Food Poisoning by summerdeath
Summary:

After eating a funny-tasting omelette, Bill and Therese find themselves shrunk down to microscopic size. Their only hope to be rescued is to catch the attention of their gigantic daughter.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 9540 Read: 15750 Published: February 09 2024 Updated: February 24 2024

1. Chapter 1 by summerdeath

2. Chapter 2 by summerdeath

3. Chapter 3 by summerdeath

4. Chapter 4 by summerdeath

Chapter 1 by summerdeath

“Well, bye mom and dad,” April said as she walked through the living room to get to the front door. Her parents were sitting at the dinner table, enjoying their dinner.

“She’s growing up fast,” said Therese after she heard the sound of the door closing. Bill, her husband, who had already cleaned up everything on his plate, was waiting for her to finish so he could get their desserts.

“Yeah,” he agreed. “Going out with her friends every night. Wouldn’t hurt her to spend some time at home once in a while.”

“You know we used to be the same back when we were her age, right?”

“If anything we were worse than her, sweetie. I know I used to make my parents mad all the time,” chuckled Bill. “God bless them, wherever they are now.”

“Well, let’s just hope she doesn’t follow your example then.” The woman smiled, but then her face turned a bit concerned. “Doesn’t this omelette taste a bit funny?” she asked her husband.

“Don’t think so,” he replied. The man, who had devoured his own in just a few bites, didn’t pay much attention to its taste.

“Must be my imagination,” said the woman as she tried another bite.

“Could the eggs be expired?” he asked.

“Nah, I’m pretty sure because I bought them today, and I checked,” she explained.

“Well, I finished the whole thing and I’m not dead yet, so you’ll probably be fine too,” he reassured her.

“Very comforting,” she commented.“Well I hate to waste food so…” She finished her omelette, leaving just a few crumbs on her plate.

The man didn’t want to waste another second. He got up from his table and went for the fridge, where he grabbed the ice cream box. “Honey, do you want some?” he yelled from the kitchen.

“Nope,” said Therese, going against her wishes. She had turned forty-four the last spring, and she felt like each year that passed, she had to try harder to keep her nice figure. Still, she could consider herself accomplished, as anybody would have said she had succeeded so far. Every time she saw herself in the mirror, she could feel proud of her body, which is not something every woman her age could say.

She looked down at her slim legs nicely sticking from the tight and short summer dress she had picked for the evening. Knowing April was about to leave them alone as she usually did, she decided she wanted to tease her husband a bit. It seemed to have worked, as his gaze more often than not was attracted by her curves, and she could almost physically feel his eyes fixed on her ass after she had grabbed some of the dirty dishes to carry them to the sink.

She waited for Bill to finish up his dessert, then they did the dishes together.

“I’ll be doing some laundry now,” she announced then. “Help me get the sheets from April’s bed.”

The man sighed. “The work day never ends,” he complained.

The two entered the teen’s bedroom, then headed for her bed.

“How is she supposed to sleep among all of this crap?” commented Bill as he and Therese had started clearing the girl’s bed from the numerous objects scattered in there.

The woman folded and stored one of her t-shirts, while he carried some of her makeup items, a fashion magazine and a half-eaten pack of crackers to her desk.

Therese grabbed a pair of shorts, wanting to store them as well, when she saw Bill holding his head between his hands.

“Are you all right?” she asked. It was something of a useless question, as he was visibly in pain.

“I...” he said, as if unable to utter anything else.

“Let me get you an aspirin,” said Therese, storming out of the room.

When she came back, holding a glass of bubbly water in her hands, Bill wasn’t there anymore. The woman went to check their bedroom, the living room, the bathroom… he seemed to have vanished.

“Has he gone for a walk?” she wondered. For now, she returned to April’s room to finish her job. She still had the glass with the aspirin in her hand, so she placed it on the girl’s desk. Then, as she went to pick the shorts she was about to fold before, she noticed her husband’s clothes on the floor.

“Huh?” she said as she grabbed his pants and shirt. “He must have changed before going out,” she thought, trying to make sense of the situation. “But why would he leave them all on the floor here? What a pain that man can be.”

Therese grabbed all the clothes and tossed them into the laundry pile, then returned to the girl’s room. As she did, however, she felt an acute pain surging through all of her body.

Wondering if that was the same sickness her husband had lamented a few minutes before, she grabbed her head, feeling the unpleasant sensation reverberating through her insides.

Then, just as she was about to scream, the pain ended. Everything had gone dark. She was naked. And she had a naked man standing right above her.

She was about to scream, but she recognized his touch and scent. “Therese”, he then heard him say.

“Bill?” cried the woman. “What the hell is happening?”

They were not in April’s room anymore, or so it seemed to Therese. The place she had been transported to was dark, oppressive, and it smelled like… her toiletry?

“Therese,” said Bill, his voice shaking. “I don’t know how to say this…”

“What is it?” she cried. “What the hell is happening to us?”

“You’re going to believe I’m mad but… I think we shrunk,” said the man.

“What the hell?” she said, breaking free from him. She tried to move around, realizing that something warm and soft but terribly heavy was extending all over and around them, trapping them both against itself.

“Therese,” said Bill, grabbing the woman’s hand. “You need to listen to me. I don’t know how, but we just turned really, really small. I know… because I just saw you as a giant.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” said the woman, still struggling against the soft material, trying to get out from under its suffocating clutch.

“Look,” said the man. “It was like this for me too, just some moments ago. Then you came and picked all my clothes up. It was unreal. One moment I was on the floor, and the other, I was flying and I saw your face, so huge, and then I landed right here on your tit.”

“Stop bullshitting me,” said the woman, turning more and more nervous. “Where the hell are we anyway?”

“I’m pretty sure,” said the man, recognizing the familiar smell, “these must be the panties you were wearing.”

*

It started to make sense to her, as much as it seemed impossible. It explained everything so well. The momentary disappearance of Bill, the fact she had found his clothes on the ground, the fact that he was now with her, and they were both completely naked, and the gigantic clothes that covered them in that very moment.

Still, it wasn’t easy to accept. Therese wanted to deny that horrible truth with all of her vehemence.

“That’s not possible,” she told Bill. “People don’t just shrink”.

Bill couldn’t blame his wife for saying that. He probably wouldn’t have believed that story himself, hadn’t he seen her kilometric body with his very eyes.

“Whatever,” he resigned to think. “She’ll see it all once we get out of here.”

The two, holding each other by the hand, kept wading through the fabric that was trapping them. At one point, they could see the scenery change. There, and through the fibres of the fabric, they could see some of the light from outside. They had reached the end of Therese’s panties and were now standing directly under her dress, covered only by one layer of fabric. Tired of that exhausting workout, the woman let out a loud sigh and sat down to recover.

“I’m beat,” she cried out.

Bill, feeling sorry for her, sat next to his wife, and held her tight, after kissing her on the cheek. “Don’t worry sweetie, I’m with you,” he told her, trying his best to be comforting.

She let him envelope him with his arms and, mentally exhausted, drifted to sleep there.

Bill, noticing his wife had fallen asleep, took his time to consider the situation. What exactly do you do when you shrink? Nothing in his life had prepared him for such an absurd situation. Likely, they had caught some sort of rare disease. Was there a cure? Could they be saved? How should they go about this at all? There was no way they could use, or even reach, their phones at this new size. And what about April? Bill shivered at the thought of their teenage daughter coming back as a mountainous giant.

The other possibility, though, seemed even worse: his poor child had shrunk too, and was now as small as they were, naked in her own pile of clothes in some local bar or fast-food joint.

He tried not to think of all of that. For now, he decided, the only thing to do was try to get out from under his wife’s summer dress, then they would try their best to get some help.

He decided to let her rest another while, then he gently woke her up. “Come on”, he said. “We need to get out of this place.”

The couple resumed their walking. It took them a few minutes to reach the end of the dress. They could see, in the distance, the shiny gleam of the floor.

When they were finally out, the scene was chilling. They were definitely in their daughter’s room. They could recognize the carpet, the furniture in the distance, the walls, and so on. The only discrepancy was how disproportionate everything seemed. The bed that rose to their left seemed to go up forever. Around them, pairs of shoes and sandals the girl kept scattered all around the floor. The closest one, a blue flip flop that stood in front of them, stood taller than the building they lived in. They looked in awe at the platform of the gigantic shoe they were used to see at their daughter’s foot.

“How small must we be...” wondered the brunette, unable to stop looking at the immense wall right in front of her.

“Tinier than ants,” said the man, soberly.

The woman shook her head. “What the fuck do we do?” she asked, praying her husband would provide some sort of useful answer.

Unfortunately, he really couldn’t. He just remained speechless for some time, then he outlined the best plan he could think of. “We need to get help.”

“Yeah,” said the woman, looking around hopelessly. “Let me just ask the dust crumbs there.”

The couple wandered directionless around the room for some time, looking around the room, trying to find some clue, some unlikely solution.

“You think April shrank too?” asked Therese at one point.

“I’m not sure I want to know,” said the man. “If she did, that’s horrible, if she didn’t… the girl who wears those flip-flops is going to be here soon.”

Therese felt weak to her knees imagining how large her daughter had to be to them right now, had she not shrunk as well. “Still,” her husband added, his voice trembling a bit. “If she’s fine, we’ll need her to notice us somewhat. She’s the only one that can help us.”

“Honey,” said the woman, in a dead serious tone. “I’m not even sure she can see us.”

Chapter 2 by summerdeath

“Are you kidding?” said the man who, upon hearing the words of his wife, felt more insignificant than he had felt yet. “We’re small but not that small.”


“You might be right… but who pays attention to some speck on the floor? That’s what we are right now, whether we like it or not.”


“Maybe...” reasoned Bill, who looked like he just had some sort of brilliant idea. “Have you noticed how every time she comes back home, she switches from her shoes to those flip-flops? Maybe if we climbed on the top of one of those, she would be more likely to notice us.”


“What the hell?” said Therese, incredulous of the hazardous plan Bill had just proposed. “That’s just asking to be crushed underfoot. Besides,” she added as she pointed towards the blue pair, “their platform is just too flat to even try to climb up on.”


“That’s right,” muttered Bill, his hopes immediately crushed.


“In my opinion,” concluded the wife, trying to think straight, “the best thing we can do for now is to just get out of her way and hide somewhere.”


“I don’t know baby,” said the man. “I think it would be best to try and get her attention.”


“I’m sorry,” said the woman, who had started walking towards the bed. “But I really don’t want to be in the middle of the room once she walks in here. Who knows?” she added, “just like we shrank, we might return to normal if we let it wait a bit.”


“You might have a point,” he said as he followed her to the bed. From their spot on the floor, it seemed like a ten or fifteen-minute walk.


Just as they seemed to have gotten closer to their destination, however, they heard the last noise that they wanted to hear: the sound of the front door closing.


 “Bill!” screamed Therese. “She’s here!”

“Save your breath!” shouted the man. “Just run!”


April walked through the hallway, from where she reached the living room. “Mom? Dad?” she called. “They left the TV on, typical.” 


The girl grabbed the remote to shut the device off and immediately walked to her room. “They’ve gone to bed a bit early, but whatever.


April was a bit confused to find the door of her room open, and the lights on as well. “Did they leave it like this?”


As she appeared, her tiny parents on the floor could only look and stare. Their beloved daughter, larger than life, was on the edge of the room, looking around with uncertainty. Therese stopped running to gaze at the colossal girl, who had started walking in their direction, each of her steps covering an unthinkable amount of space. She seemed to stretch up forever. There was no way to compare her to anything she knew. A huge skyscraper? The tallest one she had ever seen would only come up to her shin. A mountain, maybe? But mountains were a different deal, they spread around the territory with more subtlety than the girl they were looking at. You couldn’t just walk next to the foot of a mountain and look up to its peak. 

 

April was certainly a different and breathtaking sight. She was a very pretty girl. She had gotten the nice figure of her mother and the dark blonde hair of her dad. That’s what they used to say back when they were normal-sized. If they had to describe her right now though, “pretty” certainly wouldn’t have been the first word they would have used.


“Therese,” cried Bill. “We need to run!” But the woman’s body had turned to stone from the fear and awe at the sight of her huge daughter. The man refused to go further without his wife, so he shook her until she regained control. As they returned to march toward the bed, each of the girl’s footsteps shook the world around them, making their run even more difficult.


She looked around, noticing that many of her possessions weren’t where she left them. “Mom cleaned up I guess… but why the hell did she leave her clothes on the floor? This is so strange.” She stretched her arms to remove her skimpy tank top, which she threw on the floor as well.


“Fuck!” cried Bill, as the air displacement derived from the falling piece of cloth swept him and his wife away. The light green top stood now between them and the bed, adding an additional obstacle to their run.


“I can’t do this!” cried Therese, panicking at the horrible thought of being killed by her giant unaware daughter. She had landed on her bottom, losing her balance after April’s shirt landed right next to them.


“Move it,” pleaded the man. “We need to run to safety.”


Up there, the girl was about to remove her shoes. Her blue and white sneakers were casually tossed around but, luckily for the tiny couple, they ended up away from the bed and closer to the door.


When she stripped down from her shorts, however, she threw them right next to her shirt. The couple cowered in the shadow of the huge pair of pants, which, thankfully, landed just a couple of centimeters away from them. Their struggle wasn’t about to end yet. April was admiring herself in front of the mirror. She grabbed her phone from her purse and took a few pics of herself in her underwear. She was wearing a pink bra and black cotton panties, She smiled for the camera, adjusting her posture to make sure all of her best features were caught properly in the pictures. Particularly, she was excited about how big her breasts were becoming lately. Just last month, she had to hit the store to get some new bras. About at the same time, she developed a curiosity that she could satisfy now. She fished the bra out of the pile of clothes from her mother, then she unclipped her own.


The girl launched her bra right next to the other clothes she had just removed. Bill and Therese, who were running along her jeans shorts, couldn’t do anything to protect themselves this time, and they were buried in the pink mass of fabric. Forced onto the floor by the weighty garment, they smelled the scent of sweat and deodorant coming out from their daughter’s bra. When they managed to move again, they could only crawl their way out of the pink trap. Humiliated and defeated at the idea of being trapped like an ant under her teenage daughter’s bra, Therese had tears in her eyes, while Bill held her hand tight as the two tried to make their way out of the cloth.


Meanwhile, April had put her mother’s bra on. The violet underwear was clearly a size or two too small on her. “I knew it,” she whispered triumphantly. The girl giggled out of happiness, proud of her recent growth. “I’m bigger than Mom now!” she thought, not knowing how that statement was true on more than one level now.


April left the room to get some fresh water from the kitchen, allowing her parents some time to escape from under her bra. When the girl returned, they had just managed to crawl out from under the pink garment, and they had resumed their run toward the bed. Unfortunately for them, in their blind crawling, they had chosen the wrong direction and were now further from the bed than they were before April’s bra had landed on top of them.


The teen, still topless, walked towards the bed, again making their whole world shake. The married couple watched in shock as her gigantic foot landed right on their side, only a couple of centimeters separating them from the monolithic object. Again forced on the ground by the quakes April’s steps were causing they could only look as the heel of her other foot landed right before them, covering their whole field of vision; and when the girl sat on the bed, she shifted her feet so that her toes were now towering right before her parents.


She checked her phone to look at the latest messages she had received, then she tossed the device on the bed and relaxed for a bit. Life was good right now; summer vacation had just begun and long months of fun awaited her. It seemed like nothing could ruin her expectations. Meanwhile, her parents were running on the floor, just one centimeter or so from her left foot’s big toe, trying to find a decent route to get them to safety.


April observed her hand’s nails, as she had noticed during the night the white nail polish she had painted a few days ago had begun to scrape away. She remembered she had painted her toes too so she moved her gaze down at her feet to check them out as well.


Her toenails were possibly even worse than her fingernails. Grinding and pushing against her shoes, the paint had faded away in many parts, and they now looked ugly and unkept. “I guess I know what I need to do tomorrow.


Right as she observed her nails, her attention was captured by two tiny insects moving close to her foot. She fascinatedly observed the two tiny things slowly moving around her toes, heading towards her bed, when suddenly they stopped.


 “Bill!” yelled Therese down below. “She has seen us!”

April’s brown eyes were fixed on the couple indeed. “We’re saved!” the man yelled, almost crying with joy. The tiny couple waved their arms frantically, doing their best to signal their identity to the gigantic girl up above.


Then they saw her giant feet retreating. One second later, they reappeared beneath them, followed by the long legs and the knee of the girl. Her face was now standing directly above them, looking down at them with some sort of amusement.


 “Aww, you’re so teeny tiny,” she playfully cooed.


“APRIL!” yelled the minuscule couple in unison, overjoyed that the girl was paying attention to them.


“You shouldn’t stand in the way where someone is just going to squish you, you know that you stupid little buggies?”


 Hearing their daughter calling them bugs destroyed their hopes immediately. Worse off, one moment later they saw her lips curl and felt the tremendous gale of the teen’s breath hitting them with absurd force, repeatedly, scattering them hundreds of meters (from their point of view) away, until they landed against one used sock laying under her bed.


“There you go, you’re safe now,” giggled the teen watching the tiny bugs bump against her sock. “Just make sure you don’t end up under my foot!”


 The couple, shaken but alive, remained still for some time. They had landed quite close to each other, and it took Bill just a few steps to get to his wife.


“Baby… are you ok?” he asked. The woman, however, had started sobbing audibly. “I’m so sorry,” he said as he hugged her closely. “I thought she had recognized us.”


“We’re just bugs to our daughter now,” cried Therese. “Have you seen the look on her face as she blew on us? It made me feel so… inferior.”


 The man sighed as he tried to console the woman. A chilling and yet reassuring thought hit him then: most girls wouldn’t have been as kind to them as April had been. Most people just squish bugs underfoot. It was Therese who taught April not to kill bugs and respect even to the tiniest forms of life, and Bill always thought of it as a slightly dumb thing. Now, it had made a life-or-death difference to them and he was thankful for the way his wife raised April to be a kind girl. He told all that to his wife, which seemed to calm down a bit.


“Baby… I’m sure we’ll be fine,” he concluded. They were still leaning against the rather soft fabric of April’s white sock when the girl turned the lights off.


“Let’s climb in,” he said. “We’ll sleep here tonight.”


“Do you really want to sleep in her sock?” whispered Therese.

 

 “Beats the cold hard floor,” he said. “It doesn’t even smell that bad. It’s not like she’ll get a sudden urge to wash it tomorrow morning, I mean, that hasn’t happened yet in all these years.”


Their surroundings trembled as April jumped back up on the bed and adjusted herself to a comfortable position. They slowly climbed on the surface of the girl’s sock until they found their own comfortable spot on the humongous object.


“I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep toni..” complained Therese as she positioned herself closer to her husband. Her words were interrupted by another quake coming from up above. The bed boards began to squeak rhythmically under the movements of the girl above. Her mom and dad stood and listened as she started to produce some light moans.


“Oh God, she’s...” said the woman. “I don’t know if I should laugh or cry”.


As April’s fingering increased with passion, the tiny couple felt the deriving quakes becoming much more disturbing. “My my… she’s quite enjoying herself,” said Therese, who, despite the insignificance she was feeling at her whole world being shaken by her own daughter’s masturbating, found the whole situation somewhat hilarious.


As for Bill, hearing the massive teen up above moaning and the slick sound of her pussy as it was being massaged so intensely turned him on quite a bit. His hands began to go for the legs of his wife, then he whispered something in her ear: “Wanna know how much fun I had riding around in your tits earlier?”


Therese, relieved at hearing of how, if just for a brief spell, she had been the giant and not the tiny bug, played along with her husband. “You like really big boobs huh?”


The man kissed her breast and then climbed on top of her. Up above, April was about to climax. Down the bed, hidden from anyone’s view and trembling under the strength of her lustful play, her parents had started to make love on her sock.

Chapter 3 by summerdeath

Therese and Bill didn’t manage to get much sleep. They laid for hours in the middle of the sock, switching between ugly dreams and the even uglier reality they found themselves into.


As for April, she was having one great night of sleep. She only woke up at eleven in the morning. Yawning, she checked the time on the phone, thinking it was unusual that her mother hadn’t woken her up yet. The teen jumped off the bed to open the shutters from the window, then she put on a shirt over her bare chest and went for the kitchen to grab some breakfast.


The house was strangely silent. She searched for her parents in their bedroom, but they weren’t there, and they weren’t out in the balcony either. Maybe mom and dad had both gone out, but they rarely did so on sunday mornings. April didn’t think much of it at first, and for a while she focused on getting some breakfast; she tossed all the cereal remaining in the box in a cup, then poured some milk over it. As she ate, she switched various channels on the TV until she settled for some music channel.


When she was finished eating, she rose from her chair. “What did I need to do? Oh right, call mom and tell her to get a new box of cereal while she’s out and about.” The girl got back to her room where she grabbed her phone and called her mom’s number.


The woman didn’t respond. In fact, April could hear the ringtone from her bedroom. Reaching for the source of the sound, she found her mom’s phone on the sofa, and right next to it was her dad’s.


Now this was definitely strange. She hadn’t seen her parents since she left home the night before, now that she thought about it. The last night, she assumed they just were in their bedroom, but she hadn’t actually seen them there. Now they were nowhere to be found and they had left their phones at home. Her worries intensified when she found all of their keys in the ashtray near the frontdoor, where they usually left them.


She wondered if she should’ve called the police at that point, but before doing so she decided to call her aunt Maria instead.


Maria was her mother’s younger sister, and the adult she thought she could count on best in a situation like that. Hearing her voice on the phone reassured her a bit.


When her niece called, Maria was laying on the beach, enjoying June’s sun on her bikini clad body. The woman was a bit upset to have to interrupt her tanning session, but her sister’s disappearance was more than a tad worrying. Not to mention, someone had to be there for April now that she was all alone.


Half an hour later, she was ringing the doorbell on her sister’s home. April rushed to open. “How are you, sweetie?” she asked.
The girl’s face was clearly tense. “Fine, I guess. Just a bit worried.”

“Don’t be scared,” she said as she hugged the teen. “We will find them soon. Have you called the police?”


“Not yet… I’m just hoping they’re coming back soon,” said April.


Maria was still dressed in the clothes she had worn for the beach. A pair of sandals with a five centimeter platform, making her stand taller than April by a good twelve centimeters, and a short dress that showed a generous amount of cleavage. She wanted to stand out in every occasion; she had divorced from her husband one year ago, and back then Therese was worried of how she would react to the breakup. She surprised everyone, and the first thing she did was using the money from the alimony to get a boob job, then spent the following months sleeping with one attractive men after another, most of them younger than herself.

To April, she was the cool aunt that brought her nice gifts and took her for rides in her sports car. The girl was so glad she could count on someone like her in that moment.


Trying to make the girl feel better, Maria shook her hips to the sound of the music video airing in that very moment. Soon the younger girl began to dance too, and for a brief moment she managed to forget about her issues. Then the music stopped, and the news program began to air.


“They didn’t left any message on your phone? No notes? Have you tried asking the neighbors?”

April said no to all three questions. But as she was about to open her mouth to say something else, Maria shut her down. “Wait, listen,” she said, pointing to the TV.


“Dozens of cases have been reported, with countless more likely about to be found out. A batch of eggs from a local producer has been found to be contaminated with an unknown toxic that makes people shrink down to a minuscule size when ingested,” said the journalist.

“People who have been eating the eggs have been found, shrunken like this, by their relatives and flatmates.”


The TV was showing a nurse’s hand, containing several insect sized persons. They could hardly be seen in the middle of the woman’s palm, but as the camera zoomed on it, it showed the freakish sight of a group of people sitting, their nudity censored, all over her palm and likely scared to death. April and Maria watched in disbelief as they kept hearing about the tragic food poisoning case.


“If someone you know has shrunk, please keep them safe and don’t do anything rash. Scientists are working hard to find a cure to this illness, so please remain optimistic,” the reporter continued. “If you suspect someone around you has shrunk, please mantain the utmost care until you find them, and make sure to watch where you step.”


“Do you think…?” asked April, her blood chilling.


“That would explain everything,” said Maria, trying to stay calm. “Until we know for sure, we need to be really careful on where we step.”


“Mom and dad, no!” cried the teen, struggling to imagine her parents reduced to the size of the people she saw in the nurse’s hand.


“Let’s be strong,” said Maria. Her gaze had switched to the floor, on the space around her feet, wondering if she could locate the couple in there. They had to be really tiny, from what the TV showed, so much even spotting them could be an issue. “Wait here,” she then told April. “I’m going to check the fridge to see if those eggs are in there.”

The teen nodded, and Maria began to walk to the kitchen. It took her a while to get there as she had to carefully inspect every inch of the floor before she dared to place her foot in there.


When she opened the fridge she immediately saw the bad news: the eggs from that cursed brand were in there, and the package was missing three of them. She returned to April, telling her what she had found.

“That means...” said the girl.


“We need to think straight,” said Maria. “Let’s look for them in their bedroom first.”

“What if I crushed them already,” said April as she followed her aunt to her parents’s room.


“Just don’t think about that darling,” said the woman. Then the girl’s face lightened up. She had remember something.


“Aunt!”, she called. “I think I saw mom and dad yesterday night, now that I think of it!”

“Really?”, said Maria. “Where?”


“There were some bugs near my bed when I came back home,” frantically explained the girl. “Just next to my foot, I blew on them so they ended up under the bed. I thought they were bugs but now that I think of it they could have been mom and dad! They were about the same size as those people they showed on TV!”


“Seriously?” Maria had almost reached her sister’s bedroom, but she backed away upon listening to the news. “We’ll need to check in your bedroom then.”


“Careful...” lightly said Maria as she opened the door of the girl’s bedroom.


“It makes sense now!” reflected April as she pointed at her mother’s clothes on the floor in the middle of the room. “I couldn’t understand why mom would leave her clothes in my room, but it makes sense now!”


“She just shrank into them,” pointed out Maria, looking at the sundress idly standing near the middle of the bedroom. “Let’s be extra careful around here,” she added as she took one step closer to the bed. “And slowly try to get near the bed.”


April nodded and followed her aunt. Slowly, they walked until they reached the edge of the bed. Maria bent down to take a look under there, but it was too dark for her to notice something as small as the people she was looking for.


She used her phone to make some light of the scene. April joined her, making even more light using her own device.


“Therese, Bill,” said the older woman in a soothing voice. “Please come out of there so that we can see you.”


“Therese!” exclaimed Bill, who was still hanging out on the sock next to his wife. “It’s your sister’s voice! It seems like she knows we’re here!”


“How can she?” asked the woman, surprised.


“I have no idea. But this is our chance, let’s try and walk out of here.”


The two began to climb out of the sock they were into. As their minuscule figures emerged from the sock, Maria and April could see them walk in their direction.


“Holy shit!” said Maria. “They were hiding inside your sock the whole time.”


April was dumbfounded, but relieved to see her speck-sized parents alive and moving towards them. “Mom, dad! Come to us!” she said, a smile forming on her face for the first time that morning.


It was a brief walk from the sock to the edge of the bed. In a few minutes, they reached the space on the floor where Maria and April’s feet were planted. Both ladies were in a squatting position. Therese recognized the sandals Maria was wearing; she had bought the same pair as they went out shopping together a week or so ago. Her sister’s feet were dirty from her time at the beach; having to hurry to her rescue, she had opted not to shower. Seeing how the grains of sand stuck to her toes were the closest things on her sister’s body she could compare herself to, she felt more than disturbed.

As for Bill, he was more interested in looking under his sister-in law’s dress, where he spotted the orange bikini bottom covering the space between her juicy legs. Just like he felt the night before while riding his wife’s tits, seeing a majestic beauty like that up close was humbling and awing.


The two hesitated to move forward as they feared getting too close to their feet could end up being dangerous for them. As for the giant ladies, they shared the same fear of hurting the poor tiny couple, who looked so weak down on the floor.


They saw Maria’s finger coming closer to them, which scared them to no end. The huge brunette smiled seeing that the two had begun to run in the opposite direction as she lowered her finger towards them.

“Don’t run away you dumb fucks!” she scolded them. “Climb on my nail instead.”


Bill and Therese turned and walked to the gigantic lady’s nail. The long and thick nail of the woman, sticking for about two centimetres out of her finger, turned too difficult for them to climb onto. Maria noticed this with a mix of amusement and annoyance. April’s nail was similarly thick and strong, which left the giant ladies at a loss on how they could manage to get their minuscule relatives on board.


“I know,” said Maria, licking her finger. April couldn’t help but open her mouth wide in stupor as she saw her aunt attempting to catch her parents under her wet fingertip.


“Aren’t you hurting them?” she asked as she saw them disappearing under the woman’s finger.


“Not anymore than it’s needed,” said Maria, pulling her finger back. She twisted it, showing her niece and herself the sight of the two sorry persons glued to her sticky fingertip.


“Mom, dad! Please tell me you’re OK!” said April to the two of them. The two, stuck to the viscous wad of spit they had been caught on, couldn’t move too much to communicate.


As for Maria, she didn’t think she would’ve enjoyed this so much. She had grown up in the shadow of her sister. Sure, their relationship had always been friendly, and they kept seeing each other as often now that they were 39 and 44 as they did twenty years ago. But in her heart she always felt like the little sister, like the child she used to be who had to try the hardest to compete with her bigger, smarter, more competent relative. All her life she had tried to one up Therese as best as she could. Trying to do better at school, trying to dress better, to be more attractive, to get a better husband… but Therese always seemed to win, somehow. Divorcing last year while Therese’s marriage seemed to carry on strong, was just the most recent blow. Her consequent boob job and sleeping around were another way to try and cope with her inferiority complex. But now that she held her big sister, as well as her brother in law in the middle of her fingertip, so small she could barely make up their tiny figures… well, she couldn’t really say she was happy that they shrunk; but in a way, she felt like it was some kind of karmic payback.


“Sorry ‘bout that,” she said to the two specks. “Couldn’t think of a better way to get you off the floor.”


“Wait, let me help,” said April as she gently breathed on the tiny couple to dry them off of Maria’s spit.


“Good job,” said Maria. “Thanks to you, they’re moving.”


April saw their tiny legs and arms move around her aunt’s finger. “Can I hold them?” she asked. “Please.”


“Sure thing sweetie,” said the older brunette. “They’re your mom and dad, after all.” And she gently tapped her finger over April’s sweaty palm, letting her speck sized family fall into it.


“They must be hungry,” said April. “Let’s get them some food.”

Maria nodded. The two ladies rose from their position and walked to the kitchen. The TV had returned to the usual music video rotation, and Maria resumed her dancing as April walked carefully, making sure no one would fall out of her hand.


Maria crumpled some bread with her fingers, while April let some drops of milk fall from her glass. As the tiny beings ate, the two giant ladies delivered the facts to them. They learned why they had shrunk, and that hundreds of others were now in the same situation.


“By the way, did they say what to do with them?” asked Maria. “I guess we need to bring them to the hospital or something, right?”


“No way, I’d rather keep them here where I can look after them.”


Maria nodded. “They haven’t found a cure yet, so it would be useless to turn them in anyway.”


“Well, I need to use the bathroom,” said the teen girl. “Check on them until I’m back.”


Bill and Therese ate their food straight from the table surface. It felt a bit dehumanizing to them , but they were hungry enough not to care, and it wasn’t like they were going to get anything much better for the time being. As they ate, Bill stole more than one glance of the busty woman in front of him, which angered Theresa.

“What is it?” she said. “Do you want to go mountain climbing on her tits or what?”


The incredible spectacle of Maria’s chest was enough for Bill to endure his wife’s berating. If the large woman could have heard their bickering, she would’ve been more than proud. Instead she could only imagine what the couple on the floor was quarreling about.


When April returned, it was Maria’s turn to get to the bathroom. She hadn’t taken a shower since she came back from the beach, so she made use of the one they had in there. When she returned to the living room, refreshed, April was intent on studying her shrunken mom and dad.


“What are they doing?” she sweetly asked her niece.

“No idea, just too small to even understand.”


Maria sighed. She didn’t know if she really wanted to say what she was about to say to her niece, but what else was she supposed to do? April had been left alone, her parents were the size of ants and no one better than her aunt could take care of the young girl for the time being.


“I think you should move to my place for now,” she proposed. “Until they find a cure for them.”

The teen girl nodded. “Thanks aunt. I hope I won’t be much of a nuisance.”

“You could never be a nuisance sweetie,” said Maria, kissing her niece on the cheek. “As for them, they’re too small to be even if they tried their best.”


Both of them chuckled. “Well, pack your stuff as best as you can, I’ll be back to pick you up this afternoon.”

End Notes:


Chapter 4 by summerdeath

One month later.

April was lying on the couch in her underwear. It was a torrid summer afternoon when her aunt, just as undressed as she was, walked right in front of her.

"It's so hot today," cried the teen. "When are they going to repair the AC unit?"

"They said they're coming next Monday," explained Maria. "Until then we'll just have to endure… here, let me turn the fan on for you."

"Wait, don't!" shouted the teen, turning her gaze to her belly. In the middle of the sweaty prairie sat her mother and father, which she had placed in there so that they could watch TV together. As Maria turned the fan on, its current made them tumble toward their daughter's chest until they bumped onto the underside of her bra-covered tit. The girl's hand came to cover them, but by then Maria had already turned the fan off.

"Sorry," apologized the older woman. "I didn't notice they were on you."

"Can't blame you for that," admitted the teen.

"Are you alright?" asked the giant woman to the tiny couple standing in front of the black wall of the girl's bra cup. They looked up at the towering lady, her statuesque body rising up for hundreds of meters. Under her transparent black panties, they could see her trimmed bush in which Bill had fantasized about getting lost so many times (without telling his wife).

"I'm sure they are," said April, adjusting her position a bit to take a better look at her parents. As the girl flexed her bust up a bit, they tumbled towards their belly again. Maria placed her hand between them and April's navel, making sure they wouldn't fall in. "They've survived much, much worse things."

"Are you talking about that time you almost drank your father?" suggested Maria with a grin on her face. She sat on the couch, right next to April.

"That wasn't my fault, though." April shot back. "Blame's on you for tossing him on the bottom of the glass."

"Just wanted him to get some juice, that is all. Besides, it was my glass, and you knew that. I never thought you would use that one."

"Do you remember?" asked the teen. "You had to check my mouth with that torchlight until you found him stuck to my molar. We had to throw mom inside next so she could go and free him."

"He was that close to being swallowed."

"Remember the way you tossed mom inside my mouth?" April giggled. "You just put her on the tip of your finger and swoosh! You blew her into my mouth from there."

"That was kinda dumb in retrospect," Maria admitted. "I was panicking, okay?"

"Yeah," said April. "But I guess it worked."

*

Therese shuddered as she heard the voices of her daughter and sister – the experience had not been nice. She had landed in the middle of her daughter's tongue, in a puddle of her spittle, still hurting from the flight, her sister guiding her to the tooth where her husband was stranded. There she saw him, buried under a piece of orange pulp, which she had to move out of the way to let him move again. The grainy piece of pulp was many times larger than she was, and she had to conjure a lot of strength to be able to free Bill.

When they finally were able to move, they waved to the colossal women outside, hoping to be rescued. "How are we going to take them out now?" asked Maria then.

The best thing April could think of was accumulating a consistent wad of saliva inside her mouth, hoping her parents would be caught in, and then spitting it out on a napkin.

When the bubbly globe of water landed, two pairs of eyes searched for the two specks under the thick layer of spittle.

"Are they even in there?" Maria had asked, straining her eyes. "I can't see them. They might still be in your mouth." Despite her best efforts, she hadn't seen her sister and brother-in-law caught in the middle of the girl's spit, desperately wading out of their viscous prison.

"Should I try it again?" asked April, getting nervous about the fate of her parents. She started sucking in inside her mouth so that she could perform the trick again. "Make more this time," said Maria. "Make sure you cover every corner of your mouth."

"Gotcha," nodded the girl, before curling her lips over the napkin again.

"Wait!" said Maria, who had finally seen something moving in the middle of the napkin. It was too late – a new blob of spit, larger than the previous one, had crashed over the couple, right as they were about to exit the first one.

"Shit!" said April, who had noticed them one fraction of a second too late to stop herself. "Sorry!"

Maria shook her head in discouragement. "Time for another swim."

*

"What about that time mom ended up inside your sock as you went for a jog?" suggested April.

Maria's face lightened up. "I still don't know how the hell she ended up in there."

"You forgot?" asked April. "I put her in there to carry her around the house. I never thought you would go and wear that smelly sock another time."

Maria blushed a bit. "It wasn't that smelly, come on."

"I panicked so much when I saw the sock was gone!" remembered April. "Then I tried to call you so many times, but you never answer your phone when you're out running."

"Guilty as charged," admitted Maria, lifting her hands in the air.

"I guess what surprises me the most is how in the world she survived all of that. Not to sound morbid or anything, but you'd think she would have been squished under your foot after all of that abuse."

"I remember your face while I took my shoe and sock off, before we found her glued to the side of my big toe. You were awfully pale, my poor girl," smiled Maria. "I think that was her luck, by the way. Because she was glued to my toe, she didn't end up crushed. But that's just my guess, too bad we aren't able to hear her side of the story."

"Yeah," nodded April. "I just wish those headsets they're selling to communicate with the tinies were cheaper. I'd love to talk to mom and dad again, one day."

"Yeah, me too," said Maria. "Have you heard any news about possible cures?"

"Not really, but I'm hoping the wave of new cases will spur more interest in their illness."

Maria shrugged. "The more people that shrink, the more money can be made from selling the medicine. We just have to hope that more of them shrink, as shitty as that sounds, so that companies will be more likely to invest in the research. Ugly as that sounds, it's how the world works."

"I guess that's true," said April. "Hey aunt, I need to go get ready for tonight. Do you want them, or do I get them back to their jar?"

"Go ahead," said the woman, pointing at her midriff. "I wanted to relax on the couch for a while anyway, and they'll keep me some kind of company."

April got the tiny couple on her palm, from which they were tossed right on top of Maria's breasts. The woman's brown eyes watched the tiny speck-sized couple tumble down her gigantic tits until their fall was interrupted by her necklace.

"I never get tired of watching them roll down your boobs," laughed April.

"Come on," said Maria, who was obviously as much as amused. "Wasn't the point to get them to watch TV? They can never see the screen with these mountains in between."

"Well, I think dad likes that view better," joked April.

"Too bad for my sister, then," smiled Maria, using her fingertip to toy with the skin of her chest, making the tiny couple react to the smallest pressure.

"Well I'm going. Are you going out tonight too, aunt?"

"Guess so. I'll put them in their jar myself later. Don't worry about it."

Therese had to suffer the sight of her husband staring at her sister's mountainous tits, the same sister that made up the ground they were currently sitting on. This had been her life for one month now, more or less. Completely at the mercy of her sister and daughter, with just one single person to talk to ever.

She never liked TV that much back when she was big. Since she had been shrunk, though, it represented one of the very few occasions of escapism she was allowed. Maria would've stayed on that couch for another half hour, a whole hour at best; and then she would've returned her and her husband to the dullness of the jar where they were kept when no one was around.

She couldn't allow herself to waste this brief moment of fun. She gazed at the mountainous tits in front of her, and began the climb. She wasn't sure how she would've crossed her bra, but she would've thought of that issue once she was there.

Maria's eyes followed her bug-sized sister on her tits. She couldn't even feel her minuscule arms and legs on her body. She enjoyed seeing the tiny woman struggling to climb on her enormous tit. Feeling devilish, just as Therese was about to reach the top, she tapped her finger in the middle of her titflesh, her insignificant gesture making her sister lose her balance and fall back down to step one.

She giggled for a bit, but then she felt a hint of guilt. She imposed the tip of her finger on her chest, creating a small depression onto which her sister was sucked, falling onto her fingernail.

She deposited the little woman right on the top of her tit, above her black bra cup where her naked body was easily noticeable. Seeing her standing on top of her massive boob made her seem even smaller. Maria's grin widened. Since that day she found her and her brother-in-law shrunk to bug size, her life had improved so much. She never thought it would have that effect on her, but getting to finally dominate her "big" sister had worked like a charm on her self-esteem. She had always been an attractive woman who could've had any man she wanted, but that never seemed to be enough for her. Getting the upper hand on Therese, though? The best ego boost she could've asked for.

She wasn't a cruel person. Her ways of dealing with Therese were mostly playful and not that evil. Yet, she missed no chance to show off her superiority in a humiliating fashion to the poor woman. As for Bill, she loved the idea of teasing him to death, making him want her beautiful, big, unattainable body more than he had ever wanted his wife. She used to dress comfortably at home, but since Bill was around, she boasted her sexiest lingerie and dresses even as she cleaned the house or watched TV. Just as she was doing at that very moment. She loved the devilish thought that she was making her speck-sized sister jealous, and although she couldn't get confirmation, she felt confident that she did.

Besides, she had been taking care of them and their daughter for some time now. The least she could ask for in return was a bit of fun at their expense, wasn't that true? Part of her wanted them to never return to normal, though she never would've confessed that to anyone, much less her niece. In a way, they were the best gift she had ever received. She remembered the episode that April talked about, the one where her sister ended up inside her sock. The idea of her big sister trapped in her smelly shoe, glued to her foot sweat as she ran around the neighborhood, not even knowing she was in there, always made her shiver with delight.

She almost wanted to do it again, this time on purpose.

Therese, still sitting on her sister's bra cup, was focusing on the TV show, and couldn't see the way her sister was looking at her at that moment. She wouldn't have liked it very much; that much is for sure.

The end

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14016