A Witch's Trial by NRawkGTS
Summary:

With the spooky holiday fast approaching, and no sign of the usual nonsense that resident, self-profess idol, Elizabeth Báthory, typically gets involved with, someone else wants to take the reigns and make a festive celebration.  With her Master's blessing and permission from Chaldea's Director, Abigail Williams intends to make it a fun, spooky, safe night to remember...


Categories: Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 21239 Read: 6743 Published: October 24 2023 Updated: November 15 2023
Story Notes:

So, I had originally planned to write and release this last year, during the unexplained gap between Halloween events, but then I got too busy and I knew if I didn't get it out this year, I'd lose all motivation to write it at all.  And I didn't want that, so here we are with an extra story for the month of October!

1. A Bit Too Naughty by NRawkGTS

2. Fear and Games 01 - Null the Void by NRawkGTS

3. Fear and Games 02 - Consumed the Lust by NRawkGTS

4. Fear and Games 03 - Lost the Pleasure by NRawkGTS

5. Fear and Games 04 - Flames and Passion by NRawkGTS

A Bit Too Naughty by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/10/24]

Planning and running the perfect Halloween party is hard.  Thankfully for the young Foreigner, there were plenty of people and Servants willing to help her make it work.  The only problem was the amount of power she needed to draw from her Outer God in order to maintain all the spooky decorations she made.  If she didn't find out where all the Elisa Particles were going soon...

Tags: Loli Pred, Vore, Same-Size Vore, Fatal Vore, Implied Digestion




October 17, 2022


“Hmm?  You want to do something for Halloween, Abby?”  With the spooky-themed holiday fast approaching, Ritsuka was preparing for the inevitable call to action to repair a minute singularity with Elizabeth Bathory involved in some way, shape, or form.  Seasonal events follow a pattern like that, and yet everything had been a bit too quiet.


Nodding her head enthusiastically, the young, blonde Foreigner smiled up at him.  “It doesn’t look like Elizabeth-chan is going to do anything this year, and Da Vinci-chan said she hasn’t detected anything yet.  If we don’t do anything with the Elisa Particles gathering, something bad could happen, right?  So, I want to use them to decorate for Halloween!”


“Another highly specific type of particle, huh?”  Smiling through a weary sigh, the dark-haired Magus placed a hand on her head and ruffled her silky-smooth locks.  “Just make sure you ask for help if you need it, okay?  Also, go get the Director’s permission.”


“Okay!  Thanks, Master~!”  Hugging her gentle, kind Master, Abby took off down the hall.


“Don’t push yourself!”


“Kay~!”




Despite the Servants of Chaldea being the defenders of humanity and fighting alongside them for so long, the portly, mustachioed mage from a noble lineage just couldn’t help but fear certain Heroic Spirits.  Most notable were the inhuman Servants, like the oni of Mt. Ooe, Divine Spirits, and notorious Anti-Heroes, but there was no entire Class of Servants that scared the Musik family head like the Foreigner Class did.  Of the six Foreigners Chaldea had encountered, Ritsuka had somehow managed to not summon the one who appeared to be the safest, the Heroic Spirit of the Voyager space probe.  Putting the Servantverse Foreigner, Mysterious Heroine XX, aside, all the Foreigners in Chaldea were so terrifying, that he had to ban the use of their third ascension form just for some peace of mind… except for the newer, swimsuit-wearing Abigail Williams who’s first ascension was closer to her Outer God.


And yet, standing on the other side of his desk was Chaldea’s first, and if the others of her class are to be believed, most powerful Foreigner asking for a ridiculous favor.


“A-A Halloween party, you say?”  Composing himself as much as he could, Goredolf could barely think straight as, it wasn’t so much the party she was asking permission for, but to be allowed to use her third ascension to set it up.  Perhaps in a misguided attempt to demonstrate that everything would be fine, or maybe she wanted the assertiveness that came with it, the young girl had switched to her banned form after entering his office to discuss the matter.  “And you want to do so i-in that form?”


“Halloween usually generates enough magic to fill a Holy Grail after all.  So, to prevent someone else from using it, I’ll need to be able to control and contain it all.”  Nodding, the lanky, grey-skinned girl summoned some tentacles to use as a seat.  “And I’m sure this form can control it the best.  Of course, I’ll give any excess magical energy to Chaldea.  So may I, Goredolf-oji– no.  Goredolf-oniisan?”


“Don’t think you can butter me up with compliments, young lady.  You’re decades too early to go head-to-head with the Indomitable Gordy in political manipulation.”  Puffing out his chest, though his words denied her flattery, the smile on his face told another story.  “Well, I’d feel better letting a Caster handle such potent concentrations of magical energy, but you are one of the most responsible of the children Servants in Chaldea, so I suppose I can allow it.”


“Really?!”  Instantly shifting back to her most innocent form, dismissing all the tentacles that were filling the room, Abby ran around the large desk between them and hugged the older gentleman’s arm.  “Thank you, Goredolf-ojisan~!”  With permission granted and so much to do, she took off out of the room as abruptly as she arrived, her giggling echoing as she went.


Fixing his uniform, Goredolf cleared his throat and wiped the sweat from his brow.  “I’m still in my twenties, thank you very much.”  He grumbled, pressing a button on his intercom.  “Technical Advisor, I have authorized Foreigner Abigail Williams the use of her third ascension until November 1st, 2022.  If you detect her…”



October 24, 2022


There was more work involved in organizing a Halloween party than she originally anticipated.  Thankfully, there were more than enough Servants and staff willing to help her after finding out what she was trying to do.  Her friends, the nice grown-ups, Mash, and of course, her Master were all willing to lend a hand if she needed it.  However, even with everything she was doing, there was a noticeable lack of Elisa Particles to fuel her magic as she conjured safe eldritch decorations of writhing tentacles, blinking eyeballs, and gaping maws around the base.


Tapping more into the power of her Outer God, Sut-Typhon, Abby was able to scrounge up the magical energy she needed to maintain her tentacly decor, but doing so came with its own risks.  The whispers are getting louder…  I can hear them when I’m awake now too.  B-But I need to make sure Master has fun this Halloween… especially with what the other me did during the summer camp.  The voices infecting the dark corners of her mind weren’t speaking in a tongue or structure that she understood, but she was able to recognize it as a language.  She was edging closer to Sut-Typhon’s influence, though she was able to resist… for now.  Where are all the Elisa Particles?  There should be more here.  Is someone else taking them?  None of the Elizabeth-chans have been acting up–!?  Wait…  Where are all the Elizabeth-chans?  I’ve seen the Carmilla-oneesans around, but none of the Elizabeth-chans.


With how busy she had been, Abby neglected to keep an eye on the Heroic Spirit that kicked off the trend of there being an event to deal with each Halloween.  Thankfully, Castle Csejte was easy enough to locate with how often Chaldea Rayshifted to it.


If they aren’t there, I’ll have to ask Master to locate them, just in case.  Opening a gate in front of her as she got out of bed, Abby grinned, manifesting her third ascension’s appearance as she walked forward.  “And if they are being naughty, I’ll have to punish them… just a bit.”



Castle Csejte


It was unacceptable.  The first time caught her off guard, but who could have predicted an inverted pyramid falling onto her precious Castle Csejte in the first place?  It was too ridiculous.


And then for Himeji Castle to come crashing down on top of the pyramid just added humiliation to her already tarnished reputation.  Kicked out of her own castle not once, but twice?  She couldn’t let that happen to her again.  She wouldn’t!


“Are you sure this is a good idea?”  The voice of her other, Caster self cast doubt on her mind as Elizabeth Bathory guarded the factory that mass-produced inferior copies of her Mecha Alter Ego in her scarlet bikini armor.


“Trust me, with all the Elisa Particles we’re gathering, it won’t matter if BB tries to drop the moon on us, we’ll be ready.”  Boasting confidently with her trusty sword and shield in hand, the violet-horned girl glanced back at the two mechanical doppelgangers strapped to the cobbled-together generator they all fixed.  “Your spell should keep anyone from noticing what we’re doing, so just let the Mecha Eli-chans absorb all the Elisa Particles Halloween is generating.  After we protect our castle, we’ll pop over to Chaldea really quick, kidna–uh, I mean invite Koinu to a private, all-night concert and serenade him until he’s helplessly and completely devoted to us!”


“You know what?  You’re right!”  Dismissing her doubts, the thought of giving their Master a private, Halloween concert was all that mattered now.  “I’m going to sing my heart out and leave Koinu in tears!”


“Heh, our singing always brings Koinu to tears, but at least you get the point.”


“Ahh~  So this is where all the Elisa Particles are going.”  Interrupting their merry mode, the sweet yet menacing tone of a young girl's voice echoed through the factory.  “I suppose I should have known.  Elisa Particles would react more favorably towards you, Elizabeth-chan~”  Abigail giggled as she stepped out from a radiantly glowing, keyhole-shaped portal.


“A-Abby?!  Wh-What are you doing here?”  Pointing her sword at the young invader, Elizabeth’s body began to tremble.  Dozens of dark, swirling masses of magical energy summoned forth thick, wriggling tentacles formed behind the menacing Foreigner Servant.  “I-I haven’t done anything wrong!  This is my castle, a-and… and…”


Giggling playfully Abigail surrounded the Fresh Blood Demoness with more gates with a wave of her hand. “Oh, I know, Elizabeth-chan~  You haven’t done anything wrong, yet.”  Her sweet voice slowly warped and deepened, taking on an eerie, foreboding tone as her three eyes glowed with power.  “I can even forgive forcing me to draw so much power from Sut-Typhon for my Halloween party.  You didn’t know and were just trying to protect your home.  Such a good girl.”


“R-Right?  So y-you wanted to h-host a Halloween party this year?  W-Well, if you n-need some more en-entertainment, I s-suppose I could free up some time–Hey!!”  Pushing through her fear, the scarlet-haired girl tried to negotiate with the white-haired terror, only to be interrupted as a tentacle sprung forth from one of the gates encircling her.  Reacting on instinct more than conscious thought, Elizabeth cleanly cleaved the appendage in half with one stroke, spinning to cut down the two that lunged at her from behind and jumped back as a new gate opened under her.  “Abby?!  What are you doing?  Can’t we talk about this?”


“Hmmm…  I didn’t think you’d be that fast.  Ah, you must be boosting your parameters with the Elisa Particles you’ve collected.  Well, it should be safe to undo another lock.”  Manifesting and thrusting one of her oversized keys into a void in space in front of her, Abigail’s magical power surged as a gigantic gate appeared above the generator the two Mecha Eli-chans were attached to.  “After all, while I forgive you for inconveniencing me…” Summoning a powerful, dark appendage to come down and wrap around the battery of potent magical energy, she ripped it from its casing and dragged it back into the space Qlipoth connected to.  “...For planning to kidnap Master, you must be puni–AHH!  AAAHHHHH!”  Doubling over and clutching her stomach, Abigail writhed in pain as she cried out in pain.  “N-No!  No, stay back!!  D-Don’t look at me!  Don’t!”


Despite it looking like Abigail was incapacitated for some reason, Elizabeth was paralyzed in fear as the eldritch energy oozing from the young Foreigner spiked.  The air became saturated in dense, slimy mana that permeated her ether body and muddied her thoughts.  A-Abby?  What’s happening?


Reality warped and twisted around the girl as she flailed in agony.  The rampaging tentacles wrecked the underground factory and tore space at the seams.  More tentacles invaded through the tears spreading the destruction further.


“My, my… this isn’t good.  She’s pushed herself too far.”  Walking past the immobilized Saber, another Abigail Williams in a skimpy, dark bikini grabbed Elizabeth by her horns and dragged her closer to the madness unfolding.  “Taking the magical energy you gathered must have pushed her over the edge.  The Outer God has taken notice of the vulnerable state she’s in.”  As she got closer, the writhing appendages avoided slamming into her, clearing a path as she got to her out-of-control other.


“Huh?!  I-Isn’t that, like, really bad!?”  Panicking at this information, Elizabeth still couldn’t move her body well, but somehow being in contact with the version of Abigail their Master brought back from the latest singularity eased the dread overwhelming her.  “What’ll happen to the world?  To Koinu?!  We have to stop her!”


“Hmm?  Well, I don’t really care about the world, but I won’t sit back if Master’s in danger.”  Crouching down next to her pained other as she fought to resist her Outer God, the swimsuited Abby pulled her into an embrace.  “Abby?  Abby, shhh.  It’s okay.  It’ll all be okay.”


Her screams dying down and pain subsiding, the young Foreigner weakly looked up at her doppelganger, sweating profusely.  “Huh?  O-Other me?  I-I messed up…  I c-can’t st-stop him.  He’s coming!”


“Shhh.  It’s okay.  As unpleasant as you can be to look at, your love for Master is something we share.  We’ll lend you our strength to protect Master.  Won’t we, Elizabeth?”


“What?  Er… I mean, y-yeah!  Of course.  If it’s to protect Koinu, I’ll do it!”


“Good.  Now then, Abby, my other self, I’ll merge with you for a bit to help pull your Spirit Origin out of the Madness consuming you, but you’ll need the strength to drag yourself out.  So…”  Gently laying her pain-wrack counterpart down, the bathing-suited Foreigner held the bikini-armored Saber over her.  “...eat up.”


Dangling limply over one Abigail, Elizabeth couldn’t look back at the other one, but she still looked around wildly.  “Huh?!  Wh-What do you mean!  She can’t eat me!”


“Why not?  You have two juicy Spirit Origins fused together inside you and your flavor–er, I mean your power is enhanced right now.  I’m sure you’ll be delici–uh, I mean a big help.”  Crackling maliciously, even if this version of Abigail agreed to help Ritsuka, and to a certain extent Chaldea, she still harbored a deep hatred of Servants.


Parasitic dreams that feed on the living and ultimately hurt her Master.  Her time in Chaldea had amended that view to know that not all Servants were so selfish, but a selfish, merciless, self-proclaimed idol?  She was not to be trusted.


“B-But Elizabeth-chan i-is too big.”  Not rejecting the idea itself, the pain-wracked Abby was more concerned with her physical limitations preventing her from doing so.


“Ab–mmph?!”


Covering Elizabeth’s mouth, the other Abigail smiled down at her other.  “Don’t worry, all you have to do is get her into your belly.  Our body is more resilient than you might think.”


Nodding, Abby opened a small gate over Elizabeth’s head and slowly had long, thin tentacles descend and wrap around her body.


Unable to move or fight back, the young noblewoman watched helplessly as she was pulled through the mass of sickening, mind-breaking magic portal into a tight, dark, slimy prison of flesh.  N-No!  This isn’t wh-what I think it is… is it?  There wasn’t enough room for her to fit comfortably in the constrictive space as more of her body was forced in and it stretched tightly against her.  Powerful acids were already stinging her flawless skin, and the armor plating barely keeping her covered was melting quickly.  The powerful muscles undulating around her squeezed tightly, painfully, as her body curled up, tucking her knees into her chest as she was fully imprisoned with just her tail left to join her.


“How can Abby fit us in her stomach!?”


“I don’t know!  Ouch!  It hurts!  It hurts, Abby!  L-Let me out!  Please!”  Trying to reason with the Abigails, the diminishing surface area of her tail exposed to the cool air counted down the time she had left to do something, anything to free herself.  But her body refused to listen to her.  Instinctually she knew right away: there was no fighting what Abigail Williams was connected to.  She could only hope for a miracle.  “Please!  I’ll be good, I swear!  Abby!  Abby!!!”




Rubbing her other’s bloated stomach, the swimsuited Abigail hummed softly as she listened to the muffled cries of the wannabe idol.  “Ufufu.  What a lovely voice you have, Elizabeth.  Sing all you want, your punishment will not be altered.  Enjoy your swan song, Blood Countess.”


“Ohh~!  I c-can feel her.  Sh-She’s wiggling s-so much.  It feels s-so nice~!”  Embracing the soothing sensation of a full belly, Abby didn’t concern herself with what fate she was condemning her fellow Servant to.  Thanks to the mana she was stripping from the Saber, her mind was clearing up.


“Good.  Take your time and digest her nice and slowly.  Though we come from the same Saint Graph, it’ll take a bit for me to match our Spirit Origin.”  Helping Abby sit up, the other Foreigner sat behind her, pressing their backs together.  “Then… we’ll have to do something special with Master for Halloween, okay?”


“Mmhmm~!”  Nobbing, Abby rubbed her wriggling belly as Elizabeth’s voice continued to sing out in desperation.  Unlike how she normally sings, Abby could listen to this song forever.


Trying to adjust her Spirit Origin to match her others, when the bathing suit-clad Abigail finally synced up with her others, she was able to properly gauge the damage Sut-Typhon had done.  “Oh… This is far worse than I thought…”



October 30, 2022


Under normal circumstances, seeing so much eldritch corruption and eerie decor around Chaldea would be cause for alarm.  Tentacles writhed in the shadows, coiled around furniture legs and support pillars, and flickered in and out of existence in the corner of one’s vision occasionally.  Surveillance devices were replaced with disembodied eyeballs, and an innocent girl’s ominous giggle echoed through the halls periodically, never more than a whisper, but enough to give the foreboding atmosphere the ambiance of unease and that someone was always watching.


But with how open she was with what she was doing, there was no need to actually fear the grotesque hellscape that Abby transformed the facility into.  If poked, the tentacle might gently wrap around a finger or arm but never bound anyone unwillingly and released whatever they coiled around without resistance.  The eyeballs didn’t interfere with Chaldea’s security and the hauntingly sweet giggles never distracted someone in the middle of work.  Everything was kept within safe margins and had an eerie, unsettling cuteness to it.


Heading back to his room after another long day of hard work, Ritsuka admired all the hard work Abby put into preparing for Halloween.  Da Vinci had been monitoring Csejte Castle to make sure nothing was happening under their noses, but it looked like this Halloween would only have the surprises the young Foreigner had planned for them.


I can’t wait for tomorrow.  Smiling at the wriggling mass of tentacles and teeth surrounding an eyeball that clung to the wall across from his door, Ritsuka’s excitement bubbled up inside him.  I’ve never had a ‘normal’ Halloween in Chaldea yet.


“Ah!  Master~!  Are you going to bed already?”  Coming around the corner, the young Foreigner ran up to and wrapped her arms around him.  “I worked really hard to prepare a big surprise for you tomorrow.  You won’t be mad if I become a bit of a bad girl tomorrow though, w-will you?”


Smiling down at his affectionate, innocent Servant, Ritsuka patted her gently on the head and hugged her back.  “Well, if you go too far, I’ll have to scold you, but I don’t think a bit of mischief on Halloween is a bad thing.  If it comes down to it, I’ll go with you to make any apologies you need to–hmm?  Hey, Abby?  Did you do something to your Spirit Origin?  Something feels different about you.”


“Huh?  O-Oh!  Um…  I-It’s nothing, Master.  The other me is helping me out a bit is all.”  Releasing her hold of the young Magus, Abby waved her hand, and the door to his room opened.  From the darkness, dozens of thick, powerful tentacles sprung out and wrapped around Ritsuka.  “You just need to go to sleep so we can have fun tomorrow!”


Unconcerned about being grappled and restrained by the eldritch appendages, Ritsuka just nodded and let out a yawn.  “Sure, but you rest up too.  It’d be a shame if you couldn’t enjoy the festivities you worked so hard to set up.  Do you need me to do anything special for you?”


“Hmm…  All I really want is for you to play with me all~ day tomorrow.  Would that be too much to ask?”


“Barring any emergencies that might come up, I’ll play with you as long as you want.”


Grinning happily, Abigail jumped up and wrapped her arms around her Master’s neck.  “Thanks, Master!  And don’t worry, I won’t let anyone but me be naughty tomorrow.”  Pulling herself up, Abby pressed her lips against his cheek before releasing him and waving as the tentacles binding him retreated into his room.  “Good night~!”


Caught off guard by the out-of-character forwardness, Ritsuka couldn’t even wave back as the door got further and further away from him.  “Good nigh–!?”  Unable to wave, he wanted to bid her a good night but froze as her innocent smile twisted into a menacing smirk.  Her three eyes aglow with power, she cackled as he fell further and further into a mind-numbing darkness as her voice rang ominously in his head.


“And good luck~”


- To be continued…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Fear and Games 01 - Null the Void by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/10/31]

Chaldea's first, non-Elizabeth Halloween starts, hosted by the mischievous priestess of Sut-Typhon, Abigail Williams!
There will be thrills.  There will be chills.  But it won't all be fun and games.

Tags: Loli Pred, Vore, Shrunken Play, Implied Fatal Vore, Feet, Playful Pred




October 31, 2022


Jolting awake in a cold sweat and with a racing heartbeat, Ritsuka gasped for breath as his body trembled for some reason.  Did I have a bad dream?  Or was it even a dream to begin with?  Looking around, the lights cast his room in a dim, dark purple glow, adding to the spooky atmosphere, and the walls pulsed and rippled as if they were made of organic matter.  “Abby really went all out with the eldritch horror aesthetic.  It really feels like I’ve been dragged to a world beyond our own.”  Dismissing the uneasy feeling in his gut as an unconscious reaction to the unnerving decor and dozens of eyes watching him, Ritsuka got up.


However, as he went to tidy up his bedding, the sheets were still bulged out as if someone else was curled up under them for a split second before deflating and settling flat on the mattress.  It happened so quickly, before his eyes even had a chance to focus on it, so he wasn’t sure if there had been something there or not.


“If I remember correctly, the Outer God connected to Abby used fear and madness to drive people insane, right?  Maybe she’s a bit too well-matched for Halloween.”  Trying to ignore the vanishing shadows and movement that ceased the moment he focused on it, Ritsuka got dressed as the sense of wrongness continued to weigh on his mind.  “But, it’ll be one to remember!”  Embracing the terror and anticipation, he grinned as he finished tying his shoes and went to see what festivities the young Foreigner prepared for everyone.  “Hmmm…  Though, now that I think about it, Mash usually wakes me up.  I wonder where–?”


*Knock, knock, knock*


“Senpai?  Are you awake yet?”  Just as he was about to open his door someone gently knocked from the other side.  “You have to see what Abby’s done.  Come on out.”


“Mash?  I was just wondering where you were.”  Recognizing the gentle voice of his diligent kouhai, Ritsuka opened the door without hesitation.  “Did you sleep in to–Gaahh!”  As the door slid open, the young Master jumped back and fell to his butt.  Instead of the bespectacled Demi-Servant he was expecting to greet him, a writhing mass of dark tentacles, blinking eyes, and gaping mouths in a humanoid shape stood in the hall of flesh and darkness.  “What the hell!”


“Hmmm?  SenPai?  WhaT’s WRong?  yOu loOk a bIT pAle.”  Trying to imitate Mash’s cadence and mannerisms the creature leaned forward and held out a limb of wriggling flesh to help him up.


“Alright, you got me pretty good, Abby.”  His confusion and shock quickly passing, Ritsuka grinned and reached out to accept the helping hand with a chuckle.  “But you know you’re not supposed to imitate anyone’s appearance or voice, not after that incident with Kiyohime…”  Not fully allowing the repressed memory to surface, it was a reminder that special rules exist because Servants are such special, powerful beings.


As the visage of the tentacled horror faded to reveal the mischievously snickering Foreigner, Abby pulled Ritsuka to his feet.  “Did I scare you?  Were you afraid, Master~?”


“Yeah, I wasn’t expecting something like that.”  Laughing with her, Ritsuka patted the grey-skinned girl’s head through her oversized hat.  “I know you wanted to spend all day playing together, but I didn’t think you’d be the one to wake me up today.  Was Mash busy this morning, or did you convince her to let you wake me up?”


“Hmm…  It’s not just Mash-oneechan, everyone else will be preoccupied all day, so it’ll just be you and me playing together, Master.”


Cocking an eyebrow at the odd phrasing of her response, Ritsuka looked up and down the corridor.  Like his room, all of Chaldea seemed to have been twisted and warped with eldritch horrors and unnerving tentacles.  The squelching of slick flesh coiling around itself and irregular, low, thumping pulse of the walls rippling invoked the concept of being consumed whole by a creature alien to their dimension.  There was nobody else around except for him and Abigail, though that wasn’t exactly uncommon at this time in the morning, but with the creepy atmosphere, even something as mundane as that unsettled his heart.


“Master?  What’s wrong?  Did I make everything too scary?”  Noticing that he hadn’t replied yet, Abigail tugged at his sleeve as a more innocent expression crossed her adorable face.  “Is it too much?  You don’t hate it, do you?  Should I have held back a bit more?”


This is her holding back?!  Well, I suppose going all out would be inviting her Outer God here directly, but still.  Kneeling to look her in the eye, Ritsuka smirked and shook his head.  “Abby is always such a good girl, you act a bit too grown-up sometimes.  It’s okay to be selfish, even inconvenience others a bit.  Like I said before: as long as you don’t hurt anyone else, you have my full support.”


Though he intended for his words to reassure her, they seemed to have the opposite effect as she lowered her head more and backed away from him.  “...if they all would have just stayed out of my way, they would have been fine…”


Though she said it in a hushed tone, she clearly meant for him to hear her lamentation.  “Huh?  What do you mean–!”  About to get her to clarify what she meant, Ritsuka froze as, under the deafeningly quiet, omnipresent sounds of writhing and pounding flesh, he heard voices.  Cries of pain, screams of terror, howls of horror, echoing elation, bellowing pleasure, rapturous revelry, voices filled with fear and joy mixed into an unending, eerie chorus that filled the halls.  “Abby?!  What have–!”  Snapping his attention back to the corrupted Foreigner, he was a moment too late as she stepped through a gate and disappeared.


Her sinister, playful giggling echoed around him and the entire facility shook as her voice spoke.  “I’m so sorry, Master~!  I swear, this wasn’t my plan initially.  I just wanted to celebrate a fun Halloween with you, you have to believe me.  But…  I went too far and became a bit too naughty.  I am a bad girl, after all, lying to and tricking so many people.  Lying to and tricking you.”  Any joy she was taking in the madness of her own design drained from her voice in acknowledging the wrongs she was doing to him in particular.


‘Went too far?’  Does that mean she slipped up and let Sut-Typhon’s power corrupt her?  Horrified by the implications, Ritsuka regretted ever allowing her to use her third ascension form so frivolously.  The Director was right!  I should have listened to him!


“Undoing Mash-oneesan’s seal before Halloween is over will put an end to this, but you’ll have to release Kama-chan, Shiki-oneesan, Kiara-obasan, and Aśvatthāman-oniisan first.  With them, she can resist Sut-Typhon’s madness and protect you from going insane.  However, as the priestess of an Outer God, it’ll be my job to stop you, so we might as well make a game of it, right~?”  Energized by the excitement of a game, Abigail’s melancholy passed as she continued to explain the rules.  “I’ll give you a five-minute head start each round before I start looking for you.  If I catch you, I’ll play with you a bit before sending you back to the start where you’ll receive a penalty.  With you’re mental fortitude though, I think you could withstand five penalties and keep playing, but not a single one more.  But watch out for the traps and obstacles I set up too, they shouldn’t be anything you can’t escape from, but they’ll slow you down for a bit.”


“Abby.  Please, you have to fight it!  We can fight toget–”


“NOOO!”  Screaming in fear and anger, Abigail vehemently refused his offer of cooperation.  “It’s too late for me, but I won’t let some Outer God take you from me!  I’m doing this to save you, Master!  If you can’t stop me, then just fall to madness and join me.  If you do, I can protect you…”  The desperation shook her voice, but the one thing she couldn’t ask for was his help.  Not this time.  “...but that’s not what my Master would do.  You’ll fight until the bitter end, won’t you?”


Steeling his resolve, Ritsuka nodded.  “Of course I will!  And when this is all over, I’m going to punish you for being such a bad girl, understand?  I won’t let you off easy by sending you beyond our universe.  You are my Servant, Abigail Williams!”


“Yes, Master!”  Perking up at the type of response only someone as gentle and kind as Ritsuka could give, Abigail giggled playfully again.  “Then, as my last act as your Servant before our game begins, I’ll tell you where to find everyone.  Mash-oneechan is in the Control Room, Kiara-obasan is in the infirmary, Kama-chan is in the library, Shiki-oneesan is in the kitchen, and Aśvatthāman-oniisan is in the generator.  Good luck, Master~  I look forward to my ‘punishment’ when this is all over.”


As Abby’s voice faded away, Ritsuka looked up and down the corridor once more.  The unnatural movement of pulsing flesh and noodly appendages no longer seemed creepily novel, there was no telling what sort of traps they hid.  Eyeing the door to his room, holding up in there passed his mind for a moment, but was quickly dismissed.  Shaking the fear and doubt from his head and slapping his cheeks for motivation, he needed to plan how to win and save everyone, Abigail included.


Everyone’s basically equally far from me, so I guess it doesn’t matter who I prioritize.  But Abby never said she wouldn’t use her gates to teleport around, so maybe I should go for someone who can match that sort of mobility.  Without more to go off of, Ritsuka needed to take each Servant’s special abilities and skills into consideration.  Abigail was kind enough to give him multiple chances, but he didn’t want to have to rely on those either.  I have no idea what the penalties could be either, so being able to get away could save me even if she does see me.  And of the Servants available to me, Saber Shiki-san fits all of those criteria.


With his destination set, the young Magus turned and took off down the hall toward the kitchen.  He had less than five minutes before Abigail started looking for him, so if he ran he should be able to Shiki before that.


Even though she said she had to take the Outer God’s side this time, that had to be a lie, right?  After all, she could have just kept me trapped and ended everything right there.  Not to mention she doesn’t need to play fair.  She could have sealed everything off with gates that lead right to her if she wanted to stop me, but she hasn’t.  Even if she’s being manipulated, Abby’s still my Servant.  I bet that Outer God never even considered our bond could undermine his control like this.


Trusting in the time they spent together, he had to ignore the pleading voices echoing through the halls, biting his lip in frustration and drawing a bit of blood as he cursed his reckless decision once more.  Even if she had the best intentions, being too lenient with a Servant connected to such a powerful threat to their universe was the wrong call.


I’m sorry, Director.  I should have listened to you more.  I still want to believe in everyone, but–whoa!


Wallowing in self-pity, Ritsuka failed to remain vigilant of his surroundings, and as he rounded a corner close to the kitchen, he slipped on a squirming, slippery tentacle, causing him to fall into one of the bundles of wiggling flesh on the wall.  The tentacles lashed out at the impact, wrapping around his arms, legs, and waist, pulling him flush against the writing flesh as a gigantic eyeball stared right at him.


Struggling against the organic restraint, Ritsuka still had the leverage to fight back, slowly pushing himself away from the wall and freeing his arms.  Abby wasn’t kidding.  She could have easily made these impossible for me to escape from, but I should be able to–


“Five minutes are up~”  Announcing herself as the next phase of the ‘game’ began, the young Foreigner’s voice reverberated through the darkness and flesh as she giggled in excitement.  “Ready or not, Master~, here I come.  Ah!  But first, it seems one of my traps has caught something.  I’ll come look for you after checking that first.  Ufufu~”


Crap!  She knows when a trap is set off?!  I’ve got to get out of here, fast!  Panicking with the knowledge that his pursuer was on her way, Ritsuka quickly untangled himself from the remaining tentacles.  However, soon the sound of her playful, sinister giggling faintly growing louder unsettled his mind more as she got closer.  She’s not even running!  Abby can move faster than both Emiya and Artoria’s Alters and can keep up with Archer Gilgamesh and Super Orion.  How many more handicaps is she going to give me?  And yet…  Pulling his last leg free, his unsteady stance caused him to fall onto a tiny tentacle flowering from the floor, causing it to rapidly grow and coil around his torso and binding his arms to his sides.  Seriously?!  I don’t have time for–


“Ah~!  I.  Found.  You.  Ma~st~er~!  Ufufu~”  Before he could mount another escape effort, the lithe, scantily dressed priestess of Sut-Typhon bounced around the corned and stood before him.  Raising a foot, she gently placed it on his defenseless crotch, spawning more tentacles to prevent him from closing his legs.  “And after you escaped from my other trap, you go and get yourself stuck in another?  Did you want me to ‘play’ with you that badly?”  Teasing him, she rubbed his flaccid member through his pants, letting the hardening shaft warm up, and spread her toes apart as he got erect.


“A-Abby!?  Wha–  S-Stop that.  You shouldn’t be–hhmmph?!!”  Protesting the inappropriate massage she was giving him, Ritsuka was swiftly silenced as Abby conjured another thick appendage of slithering flesh to sit on and shoved her other foot into his mouth.  The alien material coating her extremities rippled and spread out over his tongue, though stayed connected to her foot as it violated his tongue.


Wiggling her toes in his mouth and against his impressive thickness, the white-haired Foreigner spread her legs, showing her Master her thinly veiled girlhood as one hand rubbed her squishy petals.  Her other hand groped her petite chest, pinching her nipple as she increased the force of her foot against his erection.  “Ahh~  Master~  I always thought you were big and strong, but I never imagined you were this big.  I might be in a bit of trouble, ufufu~  What should I do if Master decides to punish me with this rod?  You wouldn’t want to spoil me, right?  You want to take that big, thick rod and punish me thoroughly, right?  Right~?”  Spreading her still-developing sex behind her panties, the material censored all the finer details, but it conformed more tightly to her flesh than fabric should.


A sweet, head-spinning armor of roses and honey filled the young man’s lungs, igniting his lust as she stroked him with her foot, quickly causing him to climax in his pants.  Wh-What have I done…  Ashamed not of the mess he made in his underwear, but for imagining deflowering the young Servant even for a second, Ritsuka didn’t even move when the tentacle coiling around him loosened.


“Hmmm…  I suppose that will be enough this time.”  Satisfied with rubbing one ejaculation out of the helpless young man for now, Abigail waved a hand as she reached down to her foot.


The solid wall behind Ritsuka melted away as he slowly sank into a thick, muddy substance, and he watched as Abigail continued to giggle at his expense.


Wiping up a tiny bit of the warm, fishy-smelling fluid that oozed through his pants, she licked it with glee, blushing intensely and licking her lips.  “Mmmmm~!  Master’s seed tastes even better than I imagined!  Hey, hey, Master?  If you don’t want to keep playing or want me to make you feel even better, just wait in your room and I’ll come do something even more naughty with you.  Okay?”


Seeing the hopeful, lustful look in her eyes as he slowly sank further into the gate she manifested, Ristuka couldn’t see even a trace of the pure, innocent, well-behaved girl he had known for so long.  “A-Are you r-really Abby?  Why are you doing this?  Abby was a good girl!  Don’t do these sorts of things with her body!”


“I’m sorry, Ma~st~er~, but you’re wrong.  I’ve always been a bad, naughty girl.”  Kneeling down and grabbing him by the collar, Abby pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss.  “But this is your fault too.  You were so warm and kind.  You always made time to play with me and would hug me when I was sad.  You smell so manly and being in your arms makes me have so many impure thoughts that I had to repress and bury deep down inside my heart.  After all, ‘Abby is a good girl’, right?  I had to be good.  I had to hide this ugly, sinful side of myself from you, or you might…  No.  I know you’d never push me away, even if you knew I was a dirty, bad girl.  My Master is too kind to do that.”  Releasing him, she waved with a lonely, sultry smile on her face, licking up the bit of his blood that was on his lips.  “And I know you’ll take responsibility for making me this way.  Won’t you, Master?”




Unable to reply, Ritsuka was consumed by the darkness for only an instant before falling onto his mattress, staring up at his ceiling.


Abby…  I-Is that true?  Have you always felt like that?  Thinking back on all the times he played with her, he couldn’t bring himself to question whether her adorable smiles were genuine or if there were ulterior motives when she sat in his lap.  But those memories kept him from wallowing in doubt as he got up and raced out of his room.  I can sit down and talk with her after all this.  There’s still a chance this is all due to the Outer God’s influence.  For now, I’ll have to be a bit more careful getting to the kitchen and make sure I don’t fall into any more traps.  I’ve only got five minutes and I don’t want to be caught again.  Slightly fatigued and enduring the uncomfortable wetness in his pants, Rtisuka needed to make up for lost time.  …Wait a second.  What was the penalty supposed to be?


There were no notable changes to his body, his mind hadn’t been altered, and it didn’t seem like anything had changed about the facility.  The most obvious conclusion to come to was that the traps had become stronger, and eventually, they’d get too powerful for him to resist, possibly covering more area each time.  But for some reason, something still felt off.  There was an unnerving sense of wrongness that he just couldn’t articulate.


That would certainly make it impossible for me to win.  I guess this time it wasn’t by that much.  Not that I’m going to test it either.  Carefully maneuvering around all the obstacles and traps along the way, Ritsuka was just about to enter the kitchen when Abigail’s voice called out once more.


“Ma~st~er~, since you didn’t stay in your room, I guess you still want to play this little game~  Well, I wonder what I should do to you this time.  Ufufu…”


Five minutes are up already?!  I guess I took more time getting here than I thought.  Passing through the doors to the cafeteria, the dark-haired Master quietly made his way to the kitchen.  Thankfully, it wasn’t hard for him to find his target.  In a corner in the back, there was a tangle of tentacles wrapped around a dome of light.  Alright, now what do I–!?  As he approached, Ritsuka’s poor-quality Magical Circuits pulsed as the light from the seal intensified.  With a bit of effort, he was able to move some of the tentacles so he could touch it, and instinctively, he poured his mana into it until the seal.  There was a slight flow of magical energy being directed somewhere else to overcome, making it a bit more difficult before it finally broke.


Before any of the remaining tentacles could close in on her, a flurry of precise, lightning-fast sword strokes cut them to ribbons as a dark-haired woman in a beautiful, white kimono stood up.  Fixing the bunny-eared headband she was wearing, she flicked the slimy and ichor from her katana.


“Is it ov–?!  Master!  Behind you!”  Before she could even comprehend the situation, the Saber Servant yelled out a warning as tentacles thicker and more powerful than the ones she previously cut down sprang up from under her feet.  Though she was able to react fast enough to swing her sword at them, the noodly flesh resisted the slash, wrapping around her blade and ripping it from her grip!


“Shiki–!”  Reaching out to assist her, Ritsuka was pulled back as slender arms wrapped around his torso in a tight embrace.


Nuzzling his cheek with her own, Abigail giggled playfully as more tentacles restrained the troublesome Saber.  “My, my, Master.  I didn’t think you’d actually try for Shiki-oneesan first again.  I already caught you coming this way before, it was obvious why you were coming here.”  Kissing his cheek, she reached into his pants and firmly grasped his manhood as her scent and his fear awoke the slumbering beast.  “Were you not thinking straight, or did you just want to pretend to still be playing?  Ufufu, what a naughty boy you are.  But I’ll be gentle.  You can show Shiki-oneesan how you shoot out your sticky seed on my hand this time.”


“Abby!  St-Sto–mmmph!”  Opening his mouth to protest, Ritsuka was, once again, silenced by the mischievous Foreigner, this time by her lips as she kissed him more passionately than last time.


Shamelessly invading his mouth with her thin, long tongue, she probed his oral cavity and even stuck it down his throat a bit as drool and spittle ran down their chins.  Less like an oral muscle and more like a mini tentacle itself, her tongue wiggled and squirmed like it had a mind of its own, and the flavor of her saliva lulled him into a lustful haze.  All the while, Abby kept playing with his throbbing cock, undoing his pants and belt.  And as with the eldritch material covering her feet, the slimy, semi-liquid substance covering her hands clung to and spread over his member, enhancing her unpracticed but enthralling technique.


“Hora~  Master, do you like when I squeeze you like this?  Come on~  You’re twitching so much.  Does it hurt?  Holding it in isn’t good, ufufu~  Hora, hora~  It’s okay.  Defile my hand with your yummy, sticky, naughty milk.  It’ll help me grow even stronger.”  Whispering sweetly directly into his mind, Abigail slowed her pace and drew out the process, tempting him to give in.  “Cover my hand in your sin, show Shiki-oneesan what expression you’ll make as you do.  Don’t worry, I’ll accept all of you inside of me soon enough.  After all, I love you very much, Master~”  Breaking off the kiss and giving him a chance to breathe, the white-haired girl snickered seductively as she leaned in and whispered in his ear, “And I know you love me too.”


Her gentle breath caressing his ear tipping him over the edge, a vision of laying over a timidly blushing Abigail as she looked back over her shoulder at him flashed through Ritsuka’s mind.  Moaning in ecstatic release, his body quivered as he made a mess all over the young Foreinger’s hand, all while she laughed victoriously.


Ashamed of his actions, the guilt of how good it felt to ejaculate while thinking of Abigail knotted his stomach as he limply hung his head.  Wh-What the hell is wrong with me…


“Wow~  There’s so much, Master!  And I already rubbed one out for you.  Did you really want to shoot this all out into me?”  Celebrating her achievement, Abby, raised Ritsuka’s head so he could see the result of his lust dripping down her fingers into her palm as a tiny gate opened just above her hand.  From it, a miniature, thumbnail-sized Saber Shiki fell into his pooling semen, looking around just as confused as he was.  “Well, don’t worry~!  It’ll all make it into my belly one way or another.  Now, say goodbye to Shiki-oneesan.”


Raising her hand above her head, Abigail poured the thick seed into her open maw, using her long tongue to meet and guide the flow so as not to waste a single drop.  Tumbling from her palm, the shrunken Shiki let out a shrill, high-pitched scream as she tried to save herself, but helplessly passed into the young girl’s mouth with the rest of her immoral treat.


“Mmmm~  Shiki-oneesan dipped in Master’s special milk is so yummy.  Thanks, Master, and don’t worry.  I might have not gotten them all but almost everyone else was my snack too.  Shiki-oneesan, and all the Servants boosting her strength, will have plenty of company, even if they’ll all be nothing more than non-sentient mana fueling my Spirit Origin.”  Savoring the moment as she swallowed the cum-coated Servant and licked her hand clean, the nigh-unstoppable Foreigner released Ritsuka as he fell through yet another portal.  “See you again soon, Ma~st~er~”


- To be continued…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Fear and Games 02 - Consumed the Lust by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/11/05]

Realizing the situation is much more dire than he initially thought, Ritsuka races against the clock to gather allies and set everything straight.  But can his mind and body last until the very end?

Tags: Loli Pred, Loli Prey, Same-Size Vore, Implied Fatal Vore, Instant Digestion, Stomach Bulge, Playful Pred




Landing back on his mattress, Ritsuka immediately got up and headed for the door.  Just before she was eaten, he made out a final message for him from Shiki: Don’t give in.


I can’t give up… I’ll go to the library next and get Kama so… huh?  Trying to keep himself motivated, the young Magus stopped as he got to his door and the sense of wrongness he felt after he was first sent back to his room became clear to him.  The ceiling was a bit further away, and the door towered in its frame as he approached.  He had to reach a bit higher to open it, and the grotesque decoration’s eye on the opposite wall was looking down at him slightly.  Wait, I’m shrinking each time Abby catches me?!


Her snickering giggle echoing through the halls, Abigail addressed him as he came to this new realization.  “Hey, hey, Master?  Have you noticed yet?  I bet you have, you are pretty clever after all, and last time the penalty was only five centimeters.  It’s alright if you didn’t realize it before, but if you didn’t figure it out by now I’d be concerned.  I mean, you’re now fifteen centimeters shorter than when our game started.”


Fifteen centimeters!  That means the penalty doubled from last time…  Paling as he started to put everything together.


“Ufufu~  Aww, don’t fret too much, Master.  Sure, you’ll be slower the smaller you get, and it’ll be harder to get out of my traps too, but if you’re lucky I might not even notice you if you’re small enough.  Ahh~  But I want to see a cute, helpless Master squirming in my hands too."


If his height was the deciding factor of how many times he could get caught, then the penalty wouldn’t only increase by five centimeters each time.  By the sixth time she captured him, he’d still have sixty centimeters of height left.  First five, then ten… so next I’ll shrink by twenty, then forty, and finally eighty centimeters, leaving me with only ten to spare.  Abby wasn’t kidding.  I can’t get caught four more times!


With time short, and now knowing he was even shorter, Ritsuka sprinted down the hall… and almost immediately tripped over his now far too baggy pants.  For better or worse, his underwear was still small enough to stay in place if he held it out with one hand, but he was forced to abandon the rest of his clothes for the sake of mobility.


Kama can shapeshift and even make clones of herself.  She can make distractions to throw Abby off our trail.  Trying to figure out how to best utilize the abilities of his remaining Servants, Ritsuka knew that they’d have to fight the corrupted young girl eventually.  Aśvatthāman’s relentless offensive capabilities would give them an edge, but he wanted someone who could cover his back first, just in case.  Abby is much stronger than she’s ever been before, and it doesn’t seem like that strength is coming from Sut-Typhon…


Thinking back on how Shiki was so easily captured and devoured, while he could still sense the two-hundred and sixty-four Saint Graphs he had contracts with, almost all of them were contained in one Spirit Origin.  Concentrating harder as he was forced to slow down after Abigail announced she was looking for him, Ritsuka was able to get a more accurate sense of the situation.  The Spirit Origins for both Mash and Aśvatthāman were isolated separately from one another in the general directions of the Control Room and Generator respectively.  Kama and Kiara’s Spirit Origins, however, had a total of twenty Saint Graphs at each of their locations.


Did Shiki-san also have other Saint Graphs in her when I freed her?  I wish I had taken the time to figure this out before.  Closing in on the library, the young Magus wouldn’t have even accepted the idea of Servants eating one another if he hadn’t seen Abby do it right in front of him.  I just hope everyone can–!!  Peeking around the final corner he had to turn to get to the library, Ritsuka quickly pulled his head back as a pale, grey leg came out from the entrance.  She didn’t s-see me… right?


Hoping he had concealed himself quickly enough, the soft patter of her feet against the tiled and flesh floor fading as she skipped merrily away set his racing heart at ease.  He had won that coin flip, and peeking around the corner again to make sure the coast was clear, he caught a glimpse of her flowing hair, barely covered backside, and the brim of her hat as she faded into the darkness.


Now I know how the characters in supernatural horror movies feel…  Breathing a sigh of relief, Ritsuka quietly infiltrated the library, searching for the Assassin sealed within.


Given how much larger it was than the kitchen, however, his search dragged on for what felt like an eternity as each second passed.  Looking over his shoulder constantly, the thought that the three-eyed Foreigner could pop out at any time strained his psyche.  Finally, after combing through most of the library, he found a similar tangle of tentacles constricting around a glowing dome of light inside the head librarian’s hidden private room.  And while the magecraft used to establish this seal was onmyōdō-based rather than the western magecraft used to seal Shiki, it had the same method to dispel it.  Pouring his mana into the seal, it took almost everything he had left to release Kama, who immediately burned the tentacle that tried to bind her with blue flames and hacked them apart with her vajra.


Stepping out of the flames and brushing her silvery-white hair out of her face, the young-looking deity of the Indian pantheon huffed in frustration.  As she was one of the few Servants not of the Foreigner Class banned from using her third ascension, Kama favored staying in her first ascension; that of a young girl in a formfitting, short purple dress with matching thigh-high stockings and detached sleeves.  “Is it time to go discipline that naughty girl for acting up, Master?”


Grabbing Kama’s hand and diving into a corner in anticipation of an attack that didn’t come, Ritsuka stared at the entrances of Murasaki’s private room.  Breathing a sigh of relief seeing it empty, he loosened his grip on the blushing, flustered young Assassin.  “S-Sorry about that, Kama-chan…  Because I let my guard down before, Abby got Shiki-san.  I didn’t want her to get you too.”


Composing herself, Kama coughed nervously and turned to hide her face from him.  “O-Ohh~?  Is that so?  And here I thought you had finally fallen to depravity and couldn’t hold back your love for me.”  Trying to take back control of the conversation, she moved on, looking at all the tentacles writhing around them.  “But we’re one down already?  Well, that should be fine.  As much as I hate to admit it, the three of us were just more insurance after we found out what Abby was planning.  Aśvatthāman’s Rudra Avatāra skill makes him immune to her madness and insanity-inducing attacks.  Sure, the Saber form of Shiki-san, Kiara, and I have innate resistances to mental debuffs specifically, we needed to boost our skill by ‘eating’ Servants with high Magic Resistance and debuff resistance.”  Rubbing her stomach, she was both disgusted and pleased with how things had played out.  “Isn’t that right, Parvati?”


“You ate Par?”


“Oh, more than just her.  Getting the other Foreigners apparently would have been more efficient at countering Abby’s abilities, but she devoured and stole their powers first.  She also ate anyone with high-ranking skills that grant debuff resistance, as well as most of the other goddesses.  I did get to eat Stheno, Euryale, Artemis, Ishtar… and a few others, but having Parvati serve herself up on a silver platter was the highlight of my meal.”  Snickering at the humiliation the Lancer goddess must have felt when she sent her to dissolve in her stomach before adding her to her Saint Graph, the only thing that could have made it better was if she could defecate the irritable woman’s remains from her pert, little rear.


“But you’ll be able to let them all out, right?”  For as extreme of a method they were forced to resort to, Kama was far more powerful than she ever was before.  With how casually she was treating it, he hoped everything was reversible.


“Tell you what, Master.”  Leaning in and running a finger along Ritsuka’s jawline, Kama giggled mischievously as she liked her lips.  “If we win, I’ll let everyone else go.  Feel free to resummon Parvati if you want, but the one that was here already was my…  Hey, you look shorter than I remember.”  Finally taking the time to look over her Master, Kama couldn't help but notice they were much closer in height now.  And that he only had a pair of oversized underwear on!


“Huh?  O-Oh, yeah.  Abby’s made a game out of tracking me down.  If she catches me…”  Cutting his explanation short, Ritsuka got up and started leading Kama out of the library.  “Anyway, we’ll head towards Aśvatthāman-san next and pick up Kiara-san on our way to Mash.  Is there some plan we need to follow?”


Trying to not ogle the muscle definition of her mostly nude Master, Kama shook her head.  “Not that I know of.  Murasaki Shikibu just fed me close to twenty Servants and sealed me here before she was too corrupted to think straight.  If I had to guess, either Aśvatthāman or Mash were told what needed to be done to fix this.”


Trusting that there even was a plan, Ritsuka led the way as they headed for the incarnation of rage and anger, Aśvatthāman.  He cautioned her about the traps that Abigail had set up and they were making good progress, but somewhere between the generator and the infirmary, the sounds of playful giggling and soft footsteps echoed around the corner of a four-way intersection they were approaching!


“Oh no!  It’s Abby.  Do you think you could fight her, Kama-chan?”  Freaking out and pressing himself against the wall, Ritsuka began to sweat profusely as he tried to not imagine how he’d get ‘played’ with again.  Though, unlike the rest of his body trembling in fear, his flaccid manhood twitched with every step the unseen Servant took.


“Not by myself.  Again, my resistance is only boosted, I’m not immune to mental debuffs like Aśvatthāman is.  If Abby focuses on me, I wouldn’t last five minutes.”  Clearly explaining why the hot-headed Indian god was their only real chance, Kama created two clones of herself, transforming one into Ritsuka.  “I’ll distract her with these, but I doubt they’ll fool her for long, especially if she catches them.  We need to hurry to the generator, okay?”


Nodding, Ritsuka gave her a thumbs-up before counting down with his fingers.


Three…  Two…  One…


Sending her clones running forward, once they were out in the open, from around the corner Abigail giggled.  “Oh~!  I~ found~ you~!  Ufufu.  Kama-chan~  You look even more delicious than Shiki-oneesan.  Let me have a bite too~”


Getting her clone to grab the Ritsuka clone and carry him, Kama sent them running down the hall at superhuman speeds.  Giving chase at equal speed, the young Foreigner was just a dark blur that didn’t even look in their direction as she turned the corner.  Before either of them could get a good look she disappeared into the darkness.


Not wasting any time, Ritsuka sprinted down the hall with Kama right behind him.  However, as he turned the corner, out of the corner of his eye, the young man saw a dark hand reaching out from the direction Abigail had been coming from.  “Look out!”  Diving to the side, Ritsuka managed to dodge the young Foreigner’s hand and narrowly avoid a tentacle trap on the wall he slammed into, only to see she wasn’t grabbing for him.  “Kama-chan!”


Instantly ensnaring the smaller former Beast candidate in tentacles, Abigail’s eyes shone brightly as fury contorted her pretty, adorable face.  “YOu dAre TRy to fOol mE WitH a FAke Master, KamA-ChAn~!?”  Her voice distorted as she radiated malicious anger, Abigail tightened the tentacles holding Kama.  “WeLL, tWo cAn PlAY aT thE DecOY GamE~”


“Wh-Why c-can’t I s-summon m-my flames?!”  Strain and pain twisting her features, Kama’s fear and confusion didn’t help her escape the enraged Foreigner’s grasp.  “I c-can’t even change my form!”


“My tentacles seal all the skills, abilities, and Noble Phantasms of whatever they catch.”  Reigning in her anger, Abby took a deep breath and licked her licks as she stood over the helpless Servant.  “Or rather, I’m using everyone else’s skills to do so through them, but I don’t think that’s a meaningful difference to you.  Omm~”  Opening her mouth wide, she slowly leaned in as the coil of tentacles presented her next meal to her.


“W-Wait!  No, Ab–!”  Paying the Assassin no mind, Abigail’s mouth expanded to fit Kama’s head in, muffling the screams and cries as she readily swallowed her.


Petrified at the scene before him, Ritsuka couldn’t look away his white-haired ally was consumed by the lithe and fragile-looking girl.  Abigail’s neck swelled to accommodate Kama’s head as she swallowed her shoulders with a sadistic smile on her face.  From there, she had no problem devouring the smaller Assassin, with her stomach bulging out as Kama was forced into the tight sac.  Gulping down her meal’s toes, Abby licked up the drool spilling down her chin as she harshly slapped her belly and let out a cute, quiet belch.


“Oh, excuse me, Master.  That was unbecoming of me.”  Blushing as she covered her mouth to conceal a chain of small burps that followed, the young girl couldn't help but giggle as Kama screamed and struggled to get out of her.  “Are you trying to get out, Kama-chan?  Well, you better hurry.  You see, my belly’s had lots of practice digesting weaklings like you, so if you’re not quick…”


As she spoke the thrashing inside her belly intensified for a moment before going eerily silent and the vague humanoid definition of the bulge from her bloated belly smoothed out.


“...you’ll be the food you didn’t want to be, ufufu.”  Patting her sloshing belly as it quickly flattened out and her slender figure returned, Abby mocked the fallen Servant’s efforts to resist the inevitable.  “You couldn’t even fill me out and give me a nice figure play with Mater with?  I’m going to make you part of my butt then.”  Pouting as she groped her undeveloped bust and pert bottom, she looked at the trembling, defenseless Master and struck as seductive as a pose as she could think of.


Too scared to move and barely able to breathe, Ritsuka couldn’t comprehend what he just witnessed.  Swallowing a Servant she shrunk made sense, and Kama in her child form is the smallest child Servant in Chaldea, but she just ate someone roughly thirty centimeters shorter than herself with ease!  Sh-She could eat me like that too!


“Well, Master?  You could have run but stayed and watched me eat instead.  Does that mean you want to have more fun with–”  Looking to have a bit more fun before sending him back to his room, Abby paused and her smile widened as she saw his underwear had fallen in his panic but his intimidatingly robust manhood was standing tall and proud.  Approaching him, thanks to how much he shrunk, she was now just a bit taller than him, so the tip of his member poked into her stomach just under her belly button as she pressed her body against his.  “Ufufu~  Did that excite you?  If I knew you liked that, I would have saved more Servants to show you.  But you look like you’d fill my belly more than any of them could.”


Cupping her hand around his cheek as she licked his cheek, the grey-skinned girl raised a leg and trapped his throbbing shaft in her knee.  Stroking his member with her knee, she pulled him into her chest and embraced him tightly, keeping him from escaping.


The scent surrounding her chest mixed with the intoxicating aroma of her underarms as she hugged his head.  There was no fatty tissue to bury his face into, and the strength left his legs as she switched from jerking him off with the back of her knee to trapping his cock between her thighs.  Rubbing her panty-clad undercarriage along the spine of his erection, she squeezed her supple thighs as tightly as comfortable around him.  “Hmm~  Do you like that, Master?  You can have any part of my body, I’ve fantasized about it enough that nothing would surprise me.  Please, just give in and we can have fun for eternity.”  Whispering sweetly in his ear, she guided one of his hands to her butt, slipping his fingers under her panties and encouraging him to squeeze.  “I’ll grow up soon.  Just wait and see.  I’ll have a butt squishier than Scheherazade-obachan and boobs bigger than big Artoria-obachan.  So this time, just stay in your room.  Wait for me.  I’ll drown you in madness and strip away your sanity until all you think about is me.”


Unable to even speak, Ritsuka still resisted, holding on with his mental fortitude as she brought him to climax again, causing him to stain her underwear and thighs.  Collapsing into the portal she formed behind him before the momentary darkness robbed him of his sight, she grinned and mouthed just two words: Stop resisting.


- To be continued…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Fear and Games 03 - Lost the Pleasure by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/11/10]

Even with the odds stacked against him, Ritsuka couldn't allow the small chance Abigail was giving him to go to waste.  He just needed an ally to match her size-manipulation abilities.

Tags: Loli Pred, Shrinking, Armpits, Odor, Same-Size Vore, Stomach Bulge, Playful Pred, Teasing Pred, Oral Play




The drop to his mattress was getting just a bit longer each time he fell from Abby’s gate.  Taking a moment to catch his breath and clear his head, getting out of his bed wasn’t so easy now that his feet didn’t touch the floor.


That’s the third time she caught me, so I’ve lost roughly thirty-five centimeters in total, right?  As his underwear fell to the floor, while he didn’t have the proportions of a child, he was shorter than all the children, other than Kama, who were once in Chaldea.  “I’m sure Illya-chan would insist on me calling her ‘-oneechan’ if she saw me…”  Sighing, listening to Abigail, and just giving up would be the easiest course of action.


Unlike most other threats like this he faced, his life wasn’t in danger, just his morals and sanity.  If he let her have her way, she’d take care of him at least.  But that was no different than the offer Gorgon gave him back in Babylonia and Kama gave him when she was trying to become a Beast of Humanity.  Saving himself at the cost of the world and Human Order.


“But what can I do?  I saw Abby shrink Shiki-san, but she didn’t even need to do that to Kama-chan.  I need someone who can fight her in size manipulation–!  Kiara-san!”  Remembering how the other former Beast III candidate residing in Chaldea had a Noble Phantasm that drew enemies into her, scaling them down, Ritsuka knew who to go after next.  However, as he opened the door to leave, the tall, scrawny Foreigner was waiting for him with a salacious smile, panting heavily.  “A-Abby?!”


“Ahh~!  Good boy, Master~  You’re still here.”  Giggling, she picked him up and entered his room, taking him over to the bed.  “So, what should we do first?  Do you want to be big again, or maybe I should make you smaller?  Ufufu~”


Squirming to get away from her, Rituska desperately clung to his senses as her alluring scent violated his nose and seeped into his brain.  “W-Wait!  A-A-Abby…  I… I didn’t–  Y-You’re ch-cheating…”


“Hmm?  O-Oh…  So you still want to play the other game?”  Her excitement falling, Abigail set Ritsuka down as she sat on his bed with a crestfallen expression.  “Are you still having fun?  I mean, you know you can’t win, right?”


Backing away from her and covering his exposed manhood once his wits returned, Ritsuka shook his head.  “E-Even so, I haven’t given up yet, s-so you need to follow the rules.”


Perking up, the corrupted young girl smiled and nodded, waving her hand to summon a tentacle to pull him back to her.  Embracing him, she giggled as she rolled back and forth on his bed.  “That’s right.  That’s the Master I love so much.”  Letting him go, she grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tightly, burying her face in it and inhaling deeply.  “Okay.  I’ll give you an extra five minutes this time since I got impatient and delayed you, Master.  Oh, but who are you going for next?”


“I was planning on–!  Abby!”  About to answer without thinking, Ritsuka was able to catch himself before giving anything away.


Giggling innocently, she playfully stuck out her tongue and winked at him.  “Fine~  My next treat will be a surprise then.”  Waving him off, her confidence that she would be victorious in the end was absolute.


But, with all the vastly more powerful opponents he’s faced in the past, that wasn’t enough to discourage the dark-haired young man.  Racing out of the room, he had a lot more ground to cover this time with how small he had gotten.  With all the fleshy obstacles and tentacle traps in the way though, Ristuka knew he couldn’t make it to the infirmary in ten minutes.  So rather than head straight there, he took a slightly longer route that brought him closer to the generator as well, that way, if he did get caught again, he wouldn’t be giving away his plan.


“Mas~ter?  Oh, Master~?  Have you gotten to a good spot yet?  Have you got my snack ready?  Because ready or not, here we come~”  With the ten minutes passing far faster than he realized, Ritsuka’s heart nearly burst out of his chest as Abigail’s voice echoed through the halls.


Time already!  Damnit, I was taking too– ‘here we come’?  Crouching low and using some of the larger bulges of pulsating flesh as cover, a bead of cold sweat ran down his back as her voice faded.


Not wanting to think about what she could mean, knowing where Abigail would be starting from was a big help.  Continuing on the route, Ritsuka was about to come to an intersection where this detour would no longer bring him closer to the infirmary.  Peeking around to make sure he was safe, opposite to the direction he wanted to go, he saw Abigail’s silhouette standing at an intersection further down, looking around.


She already caught up to me?!  Damn it, I was so close.  Turning back before she could come his way, Ritsuka tried to think of another way to get to the infirmary when he heard soft footsteps ahead of him too.  Huh?  But wasn’t Abby back–!?  Quickly ducking behind a wriggling mass of tentacles, Ritsuka covered his mouth and held his breath as the white-haired Foreigner meandered by.


“Master~  Come out, come out, wherever you are~”


She’s too close!  She’ll see me!  She’ll hear me, I can’t hide!  Panicking as she paused and looked up and down all the connecting corridors, Ritsuka waited in dread for her to exclaim happily that she had found him.  Sh-She was back in the other direction though, w-wasn’t sh–!?  Looking back the way he was turning back from, he saw another Abigail get to the intersection and look around before continuing on.  She made clones of herself!?  B-But Abby can’t…


Freezing up in horror as he recalled the off-hand explanation she gave Kama before consuming her, Ritsuka understood what had happened.  ‘...I’m using everyone else’s skills…’


A-A-Abby can u-u-use a-all of the sk-skills of everyone she a-ate.  So th-these clones…  K-Kama-chan…  Not sure what to do, the threat of having multiple pursuers now was overshadowed but the sense of failure for unintentionally making Abigail even stronger.


“Where could you be, Master~?  Come out, please.  I want to squeeze you and hold you~”


By some miracle, the closer Abigail didn’t notice him and continued down the hall, leaving the young man trembling and sweating profusely.  Willing his eyes open, keeping his head low to the floor, he peeked out to watch as she walked down the hall and turned a corner, calling out softly for him.  That was too close…  I need to be extra care–  Getting to his feet, something warm and slimy touched the back of his neck with a sickenly squelching sound.  –ful?


Before he could look up to see what he bumped into, a long, thin appendage stretched out and coiled around his chest and under his arms.  Then, it retracted, suspending him in the air!


What the?!  Th-This wasn’t here before!


“Ahaa~  There you are, Master~!”  Reacting to his capture immediately, both Abigails came skipping back and giggled playfully at him as they fused back into one being.  “I knew you were close.  It’s a good thing I set up this new trap just in case.”


Despite the futility of it, Ritsuka struggled against his restraints.  “No fair!  Let me go, Abby.”


Her smile growing, the young Foreigner raised an arm over her head and pressed her glistening underarm into his face.  “Of course~  If that’s what you want, if you still want to keep playing, I’ll let you out after I get my yummy prize.  Now, here.  Sniff my armpits, Master.  Do they stink?  Does it drive you crazy?  Ufufu, or are you getting tired of all my teasing?”


With his face firmly squished into her smooth underarm, Ritsuka’s mental defenses were beginning to get worn down from the constant, unorthodox methods she assailed him.  More than panting for breath, his mouth was open so more of her slightly salty sweat would spread across his tongue and he was at full mast, poking and rubbing against her smooth flesh.  The overpowering scent drowned out coherent thought, though his defiance still persisted even if his body complied.


“Yes~  Just like that.  Sniff, sniff.  Sniff, sniff, sniff~  Remember my scent well, Master.  Now let’s make you feel even better.”  Letting the shrunken Mage go, Abigail lowered her arm and pressed it against her side, trapping his erection in her armpit.  Holding onto his hips was her other hand, she forced him to hump the narrow crevice.  “Does it feel good?  Do you want to make a hot, sticky mess in my armpit, Master~?  Ufufu, such a naughty boy, but that’s okay.  Go ahead.  Mark more of my body.  Master belongs to me, but I’ll give everything to Master too.”


Swiftly brought to another orgasm, even before coming to Chaldea, he had never ejaculated so many times in one day before, let alone in such rapid succession.  With all the beautiful Heroic Spirits he had to deal with on a daily basis, some more affectionate and forward than others, it was difficult managing and controlling his libido, and yet Abigail was milking all that stress from him relentlessly.  Hanging limply as she untangled him from the hanging tentacle, she fell back into a gate with him in her arms as they were transported back to his room.




And as always, like hitting a reset button for his sanity and mental faculties, Ritsuka was able to reign in his fear and hormones as they landed softly on his bed.  However, escaping from the stronger Servant’s embrace was all the more difficult now that he was roughly as tall as her torso.


“A-Abby!  Come on, let me go.”  Even with only one arm, she was able to completely immobilize him.


“Aww~!  Master, you look so adorable!  You’re almost as small as Hugo and Migo.  Ah, but you’ll be so much smaller than them if you get caught again.”  Admiring how much he had shrunk, Abigail did loosen her grip a bit, but only so much that he could crawl forward as she closed her eyes and brought her face closer to him, pursing her lips.


She didn’t say anything, but the gesture wasn’t lost on Ritsuka, and when he couldn’t squirm his way out, he sighed and gave her bottom lip a light peck.  “Th-There.  Can you l-let me go now?”


“Ufufu~  But Master, I didn’t say I’d let you go.  You just kissed me.”


Blushing, he was about to defend himself when she let him go and helped him down to the floor.  “Just kidding.  Run along, Master.  I’ll come find you soon,” waving at him, she swiped up some of his semen oozing out of her armpit and licked her finger clean, savoring the strong flavor, “after I clean up your mess.  Ufufu~”


Not about to waste any more time, or tempt her into altering the rules further, Ritsuka was able to reach the panel to open the door with a running start, but only barely.  Though the mental strain he suffered seemed to lessen after being sent back to his room, the fatigue of running all over the base for so long was pushing his body to its limits.  He hadn’t even made it a quarter of the way to the infirmary when Abigail announced she was coming for him, though she had only waited five minutes this time.


Now that he was also paying more attention to the ceiling after getting caught off guard last time, he finally noticed that more of the facility was being corrupted and replaced with pulsating, dark flesh.  Only occasionally did he see a glimpse of a ceiling panel through all the hanging tentacles and the upper half of the walls wasn’t much better.  Detouring through a route that initially brought him closer to the library than the infirmary, the corruption with much worse, as he was walking on nothing but rippling flesh and slimy appendages reached out from all corners and shadows around him.


Were those seals also preventing the corruption from spreading?  That would make sense, Shiki-san and Kama-chan were supposed to have boosted their resistance to it.  Usually, he’d have something more learned than him to come up with explanations and theories so he could better understand what was going on.


Even if he made the effort to have the more knowledgeable Servants teach him so he wasn’t so lacking, there was still much he was ignorant about.  Especially where the Foreigner Class was concerned, though understanding the Outer Gods might be easier than making sense of the Servantverse.


Beyond worrying about the eldritch corruption claiming more of his reality, Ritsuka had to be extra mindful of the clones Abigail had running around looking for him.  She didn’t need the superhuman physique of a Servant to catch up with him if she spotted him anymore, the difference in their sizes he couldn’t outrun her if she walked up to him leisurely.  But, conversely, it was easier than ever for him to hide from her at such a small size.  So long as he held his breath and didn’t panic, each time he heard her coming, he was able to hide until she passed.


After what felt like days of being hunted by the most adorable but persistent predator, Ritsuka managed to reach the infirmary.  Finding one of the cots surrounded by tentacles, he began to pour what little mana he had left into the seal, completely depleting his reserves just as the seal broke.


Dozens of dark, ethereal hands grabbed the tentacles as they attempted to bind the unsealed Servant.  “Ara ara~  Such impatience.  I’m sorry, but I promised Master I’d be on my best behavior while manifested here.”  Ripping the flesh apart, the older woman giggled at the attempt to capture her, emerging in her nun habit.  Unlike Kama, who was allowed to freely switch between her first and second ascensions, the other half of Beast III was further banned from using her second ascension for the sake of public morals.  However, the tight-fitting outfit left little of the psychiatrist’s enviable bodyline to the imagination.  “That is, until he indulges just a bit too…  Ara!  Maa~  How adorable~!  Master, look at you.  So small and vulnerable.  Hora~  Come here.”  Sitting on the edge of the bed, Kiara reached down and picked Ritsuka up, cradling him in her arms as she smiled down at him.  “You haven’t been corrupted yet, have you?  I think Raikou-sama would give me quite the heartburn if I couldn’t keep my promise to protect you.”


“Really?  Of all the Servants…  No, that’s kind of what I expect from you and Kama…”  Not surprised that the Servant that protested the amount of skin Kiara’s second ascension show was now part of her Spirit Origin, Ritsuka tried to not think about how soft and warm her breasts were as she squished him into them.  Of course, if he called her out on it, it would be an unintentional consequence of a necessity, so he let it slide for now.  “So what?  Did you take the chance to eat Andersen too?”


Her mood darkening, Kiara shook her head.  “Abby got him first…”


“Yeah…  But we’ll get everyone back, minus Par apparently, once we win.”  Trying to lighten the mood, Ritsuka focused on the hope that this was all just temporary.  “I don’t think I’ll be able to convince Kama-chan to let her go.”


“That does sound like something she’d do.”  Giggling at the predictable antics of her opposed half, Kiara tightened her embrace on the shrunken Master.  “I’m glad that you are still safe, Master.  If Abby got you too, there’d be no hope left.  Now, if only we can do something about Mash-chan.”


“Huh?  Mash?  But Abby’s the one–!?”  Before he could get Kiara to clarify what she meant, the door to the infirmary opened and half a dozen of the corrupted Foreigner responsible for all the chaos strolled in.


“Hmm…  This is getting a bit too boring, don’t you think, Master?  Maybe using clones is cheating a bit too much.”  Shrugging, one of the Abigails acted as the mouthpiece of all of them.  “I mean, I have fewer places to search after each–”


“Sessyoin Kiara!  By my Command Spell, release your Noble Phantasm!”  Wasting no time and acting before the young girl’s intoxicating scent robbed him of his senses, Ritsuka used one of his Command Spells to fully charge the voluptuous Alter Ego’s ultimate attack.


“Six at once?  Maa~  Rejoice, everyone. Your redemption is here!”  Elated by the rush of potent mana entering her body, Kiara brought her free hand up in prayer as she unleashed her attack.  “Great enlightenment and deliverance are mine to give at the touch of a finger.  You will come into me, Sessyoin.”  Before any of the Abigail clones could act, a tear in space opened behind them.  Spreading, it revealed a realm filled with massive columns of black flesh and glowing red eyes, the vestiges of the Demon God Pillar Zepar whom she had consumed and tossed aside.  “A celestial paradise, a warm maw to consume all things.  Hehe...deliver yourself back to the cosmos.”  A powerful force sucked in the six girls through the tear in reality as she screamed and tried to resist, only for Kiara to run her hand up her midsection, where the portal had been all along, sealing them inside of her.  “Amitābha Amidala Heaven's Hole.   No matter where you run, you will never escape my embrace.”


Even if she was corrupted, watching one of his Servants cry out to him pained Ritsuka’s heart.  I-It was the right thing to do.  It’s for Abby’s own good.


“Phew~  I’ve never eaten a full platter of takoyaki in a single bite before.”  Not nearly as concerned about what she had done to her former ally, Kiara giggled as she rubbed her belly.  “But not the biggest tenta–aahn~!”  Cutting the larger woman’s celebration sort, a large, thick tentacle wrapped around her head, pulling her back into a glowing gate, breaking her hold on Ritsuka.


Huh?  B-But…  Kiara’s Noble Phantasm…  The dark-haired Master’s mind raced as he plummeted towards the cot, bracing for a cushioned impact.  Rather than the semi-rigid mattresses of the infirmary’s cot though, Ritsuka was caught in a pair of slender, strong arms.  Th-There were more of them?!  Damnit!  I acted too hastily!  Looking up at the red-eyed girl’s smug grin as she held him tightly, the young man saw a gate fade from behind her.  And for some reason, she was roughly the same size as him.


“Master~  You didn’t forget that my gates connect to all time and space, right?”  Rhetorically questioning what his plan was, Abigail let him fall onto the mattress and quickly sat on his chest facing away from him.  “Ahhh~  I’ve waited so long…  I’ve been so patient, but I can’t hold back anymore!”  Using her legs to trap his arms and holding his legs down with her hands, the corrupted Foreigner hovered her face over her Master’s exposed crotch and inhaled his musky scent.  Giggling, she playfully kissed and licked his semi-hardened member.  “It’s so big and warm.  Can I even fit all of it inside of me?  Do you want to find out, Master?  Ufufu~”  Looking down at the distressed, expression on the handsome young man’s face, she wiggled her butt over him and smirked.


Looking back from her mischievous, lustful smile to her barely-covered undercarriage hovering over him, Ritsuka shook his head.  “N-No, Abby, don–mmph!”  His plea, however, was ignored as the soft, pert rear dropped on his face, her dripping flower squishing against his mouth, as something wet, hot, and narrow wrapped around the tip of his cock.  Unable to control himself from the painfully pleasant sensation, his back arched as he thrust his hips up, sliding deeper into the tight tunnel of flesh.


“Ahn~!  Yesh Mashter~  Use my th-throat if you w-want.  I’m a big girl now.  I can handle a little pain.”  Clinging to him so he couldn’t pull out, Abigail buried her face in his crotch.  “I want you to spill your yummy, sinful milk in me directly this time.”  Grinding her sex in his face, she began to suck him off, rapidly drawing her lips up and down the full length of his shaft.  Her tongue slithered around his girth, tightening and rubbing him in ways a normal person couldn’t hope to replicate.  The unorthodox, alien technique made up for her sloppy performance, dragging his weakening mind into the depths of madness.


His moans of pleasure were muffled as her muff covered his mouth, and his nose was buried so deeply into her tight little anus that it would have slipped in if not for her panties.  There was no resistance left in his body, not after her rosey, intoxicating scent invaded his mind.  All Ritsuka could do was endure until she brought him to yet another orgasm, forcing him to fill her stomach with his robust, mana-rich jizz.


Spasming under her as she sucked and drained every last drop from him, Abigail sat up, settling her full weight on his face as she quivered in delight.  “Thank you for the wonderful meal, Master.  I can’t wait to come back for seconds.”  Enjoying the feeling of his tongue rubbing her dripping flower, the young Foreigner let him drink her nectar for a few more minutes before finally standing and backing up to the edge of the cot.  “I’ll send you back to the start in just a second, Master.”  Hopping over the edge with a playful grin, she vanished from sight for a moment only for a gate to appear on the ceiling and Abigail emerged from it back at her proper height.  Landing next to the bed, with a wave of her hand, the Alter Ego she had captured descended from the portal, tied up by and having her sex, anus, and mouth violated by thick, sinewy tentacles.


The older woman was mewling like an animal in heat, writhing in the pleasure she received.


“Now, Kiara-obasan, what were you saying about the size of my tentacles?”  Snickering sinisterly, Abby held up a hand and slowly began to clench it into a fist.  As she did, the appendages filling Kiara’s holes expanded and grew, making the salacious nun moan even louder.  Even after the tentacles grew fatter than a person’s arm, the former Beast candidate was fully enjoying herself.  “Not big enough?  How about now?”  As she continued to close her fist, the tentacles plumped up more and more, and soon the sweet moans that were muffled in the older woman’s throat became hoarse and desperate.  Rather than quiver in delight, she squirmed in agony as tears streamed down her contorted, horrified face.  “Are they big enough for you now?  Hmmm?  No?  You want me to keep going?  Okay~”  Delighting in the pain she was causing, Abigail closed her fist a bit more, commanding the tentacles suspending the Alter Ego to pull her back into the gate.  “But, just in case you end up making a mess, I’ll tuck you away somewhere that’ll be easy to clean up.”


As Kiara disappeared into the inky black portal, Abigail’s tight, flat stomach rapidly bulged out in an eerily similar size and shape of the lewd nun.  Curled up in a ball, thick thighs, and full breasts pushed out and stretched the young girl’s grey skin taut.  While the tentacles binding Kiara didn’t appear to be transported into Abby’s gut as well, the ones stretching her orifices had and continued to grow.


“Just tell me when they’re big enough, okay~”  Slapping her stomach heartily, the white-haired girl continued to mock her meal as the inaudible screaming, muffled as it was, reached a fever pitch.  Looking down at her shrunken Master she made a show of bouncing her stomach and giggled.  “Well, Master?  Do you like seeing me with a belly full of one of your other Servants?  Does it get you excited?  Ufufu~  She’s trying really hard to get out too.  Ah, but I don’t think you’ll like the next part, so I’ll send you back now.”


As a gate opened under him, Ritsuka still hadn’t recovered and couldn’t articulate what his mind failed to form into a coherent sentence.  All he could do was reach out desperately, unable to save Kiara as Abigail continued to slowly close her fist.


“Ah, but before you go, this will be our last round, one way or another, so, to give you a fighting chance, I’m going to wait an additional ten minutes this time, and I promise to not make clones of myself.  It’s neat, but really not fair to you.”  Playfully sticking out her tongue, the young Foreigner patted the mass thrashing in her belly.  “Don’t worry, I’ll have plenty to occupy me until I come to find you.  Good luck, Master.”


As he sunk into the all-consuming darkness, the last thing Ritsuka saw was Abigail blowing him a kiss… as she cruelly curled her hand into a fist in an instant and Kiara’s pained scream ended abruptly.


- To be continued…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Fear and Games 04 - Flames and Passion by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/11/15]

All out of chances, Ritsuka had to risk it all on the trump card everyone else was relying on to save the day.  But with just how quickly everything had spiraled out of control, how much of what had happened could he even believe anymore?

Tags: Loli Pred, Shrinking, Odor, Butt, Insertion, Implied Digestion, Implied Hard Vore, Playful Pred, Teasing Pred, Oral Play, Unbirth, Mind Break?




For as impossible as it seemed to be, the only things keeping Ritsuka motivated as his mind refreshed were things both Kama and Kiara said.  How Aśvatthāman was the true trump card in this fight, and that as long as he stayed sane, there was still hope.  Somehow, he hadn’t lost his mind despite everything he had seen and experienced, but Chaldea still didn’t know just how effective the protection he got from being contracted with Mash was.


Getting down from his bed was a challenge, as he had lost a total of one-hundred and fifty-five centimeters, but at least it had legs reaching the floor to climb down.  As he ran to get to the door, he realized there was no way for him to get to the console to open it!


Wait!  Does that mean I’m screwed?!  Without a way to leave his room, it didn’t matter how long Abby delayed herself.  However, as he got closer to the door, a portal opened in front of the panel on the wall, and a lithe hand covered in a dark glove reached through, pushing the button to open it.


“Sorry for spying on you, Master, but I just thought you wouldn’t be able to get out of your room without help.  I’ll be nice and restart the timer starting from now, so you better hurry.  Of course, if you want to just stay there, I’ll come pick you up in fifteen minutes.”


The kindnesses and chances she kept extending to him also gave Ritsuka hope that the pure, good girl that Abigail was was still in her somewhere, fighting Sut-Typhon’s corruption.  Hurrying out of his room, since it would be more difficult to stumble into a trap, he was free to sprint as fast as he could towards the generator.


But with his tiny stature, fifteen minutes passed well before he could get there.  Abby’s final warning had been much less playful and energetic than the previous ones though.  “I know you tried your best and were desperate to save everyone.  But, this is game over.  I’m sorry, Master…”


D-Damnit!  This isn’t over yet!  His frustrations boiling over, Ritsuka pushed himself to keep up his momentum.  If he could slip past her and unseal Aśvatthāman there was still a chance.  They’ve pulled through tighter spots than this.  He just had to believe and be careful.


Making his way to the generator, Ritsuka was on high alert for any signs of Abigail.  Every strange squelch had him looking over his shoulder and he jumped at his own shadow more than once.  After she announced she was coming to find him, he even took a big, roundabout way to the generator to avoid running into her, but to his surprise, Ritsuka made it to the generator, and Aśvatthāman’s seal without coming across Abigail even once.  His lack of height notwithstanding, everything was going so smoothly despite how difficult it should have been that he was expecting her to jump out of the shadows at any second.


I can’t afford to psych myself out now.  I still need to get to Mash too.  Pushing through his worries, Ritsuka poured what little mana he had recovered into the seal binding the rageful Archer, but it wasn’t going to be enough.  Without hesitation, he grit his teeth as one of his remaining Command Spells flashed brightly and faded.  “By my Command Spell!  Aśvatthāman, break free of your seal!”


A brilliant orange-red glow filled the dome of magical energy as cracks spread across its surface.  Gouts of flames shot out, burning the tentacles coiling around it before a column of fire consumed the whole area.  “SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”  Accompanied by a bellowing war cry, the tall, dark-skinned, warrior from Indian mythology appeared, ready for battle.  His fiery red hair swept back out of his glowing red eyes, the gold of his armor gleaming in the light his anger-fueled flames produced, Aśvatthāman spun his gigantic chakram above his head to burn all the pulsating flesh reaching down towards him.  “Damn, look at all of this.  Were we too late–  Hey, Master?  Where are you at?”  Looking around, the muscular Servant’s confusion looked more like annoyance.


“Aśvatthāman!  Down here!”  Waving his arms and jumping up and down, rather than waste time trying to communicate verbally he used their telepathic connection.  “We’ve got to get to the Command Room, fast!  Abby’s already got everyone else.  I’ll use my last Command Spell to unseal Mash and then you two can stop her, right?”


“Huh?!  What the hell are you talking about, Master?  We are sealing Mash so she didn’t get completely corrupted.”  Picking up the tiny young man, the fiery Archer wasn’t about to stand around exchanging information and bolted out of the room, burning everything in his path.  “Damn, these things are resilient!  I thought that Abby girl was supposed to get weaker after Halloween was over.”


“Over?  Didn’t we have to settle this before Halloween was over?”  Holding on as tight as he could, Ritsuka kept looking back to make sure Abigail wasn’t drawn to them with all the noise.


“Halloween as a concept is all about accepting madness and fear, ain’t it?  The perfect time for those Outer Gods to pull something like this, but once it passes, their influence will weaken.  What dumbass told you–!?  Wait!  Does that mean it’s still Halloween?!”  Freezing, Aśvatthāman’s anger gave way for terror to crack his voice for only a moment.


Ritsuka’s heart began to race as what he was being told now contradicted his understanding of the crisis they were in the middle of.  “B-But Abby s-said–!?”  Then it clicked for him.  He had made so many assumptions without realizing it.


‘I am a bad girl, after all, lying to and tricking so many people.  Lying to and tricking you.’


‘Undoing Mash-oneesan’s seal before Halloween is over will put an end to this, but you’ll have to release Kama-chan, Shiki-oneesan, Kiara-obasan, and Aśvatthāman-oniisan first.  With them, she can resist Sut-Typhon’s madness and protect you from going insane.’


‘Is it ov–?!  Master!  Behind you!’


‘Sure, the Saber form of Shiki-san, Kiara, and I have innate resistances to mental debuffs specifically, we needed to boost our skill by ‘eating’ Servants with high Magic Resistance and debuff resistance.’


‘If Abby got you too, there’d be no hope left.’


‘Now, if only we can do something about Mash-chan.’


Abby’s misleading explanation, the odd question Shiki never got to finish, the one thing the other four Servants had in common that one didn’t, and Kiara’s concern focusing on Mash rather than the more pressing threat.  Each time he broke one of the seals, he could feel it sending some mana somewhere else.  “Mash doesn’t necessarily share the same protection she gives me… which means you four were sharing your skills with her.  You were protecting her.”


“Shit.”  Exploding in anger, Aśvatthāman stopped concerning himself with limiting collateral damage and charged through walls and floors to get to the Control Room as quickly as possible.  “That little brat!  She took out everyone and lied to you!  Damnit, damnit, damnit!  I bet she was waiting next to Mash this whole time!  You played right into her hand, Master.”


Still in shock that the well-behaved and honest young girl would lie to him like that, Ritsuka understood that, for some reason, Abigail needed him to undo the seals, but he couldn’t understand why.  Why go through such a roundabout way?  If she wanted, Abby could have just taken me somewhere and left everyone to fight alone.  I don’t want to believe everything she said was a lie.  She’s still Abby.  She said she was doing this to… to–!


‘I’m doing this to save you, Master!  If you can’t stop me, then just fall to madness and join me.  If you do, I can protect you…’  The desperation causing her voice to quiver was real.  Her only lie was to get him to unseal everyone early.


As they arrived, Aśvatthāman hurled his chakram into the heavily reinforced door, melting through them with ease.  No, Abby's true target in all of this was…  Waiting for them in the center of the room Abigail sat on a tentacle holding a cross-shaped shield as an unconscious girl with lilac-colored hair was strung up behind her.  “MASH!!”


As the young Foreigner looked up from her prize, her menacing red eyes softened as she saw the pained, desperate expression on his face.  ‘I’m using everyone else’s skills…’  With her offhand explanation of how she was able to suppress Kama so easily echoing in his mind, Ritsuka finally put it all together. ‘I’m doing this to save you, Master!’


“I’m really sorry, Master…  I really didn’t want things to end like this.”  With tears spilling down her cheeks, the young, manipulative Foreigner opened a tiny gate above her head.  “Don’t worry though, Mash-oneechan is a good girl, so I’ll make this quick.”


“You little bitch!”  Hurling his flame-coated, gigantic chakram at Abigail, Aśvatthāman didn’t want to hear excuses from her.  “You lied to Master, betrayed your comrades, and turned your back on the world!  I won’t be satisfied until I burn you to ash!”


Unconcerned with the wrathful retribution approaching her, Abby tilted her head back, yawning as Mash was pulled through the gate the tentacles holding her up manifested from.  The diligent Shielder reappeared from the tiny portal above the young Foreigner’s head, dropping lifelessly into the open maw waiting for her.  Holding up her lithe, slender arm, she caught the Archer’s weapon effortlessly, clamping her mouth shut as Mash fell past her lips.


“N-No…  M-Mash?”  Unable to believe his eyes, unwilling to accept such a reality, Ritsuka watched helplessly as Abigail made no grand spectacle of consuming the Shielder Demi-Servant like she had the others.  She simply swallowed, with a small lump traveling down her throat denoting the descent of his first and more trusted Servant, companion, and friend in Chaldea to a merciless end.  “Mash…?  Mash?  MASH?!”


Her Master’s anguished cries being the only thing to cause her harm all night, Abigail sorrowfully sat in contemplation as she rubbed her belly, ignoring the flurry of attacks Aśvatthāman unleashed on her.  Even before amassing so much power, she and he were evenly matched in Strength and Endurance.  His fists weren’t even as insignificant as mosquito bites, and his anger-filled vitriol little more than raindrops rolling down her back.  It didn’t matter what other Servants said or what she did to them, they had already died once before.  As her other would put it, they were little more than dreams.


Mash, however, was a real, living person.  Regardless of her determination to do whatever it took to protect the weak, powerless Magus, she needed to sin to do so.  She killed Mash, hurt her beloved Master, lied to him, and manipulated him.


“I know I’m a bad girl!  Shut up, shut up, shut up!  Aśvat-oniisan, you big, mean dummy!”  Lashing out as her emotions overwhelmed her, Abigail summoned dozens of gates.  Unleashing hundreds of tentacles to attack, bind, and gag the dark-skinned hero, she halted him in his tracks and caused Ritsuka to slip and fall down his back to the floor.  “Geez, I know that you’re mad but that’s not going to change things now!  You’re going to upset my tummy too, aren’t you?”  Composing herself quickly, Abby looked down at her flat belly and nodded.  Without her defensive skills activated, Mash digested quickly.  Then again, her Spirit Orgin was weaker than when they fought against Geotia, so without her bulky Ortenaus armor, she was one of the weaker Servants in Chaldea.  “But I shouldn’t be picky, even if I prefer mild curry…”


As she walked past the raging Servant fighting against his bounds, Abigail slowly approached the miniaturized young Magus as he scrambled back away from her.  More tentacles shot up from the floor under Aśvatthāman, wrapping around him and dragging him down into a gate connected to her mouth.  A squirming ball filled her cheeks as she bit down on it hard, thoroughly chewing her last former ally.


Out of Servants, out of allies, shrunken to a fraction of his size, and out of options, Ritsuka’s body moved on instinct as the gigantic, playful young girl didn’t rush to close the distance.  He couldn’t get away, and even if he did, his mind wasn’t protected anymore.  It was only a matter of time before his sanity was stripped from him, and then the Outer God would be free to invade and erode reality.  It’s over…  It’s all over…  M-Mash… Director… Meuniere-san… Slivia-san… Duston-san… Elron-san… everyone…  I’m sorry.  I fa–!?  Apologizing and agonizing for his failure, Ritsuka didn’t notice the small, thin tentacle wriggling behind him as he continued to scramble back from the encroaching, corrupted Foreigner.  It quickly wrapped around his shoulders as it grew, coiling around his body and binding his arms to his sides and legs together as it held him up in the air.


Hopping the last few steps to clear the distance between them, Abigail swallowed what was left of her treat and crouched down, smiling as brightly as she could bring herself to.  “So, Master, I suppose this brings our game to an end.”  As she spoke, golden particles of mana that Servants turn into when defeated that would normally float away to reform in Chaldea instead disappeared down the back of her throat.  Aśvatthāman wouldn’t be returning.  None of his Servants would.  “Thank you for breaking all the other seals for me.  I wouldn’t have been able to get Mash-oneechan without you.  It is Halloween after all, so it’s only natural that I’d ‘trick’ you for a ‘treat’, right?  But…  I didn’t want to be such a bad and selfish girl.  I wanted to always be the good, pure, innocent girl you saw me as…”  Pulling him closer, she kissed him gently and softly hugged him into her cheek, nuzzling him a bit before letting him go and standing up.  “But the ‘Abby’ you saw in me isn’t real.  I’m not a good girl.  I’m bad.  I’m naughty.  I’m a sinner with a filthy mind.”  Turning around, she wiggled her pert tush in his face as she pulled down her panties and giggled.  “And I’m about to be really dirty, ufufu~”


Spreading her small, soft cheeks, Abigail unashamedly revealed her dark grey pucker and backed up to shove it in Ritsuka’s face.  The tentacle holding the tiny Master up became more rigid, holding him in places as his face was squished into the puffy orifice.  An intensely concentrated, mind-numbingly addictive scent filled his lungs, muddled his mind, and the fear causing him to panic melted into maddening bliss.  He couldn’t fight her or his baser instincts as he licked her butt even without her telling him to.


Not expecting such an affectionate action, Abby tensed up as a jolt of pleasure caused her to jump.  The force of her landing against her beloved Master caused his head to pierce the tight orifice, but even with his head literally up her butt, RItsuka didn’t stop.  His obscene kiss continued as he licked her intestinal walls without reservation.  “Ufufu~  That’s it, Master.  My bum will hug you this time.  Come all the way inside of me!”  Embracing the unintentional, unconventional penetration, Abigail backed up more, dropping her hips to shove the tentacle-bound shrunken young man up her butt completely.  Moaning in ecstatic bliss, she began doing shallow squats to rub him against her bowels as her fingers massaged and probed the depths of her engorged sex.


Summoning tiny gates in her rectum she wrapped and dragged Ritsuka even deeper, untangling him from the one she used to slip him inside of her.  Shaking her hips as she squeezed him with her colon and assaulted him with dozens of tentacles, Abigail held nothing back.  Her scent, her warmth, her technique, her body, her soul, she’d used everything to warp his mind, shatter his morals, and drive him utterly insane for her and her alone.




Inside the young girl’s bowels, Ritsuka had already lost all reason as he writhed in a pleasure so potent it bordered on pain.  The tightness as she constricted her muscles, the wriggling of an uncountable number of tentacles molesting his body, the heady smell festering in her bowels, these were sensations no normal person should even be exposed to, let alone enjoy, but he had no time for logic or reason.


Abby was telling him to indulge in her flesh, to mark her with his seed, to take her as she claimed him.  He couldn’t and didn’t want to disobey, as the alternative was to wallow in his failure to stop her.  Even if only for a moment, he wanted to escape into the comfort of mind-melting bliss, to not have to think at all.  Not about the Outer God, not about the Foreign God, not about Chaldea, Lostbelts, Singularities, fighting, farming, Proper Human History, the Human Order, Ayala, Gaia, the World, or himself.  All he wanted to think about was the adorable girl who shoved him up her perky little tush.


Her barely developed breasts, her puffy, untouched girlhood, her silky smooth hair, those soft, slender lips.  Light enough to lift without effort, surrounded by a lingering scent of rose, with flawless, lustrous skin and a charming, enchanting smile no matter which form she was in.  With a body that looked like it would break from the slightest touch, he wanted to embrace her, to protect her, to toss her on his bed and violate her!  Her sweet angelic voice crying out in enraptured bliss echoed in his ears as her warmth flowed into him and his into her.


She was a bad girl.  A naughty girl.  He needed to punish her, make her big, round eyes teary as she asked for forgiveness.


But he was no better of a Master.  An immoral man that needed to be punished as much as he punished her.  Despite her fragile appearance, she could easily overpower him and pin him down.  Bury his face under her rear, ride his manhood until she was satisfied, keep him underfoot until he repented.  They were both sinners who deserved what they’d get.


And with a thin tentacle wiggling its way into the drooling slit of his throbbing cock, Ritsuka painted the inside of her final Servant’s bowel with his sin before sinking into blissful, maddening darkness.




Falling onto his bed one last time, RItsuka’s mind had, again, refreshed, giving him his full faculties to contemplate exactly what he had just done.  What he had thought.


N-No!  No, no, no…  I-I don’t see Abby like that.  Trembling as he looked around wildly, there was nobody to justify himself to, yet he made excuses still.  Th-That wasn’t…  Wait.  I didn’t get any smaller.  With his room looking as massive as it did the last time he was here, Ritsuka looked at and examined his body as best he could.  Following the pattern of how much he was shrinking each time, the penalty should have been an impossible one-hundred-and-sixty-centimeter reduction this time.  “I thought I’d just disappear or something.  Why am I still here?”


“Because I’m protecting you now, Master.”  Waltzing into his room with Mash’s shield in hand, Abigail mounted to the wall next to his door with tentacles as the hallway beyond was completely converted into a mass of pulsating dark flesh and writhing appendages.  “That’s why I needed to consume Mash-oneechan.  I drew upon too much of my Outer God’s power and he used me to try to eliminate the conceptual limiter preventing him from manifesting in our dimension; you.  I couldn’t stop him but as your Servant, I couldn’t let you get hurt so I made a deal with him instead.”  Satisfied with setting up the protective decoration she walked over to the bed as the room returned to normal and all the eldritch corruption melted away.  “If you could stay sane by the end of Halloween, he would back off and leave Earth along this time.  However, both he and the part of me that is his priestess agreed that Mash-oneechan’s interference was cheating, so I had to take her out of the picture.  Our game was really fun though!”


The sweet, innocent smile that flashed across the grey-skinned girl’s face betrayed the debaucherous, sinful nature of the ‘game’ she set up.  But even with sharp, jagged teeth, she had the face of an angel.


“B-But I’m still sane, a-aren’t I?”


Her smile fading, Abby solemnly shook her head.  “Master, why do you think I shrunk you as the penalty for our game?  Other than to fulfill the fantasies you thought the rest of us didn’t pick up on?”  Giggling a bit at the end, she didn’t need to keep it a secret anymore not that everyone that wanted to respect his privacy was part of her Spirit Origin now.


“H-Huh?  Wh-What are you t-t-talking about A-A-Abby?”  Sweating profusely, Ritsuka looked away from her nervously.


“Really, Master?  Gorgon-oneechan in Babylonia, Taimat-okaasan, Kiara-obasan’s Beast form, Kingprotea-chan, the other me when she grew real big in your nightmare that one time.”  Listing off just a few of the giantess enemies he’s faced, her smile grew as she winked playfully at him.  “We all know you like big girls.  So, I shrunk you instead of taking our sanity.  That way you’d help me get Mash-oneechan and I’d get you to subconsciously obsess about me.  And though you should have vanished entirely this time, I intervened when Sut-Typhon wasn’t looking.  Now, not only have I corrupted our mind, but your body belongs to me and me alone, Ma~st~er~”


Sitting in the palms of her hands, Ritsuka couldn’t find it in himself to deny her claim.  He couldn’t see through her deceptions, or connect such obvious dots in her contradictory words and actions.  Even now, his head was quickly filling with obscene visions of lying with her, and only her.


“Ufufu~  It looks like your body understands, but I still see a bit of resistance in your eyes.”  Giggling as she licked her lips, Abby pressed a finger against the shrunken Master’s crotch and rubbed his throbbing member deftly.  “I love that about you, Master.  Even when you're beaten, you don’t truly give up.  So, please, keep resisting for as long as you can.”  Flaring up her magical power, Abigail’s body began to shift and grow, maturing rapidly.


Taking on the visage of a pretty teen, aging herself up to a beautiful adult, and further to a gorgeous mature woman, her breasts swelled to match, if not outclass Raikou’s, her thighs filled out until she was thicker than Scheherazade, and her butt was bigger than Artemis’.  Swapping between ages and physiques, while she stayed recognizably as herself, she was freely able to adjust her body to match any and all fantasies he let unvoiced for years and years.


Finally, after such a tantalizing display of shapeshifting, Abby returned to her normal form and closed her hand around a painfully aroused Ritsuka with a slightly confused expression.  “Hmm?  What’s wrong, Master?  Don’t you want me to have a nice, big, bouncy body?  I was going to change my body to whatever you wanted most.”  Looking over her childish, undeveloped body, there wasn’t an ounce more of fat or a year more of development anywhere on her.  Then, her eyes widened as an innocent blush colored her cheeks.  “M-Master!?  Geez, you really are a naughty boy, aren’t you.”  Smiling, she laid down on the bed and pulled off her panties.  “Ufufu~  Well then, I’m glad I saved the best for last.”


Bringing him down between her legs, Abigail spread her blossoming flower as her sweet, thick nectar spilled from her glistening petals.  The pulsating, hungry hole deep within was hungry, and the perfect little snack was thoroughly prepared.


The heat of her lust felt as if it would boil him alive as Ritsuka was fed feet-first into his Servant’s sex.  His body wouldn’t listen as the vestiges of his morals fought to stop her.  Instead of trying to escape though, he kicked his legs, thrust his hips, wiggled his arms, and moved his mouth all for her pleasure as he was completely consumed.  The narrow love tunnel twitched and tightened around him as she kept a firm grasp on him and thrust him in and out of her sloppy folds.  Like he was a toy, she masturbated furiously with his body, but at no point did he concern himself with his own safety.  Not that Abby would do anything to harm him, even in the throws of passion she was careful with him, but even if she wasn’t, his safety was secondary to making her feel good.


Her body began to quiver, rapidly approaching climax, and her pace slowed.  Unsteadily, her hand shook as she tried to keep a hold of his slippery, tiny body.  Ceasing a moment with his head exposed, Ritsuka gently bit on her hardened bean as it trembled in front of him, sending the young Foreigner over the edge.


Singing out a sensual song with her angelic voice, Abby came hard, spraying Ritsuka with her liquid satisfaction before shoving him deep into her folds.  Spasming in the afterglow of her orgasmic release, she rubbed her sex as her handsome, kind, gentle Master’s face breached her lips, and took a deep breath.


Without addressing him, she just put her panties back on, curling up on his/their bed.


“As long as you stay with me, Master, I’ll keep you safe…”



November 1st, 2022


Jolting awake in a cold sweat and with a racing heartbeat, Ritsuka gasped for breath as his body trembled.  The events settling in his mind were vividly burned into his mind, but as he quickly looked around, Ritsuka found himself back to his full height and everything back to normal.  A…  A dream…?


A playful giggle brought his attention to the other figure lying in his bed whom he had overlooked.  A young girl with blond hair, red eyes, and a dress made of bowties and dark, vertically hanging, butterfly-shaped ribbons smiled up at him as she clung to his arm.  There was no third eye in the black, keyhole-shaped mark on her forehead, and her skin was full of life and color, though the mischievous grin on her lips betrayed the innocence of her eyes.  “Good morning, Master.  Did you have a frightful nightmare before Halloween was over?”


Getting his heartbeat under control, Ritsuka wiped the sweat from his brow and rubbed his eyes.  Petting Abigail's head and tussling her hair a bit, he grinned down at her, letting out a sigh of relief.  “Okay, Abby, you got me good, but wasn’t that dream a little…”  Blushing as he could still recall every detail of her undeveloped body, he quickly hid his morning wood.


Cocking her head to the side, she looked up at him with a quizzical expression.  “Hmm?  ‘A little’ what?  What did you dream about, Master?”


“Ah…  Um, a l-little too realistic!  Yeah.  It felt so real.”  Sh-She doesn’t know what happened?  Then I’ll just keep it to myself.  Getting out of bed and stretching, Ritsuka avoided giving the young blonde any details.  Still though…  Does that mean I’m the one who thought all of that up?  I-Is that r-really how I think about Abby?


Looking at the young girl as she hopped out of his bed, Ritsuka’s eyes lingered on the ribbons settling into place around her chest and her cute tush as she also stretched and let out a big yawn.  Her abnormally tall body was, allegedly, one of the reasons she was suspected of being a witch according to history.  So while she wasn’t too much shorter than the average adult woman in his home country, even being taller than Emperor Nero, she lacked the feminine curves a woman her height should have to draw his gaze.  And yet, her slender, lithe, youthful body was making his heart rate pick up and slowly softening erection twitch.


Maybe I do need therapy…  Admonishing himself for having such unsavory thoughts, Ritsuka turned away from Abby to adjust himself and clear his mind.  But talking to Kiara-san about something like this seems like a recipe for disat–


*Knock, knock, knock*


The gentle rapping of knuckles on the other side of his door triggered a fresh memory from Ritsuka’s dream as the voice of his cute kouhai called out to him.  “Senpai?  Are you awake yet?”


Remembering how there was a monstrous mass of tentacles waiting for him in his dream, and the ultimate fate of the dutiful Shielder, Ritsuka hesitantly approached the door.  Cold sweat ran down his back as he glanced at the young Foreigner by his side, eliminating the chance that she would actually be the one on the other side.  “Yeah.  Good morning, Mash.  Abby woke me up today.”  Holding his breath, Ritsuka pushed the button to open his door.


However, rather than the nightmarescape of rippling flesh and squirming tentacles, he remembered seeing from his dream, he was greeted by the bespectacled Demi-Servant and a completely normal hallway.  “Oh, that’s g-good.  But Abby!  You know you’re not supposed to sneak into Senpai’s room like that.”  Puffing out her cheeks, Mash turned her attention to the young blonde and wagged a finger as she reprimanded her.


For her part, Abigail clung to Ritsuka’s side, holding his hand as she backed up a bit.  “I-I know.  Sorry, Mash-oneechan.”


Breathing a sigh of relief as the adorable moment played out, Ritsuka relaxed the tension in his shoulders.  Yeah…  It was just a dream.  No need to–?!  As he was about to step out into the hall though, a foreboding feeling came over him as Abby tightened her grip on his hand and the last, cryptic promise she made to him echoed in his mind.


‘As long as you stay with me, Master, I’ll keep you safe…’


As he went to glance down at her again, in the span of time it took for him to blink, Ritsuka’s blood ran cold as the hallway pulsed and rippled as if it were alive.  Darkness consumed his vision less than a few feet out and standing in front of him wasn’t Mash, but a collection of tentacles vaguely in her form, wearing her clothes!  As his eyes reached the young Foreigner, she was smirking up at him, a finger to her lips with grey skin, white hair, and her third eye glowing with magic.


Then, blinking again, everything went back to normal but Ritsuka struggled to breathe.  He wasn’t even sure if Mash’s shield had been mounted on his wall, as he stumbled back but was able to remain standing on unsteady legs.


“SenPai?  WhaT’s WRong?  yOu loOk a bit pale.”  Mash’s voice even sounded distorted as his head spun trying to make sense of what was real and what wasn’t.


What?!  N-No…  I-It was just a dream.  Shaking his head, Ritsuka rejected the horrifying vision.  It couldn’t be real.  O-Or have I–


“Master?  Are you okay?  yOu diDN’t gO mAd in YouR dReaM lAst niGHt, diD YoU?”  Squeezing his hand even tighter, Abigail’s voice shifted between innocently concerned to maliciously amused as she supported him.  “It’S oKay.  i’M hERe, sO nOthIng cAn huRT yOu.  You’re fine now.”


Her reassuring words calming his disturbed heart, Ritsuka caught his breath and offered her a weak smile.  Looking at Mash, she was just standing in the doorway with concern darkening her face.  “S-Sorry, Mash.  I think yesterday tired me out more than I realized.  Could you tell everyone I’m going to take the day off?”


Clutching a hand over her modestly developed chest, Mash smiled and nodded.  “Alright, Senpai.  I’ll go tell everyone and bring you something from the cafeteria.  Abby, can you stay here and make sure he stays in bed?”


“Okay!  Leave him to me, Mash-oneechan!”  Happy to help, especially if it meant spending more time with Ritsuka, Abigail dragged him back over to his bed and easily tossed him onto the mattress.  Quickly jumping onto the bed with him, she planted her feet to either side of the young Magus and sat down.  Grabbing the bedding and pulling it up over the both of them as she cuddled into his chest, she gave a big thumbs up to the Demi-Servant girl as she held Ritsuka down so he couldn’t get up.


Shaking her head with a smile on her face, Mash didn’t say anything more as she turned and closed the door before she left.


His head throbbing a bit, whether Mash’s hair was moving because she started walking away or because it was wiggling with its own agency didn’t matter anymore.  Nor did he question whether he actually saw Abby pierced her dripping sex with his as she sat down or not.  Neither is important.  As a sense of tranquil calm gave him serenity, Ritsua wrapped his arms around Abigail and held her tightly.  “Thanks for always looking out for me, Abby.”


Her heart skipping more than a few beats, the young Foreigner blushed as he buried her face in his chest and hugged him back.  “Of course.  You’re my Master.  I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you safe.


[An Ending?]

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13674