To Live and Die in...Chicago by kbDArt
Summary:

Three young coworkers (FFM) set out on a beautiful Thursday, two going to the Cubs game, one meeting her relatives. They agree to meet up for dinner afterward, the three living in the same apartment complex, though in different apartments.

Of course, one has to be careful of MSD, the dreaded shrinking disorder that has afflicted the male populace for those aged 12 to 25, as well as the manipulative attractive young women who use the virus to their advantage and kinky desires.



Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 13747 Read: 9741 Published: February 05 2024 Updated: February 11 2024

1. A Beautiful Day to be Out and About by kbDArt

2. Twin Delights by kbDArt

3. Shrinkage by kbDArt

4. Trapped by kbDArt

5. Designs Revealed by kbDArt

6. Playing Footsy by kbDArt

7. The Shock of Crushed Dreams by kbDArt

A Beautiful Day to be Out and About by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Image of Sydney by SensuAllity (DA).

Image of tiny Garrett in Sydney's mouth by CaddyIsRaddy (DA).

To Live and Die in…Chicago: A Beautiful Day to be Out and About

 

The tanned brunette was nearly completely nude and in bed, laying on her side, her head propped up by one arm, flexed at the elbow, a poised and amused expression on her face as she gazed lustily down to her bedspread. She was playing with something small. Or should we say – someone?

Garrett was there with her. He was also completely nude.

In other circumstances, Garrett would be pleased as punch to be in this situation. Indeed, even now, Garrett’s cock was at full mast as he looked at the beautiful young 21 year old in front of him. She was reminiscent of a young Phoebe Cates (Garrett had recently stumbled upon a movie from the 80s called Paradise and had immediately committed the name to memory).

 

“Dude, if I’d known what you were packing down there”, she said, eyeing his nude form, “I’d have hooked up with you a few times while you were…bigger”, she giggled, “Though, I imagine you’ll still get to enjoy a certain tightness.”

"You…you can’t do this to me Sydney”, the tiny man said as he trembled, standing within the range of her outstretched arm and gesturing up at her with his arms.

 

With the onset of the MSD (massive shrinkage disorder) virus a few years earlier, it was found that it only affected persons with testosterone in their bodies from the ages of 12 to 25, though most affected were in their late teens and early twenties. Some shrunk over time, some shrunk almost instantly, with the eventual size being between 1.5 to 2 inches in height.

Poor Garrett had felt a tickle, followed by a blinding pain. Then, there was the tumbling sensation which took his breath away. When he was finally able to open his eyes and focus, he found that he had shrunk instantly to a miniscule 2 inches and was climbing just to get out of his clothes. That’s when he heard Sydney let out a joyful squeal and bend down to pick him up.

She was delighted in his level of fitness and it showed even at his tiny size. The two had spent countless times working out together in the company’s fitness center and it was where they had actually met prior to her being re-org’d into his department. Admiring his tiny statuesque physique, she thought it would likely enhance his flavor.

 

Now, after having been allowed to explore her body for the last several minutes, she had told him it was time.

“Awww, don’t be upset Garrett”, she said, making a pouty face, bunching up her lips, “ I’m gonna make it really special for you. You’ll be going out in style. Course, that’s not what I’m gonna tell the others”, she said, chuckling.

“Please”, the shivering tiny figure said nervously, “Isn’t there some way to work this out?”

“Fraid not”, Sydney said matter-of-factly, “I’ve been wanting to try this out for the longest time and…when something lands…almost in your lap, well…a girl’s got to take advantage of her opportunity, right?” She began to reach for him, her hand curling towards him from behind.

“Sydney, Please!”, he pleaded, holding a hand up mimicking the stop sign, “I have money…oof!”, his voice trailed off as the wind was knocked out of him, the girl pinching him between thumb and forefinger around his waist and lifting him up close to her face as she sat up.

For a moment, Garrett was enthralled by the enormous, doe-ish eyes. They were so beautiful. How could something so beautiful represent such a dire threat to his existence?

“Shush, little one. Just enjoy your last moments.”

With that, Sydney lay back on her bed. Garrett screamed as she placed his legs and lower body into her gaping, smiling, maw. He tried unsuccessfully to pry himself loose by pressing on her lips.

Sydney took her time using her tongue to move the tiny man all across her taste buds, her one hand now free to be put to other uses as she lay back on her bed.

A light buzzing noise could be heard. She enjoyed Garrett’s flavor. One of the interesting aspects of the shrinking process was that it seemed to inject the shrinkies with a flavor, almost fruity with a salty aftertaste, though the flavors differed from shrinky to shrinky.

 

Sydney has always found the tanned, dark-haired man, 3 years her senior, to be both professional, polite and handsome. She had enjoyed working with him and learned quite a bit from his mentoring. As she swirled him around in her mouth, playing with his tiny cock, she marveled at it’s texture, how hard it was compared with the rest of his little body, which felt rather soft and pliant to her.

She thought about how delectable it’s naked form would look at full size. Would she have fucked him? Yes!, she thought she would. Tilting her head back, her hand now working the tool at a feverish pace, she climaxed as she felt the little body squirm headfirst into her tight throat. She gulped him down, then gasped as she fought to quickly regain her breath.

 

Yes, Garrett had been every bit as delicious as she had often imagined.

That night, Sydney had a most restful sleep, dreaming of her wonderful experience. Thoughts of how much her life would be improving in every way filled her consciousness and she smiled contentedly.

Oh, the opportunities that would soon be coming her way. She thought about whom she make her next investment?


***  

 

Fast forward 2 years to present day

 

Kaitlin and Sydney and Goodspeed (his parents were big fans of The Rock and named him after the protagonist) were excited as they got onto the mono-rail Redline at the Bryn Mawr station.  

Sydney would be getting off in only a few stops to the south as she was meeting some relatives for a shopping spree and get-together, while Kaitlin and Goodspeed would be continuing further south as they were going to the Cubs game. Of course, Sydney could have simply walked to the location, but she wanted to spend a few minutes extra with her colleagues.

 

Their trio’s friendship had formed due to their working at the same location as well as living in the same apartment complex, with Goodspeed living in a separate building and the girls living in the same building, but on separate floors.

All three were financial analysts, with Sydney at the most senior level, followed by Goodspeed, and Kaitlin at the junior level, having just started at the company the prior year. Goodspeed would also considered good enough at his job to warrant a promotion to the senior level, but the company unfortunately had a current bottleneck on promotions as it was keeping it’s work load stabilized in lieu of cash flow issues.

 

Sydney, a 5’7” cute, athletic twenty-three year old brunette and Goodspeed had both worked for the firm for nearly 3 years and often worked on the same projects. Kaitlin had hit it off well with both soon after joining the company and the three of them formed a frequent lunch and social group, occasionally inviting others from work or friends to join them on excursions.

All three had taken the day off to enjoy the great weather. This day, the girls were hyped that it was just the three of them as they really enjoyed Goodspeed’s company, both finding him attractive (and he likewise, though his heart secretly fluttered especially for the younger 5’5” buxom blond, Kaitlin, who was reminiscent of a young, but slightly more stacked, Nicole Eggert). The three had agreed to hook up for dinner after the game at Kaitlin’s apartment.

They sat together on the same booth, though their compartment was not too busy, only a couple others travelers in it.


Kaitlin giddily squeezed in closer to Goodspeed and gave him a quick sweet kiss on his cheek.

“What was that for?”, he asked, smiling.

“Just because”, Kaitlin replied with a wink.

“I can’t wait til dinner tonight”, said Sydney, “we’re having my favorite.”

“What is it again?”, asked Goodspeed. “I don’t remember.” Goodspeed was happy to be out with the girls again; they had spent a lot of time together in the last couple weeks especially – what they had for dinner didn’t matter too much, as long as it wasn’t kale or spinach, which he couldn’t stomach. He was pretty confident that wouldn’t be the case though. Although both girls were fitness nuts, he had been out with them enough to know they ate plenty of pasta and meat.

“That’s because we haven’t told you, silly”, said Kaitlin, playfully pushing his shoulder, “it’s a surprise.”


*** 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Twin Delights by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Images of Sydney by SensuAllity (DA).

Chapter 2 – Twin Delights


At the Argyle stop, what looked to be a pair of identical twins got on, Adam and Alex. The two teenagers looked identical, but that didn’t carry forward to their personalities as the trio soon found out. Adam had a sweet, almost innocent approach to life, whereas Alex seemed devious, cunning and mischievous. Although they differed in personality, the two got along well in a yin-and-yang type of way.

Sydney had been ping-ponging to different open seats during the first couple stops. She was a people watcher and was always trying for the best view of things. Due to the twins and a few others coming on board, she removed to her seat with her two friends.

 

“Did you see that group of people outside the convenience store?”, said Sydney to her friends. Just before the Argyle stop, she had witnessed a group of people near Walgreens all looking down at something near their feet and acting playfully.

“Uh-uh, why?”, responded Kaitlin.

“I think they were playing with a shrinky…or shrinkies. Like they were kicking them or stepping on them”, Sydney responded.

Goodspeed shuddered. He was very much against the torture and/or killing of shrinkies. At age 23, not only was he a possible candidate to become a shrinky himself, but it was just not in his nature to condone violence.

“Gosh, what a waste!”, said Kaitlin.

The others looked at her.

She added, “I mean, why waste a perfectly good shrinky by squishing them when you could eat it?”

“Mmmm, yeah, I know what you mean”, agreed Sydney, seemingly thinking back to past experiences. She sighed, then said, “they’re absolutely delicious. I remember Garrett…”, she cut herself off.

 

For Sydney, eating a shrinky was akin to a sexual experience that she got to enjoy with the shrinky. It was a one-time experience that in some ways transcended sex itself, as she could actually taste the essence of the little person before absorbing it into herself.  The finality of it was an emotionally arousing situation. She could insure, through the act of voring it, the uniqueness of the commitment of the shrinky to her.

 

“Garrett?”, inquired Kaitlin.

“The guy who used to be our lead”, explained Goodspeed.

 

Goodspeed had heard the rumors of Garrett abruptly quitting the company. It was something to do with the daily stress of being the senior financial analyst. Things had been so much better, so much funner, since Syd had taken over the role. Sydney had told him that she had actually been out with Garrett on the night he had decided to quit. Nobody had even seen him since that night.

 

“…em, Garrett”, Sydney continued, suddenly tearing up, “he used to dislike the fact that I ate shrinkies. I wonder if that was one of the reasons why he quit the company?”

“I heard you saw him before he quit”, said Goodspeed.

“Yeah, I was out with him on a date on the very night that he decided to up and quit. It was quite the shock!”, said Sydney, giving a wink to Kaitlin, who’d she’d fully briefed on the real happenings that night.

 

“So, you’ve, uh, actually eaten a shrinky?”, asked Adam, one of the twins sitting across from them.

"Oh, god yes! I’ve had several!", she answered, not a scintilla of empathy in her voice.

One of the twins, Alex, shook his head and his face was scrunched up. “Eating them? Yuck. I ain’t eating no shrinky. Uh-uh, I like to collect them and play games with them. The ones that win survive, the ones that lose get splattered…or-“ his voice trailed off, as he didn’t say out loud what other cruel things he liked to do to them. Not that he was embarrassed of saying them, as he did often amongst his friends, but girls might not look favorably on violent acts, such as where he skewered and dissected them.

The other twin simply looked down at his feet, seemingly ignoring the conversation.

“Yeah, I could totally see that, like playing cat and mouse?”, asked Sydney.

“Oooh, that sounds fun”, added Kaitlin, the thought apparently not crossing her mind prior.

“Er…kind of like that, but we do webcams”, he nodded towards his brother, “and let people decide how we, um, get rid of’em.”

The other brother’s head perked up. He was quick to add his two cents, “Em, I don’t really do anything with the shrinkies. I just set up the camera and the stream service.” He had a sheepish look on his face.

“Come on Adam, remember that one shrinky that you squished...?”, teased Alex.

“Alex, no, that was purely an accident and we both know that. I didn’t see it run underneath my foot”, Adam responded quickly.

“No worries, little brother”, said Alex, affectionately clapping his brother on the back, adding “You should have seen it, that tiny’s body just exploded…”, his voice trailed off again as he saw the looks of disgust from the girls.

“Wait, aren’t you two like…twins?”, asked Goodspeed.

“Yep, but I’m the older brother…by almost 3 minutes, laughed Alex.

 

Sydney leaned in close to Alex and whispered to him, “I’ve also smoked a shrinky.” She mimicked a motion of putting something to her pursed lips and breathing in, then exhaling.

“Really? That’s cool”, said Alex. In his estimation, she had risen a couple notches on the coolness scale. It conjured carnal images in his mind of her:

Seeing the reaction on his face, Sydney smiled. She liked to blow little boys minds.

 

As the conversation about shrinkies continued, Goodspeed felt a tickling twinge go down his spine. He didn’t make any verbal noise, but Kaitlin, who happened to be looking his way at the moment, noticed the facial expression, thinking it a spasm of pain.

“What’s wrong Good? You ok?”, she asked, concerned.

“It’s nothing. Just had another one of those tickling itches in my back”, he assured her.

 

The two girls gave each other a knowing smile as Kaitlin gently massaged his back.

 

Goodspeed had mentioned to Sydney he had been having a tickling feeling down his back, starting about 2 weeks back. He had neglected going to the doctor – hating needles, blood-work and the like. All his life, other than the routine physicals that were required when he was in school, he had avoided doctors with a passion. The last time he’d seen a doctor was his freshman year in college, which had been prior to the explosion of MSD into society.

On the other hand, Sydney in particular, being a virtual addict to the consumption of shrinkies, had done some research. Doctors had been able to detect whether a person had the gene which caused the shrinkage, but had been unable to pinpoint how long it would remain dormant before being triggered.

In almost all known documented cases, the shrinky described a tickling feeling in their spine soon before shrinking. The typical gestation period seemed to be around two weeks, some cases occurring sooner, but very few going beyond that time frame. For the ones happening sooner, there was always the possibility that the affected person didn’t think much of the initial twangs and disregarded them. Sydney had been sure to pinpoint the first twinges that Goodspeed had told her about. Preciseness was her motto for work and life.

 

“Yeah, we’ve been having that itchy feeling too”, said Adam, suddenly feeling worried.

“Don’t worry bro, it’s nothing, believe me”, said Alex, shaking his head in disdain. He didn’t want to appear weak in front of a couple of babes like the two that sat across from he and his brother.

 

There was some talk of the Cubs game – they would be playing their rival, the Brewers. The twins were big Cub fans and both were also going to the game.

“Oh yeah, you’ll see”, said Alex, confidently, “there’s no way the Brewers can keep up with the Cubs hitting.”

“I dunno”, cautioned Goodspeed, “the Brewers have pretty good pitching this year.”

Alex shrugged off the point, unconcerned. Kaitlin gave a look to Sydney and rolled her eyes playfully, causing Sydney to laugh. She could really care less who won the game. She just enjoyed the stadium and being out with her friend on a beautiful day.

 

The train was coming up on the next stop, at Wilson.

 

“Well, this is my stop”, said Sydney, preparing to get off, along with a couple other riders. “It was nice meeting you two. My name is Sydney, by the way, and that is Kaitlin and Goodspeed, though we just call him Good”, she laughed.

It was at that precise moment when Alex’s face broke into a sudden look of bewilderment. He seemed to be having some sort of spasm and the eyes of the Sydney, Kaitlin, Goodspeed and Adam, being the only ones nearby, all looked towards him. He grabbed at his back and then…right before their eyes, he began to quickly shrink. Within a handful of seconds, he was down to a couple inches in size.

The others just looked at him, shocked. None of them (other than Sydney) had ever seen a boy shrink in person.

Adam began to reach for the tiny Alex, still spasming within his sprawled clothing, when he gave a squeak and clutched at his own back.

He looked like he was trying to say something, but he immediately began to shrink. Within seconds, just as the train was coming to a stop, he was also spasming within his clothes.

 

Quickly, Sydney rushed forward and scooped up the 2 tiny nude boys, shuffling their bodies over to Kaitlin, whispering “here, quick!”, then she quickly scooped up their clothing and put it into her then-empty shopping bag.

As the few offloading passengers began to get off, Kaitlin looked over to Sydney. “What about these?”, she asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked down at the tiny boys in the palms of her hands.

“They’re yours now. Enjoy!”, said Sydney, merrily, as she began to exit the train, not wanting to miss her stop.

“Uh, don’t you want one?”

 

For a moment, Sydney hesitated. She really did, but she didn’t feel she had the time to properly enjoy it. Better to let her less experienced friend benefit. She would have her fun later in the evening. “Mmmm, no, you go ahead. I’ll probably grab a little bite to eat soon…but I don’t want to ruin my appetite for tonight. Don’t worry about these”, she said pointing to the clothes in her bag, “I’ll dump them.”

 

Sydney got off and the train sat in limbo for a minute before any would-be commuters got on. Kaitlin took the time to give a quick inspection of the two shrinkies. Settling on one, she closed her first on the other as she pinched the one and brought the little wiggler up above her face, viewing it from below as it’s little arms and legs flailed about, frantically trying to free itself from her grip. Angling her face upward, she playfully set it atop her nose, facing her, it’s tiny hands holding on to the outside of each nostril as it fought to keep from slipping.

“You aren’t really going to…?”, Goodspeed began.

But Kaitlin had changed the angle of her head and the shrinky slipped down her nose and into her waiting open mouth, landing on her tongue. Slurping his lower half in, she closed her lips around it’s waist as the tiny screamed up at her.

“But, we were just talking…”

“Sluuuurp”, “mmm”,  “Uulp”.

 

And with that, the shrinky was gone, as if had never existed. Goodspeed watched as the lump traveled quickly down her throat and then, after it passed, the smooth contour was back to normal.

“Ahhhh”, said Kaitlin, opening her mouth wide and showing her tongue. Then she broke into a big smile as she looked at Goodspeed. “You were saying, Good…?”

As much as Goodspeed was horrified at what had just happened, he couldn’t help but feel a hint of arousal, making his cock twitch. His focus was on the beautiful, seductive and powerful mouth of his colleague and friend, that place which was so invitingly lovely, warm and moist, but which also represented the portal to ruthless danger.

“Uh…nothing.”

Kaitlin smiled and gave him a wink. “Banana”, she said thoughtfully, licking her lips.

“Huh?”

“He tasted like banana”, Kaitlin explained. She took the other shrinky and put it into a fanny pack, zipping it up afterward. “One for now and one for later”, she declared merrily.

 

A handful more riders made their way into the compartment.


*** 

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Shrinkage by kbDArt

Chapter 3 – Shrinkage

 

Taking the Redline to the Addison stop without further incident, the two walked the remaining distance easily. There was a heavy crowd going to the game. Excitement was in the air.

 

Once at the ballpark, Goodspeed found it strange – whenever he went to the bathroom or to the concession stand, he found that Kaitlin either accompanied him or trailed him closely. Thankfully, with the roving hotdog, beer and peanut vendors, he only had to make one trip inside the stadium otherwise, and that was for an Icee that Kaitlin wanted. He didn’t think she followed him on that occasion, but he couldn’t be sure.

When he confronted her about it, she didn’t deny keeping tabs on it, but shrugged it off.

“I just wanted to make sure you were safe. There’s all sorts of weird people, especially in downtown Chicago”, she assured him.

He just shook his head, thinking that if there was anyone that should be worried about strange people, it should be her. After all, he was the one that was 6’ tall and, even though he was of overall slender build, he packed some impressive muscles in the right spots. He wondered if she sometimes did not notice that. In fact, she had.

One other nearby fan also noticed the close attention and whispered into his ear, “dude, she’s giving you the ‘fuck me’ eyes.” Goodspeed didn’t think that was true, but it gave him a pep of confidence in his step.

 

Between keeping watch on him, interacting with other fans, and periodically checking on the tiny in her fanny pack, Goodspeed felt that Kaitlin didn’t watch much of the game. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the game and the Cubs did win quite easily. In fact, with a 9-2 lead, the two decided to try to get ahead of the crowd and exited not long after the 7th inning stretch. It was his suggestion, since he would be able to spend an extra forty-five minutes alone with Kaitlin once they got back to the apartment complex. He congratulated himself on his brilliant idea as they made their way back up the Redline to Bryn Mawr.

 

Thus, Goodspeed was disappointed by Kaitlin’s statement once they got to her building.

“You know, we’re still quite early. Syd’s not gonna be around for quite awhile yet. I think I’ll get in a little workout, if it’s allright with you.”

Goodspeed knew that meant she wanted to run on the treadmill that she’d had installed in her apartment. “Sure Kate, that’s no problem. I’ll just go take a shower and hang out for a bit. You can let me know when you’re ready for me come over.”

“That’s ok Good. I’ll leave the door unlocked. I’m not gonna run for too long. Just head over after your shower and you can watch TV while I finish up and take my shower. I don’t mind you being around. I mean, unless you’re bothered by me wearing my leotard or something…?”, she said, flirting with him.

 

Of course he wouldn’t mind seeing her in her leotard…or less, if he had his druthers. He wouldn’t state that out loud to her though, pretending to be thoughtful, he replied after several seconds, “Oh, alright Kate, as long as you don’t mind.”

“See ya in a bit”, she said, giving him a wink and a smile.

 

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. This is my chance!, Goodspeed thought as he walked to his building. If he was reading the signs right, he was about to get lucky, perhaps joining Kaitlin in the shower. He couldn’t wait to get into his shower for a quick rinse.

 

Rushing home, walking quickly at first, then jogging once he was out of her sight, he quickly made his way into his apartment, tossing off his clothes and hopped into the shower.

In just a handful of minutes, he had scrubbed down and rinsed off and was putting on what he thought might be some cool clothing – a light short-sleeve mock turtleneck and a pair of loose-fitting cargo shorts that came down to just above the knee. As he stepped into a pair of his favorite flip-flops, he noticed the farmer’s tan on his ankles. For a moment he thought about putting on some short socks, then thought better of it.

He checked his phone, seeing that he had received a couple texts since he had gotten home. One from his mother, wondering how he enjoyed the game. Another from his friend and coworker Mark, a junior level analyst who came in just a month before Kaitlin, teasing him about being out with the girls again and imploring him to ‘hit it’. Smiling and ignoring the latter, he replied to his mother: ‘Great day, Cubs won, just about to go to dinner. I’ll see you and Dad soon.’

 

Arriving at Kaitlin’s apartment, he took a moment, then gave his usual rap on the door.

He waited for several seconds, but there was no response.

He rang the doorbell.

Still, no response.


He grasped the handle and found it unlocked, then peeked his head in, saying loudly, “Hello. Kate?”

“Come on in Good!”, Kaitlin’s voice yelled from somewhere to his left, “I’ll be done it a little bit. Just make yourself at home and watch some TV.”

Goodspeed entered the large foyer. Seeing the blue matted material which covered the entirety of the hexagonal area’s floor always made him smile. Kaitlin used the large area to do her yoga. The thought made him wonder what she was wearing for her workout. He had seen her in her workout clothes before and it was always tantalizing for him to keep from drooling at such times.

Taking his shoes off, he put them on a shoe rack which was placed near the storage door to his right. A door flanked both sides of the front door. These led to small storage areas, used for coats, paint and other storage supplies. A hallway to the left led to a study, her bedroom and her large bathroom, complete with Jacuzzi and walk-in shower. To the right, the foyer entered into both the large living room and the kitchen, the dining room bridging the other side of the kitchen to the back corner of the living room.


Opposite the front door, against the wall, was a stand which held some knick-knacks, a few trophies and other odds and ends. Walking over to the stand, he saw that on it’s top was a weighted jar with no covering, but it was several inches in height and a few inches in diameter. Inside it, he saw that Kaitlin had placed the other of the twins that had shrunk down. Next to the jar was her phone, connected to a charging cord that coiled comfortably down to an outlet near the base of the stand.

The little shrinky waved at him excitedly as he neared.

“Please! Please! Git me out of here!”, the little nude man screamed up at him.

“Sorry little guy. I wish I could”, said Goodspeed. He did feel some empathy for the shrinky, whom he still considered a person, though he knew the girls looked upon them as simply food. And he worked with said girls and was actively trying to get into the pants of one of them.

“How can you just leave me here? You know what they’re going to do to me, right?”, the tiny man said, exasperated.

“Dude, I know. And I agree with you. I don’t like how people treat shrinkies. I mean, after all, you are people”, Goodspeed said, thoughtfully.

Seeing a possible chink in his armor, the tiny man saw a chance. He sat in the middle of his prison and began to sob, “That’s what I thought too….sigh…of course, my brother saw shrinkies as toys to play with, but I never believed that…sob..and that’s before I shrunk.”

A twinge of guilt rumbled through Goodspeed’s conscience. “Adam, right?”, he asked.

For a couple moments, the tiny man did not respond, but then looked up at Goodspeed, with tears in his eyes, and nodded affirmatively.

“Yeah, I thought so. I could tell. Your brother…he didn’t deserve what happened to him, but there is a bit of karma, don’t you think? I mean, it sounded like he was so mean to shrinkies.”

“I..I guess”, the tiny boy replied.

“Tell you what. I’ll talk to Kaitlin, see if I can talk her into not hurting you…”, Goodspeed began.

The tiny man stood, looking torn between gratitude and urgency. “It won’t work. I mean…thanks dude, but I saw the look in her eyes and in that other girl’s eyes. They see me as a snack now and there’s no getting around that. Can’t you just like, hide me, then tell them I escaped.”

“Nah…I just don’t roll that way. Those girls are my friends”, Goodspeed explained.

The tiny was frantic, feeling his window of opportunity was rapidly closing, “Believe me, they are not your friends. They are…monsters!”

Goodspeed wanted to help the shrinky, but he didn’t condone insults towards his colleagues. As he pivoted away to the right, towards the living room and away from the stand, he said as he walked away, “Sorry man, I’ll talk to her. That’s the best I can do for you.” He didn’t look to see the tiny boy’s reaction.

 

Coming into the living room, Goodspeed noticed the TV, mounted to the wall on his left, was on, though it was on mute. Kaitlin had it tuned to a news channel. Stepping around a large central coffee table, he dove into the comfortable lounger which faced the TV.

“Just five more minutes Good. Then, I’ll be in the shower”, Kaitlin shouted from her treadmill, which was in her study down the hallway from the foyer. “Who were you talking to?”

“Ah…nobody”, he said loudly, adding, “take your time. By the way, have you put dinner on yet? I’m starving!” From all appearances, it looked like the girl had gone straight into her workout, which concerned Goodspeed and his growling stomach. He had purposefully restrained himself to one hot dog at the ballpark.

“Oh, not yet” , she yelled back between breaths, “Don’t worry though. I’ll whip up something quick.”

 

Goodspeed thought he heard her giggling after she said this. He shrugged; taking the remote, he flipped through a few channels, turning the volume up just a bit above mute, so that there was some sound coming from the TV.

 

Seeing nothing he was interested in, he walked behind the lounger and towards the far wall, where book towers housed Kaitlin’s small library of books and also included a few video games and movie videos. He noticed a small section which seemed to be dedicated towards shrinkies. Amused, he noticed some of the book titles: ‘The Legality of Devouring Tinies’ and ‘Tiny ways to Spruce up your Love Life’ and ‘Using Tiny Situations for your Financial Benefit’.

Geez, what will they think of next?, he wondered. These books will all be out-dated soon, when the vaccine for MSD is found.

After taking a few more moments, he squatted down to peruse the lower shelfs when another tickle ran down his spine. This one was stronger than any he’d had thus far and it caused his feet to give way beneath him as he sprawled backwards onto his back.

Laughing at himself, he reached his hands down to begin to prop himself back up when he felt a sharp pain at the back of his neck, where it met his skull. He felt a sudden dizziness and lay back down, rubbing his forehead as he closed his eyes.

 

Had Goodspeed taken the time to visit a doctor after the tickling sensations started, he would have been forewarned that not only did he have the MSD gene, but that it had been triggered and his shrinking was imminent. They would have strongly recommended he immediately visit his parents or other close relative to enhance his security when the moment occurred, telling him to stay away from friends and colleagues and possibly even a roommate or girlfriend, as recent incidents indicated that a shrunken person’s safety was gravely impaired in such situations.

It turned out that not only did the MSD gene lay dormant within many people, but also the voring fetish also lay dormant within a large majority of persons, especially female, many not realizing their fetish until the opportunity presented itself.

 

Goodspeed’s POV, some time later

 

“Goodspeed?”, a feminine voice said. “Good? Where are you?”

I shook my head, trying to shake myself awake. How long had I been out? Where am I?

I looked up and around at the special area. What is this material I’m walking on?

Holy shit!, I realized with shock, I’ve shrunk! These…these are my clothes that I’m walking on and…I’m naked!

I must have scrambled, in my last moments of shrinking, out of my shirt before I lost conscious.


“Gooood?”, said the voice, a bit closer. It almost sounded like a bit of worry or doubt had crept into her voice.

 

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. I knew it was Kaitlin’s voice and that she was clearly looking for me. But what would she do if she found me. Would she look at me as just some other shrinky or would she continue to view  me as her friend and colleague…and crush? I wasn’t sure. I hoped she would look mercifully on me, but after what I’d witnessed in the past, I just couldn’t be sure. Also, I didn’t want her to see me naked – not like this.

I quickly scrambled out of the end of my clothes and made a bee-line towards a nearby recliner. I wanted to observe things play out a little more before I took the risk of allowing her to see me this small.

 

Many seconds later, I panted as I made it to the small pillar raising up the section of the lounger. Around the corner appeared Kaitlin, crouching as if to spring out and scare me (had I been normal sized).

“Boo…”, she said, gesturing with her hands, then stopping short as she looked down at the empty set of clothes.

“Ha ha ha ha”, she laughed, then she actually snorted.

What the hell?!, I thought. Why is she laughing? Maybe she thinks I stripped down and doesn’t realize I actually shrunk?

“Well, it’s about time!”, she exclaimed. “I was wondering when you’d finally shrink. Syd thought it could happen anytime today.”

 

Well, that settles that question, I thought. She had expected me to shrink. What’s more, both her and Sydney had actually discussed this.

--

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Trapped by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Image of shrunken Goodspeed with phone by aaabbbzzz (DA).

Chapter 4 – Trapped


I decided to keep moving deftly towards the foyer. It was a long way for me to go and I didn’t want to do it all in one sprint. Even though I was in great shape, that was just asking too much. So, I moved at a steady pace, making sure I stayed close to furniture pieces so as to obscure the giantess’ vision from me.

“Oh Gooooodspeeed”, Kaitlin said, drawing my name out, “please come out and play.”

I could hear her scrambling around, looking within my clothes and looking under the wall pieces. I even heard her opening and closing cabinets. Did she think I would be strong enough at this size to open and close cabinets? Really? I had to re-assess my thoughts on her intelligence.

“Come on Good. Please come out, wherever you’re hiding. I promise not to eat you…yet”, Katilin giggled, “at least not until Syd gets here.”

Christ! She really was going to eat me. Fuck! I gotta get the hell out of this apartment. As I continued, I tried to shift my brainpower from terror to what I could possibly do:

 

Kaitlin’s apartment is on the first floor. Good. My apartment is also on the first floor, albeit a different building. Good and bad. Good that I was on the first floor, but it would be a long haul just to make it down the hallway and out of this building, let alone getting to my building.

I made it past the lounger and approached the coffee table, starting to feel a bit winded.

Assuming I can make it out, what would I do to contact anyone? Where’s my phone? Where is it?!

I continued underneath the table. I could no longer hear what Kaitlin was doing, and this gave me an even greater sense of urgency.

Crap! It’s with my clothes. No, no. It’s on the coffee table. I can see it. The rectangular shape was almost directly above me. I prayed that no one called or texted me within the next few minutes. I had to get some distance from it.

 

“Where IS that little fucker?”, I heard her mutter to herself.

 

Well, I’ll have to cross that bridge when I get there, I thought, wondering how I would contact someone. Maybe my parents will get worried and come visit me when I don’t respond to their calls or messages? Oh shit!, I just realized the coffee table is made of glass and is see-thru. I had to get some distance from it.

 

“Damn it! Where are you, you little twerp!”, said Kaitlin’s booming voice from somewhere behind me. I could sense the frustration in her voice. It seemed to me that there was a rustling coming from the other side of the lounger. The fact that she was now searching there meant it wouldn’t be long until she came to the other side.

 

I was struck immediately by the change in her demeanor. Other than what I had seen her do with shrinkies, she had seemed one of the kindest, most even-tempered and considerate persons I knew. At the moment, however, she seemed like an impatient huntress without regard to anything else other than capturing her prey. And her prey at the moment was ME.

As I made it to the relative safety of the table’s center (where I could hide from view in the elaborate pillar which sprouted up from the middle to support the structure), I could hear her looking behind a recliner near the far wall.

 

“Good? Good, I’m tiring of this game. If you come out now, I promise, I’ll make it a real special experience for you.” She put extra emphasis on the word special.

 

I didn’t care how ‘special’ she intended to make it. I didn’t want to get eaten. The thought of melting away in her belly overwhelmed whatever short term sexual favors she might give me. Come on babe, you don’t think I’m that stupid, do you?

As I lingered within the pillar, allowing her to continue her search, I looked out at the vast expanse of territory. It would be quite a distance for me to cover until I could get towards the display structure which was underneath the mounted television. If I could get there, I could creep near the wall all the way to near the foyer.

 

After another minute, luck turned my way. She had reached her limit of patience and was walking very slowly into the open space of the living room. I was finally able to get a good look at her. And what a view it was. My mouth almost dropped.

She was wearing some type of leotard, possibly made of some lycra-type material, with colors and stripes that made it look like some form of tiger. It was high-cut around her crotch and her smooth lovely skin showed in abundance, tanned and glistening with a light sheen of sweat. Her blond hair was tied back in a pony tail and the zipper top of her leotard had been brought down some, showing quite a bit of cleavage.

As she walked closer, I was able to view her lower body. She wore leg warmers which came to just above her knees, and these seemed to highlight her succulent, toned thighs. She also wore foot warmer wraps, the heel and toes of her small cute feet open to the air.

I was observing her feet when she stopped in the area between the coffee table and the TV, her toes flexing as she stopped to look around and speak. I noticed her toe nails were painted to match the color of her leotard, swirled colors of amber and dark brown.

 

 “Alright Good. Have it your way. I’m gonna go take my shower now. I was gonna bring you with me for some fun. Please think it out. There’s nowhere for you to go at your size now. You’re life is, for all practical purposes, over. The rest of your pitiful existence will be miserable. Let me give you one last great experience. Syd will be here soon. It’ll be great, believe me.”

 

As she talked, her eyes scanned all around the area. Once, I almost thought she’d seen me, but thankfully, she hadn’t.

After a few more seconds of waiting, she sauntered off towards the foyer.

As I observed her giant body walk away, my eyes trailed up her tan toned legs to her fanny. Watching her butt cheeks flex and fold with each step, I was mesmerized. She was indeed a goddess. There was a moment where I felt a hormonal tug to make myself known and go with her into the shower. She hadn’t been completely wrong about my future and maybe going out with a bang would be the best I could hope for.

Nevertheless, I waited for several seconds before acting. I could hear her giant footfalls going farther away.

Alright, here I go!, I thought to myself and bolted towards the display shelf. I figured it would take me about 20 seconds to reach it at full speed.

I gasped for air as I made it to the display cabinet, ducking under an overhang that felt like a canopy to me to allow me to catch my breath. My heart was pounding in my chest, both with fear and excitement that I was one step closer to getting out.

 

I gave a quick listen to see if I could hear her footfalls.

Nothing.

 

I made a quick sprint towards the wall, which had a curve to it before leading out into the foyer, then slunk along, keeping as close to the wall as possible in the even I needed to bolt back to the display or perhaps just lie flat against the wall, hoping her eyesight didn’t find me.

As I slunk further, I thought of my next step. Once I got to the foyer, which was nearing with each step, I should probably keep to the wall and follow it to the nightstand before making my final bolt for the bottom of the door. I would have to watch out for Sydney once I got to the hallway. Having lost all concept of time, I knew her arrival would be soon if not imminent.

Gaining the foyer entrance, I peered cautiously around the corner. My vision was partially blocked by the stand, which, although it was only about 4’ tall, was like a tower to me. I dared to move a few steps further out, looking down the hallway. I could not make out any activity.

Creeping back to the wall, I channeled my vision to the front door and my heart dropped. All the way across it’s bottom, a white towel had been wedged beneath the door. Clearly, there would be no escape that way at present. I knew I wouldn’t have the strength on my own to move it.

 

My thoughts turned to what else could be done. Perhaps I can wait for Sydney to arrive and try to slink out when she comes in? No. Too Risky! I would have two sets of eyes, and at least one of those pairs will actively be looking for me. I scratched my head, pondering my alternatives when my eyes came across the power cord to Kaitlin’s phone. I noticed there was some inches of slack to the cable.

An idea struck me. Perhaps I could climb to the top, use the cord’s slack to save Adam from his certain demise and the two of us could find a way out of this together. Maybe Kaitlin’s phone wasn’t locked and the two of us could work the phone to contact someone to come save us…or maybe a 911 call? Either way, when it came to finding ways to escape, two heads would be better than one and at the very least, I would have done my part to save an innocent boy from certain death.

With no other apparent alternatives, I summoned up my courage, took the few steps over to the cord and, after testing it’s sturdiness, began to climb.


Back to 3rd person POV


‘Huff, huff, huff’, panted the tiny man as he made it to the 3rd of 4 levels he would need to scale. He would need to take a momentary break before trying the last leg. Luckily, he had found a post-it pad on the level, and, after tearing off a piece and folding it, making it look akin to a boomerang, he felt he could use it to sort of zip-line from the 3rd level to the ground. He resolved to let Adam know about that once he got up to the top.

As Goodspeed sat on top of a deck of cards, he noticed a shadow creeping into the foyer. It was Kaitlin! She had only feigned to take a shower, waited some minutes and then sought to creep into the living room and catch him unawares. Goodspeed quickly, but deftly crouched down behind the deck and observed the creeping girl.

He was surprised to see how quietly she moved. It was nothing like the thunderous footsteps which alerted him to her presence earlier. However, as sneaky as the girl was, he could hear little creaks from her feet cracking. It made a smile come to his face, even in this ominous situation. He congratulated himself for both making it to the foyer and for having the presence of mind to pace himself on the way up the tower.

He waited for her to creep into the room before renewing his climb up the cord, figuring the girl would spend several more minutes looking for him in the living room. He left his folded paper zip-line tool behind on the 3rd level as he had no place to put it, being naked.

As he pulled himself over the edge of the top level, Goodspeed rolled a few times to get some distance from the cliff before standing bent low. He briefly considered trying to use the phone to call for help.

Thinking better of it, as the noise might alert her to his presence, he ran past the phone and towards the weighted jar. He looked back to make sure Kaitlin had not returned before tapping lightly on the glass.

The tiny boy inside the glass didn’t respond at first. He sat hunched over his legs, which were bent and he looked teary-eyed and in despair. The second time Goodspeed rapped the jar, he looked over to see what was making the noise. When he realized it was another tiny person, his eyes went wide and he leapt to his feet and ran towards the curved wall of his prison.

 

“Who are you?”, said the shrinky to Goodspeed, though his voice was muffled by the glass container.

“I’m Goodspeed. Remember, we met on the train earlier today…and I just talked to you a bit ago.”

The tiny’s eyes bulged in recognizance. “Fuck. It is you. What happened?”

“No time for details. I shrunk, just like you. Anyway, let’s see if I can get you out of there.”

“Fuck yeah, man! But how you gonna do that?”

“I’ll show you”, said Goodspeed, then retreated a bit to Kaitlin’s phone. He sat on the cord near it and began pulling heavily, such that the slack from the bottom made it’s way up to him. After several seconds, he got to his feet and pulled the slack with him towards to the container. With a show of strength, he flipped the slack over the top of the container. The slack came into the container at about the shoulder level of the shrinky inside.

“Go ahead and grab the cord”, Goodspeed instructed, “and pull yourself out.”

 

The shrinky inside hesitated, as if thinking of something. As he did, Goodspeed looked around and behind himself to make sure Kaitlin had not snuck back into the foyer.

“Come on, dude, we haven’t got much time”, he implored the hesitant boy to act.

The boy gingerly reached up to the cord, but then winced, as if in sudden pain. “I..I can’t”, he said, “she hurt my shoulders bad. It hurts so much if I lift my arms over my head. I think they’re out of socket. C..Can you come in and maybe push me up?”

 

Goodspeed gritted his teeth. He hadn’t expected this to be so problematic. He took another look around, missing the smile on the other tiny’s face.

“Allright, hold on”, he said, lifting a corner of the phone, then moving the part of the cord he had been holding underneath it, then setting it back down on top of it to anchor it. Even though the phone was thin and light at his normal size, it was a lot heavier than he had anticipated and the strain of moving it had made his temples sweat.

Having secured the anchor, he again tested it before scaling the slack up to and over the glass container.

As Goodspeed leaned over the edge, the tiny below urged him on, “Hurry, hurry, before she comes back. Jump down.”

Goodspeed moved a bit down the cord into the container, then talked firmly to the tiny, “Alright, I know it’s going to hurt a little, but keep hold of the cord while I jump. Is that clear?”

“Yes, yes, just hurry”, said the tiny, holding the cord, but with a grimace of pain.

Goodspeed jumped, which for him was the equivalent of a ten foot drop – he would have to jump and roll to keep from injuring himself, but, athletically inclined as he was, he felt confident in his abilities.

As he jumped, he noticed the grimace on the tiny’s face turn into a mischievous scowl and there was movement as he landed and rolled.


Quickly gaining his bearings, he looked up to see the tiny scaling the cord up the container. ”What the-?! Adam, hey, wait!”

“Haha, so long sucker. This is what you get for not getting me out of here earlier.” The shrinky reached the top of the container and pulled some of the slack up behind him just as Goodspeed jumped to reach it, just missing.

“Adam, let the cord down!”, Goodspeed half-yelled, trying to make his point but without trying to sound too loud, where Kaitlin might possibly hear something.

The little tiny just chuckled as he made the ground on the other side. He pulled the cord completely out of the glass jar.

“Dude! Adam, c’mon man. I came to help you. You can’t leave me here!”, Goodspeed pleaded.

“Watch me!”, said the shrinky, sounding muffled to Goodspeed through the thick glass. “I know you just came up here to free me so you’d have a better chance of escaping yourself. You don’t fool me.”

“But, Adam, I thought we felt the same way. I mean, us shrinkies got to stick together, right?”

“Oh, ha. The name’s Alex”, said the shrinky, who began walking away, so as to be barely audible for Goodspeed, “And as far as things go…thanks for finally getting me out, guy. You’re on your own now. Er, try not to get eaten…”, he added as he got to the edge of the stand and began to descend it.


Fuck, fuck, fuck! He had been snookered. The tiny wasn’t the kind Adam - it was the nefarious and cruel Alex. Damn it! No good deed goes unpunished, I guess, he thought to himself, desperately racking his brains for how to get out of this situation.

He thought about punching the glass wall in frustration when he heard it.

 

Tremors.

 

Tremors getting closer.

 

Kaitlin was walking back towards him. She had run out of patience again in her search.

With nothing that could be done, Goodspeed waited the few seconds for the giantess to round the corner. She was looking at the ground, scanning the area for him, he knew.

As Kaitlin rounded the corner, she saw no tiny in sight. After a few seconds, she turned her attention to the glass jar on top of the stand, making sure that at least the shrinky they’d captured earlier was still there.

 

She did a double take. Something about it was different. She leaned closer, peering at the nude little man.

“Good?”, she said, clearly surprised.

“Um…Hi?”, he waved up at her with a sheepish grin.

--

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Designs Revealed by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Image of Sydney licking her lips by spawngts (DA).

Image of Goodspeed at Sydney's feet by GiantessMonster (DA).

Chapter 5 – Designs Revealed

 

“Well aren’t you cute”, Kaitlin said, giggling, “but…how did you get in there. And where’s my other shrinky?”

Goodspeed simply shrugged his shoulders with palms extended, giving the I don’t know body language. The less she knows, the better. And maybe that little cretan will act as a distraction for her at some point.

Kaitlin gave him a pointed look, “Well, you didn’t just get up here on your own!”

Just then, there came a knock at the door. Sydney had arrived.


“Hmmm…hold on a sec”, said Kaitlin loudly, swiveling around and bending to remove the towel that had been pinched under the door.

She sighed as she stood up with the towel in one hand, opening the door with the other.

“Hey girl”, said Sydney with hands on her hips, “what took so long? What’s with the towel?”

“Oh, this?”, Kaitlin said, waving Sydney in and looking at her towel, “Just making sure our shrinky didn’t escape.” She smiled mischievously and nodded towards the glass jar on the stand.

“Hmmm. Why would our shrinky escape? And where’s Good…ohhhhhh. Oh cool, you already shrunk him”, she said through her breath, recognizing the shrinky in the jar.  She smiled down at Goodspeed, bringing her face inches from the open container.

 

“Hi there, little guy”, she said, reaching her forefinger into the container and playfully nudging Goodspeed’s belly and abdomen with the back of her fingernail. Goodspeed had started walking towards the finger, thinking she was going to use it to allow him to grapple onto it and out of the jar, but he was mistaken.

To Goodspeed, it was more than a playful nudge, catching him in the groin and lower belly and lifting him slightly off his feet, racking him with sudden pain.

“Oops, sorry, did I hurt our little guy? I guess I didn’t realize my own strength”, Sydney said and both girls giggled, Kaitlin having moved up beside Sydney.

“Grab it Syd. Go ahead and bring it down here”, said Kaitlin as she sat down on the matted material, “I need to stretch a little. We can have some fun with it before I take my shower.”


It? Did she just call me it?, thought Goodspeed. It was clear Kaitlin no longer even viewed him as a person. He hoped that Sydney felt differently. She had atleast acted playfully towards him, which was a step up from Kaitlin’s apparent apathy.

 

“Suuuuure”, said Sydney. She plucked Goodspeed’s legs and brought him out of the container. Holding him up, one of his legs came free and for a couple moments, Goodspeed dangled there in front of her appraising face. His heart skipped a couple beats as he thought she might drop him.

Adjusting her fingers, Sydney pinched Goodspeed around the waist and brought him upright. She brought him to her other hand and cupped him gently in it, as if protecting a baby bird from falling. Having secured him, she slipped off her heels and put them on the shoe rack, then sat down cross-legged while she watched Kaitlin spread the towel out under the door.

“How come you’re putting the towel back? You think he can escape the both of us?”, asked Sydney with a confused look.

“There’s another shrinky around here”, Kaitlin explained, “one of the ones that you gave me earlier.”

“One of the twins?”, said Sydney, surprised, “Wow, I thought they’d have been long gone by now.”

 

Finishing up with the towel, Kaitlin turned to face Sydney, then sat down across from her, legs spread open, her feet almost touching each of Sydney’s knees where they were bent. “No, wanted to save it for dinner too.”

“Hmmm, well where is it?”, asked Sydney.

“Escaped, I guess. I put it in the jar and then, when Good came in and shrank, I looked for him, then the next thing I know, Good was in the jar and wouldn’t tell me where the other one was.”

“So it’s a mystery, huh? Alright, well, let’s have some fun now and save the other one for a little hide and seek later.”

Kaitlin nodded in agreement.

“So, Good shrunk down on his own? You didn’t have to use a shrink patch?”, asked Sydney.

 

Kaitlin’s cousin, Katarina, was a chemist who worked in bio mechanics, an experimental medical science field for the main pharmaceutical firm working on the vaccine for MSD. The bio mechanics had worked on the gene which was known to cause MSD in their duties of trying to develop the vaccine. They had secretly determined what triggered the gene from it’s dormant state. A small portion of the lab was aware of this and an even smaller portion was aware of the offshoot shrink-patch and shrink-weed projects. Both products were biogenetic augmentation catalysts; they would introduce the MSD gene into a host if it did not have it as well as causing the gene to trigger. As part of the experiment, Katarina had distributed a small amount of the experimental items to some female friends and relatives on the condition they keep it hush-hush and let her know of the results.

 

“Haha, no. When I finished my cardio, I went to look for Good and just found a puddle of his clothes over by the wall units”, replied Kaitlin happily.

“That’s great! Glad we didn’t have to go to our fallback option. I hate to waste those unless we have to. After he told me about those tickling sensations, I was pretty sure that he was going to shrink sometime today at the latest, but you never know. Thanks for keeping an eye on him”, said Sydney.

“Girl, you don’t know the half of it”, sighed Kaitlin, “I followed him all around Wrigley field, even asked some random guy to look out for him when he went into the bathroom. Thank god he only had to go once. I’m sure he thought I was going nuts, hehe.”

“Yeah, better safe than sorry”, Sydney said, grateful, “wouldn’t want to mess up our dinner plans.”

“Speaking of dinner plans, how about we work up some appetite before we eat?”, said Kaitlin, furrowing her brow.

“Suuure”, purred Sydney, setting the shrinky onto the ground in the open space between Kaitlin’s outstretched legs.

 

Goodspeed had heard the entire conversation, though it had been muffled somewhat by Sydney’s hand. He couldn’t believe the girls were talking so casually about their ‘dinner plans’, (ie. -  him). They had known that he had the virus and had discussed plans for shrinking him as a fallback. What the hell?! He also had no idea about a shrink patch or shrink weed. Neither of the girls had mentioned anything like that before. It sounded diabolical to him. No wonder they had wanted to be out with him so much lately. No wonder why Kaitlin had acted so crazily paranoid at the ballpark. She hadn’t cared for him in the slightest, he realized, she and Sydney were just marking their territory.

Facing Kaitlin once he was set down, he turned around to get a good view of Sydney. She was wearing a dark choker around her throat and a black frilly armless dress with straps that went over her shoulders and criss-crossed her nearly bare back.  Attached to the choker via a strip of leather was a large glittering diamond which lay between her breastbone at the base of her throat. The hem of the dress seemed to go to mid-thigh if she had been standing, but since she was sitting cross-legged, it was riding up, showing much of her tanned, toned legs. She wore black sandals, baring her toes, with toenails polished black to match her dress.



“Sydney…why? Haven’t I been a good friend and colleague? Didn’t you girls like me at all?”, Goodspeed yelled up to her.

“Oh, you’re alright, Good. In fact, you look quite delicious standing there so small with your, ahem, bits hanging out.” Goodspeed hastily covered himself, causing Sydney to grin. She continued, “but Kat’s my girl. My number one. And you…you were in the way. You know how long it takes to get promoted there. Let’s just say, we wanted to expedite things a bit. We were actually just discussing our plans when you told me about your little ‘itchy’ issues, so things just sort of…worked out.”

“Worked out?”, repeated Goodspeed, incredulous.

“Um, yeah, and you know how we both love eating shrinkies. I mean, how can things have went better?”

Goodspeed shook his head, trying to clear his mind. This had to be some kind of nightmare.

“In fact”, added Sydney, “I bet you’ll be even better than Garrett, and you know how much I liked him.”

The comment staggered him. “Wh…what? You ate Garrett too? Seriously?”

“Oh come on Good. He’s out with me the night he disappears. I get promoted into his vacant position. You think that was all coincidence, haha?”

“I-what..I guess”, he stammered, struck by her callousness.

“If it makes you feel any better, I think Kat kind of liked you”, Sydney said with a smirk.

“As if!”, Kaitlin responded defensively, “He’s not really the type of guy I’d date. Now, eating…?

 

Goodspeed got the gist, nervously asking, “Is there anything, anything I can do to change your minds?”

“Hmmm”, said Sydney, thinking as she looked over to Kaitlin. She uncrossed her legs and it was at that moment that Goodspeed realized that underneath her dress, she was going commando. His eyes bugged as he got a glimpse of her heavenly nether region, which looked to have been waxed clean and smooth.

Sydney brought her feet towards each other, her legs bent at the knee, then continued, “For starters, you can kiss my feet”, wriggling her toes.


--

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

Playing Footsy by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Image of tiny Goodspeed kissing Sydney's toes by TheCriticalShrinker (DA).

Chapter 6 – Playing Footsy

 

Goodspeed looked up, back-and-forth at the two giantesses, his colleagues and, he thought, friends. Sydney had asked him to kiss her feet. Had he been normally sized, he would have appreciated her cute feet. But this was humiliating.

Not seeing any empathy from either, he looked sideways at Sydney, “Really?”

Sydney responded by saying, “Perhaps you would prefer to make the ‘diamond run’?”, she smiled and used her index finger to illustrate her point, tracing the illusory path from her lips down her neck and past the little diamond hanging at the base of her neck, than down her chest to her belly. With a smirk, she took off her sandals, putting them to the side and presented her bare feet to Goodspeed.

Goodspeed got the message.

He went to her big toe, of which he was barely taller than. He wasn’t a fan of black toenail polish, but it did match her dress, and he remembered loving Sydney’s feet, which when he was normal sized, had seemed very cute. He had seen her stretch before, when the girls had done workouts together and he had been over, watching TV as they did their thing. Her size 5 feet and well-pedicured nails, the toes cute as a button, her smooth soles – though the rest of her had really grown into the young woman she was, her feet were more reminiscent of a young girl’s. There was a freshness and purity to them.

At his new perspective, he still found them cute, but something about them was intimidating. Perhaps it was the raw power they possessed should Sydney decide to stomp him out of existence. Also, he thought he would detect the foot odor at this size, but Sydney’s feet were fairly fresh – she must have just come from a shower.

 

Deciding to make the best of his terrible situation, he planted a big fat kiss in the middle of her big toe.

“Oooh, that tickles”, Sydney squealed, and both women giggled. “That’s just one, Good. I want you to kiss them all.”

Goodspeed dutifully obeyed the giantess, walking to each toe and kissing it in turn. On Sydney’s last toe, her little toe on the other foot, she playfully recoiled it and smacked Goodspeed right in the chest, sending him sprawling backwards several feet (to him).


“Whoops, sorry about that Good, it was an accident”, she said, looking over at Kaitlin and making a face.

Goodspeed was certain it wasn’t an accident, but what could he do but play along, “Sure Syd”. He walked a goodly distance away from them just in case there was a repeat.

“Hey, where you going?”, said Kaitlin, “you kissed her feet. Now how about mine?”

Goodspeed shrugged, his head down, and walked over to where Kaitlin’s held her feet with her hands.

 

It wasn’t a pleasant smell. Unlike Sydney, who had recently washed, Kaitlin’s feet were a bit sweaty and stinky and at his size, it was pervasive. Still, Goodspeed soldiered through as he adored Kaitlin’s feet and especially loved when she wore her wraps and showed off her cute toes, though he found the swirling dark brown and amber colors on her toenails a bit weird. Still, just kissing each of her toes wouldn’t be so bad.

But Goodspeed didn’t get a chance to kiss Kaitlin’s toes, for as he approached, she lifted her feet up and displaced her foot wraps, saying, “You know, my soles are really the ones that need some TLC. I think a little massage roll will do the trick.”

“Yeah, that does sound good”, Sydney agreed.

Goodspeed didn’t know what to make of her statement, but he soon found out. Her feet came down, each to a side of him, then they pushed together, sandwiching Goodspeed’s tiny body between them in a jumble of flesh.

Goodspeed felt claustrophobic as the feet began to roll him. He lost all sense of up or down as the girl moved him along the arch of her foot, from the heel of one foot to the ball of the other. At least she was gentle with him, moving him gingerly between her feet, thus Goodspeed was not squeezed much.

That changed after a minute though, as Sydney leaned in to give Kaitlin a smooch and, as Kaitlin got into it, whether absent-mindedly or by design, she began to increase the speed she rolled him with and the squeeze she was putting on him.


After some time at this, Goodspeed couldn’t breathe and his skin was on fire from the friction. He yelped as loud as he could, “Stop!”

To the girls, it was nothing more than a muffled squeak.

Releasing her tongue from Kaitlin’s tonsils, Sydney said “Uh-oh, I think our little boy toy is feeling a little left out. Better give him a breather Kat.”

Kaitlin released the tiny man, his little body bent over and gasping for air.

“Awww, is our little man in pain. Maybe we should just put him out of his misery Kat, what do you think?


This brought Goodspeed’s attention back to the two giantesses.

Sidney declared, “Don’t worry. We’re not going to eat you Good.”

“Thank god”, muttered Goodspeed, taking a big sigh of relief.

“That would be weird”, Kaitlin declared, giving Goodspeed a look like ‘duh’ as she stood up.

“Yeah”, Sydney concurred, “we just like teasing you. I could never eat a friend.”

 

Though relieved, Goodspeed couldn’t help but marvel at the callousness that both women displayed, thinking them insensitive to his complete helplessness at this size and all the paranoia running through his mind. It was a cruel thing to tease him so.

 

“Why don’t you go get the Sybian, Kat”, said Sydney. “We’ve seen Good’s little boy parts. I’m sure he won’t mind getting a little up close and personal view of ours.”

“You got it girlfriend. I thought you’d never ask”, replied Kaitlin, looking down and giving Goodspeed a wink. Then she walked down the hallway to her bedroom.


Goodspeed wiped sweat from his brow as he followed Kate walk away, his eyes on her butt cheeks. He thought that perhaps things might have taken a turn for the better. It seemed that he now had a real chance of survival. What’s more, it appeared that his two hot colleagues were about to put on a sexual show in front of him.

--

End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter

The Shock of Crushed Dreams by kbDArt

Chapter 7 – The Shock of Crushed Dreams

 

“Are you ready for this, litte guy?”, said Sydney, as she leaned down and looked at the tiny man.

“I’m always ready to watch you and Kat”, Goodspeed yelled back up to her, giving her huge nearly-nude body a lustful lookover.

 

Soon, Kaitlin re-appeared carrying the strange-looking mechanical device. She set it down in the middle of the foyer. It looked to be about 1.5 feet long and just over a foot wide. Running down it’s center was a saddle of sorts, or strip of rubber-like material. In the very center was a spot for an insert of some type.

“You go first Kat”, said Sydney, asking, “what setting are you gonna use?”

“Hmmm, I dunno, maybe I’ll ease him into it at a 5”, Kaitlin replied.

“Sounds good”, Sydney said happily.

“What? What setting?”, Goodspeed muttered, but they didn’t hear him. He had no idea he would be a part of this demonstration and it sounded very ominous. He was about to yell up to them when he saw Kaitlin bring forth an attachment. He stared at it, transfixed at just what he was in store for. She held a small remote in her other hand.

 

It was some form of long dildo, with an opening at the top with an empty clear plasticky compartment that seemed to be built for a shrinky of his size. Kaitlin reached down and snatched Goodspeed before he realized what was happening.

The horror came slow to Goodspeed’s mind. He wasn’t just going to watch the two ride the machine in carnal lust – he was going to have the honor of being inside them as they rode, attached to some type of contraption. This would not end well.

“Don’t expect me to move around for you if you put me in there. I’m exhausted”, said Goodspeed.

“You don’t have to. That’s what we have this for”, she said, pointing to Sydney’s hand, which held an object that looked akin to a set of overalls with a backpack. It was a full body harness - only it was tiny. She pushed a button on her remote and Goodspeed was aghast to see a little electrical current buzz from it.

“Wh..what is that?” 

“This”, she gave him a wink, “is an electrical stimulator. Got it at Tiny Thoughts.”

 

Goodspeed struggled mightily, but Kaitlin squeezed him, pinning his arms to his sides and his legs close together. Sydney then pulled the harness onto him and than Kaitlin set him into the compartment, using tiny restraints to lock him into place.

Goodspeed was stunned to see that the compartment material was very giving and that, from his waist up, it’s flexibility would lend to him being squeezed and possibly smashed, depending on how violent and energetic the women were with him.

I’m toast!, he thought.

“OK”, said Kaitlin as she affixed the attachment with Goodspeed in it to the Sybian’s saddle opening, “let’s get this party started.” She flicked a couple switches and a purple light came on, lighting up Goodspeed’s compartment. “And now, for a little…energy”, she flicked a switch and Goodspeed’s body immediately stiffened, then began to convulse and move involuntarily, lean this way, then that. His teeth chattered as he fought to control his bodily actions.

Kaitlin tapped a setting alongside the Sybian and the upper half of the dildo began to swivel in a certain pattern, making sure to scratch all of her vaginal itches. As she squatted over him, Goodspeed struggled to look up to see his doom approach and it was in the form of Kaitlin’s shaved snatch. She paused for a moment, one hand on the bottom of the dildo’s base and one hand parting her quivering womanhood.

What a delightful shade of pink was the last coherent thought that Goodspeed had before he penetrated into her folds.

“Woo! Ride’em cowgirl!”, said Sydney, whooping it up as she watched her lover gyrate on the Sybian. Kaitlin had started high over the saddle, squatting up and down as the cylindrical object moved within her, not letting her thighs, butt or genitals touch the saddle. Meanwhile, the Sybian pommel itself vibrated as she rode over it. A portion of Goodspeed could be seen occasionally when she moved up far enough, but she never let the tip fully exit her.

"You know, I always knew he was so into you”, Sydney giggled as she watched Goodspeed get thrust headfirst into Kaitlin’s twat.

 

Kaitlin began to settle lower onto the machine, switching from her up-down action to more of a slow grinding nature. From behind her, Sydney had also squatted low over the machine, pulling Kaitlin’s hair off her shoulders and turning her face to meet hers. With her other hand, Sydney began to massage Kaitlin’s pubic area, brushing occasionally against her clit. Kaitlin panted as she approached her climax, but her mouth was soon enveloped by Sydney’s, who leaned in to kiss her passionately.

Suddenly, a low moan escaped Kaitlin’s lips as Sydney continued to kiss her throughout her climax, which lasted several seconds.

Sydney laughed, standing up, then lightly slapped Kaitlin’s butt playfully, saying “Alright Kat, save some for me.”

With a sigh, Kaitlin took hold of the base of the dildo and then carefully lifted herself off of it. She took care to turn the settings off, though the Sybian machine continued to vibrate.

 

Goodspeed was covered in thick viscous liquids and stood upright in his little compartment, stoically staring out without recognition. Kaitlin had only abused him for a few minutes, and yet he had been on the verge of suffocation, of being crushed, of his internal musculature being fried with the electrical stimulants he had received. Slowly, very slowly, he began to regain the ability to produce intelligent thought and some feeling began to creep back into his muscles.

“My turn”, Sydney announced. “Alright little man, ready to get smoked?”

“What? Smoke me?”, Goodspeed muttered.

“Set it to max Syd”, Kaitlin encourage her, “Let’s see how long he lasts.” She adjusted the setting on the dildo, ramping the electrical dial to the right, then flipped it on.

Immediately, the electrical current zapped into Goodspeed’s tiny body and all thought left his mind as his body contorted and convulsed wildly about.

“Oh girl, I just love it when their little bodies go crazy inside me”, Sydney exclaimed, then squatted down over the gesticulating dildo.

“Ahhhhh”, she said as it penetrated deeply into her. She didn’t hold back and slammed her pubis into the insert with reckless abandon.

 

For several minutes, Sydney worked the machine and the dildo and, from Kaitlin’s amused perspective, it was apparent she had cum multiple times. Finally, she turned the machine off and, reaching below her still stuffed pussy, she switched the dildo setting off. She lifted off of it with a “plop”, illustrating the tightness of her vaginal lips.

“Ohhhh, I really needed that”, she said in a half-moan.

Kate tapped Sydney on her shoulder, asking, “well, how was it?”


Without thinking, Sydney replied, “oh, it was good”, not realizing her own pun.

Kate started laughing, saying, “yeah it was Good; now it’s just a worthless little lump.”

The two women looked down at the obviously finished tiny person, barely resembling a human. it was clear that the tiny was finished. His body still spasmed and convulsed occasionally, but these movement were purely involuntary. Goodspeed had been squeezed, suffocated and electrocuted – and it was hard to tell which had finally done him in. A small stream of smoke wafted up from his body and the compartment he was in and the burnt smell combined with the sweet smells of sex to create an eerie smell. 

--

 

From his perch on the second rung of the stand, Alex had watched all the proceedings with interest, biding his time for when he’d get a chance to make a run for the door. Alex had done his fair share of tiny tortures and cruelty in the last year, but this one took the cake. Outside of his plans to escape, he was left with one overriding thought: These chicks are nuts!

And yet, maybe the situation could be used to his advantage. If these women were satisfied and all their focus was on the other tiny, it may allow him a chance to escape. Perhaps when they inevitably went to get cleaned up? 

--

 

Sydney shrugged, picked the dead tiny free from the dildo and tossed it in her mouth. After a few moments, she swallowed it down. “Mmm, I wouldn’t say completely worthless. He still tasted pretty good.” 

She noticed the strange scrunched-up look on Kaitlin’s face. “What?”, said Sydney, “I gave you the other ones to eat. It was my turn.”

“It’s not that”, said Kaitlin, keeping her nose scrunched, “it’s just…ewww”.

Realizing that Kaitlin was grossed out, Sydney just said cooly, “waste not, want not.”

“Whatever”, Kaitlin remarked, “Better get this bad boy cleaned off. And then I’m hopping in the shower.”

“Uh, wait. Didn’t you say there was another one around here somewhere?”, inquired Sydney.

A look of realization painted Kate’s face. “You’re right. I’d almost forgotten about the one that escaped. Wanna help me do some tiny hunting? After all, four eyes are better than two.”

“Yep, and once we find this one, I want to really smoke him up”, Sydney said, pursing her lips and squeezing her fingers like she would a joint.

 

Now, after the two cruel giantesses had dealt with their colleague, the attention had been drawn back to Alex. The situation was hopeless. How could he hope to evade two savvy giantesses? “Well shit…”, he muttered.

 

The End

End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14002