Trailer Park Slave by chulu2
Summary: A rich man suddenly finds himself shrunk and in a trailer park full of poor, dirty women.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3875 Read: 20779 Published: December 06 2009 Updated: December 07 2009
Chapter 1 by chulu2

Some of the characters are from the hit show "My Name is Earl."

Catalina took a job from a wealthy scientist in Camedon County. Matt Smith was wealthy and had an eye on Catalina. But right now it was on her foot. She had been cleaning for him for about a month now. He thought she was not aware that her boss had been shrunk in an accident to almost 2 inches tall! Matt’s assistant, a 43-year-old beauty who will come into the story later, hired Catalina.

Matt had all the money in the world yet here he sat, under the table and watched Catalina's white maids shoes dangle above him. Here he was a billionaire and at the feet of Catalina. Catalina wasn't even an American citizen and broke. But he was not even a bug to this Latino goddess. He decided to introduce himself one day. But not now.

She sat there on her lunch break. Her dirty white Keds sneakers were in front of him. He could smell her feet from the outside of the shoe. P.U. Catalina was talking on the phone to someone. He heard catalina say ok I will do it now. She suddenly looked under the table and looked at Matt. "Ew gross, a bug." She lifted her beautiful hand in the air to take quick work of Matt. Matt screamed, "Noo! I am not a bug." Yelled Matt.

Catalina paused suddenly. She got in real close and looked at the tiny man. "You are a person?" Matt looked into her giant beautiful Mexican face and had a sudden urge to bow down to the help, but he remained sitting.

"I am you employer," he said.

Frozen for a few seconds Catalina cracked a smile and said, "Boss, you are barely a bug. And I knew who you were." Matt paused and thought, how did she know. Then he knew. She had seen is lab and looked at the equipment. But still how…

Catalina broke the silence, "I saw you looking at my shoes the 3rd day on the job. I dropped a napkin and saw you plain as day. You thought I was just a dumb maid." She suddenly picked matt up and held him to her beautiful Latina face. "You are going to give me lots of money. Plus on top of that you will clean my poor feet." She laughed for a few seconds before she removed her white maid shoes than her dirty socks.

"I pulled these out of the hamper this morning. I can barely afford them. But that will soon change wont it?" She said this as she picked matt up and set him on the floor. She then put her dirty-socked foot on top of him and gave him a tiny press. The sweaty film covered him. It smelled of dirt and some cleaning chemicals. That was because catalina liked to work in her socks. The pinesol smell made Matt's eyes water.

He pounded on her foot. Yes, yes! Anything to get her smelly foot off of him. Catalina then picked him up and said, "O by the way, I quit!" She then walked outside and put Matt in her purse. She got into her beat up 1980’s clunker and sputtered off. How could this have happened?

As pointed out earlier in the story, Matt's lovely assistant who looked like Dana Delany, knew Matt had a foot fetish. She was well paid and could actually quit and live off of all the money Matt gave her. She wanted to do something she thought he would like. She talked to the maid Catalina. Catalina agreed to pretend to kidnap Matt and make him her foot slave for a few days. Then Catalina would no longer have to work anymore. She would also make sure she would get her American citizenship.

Back to catalina. At Catalina’s run down trailer she had Matt on her bathroom floor. Judging by the rest of the trailer, which was clean, the bathroom floor seamed to be purposefully left dirty. It smelled of sweat and feet. Matt correctly figured he would soon find out why the floor was so dirty.

Goddess Maid Catalina said as she dropped some wet rag clothes that had been cut to smaller peaces. "Clean my floor. Push the entire dirt into a pile. It better be a tight pile from your standards. I will pick up the pile and throw it out, but the rest of the floor better be spotless and hair free," Catalina giggled. She then shook her mighty hair that went down her back to her ass crack. Dozens of tiny hairs fell every where.

"If I find one hair, other than in the pile that you create you will spend the day tomorrow in your favorite sock." She then wiggled her socked foot. I quickly got to work. Catalina went to the store while I worked. She told Matt he had till sundown, about 6 hours away. It was not a big bathroom, but at his size he was 4 hours into the job and barely half way done. He was grimey and covered in dirt and hairs. But he pictured being in her sock for a day. That would be worse.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hello dummie! You home!" It was a high pitched, whiney white trash voice. "Its Joy. I need to borrow yose all VCR. The girls want to watch a movie." The door was not locked and joy walked in. She was wearing short, shorts. She had on a dirty bra and some flip-flops from the dollar store. She was smoking a cigarette and reeked of booze. But under her greasy unclean skin from no running water and cheep makeup was an attractive woman. She had a spare tire forming had put on weight since her husband went on the run. "Hello! Dummie."

She saw the VCR and walked past the bathroom. I tried to hide but there was no where. She stopped and looked down. "Damn roaches. I hate ya’ll" She lifted her dirty flip flopped foot up and prepared for a squishing. Matt thought what a way to go. Under some poor white trashy milf. She stopped and put her foot down. She got on her hands and knees and looked real close at Matt. Her blue eyes scanned Matt real close.

"OMG you’re like, a tiny man. You’re coming with me." She then picked him up and said. "I ain't gots no pockets to hide you in so…" she unzipped her dusty short, shorts and stretched a pair of panties that actually said Monday. It was Friday. She dropped him in her crotch. "I gots a mild break out of the Herpes and junk, but youse just going to have to ignore it." She then closed her panties and zipped up her short shorts. Matt was in hell. The smell was beyond describing. Her beat up, raw, herpe infested snatch pulled him in as Joy walked.

It was hot outside and Joy snuck out of Catalina's Trailer. This was not part of the plan. Having Joy Turner, finding and kidnapping a billionaire. Catalina would have no idea what happened and would figure Matt escaped. But at the moment he was being raped. There was no other name to call what he was going through.

Covered in slimy stuff that came out of her. Joy did some prostituting sometimes. That’s why I said she was raping Matt. How many diseases did the women have? One of her open sores pushed some blood into Matt's face and eyes. Joy got home and went to her bedroom. She took out an empty glass jar and pulled Matt off of her wet pussy and put the slimy Matt in the jar. She had not bothered to clean him and he had no way to get the stink off.

"I gots to run off now. You stay put." Joy then put a lid on the jar. She quickly left. Joy was stupid and forgot to leave air holes in the lid. Matt sat down and started to breathe slowly. His only hope was Joy to come back in time before he suffocates. I am doomed thought Matt. Soon he started feeling sleepy.

Suddenly, he heard the door of the trailer open and the pounding of feet. It was Joys 3 girls. Tisha was 12. Brandy was 10, and Little Liz was only 6. They were very pretty like their mother. But Tisha and Britney had darkish brown hair and olive skin, because their daddy was black. They were all wearing skirts and sandals. But they were dressed more conservetally and nicer than there mother.

Say what you want about Joy, but she takes care of her girls. He heard Joy say, "go to the bedroom ya’ll, I gots to show you something." Hearing that was bittersweet for Matt. He would get air but he heard the thundering feet and screaming from the girls as they ran into the bedroom. Joy picked up the jar and opened the lid. She then dropped Matt onto the bed. "What is it mom?" asked Tisha. Joy said, "It’s a tiny man honey."

Little Liz got real close to Matt. She was a younger clone of her mommy. She had long honey blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Matt looked up at the curious face and realized just how helpless he was when Liz’s long blonde hair knocked him over. Liz giggled. "He’s cute. Can I take him to my room and play with him mommy?" Matt got suddenly scared of the "tiny" little girl. Liz suddenly got her face close to Matt. Her cute button nose sniffed him. "P.U. mommy. He stinks like bad fish."

Joy simply said, "go wash up for supper and wash the smelly man too." The little girl yelled in excitement and picked up the Billionaire with her tiny delicate fingers. Liz looked at Matt and giggled. "That’s your new name. Stinky." They all laughed and Joy gave Matt a look that said if he told them where he was earlier, he would have a date with Joy’s toilet bowl. The name Stinky stuck. That was his new name. Stinky. How low.

Liz alone went out side to a water pump and washed up because there plumbing was on the fritz. The cool water felt good on matt. The little girl dried matt off on her shirt and said, "Since you like being smelly, you can play on my smelly toes."

She sat down on an old lawn chair and removed her tiny feet from her sandals. She dropped ‘Stinky’ in between her big and second toes. She lifted her foot straight up and laughed. She played this game for a few minutes. Twirling her foot with ‘Stinky.’ Grime and dirt from a hard day of playing in dirt covered matt.

The little girl could not understand why he wanted to be so smelly. Maybe he likes it thought the girl. She honestly believed she made a mistake cleaning him. He likes it so I will put him in between my stinky toes. Her friend older friend Kim came by. She is 8 and is nicked named bean pole. This is because she is tall for her age but skinny. She and her mother live in a crouded trailer. Matt looked down at her feet and noticed they looked tough and very, very, dirty.

She explained a little about ‘Stinky.’ Kim asked, "he really likes to be stinky and smell real bad?" Liz said, "he sure does." She then lifter her foot up to Kim. The now tired Matt looked up at the poor, skinny, shoeless girl. She took matt from Liz’s foot and sat down. She crossed her leg and pressed matt against the bottom of her dirty sole.

She ran around bare foot on asphault. A layer of tar covered Matt and he really felt small. Plus her feet were like sandpaper. Kim loved the feeling of power. After a few minutes of this Kim gave Matt back to Liz. She ran home. She wanted to tell her aunt Britney about what she found. After she did, her Aunt and her big friend went to find the tiny man.

Liz played with ‘Stinky’ between her feet for a while longer when Matt heard a voice and saw two of the trailer parks finest women. 18 year old Britney and her 33 year old lover "Big Birtha". Birtha had tattoos all over and lived up to her name. She was six feet and 250 pounds. She had on the standard biker outfit and all. So did Britney but looked like Mila Kunis if she was skinny, white trashy and unkempt with tattoos and a nose ring. She had a buzz cut head. She had to be a dike. Birtha had spent half her life in and out of prisons and jails. She looked big and tough and ugly.

Britney looked down at Matt between the little girl’s toes. She gently grabbed her foot and got a close look. "What is it?" Birtha asked as she lit up another smoke. "It’s a tiny man." Her breath smelled of booze and tobacco. She had yellow teeth and probably never visited a dentist. What a shame. Such potential.

"Grab him and let’s go." Said Birtha. She gently plucked Matt from the girl’s toes. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The girl yelled out. Joy and her sisters ran outside. Joy stopped in her tracks looking at Birtha. "Just what the hell you think ya’ll doing?" yelled Joy. Birtha stepped toward Joy and said, "were taking the tiny man, so back off." While this was going on Britney had taken Matt over to Birtha’s bike and hollered to leave.

Joy was so stunned to do anything as Birtha hopped on the bike and drove off. The girl was ok and no harm done thought Joy, but I am going to find and get him back, somehow. They went inside.

Things were getting out of hand for Matt. It did not matter who had Matt. Anyone from Birtha to a tiny little girl could easily kill him. The biker chicks pulled up to a motel off the interstate. They got a room and Matt was on the cracked cheep motel sink. He thought he saw a roach running around the floor. He was correct. Birtha slammed her worn biker boots on the roach. CRUNCH! It rumbled the sink and shook Matt to the core.

Birtha was actually smart. She had earned a business degree while in prison. So unlike Joy, she started interrogating Matt. She had a pen and recorded everything. Britney just sat and watched TV. She could care less about what he said. She just wanted him inside her smelly snatch.

Matt told her everything quickly and truthfully. Birtha ment business and told Matt that if he was caught in a lie she would put him on the floor and slam her boot on him instantly. She was serious and remember she was also crazy, but not stupid. Birtha yelled at Britney. "Yo, bitch this motherfucker is worth a lot of money. Billions!" The sound of this got Britney and even Birtha wet.

They were both poor and told they would never amount to anything. Their bodies had not been well taken care off. But now they felt powerful thinking about putting Matt up their ass. A billionaire up their worthless asses. To be continued.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1387