Anthro Wars by Prophet
Summary:

The war of the Anthros has begun, will you survive, will you find your other furry self, or will you be crushed in all the madness. 


Support me on Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234



Categories: New World Order, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Furry, Unaware, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Muscle, Crush, Mouth Play, Gentle, Destruction, Violent, Humiliation, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/fm, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5233 Read: 8365 Published: January 01 2024 Updated: May 09 2024
Story Notes:

Support me on Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

1. Chapter 1: The Beginning Storm! by Prophet

2. Chapter 2: Chapter 2: The Giant With A Wolfs Face! by Prophet

3. Chapter 3: The Land Of Grey by Prophet

4. Chapter 4: Free Falling! by Prophet

4. Chapter 5: Furry fight by Prophet

6. Chapter 6: Citizen Torment! by Prophet

Chapter 1: The Beginning Storm! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and support my work on my Patreon! 

You know the feeling like you are not living up to your fool potential, like you where put on this earth for a reason, that you haven't even begun to figure out? Yea well I feel like that everyday.


My name is Braden Baum, I am 15 years old as well as a sophomore in high school. I live with my mom and dad in a small two bedroom apartment and yea, yea I know, I'm too young to be thinking about my future, too young to be filled with dreams of greatness. Well you know what I really don't care. You live in my trashy apartment, experience what it's like to be apart of my family, barely able to make ends meet, then you can tell me such things. 


Your probably wondering what exactly I am doing while I am thinking such cheery thoughts, well right now I am walking home from school while looking up at the golden sky, picturing myself as some kind of rich overlord.  


"One day." I would say to myself with a smile that freaked out all those passing by.  "One day I will do something important." I clenched my fists tightly. "One day I will change the world. 


I promised myself those same word's everyday and as I promised them today, I saw her walking down the sidewalk up ahead. 


"Jackie Richards." I could feel my cheeks turning red, my heart pounding as I looked at the most beautiful girl in the world. 


She who had silky black hair that seemed to sparkly in the sunlight like stars in the night and who's skin was unblemished ands perfect. To me she was a goddess, a goddess that didn't notices me staring creepily at her from afar as she talked to her almost equally popular friend, but a goddess all the same. 


I get on my knees and put my hands together as I looked up at the sky. "Oh god please, please let her be my wife."  


"Mommy what is that guy doing?" 


"Don't look honey, don't look." 


I stand onto my feet and continue my walk as I notice how Jackie has disappeared behind a corner. 


My walk didn't last long, why you ask well because I heard a loud ear shattering scream from behind. 


I quickly turn around and see a woman with blond cutely hair screaming as she looked up at the sky. She wasn't the only one, countless people stared flabbergasted, as they all looked up. 


"What the hell?" I said as I joined them and looked up. 


What I saw was something that I had only seen in some kind of Syfy movie. I was something that was borderline insane. What I saw from up above was no longer a orange clear sky instead it was a storm, a storm that boomed with Different colors. Quite honestly it was the kind of sky that would only appear on the Fourth of July, just more scarier. 



Lightning flashed, piercing the sky with its colorful radiance. The ground began to rumble and break apart, as the sky became darker. 


I squinting my eyes as I looked into the abyss of dark clouds. "Somethings inside." I said seeing moving shadows in the Darkness. 


The clouds began to split and break apart, the color drained from my face as I saw them falling From above.


It came with a mighty roar the roar of a beast. What came after where countless giant furry meteors that seemed wide and so huge that the whole world began to quake from their very presence. 


"Oh shit every run!!!" I yelled as I turned and began to sprint down the street. 


["Shit, shit, shit!!!"] I thought to myself as I figure out quite easily that I wasn't going to make it and you know what I was right because while I was not looking where I was going I tripped over a fallen stone and as embarrassing as it is for me to admit it to anyone, I sprained my ankle pretty badly. 


I was left looking up at the falling furry sky, left looking towards the teeming masses of screaming people. 


"What am I going to do?" I asked myself as the furry sky got closer and closer.


"Oh man..."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 2: Chapter 2: The Giant With A Wolfs Face! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy! And please come and join my Patreon family! 

In all of my days of living I swear to all that is holy, I have never run as fast nor as far as I am running now or I guess I should say limping now, seeing how I sprained my ankle. 


What am I running run you ask? Oh well that's a good question, and the answer is simple. It's because right above me, right above the city in fact where several giant bodies covered in fur. 


The clouds split apart, the ground shook uncontrollably and the tall buildings began to crumble. The whole world seemed to becoming apart as the wind howled in my ears and even though I knew that it was a bad idea, I couldn't help but look up at the sky and see not a sky of blue and clouds, but a sky filled with meteor sized bottoms of fur. 



"Oh shit!!!" 


Those where the last words I was able to say as the world seemed to jump miles and miles into the air upon coming into contact with the mighty falling bodies from afar. The streets beneath my feet began to disintegrate as I and every other person was blasted into the sky. 


The world in my eyes spinning. I could hear countless screams coming in all directions and yet I could do nothing but fall. I didn't dare scream myself, not because I was brave or anything like that it was because nothing would come out of my mouth as I looked down at the split opened earth and lava filling up from the cracks.


I closed my eyes and awaited the end, I was expecting a burning hot death. 


"Bang!" 


"Ooowww..." 

*** 


I opened my eyes slowly. My head was hurting and my bones where aching. 


"I-I'm not dead?" I asked in surprised. 


I slowly sat up, cracked my neck and looked around. The ground beneath me felt funny, strange even. It didn't feel like the hard ground I was use to. I looked down, ignoring the pain that stabbed my neck. 


"What the?!" I yelled out looking down at a ground of pitch black. "This isn't the ground at all." I said coming to a certain realization. "This is fabric." 


I stood up to my full height and took a few steps forward. My eyes drifted towards the far off distance and in so doing, I was able to glimpse the world around me. 


The air was burning, the streets where filled with lava and so many building had been toppled over. It looked like the apocalypse. I wanted to cry but I still found myself wanting answers. 


"What the hell am I standing on?" I asked as I started walking north and soon the all black landscape was replaced with grey and white fur.


What I bore witness to was enough for me to question reality. I could no longer tell wether or not I was dreaming. I mean how could any of this be reality. 


What I saw from afar was a the face of a giant, but it  wasn't a regular face, no in fact it was the face of wolf, a feminine wolf by the looks of it. 


"I gotta get out of here right now..." I said as I noticed the strange giant unconscious. But I knew that this giant wasn't going to stay down for long, for already where her eyes beginning to twitch and move. 


"I really gotta go." I said the fear growing stronger as I slowly turned around. 


"WHERE AM I?" 


I stopped moving and slowly looked behind me and no longer saw an unconscious wolf. Instead I saw a large brown eye focused on me. 


"Oh shit."

***

(PATREON CONTENT) 


ASMR VIDEO: The Brobdingnagian Bartender! 



Come and check it out! 

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 3: The Land Of Grey by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and Plz Support my Work on Patreon! 

Fear, anger, excitement, all these emotions seemed to be clashing from deep in side of me, as I looked into the giant eye that hovered over me, hundreds of feet into the air, a giant eye belonging to a giant wolf with long black hair. 


"What the hell is happening?" 


That was the first thing I said as I looked at such a marvel, this wolf with feminine characteristics. I honestly think that it was a fair question when being faced with the unknown, and yet as far as last words go, well let's just say that I could've done better. 


Why I think these words are my last, you ask? Well the giant body began to move, and what came with such humongous movement, was a thunderous groaning that seemed to shake the world. 


Hands bigger than whole entire skyscrapers rose high into the air only to crash down into the ground wiping out a few city blocks with ease. I was close to the giants wolf like face so I was relatively safeish but I continued to have this feeling that... 


"I am so going to die." 


I stumbled and fell down as the giants body began to rise high into the ground. Dust and black smoke flew into and covered the sky, the ground all around me began to split open and yet I still continued to look up at the giant beast. 


She towered over the buildings. Her eyes where closed as if she where in pain. Her long black hair  was like a long thick curtain that fell onto the city casting a majority of it in shadow. 


I myself couldn't move as I was surrounded by long strains that put the world tightest and thickest ropes to shame.


The giant wolf shook her head back and forth, her eyes where still closed as she did so. Such a motion reminder me of when I stumbled and fell down, hitting my head in the process. I would shake my head to get rid of the pain and dizziness.


"UH!!!!!"


Her face was miles above and yet still her voice was booming. I was forced to cover my ears and close my eyes as her breath like a raging hurricane slammed against my face. 


"What happened?" The giant creator asked her powerful voice distorted by her immense size and yet still I could hear the feminine characteristics hidden in each word.


The giant wolf like creature began to open its red eyes. The ground shook ever so slightly as her giant hands where raised from off the ground, large pieces of debris fell from the bottom of her palms, debris that would probably be as small as dust to the giant herself. 


"What's going to happen?" 

***

My head was aching as if someone had taken a hammer and hit me with it repeatedly. I couldn't remember much of the past hour, or even the past few minutes, all I remember was running., running as fast as I could, and then abruptly falling. 


The ground felt weird underneath my body, instead of hard and sturdy it felt more like sand mixed in with mud, I wondered why as I rubbed my head, my eyes still closed. 


I slowly sat up as I stroked my grey fur, the air felt much cooler as I did so I expected to see a  familiar environment, but with my eyes wide open all I was met with was mystery and surprise. 


"What the..." I said as I looked down at a ground covered in what seemed to be grey flakes. Flakes that seemed to be so fragile that with just a wave of my hand they would blow away like dust in the wind and be replaced with brown dirt. 


"Where the hell am I?" I asked as I  lowered my face closer to the ground. I focused my vision carefully trying to make out the grey substance. My curiosity got the better of me and in the end overpowered my fear. I truly wanted to know what I was seeing, I wanted to know exactly what was this land of grey. Their was only one problem. 


"Whatever this stuff is it's way to fragile." 


I felt a little irritated as this strange substance seemed to blow away just from me breathing and soon I felt a strange sensation emanating from deep inside my nostrils. A sensation that kept growing stronger and stronger.


["Oh no."] I thought as I realized that I must have inhaled a little bit of this grey dust."

***

I swear, never before had I ever felt so many earthquakes in my life. Honestly it had gotten to the point that I had stopped trying to get up from off of my butt because whenever I tried another earthquake would knock me back down. 


I simply sat down, surrounded by large gigantic rocks and broken glass. The sky was covered in grey fur, and high in the sky I saw the face of a wolf. Her face was high in the clouds which only added to her majesty, that all changed in a moment as like a meteor the giant face in the sky fell towards the city, the clouds parted in its wake. 


My surroundings vibrated with force as the giants face came to a halt a few inches away from the tallest skyscrapers. 


I quickly covered my ears as a loud explosion of noise threatened to burst my ear drums. I knew all to well what was happening the giant was talking and she was so close that her words threatened my very existence. 


It didn't end their. In fact it only got worse as my body was assaulted by a strange pressure that pushed against my body one moment and pulled it the next. It was wind. I never would know until sometime later how lucky I was to be in the spot I was in at this very moment, for little did I know that this wind was responsible for blowing away whole entire city blocks, realessing a wave of destruction that seemed like mother natures wrath. 


Resisting the pull and push of the wind, I saw a pillar made of dirt, rocks, and buildings rise high in the sky and like a spear pierced a large cave that rested high in the sky. It truly was a sight I never thought I would see in my life.


With little to no warning the giantess rose her head high in the sky, reaching such a distance that I could no longer even see her face at all, for her breasts hid them perfectly. 


"What the hell is happening?" I asked as I watched the giantess bring both of her gigantic hands towards her face level. 


"AHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" 


"Oh no." I said finally catching on to what was happening. 


"ACHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 4: Free Falling! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and come and join the DarkMatter Family at my Patreon! 

Have you ever been in a hurricane before? If the answer is no than I wouldn't recommend it. Imagine if you will, being tossed back and forth with no control or any idea on what's up or down, trust me it sucks. If all that wasn't bad enough, I could hardly breath as this wind itself blew in my face, sucking the very air from my lungs. 


I must have done a dozen backflips before the wind finally had calmed down and I found myself falling towards the ground below. Looking down I must have been at least 100 feet in the air, but hey I'm really bad at estimates so I was probably way higher. All I know for sure was that I was so high that I could barely recognize the wrecked buildings down below, people where simply moving colors to my eyes, and intense cold snuck through my clothes, freezing me to the core. 


In between my screams I was able to notice the buildings, giant rocks, as well as cars, and people that fell right beside me, like me these objects mixed with people where all fallings towards the city below. All of these things where bad of course but the worse thing where the giant drops of saliva that fell right along side us. Squinting my eyes I could just make out the speck sized people that where mixed into the lake sized liquid, drowning in the saliva that came from a simple sneeze from the furry giant. 


I closed my eyes took a deep breath and finally halted my screaming. I knew that I was going to die. I should at least die like a man right?


Haha... WRONG! I opened my eyes for a brief moment and saw a small chance at hope. That chance was a giant grey tail that was sweeping away the city like a broom. That tail appeared right below me and like a person who had no idea how to swim to began to move my arms and legs through the air like a madman, hoping that my wild movement would make me move closer and faster towards the tail before it moved positions. 


"Come on! Come on Come on! Come on!!!" I screamed out loud. 


My wild efforts where soon rewarded for like a missile I found myself flying through a grey forest of the biggest hair I had ever seen in my life. They where almost like mighty trees in twined in a notch. I was afraid as I fell in between these monoliths. What would happen if my body hit even one of these strains of hair. 


"I need to stop my fall. Or at least slow myself down." I said desperately trying to find a solution. 


My surrounding where becoming blurry, from my endless free fall. But even still I could recognize the hair surrounding me. Without thinking I threw my hand out hoping to grab something solid. 


Unfortunately I got my wish. My hand was able to grab ahold of a piece of hair that aloud me to dangle from the edge like a cliff. But such an abrupt stop apparently isn't good for the body, after all I was falling a long way. 


If your not getting where I'm going with this then I'll just tell you. I had screamed louder than I had ever screamed in my life, and yea that also includes when I was falling. Tears where in my eyes as I looked at my shoulder, for it had been dislocated. 


I with as much strength that I could muster pulled myself up onto the hair. At that time I wished that I had taken PE more seriously because it was a challenge. 


"I made it." I said breathing hard while griping my shoulder that radiated nothing but pain.


"What am I going to do know." I said lying on my back trying to come up with some kind of pains. But before I could get a single thought out a loud sound radiated through my ear. I flipped myself over and looked towards the far off distance, where I saw a bright light that hurt my eyes just a little. 


"What the hell is that?" 

***

I wiped my nose with my hand as sneeze had forced my nose to run just a little bit. I still Olin my knees looked around once again at my surrounding. 


"This place truly is strange." I said a little irritated at the situation I found myself in. I had no time for this, their was still a war that needed to be fought. "I have to find a way back home."


I closed my eyes to think about what I needed to do next. It took about a minute for my thoughts to be interrupted by a small prickling feeling on my breast, and face. 


I opened my eyes to see small orange lights accompany by small balls of black smoke. Looking closer towards my chest I saw tiny black dots that seemed almost like gnats but I knew better, I knew that gnats didn't have cannon fire. 


"What the hell am I looking at?" I asked as I was about to swip my hand across my chest destroying these little nuisances once and for all, but before I could do anything I was stopped upon see a large blue portal appear right in front of me. 


I stood up to my full height and stood on guard as a muscular green scaled leg existed the portal and what followed was a green alligator. 


I faked a smile as I looked at the man who I knew to be my enemy. 


"If it isn't John Dinnmer Albertson." I said trying to sound brave. 


The large alligator smirked as he looked at me with angry eyes.


"I finally found you Jacqueline Francine Mills."

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 5: Furry fight by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and come and Join my Patreon to see the GTS comics I’m creating! 

The whole city was in a state of panic. The sky was dark with looming clouds that carried a sweaty, feminine musk, and the wind was howling with a rage never before seen A perfect storm, if there ever was one in a city that has known nothing but peace for years. For some the heat and humidity where the worst parts, it was suffocating, life consuming. They knew that this was no ordinary heat, it belonged to the towering giants looming over the city. One taking the form of a wolf with black leather clothes that did very little to hide her curves and sexiness, and the other a giant muscular  crocodile that whore ruff steel battle armor, both faced each other, ignoring the destruction happening right under their feet. All this destruction and the death that came with it left many wondering what in the world was going to happen. 

***

If their was something that I was bad at, and mind you, I'm pretty good at almost anything that I do, I was bad at hand to hand combat. I mean come on a pretty young thing such as myself dirtying my hands with such brutality, I would never. I mean I could chip a nail, my beautiful grey fur would be stained with blood, I could get hurt. Oh no, I tended to stay away from such activities, but this time as I faced this over sized crocodile, I knew that I didn't have a choice. This was no ordinary solder, no ordinary warrior, no this was an Anthro that had achieved the rank of BEAST. He was BEAST Solder John Dinnmer Albertson and I knew If I wanted to live, I had to fight. 


"Tell me Jacqueline Mills, did you really think that you where going to be able to escape?" Albertson growled as he took a few steps forward, his footsteps like mine creating small dust clouds and black smoke as well as scrapping away more and more of the grey landscape. I was really going to have to look into that. 


"Would you be surprised if I said yes?" I said trying to sound smug, hiding the fear that was clawing at my insides. It really didn't work. 


Albertsons yellow eyes narrowed and his jaw tensed, his teeth flashing in the sunlight. "Then you are as stupid as I always knew you kind to be."


"Ha. Do you say those kind of things to all the ravishing beauty's you meet, or am I just special." I said stroking my fur and getting into a sexy pose that would drive most men I know wild. 


"Enough playing around." Albertson said finally losing his temper. "Return what you stole or else." He said as he pointed his claws at me, which grew in length. 


"Sorry big boy, if you want it, you'll have to come and get it." I said with a smile as I took a combat ready stance. 

My back straight, my chest puffed, and my fangs out. I waited for him to make the first move. 


"Fine! Have it your way!" Albertson yelled as he rushed forward, the ground exploding into a dusty powder filled with grey moss with his every step.


I watched as he rushed towards me, I almost wanted to laugh. "To slow." I said as I easily dodged his charge, my crimson eyes catching his glare, before stopping right behind him. 


"Your name is BEAST Solder John Dinnmer Albertson." I said smiling at the big fool. "Tell me Albertson, tell me who am I?" 


Albertson growled, I could see his muscles tensing up through his Steel armor. "You are one few who have achieved the rank SHADOW. You are SHADOW Solder Jacqueline Francine Mills."


"Indeed I am." I said standing straight. "You know what that means as much as I, don't you?"


Albertson smirked l, which I didn't like even a little. "Indeed I do, Solders under the rank SHADOW are said to be the fastest solder." Albertson took a few steps forward. "Unlike me a BEAST solder that relies on my strength and durability, you a SHADOW rely on you speed and endurance." 


My eyes never left Albertson, If they did then my life would be forfeit. I stayed on guard, not willing to attack. 


"That means..." Albertson continued. 


"That means that I am your worst enemy." I said cutting him off. "After all your strength is useless, if you can't even touch me." I quickly got back into my fighting stance, ready to move at a moments notice. 


"We'll see, we will see..." 

***


I had no choice but to close my eyes as the wind whipped into my face, stinging my eyes and filling my lungs with the sweet, wild air. I opened my eyes back up just in time to see the events happening before my eyes. 


I saw the huge Crocodile dressed in steel armor. I could barely hear their booming words as both these creatures talked to each other, all I was, was a flea on the tail of this giant Wolf, that's all I was. 


I from up above saw the smoke emanating from the city below, I could only imagine the destruction being cause  from down below. 


"Damn it! How am I going to get out of this!" 


My name is Braden Baum, and I am probably going to die. 


"Someone help me!!!"

End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

Chapter 6: Citizen Torment! by Prophet
Author's Notes:

Enjoy and come and check out my other works on Patreon!

The citizens gazed upward in terror as colossal titans, towering over their once-proud city, unleashed destruction with every colossal step. The ground quivered beneath their mighty strides, carving craters that swallowed entire metropolises, while their colossal movements stirred chaotic winds, giving rise to hurricanes that effortlessly lifted people off the ground.


Helplessly, the inhabitants witnessed the demise of their world, overrun by animalistic titans capable of decimating entire mountain ranges with a mere flick of their tails. Nowhere remained safe, no refuge in sight, as the relentless onslaught left them with no escape from the impending cataclysm.


Jacqueline gasped for breath, struggling to regain her composure as she skidded to a halt. The ground beneath her had proven treacherous once again, exacerbating the difficulty of evading Albertson's relentless attacks.


Tiny particles of grey dust floated around her, a testament to the unforgiving skirmish. These fragments clung to her face and tangled in her raven-black hair, a stark contrast to the chaos that unfolded around her.


Albertson, his eyes ablaze with golden intensity, continued his assault. Frustration etched across his face, he bellowed, "Damn you, you foolish wolf! Stand still!"


Amidst the clash, Jacqueline's laughter rang out, defiant and taunting. "Want to catch me that badly, huh?" she quipped, delivering a swift kick towards the crocodile's face.


Albertson intercepted her strike, his powerful arms blocking the attack. Swiftly, he seized her slender leg, triumphantly announcing, "Got you, you little—"


Jacqueline's scream cut through the air as Albertson swung her in a dizzying arc, releasing her to collide violently with the ground. The world spun around her as she rolled uncontrollably.


Amused by his apparent triumph, Albertson finally noticed the peculiar aspect of the battleground. Examining the scraped patches of grey left in the wake of Jacqueline's tumultuous journey, he mused, "How strange." A testing stomp confirmed his suspicion, the grey disappearing beneath his foot.


The battlefield bore witness to an unfolding mystery, as the dynamics of their confrontation revealed an unexpected connection between Jacqueline's movements and the elusive grey patches beneath her.


Jacqueline could almost feel herself losing consciousness as her head slammed into the ground, sending shockwaves rippling through her body.


Gasping for breath, Jacqueline winced as she felt the lingering echoes of crunching sensations against her back, legs, and head. The aftermath of the tumultuous roll left her disoriented and battered, yet an intense determination burned within her eyes.


With a deliberate effort, she pushed herself up from the ground, her body aching but unyielding. The battlefield lay before her, still echoing with the clash between titanic forces. Albertson, momentarily distracted by the mysterious grey patches, turned his attention back to Jacqueline.


She rose her head off the ground, brushing off dirt and debris, her eyes narrowing in fierce resolve as she sat down her legs spread. "You think you've got me cornered," she muttered defiantly, addressing Albertson. The atmosphere crackled with tension as she prepared to face the relentless adversary once more unaware of the little man on her tail.


***


Clutching desperately onto the thick strands of black and grey hair, I struggled to draw breath, hoping against hope to escape the impending free fall. Alien yet feminine legs loomed large, a surreal sight through the tangled strands, connected to feet that left only destruction in their wake below in the city of their kind.


Amidst the chaos, the world transformed into a blur, the once-destructive scene reduced to an indistinct rush of motion. A wild, uncontrollable ride ensued, akin to a rollercoaster spiraling out of control.


"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed, the wind drowning out even the sound of my own voice. The disorienting whirlwind of chaos shifted suddenly, and the sense of free fall gripped me with an overwhelming intensity.


"BBBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!" The deafening impact resonated through the air, and my grip slipped, propelling me into the abyss. Panic set in as I tumbled through the air, hands reaching out desperately for anything to grasp.


"I'm going to die!" I shouted, the world spinning in a disorienting frenzy as I hurtled through the open space, desperately seeking something to anchor me in the tumultuous descent.


The endless sensation of falling abruptly ceased as I collided with what felt like wild branches, each impact jolting my body mercilessly.


Tumbling and rolling, I came to an abrupt halt against the surprisingly forgiving ground, which proved not as hard as my initial fears had led me to believe. Gratitude surged within me—thankful for the reprieve from an anticipated harsh landing.


Wincing, I sat up, my body protesting every movement. "Ah, shit!" I exclaimed, rubbing my throbbing head. A deafening noise echoed around me, and as I looked up, I confronted the colossal face of the creature, a visage that appeared as vast as the moon.


"Damn, she's big," I muttered in awe, the magnitude of the colossal being sinking in.


Confusion gripped me as I scanned my surroundings. "Where the hell am I!?" I exclaimed, grappling with the disorientation that accompanied the surreal encounter with this otherworldly giant.


****


The people looked up at a massive black wall that had crashed down from the sky, causing over a dozen buildings and a large part of the city to be destroyed.


They looked up at the endless wall unaware that they what they were staring at was a massive crotch, for they where in the middle of the giants legs, with no where to run.


The crowd of citizens screamed and panicked as the giant stood there and they all scrambled to get away.


Then a loud screeching sound was heard, and the giant started to move, its right foot lifting, crushing over a dozen city blocks underneath her shoes and then slammed it down with a boom.


The impact shook the ground and the buildings, and everyone who had tried to run fell over.


Then the left foot lifted, and was slammed down with a boom and the people where forced to look up in horror.

***


Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13882