Footbound by Jacksmith
Summary:

A young man spends his dreary days in a call center drawn to his coworker's pretty feet, and his nights visited by a larger-than-life entity who seeks to unlock and fulfill his every deepest desire. In time, it all just might unravel him. Done as a commission.

Visit my Patreon for early-access chapters and exclusive stories: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Fantasy, Feet, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 11166 Read: 21903 Published: February 04 2024 Updated: April 27 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

5. Chapter 5 by Jacksmith

6. Chapter 6 by Jacksmith

7. Chapter 7 by Jacksmith

8. Chapter 8 by Jacksmith

9. Chapter 9 by Jacksmith

Chapter 1 by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Expect a dark fantasy-ish slow burn here with plenty of surreality, dreamy mind manipulation, a bit of a twist on the usual shrinking/growth macro mechanics, and of course humongous foot focus. Enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now online! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Mitch Palmer hadn’t exactly aspired to work at a call center, but the job market was grim and he had rent to pay. So he’d begrudgingly agreed to sit in an ill-lit badly-aired room for nine hours a day surrounded by a chorus of dial tones and fifty others all putting on false smiles to pitch their crummily-manufactured sale to unwilling customers. Because the boss apparently had some kind of dictatorial complex too, the desks weren’t even allowed opaque privacy partitions to separate the closely-packed workers from one another, and maybe worst of all, there was an honest-to-God semi-formal dress code, in a place where none of the workers saw the public or light of day. For his first month on duty, Mitch loathed the whole job, and particularly these two unnecessary facets which made it impossible to feel solitude or comfort, respectively, while trapped on the clock.

The first day Lilina claimed the once-vacant desk one row ahead and diagonally right of Mitch’s, however, those major downsides turned to reasons for him even getting up in the morning.

The lack of desk partitions meant he could inconspicuously spend the endlessly dull hours just watching her like a living artistic masterwork, and the dress code ensured that her already exquisite and unusual beauty was even better pronounced. He thought he’d misheard Lilina’s name at first, it being at least one letter off from a more traditional form, but it turned out correct after all. They hardly interacted directly in the first month of her employment, only for an occasional exchange of technical information that Mitch was always lightning-fast to provide with a borderline-overeager grin, yet still their quick introduction lingered in his memory, since it was also the first moment he’d laid eyes on Lilina.

“Well, I guess you’d be my neighbor, wouldn’t you?” that captivating voice intoned for the first time, somehow echoing wetly in his ear as though articulated from an inch away, despite her polite distance. Her voice was deeper and melodic at once, and honey-silken feminine.

“Huh?” Mitch had stammered, looking up from his desk to find himself looking at a woman who, in a single instant, made him thank his lucky stars for this goddamned job.

“Lilina,” she’d said, extending her hand for him to take, though in no hurry.

“M-Mitch,” he gulped, accepting her grasp. Her handshake was firm, commanding, and hung on for a second longer than expected, though Mitch wouldn’t have minded if it went on for an hour.

“I know,” she replied with an almost-pitying smirk.

“You… do?”

“Nametag,” Lilina said, flashing him a wink and then stroking her fingertip across his tag. It took all Mitch’s power not to shiver. “It suits you.”

“R-Right. Obviously. Sorry. Uh, welcome!”

“Thank you. I’m feeling very at home already.”

Precious little about Lilina could be easily described in Mitch’s memory, even after spending most of his workdays all but openly gawking at her loveliness. There was luster in her complexion, and yet she still had a duskiness about her that made it impossible to guess her geographic origin, plus an accent that was mostly Midwestern and east-coast American, but still with a twist of something internationally exotic that only furthered the mystery. Her eyes were brown, but so dark they bordered on obsidian in the off-putting fluorescent lighting of the call center, and they utterly mesmerized Mitch on those lucky few times when she met his gaze with a dazzling secret-keeping smile. Her hair too, wavy and just beyond shoulder-length, seemed to occupy two colors at once, those being pitch-black and a shimmer of ultra-dark red, which Mitch had to guess was the fault of the bizarre lighting again, but it still didn’t take anything away from her magnetism. Lilina’s semi-formal wear did her body all kinds of favors too, since she usually chose darker-hued blouses and skirts in charcoals and maroons that highlighted her curves: she certainly wasn’t overly buxom, but still gifted enough where it counted that she could hold attention even without those other eye-catching features.

Almost impossibly, though, what enraptured Mitch even more than Lilina’s countenance, voice, or assets was the view from his desk to hers, specifically below the surface. Per the dress code, the woman was never without stockings, usually in a narrow-reaching rainbow of nude shades that made her shapely legs sparkle even more, and often with a stripe down the back matching the contours of her calf. And Mitch was quite frequently allowed to see every inch of that legwear, since although Lilina often wore high heels and fashionable clogs, once she sat down for a shift, they never remained fully on. Every aspect of her was gorgeous as it was enigmatic, but Lilina’s unquestionably best quality were those feet, the eternally-scrunching soles of which Mitch was hypnotized by for the vast majority of his day.

She didn’t just kick her shoes off, though. There was an unconscious order to this play, a sort of choreography, and by the end of her first week at the call center, Mitch had not only memorized the whole affair, but started seeing it in daydreams. First, Lilina would sidle her heel and then arch out of the shoe’s leathery slot over the course of the opening half hour of the day, one then the other. Next she’d press the ball of her foot down against the stern of the insole, splay her toes, and show off the tremendous bend in that malleable dark-peach underside until her skin paled and the material was stretched tight as vacuum-sealed wax paper over the wrinkled divots. After that, she’d run her soles back and forth for a while across the upper slope of her resting shoes, sometimes pointing her big toe inside the invisibly-fine fabric and using it to gracefully turn the shoe like a clock hand.

For the main course of the day-long act, then, Lilina would balance the upper mouth of one shoe against her stockinged toes, cross her legs, and dangle the footwear off those rigidly-pointed digits for upwards of an hour at a time, but still never idly. Almost every minute, she was either curling or uncurling her exceptionally dexterous toes, which made her easily-visible sole a vivid ever-reforming focal point of the bashful foot-fetishist’s entire day. Even an aisle away, with the details of her foot occasionally obscured by shadow and nylon stitching, Mitch soon learned every crease and texture spot along the fleshy underbelly lopes of both Lilina’s lush peds. And even confined in the semi-slippery netting of her nylon, she never lost the shoe. Not once did Mitch ever notice it tipping too far and clattering eighteen inches to the floor. Never. It almost seemed a marvel of physics that Lilina could perform this sultry dance by the delicate touch of her toes and the controlled sway of her sole alone, all while efficiently following the call script and, from the sound of it, making a hell of a lot of sales.

But she did it. Every single day. In time, Mitch came to appreciate the fact that he was expected to sit in this cramped seat for one-third of his waking life, since he had the perfect view to the ultimate show, a mindless enough task that he could devote most of his attention to imagining trysts with Lilina’s luxurious peds, and a desk to conceal his near-constant pants tents. All things considered, it was a damn good deal. At most, he traded three sentences a week with Lilina, but still he looked forward to that direct soft-spoken contact and searing focus from her dark irises almost as much as he looked forward to discovering what pair of nylons she’d chosen to wear today as soon as he hopped out of bed to enthusiastically prepare for another dreamy day of lusting after her goods.

Two better job offers for Mitch came along soon after Lilina joined the staff, and while he would’ve once leapt at the chance for a way out of this place, he passed on both options, too afraid of losing this serendipitous daily vantage to those silky, pithily-lined soles of hers, kaleidoscopically stretching and smoothing by the hour. His only real fear was if either of them was told to move desks, or worse, she simply quit. Mitch wasn’t a stalker by nature, and couldn’t help but hate himself a bit for his obsession over Lilina’s feet, experiencing tremendous guilt and pre-emptive humiliation at the very idea of her every catching onto him, but still he couldn’t help himself from looking. The lure was too strong.


End Notes:
Much more to come. Stay tuned.
Chapter 2 by Jacksmith


Nearly two months into Lilina’s successful tenure at the center, on a soul-weathering Monday like any other, Mitch was in the break room taking his lunch break. Not much eating was taking place, though, as he furtively spied his coworkers Nola and Avis chit-chatting at the adjacent table, specifically their stilettos antsily bobbing off the ends of their stocking-wrapped toes. Nola was petite, a short-haired blonde with glasses and a high-pitched voice, while Avis was taller, characterized by a daily ponytail in her brunette locks and eyes that were hardly ever not sarcastically rolling. Both ladies had been at the company long before Mitch joined, and had previously been the objects of his quietly sensual fascination, before a certain someone usurped them in his mind, revealing both women as merely ordinary by comparison: pretty yes, but lacking the near-narcotic effect of watching the ethereal Lilina shoe-play in shiny-nyloned slow motion for nine hours straight. Today, however, they again unknowingly demanded his focus.

“Seriously, we’re the ones down in the trenches, making them all this money… would it kill them to put in some real carpeting here?” Nola complained to Avis, after checking the coast was clear of any supervisors. Letting her high heel clomp to the floor, she smacked her size-5 sole to the ground and scraped it back and forth as though to generate static electricity, which elicited an abrasive rustle between her not-quite skin-tight light-tan stocking and the indeed-cheap flooring. That sound made the hair stand up on Mitch’s arms, and his pupils swung to and fro to keep track of the rimples forming in the fabric of that stocking across her foot like melted caramel matching the sweep of her anatomy.

“You’re not kidding. Like, something’s gotta give, right? Either they don’t make us wear the damn three-inch heels, or they give us something soft to stand on.” Avis ripped her own footwear off and let it plop disdainfully beside Nola’s, then patted out a frustrated drum-beat on the floor using her own larger peds, each garbed in a darker beige stocking. “Really, who the hell out there is keeping their shoes on all day long? It’s almost a human rights violation, if you ask me.”

“My feet are just sooooo raw at the end of the day, I can hardly move. I’m telling you. If I work here much longer, I’ll have to get myself one of those little scooters.”

“The end of the day? I can barely get halfway through! Here, look.” Without hesitation, Avis reached under her skirt, found the thigh-taut opening of her stocking, and proceeded to roll it down the seductive length of her gam for demonstration. Lifting her foot to table-height to pluck off the final bit, then, she let the last swaths go elastic, then swish dramatically like sunlight-tinted water over the plush edifice of her long pale sole. She propped her ped up across the opposing leg in easy view for Nola to examine, though Mitch had a plain sightline as well. Sure enough, the brunette’s meaty blanched arch was marked by impressions and reddish pre-callus spots where her high heels hugged the soft architecture of her foot too closely. Sore or not, it was the cleanest glimpse of her naked foot Mitch had ever received, and he was just glad to have his lunch there to keep himself from outright drooling.

“Yep, that’s how mine end up looking, too,” Nola sighed, then without prompting, reached to show off her own battle scars by unsocketing her squatter foot from its nylon tubing as well. Her stocking came off with even less care than Avis’s, causing several seams to rip in the process and create trickling fairer-hued openings that showed long peeks of her leg through the glimmering garment, until her marshmallow-soft sole and adorably beady toes were liberated for a rampant air-out squirm. “It’s absolutely deplorable. You see it too, don’t you?”

Mitch, still skillfully watching every move his coworkers’ feet made without peeping them too egregiously, was deeply grateful in this case that his unassuming vibe as a man and as a person made him practically blend in with the wallpaper. It certainly wasn’t a useful trait when it came to finding dates, but was definitely to his benefit now, where he could act as a fly on the wall, and neither Nola nor Avis seemed to acknowledge his existence.

“I absolutely do,” Avis said, prodding a finger at Nola’s equally-pink sole and causing the tired swollen flesh to yield like unraised bread. “It’s sad, really, to think they care about us so little, that they can’t offer up some kind of solution. What are the odds we could put together a union and do something about this?”
“A union? Just because our feet hurt so bad? No one would listen.”

“Why not? The hours suck, the pay couldn’t be much worse, the floor is hard, the whole building hasn’t had a new air conditioner in thirty years so we end up sitting there just stewing in our own gnarly stocking sweat… how much more reason could we need? The absolute least they can do is give us something fluffy to stand on, so when we stand up to take a break, we don’t feel that pinch, right in the middle of the arch here. You know the spot, don’t you? Right here!”

Avis demonstratively stroked her fingers up and down the considerable slab of her nude sole, unintentionally providing a hauntingly alluring show for Mitch by fondling the sloped foot brawn with enough pressure that her central creases temporarily ironed out and the complexion turned from ruddy tan to almost milky-white. Nola, spotting the precise hot spot on her taller friend’s sole, nodded in fatigued agreement, then offered up her own foot to probe the puffed-up wrinkle-dense skin and show off a similar chafed wound.

“God, yes. I hate it. I hate this floor, these shoes, and this job.”

“Same. But, Jesus, my landlord’s not about to give me a break while I quit and look for something else. It would just be nice to not work for assholes who insist on us dressing like… this.”

Mitch knew that sentiment all too well, since he remained with the company for only one very good reason.

“Might I suggest picking up a good stress ball?”

This abrupt third voice, Lilina’s, arrived so unexpected and warmly in Mitch’s ear, that he had to stifle a flinch. However Nola and Avis seemed not to notice him even then, as both their attentions were turned to the black-crimson-haired mystery siren as she strutted silently into the break room from somewhere outside Mitch’s peripheral. She brushed right past him, closer than she’d come since they met and stood between the aggrieved pair of shoeless coworkers, though to their male audience’s relief, Lilina didn’t block his view to their ongoing arch-wrinkling show.


Chapter 3 by Jacksmith


“Stress ball?” Avis scoffed, though she still wore a smile. “I’m not sure that’d do the trick.”

“It takes a LOT more than squeezing a ball to get my stress squeezed out,” Nola remarked. “More like three glasses of wine, at least.”

“Maybe you’re just not using the right kind,” Lilina said.

Nola and Avis looked at one another, still disbelieving, then each shrugged and contemplatively stuck out their lower lip.

“Sorry,” Nola said. “I think we met once, but-”

“Lilina,” she replied, and the repetition of her name in that same sultry low register made Mitch shudder with pleasant memories. “And I didn’t mean to take over your conversation. It’s just that I happen to know exactly what you’re talking about. I used to have the same problem. Now, though… I could spend all day and night here and still walk out in total bliss.”

“No problem at all,” Avis chuckled, officially intrigued. “Do you wanna join us?”

“Please,” Nola insisted, equally curious.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Lilina took the third chair across the narrow table from her two newest acquaintances, which automatically meant she was facing Mitch’s seat not ten feet away. Glad as he was to have her nearby, he also felt a twinge of disappointment, since Lilina’s direction meant he had to be much more judicious now to avoid being noticed sneaking glimpses of Nola and Avis’s de-nyloned peds, which were still served up at table-height, a little worse for wear from their pinched shoes and net-imprinting stockings, and not to mention lightly glistening with moisture in places, but still so heavenly it almost hurt that Mitch couldn’t crawl over there and study them from up close without risking his job and dying of near-suicidal shame. Nevertheless, it was treat enough to stealthily bow his head and listen to Lilina’s deeply dulcet tone.

“Well, you’ve got our attention,” Nola said. “Let’s see how great your sales pitch is.”

“Frankly, I’m ready to try anything, so long as it works,” Avis added, then with a sardonic smirk: “Can you prove that a stress ball is the answer to all our problems?”

“Of course.” Lilina spoke only to the ladies, but even as Mitch kept his head down, he could perceive her bewitching expression still aimed squarely his way, making it too risky to steal another drunken glance at the others’ exposed feet. That inability became all the more vexing, then, when he heard a heel-drop, then stocking-fiber shuffling for the third wonderful time in this room today, only now operated by surer hands, quickly rolling and tugging layers of silky wrapping down perfect lower-leg sculpting, and finally the heart-stopping form of a foot which her biggest fan had yet to witness bare. Mitch’s heart rate leapt, and he had to actively keep from whiplashing himself to get a look as Lilina fully removed her own elegant legwear to match Nola and Avis’s. Unfortunately, even if he was brave enough to try, the table positioning would’ve blocked his view.

“Well,” Avis muttered.

“How… long have you worked here again?” Nola asked.

“Two months.”

“And… you wear these shoes?” Avis pressed, kneeling and snatching up one of Lilina’s backless pumps.

“When the mood strikes me, yes. But I have many like them.”

“But… your foot, it’s so smooth, it… looks like it’s never walked on anything!” Nola sputtered as she stared unblinkingly at Lilina’s upturned sole. “Sorry, sorry, that probably sounds… weird, but-”

“No, you’re right,” Avis dryly concurred, also leaning in for the kind of scrutiny of an unseen apparently-immaculate foot that Mitch would’ve given a week’s paycheck to trade her for a ten-second stare-down. She tapped her knuckles against the dark slant of Lilina’s pump insole, creating a note of hardy percussion. “How are these things NOT just beating your feet to hell? One hour in these, and I’d be limping. And on these floors, too? Is there some trick with these?”

“No trick,” Lilina said, even-keeled as ever. “Just the stress ball. Like I said.”

“Okay, okay, you win, sister. Let’s see this thing,” Avis demanded, amiable but still serious.

“Yes, I don’t think we’re going to see a better sales pitch than this,” Nola said, going so far as to pat her palm against Lilina’s sacred sole to make her point, which again gave Mitch a jealousy-based stomachache. The woman’s voice steadily dipped to a barely-audible whisper: “Stress ball, you’re saying? So, what, is that a euphemism for… you know… drugs?”
“Basically, what kind of anti-stress substance is the “stress ball” dispensing?” Avis snickered, less afraid of being heard. “Grass? Vicodin?”

“Nothing like that,” Lilina said. “Just lotion. Unfortunately, I don’t have it with me at this time to show off. But its entire purpose is to be rolled along the bottom of the foot, from toe to heel, in whatever patterns and degrees of pressure suit your needs at the time. It was made only for that, so you can be assured that when you finally have it under your foot, everything just seems to find harmony. Then, at your pleasure, it will pump out moisturizer, to keep the area soft, soothed, and revitalized.”

“I’d say you were like one of those girls out of an infomercial, from the way you talk, if I couldn’t see your freakin’ little angel foot right here in front of me,” Avis stated.

“Same here. Well, I might not say that out loud, but… goodness,” Nola said. “So, you just use this stress ball… roll it around and press and push and let it lotion you up… and your feet will stay like that? No blisters, no pain, no nothing?”

“Exactly,” Lilina vowed.

All this while, her dreamlike gaze had never deviated from Mitch’s side of the room, not quite staring at him, but through. This meant an even more imperious requirement for the silent spectator to keep himself genuflected while Lilina held court with Nola and Avis, terrified of being found out. He couldn’t be certain that she was actually aware of him, unlike the other two who may as well have regarded him as inanimate furniture. Yet when Lilina staked this final claim of certainty about her supposed miracle-cure “stress ball,” Mitch’s whole body bristled with adrenaline and paranoia when (despite a lack of evidence to explain his own feelings), he would’ve bet his life that she was looking directly upon him, and nothing else, for a significant moment between breaths.

Mere seconds later, the irritating artificial bell tolled through the overhead speakers, severing his concentration and announcing that lunch was nearly over for the current on-break group of callers. Regretfully, that gave all three ladies cause to slip their stockings and respective footwear back on. This left much to be desired for Mitch, though he couldn’t complain much at missing the chance to see Lilina’s bare foot, when he’d still have the memory of her beguiling voice and podiatric subject matter to replay in his memory for a long time to come, like when falling asleep and especially in the middle of some self-guided afternoon delight. He’d have gladly spent hours upon hours listening to Lilina talk about anything at all, so the fact that he’d been privileged to hear her spoken address of those same feet he’d admired behind the nylon veil for so many weeks now made him believe he had to be the luckiest guy to ever work in this corporate purgatorial sweatbox of a business.


Chapter 4 by Jacksmith


“Oh, yes. I think you’re going to do just fine.”

Mitch was startled awake, with the bedsheets clutched around his neck, yet despite this pulse-skipping address by an unknown female voice in the dead of night which had roused him from his REM cycle, the process of opening his eyelids to the uncertain darkness took close to a full minute. Every muscle in Mitch’s body, in fact, labored under the sensation of being soaked in an inch-deep layer of partially-hardened molasses, with the weight particularly centralized over his chest, damning him with bizarre lethargy that couldn’t even be explained by being woken from a dream-state. The reason for this (but not for hearing an unknown voice in his deadbolted one-bedroom apartment) Mitch discovered only when his eyes adjusted to the pitch-blackness just sharply enough to recognize the shapes propped up in front of his chin.

Feet. Even through the all-swallowing shadows of his bedroom, darker than he’d ever remembered it when previously rousing in the wee hours, Mitch knew the shape of a woman’s bare peds anywhere, particularly when they were edged this near to his face, each resting back on their heels and revealing the blemishless pearly-textured sole island plains and starlight-gleaming toeprint pads beneath. They were simply breathtaking. Mitch was so enthralled by this sight, just drinking in as much detail from those mouth-watering pleat-fleshed museum-worthy twin peach arches presented atop his chest, he didn’t even worry for the first few minutes about trying to see beyond their surprisingly-tall silhouettes, which blocked his view to all else. But of course logic, even in his barely-conscious condition, told him that feet, dreamed or not, didn’t just appear on their own, nor did voices sound off without a hostess. By combination of the impenetrable one-a.m. darkness and methodically sifting toes on the upper horizon of these feet, though, Mitch was unable to find whomever had placed the undersides of her peds so tantalizingly near to his lips.

“Don’t try to find me. You’ll only strain your eyes,” the disembodied voice continued. The tone was of a whisper, raspy and seductive, yet the volume contrarily seemed to rattle the walls as well as Mitch’s bones. “And you’re already seeing the only things of importance to you. For tonight.”

This speech chilled the man’s blood and would’ve made his spine arch, if not for the uniform leadenness weighing every inch of him down into the mattress like a mausoleum. Still, he hung on her every syllable, feeling a kind of familiarity, all while knowing he’d never heard or experienced anything like this before.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked.

Pausing to try and catch his breath, to no avail, Mitch almost had to remember how to speak, babbling at first before he wheezed out the question:
“Who are you?”

“That is not what I asked. And your place is not to question me, so you will not do it again. Now. Do you like what you see?”

With that, Mitch felt the same rigidity applied to his lips, sealing them closed as though by hardened wax, while the invisible burden slowing his whole body’s reaction time finally immobilized him completely, statue-still. Deliriously afraid, literally paralyzed by unseen forces, but also entranced by the stranger’s feet and at least 95% sure this was only an insane dream, Mitch did the only thing he could by thinking his response almost to the point of bursting a blood vessel:

“Yes.”

“Of course you do,” she said, as if he’d responded aloud, despite now having less control of his body than a corpse. “That wasn’t really a question, of course, because I already knew the answer. More of a demonstration, really, for you. I have come to collect. You see, you have something I require. Something that I will be taking. Do you suppose you can guess what it is?”

“No.”

Mitch couldn’t stutter when communicating telepathically, but he was so afraid and curious at once, he could scarcely even imagine the shape of that syllable.

“Maybe this will give you a clue, then.” At once, the unseen woman’s right foot began receding from his chest, her heel massaging his torso and thigh as it was dragged back into the darkness, out of sight. Disappointed, Mitch instinctively tried to follow its shape, squinting to rediscover it in shadow, but his attention snapped dutifully back to the still-present left sole yet displayed on his chest: “Do not go looking for it. Just keep watching the other foot. I know you wish to anyway and are holding back for the sake of propriety, but you’re not going to shame yourself here. Not when I already know your every aspiration and yearning, most of them for the very thing you have presented before you. You cannot lie to me, and so you may as well not lie to yourself, and look now at my foot. As deeply as you can.”

Gulping, and deciding to accept that his subconscious was just feeling very creative tonight with his dreams, Mitch did what he indeed was dying to do and fixated on the living sculpture of the foot which hadn’t abandoned him, and he sincerely hoped it didn’t go anywhere. On closer examination, her foot somehow seemed even bigger than when he first noticed those dual soles standing vigil over his sleeping face: not longer and finger-toed in the way of some unusually-tall women’s snowshoe-scale size-16-or-so peds, but just proportionally significant, with more than enough invitingly-soft flesh pith to make him want to bury his face in the no-doubt-tepid creases of her delicate lunar-hued arch. Had he been able to move any part of his body except his eyes now, he would’ve been badly tempted to head-smack directly into that pillowy curve and stay there in bliss until he conked back asleep. It was his own dream, after all, so it wasn’t like he would insult her.

The longer Mitch stared at her foot, the more he began to feel as though he was being pulled across a great distance at increasing speed straight toward it, even though he perceived simultaneously that he wasn’t going anywhere, still rooted stock-still beneath the enchanting authority of her heel. Her already-substantial foot didn’t seem to come “closer” or grow any more expansive, and yet Mitch found himself becoming aware of previously-invisible detail, like his eyesight had been sharpened even more acutely than in daylight. He noticed not only the natural furrows in her ample sole each time her toes so much as twitched, but also the even-smaller texture lines constituting the makeup of her skin at its smoothest, as well as the microscopic pores and whorling gridlines of her footprints, all comprehended at once in the way of constellations.


Chapter 5 by Jacksmith


Mitch wasn’t just scrutinizing a foot, but what instead seemed like a vast landscape, a place he very much wanted to lay himself down: inhale sharply, perhaps drag his tongue across the bountiful terrain, and thrust his hips a few times for good measure, since he was already hard as granite in his pajama boxers now. Never in his life had he ever looked upon or appreciated a single object as obsessively as this one, though Mitch could think of no more deserving sight to occupy his entire mind. He’d fallen into such a lovely trance with her foot, absolutely longing now to press his lips to the tender apex of the arch, if not fling his whole body onto the island of her sole, physics be damned, but the realization of exactly how dramatically aroused he’d become, despite the unknowns and eeriness of his imaginary nocturnal visitor, snapped him back to his prior in-the-moment breathlessness.

That was when the sheets at the end of the bed uniformly domed, exposing Mitch’s body under the covers to the void beyond, and allowing the nameless faceless perfect-footed intruder’s right sole to hug flush with her host’s inner leg and glide right into the opening of his underpants. In perfect dream-logic, the stupefied fetishist’s garment seemed to balloon along with the blankets, giving this foot-angel easy access to massage her toes first onto his scrotum, kneading the pads of her digits across his balls, then beginning at the base of his shaft, stroke upward until the entirety of his trembling erection was form-fittingly cupped to the contours of her warm, creamy, immaculately-pliant naked sole. The kind of electric jolt which traveled through Mitch then, of necessity and shock and sexual glee all at once, couldn’t be understood with any existing metric, so deep was his adoration for this singular sensation above all others he’d ever experienced in his life. Since he couldn’t spasm or even speak his gratitude, though, his pupils just fluttered, while on the inside, he moaned loudly enough that his bedroom invader would know the fullness of her effect on him.

“Maybe you’ve started to understand now,” she intoned. Her buttery sole shifted position by a fraction of an inch, but even that fleeting stroke alone was enough to make Mitch groan with desire in a completely different pitch, like his throbbing rod was a musical instrument she’d mastered from the first toe-tap. He’d thought he was horned up before, but she was pushing him into a new stratosphere of eroticism within ten seconds of stroking. There didn’t seem to be a single drop of lubricant drippily painted on her sole flesh for aid, nor any other substance to cut back the friction and maximize the euphoric slip-and-slide effect, but there may as well have been, for the dainty swoop of those constantly-refurrowing arch rimples sensitively activating the complete circumference of his gearshift. The question of how she accomplished this became even more important to Mitch than who she was.

Of course the lack of lube did mean, once she really got down to the business of sole-sawing, that there was a gentle tingle of a rug burn from that skin-to-skin effort, but this was broadly overshadowed by the much more robust mania of body-pulsing arousal the bedridden recipient was gyrating through right now. Again Mitch’s perception of space in the darkness became warped, since he could’ve sworn that the feeling of her warm-padded foot was expanding in congress with his stimulation, not just pushing down on his cock but his entire body at once like a second mattress, uniting with that invisible weight squeezing him tightly down to the sheets. Still he could no longer mind this claustrophobia in his own frozen body, while he was receiving the unquestioned-best sexual pleasure of his life.

“So very excited, and so very quickly. Something tells me you have been building up for a long while. Watching, believing, hungering. Saving yourself. Saving this for me,” the woman purred. Her foot was molesting him now with such flawless and hypnotic care, activating every nerve ending and making Mitch wish his mast could remain melded close with that silky, brain-melting sole sculpt indefinitely. Meanwhile its lovely opposite, still holding court on the guy’s chest, kept his drowsy gaze locked on as though he was drunkenly viewing the satiny smooth peach-white texture through a telescope from four inches off. “The first payment has come due, and I do not intend to leave without collecting. Christen my sole. Now.”

At last releasing his inhibitions, and regretful already that this dream would have to eventually end, Mitch cummed right on cue. This omnipotent shadow-woman treated him to just enough bodily agency then for a climactic jolt and an audible moan, as he lotioned her bare arch with a more exuberant payload than he’d ever delivered in his life. Though this was no surprise, since the exponential pleasure of this whole mysterious and vaguely-frightening affair had officially blown every other prior sexual experience out of the water. As the aftermath coiled about him in heat and goose bumps, the only dent in Mitch’s ecstasy was the grief he felt momentarily at the thought of never having a dream this good again. What if the rest of his life passed by and he never equaled that orgasm? Sure, he could awaken and touch himself to the fuzzy memory of this eerie footjobbing rendezvous for years to come, and surely would, but that would still never match up to the glory of living it out now, mesmerized by the plush underside details on a planetary scale of one ped, while the other cushily pedaled his dick to the kind of completion he’d been waiting for his entire foot-adoring life.

When the final drop of seed had been lapped away and collected via the delicate swipe of her perfectly-moisturized wrinkles, the woman at last seemed to draw back into the dark, taking both soles with her this time. Not uttering a word, she vacated his boxers and stole away the lovely work of art perched before his face. Mitch wanted to cry out and beg her to stay, even grab onto her ankle and never let go as her heel massaged down his body to depart. Unfortunately she’d fully re-paralyzed him, and so all the helpless creature could do was forlornly squint into the spacious void of his bedroom, but fail to pick out a silhouette to follow. His eyes welled with regretful tears and his manhood was even attempting to stand back at attention under the covers, like a white flag of surrender, but she’d already slipped out of sight. Over several elongated seconds, the intangible mass pinning down Mitch’s body relinquished too, until it was only him again, breathing heavily and verging on tears in solitude, or at least he thought so, until that flinty murmur returned at its loudest:

“Keep yourself pure. Hope, but do not consummate. You are in debt to me now, and when the next payment comes due, I will expect the same devotion. Though I do not think such a task will trouble you. Rest well now.”

Mitch heard a distant rushing of wind, like howling through shutters, and then it all came to deafening nothingness again, and he was left panting in the sheets, still marveling with the vividly tactile sensations visited across his whole body. He was bewildered, exhausted, and still a bit scared, but nonetheless couldn’t keep a broad grin off his face. What an imagination he’d been blessed with.


Chapter 6 by Jacksmith


It was usually tough to stay awake at the call center anyway, what with the dim lighting and warm stagnant indoor climate and overall life-numbing drudgery, but Mitch was having an especially tricky time of it today. Ordinarily he could count on his front-row seat to The Lilina’s Feet Show to keep him perked up in more ways than one, and as always there was plenty of beauty to behold while she gripped the leather mouth of a backless clog between her stocking-shiny toes and made it wobble back and forth with clockwork rhythm. Yet even letting himself get lost in witnessing those tragically-untouchable sole wrinkles ripple and unripple under the gauzy façade of her downy tan-nude nylons couldn’t make up for Mitch’s lack of sleep. It was strange to feel quite this groggy, as he’d conked out at the usual time and then been awoken by his alarm, the same as always, without even rousing to fetch a drink of water.

The only real deviation from the norm was that dream. The dream: the one which he’d been unable to shake from his mind ever since he opened his eyes again and found his bedroom regrettably empty of midnight foot-vixens, and his boxers marked by a nighttime emission. Unlike most dreams of the boring or nonsensically surreal brand, this one didn’t fade from his memory, and Mitch found himself recalling specific sensory details of heat, weight, and head-spinning sexual frenzy, even if it became difficult to conjure exactly what her foot looked like from up close, or exactly what her voice sounded like.

All he knew was that hers was the most beautiful sole he’d ever been privileged to look upon, with permission no less, a velvety wonderland of pink-pale curves and puttied creases; these details were remembered most acutely by his cock, and he couldn’t help but shiver every few minutes at his desk in recollection of the way her sole had touched him. And her voice had been the most captivating to ever greet his ears, commanding as it was seductive, both soft and deafening, which made it all the more of a shame that he couldn’t precisely replay the sound bites in his brain. Still, Mitch was content to be grateful that he’d gotten to experience such a particular distillation of his filthiest hopes and dreams, and was certain he’d spend the rest of his life chasing an encounter even a fraction as sexually fulfilling as that fictional visage.

Slurping from his coffee, Mitch entirely lost track of the way he’d been staring strategically just off-center of Lilina’s desk without blinking for minutes on end, because although he hadn’t slumped over asleep at his desk, he realized he’d zoned out and missed at least two calls. What’s more, there was no longer a set of twin upturned soles in his field of vision, taunting him with their textured perfection from an aisle away. Surprised, Mitch immediately craned his neck to the side, and found himself looking up suddenly at Lilina herself, who’d apparently slunk right up to his work station while he clung blearily to consciousness.

“Late night?” she asked in that all-consuming tone. The woman could probably spout of some conspiracy theory about cows and crop circles and Mitch would only nod in agreement, as he did now, feeling everything she said was totally logical and correct.

“Y-Yeah. Or just, not enough sleep, I guess,” he replied. He hadn’t had many opportunities to speak directly with Lilina for longer than the time it took to pass off a piece of pricing information, and he normally would’ve been trying to subtly ingratiate himself with her at this chance, but he was so tired now that he guessed he’d only embarrass himself to try.

“You must’ve been out partying with friends.”

“Ha-ha. Uh, not quite.”

“Maybe just partying with one friend, then?” she queried, not even dropping any double entendres, but her voice was so pregnant with suggestion that Mitch almost felt dirty listening to her speak. In a funny way, she was closer to guessing this time, but he also doubted it really counted as a steamy one-night stand if the person who’d kept him up was both faceless and imaginary, no matter how palpable her footjob skills were.

“Yeah, I wish,” he muttered, then going red-cheeked with embarrassment when he saw the corner of Lilina’s lip curl with amusement, added: “S-Sorry. What I meant was… not that, either.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. Personally, I don’t think there are many better reasons for losing sleep than having a special friend visit overnight,” she said so matter-of-factly that Mitch couldn’t even begin to guess if she was flirting, or if he was just in love with the sound of her voice. Given how many fathoms out of his league she sat, he realistically guessed the latter. “Otherwise, sleep is one of the most important gifts you can give yourself. It’s a terrible shame to let it slip away.”

“Couldn’t agree more,” Mitch concurred. There was something so idiosyncratic and sort-of peculiar about the things Lilina actually said, just as much as the way she said them, which made him want to listen to her all day. He sipped again from his coffee, if only for a distraction to keep his eyes from wandering down her legs, and keep his loins from visibly stirring beneath the desk, since she was probably standing close enough now that if he’d been popping a boner from sole-watching her before she made her way over, he’d certainly have been noticed now. He didn’t disagree with Lilina’s advice, but at the same time, he’d have happily given up another good’s night rest, if not several, if only he could receive the same visit in his slumber. “Uh, sorry, I didn’t even ask, do you… need something?”

“Well, that is the question,” Lilina said. “I doubt my needs are the same as what this company actually pays me to need, but yes. I could use some help. Would you be so kind as to give me a hand with my computer? It’s acting up, and unfortunately I can’t have my hands in two places at once.”

“Oh! Sure,” Mitch said, only wishing she’d chosen to approach him on a day he was feeling more lucid. As most of their coworkers were wearing headsets and dialed into their dreary duties, it oddly felt like they were alone together and yet exposed all at once here. He rose from his chair, almost tripping in the process, and followed Lilina back to her desk, where she sat right away and tinkered with the mouse. This confused him, as he’d expected her to give him a shot at fixing the problem, until she shifted off to the side, revealing the shadowy space under the tabletop where the blinking CPU rested.

“Hope you don’t mind,” she said, gesturing into the darkness. “I hate to make you get on your knees, but-”

“It’s no trouble!” Mitch agreed, almost too quickly. His pulse was climbing fast, matching the pace when he first saw the dream-visitor’s soles propped on his chest, as he realized that Lilina had instinctively kicked off both clogs when she took her seat, and in spite of the fact she expected him to get on all fours like a dog and hunker under the desk to help fix her computer, she still had both stocking-coddled peds resting on the floor mere inches from the CPU. He expected her to notice this oversight any second and remove her feet to give him more room, but Mitch still had to take that risk, when he was so close to coming into real-life contact with a set of feet that almost rivaled that arch-angel’s soft wrinkly gifts.

Lowering to his haunches and trying not to let the anticipation show too moronically in his expression, Mitch watched Lilina rising above him in the throne of her swivel chair, her gaze matching his with every inch he descended toward the floor. She wasn’t a dramatically tall person, but there was something about being on one’s knees beside her that made the woman appear to expand in scope by nearly double, like he was crouched at the ankles of someone more than ten feet high. A different sort of rush traveled through Mitch’s veins now, not quite the erotic overdrive he’d felt while awaiting the dream-lady’s foot to find his erection among the sheets and blackness, but an unsubtle flutter nonetheless, like he was clawing to remember an extremely cherished memory but somehow failing. He didn’t look up at Lilina for long before he scrambled under the desk to inspect her CPU, though odds were he’d be unable to help himself from closely studying something else far more valuable down here.

“If you could, just watch this light for me, and let me know when it comes back on,” Lilina instructed, and before Mitch even had time to strategize a way to foot-watch without getting caught, she lithely hoisted one nylon-netted gam and articulated her big toe through the mesh, thumping it gently against the side of the CPU beside a green beacon just before it went dark. “Mine is on the verge of dying, so you may need to watch it very attentively in order to know. Don’t be afraid to get up close. Keep focused.”


Chapter 7 by Jacksmith

Since Lilina’s foot remained propped in midair to demonstrate the correct indicator on the machine, with fragments of light from above just managing to reach below the desk and sultrily illuminate the contours of her rosy-and-white-fleshed arch under that smooth web-thin garment stretched taut around the curves, Mitch didn’t even need this guidance to keep his attention obsessively glued in place. Taking her advice as an edict, he leaned in as close as he dared venture, just far enough back that his reverent exhales wouldn’t be felt on her foot. Still, this was nearer than he ever dared hope he’d come to Lilina’s sole; as the air below the desk was even more stationary and muggy, it was easy to take notice of the aroma wafting almost-feverishly from the shimmery fibers, especially while she idly balled and flexed her toes, thus exercising the whole plush underside and unconsciously fanning the warm flavor in the direction of Mitch’s nose. It was unquestionably a musk, but not immediately repugnant in the way of old laundry and bitter earth. Sweet-and-sour moisture, the tackiness of long-worn leather, and even a mouth-watering hint of perfume that smacked of vanilla and orange citrus met the man’s hanging jaws. Just as he’d been tempted last night, only lacking in motor skills then, he had to fight the urge to lunge forth and bury his face not just in the nylon folds and silken dimples of her sole flesh, but let himself be enveloped in the heat, the scent, and the complete essence. It was difficult enough keeping himself from taking too deep an inhale, lest he make a sound and alert Lilina to his depravity, but he still had to savor this precious moment, even as his heartbeat spiraled and a bead of sweat rolled down his temple. At any second it could end, or worse, she could lean down just far enough to notice the tent starting to pitch under his belt, though thankfully his genuflected posture helped disguise this damning evidence.

Her foot was everything from up close that he’d ever daydreamed it was. The smell wasn’t in the least bit unpleasant, only intoxicating and human and even a little delectable, and the naked shine of those stockings was more radiant in this vicinity, but not so bright either that it distracted from the loping structure of her lively kissable-soft sole, the uncallused russet-yellow smoothness of her heel like a river stone, or the dainty gumdrop-point pads of her toes.

“Can you see the light?” she asked, the sound of her voice becoming so strangely resonant while Mitch was under the metal-walled desk that he winced like he’d been caught committing a crime, when in reality she’d almost given him no choice but to tuck himself down here with his face mere inches from her foot.

“N-Not yet,” he stuttered, and was glad this was the truth, since he had to milk every second he was allowed to remain here. It felt so appropriate, bowing in the presence of that ped while it hovered just high enough off the floor to keep her cushy toe-tip smushed comfortably up beside the beacon on the CPU, a posture that also created such lovely diagonal ripple-effect mini-ravines along her arch pith for Mitch to pine after.

“Well, keep watching, please. I can’t tell you how frustrating it is to know the solution to all my problems must be so close at hand, and yet I just can’t reach it, no matter how badly I wish to,” Lilina said. Her digits unconsciously flexed, popping quietly at the joints and instigating another narcotically-beautiful lotion-soft tessellation of grooves surging down her whole foot underbelly. This dispersed her scent even more effectively, filling the prostrated under-desk worker’s airways with warmth and fruitiness and pheromones, and he was almost dizzy with hope now that she’d accidentally swing her foot too far to the side, not knowing exactly how well he’d followed her advice to watch from close-up, and brush that lacy-threaded instep across his cheek. Even lasting a fraction of a second, he’d cling to that probably-damp itch forever.

“You have no idea,” Mitch murmured under his breath. Just when his need was growing greatest, and his crotch stood at inconveniently full mast, he saw the green light flicker. There wasn’t much to see, like she’d warned, but what made it more obvious was the way it refracted microscopically through the woven fibers of her light-tan nylon, flashing dim neon over the paler curve of the plusher shelf along the top of Lilina’s sole.

For reasons Mitch couldn’t quite fathom, this subtle sight made the gears in his brain clamp for a moment; his mouth hung open and he more openly breathed in the woman’s foot-aura, so taken by her in this moment and so humiliatingly wishful of the impossible, that for a serious split-second, he considered what the consequences would actually be of pressing his face just a bit further forward, until the actively-scrunching slab of that heated nude-stockinged sole was cupped over his nose and lips.

In whatever few-heartbeat frame of time he was allowed to pay homage to her then, he would huff that meaty sole with all he was worth and rake his tongue over gritty leather-spiced mesh and pucker his lips to the cushiony firmness while he was left half-sobbing with fulfillment. No one outside in the rest of the office would ever have to know, of course, unless Lilina screamed bloody-murder and kicked him square in the jaw, which admittedly was likely to happen, if not assured; still, Mitch became obsessed then with the narrow possibility that she didn’t. What if she felt him press his face into her foot, recognized it was no accident, and said nothing? Did nothing, except bend her toes down at once to maximize the wrinkle-population down her convexed arch and give him even more surface area to bury himself among her hot-blooded classily-garbed ped? What if she understood why he did it, and not only tolerated it, but took a shine to it herself? Where might they end up then?

“The light should be on now. Do you see it?” Lilina queried, breaking Mitch from his libidinous reverie and giving him cause to sigh with disappointment, though too softly for her to hear. This taunting adjacency with the endgame of his sexual dreams had officially come to an end.

“Yes, I see the light.”

And God, had he ever. Even if he wasn’t allowed to touch it.

“Perfect. Then I’ll just try this, change this setting, and… well, what do you know. It seems to have worked now, finally. I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting for this.”

Mitch knew that feeling all too keenly as well.

“That’ll do. Thank you for going down there.”

“You’re w-welcome. I’m… glad it works now. Any time.”

Any time? I’ll certainly keep that in mind, what with how unreliable these machines can be. Believe me, I’ll always trust a human touch first. It’s nice to have someone like you close by.”

“No trouble at all!” he added, wondering if he was laying it on too thick and dog-like now.

“Mitch?”

“Yes?”

“You can feel free to come back out of there whenever you’d like,” she said, though charitably, there was no condescension or irritation in her voice at his having weirdly remained in the shadows under her desk well-beyond when an average person would’ve guessed they were required to do so. Instead, her voice held the same enigmatic lilt from that first day he’d laid eyes on her, like she knew something he didn’t, if not a great deal of somethings.

This was the first gentle command given him by Lilina that Mitch chose to disobey, because if he had actually stayed down there until when he truly wanted, he wouldn’t have budged from that spot until everyone clocked out and the lights switched off. Still, seeing there was no possible way to remain at the altar of her propped-up stocking foot for any longer without risking everything, he withdrew from this stuffy hallowed position beneath Lilina, bidding her peds one last silent look of longing just before she could see him fully again. Once out, he ascended back to his usual height, feeling just a tad askew in the moments after, like he’d strapped on clown stilts. The fatigue he’d felt when she fetched him for duty was largely supplanted now with equally-lethargic sensual daydreams. By some miracle, too, he’d managed to suppress his arousal exactly enough before standing that his coworker had no reason to go bug-eyed with disgust at the sight of a horrifically blatant pants tent, and so Mitch parted with her in seeming innocuousness, receiving another grateful smile for his “troubles.” She hadn’t suspected a thing.

He may not have been able to kiss that feminine stitching-snug arch without wrecking his life, but at least the realness of her vanilla-perspiration fragrance and the ripply dance of those peachy sole furrows would give him much more tactile reference as pre-sleep autoerotic inspiration than the half-remembered wonders of last night.

Chapter 8 by Jacksmith

Mitch laid awake longer past midnight than he should’ve, despite his poor sleep he received the prior night. It was simply impossible to sink straight into slumber, when he’d been unable to get that trip under Lilina’s desk out of his mind for the rest of the day. He was pretty sure he’d botched a few calls throughout the afternoon as a result, too, losing his place in the script and accidentally telling customers that a certain item cost ten times its worth. But he couldn’t help it. The woman had turned him inside-out without ever knowing it or doing anything especially provocative. Her presence, her voice, and the magnificence of those feet that he’d gotten to enjoy for those divine few minutes today for the first and perhaps-not-even last time were more than enough to leave him under a full mind-and-body spell.

            In this state, Mitch had no way of knowing at what stage he finally drifted off, or even if he did at all. He didn’t notice that same unearthly tightening of his frame down to the bed, or the way the darkness swallowed his room so wholly that it might as well have been the size of a concert hall and he’d never have known. It was only the reappearance of the same night visitor’s bare feet weighted on his chest coming gradually into visual relief, twilit and impeccable, that made everything click back into place in Mitch’s mind. When he did recognize those soles as authentic manifestations rested on his body, and not just another wistful reimagining, his heartrate shot up faster than ever, enough that he might’ve gone faint if he wasn’t already lying down and probably-still asleep. He could actually feel the thrum of his pulse against her heels, and accordingly, the unseen woman could no-doubt feel his cardiac thrill at her return. Not that he thought she needed to; the way she’d spoken last night, the way she’d touched him, controlled him, and then drifted back off into the night, he guessed she never had to actually lay a hand, or foot, upon him to know everything about him.

            “You did not think I would just forgive your debt, did you?” she asked, without presumption or malice. While the exact nature of that voice and the finer details of her arches had vacated Mitch’s memory during the day, as though plucked clean out by tweezers, immediately everything came rushing back after one nectary word and a glance across the raised vertical plains of those wonderfully supple soles in all their divoted moon-bathed gloriousness.

            “No!” he peeped. “T-Thank you. For… coming back.”

            “It is good you know the order of things,” she replied. “Though it is also I who will owe you a fair share of gratitude when we are ultimately through. As I said, I am here to accept payment, and while we both know that you have long chased an opportunity such as this, I am not here for the purpose of bestowing your wildest dreams upon you. That is merely… an incidental effect, which you are fortuitous enough to enjoy while you make your tribute. But first and foremost, I am here to stake a claim.”

            Mitch listened to this cryptic explanation and nodded as much as his largely-rigid neck would allow. Part of him wanted to ask what her actual purpose was, since this ghostly shtick had become no less unsettling, but then the other part of him preferred to keep silent, guessing that letting her get on with her business would give him the best chance of feeling one of those soles against his cock again the quickest. She was still just a vaguely-nightmarish dream-state sexpot, after all. And it was probably best to stop thinking so hard and just feel, or else he’d risk waking himself before she even pulled his covers up.

            “You did well, watching my foot at our previous encounter,” she said. “But I think you wish for more.”

            It seemed strange to Mitch that she’d have to suggest this at all, when she’d already gone far enough to sole-jack him to completion using the opposite ped last time. Still, she wasn’t wrong.

            “Y-Yes.”

            “When you looked deeply upon it, you saw its vastness. Its grace. Its marvels. They all fascinated you. Took hold of you. These are not questions, mind you, as I already know your heart. What remains now is what you wish, now that you have seen what is there.”

            Taken aback, the man gulped hard enough to feel like a tennis ball was going down his throat. After the greeting he’d received last night, he hadn’t expected her to take his opinion into account. Then again, she must’ve known the answer before he could speak or even think it, as she had every other one so far, and just wanted to hear him pronounce it himself. Bracing himself and biting his tongue, as he’d never really had to speak these fetishistic truths aloud in his life, Mitch didn’t hesitate then to give her whatever was required to make another deposit:

            “I… want to touch it. P-Please. You’re right. It’s… so beautiful. T-The most… beautiful… sole that I’ve ever seen, or imagined, or… d-dreamt about. Please, if… y-you really want to know how I feel, that’s it. I… want… my face against it. If… if only you-”

            “Enough speaking in circles,” she said, though there was a curl of satisfaction in her timbre, as Mitch’s lips were instantaneously sealed shut. He minded it even less now than he had last night, finding this state almost comfortable. There was less expected of him now; she’d reduced him to a single function, but one which he’d been building up his whole life to fulfill. “You speak the truth. And I will give you what you wish. But there will be no language of tongues, whether through speech or worship, tonight. You will only look on my foot, just as closely as our last meeting, and you will not shut your eyes. You will not deviate. You will search the expanse and discover just as much beauty as you can manage before the next payment is made. When you see that which you adore, no matter how small or large, you will think of it. Sharply. So that I may hear it crying out from within you. Now, we begin again.”

            As the instructions entered Mitch’s cerebellum, he followed them with militant precision. Whereas last night his hypnotic vision-quest dive over that sole resting a distant few inches from his face had been plagued with understandable shock and curiosity over this macabre hookup, he no longer cared to fill in the blanks, not when she’d given him a new even-more intimate purpose. And especially not when he knew the prize waiting at the end. So he locked his gaze onto the center of the fleshy isle, his synapses coming alive as one foot neared while the other retracted into the dark. Indeed he’d seen so much of it last night even through that void, and witnessed the same flushed creasy exquisitely-decadent mass of sole detail right away in the inches that kept them apart, but she was about to remedy that unfortunate disconnect to reveal yet more.

            When that foot met his face (the first one in his life to ever do so despite it being technically not “real” as far as Mitch knew), he’d expected everything to fade to black right away. How could it not, when he was blinded, muted, and gently suffocated by a perfectly-architectured slope between heel and ball? But it didn’t; that same sourceless light which had illuminated her feet yesterday too despite the cosmological pitch of the room was now spread shimmering-wet across every square inch of velvety-soft underfoot brawn like a healing oil, guiding Mitch to spy even the most infinitesimal minutiae across the taut pink wrinkle-lined skin. Yet there was no longer any discernible space parting their bodies.

She didn’t dawdle with some teasing show of brushing her luminous dewdrop toepads over his forehead, or sifting the weight of that heel from his chest to the chin. His night-mistress simply went for it, clapping and compressing the man’s face with an authority just shy of inflicting pain, though once Mitch got over the surprise of her intensity, he felt no ache at all in the force uniformly exerting itself upon him from this pure, balmy, milky-smooth wall of foot flesh that united with his countenance now in utter harmony. And just like that, a pubescent ambition was achieved, and one so fantastic that he could’ve died happy now, if it came to that.

Chapter 9 by Jacksmith

The first thing Mitch noticed was the heat. It was all-encompassing, much in the way of whatever spectral influences were mushing his body into the bed now, as the climate of her sole swallowed his face whole; it was overwhelming at first, in the way of stepping from snow-chilled outdoors straight into a sauna. But once Mitch caught his breath, startled to discover he could in fact still draw air in defiance again of physics while her sole was kissed to lavishly to his clamped lips and fluttering nostrils, it became easier to manage. There was something reassuring in the heat now, like standing on a hilltop on a cloudless day and feeling the sunlight radiate straight through him. The next sensation to take shape in his brain was the desperately-touchable texture of it. There was no learning curve here, as the woman’s highly pliable pithy-enriched sole made for the firmest, squishiest, most enticing pillow he could’ve conceived: magnetic and meaty, and instantly correct it the way it made him want to draw even closer than was physically possible, to nuzzle and caress and do show his devotion in all the ways she’d said he wasn’t allowed, at least not yet.

Then there was the aroma, something Mitch had looked forward to almost as much as the contact itself. He hadn’t really known what kind of perfume to expect such a beguiling yet questionably-nonhuman entity to wear, if there even was a scent at all, but he found one after the second more-relaxed inhale, albeit not what he’d expected. There was a note of summery sweat, yes, glazed into the skin with biting salt, but even greater was its sweetness, rather bizarrely, almost stickily saccharine enough to constitute a pastry flavor; the weirdness-factor was akin to hearing a popular song loudly played in minor key rather than major, only smelled instead of heard. Then he detected sourness, not of filth and musk, but from some type of plant-life he couldn’t identify, maybe some poisonous fruit or attractive flower with barbed leaves. Each respectful yet needful intake of air from her foot seemed to develop the essence anew.

Perhaps most delightfully galling of all was its scale, though. Her foot was somehow petite and titanic at once, delicate and heavy in the span of one feature-molding press against a face-length pad of tropical-steamy sole skin. The contradiction was impossible to understand. Luckily, Mitch just had to follow his directions, and hunt for the aspects of her ethereal naked foot that he loved, just as she wanted. Each time his senses fixated upon one of these remarkable new elements, from sight to smell to feel and even a new kind of perception he couldn’t quite identify yet except to know that it made him more fulfilled, he focused on it with everything he had, internally naming it and think-speaking it in the most poetic terms he could, even while Mitch was far from an eloquent romantic, and yet less so while so transfixed with arousal. He was lucky to be able to mentally articulate anything at all except sexual pleading, but the nocturnal visitor’s features were so inspiring, so warm and soft and begging to be explored in the most worshipful manner like hallowed ground, that he found the words anyway.

“Good,” she purred, hearing the devotionals chanted in his head. Again Mitch couldn’t question how she did so, nor worry that she was able to peer into his brain and read his every thought. He’d pleased her; that was all that mattered. “Keep looking. Keep thinking. You see and feel nothing but the foot before your face. Nothing else exists.”

It enchanted Mitch deeper to hear her encourage him this way, but in truth he’d already decided this status for himself. There may as well have been nothing else in all of universal being except his undeserving body, immobilized in nothing-void, with his face buried in the hot lustrous pleasantly-malleable landscape of her foot. He would’ve longed never to have a single aspect of his reality shift away from this moment, never hearing a word but those his mistress instructed and never breathing air except that pheromonal tang from her sole, except for the fact that he knew it was about to get even more perfect. Afraid of offending her by letting his mind wander, Mitch continued pointing out the details of her arch that he adored, which weren’t difficult to choose since there were so many, but still mildly distracted by dire anticipation of her ultimate response to his servitude.

The man didn’t even feel the blankets rise this time, nor the spreading back of his boxers to make way for the opposite sole gliding possessively up his leg. Mitch just felt her naked sole flush on his thigh all at once, the plum-smooth ends of her toes grazing the base of his hard-on, which had materialized back to his awareness just as quickly. Then again, how could he not have become more stirred than ever in his life by this tactile voyage over her sole, even more so than last night? She hadn’t needed to plaster that fleshy sole-curve against his rod yet to get him to this point of intense drive, but damn it if it wasn’t even more amazing than last time when she finally did. Much like the contradiction of simultaneously feeling his face and entire body pressed up against the other ped at once, or breathing perfectly naturally even while the bottom of her foot was hugged flush to his lips and nose, Mitch could’ve sworn on his own life that he felt the woman’s crotch-seeking sole furiously rolling and slaking, scrunching and pat-a-caking his dick, all without so much as moving a muscle, except those required to bunch her toes and gracefully reform the wrinkles along the underside slope. Having no idea which act was actually happening now and which was just imagined, Mitch didn’t care in the end, seeing how he got to enjoy both at once.

And oh how he enjoyed, reacting on the inside like a carnival high striker game, with his brain lighting up and blaring a bell as the still unseen guest’s foot dominated his cock in stillness and locomotion simultaneously. Somehow she was still making him feel every tender rippling groove in her arch creases through slow-mo while also ensuring he felt the firmness and energy of the entire sole working him over with rapid gymnastic strokes, a thing that should’ve been impossible, but no more impossible than the larger-than-life ways he was experiencing her other foot by sight, smell, and contact beyond the bounds of human sensitivity. How he longed to kiss it, to eject his tongue and lick until he developed lockjaw, but for now this was more than plenty. The woman seemed to allow Mitch just enough of his speech back in time for him open his mouth and moan aloud in the home stretch toward orgasm, because he heard himself abruptly sobbing like an animal in heat, though even his most imperious requests for a finish were drowned out by her echoing murmurs, unreadable as either laughter or contemplation.

He sniffed that sweet poison-flower saltiness until his lungs topped off, wallowed in her warmth and cushioning, and descended into a hyper-attentive spiral on a single central X-shaped wrinkle at the vertex of the peachy arch and the ball of her foot, his vision spinning along with his mind. Then in a final sweep and press, the nighttime caller claimed another spurt from her host, perfectly timing the rise and cupping of her sole across the cap of his mast before he even had the chance to vocalize his climax, since she’d known even before him precisely the moment he’d succumb. Mitch spasmed beneath the heavy bedsheets as she circled his cockhead and massaged the goods into her foot, his jitters becoming more fervent as bodily control was gradually gifted back, though it still took adjustment, as though he’d been numbed for the better part of the night. Unfortunately the woman retracted both feet even more quickly than last night, the very instant she’d stolen the last bit of seed, but this time her willing lotioner didn’t panic or even feel true disappointment. After two nights in a row of this sensuous wonderment and god-tier footjobs, more satisfying than any he thought he’d receive in his whole life, he wasn’t so selfish to think he deserved anything more. But even so, the fact that he had seen her again now allowed Mitch to believe that this wasn’t just a two-night stand.

“You are coming to understand your place more and more,” she quietly thundered, with the affection of a pet owner. “The payment is made, and I will return for more. Your debt still stands, closer yet though we may be to making it right. Making you whole. Do not pleasure yourself, remain mindful, but do want. Want for my feet until you can barely stand. Until you struggle to find the strength to remain awake. Yet, do not sleep again until it is time. Remain watchful. Then I will come for you again, and you will come for me.”

That intangible body-thralling weight relaxed all at once, the voice and those angel peds diminished fully into the blackness, and Mitch was projected almost by force into deep dreamless slumber.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13997