In our footsteps by Xon
Summary:

Ian and Sara earn a nice sum of money on the side by producing human crush fetish videos in their free time. Their clients willingly shrink to 0.2-0,7 inches (0,5- 2 cm) height and mail themselves, paying to get crushed according to some scenario agreed to in advance. It’s easy money for the giant couple; not only do they charge hefty prices for custom videos, but they later additionally sell those videos online to other interested buyers, for a smaller price of course. On a good week they can earn their monthly salary in a couple of hours, not to mention receive huge amount of likes and other validation online. There is practically no downside to it! Of course, something like that should be illegal, but it falls under the grey zone in the law. The inert bureaucracy simply didn’t have time to react to the new reality of emerging shrinking devices. As for the moral questions, Ian and Sara aren’t too concerned. After all, those people all volunteered to die (or so they think) and even pay them to get crushed! So why shouldn’t they help the tinies leave this world the way they chose to? 

 

Their webpage is called “In our footsteps” and the couple has several simple rules for their would-be clients: 

 

1. Everything is paid upfront, no discounts unless specifically offered by the couple. For obvious reasons there are also no refunds.

2. The biggest shrunk person shouldn’t be more than approximately an inch (2cm) tall. 

3. Clients should use the provided shrink ray to shrink at home and mail themselves via a special courier service. That way there would be no doubt about them volunteering.

4. No scat, golden showers or outright nudity and sex scenes.

 

The business is booming, and they are hoping to expand their online platform.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Violent, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4441 Read: 4214 Published: August 30 2023 Updated: August 30 2023
Story Notes:

Each of the chapters will be a self-contained short story, usually told from the perspective of one (or both) of the giants and an (un)fortunate victim. I will update the tags when necessary and tags will also be added before each individual story, so you know what to expect. You can also write your suggestions or requests in reviews. Since these are short stories I won’t charge for those requests, but I also don’t guarantee I will write a story based on them. It will depend on my free time and inspiration.

 

1. An unfortunate case of deadly miscommunication by Xon

2. Boys and their toys by Xon

An unfortunate case of deadly miscommunication by Xon
Author's Notes:

Tags for this chapter: M/m, feet, crush, aware

An unfortunate case of deadly miscommunication 


 

ACT 1- ADAM

 

Adam was an IT specialist in his late twenties, unhappy with his life. He earned quite a decent salary, especially considering the state of the economy nowadays, but it depressed him that couldn’t find any success in relationships. He craved having a girlfriend or at least sex, but he didn’t even go on a date for more than two years. Not one single, lousy date, not even a bad one! He blamed his lack of success on his skinny frame and less than impressive 5’8” (175cm) height. Friends tried to convince him his height is average and that he could find many girls that would be quite happy with him, but he knew better. He read about plenty of similar experiences on incel websites so he knew how it worked: women only date 6’ tall chads and wouldn’t even look at a skinny nerd like him until they hit the wall. Perhaps not even then in his case. The fact some men got all the pussy they could want, and he didn’t get anything made him feel sick in his stomach.

 

Since he was single, most of his income was spent on food and computers, computer games and similar geeky things.  The only other vice he indulged in was the so-called crush fetish videos. He got some perverted sexual satisfaction from watching some pretty Russian girls in high heels squashing hapless bugs. Probably because he identified with the little buggers- ignored and destroyed by unreachable women.

 

Recently he came across something even edgier than usual: human crush videos produced by a young couple. The girl, Sara, was a beautiful eighteenth year old brunette with long hair, full lips, and brown hair. In addition to her beauty, she was 5’9” (176cm), which was another reason he wouldn’t have a chance with her. The worst part was her boyfriend was older than her, in fact he was close to Adam’s age. He could feel a heavy sensation of jealousy pressing on his chest just by thinking about it. He would have given anything to plow such a young beauty like Sara. Of course, Adam knew why she was mad about Ian and didn’t even know he existed; Ian was 6’1” (185cm) tall and dark haired, with a confident and easy-going attitude. 

 

When Adam first came across the link to their page in some comment on a crush fetish website, he thought it was some kind of a joke, perhaps done with CGI. But as soon as he saw the first preview, he knew it must be real, it was too realistic not to be. He watched a short video of Sara carefully taking a 1 inch (1,5cm) tiny out of the box and stepping on him with her brown leather flip flops. When she turned around and raised her foot revealing an unrecognizable mess on her sole Adam came into his pants, hard. It was the most sexual satisfaction he felt in a long time. 

 

After the excitement passed, he got curious of how it they shrink people. On their About Us page he read that their clients utilized some new Japanese-made cellular devices to shrink themselves to a couple of inches high. They paid and willingly mailed themselves for Sara to crush them. The videos, filmed in 4K with multiple cameras, would then be for sale on their page. Adam bought several such videos and jerked off on them every day. Apparently, Sara’s boyfriend crushed too, they had three separate video categories listed on the home page: Sara, Ian, Couple. Adam didn’t want to click on any section other than Sara even out of curiosity. The thought of manly feet crushing was not just a turn off it made all his insecurities flare up.

 

At first, he just regularly watched the videos but soon just watching wasn’t enough. One day he realized he didn’t get even one swipe on Tinder, let alone a match, for months so he decided to shrink and mail himself to Sara to be crushed. It was a spur of the moment thing, he didn’t even prepare any scenario, he just impulsively wrote to Sara and told her to use her own idea.

 

(…)

 

The feeling of being small was weird but he couldn’t see anything out of the protected parcel he was in, so it was manageable. Adam got excited and nervous when he heard the loud sounds of the package being opened and suddenly light blinded him and he found himself on the wooden floor of the couple’s home studio. The sight of the two giants towering high above him left him speechless. 

 

Sara wasn’t alone, Ian was there too, but that wasn’t the biggest problem by far. Adam realized the whole experience was way, way different than he imagined it would be when he watched the videos. Somehow, he assumed his POV would be like in a movie when some character is shrunk, everything would be the same as if he was normal sized, he would be able to talk to Sara in a tiny voice and understand what she is saying, only he would be positioned on the floor like the camera. 

 

The reality was much harsher and much more terrifying. While the giants prepared cameras and lights around him all his senses were overwhelmed: the two giants talking sounded like an ear-splitting thunderstorm to Adam. It was so loud and carried on such frequencies his tiny ears couldn’t make out the words at all, his ears just hurt from the monstrous noise. He tried to yell at them, to make them stop talking but it turned out it was useless. It seems his tiny vocal cords produced sound so insignificant the two giants couldn’t hear him at all, even when he screamed at the top of his voice. 

 

As the two giants moved around the booms produced by their gargantuan footsteps shook the ground so much the vibrations rattled his bones. Several times poor Adam fell on the ground, unable to maintain balance in the earthquake-like conditions. At one point he honestly thought he was finished as Sara’s giant heel slammed the floor only a couple of meters (to him) from where he was standing. 

 

“Hey! Careful, oh my God!” he screamed in a shrill voice as the impact kicked him on the floor. 

 

He craned his neck to look at her and could see she was focused on the camera in her hands, not paying attention to him at all. The whole experience probably lasted only for a couple of minutes while the giants prepared their equipment, but Adam felt like he has aged several years already. Amazingly, this change in perspective woke him up from his semi-depressed state and he realized there were many reasons to live after all. He didn’t really want to get crushed like some bug. He started screaming in panic, trying to get their attention. 

 

Unfortunately, the giants didn’t look towards him much, and when they briefly did it was like they didn’t even see him. He felt like an actual ant, helpless and scared shitless. He screamed again, trying to make himself heard. How could they not hear anything when he is so loud. 

 

“I have to tell them; they can keep the money I don’t care. They must stop if I tell them, they can’t kill me. I mean, I am here voluntarily and it’s my decision” he reasoned in panic and hollered again.

 

Suddenly, the noise from above abated somewhat and Adam looked up hopeful. Ian moved to the other part of the room and sat in an armchair while Sara turned toward him and started scrolling on her phone. 

 

“She’s got to look at me now, before she… she tries to step on me. She must look and then she will see me waving and stop” Adam thought in panic, unnerved by the sudden silence and her casual behavior. His neck hurt from looking up, and all he could see was her red iPhone the size of a basketball court hiding her pretty face. 

 

Suddenly she looked straight down at him. Even the huge distance between him and her big, brown eyes didn’t leave any doubts- she made eye contact with him!

 

“She can see me, I am saved! Thank God” Adam thought, relieved beyond belief.

 

“HEY, STOP, I CHANGED MY MIND, STOP!” he waved and yelled in a state of euphoria caused by relief.

 

To his shock Sara just opened her mouth and produced a thunderous noise that made his ears ring and his bones rattle. Even at his size he realized it was a scream. At the same time, she backed one booming step away from him as if she was frightened by him. 

 

“What the hell?” Adam was completely confused by what was happening “How and why is she afraid of me?! I’m the tiny one. She put me here, why is she so surprised, is she crazy?”

 

(Un)fortunately Adam’s confusion didn’t last for very long. In all that panic he completely forgot about Ian who was sitting in a chair somewhere behind him. Suddenly he heard the thundering of ginormous footsteps coming from behind him. Adam managed to turn around just in time to see Ian walking towards him looking straight down at him. 

 

“Whoa, I hope he will know what to do” Adam thought nervously. 

 

Adam waved once more and was about to scream towards Ian to try and explain the situation but didn’t have the time. Fortunately for him it all happened too quickly for him to comprehend what was going on. The giant seemed like he was far away at first but at his size perspective and judgement played tricks with poor Adam. In just two huge steps the giant was on top of him, the ball of his huge size 11 (44EU) right foot rising above the petrified little Adam, making him disappear in its endless shadow. 

 

“What the…” Adam’s tired brain started to formulate a thought, but it was abruptly cut. 

 

Without even breaking stride the giant lowered his foot on the hard wooden floor with a boom, instantly transforming little Adam into a human pancake beneath him. As Ian transferred his weight on that foot the pancake that just moments ago was a living breathing man was further pulped, unable to cope with the enormous weigh standing on top of it. The giant stopped right in front of Sara, still standing on the unseen little flat spot on the ground. He raised the heel of his right foot and turned the ball left and right smearing whatever may have remained of Adam’s human shape into a grease stain. A moment later the giant turned around and lifted his foot behind him to show to Sara and the camera what remained of Adam. It turned out that “something” was just formless, red jam caked on the ball of his foot. 

 

Sara excitedly said something and, as the giant put his foot back on the ground, hugged him and gently kissed him. 

 

 

ACT 2- SARA AND IAN

 

Sara carefully unpacked the brown parcel and gently took a 1,5cm tall man from its protected interior. 

 

“Ok, this is that Adam guy. He wants to be crushed barefoot but didn’t specify how exactly.” Sara said while gently putting the tiny down on the floor, between her bare feet. 

 

“Does he want me to crush him or you?” Ian asked as he approached her looking at the tiny form on the floor. 

 

Sara wrinkled her nose and took out her iPhone. She scrolled a bit with a look of concentration on her face “Hmm, he didn’t write anything specific. You got any ideas?”

 

“Yeah. So, we are at home, I am chilling in the sofa, and you are scrolling your phone when you notice a bug on the floor. You shriek because you are afraid of bugs and then I get up and squash him saying something like “It’s just a bug”. You then fall into my arms and kiss me passionately. What do you think?”

 

Sara laughed: “I like it! Let me just set up the cameras. You do the lights.”

 

They started fussing with the equipment and as Sara moved to turn the floor camera on she carelessly stepped very close to the client on the floor, almost catching him under her heel.

 

“Whoa, watch it there, you are going to pancake him before we’re ready with the scene babe” Ian laughed.

 

“I wasn’t that close, don’t worry” Sara smiled and gave him one of her irresistible I am so cute and innocent look. “Ok, I’m all set. You ready?”

 

“Yep. Let me just get back.” Ian moved back and sat in the chair. He nodded and Sara took her iPhone 13 out and started scrolling. 

 

Then she looked straight at the small dot on the floor pretending something there caught her eye.

 

 “Ahh, a bug” she shrieked and moved one step back while scrunching her toes as if in fear and disgust. 

 

She hoped it looked girly and cute on camera. On the cue Ian got up and started walking towards the bug with lazy, self-confident steps making sure his footsteps would align with the small dot on the floor. In a few steps he came on top of the little client and stepped on him without breaking stride. 

 

With some of the clients shrunk to the lowest ray settings (below one centimeter) Ian didn’t feel them crunch and pop even barefoot. At almost two cm tall this one was a bit bigger, so his rib cage and skull produced a barely perceptible CRUNCH as Ian flattened him.

 

“Don’t worry honey, it’s just some harmless bug, he can’t touch you anymore. See.” he said casually, while raising his heel and putting the weight on the ball of the foot, slowly moving his foot left and right as if he was extinguishing a cigarette. He hoped he conveyed an alpha male impression on camera; not that he had to act much considering there was a tiny looser pancaked under him. Even in brutal nature it didn’t get more “alpha” than that. He turned around and lifted his foot to show the remains, still stuck on his foot, to Sara. As he did that, he made sure to glance at the monitor in the corner to check camera number two clearly showed the stain. 

 

“Oh, wow. Mmm” Sara moaned as he put his foot back on the floor and turned towards her. 

 

She kissed him passionately and they stood like that for a moment. Then Sara moved away to turn off the cameras.

 

“Wow, that was great” Sara exclaimed “and we didn’t even practice! Here, let me clean the dirt.”

 

She took some wet wipes and kneeled in front of Ian as he sat in the chair and stretched his right foot. She focused her gaze on the little stain, it was squashed and mangled beyond recognition.

 

“I understand people buy such videos; it was kind of hot how Ian erased the little guy without fuss. But I still can’t believe people actually pay to get squashed like a worthless bug.” Sara mused as she wiped all traces of dirt from Ian’s foot. She was naturally a bubbly and positive person, so she didn’t dwell on such questions for long. She just got up and rolled the wipe in a ball and kicked it into trash without even looking. Another job well done.

 

Boys and their toys by Xon
Author's Notes:


This chapter contains scenes of Sara crushing a miniaturized car.

From the “In our footsteps” order chat:

 

Client: Hey, so I hope this isn’t an unusual request 😅. I recently got divorced and won my ex’s car in a court decision. It’s some Ford Mustang he adored more than me 😒. Anyhow I hate it, I just want you to crush it flat. 

 

Ian: Noooo 🤣

 

Client🤭😁

 

Sara: I love the idea! I will squash it, no problem! Do you have anything specific in mind?

 

Client: Not really, I just want the thing gone from my garage. Tony constantly polished it and God forbid he would let me drive it. Once he made a huge scene because I touched the door sill with my shoe when I got in 😩.  He actually made me clean the sill. I just want to send the recording of the destruction to my ex. Make him suffer. Do whatever you want, just make sure it is irreparable.

 

Sara: Hahahah, you don’t have to worry about that. Send the car and I will introduce it to my new Louboutin pumps. We’ll see what your ex will say when he sees what my shoes did to his car💅🏻. I promise you I will make sure it’s two-dimensional at the end of the session 😏

 

Client: OMG I love it 😍!  Girl power!! Sorry, Ian 😅

 

Ian: Hahah, don’t worry. But please do send some proof of ownership with the car. We don’t want to run into any legal issues here.

 

Client: Don’t worry, the court gave the car to me. Lol, I just did that to spite my ex.

 

Sara: Looking forward to it! 👠

 

(…)

 

A few days passed before the neat little package arrived at their address. As soon as she returned from school Sara got to work. In fact, it was more than just another job to her, she looked forward to punishing their client’s mean ex-husband. She showered and did her make-up before letting her long, luxurious brown hair fall down her back. Then she put on her black Agent Provocateur lingerie because she wanted to feel sexy and feminine as she crunched the little car. She wore a long blue dress with a cutout that emphasized her long legs. A cherry on the top were her brand-new Louboutin Marykate Queen 100mm glittered silver pumps. When Ian entered the room, he stopped and catcalled.

 

“Wow babe, you look like a million dollars! That car won’t know what hit him.”

 

Sara just laughed and, as Ian set all the cameras and lights, she carefully tore the package with her long, manicured nails. In an additional transparent box sat a beautiful silver Ford Mustang approximately in 1:87 scale. Unlike similar-sized toys it wasn’t rough around the edges, it was perfectly detailed to microscopic level and pristine. It was evident how much his owner cherished it. Sara knew this wasn’t a toy car made of hard, dense plastic but rather a miniaturized real car, which meant it was made of metal thin as a tinfoil, if not thinner. That’s why she very gently picked it from the box with the tips of her fingernails. She didn’t want to damage it before the cameras rolled. She put the little car on the hard wooden floor roughly in the middle of the room. 

 

“Are you ready?” she asked her boyfriend.

 

“Yes, all cameras are rolling... NOW!”

 

What follows is a description of the final edit of the video they filmed:

 

First Sara walked around the room while Ian carefully followed with his handheld 4K camera. Another 4K camera was on the floor and its microphones caught a crystal-clear recording of Sara’s heels producing thunderous clacks on the hard wooden floor as she paced left and right behind the car. The vibrations were strong enough that the car jumped a bit up and down on its tiny shock absorbers.

 

CLACK. CLACK. CLACK

 

She stopped right behind the car to demonstrate how small it was relative to her heels. It was clear the entire car could easily fit beneath the platform of her mule.

 

“Hey Tony, your ex told me about your beautiful car.” Sara said as the upper camera focused on her pretty face looking down “Only she says you never let other people play with it. But now she owns it and she decided to borrow it to me so I can play a little. I hope you don’t mind.”

 

The focus turned to the ground camera as Sara turned her back to the car. Of course, she was so big only her heels were in the frame as they dwarfed the little Ford like two huge pillars.

 

“To tell you the truth I thought it was going to be a bit bigger. Even my shoes look like buildings next to it. I bet the car is short enough to fit between my heel and the platform.”

 

Sara turned around again, careful not to inadvertently step on the car. She stepped forward with her right foot and the entire car really fit under her insole.

 

“Hahaha” she giggled “that’s so pathetic. I can’t understand why you cared about it so much. How will I even get in? Hmm, let’s try.” 

 

She turned to the right, so the right side of her right foot was facing the camera, parallel to the car. She moved her foot in front of the car with the platform resting on the floor and the heel dangled precariously over the tiny car.

 

“Ok, I will try to climb inside somehow. Let’s be gentle, your ex-wife told me you are paranoid someone might scratching it.”

 

Sara lowered her right foot slightly, until the heel tip touched the roof. As she applied pressure the roof caved a bit. She lowered the heel even more until the glass on the doors exploded. She giggled.

 

“Uh, I think I need to apply a bit more force. By the way, the car is so small I can’t see what’s inside from up here. I hope your ex didn’t leave you in the driver’s seat by mistake Tony, I don’t think there is enough room for both you and my heel there” Sara giggled and lifted her heel again, this time stomping down hard. 

 

The gigantic heel went straight through the car, like hot knife goes through butter until the tip hit the wooden floor below producing a sharp boom. Some indeterminate fluid leaked on the floor. Sara started walking around as the camera followed her around the room. The little car, still impaled, went with her. 

 

CLACK. CLACK. CLACK. The pumps boomed on the floor as the upper camera showed Sara looking down with a smile. 

 

“Haha, is that your car Tony or shish kabob? It should be carrying me, not the other way around.” 

 

As Sara continued to pace left and right the vibrations of her enormous footsteps rattled the car so much it lost the front and back bumper and one side mirror on the way. 

 

“Wow, the little thing is not doing too well” Sara cooed with faux concern in her voice “It seems my Louboutin’s are too much for it to handle. Here, I’ll remove you little guy.”

 

The handheld camera followed her as she sat on the nearby chair. She gently pressed on the hood of the car with her left toebox to pin it down. As gentle as she was, she was less dexterous than with her fingers, so the hood crumpled a bit under the weight and the windshield exploded.

Still, she managed to pull her right heel from the car. Little Ford was beginning to look much less pristine and much more like some crudely drawn picture of the original car. Still, it was mostly whole as Sara used her toe to rotate the car sideways. 

 

“Uh, this didn’t work. Let’s try to enter through the door.”

 

She then used her left heel to kick the right door out. 

 

“Hmm, I can’t fit there either. Let’s try to make it a convertible.” 

 

Sara positioned the car under the platform of her pump and pressed down on the already mangled roof and A pillars lightly but firmly. The whole structure caved in until the car was no higher than its hood. Even white such careful moves Sara’s weight was too much; the shock absorbers gave out and the tires exploded. Sara removed her foot from the car and camera showed her face as she looked down.

 

“Eh, it was nice playing with your toy, but I grew bored with it to be honest. I can’t seem to fit inside no matter how I try. I much prefer playing with expensive shoes anyway. So, one final lesson for you Tony: what would happen if your poor, neglected wife wanted to leave you and you tried to block her way with your oh-so-powerful Mustang.”

 

Sara moved to the opposite wall of the room and faced the car. The whole scene was filmed with two cameras: 1. Handheld from across the room showing a very modelesque Sara on the opposite side of the room with the little car in the middle. 2. On the floor right next to the car

 

Sara started walking as if she was on a catwalk: left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot. As she was about to step on the tiny car with her right foot the focus shifted to the floor camera, just in time for the tiny car to disappear beneath Sara’s Louboutin pump with a soft metallic crunch. She stood on it with her full weight as she moved her left foot next to the right one. Then she turned in place, first to the left and then to the right, as the camera returned to full body shot showing Sara throwing her hair behind her shoulder like in a hair shampoo ad and pouting her lips. She then lifted her right foot to reveal the empty floor. The ground camera briefly showed the same before returning to the full body shot. Sara opened her mouth in feigned shock and put her hand over her mouth. 

 

“Oh my God! Where did the little car go? Did the powerful Mustang manage to get away from the big bad girl” she teased in baby voice. As she finished saying that Sara rotated on her left foot and raised her right foot back and towards the camera. The handheld camera zoomed in to show the car was now just a black and silver sticker on the red sole of her expensive Louboutin’s. Sara looked over her shoulder and giggled.

 

“Gee Tony, I hope you have a good car insurance. It seems my size 9.5 (40EU) pumps turned your cherished toy into a pancake.” 

 

She lowered her foot back on the ground with a loud thud. 

 

“This is what happens when you leave your toys on the floor Tony” Sara finished and blew a kiss to the camera.

 

(…)

 

The video ends here.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13497