthusiasm in check okay? Our main goal for this trip is to spend some quality time together, secondly, fuck each other’s brains out at scales we have never experienced before, and a huge plus would come if this manages to work, but only if. Sorry babe, I just don’t want to get you to feel like this is guaranteed. I have no idea what this feeling I have is all about, ok?”


“Oh, yeah. I… i guess you are right. I shouldn’t get my hopes up too much. It’s fine. Whew I just pictured myself becoming… well like you. It sounded really exciting, that’s all.”


“Ow let’s not end our bath on a sour note, babe. Why don’t you tell me what you want to do right now? I mean, we are having a warm bath, already naked, come on, everything is set up. Just tell me, how big? How small? Which of us? Let me please my gorgeous girlfriend however she wants.”


“Really! Oh my god yes! I have always wanted to shrink during bath time! I have the perfect idea for this! First of all, you need to be uhm… I think 6 feet tall is perfect for what I have in mind!”


“Oh damn, you really get happy when I give you the keys haha, ok, 6 feet tall it is..”


Jen shrunk rapidly to her regular height, making the water shake a little due to how it wasn’t as slow as when she grew to 6’6.


“And now as for me, I want to shrink every 5 minutes. First by half, then one fourth, then one eighth and so on and so forth.”


“Oh , that’s quite the path. And how many shrink spurts do you want to have?”


“Let’s make it 5!”


“Nat, are you sure? Your previous record was 5 milliliters. This will make you a hundred times smaller than that. This would make me around 40 thousand times bigger than you.”


“Yes! That’s exactly what I want! And you said you would please your gorgeous girlfriend so there’s no going back! Oh and I want to order you around a bit since you are so cooperative today hehe. I am going to be so small that I’ll need some help to move around this ocean.”


“Okay, okay, you are the boss, I get it. So do you have any other requests before your first shrink?” 


“No, that’s it. Now hit me!”


Nat would often overestimate both her capabilities and how good her ideas were. 2 weeks ago while having sex, Jen asked Nat if she would be down to shrink down to 6 inches tall and get inside her vagina herself. And that if she felt comfortable, Jen could even use her as a human dildo. Nat’s eyes sparkled with joy when she heard this proposition. She had already fantasized about this exact scenario but was building up the courage to ask Jen. Lucky for her they always think alike. Turns out they both loved it. But was this enough for Nat? Of course not. The next day she was off work so she asked Jen the wildest thing.


“You seriously want that Nat? I mean, it will be hard to breathe. And for how long did you say?”


“Just a few hours! But you have to be out in public! Walking, moving, go get lunch, going shopping! And in the meantime I will be doing my magic.” Nat said with the most devilish smile Jen had ever seen. 


“You really are a kinky silly girl haha! Ok I’m in! But a few hours is a lot longer than you realize I think, babe. If you ever want out just hit me 5 times in quick succession repeatedly, I’ll recognize the pattern.”


Apparently Nat’s idea was to shrink down to 1 inch tall and be inside Jen’s underwear for hours. Rubbing herself against Nat’s clit whenever she felt like it. Also masturbating by herself while being down there. Apparently she was very into the idea of having Jen going about her day and then having her try to hold her growing arousal, even a big orgasm in public. So Nat stripped, shrunk down to just an inch tall and…


“Remember, 5 times, ok?”


Nat gave her a pair of minuscule thumbs up, and then she was placed in her resting place for the next few hours. At first things were extremely fun for Nat. For the first half an hour she just rubbed herself against her lover's labia. And then when she noticed she was speaking with someone Nat decided to give her first strike.


“Yeah so you guys have to walk in that direction if you then, WHOA!” Jen was helping a couple of tourists that were trying to get to the rockefeller center and in the middle of her giving instructions she felt Nat starting to stroke her clit quite intensely. As soon as she felt this her eyes opened wide and she let out a loud Whoa, almost screaming due to both the sudden pleasure and surprise. For a second her legs turned to jelly, her knees bent and a shiver went up her spine. She quickly did her best to regain composure and wasn’t doing a bad job, but this was a matter of time, she knew she would eventually lose. So she hurried to finish her conversation as politely as she could.


“Uhm, sorry guys I just sprained my ankle yesterday and the pain SUddenly HIT me just nowwww. I’m reallYYYyy sorry gUYS I have to go see my DOCtor.”


She did her best to come up with an excuse and explained herself between shivers and her voice going higher and lower in volume and pitch as she did. She awkwardly walked away leaving a confused pair of tourists behind.


“Why is everyone in this city so fucking weird?” Jen heard one of them crying out loud as she rushed to the nearest alley to hide from the crowd.


“What the fuck babe, that was so embaaAAArassing. Stop it! AHHH”


Jen was seemingly talking to her imaginary friend in the middle of a dark alley with a whispery but angry voice. Jen’s legs gave up on her all of a sudden, she fell on her butt and had to cover her mouth with both hands to stop herself from moaning out loud. She was actually loving every second of this. Having her partner making her on the edge of cumming right in public, out of her control, everything made her extremely aroused, not only Nat’s tiny body making her extremely wet. 


“Oh fuck, babe! Come on don’t you think that’s a little too much? I… I came in the middle of a damn alley! Now I have to go change of, buy some clothes. Hey wait, are you okay down there? If you are drowning in there then don’t move.”


Nat rolled her eyes to such a silly idea.


“Wait, no, that’s dumb. If you are fine, hit me 3 times.”


Now Jen felt her labia being hit 3 times by the tiny fists that just made her came a second ago.


“Well, good to know you are okay, but come on Nat, do you have any idea of how embarrassing this is? I mean if you waaaAAAnt Mmmmmm okok I will shut up. You win.”


The next thing Jen did was walk into the next clothing store she saw and bought the first skirt and panties she found that were half decent for her taste. She went to the changing room to put her new clothes on and have a little chat with Nat. Nat took her skirt and panties off and threw them inside a plastic bag. In the process of undressing her lower half she grabbed the little Nat from down her pussy and placed her on top of a little chair inside her changing booth.


“Babe, that was so embarrassing! I could tell how everyone was aware of… the smell of me cumming in my clothes!”


“Come on babe this is all part of the fun! And I am just getting started, so you better up your game unless you want to cum in public again!”


“So easy to say that when you are not the one getting her clit stroked in the middle of a conversation!” She sighed. “But I have to give it to you. This is so fucking hot.” Jen said with a little shame on her face.


“I told you! Now, are you putting me back in there with those new ugly panties you have on your hand or what?”


“This is the least ugly one I could find!” 


Jen grabbed her tiny troublemaker and placed back where she belonged. Everything sounds amazing so far. But as Jen said before going with this plan, a few hours can be a very long time. The truth was that it got a bit old fairly quickly after this first incident. Yes, the fun kept going for the next hour or so, with Nat making Jen trip over her own feet as she walked, make an emergency exit when she was quietly moaning in the middle of a crowded train, at one point Jen even had to buy an emergency slice of pizza just to get to use the restroom and bite her purse as she tried to drown her moaning. But after that amazing hour, without talking to anyone, without your phone, and your only stimulus being a clit that is half the size of your entire body and is fairly exhausting to try and stimulate constantly, well, you just want to get out. The only problem is that due to Nat steadily and very slowly decreasing the intensity and frequency of her attacks, Jen eventually even forgot what she had agreed with Nat.


Nat had probably banged her fist against Jen’s pussy with the 5 hit rapid succession they agreed upon for the past 45 minutes and she then finally gave up, even falling asleep. After 15 minutes of absolute inactivity Jen noticed that Nat hadn’t done anything in quite a while. And then it clicked.


“Oh fuck babe, I am sorry I just realized you were trying to ask me to get you out of there. I actually thought that you were just out of ideas and just never noticed that you were making the signal. I assume you fell asleep, but if you can hear me I am walking towards the bathroom to get you out of there.”


Took her 5 minutes to get to the nearest restroom and rescue ger little girlfriend. After waking her up Jen profusely apologized and explained herself.


“Jen what the hell, how could you forget?”


“I am sorry, baby I really am! It’s just that I lost track of you since you insisted that I should go about my day and well, I did and just forgot of the 5 hits. I really am sorry, honey.”


“Meh it’s okay. To be fair I said it would be a few hours and I was exhausted in less than two, so it’s also understandable since I made you expect much more from the little old me.”


“Thanks for not being mad at me Nat, next time I’ll make sure to remember! Here, I have some baby wipes and your clothes in my pocket. I brought them just in case.”


Jen grew Nat to 5 inches tall and gave her a couple of baby wipes to wash herself, since if she would have grown to her full height without doing so she would be a 6’3 woman whos entire body smelled like a giant woman came all over her, and you don’t want to be that person when riding the train. After washing herself and now smelling like a flesh baby Jen grew Nat back to normal and grew her clothes as well for her to change.


“Hey, the lows were fairly low, but the higgs were amazing, right? Hehe” Said Nat with optimism, trying to break the ice.


“Haha yes, that’s a way to put it.” Jen tilted her hed up and planted a little kiss on her lover’s lips.


“Hehe, you smell like fresh baby. I should use these on you before bed to have you smell like this from time to time.”


“You really like the smell of baby wipes, huh?”


“Come on, Nat, who doesn’t?”


That, back then, was a perfect example of how things could sometimes not go quite as planned when these two were experimenting or thinking outside of the box. But hey unexpected things such as these are what keep life exciting, right? Now they are in a bathtub and Nat is about to shrink down to about 1/40,000th of her size. Not much can go wrong, can it?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14019