A Change in the World, Book One by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Marcus shrinks while on the way to a job interview, and the woman that finds him has no plans to help him return to normal. So...what ARE her plans?


Categories: Odor, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5540 Read: 11036 Published: January 22 2024 Updated: January 25 2024

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessLover77

6. Chapter 6 by GiantessLover77

7. Chapter 7 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Earbuds blasting in both of his ears, Marcus was on his way to a very important job interview as he walked through Manhattan. He was in a rush, but didn’t want to run out of breath, so he walked at a moderate place.

His interview was still an hour away, anyway. The only reason he’d left his apartment so early was because he knew that New York City was such a busy town, filled with so many people, that he needed to be cautious about walking around. Too many people walking would slow him down, and he would –

As he cut through Central Park, his focus on what was in front of him, something changed out of nowhere. One moment, Marcus was walking through the park. The next, he had no idea where he was. Covering him now was something orange. When he put his hands up to lift it off his head, he felt the fabric of the same shirt he had wore out that day.

Not only that, but his shirt, like the one covering him now, was also orange. Was this his shirt? How was it covering him like this now?

As he asked himself all sorts of questions, he heard a loud booming noise. It sounded like a bomb had gone off far in the distance. He heard it again just a moment later, this time
it sounding just a little closer. Each time he heard it, it got closer.

Not only that, but he also began to feel the ground below his feet shake. What was making those noises and making the ground shake?

All of a sudden, the shirt was lifted off Marcus. He looked around to see the grass. Only the grass was at chest-height now.

The trees now looked like sequoias. The next thing he knew, Marcus was grabbed by his torso and lifted in the air. He turned to see a woman was holding him now. She was the size of a giant tree, too.

“Oh, my God!” the woman bellowed. Her voice was extremely loud at Marcus’ size, and he covered his ears with his hands. “I thought a dog was under that pile of clothes. But it’s a doll.”

“I’m not a doll. I’m a man,” Marcus told the giant woman. She was so shocked at the small man talking, she almost dropped him.

“Wha- you’re a real man? How did you get so small?” the woman asked.

“I have no idea. I was just walking and all of a sudden, I’m covered by what wound up being my shirt and now a woman is holding me like I’m Woody or Buzz,” Marcus told her. “Can you help me, please?There’s got to be somewhere we can go that can help figure out what happened to me and how to grow me back to normal size.”

The woman, a black BBW named Jalisa, had her mind race as she discovered a shrunken man. Yes, she could help him. But did she want to?

Think of how much power and control you could have over this man, she thought to herself. As she thought of all the possibilities,
she began to feel warmth in her crotch area. She needed to keep this man to herself. With him being so small, he wouldn’t have a choice but to be with her.

“Excuse me?” the shrunken man knocked the BBW out of her train of thought. “Can you help me?”

“Yes. Yes, I can,” she said. “Here. Let me put you in my pocket for now. You’re naked, and it’s cold out here.” Jalisa then put the small man in the pocket of the hoodie she was wearing. “I’m Jalisa, by the way. Nice to meet you.”

When Jalisa put Marcus in her hoodie pocket, he was immediately squished by her huge belly. She might’ve been more on the SSBBW side than a BBW because she was so big. That wasn’t the only thing big on her, as the small man would soon find out. 

Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

Fortunately for Jalisa, her belly was so big and it squished against the tiny man in the pocket of her hoodie, he couldn’t see or hear anything going on around him. He was lucky he could even breathe in there. That was unfortunate for Marcus, however, because
the giantess wasn’t taking him where he thought she would.

Instead of going to some place to find out how to grow him back to size, Jalisa stopped at a fast food restaurant and got herself a couple burgers and a large fry. She then headed back to her house with the tiny man she planned on keeping at his size and to
herself.

It wasn’t until Jalisa got into the living room and set up one of those foldable tables in front of the couch to put her food down that she took Marcus out of her hoodie. The doll-sized man looked around to see the living room he and the giantess were now in. Beyond the living room was the kitchen.

It was then that Marcus knew he wasn’t at a clinic or anything along those lines. This woman had brought him to her house!

“What gives? I thought you were going to help me find a place to get back to my original size!” he said to her.

“I will. But the places were all closed. Plus, I wanted to be sure you were fed, so I got you a burger,” she said. She then placed Marcus on the tray next to the bag of food. She then pulled her hoodie over her head to take it off. Marcus looked on as he saw the giant woman’s giant boobs for the first time.

They were so big, they were almost popping out of her shirt. Marcus’ eyes were locked in on her cavernous cleavage. Every move she made with her arms, her boobs jiggled around.

Her belly was also showing now, too, hanging out from the shirt that was definitely too small for a woman her size.

Jalisa noticed the small man looking at her. He seemed to like what he was seeing. She wanted to ask him if he wanted to see more, but she knew she was in charge now, so he had no choice but to see more regardless. That’s when she grabbed at the sides of her shirt and lifted it off, as well. Her bra was so small, her boobs were hanging out of it from each side.

Marcus felt his jaw drop at the sight of Jalisa’s large boobs. She chuckled and then unbuttoned her jeans, slowly unzipping them and pulling them off. The giant woman was now down to her bra and panties. Her thighs were incredibly thick, as well. Part of her belly was stuffed inside her panties, as it was with most big people. She pulled it out, however, allowing it to hang low and
cover her crotch.

Marcus never gave a second thought to bigger women, but seeing Jalisa and all her big beauty, he knew that he definitely was a fan of them now. The next thing he knew, he shook his head back and forth rapidly to knock himself out of it.

“So, uh, when were you going to help me, again?” he asked, losing focus as he admired Jalisa’s body.

“We’ll try and figure something out tomorrow,” the giantess answered. “Why don’t you sit next to me? Keep me company.” She then picked him up and placed him on the couch. She didn’t put him next to her, however. She put him behind her.

Marcus looked up and saw what was easily the biggest butt he’d ever seen. Jalisa’s buttcheeks were the size of two boulders. Those boulders became bigger as the giantess began to squat down near him. He was mesmerized now.

“My butt is sooo big, isn’t it?” she asked in a seductive tone, shaking her butt back and forth now. She stopped squatting before she sat on him. “I want you to squeeze my buttcheeks. They’re so sore from bouncing up and down all day as I walked.” Jalisa snickered.

As if he was under some mind control, Marcus actually reached his arms up and began squeezing the giantess’ buttcheeks. As he did that, she then told him to kiss it, squatting down lower. Marcus did as he was told and began kissing each of her buttcheeks.

All of this butt worship was turning Jalisa on more and more. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore and brought her butt down on the doll-sized man.

“Hey! Wait a mi -” his calls to Jalisa were ignored as she sat on him, squishing his entire body with her butt. She knew she was sitting on him, but she wanted to have some fun with this.

“This couch seems much lumpier than before…”  she said. She then rubbed her butt back and forth on the tiny man. He tried calling out for her, but his cries were muffed under the two tons of fat on her butt.

Not long after, Marcus heard a rumbling noise. He knew what was coming, and unfortunately, there was no stopping it.

Jalisa lifted her buttcheek, the one covering Marcus’ face and torso, and ripped the huge fart, directing it towards his face. After she was done farting, she sat back down on his face, adding another chuckle like the one she gave as she stripped in front of him.

“Smell that, my little slave,” she said, once again rubbing her buttcheeks on the doll-sized man. On one hand, she hoped he didn’t hear that. On the other, she no longer cared. If he didn’t know at this time he was going to belong with her forever, he’d find out soon
enough. 

Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

Marcus was eventually freed from his big butt prison, and when he questioned why Jalisa had done what she had done, she simply apologized. The two then ate together and watched TV before Jalisa picked him up and told him it was time for bed.

“Where am I going to sleep?” he asked.

“With me, of course,” she answered.

“Do you have, like, a dollhouse for me?”

“Don’t be silly. You’ll sleep in my bed. I’ll put a pillow next to me and you can lay on it.”

That’s exactly what the giantess did, too. She placed a pillow next to her’s and placed Marcus on it.

“Goodnight,” she said as she rolled over on her side to turn the light off. Marcus couldn’t help but lock his eyes on her huge butt, the same one that she had made him worship before she squished him under it. He could feel his mouth water as he stared at the large, delicious booty.

Wait, did he just call her butt delicious? What was going on with him?

He had got so lost in thought about the day he’d had with the giant woman, it took him a moment before he realized that the lights were now off and the room was pitch black. He lay there on his back then, staring at the ceiling he couldn’t even see.

Despite enjoying what he had been a part of that day – although he wouldn’t admit it to Jalisa – he hoped that he would be going back to his normal life tomorrow, when she told him they would find someone to help him.

He closed his eyes and began to think of his new job, which was going to be working for a law firm. He was going to make even more money than he had at his old job and would eventually move out west. The thought of the success he was going to have once this was all over made him smile as he kept his eyes closed.

As he lay there with his eyes closed, he felt himself being grabbed by Jalisa. She lifted him up and laid him down on her chest. Marcus didn’t know it, but she had taken her bra off when she turned the light off, so her gargantuan boobs were now free to breathe.

She had placed Marcus right between the two mountains, them on either side of him. That was until she pushed them together, squeezing the life out of him between her massive boobs.

After a few more minutes, she brought him down to her vagina. She kicked her panties off fast, and without another word, Marcus was inserted inside her headfirst. Everything became instantly soaking wet, and the walls around him squeezed his body so tightly, he thought his bones might be breaking. He started to scream as loud as he possibly could, asking Jalisa to stop what she was doing. Of course, the giantess had no plan to stop whatsoever.

This was part of her plan all along. When she decided she was going to keep him all for herself, which was just moments after she had discovered him, she knew he was going to eventually become her new dildo. Now that he was in there, he wasn’t going to be coming out – not until she was done, anyway.

As she neared her climax, Jalisa sped up, sliding Marcus in and out of her faster and faster. She also moaned louder and louder until she finally reached her breaking point – or, in this case, her cumming point.

Her legs kicked up just a bit and she moaned one last moan as her vaginal juices covered Marcus’ head. The cum didn’t drip down his entire body because he had been sticking horizontally out of Jalisa’s vagina. Instead, whatever didn’t cover his head and chest
either dripped out of the giant vagina or off of him and on to the bed.

Once she was done, the giantess slowly removed Marcus out of her vagina and up to her mouth.

“I love you,” she said. She then proceeded to open her mouth and stick her tongue out, she then ran Marcus up her tongue from his penis up to his hair, licking the cum off of him. Once she was done, she threw the doll over her shoulder, and Marcus landed back
on the pillow.

The tiny man was angry the woman who was supposed to be helping him had just used him as a sex toy. He wasn’t sure if an argument was a good idea right now, however. She was so much bigger than him, after all. She could crush him to death with her boobs, her
butt, her feet, her belly, or she could eat him. He figured her being so big, she wouldn’t have a problem eating him whole.

Instead, he just lay on his back and closed his eyes. He wanted to just sleep this off and pretend it didn’t ever happen. Of course, he wished he’d never shrunk, either.

Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

It had been two days since Jalisa had found Marcus and took him with the empty promise that she was going to help him find someone to help him grow back to his normal size. She had no intentions of doing any such thing. In fact, she had even bigger plans for him.

Her friend, Hiromi, had grown worried since she had not heard from her in a couple days. It wasn’t until the first morning after that Jalisa had invited her friend over to her house, telling her she had something to show her.

The one thing about Hiromi was where Jalisa was a BBW, Hiromi was an SSBBW, which mean she was much bigger than her friend. Hiromi was close to 500 pounds and while she was part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, she had a butt that if she farted while walking around anywhere, she might break the sound barrier. The wind from the fart could blow someone away, as well – quite literally.

Before Hiromi came over to meet Marcus, however, she had to break the news to him. It had been a few days, and he continued to ask when they were going to find someone to help him grow back to normal.

The two were finishing breakfast and Jalisa picked up the doll-sized man and brought him into the kitchen, placing him on the counter next to the sink as she washed dishes. They sat in silence as she did. Marcus wanted to ask her once again when she was going to help him, but the expression on her face as she looked into the sink told him she was angry about something. It would unwise for him to ask her the same question for the millionth time.

Once she was done, she turned the sink off and looked at him.

“Look. I know that you want me to help you to grow back to normal so you can go about your life, but unfortunately, I just can’t let that happen,” she said.

“What do you mean you can’t let that happen?” Marcus asked angrily.

“Look at you! You’re so adorable at this size! Not to mention how hot it is that I get to be large and in charge with such a small man. I easily used you as a dildo, you make a comfortable seat. Plus it would benefit you, too. I feed you all the time. I gave you a place to sleep, all that. When I lactate, I’ll let you suck on my nipples. What man doesn’t want to suck on a woman’s nipples?”

“I had food to eat and a place to sleep before I shrunk. Not only that, but I was on the way to a job interview, where if I got the job, I would’ve made more money for more food and a better place to sleep.”

“That sounds nice and all, but again, I just can’t let you go. It doesn’t just have to do with you being my new sex toy or my new seat cushion. I….I think I’m falling in love with you.” Marcus had to shake his head back and forth rapidly again.

“Say what?” he asked.

“I’m falling in love with you,” Jalisa said again. “It feels like I have a child of my own. I can’t have children of my own, so this is the equivalent. Plus, come on. I know you like this fat ass.” The giantess turned around and shook her butt back and forth, bending over in the process.

Once again, the doll-sized man was lost in the booty. Jalisa was right. He did love that fat ass. He also loved being squished inbetween her mountainous boobs and….

Marcus sighed. Was he reallyabout to give up his aspirations and everything to spend the rest of his life with a giant BBW? She did treat him right, after all. What man doesn’t want a woman that treats him well?

“So? What do you say?” Jalisa asked, turning back around to face him.

“I mean…” he was still unsure. Jalisa picked him up and cradled him in her arms as if he was a newborn baby. He looked up and saw her giant erect nipple in front of him. The giantess acting motherly was actually turning him on.

 “You know what. If we can act like this all the time, and you agree to always care for me, I’d love to be with you,” he finally agreed.

 “I will always care for you, baby. I promise,” Jalisa said softly. She then brought him up to her mouth and kissed him. 

"By the way. I have a surprise for you." That's when the doorbell rang.

Chapter 5 by GiantessLover77

Jalisa quickly placed Marucs on the couch, ran into her room and threw a robe on before running to answer the door.

Who’s here? Marcus thought. Was this the surprise?

He then heard two women say “hi!” to each other and looked to his right to see another woman walk into the house and hug Jalisa. This woman was incredibly pale, and also incredibly big. He thought Jalisa was a big woman, but this woman blew her out of the water.

The two women walked into the living room, both of their footsteps making the same loud BOOM BOOM noise he had first heard as Jalisa approached him at the park. The other woman was coming his way, too.

She wore a shirt that was way too small on her. Her belly hung out of her shirt easily. Her hips were so big, Marcus could even see her buttcheeks sticking out from each side of her – and she was facing him from the front!

The giant SSBBW must’ve not even noticed the doll sitting on the couch because she turned around as she towered over him. Her butt was the biggest thing he’d ever seen. It was as if she could fill the Grand Canyon with her buttcheeks and still have ass to spare.

Marcus was about to start screaming, but time ran out as the huge woman sat on him, squishing him under her large buttcheeks. He was so crushed, he couldn’t not only see. He also couldn’t breathe. He tried to kick and punch at the huge woman sitting on him, but he wasn’t able to move his arms or legs.

The woman did feel something as soon as she sat on Jalisa’s couch and rubbed her butt at first to get more comfortable.

“Your couch feels…different,” she said as she rubbed her butt. Jalisa knew that her friend had just sat on Marcus. She found it so funny, she began laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Hiromi asked. “Where’s the surprise?”

“You’re sitting on it!” Jalisa exclaimed, laughing hysterically. Hiromi then got up and looked down at the couch. There, she saw the doll sprawled in her seat. The giant woman screamed.

“Oh, my God! What is that doll?” she asked.

“It’s not a doll. He’s a man I found shrunken in the park,” Jalisa told her. Hiromi then picked the tiny man up, bringing him to her face.

“How did you get so small?” she asked him. Marcus was still catching his breath from being sat on.

“I….I….” he tried answering, but couldn’t because he was so out of breath.

“What’s his name?” Hiromi asked Jalisa. The BBW shrugged. She’d never asked him his name, and he
never introduced himself.

“Mar…Mar…cus,” the doll-sized man answered.

“Nice to meet you, Marcus. I’m sorry I sat on you. I didn’t even know you were there. I’m Hiromi,”
the SSBBW answered.

 “He probably liked being sat on you,” Jalisa said. “I sat on him the first night, and he worshipped my butt, kissing it, squeezing it and everything.” Hiromi looked at the small man with a smirk.

“You like big women?” she asked him. Marcus gulped. He didn’t want to answer yes because he had no idea what would come next.

“That’s why I wanted to introduce you to him,” Jalisa replied. “That and…” she put a finger in her mouth and chuckled. “I thought you and I could have fun.”

“What kind of fun are you thinking?” Hiromi asked. Jalisa put a hand out, and the SSBBW grabbed it. Jalisa then got up, and the two women headed for the bedroom.

Marcus’ heart began racing like a hummingbird’s. He still didn’t know what exactly what was going to happen next, but he knew it couldn’t be good. 

Chapter 6 by GiantessLover77

Each footstep the two giant women took, Marcus could hear the booming noise the footsteps made. Once they were all in the bedroom, they both began chuckling and smiling at each other before Hiromi wrapped her arms around Jalisa and the two women fell onto the bed and began making out, their lips making smacking noises as they kissed.

When they came together, Marcus was still in Hiromi’s hand. He was against Jalisa’s back when they fell on the bed, the BBW squishing him once more. The giantesses rolled over halfway, both of them on their sides as they continued kissing and giggling. Eventually, the women got so hot and heavy, it was time for the clothes to come off.

They left Marcus on the bed as they began stripping. Jalisa pulled Hiromi’s shirt off, exposing her large belly that hung off all sides of her pants. Her bra came off next, her tiny titties falling to her chest. Jalisa then began kissing all over her bigger friend.

“You like this, Marcus?” she asked, jiggling the SSBBW’s belly as she continued kissing it. Jalisa then went down on Hiromi, pulling at her friend’s pants. As she did that, the SSBBW giantess’ belly jiggled all over. Eventually, the pants came off, and it looked as if she was completely naked now because her belly covered her panties.

Jalisa reached under Hiromi’s belly and pulled her panties off. The huge woman was now completely naked. She turned so her back was turned to Marcus now.

He was taken back by how big her bare naked butt was. She then bent over and began shaking her butt side-to-side, the entire thing jiggling.

Holy shit, he thought to himself as he looked at the huge butt.

“Your turn,” Hiromi said. She tugged at the strings of the robe and pulled outward. As the robe opened, Jalisa’s naked body was revealed. She removed the robe off her, and both women now the two giant women stood naked.

“Take me,” Jalisa said to the bigger woman, holding her arms out. Hiromi grabbed her hands and the women walked to the bed, their footsteps once more taking loud, booming noises to Marcus.

“Oh, look, babe. A toy for us to use,” Hiromi said. She gave an evil laugh as she bent down to grab the doll-sized man. As she brought him to her face, she noticed he had a boner.

“What is this?” she asked rhetorically. She then flicked his penis up and down like a light switch. This only made him harder.

“Such a horny little man,” Jalisa said, standing next to Hiromi.

“I think we can fix that,” Hiromi replied. She then brought Marucs to her mouth, which opened, and she began giving the doll a blowjob.

This was the final straw for Marcus. He didn’t care about growing back to normal anymore. This new life was so awesome, he wanted to remain like this forever.

Hiromi didn’t suck his dick long enough for him to cum. That’s when Jalisa took her turn. She gave him a blowjob in which she rolled her tongue around his penis. That’s what eventually made him cum in her mouth. He gave one last moan as he exploded into the giantess’ mouth.

With no other choice, Jalisa swallowed the tiny man’s cum.

“Salty,” she said. The two giant women looked at him then.

“Now that we helped you cum, it’s time you return the favor,” Hiromi said. “Get in the bed.” She smacked Jalisa’s butt, and the BBW lay in bed. She lay on her side and then lifted a leg up. Her vagina was now in plain sight. She opened her vaginal lips with two fingers. Hiromi then brought Marcus down to the giantess’ crotch and slid his legs into Jalisa’s vagina.

The BBW began to moan as the doll-sized man’s legs were inserted inside of her. Marcus now hung halfway out of her as if she was giving birth to him and he was coming out of her vagina instead of going in.

His entire world shook then as Hiromi got on the bed and opened her legs.

“Here I come!” she exclaimed. Before he could make a move, Hiromi’s vagina covered the remainder of Marcus’ body. She slid herself as close to Jalisa’s vagina as possible, covering Marcus completely between the two fat pussies.

Both vaginal walls crushed the small man completely. He felt his muscles contract and he had gone
completely blind. He had to keep his mouth shut, too because if he didn’t, he’d choke on vaginal juices.

The two women continued to moan as the man inside both of them wiggled around as if he was trying to make himself comfortable. After a few minutes, the end had come, and so did they.

It was as if a waterfall had come down on Marcus as he was completely covered by the cum of the big women. When it was over, Jalisa was the first one to move, leaving the top half of his body inside Hiromi.

“That was…awesome,” Jalisa said as she sat up. Hiromi lifted her head to look down at her vagina, which she couldn’t see anyway because her belly was so big.

 “Where’s our toy?” she asked.

“Still inside you,” Jalisa answered. “Should I take him out?” Hiromi continued to just lay there for a moment before answering.

“Actually. I could go another round,” she said. She then grabbed Marcus’ legs and proceeded to stroke him in and out of her. The hornier she got, the faster she stroked.

Once again, Marcus was being crushed by a giantess’ vaginal walls. In just a couple minutes’ time, he was once again drowned in Hiromi’s vaginal juices. She breathed heavily as she finished and pulled Marcus out of her.

“Thank you, Marcus. You felt so good,” she said. She then sat up in the bed. “We need to clean him off for our next adventure.”

Next adventure? What else could they possibly have planned?

Chapter 7 by GiantessLover77

After taking Marcus into the bathroom to wash him off in the sink, the women returned to the bedroom with their doll-sized toy.

“So, what’s next?” Jalisa asked.

“I don’t know about you, but I have some gas bubbling in my belly,” Hiromi said, patting her large, naked belly.

“I do, too,” Jalisa said, rubbing her own belly.

“Do you like farts, too, little man?” Hiromi asked Marcus. The small man, who had given in to this new life, nodded yes.

“Let’s give him some gas. Here. Stick him between my buttcheeks.” Hiromi gave the man to Jalisa and then turned around and held her buttcheeks open. “Put him in there.” Jalisa laughed as she placed Marcus between Hiromi’s giant buttcheeks. Once the giantess let go, Marcus was so squeezed between them, only his mouth, hands and feet were showing.

“Oh, God. It feels like I have to take a huge shit,” she said, clenching her buttcheeks around the man inbetween them. “Okay. Now get on the bed, on all fours.” Jalisa did as she was told. Hiromi gave a “mmm mmm mmm” sound as she looked at Jalisa’s buttcheeks as
she was on all fours on the bed.

Hiromi then got on the bed, also on all fours. When she did that, her buttcheeks spread apart just a little. This gave Marcus a view of what was in front of him. What was in front of him was Jalisa’s bubble butt. He could also see her butthole a bit since her
buttcheeks were spread apart.

The next thing he heardwas a chuckle as Hiromi brought her butt up to Jalisa’s until the two women had their butts basically kissing. Marcus’ world had gone dark between the two huge butts. He could only hear the muffled speech of both giant woman. Not long after, he also began to hear the rumbling.

Uh oh, he thought.

Hiromi was the first to blow a big, wet, bubbly fart on the tiny man, blowing his back. The wind wasn’t strong enough to blow him away, but he was able to smell it. The women were able to smell it, too.

“Woo! Damn, girl!” Jalisa said, waving a hand over her face because Hiromi’s fart smelled so bad. Both women were now laying their elbows on the bed and were also rubbing their butts against one another as if each pair of buttcheeks were kissing.

“I shouldn’t have had that ice cream,” Hiromi said. She blew another fart just as big, wet and bubbly, and the two women shared a laugh. “Poor Marcus. Good to know he likes it anyway.”

The women remained there for a few more minutes before Marcus then heard the rumbling come from in front of him. It was Jalisa this time who blew a wet, bubbly fart. This one hit Marcus straight in the face. He began to cough from the stench of the stinky fart.

“Sorry, bubby. I really had to fart,” she said, continuing to rub her butt against her SSBBW friend’s.

“I could get used to this,” Hiromi said.

“I’m so glad I found this little guy all alone in the park,” Jalisa said.

Marcus was also glad that he was found by this huge woman. He appreciated all she’d done for him over the last week or so, from feeding him to nurturing him. He even had fallen for how she and Hiromi used him as a sex toy now. He hoped there would be more times like this. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13958