E.A. Tech - Performance Review by kbDArt
Summary:

The mysterious new tech company EA Tech does a stern monthly evaluation of their new 'talent' to determine who stays and who gets...terminated. For the all-female management staff, month-end is also the time to receive their monthly 'bonus.'

This story follows one such new young employee who seeks to meet his attractive young manager's expectations, unaware of the true consequences if he doesn't.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Entrapment, Instant Size Change, Insertion, Humiliation, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6365 Read: 3795 Published: January 16 2024 Updated: January 16 2024

1. A Cutting Edge Company by kbDArt

2. A Bad Review by kbDArt

3. HR Processed by kbDArt

A Cutting Edge Company by kbDArt

Performance Review

 

Friday was the last business day of the month and Kevin was on edge. It was his fourth week at EA Tech. Entertainment Acquisition Technical Enhanced Network, the global credit card company with headquarters situated in Southern California had also partnered with the leaders of cable, phone, hotel and restaurant industries to prompt consumers to spend as much of their money on entertainment. The company’s business slogan was ‘Acquire your Entertainment’.

As Kevin stared nervously at his computer, he was vividly aware that he was somewhat isolated in his cubicle. His thoughts turned to the several youthful employees that had been seated near him. In recent days, their numbers had simply dwindled. It was a mystery to him as to why that was. In fact, more than mysterious, it was very frustrating as he depended on their input for his on-the-job learning.

Still, getting a job at this company was highly sought after. It had huge benefits, awesome pay, and seemingly negligible turnover – at least he had never heard of anyone who left the company, granted it was rather new on the block, so to speak, and had taken the credit card industry by storm, skyrocketing after it’s IPO. It didn’t hurt that it was well known that the company recruited very attractive people on both sides of the spectrum.

--

 

Reflecting back to his start, Kevin had thought it was a strange company from the outset. He had spent the first few days at the company in orientation, where it seemed the company wanted to know everything about him, including his favorite food items and his workout routine. He found that strange and a bit invasive, but he neglected to voice such thoughts to the all female Human Resources employees that ran the orientation. He had been weighed and measured, with many photos taken, which would have been ok for an athlete-in-training, but not typically for an IT engineer, which was his occupation. When asked, they had said something about long term health of employees, healthy body=healthy mind, yada yada.

Another item he found strange was that all the new hires (and it was a substantial group at over thirty people) were young men, well dressed, professional and attractive. Most looked younger than him, this being his 2nd company in the field, and he was aged twenty-five.

At the end of orientation, the managers, all young, attractive women ranging in age from mid-twenties through early thirties, had then come in and taken turns selecting the various ‘talent’. Kevin felt like it was almost as though they had been in a draft, where all the managers selected a person and once they got to the end, the picking swung from back to front and vice versa. He didn’t know whether or not to feel honored when his manager, Andra Milker, picked him with her first selection. When the picking had completed, each manager had retreated to their respective departments with the new hires in tow – Andra had five new hires, including Kevin, whereas most of the managers had four.


As Kevin walked to his new technical job, he was instantly aware of how affable and attractive Andra was. Her mannerisms could be considered bordering on flirtation. There was much laughter, and gossip, and playful banter as she interacted with her new talent. As she escorted them to their new cubicles, all situated near each other, it was not uncommon for her to brush up against one of the men’s bodies, or lightly touch someone on the upper thigh or shoulder.

Andra was, simply put, a babe. In IT terms, where the percentage of attractive female professionals was notoriously low, that made her a goddess. Her curly brown hair, high cheekbones, emerald eyes, light tan, slim athletic build and cuteness of face and personality made her stand above even the other managers at the company, who were also unusually pretty. At 5’4”, her looks were a cross between mid-20s versions of Danica Patrick and Jennifer Garner.  She was also the youngest of the group of managers, being the same age as Kevin, twenty-five. Often, there was a breathless quality to her voice that would come out when she was being flirty or joking. Something about her just always seemed…fun. Even her attire had a casual, sporty nature to it. On top of that, she seemed to have a business savviness. There could be no doubt that she had obviously been fast-tracked into management and Kevin could see why.

 

A single man, there were multiple times a day when Kevin thought to himself as he surveilled her body or watched her speak, her vibrant persona spilling forth, What I wouldn’t give to become a permanent fixture in her life! He had become quickly enthralled by her. He remembered the group sand volleyball game they had played together once. Normally a very good athlete, he had been distracted watching her play in her short shorts which displayed her toned, tan legs, culminating in her powerful and seductive thighs.

  (Kevin observing Andra at a recent work co-ed volleyball game)

On multiple occasions, he had sat next to her as she talked to the group of new hires in her office, whom she referred to as her ‘gang’. Sitting beside, he had found himself staring at her delectable mouth, listening to her speak, her voice delightful to his ears, but also entranced by the way her lips moved. At times, she would flex her fingers, illustrating her perfectly polished nails. Occasionally, she would sweep away her hair and present her naked and flawlessly smooth neck, which was an apparent source of pride.

 However, fraternizing with your manager was very much frowned upon in the field and he had found out soon enough that she was, in fact, already married. Therefore, Kevin contented himself with simply enjoying her presence and flirtations. For him, romance would have to come from other avenues.

--

 

For the most part, the first couple of weeks had gone well.  He had begun to learn the system and been mentored briefly by a couple consultants on how to run the internal finance reports for the department.

Kevin felt he was on good terms with Andra, as they shared some common interests, particularly when it came to food and humor. For the last several days, he had typically began his day by checking in with her, going to her office and letting her know what he had worked on the previous day and what he intended to learn and work on for the current day. She seemed to encourage this.


This had abruptly changed starting on Wednesday, where her office had been closed from early in the morning on and she had been unavailable for most of the day. Kevin figured that she must simply be busy. Perhaps there were end-of-month items which required her attention.

There seemed to be a tension in the air, though Kevin was unsure what the origins of it might be.

To make matters worse, the consultant he was supposed to be shadowing that day, David, had not shown up to his cubicle. David and he were working on a new project together, assigned at the start of the week, with David being the senior technician. He was going to go over some of the project code as well as some additional reporting features with Kevin.  David was highly looked upon by the company and had stayed on after many projects, acquiring lots of internal knowledge of the department’s systems.

 

Than Thursday afternoon rolled around and Andra had stopped by Kevin’s cubicle, asking him if he would run the weekly financial reports the next day. It had been Josh’s turn to run the report (the new hires had taken turns on a weekly basis), but Josh had mysteriously not come back to his desk after lunch. Kevin, attempting to look good in his manager’s eyes, had readily agreed to run the report, even though he had been assigned to a new project at the beginning of the week.

 

Later in the day, the project lead, a middle-aged woman name Helen, had swung by his desk and asked for a status, which Kevin gave her. He also let her know that he would be spending a portion of his time the next day working on the weekly financial reports, as Andra has asked him earlier. Helen shook her head as she walked away, apparently not happy with that information, though he could not be sure as he only saw the back of her head.


*** 

A Bad Review by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Image of Jenny on the stairs by llgrimmlock on DA.

Switching to Kevin’s POV:

 

Finally, Friday arrived and I was unnerved to find that not only had Josh and David not shown up to work, but that two other new hires had also not shown up. Perhaps there is a flu bug going around, I thought. At least Ravi, an Indian-American and the youngest new hire of the group and my neighboring cube mate, was there, though he appeared to be too busy to even have any small talk.

 

It was mid-morning when Andra came to my desk and, as was her friendly and fun nature, sat on the side counter of my cubicle desk, legs crossed Indian-style. She was wearing her typical fleece pullover and stretchy trousers, her feet bare as she had taken off her sandals first (did I mention she liked to dress casually). As was not atypical of her, she wore a thin dark tiara which she wore high on her forehead and over her ears. It highlighted her beautifully tanned face and the bright smile she wore as I turned my attention from my monitor towards her. I liked when she was like this – she seemed more akin to a teenage girl than my boss and it typically allowed me to drop my guard.


She made small talk with me for a couple minutes, which wasn’t unusual. Her typical routine was to put one at ease before discussing business. “Were you able to watch that movie the other night, the stylish action movie that has both black-and-white and color?”, she inquired, looking for a moment like she had genuine interest.

“Sin City? Yep”, I replied after she nodded.

“Yay. And? Any good?”

"Oh yeah. You should see it. It’s got a lot of action in it, but also some sexy parts. I was thinking about asking Jenny if she…”

“TMI! TMI!”, Andra declared, waving her hand dismissively. I didn’t know what had caused her to react thus, but it caused me to laugh.


Andra then turned to the business at hand, her face taking on a more serious expression.

“So, Kev, how’s the report coming?”, she asked perkily. She liked to call me by my nickname when she wanted something or when we were gossiping casually on mornings before work and I accepted the greeting warmly.

“Oh, I haven’t started on it yet. How soon do you need it? It doesn’t usually take me too long to run it.”

A slight frown came over her face. “I need it this afternoon. I have a meeting with Tiffany this evening and since it’s month end, we’ll need those numbers. This report is a very big deal for her and she needs those numbers for future planning. I don’t want you waiting til the last minute on it.”

Tiffany was one of the department’s two directors as well as Andra’s boss.

 "Oh shoot. I didn’t even think of that”, I said, feeling a nervous tingle go down my spine, adding, “I haven’t even been brought up to speed on how to run the month-end numbers.”

 "What?! I thought that you and David already covered that?!”

 

I could see that Andra was clearly not pleased and I hated to give her any news that made her unhappy. “Uh…we…we were supposed to go over some things Wednesday, but David never showed up”, I stuttered, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, did you call him? Perhaps he worked from home that day?”

“Uh…no”, I replied, sheepishly. Theoretically, he being the more senior engineer, I thought he would be expected to be the more responsible one. I did feel somewhat guilty, regardless, since technically, I was the employee and he the consultant.

Dammit Kevin!”, she half-whispered, “I need you to take some initiative. Why don’t you go ahead and dig in to the code and see if you can figure it out. Is David in the office today?”

“Er…”, I peeked over the wall of my cube, straining my height on my tip-toes, “…I don’t think so. Haven’t seen him all morning or even heard anyone over there.”

 

Andra scrunched up one side of her face, lifting her lip on that side and wrinkling that side of her nose slightly. I couldn’t describe why, but I always found it endearing when she did that, part of her fun personality. Not realizing I was staring, I found myself drawn to her mock sneer, finding a sensual sense of mystery behind those luscious lips.

 

Perhaps noticing my stare, she broke into a warm smile, showing off her pearly whites.

“Alright, well, if you need to, give him a call, but don’t wait too long. And let me know if you run into any obstacles. If you have to skip lunch, than go ahead and do so. Once you finish the reports, you can take off early. Here, go ahead and take this water.” Smiling, she handed me a bottle of water. “It’s very important to stay hydrated.”

“Thank you”, I said meekly.

“No. Thank YOU”, she replied as she left.

--

 

With a sense of urgency, I began scrambling through the report code, but I quickly became frustrated. I could see where the inputs and outputs for the month-end totals were coming from, but they were dynamically allocated linkages and one would need to have some knowledge of where the physical locations of these linkages resided. Without this knowledge, typically given by the systems expert and learned by other engineers through osmosis (aka, on the job training over time), I was not going to be able to find out the information by myself, no matter how much effort I put into it.

I immediately dialed David, trying repeatedly, but couldn’t get into contact with him. With time now becoming a factor, having looked through the code for over an hour, I walked over to Andra’s office only to find the door closed. I heard heated voices behind it and decided not to bother her during an apparent meeting.

Going back to my desk, I instant messaged her that I had indeed run into an obstacle, telling her that I needed someone with expert knowledge of the system. I explained I wouldn’t need too much of that person’s time; just a little knowledge transfer. She messaged me back that she was in meeting, but that she would get Jenny to come over to my desk. That made me relax a little. I liked Jenny a lot. She was pretty and a young go-getter who seemed to know her way around the system, although she’d only been with the company a little over a year.

--

 

In the meantime, I began looking at the programs for the project I was on.

 

It wasn’t too long before Helen stopped by.

“How’s things going newbie?” It was her typical greeting for me.

“Not too bad, Helen, I’m just looking through our program now.”

“Have you got it to produce data yet? I promised Doug (the project manager) that we’d have input into the business unit streams today”, she said, looking at me expectantly.

Sighing, I explained to her that most of my focus that day was in trying to get the financial reports run in Josh’s absence. I told her that I had run into a stumbling block because it required expertise I did not have. “It’s really not fair – I’m not even the one who’s supposed to be running reports this week and it’s eaten into my project time”, I complained.

“Don’t look at me”, she said, “I’m not the one you have to convince.” With a wink, she left.

I was happy that she had accepted my response for why I hadn’t made more progress on the project work, but I was a bit disturbed by her wink and lack of empathy for my plight. What did that mean?, I wondered.

 

I continued working on the code for a while longer, waiting for the reinforcements to come.

After a half hour, I received a call from Andra. “Can you come to my office?”

I didn’t detect any anger, so I wondered why she wanted me to come to her office. She didn’t even ask me for my status first.

--

 

She waited for me by her door, ushering me to a seat and then closing the door behind us as she sat down behind her thick mahogany desk. Her office was not large, at about 15 feet wide by 20 feet deep. A tall filing cabinet was on one wall opposite her desk, with her desk pushed up against the other wall, leaving just a few feet for her to move around it. She had other smaller filing cabinets on her side of the desk. There were typically two spartan chairs on the visiting side of the desk, though a couple more could squeeze in if need be, and if it was a larger group, she would add a chair to her side.

 

It was really a utilitarian office, with a smaller desk with her computer near the back window which overlooked one portion of the large parking lot at three stories up. What I never quite understood was the plaster piping which came in from the ceiling and wound down to the side of her desk near the wall, continuing underneath it. I had meant to ask her about these pipes (I’d seen them in other’s offices as well), but I was certain this was not the time to do so.

I glanced briefly at the small bin of Laffy Taffy; the miniature dolphin figurine next to it made me smile.


For a couple moments, Andra didn’t say anything, just looked at me. It was awkward to say the least.

“Were you able to work on the reports?”, she asked.

“For the most part. I did spend a bit of time on Helen’s project. She asked me to look into creating input for the downstreams…”, I began.

"Kevin, I told you the top priority were the month-end reports”, she interjected.

“Yeah. I know. It was just fifteen minutes or so and I told Helen I couldn’t spend any more time on her stuff until after I’d produced the report”, I responded defensively.

“Did you run the financial reports or not?”, she asked, matter-of-factly, her expression neutral.

I started to answer, “Andra, you know…”.

“Kevin, it really shouldn’t be all that difficult”, she cut me off, detecting the reasoning tone in my voice. Her tone was one of admonishment.

“Uh sure, Andra, here they are”, I said, my hands empty as I mimed handing her the invisible report. I was a bit perturbed now and let the situation get the better of me. I liked Andra and didn’t want to ruffle her feathers, so I continued, softening my tone “No, when I run the report, the month-end totals are the exact same as last month’s. I don’t know the physical location of the input and output folders.”

“Kevin!”, she said sternly, disappointment evident in her voice. She shook her head for a moment. “Can you say ‘looooser’?”, she said softly, elongating the word. Her eyes didn’t really seem to be viewing me, but looking through me rather. It was as if she had made her mind up about something and would live with the consequences.

“Well, I did as much as I could in looking through the code”, I explained.

“Excuses, excuses”, she muttered, looking me in the eyes.

“I..I thought you were going to send Jenny over?”, I said, trying to switch gears to take a little heat off.

“Yeah, she was too busy to help out.” She kept looking at me for a few more moments, biting her lower lip.

“Hmmmpf, I was kinda hoping you’d be the one to make it. Looks like Ravi will be the one getting the promotion. Alright, I’m getting hungry and I still need to meet with my boss, so why don’t you go ahead and report to HR. I’ll go ahead and notify them you’re on your way. And Kevin”, she continued, as I had already reached her door, “don’t dawdle. We’ll worry about your stuff at your desk later. Right now, the only stuff I’m concerned with is you. So get your little behind down there pronto, kay.”

Geez, I thought as she closed her office door behind me, this had been the strangest and most humiliating day of my professional life. And what the heck do I care if she’s hungry now that I’m being let go?

--

 

As I made my way towards HR,  I walked down the stairs and came across Jenny in the central stair hub, who seemed in a happy mood.

“Hey Kev, how’s it hanging?”. Jenny asked. She could get a bit crass sometimes, but usually in a playful manner.

“Not well”, I told her, “I was supposed to run a report for Andra, but I couldn’t find where the data was located.”

“Awww, that’s too bad”, she replied, seemingly unconcerned. “Hey, did you hear about Ravi? There’s a rumor going around that he’s been seeing Jessica.” Jessica was one of the project leads on another project, a pretty girl, but the least of my concerns at present.


I tried to get Jenny to focus. Maybe she could help me out. “So, you know anything about the month-end report data?”

“Oh that, sure”, she said, “I probably could have helped you out, but I was trying to find out if the scoop with Ravi was true. The reports - It’s a piece of cake. You just need to drop in the new data files. But I wouldn’t worry about it now. Andra just asked me to go ahead and run the reports. I heard you were being sent to HR.”

“Uh, unfortunately, yep”, I said, disconsolate. Jenny seemed to be in the know on all the company’s inner workings.

“Hmmm, by chance, do you know if Andra has eaten yet?”, she asked.


I found it a peculiar question for her to ask me at the present time. “No…uh, I don’t think so. She mentioned something about being hungry.”

She gave me a bit of a sad pouty look, then taking a step back, she seemed to give me an appraising look from head to toe.

“Well, it was nice working with you. Enjoy the termination process – I hear it’s a doozy”, she said, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out at me and giggling as she walked up the stairs.

  (Jenny on the stairs)

Needless to say, I found her callousness at my situation to be more than a little disturbing. I turned and continued down the stairs, where I would walk across the large open atrium area to the Human Resources department.

--

HR Processed by kbDArt
Author's Notes:

Image of Tanisha by EbonDommeAI (DA). Image of Andra's special bike by Luigis-World (DA).

I was met by a smiling professional named Tanisha at the entrance to HR. She was a gorgeous chocolate-skinned young black woman wearing a very modernistic and form-fitting suit. She made light chit-chat as she walked me back to what she called the ‘Termination Center’. It sounded worse than it appeared, which was just a set of rooms. The room we were in front of presently had a large square section of clear glass to allow viewing both ways.


“Kevin, would you please enter this room? Go ahead and strip down and please place your clothes into the bin in the corner.”

“Huh..what?”, I said, confounded.

“Just normal protocol. Everyone who is terminated has to go through this process and it is absolutely essential in order for you to receive your severance”, she said matter-of-factly with a monotone voice.

“Er…don’t I have to go through some type of review?”, I asked, still confused.

“Andra has already completed that. I have your performance evaluation right here”, she said, and for the first time, I noticed that she carried some paperwork in one of her arms.  “Don’t worry, I hear some folks find this part of the process quite pleasurable and we’ll gather your clothes afterward”, she assured me.

"What is the company’s severance policy?”, I inquired. This hadn’t been covered in orientation.

“It’s worth more than a month’s salary, believe me”, she said, almost giggling. “Go ahead and sign the forms here and initial here”, she said in a commanding voice, placing the forms and a pen on a short round unadorned table.

I didn’t question her. I noticed her watching me impatiently and tapping her fingers on the table as I skimmed the forms and then signed as instructed.

“Very good”, she said, whisking the papers away, then gestured towards the small room.

 

I could deal with their kinky procedures if it meant I got a month’s salary for my troubles. Still confused and shaking my head, I nevertheless entered the room. It was a small square room, maybe ten by ten. It was completely devoid of anything except a small bin in the corner.

It was a bit chilly in the room as I stripped down. I wondered just what this ‘pleasurable’ angle was.

As I was down to my boxers, I turned back towards the door.

“Those too”, Tanisha said. I could read her lips almost as well as I heard her muffled voice.


Sighing, I stepped out of my boxers and then tossed all my clothes and my shoes into the bin, then turned around, deciding to give her a bit of a show. I was proud of my body and I figured they had seen what I had to offer during orientation, since they had filmed everything then. Still, my heart was pounding in my chest.

 

I looked back to Tanisha to see her smiling as she fiddled with some dials, saying, “Happy now?”

 

Tanisha pointed to the ceiling.

I looked up, seeing the metallic-material when the green light blinded me. I lost my sense of direction and equilibrium, wobbling and going to a knee as the foggy smoke drifted around me. I couldn’t place it, but somehow, everything felt different. More airy. A lemony scent filtered into my nostrils.

--

 

Switching to 3rd person POV:

 

Tanisha entered the room, picking up the tiny 1.5 inch naked man. The man was clearly confused as he watched her with open mouth and blank expression.

Tanisha took him into ‘Term Center Coordination Hub’, a room with all sorts of tube-like structures coming into it from the walls and ceiling, meeting near the center of the room, where a small table with switchboard phone lay. On the side of each tube entrance was a nameplate, denoting the manager or director to send to or receive from along with two small buttons, one green and one red. The tubes themselves were made of simple plaster, 2 inches in diameter with a light coating material inside.

Taking the tiny nude man to the table, Tanisha pressed the button for Andra on the switchboard.

 

“Andra here”, said the voice on the other end.

“Hi Ms. Milker, your treat is ready for processing.”

“Oh thank goodness. I’ve been starving. Please send it through.”

"Eh, what...?", squeaked Kevin. Had he heard her correctly? What did she mean by treat?

 

Tanisha pressed the switchboard off, then pushed the green button beside Andra’s nameplate and opened the tube’s entrance. There was a heavy air suction coming from it, which could be easily heard and felt by one near it.

 

Kevin looked up at the woman with pleading eyes. Her look was one of indifference, though her almond-shaped eyes hinted at a slight knowing bemusement. She took relish in the moment when tiny men realized their fate and their own helplessness in preventing it.

Tanisha moved the tiny man to the tube, ignoring his urgent wiggling against her fingers and his begging squeaks, and let go. Instantly, he was sucked in head-first and whisked away through the chute, his arms flexed in a superman pose in front of the rest of his body as he braced himself for what lay at the end of the trip.

“I’m so glad we could make use of these email tubes”, she whispered, smiling. The tubes had been used by the company that preceded them into the building. The tubes had been used once upon a time to distribute inter-office mail prior to the advent of email and had been taken down and re-assembled for usage in the termination protocol. Tanisha had been one of the advocates for using the tubing when most of management had wanted to simply throw it out.

--

 

Andra had adjusted the piping under her desk so that it was pressed against her shaved vaginal entrance. Unlike how she had been trained (to have the pipe above her desk, with her mouth open over the piping and tongue out at an angle to cushion the blow), she had found a more novel and erotic idea for the tubing of late, setting it slightly askew so that the top portion was just brushing against her clit.  She breathed through her nose in anticipation.

Hearing a change in the suction, she braced her pussy as it practically inhaled the nude tiny with a ‘fwumph’, Kevin’s little body grazing her clit with his outstretched hands and his head and torso were engulfed within her moist folds, his legs dangling out. Andra grunted lightly as the tiny body entered her.

Scooting her seat back a couple inches, she pulled the bewildered tiny from her snatch and, bringing it up to her face, set it softly on her tongue, closing her lips as she withdrew her tongue inward. She took lights breaths through her nose as she swirled the shrinky about.  

At another time, perhaps, Andra would feel compelled to protect the tiny, fragile creature. After all, she had a soft, nurturing side to her. In fact, her reputation as a sweet, caring manager was well known by her colleagues. But in this instance, she knew that the importance of administering the harsh lesson of punishment was required of her. To do any less would be unprofessional. And there were cravings to attend to – her lust and her hunger.

Her eyes took on a faraway look as she emptied all thoughts from her head and simply enjoyed the texture and taste of the tiny creature as it squirmed and struggled inside the confines of her mouth. He taste buds were in overdrive and she was salivating extensively.

This was the first thing Andra had eaten since mid morning (an apple she brought with her to work) and she didn’t waste too much time lathering the little body up before lifting her chin, baring her neck and, with a smirk, swallowing it down whole in two gulps, looking like a puppy taking in a small biscuit treat as she reared her head back with each gulp. The lump of protein traveled pleasantly down her perfect neck. She continued to diddle her clit with her free hand as her treat continued it’s journey into her belly. She gave not a thought as to the plight of her former employee, for his fate as her foodstuff had been sealed when she last viewed him at his regular size.

Andra smacked her lips, savoring the lemony aftertaste. It was always a pleasant surprise as to which flavor the process would engender from the shrinky. She completed some paperwork and stamped Kevin’s file cover sheet with a bold red ‘Terminated’ along with the date, before receiving the financial report from Jenny. Studying it for a bit, she turned the lights off and locked her office for the night and headed over to see the director.

--

 

From the moment Tanisha had released him, Kevin’s body had violently been sucked into and flitted through the tube structure at what seemed to him warp speed on a roller coaster, the torque making the flesh all over his body jiggle, his limbs splayed out and his genitals flailing in the suction obscenely. His path took crude twists and turns and was all too brief, landing with a moist ‘splat’ into a very moist, warm, giving surface that absorbed and enveloped him, completely stopping his momentum. For an instant, he detected an earthy pungent aroma.

Before he could gather his bearings, the surface suddenly began moving. He was aware that he was for a moment brought out into the open air before being deposited back into another warm, dark, wet place. It moved underneath him and over him, shoving him this way and that and twisting him about. It felt very pleasurable and he quickly developed an erection. He didn’t have any idea where he was – it was completely dark, but there was no denying it, the thing or creature (or whatever it was) was completely dominating his movement, some type of wetness flowing all around him. He grabbed ahold of the musculature with both arms, trying to grapple with it when he felt something curl up right under his taint, squishing into his scrotum and pushing him upwards. It’s actions were tenacious as the insatiable creature jostled his genitals around. He couldn’t help but ejaculate and began to moan when he was suddenly thrust forward into an opening…

The sensation of falling made his heart flutter and his stomach was up in his throat as he fell into nothingness, fearing for his safety. Reaching out, he found something fleshy to grab hold of before the great musculature pushed him into an extreme tightness, feeling himself being compressed from all sides. As he continued to slip, he made another grab, but there was another compression and he felt himself squeezed down, ever downward…

As he plunged into the moist, humid chamber, the rushing noises, unbearable heat and occasional flickering light made him feel like he was within the confines of a great furnace. He heard a loud rhythmic beat coming from above. Suddenly, it dawned on him where he was. He pummeled the walls of her stomach yelling “No! You can’t do this to me!”, but soon lost his balance as the great muscle’s movement easily upended him. After making several unsuccessful efforts to stand, he slid into a goopy mess and his body was churned about, a great itching feeling developing along his whole body as the liquids enveloped him. He soon lost consciousness.

--

 

Andra met with her boss, the director Tiffany Tenfeldt, at 5:30. It was the last meeting of the day for both women.

Tiffany, while several years older than Andra, was still in her prime years. Her auburn-colored hair gave way to her bespectacled amber eyes. She was a buxom lady, well-dressed and amiable. Tiffany had transferred into the department as a director years ago at a time when Andra began working for the company and the two knew each other well, occasionally eating lunch out together.

 

“So, how did you do on costs this month?”

“Great. We just brought our costs under margin…oh, um…about 20 minutes ago”, Andra said, with a mischievous smile.

“And you have enough skilled programmers to perform the necessary project work this quarter?”

“Oh, yeah”, she said, energetically in the affirmative, “that’s why we bring in consultants.”

“Great. Great”, said Tiffany, “did you get your end of month bonus?”

“Oh yes…the last of it, also about…20 minutes ago”, Andra replied, and the two gave each other a knowing smirk.

“I trust it was to your satisfaction.”

“Oh yeah, it was…scrumptious”, Andra said, rolling her eyes and sighing appreciatively.

“Perks of the job, my dear”, Tiffany said.

“Perks indeed”, laughed Andra, nodding in agreement.

 “You know my favorite motto – use and abuse”, she laughed, then, taking on a more serious tone, “Got any new talent coming in?”

“We have orientation with a batch of new recruits on Monday.”

“Wonderful”, said Tiffany, “by the way, I’m going to that new place off the strip, Forbidden Dish, for dinner tonight. Have you heard about it? Would you like to join me?”

 

Andra thought about it for a moment. “Ah…thanks Tiffany, but no. I’ve, um, got a few calories to work off”, she said, bringing her gym bag into view.

 

***

 

Andra went down to the fitness rooms. By this time on a Friday, there was no one else around, which was just as she preferred. Switching out to her training bra and silky workout shorts, she went up to her favorite workout bike and attached her special dildo device. 


She inserted Kevin’s orientation video into the monitor reader and, pulling aside the crotch of her shorts, squatted onto the seat, impaling her pussy to the hilt. As the video began playing, she grabbed the handles and began peddling.

 

Oh yes, I won’t have any trouble working off the calories from my snack in short order, she thought happily. With any luck, she would be able to take a quick shower, freshen up, and meet her boss at Forbidden Dish for some appetizers and maybe a dessert.

 

The End

End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13931