Venus Park by mrwriterfromd
Summary:

All my stories are available on: https://www.mrwstories.com/


Feel free to join my writing discord at: https://discord.gg/V3wUHDGxce


Come to Venus Park! The only theme park which is staffed entirely by massive milfy women who secretly kidnap and enslave their gullible visitors!


Summary: Five guys decide to visit Venus Park, the only theme park which is staffed entirely by massive milfy women who secretly kidnap and enslave their gullible visitors!

Contains: Size comparisons, 7-9ft tall amazon woman, thick bbw body, femdom, smothering, "mommydom" talk, orgasm denial, teasing, outercourse.

Dark themes: (Spoiler for this story) The guys who go to Venus Park are falling into a trap and the women there will enslave them. The women are manipulating them. If that's not your kind of thing this isn't the story for you.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Entrapment, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 17663 Read: 5076 Published: September 24 2023 Updated: October 06 2023

1. Chapter 0 (Prelude) by mrwriterfromd

2. Chapter 1 by mrwriterfromd

3. Chapter 2 by mrwriterfromd

4. Chapter 3 by mrwriterfromd

5. Chapter 4 by mrwriterfromd

Chapter 0 (Prelude) by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: Five guys decide to visit Venus Park, the only theme park which is staffed entirely by massive milfy women who secretly kidnap and enslave their gullible visitors!

Contains: Size comparisons, 7-9ft tall amazon woman, thick bbw body, femdom, smothering, "mommydom" talk, orgasm denial, teasing, outercourse.
Dark themes: (Spoiler for this story) The guys who go to Venus Park are falling into a trap and the women there will enslave them. The women are manipulating them. If that's not your kind of thing this isn't the story for you.


*****


“Are you bored?” asks a bodiless voice, as the TV displays a sad, lonely looking guy on a sofa, “Tired? Looking for some... excitement?” At that, the camera panned up a thick, lithe female figure in a ludicrously skimpy bathing suit.

“Then you need to head down to Venus Park! The theme park and water park where our girls know just how to show guys a good time.” The female figure steps to one side, yet her obscenely large bosom still occupies a fair portion of the real estate of the screen, as she gestures to the entry way to Venus Park. A massively breasted cartoon figure of a woman, with a knowing smile and sultry eyes, forms the entryway to the park, beckoning all who might enter to step between her cleavage where the oddly high-security gate offers the only entrance or exit from the park.

“Spend a weekend, a week, or maybe even stay longer than you intended...” coos a voice utterly dripping with sexuality, as a guy is being caressed by two large, busty, beautiful women lying to either side of him, holding his arms between their legs, as a third uses her thighs as his pillow, holding his head between her legs as she runs her fingers through his hair. The camera holds just long enough to see him spot the camera and, wide-eyed, try to shout something as a hand is slipped over his mouth.

“Venus Park is everything a man could want. No wonder we have so many naughty boys trying to sneak in!” Two massive women in erotic parodies of security uniforms, which exposed much more than they covered, were pulling two guys off of the massively tall walls, easily dozens of meters high, which surrounded the park on all sides. The more observant may have questioned why those men were climbing the interior of the walls, from within the park, however.

“Give over to your desires at Venus Park, where we know what you really want, even if you don't know yourself...” comes another voice, bubbly and sweet, as a few rings divert on a lazy river, only to turn a corner for a split second to see the river ending at a large gate, with the men trying to swim back as a half dozen women are pulling them out one by one.

“For every man who's still a boy at heart, the women at Venus Park will take care of you better than you can take care of yourself...” A guy with a dazed expression, seemingly out of his wits, smiles foolishly as a Venus Park employee kisses his cheek before a tacky Venus Park logo swoops onto the screen, while in the background the guy is swiftly pulled away.

“Venus Park is accessible via Country Road 69, simply disembark at the parking venue and you will be escorted to the Park itself. We can't wait to get our hands on you...”

-------

“Dude!” said Mike.

“What?” said Jake.

“We should go to Venus Park!” Jake insisted.

Somehow, Jake got the feeling it was a bad idea, and yet later that day he, Jake, and three other guys from their dorm were taking a trip to Venus Park. Surely, the 25 year old students reasoned, the rumours were only that. Not that they held the same convictions about the blatantly misleading advertising. Even if it was exaggerated, surely they couldn't theme a whole park around beautiful women if that wasn't the real point, right? Surely, nothing bad could happen... right?

Chapter 1 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful.To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


*****

Booking online had been surprisingly easy, although the check-in system had asked quite a lot more information than they would have guessed. Height, weight, blood-type, age, and more. They reasoned that since it was a bit out of the way, they probably had medical staff on site, and needed the information faster than a phone call to a hospital could provide. No payment was taken, just their bank details, with an extensive list of available prices available... which the guys skimmed through before deciding that however much it cost, it would be worth it.

As they drove through endless miles of forests, they had to check multiple times just to make sure they were on the right road. Indeed, they didn't see more than a handful of cars pass them in the opposite direction. They did see a car pulled over at the side of the road at one point, but there was no one around. The guys debated stopping to check on them, but eventually reasoned that this road must be patrolled by the cops. Surely they would handle it. They said that, but again, none of them had seen a cop car since turning off the highway.

The road trip from HBU to Venus Park was much longer than any of them had realized. The route on the map which they now realized, on screen, was probably deliberately skewed to seem shorter, had made it seem like an hour's drive at most. When they looked it up online, though, they didn't see many complaints about the drive. In fact, most of the negative reviews read like something out of a conspiracy theorists basement, and they laughed them off. They had to be jokes, of course, rumours about women taking advantage of the younger men they lured to the park, they were enjoying reading them to each other and laughing as they drove. That was, of course, until they all started to lose signal on their phones.

“Too far out for the phone towers I guess,” one guy reasoned, and the others sullenly nodded, pocketing their phones after final attempts to get any kind of connection.

Three hours in, they were forced to pull over at the first and only gas station they had seen on Road 69. 'Only stop before Venus Park!' a massively-endowed woman on an overhanging sign warned, and they could believe it. The tank would probably have lasted to the park, but Mike doubted they could make it back this far if there weren't any more stations along the way. Hell, if nothing else they needed to stretch after being cramped in Mike's cheap old car. They were frankly just grateful it hadn't broken down along the way.

Two of the guys set off for a short walk along the forest line, and for a moment Jake stared after them, letting his eyes follow into the shadows of the trees which almost immediately blotted out most light. It would be very easy to get lost in there, he noted to himself, and hell, how long had it taken them to drive this far? Walking through hundreds of miles of forest, how would anybody find their way out? He suddenly began to realize just how cut off they were from the outside world here. Not to matter, though, they'd be at the Park soon anyway, he told himself as he walked inside.

It hadn't been obvious from the exterior, but it was all too apparent when they entered the gas station that it was either owned by, or licensed by, Venus Park itself. Two smiling, beautiful women were reclining in comfortable looking chairs behind a checkout, each sporting skimpy uniforms which Jake was beginning to notice would be a pattern.

“Well hello, gentlemen!” said one, curling a finger in her hair black curly hair as she stood to full height. The five guys smiles turned just a smidgeon nervous as she rose to her full height, and they were suddenly face to face with a seven foot tall goddess of a woman with breasts bigger than they had ever seen in their lives outside of pornography. Her luscious, colourful skin begged their eyesight as her cleavage seemed to delve into mind-boggling depths.

“Welcome boys,” said the other girl, as she flushed her long red hair, alabaster skin just as radiant, and breasts just as beckoning, “what can we get you?”

For much longer than any of the five would care to admit, they stood awkwardly, too nervous to answer.

“Uh... we need gas to get to- I mean, we have enough gas to get there, but we need some for the... uh... return journey. So, gas... for number... one, I guess?” Mike ventured, as the others made a show of browsing the shelves around them, both out of second hand embarrassment, and the nervousness of having two absolute images of female beauty in their close proximity.

As he did so, though, Jake began to notice that some items were prominently displayed where in other gas stations they might at least be somewhat concealed. Condoms, lube, pills, and a variety of Venus Park themed snacks and drinks. Breast and thigh-shaped travel pillows vied for space next to pornographic magazines, which he realized on a second look were actually travel catalogues for Venus Park itself. They were just so pornographic in nature he had immediately assumed the former.

“Oh, sorry honey,” the first woman began, leaning over the table and pressing her breasts to the counter top which was so tall Mike's face barely reached it. Mike swiftly lost the struggle to maintain eye contact with her as two mountains of soft, supple breast spilled out directly before his eyes, “we don't have any gas. If you don't have enough to reach the park, though, we can call for someone to come collect you...”

Jake took the opportunity to gently nudge the slack-jawed and drooling Mike out of the way, stubbornly maintaining eye contact with the woman as he did so.

“What if we don't have enough gas to get back? It was a three hour drive just to get this far.”

The light skinned angel from before appeared to his right, having slipped out from behind the counter when Jake wasn't looking. He flinched as her hand touched his shoulder, and he found himself unwittingly staring into the vast canyon between two massive milky white orbs, before her utterly entrancing eyes lowered into his vision with a kind smile leading them.

“Oh, didn't you listen to the ad? Silly boy, I bet you were too distracted by all the sexy girls, huh?” she tittered, and her colleague chuckled in suit.

“Venus Park will give you...” the dark skinned goddess said softly, as she leaned closer, outflanking Jake as her partner held him firm, “everything... you... need.” As she grew closer and closer, Jake felt his pulse, and something else, rising swiftly. For a moment, he had the mad, fleeting thought hat he had to run. To escape. To get away from these women while he still could, while they all still had a chance to escape. Even if they ran out of-

“Including gas!” the girl holding his shoulder said sweetly, and patted his back before returning to behind the desk. Dumbstruck, Jake just stood there, before awkwardly stumbling over himself as he went back to browsing, too embarrassed to say another word.

Mike had recovered enough to reach for his wallet, despite not having picked up anything to buy, which just garnered further laughs from the girls.

“Don't be silly, boy, we'll charge it to your reservations at the park,” one of the girls mused as he sheepishly turned back, looking for something to buy, anything to not have to meet those sultry, knowing eyes.

Jake kept flitting his eyes over to the two girls who whispered to each other while always seeming to catch his gaze whenever he did so, as he swiftly pretended he hadn't just been ogling them. That wasn't his purpose, well, at least not his only reason for staring. He was sure he could hear a strange noise over the whine of the refridgerators. A different whine. Every time he tried to look, though, the girls just bored into his mind, as if reading his thoughts...

A slap on Jake's back shook him out of it, as the guys moved to the counter. At last, the five had assembled what they mutually agreed was 'enough for the trip', and the girls made a show of scanning each item through. As the drinks gave way to condoms and lube, the girls looked at each other, wry grins on their faces, before shattering the boys already stunted egos even further as they pealed in laughter. They tried to sheepishly chuckle along, which only seemed to egg the women on.

“Oh Mary-lou,” said the dusky skinned bombshell, “it's such a shame, those girls at the park are going to get to have all the fun with these boys...”

“I know! I can't wait to be back on park duty...” said the other, idly running her hands down the sides of her barely-contained breasts, “it's so much more fun... although, we could still have some fun here... if you boys want...”

Utterly lost for words, the five guys exchanged stunned looks of disbelief, as the two cougars eyeing them like fresh meat levelled lidded stares... when suddenly, a blinding had the boys practically jump out of their skin. The girls stared, grinning, one holding a camera, before bursting into giggles the moment one of the boys opened their mouths to respond.

“Keep it in your pants, boys,” said the fair-skinned maiden through pursed lips, “you're nearly at the park... where our friends will take care of anything you need.”

Her partner with the camera added sweetly, “I'll send this photo to your account! Think of this as the first ride you boys went on.”

Thoroughly emasculated and feeling like shy teenagers back at school, the mid-20's quintet busied themselves out of the store, trying their best to retain some of the virile confidence which had taken them this far as they did so until they were sure they were well out of earshot of the two girls.

“I'm starting to think this was a bad idea,” Jake lied, having felt that way since before they left but unwilling to voice it until now.

“It's fine, man, they're just bored. They were just teasing us,” Mike responded, but no longer sounded as confident.

“Did you guys even see those girls?” demanded their friend Brian who had been occupying the boot of the car, and would have had the most right to complain, “This is going to be the best weekend of our lives, who cares if the girls have personalities as big as their...” he gestured to his chest for a moment, “height!”

The joke lightened the mood almost instantly, and soon enough they were laughing off the awkward encounter as just a little hazing by girls with little else to do. By the time they were back in the car, Brian once more nobly willing to risk a back ache in the car boot, the entire incident had been compartmentalised in their minds – but the stirring in their loins was testament that it was far from forgotten.

-------------------

“Five males, party 276, booking reference 88LNU5,” Mary-lou said casually into her phone, as she scrolled through the details lazily with a single finger, “I'm adding pictures to their profiles. Their behavioural responses were predictable given the information we had...”

Mary-lou stopped for a moment as Jake's face appeared, and she thought back to his moment of defiance, however futile and adorable it had been.

“Male 4, Jacob C, high levels of independent thought even during direct confrontation. He'll be more vigilant, seemed abnormally resistant to suggestion. Keep an eye on him from the outset.”

A single feminine finger traced across Jacob's face on the computer monitor, as Mary-lou sat atop a cushioned black box. “Not that it'll matter...” she whispered to herself smugly, reaching down to casually remove a section of the cushion, as a cock sprang to life from underneath it, throbbing ot attention between her thighs. The sound of the poor lad trapped inside was now just barely audible to Mary-lou, who felt a thrum in her pussy as she grazed her nails lazily along the vulnerable cock and received a high pitched, shrill scream from within the coffin. “Not that it'll matter...” she said again, her smile widening.

Chapter 2 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful.To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


*****

Another two hours of driving had left the boys exhausted from the monotony. After a while, they had resorted to a game of I Spy, but after eight rounds of the same three answers – 'Tree, Road, Asshole', they had even given up on that.

When at last the treeline broke, and they saw a massive building ahead, they collectively cheered. It was short lived, however, as this was just the parking venue and park-owned hotel. Still, they were close, and their long journey was nearly at an end. The sight of yet another massive-breasted sign which simply said 'You're so close, baby!' was enough to keep them going.

The car park stretched some ways in all directions, and they drove past a scant few dozen cars before Mike chose a parking space seemingly arbitrarily. As Jake stepped out, stretching reflexively, he looked out at the vast rows of empty parking spaces beyond them, wondering why so much of it was empty. Why had no one parked in an emptier spot? It was a bit further away from the building, obviously, but it was odd nonetheless. Were there no paranoid drivers worried about getting doors scratched or mirrors knocked while leaving their car there for a few days?

As he scanned the area, he saw a tow truck approaching with a car on the rear. As it passed them, the woman driving leaned out of the window and smiled at them, blowing a kiss. The others laughed and waved back, happy just to see any evidence they were in the right place.

“See you at the park, boys!” she called back to them, waving idly. Trailing behind the tow truck was a blue car not too much unlike the one they had just driven here in.

The rest grabbed their bags as Jake watched the car being towed away, feeling a little dumbstruck, until one of them slapped him boyishly on the shoulder and – rubbing the pain away – he followed suit. Their bags, now loaded with everything they had bought – albeit unsure how much they had paid, nor what the final price of their trip would be – weighed them down as they made for the hotel-cum-welcome centre.

It was, in fact, that and much more. As soon as the door closed behind the boys, two women, who once again towered over the five lads with mind-boggling busts and thighs thicker than any guy's torso, snatched two of the lads in flowery boas and tugged them face-first into their chests.

“Welcome, boys!” came a cry as a half dozen women jiggled massive, naked breasts, sauntering their way.

“Mary-lou called ahead from the station and told us you were coming, so we decided to throw you a welcoming party!” said the woman behind the check-in desk, wearing a low-cut business blazer, not even buttoned up, and nothing else.

Rictus grins were painted on the boys faces as they were ushered inside, and each was swiftly deprived of their luggage and dignity in short order. Each was handed a beer, taken to a comfortable chair just far enough apart from each other to make talking to each other impossible, and were thoroughly overwhelmed in more ways than one.

“Now boys, drink up, rule 1 at Venus Park – no one has a bad time!” said Veronica, the crimson-business jacketed bimbo who introduced herself in short order.

“But, uh, I'm tee-total...” Richard offered, eyeing the bottle which lacked any kind of label. The girls laughed at that, and Richard looked for a moment a bit put off.

“Richard M Swaim, born 1993, blood type B positive, we know everything there is to know about you! Remember? All the girls at the park will know to only give you non-alcoholic beverages when they scan you, just like that one in your hand.”

Richard smiled at that and the girls cheered, before his brow furrowed once more, “Wait, but, I didn't tell you I-” was all he managed to get out before each of the boys had their faces thoroughly buried in tits by the nude girls who were now sitting practically on top of them on their plush chaises, drowning out whatever it was he had to say. Each boy found himself being bottle-fed, literally, as one or several girls took turns fawning over them.

The beer was great, Jake wasn't normally a beer guy but it was smooth and exactly what he needed after over five hours of driving. However, Jake could already tell it was quite strong. This was nothing you bought off the shelves. Having finished his first drink much faster than he normally would when a beautiful woman was practically pinning his arms to his sides and barely giving him a chance to rest between sips, she simply pulled out another from beside the chair and kept going.

“Now boys, we just have to go through a few things...” sighed Veronica in the practiced, bored tone of a flight attendant doing their 10,000th safety briefing, “While at Venus Park, you will be under observation at all times for the safety and wellbeing of our staff...”

She paused as she was strolling around them, five clipboards in her hands, and looked at them.

“Not to worry, we know you guys will be on your best behaviour.” she said sweetly, and continued to lazily stroll past them, even as the boys were swiftly being distracted by caressing fingers and idle kisses.
“You must sign the following waiver within which all the rights vested in you by the state are forfeited for the purposes of respecting Venus Park's sovereignty...” she drolled on, stretching her arms out to deliberately expose her massive breasts as her tiny business jacket was swiftly overpowered by the unstoppable tidal wave of tits that spilled out.

The boys merely gawked, struggling to even hear her words over the soft coos of delight as angelic women were taking greater and greater liberties with their progressively less-clothed bodies.

“Upon signing you acknowledge that Venus Park and its associates become sole benefactors of your estate, and retain rights over your legal and medical status, in essence obtaining power of attorney and next of kin over you...” she said, and turned to see all five boys thoroughly bewitched by their loving hosts.

“Wonderful...” she said softly, licking her lips, and began to hand out the clipboards.

“Just sign these, and we will make sure you boys are treated to the time of your lives... for as long as you're here.”

Each of the boys suddenly felt what appeared to be a small book, easily 100 pages in length, of legal documentation dumped in their laps. Jake managed, at length, to wrestle his arms free of the two buxom maidens at either side of him, who seemed determined to have him touching them rather than the paperwork, and began to peruse the front page. When he tried to lift the page over, however, he found the pages practically glued together.

“Just a formality!” Veronica said with a syrupy sweet voice, inches from his face, and Jake was a little alarmed at how such a massive woman had managed to close with without his notice. “While you're here we need to be able to respond in an emergency, we're quite a way from civilization out here, after all...”

That did, at least, make some sense to Jake, although even a horny mid-20s guy knew that legal documentation was supposed to be easily legible, as he tried to pry the pages apart subtly.

“And besides,” Veronica said, her voice suddenly deep and sultry, as her hands came to rest on his knees and ran up his thighs, pushing them apart, “as you might have guessed, we have to take a couple of liberties with the law to get away with some of our... conduct.”

Her breath was fogging the air between herself and Jake as he felt his cock practically demanding that he drop the 'stupid fucking paper' and grab 'those fucking tits'.

“You do need to sign... though...” she said at last, and pulled a pen out from between her tits which, given the lack of a bra, spoke to Jake about just how firm they must be that it needed no help to stay stuck between them. He wondered fairly obviously how it would feel to have something else stuck in there instead...

Eyeing the pen as if he was signing his life away, which in fact, based on what snatches of her words he had heard during her monotonous speech, he practically was, Jake was just about to reach for it when a voice rose up.

“C-can I... I need to read this first.”

Kyle, their fifth compatriot, stuttered out even as they could hear caressing hands surely-not-trying-to-silence-him.

Veronica smiled sweetly and stood, handing Jake the pen a little firmer than she had to.

“Of course, if you really want to read all that boring paperwork rather than spend time with us...” she said, with pouty mock-disappointment, “then we'll take you to your room.”

She snapped her fingers, and simply said “Girls, take him away.” At that, four women materialized around Kyle and were collecting his things, escorting him off somewhere, although his feet never seemed to touch the ground as they did so.

The boys laughed, perhaps a little more than they needed to to reassure themselves, at what they were almost sure was just a harmless dramatic move. Each boy was delicately convinced to stop trying to look over the much-too-tall chaise chairs behind them to see where Kyle was being taken by hands that pressed them back into the cushioning of the chair, or into the cushioning of massive breasts and thighs.

One by one, each was thoroughly massaged and groomed as wandering hands began to tease and stroke their hardening cocks through much-loosened clothing, and was convinced to sign the documentation which they could no longer read, either due to their vision swimming from a mix of hormonal desire and alcohol, which seemed to be in unending supply, or because their vision was quite literally blocked by the jiggling breasts or thighs of voluptuous, venusian women. Even so, they seemed quite content with the signatures they received, however scrawled they may be.

“Right!” Veronica said cheerily, “I can tell you boys are awfully tired... I think each of you is in need of some rest. I wonder if our girls here might be able to help you... get to sleep.”

With that, each of the boys was shanghai'd like Kyle before them, albeit a bit less forcefully, being escorted along the halls as if they were new prisoners being shown to their cells by the most beautiful of prison wardens. They were immediately taken into a massive cargo elevator, large enough for all ten massive women and their five grinning male 'guests'.

After that, Jake heard, rather than saw, first Mike, then Richard, letting out startled cries as they were taken away down different hallways behind him. Cries which were swiftly drowned in a sea of moans, giggles, and bountiful breasts.

“Your friend says good night!” came a cry as the two girls escorting him jostled their breasts against his cheeks encouragingly, seemingly able to carry both his bags and him aloft without issue.

At last, Jake was alone – at least alone in that he was isolated from his friends, but still under lockstep by two gorgeous women – and was wondering why they had to travel so far to separate rooms. Indeed, as they walked the hallways, Jake was noticing there were very few doors in these halls. 'How big must the rooms be?' he thought, brain fogged by more than just the booze.

“Here we are!” one announced with glee, and pulled out a keycard from between her breasts, going to unlock the door which, by leaning over, pressed Jake's face further and further into her partner's tits.

Then, suddenly, ahead, a naked guy appeared around the upcoming corner. He rebounded off the wall and sprinted towards them. Jake felt the girls suddenly stiffen, holding him at their sides and turning him to the wall. He craned, trying to see past their massive tits, but was only able to get a glance at the approaching boy... he looked terrified. He was struggling to move, seemingly drunk.

“No! No...” he whined defeatedly, as Jake heard, rather than saw, multiple people approaching, as his vision was seemingly deliberately being blocked. Soon the guy's shouts were muffled, and even when Jake could tell he was screaming as he was being swiftly led away, Jake could already barely hear it.

For a few moments, his two female handlers were still, before the massively over-sized door ahead of them opened at some unseen command, wide enough for them to enter three abreast, even with two massive women at his side, and soundlessly closed behind them. They then lowered him down, his feet touching the utterly meshing and thick carpet which, he presumed, was part of what had hindered the screaming boy's progress. Jake's feet sank deeper and deeper into it as if it were fresh snow, and it seemed almost to grip him there.

“Thank you so much for being such a good boy for us...” one said, lips on his ears as she began to hold him tight in a hug.

“I'm so glad you're such a good boy Jake...” said the other, her hand caressing his back.

“Wh... what was that?” Jake asked nervously, at once both reassured and yet somehow distressed.

The girls looked at each other for a moment before they continued.

“He was probably a spy.”

“A spy.” Jake said, rather than asked, incredulously, his mind rather than his cock being momentarily aroused from the increasingly tight embrace of two massively-breasted women.

“Corporate espionage.” said the other, and kissed his cheek.

“I know how scary that must have been, especially since you've only just gotten here,” said the first, almost sounding as if she was going to cry. Jake looked into her eyes and thought he saw tears welling, and his alcohol laden heart ached.

“Uh... it's... not your fault...” he attempted, and as the two girls locked eyes once more, they grinned.

They laughed, lifted him up with astonishing ease, and dropped on their sides to the massive bed which occupied the room. His shoulders were buried to the neck on either side in their tremendous busts. Jake was swiftly finding the tattered remnants of his clothes tossed aside as they ran their hands up and down the boy captive between their tits, his head barely able to break above the surface as four fleshy swells collided around his neck.

“I'm Mindy,” said the olive-skinned beauty running a finger through his hair.

“I'm Candy,” said the shocking blonde, skin pearlescent.

That was seemingly all the introduction they felt was needed, given that they were already nude, and they proceeded to plaster Jake's neck and face with kisses, four hands roaming ever further down as they skillfully removed his clothing, hidden beneath the massive fleshy collar of their breasts, leaving his arms practically useless as they were pinned between two massively thick bodies and four soft, oppressing thighs.

Mindy was seemingly content to caress his chest and stomach, taking extra delight in tweaking his – as he discovered – quite sensitive nipples. Candy, however, had a more deliberate goal, and was coaxing the most fervent erection Jake had ever had to life, his cock rising to the occasion seemingly as if on command.

With a deft touch that spoke of a lifetime of experience, she began to caress his cock in ways he had never dreamt of. Soon,Jake found himself moaning into the bosomy gag which was swallowing his chin.

“I think we lucked out Mindy.” she said softly, directly into his ear

“Me too, he's such a pliable little thing, isn't he?”

“Feels so nice to have a boy against my body again... I'll never stop loving this feeling...” she said, moaning softly as she gyrated against his arm, his hand soon feeling the slickness of her thighs growing.

“And listen to those moans he's making, such a sensitive thing...”

“You're telling me...” Candy agreed lasciviously, curling her fingers around his cock and delighting in all the sounds she could elicit from him. He was practically blind to anything that wasn't their faces or tits, and almost deaf between them, the sensory deprivation meant every phantom touch caused him to jump or jolt, much to their delight.

“What a sweetie.” the massive tanned woman proclaimed, outright licking his cheek as she caressed his abdomen, massaging it softly.

Candy, however, had begun to grind directly against his fingers as she jerked his cock with vigour, panting breathily into his ear. Mindy was grasping his forearm now and directing it between her legs, and he was all too eager to comply.

The wet, slick sounds of two thrumming pussies, his hand almost cemented between their massive, soft thighs, was the only sound apart from their collective moans and the hummingbird paced cock-milking Jake was receiving from the masturbatrix extraordinaire.

“I bet this good boy would love to cum for us...” Mindy concluded, sounding certain, “is that right baby? Do you want to cum for us?”

What little he could, Jake was nodding as eagerly as he ever had.

“Well, there's just one tiny little thing we need you to do for us first...” Candy whispered, slowing her hand's movements to a crawl.

Jake, having felt himself nearing in on the greatest orgasm of his life, went practically paroxysmal, until the two girls clamped their thighs across his legs and stomach, holding him firmly to the bed as Candy continued her glacially slow handjob.

“We need to give you your tracking band,” said Candy, as Mindy reached over to the bedside table behind her, “but you have to be a good boy and hold still...” she added, while paradoxically continuing her torturous handjob.

“Mmmph...” Jake mumbled into a massive breast.

The pair seemed content with his response, and Mindy held up a small plastic device... with a tiny needle poking out of it.

At that, however, Jake immediately began to thrash around.

“Now, now, Jake, listen...” Mindy said, holding him firm.

“You won't be able to do anything at the park without it, heck, you won't even be able to enter the gates, and we'll have to send you home in the morning...” Candy soothed, as her hand ever so slightly slackened, to the point where he could barely feel her fingers as they stroked his cock any more.

“We'd hate to see you have to leave, especially when all your friends will be having such a good time...” Mindy continued, the two like a pair of devils on either shoulder.

“On the other hand, we can give you a tiny little prick, and then...” Candy cooed, pouring poisoned words directly into his vulnerable ear, while ever so slightly stroking faster and firmer, “you can stay as long as you want... you never have to leave if you don't want to.”

Jake began to whine, practically entombed in soft, giving flesh, his cock weeping precum as it begged to be touched, but his hands were buried in the wet clefts of either woman's clutching, sucking lips. As if to accentuate the point, each of them began to slowly gyrate, fucking his fingers while leaving his poor cock unsatisfied.

“Mmmfh-mmh!” Jake groaned, defiantly. This was all too much, he was sure, even as a fog of alcohol, arousal and a few things he wasn't aware of clouded his mind.

“Well, we can't force you to take it,” Mindy said simply, and put it back on the table beside her.

“But, there's no way to let you leave until the morning. So I guess we'll just wait until tomorrow.” Candy concluded, and kissed his forehead.

Confused for a moment, Jake tugged at his arms, but found the girls reluctant to let him go. Instead, the pair seemingly relaxed against the pillows beneath them, and Jake panicked as their breasts, until now kept somewhat aloft, began to swell further, swallowing his head entirely.

With a final squeal, the two women relaxed, the poor boy practically invisible between them, entirely buried between their thighs, stomachs and breasts. They pulled the covers over themselves, and the last bit of light that Jake could see within his sweaty, flushed prison was snuffed out.

“You feel free to let us know if you change your mind, sweetie!” Candy said, with a sickly sweet tone, and resumed her glacially slow handjob as Mindy went back to torturously caressing his sensitive body.

Trapped between their bodies, he could hear their heartbeats quicken as they went back to thrusting up and down upon his trapped fingers, and the utterly noncathartic feeling of his fingers penetrating those soft, wet lips again and again, them practically gripping his fingers for their very lives, was pure hell. He wanted them, he needed them. He needed to fuck. To cum! More than anything, he wanted to cum. Needed it.

But no matter how he squirmed, thrashed, or wept, they didn't seem to notice. They just rhythmically thrust themselves back and forth, swallowing up his fingers, shuddering in the pure ecstasy he was so cruelly denied. Occasionally they would free him just enough to thrust into Candy's fingers, futilely chasing that orgasm, even as she would slacken her grip to almost non-existence, or wrap her fingers around his cock only to move her hand in perfect synchronicity with his thrusts, leaving the poor boy exhausted with nothing to show for it.

It could have been minutes or hours, he could only track time by the occasional full-body shudder as either Mindy or Candy was wracked with an orgasm at the feeling of the poor guy trapped between them, no doubt being driven out of his mind with need.

At last, he felt the wet, sopping breasts of Candy peel themselves back ever so slightly.

“Did you say something in there dear?” she asked, peering down at his red, sweat-soaked face with pure, unadulterated lust, a cruel grin on her wicked features.

“Please! Please! Anything! Give me the band!” he groaned, gasping for breath between words.

“Of course dear, I'm so glad you changed your mind...” she said, and Mindy handed her the device, “you'll barely feel it...” she mewled through pursed lips, and a second later she simply chirped, “All done!”

It took a moment for the tiny pinprick to register, but even so, he couldn't help but feel that – painless as it was – he had made a mistake. That was swiftly overridden by the heavenly feeling of Candy's handjob resuming.

“Now I can take care of this good boy the way he deserves!” Candy said, practically drooling over her own tits as she leaned in to kiss him, sucking his mouth into an inescapable smooch.

“And tomorrow... oh... just you wait...” Mindy prophecized, “if you liked spending time with us... you'll love getting to meet all our friends at the park!”

“Of course, you don't have to go...” Candy added, her hand making utterly lewd wet noises as his weeping cock had, over the course of his torturous teasing, lubricated itself far beyond any need, “you could just stay here in this room with us...”

“Some boys never leave this arrival building during their entire stay... can you imagine that? They just spend hours, days, weeks in here with us girls...” Mindy murmured, relishing the thought.

“Mmhmm, some never leave at all!” Candy squeaked, but giggled, as if she had spoken out of turn, “Silly me, never mind poor boy, you just relax and cum for us...”

Jake was, as an understatement, more than willing to comply. As the pair loosened their thighs, he was able to thrust up, meeting every one of Candy's strokes as she seemed to know exactly where and how to touch his cock to extract the maximum pleasure from it. Seemingly she knew exactly how to pleasure or torture a cock almost instinctually.

“Mmmm yes, cum for us baby... and then we can get going all over again.”

“Mmmfh!?” Jake asked.

“That's right baby, oh... you didn't think we'd leave you with just a little handjob to remember us by, did you?”

“No, no baby,” Mindy corrected, “you're going to remember our bodies... I want you to be thinking of us when you're out there in the park. Every time you close your eyes... every time you feel a woman's hand, or her mouth, or her pussy... I want you to remember ours!”

With that, Mindy passionately swallowed him into an all-encompassing kiss, crushing her breasts against him as she did so. Jake's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Candy moved in for the kill, jerking his cock at almost inhuman speeds, cradling his balls lovingly, encouraging him to cum as fervently as she could.

Jake groaned and cried into Mindy's mouth as, between their bodies, Jake squirted in the most violent orgasm he had ever had. His body siezed up, every muscle tightening with the utter exertion of forcing out his cum harder than he had thought possible.

The girls at his sides cooed softly, holding him close as his brain's pleasure centres were utterly rewritten. Nothing had ever felt this good before. Nearly a minute later, his vision finally began to return as he panted and felt their breasts weighing his chest down.

“Such a good boy,” the pair assured him, whispering sweet nothings into his vulnerable mind, him barely able to comprehend what was being said.

“Good boy for us...” “Listen to the women here...” “We know what's best for you...” “Stay here with us...” “Stay here forever...”

After letting the boy rest long enough, Candy rolled to her back, pulling Jake with her until he was prostrated on top of her, feeling suddenly even smaller than he had when he was buried betwixt their bosomly forms.

“I hope you're not too tired, little man... you still need to fuck us, remember,” Candy said, voice filled with promise.

Mindy sidled up behind him, arms around his waist, her breasts form-fitting around him like a cast, “And after her, you have to fuck me...”

“Then you can fuck me again...” Candy said, giddily, guiding Jake's half-turgid cock between her now soaking thighs as he half-heartedly resisted, trying to form the words.

“And then we can fuck again...” Mindy proposed, licking his ear and driving any thoughts he had left out.

“Fuck... and fuck... and fuck!” Candy said, grabbing his ass and hilting his cock inside her, her pussy grasping him as if the first breath after diving.

“And never, ever stop!” Mindy reminded them both, gleefully.

Jake was already thrusting into Candy's heavenly pussy with wild, reckless abandon, his mind – vacant of any higher thoughts – now operating on the pure instinct driven by the ocean of female arousal he was practically swimming in.

Mindy, however, used her bodyweight to press atop him, sandwiching him between herself and Candy. Once again, he found himself powerless to resist these women or their soft bodies which seemed to so easily overpower him. He couldn't move, and again began to sob into the breasts which had become his entire world.

“Aww, poor thing...” Mindy softly spoke, voice dripping with power, “did I say you got to fuck us? My mistake... we'll be the ones doing the fucking.”

At that, she began to thrust against his ass, reaching down with sopping fingers to play between her own sodden thighs with one hand, and tease his asshole with the other. Utterly enmeshed into their flesh, he felt Mindy gently thrusting him, bodily, in and out of Candy's pussy as if he were a strap on for her to use, just here for the ride. Candy clutched him to her chest, directing his mouth to her nipple to silence his feeble protests as he felt his ass being played with as it had never been.

Candy's saturated thighs merely contributed to the hot, sweaty, humid atmosphere between them where Jake was buried in soft skin and the wet produce of arousal. Long beyond caring, however, Jake was in heaven, having abandoned any semblance of control. He was just a plaything for women like these, a toy, a beloved pet...

Recognizing the look of surrender on a man's face after countless years of breaking them in, Candy groaned with satisfaction, clamping her arms around his shoulders and pinning him to her chest. Another satisfied customer...

--------

Not too far away, outside the bedroom window, through the bars behind the curtains Jake hadn't noticed, down in the car park, the tow truck was lifting Mike's car up and towing it away. It was taken several miles to a walled compound where, thanks to the work of a dozen massive women, it was re-painted and listed for sale online to male students at the local university who needed a cheap car... one they could take on road trips, perhaps. The boys who came here in it wouldn't have any use for it any more, after all...

Chapter 3 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful.To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!

*****

Although morning was creeping its way through the towering pines surrounding the arrivals hotel, the thick blackout curtains behind the hotel-cum-prison's bars gave no indication. Indeed, when Jake finally did wake, it was hard to tell the difference from sleep at first. He felt entirely encased in warmth, and when he tried to open his eyes he couldn't see a thing. Had he gone blind? His whole body felt stiff, drained... wet...

Testing his arms and legs, he found they could barely move. Adrenaline flushed through him, swiftly bringing him to full wakefulness, as he began to panic, thinking he had been buried alive. That was, of course, not far from the truth. Memories soon came flooding back to him as he began to understand just what, or who rather, he was buried in. Flashbacks began to stir, and as he grew still once more, he could feel the heartbeats of the two massive women who were his handlers directly in his ears. The soft rise and fall of their chests, as Mindy and Candy breathed peacefully in their sleep, was slowly rocking him back and forth... and lulling him back to slumber as well.

Wincing with effort, he forced himself to ignore the hypnotic undulations of their supple, thick bodies... this was easier given that their legs, wrapped around his, were slowly massaging his now truly wakeful cock, trapped between their soft, squishy thighs. His head and shoulders remained entirely held imprisoned within their massive busts, and their plump stomachs and legs were sufficient to hold him entirely aloft between their bodies. Jake realised that, throughout the entire night, his body hadn't in fact touched the mattress once.


Despite the comfortable, cool, almost perfect temperature of the hotel, last night's sex left his body feeling slick, and he had quite the urge to shower... although he doubted he would be allowed to shower himself with those two around. Indeed, at this rate, he doubted he would even be allowed out of their bed. Squirming once more, shaking his head within the tight confines of their breasts to stave off the alluring promise of sleep, he tried to wake either of them.

He had little success as far as he could tell, barely able to hear a thing over the pounding of their hearts, the soft whisper of their breath, and his own blood pumping in his ears. Whatever Jake tried, he couldn't free his arms pinned to his sides, despite managing to wriggle them slightly, and had absolutely no hope of escaping the vice grip of their leg-locks. Indeed, he found that his voice was almost entirely swallowed up by their breasts. Despite the situation, he was unwilling to raise his voice any further, perhaps out of embarrassment, or, subconsciously, perhaps he wasn’t as eager to leave their embrace as he thought…

As his legs twitched once again in a desperate bid for freedom, he heard a soft giggle from above.

“Good boy...” came a soft whisper, barely audible through their awe-inspiring breasts.

“Mmmpgh!” Jake groaned in response, ready to be released, but heard nothing in return. Was she ignoring him? Surely if she had heard him last night, she could hear him now?

“Mmmmpfhg!!” Still, nothing.

He kicked his leg as hard as he could, which, through the sheer mass and bulk of their soft bodies, translated into the bare writhe of a sleeping kitten, but he was rewarded once again with at least some acknowledgement as Candy moaned dreamily... in her sleep, he realised. The pair were still sleeping, and trapped there, their bodies were suffocatingly luring him back into unconsciousness. Back and forth their bodies rocked him like a baby, and if it weren’t for his now raging erection he couldn’t have kept himself awake.

Desperately trying to escape the soporific effects of their embrace, he rocked his legs as though he were swimming, rhythmically pressing and grinding his legs directly against the wet slit of each woman who held his comparatively slight limbs in custody pressed up against their hairless, slick slits. Soon, the pair were offering muted moans between fitful breaths, and he could feel – rather than hear – the pair's breathing quicken, and heartbeats rising, a distant booming pair.

Now his body, rather than being gently rocked, found itself swaying as the two women were grinding against his imprisoned thighs in their sleep. He felt a hand snake its way down between his body and that of Mindy's, lubricated by her sweat-sodden skin, as it rooted itself between her legs, frigging herself in time with each thrust.

“Oh... Mindy...” came a soft groan from Candy.

“Mmmm... good morning...” she replied, biting her lip.

“I think someone's excited...” Candy cooed, and Jake felt her body squish even closer to that of Mindy, struggling for breath momentarily as their soft, wet bodies conformed around him.

“Fuck yeah,” Mindy nodded in agreement.

Giggling, Candy corrected “I meant our guest... he must be very excited to be squirming enough to wake girls as big as us up...”

“Oh my gosh!” Mindy squeaked, and released her hand from between her legs for a moment to slickly caress Jake's stomach with her pussy-sodden fingers, “I totally forgot we had company...”

“Lucky us...” Candy added, licking her lips, and continued grinding against Jake's hips, “what a treat to wake up to”.

“He might not be awake yet, though… maybe he's just having a lovely wet dream,” Mindy proposed, her fingers once again penetrating her thighs with a sucking slurp, rhythmically pulsing in and out.

“Oh yeah…” Candy agreed sarcastically, “maybe he’s just having a wet dream…” At that, her hand moved down Jake's other side, and he now felt her join Mindy in adding the wetness of their sex to the musky, heady atmosphere that filled the tiny space Jake was trapped in between their thick forms.

“Mmmmfh...” Mindy groaned, leaning in to kiss Candy, and in the process practically suffocating Jake between their giant tits as the four soft and sweaty mounds pressed together.

For a while, the squelch of both sets of lips was all Jake could hear, trapped in the bosomy coffin of his minders as they sucked and licked at each other in mocking ignorance of the poor guy's desperation.

“I bet this is better than any wet dream our guest has ever had, though...” Mindy offered at last, releasing candy's thick lips with a wet pop.

Between them, Jake was struggling mightily now, albeit the kind of release he was looking for had changed as he had listened to the maddening sounds of sexual congress around him. Their soft, wet thighs were gently moving up and down his cock at just the right pace to drive him wild. Visions from the night before of being used as a toy by the two voluptuous goddesses betwixt whom he was currently confined were not helping, either. Despite having cum more last night than in any week of his life combined, he still somehow felt not only able but extremely eager to repeat the feat again.

Wasn't there something else, though? He pondered for a moment, before it occurred to him that he had almost entirely forgotten how he had come to be currently sliding between two divine female figures. The park... his friends... There was a world outside of the space between these two massive, motherly matrons, he remembered, dully.

'Sex first, escape later,' his brain was proposing instead, and he was finding it hard to disagree.

Managing with some effort to shift his head to one side, he used the free space left behind to groan out a “Please!” before the gap was swiftly reconquered with massive mounds of milky mammary.

“Oh my...” Mindy noted, leaning down to kiss the top of Jake's freshly-recaptured head, which only barely poked out of their combined cleavage.

“I wonder what it is he’s asking for so politely?” Candy asked in mock ignorance, her entire body shuddering for a moment before she continued, evidently enjoying her lurid masturbation inches from the guy trapped in their embrace.

“Hmmm... I don't know...” Mindy mused, “Oh, weren't he and his friends going somewhere today?”

“Mmmmgh!” Jake groaned, mutedly, trying to interject.

“I don't recall – ughhhh...” Candy stuttered out between sexual shivers.

“MMMMFH!” Jake groaned louder, in exasperation at his bosomy gag.

“Maybe he’d like to get out of bed? Or… maybe he wants some attention from his two loving... caring... mommies…” Mindy offered, both girls pausing her masturbation to see if Jake responded.

A few moments later, a weak, but defeated groan made both girls squeal in delighted laughter. It was obvious they were only going to listen to what they wanted to hear.

“Oh Mindy, now that's not fair. How do we know what he's trying to say,” Candy admonished mockingly, “if we can't understand a single thing the poor thing says?” her lips pursing as she finished her question in a baby-talk tone.

“If only there was some other way he could tell us what he wants...” Mindy mused, as her slickened digits crept over his stomach to his waist, where his cock – the fifth columnist traitor that it was – was throbbing rhythmically milked by two massive, soft, wet thighs.

Biting his lip, and using every ounce of mental fortitude he could, he tried oh-so-desperately to imagine anything he could to discourage his healthy, budding erection – but it was no use. He doubted anything could have kept his cock under control under such circumstances short of a steel-clad chastity cage, and even then his molten cock would have done it’s best to melt through it. Mindy's slippery fingers coiled around his cock in triumph, giggling deeply with satisfaction at having caught her prey, and began to slowly jerk him, replacing one hand with the other between her legs.

“It sure feels like that's what he wants,” she concluded, and the pair snickered conspiratorially as Jake resigned himself to another bout of endless, draining sex.

“Hmm… Give us another cute little moan if we're right sweetie,” Candy said, relishing their control over him.

Biting his lip, he held out as long as he could, but Mindy just began to stroke him faster and faster.

“Just a little moan, tell us you want to fuck us baby, and we can fuck all day if you want...”

The wet slish-slish of her sex-soaked hand, slicked with her thick juices, around his cock was drowned out only by the pair's wanton fingering of their own wet holes.

“Make any little noise at all and we'll take that as a yes...”

At last, he could hold on no longer, and he let out a tiny squeak – followed by a deep, longing moan.

“Such a good boy,” Candy concluded, and kissed his head in turn.

-----------------

Unlike the night before, the pair seemed less energetic first thing in the morning. Each rolled onto their backs, peeling their soaking bodies apart and leaving Jake at long last free, albeit swiftly bundled up in four tentacle-like arms, latching onto his dank flesh and pulling him in.

Mindy aligned him with her thighs, parting them as trails of slick, feminine desire strung between them, guiding him slowly into her without a word... before clamping her calves around his waist, entrapping him once more. His freedom had been short lived, yet he had little complaint.

Candy, meanwhile, lay on her side, elbow under her cheek and one knee cocked, as she lazily fingered herself watching the college boy fuck her partner, evidently satisfied with his surrender.

“Th-thaaat's it...” Mindy cooed, as his cock sunk deeper into her, encouraged by her legs squeezing him in with her feet planted on his ass to give her full control.

“I love our job, Mindy...” Candy said, and Mindy just laughed, her head rolling back on her pillow as her hands clutched at the sheets.

Despite no longer being sandwiched between both of them, he found the atmosphere still laden with their scent, and the room felt humid. Given both of these giant women had been masturbating for the better part of today and the night before, he wasn’t surprised.

Jake needed no encouragement to fuck this goddess, but found he had little say in the matter either way, as Mindy began to fuck herself using him as little more than a sex toy. Her calves curled inwards at an impressive pace, driving him into her wetness at her own eager pace.

“Oh – f – fuck – g – god – mmm – fuck – me...” Mindy echoed out loudly between each thrust.

Jake felt his centre of gravity slowly tipping forwards, unable to keep his knees on the mattress as his body was bowled over her thick abdomen by her passionate tugs. He reached out, hands on her tummy, to try to keep himself upright. Just below, her huge, pillowy breasts jiggled menacingly, with perky, erect, puffy nipples swinging directly in his eyeline. He had already spent the better part of a night and a morning trapped between those tits and was desperate to hold on to what little remained of his new-found freedom.

That was easier said than done, however, as her sex-soaked stomach was slick, and soon first one then the other hand slipped down to her waist, with his face now being gently kissed by her breasts with every bounce.

“That's it... don't fight it... such a good boy...” Mindy cooed, delightedly watching the poor boy's struggles to resist her all-encompassing breasts, “come to momma...”

“Oops...” Candy uttered sweetly, as she began to gently tickle her fingers under his exposed, shaky armpit.

“Mmm-MMMGH!” Jake groaned defiantly, finding himself once again faced with the prospect of being smothered in Mindy's tits.

It was no use. He barely had the strength to hold himself up after his extended ravishing, and what little mental discipline he retained was shattered by merely a few seconds of her ticklish assault. His elbow bent, reflexively trying to protect his sensitive, ticklish armpit, and Jake collapsed. Instantly, his face was swallowed into the jiggling swamp of breast flesh which welcomed him back, pulling him deeply into the slick valley of Mindy's cleavage from which he realised dully he no longer had the strength to escape.

“Mmmmfhhhh!” Jake groaned in frustration, as even his smallest shred of remaining dignity was utterly crushed by these two sex-crazed fiends and their utterly unfair strategy. It was a game, he knew, but a game he had lost. He simply hadn’t known that he had never stood a chance to begin with.

“MMMMMMGH!” Jake squealed between Mindy's breasts as Candy moments later went back to tickling Jake's armpit, even after he had given up. Now though he was totally helpless to even attempt to defend himself with his arm held prostrate around Mindy's soft stomach.

“Looks like the serum is doing it's job, he’s so sensitive…” Candy uttered mutedly, and Jake felt his ears prick up. Had he heard her correctly? It was quite hard to focus between the mind-shattering combination of salacious sex and ticklish teasing.

Idly giggling to herself, Candy resumed her candid masturbation, moaning in time with Mindy and timing her fingers with the thrusts of Jake's cock.

“Don't wear yourself out sweetie, I still want that delicious dick of yours next...” Candy soothed into his ear, even as her tickling fingers drove the poor boy mad.

“Would you l-like th-that honey?” Mindy asked, her voice shrill with evident arousal, “Do you wanna fuck auntie Candy n-nhhhh-next?”

Even if Jake could have answered them, he doubted they would have taken no for an answer - not that he would have objected if he could. His morning wood was now being expertly driven into a wanton pussy, and torments aside, he was in heaven. Still, he struggled futilely between Mindy's tits, squirming side to side as tickling fingers roamed down his side to his waist. If he had been the one doing the thrusting, Candy's distraction would have made it impossible to focus. Luckily Mindy had taken full control of the sloppy, rhythmic fucking with her now crossed legs.

“Cum for me... oooooh fuck! Fuck... fuck me boy... fuck me and cum...” Mindy cooed encouragingly, as Candy at last relented, her fingers withdrawing from the poor boy's oh-so-sensitive sides to rest on his back reassuringly.

Still, Jake continued to fitfully giggle at phantom touches, blinded by Mindy's all-encompassing tits and unaware her tickling had stopped. He felt his libido rising inexorably, the wet PLAP – PLAP – PLAP of their coupling practically bouncing off the walls.

“That's it, that's it! Cum! Cum baby!” Mindy cried, her hands gripping her pillow as she pushed herself forwards in time with each thrust to meet him, her cushiony mound squishing delightedly as it accepted his eager cock into its dripping embrace.

With his hands around her sides, barely able to touch the mattress given her size, Jake felt Mindy wrap hers around his neck, clamping her tits around his head in the process. The sudden swell of her breast around his head left him utterly isolated from the world once more. No sound, nothing could enter, and of course he had no chance of escape.

Indeed, he was totally detached from existence, feeling nothing but the overwhelming pleasure of Mindy’s sex as she swallowed his cock again, and again, into the tight feeling of her soft, warm embrace. With no sound able to escape her bosom his otherworldly and inhuman cries of pleasure went almost unnoticed by the pair of girls, who simply cooed and aww'd in idle fancy as he was thoroughly milked by Mindy's legs, causing yet another brain-altering orgasm to rip its way through him.

Candy and Mindy, for their part, had worked themselves into a sexual frisson, and kissed each other passionately as he came inside her. They shuddered through their own shared, sympathetic orgasms, even as he was squirting helplessly between Mindy's thighs.

Panting, sweating, and moaning, Mindy just held him for the longest time, before at last he was rescued by Candy, who peeled the two apart. Although rescue was perhaps not the right word, rather he was now under fresh assault, as she pulled him in for a kiss which his still-recovering mind was totally unprepared for. Her plush, rosy lips devoured his mouth, and her long, lavish tongue invaded it, pinning his in a match it could never have hoped to win.

“Awww, he looks so cute...” Mindy said breathlessly, watching Candy lecherously molest the poor guy as she recovered from her orgasm while Jake wasn’t given the chance to.

Candy's hands roamed across him, one hand hefting his cock as if checking the weight, while squeezing his ass with the other, all while her mouth kept his prisoner. Her breasts were threatening to encircle him once more as their soft weight pressed around his shoulders, and his arms, limp at his sides, felt their soft but foreboding presence returning.

Eager to retain some agency in their forthcoming and inevitable coupling, and avoid being smothered in tits once again, his mind sluggishly groped for an alternative even as Candy was groping him. Just in time, his muddled, honey-stuck mind finally had an idea. Jake turned his head from one side to another, as Candy unerringly followed, lasciviously lashing his lips with her tongue, until he was able to break free just long enough to speak.

“S-sixty nine?” He croaked out, uncertainly.

Mindy and Candy stared at each other, before Candy beamed at him, almost proud.

“What an excellent idea!” Candy said sweetly, and Jake found himself wondering if he had made a mistake as he was lifted aloft, the much larger woman having no trouble lifting his entire bodyweight as if he were little more than a pet to her… which he was rapidly beginning to believe was closer to the truth than he might have imagined.

Mindy fluffed a pillow, and Candy laid him down, head atop it. Jake realised, mutely, he had merely traded being smothered by breasts for thighs, and began to stutter out an objection.

“W-wait, I was- I mean- can I be on top?”

“On top?” Candy asked, feigning innocence, before pausing to think for a moment... then she stared at Mindy who returned it with a flash in her eyes.

“Why, of course you can sweetie! Anything for our dear, beloved guest...” Candy said slyly, eyes narrowing, while lifting him up again. Mindy placed the pillow under her head instead.

“W-w-wait-” Jake sputtered, but was all-too-overwhelmed in his fatigue to articulate any further objections as he was lowered down onto Mindy, waiting like a springing trap as her breasts encircled his head, her arms crossing across his chest, and her legs wrapping around the outside of his own.

“There we are, see? You're on top!” Candy giggled, and gently ran her hands up and down his legs.

Shivering with anticipation, she swung her leg deftly over the pair, and began to slowly lower herself down onto Mindy's chest, and Jake's captive face. As her pussy grew closer and closer, the slick drops of her arousal left over from her earlier orgasm dripped into his waiting lips, signalling his imminent doom.

“Mmm-MM!” Was all Jake got out before thick, rotund, hairless and slick lips were drowning his objections in feminine cum.

“What a gentleman, offering to eat you out Candy...” Mindy cooed to the boy captive within her tits just below, “but gentlemen don't talk with their mouths full!”

“Speaking of a mouthful...” Candy drooled with relish, and began to lavishly lick, kiss and suckle on Jake's cock as if it were the sweetest of candy.

When Jake tried to free his head, even slightly, Mindy just squeezed her breasts together tighter, clamping his head still for Candy to grind against freely. This forced Jake's mouth further open, and his tongue was laid flat, to the delight of Candy's clit.

“Oh fuck...” Candy groaned, and swallowed Jake whole, her pillowy thick lips forcing their way down and around the base of his cock, before dragging their way all the way up to the tip slowly... Only for her lips to drop back down with a wet slap like meat on a marble countertop, repeating the process again.

With the weight of her body atop him, her thighs were framing his chin even as Mindy's impressive bust was hemming the rest of his head in. When Candy wanted him to go deeper, she needed only to rock her hips back slightly and crush her lips against his mouth, as it had nowhere else to go.

Mindy, for her part, was enjoying keeping the boy prostrate and vulnerable, and used her legs to force his own apart, giving Candy total access to his now entirely defenceless and vulnerable cock. Candy was wantonly sucking his cock into the wet, fleshy vacuum of her mouth, allowing her tongue to freely circle around the head every time she withdrew - only to hungrily devour him all over again. Mindy, however, began to undulate her hips under Jake, bouncing him up and down, and plunging his cock into and out of Candy's lips as if he were little more than a strapon.

Candy just giggled, drawing her mouth further up to the tip of his cock, before lolling her tongue out to tickle and tease at the head as it rose and fell. Jake tried in vain to push up into that sucking, licking mouth which offered such tempting promise, but was utterly helpless to overcome even just the weight of Mindy's thick thighs which kept his legs restrained apart, and which weighed so heavily down atop them that they might as well have been steel bands over his limbs.

Moaning and whimpering needily, their torments having long since refreshed his desire for orgasm, he flexed again and again with his cock throbbing mightily in frustration; much to the delight of Candy who luxuriously lavished licks upon his cock, and he was bobbed up and down at precisely the casual and relaxed pace Mindy set.
“MMMGH!” Jake groaned in utter frustration at the helpless situation he found himself in once more at the hands of these buxom leggy vixens.

In response, Candy merely spread her knees slightly, lowering herself still further atop Jake's face, until he was entirely smothered the folds of her sex like a fleshy mask which encompassed all but his eyes, silencing his muffled complaints once and for all.

He licked her folds feverishly, both hoping that he could inspire her to mercy through sufficient supplication, and because it was the only outlet his once-again-imprisoned body had for his extreme frustration. Candy squealed in unabashed satisfied lust at this, and finally, sucked him entirely into her mouth, squeezing Mindy's thighs encouragingly as an unspoken sign. Mindy, for her part, fucked Candy's mouth with Jake's cock much more vigorously, evidently drunk on the power she had over the guy she had in her clutches once again. Perhaps, Jake’s sex-addled mind imagined, she had fucked Candy with a strapon before. She definitely seemed to enjoy having a cock to use as her own…

Hands free, she felt around under Jake, squeezing his ass before curling her fingers back inside her. Jake was stunned, did these womens' libidos have no limit? Hadn't she cum enough? Evidently not, he concluded, as she used Jake's body weight to force her own fingers inside herself every time she slid his cock out of Candy's mesmerising lips.

“Fuck, fuck...” Mindy moaned softly, either an announcement of pleasure, or perhaps subconsciously voicing her instinct to press his cock into her mouth.

Candy groaned as she shivered all over, and Jake felt her clenching around his tongue, thighs clamped around his head tightly... before she began to recklessly suck his cock, slamming her lips down to the base to meet every thrust of Mindy's hips, with Jake's cock trapped in-between the energetic thrusts of Mindy’s own eagerness and the hammering wet prison of Candy’s sausage-thick lips.

Drooling, Jake's mind began to wander, floating amidst both a physical and mental ocean of feminine flesh and sexual pleasure. He was both literally and metaphorically floating in female sex as he began to lose his fragile connection to reality. Jake's groans turned to moans, to grunts, and finally to screams as he grew closer and closer, until at last Candy felt him throbbing painfully.

“That's it, cum for her... cum into her mouth like a good boy...” Mindy whispered, eagerly encouraging him even though she was the one forcing him over the edge.

Grinning victoriously, Candy let her bodyweight go entirely, no longer supporting herself, and Jake was pinned between the two once more as Candy hilted his cock in her mouth and sucked powerfully, licking wildly, delivering the final blow to his wilting sanity.

That was all Jake could handle, and he felt a snap - an almost physical twang in his brain as whatever remained of his ability to think fled for distant shores. Every muscle in his body flexed at once as, sunken between two beautiful bodies, he came yet again, jets of cum rocketing between the thick, powerful vacuum sucking lips of Candy, who squeezed and wrung out his cock, dragging her pillowy soft lips tightly from base to tip and digging her tongue into the base of his cock all the way up… milking out every last drop.

Chapter 4 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: Five guys decide to visit Venus Park, the only theme park which is staffed entirely by massive milfy women who secretly kidnap and enslave their gullible visitors!


Contains: Size comparisons, 7-9ft tall amazon woman, thick bbw body, femdom, smothering, "mommydom" talk, orgasm denial, teasing, outercourse. Dark themes: (Spoiler for this story) The guys who go to Venus Park are falling into a trap and the women there will enslave them. The women are manipulating them. If that's not your kind of thing this isn't the story for you.


*****


When Jake was finally freed, after another long but necessary rest, he still needed help to stand. Indeed, Jake doubted he would be walking unaided for quite some time, after spending the better part of a day having the vigorous attentions of his loving minders inflicted upon him.


The girls, Mindy and Candy, acquiesced to his softly murmured request for a shower and, to his mild surprise, spent most of it helping him clean up. He hadn’t imagined for a moment he would be allowed to shower by himself, of course. They did, of course, enjoy passing him back and forth between their soapy breasts, each insisting they knew how to wash his hair better, and of course it took much, much longer to wash his cock than the rest of his body, but he had never felt so clean in his life once they were done. 


By the time Mindy insisted on holding him in her lap on the shower's tiled seat while Candy, devilishly, took the opportunity to wash his feet – in the process tickling the poor boy senseless – he didn't even mind.


Neither had he ever felt so pampered as when the two laid him down on a practical blanket of folded towels atop the bedsheets, before gently and delicately drying every inch of him and themselves.


“Wh... what time is it?” Jake managed to ask at last, the lack of any sunlight throwing off any senses he had. He was barely able to lift his head from the towel-stroke-pillow underneath it as the two girls gently caressed his body, their massive, pendulous breasts comfortably pressed against him, no longer smothering his – compared to the giantesses he shared the bed with – smaller body.


Candy sighed, and pressed a button on the bedside table, invisible and seamless; it would have been invisible to anyone who didn't know it was there, and after she pressed it Jake couldn’t even see where she had pressed. The softly glowing lamp displayed, in its brass surface, a hidden LED temporarily: [13:41]


She rolled back over and tickled under Jake's chin, causing him to squirm once more.


“I'd love to lie to you,” she started, being candid for the first time, “but then you might miss breakfast. It's nearly 2.”


“2 o'clock?” Jake asked incredulously. He knew they had arrived in the evening the previous day, but the better part of the day was already gone.


“We could always have breakfast in bed...” Mindy said, with a clandestine smile, hand on Jake's shoulder.


“That's right, I can call down and I'm sure the girls would be happy to bring us something to eat...” Candy replied, turning to smile at Jake as she curled her fingers on his chest suggestively, “if you're hungry, that is.”


“I'm sure some of the girls in the kitchen would love to spend some time with us, too. Would you like that, Jake? Three or four of us?” Mindy offered, interlacing her fingers with his.


“Or, I’m sure Mindy and I could find something else in here for you to eat.” Candy mused, her breath in his hear now.


“You don't have to go to the park, you could just stay here...” Mindy offered, tantalisingly. 


“Uh... Yes.” Jake started, “I'm hungry – I mean!” he added, sitting upright when the two immediately went to kiss him.


“Breakfast in bed then?” Mindy asked suggestively, reaching down under the sheets.


“No, uh, I need to-” he continued, scrambling forward over the massive mattress and lowering himself down over the edge nearly four feet to the ground.


“Uh...” he said, turning to see the two massive, naked women smiling eagerly at him, “stretch my legs?”


The two just turned to each other and giggled, hands in front of their mouths as they did so.


--------------


Mindy left him with Candy, and said she was off to fetch their clothes. Candy meanwhile 'helped' him change into a pair of boxers, much to his chagrin, as she mostly fussed over his cock, insisting she “had” to help him get them right. After that, apart from the torturous teasing tickles she gave while she insisted she help with his socks, he was finally able to don some clothing from his bags which, he noticed, now lacked any of the padlocks they had had the night before.


“Hey, uh...” Jake started, awkwardly.


He was still a bit wary of the woman, who was untangling her hair in the mirror. After all, she had more or less strong-armed him into this room and fucked him for nearly 18 hours straight... hadn't she? Well, it wasn't like he hadn't enjoyed it... and this was why they were here, wasn't it? This was the point of Venus Park... or so his brain began to reason.


“What's wrong, sweetie?” Candy said, turning to smile at him but always with that look... as if she were scrutinising his every move, his every word.


“Um, it's...” he tried again, but found that between her beautiful eyes, and massive breasts, his thoughts seemed to slip away from him and get lost somewhere in between. Probably sinking into her massive cleavage, his mind offered. 


She simply smiled patiently, yet he couldn't bring himself to say what he was beginning to think.


“Oh, did you want to ask me something… private? Something you want from me?” her eyes lidded lustily, and she smiled.


“The padlocks. On my bags,” he said, at last, swallowing, backing away from her wanton approach.


“Oh, security probably removed them to get in and search them. It's all in the terms and conditions online. Between the nature of what we do here, and industrial espionage, well, everything has to be searched when you come into the park...” she replied, sounding almost bored. 


Opening the curtains, with some effort as they were so heavy... he saw the bars on the window for the first time. “And when we leave, I guess, right?” Jake added. 


“Hmm? Oh, yeah. Right...” she said, her smile widening just a little towards him at that.


“So that guy last night...” Jake said, turning back to the window, and seeing how far down it was from there. He really was quite trapped...


“A spy.” Candy said, firmly, but sweetly.


“Yeah... what happened to him?” Jake said, momentarily remembering the pure terror he had seen in the guy's eyes.


Candy rose from her side of the bed, and guided Jake back to it. She sat him down, and then sat down neatly next to him, although her sheer mass caused the mattress to cave inwards, and he found himself forced up against the side of her still-nude body as she put an arm around his shoulder.


“Don't you worry, we know you're not a spy, Jake. You won't have to find out!” she said, giggling, but noticed his expression had only soured.


She paused, as if irked by the question, but continued.


“Security will ask him some questions and put him on the next bus back to town. In fact, by now he's probably already gone. I wouldn't worry about that, anyway. If security had found something they'd have come to talk to you about it immediately.”


'A bus back to town', he thought to himself, remembering again the fear in the man's eyes.


“Although... maybe they missed something,” Candy suddenly said, coldly, evenly.


Jake turned to look up at her, and she was staring directly at him.


“You're acting awfully strange, Jake,” she spoke, monotone, the friendliness in her eyes entirely gone.


Jake suddenly felt much less at ease, and tried to shuffle away from her, only for her to push her weight down further and pull him closer by gravity as she snaked an arm around his waist.


“C-candy, I-” he said suddenly, and tried to bring a hand up to push himself off of her.


“A hotel full of sexy women who want to fuck your brains out, Jake... and yet you seem so concerned about something...”


Suddenly, he began to piece things together. The long drive, the bars, the drinks, the contracts, the injections, marching them off to separate rooms. Something really was wrong here!


He lunged to his feet and backed up, scanning the room for anything he could do.


“Make this easier on yourself, Jake...” Candy said, slowly, rising to follow him.


Jake sprang to the door, only to find it wasn't there. Peering, he saw the barest seam in the wall where a doorway was. How had Mindy gotten out!?


“Got you...” Candy said, and he felt her breasts on his back as she wrapped her arms around him and dragged him, flailing, back to the bed.


“I think I better search you!” Candy said suddenly in a faked foreign accent, and in moments her hands were all over him.


He screamed, before those screams turned to laughter as she was, once again, tickling him senseless. Her fingers worked their way under his arms, pinned to his sides by her, with ease. Jake felt so stupid. Of course everything was fine. She was just teasing him. He was a nervous mid-20s guy surrounded by voluptuous sex fiends, of course he was on edge. So what if they were a little... pushy. He didn't doubt that they meant it when they said some guys never left the hotel, but that was nothing sinister, surely. Honestly… he could by now really understand someone never wanting to leave this place. 


Jake tried to defend himself to no avail, and the massive woman found it facile to work her hands past his flailing arms to keep tickling him even as he managed to free them. 


Mindy entered the room casually, unlocking the door by some unseen mechanism. She dropped a pile of fresh towels onto the bed, alongside Candy's uniform. Having donned her own at some point, she came back over to Candy who had him pinned to the bed beneath her soft bulk. 


“Another spy,” Candy said in that same corny accent, and Mindy’s expression flashed darkly for a moment until Candy smiled at her. 


“Oh… I see, well I suppose we have to interrogate them,” she cooed, and began to kiss Jake passionately, the pair giggling inanely as he once more clawed fruitlessly for escape from between their thick forms.


The pair easily lifted him from his position, and swiftly locked his arms between their breasts, and legs between their thighs. Now he was held aloft purely by their soft, fleshy mass, leaving their arms free. 


They chuckled in a faux-evil manner, and despite himself, he couldn’t help but smile. Candy and Mindy had made him feel so… welcome. Happy. Comfortable. It struck him then that, despite his misgivings, his reservations, his suspicions, these two women were more or less lifting him off the ground and having their way with him, pretending to be evildoers… and he just felt happy. 


Jake really did just feel happy, unreservedly so, for the first time in years. For the first time since he was a child he felt, in that moment, total unfiltered happiness. No burdens, no worries. This was what Venus Park had offered, now he thought about it… and they were right. 


As a result, when they hoisted him up between them he was giggling in delight even before the two had decided upon their victim’s torture method. The pair had four free hands and his head whipped from side to side as their curling fingers clawed at the air, as they slowly moved in. 


“No! No please!” he begged, only half jokingly and playing along, as he knew full well just how proficient the pair were with those ticklish fingers. 


“I think he’s holding out on us,” Candy said softly. 


“No one holds out forever…” Mindy replied, and the two shared a knowing smile. 


Two hands skittered up his back, as the other two set about removing the clothing he had only just donned, tugging his shorts down to reveal…


“Just as expected, our spy has something hidden down here.”


“Tell us what you know, little spy, and we can make your time here much more… comfortable.” Candy said, breathing directly into his ear even as her fingers traced across his ticklish buttocks. 


“Just tell us what we want to know, it’s pointless to resist…” Mindy added, in between lavishly licking his other ear. 


One hand, he knew not whose, had begun to vigorously stroke his understandably rock hard cock, as the other began to tweak his nipple lovingly. He marvelled at how these two seemed to truly love their job. Could they really be this passionate about… well, just making visitors happy? 


He tried not to worry about it. It wasn’t hard, when their hands were driving him steadily to a mix of tickling and sexually induced insanity. 


“Trying to get away, silly little spy…” Mindy cooed, kissing his neck. 


“You’re no match for us, just give in…” Candy echoed, sucking on his ear. 


In spite of his exhaustion, showering with these massive voluptuous women and their subsequent teasing had healthily renewed his libido, and they weren’t teasing him this time. 


Slackening their thighs slightly, they let him slip down and down until once again he was buried to the neck between their four massive breasts. Showering his head with kisses, they began to gently sway their thighs side to side, driving his cock back and forth through the sheer gravity of their movements. Holding their slickened hands in place, they drove his cock into them in the process, essentially milking him. 


All the while, they kept up their interrogation.


“Tell us what we want to know and this can all be over, little spy!” 


“Give us what we want… spill your secrets!”


He did. As his orgasm tore through him, he felt himself truly let go for the first time since he had arrived. He felt himself releasing into their hands, as he felt their hands refuse to release him. 


***


Mindy was helping Jake straighten out his clothes as Candy dressed herself.


“We have a wonderful all-day-breakfast buffet, so don't worry about the time. In fact, if you're ever hungry, the girls here would be more than happy to give you something to eat...” Mindy said, giggling at her own double-entendre.


Jake finally took notice of Mindy properly. Her uniform, if you could call it that, was utterly scandalous. Her shirt was more of a shortened sports bra, which barely covered her nipples as the areola poked beneath the fabric, the swell of her breasts hanging below. She sported a tiny skirt that was more like a strip of fabric around her waist, and left absolutely nothing to the imagination. 


That was it, it seemed. Not even shoes, although with everything carpeted it seemed unnecessary. He realised, at length, that she had been talking this whole time and he hadn't heard a word.


Mindy didn't seem to mind, though, as she stared into his eyes, having finished speaking again without him noticing.


“Sure. Sounds great,” he lied, “I just need to grab, uh...” Jake began, and looked through his bag.


However, he couldn't find his wallet. Or his phone, a bottle of water he'd packed, or in fact many of the things he was sure he was going to need.


“Hungry, hun?” Candy asked at last, kissing Jake directly on the ear and scrambling his thoughts once more.


“I can't, uh...” he said, finding it difficult to remember exactly what it was he'd been looking for.


“He's hungry for something...” Mindy suggested, moving closer, and the two now leaned in, faces inches from his.


“M-my phone- it's-”


“Confiscated. No photography in the park. It's a legal issue. Besides, you wouldn't get any signal here anyway.”


“My wallet-”


 “Everything's charged to your account, silly!”


“My water...”


“No outside food or drink on premises.”


As the pair kissed his cheeks in unison, and he gave up, sure he could recover them at some point. The more he worried about things here, it seemed, the more it encouraged the girls to want to tease him silly. It felt good to stop worrying, and whenever he did, they seemed to encourage that feeling…


“Last chance to have breakfast in bed...” Mindy offered with a pout, slowly beginning to remove what little clothing she now wore.


“Uh, no, uh, I'll... go down to the buffet,” Jake said, firm in more ways than one.


“Great, let's go!” Candy said, and took his hand, as Mindy took the other.


“Um... w-wait...” he paused, a little confused.


“Well, how would you find your way there without us?” Candy said sweetly, and led them to the door.


“You're here to relax, baby...” Mindy soothed, and kissed his cheek as the room's door opened seemingly of its own accord.


“So just let us take care of everything,” Candy suggested, with some finality.


---------------


Being led down the hallway by two massive women flanking him on either side, holding his hands, was quite a change from the hazing they had received on arrival, but he still felt he was far from free to leave on his own. That might change when he left for the park with the guys, though, he thought idly. Maybe this sort of over-protectiveness was just a part of the hotelier spirit they had…


Hallway after hallway passed, and he began to realise just how large this building was. They were right, he probably would have gotten lost in this endless series of identical hallways, with the occasional door. He tried to memorise turns, doors, but it all looked… identical. At one point he was convinced they had simply walked in a circle but… how could one know?


Every wall looked the same… For a moment, he wondered if perhaps there were far more doors than he realised, remembering how nearly invisible the door had been from inside the room.


Why the secrecy? Part of him still wondered, albeit more mutely. 


“So have you decided?” Candy asked softly, squeezing his hand.


“What...?” Jake replied, kicking himself for constantly sounding so dopey in front of these beautiful girls, not that he could help it.


“Do you want to stay here at the hotel?” she asked, curling a finger under his chin.


“You can always go to the park tomorrow...” Mindy added, subtly, but took that opportunity to 'accidentally' brush his face with her massive breast.


“Or… the day after.” Candy offered, her eyes full of loaded promises.


“W-well...” he stammered, as they came to a larger door which, he realised, must be the elevator. There was no button or lights, nor any sign it was coming, but the girls seemed unfazed.


It was sorely tempting to just stay there, with those two amazing women who, despite being a little intimidating at times, were easily the architects of the single best night of his life thus far. His bare feet sunk into the carpet as they waited, reminding him for a moment of the fleeing 'spy' who had, despite his obvious panic, managed only a slow jog through the material the night before. Despite their play, he remembered how seriously the ‘real’ spy had been treated. What was the worry? What were they worried about a spy giving away? 


Somewhere in the back of his mind, his paranoia, much silenced by nearly a day straight of raucous sex and a momentary glimpse back at his naive innocence, was beginning to suggest to him that something was deeply wrong about this place once more.


“Um... I... I guess I'll see...” he began, as the doors slid open soundlessly, interrupting his thoughts momentarily.


“We did tell you that some guys just stay here and fuck the girls, right?” Mindy asked, pretending she didn't know, asking the question as if it were the most innocent thing in the world.


“Oh yes...” Candy said, squeezing his hand again, “some guys get to the hotel and decide they don't need to go to some silly theme park, they see everything they want...” at that, she placed his hand directly on her chest, and licked her lips, “right here.”


Lips quivering as the doors slid shut again, he managed to say, “I'll s-see what the other g-guys are doing...”


At that, Mindy and Candy just smiled at each other over his head, knowingly. 


--------------------


As they walked hand in hand through the lobby, they entered into a massive dining hall, within which there were, however, no tables. Instead, many massive, soft-looking couches and lounges were simply scattered around.


Most were empty, but a few had staff members, some as barely-clothed as Candy or Mindy, and others entirely nude, resting or eating. In the far corner, however, a few were more occupied.


“I guess we slept in too late...” Jake said, not realising he had spoken aloud until he got a reply.


“Not as late as some!” Mike said, laid back between two buxom goddesses who were taking turns feeding him from plates they were holding.


Richard was lying, head in a nude girl's breasts as she ran her fingers through his hair. Was every woman who worked here some massive, huge titted giant? Jake wondered, incredulously.


“This is the best place in the world...” Richard mumbled dreamily, and was rewarded with a peck on the head.


The other two, though, hadn't shown up yet, it seemed.


“What would you like?” Candy asked, as Mindy dragged him down onto a nearby chair, pulling him in close beside her, seemingly intent on spooning him as well as spoon-feeding him.


“Well, what is there?” Jake asked, trying to crane his neck up to see the food, but there wasn't any in the room.


“If you ask for it, they can make it,” said the raven-haired beauty feeding Mike grapes as if he were an ancient Roman senator.


Candy leaned in, growing closer, and Jake felt himself once again trapped with nowhere to run to as Mindy lazily stroked a hand across his hungry stomach.


“S-steak and eggs?” Jake offered as the plush lips of Candy grew close enough to his he could smell her sweet breath.


“Coming right up!” she replied, unmoving, before kissing the tip of his nose and practically skipping away.


Veronica, the... well, Jake assumed she was a manager of some kind, entered the dining hall once again sporting nothing but a crimson blazer. As before it did very little to disguise her titanic breasts.


“Good morning!” she said sweetly yet curtly, coming over to the trio of guys at last after speaking to some staff and a few other parties who, Jake realised, he hadn't yet had a chance to see, “I hope you all had a wonderful night last night...”


As Candy returned with a generous plate of steak, eggs, and about a half dozen things Jake hadn't asked for but which – somehow – consisted of all his favourite breakfast options. She occupied the space on Jake's other side and smiled at Veronica, who nodded back.


“We certainly did,” said the girl cuddling Richard, who now seemed close to falling asleep in her arms.


“As did we!” said Mike, giddily between the two girls, who giggled in response.


“Wonderful!” Veronica grinned, slithering over to Jake, “How about you guys? Enjoying the Welcome Hotel, Jacob?”


“Y... yeah!” he managed in response, ignoring his doubts for a moment to try to sound confident when Veronica's presence was so intimidating, so... powerful.


“Great to hear...” Veronica whispered, and her gaze seemed to linger on Jake just a little too long.


“Oh, I almost forgot, your friend Brian...” she said, referring to a tablet in her hands, “he's spending today in the Spa, he said he'd try to catch up with you later.”


“The spa?” Richard asked, momentarily roused from his stupor.


“That's right,” Veronica replied swiftly, “apparently his back was quite sore...”


Mike chuckled, which was echoed by the girls next to him.


“Not in the same way yours might be...” the businesswoman mused, lips curling, “apparently he drove here in the boot of your car, and his girls are certain he needs a massage... or three.”


Jake was about to ask a question when a steaming spoon-full of steak and eggs appeared between his lips and he was forced to chew it or choke. As he did so, Mindy casually let her breasts weigh against his shoulder, toying with his ear idly.


“As for Kyle, he wanted to talk to a lawyer before signing his contract, so we had our legal team... meet with him in the conference room.” Veronica said, the slight pause betraying some mild annoyance there.


Jake shook off Mindy's distracting finger for a moment, even as she began to play with the fingers of his hand, kissing one. Chewing as fast as he could, he tried to swallow, but found it was far too much for one gulp. He had wanted to ask some questions, and the more she spoke, the more he wanted to ask.


“They were probably up quite late, I know our legal team always wants to make sure the situation here is very clear... So he might not make it down today,” she said casually, as if just not seeing your friend again after he was dragged off by giant busty women was perfectly normal.


Forcing down the half-chewed steak, Jake fought to free himself as the large breasts of Candy and Mindy seemed to block his path on either side out of nowhere.


“Wait, I-” he managed, before another spoonful of eggs was being brushed against his lips, and he tightened them as if he were a fussy child.


“Not to worry,” Veronica said, sweetly, leaning down to stare into Jake's eyes with a lidded glare, “I'm sure you'll be seeing them both again... very soon.”


Wincing, frustrated, Jake again tried to chew quicker, but it was becoming clear that whatever it was he wanted to ask, he wasn't going to get the chance. 


His mind began to rationalise things once again. What she was saying wasn't unreasonable. Besides, he had barely made it down here himself. In fact, a part of him still felt as though he would have been just as happy being fed by these two beautiful goddesses back in the bed upstairs. Would it really be so bad to spend the first day in the hotel, just relaxing? Mindy had been right, they could always go tomorrow...


Richard, however, seemed more comatose than he looked.


“Well, if they wanna stay here they can. I want to see the park...” Richard began, even as the woman behind him seemed to grip him tighter, as if intent on keeping him there.


Richard clung to her arm in turn, as if he was second guessing himself already. 


“Yeah,” Mike said, begrudgingly lifting himself up from the chair, even as two beautiful women playfully clung to his shoulders and tried to drag him back, “it is nice here, though...” he added, reassuringly, as he was suddenly drowned in kisses from either side. 


“Mmmfhh!” Jake tried to say as his minders fed him non-stop.


“Good point,” Mike said as he and his girls giggled.


Seemingly relenting, the girl holding Rich kissed his head, and explained, “Well, we'll be waiting here until you get back.”


“You're not coming with us?” Jake asked, shocked that they were actually going to be allowed to do something without female observation, managing to speak between mouthfuls.


Mindy smiled and wiped his chin, “Well, we do basically live here you know. We've seen it before.”


Candy set the plate aside. “We do have lives outside of entertaining horny college students.”


Suddenly Jake felt quite foolish, again kicking himself for letting his conspiracy-seeking mind get the better of him.


“We're here to make our guests happy,” Mindy explained sweetly, handing him another cold beer, again without a label, “and if you boys don't want to spend the entire day fucking us, we understand.”


All the girls laughed at that, and as they did, Mindy ran her hand up and down Jake's back, as if about to burp him. As usual around these girls, they found a way to make him feel very small.


---------------------------- 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13575